Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Step up, ladies! 姑娘们 快来!
[00:21] These delicious college boys have offered up 这些秀色可餐的男大学生自愿献出
[00:24] their perfectly-sculpted bods for your spring break enjoyment! 他们完美的肌肉供你们在春假享受!
[00:31] We’re looking for the leanest, the meanest, 我们在寻找迈阿密最精瘦 最平均
[00:34] the hardest, tightest pecs in Miami! 最坚硬 最紧实的胸肌!
[00:39] And you get to be the judge. 而你们就是评委
[00:42] Hose them down! 淋湿他们吧!
[01:05] Yeah! How you ladies doing?! 嗨! 各位姑娘好吗?!
[01:08] You want to see what’s on The Program for today?! 想看看今天有什么节目吗?!
[01:14] This is The Program! 这就是节目!
[01:18] Now, who wants to get with The Program?! 谁想加入今天的节目?!
[01:31] Spring break 2010! 2010年春假!
[01:35] South Beach, let me hear you! 南部沙滩 让我听见你们的声音!
[01:39] All right, we got all night! 好的 我们有一整晚的时间!
[01:41] We’re gonna do it right! 我们要好好享受!
[01:42] Get up and get down! 尽情舞动吧!
[01:46] Your queen has arrived! 女王驾到!
[01:49] Let them drink champagne! 赐予你们香槟!
[02:04] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[02:05] Let’s go. You angels are in for a treat. 来吧 你们这些天使将受到款待
[02:08] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗?
[02:10] Oh, yeah, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. 当然 我从来没这么确定过
[02:12] What did you have in mind? 你有什么想法?
[02:16] Having the time of our lives! 享受人生!
[02:51] How in the hell? 搞什么鬼?
[04:04] What kind of a person does that? 怎么会有人这么做?
[04:06] I mean, just puts a girl out with the laundry? 就这么把一个女孩丢进洗衣房?
[04:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:10] Blame it on spring break. 都是春假惹的祸
[04:12] Guys think of it as a vacation from common decency. 他们以为这是一个 没有道德约束的假日
[04:14] They do whatever the hell they want to do 他们为所欲为
[04:16] with no… no consequences. 以为不会…不会有任何代价
[04:18] Well, I’ll tell you what. 要我说
[04:20] There are gonna be consequences. 这事会让他们付出代价
[04:58] CSI Miami Season 08 Episode 19 “Spring Breakdown” CSI Miami 犯罪现场调查: 迈亚密 第 08 季 第 19 集
[05:15] Jesse, what do you think? Jesse 你怎么看?
[05:16] Sand constricted his lungs? 沙子堵塞了肺部
[05:19] ‘Caused him to suffocate? 导致他窒息死亡吗?
[05:23] Well, the tide was high last night. 昨晚的潮位很高
[05:26] And the foam around his mouth means he most likely drowned. 嘴角的泡沫表明很可能是淹死的
[05:30] I’m sure Tom will enlighten us. 我相信 Tom 会给我们解惑的
[05:32] I don’t need Tom to tell me 不需要 Tom 告诉我 我就知道
[05:34] we discovered a new kind of stupid. 我们发现了新品种的愚蠢行为
[05:36] Well, based on the amount of sand that was displaced 根据被挖走的沙的数量
[05:38] and the depth of the hole, I bet you we’re looking 以及洞的深度来看 我猜
[05:40] at more than one killer. You think there’s killers? – 凶手不止一个 – 你觉得有好几个?
[05:42] Yeah. I tell you what I think. 嗯 我是这么想的
[05:44] Sandman over here’s buddies 这位沙人的朋友们
[05:46] drank a copious amount of alcohol, 喝了很多酒
[05:47] they buried him as a prank, then they took off. 于是恶作剧 把他埋了起来 然后就离开了
[05:50] They thought he’d get free, tide came in… 他们以为他能出来 结果涨潮了…
[05:52] That’s it. 就成了这样
[05:55] Guys! Come on! It’s not funny! 伙计们! 快点! 这可不好玩!
[06:01] Somebody help! 救命!
[06:09] Somebody help! 救命!
[06:17] Accident or not, 不管是不是意外
[06:18] we still need to figure out who did this. 我们都得找出做这事的人
[06:21] Let’s get to work. 去干活吧
[06:23] Okay, hold him there. 好的 按住他别动
[06:24] I want to get a look at this. 让我仔细看看
[06:29] I remember spring break… Daytona Beach. 我记得我的春假…在德通纳海滩
[06:32] It’s a miracle I survived. 我能活下来真是个奇迹
[06:34] Get drunk and crazy… for what? 喝酒发疯…为了什么呢?
[06:39] To end up like this? 为了最后变成这样?
[06:43] Unless you think it was suicide. 除非你觉得这是自杀
[06:44] Good aim. 准头不错
[06:46] Or bad, depending on how you want to look at it. 或者说很差 取决于 你从哪个角度看这件事
[06:59] You okay? 你还好吗?
[07:01] Yeah, I guess. 嗯 还好
[07:02] It’s just when you’re a kid, spring break is supposed 只不过对孩子来说 春假本该是
[07:05] to be the best part of your life, not the worst. 人生中最美好的时光 而不是最糟的
[07:07] Yeah. 对
[07:08] Got anything to go on? 有什么发现吗?
[07:09] First and foremost, it’s clearly a body dump. 首先 很明显是弃尸
[07:13] Yeah. A cherry of a dump site. 嗯 是个弃尸的好地点
[07:16] Hell, almost every hotel in this town uses this place. 这镇上几乎所有的宾馆都用这
[07:18] So they all send their sheets here? 他们都把床单送来这里?
[07:20] Yeah. 对
[07:21] Well, that’s gonna make ID’ing the body a challenge. 这样辨别身份可就困难了
[07:24] Laundry system’s almost fully automated. 整个洗涤过程基本是全自动的
[07:27] Well, that would explain why she wasn’t found 这就解释了为什么
[07:30] until the end of the cycle. 直到洗涤过程的最后才发现她
[07:31] Yeah. You know, any evidence from our killer on her 对 她身上任何有关
[07:34] that was in that washer’s got to be destroyed. 凶手的证据 大概都被洗衣机毁了
[07:44] There’s actually a debris collector 实际上 在旁边
[07:48] on the side. 有个集屑器
[07:49] It’s for large items 只用来过滤大件物品的
[07:50] so that it doesn’t mess up the plumbing. 以防堵塞住管道
[07:52] Got a sock… 有一只袜子…
[07:55] sunglasses… 太阳眼镜…
[07:57] money, Chapstick. 钱 润唇膏
[08:00] There’s a lot of stuff in here. 里面有很多东西
[08:02] Could be from our killer, 可能是凶手的
[08:03] could be from our victim. 也可能是受害人的
[08:05] Yeah. 嗯
[08:20] Okay. One, two, three. Up! 好了 一二三 起!
[08:27] Bodies are piling up; three and counting. 尸体越来越多 现在已经有三具了
[08:30] And here I am, outnumbered. 我都忙不过来了
[08:32] Do we have an ID yet, Doctor? 查到身份了吗 医生?
[08:34] None that I found. I sent photos upstairs 我没查到 我把照片送到楼上
[08:35] to Missing Persons, but I’ve heard nary a word from them. 去对比失踪人口了 但还没听到任何消息
[08:38] I did find something 我的确发现了一些
[08:40] that I can’t blame on the pipe that perforated his abdomen. 无法归咎于戳穿他腹部管子的东西
[08:43] On the periphery of the wound, 在伤口的外围
[08:45] there are second and third-degree burns. 有二度和三度的烧伤痕迹
[08:47] And on the remains pulled from the pipe, 我在管子的残渣里
[08:49] I found some kind of residue which I sent to trace. 也找到了一些残留物 已经送去鉴证科了
[08:52] Okay. What did they find? 好的 有什么发现?
[08:53] Strontium, magnesium, potassium and sulfur. 锶 镁 钾和硫
[08:56] Components of a flare. 是照明弹的组成物
[08:58] Yes. 对
[08:59] As strange as it sounds, 听起来很诡异
[09:01] I think he was shot with a flare gun. 但我觉得他是被信号枪打死的
[09:03] So much for suicide. 不可能是自杀了
[09:06] And… 还有…
[09:09] there’s this. 这个
[09:11] Is that glass? 是玻璃吗?
[09:12] Tempered, to be precise. 确切地说 是钢化玻璃
[09:15] So, gentlemen, there was a window 先生们 凶手
[09:17] between our shooter and our victim. 和受害人之间隔了一扇窗
[09:21] Gentlemen, we’re looking for a broken window 先生们 我们要去 Ciel Bleu 酒店
[09:24] at the Ciel Bleu Hotel. 找一扇破损的窗户
[09:26] Thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[09:31] Got the same residue here, H. 这里有同样的残留物 H
[09:34] And scorch marks. 还有烧伤的痕迹
[09:36] Yes, and judging from the amount 嗯 从玻璃碎片的数量上看
[09:37] of glass out there, the blast originated 爆炸气浪就是在这里
[09:39] in here, didn’t it? 形成的 对不对?
[09:40] Hey, no! 嗨 不!
[09:42] What are you doing, man?! Don’t! 你干什么 伙计?! 不!
[09:46] Lieutenant Caine. This is the guy. Caine 队长 就是这个人
[09:48] Look, I’m-I’m really, really sorry 听着 我真的很抱歉
[09:50] about the window. 打碎了窗户
[09:51] I’ll pay for it, I promise. 我会赔钱的 我保证
[09:53] So, you admit you fired the weapon? 那么 你承认开枪了?
[09:55] Yeah, but I think the hotel’s way overreacting. 对 但我觉得酒店有点反应过度了
[09:58] You know, you didn’t have to send out the SWAT team. 没必要派特警队来吧
[10:00] Where is the weapon? 枪在哪?
[10:02] It’s in my bag. 在我的包里
[10:09] What the hell are you doing 你随身带着
[10:11] with a flare gun?! 信号枪干嘛?!
[10:12] I drove my dad’s car here from Michigan. 我从密歇根一路开我爸的车过来
[10:14] He’s got a boat. 他有一艘船
[10:15] He left it in the car. 他把枪留在了车里
[10:17] I grabbed it for kicks and giggles. 我拿了它来找乐子
[10:18] You know, in case I wanted 万一我想
[10:20] to start an impromptu fireworks show. 即兴来个烟火秀啥的
[10:21] But instead, you shot a guy through the window. 但相反 你透过窗子朝别人开枪
[10:24] Shot a guy? No, I-I didn’t shoot anyone. 朝别人开枪? 没 我没打过任何人
[10:26] You just said you discharged the weapon. 你刚才说你开过枪
[10:28] I shot at him, I didn’t hit him. 我朝他开了枪 但并没打中
[10:30] Okay, I… I have a body down at the morgue 好的 我…我的停尸房有具尸体
[10:33] that begs to differ. 可不这么认为
[10:34] No-no-no-no-no! Look, look, 不不不! 听着 听着
[10:36] I had a bunch of people up here 昨晚这里有很多人
[10:37] partying last night. 开派对
[10:38] We were all hanging out, having fun, 我们聚在这里 玩得很开心
[10:40] but this one guy starts going crazy; 但有个人突然开始发狂
[10:41] he’s throwing drinks everywhere, getting in everyone’s faces. 到处扔饮料 冲着人破口大骂
[10:43] I told him to get out, but he wouldn’t. 我叫他出去 但他不肯
[10:45] I just… I just wanted to scare him. 我只是…我只是想吓吓他
[10:47] By shooting at him with a flare gun? 通过朝他开信号枪?
[10:53] That the man? 是这个人吗?
[10:55] No. No, I’ve never seen him before. 不是 我从来没见过他
[10:58] I promise. Look, this whole thing’s 我发誓 听着 这整件事
[10:59] just a big misunderstanding. 就是一个误会
[11:01] Be that as it may, you’re coming with us. 也许是 但你还是得跟我们回去
[11:09] He’s lying, H. 他在撒谎 H
[11:11] That story’s got holes in it 那故事里的漏洞
[11:12] as big as the one in our vic’s chest. 和受害人胸口的那个一样大
[11:14] I agree, Walter. 我同意 Walter
[11:17] Let’s prove it. 让我们来证明一下
[11:36] Not even close, H. 差远了 H
[11:38] Dummy cleared the building 假人距楼体
[11:39] by five feet. 有5英尺
[11:41] And he’s at least 20 feet from where the body landed. 而距尸体真正坠落的位置 也有至少20英尺
[11:43] He was shot in the chest, 他是胸部中枪
[11:44] so he wasn’t running away from the shooter, was he? 所以说他并不是背对凶手跑开 对吧?
[11:47] Right, so if his horizontal speed can’t increase, 对 所以如果水平速度保持不变
[11:50] then his vertical distance has to. 那么变了的肯定是垂直距离
[11:51] Maybe he fell from a higher height. 也许他是从更高处坠落的
[11:55] So, what are you thinking? Go floor by floor? 那你觉得咱们怎么办? 一层层地实验?
[11:57] Nope. I’ve got a better idea. 不 我有个更好的办法
[12:02] Here he comes, Walter! 他来啦 Walter!
[12:20] It’s about four feet short, H. 还是少了大概4英尺 H
[12:22] Well, that’s a problem, Walter. 喔 那就有问题了 Walter
[12:24] I’m running out of real estate up here. 我已经在大楼的顶层了
[12:26] Hey, we’re missing something. 嘿 咱们肯定是遗漏了什么
[12:29] H, you read me? H 能听到吗?
[12:31] Walter, how far away from the building Walter 信号枪射击假人
[12:33] did the flare kick out the dummy? 能把它推离大楼多远?
[12:36] Five feet. 5英尺
[12:38] Five feet. That could make up the difference. 5英尺 那可就不一样了
[12:41] Are you saying what I think you’re saying? 你的意思和我想的一样吗?
[12:44] Walter, he was never in the room. Walter 他根本就不在那房间里
[12:46] Come on up here, please. 请到楼顶上来
[12:51] So, our vic fell off the roof first? 这么说 受害人是先从楼顶坠落
[12:54] Then, on his way down, 然后在他下落过程中
[12:55] was accidentally hit by the flare Dean shot. 又意外地被 Dean 的信号枪击中
[12:57] Man, that’s something out of an urban legend. 伙计 那可比都市传奇还传奇
[12:59] The force of the flare altered trajectory 信号枪的力量改变了下落轨迹
[13:01] and impaled our victim. 致使受害人被钉穿
[13:16] Well, Dean couldn’t have planned this. 噢 这一切 Dean 可没法预谋
[13:18] And if he was in his room, 而且如果他在房间里
[13:20] then he couldn’t have pushed our victim. 就不可能推了受害人
[13:22] The murder is his alibi. 谋杀反倒成了他的不在场证明
[13:24] Note the footprints, Walter. 看看这些脚印 Walter
[13:28] Heels to the edge. 脚跟抵着边缘
[13:30] Jumpers don’t jump backwards. 跳楼的人可没法背着身子跳
[13:33] No, they don’t. 说得没错
[13:34] He was pushed. 他是被推下去的
[13:37] Look at this. 看这个
[13:38] Looks like our victim and the killer 看起来受害人和凶手
[13:40] might have been having a party up here. 很可能在这儿开过派对
[13:42] I agree. So let’s see who got invited. 没错 咱来瞧瞧客人都有谁
[14:08] I’m not finding anything. 我这儿一无所获
[14:11] Let’s call Tom. 给 Tom 打电话
[14:19] Dr. Tom Loman, Miami-Dade Medi… 我是 Tom Loman 医生 迈阿密-戴德郡法医…
[14:21] It’s Wolfe. Did you post the beach boy yet? 是我 Wolfe 你解剖海滩男的尸体了吗?
[14:23] I’m sorry, but your DB is not the only DB in town. 不好意思 不过全城可不止这一具尸体
[14:27] We got nothing out here. 我们这边毫无收获
[14:28] We’d like to finish this up, if that’s okay. 我们希望赶紧拿到尸检结果 如果可以的话
[14:30] Ryan, I am currently with another body. Ryan 我正在处理另一具尸体
[14:31] I’ll get to your guy as soon… 一完事我就马上处理你的…
[14:34] Well, that was rude. 喔 太无礼了
[14:36] Hey, Tom. Have you got anything on our girl yet? 嗨 Tom 这女孩的尸检有发现吗?
[14:39] She has broken bones, but no bruising, 她有骨折 但没有瘀青
[14:42] so I know she was dead before she went into the wash. 所以可以判定 她是死后被放进洗衣机的
[14:44] Okay. 好的
[14:46] This bruising, however, 但是这处瘀青
[14:48] is consistent with an antemortem injury. 符合死前受伤的特征
[14:51] Looks like blunt-force trauma. 看起来是钝器所伤
[14:53] Poor thing. She was just beaten and thrown away. 可怜的孩子 被打之后又被丢进洗衣机
[14:55] Do you think that’s the cause of death? 你认为那就是死因吗?
[14:57] Certainly looks that way. I’ll have to see how bad 看上去肯定是 我还得看看
[14:59] the underlying damage is. 皮下受损有多严重
[15:02] All right. I’ll get back to you. 好的 那我晚些时候再来
[15:03] Thanks. Okay. – 谢啦 – 没事
[15:07] Calleigh? Yeah? – 怎么了?
[15:08] I’ve got her room key. 找到她的房卡了
[15:15] The Ciel Bleu Hotel. Ciel Bleu 酒店
[15:17] One step closer to finding out who she is. Thanks. 离查出她是谁又近了一步 多谢
[15:20] You’re welcome. 别客气
[15:44] How many does that make? 这是第几杯了?
[15:47] This is my second. 刚喝第二杯
[15:49] Miss, have you been charging your drinks to room 17-301? 小姐 你是不是往17-301房间叫过酒水?
[15:53] Yeah, of course. That’s my room. 对 当然了 那是我的房间
[15:55] So, you’re Courtney Haywood. 这么说 你就是 Courtney Haywood
[15:57] Can we see some identification, please? 请出示一下你的身份证件
[16:00] You show me yours first. 先让我瞧瞧你们的
[16:03] I’m sorry? 你说什么?
[16:07] Who are you guys? 你们俩是什么人?
[16:08] We’re with the Miami – Dade Police Department. 我们是迈阿密-戴德郡警局的
[16:10] So, let’s see your stuff… 所以 让我们看看你的东西…
[16:11] Your… 你的…
[16:14] I.D. 身份证
[16:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:20] She’s Courtney Haywood. 她是 Courtney Haywood
[16:24] Can you guys tell me what’s going on here? 你们能告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
[16:27] Courtney, we found a dead body this morning. Courtney 我们今早发现一具尸体
[16:29] She had your room key. 她身上有你的房卡
[16:34] She look familiar? 你认识她吗?
[16:37] Um, no. 呃 不认识
[16:40] She doesn’t look familiar. Sorry. 我没见过她 抱歉
[16:42] Um, but I have been a little drunk for a couple of days. 呃 但我这几天都有点醉醺醺的
[16:45] It’s… 因为…
[16:47] It’s spring break. 因为放春假
[16:48] Yeah. 对
[16:51] I thought I dropped my key card yesterday on the beach. 我想我昨天把房卡掉在海滩上了
[16:54] I half expected to come back to my room 我还以为等我回房间
[16:57] and everything be gone. 东西都会被偷光了
[16:58] Should I file a report or something? 我应该报警之类的吗?
[17:00] I don’t know. Is something missing? 不一定 有丢什么东西吗?
[17:02] I can’t find my iPod. 我找不到我的 iPod 了
[17:05] But I thought I just lost it. 但我以为是我弄丢了
[17:07] And you have no idea how she ended up with your key card? 那你也不知道她为什么有你的房卡?
[17:09] No. 不知道
[17:13] But when I say I was a little bit drunk for a couple of days, 但当我说我这几天有点醉醺醺
[17:16] I was actually a lot drunk. 其实我是醉得很厉害
[17:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:28] Dr. Tom, so nice of you to finally get to our victim. Tom 医生 您终于发慈悲 关照我们的受害人了
[17:32] Don’t start with me, Ryan. 少跟我耍贫嘴 Ryan
[17:33] Even though I have proven to be a miracle worker, 虽然我是个不折不扣的”神手”
[17:36] I am but one man. 但也只有两只手
[17:37] Well, what can you tell us about our John Doe? 哦 对我们这位无名氏你有何发现?
[17:39] Okay, 0.2 blood alcohol concentration at time of death. 好吧 死亡时血液中酒精浓度为0.2
[17:43] Saltwater in his lungs, ruptured alveoli, 肺部有盐水 肺泡有破裂
[17:45] frothy sputum, a drunk drowning. 唾液呈多泡状 醉酒状态下溺水身亡
[17:46] Now, what can you tell us about our John Doe 那么 对于这位无名氏
[17:49] that we don’t already know? 你能说一些我们不知道的事吗?
[17:51] This is actually a murder. 这是起真正的谋杀
[17:57] Murder? 谋杀?
[17:59] See, here’s what I was thinking: 你瞧 我是这么想的
[18:01] It’s an accident. 这是起意外
[18:02] His friends buried him, and they, uh, forgot about him. 他的朋友们把他埋了起来 然后他们 呃…把他给忘了
[18:05] You’re wrong. 你错了
[18:06] Look at his jaw. 看看他的下颚
[18:08] Fractured perimortem. 死前骨头折了
[18:09] Looks like he took a kick 看起来是他的颞下颌关节
[18:11] square to the temporal mandibular joint. 被从下到上踢了一脚
[18:15] Then they left him to drown. 然后他们把他丢那活活淹死
[18:17] Is, uh, is that a burn mark on his ear? 他 呃…他耳朵上是处烫伤吗?
[18:19] Haven’t got to that yet. 我还没来得及看呢
[18:23] It is a burn. 是处烫伤
[18:28] That residue is familiar. 这种残留物很熟悉
[18:32] Slight sulfuric smell. 淡淡的硫磺味
[18:34] My fall victim was shot with a flare. 那位坠楼的受害人被信号枪击中
[18:36] You know, Horatio talked to a guy 你知道吗 Horatio 找一个家伙谈过
[18:38] who took a shot at somebody with a flare gun, then missed. 他用信号枪打某人 没打中
[18:41] What are the odds that this is that someone? 你说这个无名氏 就是那位”某人”的几率有多大?
[18:43] It’s spring break, fellas. 现在可是春假 伙计们
[18:45] Anything is possible. 一切皆有可能
[18:51] Is this the guy that you shot your flare gun at? 这是你用信号枪打的那个人吗?
[18:54] Yeah. But only after he refused to leave. 是 但他拒绝离开我才打他的
[18:58] …with The Program. …和”节目”一起玩乐
[18:59] Hey, hey! Listen. I told you already. 嘿 嘿! 听着 我已经说过了
[19:01] Why don’t you just take off? 你怎么还不走?
[19:02] Why don’t you shut up, little man? 闭上你的嘴 小矮子
[19:03] This is a party. 这是个派对
[19:05] So drink up. 喝个痛快吧
[19:07] So drink up, baby! ‘Cause that’s how we party 喝个痛快吧 宝贝! 因为和”节目”在一起
[19:10] with The Program! 派对就是这么开的!
[19:11] Hey. I said, “Get out. “ 嘿 我说过了”滚出去”
[19:15] Are you crazy?! 你疯了吗?!
[19:17] I should have known. 我早该想到
[19:19] Anyone who refers to himself as “The Program” 管自己叫”节目”的人
[19:21] is gonna be a problem. 迟早会变成麻烦
[19:22] The Program? “节目”?
[19:23] Yeah, yeah. He was way into himself. 对 对 他可自恋了
[19:25] Oh, what was it he kept saying? Um… 噢 他总说什么来着? 呃…
[19:27] “P… ” something, “The Program. “ “P…”什么”节目”
[19:30] Paul.
[19:32] Paul. His name’s Paul The Program. Paul 他叫 “节目Paul”
[19:34] Probably not his actual last name. 很可能不是他的真姓
[19:35] Did you actually get his last name? 那你知道他的真姓吗?
[19:37] No. Look, it’s like I told the other guys. 不知道 听着 我跟原来那几个人也说过了
[19:39] He was a jerk, but I didn’t kill him. 他是个脑残 但我没杀他
[19:41] All right. Why don’t you run us through yesterday? 好吧 跟我们说说昨天的情况
[19:43] How’d you meet this Paul guy? 你怎么认识这个叫 Paul 的家伙的?
[20:24] Hey, Calleigh. 嗨 Calleigh
[20:26] Look. 瞧
[20:27] It’s a diamond earring. 这是个钻石耳环
[20:30] It’s amazing what you can find in a hotel laundry. 宾馆洗衣房里发现的东西 总能让人大吃一惊
[20:33] Does it, uh, belong to our victim? 它 呃…是咱们受害人的吗?
[20:35] No. 不是
[20:38] But this might. 但这个可能是
[20:47] It’s a match. 是吻合的
[20:55] Gun bluing? 枪用除锈剂?
[20:56] You think the prints can, uh… 你觉得指纹
[20:57] survive the hot water and the bleach? 经过热水和漂白剂还能保留下来?
[21:00] Well, the button is brass, 这衣服配件是铜的
[21:02] so I think it’s entirely possible 所以完全有可能
[21:04] a print could have gotten etched onto it 指纹会被蚀刻进去
[21:05] and then the chlorine would have set it. 而氯可以让它显现
[21:14] If you add the selenious acid with the copper sulfate… 然后加入亚硒酸和硫酸铜…
[21:20] If a print’s there, it’ll show up. 只要有指纹 就无所遁形
[21:27] I wonder if there’s a match. 但愿有匹配的指纹
[21:34] Walter, what are you doing here? Walter 你在这干嘛?
[21:39] My vic partied here. 我的受害者就是在这开的派对
[21:41] Had a VIP bracelet from this spot. 在这领了代表 VIP 的手镯
[21:42] Great. More cops. 太好了 警察越来越多
[21:44] Mr. Cooperative here is Ricky Halprin. 这位积极合作的好公民 是 Ricky Halprin 先生
[21:47] Club bouncer. 酒吧保镖
[21:48] Ricky! Just the guy we’re looking for. Ricky! 我们找的就是你
[21:50] We got one of your prints in our investigation. 我们调查中发现了你的指纹
[21:52] Mine? 我的?
[21:53] Does your boss know you’re a felon? 老板知道你有重罪前科吗?
[22:00] Gang’s all here. 大家都来啦
[22:01] Did your John Doe come through here? 你那边的死者来过这儿?
[22:03] Yeah. This is, uh, where he met the guy that shot 对 他就是在这儿碰上那个
[22:05] at him with the flare gun. All right, so at some point, – 用信号枪射他的家伙的 – 很好 这么说
[22:07] all three of our victims passed through here. 三个受害者都曾经来过这
[22:09] Do you recognize this girl? 认得这女孩吗?
[22:11] Or him? How about this guy? – 或者这个? – 还有这个?
[22:13] Hundreds of people party here every day, every night, man. 这里从早到晚都有上百人参加派对
[22:16] It gets crazy. 非常狂热
[22:17] I don’t remember those two guys, 我不记得这俩男人
[22:18] but it doesn’t mean they weren’t here. 不过不代表他们没来过
[22:20] But her? Her I remember. 可是她? 我记得她
[22:22] Really? Why? 真的? 为什么?
[22:24] She was a pain in my ass. 她简直是个魔星
[22:26] Out-of-her-mind drunk; had to give her the boot. 喝得烂醉 我只能把她赶出去
[22:28] Treat me like a queen! 我是女王
[22:30] Let them drink champagne! 赐予你们香槟!
[22:32] You have to get down from there. 请你下来
[22:35] Let me go. 放开我
[22:36] No. You’ve had too much to drink. 不行 你喝太多了
[22:40] You gotta go. 请你离开
[22:42] No. You go. I want a drink. 不要 你自己走 我还要喝
[22:44] You’re cut off. 请你出去
[22:46] Happens a hundred times every day. 这种事天天都有
[22:48] Girls don’t know how to hold their liquor. 女孩们不知酒量深浅
[22:50] And your establishment bears no responsibility? 你们就不用负任何责任?
[22:52] Let me tell you something. 告诉你
[22:54] They’re allowed to get drunk here 你们放任她们在这里喝酒
[22:55] so they will lose control, 她们才会失控
[22:57] and then you kick them out to fend for themselves. 而随后你们却丢她们出去自生自灭
[22:59] Okay, look, I’m just doing my job, guys. 我只是履行职责
[23:02] She’s dead… you realize that? 她死了…你明白这个意思吗?
[23:04] You know her name, Ricky? 知道她的名字吗 Ricky?
[23:08] She ran a tab. 她要了一长串的饮品
[23:09] She left her credit card at the bar. 信用卡还留在吧台
[23:17] Her name is Alexis Wilkes. 她的名字是 Alexis Wilkes
[23:19] Did you see her with anyone? 她有伴吗?
[23:22] There was this hot blond, um, helped her walk out. 有个金发美人扶她出去
[23:26] Must have been her friend. 应该是她朋友
[23:27] All right. 好
[23:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:32] Let’s see if she had a room here. 去看看她有没有订房间
[23:34] We’ll see you guys later. 回头见
[23:37] At least their vic has a name. 她至少还知道死者的名字
[23:57] Is that a bloodstain? 那是血迹吗?
[24:04] That’s a big bloodstain. 那是一大滩血迹
[24:06] It’s consistent with blunt-force trauma. 应该是钝器击打所受的伤
[24:09] All right, this is where Alexis Wilkes was killed. 这里就是 Alexis Wilkes 遇害现场
[24:22] Killed in her own room and thrown out with the laundry. 在自己的房间被害 还跟脏衣物丢在一起
[24:31] You know, I’m not so sure she was in this room alone. 我觉得这里不止住了她一个
[24:34] She might have been sharing. Check this out. 她可能有室友 你看这个
[24:36] This picture was taken here. 照片是在这拍的
[24:38] It’s with our other two victims. 和另两个死者一起
[24:40] That guy did a header off the hotel roof last night. 那家伙昨天从酒店屋顶上掉下来
[24:44] They were friends. 他们是朋友
[24:47] Looks like they all went to the same college, too. 他们好像还是校友
[24:49] We need to find out 我们得查查
[24:51] who these kids are and who would want them dead. 这些孩子是谁 又是谁想置他们于死地
[24:54] All right. 行
[25:08] So, gentlemen, we know our vics were staying together. 先生们 我们知道死者住在一起
[25:12] Do we have I.D.’s yet? 知道身份了吗?
[25:14] Yeah, we got a little help 知道了 他们的学校
[25:15] from their university… Paul Arnett and Brad Donner. 帮了点忙… Paul Arnett 和 Brad Donner
[25:19] Our beach buddy was Paul Arnett. 沙滩男叫 Paul Arnett
[25:23] Campus record includes indecent exposure, 在校不良记录包括不当暴露
[25:25] a couple of D&D’s and hazing. 几单酒驾 还有欺侮同学
[25:27] Upstanding citizen. 真是守法公民
[25:29] Alexis Wilkes has a rap sheet about like that. Alexis Wilkes 也半斤八两
[25:34] Well, what did we learn about Brad Donner? 关于 Brad Donner 查到什么?
[25:37] Uh, Brad Donner was kicked out of his frat for hazing. 因为侮辱他人被兄弟会除名了
[25:40] Come on… 快进来…
[25:42] He also had an assault charge 一年前在 Broward
[25:43] filed against him in Broward about a year ago. 他还曾被控人身伤害
[25:45] Why didn’t we I.D. him earlier, if he had a record? 既然有案底 之前怎么没找到他?
[25:48] Because the charges were dropped. 因为撤诉了
[25:49] Brad was technically a minor at the time. 那时 Brad 还未成年
[25:55] This is pretty awful. 真是太糟了
[25:58] No, I can’t do this! 不行
[26:00] I can’t watch… 我看不下去了…
[26:02] I logged into Alexis Wilkes’ social networking site 我登入了 Alexis Wilkes 电脑上的
[26:05] on her computer. 社交网页
[26:07] This video was, uh, uploaded to the Internet about a year ago. 这段视频是大约 一年前上传的
[26:11] I told her it’s what’s inside that counts! 我告诉过她里面比较有看头
[26:13] Hey, come on, baby, come on. 来 宝贝 快
[26:15] No, no, no, no. 不要 不要
[26:16] This is priceless! 摸到宝了
[26:18] Yo, what’s up with my hero? 我的良人 你怎么了?
[26:20] There’s my hero! ALEXIS: You’re such a chubb lover, Brad! – 这才是我的良人 – 你还真是偏爱肥猪妹啊 Brad
[26:23] Get off of me! Oh, my God! 放开我 上帝!
[26:25] Happy spring break, baby! 春假快乐 宝贝!
[26:29] Hey, so… 那…
[26:31] Genius. 天才
[26:33] Gimme some… you’re my hero. 给我…你是我的爱人
[26:36] All three of our victims ambushed that girl. 三名死者设计了这个女孩
[26:39] Why humiliate somebody like that? 为什么要这样羞辱别人?
[26:40] That’s disgusting. 真可耻
[26:42] It could be our motive. 这可能是动机
[26:43] Well, it looks like according to his records, 貌似视频拍摄的时间
[26:45] that’s around the same time 刚好就是
[26:46] that Brad was hit with that assault charge. Brad 被控人身伤害的时间
[26:48] Looks like I’m taking a trip to Broward Police Department. 看来我得去 Broward 警局一趟了
[26:51] I’ll let you know what I find. 查到什么我会通知你们
[26:53] Hey, Walter, uh, what’s with the bracelet? Walter 手镯有什么问题吗?
[26:55] I thought we already tied it back to the beach party. 我以为 把它和沙滩酒吧联系上就算完了
[26:57] We did, but the bouncers 是没错 不过那个保镖
[26:59] scan I.D.’s… they keep a record 记录了身份资料…他们有
[27:01] of who was issued which VIP bracelet. 发放 VIP 手镯的人员名单
[27:04] Was Brad wearing a bracelet? Brad 也有这种手镯吗?
[27:05] No, but I’m thinking whoever threw him off that roof did. 没有 不过我觉得把他从 楼上抛下去的人一定有
[27:09] Like… her. 比如…她
[27:13] Hillary Swanson.
[27:15] Bring her in. 把她带来
[27:29] That was the guy. 就是这个男的
[27:31] He gave me this. 把我打成这样
[27:32] So, you were with Brad Donner last night? 所以说 你昨晚跟 Brad Donner 在一起?
[27:36] I didn’t ask his name, but… 我没问名字不过…
[27:38] yeah, that’s him. 没错 是他
[27:40] I met him at a club, and he was a little cheesy, 在酒吧遇上的 有点土
[27:44] looked innocent enough, but… 一副单纯无害的样子 谁知道…
[27:46] after a few shots, he went all aggro. 喝了几杯后 他就变粗暴了
[27:55] What the hell? It’s okay. – 你干嘛 – 没事的
[27:58] Stop it! I said stop! 停 我说了不要
[27:59] What’s the matter? 怎么回事?
[28:01] You some kind of tease or something? 你在耍我吗?
[28:05] What was that for?! 你要干嘛?
[28:07] You want some more? Huh?! 还想被打吗? 啊!
[28:11] I should have known better. 我该更小心的
[28:14] Guy was such a douche. 男人就是这么白痴
[28:16] He attacked you. 他侵犯了你
[28:18] So you reacted in self-defense, 所以你奋起反抗
[28:19] and you push him off the roof of the hotel. 把他从酒店顶楼推了下去
[28:22] No. I just got out of there, I swear. 没有 我只是离开了 我发誓
[28:25] If you didn’t, Hillary, who did? 如果不是你 Hillary 那会是谁?
[28:27] I don’t know. Try the other girl 我不知道 问问另一个
[28:29] who was dumb enough to stick around 我走后还傻傻地
[28:30] after I left. 留在那的女孩吧
[28:33] The… 另…
[28:35] the other girl? 另一个女孩?
[28:36] Yeah. 对
[28:38] Apparently, he was trying to make a three-way happen. 显然他想玩三人行
[28:40] And you just forgot to mention her until now? 而你到现在才记得要提?
[28:43] What? 干嘛?
[28:45] Was that important? 很重要吗?
[28:46] It is to Brad. 对 Brad 来说是的
[28:50] Enjoying your spring break, Courtney? 春假愉快吗 Courtney?
[28:54] Yeah. 挺好
[28:56] That is what this is about, right? 不就是这么回事嘛
[28:58] Drinking, letting loose, having fun? 喝酒 放松 寻欢作乐?
[29:00] Three-ways on rooftop lounges. 在露台沙发玩三人行
[29:02] Three what?! 三人什么?
[29:05] No. Absolutely not. 没有 绝对没有
[29:08] Unlike other girls, my definition of fun 跟其他女孩不一样 我说的寻欢
[29:11] doesn’t include giving it up to every guy with a lame line. 绝对不包括随便跟轻浮男人上床
[29:13] You recognize him, Courtney? 你认识他吗 Courtney?
[29:16] No. Did you guys find my iPod? 不认识 你们找到我的 iPod 了吗?
[29:18] Is that the guy who took it? 是他拿的吗?
[29:20] He was pushed off the roof of your hotel this morning. 今天早上他被人 从你住的旅馆屋顶上推下来了
[29:24] Oh, God. 哦 天那
[29:26] I have a witness, Courtney, 我有目击证人 Courtney
[29:28] that places another girl on the roof. 有另一个女孩儿也在屋顶上
[29:30] And you think that that’s me? 你觉得那是我?
[29:32] Was it? 是不是呢?
[29:35] I don’t know what else to say. 我不知道该说些什么了
[29:38] I don’t know him, I’ve never met that girl, 我不认识他 也从没见过这女孩儿
[29:41] and I didn’t kill anybody. 而且我谁也没杀
[29:45] Apparently, you do know what to say. 很显然你知道该说什么嘛
[29:51] Do you have any theories on the murder weapon? 犯罪凶器上有什么新进展没?
[29:54] Sloughing of the skin made that difficult, 蜕皮使之增加了难度
[29:56] and the bruising was too amorphous. 这个挫伤也没有固定的形状
[29:58] I had to make an invasive incision 所以我只好做了一个侵入切口
[30:00] around the periphery of the cranium and peel back 就在头盖骨的表面 然后剥开
[30:03] the outer epithelial layer. 外层的上皮细胞层
[30:05] So you had to remove her face. 就是说你把她的脸皮揭开了
[30:08] In a manner of speaking. 也可以这么说吧
[30:09] And in doing so, I discovered these wounds. 这样做之后我发现了这些伤口
[30:12] More than one? 不止一个?
[30:14] Yes. Plural. 是的 很多
[30:15] She suffered multiple 她经历了
[30:17] depressed and basilar skull fractures. 凹陷性的头骨多发性骨折
[30:21] Now… 现在…
[30:22] we welcome the tool marks to the party. 现在 瞧瞧这些凶器的印记
[30:26] I’ll help you cast them. 我来帮你做伤口模型
[30:27] Do you have any Micro-Sil down here? 这儿有微硅粉吧?
[30:30] Always. 一直有啊
[32:06] And you just forgot to mention her until now? 直到现在你才想起来提她?
[32:09] What? Was that important? 什么啊? 这很重要吗?
[32:13] Okay, so our female victim had her head bashed in 我们的女受害者 头部被重殴过
[32:16] with an iron at the hotel. 凶器是旅馆的一个熨斗
[32:18] I found this blond hair on Paul’s shirt. 我在 Paul 的衬衫上发现了一根金发
[32:21] No match in the system, but it’s probably female. 没在系统内找到吻合的 不过很可能是个女的
[32:23] H and I just questioned Hillary Swanson. H 和我刚审讯了Hillary Swanson
[32:25] She has blond hair. 她是金发
[32:27] Walter, you know as well as I do Walter 你跟我一样明白
[32:29] that there are a million girls with blond hair in Miami. 迈阿密有数以万计的金发妞
[32:31] Yeah, but that bouncer at the beach party 是吧 但是海滩聚会的保镖
[32:33] mentioned seeing Alexis with a mysterious blond, too. 也提过 Alexis 曾经 和一个神秘的金发妞在一起过
[32:36] You know what? You guys are right. 知道吗? 你们是对的
[32:38] This isn’t a fluke; they’re targeted. 这不是意外 他们就是目标
[32:40] Yeah, they’re getting picked off one by one. 是啊 他们一个接一个地被干掉了
[32:42] By a killer blond. 被一个金发凶手
[33:09] I already told Lieutenant Caine. 我已经什么都告诉 Caine 队长了
[33:10] Then why not submit to a DNA test, Hillary? 那做个 DNA 测试有何不可 Hillary?
[33:13] And chance some false positive? 没准就错误的吻合了?
[33:15] I’m not an idiot. 我可不是傻子
[33:16] I watch Jury TV. 你当我没看过罪案剧啊
[33:18] Tell you what… how about we wait 我跟你说…不如咱们就等着
[33:19] till the warrant for the DNA sample comes through, 直到 DNA 取样的许可证下来
[33:22] then we’ll see where things are. 然后该干嘛就干嘛
[33:23] I had no reason to kill those three people. 我没理由杀这三个人啊
[33:25] Oh, no. Only the guy who gave you the black eye. 是啊 没理由 除了那个把你打成熊猫眼的
[33:34] It’s severely damaged. 这损毁得很厉害啊
[33:38] Probably caused by excessive bleaching, 很可能是过度漂白的后果吧
[33:40] dying or straightening. 染发啦 拉直啦
[33:42] Okay, overworked hair. 好吧 过度处理了的头发
[33:43] Not exactly the, uh… 不算是个 嗯…
[33:45] the break in the case I was looking for. 我在案子里想找的突破口
[33:48] Let me run an analysis. 我来做个实验分析
[33:55] Not that it’s any justification to murder anyone, 并不是说有理由能合法化杀人
[33:58] but from the sound of it, those three were asking for it. 不过就从表面上看 这三个人还真是自找的
[34:03] Michael, that’s a little dark. Michael 你有点儿小腹黑嘛
[34:05] Well, at the risk of being crass, 他们不在意别人的感觉
[34:07] the female vic was a belligerent drunk, by all accounts; 大家都说这个女受害者 是个好斗的醉鬼
[34:10] the gent thrown from the roof punched a girl in the face; 从屋顶上被扔下去的那个男生 往女孩儿脸上打了一拳
[34:13] and from what I hear, 就我所知
[34:15] your victim was the ringleader in seriously embarrassing 你的受害者们确实是 去年的性录像里 严重侮辱了
[34:18] that girl last year in a sex video. 那个女孩儿的元凶
[34:20] Well, when you put it that way… 好吧 你要那么说的话…
[34:22] Just got back from the Broward Police Department. 才从 Broward 警局回来
[34:25] The chubby girl in the video, 录像里那个丰满的女生
[34:27] Jill Quinn, filed a complaint against Brad Donner. Jill Quinn 投诉了 Brad Donner
[34:29] Yeah, we were just talking about her. 我们正说起她呢
[34:31] What do you got? TRIPP: Nothing. – 有什么结论? – 什么也没有
[34:33] Checked last known. 查了下最后的记录
[34:34] Moved out six months ago, no forwarding. 六个月前搬走了 再无回音
[34:36] Sounds suspicious. 听起来很可疑啊
[34:37] Well, maybe, maybe not. 可能吧 也可能不是
[34:39] After being humiliated like that 像那样被羞辱过一回
[34:41] in front of the camera, I think I’d want to disappear, too. 还是在镜头前 我也会希望消失的
[34:44] Yeah. 哇哦
[34:45] Hmm, interesting. 嗯 有点意思
[34:47] The hair shows traces of isotretinoin, 头发上显示出异维甲酸的痕迹
[34:50] a controlled acne medication, 一种受管制的粉刺药物
[34:52] and Fenproporex. 还有芬普雷司
[34:53] Fenproporex is an illegal amphetamine 芬普雷司是一种非法的抗忧郁剂
[34:55] used for an appetite suppressant. 作为食欲抑制药来用的
[34:57] Diet pills. That would explain the hair’s degradation. 减肥药品 这可以解释 头发为什么过度分解了
[35:00] A side effect of both drugs 这两种药物的副作用
[35:01] is alopecia. 都是秃头症
[35:02] Thinning hair. 头发稀疏
[35:04] I’m aware of what it is. 我很明白那是什么
[35:07] So, we got hardcore diet pills. We got acne medication. 所以 我们有强力减肥药 还有治疗粉刺的药物
[35:10] If she is our killer blond, 如果她是我们的金发杀手
[35:12] she might not look anything like she did in the video. 她可能跟录像里那个人 一点也不像了
[35:14] You know what, Frank? 你知道吗 Frank?
[35:17] Jill Quinn may have disappeared, Jill Quinn 是可能消失了
[35:19] but she might not be out of town. 但是她可能没出城呢
[35:21] She might have made herself unrecognizable. 她只是让别人认不出她来了
[35:30] This is the photo of Jill Quinn from the initial police report. 这是 Jill Quinn 最早 贴在警察局报告里的的照片
[35:34] You’re, uh, manipulating the photo? 呃 你是在修改照片么?
[35:37] With a visualization software. 用一个可视化软件
[35:39] Think of it like a weight-loss simulator. 可以想象它是一个减肥模拟器
[35:41] It extrapolates from the bone structure 它从骨架结构进行推断
[35:44] and body shape to render 再根据体形 来得出
[35:46] an accurate prediction of what someone might look like, say, 对某人 比如说 如果轻了100磅后
[35:48] a hundred pounds lighter. 长相的准确估计
[35:50] There. 这样的
[35:54] You got to be kidding me. 你在跟我开玩笑吧
[35:56] Can you make her brunette? 头发颜色深点儿?
[35:57] Yeah. 好了
[36:01] Do you recognize her, Frank? 你能认出她来 Frank?
[36:03] Do I ever. 是的我见过
[36:04] Calleigh and I met her Calleigh 跟我见过她
[36:05] at the Ciel Bleu Hotel bar today. 就今天在 Ciel Bleu 宾馆的酒吧里
[36:07] Can you guys tell me what’s going on here? 你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
[36:09] Courtney, your real name is Jill Quinn, isn’t it? Courtney 其实你的真名 是 Jill Quinn 是不?
[36:14] And you’re not a victim… 而且你不是个受害者…
[36:16] You’re our killer. 你是我们的凶手
[36:27] We have Paul Arnett… 这里是 Paul Arnett…
[36:32] …Brad Donner and Alexis Wilkes. Brad Donner 和 Alexis Wilkes
[36:37] So? 怎样?
[36:38] So you killed these people. 你杀了他们
[36:41] I lost some weight 我减肥了
[36:44] and changed my name. 隐姓埋名
[36:46] It doesn’t mean I killed anyone. 那也不是说我就一定要杀人吧
[36:48] I saw the video. 我看了那录像了
[36:50] And they humiliated you. 他们羞辱了你
[36:53] That gives you motive. 这是动机
[36:56] You were the last person seen with Brad Donner 在他被推下宾馆屋顶之前
[36:58] before he was pushed off the hotel rooftop. 你是最后和 Brad Donner 一起的人
[37:05] Stop. 不要
[37:06] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[37:10] What was that for?! 你这是干什么?!
[37:15] Your turn, huh? 轮到你了 嗯?
[37:23] There was another girl. 另外一个姑娘也在那儿呢
[37:26] Oh, we know. 我们知道
[37:26] She’s the one who identified you. 她指认了你
[37:28] Just like the blond hair that you left on Paul 就像你留在 Paul 身上的金发
[37:31] identified you as his killer. 指出你就是杀他的凶手一样
[37:32] You put him in that hole. 你把他扔进那个洞
[37:50] But I’m not blond. 但是我不是金发啊
[37:52] You were until you dyed your hair this morning. 直到今天早上 你染发之前 你都是的吧
[37:54] DNA’s a match. DNA 是吻合的
[37:56] And Alexis didn’t steal your hotel card key. Alexis 也没偷你的宾馆钥匙
[37:59] You took advantage of her while she was drunk, didn’t you? 她喝醉的时候 你把她带走了 是吧?
[38:08] You gotta go. You’re cut off. 你得走了 你喝多了
[38:09] You go. I want a drink. 你走 我想喝酒
[38:11] I’ve got her. 我扶她
[38:14] I pressed charges for what they did to me last year. 为去年他们对我做的一切 我告了他们
[38:18] I cried for help, 我哭着求大家帮忙
[38:21] and no one did anything. 但大家都袖手旁观
[38:24] They ruined my life and got away scot-free. 他们毁了我的生活 然后就无罪一身轻地走了
[38:30] You should have seen their faces when they realized who I was. 你们该看看 当他们认出我是谁时的脸
[38:37] You don’t remember me, do you? 你不记得我了吧 对不?
[38:39] No, should I? 不记得 我应该记得?
[38:40] Why would I? Who are you? 为什么是我? 你是谁?
[38:43] I was the fat girl whose life you destroyed. 我就是那个被你们毁掉的胖妞
[38:50] No, please don’t…! 不 求求你 不要…!
[38:57] Payback’s a bitch. 报复成功真 TMD 的爽
[39:00] When I met Brad last year… 去年遇上 Brad 的时候…
[39:04] Deep down I knew that he was too good to be true. 内心深处我有感觉 这一切太美好 未必是真的
[39:09] But I trusted him, anyway. 但是无论如何 我都信他了
[39:14] And I was just a joke to him and his friends. 可是我只不过 是他和朋友们的一个笑话
[39:22] But the joke was on him. 现在可以看他的笑话了
[39:26] The fireworks and the impaling were just icing on the cake. 信号枪和刺穿不过是锦上添花
[39:32] You know, usually when somebody goes through 通常人们在经历过
[39:34] a change like you did, they’re happier. 你这样的改变之后 他们更快乐了
[39:37] What they did to me was inhuman. 他们对我做的天理难容
[39:40] And they deserved what they got. 报应不爽 这是该的
[39:43] Is spending the rest of your life in prison 你的余生都在监狱里度过
[39:45] going to be worth it, Jill? 这也值得 Jill?
[39:49] It is. 当然
[39:51] Fair enough. 够公平了
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme