时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Cut! cut! damn it. | 停 停 该死的 |
[00:27] | Can somebody please get her a glass of water? | 麻烦哪位倒杯水来… |
[00:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[00:31] | Hey, what are you doing? Are you choking on the blood? | 被血呛着了? |
[00:34] | I did what you told me to. | 是你要我这么干的 |
[00:35] | Yeah, but this time, get it on her face, not in her mouth. | 对 但是注意别喷到她嘴里 要喷脸 |
[00:38] | The mouth is part of the face. | 嘴不就长在脸上吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[00:41] | But hit her from the side, from the side. | 但是要喷到侧面 侧面 |
[00:42] | And get plenty on the rack. | 还要在胸部多喷点 |
[00:46] | We’re dying here. | 我们等得快死了 |
[00:47] | I’m gonna ring it. | 我去催催 |
[00:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Hey, grab me a bear claw. | 给我带个熊爪馅卷 |
[00:50] | – How long have I known you, huh? – This is you and me. | 我们认识多久了? 我跟你直说吧 |
[00:53] | Get the shot not too tight. | 要拍准了 别太近 |
[00:55] | Wide enough to fit in the fun bags. | 镜头要拉到恰好拍下胸部 |
[00:58] | Baby-cakes. | 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | Where was I? Want me to laugh? | 我演到哪了? 要我狂笑吗? |
[01:00] | Don’t laugh. You were scary. Get away. | 不能笑 你应该是吓坏了 一边凉快去 |
[01:03] | Honey, this time, don’t inhale the blood, okay? | 亲爱的 等会别把血吸进去 好吗? |
[01:05] | All right, let’s get her cleaned up. | 好的 赶快把她弄干净 |
[01:07] | Let’s shoot this bitch. | 好好地拍这个婊子 |
[01:09] | Not you, baby. The shot. | 不是说你 亲爱的 我是说这个镜头 |
[01:10] | The shot’s a bitch. | 像婊子一样烦人 |
[01:12] | I love ones. | 我喜欢好东西 |
[01:13] | And you know what else I love? | 你知道我还喜欢什么吗? |
[01:15] | I love sushi. | 我喜欢寿司 |
[01:15] | We should get some sushi. | 我们去吃点寿司吧 |
[01:16] | Our lead actress, Weatherly Adams, had her dressing room violated last night. | 昨天有人闯入我们的女主角 Weatherly Adams 的化妆间 |
[01:20] | So she’s the one you suspect is missing? | 你怀疑她失踪了? |
[01:23] | She missed her call this morning. | 今天早上她没接电话 |
[01:24] | The woman is nothing if not professional. | 她非常有演员的专业精神 |
[01:26] | She’s predictably precisely 35 minutes late every day. | 她每天上班都正好迟到35分钟 |
[01:29] | You could set your watch to it. | 甚至可以掐表计时 |
[01:30] | She’s already. | 现在她已经迟到了… |
[01:31] | three hours late and still no sign. | 三个小时 还是不见人影 |
[01:36] | Nothing to worry about, gentlemen. | 不用担心 诸位 |
[01:37] | It’s just a bad bulb. | 灯泡坏了而已 |
[01:40] | If you will, please, follow me. | 麻烦各位跟我来 |
[01:48] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[01:53] | Check out the flowers in the vase. | 看看花瓶里的那束花 |
[01:58] | “Congratulations on your last film. “ | “恭喜你上一部电影上映” |
[02:00] | Any idea who sent her these, Mr. Vespucci? | 知道是谁送的花吗 Vespucci 先生? |
[02:03] | Stalkers, creeps, cranks, nut balls, degenerates we get them all here. | 跟踪狂 怪人 白痴 变态 要谁有谁 |
[02:09] | Weatherly attracts them like flies. | 跟苍蝇一样围着 Weatherly 转 |
[02:11] | These are, uh, some of the guys we’ve had trouble with in the past. | 名单上的人以前和我们有过冲突 |
[02:15] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[02:17] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是在什么时候? |
[02:19] | At wrap yesterday. | 昨天在片场 |
[02:20] | We shot all night, finished about 4:00 in the morning. | 我们拍了一整晚 凌晨4点才结束 |
[02:22] | Did anyone see her leave the building? | 有人看见她离开大楼了吗? |
[02:25] | Her car’s still parked out back. | 她的车还留在停车场 |
[02:28] | This hers? | 这是她的? |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:33] | Wallet, keys, and cell phone still in there. | 钱包 钥匙 手机都在 |
[02:36] | Still no answer on her home phone. | 她家的电话还是没人接 |
[02:38] | I’ll send a patrol car to her house. | 我会派人过去巡视 |
[02:39] | You said there was a break in, why don’t you show me? | 你说有人闯进片场 在哪里? |
[02:43] | Ah, Weatherly. | 啊 Weatherly… |
[02:47] | how has she died for us, let me count the ways. | 给你们说说她在电影里的死法吧 |
[02:51] | Bludgeoned, boiled, filleted, | 乱棒打死 被煮死 活活砍死 |
[02:55] | defenestrated, decapitated, disemboweled, | 身体被穿透 砍头 剖腹 |
[03:00] | oh, yeah, and strangled with her own intestines. | 对了 还有被自己的场子勒死 |
[03:04] | Autopsied while still alive. | 活体解剖 |
[03:07] | Made to eat her own liver, | 被迫吃自己的肝脏 |
[03:08] | fed slowly through a tree chipper, | 被碎木机大吞大嚼 |
[03:11] | roasted and served on a bed of Belgian endive. | 烤透了 放在比利时苦苣上当菜吃 |
[03:14] | When Weatherly Adams dies, it’s money in the bank. | Weatherly Adams 一死 钱就哗哗地流进帐户 |
[03:19] | Here you are, gentlemen. | 就是这里 诸位 |
[03:23] | Looks like somebody broke the glass, reached in, unlocked it and opened it. | 有人敲碎了玻璃 然后开窗潜入 |
[03:28] | Yeah, that’s the way I found it when I got here this evening. | 没错 今晚我一来就发现是这样 |
[03:51] | Uh, Jim. | 呃 Jim |
[03:55] | I got her. | 我找到她了 |
[04:02] | And I believe she’s died for the last time. | 这是她最后一次死于非命 |
[04:35] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 05 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:42] | Whoever stuck her around this poster was trying to send a twisted message. | 凶手在这海报下弃尸 肯定是要表达什么变态想法 |
[04:46] | Either that, or the killer’s got a wicked sense of humor. | 或者是凶手有变态的幽默感 |
[04:53] | Lividity is fixed along the anterior aspect, and. | 尸体正面已经出现尸斑 |
[04:59] | she is still in full rigor. | 全身僵硬 |
[05:02] | She was last seen alive about 15 hours ago. | 最后一次有人看到她是15个小时之前 |
[05:05] | No panties. | 没穿内裤 |
[05:07] | I’ll do an S.A.E.kit. | 我会做个性侵犯检查 |
[05:11] | “The horror. “ | “恐怖” |
[05:14] | The horror. | 恐怖 |
[05:17] | Bra-Brando? | 马龙·白兰度 |
[05:20] | Brando from Apocalypse Now? | 《现代启示录》里的马龙·白兰度 |
[05:21] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[05:22] | I know, Dave. Everybody knows that. | 我知道 Dave 大家都知道 |
[05:26] | I’ll get the gurney. | 我去拿推车 |
[05:35] | Looks like the lady lost a heel. | 右脚的鞋跟断了 |
[05:37] | There’s a whole lot of something here, but it doesn’t really look like blood to me. | 这里东西很乱 但这个看上去不太像血 |
[05:43] | No, it’s, uh, it’s the wrong color. | 的确 颜色不对 |
[05:45] | It’s too red. | 太红了 |
[05:49] | Smells sweet. | 甜甜的 |
[05:52] | Karo syrup and food coloring it’s prop blood. | 糖浆加食用色素 是拍戏用的假血 |
[05:55] | And I am not seeing any prints. | 没发现任何指纹 |
[05:57] | It’s been wiped clean. | 被抹掉了 |
[05:59] | The question is, where does the fake blood end and the real blood begin? | 问题是哪些是假血哪些是真血? |
[06:09] | Now, I know this may come as a shock to most of you, | 我知道她的死讯是很大的震惊 |
[06:12] | and I’m sorry for your loss. | 我对你们的损失深表遗憾 |
[06:14] | I understand that Weatherly Adams was a long-time member of this company. | 我了解到 Weatherly Adams 已经 为这家公司工作很久了 |
[06:18] | Well, do you have a suspect? | 有嫌犯吗? |
[06:20] | Uh, sir, we just found the body about an hour ago. | 先生 我们一小时前才找到尸体 |
[06:23] | We’re just beginning our investigation. | 调查才刚刚开始 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I get it, I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[06:26] | I mean, it could be anyone. | 每个人都有嫌疑 |
[06:28] | Now, I’m going to have to look at your IDs | 我要看你们的身份证明 |
[06:30] | and I’m going to take statements and fingerprints from all of you. | 然后请大家录口供 并提取指纹 |
[06:33] | And I thank you in advance for your cooperation. | 提前谢谢各位的配合 |
[06:36] | Anything we can do to help. | 只要能帮上忙 |
[06:39] | So what am I supposed to do today? | 那我今天做什么? |
[06:41] | Edit. | 编辑 |
[06:41] | Excuse me, Mr. Brass. | 不好意思 Brass 警探 |
[06:43] | Do you think that it would be all right if we were to. | 你认为我们能不能… |
[06:48] | – continue to shoot. – No. | – 继续拍摄 – 别拍了 |
[06:49] | I want that little twerp Zarco found and locked up. | 我要你们找到那个傻子 Zarco 然后把他关起来 |
[06:52] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁? |
[06:53] | Vincent Lafoon. This is my brother Mason. We own this place. | Vincent Lafoon 这是我弟弟 Mason 这是我们的地盘 |
[06:55] | Who’s Zarco? | Zarco 是谁? |
[06:56] | Oliver Zarco. He used to work here. | Oliver Zarco 他以前在这里工作 |
[06:58] | He had a thing for Weatherly, and then he got hurt, | 他爱 Weatherly 但后来被甩了 |
[07:01] | blamed it on us, went a little nuts. | 就怪到我们头上 人都不正常了 |
[07:03] | He was the one who got. | 就是他… |
[07:05] | He was the one who sent the flowers and the note. | 就是他送来了花和便条 |
[07:07] | So he’s done this before. | 他之前也这样做过? |
[07:08] | Yeah, like, three times. | 是的 大约有三次 |
[07:09] | Would you shut it? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[07:11] | Three times. | 三次 |
[07:12] | He’s your guy. | 他就是你要找的人 |
[07:13] | Do you have video surveillance by any chance? | 你们有没有视频监控设备? |
[07:15] | Yeah, only on the exterior, but the video system’s been on the fritz lately. | 有的 只有外面有 但是最近出了点问题 |
[07:18] | I had it repaired three days ago. I’ll get the tapes. | 三天前刚修好 我去拿录像带 |
[07:21] | Oh, good. | 嗯 很好 |
[07:22] | Look, just find Zarco, okay? | 听着 只要找到 Zarco 就行 知道吗? |
[07:27] | Um, I can’t, I still can’t believe she’s gone. | 我简直…简直不能相信她已经死了 |
[07:29] | I mean. | 我是说 |
[07:30] | she was a… | 她是… |
[07:31] | she was a real beautiful lady. | 她是个绝世美女 |
[07:33] | Let’s form a circle and touch hands with someone you care about. | 围成一个圈 拉起挚友的手 |
[07:39] | Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 我虽然行过死荫的幽谷 |
[07:44] | I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. | 但不怕遭害 因为你与我同在 |
[07:48] | Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. | 你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我 |
[08:56] | How’s it going in here? | 怎么样了? |
[08:57] | The vase is clean. | 花瓶上什么也没有 |
[08:59] | I’ve got a spiral notebook filled with dates, times and weights. | 这个活页本记满了时间和体重 |
[09:04] | Looks like she was a bit concerned about her size. | 看来她很在意自己的体形 |
[09:08] | Actors. | 演员嘛 |
[09:12] | You really don’t recognize her? | 你真的不认识她? |
[09:13] | No. | 不认识 |
[09:14] | You’ve ever seen Chop Chop, Fizz Fizz? | 看过《大刀阔斧》吗? |
[09:16] | No. | 没有 |
[09:17] | Can I Lick The Spoon? | 《我能否舔舔勺子》呢 |
[09:18] | Please, David. | 拜托 David |
[09:20] | They’re classics. | 这些都很经典 |
[09:21] | Those are not classics. | 这些不是经典 |
[09:25] | The Exorcist. | 《驱魔人》 |
[09:26] | The Shing. | 《闪灵》 |
[09:27] | Rosemary’s Baby. | 《魔鬼圣婴》 |
[09:28] | Those are classics. | 这些才是经典 |
[09:30] | You know what I loved about her? | 你知道我喜欢她什么吗? |
[09:33] | She really made you feel the terror. | 她能让你感到真正的恐怖 |
[09:35] | When she was scared for her life, I was scared, too. | 当她吓得要死时 我也被吓到了 |
[09:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:49] | Mr. Zarco. | Zarco 先生 |
[09:52] | tell me about you and Weatherly Adams. | 说说你和 Weatherly Adams 的事 |
[09:55] | It was the happiest time in my life. | 那是我最幸福的时光 |
[09:58] | I had realized my dream. | 我实现了梦想 |
[10:00] | I was working in the movies. | 我终于能拍电影了 |
[10:02] | Though I was only in an entry-level position, | 尽管我还只是新人 |
[10:05] | Weatherly and I were already an item. | Weatherly 已经和我如胶似漆 |
[10:08] | Just like. | 就像… |
[10:10] | Julia Roberts and what’s his name. | Julia Roberts 和那谁谁一样 |
[10:16] | We were in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[10:21] | And then it was all over in an instant. | 然后一切就在一瞬间结束 |
[10:26] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[10:31] | I was in rehab for six months. | 我在康复中心住了半年 |
[10:35] | That slime ball Lafoon convinced me | 那个孬种 Lafoon 说服我 |
[10:37] | not to file a Worker’s Compensation claim. | 不要索取工伤赔偿 |
[10:40] | He said that he’d take care of me. | 他说会好好安置我 |
[10:42] | And you trusted him? | 你相信了? |
[10:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:45] | And then, when the deadline passed to file my claim, | 等过了索赔期限 |
[10:48] | Vincent offered me two grand, take it or leave it, | Vincent 打发给我两千块 |
[10:51] | and then he fired my ass. | 然后就炒了我 |
[10:54] | And I could have lived with that, but. | 这些我都可以接受 但是… |
[10:57] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[11:00] | Weatherly. | |
[11:04] | dumped me. | 她抛弃了我 |
[11:06] | She felt we were no longer compatible. | 她觉得我们不合适了 |
[11:11] | The truth was, she couldn’t stand to look at me. | 其实是她受不了我现在这张脸 |
[11:14] | She cried when she told me. | 她一边哭一边和我分手 |
[11:17] | Actresses can do that. | 这对演员来说不难 |
[11:20] | The smell of her skin. | 她皮肤的味道 |
[11:23] | like fresh lemon poppy seed scones baking in the oven. | 就像正在烘烤的 新鲜柠檬罂粟种子饼 |
[11:29] | Gold flecks that danced like Valkyries | 金色光芒 就像 Valkyries 女神一般 |
[11:31] | in the emerald depths of her eyes. | 跳跃在她翡翠绿色的眼睛里 |
[11:34] | Her hair oh, God. | 她的头发…哦 天啊 |
[11:36] | Her hair. | 她的头发 |
[11:37] | So you started stalking her. | 所以你开始跟踪她? |
[11:40] | I brought her gifts from time to time, to let her know that I still loved her. | 我时不时送点礼物 让她知道我还爱她 |
[11:45] | Is that against the law? | 这也犯法? |
[11:46] | It is if you break in to do it. | 如果你闯空门去送礼物就是犯法 |
[11:48] | They wouldn’t let me in the front door. | 他们不让我从前门进 |
[11:50] | So you came in through the window. | 那你就从窗户进去? |
[11:52] | Only this time, you got caught. | 只是这次 你被抓到了 |
[11:54] | You argued. | 你们争吵 |
[11:55] | She told you where to shove your flowers, and you thought to yourself, | 她告诉你把花随便放哪里 然后你想 |
[11:58] | You know, do I really need this aggravation? | 我真的需要忍受她吗? |
[12:02] | So you killed the bitch. | 然后你把那贱人杀了 |
[12:04] | I think you killed the bitch. | 我觉得你杀了那个贱人 |
[12:06] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她? |
[12:07] | How should I know? Do I know you? | 我怎么知道 我认识你吗? |
[12:09] | Listen, Zarco, you whack job, you’d better focus! | 听着 Zarco 你最好专心点 |
[12:12] | You focus. | 你专心点 |
[12:13] | I’m trying to explain to you. | 我正努力向你解释 |
[12:14] | I haven’t been near that place in over a year. | 这一年来我都没靠近过那里 |
[12:16] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[12:17] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我不再送东西了 |
[12:18] | I’m in therapy now. | 我在接受心理治疗 |
[12:19] | Lots of therapy. | 很多治疗 |
[12:20] | Freudian, Jungian, Gestaltian all that crap. | 弗洛伊德心理学 易雍心理学 格式塔…那些乱七八糟的 |
[12:25] | I’ve let go of my anger. | 我熄灭了怒火 |
[12:29] | Have you seen Catherine around? | 看到 Catherine 了吗? |
[12:31] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[12:32] | ‘Cause I just got the DNA results for Weatherly Adams, | 我拿到 Weatherly Adams 的 DNA 检测结果 |
[12:34] | and the skin under her nails and the semen from her S.A.E. | 她指甲里的皮肤和体内的精液 |
[12:37] | they both belong to Vaughn Krunty. | 都属于 Vaughn Krunty |
[12:39] | Who? | 谁? |
[12:40] | Vaughn Krunty, aka “Zack Putrid. | 也就是 Zack Putrid |
[12:43] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[12:44] | The Titan of Terror, the Sultan of Slash. | 《恐怖巨人》《血腥苏丹》 |
[12:46] | He’s the movie director. | 都是他导演的电影 |
[12:47] | I just. | 我刚刚… |
[12:48] | I found him in CODIS for a statutory rape charge in Laughlin | 查到他在洛林被起诉强奸罪 |
[12:51] | when he was 18 and the girl was 16. | 他当时18岁 女孩16岁 |
[12:52] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗? |
[12:53] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[12:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:57] | Go tell Catherine what you found, | 把结果告诉 Catherine |
[12:59] | make sure that you pull all | 再把那些 |
[13:01] | the old evidence out of storage in case she needs it. | 旧资料调出来备用 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:18] | That looks pretty stupid, doesn’t it? | 简直傻透了 对吧? |
[13:20] | Well, you could cut out earlier, maybe go to a wide exterior shot, | 可以用前面那段 接一个外景镜头 |
[13:23] | you could carry the scream over a big flock of birds taking off. | 从尖叫转到一大群鸟飞过 |
[13:28] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[13:30] | Or. yeah. Or not. Or not, just. | 那就不剪了 不剪了 |
[13:34] | Bad idea. | 蠢主意 |
[13:35] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Detective Brass. | Brass 警探 |
[13:41] | Man, I love that. | 我真是爱死他了 |
[13:42] | Detective Brass. | Brass 警探 |
[13:44] | You’re a detective, and your name is Brass. | 你是个警探 你的名字是 Brass |
[13:47] | I can use that. | 我可以采用这个 |
[13:48] | That’s like a cop named Officer Copper. | 就像一个警察 名字叫 Copper 警官 |
[13:50] | Or a tin horn sheriff named Sheriff Tin. | 或者一个自命不凡的治安长 就叫做 Sheriff Tin |
[13:54] | You cannot write that stuff. | 这种事太滑稽了 |
[13:55] | Listen, buddy. | 听着 伙计 |
[13:57] | Dude, I know why you’re here, okay? | 我知道你为什么来 |
[13:58] | Weatherly and I, yes, we were knocking boots, man. | 对 我和 Weatherly 上过床 |
[14:01] | So, you acknowledge having sex with her? | 那你承认和她发生性行为了? |
[14:04] | Well, yeah, I just said I had sex. | 是的 我刚说过 |
[14:06] | Why would I deny it? | 我为什么要否认? |
[14:07] | Hey, I bang all my stars. | 我上过我所有的女明星 |
[14:10] | It builds trust. | 这能建立信任 |
[14:11] | It’s part of my process. | 这是我的工作方式 |
[14:13] | We found traces of your skin under her fingernails. | 我们在她的指甲里发现了你的皮肤 |
[14:16] | Maybe she wasn’t into your “process, ” so you raped her. | 是不是她不适应你的工作方式 就被你强奸了? |
[14:21] | You find that funny? | 你觉得很搞笑吗? |
[14:23] | Dude, you gotta see this. | 你要看这个 |
[14:24] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[14:25] | Bring up Double D. | 把那个视频调出来 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:31] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[14:39] | I can’t believe this is my life. | 真不敢相信这就是我的人生 |
[14:43] | Come over here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[14:50] | This what you do all day? | 你整天就做这个? |
[14:52] | Does that look like a woman being taken against her will? | 你觉得这像强奸吗? |
[14:55] | That still doesn’t explain how your skin got under her fingernails. | 这还是不能解释 为什么她指甲里有你的皮肤 |
[14:58] | Weatherly was. | Weatherly 她… |
[15:01] | how can I put this delicately? | 我怎么才能说清楚呢… |
[15:02] | She was an ass-scratcher, man. | 她喜欢抓人的屁股 |
[15:05] | She liked to scratch my ass. | 她喜欢抓我屁股 |
[15:07] | She wasn’t pushing me away, man, she was pulling me in. | 她不是推开我 而是把我拉近 |
[15:12] | Brass, look at my ass. | Brass 看看我的屁股 |
[15:14] | Freaking claw marks. | 都是抓痕 |
[15:16] | Are you trying to make me throw up, Mr. Putrid? | Putrid 先生 你想让我吐出来吗? |
[16:11] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[16:13] | How awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:15] | That is so cool. | 真不错 |
[16:16] | I can’t believe you worked for Repulsion Pictures. | 你居然拍过惊魂电影公司的片子 |
[16:18] | Well, I did it on a whim. | 我也是一时兴起 |
[16:19] | I was supposed to be an extra, but then they liked me, | 我本来只是编外人员 但是他们蛮喜欢我的 |
[16:21] | so they gave me this whole featured bit. | 所以让我拍了一段 |
[16:23] | I got 600 bucks for that. | 赚了六百块钱呢 |
[16:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:26] | What?I was fresh out of college. | 怎么了? 那时我刚大学毕业 |
[16:28] | I really needed the money. | 正需要钱 |
[16:29] | I don’t get it what’s the thrill here? | 我不明白 哪里恐怖了? |
[16:31] | It’s always hot babes with huge breasts falling out of their shirts, | 都是性感女郎 穿着暴露巨乳的衣服 |
[16:33] | getting hacked up. | 然后被砍死 |
[16:34] | I don’t have huge breasts. | 我的胸不大 |
[16:36] | Mine are kind of. | 只是… |
[16:38] | medium. | 中等尺寸吧 |
[16:39] | But perfect… ly adequater. | 但是很完美…恰到好处 |
[16:44] | Better, in fact. | 其实挺不错 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Uh, I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[16:48] | Hey, let’s watch it again. | 咱们再看一遍 |
[16:52] | When I removed the axe, | 我拔斧子的时候 |
[16:53] | I noticed that the dermis along the margin of the wound showed no vital response, | 发现除了 两边中心处的小区域 |
[16:58] | except in a small area on both sides of the center of the track. | 伤口附近的真皮组织没有活性反应 |
[17:02] | The cause of death was perforation of the liver, spleen, and pancreas. | 死因是肝 脾 胰被穿透 |
[17:09] | But the injuries are inconsistent with the position of the axe wound. | 但位置和斧子伤的不符 |
[17:12] | The axe isn’t what killed her. | 杀她的不是斧子 |
[17:14] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[17:15] | The perforation was caused by a sharp, hollow, | 是一个尖利 中空 |
[17:18] | cylindrical object entering through the lower back, | 圆柱形的物体 从背下部刺入 |
[17:21] | and then passing upwards into the organs. | 然后向上到达各器官 |
[17:24] | Like a spear, or a pipe of some kind? | 标枪或者管子之类的东西? |
[17:26] | Perhaps. | 有可能 |
[17:28] | If the axe was planted in her back postmortem | 如果斧子是在死后砍进去 |
[17:30] | to conceal the original puncture site, then. | 以掩盖真正的创口 |
[17:33] | we don’t have a murder weapon. | 那就不是凶器 |
[17:35] | The only thing I found on the surveillance tapes was this. | 监控录像里只有这段可疑 |
[17:41] | That guy looks familiar. | 他很眼熟 |
[17:44] | Oh, that’s Vincent Lafoon. | 对了 是 Vincent Lafoon |
[17:46] | He and his brother own the place. | 工作室属于他和他弟弟 |
[17:47] | Well, here’s where it gets a little weird. | 奇怪的在这里 |
[17:53] | He’s trying to make it look like somebody broke in. | 他故意弄成有人闯入的样子 |
[17:56] | I think he’s framing Zarco. | 他要陷害 Zarco |
[17:58] | If he owns the place, he must have known about the surveillance cameras. | 这地儿要是他的 他肯定知道摄像头在哪儿 |
[18:01] | Right?Why would he let himself get caught on tape? | 对吗? 为什么还要让自己被拍到? |
[18:05] | I don’t know, but according to Brass’ notes, he thought the system was down. | 不知道 但 Brass 的记录里写 他以为监控系统坏掉了 |
[18:09] | So, we found no physical evidence linking Zarco to the scene. | 我们没有 Zarco 在现场的证据 |
[18:14] | Vincent knew he had an easy fall guy. | Vincent 知道陷害他很容易 |
[18:16] | He’s been playing us the whole time. | 他一直在耍我们 |
[18:22] | Hey, you’re making a big mistake; you got the wrong dude. | 你犯大错误了 你抓错人了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, a lot of guys tell me that. | 嗯 不少人都这么跟我说 |
[18:29] | But I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[18:30] | Why would I kill Weatherly? | 我为什么要杀 Weatherly? |
[18:31] | She was my company’s best asset. | 她可是我们公司的头牌 |
[18:33] | Plus, I liked her. | 而且我喜欢她 |
[18:34] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[18:37] | That’s him. That’s Zarco. That’s your guy. | 是他 Zarco 他才是你们要抓的 |
[18:39] | What happened, Lafoon? | 怎么了 Lafoon? |
[18:40] | She get too old, so you killed her for real? | 她老了 你就杀了她? |
[18:45] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪儿? |
[18:46] | I don’t know. Probably out for a nice dinner. | 不知道 可能出去吃顿好的 |
[18:47] | You’re letting him go? | 你放他走? |
[18:49] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[18:50] | We’ve got nothing on him. | 我们没查到他什么 |
[18:51] | But I’m the one getting set up here, me! | 我是被陷害的! |
[18:53] | Don’t let him go I’m telling you you’ll regret this. | 别放他走 我告诉你 你会后悔的 |
[18:56] | I never touched her. | 我没碰过她 |
[18:57] | You know it, I know it, and they know it. | 你知道 我知道 他们也知道 |
[18:59] | You killed her, and you’re going down. | 你杀了他 你完了 |
[19:07] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[19:08] | Yeah, get out of here while I’m still in a good mood. | 趁我心情好的时候赶紧走 |
[19:10] | So long, Lafoon. | 再见 Lafoon |
[19:12] | I hope they tear you a big one. | 希望他们好好折磨下你 |
[19:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[19:31] | You know, in the slasher movies, | 肢解电影里 |
[19:32] | when they go after the dark-haired girl, she always dies? | 被坏人追赶的 黑发姑娘一定会死 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:38] | And the blond always lives. | 金发的总能活下来 |
[19:43] | Aren’t you glad it wasn’t a movie? | 但生活不是电影 不是很安慰吗? |
[19:52] | I think, um. | 我觉得… |
[19:55] | I think I am sick of having my face shoved in death every day. | 我厌倦了整日面对死亡 |
[20:00] | The murder rate has gone up every year since I’ve been here. | 我来这儿之后 犯罪率每年都在上升 |
[20:03] | It’s totally out of control, and. | 完全不受控制 而且 |
[20:08] | we’re not even slowing them down. | 我们完全不能制止犯罪者 |
[20:11] | After examine the crime scene, | 检查完犯罪现场之后 |
[20:13] | I determined there were between 200 and 300 Milli liters | 我发现 Weatherly 身下 |
[20:16] | that’s less than a cup of Weatherly’s actual blood outside of her body. | 只有两百到三百毫升她的血 不到一杯 |
[20:19] | Originally, we had assumed that the axe blade had sealed the wound, | 一开始我们认为是斧子堵住了伤口 |
[20:23] | that the position of her body had caused her to bleed internally. | 她俯卧的姿势 又使得血液往体内流 |
[20:26] | But if she had been gored first by another weapon and then axed, | 但如果她先被其他东西刺伤 再被斧子砍 |
[20:29] | there would have been a lot more blood. | 应该流更多的血 |
[20:30] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[20:31] | So, I compared the initial coroner’s report | 所以我对比了验尸官的报告 |
[20:33] | with the last entry in her weight loss journal | 和她的减肥日记 |
[20:35] | which was taken no more than an hour or two before her death. | 最后一次记录 在她死前大约一小时 |
[20:38] | And guess what? | 猜猜我发现了啥? |
[20:40] | Her body came up light? | 尸体轻了? |
[20:41] | Six pounds light. | 轻了六磅 |
[20:43] | That’s six pints of blood at a pound each nowhere in or around the body. | 每一磅就是六品脱的血 可她体内体外都没有 |
[20:48] | She was moved. | 她死后被移动了 |
[20:54] | The trace from the puncture wound came back. | 伤口残留物质分析结果出来了 |
[20:57] | It’s zinc, which is electrically coated onto steel to make galvanized pipe. | 是锌 电镀在钢管外壁 凶器是镀锌管 |
[21:04] | Well, we should go back, | 我们得回去 |
[21:05] | expand the search perimeter, try to find the actual murder site. | 扩大搜查范围 找出真正的谋杀地点 |
[21:08] | Okay. I’ll get a hold to Swing. | 好 我去联系小夜班 |
[21:10] | We’re going to need some help. | 我们需要帮忙 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:29] | I heard you’re holding Vincent Lafoon on suspicion of murder. | 我听说你们抓了 Vincent Lafoon 认为他有犯罪嫌疑 |
[21:33] | His lawyer called me. | 他的律师告诉了我 |
[21:35] | I’d be surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[21:36] | Yes, the guy is a bit rough around the edges, but I don’t think that he, uh. | 他这人容易冲动 但我不觉得他… |
[21:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:47] | Nick. | |
[21:49] | Why don’t you, uh, take the offices, and Ronnie and I will start in the storage area. | 你去检查办公室 我和 Ronnie 去仓库 |
[21:54] | My name is Stanley. | 我叫 Stanley |
[21:57] | But you call me Stan. | 你可以叫我 Stan |
[23:04] | Hey, Nicky, what do you got? | 嘿 Nicky 你找到了什么? |
[23:06] | I’ve got the hat Lafoon was wearing in the surveillance video. | Lafoon 在监控录像里戴的那顶帽子 |
[23:09] | The wear on the strap indicates that’s it’s been set larger. | 带子放宽了 |
[23:13] | like it was adjusted for somebody with a bigger head or something. | 可能有个大个子戴过 |
[23:17] | So I’m going to get it back, see if I can get some prints off it. | 我带回去看能不能取出指纹 |
[23:21] | Okay, I’ll, uh, meet you back at the lab. | 好 实验室见 |
[23:30] | Dickie Jones. | 我叫 Dickie Jones |
[23:32] | And you are? | 你呢? |
[23:35] | Busy. | 我很忙 |
[23:37] | How about after your shift, I take you out for a cup of coffee? | 你下班后让我请你喝杯咖啡吧? |
[23:40] | And I could tell you my whole life story. | 我可以给你讲讲我的人生故事 |
[23:43] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:44] | It’s just a cup of coffee, doll. | 就是喝杯咖啡 洋娃娃 |
[23:46] | I’m not asking you to make love. | 我又没要你上床 |
[23:51] | Not right away, anyway. | 起码不是马上 |
[23:55] | You know, I could open up new worlds to you. | 我可以让你体验新事物 |
[23:58] | Have you ever had the back of those thighs kissed by a man. | 你大腿后面有没有被男人亲过? |
[24:00] | who’s standing up? | 站着亲? |
[24:05] | So you find dwarves funny? | 你觉得侏儒有趣? |
[24:08] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时候是的 |
[24:10] | Come on, what do you say? | 说说 为什么? |
[24:11] | Is it because of my receding hairline? | 因为我的发际线后退? |
[24:15] | I don’t go out with persons of interest in an ongoing investigation. | 我不跟涉案人员约会 |
[24:20] | Well, I just think you might be missing out, Pookie. | 只是避免你漏掉什么 小可爱 |
[24:24] | Don’t call me Pookie. | 别叫我小可爱 |
[24:28] | But you haven’t told me your name. | 你还没告诉我你叫什么 |
[24:30] | Catherine. | |
[24:32] | Catherine. | |
[24:36] | Well, Catherine, we little people see things from a different perspective | Catherine 我们小人看东西的角度 和一般人不同 |
[24:41] | things other people might miss. | 能看到一般人看不到的 |
[24:47] | If you’re implying that you know something about Weatherly’s death, | 如果你知道 Weatherly 的死因但却不说 |
[24:50] | and you’re not giving it up, that makes you, at a minimum, | 那么在一定程度上 你也是同谋 |
[24:54] | an accessory after the fact, and that buys a long stretch for a stubby guy. | 这么一来 你比一般人好不了多少 |
[24:58] | I’m just talking, doll-face. | 我随便说说 美女 |
[25:00] | Dickie. | |
[25:01] | Why don’t we leave the nice woman alone to do her work? | 别聒噪了 让这位女士干她的活 |
[25:04] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[25:06] | If there’s anything that you want to tell me as it pertains to the case. | 要是有什么关乎案子的事情 |
[25:10] | uh, call me. | 打给我 |
[25:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[25:18] | Dickie, don’t make things complicated | 别把事情弄复杂 Dickie |
[26:26] | Hey, Archie, | 嘿 Archie |
[26:27] | could you bring up the surveillance video from Repulsion Pictures, please? | 调出惊魂电影公司的监控录象带 |
[26:30] | Yeah, got it over here. | 就在那边 |
[26:42] | What’s the best you can get me on the face? | 有没有更清晰的脸部画面? |
[26:48] | He seems to be deliberately looking away from the camera. | 他似乎是故意躲开摄像头 |
[26:53] | Take him to the window. | 倒回窗户那里 |
[26:57] | Freeze that. | 暂停 |
[26:59] | Zoom in on the sleeve. | 放大袖口 |
[27:02] | Does that jacket look a little small for that guy to you? | 他穿的夹克是不是有点短? |
[27:05] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[27:06] | I measured the height of the window. | 我量了窗户 |
[27:07] | It’s five feet. | 高五英尺 |
[27:08] | How tall is the guy? | 这家伙呢? |
[27:14] | Well, he’s a head taller than that window. | 比窗户要高出一头 |
[27:17] | Vincent Lafoon’s only five-foot-ten. | Vincent Lafoon 只有五尺十寸 |
[27:19] | This guy’s six-foot-two, six-foot-three, easy. | 这个人起码有六尺二 |
[27:22] | And a lot rounder. | 而且胖不少 |
[27:24] | The only guy that big in the bunch is Mason. | 只有 Mason 是这种体型 |
[27:27] | Catherine, it’s Nick. | Catherine 是Nick |
[27:28] | Listen, the surveillance video footage is a fake. | 监控录像里的人是假冒的 |
[27:31] | I think we got the wrong brother in custody. | 我们抓错兄弟了 |
[27:33] | I think Mason set up Vincent to set Oliver up. | Mason 通过陷害 Vincent 来陷害 Oliver |
[27:37] | It’s getting complicated. | 事情变复杂了 |
[27:56] | Hey, Ronnie, anything? | Ronnie 发现什么了吗? |
[27:59] | No. | 没 |
[28:02] | This place is creeping me out. | 这地方吓死人了 |
[28:04] | It’s supposed to. | 应该的 |
[29:10] | I think we just found our murder weapon. | 找到凶器了 |
[29:12] | Hidden in plain sight. | 就藏在这么明显的地方 |
[29:24] | Catherine? | |
[29:27] | I’ve got something else here. | 这里也有发现 |
[29:35] | Looks like Weatherly’s missing heel. | Weatherly 断掉的鞋跟 |
[29:45] | This is where she died. | 她就死在这儿 |
[29:52] | Ah, damn. | 该死 |
[29:53] | Oh, good. | 哦 很好 |
[29:55] | Auxiliary generator just kicked in. | 辅助发电机英雄救美 |
[30:00] | And I don’t have any service. | 手机完全没信号 |
[30:04] | Mine’s dead, too. | 我的也是 |
[30:07] | I’m going to get a dolly for you to move this thing. | 我给你找辆推车搬这东西 |
[30:10] | Photo it and get it back to the lab. | 拍照 然后带回实验室 |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:25] | fuel range low | 油量不足 |
[30:53] | Can you help? | 给你 |
[30:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:08] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[31:15] | Control, this is C-147 Lake for C13 Willows. | 控制台 我是 C-147 Lake 呼叫 C-13 Willows |
[31:19] | Copy, C-147.Stand by. | 收到 C-147 等待 |
[31:22] | C-147, you have C-13.Over. | C-147 已转接 C -13 完毕 |
[31:25] | This is Catherine. | 我是 Catherine |
[31:27] | Hey, Catherine, I left my cell phone at the studio. | Catherine 我把手机落在工作室了 |
[31:29] | I need to go back and get it. | 我得回去拿 |
[31:32] | Yeah, you’d better. They’re department issue. | 你该去拿 部门规定 |
[31:33] | And if you lose it, you replace it. | 弄丢了要照赔 |
[31:35] | Does that include the cost of the contract? | 是不是还要赔偿金? |
[31:38] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:39] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[31:40] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[32:09] | We found the pipe that killed Weatherly. | 我们找到了杀死 Weatherly 的管子 |
[32:11] | It’s in the print lab being processed. | 已经送到指纹实验室检查 |
[32:12] | She was killed on the sound stage and then dragged over. | 她死在摄影棚 然后被拖到那个地方 |
[32:15] | We’ve got a warrant out for Mason Lafoon. | 我们拿到了 Mason Lafoon 的逮捕令 |
[32:17] | We’re looking for him now. | 正在找他 |
[32:18] | Okay. let me know what you find out. | 发现了什么告诉我 |
[32:26] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[32:27] | Pookie, it’s me, Dickie. | 小可爱 是我 Dickie |
[32:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:29] | I’ve got information I think you might be interested in. | 我有你会感兴趣的信息 |
[32:32] | Okay, shoot. | 好 说吧 |
[32:33] | No. It has to be in person. | 不行 一定要当面说 |
[32:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[32:37] | I’m at the studio. | 我在工作室 |
[32:39] | I thought there was no phone transmission from there. | 那儿不是没有手机信号吗 |
[32:41] | There wasn’t. | 刚才没 |
[32:42] | Now there is. | 但现在有了 |
[32:43] | That’s how it is with phones and electrical storms. | 雷暴天气里信号不稳定 |
[32:45] | Look, it’s urgent. | 这事很急 |
[32:46] | Get here as soon as you can. | 你要马上来 |
[32:48] | I just came from there. | 我刚从那里回来 |
[32:48] | Why didn’t you tell me then, you annoying little man? | 烦人的小矮人 你怎么不早点找我呢? |
[32:52] | The situation is evolving. | 事态恶化了 |
[32:55] | If you’re screwing with me, I will to string you up and beat you senseless. | 如果你耍鬼把戏 我会把你吊起来打到昏迷 |
[32:59] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[33:00] | Just hurry. | 快点来吧 |
[33:05] | That’s you, Mason. | Mason 这个人是你 |
[33:06] | All six feet, three inches of you impersonating your brother, | 六尺三寸高的你 假装成你哥哥 |
[33:10] | which makes you good for Weatherly’s murder. | 这下你有了谋杀 Weatherly 的嫌疑 |
[33:13] | You did that one, too, didn’t you? | 就是你杀的吧 |
[33:13] | No, no, no. Nobody killed Weatherly, okay? | 不对 Weatherly 不是被谋杀的 |
[33:16] | She killed herself. | 是她自杀 |
[33:17] | Oh, really? What, she axed herself in the back? | 是吗 她用斧头砍自己的背吗? |
[33:18] | No, you don’t understand. | 不是那样 |
[33:19] | She. she. | 她 她… |
[33:21] | It was an accident. | 完全是意外 |
[33:22] | She tripped. | 她摔下去了 |
[33:23] | Good night, Weatherly. | 晚安 Weatherly |
[33:24] | Good night, kid. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[33:25] | Yeah, great stuff tonight. Have a good night. | 今晚你辛苦了 好好休息 |
[33:27] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[33:37] | Call 911! | 快打911! |
[33:40] | – Wait, let’s think about this. – No, but Stanley. | – 等等 先别打 – 可是… |
[33:41] | Mason, she’s dead! | Mason 她死了! |
[33:42] | This time she’s not coming back. | 这回是真的死了 |
[33:43] | We’ve got so many health and safety violations. | 我们有那么多安保条例违反记录 |
[33:45] | If we report one more set-related accident | 如果再出一场工作人员事故 |
[33:48] | especially one resulting in a death | 尤其还死了人 |
[33:49] | we will lose our bond, our liability insurance, | 我们的合同和责任保险就没了 |
[33:52] | OSHA will shut us down, we’ll get our asses sued for wrongful death, | 安保管理署会勒令关门 我们还要吃官司 |
[33:54] | and that will be the end of Repulsion Pictures! | 惊魂电影公司就完了! |
[33:56] | Is that what you want? | Is that what you want? 你想毁了公司吗? 你想毁了公司吗? |
[33:59] | No! | 不想! |
[34:01] | He. | 是他说 |
[34:02] | he said “the show must go on, ” th-that Weatherly. | 电影要接着拍 还说… |
[34:05] | would have wanted it that. | Weatherly 自己也会同意 |
[34:06] | I don’t. | 我没有… |
[34:07] | We. | 我们… |
[34:08] | we didn’t kill anybody. | 我们没有杀人 |
[34:09] | But you made it look like a murder, and then you framed your brother. | 但是你把现场设计得像谋杀 而且还嫁祸给你哥哥 |
[34:12] | Well, he’s been treating me like crap my entire life. | 这一辈子他都把我当废物看待 |
[34:19] | Yeah, but for that, you’re going to send him to jail for the rest of his life? | 所以你就要让他在监狱里终老? |
[34:22] | This was all. this was all Stanley’s idea. | 这全都是 Stanley 的主意 |
[34:25] | Do you realize how much trouble you’re in? | 你知不知道你惹上了多大的麻烦? |
[34:27] | Look, Stanley was the one who wanted to frame Vincent, okay? | 听着 想陷害 Vincent 的是 Stanley |
[34:31] | All I was supposed to do was clean up the accident scene | 我所做的只是清理事故现场 |
[34:34] | and pretend to be Vince and buy the roses and that was it. | 假扮成 Vince 还有买花 其它什么都没干 |
[34:37] | The rest was him. | 剩下的都是 Stanley 做的 |
[34:39] | If you don’t believe me, talk to the dwarf. | 如果你不相信我 就去问侏儒 |
[34:45] | Why?What did he have to do with it? | 为什么? 他和这事有什么关系? |
[34:47] | Dickie saw the whole thing. | Dickie 看见了事情的经过 |
[34:49] | and that will be the end of Repulsion Pictures. | 惊魂电影公司就完了! |
[34:51] | Is that what you want?Is that what you want? | 你想毁了公司吗? 你想毁了公司吗? |
[34:54] | No! | 不! |
[34:55] | And he’s been trying to shake down Stanley ever since. | 从那之后 他就想着如何把 Stanley 搞垮 |
[34:58] | Well, that would explain the animosity. | 解释了怨恨从何而来 |
[35:49] | Control, this is C-13 Willows, trying to contact C-147 Lake. | 控制中心 我是 C-13 Willows 请接 C-147 Lake |
[35:54] | C-13, Control. Copy. Stand by. | C-13 控制中心 收到 请稍等 |
[35:59] | Hello, Dispatch? | 喂 调度中心吗? |
[36:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:06] | C-13, Control. | C-13 控制中心 |
[36:07] | C-147 is not responding. | C-147没有回应 |
[36:10] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:11] | Over and out. | 结束通话 |
[36:58] | Catherine, it’s Ronnie. | Catherine 我是 Ronnie |
[37:01] | I’m stuck at Repulsion Pictures. | 我陷在惊魂电影公司里 |
[37:03] | I need backup. | 我需要支援 |
[37:04] | Ronnie. | |
[37:06] | uh, I’m, I’m coming. | 呃…我 我正赶来 |
[37:07] | Just. | 你就… |
[37:08] | just stay on the line. | 注意别挂电话 |
[37:11] | Ronnie? | |
[37:13] | Ronnie! | |
[37:16] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:19] | Dispatch, this is C-13 Willows requesting backup to meet me at Repulsion Pictures. | 调度中心 我是 C-13 Willows 请求支援 请在惊魂电影公司与我会合 |
[37:56] | You gotta help me. | 救救我 |
[37:57] | I’m shot! I’m shot! | 我中枪了! 我中枪了! |
[37:59] | You gotta get us out of here. | 救我出去 |
[38:01] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[38:02] | Keep your voice down. | 别大声说话 |
[38:04] | Do you know how many people I’ve killed in this place? | 你知道我在这儿杀过多少人吗? |
[38:07] | The irony is exquisite, but the pain is more formidable, you know? | 真是美妙的讽刺 但疼痛太可怕了 |
[38:12] | I think the pain is preventing me from enjoying the irony. | 痛苦阻止我享受讽刺带来的乐趣 |
[38:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[38:19] | But I. | 但是我… |
[38:20] | For the love of God, stop talking. | 看在上帝份上 别说了! |
[38:31] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[38:34] | I should really stop talking and-and try and relax. | 我真的应该闭嘴 放松下 |
[38:38] | That’s good. Yeah, stop talking. | 对 别说话了 |
[38:39] | But I can’t stop talking. I’ve got that thing that. | 但我不能停止说话 我有那个… |
[38:43] | It’s a syndrome. | 是种综合症 |
[38:44] | It’s a word. | 是一个单词 |
[38:45] | There’s a word for it. | 这种综合症有一个名字 |
[38:47] | People have it. | 人们会得这种病 |
[38:48] | It’s a syndrome. I can’t stop talking. | 是一种综合症 我不能停止说话 |
[38:50] | Zack. | |
[38:57] | Stanley. | |
[38:59] | Stanley, don’t shoot me again. | Stanley 别开枪了 |
[39:00] | I don’t want to die, okay? | 我不想死 行吗? |
[39:03] | You already shot me twice. | 我已经中了两枪 |
[39:05] | I learned my lesson, okay? | 我得到教训了 行了吧? |
[39:07] | Sir, I’m a CSI. | 先生 我是犯罪现场调查员 |
[39:10] | Think about what you’re doing. | 请你三思 |
[39:13] | Put down your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry, I don’t think I can do that. | 很抱歉 我不会放下枪 |
[39:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:02] | I really loved her. | 我是真的爱她 |
[40:31] | I’m editing late, like I always do, and I hear a shot. | 我做片子做到很晚 我经常这样 然后我听到枪声 |
[40:38] | So, I go outside and check it out. | 所以我出去看看 |
[40:48] | Stanley! | |
[40:51] | You gotta help me hide the dwarf before the cops come back. | 帮我把他藏好 免得被警察发现 |
[40:54] | Dickie was blackmailing us about Weatherly’s accident. | Dickie 要用 Weatherly 的事故 敲诈我们 |
[40:56] | He wants to bring the whole company down. | 他想把整个公司都毁了 |
[40:58] | But you killed him! | 你居然杀了他! |
[41:00] | You killed Dickie! | 你杀了 Dickie! |
[41:01] | What’s it gonna be, Zack? | 那又怎么样 Zack |
[41:02] | You gonna help me here or what? | 你到底帮不帮我? |
[41:04] | Next thing you know, I’m running for my life. | 接下来我就拼了命的跑 |
[41:06] | And the nut job is chasing me. | 那个疯子在后面追我 |
[41:08] | He shoots me, and then I see the hot. | 他朝我开枪 然后我见到了一个性感… |
[41:10] | you. | 见到了你 |
[41:12] | And all I can think the whole time is, “Man, this is great. | 那时我脑子里能想到的就是 “天哪! 棒极了!” |
[41:17] | I could use this stuff. | 我可以用这个桥段 |
[41:19] | ” I mean, this is life imitating art imitating life. | 现实生活在效仿电影 而电影本就是效仿生活而来 |
[41:22] | You are so beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[41:24] | You are. | 真的 |
[41:25] | Your, your face is so expressive. | 你的 你的脸如此生动 |
[41:27] | It-it emotes. | 感情如此丰富 |
[41:29] | You do terror so good. | 你流露出来的恐惧惟妙惟肖 |
[41:31] | I wasn’t acting. | 我并没有在演戏 |
[41:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:33] | I’ll see you. | 再见了 |
[41:34] | Well, hey, listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[41:35] | If you ever get tired of fighting crime, you know, | 如果哪天你厌倦了 整天与犯罪作斗争 |
[41:39] | there’s always a future for you in the horror business. | 记得恐怖电影行业 一定有你一席之地 |
[41:41] | I mean, I’ll take you there. | 我很乐意领你进入这个行业 |
[41:43] | Thanks, but I like what I’m doing. | 谢谢 但我喜欢我的工作 |
[41:45] | Oh, hey, the offer’s still good. | 我的邀请依然有效 |
[41:47] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[41:49] | I could build an entire franchise around you. | 我可以为你打造一系列影片 |
[41:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:51] | You, me franchise. Call me Sushi! | 我们合作拍片 叫我寿司! |
[42:14] | That is impressive. | 这个镜头拍得好 |
[42:16] | As the woman’s throat is being slashed, | 这个女人的喉咙被整个撕开 |
[42:18] | you can actually see the entire transverse view of the trachea. | 可以看到气管的整个横切面 |
[42:21] | That’s all you’ve got to say? | 这就是你的评论? |
[42:23] | I believe I can see the epiglottis. | 好像会厌软骨都露出来了 |
[42:26] | Epiglottis? | 会厌软骨? |
[42:27] | What about the pathos? | 你不觉得她可怜吗 |
[42:29] | I mean. | 还有 |
[42:30] | what about the humanity? | 你没注意电影里表达的人性吗? |
[42:31] | This may be Weatherly’s finest performance. | 这可是 Weatherly 最好的演出 |
[42:35] | Oh, just watch the movie. | 专心看故事吧 |