Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] And the rockets’ red glare the bombs bursting in air 烈火熊熊 炮声隆隆
[00:12] Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there 要塞上那英勇的旗帜 黑夜过后依然耸立
[00:23] O, say, does that star-Spangled banner yet wave 啊! 你说 那星条旗
[00:38] O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave. 不正飘扬在这自由的国土 勇者的家园上吗?
[02:00] Welcome to PBR finals in Las Vegas. 欢迎来到拉斯韦加斯职业骑牛决赛
[02:04] For two weekends, we have 45 riders competing in a race for the world title. 上两个周末 45位骑士 为赢得冠军头衔头破血流
[02:08] The world champion goes home with a million bucks. 最后的胜者将赢得一百万美元
[02:11] You want to talk about pressure? 想知道什么是压力吗?
[02:12] It’s all in Las Vegas. 就是现在的拉斯韦加斯
[02:14] Right now you can keep ready of the start 即将上场的是 Cody Latshaw 与公牛 Wintwister
[02:17] for the Cody Latshaw, Elby City, Oklahoma, riding Wintwister, Cody Latshaw 来自埃尔比市 俄克拉荷马 与公牛 Wintwister
[02:21] This Taurus is a champ among champions. 它可是冠军中的冠军
[02:23] Ready? 准备好了?
[02:44] Hold on wait a minute 等一下
[02:48] Easy, Cody. 放松 Cody
[02:54] Hey, Cody, you all right? 嘿 Cody 还好吧?
[02:56] You okay? 没事吧?
[02:57] Get a stretcher. 担架
[02:58] Get a stretcher! 担架!
[02:59] I don’t need a stretcher. 我不需要担架
[03:00] – You sure? – I’m okay. – 真的? – 我没事
[03:02] Just give me a hand. 拉我一把
[03:03] All right. Here we go. 好 来
[03:10] Re-Ride! 重骑!
[03:11] Wait a minute. He is on his calf on re-Ride I am not sure why? 等等 他要求重骑 我不知道原因
[03:16] This is why we call him Lazarus, ladies and gentlemen. 但正因此 我们称他拉撒路 女士们 先生们
[03:19] Knock him down, and he rises again. 把他击倒 他会再站起来
[03:22] What an athlete! 伟大的运动员!
[03:23] This guy’s a true hero! 真正的英雄!
[03:36] So, who found him? 谁发现的他?
[03:37] Security. 保安
[03:38] We have a tough time finding guys to wrangle a bull. 好不容易找到人来管牛
[03:42] Cowboys like to party when they come to Vegas. 牛仔到韦加斯都只想狂欢
[03:45] Did you see anything? 你们看到什么了吗?
[03:47] No, we just put the bull back in the pen. 没有 我们只把牛赶回围栏里
[03:50] Ty Murray, PBR president. Ty murray 职业斗牛协会主席
[03:52] En and seven-Time world champ. 还是七次世界冠军
[03:53] Okay, Dustin. 可以了 Dustin
[03:54] – Jim brass, Vegas pd. – Nice to meet you. – Jim Brass 韦加斯警局 – 很高兴见到你
[03:56] Gil Grissom, crime lab. Gil Grissom 犯罪实验室
[03:57] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[03:59] What can you tell me about this guy? 你知道他什么情况吗?
[04:00] Cody Latshaw, a real institution. Cody Latshaw 是个人物
[04:03] Most guys his age hung up their rope a long time ago. 他这个年纪 大多数人早就收山了
[04:06] What about the bull? 牛怎么回事?
[04:07] Wintwister. He threw Cody earlier tonight, but he got up and was fine. Wintwister 它今晚早些时候摔了 Cody 但他起来了也没事
[04:11] He even asked for a re-ride. 他甚至要求重骑
[04:13] “Re-Ride”? “重骑”?
[04:13] Well, if a bull doesn’t buck good enough, they can ask to get on another one. 如果牛表现得不够好 骑者可以要求换一头
[04:17] That wasn’t the case. Wintwister had a good day. 但 Wintwister 表现的很好
[04:20] Cody must not have been in his right mind to think he’d get a second shot. Cody 肯定是脑袋秀逗了 居然认为自己能重赛
[04:25] Is this the rope they tie around the bull? 这是拴牛绳吗?
[04:27] That’s one of them. 其中之一
[04:28] That’s the bull rope. 那是斗牛索
[04:33] Looks like it’s got rosin on it. 貌似上面涂了松香
[04:35] Yeah, it helps the rope stick to the glove so they can get a good grip. 嗯 这样手套和绳子会黏的好 骑手能抓的紧
[04:38] Do all the riders wear a glove? 所有骑手都戴手套吗?
[04:40] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[04:42] He’s not wearing one. 他没戴
[04:47] Guy was living the American dream. 这家伙做着美国梦
[04:50] Every kid wants to grow up to be a cowboy. 每个孩子都想长大后成为牛仔
[04:54] Not a dead cowboy. 可不是死了的
[05:02] Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 11 CSI 犯罪现场调查
[05:36] Catherine.
[05:38] Hi. 嗨
[05:41] PBR sports medicine just sent this over. 职骑的医生刚送来这个
[05:43] Taken after Cody’s fall in competition. Cody 掉牛后拍的
[05:50] He was held together by every kind of hardware but roofing nails. 他被各种部件连接着 除了钉子
[05:55] I can relate. 我能理解
[05:56] Yeah, it’s a violent sport. 是啊 这是项激烈的运动
[05:57] Check out his hand. 看他的手
[05:59] Riders live with constant injuries and pain. 骑手一生饱受伤痛困扰
[06:03] They always get on that next bull 总有下一头牛要征服
[06:05] and try like hell to hang on for the next eight seconds. 总有下一个八秒钟要拼命坚持
[06:09] You sound like a fan. 听上去你是个粉丝啊
[06:11] I used to date a bull rider. 我曾和骑牛士约会过
[06:13] Cowboy up. 硬汉啊
[06:15] – Here you go. – Hey. – 没错 – 嘿
[06:16] These are the ones I took. 这是我拍的
[06:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:19] So there’s just a few bills in his pockets. 兜里只有几张账单
[06:21] David, why don’t you give me a hand here? David 能帮我个忙吗?
[06:22] Oh, sure. 哦 当然
[06:23] Some guys keep valuables in their boots. 有人会把贵重物品放到靴子里
[06:30] Cody’s little doggies are right fragrant. Cody 的宝贝们可都沾满了 他右脚的芳香啊
[06:32] Catherine, take a look at this. Catherine 看看这个
[06:38] This x-Ray shows he walked away from his earlier fall X光片显示 他掉牛后
[06:41] with a hairline fracture of the C1 vertebra. 第一节颈椎有极细小裂痕
[06:51] In bull riding, the rider’s spine must sustain vertical, 骑牛时 骑手的脊椎必须保持垂直
[06:53] horizontal and diagonal thrust, 水平 同时斜向蹬腿
[06:56] Together if they put tremendous force onto the spinal column. 这会给脊柱造成巨大压力
[07:16] That guy was a walking time bomb. 他是个定时炸弹
[07:18] Any trauma with sufficient force 任何足够力道的外伤
[07:20] would snap that vertebra and sever the spinal cord. 都能折断脊椎切断脊髓
[07:23] It did. 是这样
[07:24] The film David just took shows a complete fracture. David 刚拍的片子上则是完全骨折
[07:30] That’s your COD. 这就是死因
[07:31] Consistent with getting thrown a second time. 与二次坠牛相符
[07:34] Hey 嘿
[07:36] You got anything to do with taking my bull off tomorrow’s day sheet? 你不让我的牛参加明天的比赛?
[07:39] Do you own the bull? 牛是你的?
[07:40] Yeah, I’m Nancy Twicker. 没错 我是 Nancy Twicker
[07:42] And I want my bull in the finals. 我要我的牛参加决赛
[07:43] The more he bucks, the more he’s worth. 它跳的场次的越多越值钱
[07:45] So whatever you got to do to clear him, get it done. 不管你干什么 尽快证明它的清白
[07:49] Your bull gave Cody Latshaw a pretty brutal beating. 你的公牛给了 Cody Latshaw 相当残忍的一击
[07:51] It’s not the bull’s fault. 不是牛的错
[07:53] I blame Cody for taking him out after hours. 怪 Cody 赛完之后又去骑
[07:56] Is it true that some riders tie the bull’s testicles to get them to buck more? 有些骑手系住牛的睾丸 让他们跳得更欢 是真的吗?
[07:59] Well, sure, we always want the bulls to buck. 对 没错 我们总想要牛跳
[08:01] That’s why we tie a flank strap across their back. 所以才在它们背上绑腰带
[08:03] They’re trying to shake it off. 它们会想要甩下去
[08:05] Think about it. 想想
[08:05] If I tied a rope around your testicles, 如果在你睾丸上系绳子
[08:07] would you feel like jumping up and down? 你不想上窜下跳吗?
[08:12] Could a guy get a bull out of this chute without any help? 一个人能把牛从这槽里弄出来吗?
[08:15] Well, one guy could get a bull all the way to the bucking chute, sure, 把牛牵到这儿 当然
[08:18] But well, then he’d have to tie on the bull rope and the flank strap. 但之后他得拴上牛索和腰带
[08:22] Then he’d have to get on the bull. 再骑到牛身上
[08:24] And open the gate. 打开门
[08:25] Not without help. 没人帮可不行
[08:27] The chute only opens from the outside. 槽只能从外面打开
[08:32] I’m going to need to process your bull. 我得检查你的牛
[08:35] Can you do it in eight seconds? 你能在八秒内完成吗?
[08:37] Even confined like this, these are not the most cooperative creatures. 即使关着它们 它们也很不合作
[08:40] So if my flank man says get back, you jump. 所以 如果我的人说回来 你就跳
[08:43] Hey, cash. 嘿 Cash
[08:44] Howdy, Cash Dooley. 嗨 我是 Cash Dooley
[08:47] And my name’s about the only cash I got. 其实没啥钱 ( Cash 有现金之意)
[08:49] And this is Wintwister? 这就是 Wintwister?
[08:52] What, uh… 什么…
[08:54] what would be the safest way for me to handle his hooves? 要想动它蹄子 最安全的办法是什么?
[08:57] There ain’t one. 没有
[08:58] Too dangerous. 太危险了
[08:59] He’s a kicker. 它很爱踢
[09:00] Do you think I could get him to step on something? 能让它踩个什么东西吗?
[09:03] Sure. 当然
[09:04] But you better let me do the bending. 但最好让我来
[09:12] Think you could get him to step on this? 能让它踩这个吗?
[09:16] Cash knows bull like nobody. 没人比 Cash 更了解牛
[09:19] Heck, before these kids could even walk, 在他们还是孩子 还不会走路的时候
[09:20] They’re out riding sheep, then calves and baby bulls. 就开始骑羊 然后是幼牛和小公牛
[09:22] And finally these one-Ton, back-Jerkin’ snot-Slingin’ monsters. 最后骑上这些重达一吨 爱撩蹄子 吊着鼻子的怪兽
[09:27] Now, they get all busted up and quit ridin’, 现在 他们都骑不了牛了
[09:29] But they just can’t quit these animals. 但就是离不开它们
[09:40] Cotton fiber. 棉纤维
[09:44] Appears to be bloodstained. 有血迹
[09:47] I need another piece for comparison. 我需要另一段作对比
[09:51] Forget how to use the scissors? 忘记怎么用剪刀了?
[09:53] Put your fingers in the holes and squeeze. 把手指伸到洞里 然后捏
[09:57] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[10:10] This looks like semen. 看上去像精液
[10:12] Cowboy had a roll in the hay. 牛仔在干草堆里演了一出
[10:15] Either he’s messy or, uh, we could have a broke back mountain situation. 不是他邋遢 就是他有断背情节
[10:20] Oh, god, that movie made me cry. 哦 上帝 那电影我看哭了
[10:22] Me, too. 我也是
[10:25] You know, it takes a big man to admit that. 只有真正的男人才敢承认
[10:28] And I am that man. 而我正是
[10:30] You don’t say? 真的?
[10:33] Fibers from the bull are consistent with Cody’s shirt. 牛蹄上的纤维和 Cody 衬衫上的相吻合
[10:38] Looks like Wintwister’s a killer. 看上去 Wintwister 是凶手
[10:55] Found her body on patrol, called in the 401ab, apparent fatal. 巡逻时发现 肇事逃逸 有伤者 显然是致命的
[11:01] If there were any eyewitnesses, they didn’t stick around. 如有目击者 他们没停留
[11:04] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[11:20] Here’s the point of impact. 这是撞击点
[11:24] Threw her that far, he must have been going at least… 扔出这么远 时速至少45
[11:29] Tiffany Rigdon, 27, local. Tiffany Rigdon 27岁 本地人
[11:32] I’ll run her for you. 我来查
[11:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:41] Radiator fluid. 水箱制冷剂
[11:45] Bunch of empty liquor miniatures. 一堆空的小酒瓶
[11:50] Card key from pike’s gambling hall. Pikes 赌场的门卡
[11:55] Hit-And-Run. 肇事逃逸
[11:58] Hit back there… 在那撞…
[12:05] ran over here. 逃到这儿
[12:35] Owner is Cody Latshaw, Durant, Oklahoma. 车主是 Cody Latshaw 俄克拉荷马州 杜兰市
[12:38] – Isn’t that Grissom’s dead cowboy? – Yeah. – 这不是 Grissom 的牛仔吗? – 是
[12:41] Boy, he had a hell of a night. 呃 他那晚可够惨的
[12:43] He gets humiliated… 先受辱…
[12:48] hits a pedestrian… 又撞了行人…
[12:52] he ditches the car, walks a couple of blocks to the arena, joyrides a bull, 扔了车 步行几个街区 回到竞技场骑牛
[12:56] And then ends up getting stomped to death? 最后被踩死了?
[13:01] Here’s another card key from pike’s gambling hall right here. Pike 赌场的另一张房卡
[13:10] First one’s for room 810, registered to Cody Latshaw. 第一张是810房 登记人 Cody Latshaw
[13:15] Here you go. 给你
[13:21] Second one’s also to room 810. 第二张还是810房
[13:23] Is a complimentary guest key issue to Tiffany Rigdon. 是给 Tiffany Rigdon 的临时客人卡
[13:30] Cody knew the girl he ran over. Cody 认识她撞的女孩
[13:38] Lucky for us, housekeeping’s a little slow on the uptake. 我们很幸运 客房整理慢了半拍
[13:53] Riding glove. 骑手手套
[13:55] So he wasn’t planning on re-Riding Wintwister when he left here. 那么 他离开这儿时 没打算重骑 Wintwister
[13:59] Threw back a bunch of beers, some liquor. 喝了些啤酒 烈酒
[14:03] I don’t see any drugs. 没看到毒品
[14:06] Bed looks used. Maybe he partied with Tiffany. 床像睡过的 也许和 Tiffany 狂欢过
[14:12] Bet it cost him. 估计花了钱
[14:13] I ran her priors. She’s got a couple for solicitation. 我查了她的包 她是妓女
[14:17] “I can’t help now but wonder “what your brown eyes were concealing. “我禁不住揣测 你棕色眼眸的背后 隐藏着什么样的秘密”
[14:22] “They just showed me reflections of all that I was feeling… “它们映着我的心意”
[14:27] “Our bodies close together like my ride hand in my glove. “ “我们的身体彼此靠近 正如我和我的骑手手套”
[14:33] “Hearts pounding with excitement and, dare I say it, love. “ “心因激动 或者我能说 因爱 而急速狂跳”
[14:40] Nobody ever wrote me a poem. 从没有人给我写过诗
[14:42] “I know I’ll never own you. “It’s your nature to run free, “ “我知道你不会隶属于我 天性使然 你要自由奔跑”
[14:46] But I pray the lord above that one day you’ll come back to me. “但是我向天父祈祷 某天 你会回到我怀抱”
[14:51] ” That’s sweet. 很美 真感人
[14:54] “By the time you read this, I’ll be married. “He’s a great guy. “等你看到这封信的时候 我已经结婚了 他是个好男人”
[14:58] “Honest, Cody, I’ll always be thankful “for everything you did for me. ” Cody 我会一直感激 你为我做的一切 真心的”
[15:02] “Love, Tiffany. “爱你的 Tiffany “
[15:04] ” Sounds like it was more than a money relationship. 看来不光是金钱交易
[15:08] Broken bones – He gets up and rides again. 骨折了 他站起来继续比赛
[15:12] Broken heart and he’s a killer. 心碎了 他成了杀手
[15:18] “Then we’ll ride off in glory until our time “is done “我们将光荣的骑行 直到我们的时代终了”
[15:22] And I will be your hero, your cowboy in the sun. “ “我会成为你的英雄 你阳光下的牛仔”
[15:26] It’s not Shakespeare. 这不是莎士比亚
[15:28] I’m actually a fan of cowboy poetry. 我其实是个牛仔诗迷
[15:31] Are you really? 你说真的?
[15:32] Yeah, it’s just a way of organizing your thoughts 这是一种整理思绪
[15:33] and feelings so that you can make sense of them. 和情感的方式 让自己能够理解
[15:36] Well, it sounds like Cody was trying to make sense out of his girl leaving him. 看来 Cody 想知道 他的女人为什么要离开他
[15:40] Yeah, well, poetry can help you with that, too. 嗯 这诗能告诉你这个
[15:46] Rib fractures, multiple lacerations, pulmonary contusions, 肋骨骨折 多数擦伤 肺部挫伤
[15:51] Lacerated aorta, lacerated liver. 主动脉划伤 肝脏撕裂
[15:53] I could go on, but you get the idea. 还没说完 不过你应该已经明白了
[15:56] COD was multiple blunt force trauma. 死因是多处钝器创伤
[15:58] Right, but not all of it was from the hit-And-Run. 对 但不全是因为撞车
[16:03] You see the coloration of the bruises? 看到这些淤青的颜色了吗?
[16:05] Yellowish. 淡黄色的
[16:07] They’re from an event at least 12 hours before the accident. 至少在车祸12小时前
[16:12] Maybe Cody had rejection issues. 也许 Cody 受不了被拒绝
[16:15] Could be why she was leaving him. 所以她才离开他
[16:20] Sanders: Lot of tools back here. 这后面有很多工具
[16:22] It’s an equipment – Intensive sport. 骑牛是一项激烈的 需要装备齐全的运动
[16:42] What have we here? 这是啥?
[16:45] Some kind of cattle prod? 牛刺?
[16:47] They don’t use those in professional bull riding. 专业骑牛是不用这种东西的
[16:51] Buckaroos, have you seen Catherine? 牛仔们 看到 Catherine 了吗?
[16:53] ‘Cause I just got the results from that semen stain on Cody Latshaw’s jeans. 我刚拿到 Cody Latshaw 衣服上 精液的化验结果
[16:57] Come up with a match? 有匹配的吗?
[16:58] I did. 有
[16:59] I had to run an ouchterlony test on it. 我得用琼脂扩散试验分析
[17:02] So not from a human donor? 不是人类的?
[17:04] No… no. 不…不是
[17:06] Bovine. 牛的
[17:08] Yeah… 嗯…
[17:09] I took a psychobiology class once and we studied a very interesting case. 我学生物心理学的时候 有过一个很有趣的案例
[17:14] Okay, there was a guy, he lived on a farm, and literally the only way 有一个人 住在农场
[17:16] That this guy could get sexually satisfied was when he was with livestock. 唯一能让他过性生活的 就是他的家畜
[17:20] That’s okay. I’m good. 好了 我明白了
[17:21] Well, see, apparently, the whole thing started one night 事情是这样开始的一天晚上
[17:23] because he was in the barn, it started snowing. 他在畜舍里 下雪了
[17:25] He got stuck in there. 他被困在了那
[17:26] He couldn’t make his way back to the farmhouse, 没法回农舍
[17:28] So he decided that he would try and stay warm… 所以他决定想办法保暖
[17:31] well, with a sheep. 和一只羊
[17:35] But then the horses were jealous, so… 结果马吃醋了
[17:37] you know, and I think there was a cow in there as well. 我想当时还有牛
[17:40] You know, I think we got the picture. 我们想象到了
[17:42] I wish I didn’t. 希望我没有
[17:48] I think I know what this is for. 我知道这是干嘛的了
[17:52] It’s called an electroejaculator. 这叫电刺激采精机
[17:54] It’s used on bulls that have back trouble. 给有背伤的牛用
[17:56] – It looks, uh… pretty persuasive. – Yeah. – 看起来…很有说服力 – 对
[18:00] So, uh, was Cody helping you collect from Wintwister? Cody 帮你收集 Wintwister 的精液?
[18:03] Hell, no. First of all, 当然不是 首先
[18:04] You don’t collect during competition. 不会在比赛的时候收集这东西
[18:06] Right, right, so like an athlete before a game. 就像赛前运动员
[18:08] Now you’re talking. 这才说对了
[18:09] And when I do collect, I bring a service out to the ranch. 收集的时候 我会带去农场卖
[18:12] You know, one collection from that old boy gives you about… 每次都能从它那得到…
[18:14] 500 breeding units. 500个育种
[18:16] At a hundred bucks a pop, you do the math. 一个100美元 你自己算算
[18:18] Well, if the stuff is so valuable, maybe Cody was doing a little moonlighting, 如果这东西这么值钱 Cody 大概想趁月黑风高
[18:21] You know, collecting on his own, making a little extra money. 自己收集 赚点闲钱
[18:23] Cattle rustling? No, not Cody. 偷牛种? Cody 不会做这种事
[18:25] We found bull semen on his jeans. 我们在他的衣服上发现牛精液
[18:27] Cody wouldn’t steal from me. Cody 不会偷我的东西
[18:28] Besides, it’s a two-Person job, no matter which method you use. 何况 不管用什么方法 这事必须要两个人才能完成
[18:32] There’s more than one? 还有一个?
[18:33] In addition to your electroejaculation, 除了电刺激采精机
[18:36] you got what’s called an artificial vagina. 还得有人工阴道
[18:38] Now, you get a teaser animal in there, like a steer. 先找只被阉的发情牛
[18:41] See, bulls go homosexual in captivity. 嗯 被关起来的时候 牛会变成同性恋
[18:44] You get that bull to mount that steer, 让牛骑在阎牛的身上
[18:45] then you get that AV in there right before the… 然后趁…之间放好人工阴道
[18:47] yeah, I get the point. 我明白了
[18:50] Do you know this girl? 认识她吗?
[18:51] – We think she’s Cody’s girlfriend. – Yeah. – 我们认为她是 Cody 的女朋友 – 嗯
[18:55] I thought he had a new girlfriend in Vegas from the way his mood was changing. 从他的心情变化就能看出他恋爱了
[18:59] She’s younger, probably… 她比他年轻…
[19:02] does whatever he says. 大概对他唯命是从
[19:05] Listen, if you need anything else, I’ll be at the arena all day. 有事来找我就好 我一整天都在赛场
[19:08] I thought Wintwister didn’t compete tonight. 我以为 Wintwister 今晚不比赛
[19:11] Well, captain, I’m not a one-Bull kind of gal. 队长 我又不是只有一头牛
[19:19] Here you are, sir. 就是这 先生
[19:21] Can I help you? 有什么能帮你?
[19:23] Saw a woman get killed last night. 我昨晚看到一个女人被杀了
[19:26] Hey, Cath, listen, it’s Jim. 嘿 Cath 是 Jim
[19:27] We got an eyewitness confirming that Tiffany’s TOD was after 2:21 A.M. 有目击者证明 Tiffany 的 死亡时间是凌晨2点21分之后
[19:31] Well, that’s over an hour after Cody’s body was found. Cody 的尸体一个多小时前就被找到了
[19:34] Thanks, Jim. 谢谢 Jim
[19:38] I got prints from the truck, but half of them are Cody’s. 从货车上取到的指纹 过半都是 cody 的
[19:41] Well, it is his truck. 车是他的
[19:42] So… get this. 听着…
[19:44] There’s a witness that puts Tiffany’s TOD after Cody’s. 有目击证人证明 Tiffany 在 Cody 之后死
[19:47] He didn’t kill her. 他没杀她
[19:49] I think he had a partner. 我觉得他有同伙
[19:51] There’s a set of unknowns both on the truck and on the, uh… 在货车和电动做爱机上
[19:54] electro-Love machine. 都有一组未知指纹
[19:56] So… say this partner thought Tiffany knew something about the semen-Rustling 也就是说 同伙认为 Tiffany 知道偷精液的事
[20:00] And he ran her over to keep her quiet. 所以杀她灭口
[20:03] So who’s the partner? 那同伙是谁呢?
[20:05] We’ve got Cody’s phone. 我们有 Cody 的电话
[20:07] Find out who he’s been talking to. 看看他都和谁通话了
[20:11] Johnson: Most of Cody’s calls were to a number in Durant, Oklahoma. Cody 大部分电话都是打去 俄克拉荷马州埃尔克城的一个号码
[20:16] He lived on the family ranch. 他住在家庭农场
[20:18] He was probably letting his folks know how he was doing in the finals. 估计是告诉家人他的比赛情况
[20:22] All other calls were to PBR staff and to Tiffany. 其他都是打给职骑的人和 Tiffany
[20:26] What about her records? 她的电话记录呢?
[20:28] Well, they’re a little more interesting. 这就比较有趣了
[20:30] Check out… last night. 看看…昨晚的
[20:37] A dozen calls after midnight from Eric Hong. Eric Hong 午夜后给她打了十几个
[20:42] Precious Ricky. 吝啬 Ricky
[20:45] You know this guy? 你知道他?
[20:47] Yeah, he’s a pimp, and he quit calling her after 2:00 A.M. 嗯 是个拉皮条的 2点之后就没再打了
[20:51] Like he knew she was already dead. 就好像他知道她已经死了
[21:00] All right, I don’t want nobody hitting me. All right? 好好 我可不想被打 好吧?
[21:03] – Nobody’s going to hit you, rick. – Good. – 没人会打你 Rick – 好
[21:07] This is about Tiffany Rigdon. 是关于 Tiffany Rigdon 的事
[21:08] Beautiful girl, skin like butterfly wings. 漂亮妞 皮肤就像蝴蝶翅膀
[21:13] Did you beat her up? 你打她了?
[21:15] I’m a lover, brother. 我是有爱心的 伙计
[21:18] Let me tell you something, man. 那好 我来说
[21:19] You play around with me, I’m gonna throw your ass in jail. You feel me? 你要是跟我兜圈子 我马上把你扔监狱里 听到没?
[21:22] – Yeah, I feel you. – Good. – 听到 – 很好
[21:26] So she said she was leaving you, going to get married, right? 她说她要离开你去结婚 对吧?
[21:30] Oh, come on, at least admit I’m right about that. 少来了 至少承认这点我说对了
[21:35] Yeah, okay, sure. 好 当然
[21:37] Is that when you took her boyfriend’s truck and ran her over? 所以你就开着他男朋友的车把她撞了?
[21:40] – Wait. Wait. – It’s a good plan, – 等等 – 计划很不错
[21:42] You get the boyfriend and a little revenge to boot. I mean, it’s… 顺便还能栽赃男友
[21:45] okay, I didn’t like the girl quitting on me, 我很不爽被她甩了
[21:47] Especially during one of my busiest freaking weeks of the year, 尤其最近是一年里最忙的几周
[21:49] And I wanted to talk her out of it. 所以我想说服她
[21:51] Is that all you did: Talk? 就是这样 说服?
[21:52] No, I couldn’t even talk to her. 没有 话都没说上
[21:54] She wouldn’t take my calls, so I quit trying. 她不接我的电话 所以我放弃了
[21:57] Where were you making all these phone calls from? 你在哪打的电话?
[21:59] From a country-Western bar. 在一个西部酒吧里
[22:01] I hit them all when the cowboys come to town. 牛仔们来的时候我赚了不少生意
[22:03] Mm-Hmm, all right, all right, I’ll check it out. 好好 我去查查
[22:05] Yeah, you do that, please. 好好查查
[22:07] I didn’t take you for a country music fan. Yee-Ha. 我看你可不像是喜欢乡村音乐的人
[23:53] Shotgun. 猎枪
[23:55] At close range 近距离
[23:57] Would have been pretty loud, but everything is in a place like this. 噪音会很大 但这地方什么都吵
[24:01] Cowboys, cattle rustling, and now a shooting at the dance hall. 牛仔 偷牛种 现在又是舞厅枪击
[24:05] Welcome to the wild west. 欢迎来到荒蛮西部
[24:07] So, coco, you didn’t see anyone threaten precious Ricky? Coco 你看到谁威胁吝啬 Ricky 了吗?
[24:12] I was trying to put the nine ball in the corner pocket. 没有 我在那边打桌球呢
[24:14] Yeah, right. 好
[24:15] You know this girl? 认识她吗?
[24:17] That’s Tiffany. 是 Tiffany
[24:18] She got married last night. Lucky bitch. 她昨晚结婚了 幸运的婊子
[24:21] Do you know who the groom was? 新郎是谁?
[24:23] Troy? Troy something? Troy? Troy 什么的?
[24:27] Know anything about him? 知道他吗?
[24:28] No. She just met him. 不知道 她才遇到他
[24:30] Sweet kid. 挺可爱的
[24:32] He, uh, took her side when that cowgirl trash got all up in her face. 那些牛仔女欺负她的时候他挺身而出
[24:58] Hey, cowboy. 嘿 牛仔
[25:00] Like that hat. 我喜欢这帽子
[25:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:03] What’s underneath don’t look too bad, either. 帽子下面的也不错
[25:07] I’m Tiffany. 我是 Tiffany
[25:08] I’m Troy. 我叫 Troy
[25:13] We know what you are. 我们知道你是干什么的
[25:15] Excuse me, miss, but we’re having a private conversation here. 抱歉女士们 我们这是私人谈话
[25:18] Why pay that cow when others would give you the milk for free? 有免费的不玩 玩这种要钱的?
[25:20] I think you owe her an apology. 你向她道歉
[25:22] We don’t want your kind in here. 我们这儿不要你这种
[25:25] Oh, yeah? 哦是吗?
[26:38] She came back last night and said that she was going to marry the guy. 昨晚回来她说她要嫁给他
[26:41] It’s kind of impulsive, isn’t it? 听起来很冲动是不是?
[26:42] Hey, cop, somebody says they want to marry you, take care of you, 条子 有人说要娶你 照顾你
[26:46] Pay all your bills, give you a nice place to live, why would you even wait? 赚钱给你花 给你地方住 还犹豫什么呢?
[26:53] It’s always crazy busy with the cowboys in this town. 镇上来牛仔的时候 我们总是忙不停
[26:56] You know, I think it’s being around all these bucking bulls. 我觉得是因为
[26:59] Gets them all worked up. 跟那些公牛呆久了
[27:01] Brings out their animal instinct to mate. 激发了他们的找配偶本能
[27:03] According to the marriage bureau, 民政局的记录上
[27:05] Troy Birkhartand and Tiffany Rigdon got their license just before midnight. Troy Birkhart 和 Tiffany Rigdon 午夜前拿到结婚证
[27:09] And then, what, Troy came over to your chapel to set up the service? 然后呢? Troy 去你的教堂举行典礼?
[27:12] Yeah. He said his girl was changing at the hotel. 对 他说他的未婚妻回酒店换衣服
[27:16] It’s the old story, you know. 老一套了
[27:18] She gets cold feet, he can’t face the truth, keeps thinking she’s running late. 她临阵脱逃 他不愿面对事实 坚信她是迟到了
[27:56] How long did he wait? 他等了多久?
[27:58] Hours. 几个小时
[27:59] He shows me the prize buckles he’s won for bull riding. 他给我看了骑牛赛获得的奖章
[28:02] Tells me he’s going on the pro tour next year. 说明年要参加职业巡回赛
[28:05] The little ranch they’re going to settle down on… 说他们要住在一个小农场里
[28:06] Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. 风吹草低见牛羊
[28:09] And what time did he end up leaving? 他几点走的?
[28:11] A little after 3:00 A.M. 刚过凌晨三点
[28:13] Frankly, if she’s not going to make a go of it, I say, 要我说 如果她下不了决心
[28:16] Better now than down the road before 那就赶紧离了
[28:18] all the lawyers and the property and all that mess. 免得以后找律师 分财产
[28:21] Wedding chapel’s only a couple blocks from the crime scene. 礼堂离现场只隔几个街区
[28:24] Yeah, and she was killed at 2:30. 她两点半被杀
[28:27] Killed? 被杀?
[28:28] Yeah, on the way to her own wedding. 对 去结婚的路上
[28:31] I’ll get a bolo out on Troy’s vehicle. 我去让他们注意下 Troy 的车
[28:56] Attention, all officers: 全体警官注意:
[28:57] Attempt to locate yellow ford ranger 2005 pickup, 请关注一辆黄色福特漫游者2005皮卡
[29:01] Texas plates Charlie Nora baker queen seven five zero. 得克萨斯州牌照 CNBQ 750
[29:05] Troy Birkhart, white male adult, wanted in connection with a 415a, 车主 Troy Birkhart 白种成年男性 枪击事件
[29:10] Eric Hong homicide. 谋杀 Eric Hong
[29:13] Dispatch, this is C-21 brown. 调度 我是 C-21 Brown
[29:15] The pickup that you’re looking for is on level 3 of the pd garage. 被通缉的皮卡在警署停车场3层
[29:20] Suspect is in the vehicle, armed and agitated. 嫌犯在车中 带有武器 情绪不稳定
[29:24] I repeat: Suspect is armed and agitated. 重复: 嫌犯带有武器 情绪不稳定
[29:29] Copy, C-21. Units responding. Code three 收到 C-21 派遣分队 开启警灯警报
[29:49] Hey, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[29:50] You must be Troy, huh? 你是 Troy 吧?
[29:52] Just be cool, okay? All right? 放松 好吧? 好吗?
[29:59] Hey, Troy, listen to me. 嘿 Troy 听我说
[30:04] We don’t want anyone getting hurt, okay? 我们不想有人受伤 好吗?
[30:06] So put the gun down. 把枪放下
[30:08] Come out of the truck with your hands up. 举起手 出来
[30:10] Put the gun down, Troy. Just let it fall away. 把枪放下 Troy 扔地上就好
[30:14] Now. 快
[30:17] He moves on that gun, don’t wait. 他一动枪就行动 别等
[30:20] Hang on, Jim. Let me… let me talk to him real quick. 等等 Jim 让我跟他说两句
[30:24] – Okay, but we’re not taking any chances. – Yeah, yeah, okay. – 好 但我们不会冒任何风险 – 好
[30:29] Hey, Troy, when’s the last time you got down to big bend? 嘿 Troy 你上次去大弯国家公园 是什么时候的事了?
[30:34] You-You got the plate frame. 你的车牌框是那里的
[30:37] Man, I used to go to summer camp down there. 以前我也去过那里 夏令营
[30:39] Stay back! 别上前!
[30:41] Hey, take it easy, Troy. 嘿 别紧张 Troy
[30:42] Look, I got no weapon on me. 看 我没带武器
[30:47] Okay, I just want to talk to you for a second. 我只是想跟你谈谈
[30:51] I killed somebody! 我杀了个人!
[30:53] Yeah, I know. 嗯 我知道
[30:55] You came out to Vegas, and u u got in over your head, 你来了韦加斯 碰到些事
[30:58] But this is getting out of control. 但现在情况不同
[31:00] If you don’t put that gun down, these cops are going to start shooting, 如果你不把枪放下 警察就要开枪了
[31:02] And that could turn out very bad for both of us. You know what I mean? 结果对咱俩都不好 懂我的意思吗?
[31:07] I’m just… I’m just doing the right thing. 我…我只是来自首
[31:11] Making sure you know it was me. 让你们知道是我干的
[31:15] And I’ll pay for what I did. 我会为我的行为负责
[31:17] Eye for an eye, man. 以牙还牙
[31:20] Stay back! I’ll do it, I swear! 别动! 我发誓我会开枪的!
[31:21] – I’ll do it, I swear! – No, Troy, just wait. – 我发誓我会开枪的! – 别 Troy 等等
[31:22] Hang on now. Listen to me. 等一下 听我说
[31:25] I know about Tiffany. 我知道 Tiffany 的事
[31:27] I know why she stood you up at the wedding chapel. 我知道她在礼堂放了你鸽子
[31:34] That Ricky. 那个 Ricky
[31:39] Thought he owned her. 以为她是他的财产
[31:45] Hey, what you doing, man? 嘿 你干吗?
[31:48] He wouldn’t let her come. 他不让她来
[31:50] Hey, man, look at me. Look at me. 看着我 看着我
[31:58] I know she wanted to be there for you. 我知道她想去
[32:02] Come on out of there, man. I’ll tell you all about it. 出来吧 我全都告诉你
[32:06] You don’t want to do this. 你不想这么做的
[32:11] Give me that. 给我
[32:15] Come on, give me that thing. Give it to me. 来吧 把枪给我 给我
[32:23] It’s going to be okay. 不会有事的
[32:33] Nice job 干得好
[32:37] You didn’t go to summer camp. 你没去过夏令营
[32:41] Missed you around here. Welcome back. 我们都想你了 欢迎回来
[32:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:51] well, we know that Cody wasn’t alone when he died, 我们知道 Cody 死的时候 并不是独自一人
[32:53] Because he couldn’t have opened the bucking chute by himself. 因为他不可能自己打开栅门
[32:56] And we know that someone other than Cody 我们也知道不是 Cody 而是别人
[32:58] put the electroejaculation equipment into the truck and drove away. 把电刺激采精机 放进车里 然后开走
[33:01] Killing Tiffany. 杀死 Tiffany
[33:03] Whoever that someone was knew how to get into the arena, 无论是谁 他知道怎么进竞技场
[33:05] and also how to use the equipment. 也知道怎么用那设备
[33:10] More cowbell! 更多的牛铃!
[33:15] – I processed these for you. – And? – 我为你检查了这些东西 – 然后?
[33:18] Well, as you can see, they’re bull ropes. 就像你看到的 这是牛绳
[33:20] These are the kind that the riders hold in their hands. 骑手握在手里的那种
[33:22] Every rider has one, and they’re usually custom-Made. 每个骑手都有一条 而且都是专门定制的
[33:25] I mean, look at that craftsmanship. 看看这工艺
[33:28] Yeah, it’s exquisite. 嗯 非常精致
[33:29] Now, that’s the rope that I collected from Cody’s room? 那条是我在 Cody 房间找到的?
[33:32] Yes, it is. 是的
[33:32] Uh, you’ll note that it is polynylon. 这是聚尼龙
[33:35] Now the rope that was collected from the crime scene, 犯罪现场的那条
[33:37] Though, was long sisal, a type of hemp. 却是长剑麻 一种纤维
[33:41] Very old-School, and they stopped making it years ago. 非常旧派 好多年前就不那么做了
[33:43] That means the rope found with Cody’s body 那意味着 Cody 尸体旁的绳子
[33:45] belonged to someone who’s been around for a while. 属于一个干这行很久了的人
[33:49] How’d you like to go on a roundup? 想去赶畜吗?
[33:57] Hey, ms. Twicker, how’s it going? 嗨 Twicker 小姐 一切都好吗?
[33:59] It’d be going a lot better if my bull Wintwister was in there bucking. 如果我的 Wintwister 在场内跳的话 会好很多
[34:03] Is Cash Dooley here? Cash Dooley 在吗?
[34:05] Cash!
[34:07] Cops want to talk to you. 警察想跟你谈谈
[34:13] Hey, Mr. Dooley. 嗨 Dooley 先生
[34:15] So, where you staying when you’re here in Vegas? 你住哪儿?
[34:18] Here. 这儿
[34:19] He’s got the sleeper cab up front. 他在前面有辆卧车
[34:21] Oh, right here. 噢 就在那儿
[34:22] Is that where you keep your clothes, the rest of your stuff? 你的衣服和其他东西都在那儿吗?
[34:25] What’s this about? 怎么回事?
[34:27] I’d like to take a look in that cab. 我们想进车里看看
[34:28] No. It’s private. 不行 那是隐私
[34:30] Nancy: Now hold on. I own this rig. 等等 这些设施都是我的
[34:32] If you guys want to search it, go ahead. 你们想搜的话 尽管去吧
[35:05] Brass: Well, bull semen is property, and that property isn’t yours so it’s theft. 公牛精子是财产 而且不是你的 所以构成盗窃
[35:10] Now, here’s what I think happened. 我猜事情是这样的
[35:12] You know Cody. He’s at the end of his career. Cody 的职业生涯就快结束了
[35:13] He’s a little down on his luck. Never put any money aside. 最近有点背运 又从来不存钱
[35:17] Wintwister’s output goes for 20 grand a pop on the open market. Wintwister 的产品在市场上2万块一罐
[35:22] So you and Cody, you get together, you do the deed and, uh, sell it on the sly. 所以你和 Cody 凑到一起挣黑钱
[35:28] If you knew Cody, you’d know he’d never do anything like that. 如果你了解 Cody 就知道他绝对不会做这样的事
[35:32] And then when he told his girlfriend, you took his truck. 而后他告诉了他女朋友 你就拿了他的车
[35:35] He always let me borrow his truck. 他一直都把车借给我
[35:37] Even when it was to hunt down his girl? 撞他女朋友他也借?
[35:40] Jim?
[35:47] We ran his ten-Card against the prints from the truck and the equipment. 我们把他的指纹 跟车上和设备上的对比过了
[35:50] They don’t match. 不吻合
[35:51] So, there is a third guy? 还有一个人?
[35:52] Right. So now, I’m convinced that Cody Latshaw’s death was not an accident. 对 所以我肯定 Cody Latshaw 的死 不是意外
[36:04] Okay, so who is working with you on this, Cash, huh? 谁是你同伙 Cash?
[36:08] Who was at the wheel of Cody’s truck when you ran down that girl? 谁撞的那女孩儿?
[36:11] Was it someone in the arena? 是竞技场里的人吗?
[36:17] What’s this, a cowboy code of silence? 什么 牛仔缄默法则?
[36:20] Look, you want to make me compel fingerprints 你想逼我去取竞技场
[36:22] from everyone working in that arena, I can do that. 每个工作人员的指纹 我做得到
[36:37] We got a match! 找到吻合的了!
[36:38] Dustin Lightfoot.
[36:40] Dustin? He’s a bullfighter. Dustin? 他是斗牛的
[36:46] Right there 那边
[36:51] I got a 440 exiting the east end of the arena. Head him off. 疑犯逃向竞技场东门 拦住他
[37:03] In the tunnel, heading? 在地道中向北逃
[37:09] Hold it. Freeze. Right there. 停 别动
[37:11] Don’t move. 别动
[37:15] Hands behind your back. 把手背后面
[37:18] Well, howdy, partner. 嘿 同伙
[37:19] This is a new experience for me. 这倒是个全新的经历
[37:21] First time I caught me a cattle rustler. 第一次抓到个偷牛精液的
[37:25] Look, Cash and me was just trying to make a little extra money. 我和 Cash 只不过挣点零花钱
[37:32] Then Cody Latshaw came in drunk and itching for a fight. 然后 Cody Latshaw 进来 喝多了 想找碴
[37:42] – Quit that! – Hey, Cody. – 停手! – 嗨 Cody
[37:43] – You hear me? – Cody, relax. – 听见了没有? – Cody 放松
[37:45] Ain’t nobody hurtin’ anybody. 又没人受伤
[37:46] That ain’t your property. 那不是你的牛
[37:47] Cody, Cody, just…
[38:02] He ain’t breathin’. 他没气了
[38:05] We wasn’t tryin’ to kill him. 我们没想杀他
[38:07] He had a cervical fracture from his earlier ride. 他之前掉牛所以颈部骨折
[38:09] It didn’t take much to snap his spine. 轻轻一拳就能折断他的脊柱
[38:16] Then you tried to make it look like an accident. 然后你们做成意外
[38:31] But you didn’t have to run over his girlfriend. 但也不用辗过他女朋友啊
[38:33] That girl we hit – That was… that was Cody’s girlfriend? 我们撞的那个女孩是 Cody 的女朋友?
[38:36] Yeah, you didn’t know? 嗯 你们不知道?
[38:40] We was racing to get the product to our buyer. 我们在赶着把产品送给买家
[38:43] And we took Cody’s truck ’cause, well, mine ain’t air-Conditioned and, 我们开了 Cody 的车 因为我的没有空调…
[38:48] And he wasn’t gonna be usin’ it. 而且他反正也用不着了
[39:06] It’s kind of a lonely life, these cowboys, every weekend a different town. 这种生活有点孤单 这些牛仔 每周都在不同的城市
[39:10] That’s part of the tradition, you know. 这是传统的一部分
[39:11] Solitary man out there trying to find himself. 孤身一人 找寻自我
[39:13] Yeah, but no man is an island. 嗯 但没有任何人是孤岛
[39:17] I mean, obviously, he had feelings for Nancy or he wouldn’t have written her that poem. 很明显 他对 Nancy 有感情 要不然也不会给她写那首诗
[39:20] Nancy? I don’t know about that. Nancy? 我可不确定
[39:22] Tiffany’s the one that broke his heart. Tiffany 才伤透了他的心
[39:23] I don’t think it’s about either girl. 我不觉得跟女人有关
[39:27] “I can’t help now but wonder what your brown eyes were concealing. “ “我禁不住揣测你棕色眼眸的背后 隐藏着什么样的秘密”
[39:32] Did you read Tiffany’s autopsy report? 你读了 Tiffany 的验尸报告了吗?
[39:35] Yeah, her eyes were blue. 哦 她的眼睛是蓝色的
[39:37] So were Nancy. Nancy 的也是
[39:39] Then who did he write the poem for? 那这诗是写给谁的?
[39:42] Wintwister.
[39:45] The bull? 那头牛?
[39:46] I think that’s why he went back to the arena that night. 我觉得这才是他那晚 回到竞技场的原因
[39:49] Wordsworth once wrote, “through love we feel we are greater than we know. “ 华兹华斯写过”通过爱情 我们所感知的 自我比我们所认识的更为伟大”
[39:54] My guess is, riding that bull, Cody felt like a greater man. 我猜 骑上那头公牛 Cody 觉得自己更加伟大
[40:02] “Our bodies close together, “like my ride hand in my glove. “我们的身体彼此靠近 正如我和我的骑手手套”
[40:07] “Hearts pounding with excitement, and dare I say it, “love. “心因激动 或者我能说 因爱 而急速狂跳”
[40:12] “I know I’ll never own you; it’s your nature to run free. “我知道你不会隶属于我 天性使然 你要自由奔跑”
[40:16] “But I pray the lord above “that one day you’ll come back to me. “但是我向天父祈祷 某天你会回到我怀抱”
[40:20] “Then we’ll ride off in glory until our time is done. “我们将光荣的骑行 直到我们的时代终了”
[40:26] “And I will be your hero, your cowboy in the sun. “ “我会成为你的英雄 阳光下的牛仔”
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme