时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | [GRUNTING] | |
[01:34] | The call did say 419 at Choozy’s Chicken. | 报警电话不是说 咂嘴炸鸡店发生凶杀案吗 |
[01:37] | BRASS: Not him. Him. | 不是这只公鸡 是他 |
[01:41] | DAVID: Oh, careful, guys. It’s real slippery back here. | 小心地滑 |
[01:44] | BRASS: Manager Bob Graham, Salt Lake City, Utah. | 经理Bob Graham 犹他州盐湖城人 钱包里有42块钱 是62块 是谁发现他的? |
[01:46] | Had a whopping $42 in his wallet. | |
[01:49] | – Oh. Make that 62. – Who found him? | |
[01:53] | BRASS: Well, a patrol car went by | 巡警凌晨12点15经过时发现店窗被毁 |
[01:54] | and saw the broken window around 12:15 a.m. | |
[01:57] | The place closes at 11:00 p.m. | 一般11点就打烊 所以他通知了夜班经理Kiwi Long |
[01:59] | So a call went out to the night manager, Kiwi Long. | |
[02:02] | Floor’s covered in oil. | 地板上都是油迹 |
[02:04] | NICK: Probably from the fryer, it does look a bit low. | 可能来自炸锅 油的确少了些 |
[02:08] | And it’s still on. | 而且还开着 |
[02:11] | Looks like somebody interrupted closing time. | 看来关门时刻有人来捣了乱 |
[02:15] | RAY: I have a backpack here. | 发现一只背包 |
[02:19] | The vic has multiple lacerations, contusions and fractures. | 仅从死者脸部及头骨来看 |
[02:26] | All confined to his face and skull. | 多处撕裂 挫伤以及骨折 |
[02:30] | Razor’s still wet. | 剃刀还是湿的 |
[02:32] | A little personal hygiene at the dish sink? | 饭菜用胡子调味 真好吃啊 |
[02:34] | And a pair of jeans. | 一条牛仔裤 |
[02:36] | Men’s. | 男士的 |
[02:38] | Too small to be the victim’s. | 太小 不是死者的 |
[02:51] | This stuff’s gotta be an employee’s. | 这一定是某个员工的 |
[02:53] | Somebody’s using this place as a motel. | 看来把这儿当旅馆了 |
[02:55] | Maybe Big Bob caught him checking in and things went very wrong. | 也许Bob发现了他们 事情弄僵了 |
[02:58] | NICK: If backpack dude had a key, | 如果背包男有钥匙 干吗还用公鸡模型打碎玻璃? |
[03:00] | then why use the mascot as a battering ram? | |
[03:05] | CHOOZY [ON RECORDING]: I’m Choozy Chicken, | 我是咂嘴炸鸡 炸鸡首选 我是美味的代名词! |
[03:07] | the chicken of choice, but you can just call me delicious! | |
[03:10] | [CHOOZY CLUCKING ON RECORDING] | |
[03:12] | Maybe he can tell us. | 也许它能告诉我们 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:00] | The registers are empty. | 收银台全空了 |
[04:02] | – Robbery? RILEY: Not sure. | 抢劫? 不一定 |
[04:04] | Back in high school, I used to work at a fast-food place. | 高中时我曾在快餐店打工 |
[04:07] | We would put the cash in a drop safe, | 我们把现金都放在保险箱 让收银台开着 以示里面空空如也 |
[04:09] | leave the registers open to show that there wasn’t anything to steal. | |
[04:12] | I’m gonna go check the manager’s office. | 我去检查下经理室 |
[04:17] | Find something, Ray? | 有发现吗 Ray? |
[04:18] | Will you kill the overhead fluorescents, please? | – 关一下灯 谢谢 – 好的 |
[04:20] | Yeah. | |
[04:27] | RAY: Drag marks. | 拖痕 |
[04:28] | Starting from the fryer, | 自炸锅… |
[04:31] | leading to the back door, diminishing as they go. | 延伸到后门 逐渐消失 |
[04:36] | Possible second victim? | 第二名受害者? |
[04:39] | Possibly. | 很有可能 |
[04:42] | And the blood, tell you anything special? | 血迹有什么特殊的吗? |
[04:47] | Tails on the blood drops establish directionality. | 血迹末端表明垂直低落 |
[04:53] | And these tails indicate that the blood is going into the kitchen. | 可这些却是向内流的 |
[04:58] | Drag marks lead outside. | 拖痕指向门外 |
[05:03] | Oil out, blood in. | 油出 血进 好眼力 |
[05:05] | Good observation. | |
[05:34] | Nick. | |
[05:39] | Can’t be full of oil if it’s full of body. | 装了尸体油就装不下了 |
[05:46] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[05:53] | This drum doesn’t belong to Choozy’s. | 这桶不是咂嘴炸鸡的 |
[05:55] | This says, “Mr. Hu’s Mandarin Kitchen.” | 上面写着”胡先生大陆菜” |
[05:57] | You eat a lot of Chinese or something? | 你经常吃中餐? |
[05:59] | I wrote a journal article about dengue fever. | 我写了一篇有关登革热的文章 |
[06:01] | Most of the research was in Mandarin. | 大部分资料都是中文 |
[06:03] | Oh, good, then you and Mr. Hu will have a lot to discuss. | 那太好了 你和胡先生会很谈得来 |
[06:06] | My Mandarin’s a little– | 我的中文…不太流利 |
[06:08] | A little rusty. | |
[06:09] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[06:17] | Skid marks. Somebody was in a hurry. | 刹车印 司机很匆忙 |
[06:24] | Scuff marks on the pole. | 杆子上有磨损 |
[06:29] | I have something. | 有发现 |
[06:35] | Mirror. | 后视镜 |
[06:38] | Looks like transfer. | 看来有过接触 |
[06:42] | Looks like the killer and whoever he was dragging | 看来凶手带着个人跑 不够利落 |
[06:44] | made a not-so-clean getaway. | |
[06:46] | – I’m Kiwi Long. Manager on call. – Captain Jim Brass. | 我是Kiwi Long 值班经理 警长Jim Brass |
[06:49] | Captain Brass, I don’t know why the alarm didn’t go off. | Brass先生…警长 我不知道为何警报没响 |
[06:53] | I was supposed to close last night | 昨天本该是我关门 但我和儿子的保姆有些纠葛 |
[06:54] | but I’ve been having trouble with my son’s babysitter. | |
[06:56] | Bob said he was gonna cover for me | Bob说他来 他是区域经理 所以我觉得店面肯定没问题 |
[06:58] | and he’s a regional manager so I figured the place was in good hands. | |
[07:02] | Oh, my God, that could’ve been me last night. | 噢 天啊 昨晚被杀的可能是我 |
[07:25] | BRASS: Who else, uh, closed up last night? | 昨天还有谁关门? |
[07:27] | Elizabeth Martin. | |
[07:29] | She’s one of my best employees. Really responsible. | 她最好的雇员 非常有责任心 |
[07:32] | – I need to get in touch with her. – I already called. It went to voicemail. | 我需要联系她 我已经打给她了 但转进了语音信箱 |
[07:36] | Something must be wrong, she always takes my call. | 一定是出事了 她一向都接我的电话 |
[07:55] | BRASS: Okay, uh, who else has the combination to the drop safe? | 还有谁知道保险箱的密码? |
[07:58] | KIWI: Only me and Bob. | 只有我和Bob |
[07:59] | It’s the day I got my promotion, | 我升职那天 儿子出生那天 |
[08:01] | the day my son was born | |
