时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | [FLY UNZIPS] | |
[01:23] | [FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING] | |
[01:35] | Oh. | |
[01:41] | Open the door, please? | 打开门 拜托 打开门 快啊 |
[01:43] | Come on, open up. | |
[01:45] | Come on, man. Please? | 快点伙计 拜托! 打开门! |
[01:48] | Open the door! | |
[01:53] | Oh! | |
[01:55] | [MAN SCREAMING] | |
[01:59] | [MAN GRUNTING] | |
[02:01] | [CRASHING INSIDE] | |
[02:49] | You seen The Incredible Hulk? This dude was this big, man. | 你说他像绿巨人浩克? 那人块头很大 伙计 |
[02:52] | And he comes out like that: But he was– Man. | 就像浩克 但全身都是红的 |
[02:55] | And he comes out and he gets in his car… | 走了出来 又钻进车里… |
[03:01] | Three detectives for one homicide. | 一件谋杀来三个探员? |
[03:04] | The call out was for an officer down. | 报告为警员出事 |
[03:06] | Usually brings in more help than we need. | 通常会来更多人手 |
[03:09] | I don’t believe they’re L.V.P.D. | 不敢相信他们是拉斯维加斯警察 |
[03:10] | MAN: He was kicking the door. | 他狠狠撞了门 猛锤了一下… |
[03:13] | – David? DAVID: Hey. Um… | 里面地方很小 我还是等着好了 |
[03:16] | There’s not much room in there. I’m more than happy to wait. | |
[04:05] | Catherine, this man’s arm is gone. | Catherine 这人左臂不见了 |
[04:08] | No, it isn’t. | 不 还在 |
[04:13] | The tissue is ragged. | 组织残块参差不齐 |
[04:18] | It’s not dismembered, it’s disarticulated. | 这不是肢解 是被拽下来的 |
[04:20] | Takes an awful lot of rage to tear a man’s arm off. | 胳膊都拽下来了 这人火气一定闹翻天 |
[04:24] | CATHERINE: Or an awful lot of PCP. | 或是吃了太多迷幻药 |
[04:26] | Try not to get too far ahead of the evidence. | 别跑在证据前面 |
[04:37] | “Department of Justice.” | 司法部 |
[04:40] | Actually, he’s FBI. | 实际上 他是联邦调查员 |
[04:43] | Meet Agent William Ray Hatford. | 见过William Ray Hatford探员 |
[04:45] | – So those suits you were talking to…? – They’re all in from D.C. on a case. | 刚和你说话的人也… 对 他们从华盛顿来调查一个案子 |
[04:49] | They stopped here to get gas. Agent Hatford came in to take a leak | 他们路过停下加油 Hatford探员出去方便 再也没回来 找到他时就这样了 |
[04:52] | and never came out. They found him like this. | |
[04:54] | They notified their field office and then they called us. | 他们报告了上级 又联系到我们 |
[04:57] | Well, they acknowledged our jurisdiction. That’s refreshing. | 他们还挺尊重我们的管辖权 真新鲜 |
[05:01] | Yeah. Whoever did this took his gun, his badge and his wallet. | 犯这事儿的家伙拿走了他的枪 还有徽章和皮夹 |
[05:04] | I mean, this doesn’t feel like a simple robbery. | 看来不只是简单的抢劫 |
[05:09] | He’s supposed to get ahead of the evidence. | 在证据前头推测案情是他的职责 |
[05:15] | BRASS: I’m gonna take the agents to the station, get their statements. | 那我把探员们带回局里作供 |
[05:18] | They’re kind of shook up. Feds are human too, I guess. | 他们有些激动 探员也是人 我猜 |
[05:32] | Ray, I know you’re not doing what it looks like you’re doing, | Ray 我知道你不是要”那个” 你真正要做什么? |
[05:36] | so, what are you doing? | |
[05:40] | This man lost more than an arm. | 这人不只少了胳膊 |
[05:42] | Look, the stoner outside said a big red hulk did this. | 外面那人说是个红巨人浩克干的 |
[05:49] | Maybe he was right. | 或许他说得对 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[07:06] | I don’t think this hunk of flesh came from him. | 我不认为这块肉是他掉的 |
[07:08] | Maybe it came from the killer. | 或许是凶手的 |
[07:10] | There are no defensive wounds on the victim’s body | 这人身上没有打斗造成的防卫伤 或许是另一个受害者的 |
[07:12] | – suggesting a sign of struggle. – Maybe it came from another victim? | |
[07:16] | Witness on the scene didn’t mention anyone else. | 现场目击者没提过 |
[07:20] | Another argument for DNA. | 另一块DNA证据 |
[07:23] | All right. I’ll call P.D. and have them check all the hospitals. | 我找警局 让他们查医院 |
[07:26] | I’ll get his prints. | 我来取他的指纹 |
[07:28] | – Actually, would you mind if I did that? – Not at all. | 介意让我来做吗? 一点都不 |
[07:42] | [BEEPS] | 无指纹图像 |
[07:57] | [BEEPS] | |
[08:03] | Um, is there a problem? | 有-有什么问题吗? |
[08:09] | Actually, there is a problem. | 事实上 很大问题 |
[08:11] | There’s no ridge detail on any of his fingertips. See? | 手指上没有脊状突起 看见没? |
[08:15] | This looks surgical. Maybe microdermabrasion. | 像是手术做掉的 或许是微晶换肤 |
[08:23] | What kind of FBI agent doesn’t have fingerprints? | 哪种FBI探员没有指纹? |
[08:26] | Agent Hatford had been working undercover for several years. | Hatford探员做过几年卧底 |
[08:28] | His fingerprints were removed as a security measure. | 出于安全考虑 消去了他的指纹 |
[08:31] | See, these days, the bad guys can run prints too. | 这年头 坏人都会验指纹 |
[08:35] | They’ve seen Donnie Brasco. They know how we work. | 他们看过《忠奸人》 知道我们怎么查案 |
[08:38] | Well, I presume the, uh, Bureau requires | 我以为局里要求存档确定身份 那是程序 |
[08:40] | – a confirmed ID. – That’s the procedure. | |
[08:42] | We don’t have fingerprints. We’ll run DNA. | 我们没指纹 只得验DNA |
[08:44] | I’ll get an STR profile to Quantico for verification as soon as possible. | 我会尽快发份DNA数据到匡提科总部核实 |
[08:48] | – Fine. – Where are you on a suspect? | – 好 – 你知道嫌犯在哪儿吗? |
[08:51] | Oh, well, right now, all we have is the, uh, you know, eyewitness report | 现在有目击证人说 他像红巨人浩克 |
[08:54] | of a guy who looked like the Incredible Red Hulk. | |
[08:58] | But CSI’s got some surveillance video from the gas station. | 但CSI找到了加油站监控录像 他们正在分析 |
[09:00] | They’re analyzing it now. | |
[09:02] | Is it possible this case is connected to the case you’re working on? | 这案子会不会和你们手头的有联系? |
[09:04] | Of course it’s possible. We work with scumbags every day. | 当然有可能 我们每天都和小人打交道 |
[09:08] | Like who? | 像是? |
[09:10] | If I had a name, I wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果我知道名字 我就不会在这儿了 |
[09:13] | Agent Stanley, would you give us a moment alone? | Stanley探员 能让我们单独谈谈吗? 拜托? |
[09:17] | Please? | |
[09:25] | – How long you been working together? – Feels like forever. | 你俩一起工作多久了? 像是一辈子 |
[09:28] | Okay. | |
[09:30] | All of our active files are at our command post. | 我们所有的常用资料都在指挥所里 |
[09:32] | I can assure you, captain, you will have the full cooperation of the FBI. | 我保证 警探 你将得到FBI的全权合作 |
[09:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:39] | GREG: All right, that is Agent Hatford making his last trip to the can. | 好 这是Hatford探员最后一次出现 |
[09:49] | And that is a Class 2 misdemeanor. | 而那一位犯了二级轻罪 |
[09:52] | Well, the FBI does not concern itself with state fire codes, Greg-o. | 看来FBI并不在乎本州的禁火令 Greggo |
[09:58] | Okay, almost there. | 好…快到了… |
[10:03] | Now. | 这里 |
[10:07] | Take a look at the mirror. | 仔细看反光镜 |
[10:15] | Looks like a vintage muscle car. | 像是辆古董肌肉车 |
[10:20] | And that face, it’s a bloody mess. | 看到脸了…真够糟的 |
[10:24] | Yeah, you should have seen the bathroom. | 那厕所里更糟 |
[10:25] | We’ll have Brass put out a broadcast. | 我去叫Brass发通告 |
[10:30] | BECHMAN: Investigation’s been focused on human trafficking. | 调查方向主要是人口贩卖 |
[10:33] | Underage women in the Vegas sex trade. | 维加斯进行性交易的未成年少女 主要从南美 巴西走私而来 |
[10:36] | Smuggled them from South America. Brazil, primarily. | |
[10:38] | There’s been a little chatter about that on the streets, | 道上是有这样的传言 |
[10:40] | but, uh, nothing really concrete. | 但还没有什么确凿证据 |
[10:42] | They’ve only been operating for a few months, low-key, | 他们才运作了几个月 低调 仔细挑选客户 只用电邮直接联系 |
[10:45] | select clientele, contacted directly by e-mail only. | |
[10:48] | Agent Hatford was in source targeting and recruitment. | Hatford探员正在查来源和招募 |
[10:53] | He did most of our field interviews. | 大部分询问都是他做 |
[10:55] | Hookers, pimps, mid-level scumbags. | 妓女 皮条客 一般渣滓 |
[11:01] | We’re just starting to put the network together. | 我们的网差不多要拉好了 |
[11:04] | Who’d you piss off to pull this duty? | 你们是得罪了谁 才负责这个案子 |
[11:06] | Oh, this is important work. We requested this. | 这是件重要的案子 是我们自己要求来干的 |
[11:09] | Homeland Security gets the lion’s share | 国土安全局的待遇最优厚 |
[11:10] | of the Bureau’s resources these days. | |
[11:12] | STANLEY: What do you think, we just chase terrorists, | 你们以为我们只是追着 恐怖分子跑 监视美国人 调查异常活动 就这样? |
[11:14] | spy on Americans, then investigate paranormal activity, is that it? | |
[11:19] | Sorry. No offense intended. | 抱歉 不是有意冒犯 |
[11:23] | I hope your taxes are in order. I think you just bought yourself an audit. | 希望你的税务没问题 我想你刚惹上了个审计员 |
[11:28] | Case files and suspect interviews. | 我们的宗卷和嫌犯审讯记录 |
[11:31] | Anybody with the physical strength to do what was done to Agent Hatford? | 里面有谁具有那样伤害 Hatford探员的能力吗? |
[11:34] | I doubt it. | 我觉得没有 |
[11:36] | – Did Agent Hatford wear a wire? – Sometimes. | Hatford探员有没有带着录音机 有时会 |
[11:39] | I don’t know if those tapes were transcribed yet. | 不知道带子有没有转录好 |
[11:46] | We haven’t been able to ID the head of the operation. | 我们还没能确认团伙的头目 |
[11:48] | He’s referred to on the street as Os Punho, | 道上把他称为”Os Punho” 葡萄牙语”铁拳”的意思 |
[11:51] | which is Portuguese for “The Fist.” | |
[11:59] | Anybody look familiar? | 有眼熟的人? |
[12:02] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[12:07] | ROBBINS: Gradual application of dry heat | 逐步加热干烤 是解除肌肉僵硬的最好办法 |
[12:09] | is generally the best way to bring a muscle out of rigor. | |
[12:12] | RAY: And the man can cook. | 真是个好厨师 |
[12:14] | The question is, what are we having for dinner? | 问题是晚餐吃些啥? |
[12:18] | This muscle has two heads and a shared, single point of insertion. | 肌肉有两头 一个插入点 |
[12:23] | Judging from size and weight, uh, we can rule out biceps femoris. | 从体积和重量来看 可以排除股二头肌 |
[12:27] | Biceps brachii then. | 那就是肱二头肌了 |
[12:31] | The tissue is clearly infected. In fact, it looks necrotic. | 组织明显感染 看上去已经坏死了 |
[12:35] | What do you make of these, uh, linear streaks? | 你说这些竖线是什么? |
[12:38] | Well, I think they’re hemorrhage lines. I bet this guy was shooting steroids. | 我认为是出血线 这人肯定在注射类固醇 |
[12:42] | With a dirty needle. That seems pretty stupid, | 用没消毒的针头 即便对蠢到杀了联邦警探的人来说 这也实在蠢到家了 |
[12:45] | even for somebody stupid enough to kill an FBI agent. | |
