时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on CSI | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Lou Gedda is getting away with murders. | Lou Gedda 逃脱谋杀罪 |
[00:03] | Warrick is a loose cannon,He was in Gedda’s Strip club, | Warrick 容易激动 他擅自去 Gedda 的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[00:06] | – conducting his own police investigation. – What do you want? | – 自行调查 – 你想要什么? |
[00:09] | Everything. | 什么都要 |
[00:10] | No! | 不! |
[00:11] | I did not kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[00:12] | Grissom,you and I both know that Gedda killed that girl. | Grissom 你我都明白是 Gedda 杀了她 |
[00:14] | You take this suspension,or you are fired. | 要么停职 要么别干了 |
[00:16] | Guys like Lou Gedda,they don’t skip on murder or extortion by being lucky. | Lou Gedda 这种人逃脱 谋杀敲诈的惩罚 靠的可不是运气 |
[00:19] | – I got an update for you. – Good work. | – 有进展 – 做的好 |
[01:51] | Crime scene at the funeral. | 葬礼上的犯罪现场 |
[01:53] | Can’t get much deader than this. | 有什么比这个死的更彻底 |
[01:55] | Liver temp certainly couldn’t. | 绝对测不了肝温 |
[01:57] | He is being dead more the 24 hours | 死亡超过24小时了 |
[02:00] | Any indication what he died from? | 有迹象表明死亡原因吗? |
[02:01] | No,not a sign of trauma. | 没 没有外伤 |
[02:03] | I spoke with Mrs. Bell,she has no idea who the other DB from the casket is. | 和 Bell 夫人谈过了 她不知道棺材里另一人是谁 |
[02:06] | Okay,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:09] | That has got to be the biggest casket I’ve ever seen. | 这绝对是我见过的最大的棺材 |
[02:11] | This is the Alvis model. | 这是加大型 |
[02:14] | We are a fat country, Nick. Here is our proof. | 美国胖人多啊 Nick 证据就在眼前 |
[02:16] | You don’t think they come out the factory room for two though. | 但出厂的时候总不是二人间吧 |
[02:19] | No,the extra compartment is custom addition. | 对 小间是加上的 |
[02:22] | This board is what separated the two bodies. | 用这张板分隔 |
[02:25] | Top guy was just too heavy. | 楼上的太重了 |
[02:31] | Maybe it’s the scandle to save money. | 可能是为了省钱 而想出来的缺德招 |
[02:33] | Mortuary is obligated to bury indigents of no charge. | 殡仪馆有义务 免费安葬出不起钱的人 |
[02:36] | Maybe save a burial plot by burying John Doe with John Smith. | 把穷鬼和富人放在一起 好节省 |
[02:40] | Go ahead,man,put him in a van,how dare you. | 继续走啊 我看你敢不敢把他运上车 |
[02:42] | – Stay here. – Guys,I’m just a coroner assistant. | – 呆在这儿 – 我只是个助理验尸官 |
[02:44] | oh baye,you know I’m not going nowhere,man. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[02:46] | Hold down,hold down now fellas,he is just doing his job. | 慢点 慢点 伙计们 公事公办而已 |
[02:50] | Mr. Bell is our first priority. | 我们会优先处理 Bell 先生 |
[02:51] | We are gonna have him back here as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快把他送回来 |
[02:53] | Ok,you guys go help with the funeral band too? | 你们会帮我们找葬礼乐队吗? |
[02:55] | Yeah,buy another casket? | 对 再买个棺材? |
[02:56] | ’cause that was donated by the community. | 那个是社区捐赠的 |
[02:58] | – We’ll pay for a new casket. – We will? | – 我们会付新棺材的钱 – 会吗? |
[03:00] | Oh,man,this is disgrace right now,man. | 这样太丢人了 |
[03:02] | Hey,whoever put that other body in the casket is the one you should be angry with. | 你们应该找 把另一具尸体放进去的人 |
[03:05] | Not us. Let us do our job. | 而不是我们 别干扰我们干活 |
[03:07] | We’ll put him in jail. | 这样才能抓到那个人 |
[03:08] | This isn’t right, man. | 不该这样 |
[03:09] | Just go ahead and don’t move yourself in. | 放聪明点 别插手 |
[03:13] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 请住手! |
[03:18] | Please,just… let my husband through. Please. | 求你们了 让我丈夫过去吧 |
[04:17] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 17 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:22] | You are the mortician | 是你承办的葬礼 |
[04:23] | You are the one putting bodies into coffins | 是你把尸体放进棺材里 |
[04:26] | So what, you have a two-for-one sale? | 买一送一? |
[04:28] | Who is the extra stiff? | 送的是谁? |
[04:31] | You don’t want to say anything,that’s fine | 你不想说? 行 |
[04:32] | I’ll just shut down the mortuary | 那我就关闭殡仪所 |
[04:34] | Maybe I’ll book you on suspicion of murder | 或者帮你订个涉嫌谋杀的位子 |
[04:36] | For all I know,you killed the guy before you stuffed him in the coffin | 就我所了解到的 是你杀了他 然后把他扔进棺材里 |
[04:46] | Lawyer | 律师 |
[05:05] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[05:07] | Got to admit it’s a pretty clever way to dispose of a body | 得承认 这么处理尸体确实很聪明 |
[05:10] | Who is gonna look under somebody else’s tombstone | 谁会去看别人墓碑下埋的人呢? |
[05:12] | Well,it’s not exactly a new technique | 不是什么新手法了 |
[05:14] | In the 1920’s,Joe Bonanno used to dispose his hits in a double decker coffin | 20世纪20年代 Joe Bonanno 就用 双层棺材处理他杀死的人了 |
[05:19] | What is this?More research for your mob book? | 这是啥? 你又为你黑帮全书做调查了? |