[08:03] | and the day we got our cat, Zoey Omega. | 还有那天 养了只猫 叫Zoey-Omega |
[08:06] | So 23-31-12. | 所以密码是…233112 |
[08:15] | BRASS: Okay, I’m gonna need all your surveillance. | 我需要你店里所有监控录像 |
[08:17] | Oh, you have to call corporate. It goes straight to them. | 你得找总公司了 都由他们管理 |
[08:21] | Some clips ended up on YouTube that were, um, unflattering to the franchise. | 有些片段上了YouTube 他们看了之后很不爽 |
[08:26] | Not on my watch. | 虽然与我无关 不过从那之后 |
[08:28] | But ever since, all the surveillance cameras are wired to a digital feed | 所有监控都传到经理室的服务器上 |
[08:31] | in the manager’s office. | |
[08:46] | I’m gonna need contact information for all your employees, | 我需要所有在职和卸任职工的联系方式 |
[08:49] | both former and current. Okay? | |
[08:51] | Oh, are you going to be contacting Bob’s next of kin or should I, | 噢 你会联系Bob的家人吗 还是我来? |
[08:55] | because I don’t know who they are. | 我不认识他们 |
[09:07] | VARTANN: The husband’s alcohol level is through the roof. | 丈夫血液酒精含量高得吓人 |
[09:10] | The wife’s dead in the bedroom. | 妻子死在卧室 |
[09:11] | Mailman tried to deliver this when he found them. | 邮递员在投递时发现了他们 |
[09:15] | [CATHERINE READS ON-SCREEN TEXT] | 取消抵押财产赎回权的通知书 |
[09:19] | Nice house to lose. | 抵押了这房子太可惜了 |
[09:22] | VARTANN: Mr. Tucker’s a mortgage broker, | Tucker先生是房贷经纪人 |
[09:23] | his wife’s a real estate agent so they probably got first pick. | 他妻子是房产经纪人 他们可能刚做完第一笔生意 |
[09:27] | There’s no sign of forced entry, but the place is a sty. | 没有硬闯迹象 但房间凌乱不堪 |
[09:30] | Yeah, looks like he’s been living on the couch. | 看起来他一直在沙发上生活 |
[09:34] | Thready pulse, BP’s 90 over 60. | 脉搏微弱 血压60/90 他high大发了 |
[09:36] | He’s wasted. He’s gonna need his stomach pumped. | – 需要洗胃 – 我没事 我没事 |
[09:39] | I’m up. I’m good. | |
[09:50] | Rigor’s begun to set. | 尸体开始僵硬了 |
[09:52] | And her liver temp is 93 degrees, | 肝温93度 死亡3到5个小时 |
[09:56] | which means she’s been dead three to five hours. | |
[09:59] | You wanna bet that that’s about the time the husband started drinking? | 我赌那就是丈夫开始喝酒的时间 |
[10:02] | I’m on my way to the hospital to get his statement. | 我去医院给他录口供 |
[10:05] | I’ll get back to you. | 再联系你们 |
[10:09] | – Looks like some kind of a struggle. DAVID: Yeah. | 有打斗痕迹 没错 但太不公平了 她被铐了 |
[10:12] | But it wasn’t a fair fight. She was handcuffed. | |
[10:15] | Which, under the right circumstances, can be fun. | 若气氛合适 会很有情趣 |
[10:20] | – You got a COD there, Dave? – Undetermined. | 知道死因了吗 Dave? 不明 |
[10:24] | Catherine, uh, I apologize for the overshare. | Catherine 我多嘴了 向你道歉 |
[10:27] | Thank you for the overshare. | 我要谢你呢 |
[12:09] | ROBBINS: Whoa, you have your hands full. | 满手的东西不好拿啊 |
[12:11] | Uh, yeah. | – 嗯.. 嗯 – 放那儿吧 |
[12:12] | Just put your stuff down over there. | |
[12:14] | Thanks. I’m, uh– I’m still trying to get organized. | 谢谢 我还在努力找规律 |
[12:17] | Trying to figure out when’s a good time to eat lunch. | 比如什么时候吃午餐 |
[12:20] | Lunch, which I just turned into, | 午饭现在成了生物危害 只能扔了 |
[12:23] | a biohazard. | |
[12:27] | Your vic had quite a night. | 死者那一晚可够受的 |
[12:29] | Antemortem, fractured cheekbones, broken nose. | 颚骨骨折 鼻梁粉碎 |
[12:33] | And I have some sort of a circular trauma to the cerebellum. | 我还发现 小脑部位有圆环形外伤 |
[12:38] | I think he might of gotten whacked in the head with a wet floor sign. | 我猜他是被”小心地滑”警示 狠狠砸了一下 |
[12:42] | No! | 不! |
[12:44] | So much for safety in the workplace. | 工作场所可要注意安全啊 |
[12:47] | Well, this is your COD. | 这是死因 |
[12:49] | High-speed impact to the base of the skull, | 寰枕交汇处 颅底受高速冲击 C1椎骨受压 脊髓断裂 |
[12:52] | at the atlanto-occipital junction, dislodged the C1 vertebra, | |
[12:56] | severing the spinal cord. | |
[12:59] | Hit, fall, kick, who knows? But death swift and certain. | 打 摔 踢 谁晓得? 但很快便窒息死亡 |
[13:02] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[13:04] | Stokes. | Stokes 真的吗 |
[13:06] | Really? | |
[13:08] | Thanks, we’ll pay him a visit. | 谢了 我们去跑一趟 |
[13:11] | Mandy got a hit off of the side-view mirror. | 后视镜上的指纹 Mandy找到了匹配者 |
[13:14] | He’s a former Choozy’s Chicken employee | 他曾是咂嘴炸鸡店的职员 袭击过Bob 留有案底 |
[13:16] | who’s already in the system for assaulting dear old Bob here. | |
[13:20] | – Let’s go check him out. – Okay. | 我们去看看 – 好的 – 辛苦了 放那儿吧 等下来拿 |
[13:21] | – Thanks, doc. ROBBINS: Uh, you can just leave it. | |
[13:24] | Come back later for it. | |
[13:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:33] | – Where were you last night, Max? – Here. Studying. | 你昨晚在哪里 Max? 在这里学习 |
[13:37] | NICK: Can anyone confirm that? – Sure. | 有证人吗? 当然 兄弟会的32个人 我们都在这里学习 |
[13:39] | Thirty-two other frat brothers. We were all here studying. | |
[13:44] | This side-view mirror’s from your truck. | 这是你卡车上的后视镜 |
[13:47] | We found it last night at the Choozy’s Chicken, on Tropicana. | 昨晚在咂嘴炸鸡店绿化带发现的 |
[13:51] | Maybe we should take all 32 brothers downtown. | 把32个兄弟都带走吧 你觉得怎么样? |
[13:54] | – What do you think? Yeah? RAY: Why not? | – 为什么不啊? – 好吗? |
[13:55] | MAX: Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:57] | Okay. | |
[13:59] | Look, uh, the damage was an accident. | 要知道 后视镜掉了是个意外 |
[14:03] | It was supposed to be a smooth operation, you know, | 本应干净利落 |
[14:05] | tie him up, throw him in the truck, bring him back here. | 绑了 扔进卡车 再带回来 |
[14:09] | But he fell, and he was too heavy to lift. | 可他摔倒了 太重拖不动 |
[14:12] | And I was working with a new crew, so I guess I miscalculated. | 那些人又是新手 我一定是计算错误 |
[14:17] | – I talked to my dad, he said he’d pay. – You can’t buy your way out of this. | 我和老爸说过 他说他会买单 这次用钱可解决不了 |
[14:21] | You’ve already assaulted him once. | 你已经一犯在身 |
[14:23] | Were you trying to finish what you started? | 你是想送佛送到西吗? |
[14:25] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[14:27] | MAX: How does it feel to be my chicken bitch? | 小肥鸡感觉如何啊? |
[14:30] | MAN 1: Oh, where you going, huh? MAN 2: Come on, fatty. | – 去哪儿? – 别跑 死胖子! 你让我觉得羞耻 |
[14:32] | [MEN LAUGHING] | |
[14:36] | MAX: Friendliness and service. | 什么友善亲切 |
[14:38] | [BOB GROANING] | 服务之上 |
[14:39] | That’s why people choose Choozy’s. | 让人们选择咂嘴炸鸡 |
[14:46] | No, no. I was there last night, but I didn’t run into Bob. | 不不 昨晚我的确在场 但没碰见Bob |
[14:49] | I didn’t see anybody. The place was closed. | 谁都没看见 店关门了 |
[14:52] | Come on, Max, your record kind of speaks for itself here, man. | 得了 Max 你的前科可很有说服力 |
[14:55] | Look, that guy was an asshat. | 那人是个混蛋 |
[14:57] | That assault charge is bogus. Ask anybody who was there. | 告我袭击他完全是子虚乌有 不信问问在场的其他员工 |
[15:01] | The dude went berserk on me. It was self-defense. | 是他先惹我的 我是正当防卫 |
[15:04] | – Is that what got you fired? – Oh, no, I wasn’t fired. I just quit. | 所以你被炒了? 不是他炒我 是我炒他 我做这份工是为了勘察 勘察? |
[15:08] | – I only took the job for recon. – Recon? | |
[15:11] | Choozy’s Chicken was the only one I didn’t have. | 我只差咂嘴炸鸡那一个了 |
[15:40] | GREG: Good-looking couple. | 般配的一对 |
[15:43] | You could blind yourself on these incisors. | 白花花的牙口能把人眼都晃瞎 |
[15:45] | Ting! | |
[15:48] | Looks like we have a runner. | 平时喜欢跑步 |
[15:50] | CATHERINE: Didn’t know that wine had electrolytes. | 我还真不知道酒里有电解质 |
[15:53] | – They say it’s good for your heart. – Yeah. A lot of good it did her. | 听说对心脏有好处 是啊 不然她能成这样 |
[16:01] | Now, we know how they got those whites so pearly. | 知道为什么那么白了 |
[16:05] | Home from a run. | 跑步回来 |
[16:08] | More than halfway through an afternoon cocktail. | 午后鸡尾酒喝得也差不多了 |
[16:12] | They haven’t been getting along. | 他们的关系正恶化 他又喝醉了 – 不许她说不 – 不! |
[16:15] | He’s drunk. And he won’t take no for an answer. | |
[16:22] | Romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[16:25] | I do like the extra money working at Choozy’s gives me, | 能在咂嘴挣点闲钱 我很满意 |
[16:28] | but mainly, you gotta keep busy when you’re my age. | 但主要原因是 老人得动 |
[16:31] | MANDY: Sure. Sure you do. | 是的 没错 |
[16:32] | Can I just get you to keep your fingers straight. | 能把您的手指伸直吗? |
[16:34] | Dude, I can’t lose this job or my dad’s gonna take my car away. | 我不能丢了这工 不然老爸会把车收走 |
[16:37] | If you didn’t do anything, you don’t have to worry. | 没干坏事就不用担心 |
[16:40] | Well, Jackson’s always doing something wrong. | Jackson总出岔子 |
[16:43] | I can’t believe this is all over Bob. | 搞这么复杂居然是为了那个Bob |
[16:45] | Probably choked stuffing Choozy’s down his pie hole. | 他可能不过是狂吞时噎着了 |
[16:49] | Jabrone. | 蠢货 |
[16:50] | Didn’t like him because he wouldn’t let you throw ice cubes in the fryer. | 你不就是因为他不让你往炸锅 扔冰块而讨厌他 |
[16:53] | It’s the best thing about the job, Marge. | 那是这工作最好玩的地方 Marge |
[16:55] | Okay. Has anybody seen Elizabeth Martin or Gary Comstock? | 好的 有人看见过Elizabeth Martin 或Gary Comstock的吗? |
[17:00] | – No, I haven’t seen either of them. – Ooh, Gary. | 不 没见过 “噢Gary Gary 能载我回家吗?” |
[17:04] | Gary, could you give me a ride home? | |
[17:06] | Dude, shut up. Okay? | 伙计 闭嘴行不? 他是个好人 对无家可归的瘾君子这么好 |
[17:07] | – He’s just a nice guy. – Yeah, for a homeless junkie. Ha, ha. | |
[17:11] | JEMMA: Look who’s talking. | 你好意思说我 |
[17:12] | You’re like one spliff away from rehab, moron. | 自己都得进戒毒所了 白痴 |
[17:16] | Thousands in the safe. A stack of loose cash. | 保险柜里有几千块 还有些零钱 只有200美元不见了? |
[17:20] | And only $200 missing? | |
[17:22] | – Not much of a robbery. – It could be. | 这可不像抢劫 有可能 昨晚是Elizabeth Martin 和大胖子Bob关店 |
[17:24] | Elizabeth Martin was closing up with Bob last night. | |
[17:27] | I ran down her address from her license. | 我去过她驾照上写的地址 |
[17:30] | I mean, it’s Anne Elizabeth Martin. | 名字是Ann Elizabeth Martin |
[17:32] | She’s a Seven Hills housewife with 2.5 kids | 她是个绝望主妇 住在七山 带着几个孩子 |
[17:35] | and a Nordic-silver SUV. | 有辆银色北欧运动车 还是身份窃贼的受害者 |
[17:37] | And a recurring victim of identity theft. | |
[17:40] | Little lie, big lie? | 小谎连大谎? |
[17:42] | Could be an illegal. Someone with priors. | 可能是违法的 不清白的人 |
[17:44] | Maybe Bob caught her with her hand in the cookie jar. | 或许Bob抓了她个现行 |
[17:47] | WENDY: Excuse me, Captain Brass? BRASS: Wendy. | – 打扰了 Brass队长 |
[17:49] | Um, we just finished getting the fingerprints and DNA | 我们刚收集了所有 咂嘴炸鸡店员工的指纹 除了Elizabeth Martin和Gary Comstock |
[17:52] | from all the Choozy’s Chicken employees but two no-shows. | |
[17:54] | Elizabeth Martin and Gary Comstock. | |
[17:57] | Now, I actually got a CODIS hit from one of them. | 我在系统里找到了匹配者 |
[18:00] | Because the epithelials from the razor came back to Gary. | 刮胡刀上的上皮组织是Gary的 |
[18:04] | In the system for felony drug charges? | 在毒品重罪指控系统里? |
[18:07] | Last known address was a rehab center? | 最新的地址是在康复中心? |
[18:09] | I called it but said they hadn’t seen him in six weeks. | 我问过了 他们说已六周没见到他 |
[18:11] | Yeah. That’s because he’s living out of a backpack at Choozy’s. | 因为他靠咂嘴店里的背包过活 |
[18:14] | Well, easy to do when you have a friend with a key to the back door. | 特别是朋友有后门钥匙 |
[18:17] | So Gary’s on crack time. He comes back there to crash. | 那么 Gary磕了药 他溜回店里搞点钱 |
[18:21] | Only Bob’s still there. | 只有Bob在 当场抓住他 然后就大条了 |
[18:23] | Catches him in the act and all hell breaks loose. | |
[18:26] | What are you doing here, Gary? | 你在这儿干嘛 Gary? |
[18:28] | [GRUNTING AND SHOUTING] | |
[18:36] | – Well, where’s Elizabeth? – Probably in an oil drum somewhere. | 那Elizabeth在哪? 或许在某处的油桶里 |
[18:40] | No honor among thieves. | 小偷可不讲情义 |
[18:41] | Okay, but wouldn’t a drug addict grab up all the loose cash? | 但一个瘾君子难道不会拿走所有的钱? |
[18:47] | – Anything come back on the SAE kit? – Negative. | 有性侵犯证据吗? 没 |
[18:50] | No sign of sexual activity, forced or consensual. | 没有性侵犯迹象 |
[18:54] | So he cuffed her to the bedpost in her underwear | 他让她穿着内衣铐在床头 但没有发生关系 |
[18:56] | but they didn’t have sex. | |
[19:00] | Excuse me. I just wanted to get my kit. | 打扰了 我来拿东西 |
[19:03] | How’s business with Choozy’s Chicken? | 咂嘴店的事如何了? |
[19:07] | – A little confusing. How’s your case? – Bit confusing. | 有点混乱 你的案子呢? 也有点混乱 你想来看看吗? 当然 |
[19:10] | – You, uh, wanna stick around? – Yes, I would. | |
[19:16] | – What do we have, doctor? – Uh… | 进行到哪了 医生? |
[19:22] | – Did this woman have a stressful job? – Why? | – 这女人工作压力很大吗? – 为什么这样说? |
[19:25] | RAY: Gastric ulcer. ROBBINS: Pretty advanced. | – 胃溃疡 – 很严重 |
[19:27] | RAY: Thanks. – Yeah, here. | – 谢谢 – 接着 |
[19:39] | Death by Smurf? Have you ever seen anything like this? | 凶手是蓝精灵? – 你们见过这种东西吗? – 没 |
[19:43] | RAY: Nope. | |
[19:47] | Minty. | 薄荷味 |
[19:48] | Fresh. | 很清新 |
[19:53] | Shouldn’t that be in an evidence bag? | 怎么没放在证物袋里? |
[19:55] | That’s not from Choozy’s. I took that out of our bathroom. | 这不是咂嘴炸鸡店的 我从盥洗间拿来的 |
[19:58] | But first I’m going to give you the bad news. | 但我先要给你坏消息 |
[20:00] | That bloody handprint on the countertop that was all smudgy, | 厨房工作台上那个脏兮兮的血手印 |
[20:02] | I got a usable index fingerprint off of that, | 我分离了指纹 |
[20:05] | but it’s not a match to anyone including Gary. | 但没找到匹配 包括Gary |
[20:07] | Measures about ten inches from the tip of the middle finger to the wrist, | 从中指指尖到腕有十英寸长 |
[20:11] | which is quite large for a guy and it’s huge for a woman. | 对男人来说很大 对女人来说是巨大 |
[20:14] | So we’re looking for a guy who doesn’t work at Choozy’s. | 那我们要找的人不是咂嘴的员工? |
[20:17] | – Right. – Damn. Okay. | – 正确 – 见鬼 好吧 |
[20:20] | And I got a lot of incidental prints on the sign, | 这儿还有警示板上的一堆指纹 |
[20:23] | all of which were eliminated to the employees, | 全部属于员工 |
[20:25] | However, there was a set of prints that got my attention. | 但有一组指纹值得注意 |
[20:30] | Eight fingertips on one side of the sign, | 八枚在同一面 两个拇指指纹在另一面 |
[20:33] | two thumbprints on the other. | |
[20:35] | That is an attacking grip. | – 这是攻击的姿势 – 是的 |
[20:37] | Right. And I found a matching fingerprint for that | 我在Elizabeth Martin登记的收据上 找到了一个符合的 但我不能肯定是否是她的 |
[20:40] | on Elizabeth Martin’s register receipt, but I can’t say for sure it’s hers. | |
[20:44] | So I need to see Elizabeth. | 我得见见她 |
[20:46] | – Or, um, one of her fingers. – Ha, ha. | 或者 见她的一根手指 |
[20:49] | You’re sick, Mandy. | 你疯了 Mandy |
[20:51] | So it says here that that blood drop that I collected | 报告说我从经理办公室 收集的血是经血 |
[20:54] | from the manager’s office is menstrual blood. | |
[20:57] | It’s weird, right? And weirder still, it’s not even Kiwi’s. | 很奇怪 不是吗? 还有更怪的 甚至不是Kiwi的 |
[21:00] | According to this, it’s not any of the female employees. | 而且也不属于任一个女职员 |
[21:02] | I don’t have an exemplar for Elizabeth Martin, | 我没有Elizabeth Martin的样本 没法排除她 |
[21:05] | so we can’t exclude her. | |
[21:06] | Pants off in the manager’s office during that time of the month? | 来那个的时候怎么会在经理室脱内裤? |
[21:11] | – Assault? – No blood smears, | 强暴? 没有血污 精液 也没撕烂的衣服 不像是强奸现场 |
[21:13] | no semen, no torn clothing. It didn’t look like a rape scene. | |
[21:17] | – Maybe it was consensual. – With Bob? | – 或许双方同意 – 和Bob? |
[21:20] | – Or Gary? – Or both. | – 也可能Gary – 也许两人都有 三角恋可以酿成惨案 |
[21:22] | Hmm. Love triangles can be deadly. | |
[21:26] | Don’t I know it. | 可不是 这… 说得不错 |
[21:27] | [SPEAKING IN MANDARIN] | |
[21:39] | Wow, that was well said. | |
[21:43] | [SPEAKING IN MANDARIN] | |
[21:45] | The owner of the restaurant is upset | 餐馆主人很苦恼 油桶一直被偷 害他得不到能源退税 |
[21:47] | because his drums keep getting stolen and he’s not getting his energy rebate. | |
[21:50] | Well, I didn’t know restaurants got rebates for recycling. | 我不知道餐馆还有回收的退税 |
[21:53] | That’s why he has security cameras pointing straight at his drums. | 所以他把监控机对准油桶 |
[21:56] | ARCHIE: Well, lucky for us we have Mr. Hu’s footage. | 很幸运 我们有胡先生的录像片段 |
[22:00] | Now, this is just after midnight, | 这是咂嘴店杀人案当夜 好一趟兜风 雪佛莱Corvair |
[22:02] | same night your guy was killed at Choozy’s. | |
[22:06] | – Heh. Sweet ride, huh? – Chevy Corvair. | |
[22:11] | Take one, leave an empty. | 用空的换满的 |
[22:13] | At least our barrel bandits recycle. | 至少偷桶的在回收利用 |
[22:17] | Can you get a read off the license plate? | – 能放大牌照吗? – 嗯 |
[22:20] | ARCHIE: Yeah. | |
[22:29] | RAY: This is Timothy Rand’s vehicle. | 这车属于Timothy Rand |
[22:32] | BRASS: You know, I missed the whole hippie thing. | 我还挺怀念嬉皮士的 |
[22:35] | Was too busy in Southeast Asia | 当时我在东南亚忙里忙外呢 |
[22:36] | keeping my head down and my feet dry. | |
[22:39] | I’m surprised you didn’t drop a little acid or smoke a little tea. | 我很惊讶你没嗑过药 |
[22:43] | BRASS: Well, things did get a little wild. | 当时的确有点疯狂 |
[22:48] | [RAY CLEARS THROAT] | |
[22:52] | [SPEAKING IN SANSKRIT] | 你好 我是Silver(银) 警察 我是Brass(铜) |
[22:54] | – I’m Silver. – Police. I’m Brass. | |
[22:57] | And this is Ray Langston from the Crime Lab. | 这是犯罪实验室的Ray Langston |
