时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | [CHATTERING] | |
[00:15] | Hi. | |
[00:20] | MAN: Hey. | |
[00:49] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[00:51] | [CROWD SCREAMING] | |
[00:54] | [GRUNTS] | |
[00:56] | [GUNSHOT] | |
[01:01] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[01:37] | CHRIS: Did you see anything? Did you see–? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[01:39] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[01:41] | Okay. Hold on. Hold on. | 好吧 等下 看着我 |
[01:43] | Look at me. Look at me. | |
[01:46] | Did you see this? Did you hear anything? | 你看到或听到什么没有? 你只是路过这里? |
[01:48] | [CHATTERING] | |
[01:51] | No. | |
[01:52] | – Did you see it? – No. | 你看到了吗? |
[01:54] | DAVID: Three holes in the male. | 男性中三枪 女性两枪 |
[01:56] | Two holes in the female. | |
[02:02] | Five holes, one casing. | 五枪 只找到一个弹壳 |
[02:06] | But with all this foot traffic, the other shells could be anywhere. | 从这么多足迹来看 其他弹壳可能找不到了 |
[02:13] | There’s no ID or anything on the female. | 女性身上没有身份证 什么都没有 但是… |
[02:18] | But we do have a big bulge right here. | 在这发现个大礼包 |
[02:28] | Got a license. | 有驾照 |
[02:30] | Vic’s name is Sung Bang. | 受害人名叫Sung Bang |
[02:38] | Apparently, his day started a lot better than it ended. | 很明显他这一天的开端比结局好 |
[02:42] | Prison release forms. | 监狱释放证明 |
[02:44] | Spent six months in Jean for repeat DUIs. | 因多次酒后驾驶 服刑六个月 |
[02:47] | Walked out today. | 今天出狱 真奇怪 女死者口袋里空空如也 |
[02:48] | That’s weird. | |
[02:50] | Female vic doesn’t even have lint in her pocket. | |
[02:53] | This guy, it’s an ID orgasm. | 这男人 证件多的像高潮 |
[02:56] | Overload. | 过多 |
[02:57] | I meant, ID overload. | 我是说 证件过多 |
[03:01] | Must have been at least a dozen people | 受害者十英尺范围内至少有一打人 |
[03:03] | within ten feet of the victims. | |
[03:05] | Yeah, well, I don’t think we’re gonna learn much from this crowd. | 但我不觉得问这群人会有什么收获 |
[03:08] | Tells me we’re probably looking for a Korean. | 凶手大概是韩国人 |
[03:11] | If the killer had been black, white or brown, | 如果犯人是白人 黑人 或棕色人种 |
[03:14] | we’d already have height, weight, hair and tattoos. | 我们早就掌握身高 体重 发色 甚至纹身了 |
[03:17] | Smells like a gang hit. | 看上去像帮派事件 |
[03:31] | I found a pair of kid’s sunglasses with blood spatter all over them. | 儿童太阳镜 上面溅满了血 |
[03:36] | Prints and smudges. | 有指纹和污迹 |
[03:41] | He must have been standing right here. | 他一定正站在这儿 |
[03:43] | He would have seen everything. | 他可能目睹了一切 |
[03:45] | – If it was me, I would have run. – The killer could have taken him. | 要是我 一定跑掉了 杀手可能带走了他 |
[03:49] | Either way, he’s missing | 总之他失踪了 我们得找到他 免得他遇害 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[03:51] | and we have to find this child before something happens to him. | |
[04:28] | The incident shattered the calm in Koreatown | 此事件震惊了韩国城 |
[04:31] | where partiers were celebrating until the violence broke out. | 暴力事件发生时 参加聚会的人们正在狂欢 |
[04:34] | Officers have been unable to identify the female victim | 办案人员无法确认受害者的身份 |
[04:38] | and that’s holding things up. | 案子停滞不前 |
[04:40] | The investigators say they’re hampered by a language barrier | 调查人员称他们遭到语言不通的阻碍 |
[04:43] | and their job is also complicated | 由于在场的很多人不信任或害怕警察 更加大了他们的工作难度 如果有人能提供信息 请… 我不知道 不知道 |
[04:44] | by the fact that many of the partygoers | |
[04:47] | distrust or even fear the police. | |
[04:49] | [CHATTERING] | |
[05:10] | MAN: That is all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[05:12] | All right. Thanks. You’re free to go. | 好的 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[05:14] | Next? | 下一个 |
[05:19] | How’s it going? | 你好 我知道你累了 可我们得问完 先生 你当时离死者有多远? |
[05:29] | Sir, how close were you standing to the victims? | |
[05:34] | If you speak English, now would be a good time to start. | 如果你懂英语 最好现在就说 |
[05:38] | If it’s gonna get me out of here quicker, | 如果能让我早点走 叫我学莎士比亚都行 |
[05:40] | I’ll be William Freaking Shakespeare. | |
[05:43] | BRASS: From what I understand, | 据我所知 韩国文化很重视礼貌 |
[05:45] | the Korean culture’s very big on respect. | |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:57] | So how about giving maximum respect to the two people who were murdered | 那么就给这两个被谋杀的人 最大的尊重 告诉我你看到了什么? |
[06:01] | and tell me what you saw? | |
[06:04] | You know, I like your style. | 知道吗 我喜欢你的风格 |
[06:06] | I’ll give you all the forensics you want, | 你要什么化验样本我都给你 |
[06:08] | a Q-tip in the mouth. | 口腔取样 |
[06:10] | You can have my ass prints if you want. | 你要我的屁股印都行 但别问我发生了什么 |
[06:12] | But don’t ask me what happened. | |
[06:14] | It’s none of my business so I shouldn’t be flapping about it. | 那不关我的事 所以我最好闭嘴 |
[06:18] | So you think that’s real too? | 那你觉得那是真的吗 让杀人犯逍遥法外? |
[06:20] | Letting murderers run free? | |
[06:24] | We know it’s a gang thing. | 我们知道是帮派犯罪 |
[06:28] | Well, you don’t need me then, do you? | 那你就不需要我了 |
[06:33] | ROBBINS: Male COD is exsanguinations due to multiple GSWs. | 男性 死因为多处枪伤造成的失血过多 |
[06:37] | Same with the female, exsanguinations | 女性死因相同 多出枪伤失血而亡 |
[06:39] | due to multiple GSWs. | |
[06:41] | The bullets in the male were cannelured. | 男性身体里的子弹有沟槽 他是被左轮手枪打中 |
[06:44] | He was shot with a revolver. | |
[06:46] | Female was shot twice with a semi-automatic. | 女性被半自动枪打中两枪 |
[06:49] | Two guns, two killers? | 两把枪 两个凶手? |
[06:51] | Or one killer, two guns, gangsta style. | 或者一个凶手 两把枪 帮派风格 |
[06:54] | Well, his shots seemed fairly straight and level. | 他身上的弹道笔直水平 |
[06:57] | But it looks like the bullets entered her at a much steeper trajectory. | 但射中她的子弹 弹道就有些蹊跷了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, approximately 20 degrees up front to back. | 没错 差不多20度仰角 由前至后 |
[07:04] | So what? He gets gunned down, she’s terrified, tries to flee | 所以? 他被打中 她害怕 想逃跑 摔倒后再中枪 造成这样的弹道? |
[07:09] | and then falls down as she’s shot, exaggerating the trajectory? | |
[07:16] | Could be a drug thing. | 会不会是因为毒品 |
[07:20] | She’s got the needle marks to prove it. | 她身上有注射针孔 |
[07:24] | I sent blood and tissue samples to Tox. | 我送了血液和组织样本做毒物测验 这疤看上去很奇怪… 两边眼皮上都有 也许是整形手术 |
[07:30] | GRISSOM: This is an odd-looking scar. | |
[07:32] | – On both eyelids. – Could be cosmetic surgery. | |
[07:36] | She’s a little young for a facelift, don’t you think? | 她这么年轻 不可能拉皮 |
[07:40] | Attractive girl, on drugs, | 吸毒美女 没身份证件 和一个前罪犯在街上 |
[07:42] | on the street with an ex-con and no ID. | |
[07:46] | It sounds like a street hooker. | 可能是街头妓女 |
[07:48] | Yeah. But not someone who pays for plastic surgery. | 对 但不可能做得起整容手术 |
[07:52] | ROBBINS: Well, maybe it’s a business investment, | 也许是皮条客的投资 |
[07:54] | courtesy of her pimp. | |
[07:56] | RILEY: So he’s unmarried with no children | 那么他未婚无子 除了醉酒驾驶 无不良记录 |
[07:58] | and apart from the DUIs, a clean record. | |
[08:02] | No known gang affiliation. | 跟已知流氓帮派没有牵扯 |
[08:04] | He was at Dempsey’s department store | 中枪一个半小时前他在登浦西百货店 |
[08:06] | a half an hour before he was shot. | |
[08:09] | And was released from Jean an hour before that. | 那之前一小时才从吉恩监狱出来 |
[08:13] | Jean is a 45-minute bus ride to Vegas? | 吉恩离维加斯有45分钟车程 |
[08:17] | So this guy gets out of jail | 这家伙出狱后 还等不及一部 《教父》播完 (三个小时) 他就死了 |
[08:20] | and in under the running time of The Godfather, he’s dead. | |
[08:26] | Well, a lot of people die at the end of Godfather. | 本来《教父》结局就死了很多人 |
[08:35] | Riley ran all the bullets and casings from the scene. | Riley检测了现场的弹头和弹壳 |
[08:38] | The gun is clean. | 没查到枪 女死者身上有证件吗? |
[08:39] | Any ID on the female? | |
[08:40] | No, but she had a blepharoplasty. | 没有 不过她做过双眼皮手术 |
[08:43] | Asian eyelid procedure. | 在韩国很流行 这儿也热起来了 |
[08:44] | Fairly common in Korea and apparently, catching on here too. | |
[08:47] | Brass passed the vic’s photo around “Makeover Town.” | Brass带了死者的照片去整形街询问 |
[08:51] | – Makeover Town? L.A.? – No. | 整形街? 在洛杉矶? |
[08:52] | It’s a block of plastic surgeons in our Koreatown. | 不 是韩国城里一个专门整形的街区 |
[08:56] | Our Koreatown is a block. | 韩国城就一个街区 |
[08:58] | Maybe that’s why I was able to find the doctor. | 这也许就是他能找到医生的原因 |
[09:01] | SURGEON: I didn’t know her name. | 我不知道她叫什么 |
[09:02] | BRASS: You put a woman under anesthesia, | 你把这女人麻醉了 割开她的皮肤 而你不知道她叫什么? |
[09:04] | you cut her open and you don’t know her name? | |
[09:06] | SURGEON: Sir, she was not an ordinary client. | 先生 她不是个普通的客人 |
[09:09] | So they force you at gunpoint to perform eye surgery on women | 那么 他们拿枪逼着你给她做 让她的外貌更西方化的双眼皮手术? |
[09:12] | in a procedure that westernizes their appearance, | |
[09:15] | resulting in an effect called “round eyes”? | |
[09:18] | Ever since Jackie Chan got his eyes done, | 自从成龙割了双眼皮以后 这手术就非常流行了 |
[09:20] | the surgery’s been very popular. | |
[09:22] | And then they just left. | 然后他们就这么离开? |
[09:24] | Yes, after they forced me to agree to give them 15 percent of my profits. | 在他们强迫我交出15%的利润之后 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna need names, doctor. | 我需要这些人的名字 医生 |
[09:30] | They didn’t leave any business cards. | 他们没留下名片 |
[09:35] | I think they belong to a crew called The K.D. | 我想他们是KD帮的 |
[09:37] | The Kkangpae Dragons. | 飞龙帮 |
[09:39] | I never heard of them. And there isn’t much in Vegas I haven’t heard of. | 从没听说过 在维加斯我没听说过的事可不多 |
[09:42] | A new outfit. | 新组织 |
[09:43] | They don’t have any tattoos or drive low riders or spray graffiti. | 他们没有纹身 不开低底盘跑车 不搞涂鸦 |
[09:47] | They don’t even sell drugs. | 他们甚至不卖毒品 |
[09:49] | So, what do they do? Just force plastic surgeons | 那他们干什么 专门强迫医生 给妓女割双眼皮? |
[09:51] | to operate on their prostitutes? | |
[09:53] | Extortion is their trade. | 他们敲诈 勒索 |
[09:55] | – They just take. – Right. | – 他们勒索 – 没错 |
[09:56] | They take from their own because they know their own. | 他们勒索自己人 因为他们了解底细 |
[09:59] | They know that their own won’t turn them in. | 他们知道自己人不会告发他们 |
[10:00] | Well, you were very courageous to come in and report this. | 你来告发这些事需要很大勇气 |
[10:03] | Why won’t others come forward? | 其他人为什么不来? |
[10:05] | You want a bunch of immigrants to come to the police? | 你指望一群移民来找警察? |
[10:08] | Why don’t you protect them the way you protect the tourists on the Strip | 你为什么不像保护在长街 |
[10:11] | and the big shots in Anthem and Seven Hills? | 颂歌和七山区的人那样保护他们? |
[10:13] | Save the stump speech for when you run for mayor. I’ll vote for you. | 你的演说还是留到竞选市长的时候讲吧 我会投票给你 |