[12:49] | Well, I guess he neglected to swab his skin. | 我想他可能没消毒皮肤 |
[12:51] | Contaminants could have been pushed in with the injection. | 注射就把污物带进去了 |
[12:55] | The muscle looks like it fell right off the bone. | 肌肉像直接从骨头掉下来的 |
[12:57] | Like a piece of well-cooked chicken. | 像煮好了的鸡肉 |
[13:01] | You know, I found some pieces of mirror glass inside the muscle. | 我在肌肉里发现了些镜子碎片 |
[13:04] | Maybe this guy was in so much pain | 也许他疼得受不了 只得当场把肉割下来 |
[13:06] | that he had to rip it out right then and there. | |
[13:10] | HATFORD [ON TAPE]: You listening? I asked you a question. | 你听见我说话吗 Vinnie? 我问你话呢 |
[13:13] | What are you doing on Hill Street? | 你在山坡街干什么? |
[13:14] | Agent Hatford taped this interview the night before he was killed. | Hatford探员被杀前一晚录的询问 |
[13:18] | HATFORD: I guess those muscles make you deaf. | 光长肌肉不长脑子 耳朵也聋了? |
[13:20] | Suspect at the gas station was heavily muscled. | 加油站的嫌犯是个大块头 |
[13:22] | Which is why this could be the guy. | 所以我认为可能这就是他 |
[13:24] | Oh, don’t eyeball me like that, Vinnie. I am the FB-frigging-I. | 别这样瞪着我 Vinnie 老子可是联邦探员 听到没有? 把手放在车盖上 |
[13:27] | Are you feeling me? Now put your hands on the hood. | |
[13:35] | We know about all those sweet-ass Brazilian ho’s you’ve been running | 你干的那点破事我们都知道了 |
[13:38] | and we don’t like it. But you know who bothers us more? | 我们不喜欢 你知道谁更惹我们生气吗? 那个你效力的臭蛋 那只脏老鼠 |
[13:40] | That armpit you work for, that sewer rat. | |
[13:44] | – Where is he? – How would I know? | 他在哪? 我怎么知道? 我没在给人干活 |
[13:46] | – I don’t work for no one. – Os Punho. | |
[13:49] | You don’t know who I’m talking about? The Fist? | 你不知道我在说谁? “铁拳”? |
[13:52] | – You know nothing about The Fist? – How would you like a fist up your–? | 你说不知道任何跟”铁拳”有关的事? 你想尝尝拳… |
[13:56] | Unfortunately, Vinnie was only referred to as Vinnie. No last name. | 不幸的是 探员只叫他Vinnie 不知道他姓啥 |
[14:01] | Agent Hatford never had a chance to write up a full report. | Hatford警探也没机会写报告 |
[14:05] | Tox on your orphaned biceps. | 无主肌肉的毒检报告 |
[14:07] | Nandrolone decanoate, | 癸酸诺龙 美替诺龙庚酸酯 羟甲稀龙和性腺激素 |
[14:09] | methenolone enanthate, oxymetholone and HCG. | |
[14:12] | That’s quite a cocktail. | 好一杯鸡尾酒 |
[14:14] | Maybe this Vinnie is a bodybuilder. | 也许Vinnie在练健美 |
[14:17] | It could be. This specific mix was very popular | 有可能 这种特殊的混合药剂 |
[14:19] | with the local weightlifting community a while back. | 过去在本地举重社团很流行 |
[14:22] | The VELCORE Lab was supplying it to all sorts of athletes, | 维尔科实验室将之提供给各种运动员 |
[14:25] | before we shut them down. | 结果被我们关掉了 |
[14:26] | You know, there is someone who is very familiar with this case. | 有个人对这个案子非常熟悉 |
[14:29] | And he’s real easy to get to. | 找他也很容易 |
[14:31] | BRASS: He’s a murder suspect. He’s using your juice. | 他是个谋杀嫌犯 正在用你的药 |
[14:34] | His name is Vinnie. | 名字叫Vinnie |
[14:36] | If you know his last name, | 如果你知道他姓什么 我们会感激你告诉我们 |
[14:38] | we’d appreciate the information. | |
[14:40] | Let me get this straight. | 我来说说情况 |
[14:43] | You guys bust my company for selling ‘roids, | 你们以销售类固醇控告我的公司 |
[14:48] | give everybody else a chance to plead out for easy time | 给其他人机会争取减刑 |
[14:52] | so the DA can make an example out of me | 这样检察官就可以拿我做典型 |
[14:55] | because I, me personally, | 因为我–我单枪匹马地– |
[14:59] | I’m corrupting the very fabric of American sports. | 破坏了美国体育界的结构 |
[15:05] | You ruined my life | 你毁了我的人生 |
[15:09] | and now you want me to help you. | 现在还想要我帮你忙? |
[15:11] | That pretty much sums it up, yeah. | 总的来说 就是这样 |
[15:13] | Screw you. | 去死吧你 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I figured you’d have an adverse reaction to that. | 我想到了你会这样 |
[15:18] | I’ve only got 22 days left of a 16-month rap, | 我16个月的刑期只剩下22天了 |
[15:22] | which means there is nothing you can do for me or to me. | 你没得帮我 也害不了我 |
[15:26] | Yeah, that’s why I decided to bring in an associate. | 是的 所以我请了个帮手 |
[15:30] | Agent Bechman, would you come in here, please? | Bechman探员 能请你进来一下吗? |
[15:40] | You work much with federal agents? | 你常跟联邦特工一起工作吗? |
[15:42] | Actually, this is my first time. I’m a CSI-1. | 实际上这是第一次 我是CSI一级调查员 |
[15:47] | Were you held back? | 怎么没升职? |
[15:49] | Career change. | 刚换了工作 |
[15:54] | I was a physician. | 以前我是个医学博士 |
[15:58] | And screw you too, fed. | 你也去死吧 特工 |
[16:00] | I would prefer to just educate you. | 我…只是想教你点东西 |
[16:06] | For instance, did you know | 简单说 你知道吗 |
[16:11] | that many people convicted of drug offenses | 许多因为毒品被判刑的人 |
[16:18] | continue to engage in some form of drug trade while in prison. | 还会继续以某种形式纠葛于毒品买卖 即使还在服刑 |
[16:26] | Now, United States v. Delgado held | 经过Delgado案件 |
[16:29] | that if you so much as speak to someone | 如果你为买卖毒品和别人谈话 即使你在服刑 也属于密谋指挥诈骗集团 |
[16:33] | for the purpose of dealing drugs, even while incarcerated, | |
[16:36] | that’s conspiracy to conduct a racketeering enterprise. | |
