时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | This is beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[00:27] | It’s amazing. | 真让人惊讶 |
[00:31] | I think this is it. | 我想就是这只了 |
[00:33] | You, uh, you think this is the one? | 你觉得这只行吗? |
[00:36] | It will make her very happy. | 她会很高兴的 |
[00:40] | All right, then, this is the one. | 那好吧 那就这只了 |
[00:44] | So… About the price… | 那…关于价格… |
[00:46] | Can you, uh, can you help me out here, come down a bit more now, just a little? | 你能…帮帮忙吗? 稍微优惠一下 一点也行 |
[00:51] | Sir, you already asked me that last week. | 先生 你上周已经问过了 |
[00:54] | I’ve done all I can. | 这已经是最低了 |
[00:56] | I’m giving it to you almost wholesale. | 都几乎是批发价了 |
[01:16] | Hey, come on. What are you doing? | 嘿 拜托 你干嘛? |
[01:21] | Hey, get out of the road, dummy. | 嘿 别挡道 白痴 |
[01:24] | Belt’s busted. | 传动带爆了 |
[01:25] | I got to call a tow, man. | 我得去叫个拖车 |
[01:27] | You know you can’t leave your car there. | 你不能把车扔在这里 |
[01:31] | Sir, she’s going to love anything you give her. | 先生 你给她什么她都会喜欢的 |
[01:35] | So… Let me show you some of our more affordable settings. | 不如…你再看看其他便宜的产品 |
[01:38] | No, no, hang on, hang on. | 不 不 等一下 等一下 |
[01:40] | This is the one. | 就是这只了 |
[01:41] | I’ll make it work. | 我有办法 |
[01:46] | Can you, uh, spread it out over these three cards? | 你能把钱分摊到这三张卡上吗? |
[01:58] | Everybody down!Stay down on the ground! | 所有人趴下! 趴在地上别动! |
[02:42] | Out of my way! | 别挡道! |
[02:46] | Do it! | 开枪啊! |
[02:59] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[03:25] | Somebody call an ambulance. | 打电话叫救护车 |
[03:30] | All MDPD units- code two-nine with shots fired. | 所有迈阿密警员 有人员死亡 并发生枪击 |
[03:33] | Two motorcyclists heading eastbound on the 913. | 两辆摩托在913公路上向东逃窜 |
[03:35] | Suspects armed and dangerous. | 嫌疑人携带武器 十分危险 |
[03:44] | This is Horatio Caine. I’m on the bridge and in pursuit. | 我是 Horatio Caine 我在桥上 正在追踪疑犯 |
[03:53] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[04:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[04:38] | – I didn’t see ’em, Lieutenant. – That’s impossible. | – 我没看到他们 队长 – 不可能 |
[04:40] | They just came right up here. | 他们是往这边来的 |
[04:41] | They never came this way. | 我过来没看到他们 |
[04:43] | Well, they didn’t just disappear. | 他们不可能凭空消失 |
[05:21] | CSI Miami Season 08 Episode 21 “Meltdown” | CSI Miami 犯罪现场调查: 迈亚密 第 08 季 第 21 集 |
[05:38] | Well, they didn’t just drive their bikes off the side of the bridge. | 他们不可能骑车跳下桥去 |
[05:43] | They wouldn’t have survived that fall. | 跳下去活不了 |
[05:46] | You got something, H? | 你发现什么 H? |
[05:49] | These tread marks. | 这些轮胎印 |
[05:53] | Made a pretty fast U-turn. | 做了个迅速的U型转弯 |
[06:00] | Why did they double back? | 他们为什么要掉头? |
[06:04] | Look at that scraping. | 看地下的刮痕 |
[06:06] | Something was definitely dragged. | 肯定有东西被拖动了 |
[06:11] | Maybe they rode their bikes up onto something. | 他们可能开到别的东西上了 |
[06:14] | Mr. Wolfe, I saw a truck drive by. | Wolfe 先生 我有看到一辆卡车迎面驶过 |
[06:28] | We’re looking for a fastball; They threw a change up. | 我们要追的可是快手 他们刚打了个变速球 |
[06:32] | Put out a BOLO? | 要发追缉令吗? |
[06:33] | They’re long gone now. | 他们早跑远了 |
[06:38] | These guys are good. | 这些人很厉害 |
[06:47] | You got anything? | 有什么发现? |
[06:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:50] | I checked the starter, the belts, the battery, the alternator. | 我检查过发动机 传送带 电池 发电机 |
[06:52] | There is nothing wrong with this truck. | 这辆车一点毛病都没 |
[06:53] | There’s no reason why it should have stalled. | 没理由会熄火 |
[06:55] | Yeah, they dropped it off here as a blocking maneuver. | 他们扔在这里是当路障 |
[07:02] | Did you run the VINs? | 你查过车辆识别码吗? |
[07:05] | That is the one thing that is wrong with it. | 车上唯一有毛病的就是这个 |
[07:07] | It’s been stripped. | 识别码被撕掉了 |
[07:10] | That right? | 是吗? |
[07:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[07:22] | I thought I saw somebody I knew. | 我好像看到个认识的人 |
[07:25] | Oh, yeah, who? | 是吗 谁? |
[07:27] | He’s an ex-boyfriend of mine. | 我的一个前男友 |
[07:29] | His name’s, uh, Jake Berkeley. He’s an undercover cop. | 他叫 Jake Berkeley 是卧底警察 |
[07:37] | You see this? | 你看到这个了吗? |
[07:39] | What? | 什么? |
[07:44] | It’s a VIN plate. | 这是识别码牌子 |
[07:46] | You didn’t pull this? | 这不是你撕下来的? |
[07:48] | No. | 不是 |
[07:49] | That wasn’t there before. | 先前没在这里 |
[07:55] | Look, if you don’t park it, I’m gonna cuff you to one of these tables. | 你要是不停下来配合我 我要把你拷在桌子上了 |
[07:58] | I already told you, I don’t know how they opened the cases. | 我告诉过你了 我不知道他们怎么打开的柜台 |
[08:01] | Well, how do you open ’em? | 你怎么打开? |
[08:02] | With a key, but I have the only copy, and these guys- | 用钥匙 但是 唯一的一把在我这里 这些人… |
[08:06] | they merely just waved their hands and the cases popped open. | 他们就挥挥手 柜台就自己开了 |
[08:11] | Why didn’t their magic work over there? | 他们为什么不去抢那个柜台 |
[08:12] | They didn’t even try, | 他们开都没开 |
[08:13] | and those cases have some of our most expensive diamond sets. | 这个柜台里 有我们最贵的钻石 |