[23:00] | – Is Timothy around? – Oh, yeah, he’s in his workshop. | Timothy在吗? 是 他在作坊里 跟我来 |
[23:03] | Here, follow me. | |
[23:08] | [SILVER GASPS] | |
[23:09] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[23:11] | – Feel what? – High ratio of positive to negative ions. | 感觉什么? 高比例的负离子 |
[23:16] | Ooh, unfriendly air. | 令人不安的空气 |
[23:18] | But you can’t let it bring you down. | 但你不能被它打倒 |
[23:21] | Scientifically proven. The Santa Anas, the siroccos. | 科学证明了 圣塔安娜风 非洲热风 你知道我在说什么 |
[23:25] | Heh. You know what I’m talking about. | |
[23:31] | [COUGHING] | |
[23:33] | RAY: Timothy Rand? | 我知道你们为何来 但我没犯罪 |
[23:35] | Aw. I know why you’re here. But this is not a crime, man. | |
[23:41] | They put this valuable resource out with the trash. | 他们把这些宝贵资源和垃圾一起丢了! |
[23:44] | Some restaurants are, you know, pouring it down storm drains | 有些餐馆直接倒进下水道 弃于沙漠 |
[23:48] | or dumping it in the desert. | |
[23:50] | If one good thing could come out of all those caged animals | 这些激素催大的圈养动物 被残杀 冷冻 油炸后给吃了 形成我们的动脉粥样斑块 |
[23:53] | hopped up on hormones, | |
[23:55] | who are then slaughtered and then frozen, | |
[23:58] | only to be deep fried and wind up as plaque in our arteries, | 如果还能提取出什么好东西 那就是这个 生物柴油 |
[24:00] | it is this, bio diesel. | |
[24:03] | It only cost me 200 bucks to convert my van. You know what I’m saying? | 改装车子只要两百块! 懂我的意思吗? 一个人就能… 改变局面! |
[24:06] | – One man can– SILVER: Make a difference. | |
[24:08] | Look, this planet is our mother and we’re all her children. | 这颗星球是我们的母亲 我们都是她的孩子 |
[24:11] | That’s right, baby. | 是的 宝贝 |
[24:15] | – Where’d you get the Choozy barrel? – The one on, uh, Tropicana. | 你们从哪儿找到咂嘴炸鸡店的桶? 在热带大道 |
[24:19] | I always returned them. | 我会还回去的 |
[24:21] | I just haven’t processed this one yet. | 只等处理完 |
[24:29] | BRASS: Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 是个男孩 |
[24:30] | It’s a boy. | |
[24:50] | David, you have the touch of a surgeon. | David 你拥有外科医生的手 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:57] | Looks like there’s a blood stain on the boxers. | 短裤上有处血污 要验DNA 好的 |
[25:00] | – I’m gonna need to get those to DNA. – Will do. | |
[25:10] | RAY: Antemortem abrasions on the second and third knuckle. | 二 三指关节有伤 |
[25:13] | Could be from busting up Bob’s face. | 可能是殴打Bob的脸时留下的 |
[25:20] | Extensive third degree burns here. | 这儿有大面积三度烧伤 |
[25:25] | I’m gonna need to, uh, take a look inside his mouth. | 我得 看看他嘴里面 |
[25:28] | Go ahead. | 尽管看 |
[25:46] | ROBBINS: There are full-thickness burns | 脸部皮肤全被烧伤 |
[25:48] | on all exposed surfaces of his face. | |
[25:51] | There’s damage to the nares and nasal mucosa. | 鼻孔和鼻粘膜也有损伤 |
[25:55] | – So his breathing was compromised. ROBBINS: That’s your COD. | 所以呼吸受到阻碍 这就是死因 |
[25:58] | Asphyxia due to inhalation of hot oil. | 吸入热油而窒息 |
[26:02] | Prints just confirmed ID. It’s Gary Comstock. | 指纹刚确认了 是Gary Comstock 毒品检测阴性 他没再吸过 |
[26:07] | Ouch. Tox panel came back clean, so he wasn’t using anymore. | |
[26:12] | The man had a second chance at life. | 这人得到了重生 |
[26:14] | Until he was murdered. | 直到被杀 那蓝色黏胶是什么? 是牙膏 |
[26:22] | – Hey. – Yo. | |
[26:25] | – Any news on blue goo? – Blue goo was toothpaste. | |
[26:28] | Approximately 12 ounces worth. | 大约十二盎司 |
[26:31] | Equivalent to two full tubes. | 相当于两管的量 |
[26:33] | Yeah, we collected a couple of empties in the trash at the house. | 我们在屋内垃圾箱里找到很多空牙膏 |
[26:37] | I’ll compare them. | 我去比对 |
[26:38] | – Is it possible to OD on toothpaste? HENRY: Definitely. | 牙膏过量有没有可能致死? 当然可能 如果是含氟牙膏 每管都有警告– |
[26:41] | If it’s fluoride toothpaste. Each tube comes with a warning. | |
[26:45] | [HENRY READING ON-SCREEN TEXT] | “万一咽下 请速联系毒物控制中心” |
[26:51] | – Never had a cavity. – No joke. | 我从没蛀牙 不开玩笑 |
[26:54] | How much fluoride would it take to kill a person? | 多少氟化物能杀死一个人? |
[26:57] | – Depends on the person. – A female victim, 110 pounds, | 取决于人 女性 体重110磅 |
[27:01] | with a pre-existing stomach ulcer. | 有胃溃疡 |
[27:04] | HENRY: Which means it would get into her system faster. | 意味着会更快进入身体 |
[27:07] | The PTD, Probably Toxic Dose, | 可能中毒量是… |
[27:10] | is five milligrams per kilogram of body weight. | 体重每千克有五毫克 |
[27:14] | A regular tube of toothpaste, you’re talking 170 grams, | 通常每管牙膏重170克 |
[27:18] | 0.25 percent of which is fluoride. | 百分之二十五是氟化物… |
[27:22] | So 170 times 0.25 is 425, and she’s 50 kilograms, say. | 170乘以… 25%是425… 她的体重为50公斤 则… |
[27:29] | Yeah. | |
[27:31] | So she would need 250 milligrams for it to be toxic. | 250毫克就能致她于死地 |
[27:33] | And if there’s 425 milligrams in one tube– | 而一管牙膏就含有425毫克… |
[27:37] | So one tube would do it? | 也就是说一管牙膏足矣 |
[27:39] | Assuming she absorbed it all and didn’t throw it up. | 前提是她全部吞下去而不吐出来 |
[27:42] | Well, then for sure two tubes would get the job done. | 因此 为了保险 把两管都用上了 |
[27:46] | She would experience what I like to call a catastrophic symptom train. | 我把她经历的死亡过程 称之为悲惨过山车 |
[27:52] | Wicked muscle spasms would give way to decreased heart rate | 剧烈的肌肉痉挛… 心率和血压降低 最终窒息死亡 |
[27:56] | a lowered blood pressure, decreased respiration | |
[27:59] | and eventually death. | |
[28:02] | [GROANING] | |
[28:04] | Death by toothpaste. | 祸起牙膏 |
[28:08] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[28:09] | Well, I got something else. I found trace amounts | 我还有别的发现 她体内还含有盐酸苯海拉明 |
[28:13] | of diphenhydramine hydrochloride in her tox panel. | |
[28:17] | – Maybe she had allergies. – Someone slipped it to her. | 可能她有过敏症 她被人下药了 |
[28:20] | I analyzed her wine, it was a cheap California Merlot | 我化验了她的酒 是种便宜的加州红酒 含有抗组胺 怎么会? |
[28:22] | – with an antihistamine mickey. – Why? | |
[28:26] | Well, diphenhydrame hydrochloride is both a soporific and an antiemetic. | 盐酸苯海拉明既能催眠 又能止吐 |
[28:30] | It makes you sleepy and it keeps you from puking. | 一边让你昏昏欲睡 一边防止你呕吐 |
[28:34] | VARTANN: Paramedics found this in your pocket. | 医务人员在你口袋里发现了这个 |
[28:37] | It’s the key to the handcuffs that we took off your wife. | 正是铐住你妻子的手铐钥匙 |
[28:42] | We checked your pay-per-view selections. | 我们还查了你的付费记录 |
[28:44] | You’ve been watching a lot of bondage porn lately. | 最近看了不少绑缚调教片啊 |
[28:48] | Strap Daddy. | “束父” 还有”丝绸手铐” 第一部和第二部 |
[28:49] | Silk Cuffs One and Two. | |
[28:52] | What happened to my wife? | 我妻子到底是怎么死的? |
[28:56] | Scott, there’s not enough booze in this town | Scott 借酒浇愁是行不通的 |
[28:59] | to make you forget murder. | |
[29:06] | [MOANING] | |
[29:18] | Fluoride poisoning. | 氟中毒? |
[29:20] | – Are you kidding me with this? VARTANN: No. | 你在开玩笑? 没有 你作为房贷经纪人 |
[29:23] | See, I’m thinking you’re a mortgage broker, | |
[29:25] | and your business is in the crapper. | 生意正岌岌可危 |
[29:27] | The bank is trying to foreclose your house, | 银行准备拿你的房子作抵押 而你的妻子有份不错的人身保险 |
[29:29] | and your wife had a nice insurance policy. | |
[29:31] | Nice enough for you to pay off all those debts. | 足以支付你欠下的所有债务 |
[29:34] | You see where I’m going, Scott? | 明白我的意思了吧 Scott |
[29:36] | Look, I’ll admit things weren’t that great between Melinda and I, okay? | 我承认Melinda和我的感情正经受考验 |
[29:39] | She blamed me for losing the house and everything else. | 她把抵押房子和其他一切事情 都怪在我头上 |
[29:43] | But those handcuffs are from better times. | 但手铐只是以前的情趣用品 |
[29:45] | – We hadn’t had sex in months. – We checked your medical records. | 我们好几个月没上过床了 我们查了你的医疗记录 |
[29:50] | You have receding gums? | 你患有退缩龈 |
[29:52] | So what? Who cares about my gums? | 那又怎样? 我的牙龈招谁惹谁了? |
[29:55] | Well, you use a special high-fluoride toothpaste. | 你用高氟医用牙膏 |
[30:00] | Found your prints all over these. | 牙膏上都是你的指纹 |
[30:03] | Yeah, I– | Melinda干房产经纪人之前 是个牙科保健员 |
[30:05] | Before Melinda became a real estate agent she was a dental hygienist. | |
[30:09] | We had boxes of that stuff lying around. | 这样的牙膏家里有好几箱 |
[30:11] | Free samples. We both used it. | 都是免费的样品 我们都用这个 |
[30:14] | Look, if I tried to cram toothpaste down Melinda’s throat | 要是我往Melinda嘴里灌牙膏 她早就把我踢成太监了 |
[30:16] | she would have kicked me in the cubes. | |
[30:26] | GREG: Hey, Ray. | 嘿 Ray |
[30:28] | Did your barrel boy wear glasses? | 油桶里泡着的家伙戴不戴眼镜? |
[30:30] | Not according to his DMV record. But Big Bob did. | 根据车管所的记录 他不近视 不过大胖子Bob戴眼镜 |
[30:33] | Oh, uh, halt. | 停 你不能把食物带进来 |
[30:35] | You can’t bring food in here. | |
[30:39] | Not my rules. | 不是我难为你 |
[30:47] | Found this in the fryer oil. | 我在食用油里发现了这个 |
[30:50] | Along with two metal screws which was the giveaway. | 还有两颗小螺丝 |
[30:53] | Cheap plastic frames and lenses. | 塑料镜架和镜片 都是便宜货 |
[30:58] | These don’t look like french fries. | 这些应该不是薯条吧 |
[31:00] | That’s because those are bits of Gary. | 这些是Gary牌肉干 |
[31:04] | – And what were these? – Once upon a time | 这又是什么? 没毁容前 值180块 |
[31:06] | those were $180. | |
[31:07] | How do we know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[31:09] | [GREG CHUCKLES] | |
[31:14] | – All right, what am I looking at here? – A plastic security strip. | 这是什么东西? 塑料的防伪条 |
[31:18] | It’s embedded in all U.S. bank notes. Supposedly to prevent counterfeiting. | 嵌在纸币里 为了鉴别伪钞 |
[31:22] | Although, I’ve heard that they could be read by satellites | 我听说人造卫星能读取这些数据 |
[31:25] | so that the Man knows how much money’s in your pocket. | 这样 大家兜里有多少钱 “那个人”就一清二楚了 |
[31:29] | And we still can’t find Bin Laden. | 有这科技还是找不到本拉登 |
[31:32] | Nine plastic strips, nine 20s, $180. | 9条防伪条 等于9张20块 也就是180块 |
[31:36] | Plus the 20 we found in the dead manager’s pocket. | 加上死者口袋里的20块 |
[31:39] | So all the missing money from Choozy’s Chicken is accounted for, | 正好和咂嘴炸鸡失踪的款项吻合 |
[31:43] | which means there was no robbery. | 也就不存在抢劫一说 |
[31:45] | We’ve got evidence that isn’t telling us the whole story. | 我们手头的证物还不够理清事实 |
[31:48] | So let’s walk through this again, shall we? | 我们再来回顾一遍 |
[31:52] | Bob was on the floor. Here. | Bob躺在地上 |
[31:54] | There was oil drag marks leading from the kitchen to the dumpster. | 一条油迹从厨房一直拖到垃圾场 |
[31:59] | And we now know Gary was dragged outside and put into an oil drum. | 我们知道Gary被拖到门外 塞进了油桶里 |
[32:03] | There was also a blood trail leading in from the dumpster, | 还有一条从垃圾场延伸到厨房的血迹 |
[32:06] | as well as blood stains on Gary’s boxer shorts. | Gary的短裤上有血迹 |
[32:10] | Now, DNA confirms that both samples were dead Bob’s blood. | DNA证实了两处血迹都是Bob的 |
[32:14] | Bob bled on Gary dragging him out, | Bob拖Gary时 在他裤子上留下了血迹 之后又淌着血走回厨房 |
[32:17] | and then bled on the ground when he walked back in. | |
[32:20] | But did Bob kill Gary? | 但Gary是Bob杀的吗? |
[32:22] | – Or was there another assailant? NICK: All right. | 还是另有他人? 现在开始 我就是Gary |
[32:25] | I’ll be Gary. | |
[32:27] | You be big dead Bob. | 你来演大胖子Bob |
[32:31] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | – 真要演? – 当然 |
[32:33] | Ha, seriously. | 来吧 |
[32:34] | Okay, uh… | |
[32:37] | – We struggle. | – We struggle. – 我们相互扭打 – 相互扭打 |
[32:38] | You shove my face in the oil. | 你把我的头按到滚烫的油里 |
[32:50] | That could explain | 这就能解释… |
[32:52] | how Bob’s glasses ended up in the fryer. | 为什么Bob的眼镜会掉到油里 |