[16:41] | Doesn’t matter whether or not you handed out the drugs. | 不管你是不是给出了毒品 |
[16:44] | Your business activities from prison violate the RICO statute. | 你在监狱里的买卖行为 就违反了诈骗贪污法令 |
[16:49] | Even if I did something like that, and I am not saying that I did, | 就算我做过那样的事– 这只是个假设– |
[16:54] | I already got busted for it. That is double jeopardy. | 我已经被捕了 一罪不能两罚 |
[16:58] | Not according to Garrett v. United States. | 在Garrett案里不是那样的 |
[17:01] | The double-jeopardy clause does not bar cumulative punishments | 两罚条例不能禁止 |
[17:04] | for continuing criminal enterprises and underlying predicate offenses. | 因为继续犯罪以及潜在犯罪而加刑 |
[17:09] | Your man knows the law. | 你的人精通法律 |
[17:11] | That’s our Miles. | 这就是我们的Miles |
[17:13] | If we determine that you do have some information regarding this suspect, | 如果我们确定 你知道关于这个嫌犯的信息 |
[17:20] | which you choose not to share, | 却不向我们透露 |
[17:23] | then I can promise that the full weight | 那我保证整个司法部 和诈骗贪污法1963条款 会压得你喘不过气 |
[17:28] | of the Department of Justice and RICO, Section 1963, | |
[17:33] | will be brought to bear upon you. | |
[17:36] | And your 22 days in Clark County prison | 你在克拉克郡监狱剩下的22天 |
[17:40] | will become 20 years in a federal penitentiary. | 会变成在联邦监狱的20年 |
[17:44] | Oh, and we get to take everything you own. | 还有 我们会没收你的全部财产 |
[17:54] | His name’s Vinnie Mingus. | 他叫Vinnie Mingus |
[17:57] | He’s one of those Supreme Force Fighters. | 他是终极斗士之一 |
[18:01] | He’s supposed to be fighting today. | 今天应该会上擂台 |
[18:03] | [CROWD CHEERING] | |
[18:11] | [FIGHTERS GRUNTING] | |
[18:28] | BRASS: Well, it sure ain’t the Mandalay Bay. | 这里显然不是曼德拉湾酒店 |
[18:31] | Welcome to human cockfighting, man. This is as real as it gets. | 欢迎来到真人斗鸡赛 伙计 这全是真打 |
[18:34] | It’s like a bar fight spilled out into the alleyway. | 好像一场酒吧斗殴升级成巷斗 |
[18:37] | Like the marquess of Queensberry, I prefer boxing, the sweet science. | 跟昆斯伯里侯爵(拳击规则制定者)一样 我更喜欢拳击 强调技巧 |
[18:43] | Now, there’s Mingus. | 那是Mingus |
[18:45] | BRASS: Well, somebody must have seen him. Let’s take a look around. | 这里一定有人见过他 我们去找找 威士忌 加冰 |
[19:12] | MAN: Vinnie, please. You’ve got to sit down. | Vinnie 拜托 你得坐下来 |
[19:14] | VINNIE: Get out of my way. | 滚一边去! |
[19:21] | [VINNIE COUGHING] | |
[19:29] | Hey, Brass, I got him. | Brass 我找到他了 |
[19:32] | Didn’t I get the message across with the last guy? | 你们咋没从上次那家伙身上得到教训? |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. You can’t come in here. | 对不起 你不能进来 |
[19:38] | L.V.P.D. Clear everybody out of here. I wanna have a word with Mr. Mingus. | 拉斯维加斯警局 让所有人出去 我想跟Mingus先生说句话 |
[19:41] | Please. I’m his doctor. | 听我的 我是他的医生 |
[19:43] | What kind of getup is that? | 你是个什么东西? |
[19:45] | – Don’t touch me. – We both know that gun’s not loaded. | 别碰我 谁都知道那枪没上膛 |
[19:49] | Las Vegas police, Mr. Mingus. You’re under arrest. | 拉斯维加斯警察 Mingus先生 你被捕了 |
[19:51] | But you’re gonna have to shoot me before you arrest me. | 你要逮捕我 除非先杀了我 |
[19:54] | Come on, go ahead. Shoot me. | 来吧 开枪 杀了我 |
[19:59] | Got backup coming He’s not going anywhere. | 后援正在赶来 他逃不掉 |
[20:02] | NICK: Don’t make it harder on yourself. | 别给你自己找麻烦! |
[20:14] | They’re all fake! | 他们都是假的! |
[20:18] | They’re fake! | 他们都是假的! 他们是假的! |
[20:20] | All right. Come on. | |
[20:22] | They’re fake! | 全是假的! |
[20:26] | Vinnie, you’re making a fool of yourself. | Vinnie 你在自取其辱! |
[20:29] | I’m making a fool out of myself? Good! | 自取其辱? |
[20:33] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[20:35] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪! |
[20:37] | These guns are not even loaded, you see? | 这枪根本就没上膛 看! |
[20:40] | [GUNSHOT THEN CROWD GASPS] | |
[20:57] | Chaos erupted today at the Delos Auditorium, | 今天德洛斯会堂发生骚乱 |
[21:00] | home to the Supreme Force Fighting championship, | 那里是终极斗士比赛的场地 |
[21:03] | after a police chase through the crowded theater ended | 警员在拥挤会场中的追捕行动 |
[21:06] | in the bizarre apparent suicide of Vinnie Mingus, a league– | 以Vinnie Mingus的离奇自杀终结… |
[21:10] | BRASS: Thanks for your cooperation, doctor. Thank you. | 谢谢你的合作 医生 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Okay, so the fight doctor says that Mingus came to him | 拳击医生说Mingus去找他时 胳膊就被撕掉了一块 他感染了 发着烧 |
[21:15] | with his arm all torn up. He’s infected and feverish. | |
[21:19] | So the doctor wraps up his arm, tells him go to a hospital, Mingus refuses. | 医生给他包扎了手臂 叫他去医院 Mingus拒绝了 |
[21:24] | So he gives him a bunch of antibiotics, hopes for the best. | 所以医生给了他一些抗生素 希望有效 |
[21:26] | Clearly Mingus was involved in some kind of assault. | 很显然Mingus受到了袭击 |
[21:29] | Why didn’t the doctor inform the authorities? | 为什么医生不报告当局呢? |
[21:31] | He says he knows Mingus and he’s afraid of him. | 他说他了解Mingus 也怕他 |
[21:33] | He says Mingus is half psychotic on a good day. | 他说Mingus即使好的时候也是半疯 |
