时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | We’ve got two entry wounds. | 发现两处射入伤 |
[00:53] | And two exit wounds, through and throughs. | 两处射出伤 都穿透了身体 |
[00:56] | Any id on her? | 有证件吗? |
[00:57] | No wallet, no purse, no cell. | 没有皮夹 提包 也没有手机 |
[01:00] | Brass is tracking down the lease. | Brass 在查房契 |
[01:02] | None of the neighbour seem to know her. | 好像所有邻居都不认识他 |
[01:04] | Buildings like these get a lot of transients. | 这种屋子有很多短期房客 |
[01:07] | People who attend to keep them to themselves. | 但大都缄口不言 |
[01:13] | Looks like the drawer’s been rifled through. | 抽屉好像被枪打穿了 |
[01:16] | Maybe she walked in on a robbery in progress. | 可能她刚好撞见罪犯在抢劫 |
[01:18] | Expect there’s no signs of forced entry. | 但并没有闯入的迹象 |
[01:23] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven casings. | 有一 二 三 四 五 六 七 个弹壳 |
[01:28] | Which means there’s seven bullets to look for. | 要找到七颗子弹 |
[01:44] | Got a strange blood drop. | 有一处可疑的血迹 |
[01:47] | It’s pretty far from the Vic. | 离受害者很远 |
[01:49] | Belonged to the suspect? | 难道是疑犯的? |
[01:51] | It’s circular. | 血迹是圆形的 |
[01:54] | No directionality. | 没有方向性 |
[01:57] | Suspect would have had to be standing perfectly still. | 除非疑犯站着不动 才能这样 |
[02:02] | It’s gravitational. | 是引力的作用 |
[02:22] | Greg, could you get the hawk eye please? | Greg 帮我把鹰眼仪拿过来 |
[02:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[02:28] | Mitch, could you check the apartment immediately above this one? | Mitch 能赶快查一下楼上的房间吗? |
[02:31] | You got it, doc. | 好的 博士 |
[02:58] | LVPD, open up. | 拉斯维加斯警署 开门 |
[03:02] | Open the door. | 开门! |
[03:09] | Looks like the crime has a second story. | 看来这起案子别有洞天 |
[03:38] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 14 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:10] | Maria Espinosa, organ donor, heart was in the right place. | Maria Espinosa 器官捐赠者 心脏状态良好 |
[04:16] | Unfortunately your head was in the wrong place. | 不幸的是头部有问题 |
[04:18] | No exit wound. | 没有射出伤 |
[04:20] | Bullet probably hit bone and fragmented. | 子弹可能打中骨头碎裂了 |
[04:22] | OK, so a stray bullet rips throughed the floor. | 一颗流弹穿过地板 |
[04:26] | and Mrs Espinosa up winds up collateral damage. | Espinosa 夫人受了池鱼之殃 |
[04:31] | Hey guys, i found something. | 嘿 伙计们 我有发现 |
[04:35] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[04:42] | Greg? | |
[04:45] | Urine. | 尿 |
[04:48] | There’s no sign of any pets in here. | 这里没有养宠物的迹象 |
[05:03] | Maybe the shooter freaked out and wet himself. | 也许开枪人怕得尿裤子了 |
[05:08] | Not exactly a heart of criminal. | 远不够铁石心肠 |
[05:59] | You know the bullet trajectory and the location of the facial wound? | 子弹轨迹与面部枪伤的位置 |
[06:03] | Suggest that she was in this position when she was shot. | 表示她被打中时 是这个姿势 |
[06:06] | She was probably tring to hear what was going on down stairs. | 也许她想听清楚楼下发生了什么 |
[06:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[06:20] | Guess that’s the pay to be a nosy neighbor. | 我想这就是多管闲事的下场 |
[06:22] | Yeah but Brass said that the neighbor heard gun shots | 但 Brass 说邻居们听见了枪声 |
[06:25] | but they didn’t hear any raised voices or arguing. | 但没听见尖叫或争吵 |
[06:30] | What was she listening to? | 那她还能听什么呢? |
[06:44] | Tramp stamp? | 后背纹身 |
[06:46] | Looks more like a tramp belt. | 都够得上一条腰带了 |
[06:49] | Help me roll her. | 把她翻过来 |
[06:53] | So a hot girl with dollar signed tats in a mostly emptied apartment. | 一个辣女身上有一串美元标记 在一间空房里 |
[06:58] | – Prostitute, right? – Maybe. | – 是妓女吧? – 可能 |
[07:01] | Maybe she just loves money. | 抑或她只是拜金而已 |
[07:03] | You know, it’s the love of money is the root of all evil. | 你知道吗 拜金之心才是万恶之源 |
[07:09] | Most people think it’s just the money. | 但很多人以为是钱本身 |
[07:11] | Oh sage. | 睿智之语 |
[07:16] | Washroom. | 清洗室 |
[07:17] | Hey Catherine, are you collecting trace from blondie’s body? | 嘿 Catherine 你在那个金发女尸体上查证吗? |
[07:20] | As we speak. | 没错 |
[07:22] | So I’ve collected seven bullets in seven shell casings | 我在她被射杀的房里找到了 |
[07:27] | from the apartment where she was shot. | 对应七个弹壳的七颗子弹 |
[07:28] | So what’s the problem? | 那又怎样? |
[07:30] | One of these bullets is supposed to be in Mrs Espinosa. | 算上 Espinosa 太太体内的 子弹多了一颗 |
[07:35] | Or maybe you recovered a bullet from a different event. | 也许你多捡了一颗屋里 以前就有的子弹 |
[07:37] | Maybe. | 只是也许 |
[07:39] | Have you checked blondie for GSR? | 检测过金发女郎的枪击残留物没? |
[07:42] | Hang on, not yet. | 等等 马上 |
[07:56] | Sodium rhodizonate test on right hand. | 测试右手的硝烟反应 |
[08:04] | Positive for GSR. | 有枪击残留 |
[08:07] | She had a gun of her own. | 她自己有把枪 |
[08:13] | Ballistics confirms that all these 9mm casings were fired in the same weapon. | 子弹检测证实所有这些9毫米子弹 都是从一把枪里面射出的 |
[08:17] | But doctor Robbins pulled this bullet fragment from Mrs Espinosa. | 而这是 Robbins 医生 从 Espinosa 夫人 身上取下的弹片 |
[08:23] | It’s cannelured. | 有环槽 |
[08:27] | So blondie had a revolver. | 那么金发女郎用一把左轮手枪 |
[08:29] | Hence no shell casings. | 所以弹壳没掉在现场 |
[08:31] | OK, so she goes back to her apartment, packing heat. | 嗯 她回到寓所 |
[08:35] | And somebody is already there waiting to light her up. | 有人正在守株待兔 |
[08:41] | One shot goes to the ceiling. | 有一枪打穿了天花板 |
[08:43] | Accidentally killing Mrs Espinosa. | 意外杀死了 Espinosa 夫人 |
[08:46] | Welcome to the O.K. Corral. | 欢迎来到 OK 镇大决斗 |
[08:50] | yeah, Jim? | 什么事 Jim? |
[08:50] | I just got off the phone with the apartment manager. | 我刚和公寓管理员通了电话 |
[08:52] | Yeah? Did you get an id on blondie? | 知道金发女人的身份了吗? |
[08:54] | It’s not her apartment. The name on the lease is Kellen Tyford. | 那不是她的公寓 租约上的签名是 Kellen Tyford |
[08:57] | Drops? | |
[08:58] | The nightclub promoter? | 那个夜店老板? |
[08:59] | Ye, and get this. | 是的 而且得知 |
[09:01] | He leases the upstairs apartment, too. | 楼上的那间公寓也是他租的 |
[09:04] | That’s a lot of apartments for a guy who’s getting free room and board. | 对一个吃牢饭的人来说 他的屋子真多 |
[09:12] | Well, well, well. What’s a convict to do? | 囚犯该怎么做? |
[09:31] | Check and mate. | 将军 |
[09:34] | He played right into it. | 他正中我的圈套 |
[09:36] | Oh, man, that was… | 真棒… |
[09:37] | did you see that? | 看到了吗? |
[09:38] | I totally got him. | 我完胜了他 |
[09:51] | Looks like something more than forensics be jamming a brother up in here. | 在这儿还有象棋比赛 |
[09:54] | Man, y’all some jinxes, man. | 你真是个灾星 |
[09:56] | You know, this is a setup. Don’t you get it? | 这是骗局 明白吗? |
[09:58] | Ivy League college student versus a high school dropout convict. | 常春藤大学的学生 对阵高中辍学囚犯 |
[10:03] | You got no chance. | 你根本别想赢 |
[10:05] | And so said a jury of your peers. | 就像你的一个陪审官说的 |
[10:07] | Look, eight months on a weak-ass weapons charge? | 为一个屁大点的武器指控关8个月 |
[10:10] | – It’s a vacation. – Vacation, huh? | – 就当度假 – 度假 是吗? |
[10:12] | So who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[10:14] | Your house-sitter? | 你的管家? |
[10:16] | We found her at your apartment over on Vegas valley. | 我们在 你维加斯峡谷的公寓发现了她 |
[10:19] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[10:21] | Jessica Jaynes. J.J. Everybody calls her. | JJ 大家都这么叫她 |
[10:24] | But what happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[10:26] | She drowned. | 她淹死了 |
[10:27] | So what was she doing at your apartment? | 她在你的公寓里干嘛? |
[10:30] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:30] | You pimping her out, superfly? | 你为她拉皮条 对吗? |
[10:32] | Pimping her out? | 拉皮条? |
[10:34] | Nah, pimping ain’t easy, and you know I’m all about the easy, okay? | 不 拉皮条太复杂 我只做容易的生意 |
[10:37] | J.J. Used to come to my club. | JJ 以前经常来我的俱乐部 |
[10:39] | She was a club rat. | 她是个俱乐部动物 |
[10:41] | Sometimes she worked atmosphere. | 有时也会为我们造造气氛 |
[10:43] | Oh, atmosphere. What’s that, like turning into a smoke machine? | 气氛 是指什么 变成一个吸烟机? |
[10:46] | No, more like an ATM machine. | 不 提款机更恰当 |
[10:48] | You sit her on a couch, tourists start to buy her drinks, she makes me money. | 她坐在沙发上 客人们争相 给她买饮料 我就赚了钱 |
[10:52] | Yeah, especially when the tourist leaves with her. | 是啊 特别是客人带她出去时 |
[10:55] | So what’s your cut, easy? | 你是怎么觉得 容易佬? |
[10:56] | Look, if the customers like the atmosphere… | 如果客人们喜欢那气氛… |
[11:01] | then I try to chuck woolery that. Okay? | 那么我就尽力满足他们 |
[11:03] | I want my customers happy. | 我希望我的客人们开心 |
[11:05] | You know any unhappy customers, chuck? | 你知道哪个不开心的客人吗? |
[11:07] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[11:09] | She even looks good in that picture. | 即使这张照片里她也是那么美 |
[11:13] | Yeah, I admit, she looks a whole lot better than Mrs. Espinosa upstairs. | 是啊 我承认 她可比楼上的 Espinosa 夫人漂亮多了 |
[11:21] | Who did it? | 谁干的? |
[11:22] | If I knew that, I wouldn’t have driven all the way | 如果我知道 就不会大老远 |
[11:24] | out here to this frying pan in the desert to ask you. | 跑到沙漠这烤炉里来问你了 |
[11:26] | This woman took care of me when I was a kid. | 她在我小时候一直照看我 |
[11:32] | Went homeless a couple of years ago… | 几年前她无家可归… |
[11:35] | so I moved her into my house. | 所以我让她搬进了我家 |
[11:37] | When the tax dudes took that, I had to rent the apartments. | 查税的人封了我家后 我不得不租房住 |
[11:40] | Top bunk was hers, bottom was mine… | 她住楼上 我住楼下 |
[11:42] | figured it was the least I can do, being as she had to wipe my snot nose all the time. | 我至少该帮她这点 以前她总是为我收拾麻烦 |
[11:48] | What was J.J. Doing downstairs? | JJ 在那儿楼下干嘛? |
[11:51] | I told you. I don’t know, so unless you want me to start lying… | 我说过了 我不知道 除非你希望我撒谎… |
[11:55] | you never stop. | 你本来就在撒谎 |
[11:57] | If that’s the way you feel, I’m out. | 如果你这么想 我没什么好说了 |
[12:15] | Mr. Jaynes, we’d be happy to have someone watch | Jaynes 先生 我们可以找人 |
[12:17] | your son while you’re doing this, you know? | 暂时看护你儿子 |
[12:19] | He stays with me. | 他哪儿都不去 |
[12:28] | Mr. Jaynes, is that your wife? | Jaynes 先生 这是你妻子吗? |
[12:31] | Yeah, and his mommy. | 是的 也是他母亲 |
[12:33] | Do you have any idea what your wife was doing at the Granville apartments? | 你知道你妻子 为什么在格兰维公寓吗? |
[12:37] | She has lots of friends. | 她的朋友很多 |
[12:39] | She always came home every night… to me. To our baby. | 但晚上总是会回家 回到我和孩子身边 |
[12:45] | Sir. | 先生 |
[12:58] | We almost got all the way around, girl. | 我们就快完成一整圈了 |
[13:11] | Maybe these will help out a little? | 也许这个帮得上忙? |
[13:13] | Or would you two prefer to be alone? | 或者你俩希望单独相处? |
[13:16] | Ah, very funny. | 很有趣 |
[13:18] | So, Grissom comes up with a theory, | Grissom 来了个推论 |
[13:21] | and we get to do the reenactments and the photo docs. | 我们就得做现场重现和拍照存档 |
[13:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:26] | Well, it’s… | 我看… |
[13:29] | good to be the king, I suppose. | 当老大就是好 |
[13:31] | – Sure is. – Perfect. | – 那是当然 – 很好 |
[13:36] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[13:44] | Hey, Nick, hang on. | Nick 等等 |
[13:46] | What? | 什么? |
[14:01] | That look like a bullet hole to you? | 看上去像弹孔吗? |
[14:03] | Yeah. It sure does. | 的确 |
[14:34] | 38 cannelured revolver round. | 点三八环形槽左轮手枪 |
[14:37] | I like it when the king gets it wrong. | 我喜欢看到老大犯错 |
[14:39] | Keeps him human. | 让你知道他也是个人 |
[14:41] | The bullet we found in Mrs. Espinosa’s ceiling | 在 Espinosa 夫人 天花板上找到的子弹 |
[14:44] | was fired from the same revolver as the bullet that went into her cheek. | 和射入她脸部的子弹 来自同一把左轮手枪 |
[14:49] | Yeah, but there were two bullets in the apartment. | 她的房间里有两颗子弹 |
[14:52] | And only one hole in her floor. | 但地板上只有一个弹孔 |
[14:54] | Which means the kill shot had to be a separate event. | 就是说致命一枪另有来源 |
[15:01] | I think we got the timeline backwards. | 我想我们把时间顺序弄反了 |
[15:04] | Looks to me like J.J. Shot Mrs. Espinosa first. | 似乎是 JJ 先射杀了 Espinosa 夫人 |
[15:09] | Runs down the hall, down the stairs, to the other apartment. | 然后穿过走廊 下楼 进入另一间房 |
[15:15] | where somebody returned the favor. | 被另一人回敬了几枪 |
[15:22] | yeah. Who’s the somebody? | 这个人是谁呢? |
[15:25] | ‘Cause the only name on the lease is Drops, and he has a really good alibi. | 租约上唯一的名字是 Drops 而他有最充分的不在场证明 |
[15:30] | Yeah and even if he knew who it was, he’s not going to just give them up. | 即使他知道是谁 也不会轻易透露 |
[15:34] | He may not have to. | 也许不需要问他 |
[15:36] | So that urine sample that Greg found in the downstairs apartment, | Greg 在楼下公寓收集的尿液样本 |
[15:39] | had female epithelials in it. | 含有女性上皮细胞 |
[15:40] | Now, I ran it through Codis. I didn’t get any hits, | 我查了 DNA 数据库 无匹配 |
[15:42] | but the suspect has half her DNA in common at every marker with Mrs. Espinosa. | 但疑犯和 Espinosa 夫人 有一半 DNA 相符 |
[15:47] | It’s her daughter? | 她的女儿? |
[15:48] | Dana Espinosa. Dana’s got a record. | Dana Espinosa 她有犯罪记录 |
[15:51] | She was charged with attempted murder | 她曾被指控意图谋杀 |
[15:52] | for something involving a Japanese businessman with his nose full of blow, | 据说一个七孔流血的日本生意人 |
[15:56] | skydiving out of the eighth story of the palms without a parachute, | 在棕榈酒店8楼跳伞 但是没带降落伞 |
[15:59] | but the point is this: There was a defense witness whose testimony exonerated her. | 关键在 一名目击者的证词 使她脱离了指控 |
[16:03] | Care to guess who? | 想猜猜是谁吗? |
[16:05] | – Drops. – Drops | – Drops. |
[16:07] | I don’t know, Kellen. | Kellen 我很困惑 |
[16:08] | I’m having trouble with this idea that you’re such a nice guy. | 对于你是个 大好人的念头我有些摇摆 |
[16:11] | I mean, renting your apartment to a little, old lady and her daughter? | 租房给一个老妇人 还有她女儿? |
[16:14] | You’re right. I’m not a nice guy. | 你说的对 我不是个好人 |
[16:18] | But you plant your seed in a woman, you got to take care of it. | 但你在一个女人身上播了种 就得好好照顾她 |
[16:21] | Dana’s pregnant? | Dana 怀孕了? |
[16:23] | Due next month. | 预产期是下个月 |
[16:25] | That explains the urine at the scene. | 解释了现场的尿液 |
[16:26] | No bladder control, especially in a gunfight. | 无法控制膀胱 特别当处于枪战中 |
[16:28] | So make a ho a housewife. I saw that movie. | 变妓女为家庭主妇 我看过那电影 |
[16:31] | Look, man, first of all, Dana was no ho. | 听着 首先 Dana 不是妓女 |
[16:34] | I scooped her out the atmosphere before she could get touched. | 在她被人碰之前我就带走了她 |
[16:37] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[16:39] | Stokes: Why would J.J. Kill Mrs. Espinosa and then try to kill Dana? | 为什么 JJ 会杀 Espinosa 夫人 还想杀 Dana? |
[16:44] | I mean, they roll in the same clique. I-I can’t explain these women. | 她们在一个圈子混 我不清楚女人之间的事 |
[16:48] | One minute, they’re sending each other cupcakes on facebook, | 前一分钟 她们还在 Facebook 上互送蛋糕 |
[16:51] | the next, they’re trying to kill each other over a broken curling iron. | 跟着却想用烫发棒杀死对方 |
[16:55] | But I do know… | 但我清楚的是… |
[16:57] | that if J.J. Tried to creep on Dana, | 如果 JJ 要干掉 Dana |
[17:00] | Dana ain’t just gonna just sit there. She a bad bitch. | Dana 绝不会坐以待毙 她可是个强悍的女人 |
[17:03] | If someone’s gunning for her or she’s gunning for somebody else, | 如果有人要杀她 或她要杀别人 |
[17:05] | we need to find her. | 我们都必须找到她 |
[17:06] | You ain’t gonna get her. | 你们找不到她的 |
[17:08] | She badder, sneakier, more dangerous. | 她更坏 更狡猾 更危险 |
[17:11] | I’ll warn the swat team. | 我会提醒特警队 |
[17:13] | Let’s give her a call. What’s her phone number? | 给她打个电话 她的号码多少? |
[17:15] | – Phone call? – Yeah. | – 打电话? – 是的 |
[17:16] | – From your cop phone number? – Yeah. | – 从你的警局号码? – 是的 |
[17:18] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[17:19] | And she won’t answer an unknown caller either. | 她也不会接任何陌生电话 |
[17:22] | I’ll text in “sugar daddy. “ | 我会发消息注明是”大款老爹” |
[17:24] | No, this is the kind of girl you have to find in person. | 不 她是那种你必须亲自见面的人 |
[17:26] | Then give us some addresses. | 那么给我们地址 |
[17:28] | What are you going to do? Map quest her ass? | 你准备怎么做? 看着地图找? |
[17:31] | That’s not going to work. | 没用的 |
[17:33] | There’s only one way to find this girl. | 只有一种方法可以找到这女孩 |
[17:36] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[17:39] | no, for real. I mean, I can have her to you today. | 不 说真的 我能今天就把她带到你面前 |
[17:42] | You think we can just pop you out of jail? | 你觉得我们能就这样把你放出去? |
[17:44] | Yeah. Like 48 hours. | 没错 48小时内 |
[17:47] | You know, the flick. Nolte busts Eddie out of jail. | 看过那电影吗 Nolte 把 Eddie 带出监狱 |
[17:49] | They get the bad guy. Everything’s cool. | 他们抓住了坏人 一切都解决了 |
[17:51] | You think this is a joke, man? | 你觉得这事好玩? |
[17:54] | Dead bodies are piling up around your new family. | 你未来的美满家庭面临一堆尸体 |
[17:56] | Now, that would worry me. | 要是我 肯定担心死 |
[17:58] | But if you want to angle for some weekend pass instead of helping us out, | 但如果你只想出去渡个周末 而不是帮助我们 |
[18:01] | that’s fine, man. I understand. | 那也没什么 随便你 |
[18:03] | Let’s get out of here. Hey, we out. | 我们走吧 |
[18:15] | Are these the text messages that came from Jessica Jaynes phone? | 这些是 Jessica Jaynes 手机里的短信? |
[18:18] | Yep. No physical phone required. | 是 不需要拿到她的手机 |
[18:21] | Everything’s stored on the server. | 信息可以直接从服务器查出来 |
[18:23] | You ever worry that you could be replaced by a computer? | 你担心过有朝一日 会被电脑替代吗? |
[18:26] | Every day of my life. | 每天都在担心 |
[18:29] | Last text she sent was to her husband’s number, | 最后一条发送的短信是给她丈夫 |
[18:31] | about a half hour before the apartment shootings. | 大概是枪击前半小时 |
[18:34] | “Wit Val she knows where D stashed our money. “ | “聪明的 Val 她知道D把我们的钱藏哪了” |
[18:37] | Be back soon wit phat pockets. Kisses to you and Bebe. “ | “马上荷包满满的回来 吻你和宝宝” |
[18:42] | Sounds like this girl was looking for a big score. | 听起来这女孩正准备大捞一把 |
[18:44] | We didn’t find any money in either of those apartments. | 两间公寓里都没有发现钱 |
[18:47] | Well, maybe that’s what got the old lady killed. | 也许这就是老妇人被杀的原因 |
[18:51] | “D” for Dana or drops? | D 是指 Dana 还是 Drops? |
[18:54] | – Pull up her voice calls. – Yep. | – 查查通话记录 – 好的 |
[18:59] | Okay, the last call she got was from Valinda Carlisle. | 最后一个接听电话 来自 Valinda Carlisle |
[19:04] | Val. | |
[19:07] | Let’s see what Val has to say. | 听听 Val 怎么说 |
[19:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:16] | Uh, yeah. Hey, uh, is Val around? | Val 在吗? |
[19:20] | Catherine? | |
[19:22] | Warrick? | |
[19:24] | I’m afraid she’s unable to come to the phone now. Permanently. | 很遗憾她无法接电话了 永远地 |
[19:28] | How’d you get this number? | 你哪儿来的这个号码? |
[19:30] | Valinda called my apartment homicide Vic last night. | Valinda 昨晚给 公寓谋杀的死者打过电话 |
[19:34] | Are there any witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[19:36] | Unis talked to a couple of guys that went to the strip club across the street. | 警察问了几个 去对街脱衣舞俱乐部的人 |
[19:39] | They said they saw a pregnant woman | 他们说看到一个孕妇 |
[19:41] | getting into the Vic’s car from the passenger side. | 坐上了死者这辆车的乘客座 |
[19:43] | We’ve got a bolo out on Dana Espinosa in connection with the apartment homicides. | 我们确认 Dana Espinosa 和公寓谋杀有关 |
[19:48] | She’s considered armed, dangerous and pregnant. | 她的现在持有武器 危险 还有身孕 |
[19:51] | Ooh, raging hormones and a gun? | 愤怒的荷尔蒙 还带着枪? |
[19:53] | We’ve got to get that off the streets fast. | 我们得快点把她找出来 |
[19:55] | What’s the plan? | 打算怎么办? |
[20:26] | Look who it is. Mom and dad. | 看看谁来了 妈妈 爸爸 |
[20:40] | one big happy family, huh? | 真是个欢乐家庭 |
[20:42] | Yeah, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[20:48] | Get in the car. | 坐进去 |
[20:52] | I got a feeling I’m going to regret this. | 我觉得自己会后悔 |
[20:55] | I already do. | 我已经后悔了 |
[21:09] | you have reached the voice mail of Bruce Zagberg, registered financial planner. | 您接通了理财顾问 Bruce Zagberg 的语音信箱 |
[21:13] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[21:16] | voice mail again. | 又是语音信箱 |
[21:17] | Drops: It’s ’cause you don’t call zig-zag Bruce. He calls you, man. | 因为老 Z Bruce 不会接电话 只有等他打给你 |
[21:21] | Is there a burger joint or something around here? | 附近有没有汉堡店? |
[21:23] | No, but what makes you so sure Dana would go to this guy Bruce anyway? | 没有 为什么你确信 Dana 会去找 Bruce 这个家伙? |
[21:27] | If Dana’s on the run, she gonna need some on-the-run money. | 如果 Dana 要跑路 她肯定需要跑路费 |
[21:31] | Let’s say zig-zag handles certain aspects of my finances. | 老Z管理我的相当部分财务 |
[21:35] | What, like laundering the street vig? | 收地皮钱? |
[21:37] | No. Actually, my 401k. | 不 是我的养老金投资 |
[21:40] | Why are you always tossing the pimp card at me, man? | 你们干嘛老说我拉皮条? |
[21:43] | I guess to you, a black man in a suit is a pimp. | 可能你觉得 穿西装的黑人就是皮条客 |
[21:46] | Did I hurt your feelings? | 我伤你心了? |
[21:55] | So, is this the place? | 就是这里? |
[21:59] | What? | 怎么? |
[22:00] | – You just gonna leave me here? – Yup. | – 你就把我这么扔这? – 对 |
[22:03] | Zig-zag Bruce ain’t gonna tell you squat. | 老 Z Bruce 什么狗屁 都不会告诉你 |
[22:10] | Wonder what the schools are like around here. | 不知道这附近的学校怎么样 |
[22:12] | What? | 什么? |
[22:15] | Drops: You know, seems like a nice neighborhood. | 这儿看起来不错 |
[22:18] | Yeah, probably some sweet little foreclosures coming up soon, too. | 也许哪栋房子可以买下来 |
[22:23] | Sounds like you’re thinking about settling down. | 听起来你想安顿下来了 |
[22:26] | Looks like you were finally right about something. | 你终于说对了一次 |
[22:31] | single nine-millimeter shell casing. | 一颗9毫米弹壳 |
[22:34] | Consistent with the other murders. | 和那件谋杀案一样 |
[22:36] | Grissom: How about the neighbors? | 邻居有没有看到什么? |
[22:37] | Nobody at home. Parents at work, kids at school, | 没人在家 大人上班 小孩上学 |
[22:40] | and nannies don’t like talking to cops. | 保姆们不愿意和警察交谈 |
[22:42] | What about Drops? He give us anything besides more bodies? | Drops 说什么了? 除了带我们发现尸体? |
[22:45] | Stokes: No, not yet. | 没有 |
[22:49] | I’ll process. | 我来处理现场 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:57] | so, who else would Dana go to for help? | Dana 还会找谁帮忙? |
[23:00] | Zig-zag doesn’t seem to be a very big talker. | 老Z这儿是问不出什么了 |
[23:03] | You’re a lot funnier than I remember, crime-lab. | 你比我印象中要风趣的多 |
[23:05] | You been going to cop comedy school? | 你上警察喜剧学校了? |
[23:07] | Brass: Answer the question, Kellen. | 废话少说 Kellen |
[23:11] | I got a stepsister, Sherry. | 我有一个妹妹 Sherry |
[23:13] | Her and Dana are pretty tight. | 她和 Dana 关系不错 |
[23:15] | If Dana’s not with her, Sherry should at least know something. | 就算 Dana 没和她在一起 Sherry 也应该知道点什么 |
[23:19] | Jackson and D. | Jackson 和 D |
[23:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:23] | Jackson and D. Yippee. We’re going to the hood. | Jackson 和 D 太好了 去你的地盘 |
[23:44] | Yeah, that’s her right there. The round one. | 就是她 那个圆鼓鼓的 |
[23:47] | Check this out here, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[23:50] | Y’all gonna have to let me do this one solo. | 这次你们得让我自己去 |
[23:52] | Sherry’s allergic to badges. | Sherry 对警徽过敏 |
[23:55] | Okay, look at this. Instant antihistamine. | 我有这个 速效过敏药 |
[23:59] | Look, man, the cop entourage just ain’t gonna cut it. | 不行 这儿警察不顶用 |
[24:02] | Nah. I need to be alone. | 必须让我一个人去 |
[24:05] | I mean, come on. Where am I going? | 行啦 我能去哪呢? |
[24:07] | You got your game boy on me. | 你们的游戏机在监控我 |
[24:13] | Okay, check it out. | 好 就这样 |
[24:15] | I’ll cover the street. | 我到街上守着 |
[24:26] | What about the cuffs, yo? Cuff? | 手铐怎么办? 手铐? |
[24:29] | now, why the hell would anybody talk to someone that’s already arrested? | 谁会向一个 被逮捕的罪犯透露消息? |
[24:33] | Okay. Okay, Kellen, give me that. Give me that. | 好 好 Kellen 来 |
[24:39] | what about a business card?You know, just in case Dana ain’t around, | 有没有名片? 万一 Dana 这会不在 |
[24:41] | Sherry can get in contact with us, you know? | 有消息时 Sherry 能找着咱们 |
[24:44] | Okay. Don’t make me look bad. | 好 别给我惹麻烦 |
[24:47] | Do the right thing. | 不许乱来 |
[24:50] | cool. The church on the move. | 很好 就出马 |
[25:07] | Hey, Sher. | 嘿 Sher |
[25:10] | You escape from jail? | 你越狱了? |
[25:11] | No. Hell, no… | 没有 才没有… |
[25:13] | – oh, so they just let you out, huh? – Well, I mean… | – 他们就这么放你出来了? – 呃 我… |
[25:16] | lying sack! You don’t think I see ’em? | 大骗子! 你以为我没看到他们? |
[25:21] | You trying to get everybody you know arrested, or maimed, or killed? | 你想让所有你认识的人都进局子 失业 或者被杀? |
[25:25] | You a snake now? A rat? | 你现在是个叛徒了? |
[25:27] | Wait a minute. Miss me with the BS, all right, Sher? | 等等 少说胡话 行吗 |
[25:29] | – I’m just looking for… – for what? | – 我只是在找… – 在找什么? |
[25:31] | For another damn shortcut? | 又想找便宜? |
[25:32] | Dana’s mother was killed. | Dana 的妈妈被杀了 |
[25:35] | J.J. Was killed, too, and Dana’s missing. | JJ 也被杀了 Dana 失踪了 |
[25:39] | Now, the cops got me out to help find her. | 现在警察让我出来找她 |
[25:41] | I thought maybe you might know where she is. | 我想也许你知道她在哪 |
[25:44] | Last time I talked to her was the night before last. | 我最后一次见她是前天晚上 |
[25:47] | She wasn’t feeling too good. | 她不太舒服 |
[25:49] | Had to cancel her regular bingo night with her mama. | 取消了和她妈妈常玩的宾果游戏 |
[25:52] | Well, listen, all right? | 听着 |
[25:54] | If she does come around here, or calls you, | 如果她再过来 或者联系你 |
[25:56] | i need you to call captain Jim Brass, or Nick Stokes… | 你就给 Jim Brass 警官 或者 Nick Stokes 打电话 |
[26:02] | at the crime lab. | 他们是罪案实验室的 |
[26:07] | Don’t look at me like that, Sherry, please, all right? Just do it. | 别这么看着我 Sherry 帮个忙 |
[26:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:15] | Taking away special. | 一份外带特餐 |
[26:19] | Here | 给 |
[26:39] | Stop where you are, Kellen, and drop the bag! | 站住 Kellen 把袋子放下! |
[26:41] | – Why? – Drop the bag! | – 为什么? – 把袋子放下! |
[26:42] | – What did I do… I didn’t even do nothing. – Drop it! | – 为什么…我什么都没干 – 放下! |
[26:43] | – Drops. – Okay. | – 好 好 |
[26:45] | Hands above your head. Don’t move. | 手放在脑袋后面 不许动 |
[26:49] | Oh, that is funky. What is that nasty stuff? | 这真特别 什么恶心东西? |
[26:52] | Chicken gizzards! | 鸡胗! |
[26:53] | Hey, we’re not on a lunch break here. | 你可不是来吃午饭的 |
[26:54] | At least in jail, I got one. | 我在牢里都能吃 |
[26:56] | What’d she tell you? | 她告诉你什么了? |
[26:57] | Nothing. She told him nothing. | 她什么都没说 |
[26:58] | All right, come on, Kellen. We’re going to jail. | 好 走吧 Kellen 我们回监狱 |
[26:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. No, no, no, no, no! | 什么? 等等 不行 |
[27:01] | – There’s one more place to go. – Where? | – 还有一个地方要去 – 哪里? |
[27:03] | The office at my after-hours spot. | 我开的夜总会 |
[27:04] | Why would Dana go there? | Dana 为什么会去那? |
[27:06] | Maybe to check out the big-ass safe I got. | 也许是冲着我的保险箱去的 |
[27:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:05] | Display last destination. | 上个目的地 |
[28:08] | 6555 VEGAS VALLEY DRIVE | 维加斯谷车道 6555号 |
[28:13] | Got the autopsy report on Valinda Carlisle. | Valinda Carlisle 的 尸检报告出来了 |
[28:16] | Thought I’d save you a trip to the morgue. | 免你再跑一次停尸房 |
[28:18] | Nice. | 很好 |
[28:20] | I found Jessica Jayne’s purse in the glove compartment. | 在杂物箱里找到了 Jessica Jayne 的包 |
[28:24] | Really? | 是吗? |
[28:25] | And address to the Granville apartments on the GPS. | 还有 GPS 上格兰维公寓的地址 |
[28:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:31] | so they were in it together. | 那他们当时一起在车里 |
[28:34] | Valinda drives J.J. To shake down Drops’ family for some cash. | Valinda 开车带 JJ 去 Drops 家拿钱 |
[28:39] | It goes bad. | 发生了冲突 |
[28:41] | J.J. Kills the mother, Dana kills J.J. | JJ 杀死了 Dana 的母 Dana 又杀了 JJ |
[28:45] | Valinda flees the scene, and, the next night, | Valinda 逃跑了 第二天晚上 |
[28:50] | the pissed-off pregnant chick tracks down Valinda and pays her back. | 愤怒的孕妇找到 Valinda 报了仇 |
[28:56] | That seems plausible, but there’s something still off. | 似乎有点道理 但还是少了点什么 |
[29:01] | The bullet entered through the back of the skull, | 子弹从脑袋后面进入 |
[29:04] | and it exited through the forehead, and… | 从前额出来 |
[29:09] | out through the open window. | 又穿过了开着的窗户 |
[29:18] | I think you got lucky. | 你走运了 |
[29:21] | The bullet grazed the window frame on its way out. | 子弹穿过窗户的时候擦着了窗沿 |
[29:25] | Gives you a trajectory. | 就可以知道子弹的轨迹了 |
[29:27] | Well, that’s good, but the witnesses say | 很好 但目击证人说 |
[29:30] | that Valinda was in the driver’s seat when Dana got in the car, | Dana 上车的时候 Valinda 坐在驾驶位 |
[29:35] | and if that’s true, then, Dana had to shoot Valinda like this, | 那么 Dana 会从这个角度 打死 Valinda |
[29:39] | not like this. | 而不是这样 |
[29:44] | that seems kind of awkward, don’t you think? | 这很奇怪 你不觉得吗? |
[29:46] | Yeah, but awkward or not, it definitely lines up the shot. | 奇怪与否 子弹都是这么走的 |
[29:50] | Well, it seems to me that the shot came from the back seat. | 我觉得是有人从后面开的枪 |
[29:55] | There was someone else in the car. | 车里有第三个人 |
[30:08] | yeah, Dana was here about an hour ago. | 对 Dana 一小时前在这 |
[30:10] | She was with some nascar-looking dude. | 她和一个赛车相的男人一起 |
[30:12] | Stokes: And what exactly does a nascar-looking dude look like? | 赛车相是什么样? |
[30:15] | Kind of like you. | 有点像你 |
[30:16] | But this guy’s all inked up. He’s got that loco look. | 不过那家伙到处纹身 疯疯癫癫的 |
[30:19] | You just let a complete stranger into your boss’ office? | 你就让这么一个陌生人 进老板的办公室? |
[30:23] | I thought you were a smart businessman. | 我还以为你是个聪明生意人 |
[30:26] | I mean, it was Dana, your girl. I didn’t ask questions. | 是 Dana 带来的 她是你的女人 我就没问 |
[30:32] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[30:34] | And where’s the DJ? | DJ 去哪了? |
[30:35] | That’s mini-Britney. | 她是迷你布莱妮 |
[30:37] | It’s what the people want. | 客人喜欢这样的 |
[30:43] | Anybody hungry? | 想吃点什么吗? |
[30:45] | I’m going on a sandwich run. | 我去拿点三明治 |
[30:48] | At least let me get that. | 至少让我吃点 |
[30:52] | Fine. Fine. | 好好 |
[30:54] | Warwick, take me back to jail. | Warwick 还是带我回监狱吧 |
[31:00] | Yeah, see, I got cameras all over this place, man. | 看到没 我这儿到处是摄像头 伙计 |
[31:03] | Let’s see who she’s with. | 看看她到底和谁在一起 |
[31:07] | Let’s run this back an hour. | 回放一小时前 |
[31:17] | Looks like Dana cleaned you out, man. | Dana 好像洗劫了你 伙计 |
[31:19] | Nah, wasn’t nothing in that safe, man. | 没 那保险柜里本来就没钱 |
[31:21] | Only Dana didn’t know that. | 只是 Dana 不知道 |
[31:22] | So, how come you never told us that before? | 为什么从没告诉我们? |
[31:25] | You guys sprung me to help find her, and that’s what I’m doing. | 你们把我弄出来是为了找她 我也正在找他 |
[31:30] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[31:36] | Brass: Wait a minute. That’s Jessica Jaynes’ husband, Walter. | 等等 那是 JJ 的丈夫 Walter |
[31:38] | What’s Dana doing with him? | Dana 为什么和他在一起? |
[31:40] | Beats the hell out of me. Walter’s J.J.s pimp. | 我怎么知道 Walter 居然是 JJ 的皮条客 |
[31:42] | Your favorite word. | 你的口头禅 |
[31:46] | he all about the cash. | 他只知道钱 |
[31:48] | Dude’s a man-bitch. | 是个家庭妇男 |
[31:49] | Takes care of the kid while she goes out and makes the money. | 她出去赚钱时他留在家里带孩子 |
[31:53] | Even tattoos her waist every time she pulls a high-roller trick. | 甚至每次赚大钱 都在她腰上纹个记号 |
[31:58] | another notch on her belt, I guess. | 看来又要做一笔大生意 |
[32:00] | Stokes: I think he’s got a gun on her. | 我觉得他用枪顶着她 |
[32:04] | J.J. Was after your money. Now Walter’s after it, | JJ想要你的钱 现在Walter 也要 |
[32:06] | and he’s taken your girlfriend hostage to get it. | 他抓了你的女朋友当人质 |
[32:09] | Brass: Where’s the money, Kellen? | 钱在哪 Kellen? |
[32:11] | ‘Cause I’m betting that’s where we’re going to find the both of them. | 我打赌去那才能找到他们 |
[32:13] | Well, talk to my lawyers. | 跟我的律师们说吧 |
[32:15] | Better yet, talk to the tax dudes. They know where it is. | 或者跟收税的说更好 他们知道我的钱去了哪 |
[32:18] | House special, times three. | 特色菜 三份 |
[32:21] | Brass: Oh, come on, get out of here, man. What’s this look like, a party? | 出去 伙计 我们像是来聚会吗? |
[32:25] | Stokes: Okay, I’ll check the outside cameras, see if we can see where they went. | 我去看看外面的摄像头 查出他们去了哪 |
[32:35] | I need to put a bolo out on Walter Jaynes. | 我得叫人去查 Walter Jaynes |
[32:39] | I’m gonna put some more mayonnaise on this dry-ass sandwich. | 我得给这干巴巴的 三明治弄点儿蛋黄酱 |
[33:28] | LVPD. Move! | 警察 让开! |
[33:34] | Move! Move! | 让开! 让开! |
[33:53] | Suspect were leaving the scene in a… | 有人看到载嫌疑人离开的车是… |
[33:55] | a piece-of-crap blue station wagon. | 一辆破烂的蓝色旅行车 |
[33:57] | Nevada plates, K-C-Z. That’s all I got. | 内华达牌照 KCZ 就问到这么多 |
[33:59] | A blue station wagon, partial plates, kilo-Charlie-zebra. | 蓝色旅行轿 部分车牌号为 KCZ |
[34:05] | Dale? | |
[34:08] | What did you give Drops? | 你给了 Drops 什么? |
[34:09] | Turkey sandwich. | 火鸡肉三明治 |
[34:12] | You want to play around with me, huh? | 想跟我玩是吗? |
[34:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[34:14] | – For what, serving sandwiches? – Aiding and abetting. Cuff him. | – 罪名呢 提供三明治? – 协助逃跑 铐上他 |
[34:17] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[34:22] | look, um… look, it was a GPS jammer melt. | 听着 嗯…是一个 GPS 干扰器 |
[34:25] | A what? | 什么? |
[34:35] | Drops: I need you to call captain Jim Brass, | 我要你给 Jim Brass 上尉 (GPS 干扰器 电邮 要快) |
[34:37] | or Nick Stokes at the crime lab. | 或犯罪实验室的 Nick Stokes 打电话 |
[34:41] | Don’t look at me like that, Sherry, please, all right? Just do it! | 别这么看着我 Sherry 帮个忙! |
[34:45] | – Get him out of here. – Come on, man. I told you everything. | – 把他带走 – 别这样 伙计 我都告诉你了 |
[34:46] | you still gonna arrest me? | 还要逮捕我? |
[34:48] | I was just taking orders, man. | 我只是听指示 伙计 |
[34:53] | hey, Grissom, don’t worry. We’re gonna get him. | 嘿 Grissom 别担心 我们会抓到他的 |
[34:55] | The under Sheriff will be pleased to know that. | 副警长听到会很欣慰的 |
[34:57] | The nine-millimeter casing found at the business manager’s apartment, | 在理财人公寓发现的 9毫米口径的弹壳 |
[35:01] | and the one from Valinda Carlisle’s car were fired in the same gun. | 和在 Valinda Carlisle 车里发现的 那枚来自同一把枪 |
[35:05] | No surprises there. | 不出所料 |
[35:06] | Yeah, but it’s not the gun that was used to kill Jessica Jaynes. | 没错 但不是 杀死 Jessica Jaynes 的枪 |
[35:10] | I think Walter Jaynes is the one who’s on a rampage here, | 我觉得是 Walter Jaynes 到处犯事 |
[35:13] | and he’s dragging Dana Espinosa with him. | 并且带走了 Dana Espinosa |
[35:15] | – Any idea where? – No. No, not yet. | – 知道去哪了吗? – 不 还不知道 |
[35:17] | You might want to work on that, Nick. | 继续查 Nick |
[35:19] | We got a lead on the station wagon that scooped up Drops. | 载 Drops 逃走的轿车 有线索了 |
[35:22] | The registered owner is Walter Jaynes. | 车主是 Walter Jaynes |
[35:24] | He must have had Dana in the car with him. | Dana 肯定也在车上 |
[35:26] | Walter wouldn’t just let him in the car to protect the girl. | Walter 不会轻易让他上车 去保护那姑娘 |
[35:28] | Drops must have something he wants. | Drops 身上一定有他想要的东西 |
[35:31] | The money. | 那笔钱 |
[35:32] | What we have here… | 我们现在… |
[35:35] | is a misunderstanding. | 有点儿误会 |
[35:39] | I understand it just fine. | 我可没误会 |
[35:41] | My J.J.Bangs one of your whales 24-7 | 我的 JJ 一年到头 全天候伺候你们 |
[35:45] | from Christmas to new year’s, and you stiff us. | 而你一个子儿都没给 |
[35:48] | Wait. Wait. Stiff you? | 等等 没给你们钱? |
[35:49] | I got busted. I went to jail. | 我破产了 进了监狱 |
[35:52] | Technically, I’m still in jail. | 严格地说 我还在坐牢 |
[35:54] | And my baby doesn’t have a mother. | 可我的孩子没了母亲 |
[35:56] | Neither does Dana. | Dana 也没有了 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry. I thought she was gonna kill me, too. | 对不起 我以为她也要杀了我 |
[35:59] | – Shut up! – Calm down. | – 闭嘴! – 冷静点儿 |
[36:01] | Look, look, look at me. Walter, look at me. | 听着 看着我 Walter 看着我 |
[36:03] | Don’t even listen to her. Walter! Walter, look at me! | 别听她的 Walter! Walter 看着我! |
[36:06] | See this here? Look. 50 gs, baby. | 看到了吗? 看 五万块 宝贝儿 |
[36:08] | I won’t even take my cut. | 我自己的份也没留 |
[36:12] | That’s very generous. | 真大方 |
[36:14] | So, uh, we good to go? | 那么 我们能走了吗? |
[36:17] | You owe me something else. | 你们还欠我别的 |
[36:19] | What? The vig? | 什么? 抽成? |
[36:22] | What’s that, 25 more? | 多少? 两万五? |
[36:24] | You can take the whole couch if you want to. | 想要的话这些你全拿走 |
[36:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:27] | I got my pay. | 我失去的 |
[36:30] | I need my payback. | 要得到补偿 |
[36:35] | I lost my wife. I’m going to let you choose which one you lose. | 我失去了我的妻子 给你机会自己选 |
[36:40] | Either your girl… or your baby. | 你的女人…还是孩子 |
[36:57] | Drops’ GPS just came back up. | Drops 的 GPS 刚恢复了 |
[37:00] | he’s definitely at the apartment. | 他肯定在公寓 |
[37:02] | – Well, either the jammer died, or… – yeah, or he’s calling for help. | – 不是干扰器坏了 就是… – 没错 他在求助 |
[37:05] | Okay, listen up. | 好的 听着 |
[37:06] | We got a hostage situation at the Granville apartment, 6555 Vegas valley. | 有人质被挟持 维加斯谷6555号 格兰维公寓 |
[37:10] | We’re gonna make a silent approach. Everybody copy? | 不要开警笛 都明白吗? |
[37:15] | look… I can’t choose. | 听着…我没法选择 |
[37:18] | Either you choose, or I choose. Choose! | 你不选我就动手了 快选! |
[37:45] | okay. | 好的 |
[37:48] | – The choice is made. – No! | – 选好了 – 不要! |
[38:05] | get that scumbag out of here! | 把那个混蛋弄走! |
[38:09] | oh, man! Oh, damn! | 天啊! 妈的! |
[38:12] | We have two gunshot victims at the Granville apartments. Code three. | 格兰维公寓 两个枪击受害者 紧急事件 |
[38:16] | Damn. Her water broke. Trauma from the shot. | 见鬼 她羊水破了 中枪受惊 |
[38:18] | One of the victims is a pregnant woman. She’s going into labor. | 一名受害者是孕妇 即将分娩 |
[38:22] | That’s all I got right there. | 我的一切 |
[38:24] | Oh, the baby’s coming! | 孩子要出来了! |
[38:26] | Just keeping breathing, Dana. Just keep breathing, okay? | 呼吸 Dana 呼吸 |
[38:28] | Paramedics are on their way. | 救护人员马上就到 |
[38:30] | Here. Relax. That’s it. That’s it. | 放松 就这样 就这样 |
[39:07] | he looks healthy. | 他看上去很健康 |
[39:09] | – How are you? You good? – Sore. | – 你怎么样? 还好吗? – 疼 |
[39:13] | I want to hold him. | 我想抱抱他 |
[39:16] | No. | 不行 |
[39:19] | No? That’s my son. | 不行? 那是我的儿子 |
[39:23] | I don’t want you to hold him, Kellen. | 我不想让你抱他 Kellen |
[39:26] | Because of you, I heard my mother die. | 因为你 我听到我母亲被杀 |
[39:32] | – Where’s the money? – What money? | – 钱在哪? – 什么钱? |
[39:34] | – Drops’ money! – Who? | – Drops 的钱! – 谁? |
[39:36] | Just take what you want and leave, or I’m calling the police! | 拿上你要的赶紧走 不然我报警了! |
[39:39] | I didn’t even know it was J.J | 我根本不知道那是 JJ |
[39:42] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办? |
[39:44] | I shot her and ran, and then Valinda called. | 我开枪打了她就跑了 然后 Valinda 给我打了电话 |
[39:47] | She said she heard what happened. | 说她听说了发生的事 |
[39:50] | Said she wanted to help me. | 她说想帮我 |
[39:56] | Thank you, Val. I am so freaked out right now. | 谢谢 Val 我吓坏了 |
[39:58] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:00] | Dana: Walter made Val call me. She was just bait. | Walter 逼 Val 给我打电话 她只是诱饵 |
[40:06] | Walter said you owed him some money. | Walter 说你欠他钱 |
[40:09] | You told me you didn’t have anything. | 你说过你什么都没了 |
[40:15] | So I took Walter to zig-zag, thinking he would help. | 于是我带 Walter 找老 Z 我以为他能帮忙 |
[40:19] | And when he didn’t, he killed him, too. | 可没帮上忙 他也被杀了 |
[40:25] | And for what? | 为什么? |
[40:27] | So that you could hide all the money and keep it for yourself? | 这样你就能把钱藏着 都留给自己? |
[40:29] | I had to. | 我必须这样 |
[40:31] | The tax dudes would have taken it. | 不然收税的会全拿走 |
[40:34] | And, technically, I didn’t hide it. | 并且 技术上来讲 我没有藏 |
[40:37] | – I left it with your mother. – Don’t BS me, Kellen. | – 我留给了你母亲 – 别跟我胡说 Kellen |
[40:41] | Babe, listen, okay, seriously. Seriously, you would have spent it. | 宝贝 听着 听好了 你可以把钱花光 |
[40:46] | Then, where would we be? | 但是以后我们怎么办? |
[40:49] | That was for our future, mommy. | 我们的未来怎么办 妈妈 |
[40:52] | We don’t have a future. | 我们没有未来 |
[40:55] | When you get out, we’ll be gone. | 你出来时 就找不到我们了 |
[40:59] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[41:01] | We’re not married, and you’re a convict. | 我们没结婚 而你是罪犯 |
[41:05] | I can do what I want. | 我想怎样都行 |
[41:10] | Stokes: Okay, Drops, that’s it. Time to go, man. | 好的 Drops 该走了 伙计 |
[41:13] | We got to get you transferred back to the prison hospital, okay? | 我们得把你送回监狱医院 |
[41:25] | Is Dana gonna do any time for offing J.J. | Dana 会因枪击 JJ 服刑吗 |
[41:28] | Oh, I doubt it. Sounds like a pretty good case of self-defense to me. | 我觉得不会 那是正当自卫行为 |
[41:32] | What about the money? | 那笔钱怎么办? |
[41:33] | I’m not expecting anything. Just wondering. | 我没有什么期待 只是好奇 |
[41:35] | Well, technically, it’s the mother’s. It was her apartment. | 技术上说 那属于她母亲 那是她母亲的公寓 |
[41:38] | Dana’s the only beneficiary, so the money’s really hers. | Dana 是唯一的继承人 所以钱都属于她了 |
[41:41] | – And my kid’s. – Yeah. | – 还有我的孩子 – 没错 |
[41:44] | For once, I did something good in my life. | 我这一生终于做了件好事 |
[41:47] | Oh, your life ain’t over yet, Kellen. It ain’t over yet. | 你的人生还没完 Kellen 还没结束呢 |