Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You were at the strip club on official business earlier in the day, 那天早些时候你去 脱衣舞俱乐部执行任务
[00:07] but then you went back on your own time later? 但下班后你又回到了那里?
[00:09] I already told you, yes. 我已经说过了 是的
[00:11] And that’s when you met the victim? 你是在那时遇见死者的?
[00:14] Are you going to write any of this down? 你们不做笔录的吗?
[00:17] I first met Candy in the parking lot the strip club. 我第一次遇见 Candy 是在 脱衣舞俱乐部的停车场
[00:20] Later on, I talked to her inside. 之后 我在俱乐部里和她聊天
[00:25] Approximately how much money did you spend getting to know the victim? 你花了多少钱认识她?
[00:29] 300 bucks, but that was because it was part of an investigation. 300块 但那是为了调查
[00:33] And that would be the investigation the Under sheriff told you to drop? 副警长让你不要查? 是的…
[00:36] Yes… 是的… 你还在用莫达非尼和唑吡坦吗?
[00:36] You still on the modafinil and thezolpidem? 是的… 你还在用莫达非尼和唑吡坦吗?
[00:40] No, I’m off them. 不 我已经不用了
[00:42] Did you take them yesterday? 你昨天用了吗?
[00:48] So, today is the first day of the rest of your life, hmm? 那么 今天才是第一天没用?
[00:57] Dispatch said body at a dump. 调度说尸体在垃圾堆里
[00:59] Yeah, this is definitely not the city dump. 这可绝对不是市里的垃圾场
[01:29] Nick? Greg?
[01:31] Kids were out here drinking beer, found the dead dogs. 小孩们在这里喝啤酒 发现了这些狗的尸体
[01:33] Patrol unit came, responded and found the female DB. 巡逻队过来 发现一具女性尸体
[01:37] Looks like animal bites on her arms and legs. 手臂和腿像是被动物咬过
[01:46] No purse or ID on her. 没有包也没有身份证明
[01:48] Okay, Dave, let’s see what we got. Dave 现在知道多少了
[01:56] Whatever bit her must have been at it for a while. 不管是什么 都得咬了好一会儿
[01:59] Yeah, maybe. 也许
[02:01] But I doubt they tied her up and beat her. 但我怀疑有人绑了她然后打了她
[02:04] Check out the contusions, ligature marks. 看看这些伤口和绳子的勒痕
[02:09] Disposing of animals like this is illegal. 像这样丢弃动物是违法的
[02:12] Whoever dumped the vic must have known about the site from dumping dogs. 抛尸的人一定知道这个抛狗场
[02:16] Yup. 是的
[02:19] It looks like he’s moving up the food chain. 看起来他的食物链在升级
[02:50] Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 10 CSI 犯罪现场调查
[03:30] Hey. 嘿
[03:31] Hey, could you do me a favor? 嘿 能帮我个忙吗?
[03:32] Um, bring me one of the swabs? 递给我根棉签
[03:34] Sure. 当然
[03:35] What’s up? 怎么了?
[03:37] There’s some white trace on the soles of her feet. 她的脚底板有些白色的痕迹
[03:40] You were at the scene. 你去过现场
[03:41] Did you happen to notice any white material that might have transferred? 有没有注意到什么能粘上的白色物质?
[03:45] Maybe. I can’t say for sure. 也许 我不大确定
[03:47] I mean, there were dead dogs and trash all over the place. 那儿满是死狗和垃圾
[03:52] Excuse me. 借过
[03:55] – Would you help me remove her dress? – Sure. – 帮我脱她的裙子吧 – 好
[03:59] Let’s just roll her. 翻过去
[04:08] That look like a needle mark? 看上去像针眼
[04:09] I’ll send samples to TOX. 我会把样本送去毒物实验室
[04:14] You like trouble. 你喜欢麻烦
[04:16] So, in the course of developing this informant, 为了进一步调查
[04:19] you took her to a motel and had sex with her? 你和她去旅馆开房上床?
[04:23] That part was personal. 那是私事
[04:25] CSI Brown, in your mind, is there any distinction 犯罪现场调查员 Brown 在你脑海中
[04:28] between personal and official? 私事和公务有区别吗?
[04:32] Have you guys bothered to call the motel? 你们打过电话给旅馆吗?
[04:34] I checked in with a credit card. 我用信用卡登记
[04:36] I checked out around 5:00. 5点左右结帐
[04:38] I called a cab. 我叫了辆出租车
[04:40] Talk to the cab driver. 去问问出租车司机
[04:42] When I woke up, Candy was gone. 我醒来时 Candy 已经走了
[04:44] When I got back to the CB to pick up my car, she was dead. 我回俱乐部取我的车 发现她死了
[04:50] No! 不!
[04:52] Listen to me. 听我说
[04:54] I did not kill her. 我没有杀她
[04:57] But I know damn well who did. 但我绝逼知道是谁干的
[05:05] Lou Gedda to see you, Captain. 队长 Lou Gedda 来见您
[05:17] What’s this? 这是什么?
[05:18] Candy’s mother’s phone number. Candy 妈妈的电话号码
[05:20] Her parents have already been notified. 她的父母已经收到通知了
[05:21] Candy wrote it down for me last night just before she died. 昨晚 Candy 在死前写了这个给我
[05:25] That’s why she came back to the club after her shift. 她就是为了这个才在下班后又回来
[05:29] Her mother was pressuring her to quit. 她妈妈一直给她施压 让她辞职
[05:31] Candy wanted me to call her, give her the talk. Candy 想让我给她打个电话 说服她
[05:34] It’s exotic dancing, not stripping. 这是异国风情舞蹈 不是脱衣舞
[05:37] Show business. 商业秀
[05:38] Did you make the call? 你打电话了吗?
[05:40] I don’t get involved in family business, 我不干涉家事
[05:44] but I thought it might help your investigation. 但我想这对你的调查会有帮助
[05:46] How’s this going to help me? 怎么能帮到我?
[05:47] How should I know? 我怎么知道?
