时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | [THUNDER CRASHING] | |
[00:17] | [PANTING] | |
[00:37] | [PANTING] | |
[00:44] | [JOGGER GRUNTING] | |
[01:12] | JOGGER: Hey. | |
[01:13] | WOMAN: He’s got my purse. – Hey! | 他抢了我的包! |
[01:20] | Call the cops. Call 911. | 打电话报警 |
[01:22] | My phone was in the purse. | 电话在包里 |
[01:26] | Ma’am, excuse me, I need to use your phone. | 女士 打搅一下 借下电话 |
[01:30] | Lady. | 小姐… |
[01:33] | Lady? | 小姐? |
[01:45] | CATHERINE: I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽可能快了 |
[01:46] | My DFO in Anthem took longer to clear than I expected, | 但我处理的指纹显影比预期慢 |
[01:49] | but that happens when you don’t have enough bodies to clear the bodies. | 就因为人手不够才这样紧张 她忘记倒下了? |
[02:00] | Oh. | |
[02:03] | Uh, she forget to fall down? | |
[02:05] | Lividity’s fixed in her ankles and feet. Suggests she died in this position. | 脚和脚踝有淤青 说明她死时就是这个姿势 |
[02:15] | I don’t know if you saw the weather report, | 你有没有听昨晚的天气预报 |
[02:17] | but there was dry lightning in this area. | 这个地区有旱雷 低伏雷击… |
[02:21] | A low-voltage strike | |
[02:25] | could have caused her arm muscles to contract around the pole. | 会使她的手臂肌肉收紧贴着灯杆 |
[02:30] | GRISSOM: And then what? | 然后呢? |
[02:31] | Cadaveric spasms in her shoulder and hand | 手和肩膀由于尸体痉挛 |
[02:35] | keeps the body in position until rigor sets in? | 使尸体保持姿势直至尸僵? |
[02:39] | It’s just a theory. | 只是个猜测 |
[02:41] | GRISSOM: I’ll tell Robbins to look for signs of electrocution. | 我让Robbins找电击致死的证据 |
[02:43] | Hey, guys. | 不是说有死者 尸体呢? |
[02:45] | Call-out was a 419. Where’s the body? | |
[02:50] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[02:53] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打搅一下 夫人 夫人? CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:55] | Ma’am? Hey. | |
[03:39] | GRISSOM: Nick can’t help us. | Nick不能来帮忙 |
[03:40] | He just got a call out at the Monte Carlo. | 他刚接到蒙特卡洛的电召 |
[03:44] | In other words, we’re pulling another double. | 换言之 我们又要加班了 |
[03:45] | GRISSOM: Why should today be any different? | 反正每天都在加班 |
[03:52] | There’s no burn marks on the arm or hand | 与灯杆接触的地方没有烧炽痕 |
[03:54] | where she was touching the pole. | |
[03:56] | Well, there’s no scoring or blackening on the dome either. | 这里也没有擦痕或发黑 |
[03:59] | No indication of a lightning strike. | 无雷击迹象 |
[04:04] | The bulb’s burned out. Maybe there’s a short in the wiring. | 灯泡烧了 可能是电线短路 |
[04:07] | Liver temp’s 98, but ambient’s pushing a hundred. | 肝温是华氏98度 但环境温度都上百了 |
[04:11] | So the body could have warmed up after death. | 所以尸体还会升温 无法判断死亡时间 抱歉了 |
[04:13] | – No TOD. DAVID: Sorry. | |
[04:20] | Rigor’s starting to break. | 尸僵开始消退 |
[04:22] | – I’ll take her prints. – Her phone looks new. | 我来取指纹 她电话看上去很新 |
[04:26] | – Hasn’t even been personalized yet. – Who was she talking to? | 还没设置个人信息 她给谁打了电话? |
[04:30] | [KEYPAD BEEPS AND LINE RINGS] | |
[04:33] | Moviefone. | 电影风组织 |
[04:36] | She carrying ID? | 有身份证吗? |
[04:40] | She’s not carrying anything. | 什么都没带 |
[04:42] | Well, if someone was going to rob her, why not take the whole purse? | 要是打劫为啥不把整个手袋拿走? |
[04:46] | Why waste time emptying the contents? | 何必浪费时间把东西倒空? |
[04:50] | Lucky us, the lamppost lady’s fingerprints are in the system. | 我们走运了 系统里有街灯女的指纹 |
[04:54] | – She has a record? – It’s not that system. | 她有案底? 不是那个系统 是保健护理员数据库 名叫Carla Peretti 沙漠棕医院的执照护士 – Brass队长在查她的背景 – 好 |
[04:56] | It’s the healthcare providers database. Her name’s Carla Peretti. | |
[05:00] | She’s an LPN at Desert Palm. Captain Brass is running background. | |
[05:03] | Good. Where is everyone? | – 大家去哪了? – 在休息室等着 – 等什么? – 等你 |
[05:05] | – They’re in the break room, waiting. – Waiting for what? | |
[05:07] | ECKLIE: For you. | |
[05:10] | I know you got the memo. I put it on your desk. | 我知道你看了备忘 我放在你桌上的 |
[05:15] | PATRICIA: My name’s Patricia Alwick. I’m a peer counselor | 我是Patricia Alwick 警员辅助计划里的朋辈咨询顾问 |
[05:17] | for the Police Employees’ Assistance Program. | |
[05:20] | I deal primarily with law enforcement, which means I know | 主要处理法律事务 |
[05:23] | that none of you wants to listen to me, so I’ll keep it short. | 我很清楚没人愿意听我说话 所以会尽量简短 |
[05:26] | With the death of Warrick Brown, you’ve lost a colleague and a friend. | Warrick Brown去世了 你们失去了一个同事及朋友 |
[05:30] | I’m here to help you through it. | 我来帮大家渡难关 |
[05:32] | Our conversations will be informal and confidential. | 我们的会话是非正式并保密的 |
[05:36] | Are the sessions mandatory? | 是强制的吗? |
[05:38] | No. No, they’re not. But keep this in mind. | 不是 但请记住 |
[05:41] | Right now you might feel okay, | 现在你们觉得没事 也能妥善处理工作 |
[05:42] | and that you can handle things fine on your own. | |
[05:45] | But sometimes if you’re not looking, grief can sneak up and bite you. | 但有时 趁你不注意 哀痛会潜进来侵蚀你 |
[05:49] | I’ve been doing this a long time. I know what I’m talking about. | 我干这行有年头了 深谙此道 |
[05:52] | Miss Alwick will be up in Room 4E. | Alwick女士会在4E室 |
[05:54] | If you’d like to make an appointment, call her at extension 2922. | 如果有人想预约 分机号码是2922 |
[05:59] | All right, guys. We’re done. Thanks for coming. | 行了 谢谢大家能来 |
[06:08] | RILEY: What, no gun? RECEPTIONIST: Sorry. | – 没枪? – 抱歉 |
[06:11] | RILEY: Well, maybe later, then. | 也许晚点会有吧 |
[06:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | PATRICIA: Hello. – Hi. | 你好 |
[06:53] | Would you like to make an appointment? | 你想预约吗? |
[06:56] | No. I’m new here, hence the new-guy manuals. | 不 我是新来的 来拿新人手册 |
[07:02] | Excuse me. | 打搅了 |
[07:07] | You know, joining an established team, | 加入一个已有的团队 特别是这种情况下 |
[07:10] | particularly under these circumstances, | |
[07:13] | – it’s not gonna be easy for you. – Do you think I should quit? | 不容易啊 你认为我该放弃? |
[07:17] | It may not be easy on your colleagues either. | 也许对你的同事来说也不容易 |
[07:20] | – There’s nothing I can do about that. – Of course there is. | 那我也没办法 当然有办法 我们来谈谈… 今天是我的第一天 我不认识他们 他们也不认识我 |
[07:23] | – I’m happy to discuss– – Look, I’m– | |
[07:25] | This is day one. I don’t know these people, they don’t know me. | |
[07:29] | It’s gonna work out however it works out. | 船到桥头自然直 你好像有点自我防卫 |
[07:32] | Uh-huh. You seem a bit defensive. | |
[07:34] | [SIGHS] | |
[07:36] | Don’t do that, okay? | – 别这样? – 怎样? “你好像有点自我防卫” |
[07:38] | – Do what? – “You seem a bit defensive.” | |
[07:41] | Both my parents are shrinks. I don’t do the talk. | 我爸妈都是心理医生 我对这种对话没兴趣 |
[07:43] | Both your parents are psychiatrists. | 你的父母都是心理医生 |
[07:46] | – Interesting. | – Interesting. – 有趣 – 有趣 |
[07:49] | – Are you Riley Adams? – Yeah, that’s me. | 你是Riley Adams? 是的 |
[07:52] | I’m Gil Grissom, your supervisor. We’re very busy. | 我是Gil Grissom 你的上司 我们很忙 |
[07:54] | – Would you come with me, please? – Yeah. | – 能过来吗? – 好 |
[07:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:22] | WILLIAMS: Another transit patron called it in. | 是个干运输的报的警 |
[08:24] | He was pissed the guy was taking up the whole bench, | 他生气这个人占了整张凳子 所以想把他挤走 |
[08:26] | so he tried to shove him over, | |
[08:28] | which didn’t work too well, him being dead at the time. | 没挤开 他那时已经死了 |
[08:31] | DAVID: Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[08:33] | – Oh, hi. I’m David. – Riley. | – 你好 我是David – 我是Riley |
[08:37] | – He’s all yours. – Okay. | 交给你了 |
[08:43] | No wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[08:45] | No cash or keys either. | 没钱没钥匙 |
[08:48] | [GRUNTS] | |
[08:49] | – Body’s in full rigor. – Roll him. | – 尸体完全僵硬了 – 把他转过来 |
[08:58] | I saw that. | 我见过了… |
[09:01] | And I’m not ever gonna forget it. | 永远也不会忘记 |
[09:05] | [BOTH CHUCKLE] | |
[09:13] | GRISSOM: What does lividity tell you? | 这些淤青说明什么? |
[09:15] | That he was lying here when he died. | 他死时就躺在这 |
[09:16] | – How do you know that? – Because I’m a CSI Level 2. | 你怎么知道的? 因为我是个二级CSI |
[09:20] | And this is part of your proficiency evaluation. | 这是你能力评估的一部分 |
[09:23] | Yeah, but it’s pass-fail. | 要么通过要么不过 |
[09:27] | Lividity’s fixed along the posterior aspects. | 淤青集中在背部位置 压痕与凳条相吻合 |
[09:30] | Pressure marks are consistent with the bench slats. | |
[09:33] | Do we know how long he’s been here? | 知道他在这多久了吗? |
[09:34] | The bus driver’s certain. | 巴士司机说一个半小时前 他停车时这里还没有尸体 |
[09:36] | The guy wasn’t here an hour and a half ago | |
[09:38] | when he made his previous stop. | |
[09:40] | Do you see any problem with that? | 发现问题了吗? |
[09:42] | Yeah. Full rigor takes 12 to 24 hours to set. | 是的 完全尸僵需要12到24小时 |
[09:45] | GRISSOM: And if he’s been here less than 90 minutes, | 如果他在这不过90分钟 怎么会完全僵硬? |
[09:47] | how does he end up in full rigor? | |
[09:51] | Well, he looks like he was on a run. | 看上去他当时正在跑步 |
[09:53] | Maybe he had a heart attack and went into spontaneous rigor. | 也许是心脏病发作引发自身僵直 |
[09:56] | Intense physical activity rapidly depletes muscle fibers of ATP, | 剧烈运动快速耗尽 肌肉纤维中的三磷酸腺苷 |
[10:00] | which gives them the energy they need to contract. | 无法提供肌肉收缩时所需能量 |
[10:03] | If there’s not enough ATP at the time of death, | 如果死时体内无足够三磷酸腺苷 |
[10:05] | the muscles can lock up and immediately go into rigor. | 肌肉会锁紧并迅速僵化 |
[10:10] | What’s bugging you? | 是什么使你困扰? |
[10:12] | This is the second case of rapid-onset rigor mortis | 这是一天内第二宗迅速尸僵事件 |
[10:14] | we’ve had in the last 24 hours. | |
[10:16] | – That’s pretty weird. – Even for Vegas. | 真怪异 即便对拉斯维加斯来说 |
[10:20] | Brass checked Carla Peretti’s apartment. | Brass查过Carla Peretti的住处 |
[10:22] | No forced entry or any signs of disturbance. | 没有闯入或动乱迹象 |
[10:24] | She was last seen alive leaving Desert Palm Hospital | 最后被人看到是值完班离开医院时 有人知道她的去向吗? |
[10:26] | – at the end of her shift. – Anybody know where she was going? | |
[10:29] | Well, it could have been a lot of places. | 有很多可能 她做着很多兼职– |
[10:31] | She was working a bunch of jobs on the side. | |
[10:33] | Model, club dancer or convention-booth babe. | 模特 夜总会舞者 博览会展位小姐 |
[10:36] | You know, typical Vegas pretty-girl stuff. | 典型维加斯美女生活 |
[10:38] | NICK: Mm-hm. | |
[10:40] | Autopsy report. | 尸检报告 死因 心搏停止 |
[10:41] | Cause of death: cardiac arrest. | |
[10:44] | That’s coroner-speak for “I can’t explain what killed her.” | 意思就是”不知致死原因” |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:48] | No signs of conductivity burns. | 无电击迹象 组织中无核流 |
[10:50] | No evidence of nuclear streaming in the tissue. | |
[10:53] | There’s no indications of electrocution whatsoever. | 没有迹象证明是电击致死 |
[10:55] | There’s other ways for the muscles to seize up. | 肌肉痉挛还有别的可能性 |
[10:57] | You know, maybe she was epileptic. | 也许她患有癫痫 |
[10:59] | Hmm. Sorry. No epilepsy drugs in her system. | 没验出她系统里有癫痫症药物 |
[11:01] | People go off their meds all the time. That’s how they get seizures. | 人们经常停药 所以癫痫发作 |
[11:04] | Uh, she had no medical history of epilepsy. | 她的病史里没有癫痫 |
[11:07] | But the disease doesn’t leave any physical record on the body. | 不过这种病也不会留下迹象 |
[11:10] | The tox panel ruled out poisons and ODs. | 毒物检测排除了中毒和用药过量 |
[11:12] | She had a small amount of zolpidem in her system, | 她体内有少量唑吡坦 |
[11:14] | but that stuff’s in most over-the-counter sleep aids. | 但现在的非处方安眠药里都含有这个 |
[11:17] | It’s nothing that would kill her. | 不可能致命 |
[11:19] | No organ damage. No disease. No trauma. | 没有内伤 没有得病 也没有外伤 |
