时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I would never hit my kids. | 我从来不打孩子 |
[00:06] | ‘Cause, you know, my father used to beat me. | 因为我老爸打过我 |
[00:08] | Whatever. He didn’t beat me too much. | 倒也没打多重 |
[00:10] | He beat me just right. | 打的火候正好 |
[00:12] | I remember the last time he really slapped me around | 我记得上次他把我 |
[00:14] | just getting up off the ground and thinking… | 一巴掌扇到地上 我还在想… |
[00:16] | perfect. | 完美一击啊 |
[00:18] | He really nailed it, you know just… | 他拿捏的真是准确 |
[00:20] | any more would have been barbaric. | 力道再重一丁点就是野蛮人 |
[00:22] | And yet any less, I wouldn’t be seeking the approval of you drunks. | 要是再轻点 我就不会来寻求 你们这些醉鬼的赞许了 |
[00:25] | So, thanks, dad. | 所以 感谢你 老爸 |
[00:28] | ‘Cause parenting is hard and expense. | 做父母又贵又不容易 |
[00:29] | I just read the other day if you were to have a baby today | 我刚读过一篇文章 现如今 你要生个小孩 |
[00:32] | and raise that kid all the way through college, | 再养大 送进大学 |
[00:34] | it would cost you $1 million. | 得花掉你一百万 |
[00:37] | And that’s why I feel like no woman should | 所以我认为女士 |
[00:38] | ever walk out of an abortion clinic with her head hung down in shame. | 走出堕胎诊所时 不应该觉得羞愧 |
[00:42] | You walk out and they’re like you just hit the lotto. | 你该觉得你中了大奖 |
[00:45] | I’m a winner! | 我是大赢家! |
[00:46] | You suck! | 什么鬼话! |
[00:49] | You think abortion’s funny? | 你觉得堕胎很好笑? |
[00:50] | Hey, come on. I don’t think abortion’s funny. | 嘿 我可没说堕胎好笑 |
[00:55] | Especially the ones that try too hard to get a laugh. You know what I mean? | 尤其是这会说了半天 都笑不出来 明白我的意思吗? |
[00:59] | You’d know about that wouldn’t you? | 你早知道不该说这个 |
[01:01] | Sir, do you have kids? | 先生 你有小孩吗? |
[01:03] | That’s none of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[01:04] | I’m trying to connect, sir. | 我只是想交流一下 先生 |
[01:05] | I- I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. | 我感觉你误会我了 |
[01:08] | I hate to see that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[01:09] | Let me make it up to you. Let me baby-sit next week. | 让我补救一下 下周我帮你带孩子吧 |
[01:13] | come on. Seriously. I love kids. | 别这样 我很爱小孩的 |
[01:15] | Did you hug your kid today? | 今天你抱过你的孩子吗? |
[01:17] | Can I hug your kid? Can I hug your kid, sir? | 我能抱下你的孩子吗? 先生 |
[01:19] | You touch my kids, I kill you. | 你敢碰我的孩子 我就干掉你 |
[01:22] | Dude, it’s a comedy show. I’m kidding. | 老兄 这是脱口秀 我在开玩笑呢 |
[01:25] | This is a joke. | 这是个玩笑 |
[01:29] | what? What was that? | 什么 什么意思? |
[01:31] | Oh I see why you’re so angry. That’s your wife. | 噢 我知道你为什么火大了 你老婆在这呢 |
[01:37] | Hey, baby. The kids asleep? | 嘿 宝贝 孩子们睡了? |
[01:39] | How’s Katie’s stomach? Do you need anything? | Katie 的肚疼怎么样了? 要我带东西吗? |
[01:43] | Okay, all right, I’ll see you in like 15 minutes. | 好 我15分钟后就到家 |
[01:46] | all right. Love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[02:08] | hey man, you were great! | 嘿 伙计 你可真棒! |
[02:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | No, no, I mean it, man. | 我说真的 伙计 |
[02:12] | I was laughing my ass off. | 我屁股都笑散架了 |
[02:14] | Anybody finds a size 54 ass, I’ll make sure we keep it on ice for you. | 要是有人捡到你那54号的屁股 我就先帮你冻起来保存 |
[02:19] | He said 54… | 他说54… |
[02:47] | Observe caution when backing up | 倒车请注意 |
[02:57] | I’ll put up some screens. | 我去拿东西挡起来 |
[02:59] | Don’t bother. I’m going to take it back intact. | 不用了 我整个带回去 |
[04:00] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 13 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:33] | TOD is probably less than 12 hours ago. | 没有僵硬 死亡大概不到十二小时 |
[04:42] | Victim is a female child, Caucasian, | 受害者是女童 白人 |
[04:47] | approximately three to four years old, | 大约三到四岁 |
[04:50] | and she was found in a packing box | 置于一个包装箱里 |
[04:55] | in a parking lot at the intersection of Cordelia and Tamsin streets. | 在 Cordelia 街和 Tamsin 街交叉口 的一个停车场 |
[04:59] | The box appears to be in good condition, | 箱子看来完好 |
[05:05] | and shows no indications that the child struggled, | 没有小孩挣扎过的痕迹 |
[05:11] | which may suggest that she was unconscious or even dead | 说明她被放进箱子里时 |
[05:14] | at the time she was placed inside the box. | 可能不省人事或者已经死亡 |
[05:20] | ALS reveals no blood or bodily fluids on the box. | 没有发现血迹或体液 |
[05:40] | There are multiple hairs embedded in the packing tape. | 胶带上粘有一些毛发 |
[05:49] | There is a viscous residue on the underside of the box. | 箱底有一处粘稠的残留物 |
[06:01] | The guy who found the box said he’s sure it wasn’t here when he arrived to do his set. | 发现箱子的人确定 他来上班时 这个箱子还没在那 |
[06:08] | You know it’s too bad that there’s no exterior | 太糟糕了 这么多铺子 |
[06:09] | surveillance cameras on any of the businesses here. | 居然没有一台监视器 |
[06:14] | No skid marks, which means the box was probably placed, | 没有滑动的痕迹 说明箱子被稳稳地放下 |
[06:18] | instead of being tossed out of a moving vehicle. | 而不是从开动的汽车上扔下来 |
[06:20] | Most likely someone on foot. | 可能是有人步行带来的 |
[06:23] | There’s got to be hundreds of shoe prints crisscrossing this lot. | 这停车场里到处都是脚印 |
[06:28] | Yeah. I better get started. | 是啊 最好马上开工 |
[06:42] | all right, all right, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[06:44] | This is an ongoing investigation, we’re not giving out any more details at this time. | 调查正在进行中 我们不能公布更多细节 |
[06:50] | All we’re asking is anyone with any information about this girl, | 如果任何人有任何 关于这个女孩的信息 |
[06:54] | to please come forward and contact the authorities. | 请与当局联系 |
[06:58] | I’ll answer the questions, but one at a time, all right? Okay. | 我会回答问题 但是请一个个来 好吗? |
[07:02] | Has anyone claimed responsibility? | 有谁宣称对此负责吗? |
[07:04] | No. | 没有 |
[07:07] | Are you offering any reward? | 你们会悬赏吗? |
[07:09] | Brass: No. Not at this time. | 不 现在还不会 |
[07:13] | She’s got abrasions on the knuckles of both hands. | 她双手指关节都有擦伤 |
[07:19] | Reddish blisters on both palms, | 双手手掌 腿部和臀部 |
[07:24] | and on her legs and buttocks. | 都有红色的水泡 |
[07:28] | Bruises on her back, arms… | 背部 手臂和头部 |
[07:33] | and base of the skull. | 都有瘀伤 |
[07:35] | Is there anything you could tell us about the cause of death? | 可以告诉我们死因吗? |
[07:37] | Come on, like I said, this is an ongoing police investigation. | 我说过了 调查正在进行中 |
[07:41] | I’m not going to comment about that. | 我不会再透露任何信息 |
[07:43] | But do you suspect foul play? | 你认为这是谋杀吗? |
[07:45] | She was found dead in a box in a parking lot. | 她在停车场里的纸箱内被发现 |
[07:48] | Draw your own conclusions. | 你自己下结论吧 |
[08:06] | Cod is atlanto-occipital disarticulation, | 死因是创伤性寰枕关节脱位 |
[08:10] | consistent with a single blunt force trauma to the back of the head. | 与后脑的一处钝伤一致 |
[08:15] | Any signs of sexual trauma? | 有性侵犯的痕迹吗? |
[08:17] | No. | 没有 |
[08:19] | Trace is running the samples, but these burns are most likely chemical. | 痕迹科还在检测样本 不过这些烧伤像是化学品所致 |
[08:23] | There’s blistering in the nasal passages and esophagus, | 鼻腔和食道内的水泡 |
[08:26] | which indicates inhalation of caustic fumes. | 表面她吸入了腐蚀性的烟雾 |
[08:30] | There’s four-and-one bruising on both arms. | 双臂都有手形瘀伤 |
[08:35] | Any indication of previous breaks or healed injuries? | 有任何旧伤的痕迹吗? |
[08:39] | Nothing to suggest a history of prior abuse. | 没有任何证据表明 她以前受过虐待 |
[08:43] | Well, you don’t need practice to kill a kid. | 杀一个小孩不需要试手 |
[08:57] | You got something? | 有什么发现? |
[08:58] | Jude. | 犹大 |
[09:00] | Patron saint of the desperate. | 绝望的守护神 |
[09:02] | Yeah. He’s got an alibi. | 是吗 他可有不在场证明 |
[09:08] | Who abuses and murders a child | 有谁会虐杀一个小孩 |
[09:11] | and then tenderly wraps them in a blanket | 然后又细心地用毯子包好 |
[09:15] | and leaves them in a parking lot? | 扔在停车场里? |
[09:17] | The disposition of the body suggests contrition. | 摆放尸体的方式显示出忏悔 |
[09:20] | Or remorse even. | 甚至还有同情 |
[09:22] | A kidnapping gone wrong? | 绑架时出了差错? |
[09:25] | Except, if she’d been taken, the parents would have come forward. | 但如果她被绑架 父母早就在找她了 |
[09:27] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[09:29] | Maybe she was taken a while ago. | 或许她是以前被绑架的 |
[09:31] | Grabbed somewhere else, dumped here. | 在其他地方被绑 弃在这里 |
[09:33] | Maybe her parents have stopped looking for her. | 可能她的父母已经放弃寻找了 |
[09:36] | Unless the parents are involved. | 还有可能 父母就是凶手 |
[09:39] | Abusive husband kills daughter, | 嗜虐的父亲杀死了女儿 |
[09:44] | guilt-stricken wife gives her a “decent” burial. | 内疚的妻子给她 一场”得体”的葬礼 |
[09:48] | Or maybe the killer’s just sticking his thumb in god’s eye. | 或许杀手就是没有人性 |
[09:53] | Or practicing to be a mortician. Or… | 或是练习殡仪步骤 或者… |
[09:56] | got your chemical burn agent: | 化学烧伤报告出来了 |
[09:58] | It’s sodium hydroxide with traces of machined aluminum shards. | 是含有微量铝屑的烧碱 |
[10:02] | Household drain cleaner. | 家用下水道清洗剂 |
[10:04] | The powdered hydroxide reacts with water to generate near-boiling temperatures, | 碱粉遇水后 会产生接近沸腾的高温 |
[10:08] | which in turn churns up the shards | 然后搅动铝屑切割毛发 |
[10:10] | which cut the hair and the gunk to help break up the clog. | 和堵塞物 以疏通管道 |
[10:14] | Willows: And it burns like hell if it even touches your skin. | 光碰到就会痛的要死 |
[10:19] | It’s hard to believe that anybody could do | 难以想像有谁会对这么个 |
[10:20] | something like this to such a beautiful little girl. | 漂亮的小姑娘下如此毒手 |
[10:24] | So, if she had been plain or homely, it’d be easy for you to accept? | 要是她长的很一般 你就会容易接受点了? |
[10:30] | No. | 不 |
[10:33] | But, uh, maybe it’s just me, | 只是对我个人来说 |
[10:36] | that when something like this happens to a kid with a face like that, it… | 这种事发生在 脸蛋可爱的孩子身上… |
[10:41] | just seems a little more tragic. | 感觉更让人悲伤 |
[10:44] | Maybe that’ll work in our favor. | 也许这对我们有帮助 |
[10:53] | Did I just piss her off? | 我惹火她了? |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:57] | But she was heading that way when she came in. | 不过她来时火气就不小 |
[11:00] | Sadly, there is perhaps nothing that brings together | 悲伤的是 没有什么比一个孩子的死 |
[11:02] | a community more quickly than the loss of a child. | 更快让社会大众团结在一起 |
[11:05] | And it is clear that Las Vegans have been profoundly moved | 本地人为这个暂名为 Cordelia 宝贝的女孩 |
[11:08] | by the death of a little girl known only as baby Cordelia. | 为她的逝去而深切悲痛 |
[11:11] | If you have any information on her identity | 如果你知道她的身份 |
[11:14] | or the circumstances surrounding this case, | 或知道任何与此案有关的信息 |
[11:16] | please call the L.V.P.D.At 1-800-555-0133. | 请拨打 1-800-555-0133 给维加斯警局 |
[11:30] | That work for you? | 你那边看的到吗? |
[11:31] | Nah, a little bit more to the left. | 稍微偏左一点 |
[11:34] | My left or… | 我的左边还是… |
[11:35] | No, no, you know what? | 不 不必了 |
[11:36] | Never mind, that’s, that’s perfect. Walk away. | 好了 正好合适 走开吧 |
[11:56] | Uplink’s pretty good. | 画面传输情况很好 |
[11:57] | We should be able to see it all from the comfort of the lab. | 我们应该可以从 实验室里舒舒服服的看了 |
[12:00] | I’ve seen a lot of these shrines over the years. | 这些年我看过不少祠堂 |
[12:02] | I don’t think I’ve left any flowers at any of them. | 好像从没献过花 |
[12:05] | It’s hard for most people to mourn for somebody they didn’t even know. | 大多数人一般不会 哀悼素不相识的人 |
[12:08] | The only one I’m interested in is the guy who has a real reason to be leaving flowers. | 我只对那个真正 理应献花的人感兴趣 |
[12:22] | Okay. This one has a tag. | 好了 这个做了标记 |
[12:25] | And now… | 然后.. |
[12:27] | tag, you’re it. | 标记就是你 |
[12:29] | Is that what passes for DNA humor around here? | 这就叫做 DNA 幽默吗? |
[12:32] | Never thought I’d Miss Sanders. | 我居然想念起 Sanders 来了 |
[12:39] | Hair is inconsistent with the Vic’s. | 头发和死者的不一致 |
[12:42] | – Mark that as unknown. – Okay. | – 标记为未知 – 好的 |
[12:47] | – Well, that’s odd. – What? | – 奇怪 – 什么? |
[12:50] | Grissom! | |
[12:53] | What’s our rule, Dave? | 我们的规矩是什么 Dave? |
[12:54] | “It better be good,” and this is. See? | “最好有价值” 这个正是 看看? |
[12:59] | The Vic’s blonde hair has a very short, dark root. | 死者的金发 有一段很短的深色发根 |
[13:04] | The baby’s not a natural blonde. | 这孩子并不是天生金发 |
[13:06] | Who dyes a toddler’s hair? | 谁给她染了发? |
[13:09] | The undyed portion of the hair shaft is 0.90 millimeters. | 发根未染色部分有0.9毫米长 |
[13:14] | – Which indicates? – Well… | – 那么说明? – 是这样… |
[13:16] | – Wendy? – Well… | |
[13:20] | human hair grows at an average rate of half a millimeter a day, | 人类头发平均每天生长1毫米 |
[13:23] | with a slight deviation for age and for health. | 根据年龄和健康程度有细微差别 |
[13:26] | So based on the length of that hair root, | 所以由那段发根的长度判断 |
[13:29] | I would say that her hair was probably dyed within the last… | 她最后一次染发距今大约是… |
[13:34] | 48 to 72 hours. | 48到72小时 |
[13:36] | Very good. | 很好 |
[13:38] | Do you have a cross-section? | 有截面图吗? |
[13:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:42] | Naturally curly hair, the sheath is flat like a ribbon. | 天生卷发的鞘部像丝绸一样扁平 |
[13:49] | But this cross-section, the sheath is round. | 但这个截面 鞘部是圆形的 |
[13:53] | So? | 所以说? |
[13:55] | Well, the girl that we’re looking at has naturally straight, brown hair. | 我们要找的女孩 有天生的棕色直发 |
[13:59] | So maybe she was abducted. | 她可能是被绑架的 |
[14:01] | And then, somebody curled and colored her hair to try to hide her identity. | 然后 某人将她的头发染色并烫卷 以此隐瞒她的身份 |
[14:05] | Nicely analyzed. | 分析的很好 |
[15:09] | Nora O’Toole? | Nora O’Toole 吗? |
[15:11] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[15:12] | I’m detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas police. | 我是侦探 Jim Brass 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[15:15] | This is Catherine Willows from the crime lab. | 这位是来自犯罪实验室的 |
[15:17] | Can I help you with something? | 你们有什么事? |
[15:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:19] | Did you receive an Emmerdale 2100 vacuum cleaner recently? | 你是不是最近收到了一台 Emmerdale 2100真空吸尘器? |
[15:24] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[15:25] | My mom gave it to me for my birthday. | 我妈妈送给我的生日礼物 |
[15:29] | It’s here somewhere. Come on in. | 就在屋里 进来看看吧 |
[15:31] | It totally rocks. | 它太棒了 |
[15:32] | It’s got this whole electrostatic micron fiber filtration thingy. | 有静电微纤维过滤装置 |
[15:35] | And it’s, like, 30 percent quieter. | 比过去安静了三分之一 |
[15:37] | Is it being recalled or something? | 是做反馈调查吗? |
[15:39] | Isn’t it weird to send cops to do a recall? | 让警察来做反馈调查有点奇怪 |
[15:41] | Oh, I know! Is it hot? | 噢 我知道了! 有人在找这个? |
[15:43] | Did it fall off a truck? | 是不是赃物? |
[15:44] | No, no. Nothing like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[15:48] | What did you do with the box? | 你怎么处理盒子的? |
[15:50] | The box? | 盒子? |
[15:53] | – Hey, Dean! – Yeah? | – 嘿 Dean! – 什么? |
[15:55] | What’d you do with the box? | 你把盒子放哪去了? |
[15:58] | What box? | 什么盒子? |
[15:59] | The box the vacuum cleaner came in. | 装吸尘器的盒子 |
[16:02] | These guys want to know what you did with the box. | 这些人想知道你怎么处理盒子的? |
[16:05] | Dean: I don’t know. I probably threw it out with the trash. | 我记不大清 可能丢垃圾箱了 |
[16:09] | That your husband? | 他是你的丈夫? |
[16:10] | Not yet. | 目前还不是 |
[16:11] | This is my fiancé? Dean James. | 这是我的未婚夫 Dean James |
[16:15] | Like James Dean, only backwards. | 就像 James Dean 倒过来念 |
[16:17] | You know, rebel without a cause, he’s more like cause without a rebel. | 你知道”天生叛逆”吧 他更像”叛逆天生” |
[16:21] | I made that up. Is that funny?I can’t tell. | 我发明的说法 是不是很有趣? |