[05:50] I’m just trying to be a good citizen. 只是尽力做个好市民
[05:56] – Hey, Doc. – Hey. – 嘿 医生 – 嘿
[05:58] I heard your band killed last night. 我听说你的乐队昨晚棒极了
[06:01] Really? Who’d you hear that from? 真的? 你从哪儿听说的?
[06:02] My wife’s second cousin. 我妻子的堂兄弟
[06:03] Works in the mayor’s office for the budget and finance director. 在市长办公室工作 负责财政预算
[06:06] He was at the country club. 他那时在乡村俱乐部
[06:08] Grooved to your moldy oldies all night. 整晚都沉浸在你的老调子里
[06:10] They’re classics. 那些是经典
[06:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:12] So, uh, people were talking about me? 人们在谈论我吗?
[06:20] What did I do? 我做了什么?
[06:21] I know her. Her name’s Elizabeth Rodriguez. 我认识她 她叫 Elizabeth Rodriguez
[06:24] She and her husband Felix were honored 她和她的丈夫昨晚
[06:26] last night by the Nevada Enterprise Association. 被内华达联合企业联合会授予
[06:29] Humanitarians of the Year. 年度人道主义者奖
[06:31] They opened that outreach center in the Alphabets. 他们在 Alphabets 开办了那个超棒的中心
[06:34] They were dancing right in front of me. 他俩就在我面前跳舞
[06:41] She and Felix were very philanthropic. 她和 Felix 都很博爱
[06:42] I admired both of them. 我敬佩他们俩
[06:45] Did they leave the party together? 他们是一起离开聚会的吗?
[06:47] No. He left first. 不 他先离开
[06:58] Do you remember what time that was? 记得是什么时间吗?
[07:00] Sometime between “Louie Louie” and “You Really Got Me. “ 在” Louie Louie “和 ” You Really Got Me “两首歌之间
[07:04] Could you be more specific, Doc? 能更具体点吗 医生?
[07:05] Well, it was just before the end of our third set. 正好在我们第三段结束前
[07:08] We broke at 10:00. 我们10点结束
[07:10] Just before that 就在那之前
[07:11] And she stayed? 她留了下来?
[07:13] For a little while. 一小会儿
[07:27] I didn’t see her after that. 之后就没有看到她了
[07:29] Guess it was around 10:30. 10点半左右
[07:31] And the kids called in the dead dogs around 2:00. 孩子们看到死狗报警是在2点左右
[07:34] So, that’s a three-and-a-half-hour window. 所以之间有三个半小时的空白
[07:36] I’ll talk to the husband. 我去和丈夫谈谈
[07:38] I’ll keep you posted. 有发现告诉你
[07:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:41] Can you tell me anything about these bites? 这些咬伤 有什么发现吗?
[07:43] Definitely perimortem. 绝对发生在死亡过程中
[07:45] Right around time of death. 就是在死前
[07:47] So, it’s unlikely it’s coyotes. 所以不可能是野狼
[07:49] No. 是的
[07:53] Are you going to be okay with this one? 给她尸检你没问题吧?
[07:55] I’m just not used to seeing them alive. 我只是不习惯看见活着的死者
[08:03] You went home without your wife. Why? 你留下妻子一个人回的家 为什么?
[08:05] I hate dry chicken and small talk. 我讨厌烤鸡和窃窃私语
[08:08] And more than anything, I hate dancing. 最重要的是 我讨厌跳舞
[08:11] So, I went home, and I passed out on the couch. 所以我回到家 在沙发上睡着了
[08:13] Next thing I know, you guys are banging on my front door. 然后就听见你们的人猛敲我家门
[08:17] Where’s Liz? Liz 在哪儿?
[08:18] Do you always leave your wife on the dance floor? 你经常把妻子留在舞池吗?
[08:21] Liz is out every night at some charitable function, saving the world. Liz 每晚都参加一些 拯救世界的慈善活动
[08:25] We have a deal. 我们有约定
[08:26] If I make an appearance, I get to duck out early. 如果我出席 就可以早点离开
[08:30] You know what? I’ve done my time. I think I’m going home. 我的任务完成 我要回家了
[08:33] All right, well, don’t wait up for me. 好吧 不用等我
[08:35] And I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[08:41] Look, if you don’t tell me what’s going on, I’ll need to talk to my lawyer. 你要是不告诉我怎么回事 我叫律师了
[08:44] Your wife was murdered last night. 你妻子昨晚被杀了
[08:56] Mr. Rodriguez, this is CSI Sanders. Rodriguez 先生 这位是调查员 Sanders
[08:59] He’s here to take your fingerprints and your clothes. 他来取你的指纹和衣服
[09:02] Please stand up. 请站起来
[09:04] What? 什么?
[09:06] Mr. Rodriguez, stand up. Rodriguez 先生 站起来
[09:09] I want to see my wife. 我要见我的妻子
[09:10] When we’re finished here, we’ll talk about it. 这边处理完后 我们可以商量
[09:12] Stand up, please. 请站起来
[09:21] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[09:24] I loved my wife. 我爱她
[10:03] You should put him in your car and driven him home. 你应该开车送他回去
[10:06] I have to trust the people I work with, Jim. 我必须要相信队友 Jim
[10:08] Look, Warrick’s a loose cannon. We both know that. 你我都知道 Warrick 容易激动
[10:10] He was in Gedda’s strip club… 他在 Gedda 的脱衣舞俱乐部…
[10:12] He was off the clock. 他下班了
[10:13] Conducting his own police investigation. 私自调查
[10:14] He’s very passionate about this case. 他十分关注这个案子
[10:17] Yeah, passionate enough to sleep with the vic who ended up dead in his car. 是啊 关注到和死在 他车里的女人上床
[10:21] Look, I know Warrick didn’t have anything to do with it, 我知道 Warrick 跟这事儿没有关系
[10:23] but he needs to back off. 但他需要放手
[10:29] Guys like Lou Gedda… they don’t skip on murder and extortion by being lucky. Lou Gedda 这样的人 逃脱谋杀 和暴力案件的制裁 绝不是偶然
[10:37] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[10:38] You think Gedda’s got “friends”inside the department? 你认为 Gedda 有”内线”?
