Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Neuro-intergalactic vibrations, the invasion’s coming. 天际颤动 入侵即将开始
[00:06] You know they’re watching us right now. 他们正监视着我们
[00:10] These other dimensions… they’re everywhere. 来自其他维度的人 他们无处不在
[00:14] And string… it’s obvious… string is the thing that connects everything, 弦 显然 是弦联系着一切
[00:20] and I’m not talking about the stuff you can see: 我说的不是肉眼看到的
[00:23] Protons, photons, fig newtons, electrons, neutrons 质子 光子 力 电子 中子
[00:28] and time… and space… 时间…空间…
[00:32] time and space? 时间和空间?
[00:34] All right. 好吧
[00:35] I see you, turning your back on me, shaking your head. 你摇头 无视我
[00:39] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[00:42] Ignore the truth at your own peril, sir. 忽视真理是你自取灭亡 先生
[00:44] At your own peril. 自取灭亡
[00:46] Hi, see, we can’t see the strings ’cause they’re invisible, 我们看不见弦 因为他们是隐形的
[00:49] but they can ’cause they’re the 11th dimension. 但他们确实存在 他们在第十一维空间
[00:52] Hey, you’re ready for them tonight, Evelyn. 今晚你准备好了 Evelyn
[00:53] The invasion’s tonight. 入侵就在今晚
[00:56] Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 可别怪我没警告你
[00:59] What’s the matter? Can’t look? 怎么了 不敢看我?
[01:01] You know what that tells me? 你知道这说明了什么吗?
[01:03] That you did it. 说明就是你干的
[01:04] You shot her, you put a dress on her. 你杀了她 给她穿上裙子
[01:07] I mean, the trooper saw you put the body in the back of your pickup truck. 巡警看到你把尸体放进后车厢
[01:10] Anything else you did, we’re going to find out. 你的其他罪行我们也会查出来
[01:13] That’s what he’s doing. 他就是来查的
[01:16] And the body is in autopsy right now. 此时尸检正在进行
[01:22] Oh, this must be our Jane doe. 这就是我们的无名死者
[01:25] Doe, a deer. 无名鹿 一只鹿
[01:28] A female deer. 一只雌鹿
[01:29] – It’s not funny. – It’s a little funny. – 这不好笑 – 有点好笑
[01:31] Doc, I already took photos. 医生 我已经照了相
[01:33] Not for my scrapbook, you didn’t. 还没给我的剪贴簿照
[01:36] This is animal abuse. 这是虐待动物
[01:38] The killing, sure. The dress? 她确实被杀了 不过这裙子
[01:40] Pet owners put sweaters on Chihuahuas. 养狗的也会给吉娃娃穿衣服
[01:43] Just give me a hand with the arrow. 帮我把箭拔出来
[01:55] Hmm, it’s not an arrow; it’s a bolt shot from a crossbow. 这不是箭 是十字弩射出的弩
[02:01] alcohol. 酒味
[02:03] You think he had to get her liquored up? 你猜是不是他灌的?
[02:05] Okay, so you got a DUI, resisting arrest, 你身负酒后驾驶 拘捕
[02:08] several new and unique wildlife violations. 还有好几起新奇的虐待动物行为
[02:13] You’re in a truckload of trouble, Kyle. 你的麻烦可大了 Kyle
[02:15] I… I… I found her like that. 我看到她时 就已经是那样了
[02:19] In a cocktail dress? 穿着短裙?
[02:24] I didn’t put no dress on her. 不是我给她穿的
[02:26] Oh, no, no, no… see, I was… I was taking her to the vet. 不…听着 我正要带她去看兽医
[02:31] You sure it wasn’t a nightclub? 你确定不是去夜总会?
[02:33] Then how do you explain the crossbow I found in your truck there, boss? 那你怎么解释车里的十字弩?
[02:37] Easy. Somebody put it there. 简单 有人放进去的
[02:40] Okay, take a deep breath for me now. 好吧 现在深吸气
[02:43] Blow into this. 呼到这里面
[02:47] Come on, guys. I mean, can’t… can’t you give me a break here? 别这样 放过我一会儿吧
[02:50] I mean, look, no, here… I… I… I just got A… 听着 我…我刚…
[02:54] I got a divorce, right, and my ex just cleaned me out. 我刚离婚 对 前妻把我扫地出门
[02:59] Let me guess: Her name is Bambi. 我来猜猜 她是小鹿斑比
[03:02] Blow! 呼气
[03:16] stop him! 拦住他!
[03:18] You, stop 你 站住!
[03:33] – move, move, move! – Get out of the way! Get out of the way! – 让开 让开! – 别挡道! 别挡道!
[03:47] citizens arrest! 逮捕良民!
[03:52] Light him up. 点燃他
[04:03] now do you believe me? 现在你信我了吧?
[04:37] Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 15 CSI 犯罪现场调查
[04:47] Stun guns aren’t necessarily nonlethal, just less lethal. 电击枪偶而也会致命 但不像这样
[04:55] AFID tags confirm it was officer Choi’s weapon. 检验标签确认这是 Choi 警官的枪
[05:00] You know, I don’t get it. 我不明白
[05:02] Suspect makes a break for it, clocks a couple of unis, 嫌犯试图逃跑 撞倒了几个警察
[05:06] gets pepper-sprayed, and keeps going. 还被喷了胡椒水 但还是一直跑
[05:09] Pepper spray doesn’t always stop them when they’re really drunk. 人真醉了 胡椒喷雾就不太奏效了
[05:11] Suspect blew a. 28 呼气测试的结果是.28
[05:14] Oh, well, maybe he was a sloppy drunk. 可能他喝酒喝得浑身都是
[05:16] Any alcohol on his clothes? 衣服上有酒精吗
[05:17] He’d been in PD for hours. 他在局子里好几个小时
[05:19] Alcohol would have evaporated. 有也早挥发了
[05:20] Stokes: I’m gonna need your stun gun. 把你的电击枪给我
[05:22] Am I in trouble? 我有麻烦了?
[05:24] When was the last time you had this thing serviced? 你最后一次用它是什么时候?
[05:26] Not since I’ve been on the force. 入伍后从没用过
[05:27] That’s only six months now. 到现在才六个月
[05:28] We’ll have it analyzed, see if it was malfunctioning. 我们会检查看是否有故障
[05:31] That’s the first time I had to shoot it. 这是我第一次被迫开电击枪
[05:34] Relax, man. 放松 伙计
[05:35] You were following captain’s orders. 你只是奉命行事
[05:37] When you talk to la, just be honest… and don’t expect a hug. 调查部门问话就照实说… 不过别奢望有好招待
[05:40] That’s when you said to your officer, I quote, “light him up. “ 你这么跟你的警官说的”点燃他”
[05:43] Poor choice of words. 措辞不慎
[05:45] We followed the proper procedure for escalation of force. 我们是按照适当程序逐步升级武力
[05:47] I mean, at least we didn’t shoot him. 至少我们没有朝他开枪
[05:49] Of course, that would have killed him. 当然 那样他就死了
[05:50] As far as my office is concerned, we got an in-custody death on your orders. 就我办公室所关心的 是你的命令导致了拘留嫌犯的死亡
[05:54] Doesn’t get much worse. 已经够糟了
[05:55] Look, we use stun guns all the time around here; 听着 我们常用电击枪
[05:57] this is the first one that caught on fire. 他是第一个着火的
[06:00] What do you think? Maybe this guy had so much booze it made him a roman candle? 你觉得他是不是喝多了 变成了火炬?
[06:03] Well, unfortunelaty, human blood is 83% water. 不幸的是 人的血里83%是水
[06:06] It’s just not flammable, no matter how drunk you are. 不管喝多少 都不会烧起来
[06:09] That’s too bad. Might have let you off the hook. 那真糟 本来可以让你脱身
[06:17] Together in death, as they were in life. 生而相伴 死亦同穴
[06:20] Guy abuses wildlife and then bursts into flames. 这家伙虐待动物 然后被烧死
[06:23] I call it karma. 这就是报应
[06:26] There are no physical signs their relationship 他们没有身体上的接触
[06:28] was anything other than platonic. 只是柏拉图式的关系
[06:30] I mean, we’re the ones encroaching on their habitat… you don’t see them shooting us. 我们占领了野生动物的居住地 但动物从不会射我们
[06:37] Consider this justice for Bambi’s mother. 就当这是斑比母亲应得的正义吧
[06:53] 1 Charge:49.6KV System Operation: Normal 电量:49.6千伏 系统运转:正常
[06:57] Light him up. 点燃他
[07:06] This is the rest of the stuff that we got from the dead guy’s truck. 这些是死者车上的东西
[07:12] One crossbow. 一把十字努
[07:16] Same bolts we recovered from the dead deer. 几支努 和鹿身上的一样
[07:20] Couple of mason jars. 几个玻璃瓶
[07:25] Moonshine. Home brew. Firewater. 威士忌 自酿的 烈酒
[07:29] Grain alcohol’s 190 proof, you know? 酒精强度为190
[07:32] That’s 95% alcohol. 那是95%的纯度
[07:33] Who was he trying to forget? 他想借酒忘掉谁?
[07:35] Well, Brass said that he’d just gotten divorced. Brass 说他刚离婚
[07:38] Welcome to the club. 同病相怜
[07:39] You see any night-vision goggles or, uh, spotlights in that box? 盒子里有没有夜视镜或应急灯?
[07:44] No, why? 没 怎么了?
[07:45] Well… I think he must have shot the deer during the day 那他一定在白天杀了鹿
[07:49] and then waited until dark to put her in his truck. 等天黑后再放进车子
[07:52] That’s a long time just sitting out in the woods drinking. 一定坐在树林里边喝边等了很久
[07:55] Stun gun checks out. 电击枪没问题
[07:57] Operates as designed. 运行正常
[07:58] Puts out the standard 50, 000 volts. 放出标准的五万伏特
[08:01] Well, that eliminates one variable. 消除了一个变量
[08:03] Leaves us with the shirt, the grain alcohol, and the pepper spray. 还有T恤 酒精 胡椒喷雾
[08:09] Time to find out if one of those made him catch on fire. 来查是哪一个让他着火
[08:14] Don’t tease me, bro. 别对我开枪 老兄
[08:17] Don’t tempt me. 别引诱我开
[08:58] What are we missing? 漏了什么?
[09:03] Johnson: Either she’s a 421-Adam, 她要么是橄榄球员
[09:05] or somewhere a scarecrow and a lion are looking for their friend. 要么就是从绿野仙踪里跑出来了
[09:08] Stokes: That’s Evelyn. She’s wearing her deflector suit. 她叫 Evelyn 穿着偏转衣
[09:11] Every night, she comes down to PD at some point, 每晚她都有事到警局里
[09:13] and she files a complaint against them. 报案投诉”他们”
[09:16] What did them do to her? “他们”对她干了什么?
[09:18] Everything, from stealing her thoughts to raping her, 什么事都做 从剽窃她的思想到强奸
[09:22] but even if she is crazy, she’s a variable in all this. 但就算她疯了 她也是变数之一
[09:25] See, there may have been some sort of transfer between her and burning man. 看 她和着火的人之间可能传递了东西
[09:31] She didn’t stick around for the debrief. 她没有留下来打听消息
[09:32] Well, can you blame her? 这也合理
[09:34] She just witnessed spontaneous alien combustion. 她刚亲眼看到人体自燃
[09:37] – And you didn’t hold her. – No. – 你没留下她 – 没
[09:39] Did you get a statement? 你录了口供吗?
[09:43] – Where is she now? – We don’t know. – 她现在在哪? – 不知道
[09:47] There’s a lot you don’t know. 你不知道的真多
[09:48] You can count on three things happening every day around here. 在这里 每天必然会发生三件事
[09:51] The coffee machine’s going to break down; 咖啡机会坏
[09:54] some tourist is going to swear the hooker was over 18; 会有游客发誓他上的妓女已经成年
[09:58] and Evelyn’s going to show up. Evelyn 也每天都会出现
[10:00] We got a broadcast out. We’ll find her. 我们已经发出公告 会找到她的
[10:03] She’s very shiny. 她很耀眼
[10:17] It’s gotta be getting hot under all that foil. 穿着这身锡箔衣服肯定很热
[10:19] She’s going to cook out here fast. 这样下去她马上就熟了
[10:24] Evelyn.
