时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | That’s pretty cool, right? | 很酷吧? |
[00:20] | That doesn’t happen very often, you know. | 你要知道这可不常发生 |
[00:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:27] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[00:29] | You beat me! | 你打败我了 |
[00:34] | You want to play again? | 还想再玩吗? |
[00:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[00:45] | Knock yourself out. | 自己玩吧 |
[01:29] | Evan? | |
[01:32] | Evan? | |
[02:49] | how long have you been here? | 你在这多久了? |
[02:50] | About six hours. | 差不多六小时 |
[03:07] | Why haven’t these bodies been released? | 为什么这些尸体还没被运走? |
[03:10] | Good question. | 问的好 |
[03:11] | David was in Henderson on another call, so, | David 在 Henderson 处理另一个案子 |
[03:15] | when Greg and I got here, we just started processing the house. | 所以我和 Greg 到了这里 就开始检查房子 |
[03:19] | Found the victim in the bathroom, covered with a towel. | 浴室里的死者身上盖着毛巾 |
[03:21] | We got a plastic print on the bathroom door. | 浴室门上有清晰掌纹 |
[03:24] | It’s the strongest piece of evidence- | 这是最有力的证据 |
[03:26] | I photographed it and transmitted the image back to the lab; | 我已经拍下来传回实验室了 |
[03:29] | Mandy got a hit to an unknown palm; | Mandy 找到了对应的无名掌纹 |
[03:32] | case info was in VICAP. | 在暴力案件系统里 |
[03:34] | And then, dispatch called, | 然后调度呼叫 |
[03:36] | telling me to stop processing immediately, by order of the FBI. | FBI 下令 让我立即停止检查 |
[03:41] | The FBI field office is right next to the strip. | FBI 的办事处就在脱衣舞俱乐部附近 |
[03:43] | What’s taking them so long? | 什么让他们耽搁了那么久? |
[03:45] | Oh, beats the hell out of me. | 这就问倒我了 |
[04:14] | Jack Malone, FBI. | Jack Malone 联邦调查局 |
[04:15] | Jim brass. | |
[04:17] | I’m based in New York, | 我在纽约工作 |
[04:18] | but I was testifying in a case in San Francisco. | 但之前去旧金山为一个案子作证 |
[04:21] | When I heard about the VICAP hit, | 我一听说暴力案件系统里的掌纹吻合 |
[04:22] | I got here as fast as I could. | 就尽快赶来了 |
[04:24] | Chopper from the strip? | 脱衣舞俱乐部砍人狂? |
[04:25] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[04:26] | That’s my tax dollars at work? | 我交的税起作用了 |
[04:29] | You get a positive id on the boy? | 查到男孩的身份了吗? |
[04:30] | No, but we have an id on the female- | 没有 但是查到女人的身份了 |
[04:32] | name is Carmen Davis. | 她叫 Carmen Davis |
[04:33] | According to neighbors, she lives alone. | 据邻居说 她一个人住 |
[04:35] | Apparently no kids of her own. | 自己没有孩子 |
[04:36] | But if I find anything out, I’ll let you know. | 我如果查出什么 会通知你的 |
[04:38] | THank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | You’re up. | 你来 |
[04:43] | You- you get enough photos? | 拍了足够的照片吗? |
[04:45] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[04:47] | Roll the body over. | 把尸体翻过来 |
[05:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[05:06] | Jack Malone, FBI, New York City | Jack Malone FBI 来自纽约 |
[05:10] | This boy was kidnapped from his baby sitter’s apartment six years ago. | 这个小孩六年前从保姆家中被绑架 |
[05:14] | Babysitter was killed. | 保姆被杀 |
[05:16] | The only evidence at the crime scene was a bloody palm print. | 现场唯一的证据是个血掌印 |
[05:19] | Well, there may be a resemblance, | 看来是有相似之处 |
[05:20] | but kids change a lot in six years. | 但是孩子过了六年会变化很多 |
[05:25] | DNA will tell us if this is your kid. | 我们要等 DNA 结果来确认 但看样子你的凶手真的来了维加斯 |
[05:30] | But it does look like your killer came to Vegas. | |
[05:58] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 06 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[06:03] | Based on lividity and rigor, TOD is roughly 24 hours ago. | 根据尸体僵硬程度 死亡时间是24小时之前 |
[06:08] | And he’s got perimortem bruising on the back of the neck. | 脖子后部有皮下瘀斑 |
[06:11] | And a single sharp-force injury to the forehead. | 前额有尖利的重击伤 |
[06:19] | Looks like he hit his head on the table. | 貌似他的头撞到桌子上 |
[06:21] | Or somebody slammed it against the table. | 或者有人推他撞上桌子 |
[06:23] | Well, we don’t know that yet. | 这个我们都不清楚 |
[06:26] | Agent Malone, why don’t I fill you in on what else we do know. | Malone 探员 我和你说说其他情况吧 |
[06:30] | There are no signs anywhere that the boy actually lived here. | 没有任何证据表明男孩之前住在这里 |
[06:33] | The sleeping bag on the couch indicates that | 沙发上的睡袋显示 |
[06:36] | he was probably a house guest. | 他可能只是个客人 |
[06:39] | Why don’t you follow me into the kitchen. | 和我到厨房来吧 |
[06:41] | Let me know when you’re ready to transport the body. | 运走尸体的时候告诉我 |
[06:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:05] | Bring us up to speed, Greg. | 快速介绍一下情况 Greg |
[07:07] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[07:09] | Carmen Davis’s keys were still in her purse; the car’s outside. | Carmen Davis 的钥匙还在包里 车子在外面 |
[07:12] | No cash in the wallet, | 钱包里没有现金 |
[07:14] | and the credit cards have been removed and neatly stacked on the table; | 信用卡被拿出来 整齐的摆在桌上 |
[07:17] | it appears as though they’ve been wiped clean. | 都擦干净了 |
[07:19] | The killer was smart enough not to take anything that could be traced. | 凶手很聪明 知道不拿那些能被追踪的东西 |
[07:23] | Which suggests that he was an experienced criminal. | 说明他很有经验 |
[07:26] | What do you know about this guy? | 你知道什么凶手的情况吗? |
[07:28] | Including everything you just told me? | 包括你告诉我的这些吗? |
[07:31] | Everything you just told me. | 就是你告诉我的那些 |
[07:34] | Six years ago, the killer took the murder weapon with him. | 六年前 凶手将凶器带走 |
[07:37] | It was a baseball bat that he found in the apartment. | 是他在公寓里找到的棒球棒 |
[07:40] | Well, this time, we think it’s a hammer. | 这次我们认为是锤头 |
[07:44] | The round indentation wounds are consistent with hammer blows. | 圆形凹陷伤口和锤头一致 |
[07:49] | Do you see any similarities between this victim | 你觉得本案的死者 |
[07:51] | and the babysitter who was killed six years ago? | 和六年前被害的保姆 有什么相似处吗? |
[07:53] | Just that they were both bludgeoned to death. | 他们都是被重击而死 |
[07:55] | The babysitter was a lot older, and she wasn’t covered. | 保姆比她老多了 而且没有被盖起来 |
[07:58] | Covering a body usually indicates remorse on the part of the killer. | 盖住尸体通常表示凶手后悔 |
[08:02] | So you think he felt remorseful about this victim | 所以你觉得他后悔杀了她 |
[08:04] | and not the one from six years ago? | 却不后悔杀了六年前的保姆? |
[08:06] | Maybe he knew Carmen Davis. | 也许他认识 Carmen Davis |
[08:09] | There’s three toothbrushes, two of them in travel cases. | 有三支牙刷 两支是旅行装 |
[08:14] | My guess: The killer was staying here with the little boy. | 我猜 凶手和小男孩都住在这里 |
[08:18] | There was no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[08:20] | Agent Malone? | Malone 探员? |
[08:21] | We’re ready to take the boy out. | 我们准备把尸体运出去了 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:25] | So, I assume we’ll be sending over the case evidence to Quantico? | 我们是把证据送到 FBI 总部吗? |
[08:30] | We can’t process the evidence from every case we’re involved in. | 我们没法处理所有管辖案件的证据 |
[08:32] | We have a massive overload already. | 我们已经超负荷了 |
[08:35] | This will be joint jurisdiction. | 这个案子我们联合处理 |
[08:37] | You do your thing, I’ll do mine. | 你们做你们的 我做我的 |
[08:48] | cod is multiple blunt-force trauma. | 死因是多重钝器重击 |
[08:52] | Based on the development of the contusions, | 根据伤口的青肿来看 |
[08:55] | it appears the blow to the back of the skull was the first impact, | 后脑先被重击 |
[08:59] | but the ones on the face came about half-hour later. | 脸上的伤口则在半小时之后 |
[09:02] | – Half an hour? – Yeah. | – 半小时? – 是的 |
[09:03] | – Was she raped? – Yeah. | – 她被强奸了? – 是的 |
[09:06] | I, uh, did a wet mount, found semen in the vaginal vault, | 我做了个湿涂片 在阴道穹窿部发现精液 |
[09:10] | and I collected an S.A.E kit. | 还做了性侵犯检查 |
[09:13] | This guy is some piece of work. | 这个男人非常暴力 |
[09:16] | I’ll get it to DNA. | 我拿去做 DNA 检验 |
[09:37] | No birth marks. | 无胎记 |
[09:39] | Our missing boy didn’t have any, either. | 失踪的孩子也没有 |
[09:42] | So the only way to confirm the identity… | 所以确认身份的唯一方法… |
[09:43] | I’ve had the original DNA report electronically sent to your lab. | 原始 DNA 报告已经电邮给你们了 |
[09:48] | Well, then you’ll just have to wait for your answer. | 那你只用等答案了 |
[09:53] | You know, maybe now would be a good time for you to brief us on the original case. | 现在可以给我们讲讲之前的案子了吧 |
[09:59] | His name was Jason Taylor. | 他名叫 Jason Taylor |
[10:01] | he was at his baby sitter’s apartment. | 在学校里想家 |
[10:03] | He’d been home sick from school. | 所以呆在保姆的公寓里 |
[10:05] | That’s when it happened. | 然后就发生了 |
[10:18] | an unidentified male entered, most likely through an open window on the fire escape, | 无名男子进入房间 很可能 是从火灾逃生梯旁的窗子进来的 |
[10:22] | murdered the babysitter and took Jason with him. | 杀掉保姆 把 Jason 带走 |
[10:30] | We never got a decent description of the perp. | 没有任何关于凶手的描述 |
[10:33] | Nothing was stolen? | 什么也没被偷? |
[10:35] | Cash was still in the baby sitter’s purse; | 现金还在保姆的钱包里 |
[10:37] | the only thing missing was a baseball bat. | 唯一不见的是棒球棒 |
[10:39] | Which, based on her wounds, you figure that was the murder weapon? | 根据伤口认为那就是凶器? |
[10:42] | Baseball bat there, hammer here- weapons of convenience. | 那里用球棒 这里用锤子 什么方便用什么 |
[10:46] | Guy seems to grab whatever’s handy. | 看来他都是随手捡来 |
[10:48] | And takes it with him. | 然后再带走 |
[10:49] | Was the babysitter raped? | 保姆被强奸了吗? |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:53] | Why kidnap a kid, wait six years, then kill him? | 为什么在绑架小孩六年后再杀他? |
[10:57] | Most four year olds will do what you tell them. | 四岁的孩子通常都很听话 |
[11:00] | Most ten year olds will do what they want. | 但到了十岁 小孩会有自己的想法 |
[11:03] | Kid starts asking the wrong questions, talking to the wrong people… | 孩子开始问不该问的问题 和不该交谈的人说话 |
[11:08] | – tons of possibilities. – Yes. Way too many. | – 很多种可能 – 是的 太多了 |
[11:11] | According to this, the kid was adopted. | 这上面写那个孩子是被领养的 |
[11:13] | Did you take a look at the biological parents? | 你看过他亲生父母的资料吗? |
[11:15] | Jason was adopted as an infant. | Jason 在婴儿时期就被领养了 |
[11:18] | There was no way we could track his records. | 我们没办法找到他的记录 |
[11:21] | Adoptive parents had no contact with the kidnappers? | 养父母和绑架者没有联系? |
[11:23] | They were not given any ransom demands? | 他们没要求赎金? |
[11:26] | There was no motive. | 绑架者动机不明 |
[11:27] | I couldn’t even give the parents a reason. | 我甚至不能给他的父母一个理由 |
[11:30] | Maybe there isn’t one. | 或许本来就没有理由 |
[11:32] | Most children are abducted by somebody who’s associated with the family. | 大部分绑架者都与孩子的家庭有关联 |
[11:36] | Random kidnappings are extraordinarily rare. | 随机绑架很少见 |
[11:40] | Except in the U.S. Last year, there were almost a hundred. | 美国去年就发生了100起这样的案子 |
[11:47] | Some things are just random. | 有些事情就是随机的 |
[11:49] | Have you ever tried telling that to the parents of a child who’s been kidnapped? | 这话你有没有说给被绑架的 孩子的父母听过? |
[11:54] | Yes, actually, I have. | 有 我说过 |
[11:56] | And how’d that work out for you? | 后来感觉怎么样? |
[12:16] | hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[12:17] | Found an empty jewelry box in the bedroom. | 在卧室找到一个空的首饰盒 |
[12:20] | Maybe the killer swiped the jewelry in addition to the cash. | 凶手除了卷走现金 可能还拿了首饰 |
[12:23] | Easy to fence in this neighborhood. | 这个小区很容易进出 |
[12:27] | Was the dead girl wearing any jewelry when you found her? | 你看到她时 她有没有戴任何首饰? |
[12:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:31] | Then that’s a good call, man, | 那你猜的很有道理 |
[12:32] | ’cause she’s wearing some in just about every one of these pictures. | 每张照片里她都戴着点儿 |
[12:35] | I wouldn’t doubt if she kept a lot of it in that box. | 我敢保证她的首饰盒里一定很多 |
[12:37] | I’ll check with the local pawn shops, see if anything’s been hocked. | 我去查查当地的典当行 看有没有人来当过首饰 |
[12:47] | Hey, Greg, you see any books on the shelf over there on gambling or poker? | Greg 你看一下书架上有没有 关于赌博或者打牌的书? |
[12:53] | No, just a lot of romance novels, mysteries and women’s health. | 没有 都是些爱情 悬疑小说 和女性保养的书 |
[12:58] | ‘Cause I got poker player stats, and multiple websites on online gambling. | 我找到一张牌手统计数据 还有许多在线赌博的网站 |
[13:05] | Seems kind of out of place to be the the victim’s. | 不像是死者会看的地方 |
[13:09] | I think we got a mystery house guest who is a card shark. | 看来这位神秘访客是个赌博专家 |
[13:30] | The first of the elimination rounds are over | 女士们先生们 第一轮淘汰赛已经结束 |
[13:35] | and we’re down to our final 100 players. | 参赛选手只剩下最后100名 |
[13:39] | Congratulations to all, everyone. | 恭喜 并祝各位好运 |
[14:54] | got him! | 找到了! |
[15:21] | you know what this is? | 你知道这叫什么吗? |
[15:25] | This is police brutality. | 警察施暴 |
[15:26] | Yeah, whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[15:31] | We’re not done yet. | 还没弄完 |
[15:33] | Well, he doesn’t look like much, | 他看起来不像个杀人犯 |
[15:34] | but then again, they never do. | 不过他们也从没像过 |
[15:36] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to him first. | 如果你不介意 我想先和他谈谈 |
[15:39] | You don’t have to be polite, Jack. | 你不用这么客气 Jack |
[15:40] | This is a federal case, you don’t need my permission. | 这是联邦调查局的案子 你不需要我的许可 |
[15:49] | How you going to go at him? | 你准备怎么对付他? |
[15:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:54] | I usually just make it up as I go along. | 我通常都是即兴发挥 |
[16:04] | All done here. | 我好了 |
[16:06] | THank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | You can leave, too. | 你也可以离开了 |
[16:14] | Mr. Michaels. | Michaels 先生 |
[16:18] | Jack Malone. | |
[16:19] | FBI. | 联邦调查员 |
[16:23] | FBI. | 联邦调查员 |
[16:28] | Why’d you run back there? | 你为什么要跑? |
[16:30] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:31] | I was scared, I guess. | 可能是害怕 |
[16:32] | Of what? | 怕什么? |
[16:35] | of getting caught. | 怕被抓 |
[16:37] | Being embarrassed. | 怕难堪 |
[16:38] | Right. | 嗯 |
[16:40] | So it’s probably a good idea not to do anything that would embarrass you. | 所以千万不要让你难堪 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我明白 |
[16:45] | But you never really think you’re going to get caught, do you? | 但你永远不会想到自己被抓 对吧? |
[16:49] | Yeah, but you did. | 但你想到了 |
[16:52] | You want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗? |
[16:55] | I got nowhere I have to be. | 我不用赶时间 |
[16:59] | And you got nowhere to go. | 你也离不开这儿 |
[17:08] | I don’t know what the big deal is. | 我不知道这有什么大不了的 |
[17:10] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[17:13] | we’ve all thought about it, right? | 我们都想过 不是吗? |
[17:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:17] | – It’s natural. – Right. | – 这很正常 – 对 |
[17:20] | I had a plan. | 我定了个计划 |
[17:21] | It was simple. | 很简单 |
[17:23] | I take it… | 我把它拿走 |
[17:26] | I play with it for a little while… | 玩儿一段时间… |
[17:28] | “it”? | “它”? |
[17:30] | Like it’s property? | 就好象是某种财产? |
[17:32] | Yeah, yeah, it’s nothing personal. | 对 对 没有私人恩怨 |
[17:34] | I didn’t even think brother Willard would even miss it. | 我觉得 Willard 修士都不会想念它 |
[17:36] | Brother Willard? | Willard 修士? |
[17:40] | You want to talk to me about brother Willard? | 想谈谈 Willard 修士吗? |
[17:47] | brother Willard is my spiritual advisor. | Willard 修士是我的精神导师 |
[17:49] | He’s supposed to talk me out of doing things like this. | 教导我不要做这种事 |
[17:51] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[17:51] | Sometimes I just… | 有时候我… |
[17:54] | I just feel like listening to that little voice inside my head. | 却想听从脑海里的那个声音 |
[18:01] | Right. | 好 |
[18:08] | And what is that little voice inside your head telling you right now? | 现在那个声音在说什么? |
[18:14] | Just take it. | 拿走它吧! |
[18:20] | “Just take it. “ | “拿走它吧” |
[18:22] | This is not the first time that you’ve taken something that doesn’t belong to you, is it? | 这不是你第一次拿走 不属于你的东西 对吧? |
[18:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[18:27] | Six years ago, in New York city. | 6年前 在纽约 |
[18:30] | I don’t know anything about New York. | 我对纽约一无所知 |
[18:31] | Six years ago, in New York city, | 六年前在纽约 |
[18:32] | you took something that didn’t belong to you. | 你拿走了不属于你的东西! |
[18:34] | I don’t know anything about New York. | 我对纽约一无所知! |
[18:35] | Look, I told you- I was going to give it back. | 听着 我正准备把它还回去 |
[18:37] | – Really, I just had some bad luck. – Is that what you call it? | – 真的 只是我运气不好 – 你是这么总结的? |
[18:41] | You abducted and murdered a four-year-old boy! | 绑架并杀死了一个四岁的男孩! |
[18:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不明白你在说什么! |
[18:45] | Just bad luck? | 仅仅是运气不好? |
[18:47] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[18:49] | Look, you want to rendition him to GITMO, be my guest, | 要是在虐囚监狱里 你随便 |
[18:51] | but in this house, we play by the rules. | 但这儿 我们按规矩办事 |
[18:53] | Now get your hand off the suspect. | 现在 把你的手从嫌疑人身上拿开 |
[19:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[19:08] | That’s… | 那是… |
[19:12] | that’s Evan. | 那是 Evan |
[19:15] | That’s… | 那是… |
[19:17] | this is my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[19:20] | This is Evan. | 这是 Evan |
[19:54] | Guy’s not the murderer. | 那个人不是凶手 |
[19:55] | I know. We ran his palm print. | 我知道 我们对比了他的掌纹 |
[19:57] | Doesn’t match. | 和凶手的不吻合 |
[19:59] | He’s a Mormon from Utah. | 他是犹他州的一个摩门教徒 |
[20:01] | Stole $10, 000 from the church, entry money into a poker game. | 偷了教堂的一万块钱 把钱都投进了扑克比赛里 |
[20:05] | Figured he’d win the money, replaced it before they noticed. | 想等赢了钱 趁他们还没注意给还回去 |
[20:08] | And decided he’d bring his kid with him? | 他决定带孩子来一起比赛? |
[20:10] | Single parent. | 单亲家庭 |
[20:12] | Carmen Davis is an ex-girlfriend. | Carmen Davis 是他的前女友 |
[20:14] | Dropped the kid off with her. | 他把孩子留给她照顾 |
[20:16] | And while he’s playing cards, they both get murdered. | 然后在他玩牌之际 他们两人都被杀了 |
[20:18] | I got your DNA results. | DNA 结果出来了 |
[20:21] | The dead boy was confirmed as tom Michael’s son. | 死去的男孩确定是 Michael 的儿子 |
[20:23] | So he’s definitely not your kidnap victim from New York. | 所以他绝对不是你那个 纽约绑架案的受害者 |
[20:26] | However, the results of the SAE kit on the female victim showed two semen donors. | 女性死者强奸检查的结果 有两种精液 |
[20:32] | One was tom and the other unknown, | 其中一个是 Tom 另一个身份不明 |
[20:33] | but that unknown was connected to two unsolved rape murders in CODIS. | 但他和 DNA 检索系统中 两桩未决的强奸案有关 |
[20:37] | Excuse me. | 借我用一下 |
[20:42] | two years ago in Wyoming, 11 months ago in Idaho. | 两年前在怀俄明州 11个月前在爱达荷州 |
[20:45] | Okay, one victim was 23, the other one 54. | 一个23岁 一个54岁 |
[20:49] | One blonde, one brunette. | 一个金发 一个深发 |
[20:51] | Both female. | 都是女性 |
[20:52] | Both with their faces covered. | 都被盖住面部 |
[20:53] | Both single, with no kids. | 都是单身 无子女 |
[20:56] | Breaks the pattern. | 凶手打破了自己的犯罪模式 |
[20:57] | If there is a pattern. | 如果他有模式的话 |
[21:00] | There’s a big gap between Vegas and New York. | 他在维加斯犯的案和在纽约大不相同 |
[21:03] | Now, this guy has been involved in four murders in the last two years. | 过去的两年里 他与4宗谋杀有关 |
[21:08] | There’s got to be more. | 肯定不止这些 |
[21:10] | Well, if there are, | 如果真是这样的话 |
[21:11] | then there may not be any associated DNA in the system. | 系统中可能不会有他的 DNA 纪录 |
[21:13] | Small towns usually can’t afford to run it if they don’t have a suspect. | 要是没有嫌疑人 小镇付不起检测 DNA 的钱 |
[21:16] | Doesn’t mean there’s not a pattern. | 这不代表他没有固定的犯罪模式 |
[21:18] | Just means we haven’t found it yet. | 只能说我们还没有找到 |
[21:32] | special agent Malone. | 特工 Malone |
[21:34] | David Hodges. | 我是 David Hodges |
[21:35] | The granular powder that you found on the dead boy’s neck and shirt | 你们在男孩的脖子和衣服上 找到的颗粒状粉末 |
[21:38] | was largely ammonium nitrates and sulfates- | 含大量硝酸铵盐和硫酸盐 |
[21:41] | commercial grade fertilizer. | 是商业肥料 |
[21:44] | great, so the killer could be from any farm in the united states. | 很好 凶手可能来自美国任何一个农场 |
[21:48] | Yeah, or any backyard. | 或任何一个后院 |
[21:50] | THank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | So, I was curious about opportunities at the federal level. | 我对联邦调查局的工作机会很感兴趣 |
[21:54] | Pay scale, working conditions… | 薪酬 工作环境… |
[21:57] | you want my honest opinion? | 你想听实话? |
[21:58] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[22:01] | There’s a lot less competition in Vegas for a guy like you. | 在这里没多少人和你竞争 |
[22:04] | The FBI has enough ass-kissers already. | 但联邦局的马屁精已经够多了 |
[22:15] | I’m looking for tom Michaels. | 我在找 Tom Michaels |
[22:17] | Yeah, he’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[22:19] | You might want to give him a minute, though. | 最好还是等一会 |
[22:21] | He’s, uh, saying good-bye. | 他在…告别 |
[22:23] | Do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[22:28] | Yes. | 有 |
[22:29] | I have two daughters. | 两个女儿 |
[22:59] | Um, Mr. Michaels… | Michaels 先生… |
[23:04] | I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier. | 我想为之前的行为道歉 |
[23:07] | You’re afraid I’m going to sue? | 你怕我会起诉你? |
[23:15] | The same man who murdered your son kidnapped another boy six years ago. | 这名凶手六年前绑架过一个孩子 |
[23:22] | He’s here in Vegas, right now. | 现在他在拉斯维加斯 |
[23:23] | And this is closest that I’ve ever been to him. | 我第一次离凶手这么近 |
[23:26] | You thought it was me. | 刚才你认为是我 |
[23:29] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[23:32] | that I will do everything in my power to catch this man. | 我会竭尽全力抓住他 |
[23:35] | Is that what you told the other boy’s parents? | 你对那个孩子的父母也说了这话吧 |
[23:47] | Those the items? | 是那些吗? |
[23:49] | Yep. | 对 |
[23:50] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:51] | This always happens to me. | 净遇上坏事 |
[23:53] | Is that the surveillance? | 监视器拍的照片? |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:56] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:00] | I almost didn’t call you guys, you know. | 本来还没想找你们来 |
[24:02] | What about me? | 我怎么办? |
[24:03] | I’m out 350 bucks. | 损失了350美元 |
[24:05] | You’ll live. | 你死不了 |
[24:07] | The woman these items belonged to is dead, along with a kid | 但是物主和一个孩子已经死了 |
[24:13] | Is there a reward? | 有奖励吗? |
[24:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:16] | You saw him the night before last. | 前晚你见到他时 |
[24:17] | You talk to him? | 跟他说话了吗? |
[24:18] | He say anything to you? | 他说过什么? |
[24:19] | Not much. | 没说什么 |
[24:20] | He showed me the jewels. | 他拿来了首饰 |
[24:20] | I gave him his $350. | 我给了他350块 |
[24:24] | Uh, he asked me for directions to the Tangiers. | 他问我去丹吉尔酒店怎么走 |
[24:27] | I showed him how to get there. | 我告诉了他 |
[24:29] | Recommended that let it ride game. | 推荐他去玩任逍遥 |
[24:31] | It’s been pretty lucky for me. | 我赢过不少 |
[24:32] | good for you. | 很好 |
[24:35] | Tangiers hotel. | 丹吉尔酒店 |
[24:37] | This is captain Jim brass, LVPD. | 我是 Jim Brass 警官 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[24:39] | Would you connect me to the surveillance room, please? | 请帮我转接监控室 |
[24:44] | That’s definitely not a guy you want to go home with. | 没人愿意和这种人过日子 |
[24:47] | That cocktail waitress doesn’t know how lucky she is. | 那个服务生不知道自己有多幸运 |
[24:50] | I we need a shot of his face. | 我要他的正面 |
[24:55] | well, I think he knows that. | 他知道有监视器 |
[24:58] | Just… hold on. | 等等 |
[24:59] | Zoom in on the ball cap. | 放大球帽 |
[25:02] | There’s a logo. | 有个标志 |
[25:09] | “Hargreen Harvest. “ | “哈格林收割” |
[25:12] | He had commercial fertilizer on his hands when he killed Evan Michaels. | 他杀害 Evan Michaels 时手上有商业肥料 |
[25:16] | He’s a migrant worker, perhaps. | 可能是临时工 |
[25:18] | Well, Tangiers sent over more than 12 hours on this guy. | 酒店送来的录像长度超过12小时 |
[25:21] | It’s gonna take some time, | 得花点时间 |
[25:22] | but of course I’ll let you know the minute I find anything. | 有发现我会立刻通知你 |
[25:25] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[25:29] | I’ll call in some additional AV techs, | 我会多找几个音像技术人员 |
[25:31] | help Archie get through the footage, | 帮 Archie 检查那些录像 |
[25:32] | but you know, I’ve learned that sometimes you can go faster by going slow. | 但有的时候 放慢速度反而能进展得更快 |
[25:36] | Yeah, well, I like to go faster by going fast. | 我喜欢加快速度来获得进展 |
[25:40] | Waiting around is not exactly my best thing. | 我可不擅长等待 |
[25:42] | I gathered that from your interrogation technique. | 你的审讯技巧也表明了这点 |
[25:44] | You know, maybe you should go back to your hotel, take a nap. | 也许你应该回酒店 睡一觉 |
[25:48] | Is this your office? | 这是你的办公室? |
[25:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:50] | By choice? | 你选的? |
[25:51] | It’s not some kind of, uh, surplus overflow issue? | 不是因为别的房间漏水? |
[25:55] | What’s wrong with my office? | 我的办公室有什么问题? |
[25:57] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:00] | why don’t you tell me? | 你告诉我吧 |
[26:02] | That’s an irradiated fetal pig. | 那是个受到辐射的猪胎 |
[26:04] | I used it to determine the effects of radiation on tissue. | 我用它来检测辐射对生物组织的影响 |
[26:07] | For what? | 为什么? |
[26:08] | For fun. | 好玩 |
[26:10] | Hey, Gil, I, uh… | 嘿 Gil 我… |
[26:11] | oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[26:12] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰 |
[26:13] | No, no, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[26:14] | Jack Malone, FBI. | Jack Malone 联邦调查局 |
[26:15] | Sara Sidle, CSI. | Sara Sidle 犯罪现场调查 |
[26:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:19] | I hear your abduction case is now a serial murder. | 听说你的拐骗案变成了连环凶杀案 |
[26:23] | yeah. | 对 |
[26:28] | Well, uh, I got called into work early, | 我今天提前上班了 |
[26:30] | but I did pick up Hank, and I took him to the sitter. | 不过还是把 Hank 送去保姆那了 |
[26:33] | THank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:34] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 回头再找你 |
[26:37] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[26:40] | Is Hank your kid? | Hank 是你的孩子? |
[26:41] | Hank’s my dog. | 是我的狗 |
[26:43] | She walks him for me sometimes. | 她有时帮我遛狗 |
[26:45] | Oh, yeah, that’s how it starts. | 对 故事就这么开始 |
[26:49] | Oh, I have some experience dating in the workplace. | 我对办公室恋情有一点经验 |
[26:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:53] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[26:55] | how’d it work out for you? | 发展成什么样了? |
[26:57] | Undetermined. | 未完待续 |
[27:24] | Please, help me, help me… | 求你 救救我… |
[27:30] | kid who found the old man says he lives here with his wife. | 发现伤者的男孩说他和妻子一起住 |
[27:33] | She doesn’t answer. | 她没有回应 |
[27:35] | You think the suspect’s still here? | 你觉得嫌犯还在? |
[27:38] | We’ll know in a minute. | 很快就知道了 |
[27:41] | You better wait here. | 你最好等在这儿 |
[28:20] | Sara… | |
[28:39] | Does the victom had a circular indentations on her head? | 死者头上有没有圆形伤痕? |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[28:43] | You want to do the autopsy, too? | 你也想来解剖? |
[28:44] | Just let me know. | 直说就好 |
[28:46] | My guess is, this is the hammer we didn’t find at the Davis house. | 我猜这就是 Davis 家那把锤子 |
[28:50] | Why take the murder weapon from one scene, | 为什么从第一个谋杀现场拿走凶器 |
[28:53] | walk around with it for more than a day, | 带着它转悠一天多 |
[28:55] | use it to kill again, but this time leave it behind? | 又用来杀人 这次却没带走? |
[28:59] | Maybe he found something better… | 也许他找到了更好用的 |
[29:01] | colt.45 auto. | 柯尔特点45自动枪 |
[29:04] | Case is empty. | 盒子是空的 |
[29:14] | He lost the proceeds from the Vegas murders at the Tangiers. | 他输掉了从第一个现场拿来的钱 |
[29:19] | So, he probably needed more cash. | 可能需要现金 |
[29:21] | Double murder ATM. | 连环谋杀取款机 |
[29:23] | Driver’s license is on top, like before. | 驾照在最上面 像之前一样 |
[29:27] | He likes to know their names. | 他想知道他们的名字 |
[29:29] | I heard the husband died at the hospital. | 听说丈夫在医院断气了 |
[29:32] | But the killer was definitely here awhile. | 杀人犯肯定在这呆了一阵 |
[29:34] | According to liver temp, she died a couple hours before the husband. | 从肝脏温度来看 几小时前她就死了 |
[29:39] | So the husband was here and alive while his wife was being raped and killed? | 就是说她丈夫眼睁睁看着她被奸杀? |
[29:45] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[29:59] | Sara? | |
[30:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[30:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:06] | Do you have any idea how he selects his victims? | 知道他如何选择受害者吗? |
[30:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:11] | He picks houses with no security systems, or dogs. | 受害家庭都没有防盗系统 也没有狗 |
[30:14] | Enters at night when most people are asleep, | 在半夜大家沉睡时动手 |
[30:17] | through open doors or windows. | 从开着的门窗进去 |
[30:19] | Easy targets. | 都很容易下手 |
[30:21] | So, basically at random. | 基本是随机选择 |
[30:26] | They were spending a night on the sofa, watching a movie. | 这些人不过是坐在家里 看看电视 |
[30:31] | It’s just, uh… | 实在… |
[30:36] | it’s just wrong. | 实在不该这样 |
[31:03] | Grissom. | |
[31:04] | You at the boulder city house? | 你在博尔德城受害者家里吗? |
[31:06] | No, I’m at a railroad spur about a quarter of a mile from the house. | 没 我在离那儿 大概1/4英里的铁路支线边 |
[31:09] | You taking a trip? | 你要去旅行? |
[31:10] | Carmen Davis’s house was next to the tracks, too. | Carmen Davis 家也在铁道旁边 |
[31:13] | So? | 所以? |
[31:14] | Freight trains carry bulk fertilizer. | 运货的火车装载大量肥料 |
[31:17] | I think your killer is riding the rails. | 你那个杀手正沿着铁路飞驰 |
[31:21] | All the previous murders were committed within about a mile of an active railroad spur. | 所有谋杀都发生在 铁路支线附近一英里范围内 |
[31:27] | Right, so he gets off the train, finds his victim, kills them, | 凶手下车 找目标 杀人 |
[31:30] | rapes them if he feels like it, then just takes off. | 想要的话强奸一把 然后上车离开 |
[31:33] | So, I cross-referenced similar-patterned unsolved in VICAP by proximity to rail spurs. | 我交叉参考了下 发生在附近铁路支线的未破暴力案件 |
[31:38] | There’s at least a dozen cases. | 至少有一打 |
[31:41] | You know, you have the authority to stop all the trains coming in and out of Nevada. | 你有权利让进出内华达的火车 停车接受检查 |
[31:45] | Well, I’m not gonna do that unless I got a face. | 知道他长什么样我才会那么做 |
[31:48] | If these are the work of your guy, | 如果这些都是你那个凶手干的 |
[31:49] | he’s piled up one hell of a body count. | 他可背了不少血债 |
[31:56] | Guy kept his head down the entire time. | 他一直低者头 |
[32:00] | Oh, check out what happens when he runs out of money. | 看他输光了以后 |
[32:03] | He starts hitting on the waitress, | 他开始和女招待搭讪 |
[32:05] | been doing it to every one of them that walked by. | 见一个上一个 |
[32:08] | And this… | 这是… |
[32:10] | is the last good image of him before he leaves the casino. | 他离开赌场前最后一张清晰图像 |
[32:13] | He stops to look at this poster and quickly makes a phone call. | 停下来看了看海报 然后马上打了个电话 |
[32:19] | Three numbers? | 三个数字? |
[32:21] | I don’t know too many serial killers that dial 911. | 没几个连环杀手会打911 |
[32:24] | He’s calling information. | 他拨的是查询台 |
[32:29] | uh, yes, this is CSI Nick stokes with the Vegas PD. | 我是维加斯警局犯罪现场调查员 |
[32:32] | I need to get the telephone number of one of your pay phones on the casino floor. | 我需要你们赌场层一个投币电话的号码 |
[32:36] | Near the, uh, let it ride tables. | 在任逍遥扑克牌附近 |
[32:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[32:41] | So, why was he so interested in this poster? | 他为什么对这张海报这么感兴趣? |
[32:44] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:51] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:52] | THank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:53] | – Look at this. – At what is it? | – 看看这个 – 什么? |
[32:54] | South point casino, just outside boulder city. | 南点赌场 就在博尔德城外面 |
[32:58] | Might be a reason he went there. | 可能就是看到这个才去博尔德城 |
[33:05] | hey, it’s Nick. | 嘿 是 Nick |
[33:06] | Uh, I need to get an AG waiver to get a hold of some phone numbers. | 我要查询一个电话的拨出记录 |
[33:10] | Yeah, exigent circs. | 嗯 紧急情况 |
[33:14] | 702-555-0177. | |
[33:19] | – At, uh… – 17-41-33. | – 在… – 17点41分33秒 |
[33:21] | 17-41-33. | 17点41分33秒 |
[33:24] | Yes, ma’am, day before yesterday. | 是的 女士 前天 |
[33:26] | Well, we know this guy likes waitresses, | 这个人喜欢女招待 |
[33:29] | so maybe that’s what he’s looking at. | 说不定他在看这个 |
[33:31] | Is that a “d”? | 是”D”吗? |
[33:32] | No. “G, ” “g-I-r”… | 不是 “G” “GIR”… |
[33:35] | “n”? | |
[33:37] | Okay, tHanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[33:39] | Gina. | |
[33:40] | Gina Farentino. | |
[33:41] | He called information to get her number in boulder city, but it’s unlisted. | 他打查询台要她在博尔德城的号码 但没有记录 |
[33:47] | Maybe that’s what pissed him off. | 这可能是导火索 |
[33:48] | He knows where she works. | 他知道她在哪儿工作 |
[33:56] | Yeah, Gina works here; she’s off today, though. | Gina 在这里工作 她今天休息 |
[33:58] | Probably at home. | 可能在家 |
[33:59] | We checked her house; she’s not there. | 我们去过她家了 她不在 |
[34:01] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候? |
[34:03] | Not since yesterday. | 昨天之后就没见了 |
[34:06] | What about this guy, seen him? | 这个人呢 见过他吗? |
[34:10] | This is the best picture you got? | 这是你最清楚的一张? |
[34:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[34:16] | There was a guy… | 有一个人… |
[34:17] | I don’t know if it’s him. | 我不知道是不是他 |
[34:18] | He was on those slots when Gina came on her shift. | Gina 来上班的时候他在老虎机那里 |
[34:26] | guess it was his lucky day. | 大概是他的幸运日 |
[34:27] | Must’ve thought the Jackpot gave him a shot at her. | 他觉得得了大奖就能讨到女人 |
[34:29] | He started chatting her up. | 于是找她搭讪 |
[34:32] | – where are you going? What time do you get off? – No, no, no, no,don’t talk to me | – 你去哪儿? 什么时候下班? – 不 别跟我说话 |
[34:36] | She blew him off and left. | 她拒绝了他 然后走了 |
[34:37] | Said she wasn’t feeling well. | 说自己不舒服 |
[34:39] | And when did he leave? | 他什么时候走的? |
[34:41] | He cashed out and left a few minutes later. | 他换了现金 过几分钟就走了 |
[34:43] | How much did he win? | 他赢了多少? |
[34:46] | 25 Hundred | 两千五 |
[34:48] | I need to take a look at his w2-g, okay? | 我要看看他的上税单 可以吗? |
[34:51] | If you make over twelve hundred bucks, | 你要是赢了一千二以上 |
[34:53] | uncle Sam gets his cut, you know? | 就要交一点给山姆大叔 你知道吧? |
[34:56] | That’s how we stay in business. | 我们的工资也从这而来 |
[35:00] | It’s got name, address, social… | 名字 住址 社会福利号… |
[35:02] | the whole thing has got to be bogus. | 都会是假的 |
[35:03] | Yeah, the cashiers don’t really seem to care, | 但是出纳不管这些 没有冒犯之意 |
[35:07] | no offense, as long as you have a picture id. | 只要有带照片的证件就行 |
[35:10] | And even when that’s fake… | 即使那也是假的… |
[35:15] | you can’t fake one of those. | 这个他可伪造不了 |
[35:28] | Chevy impala, Nevada license Adam-Robert-Charles-boy-4-2-1. | 雪佛莱黑斑羚 内华达牌照 |
[35:32] | No wants or warrants. Welfare check only. | 没有逮捕令或许可证 只需例行检查 |
[35:34] | License owner is a Gina Farentino. | 车主是 Gina Farentino |
[35:36] | Copy, dispatch. | 收到 调度 |
[36:00] | License and registration, sir. | 驾驶证和牌照 先生 |
[36:02] | I got it right here. | 就在这儿 |
[36:46] | Point 45 auto. | 点45口径自动手枪 |
[36:48] | Same caliber as the one taken from the boulder city double. | 和博尔德城双尸案的凶器同一口径 |
[36:52] | You can see the whole thing on video if you want. | 可以在录像里看到全过程 |
[36:55] | Was the waitress in the car with him? | 女招待也在车里吗? |
[36:58] | He was waving at somebody in the passenger seat when he got shot. | 他中枪前曾向副驾上的人挥手 |
[37:01] | According to the time code on the dash cam, it was about 33 minutes ago. | 根据摄像头上的时间 发生在33分钟之前 |
[37:05] | That’s a pretty good head start. | 他可能开出去很远了 |
[37:06] | Yeah. I don’t want to lose this guy. | 嗯 我不想就这么让他逃走 |
[37:15] | Grissom. | |
[37:16] | We ran the fingerprints that Nick lifted from the casino IRS form. | 我检测了 Nick 从赌场税单上 取下的指纹 |
[37:20] | Got an AFIS hit. | 在自动指纹识别系统里找到了吻合的 |
[37:21] | Terry Lee Wicker | |
[37:23] | Served two years in sing sing for burglary. | 他因入室行窃 在 Sing Sing 监狱服刑两年 |
[37:26] | He got out four months before Jack’s original kidnapping, and get this, | 在 Jack 那宗绑架案四个月前被释放 还有这个 |
[37:29] | when he was sent up, he was married to Gina Farentino. | 他被捕时 妻子是 Gina Farentino |
[37:34] | Brass put out a broadcast. | Brass 已经发出公告 |
[37:36] | Listen, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[37:37] | Take a look at the map, find the nearest railway spur to our location. | 看看地图 找出离我们最近的铁路支线 |
[37:48] | Meadowood. | |
[37:50] | It’s off the 93, and it looks to be about… | 在93号公路之外 大概… |
[37:54] | 16 miles northeast of your location. | 在你们东北16英里处 |
[38:30] | what the hell’s going on? | 出什么鬼事了? |
[38:32] | Did you see who drove this car here? | 你看到了这辆车的人吗? |
[38:34] | No, but I called the tow company. | 没 但我叫了拖车公司 |
[38:36] | You can’t park here. | 这里不能停车 |
[38:42] | where’s that train going? | 那辆火车去哪儿? |
[38:43] | The Fresno 211. | 2点11开往芝加哥管辖的 |
[38:44] | Chicago bound. | 弗莱斯诺 |
[38:46] | Any other trains pass through here in the last hour? | 过去一小时有车开走吗? |
[38:48] | No, and nothing else is scheduled for another hour. | 没 之后一小时也不会有 |
[38:51] | Can you stop that train? | 你能停下那火车吗? |
[38:52] | I don’t have that capacity, no. | 我没这能力 不行 |
[38:55] | Who you guys looking for? | 你们在找谁? |
[39:49] | you starting to miss the lab? | 开始想你的办公室了? |
[39:51] | No, I like a good field trip. | 没 我喜欢实地调查 |
[39:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:54] | Stay behind me. | 跟我后面走 |
[40:35] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[40:36] | Put your hands where I can see ’em! | 把手举起来! |
[40:38] | You wicker? | 你是 Wicker 吗? |
[40:40] | No. | 不是 |
[40:41] | The name’s Baxter, and I ain’t got no ticket. | 我叫 Baxter 我有票 |
[40:43] | Where’d you get that hat? | 那顶帽子从哪儿来的? |
[40:46] | from a man. | 一个男的给我的 |
[40:47] | He gave me a hundred bucks to get on this train. | 他给了我一百块让我上这辆火车 |
[40:50] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[40:52] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[40:53] | don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[41:06] | Maybe, uh… | 也许… |
[41:08] | he came here to kill his ex-wife. | 他来这儿是为了杀前妻 |
[41:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:17] | Grissom. | |
[41:18] | It’s brass. | 是我 Brass |
[41:19] | Listen, the boulder PD got a call from the principal at the local elementary school. | 博尔德警方接到当地小学校长的电话 |
[41:24] | Gina Farentino was supposed to pick up her son, only she didn’t show up. | Gina Farentino 没去接儿子 |
[41:27] | Yeah, there’s a reason for that. | 她没法去 |
[41:29] | She had a son? | 她有个儿子? |
[41:30] | The kid’s name is Kobe. | 孩子叫 Kobe |
[41:32] | Yeah, according to the principal, | 校长说 |
[41:34] | a guy fitting wicker’s description came and picked him up in the mother’s car. | 一个符合 Wicker 相貌的人 开着他妈妈的车接走了孩子 |
[41:39] | He said the kid seemed to know him. | 他说孩子似乎认识他 |
[41:41] | THanks, Jim. | 谢谢 Jim |
[41:53] | hey, Jack. | 嘿 Jack |
[41:56] | I don’t think that trooper was waving at Gina. | 那个交警应该不是冲 Gina 挥手 |
[42:05] | License and registration, sir. | 驾驶证和牌照 先生 |
[42:07] | I got it right here. | 就在这儿 |
[42:12] | You said the kid who was kidnapped was six years old | 你说那个孩子被绑架的时候6岁 |
[42:14] | when he was adopted, birth parents unknown. | 他被收养时 不知道生父母是谁 |
[42:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[42:19] | Terry Wicker was looking for his ex-wife… | Terry Wicker 在找他的前妻… |
[42:24] | and his son. | 和儿子 |
[42:25] | A family reunion. | 家庭重聚 |
[42:40] | The wheels on the bus go round | “汽车的轮子转啊转 |
[42:42] | and round round and round, | 转啊转啊 |
[42:45] | round and round | 转啊转 |
[42:48] | the wheels on the bus | 汽车的轮子转啊转 |
[42:49] | go round and round | 转啊转 |
[42:52] | all round the town. | 转到家” |