时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Are you afraid of vaginas, Spencer. | Spencer 你害怕阴道吗? |
[00:09] | No, I’m actually fine with them. | 不 其实我挺喜欢的 |
[00:12] | – are you? – Yeah | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[00:13] | – are you really? – Yeah | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[00:14] | Because these jokes stink, like someone who’s afraid of vaginas. | 因为这些笑话太烂了 就好像作者害怕阴道似的 |
[00:18] | Ok, if you could just point to the jokes you object to. | 好吧 你说对哪个不满意 |
[00:22] | I’ll try to freshen them up. | 我再修改修改 |
[00:23] | – They all suck. – But Annabelle… | – 全都很烂 – 但是 Annabelle… |
[00:25] | don’t argue with me. Just make me funny. | 别跟我吵 你要让我显得幽默 |
[00:29] | And make me loveable. | 让别人喜欢我 |
[00:43] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样? |
[00:45] | Oh, great. She hates everything and I’m afraid of vaginas. | 好极了 她什么都不喜欢 我还害怕阴道 |
[00:48] | I’m only afraid of the ones with teeth. | 我只害怕长牙的阴道 |
[00:50] | Could one of you guys do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[00:52] | If you could take my pencil and drive it through my eye into my brain? | 拿根铅笔 从眼窝捅进我脑子里 |
[00:56] | No, then one of us would have to take your job. | 不 要是你死了 我们不想接替你 |
[01:00] | Sorry I’m late. I was fixing the script. | 对不起迟到了 我在改剧本 |
[01:03] | We understand. Thank you. | 我们明白 谢谢你 |
[01:06] | I need Bud. | 我要 Bud |
[01:08] | Where the hell is Bud? | Bud 上哪了? |
[01:10] | Hold the roll. | 等一下 |
[01:13] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[01:22] | – I need you, Bud. – I need you, too. | – 我需要你 Bud – 我也需要你 |
[01:25] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我还以为你在生我的气 |
[01:26] | Oh, you know how I am. | 噢 你了解我的 |
[01:29] | The rewrites are just horrible. | 是改写太烦人了 |
[01:31] | Why doesn’t anyone support me? | 为什么都没人支持我呢? |
[01:33] | Bud: I support you, doll. Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it. | 我支持你 美女 别担心 我来搞定 |
[01:37] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | Annabelle wants it funnier. | Annabelle 想更搞笑一点 |
[01:46] | Good note. | 提醒得好啊 |
[01:52] | If I need water, I’ll ask for water. You’re a stand-in. | 现在我不要水 别自作主张 你是个替身 |
[01:55] | Do not get in my eyeline when I’m preparing for a scene. | 我准备拍摄时 别在我眼前晃悠 |
[01:58] | So sorry. How ever could I forget? | 对不起 我怎么就忘了呢 |
[02:02] | Inbred cracker. | 穷鬼 |
[02:04] | Let’s get this going. | 拍摄吧 |
[02:06] | I have a 7:00 brain aneurysm. | 七点我有脑动脉瘤检查 |
[02:11] | – action. – Hit me. | – 开拍 – 发牌 |
[02:14] | Oh, damn. | 糟了 |
[02:17] | What do you want to do after we’ve blown through your ex-husband’s cash? | 要是我们花光了你前夫的钱 你打算怎么办? |
[02:21] | I say we take his credit cards and go lap dancing. | 拿上他的信用卡去脱衣舞吧 |
[02:25] | giving or getting? | 你跳还是看别人跳? |
[02:26] | Doesn’t matter, as long as I get to have a party in my pants. | 无所谓 只要我内裤里火热就行 |
[02:32] | and… cut. | 卡 |
[02:40] | Why did you give Megan the joke? | 你怎么把笑话都给 Megan 了? |
[02:41] | – Yeah, why did she get the joke? – They both have jokes. | – 对 为什么笑话都给她了? – 她们俩都有笑话 |
[02:43] | She has the big joke- the pants joke. | 她的笑话更好 内裤的那个 |
[02:46] | Yeah, the pants joke is the killer. | 内裤笑话出彩 |
[02:47] | The pants joke suits Megan’s character. | 内裤笑话更适合 Megan 的性格 |
[02:49] | To hell with Megan’s character. | 鬼才管她 |
[02:52] | Is this show called Annabelle, or is it stupid lucky cow? | 这部剧叫什么 《Annabelle》还是《母猪撞大运》? |
[02:55] | Bud: It’s not called stupid lucky cow, hon. | 当然不是母猪撞大运 亲爱的 |
[02:57] | It’s called Annabelle, right, honey? | 叫做 Annabelle 亲爱的 |
[02:59] | Yeah. See, he gets it. | 对 看 他明白 |
[03:01] | That’s why he is co-executive producer. | 所以他才能当上副执行制片人 |
[03:04] | Seems like just yesterday he was your driver. | 他给你开车好像还是昨天的事 |
[03:07] | That was six months ago. | 是六个月之前 |
[03:09] | – What’s the matter with him? – I don’t know. | – 他怎么了? – 不知道 |
[03:12] | Megan, honey, we got to swap the lines around. | Megan 台词对调下 |
[03:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:22] | Fine. | 行 |
[03:24] | Picture’s up. | 开机 |
[03:26] | and… action. | 开拍 |
[03:28] | Hit me. | 发牌 |
[03:32] | damn. | 糟了 |
[03:35] | What do you want to do once we blow through my ex-husband’s cash? | 等花光了我前夫的钱 你打算怎么办? |
[03:38] | I say we get his credit cards and go lap dancing. | 拿上他的信用卡去脱衣舞吧 |
[03:42] | Giving or getting? | 跳还是看别人跳? |
[03:43] | Doesn’t matter to me. As long as there’s a party in my pants. | 无所谓 只要我内裤里火热就行 |
[03:54] | genius. | 天才 |
[03:58] | Phillips: Sorry for the delay. | 不好意思来晚了 |
[03:59] | It’s a paparazzi jungle downstairs. | 楼下全是狗仔队 |
[04:03] | Yeah, well, doc Robbins isn’t the only one with a scrapbook. | 喜欢拍名人的不止 Robbins 医生一个 |
[04:05] | So where were you? | 说说情况 |
[04:06] | My room is down the hall, and I was walking past. Saw the door ajar. | 我就住大厅那边 我路过时看到门没关紧 |
[04:11] | Went inside and found her lying like that. So I called 911. | 我进来 看到她这样 就报了警 |
[04:17] | Do you know who was up here with her? | 你知道谁跟她在一起吗? |
[04:18] | No idea. Almost all of the cast and crew went back to L.A. After we wrapped, | 不知道 杀青之后 基本上所有演职人员都回洛杉矶了 |
[04:22] | but Annabelle won’t travel at night. | 但是 Annabelle 不肯半夜走 |
[04:25] | So she made me stay behind. | 所以她逼我也留下 |
[04:27] | “Made me”? I thought you were the boss. | “逼你”? 我还以为你是老板呢 |
[04:30] | That’s not how TV works. No. No, well, sure I created the show. | 电视这行不是那样的 虽然我是创始人 |
[04:35] | When the show became a hit, she became a star. | 等节目大热 她走红了 |
[04:38] | I became a highly-paid butt monkey. | 我就成了拿高薪的小丑 |
[04:41] | Well, it’s a skill like anything else. | 这也需要技巧 |
[04:43] | She wanted me to ride back in the limo | 她想让我跟她一起 坐豪华轿车回去 |
[04:45] | with her and give me notes on the next script, and… | 谈谈下次剧本的问题… |
[04:48] | you know, emasculate me for a couple of hours. | 也就是一路辱骂我 |
[04:53] | Looks like she struck her head on the edge of this table. | 看来她的头撞到了桌角 |
[04:57] | Possible struggle. | 可能挣扎过 |
[04:59] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[05:00] | When we wrapped. | 杀青的时候 |
[05:03] | I got really drunk. | 我醉得东倒西歪 |
[05:06] | And then I threw up. Got drunk again. | 吐了 然后又喝醉了 |
[05:10] | Went up to my room, crawled into bed and prayed for death. | 回房 爬上床 只想死了算了 |
[05:14] | Mine, not hers. | 我自己 不是要她死 |
[05:17] | Phillips: Jaw flexibility is minimal. | 嘴紧闭着 |
[05:19] | Just going into rigor. | 尸体正开始僵硬 |
[05:22] | Puts TOD around midnight. | 死亡时间在午夜左右 |
[05:30] | Grissom. | 呃… Grissom |
[05:50] | It’s a rubber chicken. | 是只橡胶鸡 |
[05:55] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[05:56] | Oh, I thought it would make a nice Christmas card. | 我觉得用来做圣诞贺卡不错 |
[05:58] | – Give me that. – Oh, sorry, my bad. | – 给我 – 对不起 我不好 |
[06:03] | Aw, come on. You got to say something. | 我说 你应该说两句 |
[06:06] | I suspect fowl play? | 比如”我怀疑是禽兽行为” |
[06:08] | Or, uh, that’s poultry evidence? You know, something. | 或者”家禽证据”说两句 |
[06:13] | Dying is easy. | 要死简单 |
[06:16] | Comedy’s hard. | 喜剧才难 |
[06:47] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 16 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[06:52] | Extra | 《特别消息》 |
[06:56] | Some unbelievable news from Las Vegas today. | 从维加斯传来不可思议的消息 |
[06:58] | TV’s favorite unwed mother Annabelle Fundt star of the hit sitcom Annabelle, | 荧幕上最受欢迎的单身母亲 当红情景喜剧 Annabelle 主角 Annabelle |
[07:03] | was found dead in her hotel room this morning. | 今早被发现死于酒店房间里 |
[07:06] | At this time, we have no details and authorities are refusing to comment, | 目前没有细节消息 当局拒绝评论 |
[07:10] | but, of course, we’ll have more details as this story develops. | 但是随后我们会奉上更多消息 |
[07:15] | There you go, Murph. | 好了 Murph |
[07:16] | I’ll get it to work. | 我这就去化验 |
[07:20] | Water, sparkling water, juice… no booze. | 水 苏打水 果汁…没有酒 |
[07:31] | Ditto on the minibar. | 冰箱里也一样 |
[07:32] | Spencer: Annabelle wasn’t allowed to consume alcohol when she works. | 工作的时候 Annabelle 不准喝酒 |
[07:36] | Was there a problem? | 出过事吗? |
[07:40] | you are all… against me! | 你们都和我…对着干! |
[07:44] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我再也受不了了! |
[07:46] | You are trying to sabotage me! | 你们想毁了我! |
[07:53] | Hey, kid, want to feel my new boobs? | 小孩 想摸摸我的新胸脯吗? |
[07:58] | it was an insurance issue. | 是保险问题 |
[07:59] | I got it from here, Spencer. | 我来接手 Spencer |
[08:01] | Man: Grissom, this guy just flew in from L.A.on the studio jet. | Grissom 他刚搭公司的飞机 从洛杉矶飞过来 |
[08:05] | Name’s Stewart Little. | 叫做 Stewart Little |
[08:06] | It’s pronounced, “lie-tell. “ | 发音是 赖-涛 |
[08:11] | Gil. We got a closet eater. | Gil 她喜欢在壁橱里偷吃 |
[08:23] | was Annabelle bulimic? | Annabelle 有暴食症吗? |
[08:25] | Oh, you bet she was. | 还用说 |
[08:26] | – Spencer, there’s no need to get into… – it’s all right. | – Spencer 不用什么都… – 没事 |
[08:29] | She can’t hurt us anymore. Yeah. | 她再也伤害不到我们了 |
[08:32] | Yeah, she did the two-finger dessert, | 她吃完了会催吐 (泰坦山泉水) |
[08:34] | but at least the vomit seemed to take off what the camera put on. | 至少让她在镜头前好看点 |
[08:38] | It’s a terrible, terrible scourge. | 一段不堪回首的经历 |
[08:41] | Gil. Found a bottle of urine in the closet as well. | Gil 壁橱里面还有一瓶尿 |
[08:45] | Did she also have a drug problem? | 她也有药品问题吗? |
[08:48] | Uh, define “problem. “ | 什么叫”问题”? |
[08:49] | The kind that requires using other people’s urine to pass a drug test. | 需要用别人的尿液才能通过药检 |
[08:54] | Then, yes. | 那答案是肯定的 |
[09:01] | Please, I just want to kiss her good-bye. | 拜托了 我想最后吻她一次 |
[09:03] | We can’t let you do that, sir. | 先生 你不能那样做 |
[09:04] | But she’s my wife! | 她可是我老婆啊! |
[09:05] | – Your what? – Ah, geez. | – 你什么? – 老天 |
[09:07] | Mitch. | |
[09:09] | Yeah, Annabelle and I were married two days ago. | 对 我和 Annabelle 两天前结了婚 |
[09:12] | Oh, I don’t believe that. | 我才不信呢 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, it’s true. We had a deal. | 真的 真的 我们说好了的 |
[09:15] | She said if I gave up coke, then we could get married. | 她说如果我戒了可卡因 我们俩就结婚 |
[09:18] | – But you never gave up coke. – She didn’t know that. | – 但你没戒毒 – 她不知道 |
[09:20] | Gentlemen! The studio- and both of you- | 先生们! 电影公司 和你们俩 |
[09:24] | have a substantial investment in Annabelle’s image, | 都依靠 Annabelle 的形象获利 |
[09:27] | so perhaps this discussion could take place elsewhere. | 或许有些话不该在这儿说 |
[09:32] | hey, Jim, you’re up. | Jim 该你了 |
[09:35] | There it is. | 给你 |
[09:37] | Signed, witnessed and notarized. | 签名公证过了 也有证婚人 |
[09:39] | Brass: You know, it’s a tragic coincidence that she died two days | 在你有权 获得她财产的一半后 才两天 |
[09:42] | after you qualified for half of what she’s worth. | 她就死了 真是个悲惨的巧合 |
[09:46] | Really? I thought that was the bright side. | 真的? 我还以为 这是光明的一面呢 |
[09:48] | Spencer: Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑? |
[09:50] | He’s a parasite. He’s a barnacle. | 他是个寄生虫 无法摆脱 |
[09:53] | He is the pimple on the ass of a mediocrity. | 极度平庸 又极度惹人讨厌 |
[09:58] | she picked him up three years ago in a comedy club at Sioux city, | 她三年前在苏市 一个喜剧俱乐部里发现了他 |
[10:02] | hired him to be her driver, then a writer, then a producer, | 雇他给她开车 给她写剧本 再后来制作人 |
[10:07] | but all he really did was push his weight around, | 但他只会作威作福 |
[10:10] | get loaded and bang extras behind Annabelle’s back. | 背着 Annabelle 醉醺醺地去搞临时演员 |
[10:14] | I didn’t kill her. I love her! | 我没杀她 我爱她! |
[10:16] | You know, when she called me to come to her room last night, she was alive. | 昨晚她让我去她房间的时候 她还活着 |
[10:20] | But you were newlyweds. Why’d you sleep in different rooms? | 但是你们新婚不久 为什么分卧室睡呢? |
[10:22] | Well, she had kind of a rule about that. | 她有种习惯 |
[10:24] | She didn’t like to look at me after we had sex. | 她不喜欢我们做爱后看到我 |
[10:33] | What do you know about the chicken? | 关于这个鸡你了解多少? |
[10:36] | She didn’t like to look at me during sex, either. | 做爱的时候她也不喜欢看着我 |
[10:38] | – Are you a bad boy? – I’m a bad boy! | – 你是不是个坏孩子? – 我是个坏孩子! |
[10:40] | – Who’s your mama? – You’re my mama! | – 谁是你妈妈? – 你是我妈妈! |
[10:42] | – Say it. – Mama! | – 说出来 – 妈妈! |
[10:43] | all right, now make that sound. | 好 现在开始叫 |
[10:48] | this is a classic comedy prop. | 这是个经典的喜剧道具 |
[10:52] | Goes way back probably at least to vaudeville. | 至少可以追溯到杂耍表演时期 |