[32:54] | As well as the missing $200 that could’ve slipped out of his shirt pocket. | 还有失踪的200块 可能在这时 从他的口袋滑落到油锅里 |
[33:00] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[33:04] | Look at your left hand. | 看你的左手 |
[33:07] | You’re using it as leverage. | 你用左手当杠杆施压 |
[33:10] | If Bob pushed Gary into the fryer, | 如果Bob按住了Gary 我们采到的掌印就应该是Bob的 |
[33:12] | the handprint we collected would be Bob’s. | |
[33:15] | But it’s not. | 但事实上不是 |
[33:16] | Well, the evidence can’t be wrong. | 证据不会出错… |
[33:19] | But we could be. | 出错的只会是我们 |
[33:26] | CATHERINE: What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[33:28] | Well, I needed to see for myself the volume of 340 grams of toothpaste. | 我要见识下340克牙膏有多少 |
[33:33] | You know, unencumbered by a tube, it is an awful lot. | 挤出来一看还真不少 |
[33:37] | Joining in? I used to do this as a kid. | 来吧 我小时候常干这事儿 |
[33:40] | Yeah, now we get paid for doing it. | 现在这么干不会挨骂 反而有工资拿 |
[33:43] | Even with an antiemetic, | 就算有止吐剂 怎么可能让人 吞下那么多牙膏? |
[33:45] | how would you force this much toothpaste down someone’s throat? | |
[33:50] | Excuse me for interrupting arts and crafts. | 两位艺术家 我要打断你们一下 |
[33:52] | – Uh, it’s an experiment. – Well, maybe for you. | 我们在做实验 我看不像 |
[33:55] | The toothpaste that Mrs. Tucker ingested contained a bleaching agent. | Tucker妻子吞下的牙膏含有漂白剂 |
[33:59] | The tubes you collected didn’t. | 但你们拿回来的牙膏中没有 |
[34:04] | There were two empty tubes of toothpaste in their bedroom, | 他们的卧室里有两管空牙膏 |
[34:09] | but it’s not the toothpaste that killed her. | 但却不是杀害她的牙膏 |
[34:12] | Arts and crafts are over. Gotta go back to the house. | 看来艺术家该退隐江湖了 我们必须回房子看看 |
[34:30] | A life in garbage. | 全是垃圾食品 |
[34:32] | And no toothpaste. | 没有牙膏 |
[34:42] | Nothing on the ground or in the planter. | 地上和花圃里也没有 |
[34:56] | Shoe rubber. | 鞋上的橡胶 |
[35:01] | Gate was locked. Homeowner’s about 80. Once I asked loudly enough, | 大门紧锁 房主已经80岁了 我朝她喊了一大通 她同意 让我们搜查整个房子 还不用搜查令 |
[35:05] | she gave us permission to search without a warrant. | |
[35:19] | Fluoride toothpaste, with bleach. | 含漂白剂的含氟牙膏 |
[35:31] | Hey, Mandy. | |
[35:33] | No more shotgun approach. You need to start prioritizing your latents. | 不能再大海捞针了 必须有个轻重缓急 |
[35:37] | No, no, I’m only interested in one print. | 我只想知道掌印的结果 |
[35:39] | The handprint. | |
[35:40] | Okay, but I already put that through the database. | 我已经拿它和数据库对比过了 |
[35:42] | Well, we’re having a little disparity between context and the evidence. | 我们得出的结论和证物有偏差 |
[35:47] | – What are you asking me? – Is it possible the print got distorted? | 你想问什么? 掌纹是否会扭曲变形? |
[35:52] | Well, you can only distort prints with pressure or body weight. | 在施压或是体型很大的情况下 的确会变形 |
[35:57] | Well, we do now think that the surface print was left during a struggle. | 我们认为掌印是在打斗中留下的 |
[36:00] | And Bob Graham was a big boy, so could you run that index finger again? | 而Bob Graham是个大块头 能不能再对比下食指指纹? |
[36:04] | – Yeah, okay. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢了 |
[36:15] | This is a reversal. | 这个指纹是反的 |
[36:16] | It must’ve been enough pressure to invert the print. | 只有压力很大时才会产生这种情况 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry, I missed it. Okay? | 很抱歉我之前没注意到 |
[36:22] | Wait, do you see how these appear to be ridges | 有没有发现这些突起 但没有汗腺? |
[36:24] | – but there’s no sweat glands? – Mm-hm. | |
[36:26] | Which is because those are furrows. | 因为这些是沟纹 而不是脊纹 |
[36:31] | [MANDY SIGHS] | |
[36:35] | It’s a match. I’m sorry. | 吻合 真对不起 |
[36:36] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | 没事 谁都会犯错 我是Stokes |
[36:37] | That’s okay, you’re human. Stokes. | |
[36:40] | Hey, Nicky, I got Elizabeth Martin from her canceled payroll checks. | Nicky 我找到Elizabeth Martin了 从她已取消的工资账户 |
[36:43] | The bank gave me her address. | 银行已经把她的地址给我了 |
[36:44] | NICK: So she’s alive. – Oh, yeah. | – 这么说她还活着 – 是的 |
[36:46] | Did her record kick back any priors? | 之前的工资支付有记录吗? |
[36:48] | BRASS: There’s no record. Immigration got wind of it. | 没有 移民局得到了风声 |
[36:50] | They scooped up her whole family. | 调查了她全家 |
[36:52] | Uh, she’s an illegal working here on a fake ID. | 她使用了假身份在这里非法工作 |
[36:56] | She’s in interrogation now. | 我正准备去审问她 过会儿打给你 好的 |
[36:57] | – I’ll let you know how it turns out. NICK: All right. | |
[37:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:03] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | – 我是拉斯维加斯警署的Jim Brass警探 – 知道了 |
[37:06] | Okay. | |
[37:07] | Let’s start with an easy question. | 我们先谈点轻松的 |
[37:10] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名是什么? |
[37:14] | – Rosa Gonzales. – Okay, Rosa Gonzales. | 好的 Rosa Gonzales… |
[37:20] | Tell me what happened at Choozy’s Chicken the other night. | 告诉我那天晚上 在咂嘴炸鸡发生了什么 |
[37:26] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我没想要杀他 |
[37:29] | – You wanted to see me? – Your drop bag was short. | 你找我? 你收的钱少了 |
[37:32] | I checked it twice. | 我反复核对过的 |
[37:35] | You want me to call the police, huh? | 别逼我报警 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna have to do a strip search. | 我要搜身 |
[37:44] | He made me take off all my clothes. | 他要我脱光衣服 |
[37:47] | Did he assault you? Touch you? | 他有没有打你? 或是摸你? |
[37:50] | He put his hands on me. | 他把手放在我身上 别碰我! |
[37:52] | Please, no. | |
[37:55] | [WHIMPERING] | |
[37:57] | What the hell is this? | 你在干什么? |
[38:00] | What are you doing here, Gary? | 你来这里干嘛? Gary |
[38:01] | Actually, I’m not the issue here, Bob. | 这话不该问我 Bob |
[38:04] | [BOTH SHOUT] | |
[38:06] | Then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[38:07] | I got dressed. I could hear them fighting. | 我穿上衣服 听见他们在打斗 |
[38:10] | I went out into the kitchen. | 我跑进厨房 |
[38:13] | ROSA: Stop it! | 快停下! |
[38:14] | [BOB AND GREG SHOUTING] | |
[38:18] | Get out of here! Go. What the hell are you doing, Bob? | 你快出去! 你想怎么样? Bob |
[38:25] | I ran. | 我逃了 |
[38:27] | But I swear to the Virgin herself, I was just trying to help Gary. | 但我对天发誓 我只是想帮Gary |
[38:31] | Hitting him with the sign isn’t what killed him. | 拿警示牌打他不足以致命 |
[38:35] | So I can go home? | 这么说我自由了? |
[38:38] | Ms. Gonzales, | Gonzales小姐 移民局的人正在和你的家人谈话 |
[38:39] | you see the immigration agent outside with your family? | |
[38:42] | They tell me you’re in this country illegally. | 他们告诉我 你是非法入境 |
[38:44] | I grew up here. I work. | 我从小在这里长大 在这里工作 养家糊口 我真心相信你 但这事不是我说了算 |
[38:47] | – I take care of my family. – I believe you, I do. | |
[38:52] | But it’s not my call. | |
[39:00] | Well, we’ve exhausted every suspect, and we still don’t know who killed Bob. | 每个嫌犯都查明了 还是不知道谁杀了Bob |
[39:06] | Well, at this point, it’s a locked-room mystery. | 这样的话 就是一起密室杀人 |
[39:08] | NICK: Mm-hm. | |
[39:09] | After all that we’ve been through, how can you guys eat that? | 到了现在 你们怎么吃得下这些? |
[39:13] | – Power of suggestion. – And because I can’t help myself. | 不在乎就能吃 我忍不住 太好吃了 |
[39:16] | They’re good. | |
[39:17] | – They put crack in the fries. NICK: Hmm? | 因为薯条里放了白粉 |
[39:31] | What if the room is the suspect? | 犯人会不会是那间屋子? |
[39:36] | According to his insurance records, | 根据保险单记载 Bob近视两千多度 没了眼镜 他就是瞎子 |
[39:39] | Bob had 20-80 vision, without his glasses he was practically blind. | |
[39:43] | Elizabeth gave him a good whack to the cerebellum | Elizabeth狠狠砸了他的小脑 破坏了身体平衡 加上滑溜溜的地板… |
[39:45] | which can affect equilibrium. Add those factors to a slippery floor. | |
[39:50] | [SHOUTS] | |
[39:56] | It’s a case of blind justice. | 一起盲目的正义 |
[40:00] | So when I’m filling out the paperwork, who do I list on the suspect line? | 那我填报告时 犯人一栏该填什么? |
[40:05] | There is no suspect. It was an accident. | 没有犯人 这是场意外 |
[40:10] | GREG: The DNA from inside the latex gloves was– | 手套内侧的DNA属于…准备好了吗? – 近了 是他的妻子 |
[40:13] | – You ready for this? – Scott Tucker. | |
[40:15] | GREG: Related by marriage. – Melinda? | |
[40:19] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 她是自杀? 对 同时巧妙地陷害了她丈夫 |
[40:20] | – It was suicide? – Yeah. | |
[40:22] | With a nice big frame around it. | |
[40:25] | Otherwise, why not just pop the diphenhydramine? | 要不然直接吞盐酸苯海拉明就行了 |
[40:28] | Why spike the wine? | 何必在酒里下药? |
[40:30] | Well, maybe she was trying to frame her husband for attempted murder. | 可能她想以谋杀未遂陷害丈夫 |
[40:34] | Hoping for a poisoning. | 让她自己中毒 而不是死掉 未必 她可是保健员 如果她没想死 只会吞一管牙膏 |
[40:36] | – Not her death. – Doubtful. | |
[40:38] | I mean, she was a hygienist. If that were the case, | |
[40:41] | she would have just stopped at one tube. | |
[40:44] | Henry did say that there was about an hour between ingestion and her death. | Henry的确说过服药后一小时才会死亡 |
[40:49] | GREG: Plenty of time to set up the husband. | 有充足时间陷害她丈夫 |
[41:05] | She goes outside, she climbs the fence, | 她出了门… 爬过围墙 把证据丢进邻家垃圾桶 |
[41:08] | she ditches the evidence in the neighbor’s trash and then | |
[41:15] | cuffs herself to the bed and then waits to die? | 然后把自己铐在床上等死? |
[41:20] | What could you possibly have done to make your wife hate you so much? | 他到底做了什么 弄得老婆这么恨他? |
[41:24] | We used to be an amazing team, actually. | 以前我们可是绝佳搭档 |
[41:27] | She’d find the client the house, | 她帮客户找房子 我负责房贷 皆大欢喜 |
[41:29] | I’d get them financing, everyone was happy. | |
[41:33] | But I always told her, | 但我一直告诫她 别友善过头了 |
[41:35] | don’t get too friendly. | |
[41:36] | These are clients, they’re not friends. | 客户不是朋友 |
[41:40] | She goes to all of the parties, | 但她还是每个派对都去 |
[41:42] | all the barbecues, all the fund raisers. | 每场烤肉会 募款会 |
[41:45] | So when the NINJA loans flipped over, and the banks kicked them out | 所以忍者贷款垮台以后 银行把那些人的房子都收回了 |
[41:48] | because they couldn’t make payments, | 因为他们付不起贷款 他们就全来找我们 怪到我们头上 |
[41:51] | well, they called us. Screaming like it was our fault. | |
[41:57] | And I blamed her. | 而我就怪罪她 |
[42:00] | If she hadn’t gotten all buddy-buddy with them in the first place, | 如果她起先没对他们那么亲切 |
[42:03] | they never would have crossed that line. | 他们也不会得寸进尺 |
[42:05] | That’s when the marriage went belly up. | 接着你们的婚姻也走进危机 |
[42:07] | Couldn’t look each other in the face after that. | 我们甚至无法面对彼此 |
[42:12] | I thought she was weak, and she wanted me to feel bad | 我以为她很软弱 想要我难过到死 |
[42:15] | because I didn’t feel worse. | |
[42:19] | I never thought she’d kill herself though. | 但没想到她会自杀 |
[42:24] | Tried to kill me a couple of times. | 想杀我倒有过几次 |
[42:26] | Couldn’t sell the house. Couldn’t afford to get a divorce. | 不能卖房子 付不起离婚费用 |
[42:32] | I can’t believe that bitch set me up. | 不敢相信那婊子陷害我 |
[42:45] | ROBBINS: Figured it’s better than nothing till they find you something. | 在你分到地方前 这里聊胜于无 |
[42:54] | You could put a desk in there. | 你可以放张桌子 |
[42:56] | It’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[42:59] | I should check with Catherine first. | 我该先问问Catherine |
[43:01] | I already did. | 我跟她说了 |
[43:06] | – Well, thank you, doctor. – You’re welcome. | – 好 谢谢 医生 – 不客气 |
[43:14] | I think I’ll be right at home here. | 我想这里会成为我另一个家 |