时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Help. | 帮帮忙 |
[00:12] | I need brains. | 我要…我要大脑 大脑… 我要…我要大脑 |
[00:15] | Brains. | 大脑… |
[00:16] | I smell your brains. | 我闻到你的脑浆了 |
[00:19] | RILEY: Halloween’s tomorrow night. | 明晚才是万圣节前夜 |
[00:21] | Yeah, in Vegas, we celebrate all week. | 维加斯会庆祝上整整一周 |
[00:23] | Yeah, we’re just getting some coffee. We’ll be there in five. | 我们弄点咖啡 马上到 |
[00:26] | We need to process another 407, liquor store, Langston and Fifth. | 又有酒水商店被抢了 |
[00:30] | – Let me guess. Robbed by a cop? – Yeah, third one tonight. | 被警察抢的? 对 今晚这都第三起了 |
[00:34] | Great costumes. That’s what I wore last year. | 戏服真不错 去年我穿过 |
[00:37] | Me too. | 我也是 抓住他 那个警察抢了我 |
[00:39] | WOMAN: Hey. Stop that guy. | |
[00:42] | That cop just robbed me. | |
[00:48] | Stop. | 站住! 我是警方 站住! |
[00:49] | Police. Stop. | |
[01:01] | Get down. Down. | 快蹲下! |
[01:07] | – He’s inside, I’m going after him. – What? | 他进去了 我追上去 |
[01:09] | – Go around front, call for help. – Are you sure? | – 什么? – 你请求支援 – 真的吗? – 快! |
[01:12] | Go. | |
[01:15] | Control, CSI Adams. | 控制中心 我是鉴证员Adams 酒水商店被抢劫 请求支援 |
[01:16] | I got a 443 in the alley behind the liquor store on Industrial. | |
[01:19] | Shots fired. I repeat, shots fired. | 请注意 劫犯开了枪 |
[01:21] | Suspect is wearing a blue police uniform. | 劫犯穿着蓝色警服 Stokes正在追捕 |
[01:23] | CSI Stokes is in foot pursuit. | |
[01:28] | Hey. | |
[02:19] | That’s it. That’s it, it’s over. | 好了! 不要跑 冷静下来 |
[02:21] | Stay down. | |
[02:24] | Come on, man. Don’t. | 别冲动 |
[02:29] | [MAN SCREAMING] | |
[02:45] | Guy’s robbed his last liquor store. | 他死了 |
[02:56] | He’s got company. | 这里还有个伴 |
[03:01] | GRISSOM: You know, Nick, you’re lucky you’re not in here too. | 你是运气好才没受伤 Nick |
[03:04] | NICK: Understood. | 我知道 |
[03:10] | Well, I guess a broken mirror does bring bad luck. | 看来碎镜子的确会带来厄运 |
[03:15] | Guy died for small bills, beef jerky and a porno. | 一丁点钱 牛肉干和色情杂志 就为这些东西而死 |
[03:20] | RILEY: Hard up, hungry and dumb. | 又穷又饿又蠢 |
[03:23] | That’s no way to go through life. | 生活就这点价值 |
[03:25] | Yeah, well, at least he helped us find this poor dead girl. | 至少他帮我们发现了这名女性死者 |
[03:28] | RILEY: Dumpster belongs to the glass and mirror place. | 垃圾箱属于附近的玻璃镜行 |
[03:31] | Patrol company said the owner closed up at 5. | 管理部门说凌晨五点就关门了 |
[03:36] | She smells fresh. | 她身上不怎么臭 |
[03:39] | NICK: Well, this was a dark alley. | 这儿很乱 |
[03:42] | Maybe she was a working girl. | 她可能是个妓女 |
[03:43] | Picked up a john with a bad temper. | 遇到了脾气不好的顾客 |
[03:45] | Yeah. Trick or treat. | 对 不给糖就捣蛋 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[05:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold it. | Whoa, whoa, whoa, 停一下 |
[05:22] | Take a look at this. | 来看看 |
[05:27] | Is that a tattoo? | 纹身吗 |
[05:31] | A fish. | 一条鱼 |
[05:36] | – No, it’s temporary ink. – Could be a transfer. | 只是墨水 可能是俱乐部的印章 |
[05:39] | Or a stamp from a club. | |
[05:41] | Back in St. Louis, Vice always kept a database of club stamps. | 在圣路易斯 我们有俱乐部图章的数据库 |
[05:44] | Our guys will know where it came from. | 我们会弄清楚它的来处 |
[05:46] | Maybe if we can figure out where she was, | 知道了来处 可能就会知道她是谁 |
[05:48] | it will lead us to who she is. | |
[05:54] | [ROCK MUSIC BLARING] | |
[06:11] | I hate Halloween. | 我讨厌万圣节 |
[06:13] | Looks like a bunch of adults going as teenagers this year. | 看起来好像很多成年人都回归少年了 她是未成年人 你再敢碰她一下 就等着进监狱吧 |
[06:38] | Hey, she’s underage. Touch her again, you’re going to jail. | |
[06:41] | GUY: Whatever. – Mom. | – 随你的便 – 妈! |
[06:43] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I’m dancing. | 你在这干什么? 跳舞 还能是什么? |
[06:45] | Where’s the ID? | 你的身份证呢? |
[06:47] | Want a urine sample too? Draw my blood? | 还要小便采样吗 还是抽点血? |
[06:53] | Jasmine Davidov? | |
[06:54] | Don’t the police have anything better to do? | 你们闲得没事干吗? |
[06:56] | You bet we do, Lindsey. | 当然有事 Lindsey |
[06:58] | A girl your age was here last night. She was murdered. | 昨晚在这里有个和你一样大的女孩 她被杀了 |
[07:04] | Just take her home. | 带她回家 |
[07:07] | You moonlighting as a bouncer now? | 你兼职赶人了? |
[07:09] | When you have kids, you can talk to me. | 等你有孩子才会明白 |
[07:11] | Well, we won’t be talking soon then. Vic was working the VIP section. | 那近期是不可能了 死者肯定是在VIP区 |
[07:19] | She wasn’t wearing a wristband. | 她没带护腕 |
[07:21] | She must have been juiced in through the back. | 一定是从后门溜进来的 |
[07:23] | You get a wristband if you pay cover at the front. | 只有在前台付了钱才能拿到护腕 |
[07:25] | BOUNCER: Okay, next. | 好 下一个 好了 |
[07:27] | There you go. | |
[07:31] | Owner’s over there. | 老板在那边 |
[07:38] | Finish puberty somewhere else. Me and Mr. Big here need to talk. | 去别处消磨你们的青春期吧 我得和大老板谈谈 |
[07:42] | HESS: See you in a bit, ladies. | 一会儿见 女士们 |
[07:49] | She was found in a dumpster about two blocks from here. | 她在离这两个街区的垃圾箱里被发现 |