[10:30] What happened? 怎么回事儿?
[10:32] The driver… said his shift was over. 那个司机说他刚轮完班
[10:34] He was just taking the truck back to the yard. 正准备把车开回去
[10:37] Said a flash of light came out of nowhere. 不知从何处闪过一道光
[10:45] the sun was just coming up. 那时太阳刚升起
[10:47] Reflection off of her suit must have blinded him. 她身上的反光晃了司机的眼
[10:51] Okay, well, this tin foil’s evidence in two cases now, 现在这身锡箔是两起案子的证物
[10:54] so we’ve got to be careful with it. 处理的时候得小心点儿
[11:00] Butane lighter. 丁烷打火机
[11:02] It’s cracked. Looks empty. 裂了 是空的
[11:05] That could be what lit the flame in your deer hunter. 有可能就是这玩意 引燃了猎鹿的家伙
[11:08] I’ll check the foil for butane. 我会检查锡箔上是否有丁烷残留
[11:09] Trouble is, it’s probably evaporated by now. 问题是现在可能已经蒸发掉了
[11:13] 200 bucks. 她身上有200块
[11:14] – Okay, turn her over, Dave. – Sure. – 好了 把她翻过来 Dave – 行
[11:22] Guys. We got some green fluid here. 她的脸上有绿色的液体
[11:25] – It’s coming from the wound. – Damn! – 从伤口处流出来的 – 真恶心!
[11:28] I think that’s blood. 我看是血
[11:54] Take a look. You’re not going to believe it. 看看这个 你肯定不会相信
[11:59] Another 419 with green blood. 又一具流着绿血的尸体
[12:01] What are the odds? 这种几率会有多少?
[12:05] That he’s not connected to our first victim? Astronomical. 他和第一个死者无关的几率? 极其之大
[12:09] Looks like blunt-force trauma to me. 看来似乎是钝器击打致死
[12:13] Grissom: You know, tin foil lady was run over just a few blocks from here. 锡箔夫人就在几个街区外 的地方被车撞了
[12:16] I bet this area was home to both of them. 我猜他们都住在这儿
[12:36] three pairs of sunglasses? 他竟然戴了三副太阳镜?
[12:48] Earplugs. 还戴着耳塞
[12:50] That, David, is how you make it dark and quiet when you sleep on the street. 这样才能在街边睡个清静安稳觉
[13:05] I think I found the weapon! 我找到了凶器!
[13:09] We should be able to get some good prints off it. 应该能取到清晰的指纹
[13:28] I’ve seen green blood before, but only from bodies in advanced stages of decomp. 我只在高度腐烂的尸体身上 见过绿色的血
[13:34] What do you think turned it green? 你觉得是什么让血变绿?
[13:36] I suspect it might be sulfur. 我怀疑是硫
[13:39] Hmm, sulfur’s a naturally occurring component of blood. 血液中本来就含有硫化物
[13:41] Yes, but in massive doses it tends to turn the blood a blackish avocado green. 是的 不过当血液中含有大量硫时 会变成泛黑的鳄梨绿
[13:47] When the sulfur atom joins the hemoglobin molecules, red blood turns green. 硫原子与血色素结合 红色的血液就会变绿
[13:53] Which is why first officer Spock’s blood is green in star trek. 《星际旅行》里 Spock 大副有绿色血 也是这个原理
[13:57] No, it’s not. 不对
[13:58] Uh, yes, it is. Trust me. I’m an expert. 相信我 是真的 我是《星际旅行》专家
[14:01] Well, apparently not, because otherwise you would surely know 你要真是专家 就应该知道
[14:04] that the oxidizing agent in vulcan blood is copper. 瓦肯星人血液中的氧化剂是铜
[14:06] And that is why his blood is green. 所以他的血液才是绿色的
[14:10] Well, it was that and the fact that he had a vulcan father, 因为他的父亲是瓦肯星人
[14:11] since his mother was actually human. 而他的母亲是地球人
[14:15] And furthermore, he was promoted to captain just prior to star trek ii 还有 他在《星际旅行 II 》 之前就晋升为上校了
[14:20] and then he retired as civilian ambassador. 之后他退役当了大使
[14:24] You’re like a geeky, nerdy guy trapped in a woman’s body. 你就像个披着女人皮的狂热怪人
[14:27] So are you. 你也是
[14:33] Well, as I was saying, here on earth, 刚说到 在地球上
[14:37] sulfur-containing compounds could turn otherwise normal blood green. 硫化物可以让正常的血液变成绿色
[14:49] – As I suspected. – What? – 如我所料 – 怎么了?
[14:51] Share. 下次我也给你看
[14:55] She wasn’t a vulcan. 她不是瓦肯星人
[14:59] Thank you. 谢
[15:05] I don’t want to take all the credit, 我不想邀功
[15:06] but I do know why both your victims have green blood. 不过我知道了 为什么两名死者的血都是绿色的
[15:09] High levels of sulfur. 硫含量过高
[15:11] Yes. 正是
[15:14] Did you identify the source yet? 你查出来源了吗?
[15:16] Not yet. I’ll get the blood over to Henry 还没 我会把血液样本交给 Henry
[15:18] and have him run a TOX panel for sulfuric compounds. 让他做硫化物测试
[15:21] Oh, and even if your tin foil lady was gushing blood, 就算这位锡箔夫人的血都喷出来
[15:25] it would not have contributed to your stun gun guy’s immolation. 也不会造成电击枪先生起火
[15:27] Did you find anything on the foil? 你在锡箔上发现了什么?
[15:29] Bacon grease and trace amounts of ketchup. 培根油和少量番茄酱
[15:31] Both things you would find at a barbeque, but not the kind that you’re dealing with. 这两样东西在烧烤时随处可见 不过和这事儿没关系
[15:36] Brass just called. Brass 打电话来
[15:37] Our lonely deer hunter’s parents just hired a lawyer. 孤独猎鹿人的父母 刚刚聘请了一个律师
[15:41] The department’s going to be sued. 他们准备起诉警局
[15:42] We haven’t even released the case details yet. 我们还没披露案件的详细情况呢
[15:44] Our investigation’s still ongoing. 我们的调查仍在进行中
[15:46] Well, they got something we don’t. 他们知道得更多
[15:49] Move! Move! Move! Get away! Get away! 让开! 让开! 别挡道!
[15:54] over 60, 000 hits since it was posted. 上传到现在点击数超过六万
[15:58] Stokes: Here, on the pd surveillance, this ambulance chaser on his cell phone… 警局的监控器拍到这个 到处拉案子的律师正在打电话
[16:04] he’s a regular. 他也是警局常客
[16:05] Want to bet he’s the one that shot the footage? 想不想赌这段片子就是他拍的
[16:08] Want to bet he’s the one filing suit? 想不想赌接案子的人也是他?
[16:10] Well, his cell phone has a better angle than the pd surveillance camera. 手机的拍摄角度比监控摄像头好
[16:13] Archie, run this back to where he gets sprayed. Archie 倒回到胡椒喷雾的那一段
[16:19] Wait a minute. Tighten up on the can. 等一下 把罐子放大
[16:24] Nick, when we did the experiment with jell-o man, Nick 我们在用胶人偶做实验时
[16:27] we used pepper spray from a red can, right? 用的是红罐胡椒喷雾 对吧?
[16:31] Yeah. Yeah, department-issue. Got it through logistics. 对 警局的统一装备 从后勤拿来的
[16:34] That one’s yellow. 但这个罐子是黄的
[16:40] I’ve used my pepper spray half a dozen times on the street. 我在街上执勤时用过好几次了
[16:42] All I had to do was write a use-of-force memo. 我只要写个使用武力的备忘就行
[16:44] Brass: Speaking of memos, didn’t you get the one we issued about five years ago? 说道备忘录 难道你没收到 五年前发布的那个?
[16:49] I know what you mean. 我懂你的意思
[16:50] Yeah, you know, when the department switched over to water-based pepper spray. 警局要求把胡椒喷雾改为水溶性的
[16:54] Stokes: This one uses isobutane. 而这瓶喷雾含有异丁烷
[16:56] Compressed gas, highly flammable stuff. 压缩气体 高度易燃
[16:58] Where’s yours? 你的喷罐哪儿去了?
[17:00] It’s Murphy’s law, right? 这就是墨菲定律
[17:01] I always got my gear together, wired tight, 我一直把喷雾罐带在身上
[17:03] but last night my girl takes my pepper spray. 但昨晚我女朋友拿去用了
[17:05] And I don’t blame her because she’s got a dangerous job. 我不怪她 因为她的工作很危险
[17:08] Oh, yeah? What does she do? 她是干什么的?
[17:09] She goes to WLVU during the day. 她白天在 WLV 大学上学
[17:11] She studies kinesiology, but she dances nights at the acid strip. 读运动机能学 晚上在夜店跳脱衣舞
[17:17] what does she clip the can to, her g-string? 她把罐子别在哪儿? 丁字裤上?
[17:19] It’d be a deterrent to stuffing a tip in there, wouldn’t it? 顾客肯定不敢继续塞小费了
[17:22] Come on; she walks to the parking lot alone at 4:00 A.M. 她要在凌晨四点独自去停车场取车
[17:26] Okay, so she takes your department-issue, so what’d you do? 所以她拿走了你的警方用具 那你怎么办?
[17:28] Pick up an old can lying around? 随手拿了罐旧的?
[17:30] No, bought one at Catalina’s gun world on the way in. 不是 来警局的路上我在 加泰罗尼亚枪炮世界里买了瓶
[17:33] I didn’t get a chance to change it out. Does it really matter? 还没来得及换 这很要紧吗?
[17:37] It might. 说不定
[18:27] Hey, Greg. 嘿 Greg
[18:28] I just ran your pipe over to prints after I sampled it for blood. 我取完血样后检查了 那根水管上的指纹
[18:31] – Yeah, did you find something wrong? – I found something weird. – 有问题吗? – 有件很奇怪的事
[18:34] One end of the pipe was covered with blood from the victim. 水管的一头沾满了死者的血
[18:36] Yeah, the administrator at the shelter ID’d him as Wayne Connor, homeless. 是的 收容所管理员辨认出死者叫 Wayne Connor 是个流浪汉
[18:40] Well, then on the other end of the pipe, 而在水管的另一头
[18:41] I found several small blood smears from an unknown donor. 我发现了来自另一个人的少量血迹
[18:44] So the killer was also injured. 那么说凶手也受了伤
[18:46] His blood’s green, too. 他的血也是绿的
[18:49] “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. “ 发生一次是意外 两次是偶然 三次就是有人捣鬼
[18:55] Hodges: Winston Churchill? 温斯顿·邱吉尔说的?
[18:56] Ian Fleming. 是伊恩·弗莱明
[18:58] I should know that. I’m a huge James bond fan. 我应该知道的 我是詹姆士·邦德的忠实粉丝
[19:01] What aren’t you a fan of? 说什么你就是什么
[19:02] I ran the green bloods for sulfur-containing compounds. 我检测了绿色血液中的硫化物
[19:06] Still working on the third donor, 第三个样本还在化验
[19:07] but Evelyn Polychronopoulos and Wayne Connor both 不过 Evelyn Polychronopolous 和 Wayne Connor 血中
[19:11] had high levels of thiocyte in their systems. 都有高浓度硫氰化物
[19:13] Prescription medication for migraines. 治疗偏头痛的处方药
[19:15] Andrews: I checked with the downtown pharmacies. They don’t dispense it. 我已经查了城区的药店 他们都不出售此类药物
[19:18] 154 nanograms per milliliter… that’s overdose levels. 每毫升154毫微克…过量了
[19:23] Even if they were in a clinical trial, they wouldn’t get that much. 即使是临床试验也不会用那么高的剂量
[19:25] It’s not a typical drug of abuse. 这不属于常被滥用的药物
[19:27] Grissom: Yeah, but if you’ve got a migraine, you’ll do anything to stop the pain. 但如果你得了偏头痛 为了消除疼痛会在所不惜
[19:29] How do you know they had migraines? 你怎么知道他们得了偏头痛?
[19:31] Well, aside from the medication, 除了服用这些药
[19:32] Connor was wearing three pairs of sunglasses and earplugs. Connor 还戴了三副太阳镜加耳塞
[19:36] Photo and phono sensitivity are symptoms of migraines. 畏声和畏光是偏头痛的典型症状
[19:39] Maybe that’s why Evelyn thought “they” were invading her brain. 或许这就是为什么 Evelyn 认为 “它们”在侵占她的大脑
[19:43] She was killed only a few blocks from 她死在空地附近
[19:45] the vacant lot with a couple hundred dollars on her. 口袋里还揣着几百美元
[19:47] She could have been on her way to a drug buy. 她可能正要去买药
[19:49] So if we can figure out who’s selling the drugs, it may lead us to who killed Connor. 卖药的人可能就是杀害 Connor 的凶手
[20:02] damn busy day. 今天真忙
[20:04] – where are they? – Inside, end of the hall. – 尸体在哪儿? – 屋里 走到底
[20:07] Mailman got worried when they didn’t come to the door. 他们没有来应门 邮递员担心出事
[20:08] We did a welfare check, found them both in the bed. 我们来检查 发现他们都死在床上
[20:12] – Doc. – Catherine. – 医生
[20:14] No forced entry; no sign of trauma; bodies don’t look posed. 没有强行入室的痕迹 没有外伤 尸体不像是人为摆弄的
[20:20] No gas odor, no patchier. 没有煤气泄漏 没有瘀青
[20:22] No sign of suffocation. 也没有窒息的迹象
[20:24] So why’d you call CSI? 那为什么要找鉴证组?
[20:25] Couple in their late 60s. 一对老年夫妻
[20:27] What are the chances they died of natural causes at the same time? 同时自然死亡的几率有多少?
[20:38] “Digoxin. 强心剂
[20:41] “Warfarin. Amiodarone. “ 抗凝血剂 抗心率失常药
[20:45] Those are all heart medications. 都是心脏病药
[20:50] “Zolpidem. ” That’s for sleep. 还有安眠药
[20:53] I know. Bottle’s almost full. 我知道 但药都还在
[20:55] No foaming at the mouth, no note left behind. 嘴边没有泡沫 也没有留字条
[20:57] I don’t think this is a double suicide. 不像是自杀
[21:02] Suspicious circs. Good call. 情况可疑 电话打的对
[21:06] They look like they loved each other. 看起来他们深爱对方
[21:15] Catherine: Looks like caddy shack back here. Invasion of the ground squirrels. 这里就像电影《疯狂高尔夫》 黄鼠大举入侵
[21:19] yeah, I got a few casualties out here. 这里还有阵亡者
[21:21] I see. What the hell is that? 这是什么鬼东西?
[21:25] Looks like a close encounter, right? 看来有过近距离战斗
[21:33] “Atomic Dave’s painless removals. “ “戴夫无痛驱赶装置”
[21:38] Some kind of pest control Gizmo’s. 驱逐害虫的小把戏
[21:40] Apparently, it works. 显然很有效
[21:42] I don’t think the squirrels would agree that it’s painless, though. 但这些黄鼠可是受到了痛苦
[21:51] Shrodinger Martin?
[21:55] he had a cat named Shrodinger. 他的猫叫薛定谔
[21:58] Must have been into physics. 肯定热衷物理学
[22:00] Cat grave. 猫坟
[22:02] dead cat, dead critters, dead couple. 死猫 死地鼠 死了的人
[22:19] imagine living next door to that racket. 想象一下住在噪音制造厂旁边
[22:33] Woman: Last night? 昨晚?
[22:35] I was in my studio. I’m an artist. 我在工作室 我是艺术家
[22:40] Didn’t your neighbors complain about the noise? 你的邻居抱怨过噪音吗?
[22:43] I don’t weld at night. 我不会在晚上焊接
[22:45] I work on my jewelry. 那是为弄首饰
[22:47] – High-end stuff. – Nice. – 上等货 – 漂亮
[22:50] Listen, how well did you know your neighbors, the Martins? 你有多了解你的邻居 Martin 夫妇?
[22:53] Are they dead? 他们死了?
[22:54] Yeah. They passed away last night. 对 昨晚去世的
[22:57] Hardly knew them. 不怎么了解
[22:59] Heard he was a, uh… Professor or something. 听说他是个教授
[23:02] Yeah, we really didn’t have too much in common. 我们之间没什么共同点
[23:04] Well, apparently, you both shared a ground squirrel problem. 不过你们都有黄鼠的麻烦
[23:08] could be worse, I guess. 这算不上什么
[23:10] I could still be with my deadbeat ex. 好在离开了我的混账前夫
[23:13] There’s a pest I did get rid of. 我确实摆脱了那个害虫
[23:16] Robbins: Hey, Catherine. 嘿 Catherine
[23:19] What a relief. Two red-blooded Americans. 两个红色血液的美国人 让人松口气
[23:23] According to his stomach contents, he likes a glass of red wine with his pasta. 根据他的胃容物推断 他喜欢用红酒配意大利面
[23:29] Looks like supper time was about four hours premortem. 晚餐大概在死亡前四小时
[23:32] Take a look at the light board. 看看灯箱
[23:37] Both Martins wore pacemakers. 两人都戴心脏起搏器
[23:39] Mrs. Martin’s is in that bowl. Martin 太太的在盆里
[23:46] takes a licking and keeps on ticking. 饱经考验 历久如新
[23:48] Yeah, I hope mine’s still working when I pop off. 希望我那个在死时还能正常工作
[23:52] You wear a pacemaker? 你也有?
[23:53] Bradycardia… slow heart. 我有心搏缓慢问题
[23:56] Every once in a while, just to make sure I don’t skip a beat, 万一心脏漏跳了
[24:00] the pacer kicks in, just like this one. 起搏器就会起作用 就像这样
[24:04] Well, obviously, they didn’t die of pacer malfunction. 显然他们不是死于起搏器失效
[24:12] what you got? 有什么结果?
[24:14] Check this out. 看这个
[24:15] It’s like having a witness to his death inside his body. 就像他身体里有个目击证人
[24:18] There’s no interruption in his pacemaker functions, but… 起搏器的运作没有出现问题
[24:21] about eight hours before he died, there was a spike in his heart rate. 但在死前八小时 心跳加快了
[24:26] His wife’s is almost identical, so something got their hearts racing. 妻子也是 他们在做加速心跳的事
[24:30] Who knows? Maybe they, uh, enjoyed a little afternoon delight. 也许他们享受了一点午后欢愉
[24:33] Well, let’s hope. 但愿如此吧
[24:35] either way, their heartbeats went back to normal 之后 心跳恢复正常
[24:38] and they died in their sleep a few hours later. 几个小时后 他们在睡梦中死去
[25:19] MODIFY SEARCH PARAMETERS Limit or Include Criteria in Search: MILITARY 更改搜索范围 去除或增加:军队记录
[25:32] okay, so I’ve been thinking this over and here’s my advice. 我想了很久 给你个建议
[25:37] If you want to get a real relationship with a girl, 如果你想拥有真正的恋情
[25:38] you are going to have to move out of mom’s. 你就不能再和妈妈一起住
[25:42] No girl wants the competition. I’m sorry. 没有女人喜欢竞争
[26:04] oh, god, no, no, turn ’em off. Turn ’em off. Turn ’em off. 天 关掉 快关掉
[26:07] David Bohr, you’re under arrest for the murder of Wayne Connor. 你因谋杀 Wayne Connor 被逮捕了
[26:10] No, no, it was self-defense. 不不 我是自卫
[26:12] He tried to kill me over a couple hundred bucks. 他想杀了我 就为200块
[26:14] He needed some stuff. 他跟我要一些东西
[26:16] He couldn’t pay. He said some money was coming. 但他没钱 他说很快就能拿到钱
[26:19] I had to go to work. 但我要去上班
[26:21] I turned to leave and he comes at me like an animal. 我转身离开 他却像野兽一样扑上来
[26:33] Control, this is captain Brass. 控制中心 我是 Brass 警官
[26:35] We need a code 3 paramedic response to my location. 这里情况紧急 请速派一辆救护车
[26:39] No! 不要! 你是否饱受偏头痛的折磨? 硫氰酸 送往: 沙漠棕医院 戴夫无痛驱赶装置
[28:03] Hey, I got your page. What’s up? 嘿 我收到你的传呼了 怎么了?
[28:05] I think our cases might be connected. 我觉得我们的案子有联系
[28:08] Take a look at that. 看那个
[28:12] So my green-blooded victim from the vacant lot 死在空地的绿血人找这家伙买药
[28:16] was buying pharmaceuticals from the guy who did pest removal for your dead couple. 老夫妻又找他买驱赶器
[28:22] Looks like this guy was trying to create radio frequencies or something. 看起来他想制造特定的无线电频率
[28:25] Well, I don’t know what kind of effect that has on household pests, 我不知道这对害虫有什么影响
[28:29] but radio waves can produce “noise on the channel, “ 但它会造成频道干扰
[28:32] which could interfere with pacemaker function. 有可能干扰心脏起搏器
[28:34] Thing is… the Martins’ pacemakers are still ticking. 但 Martins 夫妇的心跳起搏器还在工作
[28:40] Ah, the luck of the Irish. 好运爱尔兰
[28:42] It makes sense, though. 不过这说的通
[28:44] If his blood was green, his organs would be green. 如果血液是绿色 那器官也是绿色
[28:46] Well, frankly, I expected something more in the… 说实话 我以为颜色会更深
[28:49] dark avocado, almost black range. 深鳄梨色 接近黑色
[28:52] Yeah, this is more artichoke. 这个接近朝鲜蓟
[28:54] you know, atmospheric sulfur levels are on the rise. 如果大气中硫磺量继续上升
[28:57] Hundred years, we’re all going to look like spinach. 几百年以后我们都会绿得像菠菜
[29:00] you guys didn’t wait for me. 怎么不等我
[29:01] We’re just about to excise his brain. 正准备切开他的大脑
[29:03] I’ll bet you five bucks, Greg, that his brain is not as green as his heart. 跟你赌5块 Greg 他的脑子比心要浅
[29:08] Keep your money in your pockets, Greg. 别上当 Greg
[29:10] There’s a higher vascular nature to the heart and lungs. 心脏和肺部血管多
[29:13] Only the blood vessels in the brain are going to be green. 大脑里只有血管才是绿色
[29:15] It’s a sucker bet and you know it. 你设了个陷阱
[29:18] Well, thanks, doc. 谢谢
[29:19] So, uh, Dave here did some humane rodent pest removal for desert palm hospital, 这个 Dave 给沙漠棕医院制造了 一些人性化的啮齿动物驱赶器
[29:25] which is where he got his hands on the thiocyte. 所以他弄到了硫氰酸
[29:28] He was all about freedom from pain. 他完全是为了脱离痛苦
[29:39] – Sea foam. – A lovely shade. 像海泡石 颜色正好
[29:57] Look at the size of that. 看这肿瘤的个头
[29:58] He had a brain tumor pressing on the amygdala. 肿瘤压迫着扁桃体
[30:04] Well, this could cause his migraines. 这会造成他的偏头痛
[30:06] Absolutely, and also aggressive disruptive behavior, paranoia. 还会引起侵略性的疯狂举动和妄想
[30:11] As the tumor enlarged, it impacted the arteries, 肿瘤长大 挤压动脉
[30:14] causing the cerebral hemorrhage that you observed. 造成你们看到的脑部出血
[30:18] he was self-medicating for the wrong condition. 他用错误的方法给自己治病
[30:20] No wonder he overdosed. 难怪他会过量服药
[30:25] Willows: Let ‘er rip. 开始
[30:30] in order to interfere with pacemaker function, 要影响心脏起搏器工作
[30:33] it’d have to be putting out between 50 and 60 hertz. 频率要在50到60赫兹之间
[30:36] Okay, I’ll input that range. 好 输入这个范围
[30:46] this thing isn’t putting out anything that’s lethal. 这东西没有致命效力
[30:49] TOX report showed that the medications weren’t lethal. 毒物报告也表明药物都不致命
[30:52] This thing’s harmless. 这东西又无害
[30:53] I refuse to believe it was natural causes. 我不相信是自然死亡
[30:54] It’s too big of a coincidence. 这巧合太蹊跷了
[30:57] So we’ve got a dead cat and dead squirrels. 有死猫 死黄鼠
[31:01] Maybe what killed them is what killed the Martins. 也许他们和 Martin 夫妇死因相同
[31:17] In an interview in the San Francisco chronicle… 如果我没记错的话 在1996年10月31日
[31:20] October 31, 1996, if I recall correctly… 《旧金山新闻》有一篇采访
[31:24] one professor Gilbert Grissom revealed that as a boy, 教授 Gilbert Grissom 说 在小时候
[31:27] he collected dead animals he found in his marina Delray neighborhood 他曾收集临近码头的动物尸体
[31:30] and performed necropsies on them. 并进行尸检
[31:33] Hodges…
[31:36] I want you to stop stalking me. 不要再缠着我
[31:45] bitter almonds. 苦杏仁味
[31:58] Cyanide crystals in the stomach lining. 胃壁上有氰化物晶体
[32:01] Yeah, any time you need a sniffer to detect it, my nose has the cyanide gene. 需要灵鼻子就找我 我天生有闻氰化物的基因
[32:07] What gene turned your nose brown? 什么基因让你变成马屁精(棕鼻子)?
[32:11] Go ahead. You can sew him up. 来 你可以把它缝合
[32:13] Will do. And I’ll notify next of kin, too. 好 我也会查查我家谱
[32:20] Cyanide is fast-acting. 氰化物起效很快
[32:22] If it killed the squirrels before the crystals 晶体在黄鼠胃里还没融化
[32:24] were dissolved completely in their stomachs, 就能把它杀死
[32:26] you’d expect the same thing with the Martins. 那 Martin 夫妇也一样
[32:28] I saw the Martins’ stomach contents. 我看过他们的胃容物了
[32:29] There were no white crystals. 没有白色晶体
[32:31] Yeah, but maybe if it was ingested in a different manner. 也许是以不同形态进入他们体内
[32:33] Squirrels will eat anything. If the Martins drank it, 黄鼠什么都吃 但如果 Martin 夫妇是喝进去的
[32:36] then that would explain the absence of crystals. 胃里就不会有晶体
[32:38] I already have Henry running an expanded TOX panel. 我已经让 Henry 进一步毒检了
[32:42] Any minute now. 马上就好
[32:46] It’s cooking. 正在分析
[32:49] it’s coming right up. Yeah. 就好了
[32:53] You hear Hodges is looking for his own apartment? 你知道 Hodges 在找新房子吗?
[32:55] Cut the old apron strings. 离开家庭关怀
[32:57] His mother finally kicked him out, huh? Good for her. 他妈妈终于赶他出门了? 好事一桩
[33:05] Lethal levels of cyanide. 致命含量的氰化物
[33:07] You can’t just walk into a hardware store and pick some up. 在一般店里肯定买不到
[33:10] What about pest control companies? Can they get it? 灭虫公司呢? 能得到吗?
[33:12] Yeah. And mining companies, uh, 能 还有煤矿公司
[33:15] electroplaters, photographers, jewelry makers. 电镀工人 摄影师 珠宝手工艺者
[33:18] Thanks, Henry. You can relax now. 谢了 Henry 你可以松口气了
[33:29] – look, is this going to take long? – Depends on you. – 会花很长时间吗? – 取决于你
[33:33] ‘Cause I’m dealing with some really bad news. 我现在心情十分低落
[33:36] I just found out my ex died last night. 我刚得知我前夫昨晚死了
[33:40] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[33:41] Yeah, apparently one of you guys blew him up with a stun gun. 是你们的人用电击枪点着了他
[33:44] Kyle Planck is your ex? Kyle Planck 是你的前夫?
[33:47] Tell me, what is it that you two have against god’s fur-covered creatures? 你俩为什么如此憎恨长毛皮的生物?
[33:51] Is this about that damn cat? 是想说那只猫吗?
[33:53] For starters, yes. 一开始 是的
[33:57] Look, I like cats, all right? 我喜欢猫 明白吗?
[33:59] It was an accident. 那纯是意外
[34:02] You can’t just relocate ground squirrels. Okay? 对付黄鼠光驱赶不够
[34:05] I mean, they’re… they’re disgusting. 它们…它们太恶心了
[34:07] And I’m an artist. I need a certain environment to work in. 我是个艺术家 我需要良好的工作环境
[34:11] Does this environment give you access to cyanide? 这个环境能让你得到氰化物吗?
[34:15] I use potassium cyanide in electroplating. 电镀时会使用到氰钾化物
[34:18] All my work is custom. 我只接定制活
[34:19] And also to poison ground squirrels? 同时也用来毒杀黄鼠?
[34:22] I mixed a little with a can of tuna. 我在金枪鱼罐头里掺了一点
[34:25] And I put it out back. 然后放在外面
[34:28] But only in my yard. 但只在我自己的院子里
[34:30] All right, who knew the Martins’ cat was going to find it? 谁知道 Martin 的猫会去吃?
[34:32] What? Is that against the law? 这难道违法了吗?
[34:33] Actually, irresponsible use of poison is against the law, 事实上 未经许可使用毒药的确违法
[34:36] as well as killing ground squirrels and killing neighbors. 更别说杀死黄鼠 和邻居
[34:40] What? 什么?
[34:43] I didn’t… I didn’t kill them. 我没…我没杀他们
[34:46] Look, we had neighbor issues. 我们是有点邻里冲突
[34:50] Turn that damn thing off before I torch it! 关掉那鬼东西 不然我就烧了它!
[34:52] You’re driving all your squirrels into my yard. 你把黄鼠全赶进了我的院子
[34:54] All right, look, we’re just trying to be humane here. 我们只是想仁慈点
[34:57] Now you use poison. 你却用了毒药
[34:58] And you-you killed Shrodinger. 你杀死了薛定谔
[35:00] You should’ve kept your cat on your side of the fence, all right. 你该教好你的猫别乱跑
[35:03] – You’re causing this problem, not me. – Just leave us alone! – 事情是你造成的 不是我 – 你给我走开!
[35:07] I killed the squirrels. 我毒死了黄鼠
[35:10] And possibly their cat. 可能还有那只猫
[35:13] But I am not a murderer. 但我绝不是杀人犯
[35:34] I got nothing. 没有发现
[35:36] Try the bed. 检查一下床
[35:49] That’s… 这实在…
[35:51] sorry. I was thinking of one of those, uh, bloodhounds in the old cartoons, 不好意思 我想起了老卡通片里的侦探犬
[35:56] “sniffing a wound to find DA Wabbit. “ “嗅嗅伤口 找到凶手”
[36:01] this is a gift. 这是天赋
[36:03] Don’t make it cheap. 别糟践了它
[36:11] trail’s gone cold. 踪迹都消失了
[36:12] So, they died in this room. 他们死在这个房间
[36:15] In bed. 的床上
[36:24] Give me a hand with the mattress. 帮我一把
[36:42] Now, get down and sniff the rug. 现在 蹲下去 嗅嗅地毯
[36:47] It’s all they ever want. 都不尊重我
[36:59] pay dirt. 有线索
[37:06] – This carpet looks kind of new, right? – Yeah. – 这地毯是新的 对吧? – 没错
[37:24] Definitely some combustion there. 那里肯定起过火
[37:33] It looks like they just laid the new carpet right on top of the old, 他们把新地毯直接盖在旧的上面
[37:35] which clearly limited the supply of oxygen. 显然隔断了氧气
[37:38] The old carpet melted without bursting into flame. 旧地毯在没有火焰的情况下烧融
[37:46] Ironically, older carpets contained 旧地毯含有的
[37:48] polyvinyl chloride used as a flame retardant. 聚氯乙烯成了阻燃剂
[37:52] So, when it got hot, it probably went into quantitative decomposition, 所以升温后 它产生了一定的分解
[37:58] which gave off gases, including hydrogen cyanide. 释放出气体 包括氢化氰
[38:17] field work dirty. 现场调查真肮脏
[38:19] Dirty, dirty, dirty. 脏 脏 脏
[38:25] You’re, Hodges. 就是这里 Hodges
[38:49] Come on! 老天!
[38:57] Your killer’s a ground squirrel? 凶手是只黄鼠?
[38:59] In a way, I’d argue self-defense. 更准确说是 自卫行为
[39:28] it was an old house. The wood had desiccated. 房子很旧 木头都干裂了
[39:30] The short circuit smoldered into the floor joists. 短路造成的火花点燃了地板层
[39:52] is it bad when you start thinking none of this sounds too weird anymore? 对一切怪事都麻木了 这是件坏事吗?
[39:56] Oh, it’s a bit too freaky how these cases are connected. 这些案子间的联系实在让人毛骨悚然
[39:58] Grissom, you always say that there’s no such thing as coincidence. Grissom 你总说世上没有巧合
[40:01] There isn’t. 是的
[40:02] Willows: Oh, come on. 拉倒吧
[40:03] You got the guy that burst into flames just divorced from the woman 你逮住了一个燃烧起来的人
[40:07] who was fighting squirrel wars with the Martins. 这人的前妻和邻居 因为黄鼠吵得不可开交
[40:10] Sanders: Who had hired the exterminator whose 邻居雇佣的灭虫员卖药
[40:12] drugs were turning everybody’s blood green. 让所有人的血液都变绿了
[40:14] Stokes: And one of his green-blooded customers was Evelyn, our lady of tin foil, 而绿血的 Evelyn 锡箔夫人
[40:18] the last person that Kyle Planck touched before he died. 是 Kyle Planck 死前碰过的最后一人
[40:21] There’s one more connection. 还有一个联系
[40:23] Evelyn had 200 bucks. Evelyn 揣着200块
[40:25] I’m thinking that when she was run over, she was on her way to buy more thiocyte. 我猜想在被撞死前 她正要去买硫氰酸
[40:29] I think that Wayne Connor was with David Bohr, waiting for the money to arrive. Wayne Connor 和 David Bohr 一起等着她的钱
[40:35] Sanders: Only Evelyn never showed up. Evelyn 却一直没出现
[40:37] Connor lost his temper, and Bohr killed him in a fight. Connor 气急败坏 争斗中被 Bohr 杀死
[40:39] And it all started with Kyle Planck… lonely guy with a gut full of moonshine. 而这一切都始于 Kylth Planck 醉醺醺的孤独家伙
[40:44] String theory. 弦论
[40:47] Grissom theory. This is better than a bedtime story. Grissom 理论 可比枕边故事好听
[40:49] Grissom: String theory is “the theory of everything. “ 弦论是”解释一切的理论”
[40:52] Quantum mechanics tells us about the very small. 量子力学阐述了微观世界
[40:56] The theory of relativity explains the immense. 相对论解释广阔的宇宙
[40:59] String theory ties it all together. 弦论将二者联系起来
[41:01] It proposes that atomic particles 告诉我们原子是由
[41:03] are made up of infinitesimal, vibrating loops of energy… 极小的 震荡的能量环构成
[41:07] or strings. 或者说 弦
[41:09] Each string vibrates at its own frequency… 所有弦都以自己的频率振动
[41:12] like on a violin, producing “notes. “ 就像小提琴 产生”音符”
[41:15] And these notes make up everything in the universe. 而宇宙里的一切都由这些音符组成
[41:19] Cosmic symphony. 宇宙交响乐
[41:21] These strings have been combining and recombining ever since the big bang. 从大爆炸发生起 这些弦不停地分分合合
[41:27] So, the connections between our victims… or any of us… 所以说 这些受害者 或者我们任何人之间的联系
[41:31] are not that extraordinary. 并不是那么奇怪
[41:34] But every one of them thought they were alone. 但他们都认为自己是孤独的
[41:37] Brown: Too bad they didn’t know about Grissom’s theory. 可惜他们没听过 Grissom 理论
[41:39] In a parallel universe, maybe they’re all having breakfast together. 在平行宇宙中 或许他们正一起享受早餐
[41:43] In this universe, maybe we are. 在这个宇宙中 我们可以去吃
[41:45] Yeah. 没错
[41:47] And you’re buying. 你请客
[41:49] No strings attached. 没问题
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme