时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hey, bro, I’m driving drunk, and you’re lighting up a j? | 嘿 兄弟 我在醉酒驾车 而你在抽大麻 |
[00:24] | Maybe we should wait for those… hell, dude. | 也许我们该下地狱了 |
[00:28] | Man, we’re in Vegas. | 得了 这里可是拉斯维加斯 |
[00:29] | Sweet potato Vegas! | 美好的大红薯维加斯! |
[00:51] | hide that! hide that! | 把烟藏起来! 藏起来! |
[00:56] | hide that! Hide it! Hide it! | 藏起来! 快! |
[00:58] | Get it out of here! | 扔外头去! |
[01:04] | hey, hide that liquor! Hide the liquor! Hide it! | 把酒藏起来! 快点! |
[01:08] | Throw that joint out! | 把烟扔了! |
[01:12] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他! 抓住他! |
[01:15] | Shoot him! Shoot him! | 打死他! 打死他! |
[02:27] | get out of the way! | 给我闪开! |
[02:37] | LVPD, Hold on there | 拉斯维加斯警局 站住! |
[02:57] | hello? | 喂? |
[03:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:03] | Unknown caller. | 未知来电 |
[03:05] | No call list. | 没有呼叫记录 |
[03:08] | Probably disposable. | 这可能是一次性手机 |
[03:26] | Where’s Warrick? | Warrick 哪去了? |
[03:27] | We’ve been calling him. There’s no answer. | 打了他电话 没人接 |
[03:29] | See what happens when you get in a high-speed chase | 瞧吧 我们跟着一辆垃圾车拼命追 |
[03:30] | with a garbage truck and end up with two dead bodies. | 结果得到了两具尸体 |
[03:34] | Where’s the other one? | 另一具在哪儿? |
[03:38] | I take it he came out of the truck? | 他是从卡车里掉出来的? |
[03:40] | He flew out. | 是飞出来 |
[03:41] | At least that’s what every eyewitness tells us. | 至少目击者都是这么说的 |
[03:43] | Well, city landfill is a couple of miles down the road. | 市垃圾场离这里就几英里 |
[03:47] | What’s the TOD, David? | 死亡时间 David? |
[03:48] | Nine, maybe ten, hours. | 九到十个小时 |
[03:49] | I got no id on either of the bodies. | 两具尸体上都没有任何身份证明 |
[03:51] | No id on the truck. | 卡车里也没有 |
[03:51] | I ran the VIN number and the plates. | 我查了车号和车牌 |
[03:53] | They’re not in the system. | 完全没有记录 |
[03:56] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[03:57] | Control sanitation is the only waste company in Vegas. | 管理清洁公司是拉斯维加斯 唯一的垃圾处理公司 |
[04:00] | If the garbageman works for them, his prints would be in the system. | 如果他属于这个公司 公司应该有他的指纹资料 |
[04:03] | All right. Catherine, you and I got the bodies. | Catherine 你和我处理尸体 |
[04:05] | Greg, since Warrick’s MIA, you have a choice: The truck or the trail. | Greg 既然 Warrick 仍然失踪 你可以选择 垃圾车或逃跑路线 |
[04:11] | I’ll go for the fresh air. | 我选空气新鲜的地儿 |
[04:12] | Do I get a choice, too? | 我也能选择吗? |
[04:13] | Because, if you don’t mind, I’m going to take the garbageman. | 如果你不介意 我想处理清洁工 |
[04:16] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[04:18] | good luck | 好运 |
[04:20] | I thought I told you not to call me on this line. | 我早说过不要打这个电话 |
[04:23] | Maybe that’s because I don’t want to talk to you. | 也许我就是不想和你说话 |
[04:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[04:28] | Why don’t you ask the father of your unborn child? | 你为什么不问你肚里孩子的爸爸? |
[04:32] | No. That’s stupid. | 不 别那样 |
[04:33] | Don’t call the lawyers. | 不要叫律师 |
[04:34] | Tina, don’t call… | Tina 不要… |
[04:35] | Tina! Tina! | |
[04:37] | Don’t call… Tina! | 不要… Tina! |
[04:40] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[04:50] | Hey, Gris, I’m sorry I’m late. | Gris 抱歉我来晚了 |
[04:52] | I had some business to take care of. | 我有些事情要处理 |
[04:53] | This is your business. | 这才是你要处理的事 |
[04:55] | You were first up. | 你第一个被呼叫 |
[04:57] | That means you’re supposed to be here first. | 你就该最先到达现场 |
[04:59] | You get to process the trash truck. | 你来处理垃圾车 |
[05:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:02] | But get it off the street. | 但别在街上干 |
[05:04] | Tow it to the impound yard. | 先拖去扣押处 |
[05:21] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 09 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[05:56] | These coveralls are brand-new. | 这工作服是崭新的 |
[06:01] | Your garbageman was in excellent shape. | 这垃圾工的身材真不错 |
[06:03] | Cod is as expected. | 死因跟预料的一样 |
[06:05] | Massive BFT due to his unfortunate collision with the t-bird. | 与雷鸟车相撞造成的重伤 |
[06:09] | And your other vic was in his late 20s. | 另一名受害者20多岁 |
[06:12] | He was definitely crushed by something. | 他肯定被挤压过 |
[06:14] | Most likely, the garbage compactor. | 不出意外应该是垃圾压实工具 |
[06:17] | Which happened postmortem. | 而且是在死后被压 |
[06:18] | Oh, it’s always better to be compacted dead rather than alive. | 总比活活被压死好 |
[06:25] | What’s his cod? | 他的死因是什么? |
[06:30] | Suffocation. | 窒息 |
[06:31] | He had petechial hemorrhaging. | 他身上有出血的瘀斑 |
[06:33] | I found white fibers in the nose and mouth. | 鼻子和嘴里有白色纤维 |
[06:36] | Sent them over to Hodges. | 我送去 Hodges 那里了 |
[06:37] | He called back, confirmed they were silk. | 他打来电话 确定了是丝绸 |
[06:39] | I tried to trace garbageman’s cell phone. | 我调查过垃圾工的手机 |
[06:41] | Like we expected, it’s disposable. | 如我们所想 是一次性手机 |
[06:43] | So I tracked down the distributor. | 接着我查到了供货商 |
[06:44] | It was paid for in cash under a bogus name. | 购买者是现金支付 使用了假名 |
[06:48] | But I did get an AFIS hit off his print. | 不过指纹搜寻倒是有了结果 |
[06:51] | Brody Biggs. | |
[06:52] | Former cop. | 做过警察 |
[06:53] | When was this taken? | 这是什么时候照的? |
[06:54] | 1975, police academy graduation. | 1975年 警察学院毕业典礼 |
[06:57] | I contacted LVPD. | 我询问过拉斯维加斯警局 |
[06:59] | They said he quit the force back in 1980 with a perfect record. | 他在1980年带着完美纪录辞了职 |
[07:02] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[07:03] | Social came back to several different garages around town. | 辗转于城里多家汽车修理厂 |
[07:06] | He was a freelance mechanic for 20 years. | 他做了20年的自由修理工 |
[07:08] | All right, we got to get his personnel file. | 很好 接着找他的人事档案 |
[07:10] | What about the other vic? | 另一名受害者呢? |
[07:12] | it’s Jason Crewes. 27. | Jason Crewes 27岁 |
[07:14] | Got a hit off his work card. | 由工作证查到了身份 |
[07:15] | He’s worked at five different casinos over the last six years. | 过去六年他分别在五个赌场工作过 |
[07:25] | Well, it doesn’t look like Jason planned on going anywhere. | 看起来 Jason 本来准备待在家里 |
[07:30] | I know a lot of people in this phone. | 这电话簿上的人很多我都认识 |
[07:32] | You do not. | 才怪 |
[07:35] | Knows some famous people. | 他认识不少名人 |
[07:37] | Or uses famous nicknames for his friends. | 或者只是用名人的名字称呼朋友 |
[08:40] | did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[09:41] | Nick! | |
[09:45] | I think I just found ground zero. | 我想这就是凶案现场 |
[09:47] | I think Jason was killed here. | Jason 就在这里被杀 |
[10:07] | Well, this would have been the perfect murder | 如果 Jason 的尸体被运到了垃圾场 |
[10:09] | if Jason’s body would have actually made it to the landfill. | 这倒是场完美谋杀 |
[10:11] | Would have been incinerated. | 会和垃圾一起被焚化 |
[10:13] | At least now his mother has someone to bury. | 至少现在他母亲可以让他下葬 |
[10:17] | He was alone last night. | 他昨晚独自一人 |
[10:19] | We talked at about 3:00 in the morning. | 我们凌晨三点钟通了电话 |
[10:22] | He said he got off work early and was going to bed, | 他说他提前下班 正要去睡觉 |
[10:25] | and he’d call me when he woke up. | 起床后会给我打电话 |
[10:29] | But he never did. | 但他没有 |
[10:32] | Have you ever seen this man? | 你见过这个男人吗? |
[10:34] | His name is Brody Biggs. | 他的名字叫 Brody Biggs |
[10:35] | He’s a mechanic. | 是个修理工 |
[10:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[10:39] | We think this is the man that killed your son. | 我们认为他杀了你儿子 |
[10:42] | If he’s a mechanic, maybe he worked on some of Jason’s limos. | 如果他是个修理工 也许他修过 Jason 的豪华轿车 |
[10:47] | I thought Jason was a club owner. | 我以为 Jason 是俱乐部老板 |
[10:49] | He was a limo driver before that, long time ago. | 很久以前他是豪华轿车司机 |
[10:54] | Well, couldn’t be that long ago. | 再久也久不到哪去 |
[10:56] | Jason was only 27. | Jason 只有27岁 |
[10:59] | You have to be 25 to be a limo driver. | 大于25岁才能开豪华轿车 |
[11:01] | He had all kinds of fake ids. | 他有各种伪造的身份证明 |
[11:04] | Drove his first long one at 18. | 18岁时就开上了豪华车 |
[11:07] | The owner of the limo company liked Jason. | 豪华轿车公司的老板喜欢 Jason |
[11:10] | Made him a VIP driver. | 让他开贵宾车 |
[11:13] | Celebs liked Jason. | 名人们也喜欢 Jason |
[11:15] | He could take his clients to a motel 6 and it’d be the hottest spot in town. | 他把客户送到六号汽车旅馆 那将成为城里最热的焦点 |
[11:22] | Wasn’t long before the club owners invested in Jason, | 没多久俱乐部老板就找 Jason 合作 |
[11:25] | made him a group partner, gave him his own spot. | 让他成为合伙人 拥有自己的场子 |
[11:29] | Then two, then five. | 然后两个 接着五个 |
[11:32] | Suddenly, he’s running the whole club scene. | 很快 整个俱乐部都归他管了 |
[11:38] | I guess I should say he ran the club scene. | 应该说曾经归他管 |
[11:44] | He’s not going to be running anything anymore. | 他再也不能干什么了 |
[11:54] | I’ll be damned. | 我要疯了 |
[11:58] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[12:01] | The good old days. | 曾经的美好时光 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:04] | Here’s an ad for the silver slipper casino… buffet. | 这里有个银鞋自助赌场的广告 |
[12:08] | Back when they had real eggs, not powdered ones. | 那时候他们还卖新鲜鸡蛋 而不是鸡蛋粉 |
[12:12] | Hey, Gris, listen. About me being late… | Gris 听着 关于迟到的事 |
[12:14] | you have a cell phone paid for by the department. | 你的手机由政府付费 |
[12:17] | You call, you say you’re running late. | 你该打个电话 说声要晚点来 |
[12:19] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[12:22] | I don’t know. This, uh… | 不知道 这个… |
[12:23] | this whole divorce has taken the wind out of my sails. | 离婚让我事事不顺 |
[12:26] | You know, I used to have the team to distract me from all this, | 以前还有我们这个组帮我忘记不快 |
[12:29] | but even that’s changed with Sara being gone. | Sara 走后 连这也变了 |
[12:33] | I feel kind of disconnected. | 我感到与世隔绝 |
[12:34] | You’ve got your work. | 你还有工作 |
[12:36] | Don’t screw that up. | 别搞砸了 |
[12:55] | Van Halen, 1984. | Van Halen 1984年 |
[13:02] | Either this truck was delivering merchandise for a memorabilia store | 这辆车要么是给纪念品商店运货 |
[13:05] | or it’s just plain old. | 要么本身就是老古董 |
[13:07] | Maybe that’s why brass couldn’t find the registration record. | 也许正因为如此 Brass 找不到登记资料 |
[13:13] | These old blue license plates were issued in the ’80s. | 陈旧的蓝牌照发行于80年代 |
[13:16] | I don’t think this truck’s been on the streets since. | 我觉得这车自那以后就没开过 |
[13:51] | I think this guy was disguising his truck. | 这家伙大概在伪装自己的车 |
[13:54] | It was orange before it was green. | 这车本来是橙色的 |
[13:57] | They used to use orange garbage trucks in the ’80s. | 80年代的垃圾车就是橙色 |
[14:00] | The hydraulic cylinder blew. | 液压缸爆了 |
[14:02] | Maybe when he crushed the body. | 也许是由压尸体导致 |
[14:10] | Found this. 22 in the parking lot near the crash. | 在车祸附近的停车场发现这把枪 点22口径 |
[14:13] | Check these bullets. | 看子弹 |
[14:16] | Shorts. | 短弹 |
[14:17] | Usually used for shooting small animals, | 一般用来射击小动物 |
[14:18] | but in some cases they’re used on people in place of a silencer. | 在某些场合则为了消音用来杀人 |
[14:21] | Less gunpowder, less noise. | 火药少 噪音就小 |
[14:24] | Look, if the garbageman had this gun, why didn’t he just shoot the vic? | 如果垃圾工有枪 干嘛不直接射杀死者? |
[14:26] | He found Jason sleeping. | 当时 Jason 在睡觉 |
[14:27] | Why make a mess if you don’t have to? | 何必增加麻烦? |
[14:29] | Sounds like a professional hit man. | 感觉象是职业杀手 |
[14:31] | Is we still have to find the guy who hired him. | 如果是 我们还得去找雇主 |
[14:37] | I traced the van number on the garbage truck back to the regency, | 查到垃圾车的 |
[14:40] | the company that made it. | 制造公司是摄政王 |
[14:41] | The only model of that truck sold in Nevada | 在内华达 这款车的唯一买主 |
[14:43] | was to a company called the Regal Sanitation Group. | 是皇朝卫生集团 |
[14:46] | They shut down in ’83. | 83年关门 |
[14:48] | That explains the garbage. | 能解释垃圾来源 |
[14:50] | Regal Sanitation was owned by Anthony Pezzulo. | 皇朝卫生集团的老板 是 Anthony Pezzulo |
[14:53] | I’m studying mob history for my book. | 为了写书 我在研究黑帮史 |
[14:56] | Pezzulo? | |
[14:57] | Wasn’t he the mob boss who owned the Starfly? | 他不是星飞公司的黑帮老板吗? |
[15:02] | They called Pezzulo “whacko, “ | 人们称 Pezzulo 怪胎 |
[15:03] | not so much for his wacky personality as for his love for whacking guys. | 并非指他为人怪异 而是他爱揍人 |
[15:09] | Until he himself got whacked at the Wisconsin dells in 1983. | 直到1983年他在威斯康辛峡谷酒店 被人暴打致死 |
[15:13] | Every mob-owned business in Vegas shut down when Pezzulo died. | Pezzulo 一死 维加斯的所有黑帮生意都告一段落 |
[15:17] | These scumbags lay roaches. | 这些混账总除不干净 |
[15:18] | Just when you think they’re gone, they pop back up again. | 正当你以为他们消失了 他们又再次出现 |
[15:21] | Somebody put a hit out on Jason. | 有人雇凶谋杀 Jason |
[15:24] | It couldn’t have been Pezzulo ’cause he’s been dead for 20 years. | 不可能是 Pezzulo 他都死了20年 |
[15:26] | Pezzulo’s wife Kate got rid of regal sanitation right after he died. | Pezzulo 一咽气 遗孀 Kate 就把皇朝集团脱手了 |
[15:30] | She still around? | 她还生活在这里? |
[15:31] | She fell off the radar. | 销声匿迹了 |
[15:33] | All I could find was this old photo. | 我只能找到这张老照片 |
[15:37] | I told you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[15:39] | You lied about your name. | 你没说真名 |
[15:40] | The feds told me to forget I ever had the Pezzulo name. | 联邦探员 让我忘记 Pezzulo 这个旧名 |
[15:44] | I wasn’t about to remember it for you. | 我可不会为你重提 |
[15:47] | My husband had more cops than capos on his payroll. | 我丈夫养的警察比黑帮头子还多 |
[15:50] | So you went into witness protection. | 所以你参加了证人保护计划 |
[15:52] | You changed your identity. | 换了身份 |
[15:54] | And then you stayed in Vegas? | 然后就留在维加斯? |
[15:56] | Feds felt we’d actually be safer here. | 联邦探员觉得这里反而更安全 |
[15:59] | They thought if we left, we might | 如果我们离开 |
[16:01] | suffer the same consequences as Anthony. | 也许会跟 Anthony 一样下场 |
[16:05] | Did Jason have any mob ties? | Jason 跟黑帮有关系吗? |
[16:09] | Jason was three years old when Anthony died. | Anthony 死时 Jason 才三岁 |
[16:13] | He never even knew his father. | 他对父亲知之甚少 |
[16:15] | The last time we talked you said you didn’t know Jason’s killer. | 上次我们谈话 你说不认识杀死 Jason 的凶手 |
[16:20] | What about this guy? | 这个人呢? |
[16:28] | That’s B.B. | 这是 BB |
[16:29] | That’s the same guy. | 同一个人 |
[16:31] | B.B. Is short for Brody Biggs. | BB 是 Brody Biggs 的简称 |
[16:36] | B.B. Didn’t kill Jason. | Jason 不是 BB 杀的 |
[16:38] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[16:40] | He was Anthony’s friend. | 他是 Anthony 的朋友 |
[16:43] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[16:46] | B.B. Was driving one of your husband’s old garbage trucks. | BB 开了一辆属于你丈夫的垃圾车 |
[16:50] | Your dead son was in the back with the rest of the garbage. | 车厢垃圾堆里藏着你儿子的尸体 |
[16:55] | How did B.B. Get the truck? | BB 怎么弄到车的? |
[17:02] | I haven’t seen B.B. In 23 years. | 我23年没见过 BB 了 |
[17:05] | You got rid of the business. | 你卖掉了公司 |
[17:07] | What happened to the trucks? | 那些车怎么处理了? |
[17:09] | I gave that stuff to Lou Gedda. | 我送给了 Lou Gedda |
[17:12] | The owner of Pigalle boulevard strip club. | 皮嘉尔大道脱衣舞夜总会老板 |
[17:15] | So did Gedda and B.B. Know each other? | Gedda 和 BB 认识吗? |
[17:18] | Of course, they were both on Anthony’s crew, but they would never… | 当然 他们为 Anthony 共事过 可他们绝不会… |
[17:23] | never what? | 绝不会什么? |
[17:26] | Never kill your son and dispose of him in one of the trucks you gave him? | 绝不会杀死你儿子 把他尸体扔进你送的垃圾车? |
[17:34] | When was the last time you saw Gedda? | 你最后一次见 Gedda 是什么时候? |
[17:40] | I haven’t had any contact with him since Anthony died. | Anthony 死后我跟他断了联系 |
[17:45] | So you’re telling me you haven’t seen or spoken to Lou Gedda in 23 years? | 你是说23年来你跟 Lou Gedda 从没见过面 没说过话? |
[17:52] | Gedda and I had an agreement. | Gedda 和我有协定 |
[17:56] | He was to keep away from our family. | 他要远离我家人 |
[18:00] | Forget Jason and I ever existed. | 忘记 Jason 和我的存在 |
[18:05] | Obviously, Lou Gedda is not a man of his word. | 显然 Lou Gedda 并未信守承诺 |
[18:25] | This place has always been bad news. | 这地方总是坏消息不断 |
[18:26] | My guys are in here at least twice a week. | 我的手下每周至少来两次 |
[18:28] | Yet there’s always a line. | 总是排长队 |
[18:30] | Never underestimate the power of the ass. | 可别小看渣滓的号召力 |
[18:34] | Hans up. Watch. | 小心 |
[19:14] | looking for Lou Gedda. | 我要找 Lou Gedda |
[19:26] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:38] | Yeah, come on in. | 行了 进来 |
[19:45] | Who let you two up here? | 谁放你们俩进来的? |
[19:46] | Just so I know who to fire. | 我等会就炒了他 |
[19:49] | Gold card. | 我有金卡 |
[19:52] | Oh, yeah, those seem to work everywhere. | 那玩意儿似乎畅行无阻 |
[19:55] | Got to get me one. | 我也得弄一个 |
[20:01] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你们为什么来 |
[20:03] | And I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[20:05] | I can’t control these girls. | 我拿这些姑娘没办法 |
[20:08] | They want to leave with customers and do whatever it is they do, | 她们跟客人 去干什么都是她们的事 |
[20:10] | I can’t prevent that. | 这我可阻止不了 |
[20:12] | Believe me, I don’t like whores. | 相信我 我不喜欢妓女 |
[20:15] | I like dancers. | 我喜欢舞女 |
[20:16] | When I find out they’re whores, I kick them curbside. | 我发现她们卖淫 就把她们赶出去 |
[20:20] | We’re not here about your girls. We’re here about this guy. | 我们不查你的姑娘 要查这个人 |
[20:23] | B. B. | |
[20:24] | Yeah, works at my auto detailing. | 他在我的汽车保养行干活 |
[20:27] | But I tell ya, he’s in here more, getting drunk and checking out the breast-est-es. | 可他来这的时间更多 喝个大醉 评胸论色 |
[20:32] | Well, you don’t have to worry about him anymore. He’s dead. | 你再也不用担心他了 他死了 |
[20:35] | Oh. Well… | 哦… |
[20:38] | unless you invite me to the funeral, what’s this got to do with me? | 除非你们请我参加他葬礼 否则这跟我什么关系? |
[20:41] | Tell me about Jason Crewes. | 跟我说说 Jason Crewes |
[20:43] | He brings me boatloads of celebrities, which equals boatloads of money. | 他带很多名人来我这 让我赚了很多钱 |
[20:47] | I love the kid. | 我爱这孩子 |
[20:49] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 别告诉我说 |
[20:51] | You think Jason killed B.B.? | 你们认为 Jason杀了BB? |
[20:54] | We think B.B. Killed Jason. | 我们认为 BB 杀了Jason |
[20:56] | Now, see, that makes more sense. | 这才有道理 |
[21:00] | When is the last time you saw Jason Crewes, sir? | 你最后一次见 Jason Crewes 是哪天? |
[21:02] | Last week. | 上星期 |
[21:03] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了? |
[21:04] | A couple years at most. | 最多几年 |
[21:06] | I still don’t understand what this has to do with me. | 我还是不明白这跟我什么关系 |
[21:09] | You missing a garbage truck? | 你丢过垃圾车吗? |
[21:10] | Go again? | 再说一遍? |
[21:11] | Regal sanitation group. | 皇朝卫生集团 |
[21:13] | Your buddy Pezzulo’s old company. | 你铁哥们 Pezzulo 以前的公司 |
[21:15] | You inherited the trucks. | 你得到了那些车 |
[21:17] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[21:18] | Jason Crewes’ corpse flew out of one of your trucks earlier this morning. | 今天一早 Jason Crewes 的尸体 从你的某辆车后飞出来 |
[21:22] | Do you know how much this club made last year? | 知道去年俱乐部赚了多少吗? |
[21:23] | 30 mill. | 三千万 |
[21:25] | You think I’m still messing around with trash? | 我干嘛还把时间浪费在垃圾上? |
[21:27] | And that’s the end of this. | 谈话到此为止 |
[21:29] | You want to continue asking me questions, | 想继续提问 |
[21:31] | you’re going to have to do it with my dream team present. | 就去问我的梦幻律师团吧 |
[22:07] | Mike Raykirk in town Pure The Pigalle | Mike Raykirk 抵市 去了纯净 后转至皮嘉尔 |
[22:12] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给 – 谢谢 |
[22:13] | So you’re the talented Mr. Raykirk, agent to the stars. | 你是才华横溢的 Raykirk 先生 明星们的经纪人 |
[22:16] | Uh-uh, manager. | 是经理 |
[22:19] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别? |
[22:20] | Uh, well, an agent gets ten percent and a manager gets 15. | 经纪人到手10% 经理到手15% |
[22:24] | Listen, I’m here in town for a film festival d I an have to get to a screening, | 听着 我为电影节而来 要赶上映礼 |
[22:28] | so you can you just, you know, cut to the chase? | 你能否直奔主题? |
[22:33] | Jason Crewes is dead. | Jason Crewes 死了 |
[22:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | so he took you to Pigalle boulevard in august. | 八月他带你去过皮嘉尔大道 |
[22:48] | Do you remember that? | 记得吗? |
[22:49] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道? |
[22:50] | I’m an investigator. | 我是调查员 |
[22:52] | Some things I do know, but there’s a lot that I don’t. | 知道一些事 但还有很多不知道 |
[22:55] | Somebody put a hit out on your friend. | 有人雇凶谋杀了你朋友 |
[22:56] | You want to help us out here? | 愿意提供线索吗? |
[22:58] | I have an agent friend who I work with who had a bachelor party out here, | 我有个经纪人同事兼朋友 在这儿开单身派对 |
[23:02] | and Jason hooked us up VIP-style. | Jason 用贵宾车载着我们 |
[23:08] | He took us to moon and lax and drai’s and then of course, | 去了月亮夜总会 纵情夜总会 杜雷夜总会 |
[23:13] | naturally, we ended up at a strip club. | 最后自然去了脱衣舞夜总会 |
[23:15] | And everyone knows the best girls are at Pigalle boulevard. | 人人皆知 最迷人的姑娘在皮嘉尔大道 |
[23:22] | It couldn’t get any better until the check showed up. | 我们很开心 直到账单送上来 |
[23:26] | Ten grand? | 一万? |
[23:27] | The manager said $800 a bottle. We ordered five. | 经理说800块1瓶 我们只要了5瓶 |
[23:31] | I hear you don’t want to pay what you owe us. | 听说你想赖账 |
[23:34] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:36] | I just think you overcharged us, man. | 我只是觉得你们要价太狠了 老兄 |
[23:38] | No. | 不 |
[23:41] | This place is a rip-off. | 这地方太敲竹杠了 |
[23:43] | And your girls? | 而你的姑娘呢 |
[23:44] | They’re beat, overrated, and oversized. | 毫无神采 又丑 又肥 |
[23:48] | Get it? I’m not paying. | 明白吗? 我才不给钱 |
[23:51] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走 |
[24:03] | I’m gonna give you a minute so you can figure out what you want to do. | 我给你一分钟考虑 你想怎么做 |
[24:09] | I’m cutting something. | 我要割点什么 |
[24:10] | But I’m gonna give you the choice of what it’s gonna be. | 可我给你选择 |
[24:12] | – No. – Oh, yeah, ye. | – 不 – 哦 是的 |
[24:13] | Ah I can slice you here or I can slice you here. | 你可以选割这里 或着这里 |
[24:17] | come on, no, no, no. | 说吧 不不不 |
[24:21] | Come on, you choose. | 快说 你选 |
[24:22] | I mean, I was never more scared in my life. | 我一辈子都没这么害怕过 |
[24:24] | You know, he was so sweet enough | 他还真够体贴 |
[24:25] | to give me the choice of my throat or my genitals, | 让我在喉咙 和生殖器之间二选一 |
[24:27] | so I chose the latter… | 我选了后者 |
[24:29] | so I’d live. | 才好活命 |
[24:30] | Then he charged my card and escorted us out to the parking lot. | 然后他让我刷了卡 把我们送到停车场 |
[24:34] | Oh, here’s something really cool. | 还有更酷的 |
[24:35] | I left with a broken nose, some sore wrists, | 我离开时鼻子骨折 手腕刺痛 |
[24:38] | and some really nice bruises underneath my arms. | 手臂下有美丽的瘀伤 |
[24:42] | And I just should’ve given him the ten grand | 我真该直接付那一万块 |
[24:43] | because I paid my plastic surgeon twice that. | 因为整形手术 花了我两倍的钱 |
[24:45] | And you told Jason about all this? | 你把详情全告诉了 Jason? |
[24:47] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[24:48] | I mean, he gave this guy Gedda a call right in front of me. | 他当着我面打电话给 Gedda |
[24:51] | Then he cursed him out and he told him he would never take anyone to Pigalle anymore. | 把他臭骂一顿 说再也不带人去皮嘉尔了 |
[24:57] | Listen, I’m really sorry about all this. | 很抱歉让你回忆不快 |
[25:00] | But, um, thanks a lot for your time. | 但是 感谢你抽出时间 |
[25:03] | Oh, yeah. By the way, | 不客气 另外 |
[25:04] | if you’re gonna prosecute this guy, I’m not a witness. | 如果你要起诉他 我不会去作证 |
[25:08] | There’s a reason that I didn’t press charges, if you know what I mean. | 当初我没告他也是有原因的 你应该能明白 |
[25:33] | Four shots. | 开四枪 |
[26:07] | got an ibis hit off that gun. | 在弹道识别系统里找到了记录 |
[26:08] | Unsolved murder in ’93. | 93年一件未破的谋杀案 |
[26:10] | Victim was found in the desert. | 死者在沙漠被发现 |
[26:11] | His car was found at Pigalle boulevard, the last place anyone saw him. | 车在皮嘉尔大道 死前最后出现在那 |
[26:14] | Our hit man’s good for two murders. | 这个杀手跟两个案子都有关系 |
[26:16] | The unsolved in ’93, where he actually used a gun, | 93年未破的案子 他用了这把枪 |
[26:19] | and Jason Crewes, who he suffocated. | 还有被他闷死的 Jason Crewes |
[26:21] | So, who hired him? | 是谁雇佣了他? |
[26:23] | I have a good feeling he works for Gedda. | 我觉得他很可能受雇于 Gedda |
[26:25] | Yeah, but we don’t work off feelings, do we? | 但我们不凭感觉做事 对不对? |
[26:26] | According to Mr. Hollywood, | Hollywood 先生说 |
[26:28] | Jason cost Gedda a lot of money, and he dissed him, | Jason 让 Gedda 损失不少 还害他丢脸 |
[26:30] | which is more than enough | 给了 Gedda 充足的 |
[26:32] | for Gedda to order out a hit on someone, | 动机除掉他 |
[26:33] | even if Jason is Pezzulo’s son. | 甚至不顾 Jason 是 Pezzulo 的儿子 |
[26:35] | Any evidence? | 有证据吗? |
[26:36] | I ran Pigalles address to find out | 我查了皮嘉尔俱乐部 |
[26:38] | if there are any more crimes linked to it over the years. | 发生过的案子 |
[26:40] | I found hundreds: 416s, 413s, 411s… | 有上百件 斗殴 刀斗 盗车… |
[26:44] | the list goes on. | 还有很多 |
[26:45] | Any consistent suspects? | 有相同的嫌犯吗? |
[26:46] | Only thing consistent is that the victims refused to file charges | 唯一相同点 是受害者都拒绝提出指控 |
[26:49] | and the witnesses refused to give statements. | 目击者拒绝作证 |
[26:51] | And it’s funny enough the cops lost interest in pursuing it. | 警察也放弃继续追查 |
[26:55] | What are you saying? | 什么意思? |
[26:56] | I’m saying it looks like Gedda | 我是说 Gedda |
[26:57] | is running an old school extortion racket, | 又在玩老一套的勒索 |
[26:59] | and you can’t do that without having cops on the payroll. | 而且他一定收买了警察 |
[27:49] | – I just want to talk! – I got warrants, man! | – 我只想跟你谈谈! – 我有居留许可 伙计! |
[27:51] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[27:53] | I don’t care. You got a piece. | 那又怎么样 你有枪 |
[27:54] | Calm down. I’m not going to hurt you. | 冷静点 我不会伤害你 |
[27:56] | You live here? | 你住在这? |
[27:57] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[27:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[27:59] | You ever see anybody get beat up inside? | 有没有见过谁在里面被打? |
[28:01] | No, no, I never seen none of that. | 没 没见过 |
[28:02] | Don’t make me pull those warrants, man. | 别逼我把逮捕令拿出来 |
[28:04] | Yeah, I seen guys get beat up. | 是 是 我见过 |
[28:05] | This is strip club strip. | 这里是脱衣舞夜总会 |
[28:07] | Guys get beat up and down this block. | 经常有人被打 |
[28:09] | You ever see the owner beat up anyone? | 有没有见过店主打人? |
[28:10] | Hey, they let me stay here. | 他们允许我呆在这 |
[28:12] | They’re real good to me. | 他们对我真的挺好 |
[28:13] | I didn’t ask you that. | 我没问那个 |
[28:17] | Lot of troublemakers, they come out of there and they get hauled off. | 很多惹了麻烦的人 最后都被拖出去 |
[28:20] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就是这些 |
[28:22] | What do you mean by “hauled off”? | “拖出去”是什么意思? |
[29:28] | you got a warrant? | 有许可证吗? |
[29:30] | Do I need one? | 我需要吗? |
[29:31] | I own this block. | 这是我的地盘 |
[29:33] | Unless you’re lookin’ to get a detail job, you’re trespassing. | 除非你来洗车 否则你就是非法侵入 |
[29:36] | What do you do with this? | 这是干嘛用的? |
[29:38] | I burn meat. | 烧肉 |
[30:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[30:19] | Trying to get this warrant for Gedda’s property. | 我想申请搜查 Gedda 住处的许可证 |
[30:22] | I’m getting close though. | 有眉目了 |
[30:24] | Check out these bruise patterns. | 看这些伤痕 |
[30:28] | Hey, what are those? | 嘿 那是什么? |
[30:29] | – What? – Those pills? | – 什么? – 药片 |
[30:31] | Oh, they’re supposed to keep me alert. | 这药能让我精神起来 |
[30:33] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 对 |
[30:35] | How long you been taking those? | 你吃了多久了? |
[30:37] | I don’t know, for a couple months. | 不知道 几个月吧 |
[30:40] | Aren’t you still taking those sleeping pills, too? | 你不是在吃安眠药吗? |
[30:44] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系? |
[30:49] | So now… | 那么… |
[30:51] | you’re taking uppers and downers. | 你又要兴奋又要安眠 |
[30:54] | Gimme a break, man. | 饶了我吧 伙计 |
[30:56] | No, you need to give yourself a break, Warrick. | 不 你得让自己松口气 Warrick |
[30:59] | Hey, let it go, bro. | 别多管了 |
[31:02] | No. No, I’m not going to let it go. | 不 不 我不能置之不理 |
[31:07] | You need to take a look at yourself, Warrick. | 看看你自己 Warrick! |
[31:11] | And I care because I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 所以才关心你 |
[31:24] | – all right? – Yeah. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[31:29] | all right, tell me about these bruises. | 好 说说这些伤痕 |
[31:31] | The 415 vic claims he got beat up inside the Pigalle. | 围殴受害者说他在皮嘉尔被打 |
[31:35] | Couple days later, he dropped all the charges. | 几天后 他撤销了所有指控 |
[31:38] | And then there’s the unsolved murder. | 然后还有一宗未解的谋杀案 |
[31:40] | They find a vic out in the desert, but they find his car outside of Pigalles. | 受害者在沙漠里被发现 他的车却在皮嘉尔俱乐部外面 |
[31:45] | Same bruise pattern. | 一样的瘀痕 |
[31:47] | Now we got this Hollywood agent | Hollywood 先生也说了 |
[31:48] | who mentions that he also has bruises under his arms. | 当时胳膊下有伤 |
[31:51] | He claims that he was strapped to a barber’s chair in Gedda’s office. | 他说在 Gedda 的办公室里 被绑在理发椅上 |
[31:56] | That should be enough for a warrant. | 应该足够申请许可证了 |
[32:02] | The judge doesn’t think the bruises are | 法官认为这些伤痕 |
[32:04] | enough probable cause to issue a warrant. | 不足签发许可证 |
[32:07] | – What judge? – Greene. | – 哪个法官? |
[32:09] | When I was running bets for judge Cohen, she was in on the action. | 当年我替 Cohen 法官下注时 她也下过 |
[32:12] | I have no comment. | 我无话可说 |
[32:14] | You know, these club owners… | 这些店主们 |
[32:15] | they pay a lot of taxes; they fund campaigns; | 交很多税 赞助活动 |
[32:17] | they hand out free drinks, all in exchange for protection. | 送礼 都是为了换取保护 |
[32:21] | I mean, what can I do? | 我还能怎么办? |
[32:23] | Go to the under sheriff, see if he can use his influence. | 去找副警长 看看他有没有办法 |
[32:28] | But I doubt it. | 但我看够呛 |
[32:42] | Mckeen! | |
[32:45] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪 |
[32:46] | Judge denied me the warrant. | 法官拒绝签许可证 |
[32:48] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我做什么? |
[32:49] | Get me the warrant. | 帮我弄到许可证 |
[32:50] | Lou Gedda is getting away with murder. | 不然 Lou Gedda 会逃脱谋杀罪名 |
[32:52] | All right, say that I get you the warrant. | 好 就算我弄到了许可证 |
[32:54] | What are you looking for, something that made armpit bruises? | 你要找什么 造成胳膊伤痕的东西? |
[32:56] | The barber’s chair in Gedda’s office made the armpit bruises. | 伤痕是 Gedda 办公室里的 理发椅造成的 |
[33:01] | I’m agreeing with the judge. | 我同意法官的做法 |
[33:03] | Grissom! | |
[33:08] | You need to save your CSI here. | 你得好好管管你的人 |
[33:10] | What he has is circumstantial based off of weird bruises and a barber chair. | 他只能找到转椅弄出的伤痕 |
[33:14] | Brown needs to get better evidence and leave the rest in our hands. | Brown 应该找出更有力的证据 然后把其他事情交给我们 |
[33:18] | I’m sorry, leave what in your hands… Gedda’s money? | 抱歉 把什么交给你们? Gedda 的钱? |
[33:25] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[33:27] | Putting Gedda in jail is not gonna solve your problems. | 送 Gedda 进监狱 也解决不了你的问题 |
[33:29] | You just got the rest of the night off. | 你可以提前下班了 |
[34:10] | what’s in the bag? | 包里是什么? |
[34:11] | All my stuff. | 我自己的东西 |
[34:13] | I’m just cleaning out my locker. | 我刚清空了衣柜 |
[34:15] | Show me. | 打开 |
[34:26] | here, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你抬 |
[34:39] | – Thanks. – I’m sorry. | – 谢谢 – 不好意思 |
[35:07] | What can I get you tonight? | 您需要什么? |
[35:09] | Got any Dom Perignon? | 有香槟王吗? |
[35:11] | – What about Cristal? – We do. | – 水晶香槟呢? – 也有 |
[35:12] | We also have DP Rose. | 还有香槟王粉红香槟 |
[35:14] | I’ll take one of each. | 一样来一瓶 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 抱歉刚才吓着你了 |
[35:51] | I thought you were carrying a dead body in there or something. | 我以为你拖的是尸体什么的 |
[35:54] | You’re a cop, right? | 你是警察吧? |
[35:56] | I’m Warrick Brown. | 我叫 Warrick Brown |
[35:59] | I’m Candy. | 我叫 Candy |
[35:59] | Nice to meet you, Candy. | 很高兴认识你 Candy |
[36:01] | So, you work here? | 你在这里工作? |
[36:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[36:08] | Everything. | 一切 |
[36:23] | Hey, cheers, girl. | 干杯 美女 |
[36:25] | Hey, let’s get out of here, you and me. | 我们俩去别的地方吧 |
[36:27] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[36:28] | Come on, I just want to ask you a few questions. | 我只想问你几个问题 |
[36:31] | I don’t go home with the customers. | 我从不跟客人回家 |
[36:35] | Pay the bill and let’s go. | 把账付了 我们走 |
[36:39] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我来了这里? |
[36:41] | You’ve been here twice already today. | 今天你来过两次了 |
[36:42] | We’re leaving. | 走 |
[36:43] | Come on, Gris, why don’t you sit down and have a drink with us? | 算了 Gris 坐下来喝杯酒吧 |
[36:45] | I’m on the clock. | 我在上班 |
[36:47] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[36:48] | So you want to get fired. | 你真的不想要这份工作了 |
[36:50] | No, I want to let them know I’m here. | 不 我想让老板看见我 |
[36:52] | I figured I’d order a couple bottles | 看看如果我点了酒 |
[36:54] | and not pay for it and see what happens. | 不付账 他们会对我做什么 |
[36:55] | You think he’s that stupid? | 你觉得他有那么蠢吗? |
[36:57] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[36:59] | Here you go, sir. | 来了 先生 |
[37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:04] | compliments of the house | 小小礼物 仅表敬意 |
[37:07] | Well, now you gotta pay for it, ’cause we’re not allowed to accept gifts. | 现在你非付钱不可 我们不能接受涉案人员的礼物 |
[37:12] | The car is right here. | 我的车就在那边 |
[37:15] | You gotta admit, though, once I get this done… | 其实我这招不是那么蠢… |
[37:20] | get in the cab, Warrick. | 上车吧 Warrick |
[37:22] | – The car is right here. – Go on. | – 我的车就在… – 进去 |
[37:25] | Go home. Sleep it off. | 回家好好睡一觉 |
[37:27] | I’ll see you in my office in the morning. | 早上到我办公室来 |
[38:03] | follow that girl. | 跟着那个姑娘 |
[38:38] | – thanks. – Welcome | – 谢了 – 慢用 |
[38:41] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[38:45] | You don’t give up. | 你真执着 |
[38:46] | Not tonight. | 在今晚是的 |
[38:48] | Irish whiskey. Neat. | 爱尔兰威士忌 不加冰 |
[38:50] | What’s your real name, Candy? | Candy 你的真名是什么? |
[38:52] | Joanna Krumsky. | |
[38:54] | Joanna. I’ll stick with Candy. | Joanna 我还是继续 叫你 Candy 好了 |
[38:59] | so, now that we’re out of the Pigalle, | 现在我们不在皮嘉尔里 |
[39:01] | maybe you can help me out with a few questions. | 没准你可以 回答我几个问题 |
[39:03] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[39:06] | Anybody ever get heavy-handed with you over there? | 俱乐部里有没有人对你动手动脚? |
[39:09] | Not with me. I’m a black belt. | 没人敢动我 我是柔道黑带 |
[39:11] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[39:13] | Not even the owner, Gedda? | 老板 Gedda 也不敢吗? |
[39:15] | Not even him. | 他不敢 |
[39:25] | So what about the customer? | 客人们有什么情况? |
[39:26] | They ever get beat-downs? | 有人被痛扁过吗? |
[39:28] | When the guys get drunk and start groping the girls. | 在客人喝醉了 对着姑娘乱摸的时候 |
[39:31] | That’s not tolerated. | 我们没法接受 |
[39:33] | You ever see a barber’s chair in Gedda’s office? | 你有没有在 Gedda 的办公室里 看过一张理发椅? |
[39:36] | No, but I heard about one. | 没 不过我听说有 |
[39:37] | It’s supposed to be Al Capone’s. | 传说原本属于 Al Capone |
[39:39] | Al Capone. | Al Capone (著名罪犯首脑) |
[39:40] | Yeah, but that has to be a rumor. | 嗯 不过那肯定只是传闻 |
[39:42] | Mob guy with AL Capone’s chair… so cliche. | 黑帮头子有一把罪犯的椅子? 太老套了 |
[39:46] | Gedda’s like the last wise guy left in Vegas. | Gedda 几乎是 维加斯最后一个聪明人 |
[39:49] | Guess that’s his way of keeping his culture alive. | 我猜那只是 他保护自己文化的方式 |
[39:51] | Scumbags like him don’t have culture. | 他那样的混帐根本没有文化 |
[39:53] | Scumbags like him started Vegas. | 他那样的混帐创建了维加斯 |
[39:56] | None of these lights would be here if it wasn’t for them. | 没有他们 现在这里还是一片死寂 |
[40:00] | What’s a hot young thing like you | 你年轻漂亮 |
[40:02] | doing working in a nasty place like that? | 为什么要在 那种地方工作? |
[40:05] | Money. | 为了钱 |
[40:06] | The hours. | 时间 |
[40:08] | The dancing. | 为了跳舞 |
[40:10] | How about you giving me that last dance of the evening? | 陪我跳今晚最后一支舞 怎么样? |
[40:17] | Come here you | 过来吧 |
[40:21] | What is… what’s… you are kidding right? | 那是…什么? 别玩了 |
[40:23] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[40:24] | What’s that? Put that thing away? | 干什么? 拿开 |
[40:28] | It’s just for your protection. | 只是保护措施 |
[40:35] | Right, thank you. But I don’t need protection. | 谢了 不过我用不着保护 |
[40:40] | Do you want it? | 想要吗? |
[40:42] | – Come here – Does it smell good? | – 过来 – 好闻吗 |
[40:44] | You are a bad girl, aren’t you? | 你真是个坏女孩 |
[40:48] | You like trouble. | 你爱惹麻烦 对吧 |
[40:51] | Yeah, I like trouble. You know what, I like trouble. | 没错 我爱惹事 |
[40:57] | – Are you scared? – Come on, give it to me. | – 你害怕了吗 – 来吧 快点 |
[41:01] | Don’t. | 别怕 |
[41:10] | All over for you, baby | 爱死你了 宝贝 |
[41:16] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[41:18] | What do you get for me? | 你想干嘛 |
[41:24] | Get on there! | 躺上去! |
[41:28] | You bad girl. | 你个坏女孩 |
[41:37] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[42:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:53] | no, no, no! You can’t cross the tape! | 不! 你不能进来! |
[42:54] | – Not this time. – What | – 这个案子你不能碰 – 怎么回事 |
[42:56] | This is your car. | 这是你的车 |
[43:03] | No! | 不! |
[43:05] | No! | 不! |
[43:08] | No, this is wrong! | 不 怎么能这样! |
[43:09] | She didn’t do anything! | 她没有错! |