[21:36] | You know, maybe the Agent Hatford interview spooked him. | 也许Hatford探员跟他聊过 |
[21:39] | Mingus goes nuts, follows him, takes him out. | Mingus发了疯 跟踪他 解决了他 |
[21:41] | Well, thank you, captain, for all your hard work. | 谢谢你 警探 谢谢你的努力 |
[21:45] | Sure. So, what’s next? Os Punho? | 没什么 下一步如何调查? “铁拳”? |
[21:47] | We’re gonna finish what we started. | 我们会继续调查 |
[21:49] | Keep me in the loop, all right? | 有任何进展请告诉我 |
[21:51] | – All right. – We will. | – 好的 – 我们会的 |
[22:00] | RAY: In Mingus’ gym bag, we found Agent Hatford’s notebook, | 在Mingus的运动包里 我们找到 Hatford探员的记事本 徽章和枪 |
[22:04] | his badge, and his gun. | |
[22:10] | NICK: It’s empty. | 是支空枪 型号是Davis P380 |
[22:11] | A Davis P-380. | |
[22:14] | That’s a weird gun for a fed to carry. | 联邦探员携带这种枪真是奇怪 |
[22:20] | – Oh, my bad. It’s a street piece. RAY: Uh-huh. | 不好意思 是街边货 |
[22:23] | NICK: Must be Mingus’. | 一定是Mingus的 |
[22:24] | Which means Agent Hatford’s weapon is still unaccounted for. | 意味着Hatford探员的枪仍去向不明 |
[22:29] | HODGES: Hmm. | |
[22:30] | ‘Roid boy was sending out a lot of pictures. | 这个”狗仔队”发出了很多照片 |
[22:33] | They’re all of the Feebs. | 都是探员的照片 |
[22:34] | Looks like he was conducting an investigation of his own. | 看来他自己也在调查些事情 |
[22:38] | Track down that number. Run fingerprints, DNA. | 查一下那个号码 验指纹和DNA |
[22:43] | And swab last for Trace. | 最后提取痕迹 |
[22:45] | We always save the best for last. | 我们总是把最好的留到最后 |
[22:48] | Yes, David. That’s already getting old. | David 这话我已经听厌了 |
[22:53] | – Hey, Catherine. – Yeah. | – 嗨 Catherine – 什么事? |
[22:55] | Do you remember a Jane Doe we found off of Spencer Street | 你记得在三个月前 我们在斯宾瑟街发现的无名女尸吗? |
[22:58] | about three months ago? | |
[23:00] | CATHERINE: Sadly, you’re gonna have to be more specific than that. | 抱歉 给点细节 |
[23:04] | Pretty brunette caught up in prostitution, underage, | 漂亮的黑发姑娘 曾因未成年卖淫被捕 |
[23:07] | gunshot wound to the head. | 头上有枪伤 |
[23:12] | Okay, yes, I do remember her. | 对 我记起她了 |
[23:14] | I saw a picture of her on a board in the FBI command post. | 我在FBI指挥部告示板上看到她的照片 |
[23:17] | She’s mixed up in this human-trafficking ring. | 她与这宗案子有关 |
[23:19] | Did the feds talk to her? | 探员审问过她吗? |
[23:22] | Yeah. And they got it on video. | 有 他们还把审问过程拍下来 |
[23:33] | CATHERINE: That’s quite an assembly line. | 好一群人 |
[23:36] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 还与时俱进呢 |
[23:38] | Yeah. Watch this. | 是啊 看看这个 |
[23:41] | STANLEY: Everything that you say in this room is confidential. | 你在这里的口供都会被保密 |
[23:44] | Now, do you know what confidential means? | 你明白”保密”是什么意思吗? |
[23:49] | My speak is not good, | 我英语虽然说得不好 但… |
[23:53] | but I understand good. | 我能听得懂 |
[23:57] | STANLEY: Okay. How old are you, sweetheart? | 好的 你几岁了 甜心? |
[24:00] | – Twenty-one. STANLEY: No. | 21岁 不 我知道他们教你这么说 |
[24:02] | I know that that’s what they told you to say. | |
[24:04] | Sweetie, how old are you really? | 甜心 你实际是几岁? |
[24:07] | – Sixteen. STANLEY: It’s okay. | 16岁 好的 |
[24:11] | You know, we’ve seen | 在希尔街上我们见过很多 像你这样的年轻妓女 |
[24:14] | a lot of young girls like you on Hill Street | |
[24:17] | being shoved into limos | 被推进豪华轿车 被迫和老男人做鬼才知道的肮脏事 |
[24:20] | and forced to do God knows what with dirty old men. | |
[24:24] | Who brought you here, Rio? | 谁带你来这里的 Rio? |
[24:28] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[24:31] | He will kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[24:35] | I will be dead, you understand? | 我会没命的 明白吗? |
[24:38] | You won’t be dead because we will protect you. | 你不会死的 我们会保护你 |
[24:41] | But you need to help us. | 但你必需协助我们 |
[24:44] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[24:49] | – Who is he? BECHMAN: We’re trying to help you. | 他是谁? 我们会帮你 证据不足时 我们会假定你是无辜的 |
[24:53] | We’re giving you the benefit of the doubt. | |
[24:55] | But you’re a prostitute, a criminal. | 但你是个妓女 这犯法 |
[24:57] | Unless you help us, you’re gonna go to jail. | 你要是不协助我们 就得去坐牢 |
[24:59] | I don’t wanna talk no more. | 不要再说了 不要 |
[25:02] | I go to jail, okay? | 我去坐牢 行了吧? |
[25:04] | Please take me to jail. | 请送我入狱吧 请送我入狱吧 |
[25:06] | Please take me to jail. | |
[25:09] | [RIO SOBBING] | |
[25:12] | BECHMAN: Let her go. | 放了她 |
[25:20] | Their files indicate that they never re-interviewed her. | 档案表明他们没有再审问她 |
[25:24] | Three days later, she was dead. | 三天后 她死了 |
[25:25] | Maybe Os Punho found out that she was picked up and questioned. | 也许铁拳发现了她被拘留和审问的事 |
[25:30] | Had her killed on the street as a warning to the other girls. | 在街上杀了她来警示其他妓女 …以便确认死者身份 邮件已发送 |
[26:27] | [CELL PHONE RINGS] | |
[26:29] | – What’s happening, professor? RAY: I just printed Vinnie Mingus’ gun. | 怎样了 教授? 我刚取得了Vinnie Mingus枪上的指纹 |
[26:32] | – At least I thought it was his gun. – What do you mean? | 我认为这就是他的枪 你意思是? |