[10:42] Well, unlike Warrick, I don’t make accusations until I have proof. 跟 Warrick 不同 没证据前我不会妄下结论
[10:59] Hey, Grissom. 嘿 Grissom
[11:02] Did you talk to IA yet? 你和内部事物调查员谈了吗?
[11:04] Yeah. They cleared me. 嗯 我清白了
[11:06] They didn’t seem to have much interest in Gedda. 他们对 Gedda 并不怎么感兴趣
[11:08] That’s because it wasn’t about Gedda. 那是因为不关 Gedda 的事
[11:09] It was about you. 是你的事
[11:10] It’s everything to do with Gedda. 一切都与 Gedda 有关
[11:12] Sending me a message. 他这么做是想警告我
[11:13] Murders an innocent young girl because I got too close to them. 因为我查的太紧 所以才杀一个无辜的年轻女孩
[11:17] I want this case, Gris. 我想查这个案子 Gris
[11:19] I hope you know that’s not gonna happen. 你知道这不可能
[11:22] You’re in the rotation as of tomorrow, so go home. 你倒明天的班 现在回家吧
[11:33] The white flaky trace on your victim’s feet was permethrin, 死者脚上薄薄的白色痕迹 是苄氯菊脂
[11:36] an insect repellent, also used in flea dips. 一种驱虫剂 也用来驱跳蚤
[11:40] She was found with a bunch of dead dogs. 她的尸体在一堆死狗里
[11:42] What about the husband’s tux? 丈夫的礼服呢?
[11:44] No flea dip, no dog hairs, no blood. 没有跳蚤 没有狗毛 也没有血迹
[11:47] Just a little bit of champagne and some underarm deodorant. 只有一些香槟和腋下除味剂
[11:50] You just exonerated our only suspect. 你刚刚排除了我们唯一的嫌犯
[11:59] So how crazy was last night? 昨晚多疯狂呀
[12:01] You. Me. Dinner? 你 我 晚餐
[12:04] I thought the Syrah was quite nice. 我觉得 Syrah 挺不错
[12:06] Yes, and thank you for offering to split the check. 是呀 还要谢谢你平分帐单呢
[12:09] My date really appreciated it. 我的约会对象十分感谢
[12:12] Oh, no problem. 哦 没啥
[12:13] Let it be known, that I am nothing if not a gentleman. 告诉他 绅士风度是我的基本品德
[12:19] Why were you at a restaurant like Nob Hillby yourself anyway? 你为啥自己一个人去 Nob Hillby 那样的餐厅?
[12:23] The Golden Rule. 黄金法则
[12:24] Always treat yourself the way you would like others to treat you. 想被怎么对待 就要怎么待自己
[12:27] That’s not exactly the rule. 法则可不是这么写的
[12:30] What are you working on? 你在忙什么?
[12:31] The Elizabeth Rodriguez homicide. Elizabeth Rodriguez 谋杀案
[12:33] She had bite marks on her with saliva in them, 她身上的咬痕中含有唾液
[12:35] and the saliva turned out to be canine, 经化验属犬类
[12:37] and anytime a dog is impounded in a criminal case, 曾经涉嫌犯罪被扣押过的狗
[12:40] its DNA is collected and profiled. 都被采集过 DNA 并存档
[12:43] It’s just like CODIS. 就像 DNA 辨识系统
[12:46] DODIS. 狗 NA 辨识系统
[12:48] Anyway most of the cases in the database are gang-related. 大部分的案子都和黑帮有关
[12:50] But I figured, well, it’s worth a shot. 可我认为值得一试
[12:52] Well, that’ll look good on the old Grissom point meter. Grissom 喜欢这样
[12:58] It’s protocol. 这是工作方法
[13:01] I’m just saying, be careful: no one likes a kiss-ass. 我不过是让你当心 没人喜欢马屁精
[13:08] Really? 真的?
[13:43] Hey, Nick, have you seen Catherine? Nick 你见 过Catherine 吗?
[13:45] Yeah, she got another call-out. 嗯 她又出外勤了
[13:47] We’re a little bit shorthanded right now. What’s up? 现在缺人手 怎么了?
[13:49] The canine DNA database got a hit on the saliva. DNA 犬库发现跟唾液 DNA 吻合的狗
[13:52] It’s a pit bull named Hannibal. 一只叫 Hannibal 的比特犬
[13:55] Confiscated during a drug raid at a gang house three months ago. 三个月前警方突袭一间 毒品团伙的屋子时充公的
[13:58] And then held at Del Santos Kennel until he was released to his owner, Gino Aquino. 一直被关在 Del Santos 狗场 直到被主人 Gino Aquino 领回
[14:03] A member of the D Street Killers. 他是D街杀手的一员
[14:06] Rodriguez Outreach Center is on D Street. Rodriguez Outreach 中心就在 D 街
[14:09] Well, you do good work in that neighborhood, 你在那一带干得出色
[14:10] and you’re bound to piss off the DSKs. 一定会惹毛这些D街杀手
[14:13] Maybe enough to want her dead. 说不定连杀身之祸也惹来了
[14:25] Go see everyone’s ID. 去查所有人的身份证明
[14:28] Fine, do your cop thing and don’t tell me nuthin’. 尽管查 可别查不出来
[14:30] Go ahead, look around all you want. 看啊 随便看
[14:32] Keep an eye on him. 盯着他
[14:34] My dog ain’t here. 我的狗不在
[14:35] You arrested him with me a couple months ago. 几个月前我和他一起被捕
[14:36] I never got him back. 我从没领回来过
[14:38] Well, Mr. Aquino if you don’t mind, we have to look around Aquinobuz 先生 你不介意的话 我们想四下看看
[14:40] Quese los zapatos! 脱鞋!
[14:42] Lo siento pero est? prohibido. 抱歉 不能脱
[14:45] Look, you or any of your homies hang out at the Rodriguez Outreach Center? 你和你的人有去 Rodriguez Outreach 中心晃悠吗?
[14:48] Yeah, right. A bunch of rich people trying to feel good about themselves. 是的 没错 很多有钱人爱显摆
[14:50] They should just give us the money. 他们该把钱给我们
[15:53] I thought you said your dog’s been gone for a couple months now. 你说狗失踪几个月了
[15:56] Yeah, check the police report. 是的 看警察报告去
[15:58] Then why do you have a bowl of fresh water for him out in the shed? 那你为什么在狗屋外为他放一碗水?
[16:01] In case he comes back. 万一他回来呢
[16:03] And the leashes? 那栓狗带呢?
[16:04] I’m still in mourning. 我还在哀悼中
[16:08] What about the treadmill? 跑步机呢?
[16:09] You crazy? I bought that for her. 你疯了吗? 我买给她的
[16:11] Eh, no me metas en esto. 这事儿可跟我无关
[16:13] Calate, ya! 闭嘴!
[16:14] Do I need to tap my defender? 我需要找律师吗?
[16:16] Tell him to meet you downtown. 让他去市中心见你
[16:19] Voy a la cacelporque estas muy ocupado comiendo y no limpias. 我都被拷起来了你还吃!
[16:22] Mm-mm, como porque tuno llenas mis necesidades emocionales, okay? 食物能满足我的情感需要!
[16:26] Ah, pegame. Vas a ver. 你看着吧
[16:28] Vete de aqu? 从这儿走
[16:29] So I’m offering a $100, 000 reward for any information 我悬赏10万美金 只要有人能提供信息
[16:32] leading to the arrest and conviction of my wife’s killer. 将杀害我妻子的凶手逮捕定罪
[16:35] I will not rest until the murderer is caught and brought to justice. 凶手被绳之以法前 我不会阖眼
[16:39] I know government employees aren’t eligible for reward money, 我知道政府职工不能接受奖励
[16:42] but I think we should at least get a small percentage. 但我觉得我们 至少可以拿一小部分
[16:44] It’s called your salary. 那叫工资
[16:46] What have you got? 你查出了什么?
[16:47] Possible COD on Elizabeth Rodriguez. Elizabeth Rodriguez 的可能死因
[16:50] Overdose. 药物过量
[16:53] Phenytoin and pentobarbital. 苯妥英和戊巴比妥
[16:56] An anti-epilepticand a sedative hypnotic? 抗癫痫药和镇静催眠药?
[16:59] In combination, they’re used to euthanize animals. 混合起来被用作动物安乐死
[17:03] Dog bites, mass dog grave, euthanizing solution. 狗的咬痕 群狗墓旁 被安乐死
[17:08] Well, those drugs are controlled substances, 这些药是受到监控的
[17:10] so their sales should be registered. 因此售出时需要登记
[17:12] Already put together a list of the buyers in the Las Vegas area. 已将拉斯维加斯的 买方名单集中了
[17:20] Del Santos Kennel. Del Santos 狗场
[17:27] Yeah, Nicky, where are you? Nicky 你在哪里?
[17:33] Elizabeth Rodriguez.
[17:36] She was friends with the owner. 她是业主的朋友
[17:37] She bankrolled the place. 为这个地方提供资金
[17:38] Her old man’s rich. 她老爸很有钱
[17:41] We need to see your controlled substances; 我们得看看你们的管制药物
[17:44] any records you have on a confiscated dog named Hannibal; 和充公狗 Nannibal 的记录
[17:49] and I’ll have to print everyone who works here. 还有取这里所有工作人员的指纹
[17:51] All right, no problem. 好 没问题
[17:52] The owner’s got the key to the cabinet. 业主有药柜钥匙
[17:54] His name’s Steve Card. He’s just down the hall. 他名叫 Steve Card 刚进走廊
[17:56] Anybody else have access? 还有别人能开门吗?
[17:57] Uh, no, I have the only key. 没有 就我有钥匙
[18:00] Are you a licensed veteririan? 你是有执照的兽医吗?
[18:02] Vet tech. 兽医技师
[18:04] Oh, I didn’t realize that techs were allowed to perform surgeries. 我不知道技师可以动手术
[18:07] Not on live animals, but once the dog dies I can harvest the organs. 不能给活体做 但狗死后 我可以取走器官
[18:10] I sell the hearts to research labs doing heart worm studies. 将心脏卖给研究实验室 进行犬恶丝虫的研究
[18:14] It’s a rescue kennel. 这是个救助狗场
[18:15] Most the dogs who come in are problematic, aggressive. 多数来这里的狗都很好斗
[18:18] Most don’t make it out. 大多挺不过去
[18:21] Mr. Card, I’m going to have to ask you to step outside Card 先生 我得请你出去
[18:24] so I can take your statement. 我给你做笔录
[19:14] What do you think that is? 你觉得这是什么?
[19:16] I don’t know. 不知道
[19:18] But the pattern on these restraints is consistent to ligature marks on the victim. 但这些绑带 和死者身上的勒痕一致
[19:23] i found a hidden camera pointing right at it. 我发现一个隐藏摄像头正对它
[19:27] It’s an awful lot of blood. 血很多
[19:34] Long red hairs. 长长的红发
[19:39] I don’t think these came from a dog. 我可不觉得这是狗毛
[19:51] Wait, what is he being arrested for? 为什么逮捕他?
[19:53] Murder. 谋杀
[19:54] Who got murdered? 谁被杀了?
[19:56] Mrs. Rodriguez. Rodriguez 夫人
[19:58] Do you have any idea what that contraption’s used for in the back storage room there? 知道后面储藏室的装置 是用来做什么的吗?
[20:02] Um, I’m not allowed back there. 我去不了后面
[20:03] I just pick up the poop and walk the dogs. 我只干清理狗便和遛狗的活
[20:07] It says here you released the dog back to its owner, 这里记录说 是你将狗还给了它的主人
[20:09] but Mr. Aquino claims he never got Hannibal back. 但 Aquino 先生说 他从没领回过 Hannibal
[20:12] That’s not true. 他撒谎
[20:14] I was here when he picked Hannibal up. 我看着他领走 Hannibal 的
[20:16] How many dogs you got here? 这里有多少狗?
[20:18] Like 47 right now. 现在有47只吧
[20:20] I’m gonna need to collect saliva samples from all of them. 我要收集所有狗的唾液样本
[20:23] Most of these guys are pretty jacked up. 这些家伙大多都很烦躁
[20:31] Ooh, yeah, looks like he’s been in a few fights. 看上去他厮斗多回了
[20:33] Yeah, most of them have. 是的 大多数狗都这样
[20:38] You can go ahead. He’s not gonna bother you. 你取吧 他不会捣乱的
[20:43] Must get pretty tough working here, huh? 在这里工作一定很艰难吧?
[20:45] Yeah, you try to make a difference. 是的 你想做出改变
[20:48] I spent some time in a cage, so I know what it’s like. 我蹲过牢房 知道那是什么感觉
[20:53] Yeah, you’re a good boy. 你是好小伙
[20:54] You’re a good boy. 你是好小伙
[20:57] It’s okay, boy. It’s okay. 没事的 孩子 没事的
[21:16] You got any print results from off my car? 我车上的指纹查出什么结果了吗?
[21:18] Should I be talking to you? 我该跟你说话吗?
[21:19] Yeah, I’ve been cleared. 可以的 我已经清白了
[21:21] Well, no, actually all I got so far are your prints. 没有 所有指纹都是你的
[21:28] Wait, I got something. 等等 有发现
[21:37] I know that guy. 我认识这个人
[21:40] Hey I just want to talk to you 嗨 我只想跟你谈谈
[21:42] I am not going to hurt you 不会伤害你的
[21:51] His name is Richard Dorsey. 他叫 Richard Dorsey
[21:54] You know, you keep pursuing this, you’re going to end up suspended. 你一直追究这事 会被停职的
[21:57] Dorsey’s prints were found inside my car under the broken window. 在我车内的碎窗 下面发现 Dorsey 的指纹
[22:01] Well, that’s consistent with him putting the body in your car. 只能证明他把尸体放进你车里
[22:03] Grissom, he’s a homeless guy. Grisson 他是流浪汉
[22:05] He lives in the alley behind the strip club. 住在脱衣舞俱乐部 后面的小巷子里
[22:07] Don’t you get it? He’s Gedda’s fall guy. 你不明白吗? 他是 Gedda 的替罪羊
[22:09] This is a frame job. 这是栽赃嫁祸
[22:12] Okay, I’ll have Brass check it out. 好吧 我会让 Brass 去查个究竟
[22:16] You stay out of it, though. 你别插手
[22:22] We’ve got the victim’s blood and hair at your kennel. 我们在你的狗场 发现死者的血和头发
[22:24] She died of an overdose of the same drugs that were found in a medicine cabinet 杀死她的药物也在你的药柜里
[22:28] that only you had access to. 并且只有你能打开它
[22:30] If I were you, I’d save my money and start talking. 我要是你 就省下律师费开始招供
[22:33] Are you acting as his lawyer now? 你当起他的律师来了?
[22:37] Mr. Card, I found this hidden came rain the exam room. Card 先生 我发现隔壁检查室 藏着这个摄像头
[22:41] Where’s the receiver? 接收器在哪里?
[22:43] I don’t know anything about this. 我对此一无所知
[22:45] Did you forget about the camera when you killed Elizabeth Rodriguez? 你杀 Elizabeth Rodriguez 时 忘了有摄像头吗?
[22:47] I didn’t kill Lizzie. She was my business partner. 我没杀 Lizzie 她是我的合作伙伴
[22:49] I’m advising you to stop talking. 我建议你别说话
[22:51] It’s not your ass. 这不是你的命
[22:53] I’m a victim here. 我也是受害者
[22:55] How do you figure? 怎么说?
[22:57] It was on the morning news that Lizzie was dead. 早间新闻报了 Lizzie 的死讯
[23:01] And when I came into work… 我去上班…
[23:13] So instead of calling the police, 你没报警
[23:17] you cleaned up the crime scene. 而是清理了现场
[23:19] That makes you an accessory. 这样你就成了帮凶
[23:20] He was afraid for his life. 他只是害怕
[23:22] Nobody cheats the D Street Killers out of 50 Gs and lives. 没人能活着骗走D街杀手5万块
[23:26] You cheated them out of $50, 000? 你骗了他们5万块?
[23:29] Not me. 不是我
[23:30] Lizzie. 是 Lizzie
[23:32] We banked 50 Gs. 赢了5万块
[23:34] I bet Gino’s getting sick of losing. Gino 一定恨死输钱了
[23:36] It never fails. 屡试不爽
[23:39] When I fight a dog, I fight to win. 我要斗狗就一定要斗赢
[23:43] Lizzie was the #1 dog fighter in all of Vegas. Lizzie 是维加斯最有名的斗狗者
[23:48] That drove Gino nuts cause he was like this close to knocking her off the top spot. 这让 Gino 发疯 他就差一点就能赢她
[23:52] You seriously want us to believe that Mrs. Rodriguez, humanitarian of the year, 你想让我们相信 Rodriguez 女士 年度人道主义者
[23:56] was into dog fighting? 会去斗狗?
[23:57] Oh, she was no Mother Theresa. 她可不是什么特雷莎修女
[24:00] But, see, she’d still be alive if she wasn’t a dirty dog fighter. 如果她没用阴招 她还能活着
[24:04] That rub, it made the other dog sick. 那种油 会让对手难受
[24:08] Gee, I hate to see the sport tainted like that. 天 真受不了运动被污染成这样
[24:10] Why do you think she gave money to my rescue kennel? 你认为她为什么要赞助我的狗场?
[24:13] She didn’t even like dogs, but fighting them, that was in her blood. 她都不喜欢狗 可斗狗是她的本性
[24:18] Passed down from her daddy who taught her the whole family business. 从她父亲那里继承的 也是她父亲教会她的这一切
[24:22] Okay… what is this? 这是什么?
[24:29] It’s a… it’s a breeding stand. 这是生产器
[24:33] The sport has a high mortality rate, 这个比赛的死亡率很高
[24:36] and, uh, combative bitches won’t breed without a fight. 好斗的母狗只会在打斗中生产
[24:40] So we have to tie them down to consummate the act. 所以把它们绑在上面 好让过程完美
[24:45] The victim was tied to that stand. 受害者被绑在上面了
[24:49] That’s sick. 真变态
[24:54] My client’s willing to give you everything. 我的委托人愿意告诉你们一切
[24:57] What’s “everything”? 什么是”一切”?
[24:58] My client cleaned up the scene, but he didn’t dispose of the evidence. 他清理了犯罪现场 但没扔掉证据
[25:06] We can also give you Gino Aquino. 我们也会供出 Gino Aquino
[26:32] LVPD! Police! Freeze! 拉斯维加斯警局!警察!不许动!
[26:34] Nadie se mueve! 所有人不许动!
[26:35] Manos arriba! 把手举起来!
[26:36] Hands in the air! 把手举起来!
[26:54] I give up! I give up! 我投降! 我投降!
[26:55] on ground, now! 趴下 快!
[26:57] Freeze! 不许动!
[26:58] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[27:02] Let me guess. You find your dog? 我猜猜 你找到狗了?
[27:11] Hey, what’s going to happen to all these dogs now? 这些狗怎么办?
[27:13] They’ll have to be put down. 要处死
[27:15] Law says they’re dangerous. 法律规定 它们是危险的
[27:17] And the people who turn them into killers, 但把它们变成凶手的人
[27:19] they just get away with a slap on the wrist, huh? 受点轻罚就完事了?
[27:21] It’s not illegal to train them to fight. 训练它们打斗并不违法
[27:26] Well, it should be. 应该规定成违法
[27:39] Get away from my house. 走开
[27:41] Sorry. 对不起
[27:45] Grissom.
[27:47] All these guys know Dorsey. 他们都认识 Dorsey
[27:49] This is where he lives. 他就住这儿
[28:09] Hey, Mitch. 嘿 Mitch
[28:12] That’s him. 是他
[28:14] Richard Dorsey, time to wake up. Richard Dorsey 该起来了
[28:17] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[28:27] Methead. 笨蛋
[28:30] No weapons. 没有武器
[28:31] He’s clean. 没有攻击性
[28:33] all right, **** 好了 我们走
[28:48] Pulled this bullet out of Mr. Aquino’s shoulder. 从 Aquino 肩膀取出的子弹
[28:51] It looks like a like. 25 caliber. 像点25口径左轮气枪
[28:53] That’s friendly fire. 同伴干的
[28:56] Thanks, Doc. 谢谢你 医生
[29:00] My arm ain’t never gonna work right again. 我的胳膊再好不起来了
[29:02] I’m gonna sull your asses. 我要告你们
[29:03] No, no, no, it was a. 25 caliber slug they pulled out of you. 打你的是点25口径左轮气枪
[29:06] It means it was one of your boys. 是你手下人干的
[29:08] It was probably some cop’s backup. 说不定是某个警察的备用枪
[29:10] Yeah, that’s probably it. 是啊 很有可能
[29:11] Ya Basta, Gino. 别撑了 Gino
[29:13] We have witness who says you killed 有证人说
[29:14] Elizabeth Rodriguez because she cheated you out of 50 Gs. 你杀了 Elizabeth Rodriguez 因为他骗了你5万块
[29:18] Let me guess: you been talking to Steve Card. 我猜猜 Steve Card 吧
[29:20] Little screamer. 那个告密的人
[29:22] That finger’s pointing the other way. 他骗你们呢
[29:25] Lizzie had cojones. Lizzie 有本事
[29:27] I loved that woman. 我喜欢那个女人
[29:28] I respected her. 我尊敬她
[29:30] You never cross Lizzie, she’ll cut ’em off. 谁要是越界了 她决不手软
[29:33] But Card, he thought he had that immunity idol cause he worked for her. 但 Card 以为为她工作就有特权
[29:36] Tonto. 傻子
[29:43] You cheating little bitch. You been doing this all night? 作弊的死人 你一晚上都在干这个?
[29:47] If I ever catch you cheating again, I will feed your heart to that dog. 我要是再看到你这么做 就把你的心挖出来喂狗
[29:53] That last fight wasn’t on the up. 上一场比赛结果不咋地
[29:54] Next dog’s not right either. You forfeit. 要是下一场还不行 唯你是问
[29:58] Without her, he was nobody. 没有她 他什么都不是
[30:01] She was a bad bitch. 她可不是什么好人
[30:03] That’s your motive. 这才就是你们要的杀人动机
[30:06] Anything else you need help with? 还有什么要我帮忙吗?
[30:10] Tell me about all the dead dogs I found down the Silverado Wash. 讲讲我在 Silverado Wash 发现的那些死狗吧
[30:15] Were you the one that tortured them? 是你虐待它们的吗?
[30:16] Made them fight? 让它们打斗?
[30:18] When they died, were you the one that threw them out with the trash? 它们死了 就把它们和垃圾一起扔出去?
[30:23] Was that you? 是不是你?
[30:25] I thought this was about Lizzi 我以为你们是来问 Lizzi 的事
[30:27] One way or another, Gi, you’re not going to see the streets for quite a while. 不管怎样 Gino 你都逃不掉
[30:35] You know, there are two things a jury can’t do: 陪审团不能容忍两件事
[30:38] people who abuse kids and people who abuse animals. 虐待儿童和虐待动物
[30:40] So buena suerte. 祝你好运
[30:45] Classic he said/he said. 典型狗咬狗
[30:47] Steve card was the only one with access to the drugs 只有 Steve card 能拿到那些药
[30:50] and he admitted to cleaning up the crime scene. 他也承认了清理现场
[30:52] There’s no forced entry at the kennel. 狗场没有强行进入的痕迹
[30:53] He has no alibi. 他没有不在场证明
[30:55] And why would he give us all of Elizabeth’s personal effects? 他干吗把 Elizabeth 挣的那些黑钱 都告诉我们?
[30:58] You know, I’m starting to get the feeling guy’s not really all that smart. 我觉得这家伙没那么聪明
[31:01] He has a good lawyer. 他有个好律师
[31:03] Realized that we were onto his client and wanted to throw us off the scent. 知道我们盯上了他的委托人 就想办法让我们转移视线
[31:06] Well, maybe Gino’s telling the truth. 也许 Gino 说的是实话
[31:09] Problem is, we don’t have enough evidence to convict either one of them. 问题是 没有证据给任何一个定罪
[31:14] One pair of woman’s shoes, size 7, silver. 一双女鞋 7码 银色
[31:19] Swabbed a blood sample from the instep of the right shoe, sent it to DNA. 从右脚内侧取得血样 送去化验
[31:24] One woman’s handbag, also silver. 一个女包 也是银色
[31:27] Contents include one tube of Superla Red lipstick #36… 里面有一支 Superla 36号唇膏
[31:35] one mirrored compact… 一个带镜小粉盒
[31:39] one set of keys holdings. 一串钥匙 上面有…
[31:42] four… no, five keys… one Mercedes key, one Schlage brass key. 4…不, 5把钥匙 一辆奔驰车钥匙 一把公寓钥匙
[32:19] Steve Card was lying when he said he was the only one with the key to the drug cabinet. Steve Card 说了谎 他不是唯一一个有药柜钥匙的人
[32:23] Elizabeth had one, too. Elizabeth 也有
[32:24] Means the killer could have used her key. 凶手有可能用了她的钥匙
[32:26] Got a print. 发现指纹
[32:33] Nick.
[32:34] Hey. 嘿
[32:35] We, uh, we can’t really talk to him yet. 我们还不能审讯他
[32:36] He’s still waiting for his lawyer. 他在等律师
[32:37] – He’s waiting for me. – Hmm? – 他在等我 – 嗯?
[32:40] He’s confidential informant. 他是卧底
[32:42] The DA’s investigating Steve Card, Gino Aquino, Elizabeth Rodriguez, 地检在调查 Steve Card Gino Aquino 和 Elizabeth Rodriguez
[32:46] everybody associated with the dogfighting ring. 任何与斗狗有关联的人
[32:48] So you knew about this? 这些你早就知道?
[32:51] Knowing about it and proving it are two different things. 知道和证明是两码事
[32:54] Okay. 好
[32:56] Okay, so what’s this guy’s story? 他是怎么回事?
[32:58] Same old… he… 老故事了 他…
[33:00] used to ride with the D-Streeters, shot his old man when he was 15, 以前和D街杀手们一起混 15岁枪击了他爸爸
[33:03] did four years in Juvie, got out, tried to turn his life around. 在少管所呆了4年 出来后想重新开始
[33:06] We busted him 18 months ago for possession and assault. 18个月前因为强占和殴打被逮捕
[33:09] He cut a deal. 我们做了个交易
[33:10] So he’s got a history of violence. 他有犯罪历史
[33:13] You think he killed Mrs. Rodriguez? 你认为是他杀了 Rodriguez 夫人吗?
[33:16] It took me over a year to get him inside that dogfighting ring. 我用了一年才把他安进斗狗圈
[33:20] I’m reserving judgment. 我不予置评
[33:26] I did the best that I could. 我尽力了
[33:28] I’m sure you did, Tommy. 我知道 Tommy
[33:29] And I told you what they were doing to those dogs and I gave you all the tapes. 他们怎么对狗的我都告诉你了 带子也给你了
[33:32] It wasn’t enough. 还不够
[33:34] We needed to see the dogs fighting; that’s the felony. 我们要亲眼看到斗狗 那才是重罪
[33:37] But they had the fights in different places. 但地点经常变
[33:39] I mean, she never told me where they were, s-so… 她从没告诉过我 所以…
[33:42] Tommy, did you kill Elizabeth Rodriguez? Tommy 是你杀了 Elizabeth Rodriguez 吗?
[33:46] I, I could understand if you did. 如果是你做的 我能理解
[33:50] A whole lot of people that would say she had it coming. 很多人都认为她罪有应得
[34:00] You know, I’ve been on the streets… in Juvie. 我以前在街上混过 少管所呆过
[34:04] I’ve seen people do some bad things to each other, but those dogs, like… 见过人们恶行相向 但那些狗…
[34:10] you can beat their brains in and, 打破它们的脑袋
[34:12] like, a minute later they come up to you just wagging their tails. 它们还是会马上对你摇尾巴
[34:15] I know, man. That’s how they are. 我知道 它们就是这样
[34:18] I always had dogs growing up. 我养狗的
[34:21] Did you? 你养过吗?
[34:23] No, I never had a pet. My mom was allergic. 我从没养过宠物 妈妈过敏
[34:26] No, but you really cared about those dogs at the kennel. 但你是真的关心狗场中的狗
[34:29] Now, I know. 我知道
[34:31] I saw the way you treated them. 我见过你是怎么对待它们的
[34:34] Do you know how they train them? 你知道他们是怎么训狗的吗?
[34:38] They’d run them till they dropped. 让它们跑到筋疲力尽
[34:41] They’d strengthen their jaws. 强化下颚
[34:43] Then, they would feed them little dogs, sometimes cats… 然后用小狗喂食 有时则是猫
[34:49] just to give them the taste of blood. 让它们熟悉血的滋味
[34:52] And I showed you what she did and you did nothing to stop her. 我把证据都给了你 你却什么也没做
[34:57] No. No, but you did. 是 但你动手了
[35:02] Didn’t you? 不是吗?
[35:08] She was fighting dogs. All right, she was… 她斗狗…
[35:11] she was killing dogs in the ring for money week after week. 周复一周 为了挣钱 让狗死在斗狗场上
[35:17] And the city decides to give her an award? 市政府却决定给她颁奖?
[35:23] I gave her what she really deserved. 我做的 是她应得的
[36:06] At least I had the decency to euthanize her before I threw her to the dogs. 至少我知道先安乐死她 再丢去喂狗
[36:20] Well, you don’t look like a guy who just got a confession. 凶手认罪了 你可不怎么高兴
[36:22] Oh… somethings still bugging me. 嗯…还有些事困扰我
[36:25] If Mr. Rodriguez hadn’t left the party, Elizabeth might still be alive. 如果 Rodriguez 先生没有离开聚会 Elizabeth 可能还活着
[36:29] You think he would have gone to the kennel with her? 你觉得他会和她一起去狗场?
[36:32] I don’t know, but he received a phone call from somebody that night that made him leave his wife. 不知道 但他接了一个电话 所以才离开了老婆
[36:36] Check the phone records. 查下电话记录
[36:43] Mr. Rodriguez. Rodriguez 先生
[36:45] Tienes Tiempo? 有空吗?
[36:46] Detective Vega, Mr. Stokes. Vegas 探员 Stokes 先生
[36:48] Did you catch the man who killed my wife? 你们抓到杀害我太太的凶手了吗?
[36:50] Yes, sir. 是的
[36:51] Tommy Halpert.
[36:53] We have him in custody now. 我们已经拘禁了他
[36:54] Hey, witnesses at the party said that you received a phone call the night of the murder 有目击者称 你妻子遇害的那晚 你接了个电话
[36:58] and then you just left. 于是离开了聚会
[37:00] We know that phone call was from Tommy Halpert. 电话是 Tommy Halpert 打的
[37:09] What’d you two talk about? 你们说了些什么?
[37:13] Tommy said if I didn’t speak to my wife that night, he would. Tommy 说如果我不和我太太谈 就由他去
[37:16] Speak to your wife about what? 谈什么?
[37:19] The dogfighting. 斗狗
[37:21] He showed me the tapes. 他给我看了那些带子
[37:29] What did Elizabeth say when you confronted her? 你质问 Elizabeth 时 她怎么说?
[37:32] I didn’t. 我没有
[37:33] So you just left her there, 你明知道 Tommy 要找她
[37:35] knowing that Tommy was going to come after her? 却丢下她一个人?
[37:38] Violence begets violence. 以暴易暴
[37:42] Is that all? 完了吗?
[37:45] You let this happen. 你任由它发生
[37:49] You did. 你干的
[37:56] Hey, you still with me, Richard? 你还在听吗? Richard
[37:58] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是的 是的
[37:59] Remember her? 记得她吗?
[38:01] She worked at Pigalle. 她在皮嘉尔脱衣舞夜总会工作
[38:03] They all look the same to me. 对我来说她们都长一个样
[38:04] No, they don’t. There’s blondes, brunettes, B-cups, D-cups. 才不是 有金发的 褐发的 B 罩杯的 D 罩杯的
[38:07] How about a cup of coffee, huh? 可以来杯咖啡吗?
[38:10] Hey, you got a cigarette I could bum off you? 能给根烟抽吗?
[38:12] It’s bad for your health. How about a diet soda? 那对身体不好 无咖汽水怎么样?
[38:13] Diet? No. No diet. 无咔? 不要
[38:15] I need the ups. 我要提神的东西
[38:18] Where did you get this? 这是哪来的?
[38:22] Where’s the soda? 汽水呢?
[38:24] Hey, it’s a two-way street, Richard. 一物换一物 Richard
[38:25] You answer the questions, we’ll get you a soda. 回答问题 就给你汽水
[38:28] Yeah. Uh… I found it. 我捡到的
[38:32] That’s it. I found it. 就是这样 我捡到的
[38:33] No, you didn’t. 不 不是
[38:35] I didn’t? 不是?
[38:37] Damn. 见鬼
[38:39] Okay. Uh, yeah, I stole it. 好吧 我偷的
[38:42] That’s right. I stole it. 没错 我偷来的
[38:47] Give me my purse! Give me my purse! 把包还给我! 把包还给我!
[38:55] Help! 来人啊!
[38:56] Somebody! 来人啊!
[38:58] I needed money. 我缺钱
[38:59] Then what happened? 然后呢?
[39:01] I got high. 我嗑的很高
[39:02] – Then what? – I got high again. – 再然后呢? – 又嗑高了一次
[39:04] Then what? Did you kill her? 然后呢? 你杀了她?
[39:08] We found her purse and the bloody murder weapon in the place where you were sleeping. 在你睡觉的地方找到了她的包 和带血的凶器
[39:13] We found her dead body inside this car. 尸体在这辆车里被发现
[39:20] Why’d you pick that car, Richard? 为什么选这辆车 Richard?
[39:22] I don’t know what you mean. 我不知道你说什么
[39:24] We found your fingerprint inside the car. 车里有你的指纹
[39:26] No, that wasn’t me. 不 不是我…
[39:28] Tha-tha-that w… that was them. 是他们
[39:31] Who’s them? 他们是谁?
[39:33] I c… I can’t talk no more. 我不能再说下去了
[39:39] – Come on. Tell the truth. – Get him out of here. – 拜托 说实话 – 把他带出去
[39:40] – Not you. – Tell the truth. – 不要你 – 说实话
[39:42] This is all your fault. 都是你的错
[39:43] We’ll take care of you. We’ll get you into rehab. Come on. 我们会保护你的 安排你去戒毒
[39:45] – There is no truth! – Tell the truth! – 没有什么真相 – 说实话
[39:47] – There is no truth! – Take the chair and sit down – 没有什么真相! – 把椅子扶起来 然后坐下
[39:49] Hey! 嘿
[39:51] As of right now, you’re suspended for two weeks. 从现在开始 你停职2周
[39:53] Grissom, you and I both know that Gedda killed that girl and pinned it on that bum. Grissom 你我都知道 是 Gedda 杀人栽赃
[39:57] They gave him drugs, got him high, and planted the evidence. 给他毒品 让他嗑高 再留下证据
[39:59] You just got to give me a chance to prove it. 只要你给我个机会证明
[40:01] You’ve had all your chances. 你有过机会
[40:02] You take the suspension or you’re fired. 你要么停职 要么别干了
[40:18] Hey. I got an update for you. 嘿 我有个新消息
[40:22] He got suspended. 他被停职了
[40:24] Good work. 干的好
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme