时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | [WOMAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY ON TV] | |
[00:42] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[00:47] | Hello? | 喂? 不! |
[01:01] | [INAUDIBLE DIALOGUE] | |
[01:39] | [SCREAMING] | |
[01:42] | [CAR ALARM WAILING] | |
[01:57] | NICK: What’s with the bikini? | 怎么穿着比基尼? |
[01:58] | CATHERINE: Maybe she wanted to leave a good-looking corpse. | 可能她想留个美好形象 |
[02:00] | Guys, you might wanna take a few steps back. | 你们最好后退几步 |
[02:04] | This could get messy. | 会比较恶心 |
[02:14] | Soup sandwich. | 一团烂泥 |
[02:19] | Should have taken the elevator down. | 真该乘电梯下楼 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:55] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[03:05] | That’s the lab again. | 又是实验室打来的 |
[03:09] | – Do you wanna get it? – No. | – 不接吗? – 不接 |
[03:18] | Maybe we should go away for a while. | 也许我们该一起离开一段时间 |
[03:25] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[03:28] | We’re so short. | 现在紧缺人手 |
[03:36] | Why don’t you stay? | 你为什么不留下来? |
[03:40] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这儿 |
[03:56] | It would be nice to take a trip. | 一起旅行该多好 |
[04:00] | I don’t know. | 比如 |
[04:03] | Get on the Sea Shepherd. | 参加海洋守护协会 |
[04:08] | Go to the Galápagos. | 去加拉帕哥斯群岛 |
[04:11] | We could literally walk in the footsteps of Darwin. | 跟随达尔文当年的脚步 |
[04:29] | CATHERINE: A fall is like flying. | 坠落像飞翔 |
[04:31] | It’s the sudden stop that gets you. | 猛然停下才致命 |
[04:34] | Momentum’s a bitch. | 万恶的动量 |
[04:35] | AKERS: Catherine. | 门卫认出她是Sprig Greniger |
[04:37] | The doorman ID’d her as Sprig Grenigier. | |
[04:40] | Apartment 2204, lives with her boyfriend. | 2204号公寓 和男友住在一起 |
[04:43] | We’re putting out a broadcast. | 我们正联系他 |
[04:44] | Well, let’s find out why Sprig was sprung. | 让我们找出一团烂泥的来由吧 |
[04:57] | Whoa. | |
[05:02] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[05:05] | No struggle. | 没有搏斗痕迹 |
[05:08] | – Nice place. – Mm-hm. | 房子真漂亮 |
[05:10] | And something smells really good. | 香气缭绕 |
[05:53] | “Cook ten hours at 200 degrees.” | 在200度下炖10小时 慢炖焖烧肉 在200度下炖10小时 |
[05:59] | Hey. | |
[06:01] | She was getting married in less than two weeks. | – 她两周内就要结婚了 – 什么? |
[06:04] | Yeah? | |
[06:05] | Yeah, she was having dinner with the in-laws tonight. | 她今晚要和婆婆家共进晚餐 |
[06:07] | [CATHERINE READS NOTE] | “焖烧肉 记得保温” |
[06:11] | Less than an hour left on the pot roast. | 离开灶台还不到一小时 |
[06:18] | Turn on the news. | 开着电视 炖着肉 换上比基尼 接着自杀? |
[06:19] | Make a pot roast. | |
[06:21] | Slip into a bikini. | |
[06:23] | And commit suicide? | |
[06:25] | Yeah, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. | 不合情理 |
[06:30] | NICK: She got a call just before midnight. | 半夜时她接了一通电话 |
[06:33] | Maybe she and the boyfriend had a fight. | 也许她和男友吵架了 |
[06:38] | CATHERINE: Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[06:39] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没事 |
[06:44] | Archie, it’s Catherine. Can you run a number for me? | Archie 我是Catherine 能帮我追查一个电话吗? |
[06:50] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:53] | GRISSOM: Williams, doc. | Williams 医生 |
[06:55] | WILLIAMS: What took so long for the lab to get here? | 怎么那么久才到? |
[06:59] | We’re a little short-handed, detective. | 最近我们缺人手 警探 |
[07:02] | Sorry. I forgot. | 抱歉 忘记了 |
[07:04] | Delivery guy found her here a couple of hours ago. | 送外卖的几小时前发现了她 |
[07:08] | Rough neighborhood. | 附近很乱 |
[07:19] | Looks like someone was having a five-fingered discussion with her. | 似乎有人狠狠拽过她 |
[07:24] | Language of the streets. | 街头便饭 |
[07:26] | And there’s your money shot. | 这是致命一击 |
[07:28] | Blunt force trauma to the back of the skull. | 后脑被砸伤 |
[07:32] | [GRUNTS] | |
[07:33] | I think I found ground zero. | 我想我发现了第一现场 |
[07:38] | And I found a room key in her back pocket. | 在后口袋发现房间钥匙 |
[07:42] | “Tangiers.” | 丹吉尔酒店 我去查查 |
[07:44] | I’ll check it out. | |
[07:45] | ROBBINS: I don’t see a purse. | 我没发现手袋 |
[07:48] | Maybe she was a tourist. | 她可能是个游客 想找比酒精更刺激的东西 |
[07:49] | Trying to score something a little stronger than alcohol. | |
[07:52] | No, no. Aah! | |
[07:55] | – Give me a hand here, would you? WILLIAMS: Yeah. | – 警探 帮我一把 好吗? – 好 |
[08:03] | ROBBINS: Globes of her eyeballs are ruptured. | 双眼眼球破裂 |
[08:06] | Looks like someone thumbed them back into the orbital socket. | 似乎有人用手指插入眼窝 |
[08:10] | You know, they squish like grapes. | 就像挤扁葡萄 |
[08:13] | This was rage. | 这是愤怒 |
[08:16] | Pure rage. | 盛怒之下的犯罪 |
[08:23] | [EKG BEEPING] | |
[08:34] | Hi. | |
[08:35] | Sorry to hear about Brown. | Brown的事很遗憾 我会怀念他 我也是 |
[08:37] | – Gonna miss him. – Yeah, me too. | |
[08:40] | Your victim is a 34-year-old black female. | 受害者是一名34岁黑人女性 |
[08:43] | Been in a coma for eight years. | 昏迷了八年 |
[08:46] | Result of a rape assault. | 遭到强奸与殴打所致 |
[08:53] | I worked the case, along with Sidle. | 当时是和Sidle一起办案 |
[08:56] | Looks like the husband disconnected the breathing tube. | 她丈夫拔掉了氧气管 |
[08:58] | I can’t get him away from her. | 他不肯走 |
[09:00] | Uniforms were gonna go in and drag him out. | 等下会来人把他带走 |
[09:02] | We’re just waiting for you. | 先等你查完现场 |
[09:04] | Why don’t you, uh, hold off on that? | 能不能…再等一下 |
[09:07] | I’d just like to make a call first. | 我要先打个电话 自己的体重 自己做主 |
[10:11] | I wonder how many guys go on diets before their weddings. | 我在想多少人会在结婚前减肥 |
[10:17] | She was filing for unemployment. | 她正在填失业登记 |
[10:20] | Bank teller. Maybe losing her job sent her over the edge. | 银行出纳员 也许失业让她失控了 |
[10:26] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[10:30] | This is Catherine. | Catherine 嘿 Archie |
[10:31] | Oh, hey, Archie. Oh. | |
[10:34] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:37] | So the last call to Sprig’s cell was from a pay phone | 最后一通打到Sprig手机的电话是 天堂摩若大道的公用电话 |
[10:41] | on Paradise and Moesser Avenue. | |
[10:43] | That’s right across the street. | 就在街对面 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 没错 打电话的人 能把Sprig看得清清楚楚 |
[10:52] | Whoever called Sprig had a front-row seat. | |
[10:56] | I’ll print the phone, see what I can get. | 我来采集话机上的指纹 看有没有收获 |
[11:01] | AKERS: Catherine. | |
[11:03] | This is Brett Davidson. | 这位是Brett Davidson 受害人的未婚夫 |
[11:05] | He’s the victim’s fiancé. | |
[11:07] | Mr. Davidson, I’m sorry for your loss. | Davidson先生 很遗憾你痛失未婚妻 |
[11:10] | How often do you have to say that? | – 这句话你多久说一次? – 经常说 |
[11:12] | CATHERINE: Often. | |
[11:14] | You live here, right? | – 你住在这里 是吗? – 是的 |
[11:16] | Yeah. | |
[11:18] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to print you. | 抱歉 我要采你的指纹 |
[11:29] | Where were you, Mr. Davidson? | 你先前在哪里 Davidson先生? |
[11:30] | I had a business trip in Phoenix. | 我去菲尼克斯出差 刚去了一天 |
[11:32] | I was just gone for a day. | |
[11:36] | Was your fiancée depressed? | 你的未婚妻有抑郁倾向吗? |
[11:38] | No, she invented the silver lining. | 不 她生性乐观 |
[11:41] | We were getting married. | 我们就快结婚了 |
[11:43] | We were having my parents over for dinner. | 还邀请我父母过来吃晚餐 |
[11:45] | She’d been planning it for weeks. | 她准备了几个星期 |
[11:46] | – Were you having problems? -No. | – 你们之间出现了问题? – 不是 我是说… |
[11:49] | I mean, | |
[11:51] | weddings don’t always bring out the best in women. | 婚礼不一定会激发女人最美好的一面 |
[11:53] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[11:55] | She didn’t want fat wedding pictures. | 她不想婚礼照片拍出来显胖 于是开始绝食 |
[11:58] | So she stopped eating. | |
[12:00] | Obsessively counting calories and all that diet stuff. | 固执地计算热量 做所有减肥措施 |
[12:07] | And then there’s the cost of the wedding, | 还有婚礼和蜜月的费用 |
[12:09] | the honeymoon. | |
[12:11] | Plus the, uh, mortgage of this place. | 再加上这房子的贷款 |
[12:13] | I told her not to worry about money, that I could pay for everything. | 我对她说不用担心钱 我付得起 |
[12:17] | I told her that all the time. | 我一直叫她放心 |
[12:19] | Did she quit her job? | 她辞职了吗? |
[12:21] | It was a misunderstanding. | 那是一个误会 |
[12:23] | Her drawer came in short. | 她的柜台少了钱 |
[12:25] | After five years of loyal service, | 在忠心耿耿工作了五年后 银行指控她偷窃一万美金 |
[12:27] | the bank accused her of stealing 10 grand. | |
[12:31] | She didn’t do it. | 她没有做过 |
[12:34] | It’s just not who she is. | 她不是那种人 |
[12:43] | Held the scene for you. | 什么都没动 等着你 |
[12:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | SARA: Tom? ADLER: Sara. | |
[12:54] | What are you doing here? | 你不是走了吗? |
[12:56] | I thought you’d been away. | |
[13:00] | I am so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[13:03] | I know how much you loved her. | 我知道你有多爱她 |
[13:05] | I promised to protect her. | 我承诺过会保护她 |
[13:08] | I failed her once. | 失信了一次 |
[13:10] | I wasn’t gonna fail her again. | 绝不能再次失信 |
[13:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:14] | He started calling me. | 他打电话给我 |
[13:16] | Harassing me. | 骚扰我 |
[13:17] | And he was here in her room. | 他来过这里 |
[13:19] | – Who was here, Mr. Adler? – The guy who put her here. | Adler先生 你说谁? 那个把她害成这样的人… |
[13:23] | Tony Thorpe. | |
[13:25] | He left me a newspaper clipping from eight years ago with a note. | 留下一张八年前的剪报 写了句话 |
[13:28] | Said he violated her again, that she liked it more the second time. | 说他再次侵犯了她 还说她这次更享受 |
[13:34] | It’s the only way I knew to save her. | 除了拔掉管子 我没有别的办法救她 |
[13:37] | Do you still have the newspaper? | 你还留着那张剪报吗? |
[13:39] | We could run it for prints. | 我们可以查指纹 |
[13:42] | It made me sick to my stomach. | 它让我反胃 |
[13:45] | I burned it. | 所以我烧了 |
[13:46] | Mr. Adler, you need to come with me. | Adler先生 你得跟我走 |
[13:49] | We need to go downtown so you can give a statement. | 去一趟局里 录份口供 |
[13:51] | SARA: Tom, look, um, | |
[13:54] | I– I am no longer a CSI, | 我已经不是CSI 但… |
[13:58] | but I’ll go with you, okay? | 我陪你一起去 好吗? |
[14:01] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[14:07] | Here’s what got our jumper fired. | 这就是跳楼女被炒的原因 |
[14:12] | She’s making change. | 他要换零钱 |
[14:20] | Oh. | |
[14:21] | He gave her two fifties. | 他给他两张五十块 |
[14:23] | She gave him 100 hundreds. | 她给他100张一百块 |
[14:25] | – Ten grand. – Mm-hm. | 一万元 |
[14:27] | Manager said when he questioned her, she couldn’t remember the customer | 银行经理问话时 她声称不记得这回事 |
[14:30] | or the transaction. | |
[14:34] | CATHERINE: Well, there’s no gun, no note. | 没看到枪和纸条 |
[14:37] | She doesn’t appear to be under duress. | 她不像是被胁迫 |
[14:39] | Which is why the bank figured it was a scam. She was in on it. | 所以银行认为这是骗局 她也有份 |
[14:42] | Now, this is a day shift case from a couple of weeks ago. | 这是几星期前日班的案子 |
[14:46] | Different bank, same guy, same gag. | 不同银行 同一顾客 同一骗局 |
[14:49] | Guy hands her two fifties, she counts out a hundred $100 bills. | 男的给她两张五十块 她给他100张一百块 |
[14:52] | According to the case file, she can’t remember anything either. | 档案上说 她也什么都不记得了 |
[14:56] | I’d been working at First Federation, nine years. | 我在首席联盟银行工作了九年 |
[15:00] | Perfect record. | 记录无暇 |
[15:03] | Miss Powell, do you recognize this man? | Powell小姐 你认得这个男人吗? |
[15:06] | If I knew who he was, I’d hunt him down myself. | 要是知道 我会亲手把他宰了 |
[15:11] | [GRACE SIGHS] | |
[15:13] | You know, memory is a funny thing. | 记忆很有趣 |
[15:16] | Even when they showed me the video, | 即使我看到视频 都对他没印象 |
[15:18] | I couldn’t remember this guy. | |
[15:21] | Now my mind starts thinking I do know him. | 现在我开始觉得我应该认得他 |
[15:27] | I’m just recognizing him from all the times | 就因为你们老让我看这丑照片 |
[15:29] | you cops keep showing me his damn ugly picture. | |
[15:31] | And you don’t have any memory of what happened the day he came in. | 你一点不记得他在银行那天的事? |
[15:34] | You always remember the day you got fired. | 人不会忘记自己被解雇的那天 |
[15:37] | What I can’t remember is Light Fingers Louie there. | 但我就是不记得这个死小偷 |
[15:42] | Miss Powell, have you been doing anything to lose weight recently? | Powell小姐 你最近在减肥吗? |
[15:45] | Now you’re saying I look fat? | 你意思是我胖? |
[15:47] | Because I only gained 3 pounds since I quit smoking. | 我戒烟后只胖了三磅 你怎么戒的烟? |
[15:50] | Oh. And how did you quit? | |
[15:53] | Went to the Stop Smoking Lady. | 找戒烟夫人 |
[15:56] | You trying to quit too? | 你也想戒? |
[15:57] | Because, uh, | |
[16:01] | I got a number. | 我有她电话 |
[16:28] | [PEOPLE CLUCKING] | |
[16:30] | [AUDIENCE LAUGHING] | |
[16:35] | [CLUCKING] | |
[16:39] | My, that’s a big, big egg you’re trying to lay. | 天 你要下的蛋可真大啊 |
[16:47] | All right, back to your roosts. | 好啦 回鸡棚呆着 |
[16:50] | Back to your roosts. | 回棚去 |
[16:53] | Back, back, back to your roosts. | 回去 回鸡棚去 |
[16:56] | Now, on my count of three, | 现在 我数三下 |
[16:59] | you will go into a deep state of relaxation. | 你们会进入深度放松状态 |
[17:04] | Your eyes | 眼皮变沉重 |
[17:07] | will become heavy. | |
[17:10] | One, two, three, relax. | 1 2 3 放松 |
[17:17] | Deeper and deeper into a state of relaxation. | 深深地 进入放松状态 |
[17:21] | Deeper | 更深… 更深 |
[17:23] | and deeper. | |
[17:25] | You are feeling | 你觉得…非常舒服 |
[17:27] | very comfortable. | |
[17:31] | Now, sweetheart, | 现在 我给你一个甜美爽脆的苹果 |
[17:32] | I’m handing you a delicious, crunchy apple. | |
[17:37] | MAN: Oh, no. | |
[17:38] | VIVIANA: When I tell you to open your eyes, | 当我让你睁开眼睛 你就咬一口 |
[17:40] | you will bite into this delicious, crunchy apple. | |
[17:45] | One, two, three, open your eyes. | 1 2 3 睁开眼睛 |
[17:51] | [AUDIENCE LAUGHING AND APPLAUDING] | |
[17:56] | VIVIANA: Well, the show just pays the bills. | 演出只是支付日常开支 我主要从事私人治疗 |
[17:58] | But most of my work is private client therapy. | |
[18:01] | Was a young lady named Sprig Grenigier a client of yours? | Sprig Greniger是你的客户? |
[18:05] | She wanted to lose weight for her honeymoon. | 她想在蜜月前减肥 成功减了十二磅 你做了什么? 我什么都没做 催眠其实都是自我催眠 |
[18:07] | – And she lost 12 pounds. CATHERINE: Twelve? | |
[18:09] | – What did you do? – Well, I didn’t do anything. | |
[18:11] | All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. | |
[18:14] | Look, people clucking like chickens and humping chairs, | 人们学鸡咯咯叫或者跟椅子做爱 很滑稽 但… 但来找我治疗的人 他们有目标 |
[18:16] | that’s all– That’s all shtick. | |
[18:19] | But when they come to me for therapy, | |
[18:22] | you know, they have a goal. | |
[18:24] | They wanna lose weight or stop smoking. | 他们想减肥或戒烟 我帮他们实化想象 来帮助他们 |
[18:26] | And I do visualizations to help them get there. | |
[18:30] | See your lungs healthy. | “想象你健康的肺” |
[18:32] | See yourself in a bathing suit. | “想象你自己穿着泳衣” |
[18:34] | What kind of visualizations did you give Sprig? | 你为Sprig实化了什么想象? |
[18:36] | I told her to, uh, picture herself in a teeny bikini, | 我让她想象她自己… 穿着小号比基尼 在夏威夷海滩上 甩掉毛巾 在沙滩上奔跑 纵身跃入水中 感觉苗条又自信 |
[18:41] | on the beach in Hawaii. | |
[18:43] | Taking off her towel and then running across the sand | |
[18:45] | and jumping into the water, feeling fit and confident. | |
[18:51] | – Sounds pretty simple. VIVIANA: It is and it isn’t. | – 听起来挺简单 – 既简单又不简单 |
[18:53] | Hypnosis just helps you go into different states of consciousness. | 催眠能帮助你进入不同的意识状态 |
[18:57] | I mean, beta is your most conscious state. | β层是你的主意识状态 |
[18:59] | That’s what we’re all in right now. | 就是我们现在所处的状态 |
[19:01] | And then there’s alpha. That’s your meditative state. | 还有A层 是你的冥想状态 |
[19:04] | And then theta, that’s your dream state. | 还有T层 是做梦的状态 |
[19:07] | And finally, there’s delta. | 最后 还有D层 |
[19:09] | That’s that super deep sleep you go into after feeling really exhausted. | 这是你在极度疲累后 所进入的超深层次睡眠状态 |
[19:14] | I mean, have either one of you ever gotten to work | 你们有没有上班时 恍惚忘记自己是怎么到的? 忘记整段路程? |
[19:17] | and then forgotten how you got there, forgotten the entire ride? | |
[19:21] | Well, then essentially, you’ve been in a hypnotic state. | 本质上来说 那就处于催眠状态 |
[19:24] | I mean, being in love, all you see is good. | 在恋爱中 所见皆喜 |
[19:26] | Being in grief, all you see is bad. | 在悲伤中 所见皆悲 |
[19:29] | It’s all altered states and we float between them. | 状态会变更 我们在之间浮沉 |
[19:32] | What state of mind was the onion eater in? | 吃洋葱那人当时处于什么状态? |
[19:34] | Well, he was somewhere between alpha and theta. | 在冥想和梦境之间 |
[19:37] | And what will he remember, eating an onion or eating an apple? | 他记得什么? 吃洋葱? 还是吃苹果? |
[19:40] | As far as he knows, he ate an apple. | 他所记得的 就是在吃苹果 |
[19:43] | Because you told him it was an apple. | 因为你告诉他那是苹果 |
[19:45] | Well, because he wanted to eat an apple. | 因为他想吃的是苹果 |
[19:47] | So could you convince people to do anything? | 你可以说服别人做任何事吗? 比如… 抢劫银行? |
[19:49] | Like rob a bank? | |
[19:52] | [LAUGHS] | |
[19:54] | Hypnosis is not magic. | 催眠不是魔术 我不能让人们做 他们不愿意做的事 除非… |
[19:56] | I cannot make people do things that they wouldn’t otherwise do. | |
[19:59] | Unless– | |
[20:01] | Unless it was already in their nature. | 除非那是他们的本性 |
[20:06] | The prints came back Paula Bonfilio, guidance counselor from Henderson. | 指纹有结果了 Paula Bonfilio 是亨德森高中的指导顾问 |
[20:10] | What about the Tangiers room key in her pocket? | 口袋里的丹吉尔房间钥匙怎么回事? |
[20:12] | The room was registered to a pit boss there. | 房间是赌场经理订的 |
[20:14] | Says he uses it to entertain high rollers. | 用来招呼赌场大户 |
[20:16] | She didn’t sound like a high roller to me. | 她可不像赌场大户 |
[20:18] | Pit boss says he can tell like clockwork when she gets her paycheck. | 赌场经理连她啥时候发工资都摸透了 |
[20:21] | Last night, she was in pretty deep. | 昨晚她赌得无法罢手 |
[20:22] | – He helped her get out of the hole. BRASS: Oh, yeah. | – 他就帮她脱身 – 明白了 |
[20:25] | Did you get a DNA sample? | 有DNA样本吗? |
[20:26] | WILLIAMS: It matched the semen Grissom found in her vaginal vault. | 与Grissom在她阴道里找到的精液吻合 |
[20:30] | Well, I’m glad she’s guiding our youth. | 真高兴有她来指导年轻一代 |
[20:33] | I’m hung up at the sheriff’s office | 我去警长办公室帮忙选新副警长 |
[20:35] | helping them look for a new undersheriff. | |
[20:36] | You gonna find out what she was doing in Alphabet City? | 你去查清她在字母城的行踪 |
[20:39] | Yes, sir, I’m on my way to talk to the family now. | 是 长官 我这就去问她家人的话 |
[20:41] | – Okay, stay safe. – Okay. | – 好 注意安全 – 好 |
[20:45] | [CAR APPROACHING] | |
[20:48] | [KNOCKING ON DOOR] | |
[20:49] | MAN: Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[20:56] | WILLIAMS: And you are? SCOTT: I’m– I’m Scott Bonfilio. | 你是? 我是Scott Bonfilio |
[21:00] | WILLIAMS: So, Scott, is your dad around? | Scott 你爸在吗? |
[21:01] | SCOTT: I don’t have a dad. | 我没有爸爸 我不知道我爸爸是谁 |
[21:03] | I mean, I don’t know who he is. | |
[21:05] | I’m Detective Williams, L.V.P.D. | 我是Williams警探 维加斯警局 |
[21:06] | This is Gil Grissom from the Crime Lab. | 这位是Gil Grissom 罪案实验室的 |
[21:08] | Is this about my mom? | 是关于我妈吗? 她出事了? |
[21:10] | Is she in trouble? | |
[21:11] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this | 很遗憾告知你此事 但… |
[21:14] | but your mom has died. | 你母亲去世了 |
[21:16] | It appears she was murdered. | 看情形是他杀 |
[21:21] | But I– I talked to her last night. She was fine. | 但我昨天还见过她 她好好的 |
[21:25] | What time? | 什么时候? |
[21:26] | Um… | |
[21:28] | Uh, like around 10:00 or so. | 10点左右 她跟Lexi一起 |
[21:30] | She was with Lexi. | |
[21:31] | Who’s that? | 谁? |
[21:33] | She’s my baby sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[21:38] | We interrupt our program with this important AMBER Alert. | 打断节目插入一个黄色警报 |
[21:41] | Please help police find this little girl. | 恳请市民协助警方找寻这个小女孩… |
[21:43] | She’s just 2 years old and named Lexi Bonfilio. | 她只有两岁 名叫Lexi Bonfilio |
[21:46] | Lexi’s mother was last seen alive at the Tangiers Casino– | Lexi的母亲死前被目击 在丹吉尔赌场酒店… |
[21:49] | Wow, that was really fast. | 真快 |
[21:52] | We take missing children very seriously. | 我们很重视失踪儿童案件 |
[21:55] | GRISSOM: Did you find me anything with DNA on it? | – 有带DNA的东西吗? – 有 |
[21:57] | SCOTT: Yes. | |
[22:06] | I– I haven’t washed it. | 我还没洗过 用得上吗? 很好 |
[22:08] | – Will that work? – It’s perfect. | |
[22:10] | Scott, when was the last time you saw your mother? | Scott 你最后见到母亲是什么时候? |
[22:12] | Yesterday at school. | 昨天在学校 |
[22:14] | She said she and Lexi were going shopping. | 她说她和Lexi去逛街 我要工作 所以我到七点才回到家 |
[22:17] | I had to work so I didn’t get home till around 7. | |
[22:20] | – And she called around 10:00? SCOTT: Yeah. | – 她十点给你电话? – 是的 |
[22:23] | She said she would be gone for the night. | 她说她… 晚上不回来 |
[22:27] | – Is that normal? – Gone for the night? Yes. | – 这正常吗? – 夜不归宿? 是的 |
[22:30] | With Lexi? Only if I have to work. | 带上Lexi… 只在我要工作的时候 |
[22:33] | Did she say where she was or–? | 她说过她去哪里吗 |
[22:35] | No, and I stopped asking. | 没有 而且我也不想问 |
[22:40] | I know this sounds terrible, | 我知道这样听起来很糟 但… |
[22:43] | but I’m a straight-A senior, | 我高三 成绩全A |
[22:45] | going to community college next year | 明年却得上社区大学 就因为我妈把我的学费输光了 |
[22:46] | because my mom gambled away my college money. | |
[22:52] | I started hiding my paychecks, but my mom would find them anyway. | 就算我把薪水藏起来 可我妈妈总能找到 |
[23:00] | And then she’d go to the tables and lose it all. | 然后她就去赌桌上全输光 |
[23:05] | This isn’t your typical mother-son relationship. | 我们的母子关系不寻常 |
[23:09] | Is it possible that your sister is with her father? | 你妹妹有没有可能和她父亲在一起? |
[23:11] | No, my mom’s always been kind of, uh– | 不会 我妈妈总是有点儿… |
[23:15] | Kind of a party girl. | 她有些随便 |
[23:17] | But she never brought guys home. | 但她从不把男人带回家 |
[23:19] | When she got pregnant with Lexi, | 当她怀上Lexi的时候… |
[23:22] | she said she was a gift from God. | 她说这是上帝的恩赐 |
[23:29] | I got a pretty good timeline on Paula Bonfilio. | 关于Paul Bonfilio的行踪 已经得到清晰的时间线 |
[23:32] | At 4:15 p.m., a hold was placed on Paula’s credit card | 下午四点一刻 Paul的信用卡为 丹吉尔赌场的儿童日托付了账 |
[23:36] | by the Tangiers Casino Day Care. | |
[23:39] | Casino day care. There’s the fifth sign of the apocalypse. | 赌场日托所 天启中的第五个征兆 |
[23:43] | ARCHIE: She loses big for a couple of hours. | 她几小时内输了很多 |
[23:46] | Leaves the table around 6 p.m. | 晚上六点左右离开赌桌 |
[23:48] | Picked her up on another camera, | 另一台摄像机拍到她和一个 穿着体面的人离开了 |
[23:51] | heading away with some cheesy-looking dude. | |
[23:53] | Brass ID’d him as a pit boss. | Brass查到他是个赌场经理 |
[23:55] | Entertainer to the desperate. | 专招待绝望的人 |
[23:57] | ARCHIE: She goes back to the tables around 7, | 她七点左右回到赌桌前 但没玩多久 |
[24:00] | but didn’t play for very long. | |
[24:02] | She got a call from a disposable cell phone. | 她接了个电话 来自一次性电话 |
[24:05] | I’m thinking it was from | 我认为是来自… 这个人 |
[24:07] | this guy. | |
[24:09] | He grabs her. | 他拉走了她 |
[24:11] | She grabs her last $500 chip and they split. | 她拿起最后的500美元筹码 然后他们离开了 |
[24:15] | He got her out of there before she lost it all. | 那人在她输光前带走了她 |
[24:17] | Higher denomination chips sometimes carry a radio frequency device. | 高面值筹码常常带有无线追踪装置 |
[24:21] | I’ll call the casino. They’ll flag it. | 我给赌场打电话 让他们定位 |
[24:23] | Someone tries to cash it, they’ll tell us. | 如果有人试图兑现 赌场会通知我们 |
[24:26] | And at 8:15 p.m., she and Mr. Grabby pick up the baby. | 晚上八点一刻 她和拽人先生接走了孩子 |
[24:30] | GRISSOM: So now she’s got the baby. | 当时孩子在她身边 |
[24:32] | The next time I have her is at Pete’s Pawn Shop. | 然后她在B大街的皮特当铺出现 |
[24:35] | Downtown, B Street. | |
[24:38] | Right where we found the body. | 就是你们找到尸体的地方 |
[24:40] | Her ATM card was rejected there just after 9 p.m. | 九点 她的提款卡在那儿被拒付 |
[24:43] | Account was overdrawn. | 帐号余额不足 |
[24:45] | And then we have her cell phone call to home around 10 p.m. | 然后查到她的手机在十点左右 往家里打了通电话 |
[24:50] | That’s it for the timeline. | 时间线到此为止 |
[24:52] | Last seen with a man wearing glasses inside Pete’s Pawn Shop. | 最后出现是在皮特当铺 和一个戴眼镜的男人在一起 |
[24:57] | I found broken optical glass in the alley out back. | 我在后边的小巷发现了破碎的镜片 |
[25:00] | Maybe we’re looking at her killer. | 也许我们正在看着杀她的人 |
[25:16] | Is this justice? | 这就是公正吗? |
[25:17] | He is a victim in this. | 他也是受害者 |
[25:20] | He had admitted killing his wife. | 他承认了杀害妻子 |
[25:22] | Active euthanasia is felony murder. | 实施安乐死是重罪谋杀 |
[25:25] | I feel for the guy. | 我同情他 但无能为力 |
[25:27] | But it’s out of my hands. | |
[25:29] | He said that Thorpe went to Pam’s room, | 他说Thorpe去过Pam的房间 鬼知道干了些什么事 还打电话给他 恐吓他… |
[25:30] | did God only knows what, called his house, bragged about it. | |
[25:33] | We’re checking into that. | 我们正在查 |
[25:35] | It would have helped if he saved the note. | 如果他留着那张报纸会有帮助 |
[25:37] | Would you? If it was your wife? | 如果是你的妻子 你会留吗? |
[25:39] | Sara, the fact is, he unplugged her tube | Sara 事实是他拔掉了氧气管 看着她死去 |
[25:42] | and he watched her die. | |
[25:47] | This is why I can’t do this anymore. | 所以我才干不下去了 |
[25:56] | None of the calls to Tom Adler’s phone could be traced back to Tony Thorpe. | 家里的电话记录没能查到Tony Thorpe |
[26:00] | Well, he could have used a pay phone or a disposable phone. | 他可以用公用电话或一次性电话 |
[26:04] | Well, there’s no evidence Thorpe was ever in Pam Adler’s room. | 没有证据能证明 Thorpe去过Pam Adler的病房 |
[26:06] | No trace of him on her or in her. | 在受害者身上或身体里 没查到任何他留下的痕迹 |
[26:09] | And Doc Robbins found no sign of sexual assault. | Robbins医生也没发现任何性侵犯迹象 |
[26:12] | But we don’t know when that happened. | 是的 但我们不知道案发的时间 |
[26:13] | And we both know that semen deteriorates within 12 to 24 hours. | 而且我们都知道精子 过12到24小时就退化了 |
[26:17] | Sara, you have to consider the possibility | Sara 你得想到丈夫编故事 来为自己的行为开脱的可能 |
[26:19] | that the husband made up the story to justify his actions. | |
[26:22] | – No, absolutely not. – I’m not saying he didn’t love her. | 不 绝对不可能 我不是说他不爱她 |
[26:26] | He loved her so much that he kept her alive for eight years. | 他深爱她 维持了她的生命八年 |
[26:29] | You’re still a scientist. | 但我们还是科学家 |
[26:31] | You know that after that many years of atrophy, | 你知道经过这么多年的器官萎缩 她不可能醒过来了 |
[26:33] | she wasn’t coming back to him. | |
[26:35] | I mean, | 处在停滞不前的感情之中 早晚有一天 |
[26:37] | sooner or later, a relationship in stasis withers. | |
[26:41] | You get angry. | 你会愤怒 |
[26:44] | You need more than the safety of knowing that you’re not alone. | 即使知道自己并不孤独 也不够 |
[26:50] | Then he should have just walked away. | 那他应该果断抽身 |
[26:53] | Well, maybe he couldn’t. | 也许他不能 |
[26:56] | Maybe he needed her to leave him. | 也许他想要她先离开 |
[27:01] | Who are we talking about right now? | 我们现在说的是谁? |
[27:10] | MAN: I’m going to count backwards from ten to one. | 我从10倒数到1 |
[27:13] | When I get to one, you’ll be at work, the day of the robbery. | 当我数到1的时候 你会回到抢劫那天 |
[27:19] | Ten, | |
[27:21] | eight. | |
[27:24] | Breathing. | 呼吸 |
[27:26] | Seven, | |
[27:30] | Getting closer. | 慢慢接近了… |
[27:33] | Five, | |
[27:34] | four. | |
[27:36] | Breathing. | 呼吸 |
[27:38] | Three, | |
[27:40] | two, | |
[27:42] | one. | |
[27:45] | Now, Grace, | 现在 Grace 那个男人在你的窗口前 |
[27:47] | there’s a man at your window. | |
[27:49] | He has a beard and a baseball cap. | 他留着胡子 戴着棒球帽 看到他了吗? |
[27:51] | Do you see him? | |
[27:53] | What is he saying to you? | 他对你说了什么? |
[27:55] | He wants change for two fifties. | 他想换开两张五十块 |
[27:58] | And what do you do? | 你做了什么? |
[28:00] | GRACE: I give him a hundred singles. | 我给了他100块的零钱 |
[28:04] | Surveillance showed hundreds on the right. | 监视器显示百元钞在右边 零钱在左边 她给的肯定是百元钞 |
[28:07] | Singles on the left. She definitely gave him hundreds. | |
[28:09] | Does he say anything else to you? | 他还对你说了什么? |
[28:13] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[28:16] | Usually, the witnesses I hypnotize for the department | 通常我为当局催眠的证人 连最细小的细节都记得 |
[28:18] | remember even tiny details. | |
[28:22] | In my opinion, whoever hypnotized her put a block in. | 我认为催眠她的人封锁了她的记忆 |
[28:25] | What do you mean by a block? | 封锁是什么意思? |
[28:27] | A command to keep her from remembering what happened. | 命令禁止她记起发生过的事 |
[28:31] | So you’re saying this guy can just roll into a crowded bank, | 你是说这个人混进拥挤的银行 |
[28:34] | walk up to a teller and in 30 seconds look her in the eye, | 走向出纳员 然后在30秒内… 催眠她 让她弄混百元钞和零钱? |
[28:37] | tell her she’s getting sleepy and sloppy with her hundreds? | |
[28:40] | You couldn’t do it in 30 seconds. | 30秒内可办不到 |
[28:42] | But if there’s a block, it wasn’t the first time he hypnotized her. | 但如果有封锁 这就不是他第一次催眠她 |
[28:46] | During a prior session, | 在先前的催眠中 他肯定设下了暗示 |
[28:47] | he must have implanted a posthypnotic suggestion | |
[28:49] | with a word or a phrase as a trigger. | 由一个字或一句话激发 |
[28:53] | Could this posthypnotic suggestion get people to do anything, | 如果设下暗示 就能随意操作人吗? |
[28:58] | even if it’s against their moral code? | 即使违反道德观? |
[29:00] | It’s all in the phrasing. | 关键在于那句激发的话 |
[29:02] | You don’t say, “Rob the bank.” | 他肯定不会说”抢银行” |
[29:04] | You say, | 但有可能说 “拿起钞票” |
[29:06] | “Liberate the money.” | |
[29:07] | So anybody says, “Liberate the money,” | 难道不管谁说”拿起钞票” 她就会把一百块当成一块钱? |
[29:10] | and she sees hundreds as ones? | |
[29:12] | No, it has to be the same voice that planted the suggestion. | 不会 只有设下暗示的那个声音才有效 |
[29:17] | Well, she had a female hypnotist. | 她找过一个女催眠师 |
[29:19] | We gotta get a better description of this guy. | 我们得仔细观察这个人 |
[29:26] | The man with the baseball cap is standing in front of you. | 在你面前这个戴棒球帽的人 |
[29:29] | What else do you notice about him? | 他有什么特征? |
[29:31] | Small hands. | 手很小 |
[29:35] | Little sissy hands. | 跟女人似的 |
[29:37] | Jacked-up fingernails. | 脏兮兮的指甲 |
[29:43] | ARCHIE: Maybe it’s a fungus. | 可能是手藓 |
[29:45] | I don’t think it’s a fungus. | 我觉得不是 那是指甲胶 |
[29:46] | I think it’s nail glue. | |
[29:48] | That’s how your nails look after you take off the acrylic tips. | 取掉假指甲以后就会这样 |
[29:51] | Well, when someone comes to me for therapy, they have a goal. | 但来找我治疗的人 他们有目标 |
[29:55] | Archie, pull up the DMV photo of Viviana Conway. | Archie 调出Viviana Conway的 驾驶证照片 |
[30:02] | And now do a Biometrix comparison with the guy with the funky nails. | 与脏指甲的人进行统计对比 面部特征匹配 |
[30:12] | Okay. | |
[30:21] | GREG: I figured out why Thorpe was harassing the Adlers. | 我知道Thorpe为什么恐吓Adler夫妇了 |
[30:24] | Eight years ago, the law was: | 八年前 法律规定 如果受害者因为攻击在一年内死去 |
[30:25] | If a victim dies within a year and a day from an assault, | |
[30:28] | – suspect can be charged with murder. – Right. | – 嫌疑犯还是会以谋杀而被控告 – 没错 |
[30:31] | – We’re working this case as a murder. – At least for the next year and a day. | 我们把这个案子视为谋杀案来调查 只能在未来的一年内… |
[30:35] | And even then, I’m still a juvie. | 即使到那时 我还是一个少年犯 |
[30:37] | According to DA Klein, the law’s changed. | 据检察官Klein 法律改变了 |
[30:39] | Nowadays, if Pam Adler died | 现在 如果Pam Adler死了 依然可以归因于那次暴行 |
[30:41] | and her death could be attributed to the rape assault, | |
[30:44] | Thorpe could be charged with her murder at any time. | 不管过多久 Thorpe都会因她的死亡被指控 |
[30:46] | So if Thorpe knew that, | 如果Thorpe知道这一点 就有动机去恐吓Tom |
[30:47] | he would have had motive to terrorize Tom | |
[30:50] | by making Tom believe that he was raping Pam. | 让Tom相信他又强暴了Pam |
[30:52] | Because if the husband goes down for it, Thorpe’s free and clear. | 如果丈夫因此动手 Thorpe就高枕无忧了 |
[30:55] | – It’s murder by proxy. – Thank you. | – 这是借刀杀人 – 谢谢你 |
[30:57] | Yeah, well– | |
[31:06] | [PHONE BEEPS] | |
[31:08] | Grissom. ALPR’s got a hit on Paula Bonfilio’s car. | Grissom 找到了Paul Bonfilio的车 |
[31:11] | We’re sitting on it now. | 我们正在查 |
[31:13] | I’ll let you know. | 有状况就会告诉你 |
[31:14] | [CAR ALARM CHIRPS] | |
[31:15] | Excuse me, miss? | 抱歉 女士 这是你的车么? |
[31:17] | – Is that your car? – I’m driving it. | |
[31:19] | You’re under arrest for receiving stolen property and kidnapping. | 我在开它 那你因接受赃车而被捕… |
[31:22] | Hey, hey, watch the nails. I didn’t kidnap nobody. | 嘿 当心我的指甲! – 我又没诱骗谁! – 你这车哪来的? 一个公子哥给我的 |
[31:25] | – Where’d you get the car? – Some dude. | |
[31:27] | Hey, baby. Wanna taste a little sugar? | 嘿 宝贝 想来点乐子吗? |
[31:31] | No, I don’t do looky-loos. | 我不做白工 |
[31:33] | MAN: I’ll give you this car if you drop her off for me. | 你把她带走 我就把这辆车给你 |
[31:37] | Some white boy with real hair gives you a car, you don’t say no. | 一个没秃顶的白人要给你一辆车 干嘛要拒绝呢? |
[31:40] | Well, then it’s your lucky day. Where’d you drop her off? | 好吧 算你运气好 你把她弄哪去了? |
[31:43] | The Palermo. They got the best buffet. | 巴勒莫赌场 那里的自助餐最棒 |
[31:51] | WILLIAMS: I need to pick up the child this woman dropped off. | 我来带这个女人托寄的孩子 |
[31:53] | – Name? – Trixie, Jr. | – 名字? – 小Trixie |
[31:56] | WOMAN: You’re over the four-hour limit. | 你超过了四个钟头的时限 |
[31:58] | She made a couple of stops. | 她有点事情耽搁了 |
[32:00] | You’re not supposed to leave. | 你不应该离开赌场 |
[32:01] | Bitch, can you not read a situation? | 婊子 你就不会想想吗? |
[32:04] | It ain’t my real baby, stupid. | 那又不是我的小孩 白痴 |
[32:08] | WILLIAMS: There you go. There you go. | 好了 可以了 |
[32:09] | SCOTT: Hey, hey, hey. That’s okay. I got you. | 没事 我来抱 过来 – 这是你哥哥 – 谁是乖女孩? 谁是乖女孩? |
[32:12] | – Come here. – Here’s your brother. | |
[32:14] | Who’s my good girl? Who’s a good girl? | |
[32:16] | I was so scared. | 我吓死了 真吓死了 我想死你了 |
[32:17] | I was so scared. I missed you so much. | |
[32:20] | Can I keep her? | 我可以养她吗? 我18了 |
[32:21] | I’m 18. | |
[32:23] | I’ve been taking care of her since she was born. | 基本上 从她出生就都是我在照顾 |
[32:26] | That’s up to CPS. | 这个要由儿童服务部门来决定 |
[32:27] | But I’ll have my captain put in a good word. | 不过我会为你说好话 |
[32:30] | MAN: Now stage left. – Yeah. | – 现在打台左光 – 嗯 |
[32:32] | MAN: Yeah, that’s it. | 好 就这样 |
[32:33] | It could’ve just looked like teller error. | 出纳员犯错没什么 但两次同样的错… |
[32:35] | Twice. | |
[32:37] | Now, I know you’re quite the performer, | 我知道你是个很棒的表演者 但是… |
[32:39] | but in our business, wearing a disguise is called consciousness of guilt. | 在我们这行 伪装就代表了犯罪意识 |
[32:43] | And I believe that’s beta level consciousness. | 我想这是D层次的意识状态 |
[32:49] | NICK: These people trusted you. | 这些人信任你 |
[32:51] | And you got them fired from their jobs. Why would you do that? | 你却让她们丢了工作 为什么你要这么做? |
[32:54] | Because I could. | 因为我能做到 |
[32:57] | I can’t sing. | 我不能唱歌 |
[33:00] | I’m not a surgeon. | 我不是外科医生 |
[33:02] | But I have this gift. | 但我有这种天赋 |
[33:04] | I have this energy | 我有这种能量和声音 让人们感觉到非常平静 |
[33:06] | and this voice that makes people feel very calm. | |
[33:09] | Calm enough to get inside their heads. | 让他们足够平静 而进入他们的大脑 |
[33:11] | You give me 20 minutes with anyone and I can put them under. | 给我一个人 20分钟我就可以放倒他 |
[33:14] | Cops, soldiers, bank tellers. | 警察 战士 银行出纳 |
[33:18] | I mean, come on. I had not one, but two clients who were bank tellers. | 我别的没有 但却有两个当银行出纳的客户 |
[33:22] | – I had to try. – Sprig Grenigier’s dead. | – 我要试一试 – Sprig Greniger死了 |
[33:26] | Now, we don’t think it was a suicide. | 我们不认为是自杀 |
[33:28] | Sprig wrote five checks to you. | Sprig写给你五张支票 |
[33:31] | And according to her datebook, she had six sessions. | 从她的记事册看来 她有过六次治疗 |
[33:34] | Her last one was the day she died. Explain that to me. | 最后一次是她死去的那天 我要解释 |
[33:37] | I gave her a free session. | 我给了她一次免费的治疗会谈 |
[33:39] | All right, it was the least I could do, like you said. | 起码我能这样帮她 就像你说的 她刚丢了工作 |
[33:41] | You know, she’d just lost her job. | |
[33:43] | Maybe she hadn’t lost her memory and she was onto you. | 可能她并没有失忆 她只是被你意识催眠了 |
[33:45] | I have never even been to Sprig’s apartment. | 拜托 我从来没去过Spring的公寓 |
[33:48] | No, but you used the pay phone across the street. | 是没有 但你用了她楼下的公用电话 |
[33:51] | Your prints are on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[33:53] | All she needed to hear was the sound of your voice. | 一旦她听到你的声音 |
[33:56] | [RINGING] | |
[33:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:00] | VIVIANA: It’s time for your honeymoon. | 该度蜜月了 |
[34:07] | CATHERINE: She put on a bikini. She grabbed a towel. | 她穿上一件比基尼 手里抓着一条毛巾 |
[34:09] | She went out onto the balcony. | 她走上阳台 |
[34:15] | You told her to picture herself on a beach in Hawaii, | 你让她想象自己在夏威夷沙滩上奔跑 让自己既舒服又自信 |
[34:18] | running across the sand, feeling fit and confident. | |
[34:23] | You told her to jump into the water. | 你告诉她跳进水里 |
[34:28] | [THUDS] | |
[34:30] | [PEOPLE SCREAMING] | |
[34:36] | You guys might have me for bank robbery, | 你们可以说我抢劫了银行… |
[34:40] | but there is no way that you can prove I had anything to do with her death. | 但你们没法证明我跟她的死有关 |
[34:43] | It’s like I told you, | 就像我告诉你们的… |
[34:45] | I cannot make people do anything that they don’t want to do. | 我没法让人做他们不想做的事情 |
[34:50] | I can. | 我就可以 去坐牢吧 |
[34:51] | Get in jail. | |
[35:00] | Sara. They’re bringing Thorpe in now. | Sara 他们把Thorpe带来了 |
[35:04] | Now, look. | 听着 我知道你对这案子有个人兴趣 |
[35:05] | I know you have personal interest in this. | |
[35:07] | – But you’re not on the job anymore. – I know. | – 但你已经不干这行了 – 我了解 |
[35:15] | VEGA: Tony. | |
[35:21] | Remember me? Detective Vega? | 记得我不? Vega警探 |
[35:23] | Well, screw you. I want a lawyer. | 去你妈的 我要个律师 |
[35:26] | I’m not charging you with anything. | 我没要控告你 我就想谈谈 |
[35:28] | We just wanna talk. | |
[35:30] | How’d you end up with the wheels? | 你怎么伤的腿? |
[35:32] | Pepper Street dudes are bad shots. | 辣椒街上射了几发 |
[35:34] | I’m too tough to die. | 我命硬死不了 |
[35:36] | How long ago? | 什么时候? |
[35:37] | Last Christmas. | 去年圣诞 |
[35:45] | WILLIAMS: So this is what we got. | 好 这就是我们发现的 |
[35:47] | We found your prints all over Paula Bonfilio’s car. | Paula Bonfilio的车上满是你的指纹 |
[35:52] | So tell me, Leon. | 那么告诉我 Leon 你的手是怎么伤的? |
[35:55] | How’d you bust up your hands? | |
[35:58] | I can’t remember. Picking blueberries, I think. | 不记得了 大概是摘蓝莓的时候吧 |
[36:02] | Oh. | |
[36:04] | How much did Paula owe you? | Paula欠你多少钱? |
[36:05] | Lending money to those who need it isn’t against the law. | 借钱给需要的人又不犯法 |
[36:09] | But killing them if they can’t pay up is. | 不过还不了时把他们杀掉就犯法了 |
[36:11] | [BOTH GRUNT] | 你只剩这个孩子和车了! |
[36:12] | All you got left is the baby and the car. | |
[36:15] | Pay me right now or I take them. | 还钱 要不我就带走他们 |
[36:17] | [BOTH GRUNTING] | |
[36:22] | Yeah, I roughed her up. | 对 我打了她 |
[36:23] | And, yeah, I unburdened her of her car and her baby. | 另外 对 我也带走了她的车和孩子 |
[36:27] | But when I left her in that alley, she was completely alive. | 但我把她留在那条小巷时 她绝对还活着 |
[36:30] | Why not unburden her of that $500 chip she had in her purse? | 那为什么不带走 她钱包里500美元的筹码? |
[36:33] | Lady owed me 12,000 bucks. | 这位女士欠了我一万两千块 500只够付利息 |
[36:35] | Five hundred barely covers the interest. | |
[36:38] | You gotta tough-love these junkie twits or they never pay up. | 你得给这些人一些颜色 不然他们永远也不会还清钱 |
[36:43] | I swear on my professional oath, | 我以职业发誓 |
[36:46] | I was gonna give her the car and the baby back. | 我过后会把车和孩子还给她 |
[36:50] | – Then why give them to the hooker? – That was after I saw the news. | 那干嘛给那个妓女? 因为我刚好看到那条新闻 |
[36:55] | Kid’s cool, right? | 孩子没事 对吧? |
[36:59] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[37:07] | SARA: We, uh, | 我们… 找到了Thorpe |
[37:09] | found Thorpe. | |
[37:11] | Why do you lie to me, Tom? | 为什么对撒谎 Tom? |
[37:20] | I can’t win for losing. | 我无法忍受 |
[37:24] | People told me I was selfish keeping her alive for so long. | 别人说我让她活那么久 是自私的表现 |
[37:29] | And now look at me. | 现在看看我 |
[37:32] | Mostly I was pissed that he’s out walking around. | 对于他能逍遥法外很愤怒 |
[37:35] | And whenever I wasn’t working or paying for her care, | 只要我下班或不用付钱找人照顾她 我就坐在她床边 |
[37:37] | I was just sitting by that bed. | |
[37:40] | After a while, | 后来 我发现唯一在经受折磨的… |
[37:42] | I realized the only one who was feeling any suffering | |
[37:46] | was me. | 是我 |
[37:49] | I just wasn’t living. | 我根本不算活着 |
[37:51] | I just couldn’t move on and leave her there like that. | 我没法展开新生活 任她那样 |
[37:57] | You could have asked the doctors to help you. | 你应该找医生帮你 |
[37:59] | By telling them what? | 怎么告诉他们? |
[38:03] | That I was tired? | 我累了? |
[38:04] | I wanted them to kill my wife | 说我想让他们杀了我妻子 让我独享周末? |
[38:07] | so that I could have a weekend to myself? | |
[38:12] | At least that would have been honest. | 那最起码是诚实的 |
[38:16] | [PHONE RINGS] | |
[38:19] | Archie Johnson. | 我是Archie Johnson |
[38:22] | Someone tried to cash that chip? | 有人要兑现那个筹码? |
[38:24] | Yeah. Send it over. Thanks. | 对 发过来 多谢 |
[38:38] | Grissom. | |
[38:40] | [LEXI CRYING] | |
[38:59] | This looks like the same gold link strap I found at the scene. | 这跟我在现场找到的金链子一样 |
[39:04] | And there’s blood on it. | 还有血迹 |
[39:06] | Honey. | 亲爱的… |
[39:07] | GRISSOM: Paula called Scott around 10:00. | Paula在十点左右打给了Scott |
[39:09] | Maybe she needed his help. | 她大概需要他的帮助 |
[39:11] | I screwed up. Big-time. | 出事了 大事 |
[39:15] | – Where’s Lexi? – Don’t be upset. I can fix this. | – Lexi去哪了? – 别紧张 我能搞定 |
[39:17] | No, are you out of your mind? Just tell me where Lexi is. | 不! 你疯了吗? 告诉我Lexi在哪? |
[39:20] | He won’t give her back until we give him the money! | 要是不还钱 他就不会把她还回来! |
[39:23] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[39:41] | This might explain the rage. | 这也许能解释他的暴怒 |
[39:45] | He was Oedipus. | 他有恋母情结 |
[39:50] | WENDY: I was just running the DNA profiles, | 我查了DNA |
[39:52] | Paula and Scott Bonfilio don’t have any markers in common. | Paula和Scott Bonfilio没有血缘关系 |
[39:54] | These two are not mother and son. | 他们俩肯定不是母子关系 |
[39:56] | I checked for adoption records and foster records for Scott | 我查了Scott的领养和抚育资料 什么也没有 另一方面 Lexi跟他俩都有血缘关系 |
[39:59] | and there’s nothing. Now Lexi, on the other hand, | |
[40:01] | shares markers at every locus with both of them. | |
[40:04] | So she’s their kid? | – 所以她是他们的女儿? – 对 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | |
[40:06] | Now, according to Paula’s employment record, | 根据Paula的就业记录 |
[40:08] | they’ve only been living in Vegas for a little over two years. | 他们只在维加斯住了两年多 |
[40:12] | So the child was conceived before they got here. | 所以这孩子在他们来之前就怀上了 |
[40:14] | Which means that Scott was 15 years old. | 那时候Scott才15岁 |
[40:16] | This says that her previous place of employment | 而且她上一个任职的地方是 俄亥俄州阿克伦城的拱原高中 |
[40:18] | was Archfield High School in Akron, Ohio. | |
[40:21] | Scott was her student. | Scott是她的学生 |
[40:23] | And his fingerprints are in the missing children’s database. | 他的指纹也在失踪学生的数据库里 |
[40:27] | [GRISSOM SIGHS] | |
[40:32] | She didn’t kidnap me, | 她没绑架我 但我成了她的人质 |
[40:34] | but I became her hostage. | |
[40:36] | Why didn’t you call your parents? | 你为什么不找你父母? |
[40:41] | That’s like switching arsenic for cyanide. | 那也没什么区别 |
[40:45] | They’d never let me keep Lexi. | 他们不会让我养Lexi的 |
[40:48] | Someone cared enough about you to put you in the missing kids database. | 他们很关心你 把你报进了失踪儿童数据库 |
[40:52] | My alky dad was missing his cigarette runner. | 我那酒鬼老爸想念我帮他跑腿买烟 那算不上爱 |
[40:54] | That’s hardly love. | |
[40:57] | But you and Paula. | 但是你跟Paula… |
[40:59] | She was my guidance counselor. | 她是我的指导顾问 |
[41:04] | She listened to all my problems. | 她倾听我的每一个问题 |
[41:09] | It was the first time I felt heard. | 我第一次感觉有人愿意听我说话 |
[41:12] | Then it all went to hell. | 然后一切就变糟了 |
[41:15] | I got too old for her. | 她觉得我老了 |
[41:19] | She only liked me when it was risky. | 她只喜欢我爱调皮捣蛋的年纪 |
[41:23] | As soon as the naughty faded away, | 当顽皮渐渐消失时… |
[41:26] | she started seeking risk anywhere else she could. | 她就到别处找刺激 |
[41:35] | Oh, I was just trying to start a– A better life. | 我想展开一段… 更好的生活 |
[41:40] | To make a family. | 组一个家庭 |
[41:43] | And then she gave away our baby for a gambling debt. | 然后她因为赌债出卖了我们的女儿! |
[41:46] | [GRUNTING] | |
[41:50] | Have you ever loved someone so much | 你有深爱到不惜为她杀人的人吗? |
[41:54] | that you would kill for them? | |
[41:59] | I do. | 我有 |
[42:01] | And even if Lexi can’t be with me, | 就算Lexi不能跟我生活 也比跟她在一起的好 |
[42:04] | she’s better off without her. | |
[42:10] | She promised me everything. | 她承诺过给我一切 |
[42:14] | And then she took it all away. | 然后又夺走了全部希望 |