Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Ecklie’s been on me to finish the monthly stats, Ecklie 在催我交这个月的统计表
[00:12] so I need a list of all the lab call-outs from dispatch as soon as you can. 我要一份外勤清单 尽快给我
[00:15] You’ll have it by the end of shift tomorrow. 明天下班时给你
[00:17] Thanks. 谢了
[00:18] So, you’ve been pulling a lot of doubles this week. 这周你加了很多班
[00:20] Yeah, it’s about all I do. 是啊 一堆事情要做
[00:23] Have you been in touch with Sara? 你和 Sara 联系过吗?
[00:25] We’ve talked a little. 谈了几句
[00:26] So where’s she at? 她怎么样?
[00:28] San Francisco. Visiting her mother. 她在旧金山 看望她妈妈
[00:29] No, I mean… that’s nice. 不… 虽然那很好
[00:31] No, but I meant where’s she at emotionally? 我是问她的情绪怎么样?
[00:33] You know, with respect to the two of you. 关于你们俩
[00:35] I can’t speak for her. 我不能替她回答
[00:36] So speak for yourself. 那就说你的想法
[00:38] I can’t talk, I’m really busy. 没法说 我现在很忙
[02:07] so Archie’s in the garage, Archie 在车库里
[02:10] he’s documenting evidence from a drug bust, 记录毒品搜查时找到的证据
[02:12] he picks up a thing of coke, and then it blows up in his face? 他拿起一包毒品 然后它就爆炸了?
[02:15] No. He picks up a cellophane and duct-tape-wrapped kilo of coke, 不 他拿起一包一公斤的毒品 用玻璃纸和塑胶带包裹着
[02:20] and the third one from the top of the stack blows up in his face. 是下面第三包爆炸了
[02:23] It’s important to be specific. 细节很重要
[02:25] Okay, well, this game is not as much fun as I thought it was going to be¡ª 好吧 这游戏不像我想的那么有趣
[02:28] it’s not a game, it’s a thought experiment. 这不是游戏 这是思维实验
[02:31] If you want to be a good criminalist 如果你想做一个好的犯罪学家
[02:32] I am a good criminalist. 我本来就是
[02:33] If you want to be a better criminalist, then you have to learn to train to¡ª 如果你想进步 就要学会被训练成…
[02:37] learn to think like a criminal. 像罪犯一样思考
[02:39] I know. 我知道
[02:41] Look, I’m sure Grissom’s told you… 我相信 Grissom 告诉过你…
[02:42] well, maybe not you, but he’s told me many times: 可能没对你讲 但他对我说过多次
[02:46] That we speak for the dead. 我们要为死者代言
[02:48] Think of this exercise as a way for the dead to speak for themselves. 把这场锻炼当作是 死者自我表白的方式
[02:53] But that’s not actually what this is¡ª 但事实上并不是那样
[02:55] It’s a chance for you to be a CSI. 这是一次做 CSI 的机会
[02:58] The only thing you y need to do is answer two simple questions. 你要做的就是回答两个简单的问题
[03:01] Who done it and how? 谁干的? 怎么干的?
[03:33] Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 08 CSI 犯罪现场调查
[03:45] After Hazmat cleans up the scene… 在清理完现场的有害物质后
[03:47] the coroner does his thing… 验尸官也完成工作
[03:49] no sign of sexual trauma. 没有性侵害迹象
[03:51] What? 什么?
[03:51] I believe he’s legally required to check. 我想这是例行程序
[03:53] What the CSI’s realize is… CSI 们意识到…
[03:55] I can’t believe Archie’s gone. 我真不敢相信 Archie 死了
[03:58] He was too good for this world. 真是天妒英才
[04:03] what? 怎么了?
[04:04] They would be very upset. 他们肯定会很伤心
[04:05] Can we at least stipulate that they heroically contain their bereavement? 能不能先让他们坚强地藏起丧友之痛
[04:09] Yes, I suppose Archie could live with that. 好吧 我想 Archie 会同意
[04:12] So to speak. 可以这么说
[04:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:16] What the CSI’s realize is… CSI 们意识到
[04:19] it’s gotta be the dealer. 肯定是毒贩子搞的鬼
[04:21] Yeah, he booby-trapped the stash so if the cops got the drugs… 他藏了炸药 就算警察搜到了毒品
[04:24] then they would get the boom along with it? 也会被一起炸飞?
[04:26] – Right? Am I right? – No, you’re wrong. – 对吗? 我说对了吗? – 不 你错了
[04:27] Just let me finish the setup, okay? 让我把场景设定好 行吗?
[04:30] Sorry. 不好意思
[04:31] What the CSI’s finally realize is… CSI 们终于意识到…
[04:33] They sorted everything already? That was quick. 他们已经把证据整理好了? 真快
[04:36] can you just let me finish! 能让我把话说完吗?
[04:40] According to this, 根据记录
[04:41] 20 bricks of coke were logged into evidence just past midnight. 刚过午夜时 20块毒品被作为证据登记在案
[04:45] The explosion occurred about a half an hour later. 半小时后发生爆炸
[04:49] But there are 21 wrappers here. 但是这里有21张包装纸
[04:53] And since no one entered or exited the lab during that time frame, 而且那段时间里 没有人进出过实验室
[04:57] it means the explosive was planted in the suitcase here. 说明炸药被放在皮箱里
[05:03] Which means… 也就是说
[05:04] the killer is someone in the lab. 凶手是实验室的工作人员
[05:07] Well, if the killer is someone who works in the lab, 那如果凶手是实验室的人
[05:11] then he could just tamper with the evidence. 那他也可以扰乱证据
[05:13] Which means that there’s really no way for me to solve this thing, 也就是说我根本没法破案
[05:16] this a trick question. 这个问题没答案
[05:17] No, no, no, that’s not what I want… 不是 那不是我想要的
[05:21] my shoelace is untied. Excuse me. 我鞋带散了 不好意思
[05:23] Okay. 好吧
[05:24] Okay, um… wouldn’t, how about this. 要么这样吧
[05:27] Since it would be pretty risky for the killer to tamper with evidence 如果凶手想在众目睽睽下扰乱证据
[05:31] during a full-on investigation in the lab… 肯定要冒很大的风险
[05:33] Let’s just say, for the purposes of this exercise, that can’t happen. 为了这次锻炼 我们就假设他没有搅浑水
[05:39] Okay. 好吧
[05:41] Now what? 然后呢?