[26:34] | It appears to have Agent Hatford’s prints all over it. | 似乎枪上的指纹全都是Hatford探员的 |
[26:37] | Now, why would an FBI agent be carrying a street gun, | 为什么一个FBI探员会携带 没有编号的街边枪? |
[26:40] | with a filed-down serial number on it? | |
[26:42] | He wouldn’t. Maybe it’s a dropped gun. | 他没有– 也许是伪装枪 |
[26:44] | Are you saying Agent Hatford was dirty? | 你是说Hatford探员不清白? |
[26:46] | BRASS [OVER PHONE]: It happens. | 这种事情常有 |
[26:48] | Maybe Agent Hatford was mixed up with Mingus | 也许Hatford探员不知何故 和Mingus或者铁拳有染 |
[26:50] | or Os Punho somehow, you know. It happens. | |
[26:52] | OFFICER: Excuse me, sir. – Hold on. | – 是啊 这种事情常有 – 打扰一下 先生 等等 |
[26:53] | Captain Brass, you have a 420 on Hill Street. | Brass警探 希尔街发生凶杀案 |
[26:56] | Aah. Hooker or pimp? | 妓女还是皮条客? |
[27:11] | Agent Bechman, I was gonna call you. | Bechman探员 我正想打电话给你 你在这儿干什么? 在秘密调查 |
[27:12] | – What are you doing here? – The operation was undercover. | |
[27:20] | BRASS: Okay, David, what have you got for me tonight? | 好吧 David 今晚你有什么发现? FBI匡提科总部 紧急邮件 |
[27:23] | [COMPUTER BEEPS] | |
[27:42] | Oh, man. | 老天 是Stanley探员 |
[27:44] | It’s Agent Stanley. | |
[27:46] | [CELL PHONE RINGS] | |
[27:47] | – Yeah, Wendy. – Captain, I just got this e-mail | 什么事 Wendy? 警探 我刚收到来自FBI总部的邮件 没有任何名叫 William Ray Hatford的探员记录 |
[27:49] | from FBI Quantico | |
[27:52] | and there is no record of any agent by the name of William Ray Hatford. | |
[27:55] | [OVER PHONE] I mean, this guy was a fake. | – 这家伙是个冒牌货 – 好的 谢谢 |
[27:57] | Okay, thanks. | |
[28:12] | There’s stippling and powder burns around the wound. | 伤口周围有点状火药焦灼痕迹 |
[28:16] | It was a close-range shot. | 是近距离射击 |
[28:19] | Somebody probably walked right up behind her on the street. | 可能有人在街上走到她后边 |
[28:27] | Looks like Emma was suicidal. | 看上去Emma以前自杀过 |
[28:32] | Those are old scars. | 那些是旧疤 |
[28:34] | Yes, but vertical, which means she was serious. | 没错 但切口呈纵向 表明她是来真的 |
[28:36] | Guess she finally got her wish. | 她最终如愿以偿了 |
[28:39] | DAVID: Hey, Live Scan got a hit on her prints. | 实时扫描查到她的指纹了 |
[28:42] | Her real name is Emma Mosler. | 她的真实姓名是Emma Mosler |
[28:44] | She’s got a record. She did two years for prostitution. | 她有2年的卖淫前科 |
[28:48] | So she was a prostitute posing as an FBI agent | 那么 她是妓女 伪装成联邦探员 又再伪装妓女? |
[28:51] | posing as a prostitute? | |
[28:53] | To bust a prostitution ring. | 而且是为了捣毁卖淫集团? |
[29:01] | Okay, take everything, we’ll figure out what’s real and what’s not real later. | 拿走所有东西 然后再查明真假 |
[29:15] | There was this trucker in Gerald, Missouri, | 密苏里州杰拉尔德镇一个卡车司机 |
[29:17] | who rolled into town and told everybody he was a DEA agent. | 跑进城来告诉每个人他是缉毒组探员 |
[29:21] | Started busting every meth head in town. | 并开始招惹城里的大块头们 |
[29:23] | It was months before somebody finally caught on. | 过了一个月 才有人搞明白他们底细 |
[29:26] | – Don’t try to make me feel better. BRIGGS: Can I give it a try, Jim? | 不用安慰我了 我来安慰看看吧 Jim |
[29:29] | I’ve been with the Bureau 15 years. This would have fooled me. | 我在局里干了15年 都会被这玩意儿糊弄住 |
[29:33] | It didn’t fool Vinnie Mingus. | Vinnie Mingus没被糊弄住 |
[29:34] | He knew they were fakes. He thought we were fakes too. | 他知道那是假的 所以他以为我们也是假的 |
[29:36] | He blew his brains out trying to prove it. | 想证明这点 结果就爆了自己的头 |
[29:38] | It’d be nice to find Agent Bechman before Os Punho does. | 得在铁拳之前找到Bechman探员 有线索吗? 没有 我们手上的只有一份租约 承租方是”一目千里”有限公司 |
[29:41] | – We anywhere on that? – No. | |
[29:43] | All we have is a lease made out to “I Can See For Miles, Incorporated.” | |
[29:59] | All right. Nevada tags. Alpha-Charlie-David-Foxtrot-348. | 内华达州车牌 |
[30:09] | NICK: Registered owner is “I Can See For Miles, Inc.” | 注册车主为一目千里有限公司 |
[30:12] | Same address as their command post. | 地址与他们的指挥所地址相符 |
[30:16] | It looks Miles covered all his bases. | 看来Miles把自己的狐狸尾巴藏得很深 |
[30:20] | Yeah. Well, maybe Emma didn’t cover hers. | 是的 也许Emma的尾巴藏得不深呢 |
[30:23] | We know when and where she swiped her card. | 我们知道她刷卡的时间跟地点 |
[30:26] | The bill’s gotta get sent somewhere. | 账单肯定会寄往某个地方 |
[30:30] | RAY: A halfway house? BRASS: Yeah. | 过渡教习所? 是的 不过我们认为 她盗用了某个居住人员的身份 |
[30:33] | Well, we think she was stealing identities from the residents. | |
[30:37] | How hard could that be? | 那有什么难呢? |
[30:46] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas police. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局的警探Jim Brass |
[30:48] | This is Ray Langston from the Crime Lab. | 这位是犯罪实验室的Ray Langston |
[30:52] | Is there someone in charge here that I can talk to? | 我能跟这儿的负责人谈谈吗? |
[30:55] | That would be me, until 4:00. | 我就是负责人 不过只到下午四点 |
[30:59] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗? |
[31:03] | Oh, yeah, sure, I know her. Emma. | 当然 我认识 Emma |
[31:06] | You know, most of the ladies here are pretty nasty. | 这儿大多数女人可恶心了 |
[31:08] | But, man, oh, man, she is sweet. | 但是 老兄 她讨人喜欢 |
[31:11] | I seen her in the shower once, shaving her pits. | 有一次我看到她洗澡的时候剃腋毛 |
[31:13] | High point of my life. | 让我终生铭记 |
[31:15] | – Is she a resident? RANDY: Uh-huh. | 她是这儿的居住人员吗? |
[31:18] | Okay. | 我看看 |
[31:21] | Let’s see. | |
[31:23] | Says here that Emma signed out two days ago | Emma两天前登记外出了 |
[31:25] | and never signed back in. | 再没有登记入住过 |
[31:27] | And nobody noticed? | 没人留意到? |
[31:29] | Look, this isn’t a lockup facility. | 瞧 这里并不是拘留所 |
[31:33] | Everybody here is free to come and go. | 任何人都可以来去自由 |
[31:35] | They’re just supposed to sign in and out. | 只是进出时要登记 |
[31:37] | How about this guy, you seen him? | 那么这个人呢? 你见过他吗? |
[31:41] | RANDY: Yeah, sure. Uh, Miles Gelson. | 当然 Miles Gelson |
[31:44] | He came to us courtesy of C.N.P.H. | 他来这是托了CNPH的福 |
[31:47] | Central Nevada Psychiatric Hospital. | 即中央内华达州精神医院 |
[31:50] | RANDY: Very good. RAY: What about this man? | – 很好 – 这个男人呢? |
[31:53] | RANDY: Oh. | |
[31:55] | Billy Ray Salvy, another resident. | Billy Ray Salvy 也是居住人员 |
[31:59] | – He’s been MIA for three days. – Another resident. | 他已经消失3天了 也是居住人员 |
[32:02] | – We’ve been working with a couple– RANDY: Crazy people? | – 那么 一直跟我们办案的人是… – 疯子? |
[32:05] | It’s okay to call them that. It’s what I call them. | 这么叫没错 我就这么叫他们 |
[32:08] | Look, uh, you’re welcome to talk to Miles if you’d like. | 如果有需要 你们可以跟Miles谈谈 |
[32:12] | – He’s here? – According to this. | 他在这? 记录是这么说的 |
[32:19] | – Here we go. – No, no, no. Hold on. | – 来吧 – 别 等等 |
[32:22] | We’ll take it from here. Thanks. Thanks. | 接下来交给我们 谢谢 |
[32:41] | Hello, Miles. | |
[32:45] | We have some questions that need to be answered. | 我们有些疑问需要解答 |
[33:00] | [WHISPERING] I’m undercover here. | 我来这儿卧底 |
[33:05] | All the people, they think I’m with them. | 这儿的人都以为我跟他们一伙 所以… |
[33:11] | So if you wanna talk, | 如果要谈话… |
[33:15] | put the handcuffs on me and take me outside. | 拷上我 带我出去 |
[33:19] | Got to be careful, very careful, because I can’t blow this cover. | 千万要小心 因为我不能暴露 |
[33:24] | [WHISPERING] I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:27] | Just hold on a second. | 等一会 |
[33:30] | Captain, the man is clearly a fantasy-prone personality type. | 警探 这人明显有幻想倾向 |
[33:34] | I think it’s best if we | 我想我们最好… |
[33:39] | go along with him. | 照他说的办 |
[33:41] | [WHISPERS] You’re the doctor. | 你是医生你说了算 |
[33:45] | [IN NORMAL VOICE] Miles Gelson, we have a warrant for your arrest. | Miles Gelson 你被捕了 |
[33:49] | Stand up, put your hands behind your back. | 站起来 把手背起来 |
[33:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:59] | You’re probably wondering where I was when Agent Stanley was… | 你们想知道我在哪对吧 当Stanley员被… |
[34:04] | Uh, was, uh… I… | 被…那时我… 我接到一个电话 来自… |
[34:07] | I, uh– Well, I received a call from a guy– | |
[34:11] | Gun! | 有枪! |
[34:25] | [CAR HORN BLARING] | |
[34:26] | Dispatch, this is Brass. Shots fired, my location. | 调度中心 我是Brass 我所在的位置发生交火 嫌犯中枪 – 他死了 – 死了? |
[34:29] | – Suspect down. OFFICER: He’s dead. | |
[34:31] | – Dead? OFFICER: Yes, sir. | – 是的 – 无需支援了 |
[34:33] | Code 4. | |
[34:35] | [BRASS SIGHS] | |
[34:38] | [CAR HORN STOPS] | |
[34:44] | Good work, detective. | 干得好 警长 |
[34:47] | – I’m putting you in for commendation. – Shut up. | 我要给你申请嘉奖 闭嘴吧 神经病 看到了吗? |
[34:50] | Shut up, you whack job. You see this? | |
[34:52] | – Captain. BRASS: You see this? This is real. | 看到血了吗 都是真的 看到了吗? |
[34:54] | People are dead because of you. | – 有人因你而死! – 冷静下 |
[34:56] | – Jim, I got it. BRASS: You’re a fraud. | – Jim 我来处理吧! – 就因为你! |
[34:57] | – I got it. – Get him out of here. | – 你这个混蛋! – 行了! 赶紧把他带走 |
[34:59] | [POLICE SIRENS WAILING] | |
[35:18] | BRASS: The driver’s cell phone was recovered at the scene. | 在现场发现了司机的手机 |
[35:21] | Clearly, Mingus was spreading the word about the phony feds. | Mingus要把仿冒联邦调查员公之于众 |
[35:25] | I figured the shooter was one of Os Punho’s lower-levels punks, | 我想开枪的人是铁拳手下的小人物 |
[35:30] | finishing what Mingus started. | 要继续Mingus的工作 |
[35:33] | How much time is he looking at? | 他要坐多久的牢? |
[35:35] | Let’s see. Impersonating a federal officer, | 我算算 假装联邦官员 至少两次协助谋杀 |
[35:38] | at least two counts of accessory murder, | |
[35:41] | and every person he hauled off the street to interview | 每次从街上抓人去”询问”都算拐骗绑架 |
[35:43] | would be an additional count of kidnapping. | |
[35:45] | Fifteen to 20, minimum. | 那至少15到20次了 |
[35:47] | His best bet would be to plead diminished capacity. | 他只能用精神错乱来辩护了 |
[35:51] | BRASS: He’s got that covered. | 他已经精神错乱了 |
[35:57] | This is all from the fake command post? | 这都是从假冒指挥所搜出来的? |
[36:03] | Uh-huh. | |
[36:06] | – What are you doing? – That is a good question. | – 你在干什么? – 问得好 |
[36:11] | This is the evidence ledger from the fake feds’ locker. | 这些是从假冒调查员抽屉中 搜出的证物清单 |
