时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Her name is Natalie Davis. | 她叫 Natalie Davis |
[00:06] | She works for our janitorial service. | 在我们的清洁部工作 |
[00:08] | This girl holds me responsible for the death of Ernie dell. | 她认为我对 Ernie Dell 的死有责任 |
[00:11] | I took away the only person she ever loved so she’s going to do the same thing to me. | 我害死了她最爱的人 所以她要以牙还牙 |
[00:16] | Sara? | |
[00:21] | Stop this! | 停下! |
[00:22] | Tell me where Sara is! | 告诉我 Sara 在哪! |
[01:28] | There are two cameras on each level. | 停车场每层有两个摄像头 |
[01:30] | This eye has the best view of Sara’s car. | 这一个正对着 Sara 的车 |
[01:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:35] | Now if we could just see what it saw. | 看看都拍到了什么 |
[01:37] | Where are the damn tapes? | 录像带究竟在哪里? |
[01:38] | Like I’ve been telling everyone, this is a strip mall not a casino. | 我说过很多次 这里只是一串小店 不是赌场 |
[01:41] | The feeds go off-site. My boss is bringing it right now. | 录像带不在这 我老板正在拿过来 |
[01:44] | You recognize this woman? | 认得出这个女人吗? |
[01:47] | no. | 认不出 |
[01:48] | What about her? | 她呢? |
[01:51] | Yeah,she,uh,she eats at the veggie place a couple times a week,downstairs. | 认识 她常来楼下的素食餐厅吃饭 |
[01:54] | When was she here tonight? | 她今晚几点过来的? |
[01:56] | I don’t know,like 7:30,maybe. | 不清楚 大概七点半 |
[01:58] | That’s when she usually comes. | 她一般都这个时间来 |
[02:00] | That gives us a time frame. | 大体知道什么时间了 |
[02:01] | I’ll take care of the tapes. | 我去看录像带 |
[02:43] | a lot of desert landscape drawings. | 很多沙漠地表速写 |
[02:46] | The whole city’s a desert. | 这城市就在沙漠里 |
[02:48] | Could be anywhere. | 没法知道准确地点 |
[02:58] | Warrick,take a look at this. | Warrick 看这个 |
[03:03] | In those photos of Natalie observing Grissom and Sara at the crime scene, | 在 Natalie 观察 Grissom 和 Sara 的照片里 |
[03:06] | I never remember a sketch pad or a camera in her hand or anything like that. | 她手里并没有速写本 或照相机之类的东西 |
[03:09] | You saying she drew this from memory? | 你是说她靠记忆画下来? |
[03:11] | Well,maybe she’s eidetic. | 可能她视觉记忆力超群 |
[03:12] | You know,a human camera. | 就像个人形照相机 |
[03:14] | The eyes snap a photo,scan it to the brain. | 用眼睛拍下来 储存进大脑里 |
[03:17] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:17] | Sara’s location is probably locked away inside of her head. | Sara 的位置可能就死锁在她脑袋里 |
[03:44] | brown. | |
[03:46] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:47] | I’ll take it. | 我就去 |
[03:49] | Keep it there. | 先放着 |
[03:50] | They found Natalie’s car on Fremont street. | 在弗里蒙特大街找到了 Natalie 的车 |
[03:53] | All right,go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[03:54] | I’m not leaving here till I find something. | 不找到线索我绝不罢休 |
[04:04] | I just got off the horn with search and rescue. | 我刚和搜救队伍通完电话 |
[04:07] | We have three choppers in the air with night vision and IR (Infra Red). | 现在有三架直升机在搜索 都配有夜视镜和红外感应 |
[04:10] | The weather’s getting cooler,so a warm body will be easier to find. | 气温越来越低 人体应该更加突出 |
[04:14] | If Sara’s under the car,the metal will conceal her. | 如果 Sara 被压在车底 体温会被金属遮蔽 |
[04:17] | Maybe she got out. | 也许她能逃出来 |
[04:18] | They’ve just issued a severe weather alert for north Las Vegas, | 拉斯维加斯北部刚发布了天气警报 |
[04:22] | so let’s go right to Gina for the latest on these thunderstorms. | 现在由 Gina 向我们汇报最新消息 |
[04:25] | Three thunderstorms are converging and heading right for us. | 三个雷暴云团正共同朝我城前进 |
[04:28] | So,up to three inches of rain. | 预计降雨量为76毫米 |
[04:30] | They’re expected to hit in the next eight hours. | 未来8小时将持续降雨 |
[04:32] | Flash flood warnings have been issued for the city and surrounding desert areas. | 城区及周边沙漠地带已发布山洪预警 |
[06:09] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 01 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[07:18] | what do you know,nick? | 有什么线索 Nick? |
[07:19] | Compass route.Com. | 在一个路线指南网站 |
[07:20] | Natalie’s been spending a lot of time in the desert. | Natalie 花了很多时间研究沙漠地带 |
[07:22] | About a dozen different spots,all off the beaten path. | 十几个人迹罕至的地方 |
[07:25] | No roads,just general locations. | 没有路线 只有大概的位置 |
[07:28] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:29] | Warrick,how far was the last trip? | Warrick 这两车最后一程有多远? |
[07:31] | Give me a second,I’m getting it right now. | 正在查 马上就好 |
[07:35] | 34 miles,one way. | 34英里 单程 |
[07:37] | Nick,get all those locations to brass. | Nick 把所有地点告诉 Brass |
[07:40] | Tell him to focus his search on any destination within 34 miles. | 让他在每个地点方圆34英里内搜索 |
[07:44] | Done. | 知道了 |
[08:00] | She has wounds on her scalp. | 她头皮上有伤 |
[08:02] | Swab for DNA and trace. | 取样去化验 |
[08:04] | No scumbag defense attorney is going to make their reputation setting her free. | 不管是哪个卑鄙律师 都别想让她逃脱制裁 |
[08:08] | A blow to the head can cause many things– memory toss. | 头部创伤可能引发很多问题 记忆丧失 |
[08:12] | delirium. | 神志失常 |
[08:14] | dementia. | 智力衰退 |
[08:18] | But not psychosis. | 但不会引起精神问题 |
[08:22] | They wouldn’t understand. | 他们不会明白 |
[08:25] | She said something. | 她说话了 |
[08:26] | She’s not talking to you. | 她不是对你说话 |
[08:28] | Or anyone else here. | 只是说给自己听 |
[08:31] | This patient is exhibiting all the signs of a psychotic break: | 她表现出精神伤害的全部特征 |
[08:34] | Delusions,hallucinations,disorganized thought. | 错觉 幻想 思维混乱 |
[08:36] | How long is she going to be like this? | 她这样会持续多久? |
[08:38] | Days.Months. | 几天 几个月 |
[08:40] | Any longer,we’re looking at schizophrenia. | 甚至可能转变为精神分裂症 |
[08:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:55] | Your special girl. | 你的挚爱女孩 |
[09:22] | did you find something? | 发现什么了? |
[09:23] | Taser barb. | 电击枪弹头 |
[09:25] | It doesn’t tell us where,just how. | 只告诉我们劫持方式 不知道地点 |
[09:31] | hello,gilbert. | 你好 Gilbert |
[09:33] | Sara,we got an I.D.On the miniature killer. | 查到微缩模型杀手的身份了 |
[09:35] | Her name is Natalie Davis. | 名字叫 Natalie Davis |
[09:36] | One of Ernie dell’s fosters? | Ernie Dell 的养子之一? |
[09:38] | Yeah.Catherine and I just spoke to the biological father. | 对 我和 Catherine 刚找她生父谈过 |
[09:40] | He says he put Natalie up for adoption after she shoved her kid sister out of a tree house. | Natalie 把她妹妹从树屋上推下去 她父亲就送她去领养 |
[09:45] | Does he know where she is now? | 他知道她人在哪吗? |
[09:47] | No,but with a name,it’s just a matter of time. | 不知道 但有了名字 剩下的只是时间问题 |
[09:50] | All right,I’ll be right there. I’ll meet you at the lab. | 好 我马上过去 实验室见 |
[10:01] | Sara? | |
[10:45] | She went west on imperial. | 她朝帝国大道走了 |
[10:51] | Jim. | |
[10:53] | Restrict your search to targets in the western desert. | 把搜索范围控制在西部沙漠 |
[15:57] | Rain over a dry desert has really caused a lot of problems, | 沙漠地区的降雨造成了很多麻烦 |
[16:00] | one of the biggest storms we’ve seen over the past few years. | 这是近几年来最大的一场暴雨 |
[16:02] | Mudslides are already a big problem | 泥石流问题严峻 |
[16:04] | for the Valley and most areas will be evacuated, | 河谷处和大部分地区都要进行疏散 |
[16:07] | especially low-lying areas, so stay tuned. | 尤其是低洼地带 不要换台 |
[18:03] | Grissom. | |
[18:05] | A zip-tie… unlocked. | 捆扎带…松了 |
[18:08] | I think Sara got out of this trunk. | Sara 应该逃出后备箱了 |
[18:10] | The speaker’s completely ripped out from the inside. | 扬声器从里面给拔了下来 |
[18:13] | She could have reached through and released the backseat. | 她能从这个空把后座推开 |
[18:15] | And there’s blood on the glass. | 玻璃碴上也有血迹 |
[18:18] | There could have been a struggle. | 可能是她们扭打造成的 |
[18:19] | Yeah,but none of that’s going to tell us where she is. | 但我们还是不知道她在哪儿 |
[18:21] | We need a store receipt or a parking stub, | 要找的是购物小票或停车存根 |
[18:24] | something with a location on it. | 那种能够帮我们定位的东西 |
[18:25] | If she got out of this car,she might not even be in the desert. | 如果她逃了出来 她可能根本不在沙漠里 |
[18:28] | We might be completely off base here. | 那我们就完全找错了方向 |
[18:30] | No. | 不会的 |
[18:31] | Natalie completed the miniature. I saw it in her eyes. | Natalie 做到了 我能从她的眼神里看出来 |
[18:34] | Sara is under that car. | Sara 被压在车下 |
[18:37] | Pollen spores off the bumper and Natalie’s head both overlap in | 保险杠和 Natalie 头发上的孢粉粒 |
[18:41] | Red Rock Canyon. | 生长地带交叉于红岩峡谷 |
[18:44] | Did you notify S & R? | 通知搜救队伍了吗? |
[18:45] | Yeah,they’re already on it. | 他们已经开始搜查了 |
[19:12] | Natalie. | |
[19:15] | Natalie Davis. | |
[19:18] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[19:21] | I know a lot about you. | 我知道你很多事情 |
[19:24] | You make miniatures. | 你善于做模型 |
[19:29] | I’ve seen you before,right? | 我以前见过你吧 |
[19:34] | You work in the lab on the cleaning crew. | 你是实验室的清洁工 |
[19:41] | So sorry about hitting you back there. | 刚才袭击了你 真抱歉 |
[19:45] | I guess,uh… | 我… |
[19:47] | I have a fear of trunks. | 我对后备箱有种恐惧 |
[19:51] | In my business, you only find one thing in them. | 在我们这行 后备箱里只有一种东西 |
[20:00] | We actually have a lot in common,you know? | 其实我们很像 |
[20:04] | I was a foster kid,too. | 我也被收养过 |
[20:07] | Happy,happy, joy,joy. | 整日强颜欢笑 |
[20:13] | I do know what it’s like to be alone… | 我了解孤独的感受… |
[20:17] | afraid that nobody’s ever going to be there for you. | 害怕永远没人关心你 |
[20:21] | Ernie was. | Ernie 关心我 |
[20:25] | Yes,he was. | 是的 |
[20:27] | That’s true, Natalie. | 的确如此 Natalie |
[20:33] | I lost my father,too. | 我也失去了父亲 |
[20:40] | I know that Ernie loved you. | 我知道 Ernie 爱你 |
[20:44] | He would not have wanted you to do this. | 他不会希望你这么做 |
[20:46] | Ernie loved me more than Grissom could ever love you. | Ernie 对我的爱之深 Grissom 对你永远也及不上 |
[20:51] | Grissom? | |
[20:55] | Oh,I know what this is about. | 我知道你为什么要这么做了 |
[20:59] | Natalie. | |
[21:02] | What did you put in the water, Natalie? | 你在水里放了什么 Natalie? |
[21:08] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[21:19] | Natalie? | |
[21:21] | Natalie,what are you doing? | Natalie 你在干吗? |
[21:24] | Natalie… what are you doing? | Natalie…你在干吗? |
[21:29] | Natalie? | |
[21:35] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[21:39] | Natalie? | |
[21:45] | Natalie. | |
[21:48] | Natalie! | |
[24:05] | You think she’s alive. | 你认为她活着 |
[24:07] | You’re acting like you’re going to rescue a person, | 你想要把她救出来 |
[24:10] | not recover a body, and on this job | 而不是找到尸体 但我们这行 |
[24:13] | that’s just not usually the case. | 通常只能见到尸体 |
[24:19] | I was rescued. | 我就被你们救了 |
[24:22] | It was not your day to die. | 那是因为你还不该死 |
[24:24] | When it’s your day, it’s your day,you know? | 等时候到了 谁也救不了你 |
[24:58] | DESERT DIAMOND AUTO YARD | 沙漠钻石自助汽车厂 |
[25:26] | Hey,buddy. | 老兄 |
[25:28] | I’m in a hurry. | 我很急 |
[25:33] | This girl bought a red Mustang off our impound lot. | 她在警方的扣押车场买了一辆野马 |
[25:37] | Yeah,couple of, couple of weeks ago,right, for,for art. | 对 几周前 为了 Art (艺术) |
[25:39] | Who the hell is Art? | 谁是 Art? |
[25:41] | No,she’s an artist. She thinks all this stuff is art. | 不 她是艺术家 她认为这些东西都是艺术 |
[25:43] | Yeah,where’d you take it? | 你把车送到哪里去了? |
[25:45] | I don’t know. It was dark, I followed the taillights. | 不知道 天太黑 我就跟着尾灯走 |
[25:47] | Wait a minute,you towed a 3,500-pound car, you can’t remember where you took it? | 你拖着一辆3500磅的车 居然不知道拖到哪儿去了? |
[25:50] | Well,w-what’s going on? | 出什么事儿了? |
[25:52] | Look,you towed a car for a serial killer. | 那是一个连环杀手 你给她拖车 |
[25:54] | That makes you an accomplice. | 就是共犯 |
[25:55] | You helped abduct one of my people. | 你协助她绑架了我们的人 |
[25:57] | Now,you either tell me where you took it | 你要么告诉我拖到哪儿了 |
[25:59] | or you’re going to end up in the hospital | 要么先进医院 |
[26:00] | and after that you’re going to end up in jail. | 再进监狱 |
[26:02] | What is it? | 自己看着办吧 |
[26:04] | Come on, focus. | 好好想 |
[26:05] | Um… Ice Box Canyon. | 冰盒峡谷 |
[26:09] | All right,h-hey, look,look. | 好 |
[26:11] | Look,this is a map. | 这是张地图 |
[26:13] | Show me on the map. | 给我指出来 |
[26:54] | To the left. | 左转 |
[26:55] | Down there. | 向下 |
[26:57] | That’s it, that’s it,that’s it. | 找到了 是那辆车 |
[26:59] | Control, Air Three. We are 20 miles west of the 159, near Ice Box Canyon. | 控制台 这里是三号直升机 我们在 159号公路向西20公里处 靠近冰盒峡谷 |
[27:04] | Red-colored vehicle spotted. | 发现红色汽车 |
[27:06] | Fits the description. | 是我们要找的那辆 |
[27:34] | Sara! Sara! | |
[28:14] | Nick! She’s not here. | – 她不在这里 |
[28:17] | Okay,that’s good news. | 这算是好消息 |
[28:18] | Guys,park rangers said there’s some roads on the other side of this basin. | 大伙 巡逻员说这片地另一边也有路 |
[28:21] | We’re going to go scout them. | 我们去那里瞧瞧 |
[28:22] | All right,I’m going with her. | 好的 我也去 |
[28:26] | Catherine! I got shoe prints. | Catherine! 我发现了脚印 |
[28:37] | If there are shoe prints, that means she got out from under the car. | 说明她从车下逃出来了 |
[28:39] | Everybody listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[28:41] | We’re searching on foot. Moving out on foot. Come on,guys. | 开始徒步搜寻 |
[33:48] | I’m not seeing any more footprints,are you? | 没有脚印了 你看见有吗? |
[33:50] | No. | 没有 |
[33:53] | I think we just lost the trail. | 我们失去了她的踪迹 |
[34:04] | – Cath,look. – What? | – Cath 你看 – 什么? |
[34:22] | This is better than a footprint. | 这可比看见脚印还要好 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:54] | Good girl. | 真聪明 |
[35:00] | You see another one? | 看见其他石头吗? |
[35:05] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[35:06] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:43] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[35:50] | His name is Matthew Hoffman. | 他的名字叫 Matthew Hoffman |
[35:54] | The ranger said he checked in at *** 3 days ago. No one seen him since. | 巡逻员说他三天前进入此地区 |
[35:58] | Okay,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:02] | Park Service issued him a camping permit. | 谷地服务部允许他在此扎营 |
[36:04] | He was supposed to hike out this morning. | 他本应今早徒步出谷 |
[36:07] | Must have got caught in the flash flood. | 一定是赶上山洪 |
[36:09] | Couldn’t make it to higher ground. | 来不及去高地 |
[36:15] | Where is she,Catherine? | 她在哪里 Catherine? |
[36:17] | It’s 110 degrees. She’s been out here all day, without water. | 现在43摄氏度 她暴晒整日 没有饮水 |
[36:22] | She’s disoriented, she’s dehydrated. | 迷失方向 身体缺水 |
[36:27] | She’s a survivor. | 她很坚强 会活下来的 |
[36:33] | Just keep going. | 一直走 |
[36:35] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[36:40] | Three times four is… | 三乘四等于… |
[36:44] | Okay,three times four is 12. | 三乘四等于十二 |
[36:50] | Four times five is 20. | 四乘五等于二十 |
[36:54] | Four times six… is 24. | 四乘六等于二十四 |
[37:08] | Four times four is… What is it? | 四乘四等于…这是什么? |
[37:20] | four times five is 20. | 四乘五等于二十 |
[37:37] | Keep walking… | 继续走… |
[37:43] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[37:53] | Four times five is 20. Four times six… is 24. Get up. Get up. Don’t sleep. | 四乘五等于二十 四乘六… 等于二十四 起来 别睡 |
[38:29] | Don’t sleep. | 不要睡着 |
[38:45] | Wait,slow down, slow down,slow down. | 等等 减速 减速 |
[38:49] | What is it? | 看到什么? |
[38:52] | Go that way. Go. | 往那儿开 快 |
[39:07] | Sara! | |
[39:10] | Sara,it’s Nick. Can you hear me? | Sara 是 Nick 听到我的话吗? |
[39:14] | I can’t get a pulse. | 摸不到脉搏 |
[39:15] | We found Sara. North on the 159 at Turtlehead Peak. | 找到 Sara 了 在159公路北面龟花峰处 |
[39:18] | We need a medevac out here right now. | 急需医疗直升机 |
[39:20] | Don’t worry,we’re going to get you out of here,okay? | 别担心 我们来救你了 |
[39:35] | They’re coming for you now. | 他们来了 |
[39:37] | You’re going to be okay,Sara. | 没事的 Sara |
[39:40] | Here! | 这里! |
[39:49] | What have you got? | 什么情况? |
[39:51] | Female,35,unconscious. | 女性 35岁 昏迷 |
[39:54] | She’s been in the sun all day, about 15 hours. | 在太阳下暴晒约15小时 |
[39:56] | She’s not answering me at all. | 她毫无反应 |
[39:59] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[40:00] | Sara. | |
[40:01] | Sara?! Sara, can you hear me?! | Sara? Sara 能听见吗?! |
[40:05] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[40:06] | She is not responding. | 还没有反应 |
[40:08] | Get that oxygen going. | 戴上氧气面罩 |
[40:13] | Give me an I.V. prep tag. I.V. | – 准备静脉注射 – 好的 |
[40:23] | We gotta move.Still no radial pulse. | 抬她走 仍然没有测到脉搏 |
[40:33] | Get the arm in there. | 抬上担架 |
[40:36] | On my count. One,two,three. | 听我数 一 二 三 |
[40:44] | Let’s go… | 走吧 |
[40:52] | Where are you taking her?! | 你们送她去哪里? |
[40:54] | Desert Palm! | 沙漠棕医院 |
[40:55] | Move over! I’m going with her! Switch off the oxygen. | 让一下 我也去 |
[41:22] | Desert Palm,inbound.Six minute ETA. | 呼叫沙漠棕医院 直升机预计六分钟内到达 |
[41:25] | 35-year-old female, obvious heat exposure, | 35岁女性 经历暴晒 |
[41:27] | obvious fracture of left radius ulna. | 左臂尺骨和桡骨骨折 |
[41:30] | I.V.,O2 monitor in place. | 静脉注射 氧气机就位 |