[05:42] That’s up to you. 就看你的了
[05:44] You have the setup. 你已经有了场景
[05:45] You run the investigation from here. 你从这里开始调查
[05:46] Simple Q & A. You ask, I answer. 简单问答 你问我答
[05:49] – Truthfully? – Absolutely. – 说实话? – 绝对
[05:51] No lying… call that a rule. 不能撒谎 这是规则
[05:53] Well, what if I get close to actually figuring it out, 要是我就快猜对了
[05:55] you’re not just gonna change who did it or something like that? 你不会临时改变凶手人选吧?
[05:57] No revisionism… also a rule. 不做修正 也是规则
[06:00] For something that’s not a game it sure does have a lot of rules. 虽然不是游戏 规则却不少
[06:03] You want to do this or not? 你到底要不要玩?
[06:05] All right. 好吧
[06:08] Okay. I guess the first thing that I would do 我想第一件要做的就是
[06:10] would be to examine the actual bomb mechanism 检查炸弹的结构
[06:13] to see if there’s any clue as to who might have built it. 看能不能找出是谁做的
[06:15] Good idea. 好主意
[06:17] Because there are a lot of clues. 因为炸弹上线索很多
[06:26] Chemicals have been sent to trace for I.D., 化学成分已送到痕迹科检验
[06:28] But the bomb appears to be a binary explosive. 炸弹估计是二元炸药
[06:33] Killer hides the loaded brick amongst the others… 凶手把它藏在其中的一块毒品里
[06:38] a little pressure arms it… 然后压一下
[06:40] liquid “a” in ampoule mixes with solid “b”, 玻璃瓶里的液体甲就和固体乙融合
[06:43] creating an unstable chemical explosive… 产生不稳定的化学炸药
[06:47] all you need to do is move it. 只要动一动…
[07:11] Ooh, I have an idea. 我想到了
[07:13] What? 什么?
[07:14] What about the blasting cap? 那雷管呢?
[07:16] Ah, well, what do you know? 你能知道什么呢?
[07:18] The leg wires are color coded. 雷管线上有彩色标记
[07:20] Good, ’cause the color coding is manufacturer specific. 很好 因为不同制造商的色码也不同
[07:23] So now we can track down the source. 这样就能知道是在哪里买的
[07:24] Indeed we could. 一点也不错
[07:26] Hey, people. 大家好啊
[07:27] What’s going on? 你们在干什么?
[07:28] Nothing. 没什么
[07:29] You look… better. 你看上去…好多了
[07:34] Let’s say you learn that LVPD recently seized 假设你知道拉斯维加斯警局最近
[07:37] one dozen commercial grade blasting caps in an arson-explosives raid, 在进行易燃物突击检查时没收了 一打商用雷管
[07:41] and that the lab was processing the case evidence. 而实验室正在处理这批证据
[07:44] Well, then, I know exactly where I’d go next… 那我就知道下一步怎么办了…
[07:47] ’cause I know where those blasting caps are. 我当然知道雷管在哪里
[07:49] They’re right in here. 就在这里
[07:50] No, no, no, no, no. 不行 不行
[07:52] Not so fast, cowboy. 不要这么急 牛仔
[07:53] Give me those keys. 把钥匙给我
[08:16] Looks like you’re one blasting cap shy, Bob 雷管少了一只 Bob
[08:19] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[08:22] Wait… y’all don’t think I had something to do with… 等等 你们不会以为我和这有关…
[08:29] are there any prints on the lock? 锁上有指纹吗?
[08:30] Excuse me, we’re… 不好意思 我们在…
[08:32] playing a murder game. I know, I get it. 玩谋杀游戏 我知道
[08:34] I wanna play. 我也想玩
[08:36] He says it’s not a game. 他说这不是游戏
[08:38] Well, I wanna play anyway. 不管怎样我都要玩
[08:39] No. 不行
[08:40] Why not? 为什么
[08:40] You’re the dead guy. 你是死者
[08:43] Well, then I’d have a vested interest in the outcome then, wouldn’t I? 那我就有权知道结果 不是吗?
[08:47] Oh, come on, I’ll fill him in as we go along. 来吧 我可以边调查边给他介绍情况
[08:51] Fine. 好吧
[08:53] So. Are there any prints on the lock? 那…锁上有指纹吗?
[08:55] No, no prints. Just metal shavings. 没有 只有金属刮痕
[09:00] Looks like this lock’s been slipped. 看来这锁被撬过
[09:09] So somebody stole the blasting cap from ballistics 有人偷了雷管
[09:11] to make it look like Bobby did it. 嫁祸给 Bobby
[09:13] Nefarious, don’t you think? 真恶毒 不是吗?
[09:15] What about the chemicals that were used to make the explosive? 那炸药的化学成分呢?
[09:18] Did we get anything back from trace? 痕迹科有什么结果?
[09:21] You always get something from trace. 痕迹科总能有结果
[09:23] The explosive was liquid Nitro-acetate and 爆炸物是硝基乙酸酯
[09:26] solid ammonium nitrate packed in baking soda. 混合硝酸铵 包在小苏打里
[09:29] To blend in with the rest of the cocaine bricks. Cute. 和其它毒品块混合在一起 不错
[09:32] Explosive liquids are generally pretty volatile. 爆炸性液体通常都极易挥发
[09:35] Did you ask Hodges if Nitro-acetate has any special storage requirements? 你有没有问 Hodges 硝基乙酸酯有什么特别的储存要求?
[09:38] It needs to be refrigerated. 需要冷藏
[09:39] Yeah, he said it needed to be refrigerated. 他说需要冷藏
[09:42] Well, there’s only so many refrigerators in the lab. 实验室的冷藏室就几处
[09:44] Maybe “where” can get us to “who”. 也许冷藏室能让我们找到凶手
[10:05] What are you guys looking for? 你们在找什么?
[10:07] I’m sorry, we can’t tell you that, Henry. 对不起 Henry 我们不能告诉你
[10:09] Nitrogen Tetra-hydride… 四氢化氮…
[10:14] sodium nitrate. 硝酸钠
[10:15] Wait, what happens when you mix those two compounds? 等等 把这两个化合物混合会怎样?
[10:18] They produce Nitro-acetate. 生成硝基乙酸酯
[10:19] That’s a high explosive binary, Henry. 那可是高危二元炸药 Henry
[10:21] Really? 真的吗?
[10:22] I didn’t know that. 我不知道
[10:25] Look, just ’cause i have those compounds in my fridge 就算我的冰箱里有这些化合物
[10:27] doesn’t mean I used them to make Nitro-acetate. 也不能证明我用它们来做炸药
[10:30] You can’t prove that. 你们没证据
[10:32] Baking soda was used to conceal the explosive, smart ass. 小苏打用来包炸药 你个混蛋
[10:36] It’s also used to absorb odors. 也可以除异味
[10:38] Nice smell is a priority of my life. 气味好闻是我的重要原则
[10:40] I think the baking soda was used to absorb a lot more than odors, Henry. 我觉得小苏打不仅是除异味那么简单
[11:11] Okay, I confess, I did it! 好吧 我认罪 是我干的
[11:14] Henry?
[11:16] Why would Henry kill me? Henry 为什么要杀我?
[11:17] We’re not supposed to care about the why. 我们不该关心动机
[11:20] Whatever. 随便了
[11:26] – Hey, fellows. – Hey. – 嘿 伙计们 – 嘿
[11:27] Thanks for giving me justice at least. 谢谢你们至少给了我公道
[11:29] Yeah, you’re welcome. 不客气
[11:31] Man, I don’t know if I’m more tired or hungry right now. 我都不知道我现在是累还是饿
[11:34] You wanna get something to eat? 想去吃点什么吗?
[11:35] Yeah. 好的
[11:35] Actually, I felt like a little Pai Gow or some blackjack. 其实我更想玩扑克牌
[11:38] Let’s hit the strip. 我们去长街玩吧
[11:40] After the shift we just pulled? 刚下班 你还有这力气?
[11:41] Yeah. 没错
[11:42] I just drank one of those energy drinks. 我刚喝了瓶能量饮料
[11:43] I probably won’t sleep for another couple hours. 可能几小时都不用睡觉
[11:46] I don’t think so, man. 我可不行
[11:47] Maybe another time, huh? 下次吧
[11:48] All right. 好的
[11:50] I’ll catch ya later. 一会来找你
[11:55] All right, Grissom. 好了 Grissom
[11:56] That’s it for me. I’m out of here. 我下班了 正要走
[11:58] Have a nice day. 再见
[12:02] Yeah, I’m going over to Frank’s to grab something to eat. 我要去弗兰克餐厅吃点东西
[12:04] I’ll probably be there for at least an hour if you want to… 至少会待一小时 如果你想…
[12:07] if you want to join me. 想跟我一起去
[12:11] You know, we don’t have to talk about anything in particular. 要知道 我们不用没话找话
[12:14] Just two guys having breakfast. 就两人一起吃早餐
[12:16] I just don’t think it’s good for people to be alone too much. 我只是觉得总独来独往不太好
[12:21] If you want to, cool. If not, cool. Whatever. 随便 你去也好 不去也好
[12:36] Rack ’em up. 折磨死他们
[12:37] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[12:38] Well, word on campus is, there’s a murder game going on. 实验室传言 有人在玩谋杀游戏
[12:41] Oh, no, no, no, it’s not a game. 哦 不不 这不是游戏
[12:42] It’s a thought experiment. 这是思维实验
[12:45] Sounds like the late Archie Johnson has a big mouth. 似乎已故的 Archie Johnson 是个大嘴巴
[12:48] Come on, please, it’s been really slow at prints all day. 来嘛 整天查指纹 时间过得真慢
[12:50] Who we killin’? 我们要干掉谁?
[12:54] Henry, I need the TOX on that lady, um… Henry 我要给这位女士做毒物检验
[13:00] Henry!
[13:09] no sign of sexual trauma. 没有性侵犯迹象
[13:11] Thank god for small favors. 感谢上帝略施小恩
[13:13] You know, David, our job is never easy, but this is a colleague. David 我们的工作向来不容易 更何况他是同事
[13:17] If your emotions are too raw and you feel you need to excuse yourself… 如果你受不了 想离开…
[13:22] look. 听
[13:24] he’s crunchy. 他在嘎吱嘎吱响
[13:35] frozen sweat stains. Yuck. 冰冻的汗渍 讨厌
[13:37] He was trapped in a small space at minus ten degrees centigrade. 他被困在零下10度的小空间里
[13:41] So it’s fair to assume he was exerting himself 所以估计在恐惧中
[13:44] in a state of mind-numbing terror. 无意识地乱动也很正常
[13:48] How long do you think he was stuck in there? 你觉得他困了多久?
[13:51] well, several hours at least. 至少几个小时
[13:53] Time of exposure in extreme cold is difficult to gauge physiologically. 受冻的时间很难从尸体估算出来
[13:58] Why don’t you let me know when he softens up and we’ll start cutting. 等他软化后再通知我来切开吧
[14:04] So we’re just going to wait for him to thaw? 我们就等着他解冻?
[14:06] What do you want me to do, stick him in a microwave? 你还想我干嘛 把他塞进微波炉?
[14:18] So, then, okay, Henry froze to death. 那么 Henry 是冻死的
[14:21] Well, maybe not. 也不一定
[14:23] Because if the autopsy hasn’t been performed yet, 因为还没尸检
[14:25] then we can’t be sure that’s cod. 就不能确定死因
[14:27] Well played, Simms. 玩得不错 Simms
[14:29] So it takes a few turns for the autopsy results to get back. 所以几个回合后 尸检结果出来了
[14:32] Turns? 回合?
[14:33] Hours. A few hours. 小时 几个小时
[14:34] So, while you’re waiting for the autopsy results, 那么 你一边等尸检结果
[14:37] what do you do in the meantime? 一边会干什么?
[14:38] Well, the CSI’s would process the freezer. CSI 会检查冷藏室
[14:41] Did they find anything? 他们有什么发现吗?
[14:42] A virtual cornucopia. 很多发现
[14:56] The condition of the interior could be the result of a struggle, 内部混乱可能由打斗所致
[15:00] or the simple, understandable panic of a man trapped inside a freezer. 也可能是被困冷藏室而惊慌失措
[15:06] In any event, the emergency release handle appears 无论如何紧急开关
[15:09] to have been bent and rendered in operative, 被折弯导致坏掉不能操作
[15:12] and several chemical containers broken 还有几个化学容器摔破了
[15:14] in the process possibly releasing chloroform 有可能释放出氯仿
[15:18] and methyl ethyl ketone into the space. 还有甲丁酮
[15:21] I’m sending samples to trace to confirm. 现在将样本送去痕迹科检验
[15:27] Trace. 痕迹科
[15:28] Is there anything you can’t do? 你真是无所不能
[15:30] Hodges.
[15:31] Sorry. 对不起
[15:44] This could be a case of lab geek humor gone wrong. 可能是低级玩笑开过了头
[16:02] Hello? 喂?
[16:04] Hello! 喂!
[16:06] Hello?! It’s not funny! 喂?! 这不好玩!
[16:09] come on 快点
[16:19] oh, my god. 噢 我的天哪
[16:21] Oh, my god. 噢 我的天哪
[16:22] Oh, my god, help! 天哪 救命!
[16:26] help me! 救命!
[16:28] Please help! 救命啊!
[16:30] So the merry prankster comes back later, sees the joke gone bad, 那个调皮鬼回来以后 发现玩笑不好笑了
[16:34] then he just yanks the pin and scrams. 就拔出插销然后跑了
[16:36] You said that the emergency release plunger was bent. 你说紧急开关被扭弯了
[16:40] Well, that thing is made of solid steel. 那玩意儿是脱氧钢做的
[16:43] How could Henry do that? Henry 怎么能折弯它?
[16:44] Adrenaline kicks in when he finally realizes that he’s dying. 受到死亡威胁 肾上腺素增加
[16:48] So, maybe in the moment of crisis, Henry has the strength of ten men. 在危急关头 Henry 能顶十个男人
[16:52] Ten small men. 十个小男人
[16:55] “maybe. ” That word always looks so good on a case report. “也许”这词能写在案件报告里吗?
[16:59] Was there any evidence on the handle on the outside of the freezer? 冷藏室外面的手柄上有证据吗?
[17:02] Just a schmear. 就一处污迹
[17:06] Sugar, soy protein, partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, roasted nuts. 糖 大豆蛋白 部分氢化植物油 烤花生
[17:12] Peanut butter? 花生酱?
[17:13] Well, killer’s got to eat, too. 凶手也要吃饭
[17:15] So, CSI’s would check every trash can 所以 CSI 会检查所有垃圾箱
[17:17] and every bio hazard disposal unit in the whole lab. 实验室内所有的生物危害废料间
[17:20] Yes, the would, and they would find… 是的 而且他们会发现…
[17:27] what, no jelly? 什么 没有果子冻?
[17:29] We found the peanut butter from inside your glove. 我们在你的手套里侧发现了花生酱
[17:31] It matches the stuff we found on the freezer door handle. 跟冷藏室把手上的物质一致
[17:34] Chunky, right? 厉害吧?
[17:35] I didn’t kill Henry. 我没杀 Henry
[17:37] Well, not on purpose. 当然 你不是故意的
[17:38] No, not even by accident. 不 连意外都不是
[17:42] I only had a couple of minutes for lunch, 我只有一点时间吃中饭
[17:44] and I had a bunch of photo emulsion sheets that needed to be stored. 但还有一堆感光相纸要储存
[17:47] And I store them in the freezer. 所以我就放在冷藏室里
[17:49] You seem very tense. 你似乎很紧张
[17:52] You know, I don’t really like being persecuted. 我不喜欢遭人迫害
[17:55] Yeah. 是的
[17:59] Get used to it, punk. 习惯吧 小伙子
[18:01] No, I don’t know about that. 不 我不确定是他
[18:03] What? 什么?
[18:04] Well, Bobby’s a gun guy. Bobby 喜欢枪
[18:05] Gun guys shoot people. 他应该会用枪杀人
[18:07] Gun guys don’t shoot people. People shoot people. 不是那么回事 人们都可能开枪杀人
[18:09] Actually, bullets shoot people, 实际上 射中人的是子弹
[18:11] shot from guns which are usually in the hands of gun guys. 通常从爱枪族手中的枪里射出来
[18:14] Can we get the autopsy results? 尸检有结果了吗?
[18:16] Well, I guess Henry’s had enough time to defrost. Henry 也该化得差不多了
[18:18] Cod was not, in fact, due to hypothermia. 死因并非体温过低
[18:21] Ooh, wait, no, I can guess what they found in TOX. 等等 我猜到毒物检查的结果了
[18:23] It was chloroform. 是氯仿
[18:24] Nope. 不是
[18:25] Methyl ethyl ether? 甲乙醚
[18:26] PCP. 五氯酚
[18:27] What? 什么?
[18:27] Massive, overdose amounts of PCP. 五氯酚摄入过量
[18:30] Commonly known as phencyclidine, or angel dust. 俗称苯环己哌啶 或天使粉
[18:34] PCP blocks the brain’s NMDA receptors, hypothalamus goes nuts, 五氯酚阻断大脑的 NMDA 受体 使下丘脑错乱
[18:39] resulting in anxiety, confusion, and fever-like overheating. 导致焦虑 混乱 类似高烧的过热
[18:47] So Henry goes into the cooler to cool off… 所以 Henry 逃进冷藏室凉快…
[18:51] And with the PCP stimulating his adrenal glands, 五氯酚刺激他的肾上腺
[18:53] he has the strength of the incredible hulk. 使他产生难以置信的蛮力
[19:00] A duster? 嗑五氯酚?
[19:01] You made me a lousy duster? 你把我编成这种低级家伙?
[19:02] That is totally bogus. 这也太假了
[19:04] Aside from the 10, 000 other reasons why I’d be crazy to even try that junk, 且不说那一万个 我试都不会去试的理由
[19:09] if I were a closet PCP freak, I wouldn’t do it in the lab. 就算我偷吸五氯酚 也绝不会在实验室里
[19:13] That’s very professional. 你很有专业素质
[19:14] Archie told me about your sick little thought experiment, and I want to play. Archie 说你在进行变态思维实验 我还想来玩
[19:17] But I still can’t believe, even hypothetically, 但就算是假想
[19:19] you’d do something like this to me. 我也不信你 居然这么待我
[19:20] Well, Henry, I hypothetically called your mother and I explained everything. Henry 我假想给你妈妈打电话解释
[19:24] That woman is a crier. 她哭个不停
[19:27] Your autopsy didn’t mention powder in his nasal passages or PCP damage in his lungs. 尸检中没提到他鼻腔有粉末 或肺部遭到五氯酚伤害
[19:31] That’s because it wasn’t there. 因为本来就没有
[19:33] So Henry didn’t inhale it, or smoke it, or snort it? 那么 Henry 没有吸入这玩意?
[19:36] No, he didn’t. 不 他没有
[19:38] Then how did the PCP get into my system? 那五氯酚怎么会进入我体内?
[19:40] You tell me. 你告诉我
[19:45] Oh! Crusty pits. 哦! 冻硬的腋窝
[19:48] Sweat stains. 汗渍
[19:49] You said that Henry’s lab coat had big sweat stains on the collar and on the armpits. 你说 Henry 身上的工作服 在领子和腋下有大量汗渍
[19:53] So that’s it… somebody dosed the coat. 那就是了 有人给工作服下了药
[20:11] lab coat tests positive for PCP. 工作服测试出有五氯酚
[20:14] Combined with body heat and sweat, 结合体热和汗水
[20:16] the drug must’ve entered his system transdermally. 药物一定是通过皮肤进入他体内
[20:19] Like a nicotine patch from hell. 满身的致死贴片
[20:22] Well, Henry would’ve died of an overdose no matter what. Henry 迟早会死于服药过量
[20:26] So, all the trapping him in the freezer with the chemicals spilling, 所以他困在冷藏室 化学品泄露
[20:31] that was all completely incidental. 完全都是意外
[20:33] It was the logical outcome of the initial crime. 这是最初犯罪的合理结论
[20:36] And it’s quite funny. 真有趣
[20:37] Hey. 嗨
[20:39] Well, we’re not done yet. 还没结束
[20:41] Who did the deed? 谁干的?
[20:42] Well, taking lab coats off the premises is against regulations. 把工作服带出大楼会违规
[20:46] So the PCP would’ve had to have been applied in the lab, right under our noses. 所以五氯酚应该在实验室就涂好了 就在我们眼皮底下
[20:50] And that stuff reeks. 这玩意儿很臭
[20:51] I have to crank my fume hood up full whenever I work with it, 每次处理这个 我都得把通风柜开到最强
[20:53] I still go home with a headache. 到回家时都会头疼
[20:54] Fume hoods. 通风柜
[20:55] There’s fume hoods in the garage, and DNA and trace. 车库有通风柜 DNA 科和痕迹科也有
[20:58] So we would have to test all the sinks for PCP. 得检查所有水槽是否有五氯酚
[21:00] Excellent. 非常好
[21:02] That’s a good approach. 这一步走得聪明
[21:05] It’s well considered, and thoughtful 考虑周到全面
[21:14] But you would find nothing. 但你将一无所获
[21:15] Really? 真的?
[21:16] Yeah, there’s no trace of PCP in any of sinks. 是的 每个水槽里都验不出五氯酚
[21:19] Squeaky clean. 洗得一干二净
[21:21] Damn it. 见鬼
[21:35] Oh! Wait. 哦! 等等
[21:37] I got it, check the plant. 我明白了 检查植物
[21:40] You got it. 你猜中了
[21:45] The killer cleaned up, but he left one witness. 凶手清洗过 但漏了一名目击证人
[21:58] Wendy.
[21:59] Me? 我?
[22:00] Oh, drat. 真讨厌
[22:03] Well, it’s not a slow day for me after all. 今天我没法清闲了
[22:04] Ecklie wants me to pick up the backlog from swing. Ecklie 要我去接手小夜班积压的活
[22:07] Somebody please tell me who dies next. 谁告诉我下一个死者
[22:09] And how. Thank you. 还有死法 谢谢
[22:10] So… you got time for one more? 那么 有时间再玩上一轮吗?
[22:14] Well, someone’s having fun. 有人正玩到兴头上
[22:15] Maybe a little. 也许有点儿
[22:17] You’re not bad at this. 你还不错嘛
[22:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:20] I’ve been thinking about taking the CSI field test. 我在考虑参加 CSI 外勤测验
[22:22] This is actually really good theory and practice for me. 这能帮我联系理论和实践
[22:24] The field test? 外勤测验?
[22:26] Yeah. 是的
[22:28] – What? Why? – Nothing. – 什么? 怎么了? – 没什么
[22:30] – Nothing? – That’s right. – 没什么? – 对
[22:32] A great big pile of nothing. From me, to you. 一大堆没什么 我没什么要说
[22:38] Oh, hey. 嗨
[22:39] How are you? 最近好吗?
[22:41] Why? 为什么?
[22:42] I can’t ask how you’re doing? 我不能问好?
[22:44] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:45] I’ve just had a lot of, uh… 我刚经历了很多…
[22:47] I’ve been busy. 我一直在忙
[22:48] Oh. Well, maybe you should take a few days off, for once in your career. 没准你该休几天假 这辈子你总该休次假吧
[22:53] I mean, you’ve got enough stored up. 你积累了很多假期
[22:56] Go after her. 去找她吧
[22:59] It’s not what she wants. 她不会想那样
[23:01] What do you want? 你希望怎么样?
[23:03] I want her to be happy. 我希望她幸福
[23:06] – Field agent Simms. – Stop it. – 外勤探员 Simms – 别说了
[23:09] – Hey, I think it’s got a nice ring to it. – Thank you. – 我觉得这是个很好的开始 – 谢谢
[23:11] Here she comes, flashing her badge, taking down preps. 她出现了 亮出徽章 捉拿罪犯
[23:15] Why is even potential advancement so threatening to you? 为什么我的前景让你感到受威胁?
[23:17] Hey, Sanders left the lab, he got his ass kicked. Sanders 离开实验室却吃了很多苦头
[23:20] I’m just saying. 我只是随口说说
[23:22] All right, come on, let’s do another one. 好了 快点 做下一个
[23:24] Okay. Fine. 好的
[23:26] Let’s. 我开始了
[23:44] Well, now, that’s a little passive-aggressive, don’t you think? 这不还是泼我冷水?
[24:07] no kidding. 别开玩笑了
[24:19] It appears as though the Vic struck the edge of the table. 现场迹象显示死者撞到了桌角
[24:30] The evidence on the floor is… well, evidence. 地上的证据是… 就是证据
[24:35] Brown paper bindle must have opened when it fell. 棕色纸袋肯定在掉落时松开了
[24:38] Looks like the contents of a woman’s purse. 大概是女人钱包里的东西
[24:41] And here’s the Vic’s other shoe. 这是死者的另一只鞋
[24:43] Square toe, low heel, stylish but affordable. 方形鞋头 低跟 时髦但并不昂贵
[24:47] Flirty, not whory. 有些轻浮 但不风骚
[24:48] You will be missed. 我们会想念你的
[24:50] There’s an oily residue on the sole. 鞋底有些油性残留物
[25:07] The evidence appears to lead to an inescapable conclusion. 证据指向一个显而易见的结论
[25:11] This tragedy might have just simply been the result of an accident in the workplace. 这场悲剧可能只是工作场合的事故
[25:16] I fell off a ladder? 我从梯子上摔下来了?
[25:18] Well, you are kind of little clumsy. 你有点笨手笨脚的
[25:19] Since when? 有吗?
[25:20] It’s endearing. 显得你很可爱
[25:23] Are you satisfied with the explanation? 你对这个解释满意吗?
[25:25] Uh, no. 不满意
[25:26] What about the oily residue on the ladder? 那梯子上的油性物质是怎么回事?
[25:29] There are bristles in the oil, 油污上粘着猪毛
[25:31] which means that somebody brushed it on. 这表示油是某个人刷上去的
[25:33] What exactly is the oily stuff? 那油性物质究竟是什么?
[25:35] Well, thank god… 感谢上帝…
[25:37] for trace analysis. 我们有痕迹分析
[25:40] Hodges, who is a genius and tragically underpaid, Hodges 是个天才 可惜工资拿少了
[25:45] used the powers of his brilliant mind and the scientific method to discover 他以智慧和科学力量发现了
[25:49] that the oil that was brushed on the ladder was a Teflon-based two-part oil. 梯子上刷了特富龙为主的二元油
[25:56] A gun lubricant. 枪支润滑剂
[25:59] So? 那又怎么样?
[26:00] So you’re the gun guy, Bobby. 你和枪打交道 Bobby
[26:03] Yeah, which is exactly why I would never use Teflon-based two-part oil. 对 所以我才不会用那种油
[26:08] Real gun guys hate that stuff. 真正爱枪的人讨厌那玩意
[26:10] If it separates in the can, it separates in the gun. 储存时容易分离 用起来更麻烦
[26:15] You are tense. 你很紧张
[26:17] So, where do you think you’re going? 你要上哪儿去?
[26:18] Back to work. This is ridiculous. 回去工作 这一切荒谬至极
[26:22] Sit down. 坐下
[26:25] No, no. 不对 不对
[26:27] Captain Brass is not the kind of cop who smacks a suspect around. Brass 不是那种会打嫌犯的警察
[26:29] Really? Scares me. 是吗? 我很怕他
[26:34] Oh, well, look who’s the clumsy one now. 看来笨手笨脚的是我
[26:37] Excuse me. 请稍等
[26:39] Okay, so wdoe n’t have nearly enough to hold Bobby, right? 没有足够证据扣留 Bobby 对吗?
[26:42] No. 对
[26:45] All right. 好了
[26:47] Who’s up for an autopsy? 现在轮到给谁尸检了?
[26:50] The carotid-jugular complex was transected, 颈部动脉和静脉均被横切开
[26:53] and based on the placement and size of the wound, 根据伤口的位置和大小
[26:56] I’d say she had at… 我认为她曾经…
[26:58] hey, it’s a neck wound. 嘿! 我的伤口在颈部
[27:04] Based on the placement and size of the neck wound, 根据颈部伤口的位置和大小
[27:07] she was conscious 30 to 60 seconds before blood loss was fatal. 在她失血过多死亡前 有30至60秒的时间是清醒的
[27:11] That’s a long time. 这是段很长的时间
[27:12] No one reported her screaming or calling out for help. 但没有人听见她喊叫或求救
[27:15] We have to get back to the case file. 我们得回到案件档案上来
[27:22] Ther e was no blood on her hands at the scene. 当时她的手上没有血迹
[27:26] Unless she was unconscious, she would have at least tried to stop the bleeding. 除非她已经昏过去了 不然肯定会试着止住血
[27:29] Well, there was no blow to the head. 她的头部没有猛烈撞击的伤口
[27:30] Do you think it’s possible she was dead before she hit the table? 有没有可能她在撞到桌子前就死了?
[27:33] You mean like a cardiac event? 你是说急性心脏病?
[27:36] I can’t rule that out, but a healthy, 36-year-old having a heart attack? 不能排除这点 但是一名健康的 36岁女性会有心脏病吗?
[27:40] 35 in October, thank you very much. 十月刚满35岁 请记住 非常感谢
[27:47] She has a oval, perimortem burn on her wrist. 手腕上有一处死前形成的椭圆烧伤
[27:51] Wait a second. That’s familiar. 等等 这形状很眼熟
[28:09] singed right off her barely 35-year-old wrist. 她刚刚35岁的手腕上有个焦痕
[28:12] That bracelet wasn’t old evidence. 手镯不是旧案证物
[28:14] I was wearing it. 是我的东西
[28:16] Correct. 答对了
[28:17] So, what melts silver and stops your heart at the same time? 是什么熔化了银 同时使你的心脏停止跳动?
[28:22] A bolt of lightning. 一道闪电
[28:23] In the lab. 我们在实验室里
[28:24] Electrocution. 我触电了
[28:25] From what? 哪儿的电?
[28:26] Something in the evidence locker. 证物室里的某样东西
[28:57] There was a motorcycle battery in the ventilation duct? 通风管里有摩托车电池?
[29:01] Wired to the ladder and the evidence box? 用电线和梯子与证物盒连在一起?
[29:05] Precisely. 非常准确
[29:15] devilishly clever, wouldn’t you say? 聪明绝顶 你是想这么说吗?
[29:17] No. 不是
[29:18] Well, who’s the killer, wile E.Coyote? 那凶手是谁? 大笨狼怀尔?
[29:20] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[29:21] It’s ridiculous! 太荒唐了!
[29:22] Anyone could have walked in there. 谁都有可能走进证物室
[29:23] So, what, the victim’s just random? 难道受害者是完全随机的?
[29:25] Uh, no. 不是的
[29:26] How’d the killer get me up there in the first place? 凶手怎么让我进证物室呢?
[29:28] What did he do, pass me in the hall and say, 难道把我叫住 对我说
[29:30] “hey, Wendy, go climb up that ladder “ “嗨 Wendy 去爬那架梯子
[29:31] and check out the case evidence you had absolutely nothing to do with?” 看看那个你根本用不着的证物盒?”
[29:35] Not in those words exactly, but, uh, yeah. 字眼不太一样 不过…差不多
[29:37] That’s completely unverifiable. 这完全站不住脚
[29:39] This is so lame. 没有说服力
[29:40] Scenario requires further revision. 场景需要进一步修改
[29:43] Okay, what is that? 你在干什么?
[29:44] Nothing. 没什么
[29:49] Is that a tape recorder? 那是录音机吗?
[29:50] You are so paranoid. 你实在想太多了
[29:53] This thought experiment has now concluded. 思维实验现在结束!
[29:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:04] Why were you recording us? 你为什么要录音?
[30:05] I wasn’t recording you. 我没有录音
[30:08] Why would I record you? That makes no sense. 我干嘛要录? 怎么可能呢
[30:19] “Lab rats. “ “实验室老鼠”
[30:21] “The game of science and murder. “ 有关科学和谋杀的游戏
[30:23] It’s a prototype. 只是雏形
[30:24] “Two to four players, ages eight and up. “ 2到4个玩家 8岁以上
[30:28] You’re making a board game? 你在做棋盘游戏?
[30:30] Well, it’s not just a board game. 这不仅是休闲游戏
[30:32] Gets people to think. 还能让人动脑思考
[30:34] Why were you recording us? 你为什么要录我们的对话?
[30:37] I needed your help to flesh out scenarios, 我需要你们的帮助来充实罪案场景
[30:40] and I figured that if I hid the recorder, 我觉得如果把录音机藏起来
[30:42] your answers would be candid and honest. 你们的答案会更真实
[30:45] Look, see. 来看看
[30:49] It’s like clue, only CSI-IER. 就像”线索”游戏 但是 CSI 味道更浓
[30:57] Hodges, this is, uh… Hodges 这个…
[31:00] this is kind of impressive. 看起来很不错
[31:02] In a painfully sad, geek type of way. 虽然可怜又怪异
[31:08] Well, painfully sad geeks have a lot of spare time on their hands 可怜的怪人有很多空余时间
[31:13] and loads of disposable income. 而手头又不宽裕
[31:16] Lab rats could be a gold mine. “实验室老鼠”没准能赚一笔
[31:23] Little lab techs. 实验室技术人员玩偶
[31:28] “Sandy Baxter, fingerprint fanatic. “ Sandy Baxter 指纹爱好者
[31:33] “Reggie Chang, eagled-eyed a/v expert. “ Reggie Chang 目光敏锐的影像专家
[31:38] “Andrew Henries, top-notch TOX tech. “ Andrew Henries 顶尖毒物研究员
[31:43] “Hodgkins. “
[31:45] Hodgkins.
[31:47] You named yourself after cancer. 你给自己起了癌症的名字
[31:56] “Mindy Bimms, “the clumsy yet buxom DNA tech. “ Mindy Bimms 笨拙丰满的 DNA 检测员
[32:09] Clumsy yet buxom? 笨拙而丰满?
[32:12] It’s a redeeming feature. 可以弥补缺陷
[32:16] It’s-it’s a prototype. 这…这只是雏形
[32:18] So, tell me, do you think that Mindy Bimms is clumsy because she’s top-heavy? 那么告诉我 你认为 Mindy Bimms 笨拙是因为她胸大无脑吗?
[32:25] Or do you just mean clumsy like this? 或者你的笨拙是这个意思?
[32:29] Oops. 不好意思
[32:35] Okay, are you… are you allergic to being honest with me? 你为什么就是不能对我说实话?
[32:38] ‘Cause the thing is, 事实是
[32:39] if you had actually asked me to help you with this game, I would have. 如果你直说 需要我帮你 我会的
[32:42] But, no, you had to hide a tape recorder under a table 但你没说 你把录音机藏在桌子下
[32:44] and engage us all in this great big thought experiment! 然后把我们引来玩这个 伟大的思维实验
[32:48] When in reality, it doesn’t even matter, apparently, 而实际上 我的想法并不重要
[32:50] what I think because I’m just Mindy big boobs to you, and I… 因为你只当我是大波妹 Mindy
[32:56] you are the dumbest smart guy I know. 你这个蠢到极点的聪明人
[32:59] You think I’m smart? 你觉得我聪明?
[33:11] night, Greg. 晚安 Greg
[33:12] Yeah, whatever. 随便吧
[33:16] Oh, Hodges, I’m so sorry. Hodges 我很抱歉
[33:18] It’s just that I’m jealous of your intellect. 我只是嫉妒你的才智
[33:21] But Wendy, you have so much to live for. 可是 Wendy 生活那么美好
[33:23] Don’t do it. You’re too close to the edge. 别这么做 你太靠近边缘了
[33:26] Oh, and now I’m drowning! 我溺水了!
[33:27] Oh, god! 上帝啊!
[33:28] Oh, god, help me. 上帝啊 救救我
[33:29] Help me. 救救我
[33:32] What are you doing? 你在干吗?
[33:34] Oh, uh… I was, uh, just trying to… 呃…我只是在…
[33:42] develop a board game based on this place, 做一个以这里为背景的棋盘游戏
[33:45] but not in any legally actionable sense. 但不会引起任何法律纠纷
[33:50] You get evidence, scenarios, analysis. 给你证据 场景 分析报告
[33:54] Try to solve diabolical murders. 要解决凶残的谋杀案
[34:10] I like games. 我喜欢游戏
[34:11] Really? 真的?
[34:13] Yeah. 嗯
[34:16] Okay. 好吧
[34:17] Let’s play. 咱俩玩儿
[34:23] What makes it hard to catch a killer? 抓凶手难在哪里?
[34:25] Is it the sheer destructive power of the murder itself 是毁灭性的谋杀本身
[34:28] that obliterates evidence as it snuffs out life? 将证据像生命一样消灭?
[34:39] Or is it the chain of events the murder sets into motion 还是凶手的连环布局
[34:41] which obscure the true crime? 混淆了真相?
[34:50] that was good. 真好玩
[34:54] Or is it a mechanism so complex 抑或杀人手法复杂残忍
[34:56] and diabolical that it borders on the incredible? 令人难以想像?
[35:00] In truth, it is all these things, and all these things are the same. 事实是 这些全都是难点 而这些情况也都一样
[35:07] Because the only real way to catch a killer, is to outsmart him. 因为要抓住凶手 只有智胜
[35:11] And hope that he’s not smarter than you. 并且希望 他没有你聪明
[35:28] so, you were rehearsing your “speech” in front of your computer, 你在电脑前排练演讲
[35:32] and you take a bullet to the head. 然后头部中枪
[35:34] No witnesses. 没有证人
[35:35] Nobody heard the shot, and the killer is somebody in the lab. 没人听到枪声 凶手就在实验室里
[35:39] Am I eligible? 我有嫌疑吗?
[35:40] In this scenario, no. 这个场景里没有
[35:42] Okay. 好
[35:44] So during the basic process of the scene, what do I find? 对现场进行基本勘察后 我发现了什么?
[35:49] A single nine millimeter casing at the doorway to trace. 痕迹实验室门口 有一个9毫米口径的弹壳
[35:57] Then my first blush theory is a walk-by. 那我第一个想法是 路过枪击
[36:10] I’m going to need the bullet. 我要检查子弹
[36:11] Then I’m going to need an autopsy. 我要接受验尸
[36:21] Get it out of your system. 不要再这样
[36:22] No sign of sexual trauma. 没有性侵犯迹象
[36:24] Out!Now! 出去! 马上!
[36:35] All right, trajectory of the shot was roughly 90 degrees from vertical, 子弹轨迹基本水平
[36:40] straight through his noble skull. 直入他高贵的头颅
[36:43] Bullet didn’t exit. 子弹没有穿出
[36:45] Is it intact? 完整吗?
[36:50] More or less. 差不多吧
[36:52] Ibis. 用弹道识别系统进行比对
[36:54] The bullet’s nose is significantly deformed and the lead base is pitted. 弹头部分损毁严重 弹尾凹陷
[36:58] But there are sufficient striae to get a match for what little it’s worth. 但弹痕还是足够进行比对 虽然用处不大
[37:33] the gun came through the lab about a week ago in a buyback program, 那把枪是政府回购而来 一周前送达实验室
[37:37] and was subsequently destroyed. 登记后被依法销毁
[37:40] So you were shot by a weapon that no longer exists. 这么说你被不存在的武器杀死了
[37:44] Apparently. 显然是的
[37:47] Okay, let’s go over your snuff film, shall we? 我们回顾一下你的谋杀真人秀
[37:50] I want to see exactly what you did. 我要知道你究竟在干吗
[37:55] In truth, it is all of these things, and all of these things are the same. 事实是 这些全都是难点 而这些情况也都一样
[38:02] because the only real way to catch a killer, 因为要抓住凶手
[38:04] is to outsmart him and hope that he is not smarter than you. 只有智胜 并且希望 他没你聪明
[38:15] do it again. One more time. 再放一遍 再来一次
[38:17] Wait, wait, wait… they all want to watch? 等等 等等 他们都想看?
[38:20] Professional curiosity. I guess. 职业病 我猜是这样
[38:25] In truth, it is all these things, and all these things are the same. 事实是 这些全都是难点 而这些情况也都一样
[38:31] Because the only real way to catch a killer, 因为要抓住凶手
[38:33] is to outsmart him and hope that he is not smarter than you. 只有智胜 并且希望 他没你聪明
[38:49] You took the shot in the center of your head, 你额头中心处中枪
[38:52] but according to the video, you were not facing the hallway. 但视频里 你并不是面对走廊
[38:56] Which means the bullet didn’t come from there. 也就是说子弹不是从那里射进来
[38:59] It must’ve come from here. 而是从这里
[39:03] Yes, it did. 是的
[39:13] A zip gun. 手制枪
[39:14] With an unrifled barrel. 用的是无膛线枪管
[39:17] And a remote trigger. 和一个遥控扳机
[39:19] What model year is the pager? 呼机是几几年的型号?
[39:21] Pre 1990. 90年之前
[39:23] So no call-back numbers. 那么没有呼入号码
[39:26] Pre-1990 pagers didn’t store them. 90年之前的呼机不存储号码
[39:28] So, you’re at a dead end? 那么 线索断了?
[39:32] I’m just getting started. 我才刚刚开始
[39:46] Do I have to walk over to the GCMS or will you just tell me? 我要走出去拿质谱结果吗 还是你直接告诉我?
[39:50] The barrel of the zip gun contains traces of black powder. 手制枪枪管内有黑火药
[39:56] Okay, but the bullet was pitted on the base, 但子弹底部凹陷
[40:01] which is the result of exposure to smokeless gunpowder. 那是无烟火药造成的
[40:04] Which means that the bullet that killed you was fired twice. 意味着杀死你的子弹使用了2次
[40:11] The killer test fires the gun, knowing it will be destroyed, 凶手测试了那把枪 知道枪会被销毁
[40:15] and keeps the bullet and the casing. 然后留下子弹和弹壳
[40:18] He puts the bullet in a metal tube on a wad of black powder. 他把子弹放进填充着黑火药的金属管
[40:22] With a pager trigger, it’s essentially a remote controlled musket. 连上呼机扳机 做成一把遥控滑膛枪
[40:26] Call the number from any phone or through the internet and… 随便用个电话 或者上网呼这个呼机 然后…
[40:32] impressive. 真不错
[40:34] Can you tell me whodunit? 能告诉我是谁干的了吗?
[40:36] Well, Bobby Dawson is an early 19th century firearm enthusiast. Bobby Dawson 热衷于 19世纪早期的火器
[40:41] He, uh, loads and fires muskets for fun. 他以组装和射击滑膛枪为乐
[40:45] Oh, yeah. 是的
[40:46] Big gun guy. 好枪男
[40:48] I didn’t do it! 不是我干的!
[40:50] I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没干!
[40:51] I swear! 我发誓!
[41:00] gun. 枪
[41:11] What do you got against Bobby Dawson? 你跟 Bobby Dawson 有什么过节?
[41:14] Nothing. 没啥
[41:15] Running gag. 只是噱头
[41:16] So, you think Bobby Dawson did it? 你觉得是 Bobby Dawson 干的?
[41:21] No. 不是
[41:22] Bobby was framed. Bobby 被人陷害
[41:25] You drew me a map. 你让我绕了一大圈
[41:27] The path of the bullet, if not stopped by your brain mass, 子弹如果不是被你的脑组织拦住
[41:32] would have continued straight through into ballistics. 会径直飞向弹道实验室
[41:35] Where Bobby works. Bobby 在那里工作
[41:37] Now, Bobby’s a real gun guy, 他成天跟枪打交道
[41:38] and no gun guy would ever position himself down-range of a shot. 绝不会让自己出现在射击方向
[41:45] You’re more than a victim, Hodges. 你不止是受害者 Hodges
[41:48] According to your video, you straightened up just before the fatal shot was fired. 视频里 你在致命枪击之前直起身子
[41:52] You knew it was coming. 你知道子弹会飞来
[41:54] And you made sure that you were in the perfect position to catch it. 所以你要让自己会被准确打中
[41:58] I am a mere padawan in the presence of the Jedi master. 在大师您面前我还是个学徒
[42:03] True. 确实
[42:07] Let’s play another. 再玩一场
[42:08] Sure. 好的
[42:15] You weren’t ready. 你还没有准备好
[42:17] To leave. 离开
[42:19] This. 这些
[42:21] The challenges, the puzzles, the job. 挑战 谜团 这份工作
[42:25] No. 是的
[42:27] But Sara was. 但那时 Sara 下了决心
[42:32] Yeah, she was. 是的
[42:35] You can’t stand in the way of that. 你挡不住
[42:39] When it’s time for someone to move on, you just gotta let them go. 时候到了 你只能放他们走
[42:45] Let’s play the game, shall we? 还是玩游戏吧
[42:48] Okay. 好
[42:51] Mind if I record this? 不介意我录音吧?
[42:55] Scenario 12, Hodges and Grissom. 12号场景 Hodges 和 Grissom
[43:01] Okay, you walk into the av lab. 你走进影音实验室
[43:02] You find Archie slumped over his computer with a knife in his head… 发现 Archie 头部中刀 趴在电脑上…
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme