时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Drink! Drink! Drink! | Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! |
[00:43] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[00:44] | Drink! Drink! Drink! | Drink! Drink! Drink! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! 喝! |
[01:51] | Sorry, no ID. | 抱歉 没有身份证明 |
[01:54] | It’s okay. Brass has a line on the resident director. | 没事 Brass 正在联系大楼管理员 |
[01:59] | Lanie! Oh, my God, no! | Lanie! 噢 天哪 |
[02:01] | My God, Lanie, I can’t believe it. You really did it. | 天啊 Lanie 不敢相信你真的跳楼了 |
[02:04] | Hey! Let her on through. | 嗨! 让她进来 |
[02:09] | – Monica! – Lanie! | |
[02:12] | Don’t you ever die on me! Promise! | 千万不要寻死! 答应我! |
[02:15] | I won’t. I promise. | 我知道了 我保证 |
[02:17] | okay, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[02:22] | It’s the third jumper on campus this year. | 这个校区今年第三位跳楼轻生的 |
[02:25] | Maybe it’s contagious. | 就像跳楼癖能传染 |
[02:29] | I saw this documentary once on suicides off the Golden Gate Bridge, | 我看过一部纪录片 讲的是跳金门大桥上自杀的人 |
[02:34] | and they interviewed a survivor and he said the moment that he let go of the railing, | 他们采访了一位自杀未遂者 他说他松开栏杆那一刻 |
[02:39] | he realized that all of his problems were fixable, | 他意识到其实一切事情都可以挽回 |
[02:42] | except for having jumped. | 除了他已经跳下来 |
[02:48] | Hey, Catherine. | 嗨 Catherine |
[02:50] | Uh, yeah, Nicky, what you got? | Nicky 你有什么发现? |
[02:52] | Chains and padlocks. | 大门紧闭 锁链完好 |
[02:53] | There’s no roof access from the dorm. | 从宿舍上不了屋顶 |
[02:55] | Well, the body landed close to the building, | 尸体距离大楼很近 |
[02:57] | so if she didn’t come from the roof, she must have come out of a room. | 如果不是屋顶跳下来的 肯定是从某间屋子跳下来的 |
[03:01] | Okay, I’ll work my way down. | 好的 我下楼看看 |
[03:03] | Nick, you in the dorm? | Nick 你在宿舍了? |
[03:06] | That’s affirmative. | 是的 |
[03:07] | I’m with the resident director. | 我身旁站着大楼管理员 |
[03:09] | He’s ID’d the victim as Kira Dellinger. She’s in Room 807. | 他认出死者叫 Kira Dellinger 住在807房间 |
[03:12] | She’s a freshman from McLean, Virginia. | 大一新生 来自弗吉尼亚麦克林 |
[03:15] | I guess I’m going to go notify the parents. | 看来我得通知死者父母了 |
[03:18] | Perks of the job. | 干这行的”好处” |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:19] | Hey, Catherine, do you see any wounds on the body inconsistent with the fall? | 嗨 Catherine 死者身上是否有非坠落造成的伤口? |
[04:23] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[04:24] | I did find this. | 的确有所发现 |
[04:27] | Yeah, there’s a long perimortem abrasion on the lower back | 背部下面有一块擦伤 是死前留下的 |
[04:32] | I think I know how it got there | 我想我知道伤口是怎么来的了 |
[04:35] | No! | 不! |
[04:39] | Drag ‘n’ drop. | 拖过来 推下去 |
[05:08] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 07 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[05:18] | Song: Iron & Wine – Carousel | 歌曲: Iron & Wine – Carousel |
[05:43] | Ooh, where’s the fire? | 噢 急什么? |
[05:44] | is it all right? | 没事吧? |
[05:45] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:50] | “Zolpidem”? | “唑吡坦”? |
[05:53] | That’s good stuff. | 真是好东西 |
[05:54] | Yeah, it’s to help me sleep. | 是啊 帮我入睡 |
[05:55] | I’ve been having the hardest time lately. | 最近我根本睡不着 |
[05:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:58] | Well, just coming off of grave after all these years, | 你刚经历了不愉快的事 |
[06:02] | you know, takes a while to adjust. | 自然需要一些时日调整适应 |
[06:04] | You’re a tough cookie. I’m not worried about you. | 不过你很坚强 我不担心你 |
[06:06] | Take care of yourself, huh? | 自己多保重 好吗? |
[06:07] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | – Sweet dreams. – Thanks. | – 祝好梦 – 谢谢 |
[06:22] | Hey. Sara, you done with your scene? | 嗨 Sara 你那个现场处理完了吗? |
[06:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:25] | Great, because we just caught another one. | 太好了 正好又来了一个 |
[06:27] | 425 off Craig Road. | 克雷格路有可疑情况 |
[06:30] | Busy shift, but you know I like that. | 今天真够忙 不过你也知道我喜欢这样 |
[06:32] | – I’ll see you outside, okay? – Okay. | – 我在外面等你 行吗? – 好的 |
[06:50] | what you got? | 什么情况? |
[06:52] | Neighbors called in a domestic disturbance between Adam and Kim Jimenez. | 邻居打电话说 Adam 和 Kim Jimenez 夫妇闹矛盾 |
[06:56] | I responded, I knocked and didn’t get any answers, | 我过来巡视 敲了门 但没人开门 |
[07:00] | so I looked through the window, and this is what I saw. | 所以我就透过窗户往里一看 结果发现这个 |
[07:03] | Nobody’s home, so I called you guys. | 没人在家 所以我打电话叫你们过来 |
[07:28] | Blood but no body. | 血迹斑斑 但没有尸体 |
[07:31] | No sign of the couple. | 也没夫妻俩的踪影 |
[07:33] | No. Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[07:37] | Lots of blood activity here. | 到处可见血迹 |
[07:44] | Then someone ran out the door. | 然后有人跑出了屋子 |
[07:50] | Stop right there. Hands where I can see’ em. | 站住! 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[07:54] | This is my house. | 这里是我家 |
[07:57] | Mrs. Jimenez? | Jimenez 夫人? |
[07:59] | Where have you been? | 你刚才去哪了? |
[08:03] | My husband and I had an argument. | 我和我丈夫吵架 |
[08:06] | I went on a walk. | 我赌气出去了 |
[08:08] | Where’s your husband now? | 你丈夫现在何处? |
[08:12] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:21] | Mrs. Jimenez, are you okay? | Jimenez 夫人 你没事吧? |
[08:24] | Bad back. | 背部不好 |
[08:27] | Sara, she’s got a very bad back. | Sara 她的后背真的很严重 |
[08:30] | dispatch, This is CSI Lake. | 呼叫调度中心 我是犯罪现场的 Lake |
[08:32] | We need paramedics right away on location. | 我们需要医护人员马上赶来现场 |
[08:53] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[08:55] | What do you think this might be? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[08:59] | Well, possibly a tooth fragment. High fall? | 可能是牙齿碎片 高处摔下来的? |
[09:02] | Yeah. We think she was pushed. | 是的 我们认为她是被人推下去的 |
[09:05] | So, between her knuckles suggests a struggle. | 牙齿嵌在指关节之间说明有过挣扎 |
[09:16] | Was she raped? | 有被强奸的迹象吗? |
[09:17] | There’s no trauma, but the wet mount indicates that she definitely had sex. | 没有外伤 但是湿片检查表明她的确有过性行为 |
[09:22] | Oh, no condom. Good for us. | 没带避孕套 这对我们倒是有利 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:27] | Such a scary thing, sending your kid off to college. | 送孩子上大学真是吓人啊 |
[09:31] | – Is Lindsey looking already? – Yeah. | – Lindsey 快要上大学了? – 是的 |
[09:33] | In fact, we looked at WLVU last month. | 其实 我们上个月还去 参观过西拉斯维加斯大学 |
[09:37] | Well, at least she’d be close to home. | 至少能离家近点 |
[09:40] | She’s free on campus, might as well be a thousand miles away. | 离得再近 到了学校就根本管不了 |
[09:57] | – Hey. | – hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[10:00] | – Any luck with dorm security? – Nope. | – 宿舍保安那边有什么收获? – 没有 |
[10:02] | There’s no cameras, only key cards, | 没有摄像头 只用门卡 |
[10:04] | but according to the residence director, | 不过大楼管理员说 |
[10:06] | the door’s propped open all the time anyway. | 房门反正一直开着 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Kind of hard to tell the difference between a struggle and a typical college dorm room. | 典型的学生宿舍 乱七八糟 看不出有没有过挣扎 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:17] | You should have seen mine. It was really bad. | 你应该瞧瞧我的宿舍 乱到家了 |
[10:32] | “X” marks the girl. | 是X标记 |
[10:35] | Symbol for a “straight edge” lifestyle. | 代表直刃族 (硬核朋克的文化形式) |
[10:37] | Abstinence from drugs, tobacco, alcohol… | 戒毒 戒烟 戒酒 |
[10:44] | but not sex. | 看来还是没有戒性爱 |
[10:46] | Sexual lubricant. | 性爱润滑剂 |
[10:49] | Give me that. | 给我看看 |
[10:52] | Still, pretty brave for college. | 对于大学来说 可够勇敢的 |
[10:55] | Yeah, or just another way to get attention. | 或者只是想引起别人的注意 |
[11:03] | Looks like our vic was in a Goth band. | 看来受害人生前是 Goth 乐队成员 |
[11:06] | You know, I used to be Goth. | 你知道吗 我以前也是 Goth |
[11:10] | Yeah, the Goth thing was just an act. Chicks dug it. | 不过只是装样子 因为女人喜欢 |
[11:13] | How does that work? | 怎么说? |
[11:15] | You act depressed to get chicks, you get depressed chicks. | 装低落去泡妞 泡到的就是情绪低落的妞 |
[11:27] | just let me in. | 让我进去 |
[11:30] | Baby, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吧? |
[11:32] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:34] | You doing okay, huh? | 你没事吧? |
[11:36] | You all right? You okay? Yeah? | 你还好吧? 你没事吧? |
[11:39] | Did you call these cops on me? | 你是不是找警察来抓我? |
[11:40] | No… | 不… |
[11:41] | – Did you call cops on me? – I didn’t call the cops! | – 你找警察来抓我吗? – 我没报警 |
[12:09] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[12:11] | Why don’t you finish up here? | 你来善后吧 |
[12:13] | Wait a minute. How are we going to handle this? | 等下 这种事怎么处理? |
[12:15] | Well, the guy’s under arrest. | 逮捕这家伙 |
[12:18] | He’ll be free by tomorrow. | 可他明天就出来了 |
[12:19] | Her husband is obviously abusing her. | 很明显 丈夫虐待妻子 |
[12:24] | There’s got to be something we can do. | 我们总得出点力吧 |
[12:26] | We’ll be back for her body next month. | 下个月可以来收她的尸 |
[12:28] | Or his. Or both. | 或者他的 也许两人一起 |
[12:32] | There is nothing you can do about this, Ronnie. Don’t kid yourself. | 你什么忙也帮不上 Ronnie 别自欺欺人了 |
[13:22] | Sara, I’ve got something really good on that defenestrated college kid. | Sara 跳楼自杀大学生那个案子 我有了重大突破 |
[13:26] | Oh, that’s Catherine’s case. | 那是 Catherine 的案子 |
[13:27] | Or, you know what, talk to Nick. | 你也可以找 Nick |
[13:28] | No, no, no, you’re really going to love this. | 不 不 你一定会感兴趣 |
[13:30] | A print on a lube tube matched a print on her windowsill. | 润滑剂软管上的指纹 和窗台上的指纹相匹配 |
[13:32] | AFIS got a hit. | 检索系统找到了匹配者 |
[13:36] | Ever think you’d see that guy again? | 没想过会再遇到这人吧 |
[13:45] | Marlon West was on trial for the murder of Stacy Vollmer. | Marlon West 曾因涉嫌谋杀 Stacy Vollmer 而被起诉 |
[13:49] | He confessed. | 他认了罪 |
[13:50] | It was later thrown out on a technicality. | 但供词未被采用 |
[13:52] | We really didn’t need it. | 其实我们不需要他的供词 |
[13:53] | The prosecution’s case against Marlon was very strong. | 对 Marlon 的指控铁证如山 |
[13:56] | Until Marlon’s little sister Hannah got on the stand | 但是 Marlon 的妹妹 Hannah 站出来 |
[13:58] | and confessed to the murder herself. | 说人是她杀的 |
[14:00] | Marlon didn’t kill Stacy. | 杀 Stacy 的人不是 Marlon |
[14:03] | I did. | 是我 |
[14:04] | And I was wearing this when I did it. | 我杀人时就穿这件衣服 |
[14:09] | Oh, yes, I remember this case. | 对 我想起这个案子了 |
[14:10] | A high school senior at age 12. | 12岁的高三学生 |
[14:12] | She’s a prodigy. | 神童 |
[14:13] | She’s a pint-size Machiavelli. | 她是微缩版的马基雅维利 (《君主论》作者 博览群书 自学成才) |
[14:16] | She manipulated events, fabricated evidence, and in the end… | 她操纵局势 伪造证据 到头来 |
[14:21] | We, the jury, find the defendant, Marlon West not guilty. | 陪审团裁定被告 Marlon West 无罪 |
[14:29] | Hannah, you are smart. | Hannah 你非常聪明 |
[14:30] | But you have to be really smart to make people think things happened that never did. | 但要想无中生有 你真的得非常有头脑才行 |
[14:37] | What do you mean exactly? | 你到底什么意思? |
[14:42] | I didn’t kill Stacy. | 我没有杀 Stacy |
[14:45] | Marlon did. | 是 Marlon 杀的 |
[14:48] | She claimed that she did it because she loved Marlon. | 她说她是因为爱 Marlon 才那么做的 |
[14:50] | Some warped sense of justice… | 她扭曲的正义感… |
[14:52] | She graduated later that summer, | 那年夏天她毕业了 |
[14:54] | became legally emancipated from her parents and went off to Harvard. Pre-med. | 脱离了父母的束缚 去了哈佛 读医学预科 |
[14:59] | You keeping tabs on her? | 你在追踪她? |
[15:01] | Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[15:02] | Look, accident or no accident, Marlon killed before. | 不管是不是意外 Marlon 以前杀过人 |
[15:05] | Hannah sunk this case; Marlon got a free pass; | Hannah 搅浑了案子 Marlon 逃过法律制裁 |
[15:08] | and now he’s killed again. | 现在他再次杀人 |
[15:10] | Well, we don’t know that just yet. | 这点还不能确定 |
[15:11] | I mean, we don’t have Marlon’s DNA to compare | 我们没有 Marlon的DNA 去跟 |
[15:13] | with the semen that was found in the victim. | 在受害人身上发现的精液比对 |
[15:15] | All the old evidence was expunged with the verdict. | 所有证据都在判决后被销毁了 |
[15:17] | I want this case. | 我要接手这个案子 |
[15:19] | The one that got away? | 他已经逃脱过一次 |
[15:21] | We’re not supposed to let them get away, right? | 本就不该让凶手逃脱 是不是? |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | I’ll see if I can clear it with Ecklie. | 我去跟 Ecklie 说清楚 |
[15:27] | Catherine has to supervise, though. | 但要由 Catherine 负责 |
[15:29] | You report to her. | 有情况向她汇报 |
[15:48] | Hello, Marlon. | 你好 Marlon |
[15:49] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干什么? |
[15:50] | We here to talk to you about Kira Dellinger. | 我们来跟你谈谈 Kira Dellinger |
[15:54] | Kira committed suicide. | Kira 自杀了 |
[15:56] | Actually, she was murdered. | 事实上 她是被谋杀的 |
[16:00] | Somebody I know ends up dead and I’m automatically a suspect? | 我认识的人死了 我就自动变成嫌犯? |
[16:03] | History has a way of repeating itself, Marlon. | 历史会重演 Marlon |
[16:05] | You’ve killed before, you know? | 你以前杀过人 |
[16:06] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[16:08] | And I admitted I was responsible from day one. | 一开始我就承认自己有责任 |
[16:11] | Kira was forced out her dorm window. | Kira 被人推出宿舍窗口 |
[16:13] | Your prints were there. | 那里有你的指纹 |
[16:14] | My prints were there because I’ve been in there a million times. | 我常去她房间 当然会有我的指纹 |
[16:18] | Kira and I were in a band. | Kira 和我在同一个乐队 |
[16:19] | Your prints were also found on a tube – of sexual lubricant. | 在一管性爱润滑剂上也找到了你的指纹 |
[16:23] | – Were you having sex with her, Marlon? – Yeah, we were having sex. | – 你和她上过床吗 Marlon? – 是的 我们上过床 |
[16:26] | Last night? | 昨天晚上? |
[16:27] | No, we had a gig last night. We… | 没 昨晚有场演出 我们… |
[16:30] | We got into a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[16:31] | Did she give you that fat lip? | 她把你嘴打破了? |
[16:36] | No, not exactly. | 不是那样的 |
[16:40] | Kira! | |
[16:42] | Kira! | |
[16:43] | Keep your hands off her! | 把手从她身上拿开 |
[16:53] | I’m done! | 我们没戏了 |
[16:53] | From now on, you stay away from me, psycho! | 从现在起 离我远点 神经病! |
[16:59] | I don’t know who the guy was. | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[17:00] | I had never seen him before. | 我以前从没见过他 |
[17:02] | After that, I just… | 然后 我… |
[17:04] | wandered the campus most of the night by myself. | 一个人在校园游荡了一整晚 |
[17:06] | So you don’t have an alibi. | 所以你没有不在场证明 |
[17:08] | I guess I don’t. | 我想我没有 |
[17:10] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[17:11] | We will give you the benefit of the doubt in exchange for this. | 我们用这个来交换 不会轻易对你作出不利判决 |
[17:15] | You remember this. | 你知道这是什么 |
[17:19] | I assume you have a DNA warrant, Sara. | 我想你有 DNA 搜查令 Sara |
[17:21] | Because if you don’t, you certainly don’t have his consent. | 因为如果你没有 他绝对不会同意这么做 |
[17:25] | Isn’t that right, Marlon? | 是不是啊 Marlon? |
[17:27] | Hannah, I heard you were studying back east what are you doing here? | Hannah 我听说你在东部念书 你在这儿干吗? |
[17:31] | Graduate school. | 读研究生 |
[17:33] | – Excuse me. | – Excuse me. – 借过 – 不好意思 |
[17:38] | You are not going to muddy the waters this time. | 这回你别想再搅浑水 |
[17:41] | Are you sure you’d know if I had? | 就算我搅了 你看得出来吗? |
[17:45] | You’re welcome to stay. You might learn something. | 欢迎你留下 也许你能学到点东西 |
[17:59] | Please turn to page 187, the Clausius – Clapeyron equation. | 请翻到第187页 克劳修斯-克拉珀龙方程 |
[18:04] | Oh, by the way, Professor Costin said it’ll be on the exam. | 对了 Costin 教授说考试会考到 |
[18:11] | I don’t know, Sara. | 我不知道 Sara |
[18:11] | It’s going to be tough to get a warrant. | 搞搜查令不容易 |
[18:13] | I need Marlon West’s DNA If his semen is in Kira Dellinger, | 我需要 Marlon West 的 DNA 要是 Kira Dellinger 体内的精液属于他 |
[18:16] | it puts him at the murder. | 就证明他有谋杀嫌疑 |
[18:17] | Look, they had a known sexual relationship, so there’s no evidence of rape. | 听着 他们曾经交往 发生过关系 所以没有强奸的证据 |
[18:20] | And I don’t know if you know this, | 不知道你清不清楚 |
[18:21] | but Marlon’s mother and father were killed in a car accident last year. | Marlon 的父母去年在车祸中去世了 |
[18:24] | the judge Vomina is gonna be very sensitive to that. | 法官会对这点非常敏感 |
[18:27] | It could look like harassment. | 搞不好就变成我们故意伤害他 |
[18:28] | Jim, are you going to talk to the judge or not? | Jim 你到底去不去找法官? |
[18:31] | Wow, you really got it out for this kid. | 你真的很在意这孩子 |
[18:33] | What’s the deal here, Sara? | 到底怎么回事 Sara? |
[18:35] | Marlon West has killed before. | Marlon West 曾经杀过人 |
[18:36] | Not according to a jury of his peers. | 他的陪审团可不这么认为 |
[18:38] | Did you have fun talking to Kira Dellinger’s parents? | 你跟 Kira Dellinger 父母谈话很开心吗? |
[18:41] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[18:42] | Must’ve been a lot of screaming and crying and despair. | 他们肯定伤心欲绝地哭喊 |
[18:45] | Yeah, there usually is. What’s your point, Sara? | 是的 受害人家属通常都是这样 你到底想说什么 Sara? |
[18:46] | My point is, if we had done our job right the first time, | 我想说的是 要是第一次我们没犯错 |
[18:50] | Marlon West would be in jail, and Kira Dellinger would still be alive. | Marlon West 就该在牢里 而 Dira Dellinger 就不会死 |
[18:56] | Talk to the judge. | 找法官谈谈 |
[19:00] | HPLC found high levels of | 高效液相色谱在 Kira 血中发现了 |
[19:01] | gamma-hydroxybutyric acid in Kira Dellinger’s blood. | 高浓度的 GHB (用作迷幻药 速效致昏) |
[19:04] | GHB does occur naturally in the body. | 人体内本来就有 GHB |
[19:06] | You sure she was drugged? | 你确定她是被人下药? |
[19:08] | Pretty sure. | 非常肯定 |
[19:08] | Started to metabolize in her blood and urine when she died. | 她死时已经代谢到血液和尿液中 |
[19:11] | That typically indicates dosing. | 非常典型的下药迹象 |
[19:13] | Okay, so then maybe she was roofied, raped, then murdered. | 好吧 那她可能被下药 强奸 然后被谋杀了 |
[19:16] | And no vaginal trauma because she was too numb to resist. It’s possible. | 因为无力反抗 所以阴道没有外伤 这倒是可能的 |
[19:20] | You know, some people take GHB recreationally. | 要知道 有人会把迷幻药吃着玩 |
[19:23] | I didn’t find any drug paraphernalia in her room. | 我在她房内没发现任何吸毒用具 |
[19:26] | It was pretty consistent with a “straight edge” lifestyle. | 这倒是符合她直刃族的身份 |
[19:28] | You know, that just sounds like something a girl tells her parents | 听起来只是女孩子报告给父母的话 |
[19:31] | in order to make them feel better. | 以便让他们放心 |
[19:33] | I mean, we know she had sex. There was GHB in her system… | 我们知道她上过床 体内还有迷幻药 |
[19:36] | I think you just need to test everything in her room that she may have ingested. | 我想你得检测她房内所有食物和水 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | you’ve got a band. you’ve got a blog. | 如果你有乐队 你就得有博客 |
[19:44] | Got e-mails, IMs, text messages. | 还要用电子邮件 即时讯息 短消息 |
[19:48] | A minute-by-minute diary of Kira Dellinger’s life. | 这是 Kira Dellinger 的详尽生活日记 |
[19:50] | With the last post a couple hours before she died. | 最后一条是她死前几小时发上去的 |
[19:54] | What made you think to check her Twitter page? | 你怎么想到查她的 Twitter 页面? |
[19:55] | Well, most date rape victims know their assailants, | 大多数约会强奸受害人认识凶犯 |
[19:58] | and Kira was an active blogger, | Kira 又热衷于写博客 |
[19:59] | so I figured if she was having trouble with anyone, | 所以我想要是她跟人有梁子 |
[20:01] | she’d probably talk about it online. | 她很可能会拿到网上来说 |
[20:04] | Some people just don’t value privacy. | 有的人就是不重视隐私 |
[20:06] | They don’t expect privacy. | 他们要的可不是隐私 |
[20:08] | They value openness. | 他们看重的是坦诚布公 |
[20:10] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[20:15] | It shouldn’t suck when two boys fight over you, but it does. | 两个男孩为了你拳脚相向本应很棒 但感觉却一点也不好 |
[20:19] | Drummerboy19 won’t be a man. | 鼓手男孩19不会变成熟 |
[20:21] | And Torch X wants what he can’t have. | 而火炬男X只懂无理索求 |
[20:24] | They both bug. | 他们都是烦人虫 |
[20:26] | Looks like a virtual love triangle to me. | 我看这是个三角关系 |
[20:29] | My guess is DrummerBoy 19 is Marlon. | 我猜鼓手男孩19就是 Marlon |
[20:33] | Well, Torch X responded to that. | 火炬男X回复过 |
[20:37] | Kira Edge, you know I never give up. | KiraEdge 你知道我决不放弃 |
[20:41] | That could be a threat. | 这可能是个威胁 |
[20:42] | Let’s see if this “Torch X” has a real name. | 我们来看看这个火炬男X的真名 |
[20:48] | Jordan Rockwell. | |
[20:50] | I guess he values openness, too. | 我想他也很看重坦诚 |
[21:00] | Mr. Rockwell, do you know this girl? | Rockwell 先生 你认识这个女孩? |
[21:02] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[21:03] | It’s Kira Dellinger. | 是 Kira Dellinger |
[21:07] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[21:09] | last night. | 昨晚 |
[21:11] | Where? | 哪里? |
[21:12] | At her place. | 在她房间 |
[21:15] | We had sex. | 我们做爱 |
[21:16] | Nice. How did that happen? | 不错啊 怎么发生的? |
[21:18] | We used to date in high school. | 我们中学时约会过 |
[21:20] | Then we reconnected online, and, uh… | 然后在网上又取得了联系 接着… |
[21:24] | I came down to the campus to check out her band. | 我去校园看她的乐队表演 |
[21:26] | So she gave you a roll for old times’ sake. | 所以她对你旧情复燃 |
[21:29] | Well, I, uh… | 呃 我… |
[21:31] | I kind of helped her out with a boyfriend problem. | 可以说我帮她摆平了男朋友的问题 |
[21:34] | Is this the problem? | 是这个人吗? |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:39] | Yeah, that’s the guy. | 是的 就是这家伙 |
[21:40] | He was, uh… | 他… |
[21:42] | he was into her, you know, but she… she was not into him. | 他喜欢她 但只是一厢情愿 |
[21:45] | And he started giving her static, so… | 他开始找她麻烦 所以… |
[21:49] | I knocked the little douche’s teeth out. | 我打掉了这个小白痴的牙齿 |
[21:51] | I guess she kind of liked it, | 大概她有点欣赏我的做法 |
[21:53] | because she took me back to her place after that. | 因为之后她就把我带回她住处 |
[21:56] | Then what? | 然后干嘛? |
[21:57] | I want to know everything up until the time | 我要知道发生的一切 |
[21:59] | when you wrapped your car around that telephone pole. | 直到你的车撞上电线杆前 |
[22:02] | She fell asleep… | 她睡着了… |
[22:04] | and then I started feeling sick, so I, uh, got my car to drive home. | 我有点不舒服 就开车回家 |
[22:11] | Then I got really dizzy and, uh… | 途中感觉很头晕 接着… |
[22:19] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[22:20] | So she was alive the last time you saw her. | 那你最后见到她时 她还活着 |
[22:25] | Wh-What do you mean, “she was alive”? | 什么意思? “她还活着”? |
[22:27] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[22:33] | According to Brass, officers at the crash scene | Brass 说 车祸现场的警官 |
[22:35] | suspected that Jordan Rockwell was under the influence, | 怀疑 Jordan Rockwell 受到药物影响 |
[22:37] | so the hospital ran a TOX panel. | 所以医院进行了毒物检验 |
[22:39] | Positive for GHB. | 他体内有迷幻药 |
[22:41] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:42] | So this guy roofies himself along with Kira? | 他跟 Kira 一起服药? |
[22:45] | Did they share a drink? | 他们喝过同一杯饮料吗? |
[22:47] | Well, if they did, it wasn’t in anything we tested. | 就算搜 药也不在我们检测的饮料里 |
[22:48] | Hodges ran all the water bottles and soda cans we collected from the room | Hodges 检查了房里收集来的 所有水瓶和苏打水罐头 |
[22:52] | no GHB in anything. | 均不含迷幻药 |
[22:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:57] | I think I know what they shared. | 我知道他们都用过什么了 |
[23:00] | Kira and Jordan had unprotected sex, right? | Kira 和 Jordan 做爱没采取保护措施 |
[23:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:07] | That means… | 也就是说… |
[23:09] | they both came in contact… with this. | 他们都接触了…这个 |
[23:14] | Kudos to you. | 多亏了你 |
[23:16] | The lube was indeed laced with GHB. | 润滑剂里的确掺入了迷幻药 |
[23:18] | Not hard to do if you know a little chemistry. | 稍微懂点化学就能做到 |
[23:20] | Marlon takes chemistry. | Marlon 上化学课 |
[23:23] | Hannah teaches it. | Hannah 教化学 |
[23:24] | We know Marlon’s fingerprints are on the lube tube. | 润滑剂软管上有 Marlon 的指纹 |
[23:26] | We know he was jealous. | 我们知道他心怀嫉妒 |
[23:29] | Maybe the GHB-lube was his way of getting back at her. You know? | 也许他想借迷幻润滑剂 赢回她的芳心 明白吗? |
[23:32] | Give a drug-free girl a bad trip. | 给不吸毒的女孩一趟惊魂之旅 |
[23:34] | – Which became a really bad trip. – Yeah. | – 结果真的惊掉了魂 – 是的 |
[23:38] | But still, that doesn’t conclusively put anybody at the crime scene. | 可还是不能证明任何人到过犯罪现场 |
[23:42] | There’s one thing we have that does. | 我们有样东西可以 |
[23:46] | We can get a warrant for this. | 可以据此申请逮捕令 |
[23:51] | I’m telling you, I didn’t kill Kira. | 我告诉你 我没杀 Kira |
[23:53] | I’ve never lied to you. Not once. | 我从未对你撒过谎 一次都没有 |
[23:56] | You just never believe me. | 可你总不信我 |
[23:58] | When I’m guilty, you want me to be innocent. | 当我有罪 你想给我清白 |
[24:00] | When I’m innocent, you want me to be guilty. | 当我无辜时 你却想我背上罪名 |
[24:03] | Hey, you know what, Marlon? | 嗨 你知道吗 Marlon? |
[24:05] | You can save it. | 省省吧 |
[24:06] | ‘Cause unlike most people, you’re not going to get me to underestimate you. | 因为我不会像其他人那样低估你 |
[24:11] | I already know you’re every bit as smart as your sister, | 我知道你跟你妹妹一样绝顶聪明 |
[24:15] | especially when it comes to creating confusion. | 尤其擅长制造混乱 |
[24:20] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[24:23] | Bite down. | 咬下去 |
[24:26] | Let it sit. | 咬住别动 |
[24:36] | He didn’t kill Kira. | Kira 不是他杀的 |
[24:38] | He cared about her. | 他在乎她 |
[24:39] | Hannah, what makes you think that I would believe anything that you tell me? | Hannah 你凭什么认为我会再相信你? |
[24:43] | I suppose I’m an optimist. | 我很乐观 不会放弃 |
[24:47] | College has been a difficult adjustment for Marlon, | Marlon 适应大学生活很不容易 |
[24:51] | especially after we lost our parents. | 特别是在我们的父母过世后 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry about that. | 对此我很遗憾 |
[24:56] | You’re not really, though. | 你不是真心的 |
[24:59] | When will Marlon be able to leave? | Marlon 什么时候能回家? |
[25:02] | Well, we’re going to keep him here as long as we possibly can. | 我们会尽量把他留在这儿 |
[25:07] | At least that’s honest. | 这句倒是真心话 |
[25:10] | It also seems a little vindictive. | 还带点报复心 |
[25:13] | Given your brother’s history, I think it’s pretty sensible. | 考虑到你哥哥的过去 我认为这么做很明智 |
[25:17] | What’s wrong, Sara? | 你怎么回事 Sara? |
[25:20] | You’re different than you used to be. | 你跟以前不一样了 |
[25:24] | You’re angry. | 你在生气 |
[25:25] | And a little sad, too. | 也有点忧伤 |
[25:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:31] | If you want to spend more time with your brother, | 如果你想继续和哥哥一起过 |
[25:33] | I recommend you invest in a lawyer, Hannah. | 我建议你雇个律师 Hannah |
[25:53] | It’s a physical match. | 形状吻合 |
[25:55] | Puts Marlon at the scene. | 证明 Marlon 到过犯罪现场 |
[25:57] | That’s probably not enough to put him in jail. | 但还不足以让他入狱 |
[25:59] | I think I might be able to help you out there. | 没准我能帮上忙 |
[26:02] | I found a Friend Agenda page for Kira and Marlon’s band, The Death Crusade. | 我找到了 Kira 和 Marlon 的 “死亡十字军”乐队的个人页面 |
[26:07] | Seems like a lot of pictures for a college band. | 对于大学乐队而言 照片也太多了 |
[26:09] | Well, TDC, as they’re called, has quite a solid fan base on campus. | 简称死军 在学校里有很多忠实歌迷 |
[26:15] | Hannah was there. | Hannah 在那儿 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Marlon must’ve been thrilled. | 是的 Marlon 一定很生气 |
[26:18] | What guy would like having his little sister around to watch | 什么人甘心当着女朋友面挨揍 |
[26:21] | as he gets his ass kicked in front of his girlfriend? | 而妹妹在旁边看着? |
[26:25] | From now on, just stay away from me, psycho! | 从现在起 离我远点 神经病! |
[26:30] | Marlon, Marlon, it’s okay. | Marlon Marlon 没事的 |
[26:32] | Kira, don’t do this to me! | Kira 别这么对我! |
[26:35] | So this new guy pops Marlon in the mouth, chips his tooth. | 那么这个新来的迎面给了 Marlon 一拳 打掉了他的牙齿 |
[26:38] | Marlon’s humiliated, decides to take it out on Kira. | Marlon 很丢脸 决定发泄到 Kira 身上 |
[26:41] | Kills her, then tries to make it look like a suicide, | 杀死她 把现场布置得象自杀 |
[26:44] | and in the midst of their struggle, his tooth fragment ends up in her fist? | 在扭斗中 他的牙齿碎片又扎到她手上? |
[26:53] | What are you looking for now? | 你在找什么? |
[26:55] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[27:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[27:52] | I’m just, uh, taking a closer look at Marlon’s chipped tooth. | 在仔细检查 Marlon 被打碎的牙齿 |
[27:57] | Look at the orientation of the fragment in the mouth. | 看看嘴巴里碎片的方向 |
[28:04] | And now look at the way the tooth ended up in Kira’s right fist. | 现在看看 Kira 右手上的牙齿 |
[28:14] | Looks like it’s backwards. | 似乎反过来了 |
[28:15] | I don’t think Kira punched Marlon. | 我觉得 Kira 没有打 Marlon |
[28:18] | I think Hannah picked up the tooth | 而是 Hannah 捡起了 |
[28:19] | from a fight that Marlon had earlier in the evening. | 先前的打斗中 Marlon 掉落的牙齿 |
[28:21] | And I think she planted it on Kira. | 然后把牙齿插进 Kira 手背 |
[28:25] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[28:28] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[28:29] | This kid is spinning me in circles again. | 这孩子又在耍我 |
[28:34] | You know, Sara, | 要知道 Sara |
[28:36] | some cases, some suspects can get under your skin. | 总有些案子有些疑犯会刺激到你 |
[28:41] | Like this tooth. | 比如这颗牙齿 |
[28:43] | But you can’t let it make you feel bad. | 但你要避免因此受伤 |
[28:46] | If you want, we can put Nick on this. | 如果你想 可以让 Nick 来管这案子 |
[28:48] | No. No, I, um… | 不 不 我… |
[28:51] | I need to finish this case. | 我得完成这个案子 |
[28:54] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | What is that in your hand? | 你在捡什么? |
[29:07] | I think it was a gum wrapper. | 应该是口香糖包装纸 |
[29:09] | – It’s wrong to litter. – It’s a piece of a tooth. | – 乱扔垃圾是不对的 – 是牙齿碎片 |
[29:12] | The one that Kira Dellinger’s new boy-toy knocked out of Marlon’s head. | Kira Dellinger 的新随从 打 Marlon 时磕掉的碎片 |
[29:23] | You had already spiked Kira’s lube with GHB. | 你已经在 Kira 的润滑剂中 加入大量迷幻药 |
[29:27] | All you had to do was wait. | 你只需要等待 |
[29:31] | A piece of his tooth in her fist. | 把他的牙齿碎片塞进她手背 |
[29:38] | A little bit of leverage. | 加上小小的杠杆作用 |
[29:40] | And your brother’s a killer again. | 你哥哥就再度成为杀人犯 |
[29:50] | That’s a highly unlikely series of events. | 这些事可能性太低了 |
[29:53] | You don’t expect me to confess to something I didn’t do? | 难道你要我承认我没做过的事? |
[29:56] | I am just putting you on notice. | 我不过是提醒你 |
[29:57] | You are not fooling me anymore. | 你不可能再愚弄我 |
[30:00] | I think I know why you’re so angry, Sara. | 我知道你为什么生气了 Sara |
[30:04] | I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[30:06] | I read about what that serial killer did to you out in the desert, | 知道了那个连环杀手 在沙漠里对你的所作所为 |
[30:09] | – under that car… – We’re talking about you, Hannah. | – 在车下面… – 我们谈的是你 Hannah |
[30:10] | It must’ve been so terrible being trapped like that all alone. | 孤立无援地被困在那儿 一定很可怕 |
[30:15] | – Did your life flash in front of your eyes? – That is none of your business. | – 你的一生是否在你眼前闪过? – 不关你的事 |
[30:17] | You must’ve been so sad knowing that you were gonna lose everyone – | 知道要失去那些重要的人 |
[30:21] | – Stop it, Hannah. – who mattered to you. | – 闭嘴 Hannah – 你一定很悲伤 |
[30:22] | Look, I know how it feels. | 我懂得那种感受 |
[30:24] | One moment my parents were alive, | 前一会儿我父母还活着 |
[30:25] | – and the next they were gone. – Answer the question! | – 跟着他们就死了 – 回答问题! |
[30:28] | My life changed in that moment. | 我的人生在那一刻改变 |
[30:30] | All that I have left is Marlon. | 我只有 Marlon 了 |
[30:32] | Why would I do anything to hurt him? | 我为什么要伤害他? |
[30:36] | Stop playing games with me. | 别再跟我耍 |
[30:42] | You’re the one who’s playing games. | 是你在耍 |
[30:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[30:50] | I was going to ask you the same question. | 我刚想这么问你 |
[30:51] | – Listen, I’m worried about you. – That just makes this worse. | – 我担心你 – 这样反而会更糟 |
[30:54] | I… I can’t talk about this right now. I can’t. | 我现在没法谈这个 不行 |
[31:09] | You can call me anytime. | 你随时可以打电话找我 |
[31:14] | – Just stay in touch, okay? – okay. | – 保持联络 好吗? – 好 |
[31:18] | What happened? Her husband attack her again? | 怎么了? 她丈夫又打她了? |
[31:20] | No. She came in voluntarily. | 不是 她自己来的 |
[31:22] | It took some convincing, but she’s agreed to go to a shelter. | 我劝了她一阵 她同意去庇护所 |
[31:25] | She won’t stay. | 她不会住多久 |
[31:26] | Maybe not. But at least now she has a chance. | 也许是这样 但至少她有了个机会 |
[31:30] | Look, I did it all on my own time, no OT. | 现在是我自己的时间 我没加班 |
[31:33] | I know it’s not the way you do things, but I think it’s part of the job. | 我知道你不喜欢这样 但我觉得这是工作的一部分 |
[31:36] | At least, that’s how I want it to be. For me. | 至少我想这样 |
[31:47] | Why would Hannah want to frame me? | Hannah 为什么要陷害我? |
[31:49] | I don’t know, Marlon. | 我不知道 Marlon |
[31:51] | She’s your sister. | 她是你的妹妹 |
[31:53] | Hannah’s always been kinda weird. | Hannah 一直都有点怪 |
[31:55] | But since the trial… | 但经历了上次审讯… |
[31:57] | and after our parents died, she’s started getting really weird. | 和我们父母的死亡 她变得更奇怪了 |
[32:00] | Like how? | 怎么怪? |
[32:02] | Really clingy, I guess. Always wanting to hang around with me. | 很黏人 一直想跟我在一起 |
[32:05] | And that changed when you met Kira? | 你遇见 Kira 后就不这样了? |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:09] | But not for Hannah. | 但 Hannah 不想改变 |
[32:18] | Get out of here, you little freak! | 出去 你个小怪人! |
[32:20] | Aren’t you gonna get her out of here? | 你不赶她出去? |
[32:23] | Oh, I hope you two are really happy together. Freaks! | 希望你俩在一起开心 一对怪人 |
[32:25] | After that, Kira said she was done with me. | 那之后 Kira 说她跟我完了 |
[32:28] | Marlon… don’t be sad. | Marlon…别伤心 |
[32:33] | She doesn’t deserve you. | 她不配得到你 |
[32:35] | You’re right. She doesn’t. | 你是对的 她不配 |
[32:39] | You want to help me teach Kira a lesson? | 要不要帮我教训一下 Kira? |
[32:44] | I asked Hannah to teach me how to make GHB, | 我让 Hannah 教我做迷幻药 |
[32:47] | and how to get it into Kira. | 教我怎么让药物进入 Kira 体内 |
[32:49] | I just wanted to mess her up a bit. | 我只是想让她出丑 |
[32:52] | I snuck it into Kira’s room a few days ago; I still had a key. | 几天前我偷偷溜进 Kira 的房间 我还有她的钥匙 |
[32:57] | Hannah must’ve made a copy. | Hannah 一定是复制了一把 |
[32:59] | I believe you, Marlon. I really do. | 我相信你 Marlon 真的 |
[33:02] | But the only thing that a jury’s going to see is your prints on the lube, | 但陪审团只会看到 润滑油和窗沿上有你的指纹 |
[33:06] | your prints on the windowsill, and another dead girl. | 还有又一具女尸 |
[33:08] | Why is Hannah doing this to me? | Hannah 为什么要这么对我? |
[33:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:12] | All I know is… | 我只知道… |
[33:14] | you don’t deserve to take the fall for this. | 你不应该为此受惩罚 |
[33:18] | And the question is… | 问题是… |
[33:20] | are you going to let your sister get away with this | 你愿不愿意让你妹妹逃脱这一切 |
[33:23] | and spend the rest of your life in jail? | 然后自己在监狱里度过余生? |
[33:27] | If Hannah wants me in jail, that’s where I’m going to be. | 要是 Hannah 想让我坐牢 我就只能坐牢 |
[33:31] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我无能为力 |
[33:34] | There is one thing. | 可以的 |
[33:44] | One foot away from the bars at all times. | 保持离栏杆一脚远 |
[33:46] | And no contact, you understand? | 不许有接触 明白吗? |
[33:48] | Yeah, I understand. | 嗯 明白 |
[33:55] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[33:57] | The police said you needed me. | 警察说你需要我 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[34:02] | I need to know… | 我需要知道… |
[34:04] | what I did to deserve this. | 我为什么落到这个境地 |
[34:09] | You killed Kira. | 你杀了 Kira |
[34:11] | We both know I didn’t do that. | 你我都清楚我没杀她 |
[34:19] | You look a little flushed, Marlon. | 你有点脸红 Marlon |
[34:21] | Are you feeling all right? | 没事吧? |
[34:23] | No, I’m not feeling all right. | 不 有事 |
[34:26] | Kira always brought out the worst in you. | Kira 一直对你不好 |
[34:32] | Hannah, they’re going to put me away for the rest of my life. | Hannah 我的余生将在这里度过 |
[34:37] | The evidence is against you, | 因为证据都表明你谋杀 |
[34:40] | particularly given your history of violence. | 再加上你之前的那段历史 |
[34:43] | Please… | 求你… |
[34:45] | after everything I’ve done for you, | 我为你做了那么多 |
[34:47] | after everything we’ve done for each other, | 我们都为彼此付出了很多 |
[34:51] | at least tell me why. | 至少告诉我原因 |
[34:57] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[35:02] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:06] | No. | 不 |
[35:09] | You don’t. | 你不爱 |
[35:13] | But you will. | 但你会的 |
[35:18] | I promise, I’ll visit you every week. | 我保证每周都来看你 |
[35:24] | We’re done. | 我们谈完了 |
[35:36] | Well, he gave it a shot, but she is way out of his league. | 他努力了 但她更高一筹 |
[35:40] | She’s out of mine, too. | 她也高我一筹 |
[35:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:04] | Okay, what’s up? | 咋了? |
[36:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:10] | I’ve been, uh… | 我最近… |
[36:17] | This is Sara. | 我是 Sara |
[36:25] | I’ll be right there. | 马上到 |
[36:39] | Guard found him about an hour ago. | 看守一小时前发现的 |
[36:40] | Said he didn’t even make a sound. | 他一点动静都没出 |
[37:14] | You need to talk to me again? | 你要跟我再谈一次? |
[37:15] | I do. | 是的 |
[37:18] | I know that you killed Kira Dellinger. | 我知道是你杀了 Kira Dellinger |
[37:20] | I just can’t prove it. | 但证明不了 |
[37:23] | That must be frustrating for you. | 你一定很沮丧 |
[37:25] | Hannah, Marlon’s dead. | Marlon 死了 |
[37:34] | That’s a really sad and desperate ploy, Sara. | 你还真是到了穷途末路 Sara 居然用这种招式 |
[37:38] | It’s beneath you. | 有失你的水准 |
[37:45] | He was doing well here, wasn’t he? | 他在这里其实过得不错 不是吗? |
[37:47] | Making friends, joining a band, falling in love. | 交朋友 组乐队 谈恋爱 |
[37:50] | But you’re still a freak, just like high school. | 但你还是高中时的那个怪物 |
[37:52] | You’re lying. No. This is a lie. | 你撒谎 不 这是谎言 |
[37:55] | His world got bigger, and yours stayed the same, | 他的世界变得广阔 但你还没走出来 |
[37:57] | and you killed Kira so you could keep him all to yourself, didn’t you? | 你杀了 Kira 这样就能独占他 是吗? |
[38:01] | It’s a lie! | 你撒谎! |
[38:03] | No… it’s a lie! | 不…这不是真的! |
[38:05] | It’s a lie! This is a… lie! | 不是真的! 你…撒谎! |
[38:09] | Stop it! | 不要玩了! |
[38:18] | Marlon… | |
[38:20] | he-he-he can’t leave me all alone. | 他…他…他不能丢下我一个人 |
[39:58] | Wish you good luck | 祝你好运 |
[41:06] | Judy, have you seen Sara? | Judy 你见过 Sara 吗? |
[41:08] | She left a few minutes ago, sir, | 她几分钟前刚离开 |
[41:09] | but she did leave something for you. | 但给你留了这个 |
[41:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | Gil… You know I love you. | Gil…你知道我爱你 |
[41:26] | I feel I’ve loved you forever. | 我感觉前世今生都爱着你 |
[41:29] | Lately… I haven’t been feeling very well. | 最近一段日子 我很不好受 |
[41:32] | Truth be told, I’m tired. | 事实是 我累了 |
[41:36] | Out in the desert, under that car that night, | 那晚在沙漠里 被压在车下 |
[41:38] | I realized something, and I haven’t been able to shake it. | 我想到了一些事 至今未能释然 |
[41:43] | Since my father died, I’ve spent almost my entire life with ghosts. | 自从我父亲去世 我一直孤独地与鬼魂相伴 |
[41:48] | We’ve been like close friends, and out there in the desert, | 我们形影不离 |
[41:50] | it occurred to me that it was time for me to bury them. | 但那晚在沙漠里 我知道是时候埋葬他们了 |
[41:55] | I can’t do that here. | 但是 在这里我做不到 |
[41:58] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[42:01] | No matter how hard I try to fight it off, | 不管多么努力 |
[42:03] | I’m left with the feeling that… | 我都无法摆脱这感觉… |
[42:07] | I have to go. | 我必须走 |
[42:08] | I have no idea where I’m going, | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[42:11] | but I know I have to do this. | 但我非走不可 |
[42:14] | If I don’t, I’m afraid I’ll self-destruct, | 如果不这样 我怕我会自我毁灭 |
[42:16] | and worse, you’ll be there to see it happen. | 更糟的是 你会目睹这一切 |
[42:21] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[42:24] | Know that I tried very hard to stay. | 记住 我很想留下来 |
[42:27] | Know that you are my one and only. | 记住 你是我的至爱 我的唯一 |
[42:30] | I will miss you with every beat of my heart. | 我的心每一刻都跳动着对你的思念 |
[42:34] | Our life together was the only home I’ve ever really had. | 我们共度的生活是我唯一拥有过的家 |
[42:37] | I wouldn’t trade it for anything. | 是我此生无可替代的回忆 |
[42:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:42] | I always will. | 我永远爱你 |
[42:45] | Good-bye. | 再见 |