[10:16] | Are you still paying extortion? | 你还在被勒索吗? |
[10:17] | No, not anymore. | 不了 |
[10:20] | Six months ago, I joined an HMO. | 半年前 我加入了个医疗组织 |
[10:22] | And they installed several security cameras around my building. | 他们在我家周围安装了很多摄影机 |
[10:26] | The Dragons don’t like to be seen. | 飞龙帮不愿意让人看到 |
[10:29] | They prefer to be invisible. | 他们喜欢秘密行事 |
[10:31] | Excuse me, captain. We’ve got a surveillance hit. | 打扰了 队长 我们找到了监视录像 |
[10:34] | CSI said there were no surveillance cameras at the crime scene. | 犯罪调查科说现场没有监视摄像 |
[10:37] | Hit didn’t come from CSI. | 不是调查科发现的 |
[10:39] | One of my video analysts caught news of your double in Koreatown | 我的一个影像分析师看到了你们 在韩国城那起双重凶杀案的新闻 |
[10:43] | and recognized the male vic while scanning one of our video feeds | 他在浏览一起无关的入店行窃案录像时 |
[10:46] | from a unrelated shoplifting investigation. | 认出了男性死者 |
[10:48] | BRASS: Wow. | |
[10:50] | – Video analyst? LENZ: Yeah. | 影像分析师? 是啊 怎么? 你怎么叫他们? |
[10:52] | Why? What do you call them? | |
[11:04] | “Forensic Services.” | 法证专家 |
[11:12] | Must have a hell of a shoplifting problem. | 入店行窃一定很猖獗 |
[11:15] | We’re in a high-crime area | 我们在犯罪高发区 这些工具帮助我们预防 店里的小偷 诈骗 和人身伤害 |
[11:16] | and this facility represents a corporate mission | |
[11:18] | to prevent theft, fraud and personal injury in our stores. | |
[11:22] | You’re not outsourcing that to China too, are you? | 你不会连这也包给中国做吧? |
[11:26] | All right, Artie, bring it up. | 好吧 Artie 给他们看 |
[11:28] | You know, what’s your solve rate on property crime these days? | 你们最近的财产犯罪案解决率有多少? |
[11:31] | One in ten? One in 20? | 十分之一? 二十分之一? |
[11:32] | Hey, you didn’t tell me we were gonna have a quiz. | 嘿 你可没说要测试我们 |
[11:35] | You know, we nail 93 percent. | 知道吗 我们能破93%的案件 全国范围内 登浦西的法证专家已经 把三名在逃犯抓进牢里了 |
[11:36] | Nationwide, Dempsey’s Forensic Services | |
[11:38] | has put three fugitives behind bars. | |
[11:40] | We’re gonna be in 300 locations by next summer. | 到明年夏天 我们就能遍及300个场所 |
[11:43] | Hey, look. You know, if it’s legal | 听着 如果这合法 而且能减轻我的工作 我完全支持 |
[11:45] | and it makes my job easier, I’m all for it. | |
[11:48] | There’s our guy. | 这是我们要找的人 |
[11:49] | Sung Bang. | |
[11:51] | Archie. | |
[11:53] | Artie, | |
[11:55] | could you enhance the image of the boy? | 你能增强这个男孩的影像吗? 你们的摄像机真不错 |
[12:00] | Wow. You’ve got some really great cameras. | |
[12:04] | Good as any on the Strip. | 和长街上的一样好 |
[12:05] | In fact, our crime lab is better equipped than most in the country. | 事实上 我们的设备比国内 大部分其他实验室还要好 |
[12:08] | Now, that’s a crime. | 那就是犯罪 |
[12:11] | We’re gonna need that toy. | 我们需要那个玩具 |
[12:13] | Mindy, The toy and the lift. | Mindy? 玩具和小偷 |
[12:18] | We didn’t bother running it through AFIS. | 用不着在指纹自动识别系统里查了 |
[12:20] | He’s obviously under 14, so he wouldn’t be in the database. | 他明显不到14岁 数据库里不会有他 |
[12:24] | We licensed it from the feds. | 我们有政府许可 |
[12:26] | Loupe, please? | 放大镜 谢谢 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | |
[12:37] | This is the same boy. | 是同一个男孩 |
[12:38] | Is that the vic’s kid? | 被害人的孩子? |
[12:40] | BRASS: From everything we know, Sung Bang had no children. | 据我们所知 Sung Bang没有孩子 |
[12:44] | He sure looks like the happy dad to me. | 在我看来他确实像个好父亲 |
[12:54] | BRASS: This is the last footage of Sung Bang | 这是Sung Bang的最后纪录 正离开登浦西商店 |
[12:56] | leaving Dempsey’s department store. | |
[12:58] | Who’s the kid? | 小孩是谁? |
[13:00] | The boy’s name is Park Bang. | 男孩叫Park Bang |
[13:02] | Sung is his uncle. | Sung是他的叔叔 |
[13:04] | Are you positive? | 你肯定? |
[13:05] | I’ve been Park’s CPS investigator for over two years. | 我跟进Park的福利保护已经两年多了 |
[13:08] | – I know what he looks like. – Okay. | 我知道他长什么样 好吧 这是谁? |
[13:11] | – Who’s this? – Uh… | |
[13:14] | Here. Come over in the light. | 来 到这边看 |
[13:22] | CHIN: Her name’s Kora Sil. | 他叫Kora Sil 是Park的妈妈 |
[13:24] | Park’s mother. | |
[13:26] | Poor boy’s lost everyone. | 可怜的孩子什么亲人都没了 |
[13:28] | – What about his father? – Dead. | 他父亲呢? 去世了 |
[13:30] | He was supposedly some big gangster here and in Korea. | 他在这儿和韩国都是很有名的流氓 |
[13:33] | The Kkangpae Dragons? | 飞龙帮的? |
[13:35] | I don’t know. I never actually met him. | 我不知道 我从没真正见过他 |
[13:37] | He died of AIDS a few years ago. | 几年前他死于艾滋病 |
[13:39] | That’s when Sung took over the father role. | 那时Sung就接替了父亲的角色 |
[13:41] | In fact, it was Sung who notified us about Kora’s drug use. | 事实上是Sung通知我们Kora吸毒的事 |
[13:45] | He loved that boy. | 他爱那孩子 |
[13:47] | CSI did a tox panel on the mother, came back positive for HIV. | 犯罪实验室对她做了检验 HIV 呈阳性 |
[13:50] | – What’s the boy’s status, you know? – He’s also HIV positive. | 男孩的情况如何? 你知道吗? 他也是艾滋病阳性 |
[13:54] | Park’s on a very strict drug regimen so we need to find him immediately. | Park正在接受非常严格的药物食疗法 我们得马上找到他 |
[13:58] | Well, I mean, the drug regimen may be the least of his problems. | 现在他的病不是首要问题 |
[14:03] | I think the gang killed his uncle and his mother. He saw it. | 他亲眼目睹帮派杀了他的叔叔和母亲 我认为他可能已经死了 |
[14:05] | He may already be dead. | |
[14:10] | CATHERINE: Our girl’s done time. | 女死者坐过牢 |
[14:11] | Three months for prostitution. | 因为卖淫蹲了三个月 |
[14:14] | Three months? That’s pretty harsh for Vegas. | 三个月? 在维加斯这判得可够重 |
[14:16] | Prostitution with HIV. | 艾滋病携带者卖淫 |
[14:18] | Oh, that’s like pointing a gun and pulling the trigger. | 那和端着枪扫射没什么区别 |
[14:21] | Any last knowns? | 最后见过她的人呢? |
[14:22] | CATHERINE: Over a dozen. | 很多 |
[14:23] | She’s moved around a lot. | 她活动频繁 |
[14:26] | P.D.’s running it down. | 警局正在追查 |
[14:29] | ARCHIE: Kora Sil’s Friend Agenda page. | Kora Sil的友邻日程主页 单身 |
[14:31] | Single. | |
[14:32] | Born in Seoul. | 出生在首尔 喜欢说唱音乐 |
[14:35] | Likes rap music. | |
[14:37] | Doesn’t drink or smoke. | 不喝酒也不抽烟 |
[14:38] | But likes to shoot drugs and turn tricks with HIV. | 但却喜欢注射毒品 还是艾滋病携带者 |
[14:41] | Well, it’s always something, isn’t it? | 总会有缺陷 |
[14:43] | Let’s check the IP address of the comment she posted. | 查她最后一篇评论的IP地址 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:53] | Well, it looks like she’s using this page to score drugs. | 她好像在用这个主页获得毒品 |
[14:57] | Welcome to the dark side of social networking. | 欢迎来到互联网的黑暗面 |
[14:59] | ARCHIE: Okay. | 好 地址是… |
[15:00] | And the IP address is… | |
[15:08] | What a surprise. | 让人惊讶 韩国城 |
[15:09] | Koreatown. | |
[15:12] | PAN: Of course I know Kora. | 我当然认识Kora |
[15:14] | – But why do you ask? – We’re looking for her son. | 怎么了? 我们在找她的儿子 |
[15:16] | Why would Park be here? | Park怎么会在这儿? |
[15:18] | We’re gonna take a look around. | 我们得四处看看 |
[15:21] | That’s a field ID. We photograph every person of interest in a case. | 那是身份记录 我们留下每个案件相关者的照片 |
[15:25] | It’s standard procedure. | 标准步骤 |
[15:27] | I have no reason to lie to you. | 我没有理由骗你 |
[15:28] | I know Park and Kora. They come over to use my computer. | 我认识Park和Kora 他们过来用电脑 |
[15:31] | Mr. Pan, you don’t strike me as the kind of guy | Pan先生 我并不认为你会在家里藏坏人 |
[15:35] | who would have nefarious individuals in your home. | |
[15:37] | Captain Brass, may we talk outside? | Brass长官 我们能出去说吗? |
[15:39] | No. | 不能 |
[15:43] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[15:50] | PAN: I’ve known Park’s father his entire life. | 我和Park的爸爸从小就认识 |
[15:52] | We came over from Korea together but we went in different directions. | 我们一起从韩国来 却踏上不同的道路 |
[15:55] | I treat his family as my own. | 但我依然对他的家人视同己出 他们想用电脑 我就让他们用 |
[15:57] | And if they want to use my computer, I let them. | |
[15:59] | – There’s nothing wrong with that. – I’ll tell you what’s wrong. | 那没什么不妥 不 我来告诉你有什么不妥 |
[16:02] | The young woman, Kora, is dead and her son, Park, is missing. | 那个年轻韩国女人死了 而她的儿子失踪了 |
[16:05] | Now, this crime happened about a block from where you live. | 就发生在离你这儿一个街区的地方 |
[16:09] | I can’t believe you haven’t heard about this. | 我不相信你没听说这事 |
[16:12] | I had no idea. I was in Phoenix on business. | 我不知道 我当时在凤凰城忙生意 |
[16:14] | BRASS: Oh, Phoenix, huh? KWAN: House is clear, sir. | 凤凰城 是吗? – 没发现什么 长官 – 谢谢 Kwan |
[16:16] | Thanks, James. | |
[16:18] | Do you have any idea where Park might be? | 你知道Park可能在哪吗? |
[16:21] | No, no, I don’t know. I– | 不 我不知道 我…我真的很抱歉 |
[16:22] | I’m truly sorry. | |
[16:25] | Okay, look. Here’s my card. | 好吧 给 这是我的名片 |
[16:26] | Call me if you hear or see anything that may be useful to me. | 有任何消息就给我打电话 |
[16:31] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[16:33] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉给你带来不便 |
[16:41] | Park Bang left Dempsey’s department store at around 4 p.m. | Park Bang大约下午四点离开登浦西商店 |
[16:44] | with a shopping bag full of stuff his uncle just bought him. | 拎着一大袋叔叔买给他的东西 |
[16:48] | The shooting occurred here about a half an hour later. | 约一个半小时后枪杀在这发生 |
[16:51] | And that’s only a couple of blocks away. | 中间只隔几个街区 叔叔没有车 所以… 他们很可能步行 走这些路线之一 |
[16:52] | The uncle doesn’t have a car so they probably walked, | |
[16:57] | using one of these routes. | |
[17:03] | What’s on that receipt again? | 收据上都有什么? |
[17:04] | “T-shirt, novelty sunglasses, Crunchies, | T恤 新奇的太阳镜 饼干 软糖 水果糖 坚果 |
[17:07] | Double Fudge, Fruit Funzies and Nutty Cups.” | |
[17:11] | Nothing says “I love you” like processed sugar. | 糖果最能表达”我爱你” |
[17:14] | The only thing we found at the scene were the sunglasses. | 现场只找到太阳镜 |
[17:18] | Where’s the rest of it? | 其它东西呢? |
[17:24] | NICK: Okay, we’re digging through trash. | 我们得翻找垃圾 |
[17:26] | More specifically, anything from Dempsey’s department store, | 具体点 找出和登浦西有关的东西 |
[17:29] | clothing tags, assorted candy items. | 衣服吊牌 各种糖果 明白? |
[17:31] | Okay, check the cans and dumpsters and sewage drains, Porta Potties. | 检查那些垃圾箱 垃圾桶 下水道 厕所 |
[17:36] | Okay, be thorough. | 要仔细找 开工吧 |
[17:37] | Yeah, let’s do it. | |
[17:42] | Remember to check along the fences, | 记得顺着围栏检查 还有车下面 |
[17:45] | under cars, | |
[17:47] | they’re places where evidence can hide. | 找可以隐藏证据的地方 |
[17:50] | Use your imagination. | 运用你的想象力 |
[17:52] | NICK: This seems like a simple trash hunt | 虽然看似简单的垃圾排查 但可能是案子的关键 |
[17:54] | but it could make or break the case. | |
[17:55] | The sooner we find this stuff, the sooner we’re gonna find this kid. | 越快找到那些东西 就能越快找到那孩子 |
[17:59] | So don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. | 别怕弄脏了手 |
[18:03] | Hodges. | Hodges 来吧 伙计 |
[18:05] | You’re not nuts about the field, | 我知道你不喜欢外勤 但你不能就这么站着 |
[18:07] | but I didn’t bring you here to just stand around, | |
[18:09] | you know what I mean? | 明白吗? |
[18:10] | Can I see you for a second? | 你能过来一下吗? |
[18:17] | What? | 什么? |
[18:18] | You can work hard | 工作可以靠动手 也可以靠动脑 |
[18:20] | or you can work smart. | |
[18:28] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗? |
[18:39] | [DOOR KNOCKS] | |
[18:40] | POLICEMAN: L.V.P.D., open up. | 拉斯维加斯警察! 开门! |
[18:49] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[18:51] | Oh, sorry to barge in on you, ma’am. | 抱歉惊扰你 女士 |
[18:52] | We’re just looking for a missing little boy. | 我们在找一个失踪的男孩 |
[18:55] | RILEY: Gun! | 枪! 她手里有枪! Nick 她手里有枪 |
[18:57] | She’s got a gun. Nick, she’s got a gun. | |
[18:59] | What are you doing? Put that thing down. | 你在干什么? 把枪放下 |
[19:02] | Hey, lady, put that gun down, right now. | 女士 马上把枪放下 |
[19:04] | Put the gun down or we’ll shoot. | – 把枪放下 否则我就开枪了 – 不 不会 放松点 |
[19:06] | No, we won’t. Relax. | |
[19:08] | Ma’am, we’re looking for a little boy who’s in really big trouble. | 女士 我们在找一个男孩 他现在处境危险 |
[19:11] | His name’s Park Bang. | 他叫Park Bang 她听不懂 翻译上哪去了? 她明白的 Park Bang – 我们只想帮助他 – 她听不懂 放下枪! Nick! |
[19:14] | She doesn’t understand. Where the hell is the translator? | |
[19:17] | No, she understands just fine, don’t you? | |
[19:19] | Park Bang. | |
[19:22] | – We just wanna help. RILEY: She doesn’t understand. | |
[19:25] | Drop the gun. | |
[19:27] | Nick. | |
[19:32] | [PARK SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[20:09] | Riley? | Riley 情况如何? |
[20:11] | What’s the deal? | |
[20:12] | Kid’s pretty weak. | 这孩子很虚弱 |
[20:14] | I asked him if he remembered anything about the shootings | 我问他是否记得枪杀时的情况 |
[20:16] | but he wouldn’t even open his mouth. | 但他连嘴都不愿张 |
[20:18] | Where’s his CPS investigator? | 儿童保护组织的调查员呢? |
[20:20] | En route. | 还在路上 |
[20:23] | You interviewed a minor without an advocate present? | 你在没有辩护律师的情况下 审问未成年人? |
[20:27] | – Not officially. – Those regulations are there | 并不是正式的 那些条规就是为保护儿童权益而设 别再那么干了 |
[20:29] | to protect the welfare of the child. Don’t do that again. | |
[20:32] | Look, I didn’t do anything wrong. I was just trying to help our case. | 听着 我没做错什么 我只是在尽力破案 |
[20:36] | Maybe you should go back to the lab. | 你该回实验室了 |
[20:38] | Happy to. | 很乐意 |
[20:44] | Okay, let’s get that shirt off. | 来把衣服脱掉 |
[20:46] | Get you up a little bit. | 坐直点 |
[20:48] | There you go. | |
[20:52] | There you go, very good. | |
[20:56] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[21:03] | GRISSOM: Excuse me, doctor. | 打搅了 医生 |
[21:04] | I’m with the Las Vegas Police Department. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局的 |
[21:08] | Why does this boy have a gastric tube? | 为什么他插着胃管? |
[21:10] | It might be an issue with feeding, trouble swallowing, that sort of thing. | 可能有进食问题 吞咽困难之类的 |
[21:15] | We’ll do a chest X-ray to be sure. | 做个胸部X光就知道了 |
[21:17] | What about this skin condition? | 皮肤是什么问题? |
[21:20] | Yeah. Probably a side effect of his HIV meds. | 可能是艾滋病药物的副作用 |
[21:24] | CPS sent his records over. He’s on a pretty severe regimen. | 儿童保护组织把他的记录送过来了 他的情况相当严重 |
[21:30] | Why is there dried blood around the feeding tube? | 胃管附近怎么会有干掉的血? |
[21:32] | Could’ve caught it on something, tried to pull it out. | 可能挂着什么了 也许是想拔出来 |
[21:36] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 小子 我会好好照顾你 别担心 |
[21:37] | We’re gonna take good care of you, don’t worry. | |
[21:45] | [GUNFIRE] | |
[21:47] | [KOREAN WOMAN SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[21:49] | KWAN: She says that she was just watering her gardens | 她说听到枪响和人群逃散时她在浇花 |
[21:51] | when she heard gunshots and people started running. | |
[22:06] | And she took the boy in and fed him and let him play with some old toys. | 她把孩子带回家喂食 还让他玩旧玩具 |
[22:16] | And then the boy went to sleep like a little boy should. | 然后孩子就很正常地睡着了 |
[22:25] | She says she was just trying to protect the boy. | 她说她只是想保护他 |
[22:27] | Why did you pull a gun on the police? | 为什么向警察举枪? |
[22:30] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[22:39] | She says that where she comes from, | 她说在老家 邻里会互相照顾 |
[22:41] | people will take care of their neighbors. | |
[22:43] | You should have turned him over to us right away. | 你本该马上把孩子交出来 |
[22:56] | She asks why? | 她问为什么? |
[22:57] | So you can cut another hole in his stomach? | 让你在他肚子上再弄个洞? |
[23:04] | BRASS: Okay, then. How about these guys? Any of these guys look familiar? | 看看这些人 有眼熟的吗? |
[23:08] | Come on, Park. You can talk to me. | Park 你可以跟我说 |
[23:11] | [CHIN SPEAKS IN KOREAN] | |
[23:12] | These people are here to help you. | 这些人是来帮助你的 |
[23:14] | If you see one, | 要是你认出害你妈和你叔的人 指出来就行 好吗? |
[23:16] | that hurt your mommy or uncle, all you have to do is point, okay, pal? | |
[23:20] | Huh? | |
[23:25] | Don’t wanna do it now? | 现在不想是吧? |
[23:27] | Okay. I’ll tell you what. We’ll do it another time. Take care, buddy. | 好吧 我们下次再来 保重 伙计 |
[23:34] | I’m gonna put some police officers at the door. | 我打算安排警察守门 |
[23:36] | I don’t think the K.D. will try anything here, but you never know. | 虽然不认为凶手会在这搞事 但小心不为过 |
[23:40] | – Are you finished? – I still gotta collect biologicals. | 你搞完了吗? 还得收集生物证据 |
[23:43] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 稍后见 |
[23:53] | – He understands English, right? – Mm-hm. | 他听得懂英语吧? |
[23:55] | Hi, Park. My name’s Gil. | 你好 Park 我叫Gil |
[23:59] | I’m not a doctor. I’m not a policeman. I’m kind of a– | 我既不是医生也不是警察 我是个… |
[24:05] | What am I? I don’t know. I mostly do a lot of thinking. | 是个啥? 我也说不清楚 我主要干脑力劳动 |
[24:10] | But I do need to look under your fingernails. | 不过现在需要看看你的指甲 |
[24:18] | I’m not gonna grab your hand. | 我不会去抓你的手 |
[24:21] | I’ll just wait here until you wanna give it to me, okay? | 只会等你到愿意把手给我 |
[24:24] | But I promise you, it won’t hurt. | 保证一点不疼 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:52] | Hello, Mrs. Chin. I got here as fast as I could. | 你好 Chin夫人 我尽快赶过来了 |
[24:56] | Dr. Eisling, this is Mr. Grissom from the crime lab. | Eisling医生 这位是罪案实验室的Grissom先生 |
[24:58] | – How do you do? – Hey, you, Park. | 你好 嘿 Park 我得给他用药了 |
[25:03] | We’re gonna have to give him his medication here. | |
[25:05] | [PARK WHIMPERS] | |
[25:06] | He doesn’t seem to want it. | 他好像很抗拒 |
[25:08] | Well, that’s why we gave him a gastric tube. Okay, now. | 这就是插胃管的原因 好 来吧… |
[25:10] | Come on. Okay. Come on. I know. Can you hold him, please? | 来吧… |
[25:13] | [PARK SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | 请帮忙按住他? |
[25:14] | I know. I know. I know. Okay. | I know. I know. 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[25:19] | Come hold him. Come hold him. Just take his arm. I need to get– Okay. | 按着他 按着他 抓住他的手 |
[25:23] | I know, buddy. I know. Stay still. | 我知道 我知道 躺好 躺好 好了 好了 |
[25:26] | Stay still. Stay still. Stay still. | |
[25:29] | [SCREAMS] | |
[25:32] | – Okay. All right. NURSE: Okay. We’re done. | |
[25:37] | So Park was wearing the white T-shirt during the shooting. | 枪击时Park正穿白色T恤 |
[25:40] | He changed into the blue one at the old woman’s house. | 在老妇家里换了一件蓝色的 |
[25:42] | Threw the white one away. | 把白色那件扔了 |
[25:44] | Makes sense. Had his mother and his uncle’s blood all over it. | 有道理 他妈和叔叔的血溅得他满身都是 |
[25:52] | Park Bang’s tox report. | Park Bang的毒检报告 |
[25:54] | Most adult cancer patients don’t have this many drugs in their systems. | 大多成年癌症患者系统里 都查不到多少药物 |
[25:58] | But an 8-year-old? Never seen anything like it. | 但一个八岁的小孩… 我没见过这样的 |
[26:01] | Most of the drugs on that list are meant to stop cell development, | 大部分药物的作用是阻止细胞演变 |
[26:04] | stop bone marrow from producing blood, | 阻止骨髓造血和蛋白质合成 |
[26:06] | stop proteins from assembling. | |
[26:08] | If he continues on this regimen, by the time he’s 15, | 但如果持续这种摄入量 到他十五岁时 |
[26:10] | he won’t even have the physical development of a 10-year-old. | 他的发育还不及十岁小孩 |
[26:14] | Does he actually have AIDS? | 他确实是艾滋病患者? |
[26:16] | No, not yet. He’s HIV positive. | 还没有 他现在是个携带者 |
[26:18] | HENRY: If you ask me, he’s being badly over-medicated. | 我认为他服药严重过量 |
[26:21] | Zendrex has an FDA black box label. That’s the strongest warning there is. | Zendrek被药管局加了黑箱标签 是最严重的警告 |
[26:25] | Life-threatening side effects. | 有致命副作用 |
[26:27] | Some aren’t even on the market. | 有些药还没批准上市 只是临床实验用药 |
[26:29] | They’re only being used in clinical trials. | |
[26:31] | Maybe he’s in one. | 也许他就参加了临床实验 |
[26:32] | How does a little kid with a junkie mother | 瘾君子妈和黑帮爸的小孩 怎么会参加临床试验? |
[26:34] | and a gangster father get on a clinical trial? | |
[27:24] | WENDY: Well, so much for the upstanding businessman. | 正直商人形象到头了 |
[27:27] | This guy’s real name is Jin Ming. | 他真名叫Jin Ming 18岁时拍的嫌犯照 |
[27:29] | His mug shot was taken when he was 18 years old | |
[27:31] | and he was caught stealing cars with a street-racing gang. | 被抓到跟飙车党一起偷车 |
[27:33] | Now he’s 30 and he hasn’t been busted since. | 现在三十了 那以后没被抓过 |
[27:35] | And Park had this guy’s skin under his fingernails? | Park指甲里有他的表皮细胞? |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:39] | – So they must have been fighting? – Possibly. | 那么说肯定有搏斗? 可能 |
[27:42] | The thing is, that skin that was under Park’s nails, | 问题在于 那是臀肌表皮 |
[27:46] | it was gluteus maximus. | |
[27:48] | It’s similar to the epidermal tissue in the rest of the body, | 跟其他部位的表皮组织很相似 |
[27:51] | but it’s got far fewer hair follicles. | 不过毛囊少得多 |
[27:54] | So in addition to everything else, this kid’s been molested? | 这么说 这孩子经受了那么多 还被猥亵了? |
[27:57] | Well, maybe not. Here. | 也许没有 看这 |
[28:01] | Take a look at Jin’s neck. | 看看Jin的脖子 |
[28:05] | No tattoos. | 没有纹身 |
[28:06] | – He had a major makeover. – Yeah. | 大变身了 是的 |
[28:10] | I went out a couple of times with a casino executive | 我跟一个赌场经理约会过几次 他身上有些不寻常的疤 |
[28:12] | who had some really unusual scars. | |
[28:15] | And long story short, he told me that he was very embarrassed | 长话短说 他说是因为羞于以前的纹身 |
[28:18] | by some old tattoos that he had, | |
[28:20] | so he had them covered with replicated skin. | 就用移植皮盖住了 |
[28:22] | From his butt? | 用臀部皮肤? |
[28:24] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[28:26] | But, you know, if you’re a street racer | 如果你是飙车党 一身纹身才算酷 |
[28:29] | then it might be kind of cool to flash a lot of ink. | |
[28:32] | – But if you’re a Kkangpae Dragon– – It pays to be invisible. | 但如果做了飞龙帮… 那得花钱把它们去掉才行 |
[28:42] | POLICEMAN: I got left. | 我负责左边 |
[29:05] | CHRIS: This basement’s the only room with anything in it. | 只有这个地下室里有东西 |
[29:08] | Uni’s were looking for the kid first time through, | 警员找那孩子时检查过了 |
[29:10] | it’s probably why they missed it. | 可能就是因此没找到 |
[29:13] | This must be where Park and his mother lived. | Park和他妈妈肯定住在这 |
[29:17] | CHRIS: Why would this guy, Jin, kill somebody he let live in his house? | 为什么Jin要杀了他收留在家里的人? |
[29:22] | He’s in a gang. She’s a druggie. | 他是混帮派的 她是个瘾君子 |
[29:25] | – Possibilities are endless. CHRIS: Yeah. | 可能性无穷尽 James Klondike 出庭律师 |
[29:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[29:53] | Scumbag’s in a picture with them. | 混球跟他们合照了 |
[29:57] | [BEEPS] | |
[29:58] | Down. | 伏下! |
[30:00] | [GRUNTING] | |
[30:04] | Officer down. Clear the house and call the paramedics. | 有警官受伤了! 清查房子 叫医护人员! |
[30:12] | Detective Cavaliere’s gonna be all right. Minor injuries. | Cavaliere警探没有大碍 皮外伤 |
[30:15] | The bomb squad said the explosive was a trip-wire booby trap. | 拆弹小组说爆炸由一个三线饵雷引起 |
[30:18] | Yeah. If Jin and the K.D. really wanted to hurt somebody, | 如果Jin和飞龙帮真要伤人的话 |
[30:21] | they would have sent a more powerful message. | 他们会用更猛的手段 |
[30:24] | So I found an ambulance chaser’s card on Kora Sil’s desk. | 我在Kora Sil的桌子上发现一张 专办事故索赔的律师的名片 |
[30:27] | I got off the phone with him. | 刚跟他通完电话 |
[30:29] | He claims that Kora was suing Park’s doctor. | 他说Kora正起诉Park的医生 |
[30:31] | – For what? – Money. | 为什么? 为了钱 |
[30:33] | According to the lawyer, | 律师说医生付钱给Kora 让Park接受临床实验 |
[30:35] | the doctor paid Kora to put Park on a clinical trial. | |
[30:37] | She wanted more. | 她想要更多钱 |
[30:39] | How much was she getting? | 原来价钱是多少? |
[30:40] | Twenty-five a week. She wanted 50. | 一周25块 她想涨到50 艾滋病儿童的免疫系统 以及抗艾滋病疗法的应用和疗效 食疗法安排 …每24小时 |
[31:35] | GRISSOM: Hello, doctor. What are you doing here? | 你好 医生 你来这干什么? |
[31:37] | I’m here to give Park his medication. | 给Park用药 |
[31:39] | Yeah. He needs to get it every day, | 他每天都得用药 是吗? 是的 |
[31:41] | – doesn’t he? – Yes. | |
[31:43] | – Or else the data is useless. – I suppose so. | 否则数据就无效了 |
[31:45] | Well, then what good would it do | 我想是的 那么在他失踪两天后 再给他用药又有用处? |
[31:47] | to continue to dose him after he went missing for two days? | |
[31:51] | – These drugs are saving his life. – No, they’re not. | 那些药能救他的命 事实并非如此 |
[31:55] | I don’t need to be a medical doctor to see that. | 我不是医生也能看出来 |
[31:57] | No, you’re seeing the side effects. | 不 你看到的只是药物副作用 |
[31:59] | There are side effects to every drug. | 每种药都会有副作用 |
[32:01] | Look, this is a legitimate clinical trial, Mr. Grissom. | 这是合法的临床试验 Grissom先生 得到正规委员会的批准 |
[32:04] | Approved by a formal committee. | |
[32:05] | Consisting of doctors | 委员会由身为制药公司股东的医生组成 |
[32:07] | who are shareholders in the pharmaceutical companies | |
[32:09] | that make the drugs. | |
[32:11] | Without these trials, these kids get nothing. | 不进行实验的话 这些孩子得不到治疗 |
[32:13] | And what do you get? Kickbacks? | 那么你又能得到什么? 回扣? |
[32:15] | Hey, your medical opinion is irrelevant. What I’m doing is perfectly legal. | 你的医疗见解无关紧要 我所做的一切完全合法 |
[32:21] | So we’re done here. Excuse me. | 谈话到此为止 |
[32:23] | You touch that kid | 失陪 你敢碰那孩子一下 我会以危害他人安全罪起诉你 |
[32:24] | and I will charge you with reckless endangerment. | |
[32:28] | Child Services will back him up on that. | 儿童保护组织支持这项指控 |
[32:31] | So I think you are done here. | 请你走吧 |
[32:36] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[32:51] | Park, | |
[32:53] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[32:57] | You don’t have to answer them if you don’t want to, okay? | 如果你不愿意 可以不回答 好吗? |
[33:08] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个男人吗? |
[33:13] | That’s Jin. | 他是Jin |
[33:16] | Did you and your mother live at his house? | 你跟你的妈妈是否住在他家里? |
[33:25] | Is that where Uncle Sung found you? | Sung叔叔是在那找到你的吗? |
[33:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:33] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[33:52] | Uncle Sung didn’t like my tube. | Sung叔叔不喜欢我身上的管子 |
[33:56] | He fought with Mama. | 他跟妈妈打起来了 |
[34:04] | Then Jin came down. | 接着Jin下来了 |
[34:13] | Uncle Sung saved me. | Sung叔叔救了我 |
[34:17] | What happened after that? | 之后发生了什么? |
[34:23] | I’m not gonna let Jin or Dr. Eisling hurt you. | 我不会让Jin或Eisling医生伤害你 |
[34:29] | But that’s why I need to know what happened. | 所以我要知道发生了什么 |
[34:33] | Jin and Momma found us. | Jin和妈妈找到了我们 |
[35:11] | Why would he want to hurt your mother? | 为什么他要伤害你妈妈? |
[35:14] | I guess he was just sick of having us around. | 我猜他懒得再管我们了 |
[35:18] | [COUGHING] | |
[35:23] | I finally got a statement from the kid. | 终于取得那个孩子的证词了 |
[35:25] | He says that Jin shot both his mother and his uncle with two different guns. | 他说Jin用不同的枪杀了他叔叔和妈妈 |
[35:30] | BRASS: That’s great. That should be enough to charge Jin when we find him. | 这太好了 在我们找到Jin后 这足以起诉他 |
[35:33] | I just got faxed Sung Bang’s prison record. | 我刚拿到Sun Bang的监狱记录 |
[35:36] | And there’s something weird on his personal release form. | 他的释放表上有些不对劲 |
[35:39] | Listen to this. The guy left prison with a nine millimeter. | 注意 他出狱时带着一把九毫米手枪 |
[35:43] | They let him out of jail with a gun? | 居然让他带着枪出狱? |
[35:45] | Well, it’s only a misdemeanor. It’s like a hotel. | 他犯的只是轻罪 就像住趟饭店 会归还全部物品 |
[35:47] | You get what you checked in. | |
[35:48] | So he can go out and commit a felony? | 好让他再犯重罪 |
[35:50] | Apparently. | 没错 |
[35:51] | – Is there any chance Sung fired back? – No. | Sung有没有可能回击? |
[35:54] | We would have found extra bullets or shells at the scene. | 没有 不然现场会有其他弹壳 |
[35:56] | Well, maybe there’s a bullet lodged in Jin’s body. | 可能子弹在Jin体内 |
[35:59] | No sign of a third bleeder. | 现场没有第三人的血 |
[36:01] | And if I understand the kid, Sung never got a chance to shoot back. | 如果我没弄错 Sung来不及回击就死了 |
[36:04] | Okay. Thanks. I’ll work on this. | 好 谢了 我继续查 |
[36:19] | Yep. He carried his gun in his waistband. | 他把枪夹在腰带上 |
[36:22] | It still doesn’t mean he used it. | 但不能证明他开过枪 |
[36:25] | It doesn’t really change Park’s story. | 和Park的话也不冲突 |
[36:29] | How do we know Kora wasn’t packing? | 为什么不想想Kora带枪的可能? |
[36:33] | The father of her son was a gangster. She was living with a gangster. | 她丈夫是帮派分子 她和帮派分子住在一起 |
[36:36] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 我可不会忽视她 |
[36:38] | Well, let’s see. | 来看看吧 |
[36:43] | Most women’s clothes don’t have a place to hide a gun. | 女性的衣服一般藏不了枪 |
[36:46] | That’s– | 所以… |
[36:50] | That’s what purses are for. | 所以提包就派上用场了 |
[36:58] | Maybe Kora didn’t need Jin to get her son back. | 也许Kora不需要靠Jin找回儿子 |
[37:01] | Maybe she took care of it herself. | 她自己动手了 |
[37:17] | [SPEAKING IN KOREAN] | |
[37:40] | You think they shot each other? | 你认为他们互相射击 |
[37:42] | Why not? There’s motive. The evidence suggests it. | 不对吗? 有动机 也符合证据 |
[37:46] | Where are their guns? | 他们的枪在哪? |
[37:49] | Dead man with a gun in the hood, gone in 60 seconds. | 人死在街上 手里握把枪 马上就给抢走了 |
[37:52] | Jin skips town because this family dispute | Jin逃跑 是因为这场家庭纷争 让他的秘密帮派现形了 |
[37:55] | uncovers his once invisible gang. | |
[37:58] | He leaves the booby trap because he’s angry about it. | 他很生气 所以设了饵雷 |
[38:01] | It’s possible. It’s also possible that Jin shot both vics, | 有可能 但也有可能两人都是Jin打死的 |
[38:05] | which is what the kid said and he was the closest witness. | 据那孩子的证言 他是最接近的目击者 |
[38:09] | If your uncle and your mother shot each other, | 如果看到你妈和叔叔互相射击 你可能也会以为是帮派害的 |
[38:11] | you would probably blame the gangbanger too. | |
[38:16] | Okay, pilgrim. We’ll settle this on the street. | 好吧 清教徒 我们去街上解决 |
[38:24] | You need any water or anything, you just let me know. | 如果想要什么 尽管说 |
[38:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:28] | Okay, Park. | Park 你已经讲了事情经过 |
[38:29] | I know you already told me what happened, | |
[38:32] | but now I need you to show me what happened, okay? | 但我想要你展示给我看 行吗? |
[38:35] | Now, we’re gonna pretend that this is your mother, | 把这个当作你妈妈 这个当作你叔叔 那一个是Jin |
[38:38] | this is your uncle and that’s Jin. | |
[38:41] | Would you show me where your uncle was standing | 能告诉我枪击开始时你叔叔在哪里吗? |
[38:45] | when the shooting began? | |
[38:55] | Where was your mother standing when the shooting began? | 当时你妈妈站在哪里? |
[39:08] | Would you show me where Jin was standing? | Jin又在哪里? |
[39:16] | And where were you standing? | 你自己呢? |
[39:24] | Did your uncle have a gun? | 你叔叔手里有枪吗? |
[39:28] | Did your mother have a gun? | 你妈妈手里有枪吗? |
[39:32] | Did your mother fall down before Jin shot her? | Jin开枪前你妈妈有没有摔倒了? |
[39:38] | Did Jin fall down before he shot your mother? | Jin是不是摔倒了 才开枪打你妈妈? |
[39:44] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[39:45] | Well, the ferrotrace doesn’t confirm that either of them had guns | 但检测也表明枪击时他们都没拿着枪 考虑弹道 |
[39:48] | – at the time of the shooting. – What about the trajectory? | |
[39:52] | Neither Kora nor Jin fell. | 如果Kora和Jin都没摔倒 |
[39:54] | How do you explain Kora’s 20 degree entry? | Kora身上20度的入角又是怎么回事? |
[40:01] | Park? | 能告诉我Jin怎么对你妈妈开枪吗? |
[40:03] | Could you show me how Jin shot your mother? | |
[40:20] | It was like this, bang, bang. | 像这样 砰! 砰! |
[40:27] | Park, would you do that again, but this time keep your arm out? | Park 请再来一次 这次伸直手臂 |
[40:32] | Bang, bang. | 砰! 砰! |
[41:39] | The kid shot his mother for shooting his uncle. | 他妈妈打死他叔叔 所以他开枪报复 |
[41:42] | So you think Jin had nothing to do with it? | 所以Jin什么也没干? |
[41:46] | Not the shooting. | 至少没有开枪 |
[41:47] | It makes sense. I mean, his uncle was trying to protect him | 也有道理 叔叔想保护他 妈妈在虐待他 |
[41:50] | and his mother was torturing him. | |
[41:54] | GRISSOM: Park never controlled anything in his life until he fired that gun. | Park从没做过主 除了这次开枪 |
[42:10] | BRASS: An HIV positive 8-year-old. | 一个HIV阳性的八岁男孩 |
[42:14] | No wonder no one wanted to talk. | 难怪没人跟他说话 |
[42:16] | Juvi may be the best thing for him. | 少管所可能是他最好的去处 |
[42:21] | – He’ll get the care he needs there. – Yeah. | 他会得到必要的治疗 嗯 |
[42:27] | I’m sorry we solved this. | 虽然案子破了 但我很难过 |
[42:34] | I really am. | 真的很难过 |