[08:17] | Say this is an insurance scam. | 如果是保险诈骗的话 |
[08:20] | You’d want to take pieces that would, uh, | 你会想拿走那些 |
[08:21] | attract less attention, wouldn’t you? | 最不吸引注意的物品对吧 |
[08:23] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying it looks like an inside job. | – 你想说什么? – 我是说这可能是内部作案 |
[08:26] | I’m the only employee who was here at the time. | 我是当时在这里的唯一员工 |
[08:28] | Where were you during the robbery? | 抢劫期间你在什么地方 |
[08:30] | On the floor, with everyone else. | 趴在地上 和其他人一样 |
[09:05] | Here, look at my security footage. | 你可以看我的监控录像 |
[09:07] | Hey, Frank, do you know what this is? | 嘿 Frank 你知道这是什么? |
[09:09] | I found this taped to a flower pot outside, | 我在外面花盆里找到的 |
[09:11] | and-and I could swear that it’s wreaking havoc on my hearing aid. | 这东西简直 要把我的助听器震坏了 |
[09:13] | – Uh… Give me a minute, will you? – All right. | – 你稍等一下 好吧 – 好的 |
[09:24] | How’s it going?Does he have anything to tell us? | 情况如何? 他能告诉我们什么情况? |
[09:27] | Hmm, beyond the obvious, there appears to be something underneath his nails, | 不提最明显的那些 他指甲下面貌似有什么东西 |
[09:33] | and I overheard the manager say | 我听到经理说 |
[09:34] | he was buying an engagement ring for his sweetheart | 他正在给他女朋友 买订婚戒指 |
[09:38] | and they snatched it from his dying hand. | 他垂死的时候 歹徒从他手里抢走了戒指 |
[09:45] | Wasn’t enough to take his life. | 光一枪打死他还不够似地 |
[09:51] | Natalia, let me see that doohickey. | Natalia 拿那个玩意来我看看 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:03] | Flip that switch. | 关掉开关 |
[10:08] | Huh, you know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[10:10] | It’s a signal jammer. | 是个信号干扰仪 |
[10:11] | They used it to disable the wireless security cameras. | 用来破坏无线监控系统 |
[10:15] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[10:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:23] | You’re gonna have to wait on the other side of the tape for me, please. | 你得在带子外面等 |
[10:25] | Oh, sorry, um, I’m just wondering if my boyfriend’s still in there. | 对不起 我想知道我男朋友还在不在里面 |
[10:29] | If he is, he’s probably giving a statement. | 如果在 他可能正在录口供 |
[10:30] | Okay, I’ve been waiting for him in his office for a while now. | 我已经在他办公室等了半天了 |
[10:33] | Do you mind checking for me?His name’s Ben Rooney. | 你能帮我问一下吗? 他叫 Ben Rooney |
[10:35] | Ben Rooney. | |
[10:40] | You stay here and I’ll check it out, okay? | 你在这里等着 我去看一下 好吗? |
[10:47] | Tom, what are you doing?Everybody can see the body. | Tom 你在干什么? 这样所有人都能看到尸体 |
[10:49] | Horatio wants me to get the nail scrapings to you ASAP. | Horatio 让我尽快把 指甲里刮下的碎屑给你 |
[10:51] | That I understand. Is his name Ben Rooney? | 这我明白 这人是不是 Ben Rooney? |
[10:54] | This is his girlfriend. | 后面是他女朋友 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:16] | So, what’s under our Vic’s nails isn’t skin. | 受害者指甲里的东西不是皮 |
[11:19] | Really? | 是嘛? |
[11:21] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[11:26] | Looks rubbery. | 看起来像橡胶 |
[11:28] | It’s because it’s latex. | 因为这是乳胶 |
[11:30] | Okay, so our killers wore gloves. | 杀手戴着手套 |
[11:32] | And the transfer occurred when they grabbed the ring from his hand. | 碎屑是凶手夺走戒指时留下的 |
[11:38] | – Calleigh. – Yeah? | – 怎么了? |
[11:39] | VIN number you and Jesse found, we got an address. | 你和 Jesse 找到的识别码 我们查到地址了 |
[11:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:05] | It’s the getaway truck Horatio saw. | 这是 Horatio 看到的那辆 用来带他们逃脱的卡车 |
[12:09] | Looks like they’re long gone. | 看起来他们走了好久了 |
[12:13] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[12:15] | Calleigh, come take a look at this. | Calleigh 过来看看 |
[12:20] | Let me guess. It’s a diamond. | 我猜猜啊 是钻石 |
[12:23] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:24] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[12:27] | There must be a million in diamonds here. | 价值上百万的钻石啊 |
[12:30] | This one’s still in the prongs. | 这个还带着底座呢 |
[12:32] | Somebody must have been in a hurry. | 这些人肯定急着要跑路 |
[12:48] | Who the hell would throw away diamonds | 谁会费这么大劲 |
[12:50] | after they go to the trouble of stealing them? | 偷来钻石然后扔掉 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:54] | But we should get this back to the lab. | 但是我们该把这些带回实验室 |
[12:57] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[13:07] | Miami-Dade PD! | 迈阿密警察! |
[13:08] | Slide your weapon out where I can see it. | 把你武器扔出来 丢到我能看到的地方 |
[13:14] | Get down on the ground right now!Hands on your head. | 趴到地上! 快点! 手放在头上! |
[13:16] | Get down now! | 快点趴下! |
[13:27] | – Okay. – Jake. | – 好吧 |
[13:31] | His name was Joe Tepper. | 他叫 Joe Tepper |
[13:33] | Robbery-Homicide started tracking his movement | 抢劫-凶杀组几个月前 |
[13:35] | in South Beach a couple of months ago. | 开始在南岸海滩追踪他的行址 |
[13:38] | Dropped me into a meet-and-greet with a guy, | 我被安排和某个男的会面 |
[13:40] | and within a few days I’ve been recruited for the next heist. | 没几天就被叫去参与下次抢劫了 |
[13:43] | So what went wrong? | 那出了什么问题? |
[13:47] | He, uh, he sniffed out I was a cop. | 他 他发现我是警察了 |
[13:52] | Is that why you shot him? | 所以你开枪打他? |
[13:56] | I did that to stay alive. | 我这是为了活命 |
[13:59] | He drew at me first. | 是他先起杀念的 |
[14:01] | Were you in the store, Jake? | 你当时在店里吗 Jake? |
[14:05] | No. No, I just drove the truck. | 不 我只负责开车 |
[14:28] | Then when we passed you, the other guys bailed a few miles after, | 我们经过你时 其他几个 在几英里外脱离了围困 |
[14:31] | and Tepper told me to meet him back at his place. | Tepper 告诉我回去他那儿碰头 |
[14:36] | So he just threw away a hundred thousand dollars worth of diamonds? | 他就这么扔了价值几十万的钻石? |
[14:41] | That’s what I asked him, and that’s what pissed him off. | 我问了他 于是他就生气了 |
[14:44] | If you’re just going to throw them away, I’ll take ’em off your hands. | 如果你打算扔掉 就给我吧 |
[14:48] | Tattooed with serial numbers. | 上面印有序列号 |
[14:49] | Cops will track them right back to us. | 我们会被警察查到 |
[14:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:53] | You ain’t never tried to fence a stone before, have you? | 你从没处理过赃物 对不对? |
[14:56] | Relax, man. I just, uh, asked you a question. | 放松 伙计 我就是随口问问 |
[15:00] | You ask a lot of questions for a driver. | 作为一个司机 你的问题还真不少 |
[15:04] | You carry a badge, don’t you? | 你是警察 对不对? |
[15:09] | What do you think he did with the settings of the other pieces? | 他是怎么处理其他钻石底座的? |
[15:11] | I assume he gave ’em to his partners. | 我猜他交给了同伙 |
[15:13] | And who are the partners? | 同伙都是谁? |
[15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:16] | That’s what I was trying to find out. | 我正想找出来 |
[15:18] | But, uh, he kept me on a strict need-to-know. | 但他的口风很紧 |
[15:21] | All right, come on, Jake. You got to give us something. | 说吧 Jake 你总得提供点资料 |
[15:23] | – An innocent man was killed this morning. – What do you think I’m doing? | – 今早一个无辜的人惨遭杀害 – 你以为我都在忙什么? |
[15:26] | I mean, giving you that VIN number is probably | 告诉你车辆识别码 |
[15:28] | what put my ass in the cross hairs to begin with. | 大概就是害我 成为众矢之的的起因 |
[15:33] | Yeah. You’re right. Thank you for that. | 是啊 没错 多谢了 |
[15:37] | So, what do you think now? | 你现在怎么想? |
[15:40] | I think this trail’s officially gone cold. | 我觉得线索断了 |
[15:43] | Not yet it hasn’t, Jake. | 还没 Jake |
[15:46] | We’ve still got the diamonds. | 我们还有钻石 |
[15:53] | I need case 10-05-03-01.It was checked in by Duquesne this morning. | 我要今早由 Duquesne 登记入库的 10-05-03-01号档案 |
[15:57] | Yeah, we got bin 15, envelope five. | 对 15号柜 5号封袋 |
[15:59] | Bin 15, envelope five- there’s your winner. | 15号箱柜 5号封袋…就是这个 |
[16:10] | Walter, the seal on this box is broken. | Walter 箱子上的封带被划开了 |
[16:17] | One, two, three, four… | |
[16:23] | No, no… Wait, wait… | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[16:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:26] | What?! | 什么?! |
[16:27] | Walter, I’m missing envelope number five. | Walter 5号信封不见了 |
[16:29] | What?! | 什么?! |
[16:31] | One, two, three, four… six. | |
[16:38] | Olansky. | |
[16:40] | I need the chain of custody on the diamonds. | 我要调取钻石的保管记录 |
[16:42] | – What’s wrong? – Man, just give me the chain of custody! | – 怎么了? – 拜托 把记录找出来! |
[16:44] | Detective Duquesne logged them in this morning. | Duquesne 警探今早送来 |
[16:47] | Detective Wolfe checked them out at 9:32. | Wolfe 警探在9点32分取走 |
[16:49] | Okay, so… you just forgot to put them back? | 好的 那么…你忘记放回去了? |
[16:51] | No, I didn’t forget to put them back, Walter. | 不 我没忘 Walter |
[16:53] | Calleigh had me come down here, count them, and I put ’em back in the bin. | Calleigh 让我过来这里 数清楚 之后我就放回去了 |
[16:56] | So maybe you accidentally walked out with the envelope. | 也许你不小心把信封拿走了 |
[16:58] | Walter, what are you suggesting? | Walter 你什么意思? |
[16:59] | Nothing. The diamonds are missing, | 没什么 钻石不见了 |
[17:00] | I’m trying to jog your memory about where you… | 我想帮你回忆一下当时的… |
[17:02] | Walter, I put the envelopes back in the bin, and then I checked out with him. | Walter 我把信封放回箱子了 然后让他检查过 |
[17:05] | He’s right. | 没错 |
[17:12] | Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[17:15] | Somebody stole the stolen diamonds. | 有人偷走了这些被盗的钻石 |
[17:28] | – H. – I see him. | – 我看到他了 |
[17:32] | So we have a hundred thousand in diamonds gone? | 我们丢了价值几十万的钻石? |
[17:35] | On your watch. | 在你的监管之下 |
[17:36] | But sir, I said the security cameras were down in this area of the lab. | 但长官 我说过 实验室这区域的摄像头坏了 |
[17:39] | Did it occur to you to get ’em fixed? | 你想过修理吗? |
[17:40] | I called Tech Services the moment they went down. | 一坏我就通知技术中心了 |
[17:42] | And what time was that, Officer? | 是什么时候的事 警官? |
[17:44] | About 10:50, sir. | 大约10点50分 长官 |
[17:45] | Wolfe reported the evidence missing at 11:17. | Wolfe 在11点17分报告证物失窃 |
[17:47] | That’s half an hour, Horatio. I’m surprised the entire locker isn’t emptied out. | 半小时 Horatio 我真惊讶 整个证物室没被洗劫一空 |
[17:52] | H, if I may. | H 我能不能说两句? |
[17:54] | You know, those monitors at the jewelry store, they went haywire, too. | 珠宝店里的监视器也坏了 |
[18:04] | That’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[18:06] | This shouldn’t be turned on. | 这应该是关着的 |
[18:07] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:08] | I disconnected the battery before I processed it, and I left it that way. | 我做检测前把电源关掉了 并且再也没有开过 |
[18:11] | Battery’s still connected. | 电源开着 |
[18:14] | Yeah, I got eyes, pal. | 对 我看得见 伙计 |
[18:16] | Look, someone must have known this was in here. | 听着 肯定有人知道东西在这 |
[18:18] | And then they turned it on before they lifted the diamonds. | 然后在拿走钻石前打开了电源 |
[18:20] | Who’s the last person who touched the signal jammer? | 最后一个接触信号干扰仪的是谁? |
[18:23] | That’s you, Mr. Simmons. | 是你 Simmons 先生 |
[18:26] | Horatio, I didn’t do this. | Horatio 不是我干的 |
[18:27] | I know you didn’t, Walter. Give me a minute, please. | 我知道 Walter 请离开一下 |
[18:31] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:33] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢 Walter |
[18:35] | Horatio, I have to request that I handle this investigation. | Horatio 我要求接手调查 |
[18:38] | This is my lab. It’s going to be my investigation. | 这是我的实验室 调查由我负责 |
[18:41] | As soon as I have the results, I will share them with you. | 一旦有结果就通知你 |
[18:50] | Got Joe Tepper’s clothes from the morgue. | 从停尸房拿到 Joe Tepper 的衣服了 |
[18:52] | Tepper’s the guy that Berkeley popped. | Tepper 是被 Berkeley 毙了的那个? |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:57] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看有什么发现 |
[19:06] | There’s faint white rings under the bloodstain. | 血迹下面有模糊的白色圆形痕迹 |
[19:08] | Looks like something splashed on there and then dried. | 像是溅上什么之后又干了 |
[19:13] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[19:14] | Looks like a memory card from a digital camera. | 看着像是数码相机的存储卡 |
[19:17] | We can pop that in and see what spills out. | 我们可以插上看看有什么发现 |
[19:21] | These were all taken by the thieves casing the jewelry store in the neighborhood. | 都是劫匪在附近观察珠宝店的照片 |
[19:25] | And unfortunately, they didn’t manage to take a picture of themselves. | 不幸的是 他们并没拍自己 |
[19:29] | Who’s that? | 这是谁? |
[19:30] | This is the manager opening the store in the morning. | 这是经理早上开店的画面 |
[19:32] | Keep going. | 继续翻 |
[19:38] | This is the key of the display case. | 这是陈列柜的钥匙 |
[19:40] | Can you make a copy of a key from a photo? | 能通过照片复制钥匙吗? |
[19:43] | All you have to plug into the key code are the measurements of the teeth, | 只需插入符合锁眼的 钥匙齿形状就能开门 |
[19:45] | and if these guys had a computer program | 如果他们有规格化尺寸 |
[19:47] | that normalizes the size and the position, | 还有位置的电脑程序 |
[19:49] | they could easily make a duplicate. | 就很容易的做出复制品 |
[20:04] | Well, then this is how they broke into the display cases. | 这就是他们打开陈列柜的办法 |
[20:08] | Is it me, or does that photo look like it’s taken through a window? | 是就我觉得 还是 这照片就是透过窗户拍的? |
[20:11] | Yeah, it does. I wonder if it’s from one of the offices across the courtyard. | 没错 我在想会不会 是从庭院对面某间办公室里拍的 |
[20:13] | Let’s find out. | 去找找看吧 |
[20:19] | Yep. This is it. | 对 就是这里 |
[20:22] | This is the perfect perspective to get a close-up on the keys. | 这是拍钥匙特写的完美角度 |
[20:24] | So then it must have been taken from inside that office. | 肯定是从这间办公室里拍的 |
[20:29] | It’s a real estate office. | 这是间房产中介 |
[20:31] | You’re kidding. What’s the name? | 真的么 叫什么名字? |
[20:34] | Ben Rooney Properties. | Ben Rooney 房产 |
[20:36] | Ryan, that’s the name of our victim. | Ryan 这是受害者的名字 |
[20:38] | Maybe our victim wasn’t so innocent, after all. | 也许受害者并不那么无辜 |
[20:45] | Miss Pennington, the owner told us that Ben was in the store every day last week. | Pennington 小姐 店主说 Ben 上周每天都去店里 |
[20:50] | Now, would you know why? | 你知道原因吗? |
[20:52] | I guess he was there to buy me an engagement ring. | 我猜他想给我买订婚戒指 |
[20:55] | Actually, we don’t think so. | 实际上 我们并不这么认为 |
[20:58] | We believe that Ben was casing the store. | 我们认为 Ben 是去商店踩点 |
[21:00] | Casing? | 踩点? |
[21:01] | Ben was also taking pictures of the manager’s keys, | Ben 还拍了经理的钥匙 |
[21:04] | so that he could make duplicate copies. | 好自己复制 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry, I-I don’t understand this. | 抱歉 我 我不明白 |
[21:07] | So… if Ben was one of them, why would they shoot him? | 那么…如果 Ben 是劫匪 他同伙为什么要杀他? |
[21:13] | Thieves will often turn on each other during a robber. | 劫匪通常在抢劫时反目 |
[21:16] | That way they get the extra share. | 这样就能多分一点 |
[21:18] | We also know that Ben was working with at least three other people. | 我们还知道 Ben 至少有三个同伙 |
[21:22] | Does this man look familiar to you at all? | 你觉得这人眼熟吗? |
[21:24] | Or did you ever hear Ben talk about somebody named Joe Tepper? | 你又是否听 Ben 提起过 Joe Tepper? |
[21:29] | I- I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[21:32] | How well did you know Ben? | 你对 Ben 了解多少? |
[21:35] | I only knew him three weeks. | 我才认识他三周 |
[21:38] | I went into his office to buy a condo. | 我当时正去他的办公室买公寓 |
[21:42] | Are you still showing houses today? | 你今天还带人看房吗? |
[21:44] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[21:46] | Didn’t see you. | 我没看到你 |
[21:47] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:49] | – Here you go. – Yeah. My fault. | – 给 – 是我不好 |
[21:55] | What kind of place are you looking for? | 你想找什么样的房子? |
[22:00] | How about this one? | 这个怎样? |
[22:03] | Sold. | 已售出 |
[22:06] | Miss Pennington, is there something that you’re not telling us? | Pennington 小姐 你是不是隐瞒了什么? |
[22:09] | No. | 没有 |
[22:11] | You do realize that Ben probably knew his killers | 你要知道 Ben 可能认识凶手 |
[22:14] | and anything you can tell us will help us find them? | 你说的任何信息 都将有助于抓住他们 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:19] | I just… I guess I didn’t know him at all. | 我…恐怕根本不了解他 |
[22:26] | We’ve got a splatter stain found on the jeans of Joe Tepper. | Joe Tepper 的牛仔裤上发现一块污渍 |
[22:58] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe 先生 |
[22:58] | I got boric acid- what’s that used in? | 是硼酸 干嘛用的? |
[23:01] | Uh, insecticide, flame retardant, metal casting. | 杀虫剂 阻燃剂 金属铸件? |
[23:04] | Metal casting. | 金属铸件 |
[23:07] | Diamonds were removed from their settings. | 钻石是从首饰底座上撬下来的 |
[23:09] | What kind of settings were they? | 什么底座? |
[23:17] | Uh… They’re all made of gold. | 嗯…都是金子的 |
[23:20] | That’s what they’re using the boric acid for. | 这就是硼酸的用途 |
[23:23] | With the acid, gold goes liquid at 1, 800 degrees. | 加入硼酸后 黄金会在1800度的高温下融化 |
[23:29] | Maybe it’s not the diamonds. Maybe it’s the gold. | 也许他们的目标不是钻石而是黄金 |
[23:42] | So, why are we talking to this Spano guy? | 我们找这个叫 Spano 的干嘛? |
[23:43] | He’s been in lockup for the last two months. | 这两个月他都关在牢里 |
[23:45] | The biggest fence in the city. | 他是本市最大的销赃头子 |
[23:46] | He will have information about who our thieves are and where our gold is going. | 他可能知道 那两个贼是谁 还有黄金去了哪 |
[23:53] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[23:54] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[23:56] | I understand you guys need me as a technical consultant. | 你们邀我做技术顾问 |
[23:58] | So how does this affect my situation? | 对我有什么好处吗? |
[24:00] | Depends on how generous you are. | 那取决于你有多坦率 |
[24:02] | Okay. So, whatcha got? | 好吧 什么事? |
[24:03] | We’ve got a jewelry store smash-and-grab, and | 有一起珠宝店抢劫案 |
[24:05] | they were only concerned about the gold. | 抢匪的目标只有黄金 |
[24:07] | They used boric acid. | 他们使用硼酸 |
[24:09] | Very nice- these boys know what they’re doing, for sure. | 干得漂亮– 这些孩子很清楚自己在干嘛 |
[24:12] | So why just gold?Aren’t diamonds worth more? | 为什么只要黄金? 钻石不是更值钱吗? |
[24:14] | Yes, sometimes, but in the heart, my friend, gold is the Golden Rule. | 有时候是 不过在人们心里 黄金的地位仍然不可取代 |
[24:18] | What happens when the economy tanks? | 经济萧条会导致什么? |
[24:20] | Gold skyrockets. You know, people trust it. | 金价会飞涨 对此大家深信不疑 |
[24:22] | They can hold it in their hands, they can put it under their bed at night. | 他们能捧在手里 压在枕下 |
[24:25] | And with the current state of affairs, gold is up over $1, 200 an ounce, amigo. | 按现在的行情 金价已经涨到 每盎司1200美金了 伙计 |
[24:29] | That is a better investment than Google. | 这比投资 Google 赚钱多了 |
[24:32] | So, who were your buyers, amigo? | 那你是买家吗 伙计? |
[24:36] | – Trick question. – I’m losing interest. | – 一个陷阱 – 我没耐性了 |
[24:38] | Who are they selling the gold to? | 他们把黄金卖给谁了? |
[24:40] | Everyone buys gold. | 人人都爱买黄金 |
[24:41] | You’re not gonna find your boys through the buyers. | 从买家身上是查不到人的 |
[24:44] | Gold can’t be traced. | 你们无法追踪黄金 |
[24:45] | It doesn’t have serial numbers, like diamonds. | 又不像钻石上面有序列号 |
[24:47] | You melt it down, it cannot be traced. | 融化了以后谁都找不出来 |
[24:50] | It’s easier to move than heroin. | 比转移海洛因还方便 |
[24:51] | Well, these guys were pretty efficient. | 这些家伙动作很快 |
[24:53] | They were in and out in less than 60 seconds. | 前后只用了不到60秒 |
[24:55] | You have any idea who they are? | 你知道是谁吗? |
[24:57] | Thanks to you fine people, I’ve been out of the loop. | 拜你们所赐 我已经脱离那圈子了 |
[25:00] | A man died in the store. | 珠宝店里死了一个男人 |
[25:02] | All right, I can tell you, this one job ain’t enough; | 好吧 我只能告诉你 这一票还远远不够 |
[25:05] | It takes a lot to make a score. | 他们需要更多 |
[25:06] | I suggest you widen your net, but… | 我建议你们扩大搜查范围… |
[25:08] | If I were you I’d do it fast, | 而且如果是我就会马上行动 |
[25:10] | because once they have enough for a sale, they’re gonna move on it ASAP. | 因为他们一旦凑足了货 就会立即转移 |
[25:14] | And then… Poof. | 然后…噗 |
[25:19] | Poof. | 噗 |
[25:21] | Speaking of which, take him. | 就这样吧 带他下去 |
[25:23] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[25:25] | What about me? | 那我怎么办? |
[25:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:32] | Well, now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[25:35] | You heard the man, Jesse. | 你都听见了 Jesse |
[25:37] | Let’s widen our net. Make a call to the Feds. | 扩大搜查范围 打电话给 FBI |
[25:44] | Hey, have you seen that signal jammer? | 看见那个信号干扰仪了吗? |
[25:46] | Uh, yeah, it’s right over there. | 哦 就放在那边 |
[25:48] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[25:50] | Hey, you okay? | 没事吧? |
[25:51] | Yeah, yeah, no, I’m good. Hey, I hear you’re gonna be playing on our team again. | 没事没事 我很好 听说你要归队了 |
[25:54] | Hey, I’ve always been on our team. | 我又没离队过 |
[25:56] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么那? |
[25:57] | Hey, I’m just here helping you guys out until your case load lightens up. | 除非你们已经无案可查 否则我会一直帮忙的 |
[26:00] | Will you do me a favor?Will you turn that thing off, please? | 帮个忙好吗? 麻烦关掉先 |
[26:01] | – It’s making me crazy. – Sure. | – 快把我弄疯了 – 好 |
[26:04] | It is off. | 是关着的 |
[26:05] | – It is? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 对啊 |
[26:08] | It’s got to be you, then, because my hearing aid just totally… | 那就是因为你了 我的助听器… |
[26:12] | Started freaking out right when… | 打从你进来… |
[26:15] | …right when you walked in. | …就开始失控 |
[26:30] | You didn’t come back here to just help us out, did you? | 你回来不只是帮忙的对吗? |
[26:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[26:35] | You forget I was an FBI informant in this lab, | 别忘了 我以前就是 FBI 安插的探子 |
[26:37] | and I know you’ve got to be wearing a wire. | 我知道你戴着窃听器 |
[26:41] | I am. | 对 |
[26:46] | It’s off. | 关掉了 |
[26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Is this about the diamonds? | 是为了钻石的事吗? |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:51] | That’s the fastest I’ve ever seen the state’s attorney’s office move on something. | 我还从没见过州检察部动作这么快 |
[26:54] | We’ve been working on this for a couple of months, Natalia. | 我们已经调查了好几个月了 Natalia |
[26:56] | When we were receiving evidence for trials things would be missing: Drugs, cash. | 毒品 现金– 庭审证据莫名其妙地遗失 |
[27:00] | Small amounts. | 不过都很少 |
[27:03] | We couldn’t find where the leak was. | 找不出哪出了纰漏 |
[27:04] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[27:06] | Does Horatio know? | Horatio 知道吗? |
[27:08] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[27:09] | When were you gonna tell the rest of us? | 你们准备什么时候才告诉我们? |
[27:11] | Or do you actually think that it is one of us? | 你真的觉得是我们的人干的? |
[27:12] | That’s why I volunteered for this- to protect you guys. | 所以我才自愿申请调查– 来保护你们 |
[27:16] | I’ll filter the recordings. | 我会给报告把关 |
[27:18] | Something’s still going on. | 调查还在进行 |
[27:19] | Look, I need you to keep this between us. | 你得帮我保密 |
[27:22] | Okay, but you’ve got to be careful, Eric. | 好 你要小心 Eric |
[27:25] | I’m not gonna let anyone get hurt. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[27:26] | I meant you. | 我是说你 |
[28:49] | You know, Calleigh carries the same drop gun you do, a… | Calleigh 跟你 身上都带着同样的”弃枪” |
[28:52] | Ankle-holstered. 45. | 点45 配踝枪套 |
[28:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:56] | She, uh, she showed me how she makes custom ammo for it. | 她给我演示过 怎么做它的自制弹药 |
[29:00] | She uses a Russian-brand primer. | 用俄罗斯产的雷管 |
[29:02] | She, uh, mixes it with Whitefield 296 pistol powder. | 和 Whitefield 296型手枪的火药 |
[29:07] | “Hand loads, ” she calls them. | 她称之为”手工子弹” |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:10] | She said you showed her how to make them. | 她说是你教的 |
[29:11] | Is that why you brought me in here? | 你叫我来就为了这个? |
[29:13] | Because you’re jealous that your girlfriend still has something from the ex? | 因为你嫉妒女朋友还保留着 前男友那儿来的习惯? |
[29:18] | No. No, actually, we found, uh, GSR on a video signal jammer | 那倒不是 我们在 用来屏蔽实验室监控的 |
[29:23] | that was used to disable the cameras here in the lab. | 信号干扰仪上 发现了枪击残留物 |
[29:28] | And they contain mercury. | 里面含有水银 |
[29:29] | That’s unique to Russian-brand primer. | 这是俄罗斯产雷管的特有成分 |
[29:32] | Well, like you said, I’m not the only one who uses those loads. | 你也说了 不是只有我在用 |
[29:36] | Calleigh could’ve got it on there during processing. | 也可能是 Calleigh 在处理时沾上的 |
[29:39] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[29:41] | Except she never touched them. | 只是她根本没动过 |
[29:44] | Are you working for I.A. now? | 你在为内务部干活? |
[29:46] | No. No, I’m not, but, uh, I’m gonna have to take this to them. | 也不是 不过我得把这报告给他们 |
[29:51] | So, where were you, Jake, | 当 钻石从证物柜里 |
[29:52] | when the diamonds went missing from the locker? | 消失时 你在哪里 Jake? |
[29:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[29:55] | Now I’m the Pink Panther?Hmm? | 我成粉红豹了 嗯? |
[29:58] | Don’t you think I’ve had enough trouble today? | 你不觉得我今天够烦的了? |
[30:00] | I nearly got killed, Delko, in case you haven’t heard. | 以防你还不知道 我可差点被杀 |
[30:05] | No, you did the killing, Jake. | 最后是你下了杀手 Jake |
[30:09] | So, let me tell you what I think. | 听听我是怎么想的 |
[30:10] | I think that you’ve been undercover too long. | 我认为 你潜伏得太久了 |
[30:14] | I think you’ve seen some big money change hands, | 我认为 你看到了发大财的机会 |
[30:15] | and, uh, thought it was time to take a piece. | 而你决定分一杯羹 |
[30:18] | The carrot we dangled in front of Tepper, | 引 Tepper 接受我的诱饵 |
[30:20] | to take me on, was the toys that I could bring. | 就是我能拿到的小玩意 |
[30:25] | Like a wireless signal jammer. | 比如无线信号干扰仪 |
[30:28] | And if I did get GSR on that thing… | 如果那东西上真的有枪击残留物 |
[30:31] | it was before I passed it off to Tepper, | 那也是我给 Tepper 之前沾上的 |
[30:35] | not after you guys logged it into evidence. | 而不是你们放入证据袋后 |
[30:41] | And you know what, until you pull undercover duty… | 还有 除非你亲自试试卧底… |
[30:45] | Don’t lecture me on how long I’ve been under. | 再来说教我干了卧底有多久的事 |
[30:49] | ‘Cause you have no idea what it’s like. | 因为你根本不知道那是什么滋味 |
[31:01] | I widened the search by using the FBI’s National Data Exchange System. | 我借助 FBI 的全国数据交换系统 扩大了搜索范围 |
[31:04] | So I searched for any unsolved jewelry store robberies that fit today’s M.O. | 查找任何符合今天作案手法的 未破的珠宝店抢劫案 |
[31:07] | New York, Seattle, Dallas. | 纽约 西雅图 达拉斯 |
[31:11] | They’re nationwide. | 是全国性的 |
[31:12] | Yeah. 23, not counting today’s. | 是 还不算今天这起 一共23起 |
[31:14] | And the FBI’s calling them 60-second men- in and out in less than a minute. | FBI 称这些案件为”60秒劫匪案” 整个案发过程都不到一分钟 |
[31:17] | I’m telling you, it’s all the same. They have keys to open the displays, | 要我说 这些案子都一样 劫匪有打开陈列柜的钥匙 |
[31:19] | they take only gold, escape on motorcycles through staged traffic jams. | 只抢黄金 然后骑摩托车 趁事先安排好的堵车逃走 |
[31:22] | Except this time, they put a man in the morgue. | 但这次 他们杀了一个人 |
[31:26] | Do we have photographs of the thieves? | 有劫匪的照片吗? |
[31:28] | Well… Uh, no, like today, they always knocked out the security cameras. | 喔…呃 没有 就像今天 他们总会破坏监控摄像头 |
[31:33] | What about photographs by witnesses? | 有目击者拍到的照片吗? |
[31:36] | Yeah, I’ll run a search. | 好 我查一下 |
[31:42] | Those two are blurry. | 那两张不清楚 |
[31:45] | That leaves us with four. | 还剩4张 |
[31:47] | You know what, Jesse?Zoom in on those faces. | Jesse 这么着 把脸部放大 |
[31:54] | They’re all different. | 全都不一样 |
[31:55] | Maybe the latex we found wasn’t from the robbers’ gloves. | 也许咱们发现的乳胶 不是劫匪的手套上的 |
[31:58] | Maybe they wore facial prosthetics. | 也许他们戴了易容面具 |
[32:06] | Is there any way we can see their real faces? | 咱们能用合成的办法 |
[32:08] | Can we make a composite? | 看到他们真正的嘴脸吗? |
[32:12] | Well, here’s the recognition software to compare facial structures. | 喔 这是比较面部结构的识别软件 |
[32:17] | Maybe if I… I remove the differences, that might subtract the prosthetics. | 要是我…把不同点都除去 可能也会除掉他们的伪装 |
[32:28] | They’re women. | 她们是女的 |
[32:30] | The image on the right, Jesse, is the victim’s girlfriend. | 右图上的人 Jesse 是受害者的女朋友 |
[32:48] | Ben was honestly buying you that ring. | Ben 是真心想给你买钻戒 |
[32:51] | He wasn’t a part of the heist, was he? | 对劫案他并不知情 对吧? |
[32:53] | Ben was just a mark. | Ben 只是个工具 |
[32:54] | Oh, I think he was more than that. | 噢 我可不这么认为 |
[32:57] | No. His office had the vantage point we needed to photograph the keys. | 他确实是 我们需要利用他办公室拍到钥匙 |
[33:07] | Thanks for waiting for me. | 谢谢你等我 |
[33:13] | If that’s true, then why didn’t you just melt that down with the rest of the stuff? | 要真是这样 你干嘛不把它跟其他东西一起熔掉? |
[33:17] | Because I’m stupid. | 因为我犯傻了 |
[33:21] | I did the one thing you’re not supposed to do. | 我做了件不该做的事 |
[33:26] | I fell for a mark. | 我爱上了我的”工具” |
[33:38] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:40] | I have an appointment. | 要去赴个约 |
[33:42] | I’m dead if I miss it. | 不去我就死定了 |
[33:45] | Oh, I know. I have appointments, too. | 哦 我懂 我也有约 |
[33:50] | Let’s just play hooky today, huh? | 今天咱就放人飞机吧 你说呢? |
[33:54] | Just you and me? | 就咱们俩? |
[33:58] | All right, but we got to stay in bed all day. | 好吧 但咱俩就要整天待在床上了 |
[34:07] | And that’s why you went back to the jewelry store. | 所以你才返回了珠宝店 |
[34:10] | I went back to see if… Ben was still alive. | 我回去看 Ben…是不是还活着 |
[34:15] | Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t have had that problem if you didn’t shoot him. | 是啊 我想要是你没开枪打他 就不会有那个疑问了 |
[34:18] | I didn’t. | 我确实没有 |
[34:22] | I couldn’t. | 我下不了手 |
[34:23] | Well, then, who did? | 喔 那是谁干的? |
[34:27] | Out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[34:34] | Do it! | 开枪! |
[34:47] | Forget about him. Come on, let’s go. | 别管他了 快点 咱们走 |
[34:53] | Why don’t you, uh…? | 你何不…呃 |
[34:56] | Why don’t you tell us who your partners are? | 何不告诉我们你的同伙是谁呢? |
[34:58] | I’m not a snitch, okay? | 我不是告密者 明白吗? |
[35:00] | You’re also not a murderer, and I’d hate to see you go away as one. | 你也不是杀人犯 我不想看到你作为杀人犯离开这 |
[35:04] | Okay, look, Kayla, if you had any feelings for Ben, don’t let his killer go free. | 好的 听着 Kayla 如果你真爱 Ben 就别放跑杀他的凶手 |
[35:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | You already know Joe Tepper. | 你们见过 Joe Tepper |
[35:20] | He was our utility. | 他是我们的下手 |
[35:23] | He basically did whatever we told him. | 他基本上对我们言听计从 |
[35:28] | And that’s Whit. | 这个是 Whit |
[35:31] | Whitney Dern. | |
[35:38] | How about you tell us where she is right now? | 告诉我们她现在在哪儿 |
[35:51] | This is where we melted the gold. | 这是我们熔化黄金的地方 |
[35:54] | But she’s shipping it out this afternoon. | 但她今天下午要把金子运出去 |
[35:58] | And she’s going with it. | 她也一起开溜 |
[36:08] | Motorcycles. | 摩托车 |
[36:09] | What did you think you’d find? | 你以为会发现什么? |
[36:11] | Pile of gold? | 一座金山? |
[36:14] | Check it, Jesse. | 查一查 Jesse |
[36:28] | It’s just a shipment of bikes. | 只是一集装箱摩托车 |
[36:30] | Whatever you’re looking for, it’s long gone by now. | 不管你在找什么 早就没影儿了 |
[36:33] | If that were true, lady, you would have left the truck behind. | 要果真如此 女士 你早就把这卡车丢下了 |
[36:39] | Stay where you are. | 站着别动 |
[36:40] | I’m coming up. | 我上来了 |
[36:54] | Jesse, you got a gold pen? | Jesse 你有测金笔吗? |
[36:55] | Yeah. There’s one in my kit. | 有 工具箱里有一支 |
[37:33] | This motorcycle’s made of gold. | 这辆摩托车是金子做的 |
[37:37] | Hide it in plain sight. Easiest way to get it through customs. | 就藏在眼皮子底下 真是通过海关检查的最好办法 |
[38:01] | Where was the gold going to? | 你要把金子运到哪去? |
[38:03] | I don’t know, Your Honor. | 我不知道 警官大人 |
[38:04] | I’m just an innocent bystander, threatened by these big men with guns. | 我只是个无辜的旁观者 被这些大男人们拿枪逼着 |
[38:09] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Ben Rooney. | 你因谋杀 Ben Rooney 被捕 |
[38:11] | Don’t know a Ben Rooney. | 我不认识叫 Ben Rooney 的 |
[38:13] | Kayla Pennington did. | 可 Kayla Pennington 认识 |
[38:15] | And you’re taking her word for it? | 她说的话你们也信? |
[38:17] | That’s the way this works. | 正是如此 |
[38:20] | Cuff her. | 铐上她 |
[38:43] | Stupid bitch!We were so damn close. | 蠢娘们儿! 咱们差点就干成了 |
[38:46] | Get her out of here! | 把她带走! |
[38:47] | And you sold us out? | 你就这样出卖了咱? |
[38:49] | $24 million down the drain? | 两千四百万就这么没了? |
[38:51] | I hope he was worth it. | 但愿他值这个数 |
[39:03] | Um, Jake told me what happened. | 嗨 Jake 跟我说了 |
[39:06] | I just wanted to stop by and let you know you don’t have to worry about him. | 我只想过来告诉你 你不用担心他 |
[39:10] | Look, I’m not worried, I just… Look, it’s not about you and me, Calleigh. | 瞧 我并不是担心 我只是… 听着 这和咱俩无关 Calleigh |
[39:14] | It’s about the lab. | 而是事关实验室 |
[39:16] | No. I meant he couldn’t have taken the diamonds. | 不 我是说他不可能拿了钻石 |
[39:19] | You’re just gonna take his word? | 于是你就信他了? |
[39:20] | Well, he was with me. | 喔 他当时跟我在一起 |
[39:23] | What do you mean, with you? | 跟你在一起 什么意思? |
[39:24] | I took him to the hospital to get checked out. | 是我送他去医院做检查的 |
[39:27] | And that’s it? | 这就完了? |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[39:30] | You know, it’s funny because I thought that you weren’t jealous. | 你知道吗 说来好笑 我还以为你不会吃醋 |
[39:36] | I’m not. I… I just, uh… | 我没吃醋 我…我只是 呃… |
[39:41] | I’m just curious. That’s all. | 我只是好奇 仅此而已 |
[39:44] | All right. | 你说是就是吧 |
[39:45] | Well, I should go, because I’m tired. | 喔 我要走了 我好累 |
[39:48] | It’s been a really long day, and… | 这一天可真辛苦 所以… |
[39:51] | …I have to go home. | …我得回家了 |
[39:54] | Save a little something. | 给我留点劲儿 |
[39:59] | The guy from, uh, Forensic Engineering on the second floor | 那个 呃 二楼鉴证工程部的 |
[40:03] | with the beady eyes and the scissor hands… | 长一双鱼眼和 两只剪刀手的家伙… |
[40:04] | Oh, Mitten. | 哦 你说 Mitten |
[40:05] | – Yes, yes. – Yeah, yes, yes. | – 对 对 – 是呀 是呀 |
[40:06] | If 50 pounds of beef jerky was missing, then I’d believe it was Mitten. | 要是丢了50磅牛肉干 我准得认为是 Mitten 偷吃的 |
[40:13] | So still no word on those diamonds? | 那些钻石还是没信儿吗? |
[40:14] | No. Gone. Thin air. Poof. | 没有 没了 噗的一声 凭空消失了 |
[40:17] | Telling you guys, heads are gonna roll on this one. | 信我的吧 这次肯定有人要倒霉了 |
[40:19] | I guarantee it. | 我敢保证 |
[40:21] | I got an announcement to make. | 我得声明一下 |
[40:23] | I’m not going out for a drink tonight. I’m too tired. I’m sick of this mishegoss. | 今晚我不出去喝了 太累了 我受够这些破事了 |
[40:26] | I’m going home, taking a bath. | 我要回家去 好好洗个澡 |
[40:27] | It’s too bad, ’cause I was gonna go get myself a tasty beverage at Crosby’s. | 那就可惜了 我还准备自己去 Crosby 好好喝一杯呢 |
[40:31] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[40:32] | Count me three. | 加我仨 |
[40:33] | Is five a crowd? | 五个人嫌多不? |
[40:34] | Definitely not. | 当然不 |
[40:36] | This is where we get to break the new guy in. | 咱得从这儿起好好训训新人 |
[40:38] | The new guy. How about the new guy’s buying? | 还新人呢 那新人请客怎么样? |
[40:45] | You know what?I should probably hang back. I know it’s stupid. | 那…我还是不去了 这样太傻了 |
[40:48] | What?What are you talking about? | 什么? 你说什么呢? |
[40:50] | – It was you idea, BV. – I know. | – 这可是你的主意 BV – 我知道 |
[40:51] | I forgot that I have got to be in court tomorrow morning. | 我忘了明早我还得出庭呢 |
[40:53] | I haven’t even begun to look at my notes. | 我的笔录我还一眼没看呢 |
[40:55] | You know, I’m gonna have to catch up to you guys another night. | 这样吧 改天我一定跟你们出去喝 |
[40:57] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[40:58] | That’s sad. | 太可惜了 |
[40:59] | Let’s go. | 那咱走吧 |
[41:01] | Have one for me. | 替我喝一杯 |
[41:03] | – Have a nice night. – Okay. | – 晚安 – 好的 |