[05:22] | I hope you are not starting to admire those slugs | 你可别开始钦佩那些暴徒 |
[05:25] | I don’t admire them. But I’m grateful | 钦佩 不 但我很感激 |
[05:29] | For what? | 感激什么? |
[05:30] | Well,my book is done | 我的书写好了 |
[05:32] | I have meetings with three different publishers in LA | 洛杉矶的三家书商都有意思 |
[05:35] | And I fly out the day after tomorrow | 我后天就飞过去跟他们谈 |
[05:44] | I heard you were in here | 听说你在这儿 |
[05:47] | – Need any help? – Not really | – 要帮忙吗? – 不用 |
[05:50] | I’ve already collected trace off the body. | 已经收集完身体上的证据 |
[05:51] | I’m almost done with the coffin here | 棺材也基本上处理完了 |
[05:54] | Chaparral High football coach,ah? | 密林高中橄榄球教练啊? |
[05:56] | Hey, by the way, how much do I owe you | 对了 我欠你多少钱? |
[05:58] | I don’t know, Warrick, don’t worry about it. | 不清楚 Warrick 无所谓的 |
[05:59] | I always pay my debts. This should cover. | 说吧 伙计 我有债必还 这些应该够了 |
[06:07] | What exactly about the Chaparral High state champs reminded you to pay me. | 州冠军密林高中有哪点 让你想起了要还我钱? |
[06:10] | Football always reminds me money. | 一提到橄榄球就会想到钱 |
[06:12] | This is not football season. | 现在没有橄榄球赛 |
[06:13] | It’s baseball but I don’t bet baseball. | 有棒球 但是我不赌棒球 |
[06:16] | Pure paycheck, babe. | 白花花的银子呢 亲爱的 |
[06:30] | Hey Doc, you figure out what killed this guy yet? | 嘿 医生 知道死因了吗? |
[06:32] | Yeah,found some petechiae consistent with suffocation | 嗯 这些瘀点和窒息吻合 |
[06:45] | Yeah, this should do it. | 这些够了 |
[06:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:54] | Yeah,I know this guy. | 我认识他 |
[06:58] | Or I knew him. He was a PI. | 或者说 他活着的时候我认识他 他是个私家侦探 |
[07:00] | You just saved yourself some work. | 正好省了麻烦 |
[07:02] | His prints will be in the system. | 系统里会有他的指纹 |
[07:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:25] | Lenny Harper. | |
[07:27] | We were in patrol together twenty some-odd years ago. | 20多年前我俩搭档巡逻 |
[07:31] | Class cop. | 好警察 |
[07:33] | You sure we are talking about the same guy? | 你确定是这个人吗? |
[07:35] | I mean this guy got a list of complaints going up for right. | 他有一堆投诉 |
[07:37] | until about the day he retired,at age 33. | 一直投到他退休的那天 而且居然33岁就退了 |
[07:41] | Vegas was a different town back then. | 当年的维加斯跟现在不一样 |
[07:43] | You ruffled feathers, you got the boot. | 你招惹他们 他们就会报复 |
[07:45] | I… But soliciting prostitutes,extorting business man and insurance fraud. | 但是…嫖娼 敲诈 保险欺诈 |
[07:50] | Kind of looks like he deserves to get the boot. | 他被报复也是活该 |
[07:52] | Lenny always said the complaints were trumped up. | Lenny 一直说这些投诉是捏造的 |
[07:54] | This file,doesn’t change the way we treat this case. | 这个案子该怎么办 不会因为这档案而改变 |
[07:58] | Lenny was a cop. Cops are a priority. | Lenny 是警察 警察案优先 |
[08:01] | I want every man you got on this. | 你要出动全部人马 |
[08:31] | Either this guy is a neat freak, or he’s got one hell of a cleaning lady. | 这个人要不是有整洁癖 就是他的清洁工特勤劳 |
[08:38] | Left his computer, that helps. | 电脑没拿走 好事 |
[08:45] | Hey,Nick,is there a trash can under that desk? | Nick 那边桌底下有垃圾桶吗? |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[08:51] | – Is there a liner in it? – Yeah,why? | – 套袋子了吗? – 有 怎么了? |
[08:55] | There is no liner in this one. | 这个没有 |
[08:58] | And the paper shredder has been emptied. | 碎纸机也被清空了 |
[09:00] | Looks like somebody cleaned up after they cleaned up. | 似乎清理过后 这人又清理了一次 |
[09:42] | This care is as clean as a whistle. | 这车干净到没边 |
[09:43] | The floor mat’s still damp. | 垫毯还没干 |
[09:46] | I think it has just been detailed. | 应该是被仔细清洗过了 |
[09:49] | What if the killer used the victim’s car to transport the body? | 如果凶手是用死者的车运尸呢? |
[09:55] | He drives the victim’s own vehicle back to the funeral home. | 他开死者的车去殡仪馆 |
[09:59] | Stuffs the body and double deckered coffin, hits a car wash | 把尸体塞进双层棺材 去洗个车 |
[10:02] | comes back, cleans out the office, and leaves us the keys. | 再回来 清理办公室 给我们留下钥匙 |
[10:07] | It’s pretty considerate. | 真周到 |
[10:09] | Or very smart. | 或者 很聪明 |
[11:10] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码? |
[11:12] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 你想开什么玩笑? |
[11:15] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[11:18] | Should I bring my own shovel? | 要我带上铲子吗? |
[11:49] | Get anything off that computer? | 在那台电脑里发现什么没? |
[11:51] | No, hard drive’s been wiped clean. | 没有 硬盘全被清空了 |
[11:53] | What about the shredder? | 碎纸机里呢? |
[11:54] | Nothing but a couple of strips from a folder and a few receipts. | 只有一些文件和收据碎屑 |
[11:57] | But I got a court order on Mr. Harper’s email accounts. | 但是我得到了法庭令 可以查看 Harper 先生的电子邮件 |
[12:01] | He had quite a few. | 他有不少邮件账号 |
[12:02] | One that handled mostly family stuff. One that handled new customers. | 一个基本用来处理家庭事务 另一个处理新客户 |
[12:06] | And a work account. | 还有一个工作账号 |
[12:07] | The work account have online backup system. | 这个工作账号有在线备份系统 |
[12:10] | That’s what I’m in now. | 我正在查这个 |
[12:11] | So you basically got everything that was on his computer? | 就是说你基本上弄到了 他电脑里的所有东西? |
[12:14] | I even have stuff he erased. | 连他删除的东西都有 |
[12:16] | There’s a file in here you might think is interesting. | 这份东西 你可能会感兴趣 |
[12:20] | P.I.’s like to use a lot of audio and visual surveillance. | 私家侦探采用 大量音频和视频记录 |
[12:23] | Insurance policy. | 保险 |
[12:24] | This one was even taping his own meetings. | 甚至录了他自己的会议 |
[12:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:29] | All right, so it’s March 17, 2008. Meeting with Client #333. | 2008年3月17日 与333号客户见面 |
[12:33] | This is from inside his Escalade, yesterday. | 这是昨天在他车里的录音 |
[12:37] | She did it with a cop. I spit on her, she deserve what she got. | 她和一个警察干了 真无耻 这是她活该 |
[12:42] | This’s as close to a confession as you ever gonna get. | 这几乎就是认罪 |
[12:44] | I’m gonna bury that guy Lenny, I’m gonna bury you. | 我会埋了那个家伙 Lenny 我会埋了你 |
[12:50] | Warrick couldn’t investigate Gedda himself so he had the PI to do it for him. | Warrick 自己不能调查 Gedda 就雇了侦探帮他调查 |
[12:53] | Archie tracked down thousands of photos, sound byte files, videos. | Archie 分析了数千份图片 音频和视频 |
[12:57] | Everything is connected to Lou Gedda. | 全都与 Lou Gedda 有关 |
[12:59] | I thing Gedda caught Harper to spying on him, killed him, | 我想 Gedda 发现 Harper 在监视他 就杀了他 |
[13:02] | and had the mortician put the body in the double-decker casket. | 然后让办葬礼的 把尸体藏在双层棺材里 |
[13:06] | This is Warrick Brown. Leave your name and number | 我是 Waccick Brown 请留下你的名字和号码 |
[13:08] | Warrick, call me, now. | Warrick 马上打给我 |
[13:14] | Anybody hears from him, I want to know. | 一旦有人联系上他 要报告给我 |
[13:16] | You got it. | 好的 |
[13:32] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[13:34] | Grissom, I got to talk to you. | Grissom 我得和你谈谈 |
[13:37] | – Where are you. – Pigalle. | – 你在哪 – 皮嘉尔 |
[13:41] | What are you thinking. | 你想的什么 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[13:44] | You don’t… you don’t know what? | 你不…你不知道什么? |
[13:46] | I don’t know what I did here. I don’t know what happened, | 我不知道我做了什么 我不知道发生了什么 |
[13:48] | – I just woke up… – Police! | – 我刚清醒过来… – 警察! |
[13:50] | Drop the gun!Drop the gun! | 放下枪! 放下枪! |
[13:54] | – Warrick? – On the ground! Now! | – 趴到地上! 马上! |
[13:57] | I’m a CSI! | 我是现场调查员! |
[13:59] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[14:45] | Warrick | |
[14:50] | Grissom, I… I don’t know what happened. | Grissom 我…我不知道发生了什么 |
[14:54] | Local merchant heard gun shots, called 911. | 附近的店主听到枪声 报了警 |
[14:57] | I responded code 3 with back up. | 我紧急出警 并呼叫了支援 |
[14:59] | There was no one else in the building. | 房子里没有其他人 |
[15:01] | Thanks. Listen, could you give us just a minute? | 谢谢 能让我们单独谈谈吗? |
[15:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[15:17] | I don’t know. My head is throbbing. | 不知道 我脑袋很疼 |
[15:23] | – Is that your gun? – Yeah. | – 那是你的枪吗? – 是的 |
[15:27] | Are those your cuffs? | 那手铐是你的? |
[15:30] | I guess so. | 我想是 |
[15:35] | We need to get you a lawyer. | 我们需要给你请个律师 |
[15:39] | – Grissom. – Don’t say another word. | – 什么也不要说 |
[15:43] | – Jim… – Just get on your feet. | – 站起来 |
[15:44] | Listen to me. I don’t know what happened. | 听我说 我不知道发生了什么 |
[15:47] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[15:49] | Keep your mouth shot ’till we get to the station. | 在我们到警察局以前 什么也不要说 |
[15:56] | You couldn’t just let it go. | 你还是没咽下这口气 |
[17:12] | The 419 went out as as officer involved no details. | 凶案报告说有警员卷入 我们不知道详情 |
[17:15] | We got here as quick as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[17:17] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[17:19] | Gedda is dead. | Gedda 死了 |
[17:29] | Put your kits away. Day shift will be processing the scene. | 你们不要参与调查 交给白班的人 |
[17:32] | IA is taking the case from now on. | 从现在起内务部接手这个案子 |
[17:53] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[17:58] | Hands up, I’ll check for GSR. | 手举起来 我要检查枪击残留物 |
[18:06] | – Get a lawyer. – I don’t want one. | – 请个律师吧 – 我不想要 |
[18:10] | This isn’t going away, Warrick. | 这件事不会完的 Warrick |
[18:11] | 48 hours they’re gonna charge you. | 48小时后他们就要起诉你 |
[18:14] | I wouldn’t know what to tell a lawyer anyway. | 我不知道要跟律师说什么 |
[18:18] | I’m have to take your cloth. | 把衣服脱下来 |
[18:33] | Sign here. | 在这签字 |
[18:40] | OK, thank you very much. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:50] | – Were you just talking to IA? – Yes. | – 你刚和内务部的人谈了? – 是的 |
[18:53] | What’d you tell’em? | 你告诉他们什么? |
[18:54] | I’m not supposed to talk about it,I signed an admonishment. | 我不能说 我刚签了警告书 |
[18:56] | I don’t care. What did you say? | 我才不管 你说了什么? |
[19:01] | I said that I saw Warrick sitting in Grissom’s office in the dark. | 我说我看到 Warrick 在黑暗中 坐在 Grissom 的办公室里 |
[19:05] | So what? | 然后呢? |
[19:06] | So he got a phone call, and he got rude pissed at the person he was talking to. | 然后他接了个电话 被电话那头的人激怒了 |
[19:11] | So what? | 然后呢? |
[19:13] | Then he was found a hour later in a pool of Gedda’s blood. | 一小时后他被发现 站在 Gedda 的血泊里 |
[19:15] | You don’t know what happened in there. | 你不知道具体情况 |
[19:17] | Look, Nick, All I did was tell the truth as I saw it. | 听着 Nick 我只是说出我看到的实情 |
[19:22] | It’s what we are supposed to do, right? | 我们理应这样 不是吗? |
[19:31] | I don’t remember what happened. | 我不记得发生了什么 |
[19:35] | Is that what you are going going with? Really? | 你就打算一直这么说是吗? |
[19:37] | That’s what the truth is. | 这是事实 |
[19:39] | OK, for the record then. | 好吧 姑且这么说 |
[19:43] | Are you claiming memory lost from possible concussion | 你声称由于可能的脑震荡 |
[19:46] | or the hysterical amnesia following a traumatic incident. | 或外伤造成的健忘造成记忆丧失 |
[19:50] | Like I told you, I just don’t remember what happened. | 我说过了 我不记得发生了什么 |
[19:54] | You remember hiring Lenny Harper to investigate Lou Gedda? | 你记得雇佣 Lenny Harp 调查 Lou Gedda 吗? |
[19:58] | – In violation of direct orders? – Yeah. | – 违反上级命令? – 是的 |
[20:04] | You think Gedda was responsible? | 你认为 Gedda 要对此负责? |
[20:06] | I’d bet on it. | 我想是的 |
[20:07] | I’ve heard that about you. | 我听说过你的事 |
[20:10] | Is that why you went to Pigalle? | 这就是你去皮嘉尔的原因? |
[20:12] | I went to Pigalle because Gedda called me. | 我去皮嘉尔是因为 Gedda 打电话找我 |
[20:17] | Your coworkers corroborate a call, so we pulled your cell records. | 你的同事证明了那个电话 所以我们调查了你的通话记录 |
[20:20] | Came from a disposable phone which meas it could come from anybody. | 来自一次性手机 可能是任何人 |
[20:23] | No, it came from Lou Gedda. | 不 是 Lou Gedda 打的 |
[20:25] | I suppose that’s possible. | 我假设那是可能的 |
[20:27] | We do seem be jogging your memory. Let’s keep that ball rolling, what happened next? | 我们好像慢慢唤起了你的回忆 继续 接下来发生了什么? |
[20:32] | – I went down there. – Alone? | – 我去了那 – 一个人? |
[20:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:37] | Unarmed? | 没带枪? |
[20:40] | No. | 带了 |
[20:44] | Gedda, you called me. | Gedda 你找我 |
[20:49] | Next thing I remember… | 跟着就… |
[21:31] | I don’t remember anything that happened out there. | 在那儿发生的事我全都不记得了 |
[21:34] | Uh… you left out the best part. | 啊…你漏掉了最精彩的部分 |
[21:38] | I guess that’s the… amnesia. | 我猜又是因为失忆 |
[21:42] | You want me to fill in the blank? | 要我帮你回忆起来吗? |
[21:44] | Your gun… | 你的枪… |
[21:46] | with blood, tissue and hair at the scene. | 就在现场 上面有血迹 组织和毛发 |
[21:48] | Your handcuffs on the Vic. | 你的手铐在死者手上 |
[21:51] | You… covered in blood. | 你…全身是血 |
[21:54] | You went to Pigalle to get revenge | 你去皮嘉尔找 Lou Gedda 报复 |
[21:57] | by giving Lou Gedda a taste of his own medicine. | 以血还血 |
[22:16] | You’re a CSI. | 你是个 CSI |
[22:18] | What’s the evidence telling you? | 这些证据表明什么? |
[22:28] | The evidence is… | 证据… |
[22:32] | the evidence is suggesting that I did it. | 证据表明我是凶手 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:38] | You think this is some kind of a joke, eh? | 你以为这是个玩笑? |
[22:41] | – You think this is a joke, right? – You’re making a mistake. | – 你以为这是开玩笑吗? – 小心点 |
[22:43] | – I don’t know what happened. – You’re digging a hole. | – 我不知道发生了什么事 – 你在自掘坟墓 |
[22:45] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我说的吗? |
[22:47] | – I don’t know what happened! – Let go of my jack. | – 我不知道发生了什么! – 放开我的衣服 |
[23:03] | okay, the rods are in place according to the autopsy report. | 这些轨道杆 根据验尸报告安放到位了 |
[23:08] | Conrad. | |
[23:10] | Gil, we’re processing Warrick’s case evidence. | Gil 我们在处理 Warrick 案件的证据 |
[23:12] | You shouldn’t even be in here. | 你不该来这里 |
[23:14] | I’d like to see the files. | 我想看看文件 |
[23:16] | Well, they’re not done yet. We’re still finalizing our conclusions. | 没写好 我们还没得出最后结论 |
[23:19] | Yeah, but if I could see the raw test data, I could draw my own conclusions. | 但给我看原始数据 我就能得出我自己的结论 |
[23:25] | I’ll get you copies of the reports. | 我会给你一份复印件 |
[23:26] | – You’ll have them in a couple of hours. – Thanks. | – 几个小时后就给你 – 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Excuse me, detective. | 对不起 探长 |
[23:42] | May I have a few minutes with CSI Brown? | 我能和 Brown 谈几分钟吗? |
[23:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:46] | I’m a friend. | 我是他朋友 |
[23:48] | Well, he sure needs one of those. | 他现在是需要朋友 |
[23:50] | – Be my guest. – Thank you. | – 请便吧 – 谢谢 |
[23:59] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样? |
[24:04] | That depends. | 不好说 |
[24:09] | Do you think I did it? | 你认为是我干的吗? |
[24:12] | I can’t discuss the case. | 我不能讨论这个案子 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:19] | I don’t know, I think I’d just feel a lot better if I had a change of clothes. | 要是我能换身衣服 感觉会好很多 |
[24:22] | I hate being dressed like a convict. | 我讨厌穿成犯人一样 |
[24:25] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来想想办法 |
[24:28] | Stay strong. | 坚持住 |
[24:39] | We’re not through yet. | 我们还没完 |
[24:42] | Okay, um… let’s… let’s back up a little bit. | 让我们回溯一下过去 |
[24:46] | You get involved with a pretty young thing. | 你遇到一个年轻美女 |
[24:50] | You go away to do your business. She winds up dead. | 之后你走了 却害她死了 |
[24:54] | You ever think about that? | 你有没有好好想过这事? |
[24:56] | I think about Joanna every day. | 我每天都在想 Joanna |
[24:58] | There’s not a day that goes by I don’t think about her. | 没有哪一天我没想她 |
[25:01] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:02] | I was talking about Holly Gribbs. | 我说的是 Holly Gribbs |
[25:06] | You remember Holly, don’t you? | 你还记得 Holly 吧? |
[25:08] | Rookie CSI you left alone at a crime scene | 八年前被你丢在现场的 CSI 新手 |
[25:11] | eight years ago to go place bets for a crooked judge. | 因为你要去帮堕落的法官下注 |
[25:14] | Suspect came back and shot her. | 疑犯回来杀了她 |
[25:16] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[25:17] | Poor innocent girl just trying to do her job. | 这可怜的姑娘只是在干她的活 |
[25:21] | She winds up dead because of you. | 结果却因你而死 |
[25:23] | That has nothing to do with this. | 这和这个案子没关系 |
[25:24] | Do two points make a straight line? It’s a pattern of behavior. | 两点连成一线了 这就是你的行为模式 |
[25:29] | Reckless, obsessive, compulsive, self-destructive behavior. | 鲁莽 焦虑 上瘾 自我毁灭 |
[25:45] | Twenty Four Year Old Pigalle Blvd. Stripper Found Slain in Parking Lot. | 皮嘉尔24岁的脱衣舞娘 在停车场被杀害 |
[25:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[25:56] | I just stopped by to get Warrick a change of clothes. | 我过来帮 Warrick 拿换洗的衣服 |
[26:00] | All right, take something out of the drawers- nothing laid out or in the laundry. | 好吧 从抽屉里拿 不准动外面的和洗衣篮里的 |
[26:05] | Detective: You get Holly killed, then you get Joanna killed. | 你害死了 Holly 你又害死了 Joanna |
[26:08] | You just can’t take any more, so you kill Gedda. | 你无法接受 所以杀了 Gedda |
[26:11] | That’s how a jury’s going to see it. | 陪审团会这么判断 |
[26:12] | There’s nothing I can do about that. | 那我也没办法 |
[26:14] | Sure there is. | 你有的 |
[26:16] | Look, Lou Gedda was a slime ball. | 听着 Lou Gedda 是个恶棍 |
[26:20] | That’s common knowledge. | 大家都知道 |
[26:22] | Nobody’s going to miss him. | 没人会怀念他 |
[26:24] | In fact, the world is arguably a better place without him. | 实际上 没了他 这世界更美好 |
[26:27] | And so if I just admit to killing him, they’ll take it easy on me, | 所以我该承认我杀了他 以求从轻发落 |
[26:30] | and you’re just trying to help me out, right? | 你只想帮我 是吗? |
[26:32] | You know how many times I used that on a suspect? | 这招我用过无数次了 |
[26:35] | Don’t waste your game, pal. | 别浪费你的机会 老兄 |
[26:36] | Okay. You’re a betting man. | 好吧 你是个赌徒 |
[26:40] | Given the circumstances, what do you think your odds are right now? | 就目前而言 你认为你有多少胜算? |
[26:46] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[26:52] | There were numerous high-velocity blood stains | Warrick Brown 探员的衬衫正面 |
[26:54] | on the front of CSI Warrick Brown’s shirt. | 有很多血液高速喷溅的痕迹 |
[26:57] | Seven of these stains were typed using 13 STR loci. | 对七处血迹用13点 STR 基因座法测试 |
[27:02] | All samples match blood collected from Lou Gedda at autopsy… | 全都符合 Lou Gedda 尸检时采集的血液 |
[27:07] | The five expended cartridge cases recovered at Pigalle boulevard | 在皮嘉尔找到的五枚弹壳 |
[27:11] | were all fired in Warrick Brown’s service pistol… | 都来自 Warrick Brown 的佩枪 |
[27:18] | the bullets recovered at autopsy | 尸体内和理发椅上的弹头 |
[27:19] | and from the barber’s chair were fired from the same firearm, as well… | 也来自同一武器 |
[27:26] | Robbins: Based on the clotting of the facial lacerations | 根据面部伤口的血块 |
[27:29] | and development of the bruises on the victim’s arms and wrists… | 还有受害者手腕上的瘀伤… |
[27:32] | it appears he was bound and beaten at least an hour prior to death… | 他在死前至少被毒打了一个小时 |
[27:38] | okay, if this were any other suspect, what would be our conclusion? | 如果嫌犯不是 Warrick 我们会有什么结论? |
[27:50] | That he did it. | 他就是凶手 |
[27:51] | Which is what Warrick told internal affairs. | Warrick 也是这么和内务部说的 |
[27:53] | He confessed? | 他招了? |
[27:54] | No, but he didn’t deny it. | 不 但是没否认 |
[27:57] | He says he can’t remember. | 他说他不记得了 |
[27:59] | We’ve all heard that one before. | 老把戏了 |
[28:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[28:03] | It’s not supposed to mean anything. We’re just talking. | 没啥意思 说说而已 |
[28:06] | We can’t just sit her and watch him go down. | 我们不能眼看他遭难 |
[28:08] | Willows:We’re not going to. | 我们不会 |
[28:10] | He’s asked for an attorney. | 他要找辩护律师 |
[28:12] | We’ll get him a shark. | 我们就给他找最好的 |
[28:14] | The only thing the jury’s going to see is a rogue cop with a vendetta. | 陪审团只会看到 一个疯狂复仇的警方人员 |
[28:18] | I’ve been there before. | 我体会过 |
[28:20] | They’re going to crucify him. | 他们会百般刁难他 |
[28:23] | Hey, guys, I’m sorry to interrupt, but you need to see this. | 抱歉打扰一下 你们得看看这个 |
[28:25] | There was chloroform in Lou Gedda’s blood and tissue. | Lou Gedda 的血液和组织里有氯仿 |
[28:28] | Chloroform gets metabolized in the body pretty quickly, | 氯仿在人体内新陈代谢很快 |
[28:30] | and it’s excreted by breathing. | 会通过呼吸排出 |
[28:32] | Gedda must have been killed soon after he was dosed. | Gedda 在死前不久摄入了氯仿 |
[28:36] | Warrick went in there with a gun. | Warrick 带了枪去 |
[28:39] | Why would he use chloroform if he was going to shoot him? | 如果要杀他 哪还用得着氯仿? |
[28:41] | Maybe to subdue him into the barber’s chair. | 可能是为了让他坐到理发椅上 |
[28:44] | So he intended to torture him? | 那么是想折磨他? |
[28:46] | No, not Warrick. No way. | 不 Warrick 不会 |
[28:49] | You know, chloroform exposure can result in short term amnesia. | 暴露在氯仿中会导致短期失忆 |
[28:54] | Warrick says he can’t remember anything after going into Gedda’s office. | Warrick 说他不记得 他进 Gedda 办公室后的事情 |
[28:59] | Where’s the TOX on Warrick? | Warrick 的毒检报告呢? |
[29:00] | His blood wasn’t drawn. | 没抽他的血 |
[29:02] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[29:03] | The arrest report didn’t note any intoxication at the scene. | 逮捕报告上没说现场有毒物 |
[29:06] | I guess nobody saw any reason to do it. | 所以没必要抽 |
[29:08] | Well, now there’s a reason. | 现在有必要了 |
[29:17] | – Here, put this on. – Okay. | – 拿着 穿上 – 好的 |
[29:22] | Henry did a comprehensive drug test for chloroform, | Henry 检测了是否有氯仿 |
[29:25] | along with a head space run for volatiles and solvents. | 还有其他挥发性药物 |
[29:28] | Everything came back negative. | 结果全是阴性 |
[29:30] | Half-life of chloroformin a human being is about 1. 5 hours. | 氯仿在人体内的 半衰期是一个半小时 |
[29:35] | It’s virtually undetectable in seven to ten hours. | 七到十小时后就完全测不出了 |
[29:37] | We drew the blood too late. | 我们抽得太晚了 |
[29:39] | It’s still possible Warrick was dosed. We just can’t prove it. | Warrick 有可能中过毒 但我们无法证明 |
[29:43] | Nick, come here. Take a look at his shirt. | Nick 过来 看看他的上衣 |
[29:48] | See the voids in the blood spatter around the armpits. | 看腋窝处血迹间的空隙 |
[29:51] | Stokes:Fabric must have been folded when the blood was deposited. | 溅到血液时 衣服是折起来的 |
[29:55] | Looks like he had something under his arms. | 就好像腋下有什么东西 |
[29:59] | Grab hodges from behind-under the armpits. | 从腋下把 Hodges 抱住 |
[30:02] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[30:04] | Dead weight, hodges. Slump down. Let him hold you up. | 装死人 Hodges 倒下去 让他抱着你 |
[30:07] | Okay, nick… raise his right arm. Pretend he’s gota gun in his hand. | 好 Nick 抬起他的右臂 假装他手里有枪 |
[30:16] | It’s possible. | 是可能的 |
[30:17] | I mean, if Warrick were unconscious or semiconscious, | 如果当时 Warrick 已经昏迷 或不清醒 |
[30:20] | he would have had to have been supported. | 肯定有人撑着他 |
[30:22] | Well, based on the high-velocity spatter on the shirt, | 根据衬衫的血液高速喷溅痕迹 |
[30:25] | the shooter would have had to be within three feet of Gedda when he fired. | 开枪时肯定距 Gedda 三英尺以内 |
[30:36] | take off the shirt. | 脱掉衬衫 |
[30:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:48] | Similar voidin the spatter pattern. | 相似的空隙 |
[30:55] | Stokes: It’s consistent,but not conclusive. | 合理 但不能确认 |
[30:58] | There’s probably a dozen different ways to explain those voids. | 还有很多其他可能的原因 |
[31:01] | Doesn’t rule Warrick out as the shooter. | 不能排除 Warrick 是开枪的人 |
[31:03] | But it gives an alternative explanation of the evidence. | 但这是证据的另一种解释 |
[31:06] | And if we’re right… Warrick was framed. | 如果我们是对的… Warrick 就是被陷害了 |
[31:14] | I talked to a detective at organized crime. | 我找了打击有组织犯罪组的探员 |
[31:17] | He’s sending over a list of all the people that wanted Gedda dead. | 他会发一份清单给我 列举想要 Gedda 死的人 |
[31:20] | It’s a long list. | 这份清单肯定很长 |
[31:22] | Cross-reference it to any of Warrick’s convictions who might have it out for him. | 再对比所有希望 Warrick 坐牢的人 |
[31:25] | Maybe somebody’s trying to kill two birds with one stone. | 说不定有人想一箭双雕 |
[31:27] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 我这就去 |
[31:30] | Any unknown contributors from the blood at the scene? | 现场有不明来源的血迹吗? |
[31:32] | No. They’re all coming back to the Vic. | 没有 都是死者的血 |
[31:34] | Wendy and I are working as fast as we can. | Wendy 和我已经卯足了劲干活 |
[31:47] | We’re striking out. | 我们快走投无路了 |
[31:49] | There’s no new evidence from the scene that points to any additional suspects. | 现场没有新证据表明另有嫌疑人 |
[31:53] | You got something? | 你有什么发现吗? |
[31:58] | Handcuffs? | 手铐? |
[31:59] | Take a look at the ligature marks. | 看看手腕上的勒痕 |
[32:02] | The width of the rails on Warrick’s cuffs are three millimeters narrower | Warrick 手铐的宽度 比受害者手上的勒痕 |
[32:07] | than the ligature marks. | 要窄3毫米 |
[32:10] | The ligature marks on Gedda didn’t come from Warrick’s cuffs. | Gedda 手腕上的勒痕不是 Warrick 的手铐造成的 |
[32:17] | So somebody switched the handcuffs after Gedda was dead? | 这么说有人在 Gedda 死后 调换了手铐? |
[32:21] | Brass always suspected that there was a mole | Brass 早就怀疑 |
[32:23] | in the department that worked for Gedda. | 警局内部有 Gedda 的人 |
[32:27] | I bet we’re looking for a cop. | 我敢打赌这人是个警察 |
[32:29] | A P.I. Investigating Gedda gets killed… | 调查 Gedda 的私家侦探被杀… |
[32:32] | then Gedda gets killed… | 接着 Gedda 也被杀了 |
[32:35] | maybe this dirty cop did them both. | 或许这两桩案子都是内鬼干的 |
[32:37] | Yeah, but we can’t prove it, ’cause we’re not allowed to investigate Gedda’s murder. | 是的 但我们无法证明 因为我们不能调查 Gedda 的案子 |
[32:42] | We’re still investigating the P.I. | 但我们能调查私家侦探之死 |
[32:44] | If the cases are linked, we solve one,we solve the other. | 如果两桩案子有关联 我们便可一石二鸟 |
[32:53] | Do your client and this department a favor- make a deal. | 为了你的当事人和警局着想 我们做笔交易吧 |
[32:56] | The district attorney said he might consider manslaughter. | 地方检察官说可以考虑 以过失杀人罪起诉 |
[33:01] | I can’t do that. | 我无法接受 |
[33:03] | Are you telling me you’re innocent? | 你想说自己是清白的? |
[33:05] | Because I.A.Said those words never crossed your lips. | 内务调查员说你从没这么辩驳过 |
[33:08] | Are you charging me? | 你要起诉我? |
[33:10] | Not yet. | 待定 |
[33:13] | But in about five hours, it’s gonna be first-degree murder. | 但五个钟头后 可能会成为一级谋杀罪 |
[33:19] | We got the link. | 我们找到了两个案子间的关联 |
[33:20] | Tox confirmed traces of chloroform in the P.I.’s body. | 毒检证实了 私家侦探体内含有氯仿 |
[33:24] | Had to have been the same guy who killed Gedda. | 凶手肯定也是杀害 Gedda 的人 |
[33:26] | Well, that helps. | 这点很重要 |
[33:28] | Okay. We got evidence logs and police files from both scenes, | 我们手头有这两处现场的 证据日志和警方调查报告 |
[33:32] | but if a cop left trace at either murder scene, | 如果一个警察 在凶案现场留下痕迹 |
[33:36] | we’d just write it off to normal investigator contamination. | 只会被记成正常的调查干扰 |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:41] | After he killed his victims, he could’ve even stayed and handled the scene, | 他甚至可以在作案后留在现场 |
[33:44] | made sure that he hadn’t missed anything. | 消除自己的蛛丝马迹 |
[33:49] | day shift found prints from three officers at Gedda’s office. | 日班的人在 Gedda 办公室里 发现了三名警官的指纹 |
[33:53] | Well, all three were assigned to the scene. | 三名警官 都是被指派去现场取证的 |
[33:56] | Mandy I.D.’s fingerprints from five officers at the mortuary. | Mandy 从停尸房中取到 五名警官的指纹 |
[34:03] | Okay, but only four signed the log. | 但登记在案的只有4个人 |
[34:06] | The unexplained print… | 剩下的一个指纹… |
[34:09] | belongs to… | 是… |
[34:12] | Officer Daniel Pritchard. | Daniel Pritchard 警官 |
[34:20] | His fingerprint was found… on the casket. | 棺材上也有他的指纹 |
[34:24] | How does his fingerprint get on the casket if he wasn’t at the mortuary? | 如果他不在停尸房 棺材上怎么会有他的指纹? |
[34:28] | I’m sorry, captain. No one’s seen Pritchard since day before yesterday. | 抱歉 警长 Pritchard 从前天起就没出现过 |
[34:31] | Open it. | 打开 |
[34:45] | No cuffs. | 手铐不在 |
[34:53] | Maybe we don’t need them. | 没关系 |
[35:26] | Mckeen:So it’s all on Pritchard. | Pritchard 是罪魁祸首 |
[35:32] | Is this gonna hold up in court? | 这将作为法庭证据吗? |
[35:34] | It will. | 是的 |
[35:35] | You know what the defenses gonna say, right? | 你知道辩护律师会怎么说 |
[35:38] | Who better than a CSI to make a murder look like a frame? | 谁能比 CSI 更有本事把 谋杀案伪装成遭人陷害的? |
[35:42] | He was framed. | 他确实遭人陷害 |
[35:44] | And I’ll prove it. | 我会证明 |
[35:56] | Listen, Grissom, um… | 听着 Grissom |
[35:58] | – I’m so sorry about all this. – Warrick. | – 对发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[36:07] | You were framed. | 你是被陷害的 |
[36:10] | Framed? | 陷害? |
[36:17] | by who? | 被谁? |
[36:19] | Gedda has a mole in the department. | Gedda 在警局有内线 |
[36:22] | I’m ready to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[36:26] | He’s on the way. | 他就来 |
[36:31] | Gedda! You called me? | Gedda! 你找我? |
[36:46] | A cop? | 是警察? |
[36:47] | Daniel Pritchard. | |
[36:49] | We think that he had him kill Lenny Harper, | 我们认为 Lenny Harper 也是他杀的 |
[36:53] | probably Joanna Krumsky,as well. | 或许 Joanna Krumsky 也是 |
[36:56] | Then why would he kill Gedda? | 他为什么要杀 Gedda? |
[36:58] | Who knows? | 谁知道? |
[36:59] | Old mobsters… crooked cops. It’s a long history. | 他原是黑帮成员 又当上警察 很复杂 |
[37:03] | I don’t know. I mean… come on, Grissom. | 我搞不懂 Grissom |
[37:06] | Gedda’s been killing and barbecuing people for 25 years. | Gedda 烧杀抢夺了二十五年 |
[37:11] | It’d take more than a beat cop to get over on that fat bastard. | 绝不止是 被一个巡逻警嘣了这么简单 |
[37:16] | There’s got to be somebody higher up than that. | 肯定有幕后黑手在操控 |
[37:18] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[37:20] | But Pritchard’s all we got for now. | 但现在我们只查到 Pritchard |
[37:22] | – He’s in custody? – Not yet. | – 他被捕了? – 还没有 |
[37:25] | Hey, everything can’t go our way. | 不是所有事都能心想事成 |
[37:29] | The D.A.s gonna drop the charges. | 地方检察官准备撤诉 |
[37:34] | But there’s still the question of administrative violations. | 但你终究违反了章程 |
[37:38] | So Ecklie and I are recommending to the | Ecklie 和我向副警长建议 |
[37:40] | undersheriff that you be suspended and demoted | 将你停职降级 |
[37:43] | but not terminated. | 但不开除 |
[37:45] | I still have a job? | 我的工作保住了? |
[37:48] | Well… the undersheriff says he has to think about it, | 副警长说他要三思后再决定 |
[37:52] | but he just wants to make you sweat. | 不过他只是想吓唬你 |
[37:55] | I’ve sweated enough, man. | 我已经被吓得够呛了 |
[37:58] | I imagine. | 可以想象 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Thanks. Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[38:16] | Come on. Brass is gonna process you out. | 走吧 Brass 给你办手续 |
[38:32] | Thanks,Jim | 谢谢你 Jim |
[38:36] | Don’t ever forget how lucky you are. | 永远别忘了你有多走运 |
[38:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:54] | But at least mine was with Lana Turner, not Aaron Spelling. | 起码我的性幻想对象是 Lana Turner 不像你的 Aaron Spelling |
[39:00] | That’s pretty lame, I know. | 我知道这很无趣 |
[39:02] | This just reminds me, what does it take to get them to serve turkey bacon in this place? | 这提醒了我 为什么这家店 突然开始供应熏火鸡肉了? |
[39:08] | Turkey bacon’s not gonna make the food any better here. | 熏火鸡肉也没办法 让这儿的食物上一个档次 |
[39:11] | Yeah, well, fortunately we don’t come here for the food. | 幸亏我们不是冲着食物来的 |
[39:13] | No. | 没错 |
[39:15] | Well, as far as I’m concerned,there’s no place I’d rather be. | 对我而言 没有比这儿更好的地方了 |
[39:27] | anything else? | 还需要什么吗? |
[39:29] | – See you next time? – Thanks. | – 下次见 – 谢了 |
[39:35] | – You still there?This one right here. – Yeah | – 盯美女盯愣了 – 是啊 |
[39:39] | I’ll take this. | 我来付吧 |
[39:40] | Well, thank you, Warrick. | 谢谢 Warrick |
[39:49] | Grissom:Okay. I’m going home. | 好了 我要回家了 |
[39:51] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也走了 |
[39:52] | – Get some sleep tonight. – Oh, yeah. | – 今晚好好睡一觉 – 好的 |
[39:56] | – Thanks for breakfast. – You got it, man. | – 谢谢你的早餐 – 别客气 |
[39:58] | – I got to catch a plane – See you at the lab. | – 我赶飞机 – 实验室见 |
[40:06] | If you ever need anybody to talk to, you know how to get a hold of me, huh? | 如果想找人谈谈 我随时恭候 |
[40:08] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | See you then. | 再见 |
[40:23] | Well… it’s just you and me, Serpico. | 只剩我们俩了 苦难探员 |
[40:29] | – Let’s get a beer. – Oh, no. | – 我们喝几杯 – 算了吧 |
[40:30] | Come on. You’re a free man now. | 你现在是自由身了 |
[40:32] | This free man needs a free shower. I think, uh… you need to, uh… | 自由身需要冲个自由澡 |
[40:36] | take a hard look at that redhead. | 你留着好好欣赏红发女郎吧 |
[40:39] | – You know, I might just do that. – Yeah. You need to. | – 这主意不错 – 加把劲 |
[40:45] | I’m really glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[40:48] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[40:51] | – I’ll call you later. – All right. | – 过会儿找你 – 行啊 |
[41:40] | Warrick. | |
[41:42] | I wanted to join you for dinner. | 我本想和你们一起吃饭 |
[41:44] | – I’m sorry we missed you. – Yeah, well. | – 不好意思没叫上你 – 没事 |
[41:46] | I just wanted to congratulate you in person. | 我想恭喜你 |
[41:49] | – You sure made a believer out of me. – Thanks. | – 你让我重拾了对你的信任 – 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[41:55] | I don’t want to fire you. | 我不想开除你 |
[41:58] | I just need to know that you’re through | 但你要保证不再 |
[41:59] | running the streets on your own looking for bad guys. | 单枪匹马追踪坏人 |
[42:02] | Look… | 听着… |
[42:04] | I’m done being a rogue in the streets, you know? | 我已经不是街头小混混了 明白吗? |
[42:09] | But there’s… there’s one son of a bitch still out there. | 可有个混帐仍逍遥法外 |
[42:13] | And I promise you,we’re gonna get him. | 我保证我们会将他绳之以法 |
[42:16] | Well… Grissom taught you well. | Grissom 把你调教得很好嘛 |
[42:19] | I like to think so. | 但愿吧 |
[42:22] | – You never give up. – No. | – 你从不轻言放弃 – 没错 |
[42:28] | That’s what makes you a great CSI. | 因此你成为了一个优秀的 犯罪现场调查员 |