[07:52] | She was wearing one of your slut-of-the-week stamps on her thigh. | 她腿上有你们的”放荡周末”印章 |
[07:56] | – Recognize her? – No. | – 你认识她吗? – 不认识 |
[07:58] | But I don’t get a good look at every girl who walks in through the door. | 我不可能看清楚每个来这的女孩 |
[08:02] | – Anything else I can help you with? – Yeah, as a matter of fact, there is. | 还有什么能帮忙吗? 是的 事实上 有 |
[08:05] | I found my underage daughter on your dance floor. | 我发现我未成年的女儿 在你们的舞池里 |
[08:08] | I could card everyone in the place right now and shut you down. | 我可以马上检查现场所有人 然后让你停业 |
[08:11] | If your daughter got in here, she was using a fake ID. | 你女儿一定是用假证件才溜进来的 |
[08:15] | That’s not poor club management. | 不属于俱乐部管理失职 |
[08:18] | It’s poor parenting. | 是家教不良 |
[08:20] | You don’t wanna blame yourself, so you slap a fine on me. | 你不想自责 所以开罚单冲我发泄 |
[08:25] | A fine is gonna be the least of your worries. | 你的麻烦远远不止罚单 |
[08:33] | It’s one thing when kids dress up as a cop on Halloween, | 小孩过万圣节打扮成警察没什么 但是大人也扮的话… 总没好结果 |
[08:36] | but when grown-ups do it, it never ends well. | |
[08:40] | Got an ID yet? | 查明身份了吗? |
[08:42] | Gun’s unregistered. | 枪没注册 提过指纹 但只有污迹 |
[08:43] | I dusted it. Nothing but smudges. | |
[08:45] | So how did Rocky the Flying Squirrel get his uniform? | 那么飞天鼠洛奇是怎么弄到警服的? |
[08:48] | The patch is a Reno City seal, | 臂章是雷诺城的 但任何人都能在旧货市场买到 |
[08:50] | but anybody can get one of those at a swap meet. | |
[08:54] | Hand me the ALS, will you? | 把可变光源递给我 |
[08:59] | – What? – It’s just been a while | 什么? 好久没看到你用了 |
[09:00] | since I’ve seen you use one of those. | |
[09:02] | Just like riding a bicycle. You don’t wanna share your toys? | 就像骑自行车 (只要学会了就不会忘记) 怎么 你不愿意与别人分享玩具吗 |
[09:05] | Please. | 请吧 |
[09:09] | This is the pocket where the cops keep their pens. | 警察们通常用这个口袋放笔 |
[09:12] | And they’re always forgetting to retract the points. | 他们总是忘了把笔尖缩回来 |
[09:17] | You know, I don’t think this is a costume. | 我认为这不是戏服 |
[09:19] | Okay, but real cops don’t wear prom shoes, man. | 但真正的警察可不会穿舞会用鞋 |
[09:22] | So everything’s fake except the uniform. | 所以其他都是假的 但制服是真货 |
[09:24] | Which means, somewhere, a real cop was wearing it. | 说明衣服属于某个真警察 |
[09:27] | Well, I’ll contact Reno. See if anybody was down here on official business. | 我去联系雷诺城 看有没有人来这办公事 |
[09:31] | GREG: Sexy kitty. Sexy nurse. | 性感小猫 性感护士 性感草裙舞者 男人都穿的像皮条客 |
[09:34] | Sexy hula dancer. Guy dressed like pimp. | |
[09:37] | These guys have no imagination. | 这些家伙真没创意 |
[09:39] | Club’s using monochromatic daylight cameras at night, | 俱乐部晚上都用单色日光摄像头 |
[09:42] | and they’re all pointed somewhere pretty much useless, | 但基本都没什么用 |
[09:45] | except for the front door. | 除了前门 |
[09:48] | Now, we don’t have our girl arriving. | 我们的受害者并没到这儿 |
[09:50] | Consistent with her not having a wristband. | 和她没带护腕的情况一致 |
[09:52] | Right. But here she is leaving. | 对 但这时 她正要离开 |
[09:56] | She starts out pretty upset. | 她非常不高兴 |
[10:01] | That’s the club owner, Craig Hess. | 那是俱乐部老板 Craig Hess |
[10:04] | Instant attitude adjustment. | 让人大跌眼镜 |
[10:06] | This is approximately four hours before we found her. | 她在此之后四小时被发现 |
[10:10] | She’s a VIP and they bounced her? | 她是VIP 他们居然赶她走? |
[10:15] | What did that guy say to her? | 那家伙对她说了什么? |
[10:56] | Does it look that way to you, Gil? | 你觉得对吗 Gil? |
[10:59] | Superficial. | |
[11:02] | Did you hear anything I said? | 你听到我说什么了吗? |
[11:05] | The wounds from the glass. | 玻璃造成的伤口… |
[11:07] | They appear to be superficial. | 看上去很浅? |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:15] | No vital response in the tissue. | 没有活体反应 |
[11:18] | Post-mortem. | 死后受的伤 |
[11:23] | Are you getting any sleep? | 你最近睡得着吗? |
[11:29] | Me neither. | 我也不行 |
[11:31] | What do you hear from Sara? | Sara有消息吗? |
[11:35] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[11:44] | She’s got needle marks in both arms. | 她两只手臂都有针眼 |
[11:46] | No scar tissue. | 没有结疤 |
[11:47] | This has to be recent. | 一定是最近的 |
[11:49] | Drug users don’t usually start off shooting it. | 吸毒者不会一开始就注射 |
[11:54] | Snort it or smoke it first. | 只是吸食 |
[11:59] | White powder in the nose, most likely cocaine. | 鼻腔内有白色粉末 很可能是可卡因 |
[12:07] | Hives. | 荨麻疹 |
[12:09] | Histamine reaction? | 组织胺反应 可能因为毒品 |
[12:11] | Maybe from the drugs? | |
[12:13] | Wonder if she told her parents she was just going dancing. | 没准她对父母说只是去跳舞 他们就相信了 |
[12:16] | And they believed her. | |
[12:18] | [KNOCKING] | |
[12:21] | Grissom? Got something for you. | Grissom 有东西给你 |
[12:24] | Your female victim popped up in the Homeland Security database. | 在国土安全数据库中 查到了你的女性死者 |
[12:29] | Angela Marie Carlos, 19. | 19岁 在盐湖城上大学 来自卡利 哥伦比亚 |
[12:32] | Going to college in Salt Lake City from Cali, Colombia. | |
[12:35] | – She’s here on a student visa? – Yeah, but it gets even better. | 她用的是学生签证? 还有更多信息 |
[12:38] | Father is Juan Ramon Carlos. | 父亲是Juan Ramon Carlos |
[12:40] | He’s on a lot of top-ten lists: FBI, CIA, DEA. | 他上了很多黑名单的前十名 联邦调查局 中央情报局 毒品管制所 |
[12:45] | He’s a major drug lord. | 他是个大毒枭 |
[12:47] | So maybe somebody was trying to get to him through her. | 所以可能有人想通过她来对付他 |
[12:51] | What do we know about his Vegas connections? | 他和维加斯的关系我们知道多少? |
[12:53] | Besides every drug dealer in town? | 除了与所有毒品贩都有联系以外 |
[12:56] | He’s got a sister in Henderson. | 他有个妹妹在亨德森 |
[12:58] | I’m on my way to make the notification. | 我这就去联系 |
[13:01] | I’d like to go. | 我去找她 |
[13:09] | I was there the day she was born. | 我看着她出生 |
[13:12] | That day and every day since. | 从那天起 我每天都祈祷上帝保佑她 |
[13:14] | I prayed to God to protect her. | |
[13:17] | But I think our family has tried his patience too long. | 但我想上帝已经 无法容忍我们这个家了 |
[13:22] | Ms. Carlos, I know there are no words | Carlos女士 我知道这很难接受 |
[13:26] | that could possibly make this easier to bear, | |
[13:29] | but maybe helping us find who took her away | 但也许帮助我们找到真凶 能让你感到安慰 |
[13:32] | might bring you some comfort. | |
[13:37] | When was the last time that you saw Angela? | 你最后一次见Angela是什么时候? |
[13:39] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[13:42] | When she went to college in Utah. | 她去犹他州上大学 |
[13:44] | Until then, she was living with me. | 在那之前 她一直和我住在一起 |
[13:48] | And going to school here. | 在本地学校上学 |
[13:50] | – Why Utah? CARLOS: Because it’s not Las Vegas. | 为什么去犹他州? 她不能在拉斯维加斯上学 |
[13:54] | She’s like her mother. She likes to party. | 她很像她妈妈 喜欢玩乐 |
[13:59] | Juan did not approve. | Juan不同意 |
[14:02] | Did you know that she was back in town? | 你知道她回城了吗? |
[14:04] | No. | 不 |
[14:05] | Does she have many friends? | 她有很多朋友吗? |
[14:07] | Money buys you a lot of people. | 钱能收买人心 但是… 买不到朋友 |
[14:09] | But not a lot of friends. | |
[14:13] | Except for one girl. Sylvie. | 除了一个女孩 Sylvie |
[14:18] | They went to high school together. They were like sisters. | 她们一起上高中 就像姐妹一样 |
[14:22] | Would talk all night on the phone, and sleepovers, and shopping, and… | 通宵聊电话 到对方家过夜 一起逛街… |
[14:31] | You can– | 即使… |
[14:33] | You can love someone with your heart and your soul, | 即使你全心全意爱着一个人 |
[14:36] | but you can’t protect them 24 hours a day. | 但也无法每时每刻保护她 |
[14:41] | You can catch whoever did this, but it doesn’t matter. | 即使抓住凶手 也于事无补 |
[14:46] | Juan will never forgive me. | Juan绝不会原谅我 |
[15:00] | NICK: So why did you bring your uniform to Vegas? | 为什么把警服带到维加斯来? |
[15:03] | BRADY: I brought it because I was testifying in a case. | 当时我在为一件案子作证 |
[15:08] | Held over a couple of days for cross. | 事情拖延了几天 |
[15:09] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[15:11] | So I thought I’d see the sights. | 我就想到处看看 |
[15:13] | What happened to your uniform? | 那警服后来怎么样了? |
[15:16] | Well, I’m walking through the casino, just minding my own… | 我走进一家赌场自己玩 |
[15:21] | Hot girl comes up. | 有个辣妹过来请我喝酒 你知道那种类型的啦 |
[15:22] | Wants to buy me a drink. You know the type. | |
[15:26] | Donut Dolly. | 警服控美眉 |
[15:27] | Wanted to wear my uniform. | 她想穿我的警服 玩玩手铐啥的 |
[15:29] | Use all the tools. | |
[15:31] | WOMAN: You’re a bad cop. | 你是个坏警察 |
[15:33] | You’ve been a bad boy, and I’m really gonna punish you. | 你好坏 我得好好惩罚一下你 |
[15:37] | Yeah, you like that, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样 对吧? |
[15:40] | BRADY: I’ve been a bad officer. | 我是个坏警官 |
[15:43] | I had to send my uniform out to the hotel cleaners. | 我得把警服送洗了 |
[15:46] | Smart. Juries do find you more credible | 明智的做法 如果你酒气冲天 陪审团会觉得你不可信 |
[15:48] | when you’re not reeking of champagne. | |
[15:50] | So when I didn’t get it back, I called Housekeeping. | 后来我没拿到衣服 就打电话给管理处 |
[15:53] | They said they hung it on the door. | 他们声称当时挂在我门上了 |
[15:56] | Okay. What hotel? | 是哪家酒店? |
[15:57] | Palermo. Room 914. | 巴勒莫酒店 914房 |
[16:01] | I am gonna get hell from my department. | 回去有我好受的 不过怎么都值了 |
[16:04] | -Mm-hm. -But it was worth it. | |
[16:08] | See what I can do, Casanova. | 花花公子 我看能不能帮上忙 |
[16:11] | If Angela’s in trouble, | 要是Angela惹上麻烦了 我在见到她之前是不会开口的 |
[16:13] | I’m talking to her before I’m talking to you. | |
[16:15] | Well, she’s more than in trouble. | 她不止惹上麻烦了 |
[16:18] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[16:23] | Were you with her the night before last? | 前晚你跟她在一起? |
[16:25] | Ange said Salt Lake was lame for Halloween | Ange说在盐湖过万圣节没意思 就一路玩到了维加斯 |
[16:28] | and she was road-tripping it to Vegas. | |
[16:31] | We changed at my place. | 我们在我家里换了衣服 |
[16:33] | Then Ange wanted to go get some party supplies. | 她说要去拿点派对用品 |
[16:36] | Party supplies? | 派对用品? |
[16:38] | I had friends who could get us into the Dark Water Bar. | 我有朋友能带我们去玄水酒吧 |
[16:41] | Ange said she could take it from there. | Ange说进去后就看她的 |
[16:43] | She said the owner was a friend of her family. | 说店长是她家的世交 |
[16:47] | [GIRLS LAUGHING] | |
[16:49] | Here’s to us. | 敬我们一杯 |
[16:51] | – Are you trying to get me killed? – Help me out. | – 你想害我送命? – 帮帮忙嘛 |
[16:54] | Whatever you want, I’ll give you. | 你要什么 我都给你 |
[16:55] | What I want is you out. | 我只要你出去 |
[16:57] | ANGELA: Get your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[17:00] | So did you leave with her? | 你跟她一起离开了? |
[17:01] | No. | 没有 我搭上了一个男的 |
[17:03] | I hooked up with this guy. | |
[17:05] | Texted her to meet up with us at some party. | 然后发短信让她跟我们 在另一个派对碰面 |
[17:09] | Weren’t you worried about what might happen to her? | 你就不担心她会出事? |
[17:11] | Nobody touches Angela. | 没人敢动Angela |
[17:23] | – Now what? – You lied. | 又怎么了? 你说谎了 |
[17:26] | It means I like you. | 喜欢你才耍你 |
[17:27] | We have a witness and surveillance footage. | 我们有人证和监视录像证明 |
[17:30] | Angela Carlos was here the night she died, | Angela Carlos死的那晚来过这 你还跟她说过话 |
[17:33] | and you talked to her. | |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | Somebody who’s not working here anymore | 有个员工带她从后门进来 这人现在已经被炒了 |
[17:41] | let her in through the back. | |
[17:42] | Soon as I saw she was in the club, I sent her out through the front. | 我一见到她 就让她出去了 |
[17:45] | – So you do know her? – Did I say that? | 也就是说你认识她? 我有这么说吗? |
[17:48] | I think you do business with her father. | 我认为你跟她父亲有交易 |
[17:50] | And that kind of business can put you out of business. | 这种交易会害你做不了生意 |
[17:54] | Who’s her father? | 她父亲是谁? |
[17:58] | It’s clear on the video that whatever you said to her | 录像显示她听了你的话才走 你到底说了什么? |
[18:00] | got her to leave. What was it? | |
[18:03] | Rendezvous at your place? Drugs for sex? | “到你家碰面 用性换毒品”? |
[18:06] | Because it wouldn’t be the first time. | 这肯定不是第一次了 |
[18:08] | Arrested for statutory rape, | 你曾被指控强奸 侵犯 贩毒给一名17岁少女 |
[18:09] | assault, and drug charges with a 17-year-old girl. | |
[18:13] | I was 21 years old. | 我当时只有21岁 |
[18:15] | Those charges were dropped. | 指控都撤销了 |
[18:18] | Girl wants to party, get a little bit rough, it’s a date. | 女孩想在派对上玩点粗野的 就是个约会 |
[18:22] | She doesn’t get flowers in the morning, it’s rape. | 第二天早上没收到花 就变成强奸了 |
[18:26] | Look, that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[18:28] | I’m done talking to you. | 我说完了 |
[18:34] | DAVID: There’s still something in this wound. | 伤口里还有些东西 |
[18:37] | Glass. | 玻璃 |
[18:39] | It’s different from the other shards. | 跟垃圾堆里的那些碎片不一样 |
[18:40] | What do you notice about the wound? | 那你注意到了什么? |
[18:42] | It’s red, which suggests a vital response to the incision. | 伤口呈红色 有活体反应 |
[18:46] | Appears to be perimortem. | 是死前受的伤 |
[18:49] | Go for it. | 动手吧 |
[18:59] | I’ll get it to Trace. | 我拿去痕迹科 |
[19:04] | – David. – Gil. | |
[19:09] | You’ve got something I’ve never seen before. | 有什么新鲜消息吗? |
[19:12] | Said the chorus girl to the bishop. | 唱诗班女成员对主教如是说 |
[19:19] | No separation between the blood cells and the serum. | 血细胞和血清无分离 |
[19:22] | Her blood’s hemolyzed. | 她有溶血现象 |
[19:23] | Usually only see that when the body’s in advanced decomp. | 通常在腐败前期才能见到这种现象 |
[19:26] | An unknown chemical imbalance | 一种未知化学不平衡 引发红血球的压力改变 |
[19:28] | triggered a pressure change in the red blood cells, | |
[19:31] | which caused them to rupture. | 导致细胞破裂 |
[19:33] | – What could cause this? – A number of things. | 是什么引致的? 很多可能 |
[19:36] | Autoimmune hemolytic anemia, certain blood diseases, | 自身免疫溶血性贫血 某种血液病 |
[19:39] | transfusion reaction. | 输血反应 |
[19:41] | Even chemical-warfare agents like sarin or ricin. | 连生化战特工都偏爱沙林和蓖麻蛋白 |
[19:45] | Worth the trip, wasn’t it? | 这一趟值回票价吧? |
[19:47] | Hives associated with any of those? | 有没有可能同时引发麻疹? |
[19:49] | Most of them. | 大部分都会 |
[19:50] | I’ve requested her medical records, tox and DNA, | 我在等医疗报告 毒物和DNA报告 |
[19:53] | and I’m waiting on those before I certify COD. | 这些到手前 还不能确定致死原因 |
[19:56] | – Let me know. – I will. | – 有消息通知我 – 我会的 |
[19:58] | And, yes, it was worth the trip. | 没错 值回票价 |
[21:08] | Please. | 千万要找到跳垃圾男的档案 |
[21:09] | Tell me you got a hit off my dumpster diver’s print. | |
[21:11] | – Yeah, I’m running them now. – Hey, our timing’s perfect. | 我正在查 来得真巧 |
[21:15] | Isn’t it always? | 不是一向如此? |
[21:19] | “Thomas Taylor, Bakersfield, California.” | Thomas Taylor 加州贝克菲尔德市 |
[21:22] | He’s an angry guy. | 真是个热血青年 |
[21:24] | He’s got, like, two assaults, B and E, DUI. | 两宗人身伤害 入室抢劫 酒后驾车 |
[21:28] | Add DOA to the list. | 加上一条已经身亡吧 |
[21:38] | You’re supposed to be at home. | 你应该在家里待着 |
[21:39] | That’s what being grounded means. | 所谓禁足就是这个意思 |
[21:41] | I wasn’t doing anything wrong. | 我没做什么坏事 |
[21:44] | I wasn’t even drinking. | 连酒都没喝 |
[21:47] | Breathalyzer results. | 酒精检测结果? |
[21:49] | I made the cop who drove me home test me. | 我让载我回家的警察测的 |
[21:52] | I know I shouldn’t have been using a fake ID. | 我知道不该用假证件 我很抱歉 |
[21:55] | And I’m sorry. | |
[21:58] | But you overreacted. | 但你也反应过度了 |
[22:00] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 过不过度我说了才算 |
[22:03] | I know you’re dealing with a lot right now, | 我知道你现在有很多事要忙 但不用操心我的事了 |
[22:05] | but you don’t have to worry about me. | |
[22:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢… 但我还是会操心 |
[22:11] | But I will. | |
[22:15] | And you’re still grounded. | 而且你还得禁足 |
[22:19] | Oh, hey, Gil. | |
[22:22] | So I scored two tickets to this Alec Knight lecture. | 我有两张Alec Knight讲座的票 |
[22:25] | He’s, of course, you know, challenging the Russian claim | 他 当然你也知道 质疑俄国人宣称 |
[22:28] | that the Romanov remains found in Ekaterinburg are authentic. | 叶卡特琳堡找到的罗马遗迹的真实性 |
[22:35] | Open bar. | 免费供应酒水 |
[22:38] | Are you asking me out? | 你在约我出去? |
[22:41] | Is that a yes? | 你这是答应了? |
[22:44] | Do you have the results of the white powder that we found | Angela Carlos鼻腔里的 白色粉末有检测结果了吗? |
[22:47] | in Angela Carlos’ nose? | |
[22:48] | Yes. It wasn’t cocaine. | 有了 不是可卡因 |
[22:51] | Here, take a look. | 过来看看 |
[22:55] | It’s atropine. | 是阿托品 |
[22:56] | It’s a stimulant often used to cut coke or methamphetamine. | 这是一种兴奋剂 常用来稀释可卡因或者冰毒 |
[22:59] | But her tox report came back negative for both. | 但是她的毒物检测中两者皆为阴性 |
[23:03] | And atropine has a paradoxical reaction as a tranquilizer. | 并且阿托品可引发矛盾反应而被用作 鱼及其他动物的镇静剂 |
[23:07] | Used on fish and other animals. | |
[23:10] | So how did it get in her nose? | 那么是如何进到她鼻子里的? |
[23:16] | So we’re still on for that lecture, right? | 我们会去听讲座的 对吧? |
[23:19] | – Gil? BRASS: I checked with the Palermo. | 我到巴勒莫酒店调查过了 |
[23:22] | Your Reno cop has a tower room. | 那个雷诺警察订了个观景房 |
[23:24] | Takes a special room key to access those elevators. | 还有能进出电梯的特殊门房钥匙 |
[23:27] | So if the dead guy swiped his uniform, he was either a guest or an employee. | 既然死者顺走了他的警服 他要么是客人要么是雇员 |
[23:31] | We checked. He doesn’t work there and he wasn’t registered. | 我们查过了 都不是 |
[23:34] | What is a lowlife from Bakersfield doing in patent-leather shoes, anyway? | 来自贝克尔斯菲的穷小子穿着漆皮鞋 打算干什么呢? |
[23:37] | Who wears those things? | 谁会穿这种鞋子? |
[23:39] | Maybe he stole those too. | 也许那也是他偷的 |
[23:40] | Yeah, or maybe he was in town for a wedding or a reunion | 或者他是来参加婚礼或者聚会 租了这鞋 |
[23:43] | or something, and they were rentals. | |
[23:45] | I’m gonna check around. I’ll get back to you. | 我去查查看 再联系 |
[23:47] | Hey. Where’s Catherine? | Catherine在哪? |
[23:50] | Driving her daughter home. Back in a minute. Why? | 送她女儿回家了 很快回来 有事吗? |
[23:52] | I was running the dead girl’s phone records. Got a GPS hit on her cell. | 我刚才在查死者的电话记录 查到她手机上的GPS |
[23:56] | – If the killer’s got it, we’ve got him. – Yeah, and it’s on the move. | 假如凶手拿着手机 我们就能逮住他 没错 而且信号在移动 |
[23:59] | [POLICE SIRENS WAILING] | |
[24:20] | Rylie Adams, Las Vegas Crime Lab. | Riley Adams 拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[24:23] | Dump your load. | 把垃圾卸了 |
[24:30] | Well, Angela’s cell phone is in there somewhere. | Angela的手机就在这里边 |
[24:33] | GREG: What’s the number? | 号码是多少? |
[24:36] | “555-0122.” | |
[24:42] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[25:00] | Here. | 在这 |
[25:27] | Bloody glass in the victim’s purse. | 带血的玻璃和死者的手袋 |
[25:30] | If this truck stopped at the Dark Water Bar, | 若卡车在玄水酒吧停留过 Craig Hess便有嫌疑了 |
[25:32] | Craig Hess is looking dirty. | |
[25:35] | Looks like crime-scene cleanup. | 看来清理过犯罪现场 |
[25:42] | I’ve got the garbage truck’s route from the company. | 已查到垃圾车从公司出发的路线 |
[25:45] | We stopped the truck there. | 我们在这截住了卡车 |
[25:47] | We found Angela Carlos just off of Newall Street. | 我们正好在纽尔街街尾处 发现Angela Carlos |
[25:51] | CATHERINE: Not on the route. | 不在路线上 |
[25:53] | She was last seen at the Dark Water Bar on Harmon, | 她最后一次被人看到是在 哈曼路的玄水酒吧 也不在路线上 |
[25:58] | which isn’t on the route either. | |
[26:01] | Hey, what about the club owner’s home address? | 对了 俱乐部老板的住址是哪? |
[26:04] | “Craig Hess, 617 Cheery Bird Court, Henderson.” | 亨德森区雪莉伯德苑617号 |
[26:09] | Well, that’s way off the map. | 不在地图上 |
[26:11] | So other than the fact that he lied to us about knowing the vic, | 除了知道他撒谎说不认识死者之外 我们对他一无所获 |
[26:15] | we’ve got nothing on him. | |
[26:21] | Wendy. What brings you to my store? | Wendy 你怎么来我这了? |
[26:24] | Well, I’m here on the Angela Carlos case | 我是为Angela Carlos的案子而来 我刚检测了她的血样 结果显示是混合血样 |
[26:26] | because I just ran her exemplar blood and it came back a mixture. | |
[26:31] | No, that’s impossible. I drew it from the heart. | 这不可能 血样是从心脏部位抽取的 |
[26:33] | I ran it twice, and both times it came back as a mixture | 我也不知道 我做了两次检测 而且两次结果均显示是一位女性和 两位男性的混合血液 |
[26:35] | of one female and two male bloods. | |
[26:40] | It’s definitely contaminated. | 血样一定是受污染了 |
[26:42] | Well, then it was contaminated on your end. | 那么是在你那受到污染的 |
[26:45] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我…我觉得不是 |
[26:50] | Well, regardless, I’m gonna need to get a clean exemplar. | 不管怎么说 我需要一份干净的血样 |
[26:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | Would deep tissue from the quadricep work for you, Ms. Simms? | 请问四头肌的深层组织行吗 Simms女士? |
[27:13] | Yes. That will be fine. | 是的 很好 |
[27:15] | Good. | 好 |
[27:22] | BRASS: Barry Wunderlick? That’s his real name? | 这是他的真实姓名? |
[27:25] | Real enough to get him a couple of tuxedos | 真到让他租了两套礼服和两双漆皮鞋 |
[27:27] | and two pairs of patent leathers. | |
[27:28] | He rented them three days ago. They were due back yesterday. | 他是在三天前租的 租期到昨天截止 |
[27:31] | And Barry’s from Bakersfield too. | 而且Barry也是来自贝克尔斯菲 |
[27:33] | Oh, just like our fake cop. | 噢 跟那假警察一样 |
[27:34] | Yeah, so I checked with the Palermo, and get this. | 所以我去巴勒莫酒店查到了这个 |
[27:37] | Wunderlick still has the room across the hall from Officer Brady. | Wunderlick还没退房 他的房间 正好与Brady警官的房间隔厅相对 |
[27:40] | He was supposed to check out yesterday, but his stuff’s still there. | 他昨天就该退房了 但他的东西仍在房内 |
[27:43] | – And he did get two keys. – Oh, hold on there. | 并且他确实有两把钥匙 |
[27:45] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把这事理一下 |
[27:47] | So two guys from Bakersfield come to Vegas, | 两个来自贝克尔斯菲的小子来到维加斯 租了礼服 还偷了警察的警服 |
[27:48] | rent tuxedoes, steal a policeman’s uniform | |
[27:51] | so that one can hold up liquor stores? | 于是其中一个抢劫了几家酒水商店 |
[27:53] | – Is that the deal? – That’s what the evidence says. | 就是这么回事? 证据显示是这样 |
[27:56] | I’ll flag his credit cards. Put a broadcast out. | 我去标记他的信用卡 再发协查通告 |
[28:00] | So I ran the tissue sample and it’s clean. | 于是我检测了组织样本 样本是干净的 |
[28:03] | It’s purely Angela Carlos. | 检测结果确实是Angela Carlos |
[28:05] | So the first blood test was contaminated. | 这么说第一次的血样确实被污染了? |
[28:08] | – No. – No, it was a mixture. | – 没有 – 没有 那是混合血样 |
[28:10] | Three people’s blood. | 里边有三个人的血液 |
[28:12] | It started me thinking | 也许血检结果解释了溶血现象 |
[28:14] | maybe her results explain the hemolysis. | |
[28:17] | So I ran the blood stain | 接着我检测了你从死者伤口 取出的玻璃片上的血迹 |
[28:18] | from the glass that you pulled out of the victim’s wounds, | |
[28:20] | and I used that as a secondary standard. | 将那作为次级标准 |
[28:23] | The same results confirm the mixture of a female victim | 检测结果相同 是女死者和两名未知男性的混合血液 |
[28:26] | and two unknown males. | |
[28:28] | The only way that could have happened | 唯一可能是她接受过输血 |
[28:30] | was if she’d received a blood transfusion. | |
[28:32] | – From multiple donors. – With no medical necessity. | 献血者不止一位 并且是在无医疗必需品的情况下 |
[28:37] | The victim was B-negative. | 死者血型是B- |
[28:40] | One of the male donors was O-negative. | 其中一名男性献血者是O- |
[28:43] | – The other one A-positive. – Then that’s your COD. | 另一名是A+ 这就是死因 |
[28:47] | A-positive would cause a major reaction with her blood type. | A+血液混合她的血 产生溶血反应 |
[28:51] | Transfusion explains the needle marks on her arms and the hives. | 输血解释了她手臂上的针孔和荨麻疹 |
[28:56] | If somebody was trying to kill her, there were far easier ways to do it. | 假如要杀她 何必这么大费周章 |
[29:00] | Girl goes out for a night on the town. | 女孩夜间外出游玩 |
[29:03] | Wants to score some drugs. | 想找些药嗑嗑 |
[29:05] | Ends up with a snout full of atropine and a double transfusion. | 却落得吸了一鼻子阿托品 和双重输血的下场 |
[29:09] | And it’s impossible to separate the two male types from each other, | 不幸的是 无法分离两位男性的血液 |
[29:12] | which means that I can’t run the DNA through CODIS. | 所以我没法检索DNA信息 |
[29:15] | Which now leaves us with two unknown suspects. | 意味着我们现在有两名未知嫌犯 |
[29:26] | Mr. Barry Wunderlick. | Barry Wunderlick先生 |
[29:28] | This whole time we’ve been looking for him, he’s been our houseguest? | 我们找了他这么久 他竟然是我们的座上客? |
[29:31] | Arrested three days ago, drunk and disorderly. | 于三天前被捕 醉酒及扰乱社会治安 |
[29:34] | Couldn’t post bail. | 缴不出保释金 |
[29:36] | I was just having me a bachelor party at the Acid Strip. | 我只不过在迷幻脱衣舞俱乐部 举行告别单身派对 |
[29:39] | How’d you run up a tab of over five grand, Barry? | 你怎么会花掉五千多块 Barry? |
[29:42] | Duh. It’s Vegas. | 老兄! 这是维加斯 |
[29:44] | You want them to touch you, you gotta tip. | 你想要她们碰你 你就得给小费 |
[29:46] | – There’s a four-drink minimum. – What? No, there isn’t. | – 最低消费4杯 – 什么? 没这么一说 |
[29:49] | – Well, that’s what she said, bro. – And you believed her? | 这是她说的 老弟 你居然相信她? |
[29:52] | She was smoking. | 她抽着烟 |
[29:53] | Pushing her junk up in our face. | 把烟雾吹到我们脸上 |
[29:56] | Then they come and tell me that my credit card’s no good no more. | 接着他们说我的信用卡不能用了 |
[30:00] | They wanted cash. | 他们要现金 |
[30:01] | Is that how the manager and two bartenders | 所以你把经理跟招待送进了急诊室? |
[30:03] | ended up in the ER? | |
[30:04] | They were trying to screw us. | 他们想勒索我 |
[30:09] | They didn’t realize that they were messing | 但没想到惹上了一位终极拳王 |
[30:10] | with an ultimate fighter. | |
[30:13] | Then you guys show up and arrest my ass. | 接着你们的人出现了 把我给逮了 |
[30:16] | What happened to your friend Tommy? | 你朋友Tommy怎么了? |
[30:18] | I told him, | 我让他在婚礼前弄点钱保我出去 |
[30:20] | “Work up some cash and bail me out before the wedding.” | |
[30:23] | My best man leaves me hanging. | 我的伴郎就把我晾在这了 |
[30:28] | I don’t even know if Candy Jean will have me now. | 我甚至不知道Candy Jean还要不要我 |
[30:30] | Your best man gave it his best shot. | 你的伴郎尽他所能了 |
[30:33] | – For real? – For real. | 真的? 真的 |
[30:37] | NICK: First, he stole a policeman’s uniform from your hotel. | 首先 他在你住的酒店里偷了一套警服 |
[30:41] | Then went on to commit four armed robberies in one night. | 然后一晚上进行了四次持械抢劫 |
[30:44] | Put the money in the bag. | 把钱放到袋子里! |
[30:49] | He did all that for me? | 他所作的一切都是为了我? |
[30:51] | I guess my nine mil did come in handy. | 我的手枪真的派上用场了 |
[30:54] | [BARRY LAUGHS] | |
[30:56] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[31:01] | Didn’t end too good, did it? | 最后出事了 是吗? |
[31:07] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[31:10] | Why rent a tuxedo for a bachelor party? | 干嘛要穿礼服参加告别单身派对? |
[31:14] | It’s Halloween. | 过万圣节前夜 |
[31:15] | Casino Royale is my favorite movie. | 皇家赌场是我最爱的电影 |
[31:20] | I kind of look like the guy who plays him, huh? | 我 呃… 我有点像那个演员 |
[31:25] | Bond. | 邦德 |
[31:27] | James Bond. | 詹姆斯邦德 |
[31:30] | You get it? | 明白了? |
[31:31] | BRASS: Oh, I get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[31:33] | Wunderlick. | |
[31:34] | Barry Wunderlick. | |
[33:10] | Broke your case again. | 你的案子又有新线索 |
[33:14] | – Go. – Fish. | 说 鱼 |
[33:17] | I examined your vic’s purse for trace | 我检查了受害人的钱包 发现了一块我认为是皮肤的东西 |
[33:19] | and found what I thought to be a piece of skin. | |
[33:21] | Turns out I was right. | 后来证实我没猜错 |
[33:24] | Fish skin. | 鱼皮 |
[33:26] | Well, anything that swims get me closer to Hess. | 好 只要是鱼就能帮我追查Hess |
[33:30] | Carassius auratus, to be exact. | 学名是carassius auratus |
[33:33] | Goldfish. | 也就是金鱼 |
[33:35] | Good job, Hodges. | 干得好 Hodges |
[33:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你… |
[33:39] | And there’s more. | 还有 |
[33:41] | I analyzed the glass from the garbage bag | 我分析了垃圾袋里的玻璃 以及受害者头皮里的玻璃 |
[33:43] | and from the incised wound on your victim’s scalp. | |
[33:46] | They’re both lead crystal. | 都是铅晶制玻璃 |
[33:48] | I took the pieces | 我用那些碎片模拟出原来的形状 |
[33:49] | and used an approximation of their original shape. | |
[33:54] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么东西 |
[33:57] | A fish-us a-bowlus. | 一个金鱼缸 |
[34:00] | That’s very funny. | 很有趣啊 |
[34:02] | Sam bought Lindsey an aquarium for her ninth birthday. | Lindsey九岁生日时 Sam买了一大缸奇异的鱼 她高兴了一天 然后发现… 这些奇异的鱼以金鱼为食 |
[34:05] | Filled it with exotic fish, and she loved it for all of 24 hours, | |
[34:09] | until she realized that the fancy fish eat the goldfish for dinner. | |
[34:15] | The circle of life. | 生态循环 |
[34:21] | HESS: You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你耍我啊 |
[34:23] | What do you feed your fish? | 你用什么喂你的鱼? |
[34:26] | I don’t feed my own fish. | 我从来不喂那些鱼 |
[34:28] | I hate fish. | 我讨厌鱼 |
[34:29] | It’s worse than owning racehorses. | 比养赛马还糟糕 |
[34:31] | Nothing but problems. They’re always getting sick. | 尽是麻烦事 它们老是生病 |
[34:34] | Know how much it costs to replace one of those orange-and-white ones? | 你知道那些黄黄白白的鱼 一条要花我多少钱吗? |
[34:38] | Twelve grand. | 一万两千美元 |
[34:40] | So if you don’t feed your fish, who does? | 那么谁帮你喂鱼? |
[34:42] | My boy, Goya. | 我的雇员Goya |
[34:44] | He’s got a warehouse over on Corville Street. | 他在考威尔街有一家仓库 |
[35:01] | COP 1: Las Vegas PD. | 拉斯维加斯警方 举起你的手 举起手来 |
[35:02] | COP 2: LVPD, hands up now. GOYA: What’s going on? | |
[35:04] | – You got a warrant? COP 1: Turn around. | – 你们有搜查令吗? – 转过去 哼 你们有搜查令吗? |
[35:06] | – Get him out. MAN: Easy, easy. | |
[35:09] | What’s in the box? | 箱子里是什么? |
[35:10] | Can’t you read? | 你不会看吗? 沙子 |
[35:12] | Sand. What’s it look like? | 它看起来像什么? |
[35:19] | Sand, huh? | 好一个沙子 |
[35:21] | So how much would it run me to fill my tank with blow? | 把我的鱼缸装满可卡因要多少钱? |
[35:24] | Probably what Angela was here to find out. | 大概Angela在这里寻求过答案 |
[35:26] | So Craig Hess sent her to you, didn’t he? | Craig Hess把她送来了 是吗? |
[35:29] | We ain’t got nothing to say to you. Right, Joe? | 我们没什么好说 对吧 Joe |
[35:31] | Well, we’ve got a tank for both you guys. | 我们有个鱼缸能装下你们俩 |
[35:33] | It’s just your size. Come on. | 尺寸刚好 来吧 |
[35:54] | There’s enough atropine here to sedate all of Sea World. | 这里的阿托品足够放倒整个海洋世界 玻璃清洁剂 |
[37:15] | This place is on the garbage truck’s route. | 这地方在垃圾车的必经之路上 |
[37:17] | There’s blood on the table, glass underneath. | 桌子上有血 下面有玻璃 |
[37:20] | Angela came for the cocaine | Angela来找可卡因 最后却在里面吸食阿托品 |
[37:22] | and ended up snorting atropine instead. | |
[37:24] | Pure atropine, which is used to cut coke. | 纯阿托品 用来掺可卡因 |
[37:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:34] | Angela had blood from two different males | Angela体内有两个男性的血液 |
[37:36] | in her system. | |
[37:37] | I’m thinking they transfused her Frankenstein-style. | 我认为他们私自给她输了血 |
[37:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:44] | Settle a score with dad? | 报复她爸爸? |
[37:47] | But she came to them. | 是她来找他们的呀 |
[37:48] | She didn’t come for this. | 她没料到会被输血 |
[37:50] | GOYA: I sell fish. | 我卖鱼 我卖可卡因 |
[37:52] | I distribute cocaine. | |
[37:54] | I’m not a murderer. | 但我不是一个杀人犯 |
[37:55] | – Then why did you kill Angela Carlos? – I didn’t. | 那你为什么要杀Angela Carlos呢? 我没杀她 |
[37:58] | DNA confirms that she received a blood transfusion from you, | DNA证实你给她输过血 |
[38:04] | and your blood type is A-positive. | 你是A+血型 |
[38:06] | That’s what killed her. | 正是这个害死了她 |
[38:09] | And now she’ll kill me. | 现在她害死我了 |
[38:13] | Last year, Angela hooks up with this sports-book guy. | 去年 Angela找上一个运动男孩 |
[38:16] | They get wasted. | 他们差点挂掉 |
[38:18] | She totals her car. | 她撞毁了自己的车 |
[38:19] | They walk away without a scratch. | 他们好好地走出门去 |
[38:22] | The next day, he’s got a bullet through his head. | 第二天 他脑门上就中了一枪 |
[38:24] | Nobody messes with daddy’s little girl. | 有她爸在 没人敢惹她 |
[38:27] | The moment she came through my door, | 她来我这要是出了事 我就死定了 |
[38:29] | I’m a dead man. | |
[38:31] | So you understand why me and Goya would never give her drugs? | 所以我跟Goya绝对不会给她毒品 |
[38:34] | But you gave her atropine. | 但你们给了她阿托品 |
[38:35] | That’d be stupid. | 那是件蠢事 |
[38:37] | I was gonna give her pot out of my own stash. | 我要给她大麻 我的私藏 |
[38:39] | It’s not like it’s even a real drug. | 根本算不上是毒品 |
[38:42] | But when I went to my car to get it, the bitch pulled a Pulp Fiction on me. | 但我去车里拿的时候 她摆了我一道 |
[38:47] | I was cutting the coke before she got there. | 她来之前我在用阿托品 |
[38:49] | She decided to help herself, and made the wrong choice. | 她想自己动手 但拿错了 |
[38:57] | [GRUNTING] | |
[39:02] | Joe calls me in a panic. | Joe惊慌地叫我 |
[39:04] | When I get there, she still has a pulse. | 那会儿她还有脉搏 |
[39:07] | So you don’t do the smart thing, call 911 or dump her at the ER? | 你们没有做点聪明的事 打911或者送她去急救室? |
[39:12] | What made you think a transfusion would wake up Snow White? | 你怎么会认为输血 就可以救醒白雪公主呢? |
[39:16] | Keith Richards. | |
[39:18] | The Rolling Stones’ Keith Richards? | 滚石的那个 Keith Richards? |
[39:21] | Everyone knows his story. | 人人都知道这个故事 |
[39:22] | When he hit the smack too hard, | 当他创作得太辛苦的时候 |
[39:24] | he’d go to Europe or someplace and get his blood swapped out. | 他就…去欧洲或者别的地方换血 |
[39:29] | That’s an urban legend. | 那只是都市传说 |
[39:31] | Whatever. It makes sense. | 不管怎样 它有用 |
[39:34] | And I know about tubes and pumps. | 而我会用管子和泵 |
[39:36] | That’s all a transfusion is, right? | 输血不就那样嘛 |
[39:38] | GOYA: She can’t die, man. | 她不能死 老兄 |
[39:40] | JOE: It’s okay, it’s okay. Look, I got it. | 没事 没事的 看 我搞定了 |
[39:44] | Come on, man. Come on. | 加油 老兄 加油 |
[39:45] | JOE: Okay, all right. Now we give her our blood. | 好了 现在给她我们的血 |
[39:47] | We’re freaking losing her. Let’s go. | 她快死了 我们走吧 |
[39:49] | JOE: No, no, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[39:51] | Here you go, man, take this. | 来 拿着 |
[39:55] | Leave it in there, man. Leave it in there. | 不要拔出来 插进血管 |
[40:01] | We were trying to save her, but she died anyway. | 我们想救她 不过她还是死了 |
[40:05] | CATHERINE: Yeah, she died. | 对 她死了 但你们载尸体穿过城区 然后丢进了垃圾箱 |
[40:06] | But then you drove her body halfway across town | |
[40:08] | and threw her in a dumpster. | |
[40:10] | Not any dumpster. | 不是随便丢的 |
[40:13] | That bastard, Hess. | 那个贱人 Hess |
[40:15] | He sent her to our house, so we gave her back to him. | 他让她来找我们 我们就把她还给他 |
[40:19] | Let go of me. | |
[40:20] | GOYA: I could just guess what he told her. | 我都能猜到他是怎么跟她说的 |
[40:23] | Your father’s boys will take care of you. | 你爸爸的人会好好照顾你 |
[40:25] | Goya’s Aquariums, Corville Street. | Goya的水族馆 考威尔街 |
[40:30] | But she wasn’t in his dumpster. | 但那个垃圾箱不是Hess的 |
[40:32] | But it was close enough to Hess’ club | 那里离Hess的俱乐部很近 Carlos先生会猜到和他有关 |
[40:34] | that Mr. Carlos would make the connection. | |
[40:38] | Blame Hess. | 要怪Hess |
[40:39] | I do. | 我就这么想 |
[40:51] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[41:10] | Grissom. | 曲名: Pity And Fear 乐队: Death Cab For Cutie |