[36:15] | It’s filled with dates and corresponding alphabetic codes. | 都是日期和相应的字码 |
[36:19] | This is the date that that girl Rio was killed. | 这个日子 那个叫Rio的女孩被杀 |
[36:23] | So it stands to reason that– | 所以显而易见… |
[36:24] | This code could identify the murder weapon. | 这些字码可能代表了凶器 |
[36:28] | That is a perfectly logical conclusion. | 这是个非常合理的推论 |
[36:32] | It’s also wrong. | 但是错了 |
[36:35] | That code isn’t on any of these weapons. | 枪上没有这些字码 |
[36:37] | In fact, none of the codes on the ledger are. | 实际上 完全没有交集 |
[36:42] | I’ve tried to decipher it using simple shift and substitution codes. | 我试过字符调换和替代来破解 都没用 |
[36:47] | No luck. | |
[36:49] | Unless we find a cipher key, we may never figure it out. | 除非找到密钥 否则没法破解 |
[36:55] | Maybe Miles is the key. | 也许Miles就是破解之法 |
[37:07] | RAY: Hello, Miles. | 你好啊 Miles |
[37:13] | I’m truly sorry about your friends. | 你朋友的事 我很遗憾 |
[37:21] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我来这 因为需要你的帮助 |
[37:25] | This, uh, entry in your evidence ledger | 你证据清单上的这条记录 |
[37:29] | corresponds to the day that girl Rio was killed. | 跟Rio被害日期一样 |
[37:34] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[37:42] | [SIGHS] | |
[37:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | Miles, uh… | |
[37:56] | I think I know what happened, Miles. | 我知道你在做什么 Miles |
[38:00] | I think you and Emma and Billy Ray | 你 Emma和Billy Ray… |
[38:05] | were trying to clean up your corner of the world, do some good. | 想要洗净你所在的世界 惩恶扬善 |
[38:12] | To do that, you had to reinvent yourselves. | 想要做到这点 只能重塑身份 |
[38:22] | All I did was get them killed. | 但我害死了他们 |
[38:25] | Look, they died fighting, | 他们因斗争而死 |
[38:28] | trying to help people who couldn’t help themselves. | 想帮助无可救药的人 |
[38:37] | Let me help you finish what you started. | 让我帮你完成未竟之业吧 |
[38:57] | “LGDGDS-dash-UAP” | LGDGDS 破折号 UAP 意思是… “小家伙把枪扔在了下水道” |
[39:07] | means “little guy dropped gun down sewer, | |
[39:15] | unable to apprehend perp.” | “未能逮捕罪犯” |
[39:19] | Corresponding evidence tagged with | 对应的证据标签为 |
[39:23] | “GTLBD-dash-GNHAS”: | GTLBD 破折号 GNHAS |
[39:30] | “Gun the little bastard dropped. | “小混蛋扔的枪” |
[39:37] | Gonna nail his ass someday.” | “早晚要干掉他” |
[39:45] | Now, have you tried this before? Have you screened a weapon? | 你以前做过没? 从枪支上取样? |
[39:49] | – No. – Wanna try? | – 没 – 想试试吗? |
[39:52] | – All right. | – All right. – 好啊 – 好 |
[39:54] | Okay, you take the gun | 好 拿好枪 来擦拭把手 就这里 好极了 我滴上苯酚 |
[39:57] | and I want you to swab the grip, right in here. | |
[40:03] | Perfect. And I hit it with phenol. | |
[40:07] | Nothing. | 没变化 好了 再来擦拭一下弹盒 |
[40:08] | All right. Now we’re gonna swab the magazine | |
[40:13] | because that gets a lot of handling action. | 因为手部经常会触及这里 |
[40:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:25] | No. | 也没有 |
[40:27] | So now we’re gonna try the opening and I want you to swab right here | 再来看看装弹口 来擦拭一下边沿下面 |
[40:31] | underneath the lip. | |
[40:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:44] | WENDY: Our killer caught his thumb when he was loading the weapon. | 看来凶手装弹时划破了手指 |
[41:06] | RAY: The fight doctor is wanted on a long list | 拳击医生因一系列非法交易控告而被通缉 |
[41:08] | of open trafficking indictments | |
[41:10] | and Interpol’s been after him for years. | 国际警察已追捕他多年 |
[41:13] | We believe he’s the one who shot Rio. | 我们认为是他射杀了Rio |
[41:32] | It’s over, Miles. | 都结束了 Miles |
[41:34] | It was the doctor posing as Os Punho. | 是拳击医生伪装成了铁拳 |
[41:38] | He was running the operation the whole time. | 都是他在一手操纵 |
[41:41] | A fake cop taking down an imaginary villain. | 虚假的警察战胜了虚幻的敌人 |
[41:45] | Not imaginary. | 并非虚幻 |
[41:47] | The suffering, the death he caused, was real. | 他导致的死亡和痛苦 都是真实的 |
[41:49] | And you put a stop to it. | 你给他画上了句号 |
[41:55] | – I did? – He’s in jail. | 真的? 他入狱了 |
[41:58] | I don’t believe he’ll ever get out. | 估计是终身监禁 |
[42:01] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[42:03] | I brought you something to pass the time. | 给你带来点东西 解解闷 堂吉诃德 |
[42:16] | MILES: As I recall, | 我记得… |
[42:19] | Quixote regained his sanity in the end, | 堂吉诃德最终恢复了心智 但精神抑郁依旧缠身 |
[42:24] | but his melancholia persisted. | |
[42:28] | He died emotionally broken and alone. | 最终情绪分裂 孤独而亡 |
[42:33] | Well, they didn’t have antidepressants back in those days. | 那时候没有抗抑郁药嘛 |
[42:47] | “Chapter 1. | 第一章 |
[42:49] | MILES: At a village of La Mancha, | “拉曼查有个小村庄” |
[42:53] | whose name I do not wish to remember, | “村庄名字我已不记得” |
[42:55] | there lived a little while ago | “就在不久前” |
[42:58] | one of those gentlemen who are wont to keep a lance in the rack, | “这里住着一位贵族” “他的矛架上有一支长矛” |
[43:02] | an old buckler, a lean horse, and a swift greyhound.” | “常带着一面圆盾 一匹瘦马和一条猎狗” |
[43:11] | Those windmills you tilted at, they really were giants. | 你战胜了巨大的风车 |