[11:24] | This was a perfectly healthy young woman. | 这位年轻女性非常健康 |
[11:26] | Yeah, till she dropped dead, without dropping. | 除了她站着死掉以外 |
[11:42] | Well, I always thought it was cool that teeth fluoresced but veneers didn’t. | 牙齿发荧光是很酷 不过假牙材料不会发光 |
[11:46] | How’d you get them? | 为什么装了假牙? |
[11:47] | Somebody bet me that I couldn’t jump into a lake | 我跟人打赌 咬着绳子跳进湖里 |
[11:49] | with a rope swing in my mouth. | |
[11:52] | – And that pulled the teeth out? – No. | – 把你的牙拽掉了? – 不 |
[11:54] | But it sure did hurt my neck. | 伤的是我的脖子 |
[11:57] | On the way home, I hit a fire hydrant. | 回家的路上 我撞上了消防栓 |
[11:59] | And you bumped the wheel with your mouth? | 牙齿撞到了方向盘? |
[12:01] | No, I was on my bike at the time. I flew over the hydrant | 没有 那时我骑脚踏车 我从消防栓上方飞过去 撞到了铁丝护栏的门栓 |
[12:04] | and smashed into the crossbar of a chain-link fence. | |
[12:07] | – With your mouth. – My shoulder. | – 撞到嘴巴 – 肩膀 |
[12:09] | Broke my clavicle. | 摔断了锁骨 |
[12:11] | Okay. Then how’d you lose the teeth? | 好吧 那牙齿是怎么没的? |
[12:14] | This one was a root canal. | 这颗 是根管治疗 |
[12:16] | This one a post and a crown. | 这颗 是植牙 |
[12:18] | And this one, I, uh… | 这颗 啊… 我当时在上大学 一天早上我醒来 它就没了 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[12:21] | I was in college, I woke up one morning and it was gone. | |
[12:23] | I don’t know what happened to it. | |
[12:26] | – Al Robbins. – Riley Adams. | |
[12:28] | Pardon the latex. | 抱歉戴着手套 |
[12:31] | Okay. What do we got? | 好吧 查到了什么? |
[12:34] | Uh, somebody who liked to party. | 他都喜欢派对 |
[12:36] | Prelim tox showed traces of meth, E and heroin in the system. | 初步检验显示他的身体里有 微量安非他命 兴奋剂和海洛因 |
[12:41] | Doesn’t sound like someone who’d run at midnight. | 不像是会喜欢在晚上跑步的人 |
[12:43] | I doubt this guy could’ve run a hundred feet without stopping to rest. | 我怀疑这人跑了几百英尺没休息 |
[12:47] | He had pulmonary edema. | 他有肺水肿 |
[12:49] | Fluids backed up in the lungs sometimes suggest drug abuse. | 体液倒流回肺部 有时意味着滥用药物 |
[12:52] | – Is that COD? – I doubt it. The edema wasn’t acute. | 是死因吗? 大概不是 水肿不是急性的 |
[12:56] | Far as I can tell, COD is cardiac arrest. | 目前我只知道死因是心搏停止 |
[12:59] | Same as the lady in the park. | 和公园里的女士一样 |
[13:00] | Yeah, which brings us to something interesting. | 是的 接下来就有趣了 |
[13:03] | The victim’s liver. | 受害人的肝脏 |
[13:05] | Note the slight reddish and pinkish coloration. | 看到轻微的暗红和桃红染色了吗 |
[13:09] | Very similar to Carla Peretti. | 和Carla Peretti的非常相似 |
[13:12] | Assuming the cases are connected, | 假设这些案子相关联 |
[13:14] | the condition of the victims’ livers might suggest an alternate COD, | 受害人的肝脏状况也许意味着死因 |
[13:18] | gaseous asphyxiation. | 气体窒息 |
[13:21] | Well, I’ll have Hodges do a blood-gas assay. | 我让Hodges去做气体检测 我们把慢跑者的照片给当地的 镇静剂门诊看了 有些结果 |
[13:35] | [SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] | |
[13:49] | WILLIAMS [OVER PHONE]: We walked the photo of the jogger | |
[13:52] | around a local methadone clinic and got lucky. | |
[13:54] | Name’s Harley Soon. He has a sheet. | 此人名叫Harley Soon 有他的病例 |
[13:57] | Drug abuse, solicitation, some other petty stuff. | 滥用药物引发一系列其他的病症 |
[14:00] | Juvie record too, but that’s sealed. | 还有少管所记录 但那是保密的 |
[14:03] | – Thank you, detective. – No problem. | – 谢谢你 警探 – 不用 |
[14:14] | – You doing a headspace assay? – Yes. Which is, I believe, your job. | 你在作头部检测? 是的 本该是你的活 |
[14:19] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[14:21] | I was just, uh… Nowhere. | 我… 哪也没去 |
[14:24] | – You want me to finish up? – I’m almost done. | 想让我来吗? 快完了 |
[14:35] | Um… | |
[14:38] | Hold on a second. | – 等等 – 什么? 你加了释出剂 |
[14:40] | – What? – You added the liberating agent. | |
[14:43] | – Yes. – You added the sulfuric. | 是的 加了硫磺 |
[14:47] | You skipped over the sodium dithionite. | 漏了连二亚硫酸钠? |
[14:52] | Yes, I think I did. | 我想是的 |
[14:57] | I think I must have done it with all of these. | 恐怕每一个都是这样 |
[15:00] | It’s probably better to redo the whole assay. | 那最好重新来过 |
[15:02] | Um, listen, I can get it. | 听着 让我来 |
[15:06] | Should have been doing it to begin with. | 本来就该我做 |
[15:09] | Don’t worry about it. I know it’s been a long day. | 没关系 我知道今天不好过 |
[15:12] | Every day’s a long day. | 每天都不好过 发现死者 日落大街东部 尽快联系现场人员 |
[15:13] | [CELL PHONE BEEPING] | |
[15:21] | I have to go. Thank you. | 我得走了 谢谢 |
[15:28] | [CLAMORING] | |
[15:30] | MAN: At 5:30 a.m., I don’t pick up those people, | 早上五点半我不载”那种人” 明白吗 我不管他们穿的多好 |
[15:33] | if you know what I’m saying. I don’t care how nicely dressed they are. | |
[15:36] | VARTANN: Hey, that’s illegal. | 那不合法 |
[15:37] | Uh, yeah, which is why I stopped and told him to hop in. | 是啊 所以我停下让他上车 |
[15:40] | But he just stood there like that, stock-still. | 但他只是站着 一动不动 |
[15:44] | Creeped me out, I don’t mind telling you. | 不瞒你说 吓死我了 |
[15:47] | -You’re gonna love this. – Uh– | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[16:01] | I’ve heard of dying with your boots on, but, uh, this is ridiculous. | 我听说过穿着鞋子死 但这就太怪了 |
[16:18] | [GRUNTS] | |
[16:21] | Businessman with an empty briefcase. | 商人和空公文包 |
[16:23] | No wallet or ID, consistent with the other vics. | 没钱包 没身份证 和另一个受害者相符 |
[16:26] | We got a serial killer, Greg. | 这是个连环杀人犯 Greg 他以每天一具尸体的速度工作 |
[16:28] | And he’s working at a pace of one body per day. | |
[16:31] | Great. Something to look forward to tomorrow. | 太好了 明天有盼头了 |
[16:36] | Damn. This thing is heavy. | 见鬼! 这个太沉了 |
[16:42] | He’s got lead in the sole of his shoe. | 鞋底有铅板 |
[16:45] | That must be what was keeping him on his feet. | 所以他才能保持站姿 |
[16:52] | There’s a coating of dust on here. | 上面有一层灰尘 |
[16:55] | His fingernails have been recently trimmed, | 他的指甲最近磨过 但是甲缝很脏 |
[16:57] | but they’re filthy at the beds. | |
[17:00] | And he’s got dirt in his ears. | 而且耳朵里有泥巴 |
[17:02] | His feet and ankles are all scabbed and crusty, | 他的脚和脚腂有癣和硬茧 脚指甲也特别长 |
[17:05] | and his toenails are growing back into his toes. | |
[17:08] | This guy’s been cleaned up, but I’ll bet you he lived on the street. | 这家伙被清理过 但我打赌他是个流浪汉 |
[17:20] | Yep. Head lice. | 没错 有头虱 全都死了 |
[17:23] | They’re all dead. | |
[17:25] | Good. I hate those little bastards. | 太好了 我讨厌这些小畜牲 |
[17:29] | So we’ve got three victims all stripped of their identities: | 那么 我们有了三个受害者 都被抹去了身份 |
[17:31] | A homeless guy dressed like a businessman, | 无家可归的人穿得象生意人 |
[17:33] | a hustler-druggie dressed like a runner, | 瘾君子穿得象慢跑者 |
[17:37] | and a nurse dressed like herself. What do they have in common? | 还有个护士… 装扮如常 他们有什么共同点? |
[17:44] | Tox found traces of zolpidem in all three. | 三人的毒物检验都发现了微量助眠药 |
[17:46] | Other than that, we’re comparing all the trace evidence | 我们在对比所有 从被害人衣物用品上找到的证据 但目前为止没有进展 |
[17:49] | from the victims’ clothing and personal effects, | |
[17:51] | but so far, nothing probative. | |
[17:54] | RILEY: P.D. is circulating photos of the businessman | 警察正在各个庇护所和施舍处 展示商人的照片 但还没确定他的身份 |
[17:56] | around shelters and soup kitchens in the area, | |
[17:59] | but there’s no ID yet. | |
[18:00] | This girl’s an LPN. Maybe her hospital’s the connection. | 这个女孩是执照护士 也许她所属的医院是三个人的共同点 |
[18:04] | RILEY: According to Harley Soon’s medical records, | 根据Harley Soon的医疗记录 他从没进过沙漠棕医院 |
[18:07] | he was never treated at Desert Palm. | |
[18:09] | Well, Carla Peretti is the one victim who had a mainstream life. | Carla Peretti是唯一生活正常的人 |
[18:12] | That means e-mails, phone calls, documents. | 意味着有电子邮件 电话和文件 |
[18:15] | If there’s anything that connects these people, | 如果三个受害人有共同点 就要从她身上找到 |
[18:17] | the way to find it is through her. | |
[18:30] | CATHERINE: Looks like she was an art student. | 好像她是个艺术系学生 |
[18:47] | – The naughty drawer. – What? | – 床头柜的秘密 – 什么? |
[18:53] | Hydroponic, medical-grade, | 医用水培大麻 让人享受天国之乐 |
[18:55] | put-you-on-your-ass, send-you-to-dreamy-land weed. | |
[18:59] | Nurses always get the good stuff. | 护士总能弄到好东西 |
[19:02] | Uh, I take it you’re aware of the lab’s random drug-testing policy. | 你应该知道实验室的 随机毒品检测条例吧 |
[19:07] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 我准备了一份合格尿液应付检测 |
[19:08] | Got a bottle of clean urine in my locker, just in case. | |
[19:13] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑 |
[19:15] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[19:17] | Good one. | 有意思 |
[19:18] | Here, I’ll bag it. | 给我 我把它装起来 |
[19:29] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[19:32] | An original of Carla. | Carla画像真品 |
[19:34] | – Bizarre. She looks kind of– – Dead? | – 奇怪 她看上去好像… – 死了? |
[19:37] | Yeah, a little. | 是啊 有点 |
[19:39] | What’s that say, “J. Skaggs”? | 写的什么? J… Skaggs? |
[19:43] | – Never heard of him. – Me neither. | 从没听说过 我也是 |
[19:46] | I bet somebody has. | 我猜有人知道 |
[19:56] | What do you know? He’s a local. | 知道吗 他是本地人 |
[20:13] | Hey. | |
[20:15] | Jerzy Skaggs? | |
[20:17] | Jerzy Skaggs. Hey. Jerzy Skaggs. | |
[20:23] | – Who are you? – Homicide. | – 你是谁? – 凶杀调查处 |
[20:27] | This might look good in my living room. | 这张很适合我的客厅 |
[20:29] | Can’t afford it. | 你可买不起 |
[20:31] | Put your arm down and wake up. Wake up. | 你的手臂倒了 醒醒 醒醒! |
[20:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[20:39] | – Do you know Carla Peretti? – Who? | – 你认识Carla Peretti吗? – 谁? |
[20:41] | Carla Peretti. | |
[20:43] | JERZY: Oh, yeah. | 认识… 她曾是我的模特 很可爱 |
[20:45] | Yeah, she was one of my models. She’s a lovely girl. | |
[20:48] | – That’s a cheap imitation of my work. – You’ll have to take it up | 这是对我作品的廉价模仿 你得跟验尸官说 因为她是真的死了 |
[20:52] | with the coroner, because she’s dead for real. | |
[20:57] | Sorry to hear that. | – 我很遗憾 – 你画过这些人? 不 从没见过他们 |
[20:59] | – Paint these guys? – No. | |
[21:00] | Never saw those guys before in my life. | |
[21:09] | You know, Harley Soon | 知道吗 Harley Soon 总是去附近某个人的公寓 |
[21:12] | used to crash at a buddy’s apartment in the neighborhood. | |
[21:14] | Relax. | 放松 |
[21:18] | And he seems to be kind of your type. | 他看上去是你喜欢的类型 |
[21:20] | No? | |
[21:22] | So maybe you, uh– | 也许你… |
[21:24] | Maybe you bumped into him at the grocery store or something. | 也许你在杂货店之类地方撞见过他 |
[21:27] | I don’t go out. I don’t shop. | 我不出门 不购物 不会撞见人 |
[21:30] | I don’t bump. | |
[21:32] | – But you do paint dead people. – I paint people who look dead. | 但你画死人 我画装死的人 要是知道我赚多少钱 你会哭的 |
[21:35] | And you would weep if you knew how much I make doing that. | |
[21:39] | If you haven’t noticed, | 不知你注意过没 我们的文化着迷于性和死亡 |
[21:40] | our culture seems to be obsessed with sex and death. | |
[21:43] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[21:44] | Let me save you some time, | 让我为你节省些时间吧 因为我知道你的想法 我没杀我的模特 我甚至都不怎么上他们了 偶尔会 当然 但是… |
[21:46] | because I know what’s on your mind. I don’t kill my models. | |
[21:48] | I don’t even bang them much anymore. Occasionally, of course, but… | |
[21:53] | Oh, I find not with the same gusto and verve as in days gone by. | 随着时间的流逝 我没有兴趣和体力了 |
[21:59] | You bang Carla Peretti? | 你上过Carla Peretti? |
[22:02] | I’m not doing women. | 我不搞女人 |
[22:05] | Mind if I look around? | 介意我到处看看吗? |
[22:08] | I’d like to paint you nude. | 我很乐意画你的裸体 |
[22:10] | I don’t do nude. Where would I pin the badge? | 我不裸体 – 不然警章别在哪? – 确实 |
[22:14] | Exactly. | |
[22:16] | [MACHINE WHIRRING] | |
[22:32] | GRISSOM: Miss Alwick. | Alwick女士 |
[22:34] | Dr. Grissom. Were you looking for me? | Grissom博士 你要找我? |
[22:36] | No. Just getting some more tea. | 不 只是来倒些茶 |
[22:39] | I was hoping we might get a chance to chat. | 我本希望我们有机会能谈谈 |
[22:42] | – I’m right in the middle of a case. – I know. | 我正在办案子 |
[22:44] | I understand that you’re dealing with a lot. | 我明白 你在经受很多事 但假如你有时间… 谢谢 很感激 |
[22:47] | – But, um, if you do find the time– – Thank you. I appreciate that. | |
[22:54] | This may be outside your field of expertise, | 也许这不属于你的专业范围 但是 最近我和Hank有些问题 |
[22:57] | but lately I’ve been having some problems with Hank. | |
[23:02] | HODGES: Grissom. | |
[23:04] | – Oh, hi, Patricia. – Nice to see you again, David. | 你好 Patricia 很高兴再次见到你 David |
[23:08] | The headspace assay came back | 头部化验结果显示受害人 都有不同程度的一氧化碳中毒 |
[23:10] | and showed levels of carbon monoxide in all the vics | |
[23:12] | as well as the dead lice on the businessman’s head. | 商人头部的虱子也含有一氧化碳 |
[23:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[23:19] | NICK: Mostly simple hydrocarbons and sulfur dioxide | 大部分是碳氢化合物和二氧化硫 以及一氧化碳 |
[23:21] | along with the carbon monoxide. | |
[23:23] | That’s consistent with gasoline-engine exhaust. | 可能是引擎内汽油殆尽 |
[23:25] | Yeah, and since the lice on the homeless guy died, | 流浪汉身上的也虱子死了 |
[23:27] | it suggests that he was completely surrounded by exhaust fumes, | 表明他被废气包围 |
[23:31] | not suffocated with a mask or a tube. | 而非蒙面窒息而死 |
[23:34] | Or locked in a sealed car, for that matter. | 也没有被反锁在车里 |
[23:36] | There wouldn’t have been enough room to pose them. | 否则没有足够的空间摆姿势 |
[23:39] | Lividity says the victims died | 身上的淤青显示受害人死时 即是被发现时的姿势 |
[23:41] | in the positions in which they were discovered. | |
[23:45] | What does that mean? The killer’s using some sort of gas chamber? | 那么凶手是用毒气室的手法吗? |
[23:48] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[23:50] | He lures someone back to his place, slips them a sedative, | 他引诱受害人去他家 给他们吃安眠药 |
[23:53] | then re-dresses and positions the bodies | 换衣服 安置在一个封闭空间里 |
[23:56] | inside a sealed container. | |
[23:59] | Waits for the carbon monoxide to go to work. | 静候一氧化碳起效 |
[24:02] | Once the bodies are in full rigor, he’s got about 10 hours | 一旦尸体完全僵硬 他大约有十个小时来放置他们 让他们被人发现 |
[24:05] | to place them and have them discovered. | |
[24:09] | Now that we know the recipe, let’s find the cook. | 知道了手法 让我们找出凶手吧 |
[24:16] | [CHIRPING] | |
[24:18] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[24:27] | [WHISPERING] Hey. | |
[24:28] | I believe I just sighted Aeronautes saxatalis. | 我刚观察到了雨燕 |
[24:34] | Aeronautes saxatalis, the white-throated swift. | 雨燕 白喉叉尾雨燕 |
[24:38] | They hardly ever range this far south this time of year. | 每年此时很少来到这么南面的地方 |
[24:47] | The elderly couple was suffering from Alzheimer’s. | 这对老夫妇都患有老年痴呆症 |
[24:49] | They were on a little field trip from their assisted-care facility | 他们前天参加由老年护理中心 组织的野外郊游活动 |
[24:52] | day before yesterday. | |
[24:54] | Staff didn’t even realize they were missing till bed check. | 晚上查房时 员工才发现他们不见了 |
[24:56] | What, no surveillance cameras on the bird-watching path? | 观鸟点没有监视器吗? |
[24:59] | No, but the unis did turn up a crackhead | 没有 不过警员找到了一个吸毒佬 |
[25:01] | who said he saw an average-height white male | 他说黄昏时分看见一个 中等身材的白人男性 开着一辆小货车进过附近 |
[25:04] | in a white panel van near the trail about an hour before dawn. | |
[25:07] | MAN [ON COMPUTER]: –in their quotidian routine, | 陷入每日循环往复 这些诡秘的造型 在时间长河里冰冻 |
[25:09] | these haunting figures, frozen in time, | |
[25:13] | seem to mock the mundane blandness | 看似在讥讽世俗的宽容 实则是在罪恶之城的灼火下无声尖叫 |
[25:16] | that screams silently beneath the sizzle of Sin City. | |
[25:21] | – What is this? – Mankind– | 这是什么? |
[25:22] | A local art blog. Our psycho is the hot topic. | 本地艺术交流博客 此案凶手是热门话题 |
[25:25] | They call him the Manne-killer. | 他们称他为人形凶手 |
[25:27] | –perhaps finally by using the flesh of human beings | 最终 通过以人的肉体复制人的肉体 |
[25:31] | to replicate the flesh of human beings, | |
[25:36] | this madman who moves silently among us | 这个在我们之间默默游走的疯子 越过了艺术的底线 |
[25:39] | has crossed art’s final frontier. | |
[25:42] | This is Langston Weller, signing off from MindsCanvas.com. | 我是Langston Weller 来自思维画布网站 |
[25:47] | This site’s been getting hammered. Check out the comments. | 这个站点拥挤得水泄不通 快看这些留言 |
[25:50] | “You’re a one-man argument against free speech.” | “一家之言对抗言论自由” |
[25:53] | “This is murder, pure and simple, and you’re a moron.” | “这就是谋杀 简单明了 你是白痴” |
[25:57] | “Hitler was right. Kill the artists first.” | “希特勒没说错–先把艺术家们杀了” |
[26:00] | At least nobody’s buying this crap. | 至少没人当真 |
[26:02] | “Vibrant images of life culled from the raw stuff of death. | “从死亡中萃取出生命的鲜活形象” |
[26:07] | These are works of art.” | “这些都是是艺术杰作” |
[26:11] | Apparently, there are some who share this aesthetic. | 显然 有人欣赏这种艺术行为 |
[26:17] | GREG: The dust found inside the businessman’s shoes | 商人鞋子里的尘土是未染色黄麻纤维 |
[26:19] | was actually un-dyed jute fibers. | |
[26:22] | The same fibers were also found | 在其他受害人衣服上 残留的胶带上也发现同样物质 |
[26:23] | on tape lifts from the other vics’ clothes. | |
[26:26] | Killer is probably covering his vics in woven jute, i.e., burlap, | 凶手很可能用黄麻纤维套住受害者们 比如在处理过程中使用麻袋 谢谢你 Greg |
[26:31] | – at some point during the process. – Thanks, Greg. | |
[26:35] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[26:38] | Dr. Grissom, may I have a word with you? | Grissom博士 能和你谈谈吗? |
[26:42] | Yes, of course. Come in. | 当然可以 请进 |
[26:44] | I wonder why it is that you hold what I do in such obvious contempt. | 我在想为何你蔑视我的努力 |
[26:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[26:51] | The last time we spoke, you mentioned you were having problems with Hank. | 上次你说你和Hank之间相处有问题 |
[26:55] | Now, out of concern for you | 出于对你的关心 也出于对工作的认真 我开始四处打听 |
[26:56] | and because I take my job very seriously, I started asking around, | |
[27:00] | and was met by a mixture of bafflement and smirks | 大部分人都对我打哈哈 直到David Hodges看我可怜 才告诉我Hank是你养的狗 |
[27:03] | by most of your staff, until David Hodges took pity on me | |
[27:07] | and informed me that Hank was your dog. | |
[27:10] | – I apologize. It was a serious question. – Oh, really? | 我向你道歉 那是一个很认真的问题 噢 是吗? |
[27:15] | For the last few weeks, my dog’s been listless. | 这几个星期以来 我的狗都无精打采 |
[27:20] | Barely eats. | 不怎么吃东西 |
[27:22] | And I just wondered if you thought it was possible | 我只是想请教你 主人的情绪会不会影响到宠物 |
[27:26] | that pets could take on the emotions of their owners. | |
[27:32] | Well, | 这样… |
[27:35] | companion animals were bred to respond to human beings. | 宠物生来就是为了关怀主人的情感 |
[27:40] | At some level, I do believe | 在某种程度上 我确实相信 它们和主人心有灵犀 |
[27:42] | that they resonate with what their owners are feeling. | |
[27:48] | So, what are you feeling? | 你的感受是怎样的? |
[27:53] | I’ve just been a little distracted lately. | 我只是… 最近有些心烦意乱 |
[27:59] | Having a hard time focusing on the details. | 难以关注细节 |
[28:03] | – That’s normal. – Not for me. | 这很正常 对我来说不正常 |
[28:12] | I wondered if you knew, typically, how long this lasts. | 你知道这样通常会持续多久吗 |
[28:18] | There’s no typical. Days, weeks, sometimes years. | 没有通常的说法 几天 几星期 甚至几年 |
[28:23] | The important thing is to acknowledge it. | 重要的是 你认识到了这种状态 |
[28:26] | But you do have to talk about it. | 但你需要开口谈谈 |
[28:29] | And if not with me, then with somebody else, and soon. | 即使不是和我 也要和其他人谈谈 要尽快 |
[28:35] | [PHONE RINGING] | |
[28:40] | Jim. Got something? | Jim 有新进展? |
[28:42] | BRASS: Yeah. Harley Soon’s juvie record. | 对 Harley Soon有前科 |
[28:44] | I got the court administrator to unseal it. | 我搞到法庭令查阅档案 |
[28:46] | He was arrested five years ago in a drug raid | 五年前在Jerzy Skaggs的艺术工作室 他在扫毒行动中被捕 |
[28:48] | at a party at the art studio of Jerzy Skaggs. | |
[28:53] | BRASS: So how do you like my studio? | 你喜欢我的工作室吗? |
[28:56] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[28:58] | No, what’s ridiculous is you denying that you knew Harley Soon. | 不 荒谬的是你说不认识Harley Soon 都是五年前的事了 那时他才16岁 光这也够抓你了 |
[29:02] | – What? – Party was five years ago. | |
[29:04] | And the kid was 16 at the time. You should’ve been busted for that too. | |
[29:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 声名显赫的人都来我的派对 |
[29:09] | Everybody who was anybody came to my parties. | |
[29:12] | And many, like yourself, who were nobody at all. | 很多像你一样的无名小卒也来 |
[29:16] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[29:17] | You know, I just– I can’t remember everybody who came to my parties. | 我不可能每个人都记得 |
[29:22] | All right, so you reconnected. with Harley Soon | 你和Harley Soon又熟悉起来 |
[29:25] | and you connected with Carla Peretti. | 和Carla Peretti也是如此 |
[29:28] | A lot of people you know are turning up dead. | 你认识的许多人都死了 |
[29:31] | Are you telling me these are actual dead people? | 你是说这些都是真正的死人? |
[29:33] | Come on, it’s been all over the news. | 拜托 铺天盖地的新闻报道 |
[29:35] | I don’t– I don’t watch TV and I only use the Internet to make money. | 我不…我不看电视 而且我上网只为赚钱 |
[29:42] | Man, that is wild. Death just mocking life. | 天 这也太过火了 以死亡嘲笑生命 |
[29:46] | [MAKES WHOOSHING NOISES] | |
[29:51] | Are you done? | 你闹完了吗? |
[29:53] | – You know, these look familiar. – Yeah, I bet they do. | 这些看起来很眼熟 我想也是 |
[29:56] | No, no, no. Not the people, the poses. | 不 不 不 不是指人 是指这些姿势 |
[29:59] | Somebody– Somebody showed me drawings like these, uh, months ago. | 有人…有人几个月前 给我看过这种姿势的画 |
[30:07] | These people remind me of those wretched sketches. | 一些乱糟糟的素描 |
[30:11] | MAN: Excuse me, Mr. Skaggs, if I could have a moment. | 打扰了 Skaggs先生 你能抽空看看这些画吗? |
[30:14] | Would you mind taking a quick look at these? | |
[30:22] | Uh-uh. Uh-uh. | |
[30:26] | I can’t stand looking at inferior art. It just… | 那些低劣的作品我看都看不下去 这些画… |
[30:29] | It sears into my consciousness like bad Mexican food. | 就像变质的墨西哥菜一样灼伤我的思想 |
[30:33] | Who was he? | 那人是谁? |
[30:35] | No, no. I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 他喋喋不休地 说着无聊的市政雕塑比赛 他希望能赢得比赛 |
[30:37] | But he was, you know, babbling | |
[30:39] | about some insipid municipal sculpture competition he was hoping to win. | |
[30:43] | Open to the public. | 向公众展示作品 |
[30:47] | Okay. So he was an artist. | 那么他是个艺术家 |
[30:48] | No, he was some kind of contractor, subcontractor, sub-subcontractor, | 不 他是个小工 承包人下面的下面的下面的人 当时我的工作室要翻新 |
[30:52] | sub-sub-sub-subcontractor, I think. My studio was being renovated. | |
[30:57] | It was a big job. | 是项大工程 |
[30:59] | There was lots of manual labor involved. | 需要许多苦力 |
[31:02] | – I need a name. – He was a laborer. | 告诉我名字 他是个小工 我怎么会知道他的名字? 因为你雇了他 |
[31:04] | – Why would I know his name? – Because you hired him. | |
[31:07] | I didn’t hire him. One of those contractors hired him. | 不是我雇用的 是其中一个承包商雇用的 |
[31:11] | And, no, I don’t remember his name. I barely remember your name. | 我不记得他的名字 我都不怎么记得你的名字 |
[31:15] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[31:18] | CATHERINE: Eight months ago, the city sponsored a competition | 八个月前 市政府举办了一系列 |
[31:21] | to create a series of bronze lifelike statues | 摆放在公园及公共场合的青铜雕像比赛 |
[31:23] | for its parks and public spaces. | |
[31:25] | “Las Vegas: For the rest of your life.” | “拉斯维加斯: 与你共享余生” |
[31:27] | Yeah. The applications were submitted digitally. | 所有参赛作品都是在网上提交 |
[31:29] | This is what the Parks Department sent over. | 这些是摆放在公园里的作品 |
[31:31] | Hey, take a look at this one. | 看这一个 |
[31:32] | It’s a submission from an Arthur Blisterman. | 作者叫Arthur Blisterman |
[31:36] | Look at this. Jackpot, huh? | 看这里 完全符合 |
[31:40] | And the rules stated that: | 参赛规则说… |
[31:41] | “The sculptures should re-create the ethnic and socioeconomic diversity | 作品需再创造 种族与社会经济之间的多样性 |
[31:45] | that make the city so vibrant and alive.” | 使城市富有动感活力 |
[31:47] | This guy was following them to the letter. | 这人的作品很符合参赛要求 |
[31:49] | Yeah, except that he was substituting bronze with human flesh. | 没错 除了他是用人类肉体代替青铜 |
[31:52] | Guys, there’s a sculpture number six here. | 这里有六件作品 |
[31:56] | We only found five bodies. | 我们只发现了五具尸体 |
[31:58] | GRISSOM: Oh, God. | 噢 上帝 |
[32:00] | He’s not done. | 他还没干完 |
[32:06] | So we got Blisterman’s house staked out. | 我们已经监控了Blisterman的房子 |
[32:07] | The neighbors haven’t seen him for weeks. | 邻居有几个星期没见着他了 |
[32:09] | The guy’s unmarried, he’s got no criminal record. | 他未婚 无犯罪记录 |
[32:11] | He’s an independent plumbing contractor, | 他是个独立承包人 |
[32:13] | so he makes his own schedule, and he’s not answering his phone. | 他独来独往 现在也不接电话 |
[32:16] | He has a white panel van. We got a broadcast out. | 不 他有一辆白色货车 我们已经发出通报了 |
[32:18] | He’s gotta have some kind of workspace or studio, | 他肯定有个工作室之类的地方 才能来去自如而不被注意到 |
[32:21] | somewhere he can come and go unnoticed. | |
[32:23] | Look, there’s nothing on record. We’ve released a picture. | 记录上什么也没有 我们公布了一张画像 让学校和儿童服务部门提防 |
[32:26] | We’ve notified the schools and Child Services to be on alert. | |
[32:29] | Right now, that’s all we can do. | 现在我们只能这样做 |
[32:31] | Why do you think people make art? | 你说人为什么要创造艺术品? |
[32:35] | Self-expression. | 自我表现吧 |
[32:38] | Yeah, but I think also to | 对 但我觉得也是为了… |
[32:41] | provoke or elicit a reaction. | 煽动或者引起一些反应 |
[32:44] | I think maybe the killer is into the controversy of it. | 凶手可能沉迷于这种分歧 |
[32:47] | I think one of these blog posters might be our guy. | 我觉得犯人就在这些写博客的人之中 |
[32:50] | NICK: Maybe. | 可能 |
[32:52] | Click on that photo link. | 打开这张照片的链接 |
[32:59] | – What? – There’s no yellow tape. | 怎么啦? 没有警示带 |
[33:01] | No bystanders. No crime scene. | 没有围观者 这不是犯罪现场 |
[33:04] | Let me check the metadata. | 我看看数据 |
[33:08] | – This photo was taken at 5:49 a.m. – Body wasn’t reported till after 7. | 照片是在早上5点49分拍的 而尸体到七点才被发现 |
[33:13] | I guess our artist couldn’t resist a snapshot of his first installation. | 我猜咱们的”艺术家”无法抵抗 为他第一件艺术品拍张照的诱惑 |
[33:18] | Anonymous is Blisterman. | 这个匿名者就是Blisterman |
[33:20] | WELLER: How much trouble am I in? VARTANN: That remains to be seen. | 我的麻烦有多大? 现在还说不准 |
[33:22] | But the way I see it, you encouraged a serial killer to kill on your blog. | 但我看来 你在你的博客上 激发了一个杀人恶魔 |
[33:27] | I did no such thing. | 我没干这种事…我做了吗? |
[33:29] | – Did I? – We’ll leave that up to a jury. | 那就看陪审团怎么看了 |
[33:31] | I didn’t wanna hurt anybody. I didn’t do anything. | 我发誓 我没想伤害任何人 我什么也没做 |
[33:34] | Except shooting your mouth off. Sometimes, that’s all it takes. | 除了信口开河 有时这就足够了 |
[33:36] | Right now, you’re gonna do exactly what I tell you to. | 听好了 按我说的做 |
[33:39] | Of course. | 好 |
[33:40] | – What do you want me to do? – The killer’s been posting to your blog | 你要我干嘛? 凶手在你的博客上留言时 IP地址都不同 |
[33:43] | from different IP addresses around town. | |
[33:45] | So you’re gonna go on this computer, get on your blog | 你用这台电脑 登陆你的博客 跟匿名先生谈谈 |
[33:47] | and post another reply to Mr. Anonymous. | |
[33:50] | You’re gonna get him to respond, and when he does, keep him talking | 当他回应的时候 你要不停跟他交谈直到我们定位他的IP |
[33:53] | until our people can run an IP trace route | |
[33:55] | and find out where he is now. | 然后找出他在哪 |
[33:56] | – You understand? – No. | 明白了? 没 |
[33:58] | [SIGHS] | 你就打字好了 好 我要说什么? |
[33:59] | – Just start typing. – Right. What do you want me to say? | |
[34:03] | Just tell him he’s a genius, all right? | 跟他讲他是个天才 |
[34:05] | Tell him that Michelangelo’s got nothing on him. | 说米开朗琪罗在他面前也不算什么 |
[34:07] | Whatever, just think of something, come on. | 随便 想点什么说说 打吧 打啊! |
[34:09] | – Come on! – Right. | 好 |
[34:12] | [WHISPERS] I have a missing kid. | |
[34:16] | I’ll be right back. Keep typing. | 我离开一下 别停下 …强烈的犯罪倾向 这才是真正有价值的艺术 |
[34:25] | – Ma’am? – Oh, my boy, my Charlie. | 女士? 我的孩子 我的Charlie |
[34:27] | He’s only 9 years old. He didn’t come home from school today. | 他才九岁 他今天上了学就没回来 |
[34:30] | We had a fight this morning. | 今天早上我们吵架了 我当他去了他爸爸家 我们离婚了 |
[34:31] | And I thought that he was at his dad’s house. We’re divorced. | |
[34:34] | The school told me about some kind of alert that was happening. | 后来学校告诉我现在有个警报 |
[34:37] | Do you have any idea where he might be going? | 对 你觉得他可能会去什么地方? |
[34:39] | – No, no. – Okay. | 不知道 好… |
[34:40] | Detective Vartann, I got him. I got him talking. | Vartann探员 我找到了 他在跟我讲话 |
[34:58] | L.V.P.D. Please remain calm. | 拉斯维加斯警察! 请保持镇定 |
[35:01] | I’d like everybody to stay right where they are. | 请待在原地不要动 |
[35:18] | – Where’s the kid? – What kid? | 那孩子在哪? |
[35:20] | VARTANN: Get up. – No. | 什么孩子? 站起来! |
[35:21] | – Get up. Let’s get him out of here. BLISTERMAN: What kid? | 把他带走 什-什么小孩? |
[35:25] | Hey, hey! I didn’t do anything. | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 我什么也没做! |
[35:26] | OFFICER 1: Come on. OFFICER 2: We’re good. Let’s go. | 来吧! |
[35:31] | VARTANN [OVER PHONE]: There was tan dust on the guy’s hands, | 跟受害者一样 这家伙手上有褐色灰尘 黄麻纤维 |
[35:34] | – like the other vics. – Burlap fibers. | |
[35:36] | – Does it help? – I don’t know. | 有用不? 我不知道 |
[35:38] | Blisterman didn’t put himself in the burlap sack. | Blisterman又没自己钻进麻袋 |
[35:41] | You know, maybe these fibers are environmental, | 这些纤维可能来自周遭环境 |
[35:44] | like they’re present in whatever space he’s keeping his victims in. | 可能是他安置受害者的那个地方有 |
[35:48] | You know, there’s a lot of converted warehouses | 这个图书馆附近 有很多改造的仓库和工房 |
[35:50] | and industrial properties near this library. | |
[35:52] | If Blisterman already has the kid, he’d probably stay close to home. | 如果Blisterman把那个孩子关起来了 他应该不会走远 |
[35:55] | We’ve got city plans for the area around the library. | 我们拿到了图书馆附近的市区规划图 |
[35:58] | Maps, building usage permits. | 地图 建筑物使用许可… |
[36:01] | Okay. Check every structure, every single one. | 好 检查每幢建筑物 不要遗漏 |
[36:07] | BRASS: Well, he’s willing to talk, | 他愿意交代 但只肯对能理解他的艺术品的人说 |
[36:08] | but only to someone who understands his work. | |
[36:10] | I’m ready to slap him around. | 我已经准备好严刑拷打他了 |
[36:12] | I figured you could show some restraint. | 希望你能阻止我 |
[36:14] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[36:23] | Mr. Blisterman. | Blisterman先生 |
[36:25] | Can you please turn the monitor so I can see it? | 你能不能把显示瓶转过来好让我看见 |
[36:38] | Could you tighten up the frame a little? | 能不能放大一点? |
[36:42] | The composition isn’t… | 画面布局… |
[36:45] | It’s a bit weak. | 不是很好 |
[36:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:54] | – Look, I’m here to talk about the child. – I’m happy to talk. | 听着 我来跟你谈那孩子的事情 我很乐意交谈 |
[37:00] | I like to talk. | 我愿意交谈 但我不希望我的话被篡改 |
[37:01] | But I want my words to be heard the way I speak them. | |
[37:05] | I want the world to see the words coming from my lips | 我想让世界看到一字一句都由我说出 |
[37:11] | so there can be no misinterpretation. | 这样就不会有人曲解 |
[37:15] | Nobody’s gonna misinterpret anything you say. | 没人会曲解你讲的话 |
[37:18] | – But if you don’t start cooperating– – Don’t– Don’t– | 但如果你不合作的话… 别 别…催我 |
[37:22] | Don’t rush me. | |
[37:24] | I wanna talk about what I wanna talk about. | 让我说我想讲的话 |
[37:26] | And I don’t want | 我不想…被催促 拜托 |
[37:29] | to be rushed. Please. | |
[37:34] | This is the trouble with modern life. There’s too much urgency. | 这就是现代生活的弊端 太匆忙 |
[37:38] | There’s too much speed. | 节奏太快 |
[37:42] | Now I’m sweaty. | 我出汗了 |
[37:45] | Do you have a handkerchief? | 有手帕吗? |
[37:52] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Aesthetics have always been very important to me. | 艺术美对我来说很重要 |
[38:18] | Life wouldn’t be worth living without beauty. | 没有美好的事物 也没必要活下去了 |
[38:24] | It’s what makes us human. | 这才是人类 |
[38:27] | What about the people you’ve murdered? | 那被你谋杀的人呢? |
[38:30] | They were human. | 他们也是人 |
[38:32] | Yeah, but they were nothing until I made them extraordinary. | 对 但… 在被艺术化之前 他们一无是处 |
[38:40] | How about the child? | 那个孩子呢? |
[38:43] | Has he become extraordinary? | 他有没有”艺术化”了? |
[38:51] | I have been alone my entire life. | 我孤独一生 |
[38:54] | I have tried and tried to achieve some recognition for my work, | 我努力试着让我的作品得到赏识 |
[38:59] | and I have been repeatedly and cruelly ignored. | 可我被一次又一次毫不留情地无视了 |
[39:03] | And this has made me feel very | 这让我觉得自己…很…差劲 |
[39:09] | bad about myself. | |
[39:14] | Arthur. | |
[39:17] | You’re going to be put to death if you don’t help us. | 不帮我们你就会被判死刑 |
[39:21] | I’m not scared of dying. | 死亡我不怕 |
[39:26] | I just don’t wanna be forgotten. | 我只是不希望被遗忘 |
[39:40] | I think I found it. | 我找到了 |
[39:43] | 487 Franklyn Street. It’s a warehouse. | 弗兰肯街487号 是个仓库 转让给了一个 生产天然纤维袋和船只材料的公司 |
[39:45] | Formerly deeded to a company | |
[39:47] | that manufactured natural-fiber bags and shipping materials. | |
[39:50] | Go. I’ll call it in. | 去吧 我来召集人 |
[39:55] | I want something of who I was left behind | 我想留下一点东西 让人们在我死后 |
[39:57] | so people will speak my name | |
[40:02] | and know who I was after I’m gone. | 依然谈论我的名字 知道我是谁 |
[40:07] | Believe me, no one will ever forget you. | 相信我 没人会忘记你的 |
[40:14] | You’ve made it. | 你已经做到了 |
[40:17] | You’re a legend. | 你是一个传奇 |
[40:23] | If I tell you where the boy is, you’re gonna turn the camera off, | 如果我告诉你那个男孩在哪里 你就会关掉摄像机 那… |
[40:26] | and then | |
[40:29] | I’ll be sad. | 我会伤心的 |
[40:31] | I won’t turn the camera off. | 我不会关掉摄像机 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:39] | Without the boy, the piece isn’t complete. | 没有那个男孩 作品就不完整 |
[40:43] | [SIRENS WAILING] | |
[40:55] | 487 Franklyn Street. | 487号… 弗兰肯街 |
[41:01] | You’re far too late to save him. | 太晚了 他没救了 |
[41:06] | Anyway, | 不管怎样… |
[41:08] | I got what I wanted. | 我已经得到了想要的 |
[41:13] | You’ll remember me. | 你会记住我 |
[41:16] | Won’t you? | 不是吗? |
[41:24] | [CLANKING IN DISTANCE] | |
[41:26] | OFFICER 1: What the hell is that? OFFICER 2: Sounds like a motor. | 那是什么声音? 听起来像发动机 |
[41:29] | VARTANN: Check that hall. | 走那条路 |
[42:17] | [CLANKING STOPS] | |
[42:18] | [ALL COUGHING] | |
[42:24] | VARTANN: All right. I got him. | 好 我接着他 |
[42:38] | GREG: Control. This is CSI Sanders. | 控制中心 我是鉴证科的Sanders |
[42:41] | We need paramedics. | 我们需要护理人员 |
[42:52] | RILEY: Damn it, breathe. Breathe! | 呼吸! 呼吸啊! |
[42:59] | Come on. | |
[43:08] | [GASPS AND COUGHS] | |
[43:14] | RILEY: It’s okay. | |
[43:17] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[43:19] | You’re all right now. | 你安全了 |
[43:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay. |