时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[00:32] | How’s the arm? (This is Grissom. Please leave a detailed message after the tone.) | 胳膊怎么样了? 电话留言”我是 Grissom 听到哔声后请留言” |
[00:33] | Fractured in two places. | 两处骨折 |
[00:35] | Gil,Conrad again. | Gil 还是我 Conrad |
[00:37] | Um… message number three. | 呃…第三条留言 |
[00:39] | Call me back please. | 请给我回电 |
[00:42] | – It’s feeling better? – Yeah. | – 感觉好些了吧? – 是的 |
[00:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:46] | so,you must know where he is. | 你一定清楚他现在身在何处 |
[00:48] | Actually,I don’t. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[00:50] | Really? | 是吗? |
[00:51] | Okay,um… | 好吧 呃… |
[00:54] | look,I don’t want to play any games here. | 我也不想演什么戏 |
[00:55] | This is as difficult for me as it is for you. | 这事对你我来说都不轻松 |
[01:02] | so let’s just,uh,get this over with,shall we? | 所以干脆点 早完事早好 |
[01:10] | Okay then,uh,this is an administrative inquiry. | 好吧 这次纯属行政调查 |
[01:14] | You and your supervisor were in direct violation of lab policy… | 之前 你和你的上级 直接违反了实验室规定… |
[01:18] | “are.” | 现在也是 |
[01:20] | “Are” in direct violation of lab policy | …你们正在违反实验室的规定 |
[01:23] | which states that members of the same forensic team may not engage in a romantic relationship. | 同一鉴证小组的成员不得谈恋爱 |
[01:28] | So when did you and supervisor Grissom begin your relationship? | 你和你的上司 Grissom 什么时候开始发展关系的? |
[01:33] | We’ve always had a relationship. | 我们一直有关系 |
[01:39] | I mean when did you become intimate? | 我是指亲密关系 |
[01:45] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[01:47] | I think it was a Sunday. | 应该是个周日 |
[03:00] | Sagebrush valley high school. | 山艾树大峡谷高中 |
[03:03] | The cobras. | 眼镜蛇队 |
[03:06] | He looks like he could still be in high school. | 看来他在上高中 |
[03:09] | Boy,football’s gotten a lot more brutal since my playing days. | 真要命 现在的橄榄球比我打球时暴力多了 |
[03:13] | Yeah,where’s the rest of him,still on the field? | 是啊 可是他的身体呢? 还留在球场上? |
[03:16] | There’s no high school football fields around here anyway. | 附近可没有高中球场 |
[03:20] | What do you think,Grissom? | 你怎么看 Grissom? |
[03:23] | “Ichabod was horror-struck on perceiving that he was headless.” | “伊卡博德惊恐地发现自己竟然没有了头颅” (出自华盛顿·欧文的小说《睡谷传奇》) |
[04:01] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 02 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[04:17] | blood pool tells me the helmet must’ve been here for a while. | 从这血迹看来 脑袋在这停留了一会 |
[04:23] | Vehicle tire rolled through it. | 车轮又碾了过去 |
[04:25] | Helmet has black abrasions on it consistent with being hit by a tire. | 头盔上有黑色摩擦痕迹 的确是被车胎所撞 |
[04:28] | Probably got pin balled down the road. | 这脑袋可能像弹子球一样滚来滚去 |
[04:31] | I checked with traffic. | 我问过交警 |
[04:32] | No reports of any traffic accidents near here. | 附近没有车祸 |
[04:35] | Uh,Holstein’s getting an absentee list from the high school. | Holstein 正在查这所高中的缺席名单 |
[04:41] | Head’s over there. | 头在那 |
[04:43] | Blood trail leads up from here. | 血迹从这开始延伸 |
[04:47] | We follow the blood. | 我们就跟着血迹走吧 |
[04:54] | He say anything about what’s happening with Sara? | 他提到 Sara 出什么事了吗? |
[04:58] | No. | 没有 |
[05:27] | hey,did Sara ever say anything to you about her and Grissom? | Sara 有没有对你说过她与 Grissom 的关系? |
[05:31] | Not in so many words. | 略微提过而已 |
[05:34] | So you knew about the two of them? | 这么说你知道他们俩的关系? |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:09] | hey! | 嘿! |
[06:18] | Where’s the uniform? | 球衣在哪? |
[06:21] | If he’s not a player,what’s with the helmet? | 如果他不是玩橄榄球的 为什么戴那个头盔? |
[06:23] | Maybe he’s a rabid fan. | 也许他是狂热球迷 |
[06:25] | There were all kinds of high school games last night. | 昨晚高中比赛可不少啊 |
[06:28] | Where’s his hand? | 他的手在哪? |
[06:29] | Got to be around here somewhere. | 一定就在附近 |
[06:40] | the hand– where did you find it? | 那只手 你在哪里找到的? |
[06:43] | 20 yards away,two hours later. | 两小时后 在20码远的地方 |
[06:48] | David,he doesn’t look prepped. | David 这尸体怎么还没准备好 |
[06:50] | What’s taking so long? | 需要这么长时间吗? |
[06:52] | I can’t get the helmet off. | 这头盔我取不下来 |
[06:55] | I better get this ten-card to Mandy right away. | 我去把指纹记录给 Mandy |
[07:02] | Hold it. | 稳住 |
[07:07] | his face looks like hamburger. | 他的脸就像汉堡包 |
[07:24] | I found the same black powder on his clothes. | 我在他衣服上发现了相同的黑色粉末 |
[07:29] | Hey,Mandy. | 嘿 Mandy |
[07:30] | I got a ten-card on our john doe. | 我取到无名尸的指纹了 |
[07:33] | Well,let’s see if it matches the safe-kit that Holstein brought in. | 看看能否和 Holstein 找到的 身份资料相匹配 |
[07:36] | Only have one more kid unaccounted for at that high school. | 目前那所学校只有一名学生下落不明 |
[07:42] | Hey,if you had a kid,would you collect a safe-kit on them? | 如果你有了孩子 你会预先收集他的身份资料吗? |
[07:46] | Why not? | 干吗不? |
[07:47] | It’s better to be prepared. | 未雨绸缪嘛 |
[07:49] | Think of it as a cheap insurance policy. | 就当是廉价的保险好了 |