[16:23] | Are you nervous about something? | 你在掩饰紧张吗? |
[16:25] | Me? No, that’s just my personality. | 我? 不 这就是我的性格 |
[16:28] | I was born this way. | 我天生就这样 |
[16:30] | Dean’s the funny one. Say something funny, honey. | Dean 总是很有趣 说点有趣的 亲爱的 |
[16:33] | I don’t think these folks are here for funny. | 我想他们不是来找乐子 |
[16:35] | You live here? | 你住在这里? |
[16:36] | Actually, I got a place of my own. | 实际上 我有自己的房子 |
[16:39] | Not for long. | 呆的时间不长 |
[16:40] | Oh, you know, he spends all of his time right here with me. | 他大多时间都在这里陪我 |
[16:43] | Living in sin and loving every minute of it! | 每一分钟都在罪恶与欢爱中度过! |
[16:45] | So, Mr. James, do you remember what you did with the box? | James 先生 你记得你是怎样处理盒子的吗? |
[16:50] | Sure. Yeah, I just chucked it right out back. | 当然 我把盒子丢出去了 |
[17:58] | I think I got something. | 我有些发现 |
[18:01] | Got a hit? | 找到了匹配? |
[18:03] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不确定 也许 |
[18:06] | Johnson: Bashira Sayeed, born April 10, 2005. | 出生于2005年4月10日 |
[18:10] | Parents are Lebanese, in the U.S.On a tourist visa. | 父母是在美黎巴嫩人 持有旅行签证 |
[18:15] | They lost her in an amusement park in Nye county three weeks ago. | 女儿三周前 在奈伊县的游乐场走失 |
[18:18] | Think that’s her? | 你认为是她? |
[18:20] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[18:20] | Height and weight are about the same. | 身高和体重都相近 |
[18:24] | Better bring the parents. | 最好通知父母 |
[18:31] | Mr. And Mrs. Sayeed. | Sayeed 先生太太 |
[18:33] | My name is Warrick Brown. | 我是 Warrick Brown |
[18:35] | Would you come with me please? | 可以跟我来吗? |
[18:41] | yes, okay. | 好的 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:11] | No, this is not our little girl. | 不 这不是我们的女儿 |
[19:14] | This is someone else’s child. | 这是别人的孩子 |
[19:41] | MEGAN’S LIST REGISTERED SEX OFFEND | Megan 名单 已登记性犯罪者 |
[19:48] | hey, you’re back! Find the box? | 嘿 你们又来了? 找到盒子了吗? |
[19:51] | Ooh, brought reinforcements, huh? | 哇 还带了警卫 |
[19:54] | Your boyfriend at home? | 你男朋友在家吗? |
[19:56] | Dean? Honey? | Dean 亲爱的? |
[19:58] | These guys are back. | 这些人回来了 |
[20:00] | Oh, hey, guys. | 噢 你们好 |
[20:02] | – Listen, I’m late for work… – Leo Finley, you’re under arrest. | – 我上班要迟了… – Leo Finley 你被逮捕了 |
[20:05] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干嘛? |
[20:07] | Who’s Leo Finley? | 谁是 Leo Finley? |
[20:09] | Let go of him! | 放开他! |
[20:11] | Tell them, Dean! | 向他们解释 Dean! |
[20:12] | Tell them who you are! | 解释你是谁! |
[20:14] | Nora, baby, don’t listen to anything they tell you! | Nora 亲爱的 不要相信他们告诉你的任何事! |
[20:17] | Okay, I can explain everything! | 我全都能解释! |
[20:23] | Willows: Nothing you say will change the DNA, Leo. | 你说什么 都改变不了 DNA 事实 Leo |
[20:25] | That’s your hair in that box. | 盒子里是你的毛发 |
[20:26] | I already explained that. | 我已经解释过了 |
[20:28] | The problem is, we still don’t believe you. | 问题是 我们仍不相信你 |
[20:30] | Look, I told you. | 听着 我说了 |
[20:31] | I opened the box for Nora, I assembled the vacuum cleaner, and I threw it out back. | 我帮 Nora 打开盒子 组装了吸尘器 然后扔了盒子 |
[20:35] | My hairs must have gotten stuck in it then. End of story. | 我的毛发一定是那时候掉在里面 |
[20:38] | Why the alias, Leo? | 为什么要用假名 Leo? |
[20:40] | Who’re you hiding from? | 你在躲谁? |
[20:42] | All right, okay, one night, ten years ago, I did a hit of ecstasy, | 好吧 十年前的一个晚上 我磕了点药 |
[20:47] | and I threw in a hit of peyote for good measure. | 还有一点皮约特碱 |
[20:50] | By the time morning rolled around, I was so | 到了早上 当我醒来 |
[20:51] | high I thought I was inside a living cartoon. | 我还以为自己活在卡通里 |
[20:55] | I went outside naked and performed a joyous, | 于是光着身子冲出门 跳了一场可笑的即兴舞蹈 |
[20:58] | impromptu dance to the Egyptian Sun God Ra. | 朝拜埃及太阳神-拉 |
[21:02] | That sounds really beautiful. | 一定跳的很美 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry I missed it. | 真遗憾我错过了 |
[21:05] | Well, unfortunately, 20 preschoolers playing in the yard next door didn’t. | 不幸的是 20多个在院子里玩的小孩看见了 |
[21:11] | I was convicted of lewd and lascivious behavior, public nudity. | 我被指有淫荡好色举止 公共场所露体 |
[21:15] | They forced me to sign up on Megan’s list. | 他们要求我在 Megan 名单上注册 |
[21:19] | And my life went right down the crapper. | 自此我的生活变得一团糟 |
[21:21] | I’ve been hounded out of every neighborhood I’ve moved into. | 不管搬家到哪里 都有人驱赶我 |
[21:24] | Got my tires slashed. | 车胎被划破 |
[21:26] | Someone… | 有人… |
[21:28] | someone nailed my cat to my door. | 有人甚至把我的猫钉在门上 |
[21:31] | I wouldn’t worry about your cat. | 我不会操心你的猫 |
[21:33] | You’ve got bigger problems right now. | 你现在有更大的麻烦 |
[21:38] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[21:47] | She the one they found the other night? | 就是那晚他们发现的孩子? |
[21:49] | Found dead in your box, Leo. | 死在了你的盒子里 Leo |
[21:53] | The one that your vacuum cleaner came out of. | 装吸尘器的盒子 |
[21:55] | The one that you got your arm hairs stuck in. | 粘有你臂上毛发的盒子 |
[21:59] | I didn’t have anything to do with that little girl. | 我和这个小女孩的死 没有任何关系 |
[22:04] | I never saw her before in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过她 |
[22:06] | You’re living in an unregistered apartment, under an assumed name, | 你住在一间没有登记的公寓 使用假名 |
[22:10] | – in violation of your parole… – no!That’s not true! | – 曾违反假释条例… – 不! 那并不对! |
[22:12] | I still have my own place… | 我有自己的房子… |
[22:14] | which we’re going to go through with a fine-tooth comb. | 那里我们会仔细搜查 |
[22:16] | Your own fianc? doesn’t even know who you are. | 你的未婚妻 都不知道你的真实身份 |
[22:19] | Please, please… you’re not going to tell her, are you? | 求你们了 不要告诉她 好吗? |
[22:21] | Let’s say that ship’s already sailed. | 可惜木已成舟了 |
[22:26] | Put him in the tank. | 把他押下去 |
[22:28] | You’ve never… done anything you’ve regretted? | 你们从来没有… 做过后悔不已的事? |
[22:32] | More than there are stars in the sky. | 次数比天上的星星还多 |
[22:35] | – Good-bye,Leo. – Let’s go | – 再见了 Leo – 跟我走 |
[22:40] | This is Leo Finley’s apartment, where he claims he threw away the box; | 这里是 Finley 的公寓 他说把箱子扔在了这里 |
[22:43] | which, somehow ended up three blocks north and two blocks east- | 但箱子最后到了离公寓 北面三街区远和东面两街区远的地方 |
[22:47] | with baby Cordelia dead in it. | 里面躺着 Cordelia 宝贝的尸体 |
[22:49] | Do you really believe he killed the girl | 你真的相信是他杀死了小女孩 |
[22:51] | and carried her five blocks before dumping the body? | 再跨越了五个街区才抛尸? |
[22:54] | In that neighborhood, who would notice a guy carrying a box? | 在那片地方 谁会注意到 一个扛着箱子的男人? |
[22:57] | Leo Finley was never even charged with child molestation, let alone abuse. | Leo Finley 从未因儿童性骚扰 遭到过指控 更别说虐待了 |
[23:02] | Willows: Sex offenders escalate. | 性犯罪会逐步升级 |
[23:03] | Grissom: He has a reasonable explanation why his hairs were in the box, | 他能合理解释 为什么箱内有他的头发 |
[23:06] | and there was no evidence of the victim at either of his residences. | 他的两个住处 都找不到被害者的踪迹 |
[23:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:12] | So why is he still in custody? | 那为什么还要继续关押他? |
[23:13] | Because he lied to us before, and he’s still lying now. | 因为他骗了我们 现在他仍在说谎 |
[23:17] | Hodges: Analysis of the oily residue from the cardboard box. | 这是纸板箱中 油状残留物的分析报告 |
[23:22] | It’s oil. | 就是油 |
[23:22] | Yeah, mostly 10-w-40, transmission fluid, | 没错 基本是黏度度 10W/40的变速器油 |
[23:25] | a little bit of axle grease and some dirt mixed in. | 还有一点轴用脂和污垢 |
[23:27] | Well, that could be from any parking lot or street in town. | 这在停车场和大街上随处可见 |
[23:30] | Yeah, but site-specific impurity levels could narrow that down a bit. | 但不同地点的汽油杂质含量不同 可以帮我们缩小范围 |
[23:33] | Let me know if you find any suspicious oil slicks. | 发现任何可疑油样尽快通知我 |
[24:05] | Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[24:08] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[24:10] | My name’s Nick Stokes. I’m with the Las Vegas crime lab. | 我叫 Nick Stokes 来自拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[24:13] | You mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问几个问题吗? |
[24:15] | I’m innocent. | 我是清白的 |
[24:16] | Do you,uh recognize this? | 你见过这个箱子吗? |
[24:19] | I see all kind of boxes, son. | 什么样的箱子我都见过 小子 |
[24:22] | How about this guy? Do you recognize him? | 那这个人呢? 见过他吗? |
[24:28] | I see what you driving at. | 我知道你想问什么 |
[24:31] | This fellow brought a busted cylinder head in here in that box, to be fixed. | 这家伙拿来个破了的缸盖 要求修理 就用那箱子装着 |
[24:35] | One of them get the job half done then bring it in here for me to fix it kind of guys. | 他自己捣鼓不成 就丢给我来修 |
[24:38] | You know the type? | 你知道这种类型的人吗? |
[24:40] | Thinks he good with tools. Hopeless. | 以为自己是修理能手 真是无药可救 |
[24:43] | Like a woman. | 跟女人一样 |
[24:44] | Worse than a woman, a woman you might expect… | 还不如女人 女人说不定还… |
[24:46] | do you remember what you did with the box? | 你记得你是怎么处理箱子的吗? |
[24:49] | I took the part, he tossed the box outside. | 我把汽缸盖拿出来后 他就把箱子扔外头了 |
[24:52] | I got the paperwork inside. | 里屋有修理记录 |
[25:04] | he came in last Thursday. | 他是上个礼拜四来的 |
[25:05] | Guy’s name is, uh… Dean James. | 那家伙叫什么 Dean James |
[25:08] | Hey, that’s like, uh, like James Dean… only it’s backwards. | – 跟 James Dean 差不多…就是 – 调了个个儿 |
[25:12] | Yeah, right, we know. Thanks, man. | 了解了 谢了老兄 |
[25:14] | Okay, yeah, I didn’t throw the box out. | 好吧 我没有把箱子扔掉 |
[25:16] | I used it to take an engine part to my mechanic. Okay? | 我用它装着一个发动机零件 拿去修理 行了吧? |
[25:19] | Why did you lie, Leo? | 你为什么要说撒谎? Leo |
[25:20] | Because I saw the thing on the TV. | 因为我看到了新闻 |
[25:23] | It was you, in fact, saying about how they found that dead kid out back there, | 就是你在电视里说警方 找到了一个死掉的孩子 |
[25:26] | and I-I thought you wouldn’t believe me if I | 我以为 你不会相信 |
[25:27] | told you I took the box so close to the scene. | 如果我说我把箱子带到 紧靠犯罪现场的地方 |
[25:29] | You lied to us, Leo, and now you’re changing your story… again. | 你对我们撒了谎 Leo 现在你再次换说法 |
[25:33] | What is it with you and the truth, Leo? | 你到底有没有实话? Leo |
[25:35] | Look, I swear to god… | 听着 我对天发誓… |
[25:37] | and now we have both you and the box | 案发当晚 你和那个箱子都出现 |
[25:39] | within a hundred yards of the scene on the night it happened. | 在犯罪现场周围100码内 |
[25:43] | How do you think that makes us feel? | 你说我们会怎么想? |
[25:45] | I… I used it to take a part in. | 那个箱子只是用来装零件的 |
[25:48] | Talk to my mechanic. He’ll tell you. | 去问问那个修理工 他会告诉你们的 |
[25:51] | We already have. | 我们已经问过他了 |
[25:52] | So… what? You think I… | 那么…难道你们认为我… |
[25:54] | you think I brought the part in and then… | 先把零件拿到修理厂 接着… |
[25:57] | came back later and put the little girl in the box? | 回来把小女孩的尸体放进箱子里? |
[25:58] | Does that make sense to you? | 你觉得这可能吗? |
[26:00] | What makes sense to me, what doesn’t make sense to me is none of your business. | 我怎么想和你没关系 |
[26:04] | But I will tell you this: | 但我告诉你 |
[26:05] | Every time I turn around, you get closer and closer to the scene. | 我每见你一面 你离案发现场就越来越近 |
[26:09] | Why is that, Leo? | 怎么会这样 Leo? |
[26:10] | I don’t know. Coincidence? | 我也不知道 大概是巧合? |
[26:14] | So what’s it going to be next time? | 下一次我见你时会是怎样? |
[26:18] | That… no, that’s the whole story. | 我已经把全部事实告诉你了 |
[26:19] | There’s not going to be a next time. | 不会再有下一次了 |
[26:26] | Las Vegas police have exhausted the few leads | 对于 Cordelia 无名氏的惨案 警方已精疲力尽 |
[26:28] | they had in the tragic case of baby Cordelia doe; | 但至今线索还是寥寥无几 |
[26:32] | yet her identity and the circumstances of her death remain a mystery. | 女孩的身份以及 其死亡经过依然迷雾重重 |
[26:36] | But desperate to find out who she is and who killed her, | 但警方宣称将不惜一切 查明她的身份和凶手 |
[26:39] | forensic experts have reconstructed the little girl’s appearance | 法医已经重塑了女孩的面部特征 |
[26:43] | as she would’ve looked before she was murdered and left for dead. | 以显示其遇害前的容貌 |
[27:08] | that’s my daughter! That’s my daughter! | 那是我的女儿! 是我的女儿! |
[27:25] | that’s Inez. | 就是 Inez |
[27:27] | That is-is… my little girl. | 就是…我的女儿 |
[27:32] | I wasn’t there to protect her. | 我没能保护她 |
[27:36] | You guys put her in the ground yet? | 你们将她入葬了吗? |
[27:40] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:41] | I would like to go to the funeral. | 我希望能参加她的葬礼 |
[27:44] | – We might be able to arrange that. – Yeah. | – 我们可以帮你安排 – 是的 |
[27:49] | Do you know anyone who wanted to harm her? | 你知不知道有谁想谋害她? |
[27:53] | Yeah… I know exactly who did it. | 是的…我知道是谁干的 |
[27:56] | It’s the guy I used to share my cell with- Boyd Waldrip. | 是我以前的室友 Boyd Waldrip |
[28:00] | I told him about my wife grace, what a good woman she was | 我向他说过我的妻子 Grace 她是一个多么好的女人 |
[28:04] | and how lucky I was to have her. | 能娶到她真是三生有幸 |
[28:09] | When Boyd got out, I asked him to look in on Grace and Inez… | Boyd 出狱时 我拜托他去找 Grace 和Inez… |
[28:16] | to take care of them if they needed anything. | 如果有需要的话帮我照顾她们 |
[28:20] | He took care of her all right. | 他倒是真的很照顾她 |
[28:22] | The bitch filed for divorce, and… | 那个贱人起诉离婚 然后… |
[28:24] | then she married Boyd. | 嫁给了 Boyd |
[28:28] | How could I have been so stupid? | 天哪 我怎么会这么蠢? |
[28:32] | He killed Inez. He killed… | 他杀了 Inez 是他杀了… |
[28:36] | My little baby girl. He… | 我的宝贝女儿 他… |
[28:40] | why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[28:41] | I don’t know. Maybe he did not want my face staring up at him every morning, | 我不知道 或许他不希望 每天早晨眼前浮现出我的脸 |
[28:47] | reminding him what a piece of crap he was. | 提醒他 他是怎样一个混蛋 |
[28:50] | Well, if he killed your daughter, why didn’t your wife come forward? | 如果是他杀了你女儿 为什么你的妻子不来报案? |
[28:53] | Maybe she’s… dead, too. | 或许…她也已经死了 |
[28:57] | Maybe he killed her, too. | 说不定他连她一块儿杀了 |
[29:00] | When, uh, you guys find him, will you send him back down here? | 你们一定要找到他 再把他送回这儿来 |
[29:05] | And then we’ll save the state a lot of money on him. | 政府就能少浪费些钱在这人渣身上 |
[29:20] | LVPD! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警署! 快开门! |
[29:57] | apparently when Waldrip got out, | 显然 Waldrip 在出狱后获得了 |
[29:59] | he gained custody of his two kids from a former marriage. | 他与前妻生的 两个孩子的抚养权 |
[30:03] | First wife died of hepatitis while he was inside. | 前妻在他入狱期间死于肝炎 |
[30:06] | Maybe Inez’s mother dyed her hair so she’d fit in better with her new siblings. | 或许 Inez 的妈妈给她染发是为了 让她和同母异父的姐弟更易相处 |
[30:11] | Or else she was trying to make Inez look less like her real father? | 或者她不想让 Inez 看起来 像她的亲生父亲 |
[30:14] | To protect her? | 为了保护她 |
[30:20] | TV’s still on, food left on the table. | 电视开着 桌子上还留着食物 |
[30:23] | They left in a hurry. | 他们走得很匆忙 |
[31:26] | Tonight we have new developments in the tragic death of Inez Balboa, | 今晚 Inez Balboa 的惨案 有了新进展 |
[31:30] | the child we’ve come to know as baby Cordelia doe. | 也就是我们称为 Cordelia 无名氏的小女孩 |
[31:33] | Authorities are currently engaged in a statewide manhunt | 警方已经在 全州范围内展开了搜索 |
[31:36] | for the child’s mother and stepfather… | 找寻女孩的母亲和继父… |
[31:40] | if they’re traveling with their kids, they might | 如果他们带着孩子一起逃跑 |
[31:41] | be looking for a place to leave them for awhile. | 应该会找地方暂时安放孩子 |
[31:43] | Well, Waldrip has a sister in Modesto, and Grace’s mother lives in salt lake city. | Waldrip 在莫德斯托有个姐姐 Grace 的母亲在盐湖城生活 |
[31:47] | We staked out both of their residences. | 我们会监视这两处 |
[31:49] | NHP is patrolling all the major roads leading to them. | 内华达公路巡逻队 正在巡查主要道路 |
[31:52] | hold on a minute. Brass. | 等一下 Brass |
[31:56] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[31:58] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[32:12] | Boyd, listen! | Boyd 听好了! |
[32:13] | Let’s find a way out of this. | 我们一起想办法解决 |
[32:16] | We’ve got to deal with the safety of your kids first. | 我们要先保证你子女的安全 |
[32:19] | We got a hostage situation. | 他们扣押了人质 |
[32:21] | A customer ID’d ’em in there eating. | 他们在吃东西时 有个顾客认出了他们 |
[32:22] | They called the locals, but he burned us and opened fire. | 顾客向本地警方报了案 但是他向我们开枪 |
[32:25] | Anybody hit? | 有人受伤吗? |
[32:26] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[32:27] | We got him locked down there with his family and some customers. | 我们将他一家 和一些顾客锁在里面 |
[32:29] | How many inside? | 里面有多少人? |
[32:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[32:31] | Nobody’s been hurt yet; nobody’s gonna get hurt. | 目前没有人受伤 也不会有人受伤 |
[32:34] | That’s the idea. | 这是我们的宗旨 |
[32:35] | That’s the most important thing right now, okay? | 这是当下最重要的事 明白吗? |
[32:40] | Raise that camera higher. | 把摄像头升高一点 |
[32:48] | So why don’t you work with me here? | 我们合作解决 怎么样? |
[32:51] | Let’s ease the kids out of this. | 先释放儿童 |
[32:55] | Okay! Okay, I’m going to let the kids out. | 好的! 我让孩子出去 |
[32:58] | Just put your weapons down. | 把你们的武器放下 |
[32:59] | You got it, Boyd. Nice and easy. | 很好 Boyd 慢慢来 |
[33:19] | Let’s get everyone else out you got in there. | 接着把里面的人都放出来 |
[33:23] | They didn’t do anything, Boyd. | 他们都是无辜的 Boyd |
[33:25] | You got to let them out, too. | 你必须放他们出来 |
[33:30] | Work with me here, Boyd. | 配合一下 Boyd |
[33:32] | We’re gonna work it out. | 我们可以和平解决 |
[33:37] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 你们走 |
[33:38] | Come on, you guys go first. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 你们先出去吧 走 快走! |
[33:41] | Come on, come on, come on! I’m letting you go. Come on… | 快点 快点! 我让你们走了 快 |
[33:43] | – they’re coming out! – Nice and easy. | – 他们出来了! – 慢慢来 |
[33:50] | All right, let’s see this through to the end. | 好了 我们来做个了解 |
[33:53] | Now, you’ve got a choice. | 现在你可以选择 |
[33:56] | You both can come out together, or you can send your wife ahead of you. | 你们俩一起出来 或者你妻子先出来 |
[34:00] | – Come on, you got to go. Come on. – No! | – 好了 你得出去 快 – 不要! |
[34:04] | Listen to me. Don’t argue. You got to go. | 听我说 别争了 你一定得去 |
[34:08] | – You’re going. Go, go, go. – No. | – 去吧 快 快 – 不 |
[34:10] | – I don’t want to go without you! – Just go!Don’t argue with me. | – 我不想抛下你一个人走! – 快走吧! 别跟我争了 |
[34:14] | Hold you fire! Hold your fire!Hold your fire!Hold your fire! | 别开枪! 别开枪! 别开枪! |
[34:20] | No! | 不! |
[34:28] | So you beat Inez, then you locked her under the sink. | 你打了 Inez 然后把她关在水槽下面 |
[34:32] | If you say I killed Inez, that must have been how it was. | 既然你说我杀了 Inez 那就是事实了 |
[34:35] | You know, however you want it put, that’s fine with me. | 不管你想怎么说 我都接受 |
[34:39] | I- I’m just… I’m just trying to do you justice here, Boyd. | 我只是想帮你 得到公平对待 Boyd |
[34:43] | Just write it out, and I’ll sign it. | 随便你写吧 写了我来签字 |
[34:46] | So, you’re waiving your right to counsel? | 你要放弃请律师的权利? |
[34:48] | I don’t need no lawyer. It’s over. | 我不需要律师 就这样了 |
[34:50] | Can we just get this thing done? | 能不能快点把这事了结? |
[34:56] | – I want my daddy!Just leave him alone! – Come with me now! | – 我要爸爸! – 别碰他 – 跟我来! |
[34:59] | – I want my daddy! – He wants his daddy! | – 我要爸爸! – 他想见爸爸! |
[35:02] | – It’ll be okay. – Excuse me? | – 没事的 – 对不起? |
[35:04] | Could you give me a minute with them, please? Thank you. | 能让我和他们说几句话么? 谢谢 |
[35:09] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[35:12] | But you got to be brave. | 但你们要勇敢 |
[35:14] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗? |
[35:16] | Is this because of us? | 是我们的错吗? |
[35:18] | No, no. No, it’s not because of you. | 不 不 和你们没有关系 |
[35:20] | Is it because of what happened to Inez? | 是因为 Inez 的事么? |
[35:23] | What do you think happened to her? | 你们知道她发生了什么事吗? |
[35:26] | We were playing a game. | 我们在玩游戏 |
[35:29] | – a game? – Hide and seek. | – 游戏? – 躲猫猫 |
[35:32] | Hide and seek? | 躲猫猫? |
[35:33] | Dad was asleep on the couch. | 爸爸在沙发上睡着了 |
[35:38] | You said that you were playing hide and seek? | 你说你们是在玩捉迷藏? |
[35:41] | He was it. | 他在捉 |
[35:42] | He found me right away, but… | 他一下子就找到我了 可是… |
[35:44] | but Inez won. | Inez 没被发现 |
[35:49] | I showed her the best hiding place in the whole house. | 我告诉了她家里最好的藏身点 |
[35:55] | six, seven, eight, nine, ten, | |
[36:00] | 11.12, 13… | |
[36:14] | did your dad tell you to say this? | 是你爸爸让你这么说的吗? |
[36:16] | No. | 不是 |
[36:17] | You’re not supposed to wake dad when he’s sleeping because he gets tired a lot. | 爸爸睡觉时我们不会去打扰他 他工作很辛苦 |
[36:35] | why don’t you tell me what really happened? | 你为什么不说出真相? |
[36:39] | You got my confession. | 我已经认罪了 |
[36:41] | Yes, but I don’t believe that’s what happened anymore. | 没错 但我不相信那是真相 |
[36:45] | I told you, that’s how it was. | 我告诉过你了 就是那样 |
[36:49] | Your kids are telling me something different. | 你孩子的说法可不一样 |
[36:53] | It was an accident, wasn’t it, Boyd? | 这是件意外 不是吗 Boyd? |
[36:56] | All right, think about this. | 好吧 想想看 |
[36:57] | Think about your children. | 为你的孩子着想 |
[37:00] | What would their lives be like with everyone believing that their father’s a killer? | 如果所有人都相信他们的父亲是杀人犯 他们的日子要怎么过? |
[37:12] | I came home from work like I always do, fell asleep on the couch, | 我和平常一样下班回到家 在沙发上睡着了 |
[37:15] | waiting for grace to get home. | 等着 Grace 回家 |
[37:29] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹呢? |
[37:36] | Inez? | |
[37:46] | Inez? | |
[37:47] | I went outside looking for grace, but she had the car, | 我出去找 Grace 但她把车开走了 |
[37:51] | she wasn’t home from work yet. | 还没下班回来 |
[37:58] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[38:00] | I didn’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[38:04] | So you’re telling me that you had your little girl | 就是说你找到女儿时 |
[38:07] | in your arms with her heart still beating, | 抱在你手臂的她还有心跳 |
[38:10] | and you took the bus to the hospital? | 然后你居然坐公车带她去医院? |
[38:13] | I thought if I let her go, she would die. | 我觉得要是我松手 她就会死 |
[38:16] | But she died anyway. | 可她最后还是死了 |
[38:55] | If it was just an accident, why didn’t you just report it? | 如果真的只是意外 你为什么不报警? |
[39:02] | look at who I am. | 以我的情况 |
[39:07] | If I reported her death, who would have believed me, huh? | 就算我报警 有谁会相信我? |
[39:12] | At the very least, they would have taken my children away from me, | 最起码 他们会把孩子们带走 |
[39:14] | probably sent me back to jail, too. | 也许还会把我送回监狱 |
[39:18] | What would the point of that have been? | 何必呢? |
[39:24] | She was dead, and… | 她已经死了… |
[39:27] | breaking up my family and leaving my children | 让我的家庭破碎 让孩子们 |
[39:29] | without a daddy wasn’t gonna bring her back. | 失去父亲 也不能救活她 |
[39:33] | So you ran? | 所以你就跑了? |
[39:38] | See how well that turned out. | 看看最后搞成什么样子 |
[39:52] | Catherine? | |
[39:54] | You should see this. | 过来看看这个 |
[40:08] | Grissom: It seems they loved her. | 看起来他们都爱着她 |
[40:12] | I think it makes it worse. | 我想这样更糟 |
[40:42] | what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[40:43] | I was waiting for you. | 等你 |
[40:47] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[40:48] | Can’t we talk about something interesting? | 我们能不能谈点有趣的事? |
[40:50] | Me, for instance. I’m interesting. | 比如我 我就很有趣 |
[40:54] | Yeah, let’s do that. Let’s talk about you. | 好吧 我们来谈谈 谈谈你 |
[40:56] | For starters, Nora left me. | 首先 Nora 离开了我 |
[40:59] | Actually, she threw my stuff out in the street, got a restraining order on me, | 事实上是把我的东西扔到街上 还对我申请了禁制令 |
[41:03] | notified the neighbors and called my boss. | 告诉了邻居 还通知了我老板 |
[41:06] | “Hey, scumbag, don’t bother coming in. | “嘿 烂人 别回来了 |
[41:08] | We’ll mail you your last check. “ | 我们会把你 最后一个月的薪水寄给你” |
[41:11] | So, in one fell swoop, as it were, | 一夜之间 我什么都没了 |
[41:13] | I lost my girlfriend, my livelihood and my place to live. | 没了女朋友 没了工作 也没了住的地方 |
[41:19] | I thought it was going to be different this time. | 我还以为这次能过得安稳 |
[41:23] | Frankly, I blame you. | 说实话 我怪你 |
[41:26] | I didn’t create the circumstances of your life, Leo. | 你的过错并不是我造成的 Leo |
[41:28] | You grind up the innocent with the guilty. | 你让无辜的人承受了罪名 |
[41:31] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[41:32] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是尽我的职能 |
[41:34] | – I was just doing my job? – Yeah, I was just doing my job. | – 尽职? – 没错 |
[41:36] | I was just doing my job. I was just following orders. | 我只是尽职 我只是服从了上级的命令 |
[41:38] | Blond Nazi bitch! | 你个金发纳粹婊子! |
[41:42] | You get in there with your big boots, and you kick it all apart, | 你就这么闯进我的生活 大肆破坏 |
[41:46] | and you don’t care who you hurt, whose life you destroy in the process. | 根本不在乎自己破坏了什么 不在乎自己毁掉了什么人的生活 |
[41:50] | Calm down. | 别激动 |
[41:51] | – No. It’s not fair! – Just calm down! | – 不 这不公平! – 别激动! |
[41:54] | – don’t tell me to calm down! – Calm down… | – 别让我别激动! – 放轻松… |
[41:55] | Just stay back and calm down. | 退后 放轻松 |
[41:59] | You’re going to shoot me? | 你要开枪射我? |
[42:01] | Would that help you to forget how completely you screwed my life up? | 那会让你忘记你毁掉了我的生活? |
[42:04] | Would you sleep better at night? | 你晚上能睡得安稳么? |
[42:07] | Maybe I should just save you the trouble and blow my own brains out, hmm? | 要不我省你点事自我了断算了 |
[42:10] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[42:13] | I think you need to talk to somebody. | 我想你需要找人谈谈 |
[42:15] | I am talking to somebody. | 我正在和人谈啊 |
[42:18] | I’m talking to you. | 不是正在和你谈吗 |
[42:22] | So how about this? | 这样怎么样? |
[42:23] | If I do decide to kill myself, I’m going to come over to your house | 如果我真的决定要了断 我就会去你家 |
[42:27] | and blow my brains out right on your front lawn, | 在你家草坪上 把我的脑袋轰个稀巴烂 |
[42:30] | as a gift to you and everything you stand for. | 作为对你和你们的礼物 |
[42:35] | How does that work for you? | 你觉得怎么样? |