[10:55] | But you probably want to know how this ended up in Annabelle’s throat. | 但是你也许想知道 这个怎么会塞在 Annabelle 喉咙里 |
[10:59] | I got no idea. | 完全不知道 |
[11:01] | Last time I saw it, it was on a stage in L.A. | 我上次看到这个东西 是在洛杉矶一个舞台上 |
[11:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[11:06] | You put a rubber chicken in my show? | 在我的戏里安插一只橡胶鸡? |
[11:09] | Do I look like a prop comic? | 我像那种靠道具 搞笑的喜剧演员吗? |
[11:12] | I am not a prop comic! | 我-不是-那种-喜剧演员! |
[11:18] | That was humiliating. | 真丢人 |
[11:20] | Yeah, you must have felt like… like an ass. | 你肯定觉得很…很糟糕 |
[11:23] | Of course we’re gonna finish the episode. | 我们当然会拍完这集 |
[11:25] | Just a couple of second unit shots to pick up on the lot. That’s it. | 就差第二摄制组再拍几个镜头了 |
[11:31] | Annabelle Fund’s final performance. It’s ratings gold. | Annabelle Fundt 的绝影 等于收视率金矿 |
[11:35] | 30 share easy unless they throw that dancing crap at us. | 至少30%的总收视率 除非他们用那个垃圾跳舞节目对抗 |
[11:40] | This way, Mr. Lietel. | 这边 Lietel 先生 |
[11:53] | Sir, please. Stay with me, okay? | 先生 请跟我来 好吗? |
[11:58] | Beautiful people doing high-tech police work. | 美女做高科技警方工作 |
[12:01] | There might be a series in this. | 可以拍一部这样的电视剧 |
[12:05] | – Hey, Mr. Little. Have a seat. – “Lie-tell. “ | – 嘿 Little 先生 坐 -“赖-特” |
[12:08] | – Sorry. – Okay, here we go. | – 抱歉 – 好 我们开始 |
[12:10] | The elevator security cameras confirm Annabelle’s presence at 11:01 P.M. | 电梯闭路监视器显示 Annabelle 在11点01分进入电梯 |
[12:15] | And according to the hotel’s key card access log, | 根据酒店的房卡记录 |
[12:18] | she entered her room immediately after exiting the elevator. | 她出电梯后很快进入房间 |
[12:21] | Now, all you need to do is let us know | 请你看看是否 |
[12:24] | if you recognize anybody getting off on her floor. | 认得出去她楼层的人 |
[12:26] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[12:28] | – That’d be Bud. – At 11:06. | – 那是 Bud – 11点06分 |
[12:33] | Suite was entered at 11:07 P.M. | 11点07分进入房间 |
[12:36] | He stayed in there for roughly 20 minutes. | 在里面呆了大概20分钟 |
[12:39] | That’s consistent with his statement. | 和口供一致 |
[12:41] | But that’s still plenty of time to kill her. | 但还是有充足的作案时间 |
[12:45] | You know, that might be one of our writers. | 那可能是我们某个编剧 |
[12:48] | What? You don’t know for sure? | 怎么? 你不确定? |
[12:50] | Lietel: They’re writers. She hires ’em and she fires ’em. | 她自己雇佣他们 又炒掉他们 |
[12:53] | Who can keep track, right? | 怎么可能都认得? |
[12:59] | Stokes: And there’s Annabelle going out. | Annabelle 出去了 |
[13:02] | Wait a minute. We never saw her going down. | 等等 没见她下楼啊 |
[13:04] | No, no, no, that’s… Natasha something-or-other. | 她叫… Natasha 不记得姓什么 |
[13:07] | That’s Annabelle’s assistant/stand-in, whatever. | Annabelle 的助手兼替身 |
[13:11] | Quite a resemblance. | 长的真像 |
[13:13] | Annabelle made her get plastic surgery so they’d look more alike. | Annabelle 让她做了整形手术 弄得更像她 |
[13:16] | Paid for it out of her own pocket. | 而且自己出钱 |
[13:18] | – That’s very generous. – Sure. | – 真大方 – 当然 |
[13:20] | Let’s call it generosity. | 就当是大方吧 |
[13:23] | Well, Natasha came back down at 11:57 P.M., | Natasha 在11点57分出来 |
[13:27] | Carrying a garment bag. | 拿着一个西装套 |
[13:29] | And that’s it until the next morning when Spencer found the body. | 就这些了 直到第二天早上 Spencer 发现尸体 |
[13:33] | What the heck is she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[13:35] | Going on a midnight laundry run? | 半夜洗衣服? |
[13:39] | You’re not asking me that question. I mean… | 你不是在问我吧 |
[13:42] | that’s your job, right? Because I… | 这是你们的工作吧? 因为我… |
[13:48] | Captain, do we have to do this right now? | 长官 非要现在吗? |
[13:50] | I’m on my way to the airport. | 我要去机场 |
[13:52] | We have surveillance that places | 有录像证明你在 Fundt 女士 |
[13:53] | you in Ms. Fundt’s room around the time of her death, | 被杀死时出现在她房间 |
[13:55] | leaving with a garment bag. | 走时拿着一个西装袋 |
[13:57] | Of course you did. That’s one of my jobs. | 当然了 那是我的工作 |
[14:01] | I knocked real quiet-like, and when she didn’t answer, | 我轻轻的敲门 她没有回应 |
[14:04] | I let myself in, got the bag, and tiptoed out of there. | 我用房卡进去 拿了袋子 悄悄出来 |
[14:08] | – What was in the bag? – Wardrobe, silly. | – 袋子里是什么? – 戏服 傻瓜 |
[14:11] | I had to put it on the truck to go back to L.A. | 我得把衣服送上回洛杉矶的车 |
[14:14] | Did you see Annabelle? | 你看到 Annabelle 了吗? |
[14:15] | Captain. Miss Annabelle had a firm rule. | 探长 Annabelle 有严格规定 |
[14:18] | If she’s asleep, don’t wake her. | 如果她在睡觉 不能吵醒她 |
[14:20] | If she’s awake, don’t talk to her till she talks to you first. | 如果她醒着 没跟你说话前 也不要跟她说话 |
[14:24] | I don’t know who in their right mind want to talk to that bitch anyway. | 不知道哪个 神经正常的人会跟她说话 |
[14:28] | That’s kinda harsh… coming from her assistant. | 作为她的助理 这话挺刺 |
[14:30] | And stand-in, and photo double and all-around whippin’ girl. | 我还是随从 替身 任她使唤 |
[14:36] | You have any idea what that woman put me through? | 你知道那个女人 都让我承受什么吗? |
[14:38] | Tell the doctor to make yours feel like these! See? Nice, right? | 让医生把你的也弄成这样 感觉到了吗? 很不错吧 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:48] | Right and left breast implants. Check… check. | 胸部植入垫 捏 捏 |
[14:52] | There are abrasions in the upper esophagus, | 食道前端有擦伤 |
[14:54] | but no vital response in the tissue. | 但组织没有强烈的应激反应 |
[14:57] | Then the rubber chicken was inserted postmortem. | 那橡皮鸡是死后被放进去的 |
[15:03] | And, thus, not the cause of death. | 所以这不是死因 |
[15:06] | It might have been a gag. Sorry. | 可能是个嘴塞 抱歉 |
[15:09] | Right and left buttock implants. | 臀部植入物 |
[15:12] | High and firm. High and firm. | 又翘又有弹性 |
[15:16] | That’s right. Go ahead. | 对 摸吧 |
[15:18] | Cheek… cheek. | 一块 又一块 |
[15:21] | COD subdural hematoma is the result of | 死因是后脑创伤 |
[15:23] | a sharp blow to the back of the skull. | 硬膜下血肿 |
[15:26] | If she hadn’t gone quickly, she’d would have gone slowly. | 其实她本来就在慢慢病死 |
[15:28] | There’s cirrhosis of the liver, and near perforating stomach ulcers. | 这边是肝硬化 还有胃溃疡穿孔 |
[15:36] | What’s the matter, David? | 怎么了? David |
[15:38] | She’s got no lady parts. | 她没有子宫 |
[15:40] | She had a hysterectomy. | 她做了子宫切除术 |
[15:42] | Okay. then why was she using one of these? | 那她为什么会用这个? |
[15:47] | Nostalgia? | 回忆过往? |
[15:55] | Just one day after the tragic and untimely death of TV superstar Annabelle Fundt, | 就在电视巨星 Annabelle Fundt 悲剧性死亡后一天 |
[16:01] | Extra caught up with some cast members, | 我们有幸采访了几名演员 |
[16:03] | including Emmy award-winning costar Megan Kupowski. | 包括艾美奖得主 Megan Kupowski |
[16:07] | This is a profound tragedy. | 她的死实在让人悲伤 |
[16:09] | Annabelle had a huge impact on all of us, | Annabelle 对我们产生了 很大的影响 |
[16:13] | and she will be deeply missed. | 我们会深深怀念她 |
[16:17] | Godspeed, Annabelle. | 一路平安 Annabelle |
[16:23] | You miss her, too, don’t you, binky? | 你也想她是不是 Binky? |
[16:25] | Wave good-bye to Annabelle. | 跟 Annabelle 说再见吧 |
[16:29] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:49] | That time of the month, huh? | 又到每月那时候了? |
[16:51] | I know. Picking out the right feminine product can be so hard. | 我知道 要选适合自己的女性用品不容易 |
[16:56] | You gonna mock me or help me? | 你来取笑我还是帮我? |
[16:58] | I have to choose? | 一定要选? |
[17:00] | I can’t get this to work. | 我始终弄不好 |
[17:02] | Well, that’s probably ’cause you don’t have the right equipment. | 这大概是你没有合适的器具 |
[17:05] | You don’t, do you? | 你没有吧? 有吗? |
[17:08] | You’re lucky you’re cute. | 幸好你长的好看 |
[17:10] | Annabelle Fundt was dosing tampons with vodka. | Annabelle Fundt 用卫生棉 摄入过量伏特加 |
[17:13] | – Does that even work? – Kinda. | – 真的有用吗? – 有点 |
[17:16] | Even at their most absorbent, tampons only hold about 19 grams of fluid, | 就算是最吸水的卫生棉 也只能吸收19克液体 |
[17:19] | or about 20 milliliters. | 或者20毫升 |
[17:22] | Well, that’s enough for aunt flo, but that is not gonna get an alcoholic drunk. | 大姨妈的量是差不多 但不可能把一个酒鬼灌醉 |
[17:26] | Who’s aunt flo? | 谁是大姨妈? |
[17:29] | All right. Well, maybe she was just doing it to take the edge off, | 也许她只是用来顶一顶酒瘾 |
[17:32] | but what I can’t figure out is how she managed | 我不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[17:34] | it because every time I throw one in here, | 因为我每次一放进去 |
[17:35] | it turns into SpongeBob square pants. | 就涨成了海绵宝宝的方裤衩 |
[17:38] | You don’t take it out of the applicator first. | 你不能一开始就抽掉放入器 |
[17:43] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[17:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[18:00] | There. That’s why they call it an applicator. | 这样 所以才叫它放入器 |
[18:06] | – I always wondered how that worked. – All men do. | – 我一直好奇它是怎么用的 – 男人都想知道 |
[18:09] | So, if Annabelle was using vodka-soaked tampons to get drunk, | 如果 Annabelle 靠吸满伏特加的 卫生棉来过酒瘾 |
[18:12] | where was she getting the booze? There was none in her suite. | 酒从何而来? 她的房间里没有酒 |
[18:14] | According to Henry, it was full of pure vodka. | Henry 说漱口水瓶里是纯伏特加 |
[18:17] | Possibly a way of imbibing without aggravating her ulcers. | 或许靠这种方法既可以喝到酒 又不会加重溃疡 |
[18:21] | God, I hope she wasn’t gargling with vinegar and baking soda. | 但愿她不会用醋和小苏打漱口 |
[18:24] | – Wouldn’t do much for plaque. – No. | – 不能消除齿菌斑 – 没错 |
[18:29] | What does this look like to you? | 你们觉得这看起来像什么? |
[18:33] | – Hermaphrodite on roller skate. – A puppy. | – 溜冰的人妖 – 小狗 |
[18:39] | No. Not this. This. | 我指的不是这块 是这里 |
[18:49] | Shoe impression. | 鞋印 |
[18:51] | Triangular ball, narrow heel. | 三角鞋头 细跟 |
[18:53] | Looks like a woman’s shoe. | 看起来是女人的鞋 |
[18:55] | Yeah, somebody stepped in the blood. I doubt it was the vic. | 是的 有人踩在血迹上 应该不是死者 |
[19:10] | We got a suspect. | 是嫌犯 |
[19:16] | Grissom. | |
[19:19] | Are they willing to hold the scene? | 他们愿意保护现场吗? |
[19:22] | I’ll meet you at the airport. | 机场见 |
[19:58] | ###### TBD | (《好汉两个半》的主角) |
[20:28] | – Pull the cover off. – Sure thing, detective. | – 把布揭开 – 好的 探长 |
[20:37] | So much for movie magic. | 比电影特技更真实 |
[20:38] | The show was trying to finish up the episode using Annabelle’s photo double. | 剧组准备用 Annabelle 的替身 完成这一集 |
[20:42] | Simple drive-by. Second unit stuff. | 只是急驰而过 由第二摄制组负责 |
[20:44] | Car went out of control. She wrecked. | 车子失去控制 撞上了 |
[20:47] | Paramedics were on the scene in minutes. | 救护人员马上赶来了 |
[20:49] | She was dead when they pulled her out. | 等他们把她从车里拉出来时 她已经死了 |
[20:51] | Grissom: She was our prime suspect in the Annabelle Fundt case. | 她是 Annabelle Fundt 案的 主要嫌疑人 |
[20:54] | We wanted to talk to her when we got the call from you. | 你来电话时 我们正要找她 |
[20:57] | You got a Ouija board? | 有没有通灵板? |
[20:58] | I got something better. | 我有更好的 |
[21:05] | Help! | 救命! |
[21:09] | Oh, my gosh, is she okay? | 天哪 她没事吧? |
[21:10] | So who had access to the car? | 谁能动这辆车? |
[21:13] | Well, actually, it was Annabelle’s personal car. | 实际上这是 Annabelle 的私家车 |
[21:16] | She leased it, then made the studio pay her a rental fee to use it on the show. | 剧组付租金向她租来用 |
[21:21] | A Ferrari? | 法拉利? |
[21:22] | I thought she played a struggling single mom. | 一个为生计奔波的 单身母亲可买不起 |
[21:25] | Oh, they had her win it in a radio contest. | 是她参加电台比赛赢来的 |
[21:28] | For me, that’s when the show jumped the shark. | 那时起我就觉得 这戏跳鲨鱼(不好看)了 |
[21:31] | In any event, it was on a locked truck since before the company left for Vegas. | 剧组去拉斯维加斯前 车子锁在一辆卡车里 |
[21:36] | They were supposed to shoot that scene in Vegas. | 这场戏本该在拉斯维加斯拍的 |
[21:39] | So Annabelle was supposed to be driving this car. | 本该由 Annabelle 开这辆车 |
[21:42] | Yep. We’ll take it to impound. | 是的 我们扣押了这辆车 |
[21:44] | The body will go to mission road, and I’ll let you know what we find. | 尸体马上运走 有情况就通知你们 |
[21:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | – Hey, Jim. – Yeah? | – 咋了? |
[21:52] | What does that mean, “jumping the shark”? | “跳鲨鱼”是什么意思? |
[21:56] | Well, remember the Fonz? | 记得那个 Fonz 吗? (电视剧《欢乐时光》角色) |
[21:59] | The Fonz? | |
[22:02] | Binky! No! Binky, wake up! Wake up! | Binky! 醒醒! Binky 快醒醒! |
[22:06] | oh, god! Why, god, why? | 上帝啊! 为什么! 为什么! |
[22:12] | Binky! Binky! | |
[22:16] | what is happening? | 怎么会这样? |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. What’s a Binky? | – 不好意思 Binky 是啥? – 是条狗 |
[22:25] | Oh, okay. How sad. | 知道了 真遗憾 |
[22:27] | L.A.Crime lab found an after-market chip inside | 洛杉矶犯罪实验室 在法拉利的引擎 |
[22:30] | the Ferrari’s engine control system, but no prints. | 控制系统中找到了一块芯片 没有指纹 |
[22:33] | Well, anyone with a laptop who knows how to flash an eprom | 只要有一台电脑 会捣鼓芯片 |
[22:37] | can get a car to do anything they want. | 任何人都能随心所欲地控制汽车 |
[22:39] | Street racers do it all the time. | 街头飙车族都这么干 |
[22:40] | Chips are easy to obtain, virtually untraceable. | 芯片很容易买到 而且无从查起 |
[22:43] | Detective Flores is keeping us in the loop. | Flores 探长会随时 通知我们情况 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna do breakfast. | 我们去吃饭 |
[22:47] | Okay. Don’t go all Hollywood on us, all right? | 好的 别拿好莱坞刺激我们 |
[22:49] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[22:51] | Hodges: Hmm, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:53] | This is Bud’s wedding from a couple days ago. | 这是几天前 Bud 的婚礼 |
[22:55] | They went for the “breath of nature” package. | 他们订了”自然气息”婚礼 |
[22:57] | Willows: And you know this because… | 你怎么知道… |
[22:58] | She’s wearing a veil. There’s ivy on the trellis. | 她戴着面纱 还用长春藤做装饰 |
[23:00] | That cost extra, you know? | 可贵了 |
[23:02] | God, it’s nice to know that Annabelle was a romantic. | 原来 Annabelle 也是性情中人 |
[23:04] | Mm, I’m not so sure about that. | 难说 |
[23:08] | Oh, and just so you know, | 说起来 |
[23:10] | I’m considering this a working lunch, so I did not clock out. | 我认为这是工作餐 所以我还算是在上班 |
[23:14] | Take a gander at this. | 在看看这个 |
[23:20] | Next guy up to be married catches this on his cell phone, | 等着结婚的人用手机拍的 |
[23:23] | then he sells it ’cause he realizes what he has. | 他把这段录像卖了 因为他知道价值很大 |
[23:25] | But he caught more than he thought he did. | 但意义比他想的更重大 |
[23:31] | Annabelle didn’t have a mole on her chin. | Annabelle 下巴上没痣 |
[23:34] | Always a stand-in, never a bride. | 她只是替身 不是新娘 |
[23:38] | Bud didn’t marry Annabelle. | Bud 没和 Annabelle 结婚 |
[23:39] | He married Natasha pretending to be Annabelle. | 他娶的是扮作 Annabelle 的 Natasha |
[23:43] | Well, one thing’s for sure. | 不过有件事可以确定 |
[23:44] | Neither one of them’s pretending to be dead. | 她们的死都不是装的 |
[23:46] | I guess that makes Bud a liar. | Bud 撒了谎 |
[23:48] | Then he’s moving up. | 他有麻烦了 |
[23:55] | A few short years ago, | 就在几年前 |
[23:56] | Bud Parker was just another Iowa bar back slinging drinks in Sioux city. | Bud Parker 还只是 爱荷华州苏市一个酒保助理 |
[24:00] | Annabelle Fundt was his ticket out. | 将他领入了花花世界 |
[24:03] | It was love at first sight, Hollywood-style. | 好莱坞式的一见钟情 |
[24:06] | Bud climbed from the bottom rung to the top of the heap in record time. | Bud 以迅雷之势从万人之下 升到了万人之上 |
[24:10] | Annabelle and me were made for each other. | Annabelle 和我是天生一对 |
[24:13] | You know, she’s got my back, and I’ve got hers. | 我们惺惺相惜 |
[24:16] | More, but less and funnier! | 我们的感情越来越深 想点幽默的出来! |
[24:20] | We share a love of animals, thigh masters, | 我们都喜爱动物和大腿健美器 |
[24:24] | long walks on the beach, poor people, stuff. | 喜欢漫步海滩 帮助穷人之类的 |
[24:32] | We’re very spiritual, | 我们品性圣洁 |
[24:35] | – right, Bud? – Oh, yeah. | – 对不? Bud – 没错 |
[24:38] | Dalai lama. | 像达赖喇嘛 |
[24:44] | – Brass: Nice office. – Yeah, thanks. | – 办公室不错嘛 – 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Hey, easy on the Emmy there, Buddy. | 小心那个艾美奖杯 伙计 |
[24:51] | – Is that what this is? – Yeah. | – 这就是艾美奖杯? – 是的 |
[25:00] | Whoa, don’t you need a search warrant for that? | 你们有搜查令吗? |
[25:09] | Are these yours? | 这些都是你的? |
[25:11] | What was I supposed to do? | 不然我该怎么办? |
[25:13] | She was a mean drunk, but she was worse when she was sober. | 她喝醉了以后很恐怖 但清醒时更吓人 |
[25:15] | So you kept her liquored up while you schtupped Natasha? | 你灌醉她 然后和 Natasha 暗渡陈仓? |
[25:18] | What? | 什么? |
[25:19] | L.A.Coroner’s office found semen in Natasha’s vaginal canal. | 洛杉矶法医发现 Natasha 的阴道中有精液 |
[25:24] | What’s the L.A.Coroner’s office doing in Natasha’s vaginal canal? | 洛杉矶法医 干嘛捣鼓 Natasha 的阴道? |
[25:30] | Is there something you want to tell us, Bud? | Bud 你是不是有话想说? |
[25:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:35] | That’s probably my, you know, in her… | 她那里的… 可能是我的…明白不 |
[25:40] | we know. | 明白 |
[25:41] | So you faked your wedding; you used Natasha as a photo double; | 所以你用 Natasha 作为替身 举行了婚礼 |
[25:44] | Annabelle dies; you inherit everything she had; split it with Natasha. Nice plan. | Annabelle 死后你继承巨额遗产 接着和 Natasha 平分 想得美呀 |
[25:48] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[25:50] | Well, yeah, that was the plan, but we didn’t kill her. | 本来的计划是这样 但人不是我们杀的 |
[25:53] | When Natasha went up to her room, she was already dead. | Natasha 到她房间时她已经死了 |
[25:56] | Damn! I was looking forward to this. | 该死! 我想亲手干掉她 |
[26:03] | I think Natasha found her dead because you killed Annabelle. | 我认为是你杀了 Annabelle |
[26:06] | Then you killed the only person who knew about the plan: Natasha. | 然后把唯一知道内情的 Natasha 也杀了 |
[26:10] | Why would I kill Natasha? | 我干嘛要杀 Natasha? |
[26:11] | Doing her was like doing Annabelle, except she | 干她和干 Annabelle 没区别 |
[26:14] | didn’t yell at me when I couldn’t get it up. | 她还不会骂我硬不起来 |
[26:15] | Why’d you reprogram the computer chip in her car? | 你为什么要 改编她车子芯片的程序? |
[26:18] | There are computer chips in cars? | 车里还有电脑芯片? |
[26:21] | Look, I don’t know who you killed or who you didn’t kill, | 我们不知道你到底干了什么 |
[26:22] | but I do know we can hold you for conspiracy to commit. | 但我们能以共谋罪逮捕你 |
[26:25] | You can? | 逮捕我? |
[26:26] | – You just admitted it. – I did? | – 你刚承认了 – 我承认了? |
[26:28] | Mike. | |
[26:30] | I thought these guys were extras. | 我还以为这些人是临时演员 |
[26:33] | That went really badly. | 事情严重了 |
[26:35] | So you like him for it? | 你喜欢他的才能? |
[26:36] | There’s nothing about this guy I like. | 一点都不喜欢 |
[26:38] | But if he’s smart enough to pull off a double homicide, | 但如果他能顺利 逃脱两起谋杀罪名 |
[26:40] | he deserves one of these ’cause he’s a better actor than anyone on the show. | 他就应该得奖 他比剧里所有演员都演得好 |
[26:45] | Simms: Care to guess what was on that rubber chicken? | 想不想猜猜橡皮鸡上有啥? |
[26:48] | Other than Bud’s ass? | 除了 Bud 的屁股蛋儿? |
[26:49] | I found one unknown male contributor, | 有一个未知的男性 |
[26:51] | but this guy’s DNA matched the urine from the water bottle in the closet. | 此人的 DNA 与壁橱中找到的 那瓶尿液中的 DNA 相吻合 |
[26:54] | Okay. any port in a storm | 嗯 尿急起来就顾不了那么多 |
[26:57] | Honey, why don’t you take ten and go get minty fresh? | 亲爱的 你该休息下 用用漱口水 |
[27:00] | I think I will. Thanks. | 我会的 多谢关心 |
[27:06] | Okay, Greg, what do you got? | Greg 有何发现? |
[27:07] | Well, I was working my way back from the time of the murder to earlier in the day. | 我把监控录像倒回到 谋杀当天早些时候 |
[27:12] | Check this out. | 看好了 |
[27:13] | Willows: It’s the writing staff? | 编剧? |
[27:15] | Around 7:00, four guys go up. | 七点左右 四个男人上楼了 |
[27:18] | After about a half hour, three come down, | 半个钟头后 三个人下楼 |
[27:21] | followed a couple minutes later by Annabelle. | 几分钟后 Annabelle 也下楼了 |
[27:24] | What happened to the fourth rider? | 第四个人哪儿去了? |
[27:25] | I think he’s the one who came down alone close to midnight. | 我觉得这个人就是午夜时分 独自下楼的那个 |
[27:37] | Willows: He’s drinking titan springs water. | 他喝的是泰坦山泉 |
[27:39] | That’s the brand bottle I found at the murder site filled with urine. | 跟谋杀现场 装尿液的瓶子牌子相同 |
[27:43] | So this guy might have been waiting for Annabelle when she came back. | 就是说他在等 Annabelle 回来 |
[27:57] | looks like a comedy writer came out of the closet. | 然后这个喜剧编剧出柜了 |
[28:00] | I doubt if it’s the first time. | 我猜这种事多了 |
[28:02] | I hear “Boston Legal’s” looking for writers. | 我听说《波士顿法律》正在找编剧 |
[28:04] | – How is that a comedy? – It’s not. | – 那也算喜剧吗? – 不算 |
[28:06] | – That’s why you’d be perfect for it. – Funny. | – 正合适你去写 – 有趣 |
[28:08] | Anybody have a contact at “Two And A Half Men”? | 谁联系过《好汉两条半》剧组吗? |
[28:11] | I’d rather sleep with Annabelle than write that crap. | 我宁愿跟 Annabelle 上床 也不写那个破烂剧 |
[28:13] | – Annabelle’s dead. – I’m saying. | – Annabelle 都死了 – 我就是说说 |
[28:17] | Can we help you? | 有事吗? |
[28:19] | I’m gonna need to collect a DNA sample from all of you. | 我要采集你们所有人的 DNA 样本 |
[28:22] | Doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不妙 |
[28:23] | Brass: It’s really not so bad. | 也不是很糟 |
[28:25] | Now, we know that the three of you went up to | 我们知道你们三人 |
[28:27] | Annabelle’s suite around 7:00 P.M. The night she died. | 在 Annabelle 死亡 当晚七点左右去了她的套房 |
[28:29] | It’s kind of a ritual on the show. | 那算是这个节目的传统仪式 |
[28:31] | 6:00 to 7:00 is cocktails. | 六点到七点 是开胃菜 |
[28:32] | 7:00 to 8:00 is bend over and take it. | 七点八点 撅好屁股等着 |
[28:34] | But there were four of you in the elevator. | 但你们在电梯里是四个人 |
[28:36] | Yeah, me, Don, Eddie, and the new guy. | 没错 我 Don Eddie 还有个新来的 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁? |
[28:46] | Jimmy, new writer. | Jimmy 新编剧 |
[28:47] | Hey, Jimmy. Welcome to hell. | 嘿 Jimmy 欢迎光临地狱 |
[28:50] | Annabelle and Bud would hire anybody: Friends, bartenders, drug dealers. | Annabelle 和 Bud 什么人都要 朋友 酒吧招待 毒品贩子 |
[28:54] | They’d last a couple weeks, suck down a few paychecks, then disappear. | 他们会呆几周 赚点钱 然后消失 |
[28:58] | So how do we find the new guy Jimmy? | 怎么能找到这个新人 Jimmy? |
[29:03] | Come to think of it, uh, I haven’t seen him since Vegas. | 仔细想想 到维加斯后就没见过他 |
[29:06] | We figure he snuck out of the hotel room while Annabelle was reaming us out. | 还以为他在 Annabelle 调教我们时走了 |
[29:09] | You think he’s the one who killed her? | 你觉得他是凶手? |
[29:15] | It’s kinda looking that way, isn’t it? | 可能性很大 不是吗? |
[29:17] | Does that, like, make us accessories to murder? | 我们看上去卷入谋杀了吗? |
[29:21] | – Not likely. – Aw, damn. | – 没有 – 哦 该死 |
[29:24] | Is it against the law to tell people we are? | 告诉别人我们卷入此案会犯法吗? |
[29:25] | – Because we would really like to do that. – Yes. | – 因为我们很想说 – 是的 |
[29:41] | ##### TBD | 职业: 演员 街头表演者 |
[29:48] | – If you see that man, call the number, please? | 如果看到这个人 请致电 |
[29:50] | – If you see this guy, would you call PD for me? | 如果看到这个人 请致电警方 |
[29:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:53] | Sir, if you see this man, call this number, please. | 先生 如果看到这个人 请致电 |
[29:58] | Sir, see that man, call that number, please. | 先生 如果看到这个人 请致电 |
[30:01] | if you see this man, call this number. | 看到这个人的话 请致电 |
[30:10] | Call that number if you see that man. | 如果看到这个人 请致电 |
[30:25] | Rick. | |
[30:32] | Richard Langford? | |
[30:39] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[30:42] | A mime is a terrible thing to waste. | 浪费喜剧是最大的不智 |
[30:51] | One of the main suspects | 调查中的 |
[30:53] | in the investigation appears to be Richard Langford, | 主要嫌疑人 |
[30:56] | an actor who, strangely enough, played a memorable bit part on the hit TV show. | 他身材强壮 在热门剧中 担当过令人难忘的角色 |
[31:01] | All right, good as new. | 好了 像新的一样 |
[31:02] | – Are you sure? – Maybe you should check it again. | – 你确定? – 也许你该再检查一遍 |
[31:04] | No, really, it’s completely totally fixed. | 不用了 真的 完全修好了 |
[31:08] | – Check it. – Okay. | – 再查下 – 好的 |
[31:11] | But Richard Langford’s appearance on the Annabelle show would be his last. | 但 Richard Langford 在此剧中的表演 是他演艺生涯中的最后一次 |
[31:15] | For more than three years, the fledgling actor was off the showbiz radar until now. | 三年多以来 这位初出茅庐 的演员一直被演艺界遗忘 |
[31:20] | Oh, listen, man. I can explain. Can we talk about this? I did not… | 听着 伙计 我能解释 我们能谈谈吗? 我没… |
[31:23] | no! Stop! Oh, god! No! | 不! 住手! 哦 上帝! 不! |
[31:26] | I am an artist, man! I’m an artist! | 我是名艺术家! 我是名艺术家! |
[31:29] | I was on television! | 我上过电视! |
[31:32] | They were gonna make me a regular. You know… the funny plumber? | 他们本来会让我做常驻演员 一个有趣的水管工角色 |
[31:38] | So what happened? | 发生了什么? |
[31:39] | She wanted to have sex with me. | 她想和我上床 |
[31:40] | – Who did? – Annabelle. | – 谁? |
[31:42] | Then when I told her that I was married and couldn’t, she had me fired. | 我说我结婚了 不能这么做 她就炒了我 |
[31:45] | And then I couldn’t find any more work and my wife left me | 然后 我再也找不到工作了 妻子离开了我 |
[31:48] | I’m living in my car which is what I wound up trading to the dude | 我住在车里 结果还换给了 |
[31:51] | that owned the robot guy franchise on that corner. | 有装扮机器人特许权的家伙 |
[31:54] | It’s a franchise? | 这还要特许权? |
[31:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’re all over the country. | 当然 当然 我们遍布全国 |
[31:57] | What were you doing in Annabelle’s closet, Richard? | 你在 Annabelle 的壁橱里干吗? |
[32:00] | Well, I-I saw the show was in town, and I thought that if maybe | 我看到剧组来了 我想是否能… |
[32:04] | I could talk to her that she’d give me another chance, you know? | 跟她谈谈 让她再给我一次机会 |
[32:07] | I mean, what the hell? I’m not married anymore. | 管它呢? 我又是单身了 |
[32:09] | I’d do her if I absolutely had to. | 如果走投无路 我也会上她 |
[32:13] | I know you snuck up the elevator with the writers. What then? | 我知道你和其他的编剧混上了电梯 然后呢? |
[32:17] | They barely noticed I was there. | 他们都没注意到我的存在 |
[32:19] | What did I tell you about this goddamn chicken, huh? | 我怎么跟你们说的这只烂鸡? |
[32:22] | I do not want a prop chicken in my show. | 我的剧里不能出现道具鸡 |
[32:23] | Did you see the name on the script? Ann-a-belle! | 看到剧本上的名字了吗? |
[32:26] | Annabelle, not dumb ch… | Annabelle 不是蠢鸡… |
[32:28] | I was gonna talk to her after the other writers left, | 我打算等编剧们都走了再和她谈 |
[32:30] | and then she left, too, so I just… | 然后她也走了 我只能等… |
[32:33] | hid in the closet. | 躲在壁橱里 |
[32:34] | eating candy bars and peeing in a bottle. | 吃糖果 在瓶子里撒尿 |
[32:37] | I know that, too. | 这些我也知道 |
[32:40] | What happened when she got back? | 她回来后发生了什么? |
[32:43] | She called Bud. | 她叫来了 Bud |
[32:45] | – Are you a bad boy? – I’m a bad boy! | – 你是坏孩子吗? – 我是坏孩子! |
[32:47] | – Who’s your mama? – ***** | – 谁是你妈妈? – 你是我妈妈 |
[32:48] | Richard: There’s some stuff, once you see it You can’t ever unsee it. | 有的东西 你看见了 就总也忘不掉 |
[32:53] | I- I-I guess he couldn’t get the job done. | 我猜他没能完事儿 |
[32:57] | sorry, baby. I tried. | 对不起 宝贝 我努力了 |
[32:59] | Get out. Get out, you useless waste of skin! Get out! | 出去 出去 你这个废物! 出去! |
[33:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:06] | Finally, she was alone. | 终于只有她一个人了 |
[33:09] | Annabelle… | |
[33:10] | do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[33:18] | plumber guy! | 水管工! |
[33:23] | the next thing I know, she grabs my… | 然后我只知道 她抓住了我的… |
[33:33] | It was an accident, man. I swear to god. | 那是个意外 伙计 我对上帝发誓 |
[33:35] | What about the chicken? | 鸡是怎么回事? |
[33:38] | What chicken? | 什么鸡? |
[33:40] | the rubber chicken with your DNA on it, man. | 橡皮鸡 上边有你的 DNA 伙计 |
[33:43] | That chicken. | 那只鸡 |
[33:46] | Yeah, that-that was less of an accident than the accident… was an accident. | 那个…比起来 不太像意外… |
[33:56] | I- I thought maybe I could blame it on… | 我想着 也许能嫁祸给… |
[33:58] | on Bud or one of the other writers. | Bud 或其中一个编剧 |
[34:02] | If her death was really an accident, | 如果她的死亡只是个意外 |
[34:03] | Richard, why didn’t you just call the police? | Richard 你为什么不报警? |
[34:05] | Oh, come on, man. I snuck into her suite. | 得了 伙计 我溜到她房间 |
[34:07] | I- I hid in her closet, and then she dies? How’s that gonna look on my resume? | 我藏在她的壁橱里 然后她死了 这看上去像什么? |
[34:11] | Like premeditated murder. | 像蓄意谋杀 |
[34:17] | You know anybody who wants to buy a robot guy franchise? | 你认识谁想买扮机器人的特许权吗? |
[34:21] | So that’s it? | 就这样? |
[34:22] | Robot-man-closet-stalker guy gets his package grabbed and the TV star dies? | 这个衣橱偷窥机器人的蛋蛋被抓了 然后电视明星就死了? |
[34:27] | It is the classic story. | 经典剧情啊 |
[34:29] | – You wanted to see us, doc? – Yeah. | – 你找我们? 医生 – 是的 |
[34:32] | I was disposing of Annabelle’s medical waste, and I noticed something strange. | 我在处理 Annabelle 的残留药物时 发现了点奇怪的东西 |
[34:36] | With hematomas, there’s almost always some fibrous tissue, | 一般血肿都伴有一些纤维组织 |
[34:40] | but the blood in her brain never clotted. | 但是她大脑中的血液没有凝固 |
[34:42] | She was an alcoholic. | 她是个酒鬼 |
[34:43] | True, but the show required a physical every six months for insurance purposes, | 是的 但是因为保险的要求 剧组每半年就要做一次体检 |
[34:47] | so I went through her medical records. | 我查了她的体检记录 |
[34:49] | Clotting function was normal even at the height of her alcoholism. | 在她最嗜酒的时候 她的凝血功能也是正常的 |
[34:53] | – So no hemophilia, either. – Nope. | – 所以她没有血友病 – 没有 |
[34:56] | What we have here is failure to coagulate. | 这个情况是血液凝结受抑 |
[35:03] | Her blood tested positive for Hemadin with an INR of 4.0 | 血检查出了速抗凝 INR 指数4.0 |
[35:06] | That’s slightly higher than clinical levels. | 比临床指标略高 |
[35:09] | Are you sure that there’s no other reason | 有没有其他理由解释 |
[35:10] | why she might have been taking blood thinners? | 为什么她服用抗凝血剂? |
[35:12] | Uh, she had ulcers. | 她有胃溃疡 |
[35:14] | Blood thinner would never be prescribed. | 是不允许服用抗凝血剂的 |
[35:16] | Stokes: Hemadin’s not really a recreational drug. | 速抗凝不是软性毒品 |
[35:20] | How’d it get into her system? | 她是怎么摄入的? |
[35:22] | I retested all the food and drink in her suite, | 我重新检查了她房里 所有的食物和饮料 |
[35:24] | and there was Hemadin in her vodka-filled mouthwash bottle. | 在她装着伏特加的漱口水瓶里 发现有速抗凝 |
[35:28] | So somebody was poisoning her. | 这么说真的有人下毒 |
[35:29] | Yeah, somebody who knew she was doing more than swishing her mouthwash. | 是的 这个人知道她的漱口水瓶里 装的是什么 |
[35:33] | If Annabelle hadn’t have had these high levels of Hemadin in her blood, | 要是 Annabelle 的血液里 没有这么多速抗凝 |
[35:37] | could she still be alive? | 她能活下来吗? |
[35:39] | Well, her head injury was serious. | 虽然她的头部受伤严重 |
[35:41] | But I’d have to say the blood thinner in her system could well | 但是不得不说 她体内的抗凝血剂 |
[35:45] | have been the difference between her living and dying. | 决定了她的生死 |
[35:49] | So the clot doesn’t thicken, but the plot does. | 血液没能凝结 但是人命了结了 |
[35:52] | Get this. L.A.Coroner’s office called. | 还有呢 洛杉矶法医来电话 |
[35:55] | There was Hemadin in Natasha’s system as well. | Natasha 体内也有速抗凝 |
[36:00] | Probably from drinking Bud’s tainted vodka. | 可能来自于 Bud 的带药伏特加 |
[36:07] | So Annabelle and Natasha were ingesting the same poison. | 所以 Annabelle 和 Natasha 都摄入了同一种毒 |
[36:11] | Other than Bud, who knew Annabelle was drinking her mouthwash? | 除了 Bud 还有谁知道 Annabelle 的漱口水是酒? |
[36:17] | I know who. | 我知道 |
[36:18] | Brass: Working late? | 在加班? |
[36:21] | No. Just saying good-bye to a wonderful part of my past. | 不 只是与一段辉煌的过去告别 |
[36:25] | We’d like to talk to you. | 我们想你谈谈 |
[36:27] | Oh, of course. About what? | 好的 谈什么? |
[36:29] | Grissom: Hemadin, among other things. | 速抗凝 先谈谈这个吧 |
[36:32] | Oh, a miracle drug. | 神奇的药物 |
[36:33] | It’s what kept binky alive. Well… until yesterday. | 让 Binky 活到了…昨天 |
[36:37] | It also killed Annabelle and Natasha. | 也杀死了 Annabelle 和 Natasha |
[36:40] | Really? How odd. | 真的? 太诡异了 |
[36:43] | We checked with your vet. | 我们问过你的兽医 |
[36:44] | He said you ordered extra refills of Hemadin because your dog spitting it out? | 他说你多买了些速抗凝 因为你的狗吐掉了很多 |
[36:50] | Yes. Fussy, silly, sad little binky. | 是的 调皮可怜傻傻的 Binky |
[36:54] | Oh, I miss him so. | 噢 我真想他 |
[36:56] | Not Annabelle? | 不想 Annabelle? |
[36:58] | Not so much. | 不怎么想 |
[37:00] | Take a look at this, will you? | 看看这个 |
[37:05] | Honey, why don’t you take ten and go get minty fresh. | 亲爱的 你该休息下 用用漱口水 |
[37:09] | I think I will. Thanks. | 我会的 多谢关心 |
[37:14] | Director: And action. | 开拍 |
[37:17] | Minty fresh. | 漱口水 |
[37:19] | You knew about the alcohol in Annabelle’s mouthwash, and she knew you knew about it. | 你知道 Annabelle 的漱口水 实际是酒 她也明白你知道 |
[37:23] | But what she didn’t know is that you were spiking it with your dog’s blood thinners. | 但是她不知道 你往里面加了 你的狗用抗凝血剂 |
[37:27] | Bravo, gentlemen. | 真精彩 先生们 |
[37:30] | You should register that, because around here, the walls have ears. | 你们该去把这个注册了 因为在这里 隔墙有耳 |
[37:34] | That’s going to end up in somebody’s script, and guess who won’t get credit. You. | 这段剧情会出现在别人的剧本里 但你们一分钱也拿不到 |
[37:38] | Brass: Yeah, we’re not done. | 是啊 但是我们还没说完 |
[37:40] | So when Annabelle wouldn’t kick off soon enough to suit you, | 因为 Annabelle 一时还没死 |
[37:43] | you tampered with the computer chip in her car, | 你就对她车上的芯片动了手脚 |
[37:45] | knowing that even a minor accident would cause her to bleed out and die. | 你知道一点小事故 都可以让她流血致死 |
[37:49] | But the scene kept getting pushed, and in the end, it was Natasha, | 但是剧组要赶工 最后上车的是 Natasha |
[37:52] | not Annabelle who was at the wheel. | 而不是 Annabelle |
[37:54] | This is utterly fantastic. | 这完全是幻想 |
[37:55] | And this malevolent second banana knows how to do this because… | 这个恶毒的女二号 知道怎么做 因为… |
[38:02] | She’s a child Genius National Honor Society, | 她是个神童 是国家荣誉生 |
[38:05] | MENSA, YALE SUMMA cum LAUDE, all that crap. | 耶鲁最优异毕业生 等等 |
[38:08] | – I didn’t say that. – No, I’m coloring the character in for you. | – 我没这么说 – 我是在帮你润色人物 |
[38:11] | Okay, yeah, so she’s a brainier and blah, blah, blah, | 是的 她是个天才 等等等等 |
[38:14] | but that still doesn’t explain how she got the specific | 但还是不能解释 她为什么有 |
[38:16] | expertise to program the car’s engine control chip. | 汽车控制芯片编程这种特殊技能 |
[38:25] | I’ve got it. | 有了 |
[38:27] | She has a degenerate uncle giuseppe | 她有个浪荡的叔叔 |
[38:29] | who works as an automotive software engineer in Rome. | 住在罗马 是个汽车软件工程师 |
[38:32] | – She does? – You do? | – 她有? – 你有? |
[38:33] | And he showed her how to do it in exchange for certain unsavory favors. | 他教她做这个 以换取某些见不得光的回报 |
[38:37] | Oh, wait a minute. That sounds like a, uh… what do you call it? | 等等 这听起来像是…怎么说的? |
[38:40] | Writers’ contrivance. | 编剧的妙计 |
[38:41] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a bit of a reach, but you get one per episode. | 是的 有点夸张 但每集都会有几处 |
[38:44] | So they send Interpol to arrest the guy. | 所以 他们派了国际刑警来抓这个人 |
[38:47] | How did they know how to find him? | 他们怎么找到他? |
[38:48] | Could you please not get bogged down in details? | 请不要在细节上过多的纠缠? |
[38:50] | Anyway, so they’re escorting the guy in handcuffs | 不管怎样 他们铐着这个人 |
[38:54] | onto the plane at Da Vinci International Airport, and, | 来到达芬奇国际机场 |
[38:56] | and… kaboom! | 然后 嘣! |
[38:59] | He’s killed in a terrorist attack by Basque separatists. | 他在巴斯克分离主义分子的 恐怖袭击中被杀死了 |
[39:03] | Shouldn’t Basque separatists be in Spain? | 巴斯克分离主义分子在西班牙吧? |
[39:05] | Oh, it’s great. | 噢 好极了 |
[39:06] | It’s got everything you’d want: Narrative propulsion, memorable characters, | 具备所有精彩要素 情节吸引人 角色夺目 |
[39:10] | a felicitous intertwining of the random and the deliberate. | 意外与密谋精巧地交织在一起 |
[39:12] | Just one question. | 就一个问题 |
[39:14] | – What’s that? – What’s her motivation? | – 什么? – 她的动机是什么? |
[39:17] | Maybe she was tired of all the constant abuse and humiliation. | 或许她受够了虐待和侮辱 |
[39:21] | Grissom: Yeah, she’s not getting any younger. | 是的 她也越来越老了 |
[39:23] | She knows how Hollywood deals with aging actresses. | 她知道上了年纪 在好莱坞意味着什么 |
[39:26] | Brass: Yeah, she knows time is not on her side. | 她也知道时间是她的敌人 |
[39:28] | She figures she’ll bump off the bitch and move herself up to number one. | 她想踢开那个贱人 自己做女一号 |
[39:32] | You’re very good, but you’ve still got a problem. | 你们真棒 但是还有一个问题 |
[39:35] | – What’s that? – No hard evidence. | – 什么? – 没有确实的证据 |
[39:38] | No fingerprints, no hairs you can stick in a machine | 没指纹 也没有什么毛发可以检测 |
[39:41] | that spits out the kind of truth juries lap up like a saucer of warm milk. | 没法给陪审团足以定罪的证据 |
[39:46] | How do you know we’re not saving the best for the last act? | 我们可以把最好的留到最后 |
[39:50] | Are you? | 你们有吗? |
[39:51] | Because if you’ve got it, bring it on. | 要是你有 就放马过来 |
[39:57] | Just as I thought. Bubkes. | 正如我所料 屁都没有 |
[40:01] | So you figure, “what the hell? Give it a shot. “ | 你们想”不管那么多 试试再说” |
[40:04] | You cook up this weak gruel of spindly circumstances and wild conjecture | 所以你们策划了一顿轰炸 用尽技巧 |
[40:09] | just to see if you can rattle banana 2.0’s cage, | 就想看看能不能让女二号上钩 |
[40:12] | just to see what she gives up, | 就想看看她会招供什么 |
[40:14] | but she’s way too cool and in the end reveals nothing. | 但是她太冷静了 什么都没吐露 |
[40:18] | She simply smiles and says, | 她笑了笑说 |
[40:22] | “gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me, | 先生们 失陪了 |
[40:25] | I have a 13-episode commitment from CBS to attend to. “ | 我还有个 CBS 的13集连续剧要拍 |
[40:30] | It’s called “Megan’s Family”. | 叫做《Megan 一家》 |
[40:32] | And with that, she and her lover- slash-executive producer turn | 之后 她和她的情人兼执行制片人 |
[40:37] | and make their grand exit. | 转身大摇大摆的离开了 |
[40:44] | We’ll be watching you. | 我们会注意你们的 |
[40:45] | Mondays- 9:30, 8:30 central. | 周一晚九点半 中部时间八点半播出 |
[40:56] | Forget it, GIL. It’s Burbank. | 忘了吧 Gil 在伯班克就是这样 |
[41:22] | Ugh, that looks bad. | 啊 真糟糕 |