[07:52] | It’s just a print card,a cheek swab and a photo. | 不就一张指纹记录 擦擦嘴巴取 DNA 还有照片嘛 |
[07:56] | Then go to bed every night hoping you don’t have to use it. | 每晚入睡时又祈祷永远不会用到那些 |
[08:00] | well,there’s a match. | 是匹配的 |
[08:02] | – Your john doe is Vincent Bartley. – Yeah? | – 你的无名尸名叫 Vincent Bartley – 噢? |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:08] | Okay,good. | 很好 |
[08:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:15] | Well,nothing. | 呃 什么也没有 |
[08:17] | – I mean,it was dark. – It was really dark. | – 当时很黑 – 真的很黑 |
[08:19] | One minute we’re married,and the next… | 前一分钟我们还是夫妻 跟着马上就… |
[08:21] | you know what? Good for you. | 那你算幸运的了 |
[08:23] | Divorces should be like band-aids,one quick yank and done. | 离婚应该跟扯创可帖一样 猛的一拉 搞定 |
[08:27] | You think? | 你这么想的? |
[08:29] | Oh,what do I know? | 唉 我又能说什么 |
[08:31] | Eddie and I stayed together way too long. | Eddie 和我在一起的日子太久了 |
[08:34] | Every decision was an act of congress. | 做任何一个决定就跟国会投票似的 |
[08:47] | It’s the end of an era,ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 辉煌时代就此一去不复返 |
[08:50] | Hampton Huxley,publisher of Hux magazine¡ª | Hux 杂志的出版商 Hampton Huxley 陨落了 |
[08:53] | where boys became men,and men became more manly– has died. | 他的杂志让男孩变男人 男人更男人 |
[08:58] | That magazine got me through Vietnam. | 这杂志可帮我熬过了越战 |
[09:00] | Oh,that would explains the lookers out front. | 难怪门口聚了那么一堆人 |
[09:02] | They were kitties. | 都是他的美女猫咪 |
[09:04] | Yes,kitties,indeed. | 是啊 全是美女小猫 |
[09:05] | He was dining with a couple of them when he bought the farm. | 他死前正和其中两位用餐 |
[09:07] | Miss summer and miss winter,I believe. | 似乎是夏小姐和冬小姐 |
[09:10] | Every male in the Phillips family gets a lifetime subscription to Hux for his bar mitzvah. | 菲利浦家族的每一位男性成年后 可以终身订阅 Hux 杂志 |
[09:18] | I guess my sons will have to settle for a cross pen. | 看来我儿子只能得到一支高仕笔 |
[09:21] | I’m sure the magazine will go on without him,Dave. | 放心吧 Dave 他死了 杂志照样出版 |
[09:25] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况? |
[09:26] | Puncture wound. | 刺伤 |
[09:28] | no abrasion ring. | 四周无擦伤痕迹 |
[09:30] | But I can re approximate the skin. | 但是伤口处皮肤没有收缩 |
[09:32] | So it’s probably not a gunshot. | 这么说也许不是枪击 |
[09:34] | Stabbing? | 锐器所刺? |
[09:34] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[09:35] | Right through the temple,into the brain. | 直穿太阳穴 入达大脑 |
[09:37] | Be lights out in seconds. | 几秒钟就完蛋 |
[09:38] | It’s a crowded restaurant. | 这家餐馆这么多人 |
[09:39] | Somebody must have seen something. | 一定有人看到什么了 |
[09:41] | Not exactly. | 未必 |
[09:43] | Welcome to the latest fad. | 见识一下最新潮流吧 |
[09:44] | Dining in the dark. | 暗夜晚餐 |
[09:48] | Waiters are blind. | 服务员是盲人 |
[09:50] | No one sees anything. | 谁都看不见 |
[09:53] | Piece of cake,huh? | 太容易下手了 |
[09:57] | Did he just leave? | 他是不是走了? |
[10:00] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[10:02] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[10:03] | I have a dead body here. | 我这儿可有具尸体啊 |
[10:15] | Dining should be an experience,like opera or art. | 用餐应该是一种特殊体验 就像观赏歌剧 抑或艺术 |
[10:23] | It should feed the soul as well as the belly. | 不但要果腹 更要营养灵魂 |
[10:26] | You should smell it,touch it and let it rest on your tongue. | 对于食物 你必须嗅闻 触摸 让食物停留在你的舌尖 |
[10:33] | I’m selling sensuality here. | 我提倡的是感觉用餐 |
[10:35] | I encourage eating with your hands. | 我鼓励大家用手进食 |
[10:40] | Texture is crucial. | 肉质的感觉至关重要 |
[10:42] | The salty,meaty flesh of lobster drenched in creamy,clarified French butter. | 蘸着浓郁法国黄油 龙虾肉质嫩实 带着咸味 |
[10:50] | The pulpy seeded flesh,and firm skin of a fresh fig dipped in honey. | 浸着香甜蜂蜜 新鲜无花果外皮坚硬 肉厚多汁 |
[11:02] | The tongue understands four major taste groups– | 舌头能区分出四大味觉 |
[11:05] | salty, sweet, sour, bitter, | 咸 甜 酸 苦 |
[11:09] | and has over 10,000 taste buds, | 更有超过1万个味蕾 |
[11:11] | each with a direct connection to the pleasure center of the brain,triggering endorphins. | 每一个都与大脑的愉悦区域直接联系 刺激大脑分泌内啡肽 |
[11:18] | The anticipation and the release of eating good food is chemically quite similar to getting high on drugs. | 享受美食带来的期望与体验 在化学上就如同磕药兴奋一般 |
[11:25] | And apparently just as dangerous. | 也如同磕药一般危险 |
[11:28] | So tell me what happened. | 告诉我究竟发生何事 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:31] | Each one of the waiters has one of those clickers. | 每位服务生有一个遥控器 |
[11:34] | If there’s an emergency,the houselights come up and a red light goes off in the kitchen. | 一旦发生意外 屋子里的灯会亮起来 厨房则有红灯闪烁 |
[11:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[11:44] | Hux! | |
[11:45] | Call 9-1-1. | 打911报警 |
[11:47] | Oh,so you didn’t see anything? | 这么说你什么也没看到 |
[11:49] | I’m in the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[11:50] | I have two sittings a night,at 7:00 and 10:00, | 我在七点和十点各有一席客人 |
[11:53] | average 25 heads,ten courses per. | 平均25人 每人10道菜 |
[11:57] | I have no time to pee. | 我连上洗手间的工夫都没有 |
[12:00] | April was here… | April 坐在这… |
[12:02] | and Huxley was here. | Huxley 在这 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:15] | Got blood on the chair. | 椅子上有血迹 |
[12:22] | Blood on the tablecloth. | 桌布上也有 |
[12:27] | Blood drops on the floor,leading away from Hux’s chair. | 地板上的血滴从 Hux 的位置向外延伸 |
[12:33] | Stab him. Extract the weapon. | 刺伤他 再拔出武器 |
[12:36] | Drip,drip,drip. | 滴 滴 滴 |
[12:39] | And they end here. | 一直到这 |
[12:41] | Near ms.Shasta. | 靠近 Shasta 小姐 |
[12:43] | Shasta Mccloud– big “m,” little “c,” big “c,” plus “loud.” | Shasta McCloud 大写 M 小写 c 大写 C 加上 “loud” |
[12:48] | Mccloud. | |
[12:49] | on TV,they never show anyone bleeding from a heart attack. | 我从没在电视上看过犯心脏病会流血 |
[12:52] | Is that what you think happened? | 你觉得是心脏病? |
[12:53] | Well,yeah. I mean,all that prevalis and diet soda. | 是啊 他吃降血脂药 还喝无咖啡因汽水 |
[12:56] | I just figured… | 我想… |
[12:57] | April,shh! | April 嘘! |
[12:59] | He was an animal until the day he died,sir. | 他到死都是禽兽 |
[13:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:03] | What did happen? | 到底发生了什么? |
[13:05] | Well-well,you’re the one with blood on you. | 你身上沾了他的血 |
[13:06] | Maybe you can tell me. | 也许应该由你告诉我 |
[13:08] | I thought he just fell asleep like he always does at the end of meals. | 我以为他只是像往常一样吃完就睡着 |
[13:11] | Come on! | 好了! |
[13:12] | Wake up,Huxley. | 醒醒 Huxey |
[13:14] | Wake up,Huxley. | 醒醒 Huxey |
[13:16] | Wake up,Huxley-Hux. | 醒醒 Huxey Hux |
[13:18] | Come on,it’s time to go. | 该起来了 |
[13:19] | Meow,meow! | 喵喵! |
[13:21] | Meow,meow! | 喵喵! |
[13:29] | waiter! Emergency! | 服务生! 不好了! |
[13:31] | – April? April,what’s wrong?! – Call 9-1-1! Help! | – April? April 怎么了?! – 打911! 救命啊! |
[13:34] | – April! April! – Michael here. | – Michael 来了 |
[13:36] | Code red! | 有人出事了! |
[13:37] | help! | 救命啊! |
[13:38] | Help us! | 救命啊! |
[13:41] | Okay. Um,look,I’m going to need to take your sweater. | 好吧 我得拿走你的上衣 |
[13:44] | Yeah,like I haven’t heard that one before. | 警察都这么说 |
[13:48] | no. No,I don’t mean right now. | 不 我不是要你马上脱 |
[13:50] | No,I mean,I…I’ll need to take it before I go. | 我是说 我走之前再给我 |
[13:53] | You know,later,when I,when I leave,I have to take your sweater then. | 等一会我走的时候 才拿 |
[14:04] | Mr.Bartley? | Bartley 先生? |
[14:08] | Matt. | 我叫 Matt |
[14:09] | I’m Vincent’s brother. | 我是 Vincent 的哥哥 |
[14:11] | I’M…nick. Stokes. | 我是 Nick 姓 Stokes |
[14:17] | you don’t need to say it. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[14:19] | I knew when the detective asked me for that safe-kit that it was going to be Vinnie. | 警察索要他的身份资料时 我就知道出事的是 Vinnie |
[14:24] | Shouldn’t I be talking to your parents? | 你们的父母没来吗? |
[14:26] | Don’t have any parents. | 我们没有父母 |
[14:28] | Mom skipped out when we were little,and dad died a couple years ago. | 很小的时候妈妈扔下我们走了 爸爸几年前去世了 |
[14:33] | It’s just the two of us. | 只剩我们俩 |
[14:37] | Matt… | |
[14:39] | your brother wasn’t on the football team, | 你弟弟并不是橄榄球队员 |
[14:41] | but when we found him,he was wearing a football helmet. | 但我们找到他的时候 他戴着橄榄球帽 |
[14:44] | Why is that? | 知道为什么吗? |
[14:45] | It was my old helmet. | 头盔是我的 |
[14:47] | Is that how you got injured? | 你因为玩橄榄球才受伤的? |
[14:49] | No. | 不是 |
[14:51] | It was the last day of spring break,and… | 那是春假的最后一天 |
[14:54] | I was wasted. | 我喝醉了 |
[14:56] | Like a dumb-ass,I dove into the tangiers wave pool headfirst. | 像个白痴 一头栽进丹吉尔的波浪池 |
[15:01] | Fractured my t-1 vertebra. | T1椎骨骨折 |
[15:04] | So why the helmet? | 那头盔怎么回事? |
[15:06] | Well,I was a pretty good football player. | 我是个出色的橄榄球手 |
[15:11] | He was proud of that. | 他很为我自豪 |
[15:15] | That and my dad’s dragon belt. | 头盔和我爸爸的龙头腰带 |
[15:17] | He got it when he was in the service. | 腰带是爸爸服军役时得到的 |
[15:21] | Vinnie wears it every day. | Vinnie 每天都戴着它们 |
[15:24] | It’s just something that he has to hold onto……to deal with. | 他需要这些东西坚持自己的信念 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[15:31] | You know,one of these could’ve been the murder weapon. | 这些都可能是凶器 |
[15:34] | It’s approximate in size and shape. | 大小形状都差不多 |
[15:36] | And everybody had one. | 人人手上都有 |
[15:49] | Well,something dripped over here that is not blood. | 这里有不明液体 |
[15:51] | Well,could’ve been whatever food was on the skewers. | 可能是某种食物 |
[15:54] | Also will pick up anything that’s fatty or dairy-based. | ALS 灯会照出所有脂肪和奶制品 |
[16:14] | Could you turn off the lights for a second? | 能不能把灯关掉? |
[16:25] | I’m sorry,but this is a stupid idea for a restaurant. | 不得不说 暗夜晚餐这点子太烂了 |
[16:29] | I need to see what I’m eating. | 我得看到我吃的是什么 |
[16:35] | I can see just fine. | 我看的挺清楚 |
[16:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[16:47] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[16:51] | Night vision goggles? | 夜视镜? |
[16:52] | Yeah,someone left these behind. | 对 有人落在这了 |
[16:55] | Kind of defeats the purpose of dining in the dark. | 毁掉了在黑暗中进食的初衷 |
[16:59] | Unless you don’t come here for the food. | 除非你不是来吃饭的 |
[17:04] | Mr. Nivens. | Nivens 先生 |
[17:08] | Are these yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[17:14] | I’ll take that as a “yes.” | 看来你承认了 |
[17:18] | Wait,wait…i didn’t kill anyone. | 等等…我没有杀人 |
[17:21] | Then why would your bring military-grade,night vision goggles to the restaurant? | 那你干嘛把军用品夜视镜带到餐厅来? |
[17:26] | A hunch. | 为了证实预感 |
[17:34] | Sweetheart,you want to try some of my steak? | 亲爱的 想尝尝我的牛排吗? |
[17:39] | No,thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[17:41] | I’m all good. | 我的很好 |
[17:54] | always be suspicious when your wife wants to dine in the dark with another couple. | 你妻子想跟其它夫妇 在黑暗中进餐 太可疑了 |
[18:00] | You brought night vision goggles to spy on me during dinner? | 你带夜视镜就是为了监视我? |
[18:04] | Damn right. | 完全正确 |
[18:13] | millions of tires wear out ever year. | 每年有上百万吨的轮胎磨损 |
[18:15] | You ever wonder where all that rubber dust goes? | 你有没有想过那些橡胶末都去了哪? |
[18:18] | No,I don’t. | 没有 |
[18:20] | The black powder trace you found in your victim’s clothing was tire rubber. | 你在死者衣服里找到的黑色粉末 就是橡胶碎末 |
[18:24] | It’s not surprising.We found the body on the side of the highway. | 不奇怪 我们在高速路上发现的尸体 |
[18:27] | Of course you would expect that. | 这么想很正常 |
[18:28] | However,I did find some very interesting type of rubber. | 但我还发现了一种特别的橡胶 |
[18:32] | Okay,hodges,dazzle me. | 好吧 Hodges 秀出来 |
[18:34] | Truck tires have 27% isoprene and 14% neoprene. | 货车轮胎含有27%的异戊二烯 和14%的氯丁二烯 |
[18:38] | That’s what makes them so hard. | 使轮胎坚硬耐用 |
[18:39] | Passenger tires have a lower isoprene-to-neoprene ratio, | 客车轮胎里这两种物质比例相对较低 |
[18:42] | but they also have silica for fuel economy and wet traction. | 但为节油和加强抗湿滑性 会添加二氧化硅 |
[18:46] | Go-cart tires,or “slicks,” to those in the know, | 卡丁车轮胎 即光头胎 |
[18:50] | have much higher levels of carbon black and oil, | 含较多黑烟末和油 |
[18:52] | resulting in extremely high traction. | 从而增强抓地力 |
[18:54] | Guess I better get my go-cart on. | 看来我该去玩玩卡丁车了 |
[18:56] | You know,just so you know,I’m a bit of go-cart enthusiast myself. | 顺便说说 我就是个卡丁车迷 |
[18:59] | Oh,uh…that’s awesome. | 哦 哦…真了不起 |
[19:09] | Have you seen this guy before? | 你见过这个人吗? |
[19:12] | Day before yesterday. | 前天见过 |
[19:14] | Day before that,and the day before that. | 大前天 大大前天都见过 |
[19:16] | Oh,man,did he get in trouble? | 他惹麻烦了? |
[19:18] | Are these the race stats? | 这些是比赛计时? |
[19:21] | You keep record of them? | 有记录吗? |
[19:22] | Yeah,all in here. | 有 都在这 |
[19:24] | People ask for them every day like they’re some sort of trophy. | 每天都有人来要 就像战利品 |
[19:27] | Could you print out Vincent Bartley’s trophy from the last time he was here? | 能否找出 Vincent Bartley 最后一次赛车的时间表? |
[19:31] | Yeah.But I’m not getting him in trouble,am I? | 可以 不会害他吧? |
[19:34] | No.No,not really. | 不会 害不到他 |
[19:37] | You know,when I was a kid,we used to make these things out of lunch trays | 小时候我爱玩 |
[19:38] | and old lawn mower engines. | 就用午餐盘和旧除草机的引擎做赛车 |
[19:41] | When I was kid,I used to make bombs,little bombs. | 我小时候爱做炸弹 小炸弹 |
[19:45] | Oh.”Vinnie Vroom” | 哦”飞速 Vinnie” |
[19:48] | Won all three of his races. | 三次都赢了 |
[19:50] | Beat out a guy named “hot rod.” | 打败了叫”火暴车神”的家伙 |
[19:52] | Vinnie ran circles around him. | Vinnie 在他旁边又跳又叫 |
[20:17] | Yes.Yes. | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[20:19] | Yes,is that all you got? | 你就这点水平? |
[20:20] | Is that all you got? | 就这点水平? |
[20:25] | Rodney went from being a-rod to being no-rod. | Rodney 从第一落到一文不名 |
[20:30] | Hey,there he is,right there. | 嘿 他就在那 |
[20:33] | Aw,come on. | 加把劲吧 |
[20:34] | Hey,if you guys want to race,then you guys have to wear dresses,huh? | 你们比赛起来怎么像娘们一样? |
[20:37] | Get your skill up,all right. | 拿本事出来 |
[20:38] | I need some competition here. | 好好赛一把 |
[20:40] | Hot rod! | 火暴车神 Rod! |
[21:05] | get out of the truck! | 出来! |
[21:06] | Get out of the truck now! | 出来! |
[21:08] | Get out of the truck now! | 马上出来! |
[21:13] | Nothing says “I’m guilty” like running from the cops,dumb-ass. | 见到警察就跑就等于自己认罪 白痴 |
[21:16] | Give me his wallet. | 把他的钱包给我 |
[21:21] | Rodney banks. | |
[21:23] | We’re with the Vegas crime lab,Mr.Banks. | 我们是维加斯犯罪实验室的 Banks 先生 |
[21:25] | Hey,I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没干过 |
[21:27] | You got quite a mess here,rod. | 你麻烦大了 Rod |
[21:28] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一下吗? |
[21:37] | Where’d you get that belt? | 这条皮带哪儿来的? |
[21:38] | – I don’t know. – Where? | – 我不知道? – 从哪里? |
[21:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:44] | Blood. | 是血迹 |
[21:46] | Looks like things just got a lot hotter for you,rod. | 你快引火烧身了 火暴 Rod |
[22:04] | all skewers accounted for,none of them bloody. | 所有棒子都查了 没有带血的 |
[22:07] | We’ve got a high-profile dead guy in a locked-room situation, | 名人在密室里死亡 |
[22:11] | with 16 diners and three blind waiters. | 现场还有十六位进餐者和三位盲人侍者 |
[22:16] | Give me something. | 再来点线索 |
[22:19] | How about a band-aid with petals? | 花形创可帖怎么样? |
[22:30] | It’s not a band-aid. | 这不是创可帖 |
[22:33] | It’s a nipple flower. | 这是乳头花瓣贴 |
[22:35] | What’s it doing at a table with four guys? | 但是坐这桌的是4个男人 |
[22:38] | Can I go to the bathroom?Please,please,please?! | 我能去洗手间吗? 拜托拜托拜托! |
[22:41] | – Again? – Yes,sir. | – 又要去了? – 是的 先生 |
[22:47] | Okay.What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[22:50] | We slipped a laxative in his beer in the dark. | 我们乘关灯在他的啤酒里放了片泻药 |
[22:54] | It’s his sixth trip to the can. | 这是他第六次去厕所了 |
[22:56] | It’s freakin’ hilarious. | 太好玩了 |
[22:58] | What are you guys,like 12 years old? | 你们多大了 才十二岁吗? |
[23:00] | Oh,hey,hey,curly. | 喂 Curly |
[23:02] | How come you’re so pretty in pink? | 你袖上怎么粘了这么多粉红色? |
[23:06] | Breast exam. | 胸部检查 |
[23:10] | you know doctors without boundaries,if you know what I mean. | 就像无国界医生 (不受衣物束缚) |
[23:18] | you guys,come here. | 你们 快过来 |
[23:19] | It’s total darkness. | 这儿漆黑一片 |
[23:20] | There’s two kitties.That’s four… | 有两只小猫 也就有四个… |
[23:23] | they’re all up for grabs! | 正等着被抓一把! |
[23:26] | I’m going on a mission of mercy. | 让我去满足她们 |
[23:41] | Who is that? | 你是谁? |
[23:43] | Hux? | |
[23:45] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[23:47] | Save it for later. | 等会儿再干 |
[23:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:50] | That’s not you,Hux? | 你不是 Hux? |
[23:51] | Somebody’s touching me! | 有人在摸我! |
[23:52] | Sweet mother. | 妈妈咪呀 |
[23:54] | Guys,they’re real– both of them! | 伙计们 是真货 两只都是! |
[23:56] | Waiter?Waiter,we have a problem over here. | 招待? 招待 这里有麻烦 |
[23:59] | yeah,I lead Mr.Manducci back to his seat. | 跟着我把 Manducci 先生领回他的座位 |
[24:02] | He and his brothers had had quite a bit to drink. | 他们兄弟喝多了点 |
[24:06] | So it was the blind leading the drunk,huh? | 因为身处暗室 他们才喝得多? |
[24:08] | I could do it with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼睛也能做到 |
[24:11] | Well,did you,did you hear anything unusual? | 你有没有…听到异常动静? |
[24:13] | No.Everyone seemed to be having a good time. | 没有 大家都吃得很愉快 |
[24:16] | Until the woman in the fuzzy dress shrieked. | 直到那位穿毛茸茸衣服的女士大叫 |
[24:19] | I found Mr.Huxley slumped forward. | 我发现 Huxley 先生冲前倒下 |
[24:20] | Checked for a pulse,and he didn’t have one,so I turned on the emergency lights. | 我探他的脉搏 发现他已断气 所以我按了紧急纽 |
[24:25] | Then she really screamed. | 然后她就厉声尖叫起来 |
[24:28] | Is she pretty? | 她漂亮吗? |
[24:30] | She had a pretty girl scream. | 她就象漂亮女孩那样尖叫 |
[24:33] | Oh,man. | 哦 伙计 |
[24:35] | She’s a Huxley kitty. | 她是典型的 Huxley 小猫 |
[24:37] | She’s gorgeous. | 她非常迷人 |
[24:41] | Hey,uh… | 嘿… |
[24:46] | let me ask you something. | 我要问你点事 |
[24:49] | Did you wash your hands? | 你洗过手了? |
[24:51] | Force of habit; I’m sorry.Waiter. | 习惯使然 抱歉 我是侍者 |
[24:55] | Okay,we’re going to have to take your prints,okay? | 好 我们要采集你的指纹 行吗? |
[24:57] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[24:58] | We’re going to walk,straight ahead. | 走吧 笔直朝前 |
[25:04] | Looks like there was some kind of struggle. | 看上去有人挣扎过 |
[25:08] | Sticky. | 黏糊糊的 |
[25:15] | What do you think it is? | 你认为是什么? |
[25:21] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[25:22] | The detective needs to ask us some questions. | 这些警探想问我们几个问题 |
[25:24] | Hi,Nanci Katz. | 嘿 Nanci Katz |
[25:26] | Soon to be Ellis. | 很快就姓 Ellis 了 |
[25:28] | I’m Jim Brass | 我是 Jim Brass |
[25:29] | So,what happened,Nanci? | 发生什么事了 Nanci? |
[25:31] | Oh,um…ask him. | 哦 呃 问他吧 |
[25:34] | Oh,uh,well,I-I thought it would be romantic… | 好吧 我 我以为那会很浪漫 |
[25:39] | I have not ever tasted a fig this juicy. | 我从没尝过如此多汁的无花果 |
[25:43] | Oh,they’re so good. | 真好吃 |
[25:44] | It’s like they’re,it’s like,it’s better than the newtons. | 比牛顿牌点心还好吃 |
[25:47] | It’s so much better. | 好吃得多了 |
[25:48] | Oh,god! | 哦 天哪! |
[25:50] | Baby,are you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[25:51] | Yeah,um… | 没事 呃… |
[25:52] | – what happened? – Yeah. | – 怎么了? – 没事 |
[25:53] | Uh…a thing…I’m,uh,okay. | 呃…有件东西…我没事 |
[25:56] | It’s Michael here. | 我是 Michael |
[25:57] | is everyone all right? | 没出问题吧? |
[25:59] | Oh,uh,yeah. | 没问题 |
[26:02] | Michael,I’m just… | Michael 我只是… |
[26:03] | I’m trying to get something going here. | 正在找个东西 |
[26:05] | Oh,no problem,sir.I’ll leave you two alone. | 好的 先生 不打扰你们了 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:08] | Uh,baby,where’s your… | 宝贝 你的手在哪… |
[26:13] | ever since I met you,I’ve known I wanted to ask you this question. | 从遇到你那一刻起 我就想问你这个问题 |
[26:16] | Would you be my wife? | 你愿意做我妻子吗? |
[26:19] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[26:21] | Yes.Oh,my gosh. | 愿意 哦 天哪 |
[26:24] | I can’t even see it,but it feels big. | 我看不到 不过我能感到一定很大 |
[26:26] | The ring,I mean. | 我是说戒指 |
[26:27] | Sure,yeah. | 当然了 愿意 |
[26:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[26:33] | So how’d you bump your noggin? | 你怎么会撞到头? |
[26:38] | It was dark; nobody,could see. | 那里很黑 没人会看到我们做什么 |
[26:41] | I wanted to say yes. | 我想表明我愿意 |
[26:43] | loud and clear. | 用行动告诉他 |
[26:45] | There’s a lot of metal under those tables. | 桌子底下有很多金属支架 |
[26:48] | There really is,yeah. | 真的很多 |
[26:49] | Way too much. | 太多了 |
[26:50] | It’s not safe. | 不太安全 |
[26:51] | I bet. | 我明白了 |
[26:53] | Losing the race was just the beginning. | 输了赛车只是开端 |
[27:00] | Then,you killed him,cut his body up. | 跟着你杀了他 把他分尸 |
[27:04] | And dumped it on the side of the road. | 扔到路边 |
[27:06] | Whoa,man. | 等等 老兄 |
[27:07] | I swear I didn’t kill anybody. | 我发誓我没杀人 |
[27:10] | Or I didn’t cut anybody up or dump ’em. | 也没有分尸甚至弃尸 |
[27:14] | All I did was ask him for a rematch… | 我只是求他重赛一次 |
[27:17] | off the track,where it really counts. | 在赛场外 那才有意义 |
[27:56] | so your statement is he just spontaneously lost his head? | 你想说的就是 他脑袋自己掉下来了? |
[28:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:03] | You know,one minute,he’s staring at me. | 前一分钟 他还盯住我不放 |
[28:06] | The next,I look back,and the headless horseman is driving his cart. | 下一分钟 我回头看时 车里就坐着无头骑士 |
[28:10] | And then what happened? | 然后怎么样了? |
[28:26] | So why you just didn’t ditch the carts? | 为什么单独把赛车拉回来? |
[28:30] | Christin,that… | Christin 赛场里的那个女孩 |
[28:32] | that girl at the track,she let us sneak out with them. | 是她帮着我们把车偷开出来 |
[28:37] | You know,my life was turning into a horror movie¡ª | 我的生活已成了场恐怖电影 |
[28:39] | I didn’t want to bring her in on it. | 我不想把她也拖进来 |
[28:50] | You’ve been dodging me; it’s time to talk. | 你一直在躲避我 现在该谈谈了 |
[28:52] | Gil,nobody wants to hear about your love life less than I do, | Gil 世上就我最不想听你的爱情故事 |
[28:55] | but since you didn’t handle this right,I have to take a formal statement. | 但你没有处理好 我只能要你正式陈述 |
[29:04] | Should’ve been a conversation between friends. | 本该是场朋友间的谈话 |
[29:06] | I mean,we could’ve find some way around this. | 我们本来可以找到折中方案 |
[29:08] | Catherine could have done Sara’s evaluations. | 比如让 Catherine 做 Sara 的工作评估 |
[29:10] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你干嘛不告诉我呢? |
[29:13] | We didn’t want you to know. | 我们不想你知道 |
[29:16] | Don’t most women like the world to know they’re dating someone? | 女人不是都喜欢到处宣扬 她们和某人出去约会吗? |
[29:20] | Where do you get your information about women,Conrad? | 你对女人的了解从何而来 Conrad? |
[29:27] | Okay,so,when did you two,you know? | 好吧 你们俩从什么时候…? |
[29:35] | Nine years ago. | 九年前 |
[29:38] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[29:40] | You two need to get your stories straight. | 你们应该先统一口径 |
[30:03] | There’s road gravel embedded in all these tires. | 轮胎上都粘着路上的石屑 |
[30:06] | Yeah, but no visible blood on that one. | 但没有血迹 |
[30:09] | Got a worn area on this front bumper. | 前保险杠有一处撞痕 |
[30:12] | Some brown trace. | 留有棕色物质 |
[30:14] | Same goes for the rear of that one. | 你那辆的后面也有 |
[30:21] | Well, if it turns out to be leather,it would confirm hot rod’s story that he | 如果是皮革 就说明火爆车神 Rod |
[30:24] | towed the second cart back using Vinnie’s belt. | 确实是用 Vinnie 的皮带 把这辆卡丁车拖回去的 |
[30:27] | Got what looks like…blood on this wheel well. | 轮舱上…好像有血迹 |
[30:41] | This is the victim’s cart. | 这是死者的卡丁车 |
[30:43] | Must have been movin’ when his head popped off. | 他头掉下来的时候车肯定还在开 |
[30:48] | Well, another one for the scrapbook. | 我的名人相簿又添了一张 |
[30:51] | Oo boy, he looks different without hair. | 没了头发看起来不太一样 |
[30:53] | Never knew he wore a toupee. | 没想到他戴假发 |
[30:55] | Oh, uh, it had something sticky on it, so I bagged it for trace. | 假发上粘了东西 所以我包起来准备送去鉴证 |
[30:59] | But if you want, we could put it back on for the photo op. | 要不要给他戴上再照两张 |
[31:02] | No, that’s okay; let’s get to cutting. | 不用了 开始解剖吧 |
[31:20] | Embedded horizontally in the parenchyma of the right temporal lobe is a linear, | 线性收缩呈尖状的银色金属管 |
[31:27] | silver-toned, metal tube that tapers to a point. | 水平插入右颞叶脑实质 |
[31:33] | And in this case, David, the pen may be mightier than the sword. | 在这里 David 签字笔比剑更锋利 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 看吧 |
[31:46] | Okay, that pen’s not mine. | 那不是我的笔 |
[31:48] | Yeah.Nice try, sweetheart. | 说得真好听 小宝贝儿 |
[31:52] | excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[31:54] | Can I be Lucy logic for a bit? | 我这么跟你解释吧 |
[31:56] | First of all, that purse is designer. | 首先 我的包是专门定做的 |
[31:58] | There’s no way I’m ruining it with ink. | 我不可能让墨水毁了它 |
[32:00] | Second of all, I know where my bread is buttered. | 其次 我知道我靠什么吃饭 |
[32:02] | Hux was my meal tick –kill him, go hungry. | Hux 养我 杀了他 我就要喝西北风 |
[32:05] | Unless you’re in the will. | 除非他分给你遗产 |
[32:09] | kitties don’t get in the will. | 他不会分遗产给猫咪们 |
[32:12] | Besides, if I had touched that thing, wouldn’t I have ink on my hands? | 另外 我要是碰了那支笔 手上不是应该有墨水? |
[32:16] | Whoever did it ditched the pen in my bag. | 是凶手把笔塞到我包里 |
[32:19] | It was on the back of my chair the whole time. | 包一直挂在我椅子后面 |
[32:21] | It could have been anyone. | 谁都能扔进去 |
[32:22] | What about the guy who assaulted me? | 说不定是那个骚扰我的人 |
[32:24] | Shasta: Look, if you really want a suspect, you need to check out little miss chef lady. | 想找嫌犯 去查一下主厨女士吧 |
[32:28] | Little miss chef lady? | 主厨女士? |
[32:30] | – Why is that? – Hello. | – 为什么? – 拜托 |
[32:32] | Duh, she’s… winter issue? | 她上了1995年的… |
[32:34] | 1995. | 冬季刊 |
[32:37] | You certainly weren’t hiding anything back then.Hmm? | 你那时候可真是坦荡荡 |
[32:44] | Ms.Sanchez, according to your fellow kitties, you and Huxley had a falling out. | Sanchez 女士 其他小猫说 你和 Huxley 吵崩了 |
[32:51] | It’s curious that you didn’t mention that. | 你上次没有提到 我很好奇 |
[32:54] | I didn’t mention it, because it’s ancient history. | 我没说 因为那是老皇历了 |
[32:58] | 12 years ago, a misogynist told me I should eat less. | 十二年前 一个讨厌女人嘲笑我胖 让我少吃点 |
[33:02] | And today, I now have a hot restaurant on the strip and two contracts | 现在 我拥有一家炙手可热的餐厅 |
[33:07] | for spots in L.A.And Chicago. | 即将在洛杉矶和芝加哥开设分店 |
[33:09] | “Food seduction” is a best-seller. | “美味诱惑”是最好的卖点 |
[33:12] | I think I won that battle already. | 我已经赢了 |
[33:15] | So, did you and Huxley speak to each other last night? | 昨晚你和 Huxley 讲话了吗? |
[33:19] | His reservation was booked under a pseudonym. | 他订餐用的是假名 |
[33:22] | I didn’t even know he was there. | 我都不知道他在 |
[33:27] | Mr.Brass, do you know why I started my restaurant? | Brass 先生 知道我为什么开这个餐厅吗? |
[33:31] | No.Tell me. | 不知道 讲讲 |
[33:33] | Because I fell in love with a blind man. | 因为我爱上了一个盲人 |
[33:37] | He would turn off the lights and feed me. | 他关上灯 喂我食物 |
[33:42] | When you deprive one sense, other senses are heightened. | 阻断视觉 其他感知会变得更加敏锐 |
[33:46] | My only focus was on my tongue. | 我全部注意力都集中到了舌头上 |
[33:49] | It was brilliant. | 太美妙了 |
[33:51] | And then he died. | 后来他死了 |
[33:53] | And this restaurant is an homage to him. | 开这个餐馆是为了向他致敬 |
[33:56] | To our love affair. | 向我们的爱情致敬 |
[34:01] | How nice for you. | 你真好 |
[34:03] | I don’t mean to be crude, but a murder is, quite frankly, bad for business. | 我不想冒犯人 但有一点很简单 谋杀案对生意可不好 |
[35:23] | – hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[35:24] | So, Huxley had honey on his hairpiece, ink in his brain and blood all over. | Huxley 的假发粘着蜂蜜 大脑里有墨水 浑身是血 |
[35:29] | There were three people who had honey on their hands: | 三个人手上有蜂蜜 |
[35:32] | The frisky couple and Michael. | 那对开心夫妇和 Michael |
[35:34] | Two people who had blood on their clothing: April and Michael. | 两个人衣服上有血 April 和 Michael |
[35:37] | And there was a total of five people moving around the room: | 一共有五个人在屋里走动 |
[35:39] | Two Manducci brothers and all three waiters. | 两个 Manducci 家的 和三个服务生 |
[35:41] | Now, that’s a lot of lists for Michael to turn up on. | Michael 出现的频率太高了 |
[35:43] | He does work there, so there’s reason for it, but… | 他在那儿工作 所以也算有原因 但… |
[35:46] | well, there’s no reason for this. | 但解释不了这个 |
[35:48] | Michael’s print in ink, on a napkin. | 餐巾上有 Michael 的墨水指纹 |
[35:53] | What would he have against Huxley? | 他和 Huxley 有什么不和? |
[35:55] | His prints hit back to an old work card. | 用他的指纹查到了一张旧工作证 |
[35:57] | The guy used to be a chef. | 他原来是个主厨 |
[35:58] | – A blind chef? – He lost his sight a few years back. | – 盲主厨? – 几年前才失明的 |
[36:01] | But before that, guess who was his sous-chef? | 猜猜那会儿谁是他的副厨 |
[36:06] | “The man knew his way around a kitchen, “and his way into my heart. | “他在厨房中行走自如 也知道如何通向我的内心” |
[36:10] | “Michael would spend hours teaching me, feeding me… loving me. | ” Michael 用很长的时间教我 喂我 爱我” |
[36:17] | ” So, you’re the dead guy? | 你就是那个死了的盲人? |
[36:20] | She seduces me, steals my recipes, my ideas, my investors. | 她勾引我 偷我的食谱 点子 投资商 |
[36:26] | And then she hires me as a freaking waiter. | 然后再雇我当服务生 |
[36:29] | Night after night, I listen to her tell stories of the tragic love affair, | 每天晚上我都听她讲那个 已故可怜盲人的 |
[36:34] | of the poor, dead blind guy. | 悲惨爱情故事 |
[36:37] | Last night, I finally confronted her. | 昨晚 我终于找她对质 |
[36:41] | I deserve a piece of the action. | 这儿的一部分应该归我 |
[36:43] | At $200 a head, you’re clearing at least $1,000 in tips at night. | 每人给你200块小费 你一晚上至少能赚1000块 |
[36:47] | That’s a lot of action for a blind man. | 对一个盲人来说 这可够多的 |
[36:50] | I made you. | 我塑造了你 |
[36:51] | You’re fired.We’re done. | 你被解雇了 我们没关系了 |
[36:56] | But why kill Huxley?Why not just her? | 那为什么杀 Huxley 而不是她? |
[36:59] | I’m blind.She’s not. | 我是盲人 她不是 |
[37:03] | But in that dining room, everybody else is blind, too. | 但在餐厅里 大家都看不见 |
[37:06] | And when Huxley walked in with his kitties, it was like a sign from the gods. | Huxley 和他的小猫走了进来 我好像受到了天启 |
[37:12] | I knew I could destroy her and the restaurant. | 我知道我能毁了她 还有这个餐馆 |
[37:18] | I waited till the oyster course. | 我一直等到牡蛎上来 |
[37:20] | The shells clanging, and slurping, the “oohing,” the “aahing,” | 有砰壳的声音 嘬肉的声音 享受的声音 |
[37:24] | I knew it would cover any noise I was going to make. | 我的动静可以被盖过去 |
[37:36] | I wanted her rotting in jail, eating bologna sandwiches. | 我要让她吃着腊肠三明治 死在牢房里 |
[37:45] | If you wanted to frame Pippa, why did you plant the pen in Shasta’s purse? | 你要是想陷害 Pippa 为什么把笔扔到 Shasta 的包里? |
[37:50] | I tell everyone to put their purses and jackets on the back of the chairs, | 我让每个人都把包和外套放在椅背上 |
[37:53] | so I knew exactly where her purse was. | 这样我就知道她的包在哪儿 |
[38:08] | Old cat frames young kitty. | 做成老猫害小猫 |
[38:13] | Kind of perfect. | 是一种圆满 |
[38:17] | We found high velocity blood spatter inside the rear wheel well of the victim’s cart, | 我们在受害者的卡丁车后轮舱里 发现了高速喷溅状血迹 |
[38:21] | which means he lost his head at high speed. | 证明他是高速行驶时掉了脑袋 |
[38:23] | So how did hot rod decapitate Vinnie while racing down a highway at 60 miles an hour? | 火暴车神 Rod 怎么在60英里时速下 砍掉 Vinnie 的头? |
[38:29] | Maybe he didn’t. | 可能不是他干的 |
[38:31] | Well, people’s heads just don’t fly off for no reason. | 但是人头不会无缘无故掉下来 |
[38:34] | Maybe we should check the scene for some wires or branches, | 我们应该找现场有没有电线或树干 |
[38:38] | or something he could’ve run into. | 这类他有可能撞上的东西 |
[38:39] | If it would’ve happened that way, we would’ve found trace from whatever did it. | 如果是这样 我们早该找到遗留痕迹 |
[38:43] | The only trace in the neck and arm wounds was rubber from truck tires. | 脖子和伤臂上唯一的残留物 就是卡车轮胎的橡胶 |
[38:47] | Which was present on both sides of his wounds but not on his clothing. | 他的伤口两面都有 衣服上却没有 |
[38:50] | There were blown out tire fragments all over the road. | 路上到处都是轮胎碎片 |
[38:53] | But we found his body off the road. | 但尸体是在路边找到的 |
[38:55] | There shouldn’t be any transfer from truck tires. | 他身上不该有轮胎碎末 |
[39:00] | Unless… | 除非… |
[39:16] | what’s going on here? | 你们干嘛呢? |
[39:18] | We’re trying to determine whether a steel-belted truck tire | 我们要进行试验 |
[39:21] | can decapitate a kid driving a go-cart. | 看钢带轮胎能不能打掉赛车小子的头 |
[39:25] | I thought that was an urban myth. | 我以为那只是都市传奇 |
[39:27] | Myths, legends, tall tales– they all come from something real. | 神话 传说 传奇 都源于生活 |
[39:31] | If that go-cart was going 60 miles an hour drafting a truck going the same speed, | 假设卡丁车的时速为60英里 跟在同样速度的卡车后面 |
[39:36] | and that truck blows a tire sending a two-pound projectile into the driver’s neck… | 卡车爆胎 向赛车手发射一个两磅重的飞弹 |
[39:40] | the combined speed of impact would be 120 miles an hour. | 撞击速度能达到时速120英里 |
[39:43] | Which is about… 962 foot-pounds of energy. | 大约为…962尺磅的能量 |
[39:46] | All right, let’s go, fellas. | 好了 动手吧 伙计们 |
[39:53] | Come on, Conrad. There’s always room for jell-O. | 行了 Conrad 果冻还有得是 |
[39:56] | It’s expensive jell-O. | 这果冻不便宜 |
[40:02] | I love this. | 真兴奋 |
[40:27] | well, it worked. | 成功了 |
[40:31] | See if we can’t reuse some of that. | 看能不能回收再利用 |
[40:40] | When did you tell Ecklie we got involved? | 你回答 Ecklie 我们开始的时间是? |
[40:45] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[40:48] | Why? What did you tell him? | 怎么了? 你怎么说的? |
[40:51] | Nine years ago. | 九年前 |
[40:56] | the forensic academy conference? | 那次鉴证学研讨会? |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:02] | you, uh, had too many questions about anthropology for some reason. | 不知道为什么 你提了很多有关人类学的问题 |
[41:07] | Well, I was stalling. | 我在拖时间 |
[41:08] | I was trying to get the nerve to ask you to dinner. | 等到我有勇气请你吃饭 |
[41:14] | You had a ponytail. | 那时你梳着马尾辫 |
[41:23] | I’m going to move to swing. | 我要调去小夜班 |
[41:27] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这事了 |
[41:28] | I know that you said that you would do it, but I don’t want to do that to the team. | 对 你说过你会调过去 但大夜班不能没有你 |
[41:32] | Besides… I am sure that I could use more daylight in my life. | 另外 我想多见见阳光 |
[41:47] | We should go. | 该进去了 |
[41:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:17] | You, uh, you want a ride? | 你…要来么? |
[42:19] | Wish I could. | 我的伤还没好呢 |
[42:21] | What about you, Ricky bobby? | 你呢 Ricky Bobby? (传奇赛车手) |
[42:22] | No, thanks, I like to watch. | 不用了 我喜欢看 |
[42:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:27] | – you should go. – Yeah? | – 去赛几圈吧 – 是吗? |
[42:31] | Yeah, you should go. | 是啊 去吧 |
[42:34] | Okay. | 好 |