时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | You’re late | 你来迟了 |
[00:46] | Now say it | 说吧 |
[00:52] | I said… say it | 我告诉你…讲话 |
[00:55] | You have to say it | 你必须讲话 |
[00:58] | Say it | 说啊 |
[01:05] | Is she going to be okay? | 她应该没事吧 |
[01:06] | Yes, ma’am she’s stable | 是的 女士 但情况已经稳定 |
[01:07] | Severe trauma to the neck | 颈部受了重伤 |
[01:09] | Heather, I’m Catherine Willows | Heather 我是Catherine Willows |
[01:11] | I don’t know if you remember me | 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[01:14] | It’s going to be all right | 会没事的 |
[01:20] | Like a bad penny, some people just keep showing up | 坏蛋总是阴魂不散 |
[01:23] | Did you call Grissom? | 你给Grissom打电话了么 |
[01:25] | No | 没有 |
[01:28] | Who found her? | 谁发现的 |
[01:29] | Guy over there in the ten gallon– Vernon Porter | 那边带牛仔帽的 叫Vernon Porter |
[01:33] | He’s a night watchman | 他是个守夜的 |
[01:34] | All the employees are required to wear that cowboy getup | 这里所有员工都必须按牛仔打扮 |
[01:38] | That’s the job that cops get after they retire | 一般警察退休都做这种工作 |
[01:41] | You’ve got something to look forward to, Jim | 那你有盼头了 Jim |
[01:43] | Yes, ma’am | 是的 女士 |
[01:48] | Chewing tobacco. Looks fresh | 嚼烟 看上去是新的 |
[02:04] | Lady Heather has a house for this | Heather女士自己就有这样的房子 |
[02:06] | Why take her show on the road? | 为什么把舞台搬到这来 |
[02:09] | – Do you think you know how to…? – Yeah | -你知道怎么关… -知道 |
[02:16] | Oh, you’re a genius | 哦 你太有才了 |
[02:19] | Well, this is where we found her | 在这里发现的她 |
[02:21] | Did she have ligature marks? | 身上有捆绑的痕迹么 |
[02:22] | On her neck, yeah | 颈部有 |
[02:24] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense | 但这说不通啊 |
[02:26] | She was a dominatrix | 她属于SM中的施虐人 |
[02:28] | Not a submissive | 而不是顺从者 |
[02:29] | Maybe the party just got out of control | 可能夜会失去控制了 |
[02:32] | Or somebody didn’t know the rules | 或许 有人不知道玩SM的规则 |
[02:42] | *Who… are you? * * Who, who, who, who? * | |
[02:48] | * Who… are you? * | |
[02:51] | * Who, who, who, who? * | |
[02:53] | * I really wanna know * | |
[02:55] | * Who… are you? * | |
[02:58] | * Oh-oh-oh * * Who… * | |
[02:59] | * Come on, tell me who are you you, you * | |
[03:04] | CSI 723 | |
[03:10] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[03:11] | These files are out of control | 这里档案真是一团糟 |
[03:12] | Typos, white-outs names missing | 排版错误 空白 没名字 |
[03:15] | – whole sections missing – 20 years ago | -一整部分都丢了 -20年前 |
[03:16] | the county was still using typewriters | 市里还用打字机呢 |
[03:18] | Did you find anything? | 发现什么没有 |
[03:19] | Ernie Dell’s foster child | Ernie Dell的养子 |
[03:21] | Donna Catalani | |
[03:22] | Lived with the Dells for a year | 和Dells家住了一年 |
[03:24] | Her CASA report came with a supplemental | 她的CASA报告(禁戒所)里面有份附加报告 |
[03:27] | They forgot to black out her social security number | 他们忘了涂掉她的社保号码 |
[03:29] | We can use that to track her down | 可以用这个查查 |
[03:30] | unless the adoptives changed it | 除非后来的养父母换了 |
[03:32] | Good. I’ll run it | 好的 我去查 |
[03:34] | I have to pull you off of this | 我得把你调出来了 |
[03:36] | Days is down to four CSIs | 白班只能用4名CSI |
[03:37] | You’re on loan-out | 你算是借出去的 |
[03:39] | Why can’t Days keep anybody? | 为什么白班不能留人 |
[03:40] | Money, stress, Ecklie, maybe | 收入 压力 还有Ecklie |
[03:43] | Just help them with their backlog | 你就算帮他们查了 |
[03:48] | So you’re sure that the gate was locked? | 你确定大门是锁上的 |
[03:50] | I come on at 6:00 when Oakley’s closes | 我是Oakley在6点关门后过来的 |
[03:53] | The first thing I do is lock the gate | 第一件事就是锁大门 |
[03:55] | Make my rounds every two hours | 每两小时转一圈 |
[04:00] | 8:00, 10:00, 12:00– | |
[04:02] | everything was Code 4 | 一切都正常 |
[04:03] | When did things go Code 3? | 那什么时候出状况的 |
[04:05] | Found the main gate unlocked at 0214 | 我02:14时候发现大门开了 |
[04:08] | Went to check out the street heard that music | 然后到大街上 听到了音乐声 |
[04:11] | Found her on the floor called it in | 发现她躺在地上 就报了警 |
[04:15] | This is a family theme park | 这是家庭式的主题公园 |
[04:18] | I’m assuming they don’t actually serve alcohol here | 我想这应该没有真的酒卖吧 |
[04:21] | Must have brought their own | 一定是自带的 |
[04:24] | Single malt, 12 years old | 单一麦芽的30年陈酿 |
[04:26] | S & M is a rich man’s sport | SM是有钱人喜欢玩的 |
[04:28] | Kind of like hockey– a lot of equipment | 就像曲棍球一样 需要很多设备 |
[04:30] | How much do you think a night like this would cost? | 一般像这样的晚上 要花多少钱 |
[04:32] | Heather told me, five years ago she was clearing | Heather 5年前跟我说过 |
[04:35] | 20 grand a week | 她一周净挣2万 |
[04:37] | And that was before ladyheather.com | 还是在建ladyheather.com网站之前 |
[04:43] | What is she like? | 她到底长什么样 |
[04:45] | Beautiful… | 美丽… |
[04:47] | smart, intense… | 聪明 热情… |
[04:50] | charming | 迷人 |
[04:52] | The only woman I’ve ever seen rattle Grissom | 我见过唯一让Grissom心动的人 |
[04:55] | I mean, he kind of liked that | 我是说 他就喜欢这种类型 |
[04:57] | forensic anthropologist Terry Miller | 有争议的人类学家 像Terry Miller |
[05:00] | Remember her? | 记得她么 |
[05:01] | Yeah | 记得 |
[05:03] | But she wasn’t enough of a challenge for him | 但她还不够挑战性 |
[05:08] | Heather, on the other hand… | 但是Heather… |
[05:12] | uninhibited and can beat him at mental chess | 放荡不羁的 在心理战上赢得了他 |
[05:17] | They had chemistry | 他们之间有火花 |
[05:19] | And he is a scientist | 他是个科学家 |
[05:22] | I have no proof and I know he’d never tell me | 虽然我没有证据 他也不可能告诉我 |
[05:25] | but I’m certain they spent the night together | 但我确定 他们一定共眠过 |
[05:28] | Wonder which one wore the chaps | 想好奇 谁是穿皮裤那个 |
[05:30] | Lots of.. …coins and toothpicks | 有很多…硬��和牙签 |
[05:32] | They don’t sweep under here | 这下面他们没扫过 |
[05:34] | I mean, more power to him really to find somebody outside of work | 找那些工作圈以外的人 对他更有吸引力 |
[05:36] | ’cause you start fishing from the company pier, and… | 因为如果在周围下手 |
[05:42] | asking for trouble | 有时候太麻烦 |
[05:45] | I got a shot glass | 我找到一个小酒杯 |
[05:47] | Looks like there’s some lipstick around the rim | 边上好像沾了唇膏 |
[05:49] | My fantasy does not include costumes or pain… | 我的性幻想里肯定没有化妆 痛苦… |
[05:53] | and certainly not sawdust | 更不会有锯屑 |
[05:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[06:02] | Patrol found her | 巡警发现的她 |
[06:03] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人么 |
[06:05] | No. No businesses open no cars on the side streets | 没 没有营业的店 小路上也没有车 |
[06:10] | So how’d she get here? | 那她怎么过来的 |
[06:11] | Well, in this neighborhood unless she’s a hooker I doubt she walked | 在这一片转 可能是妓女 |
[06:16] | I’m going to go make some calls | 我得去打打电话 |
[06:17] | see if any of these places have any security cameras | 看看这里有没有安摄像头 |
[06:20] | Thanks | 多谢 |
[06:22] | That’s a pretty nasty head wound | 这个头部伤可挺严重 |
[06:25] | Where’s Super Dave? | 我们的小强Dave呢 |
[06:26] | He’s probably at the 420 on Flamingo | 可能在Flamingo谋杀案那里 |
[06:30] | They left their purse | 没拿她的提包 |
[06:33] | Oh! | 哇 |
[06:34] | The thing is heavier than my kid | 这包比我家小孩还沉 |
[06:37] | Ever get hit in the head with one of these? | 会不会是用这个打的头 |
[06:38] | No. Gentlemen don’t get hit in the head with those | 不能 男士一般不会用这种东西打人 |
[06:42] | Gentlemen… | 男士… |
[06:47] | Keysha Sayrun? | |
[06:49] | Well, that’s not her | 肯定不是她了 |
[06:50] | Maybe it’s not her purse | 可能不是她的提包 |
[06:52] | There’s a whole bunch of wallets in here | 这里有一大堆钱包 |
[06:55] | Driver’s permit | 驾照 |
[06:57] | Kid’s only 15– has got a credit card? | 15岁大的孩子就有信用卡了 |
[07:01] | She’s got to be a pickpocket | 肯定是个小偷 |
[07:03] | Aw, man, that’s a shame | 哦 天啊 真是可惜 |
[07:04] | Look at her | 看看她 |
[07:06] | She could be anything she wanted to be | 她想做什么都可以 何必… |
[07:08] | Makes you wonder what happens to people | 真让人费解 人都怎么了 |
[07:10] | I got her | 找到她的了 |
[07:11] | Faith Maroney | 叫Faith Maroney |
[07:13] | Twenty-five… | 25岁 |
[07:15] | from Southern Highlands | 是Southern Highlands的 |
[07:17] | Sometimes I miss the days when I didn’t take this job | 有时候真怀念我以前 对这份工作 |
[07:20] | so personally, Warrick | 没那么投入的时候 Warrick |
[07:22] | Yeah? Well, I miss the days | 啊 我更怀念那时候 |
[07:23] | when we only had five homicides a week | 一星期只有五起谋杀案 |
[07:42] | Grissom | |
[07:44] | Catherine | |
[07:46] | I’m on my way | 我马上到 |
[07:51] | I was planning an Old West party | 我在计划一个老式的西部夜会 |
[07:54] | I was checking out the facilities | 我是去看看那个地方 |
[07:56] | So why couldn’t you check them out during normal business hours? | 你为什么不能在正常的营业时间去呢 |
[07:59] | It was my normal business hours | 晚上就是我正常的营业时间 |
[08:02] | You know, we spoke to the night watchman | 我问过守夜的人 |
[08:03] | He said the gate was locked How did you get in? | 他说 你进去的时候大门已经锁了 |
[08:05] | I know the owner | 我和那的老板比较熟 |
[08:06] | Do you know him the way you know Judge Fincher? | 就像你跟Fincher法官那么熟么 |
[08:08] | Because I know that’s how you got out of jail last time | 我知道你是怎么从监狱放出来的 (暗指她与法官私通) |
[08:11] | I need a name | 告诉我老板名字 |
[08:12] | Mr. Oakley | Oakley先生 |
[08:14] | I have his number but not on me | 我有他的号码 但没带在身上 |
[08:16] | You’ll have to look it up | 你得自己去查 |
[08:18] | Hi | 嗨 |
[08:19] | I’m with the crime lab | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[08:20] | Sara Sidle | |
[08:22] | I’m here to collect your clothes | 我来收集你的衣物 |
[08:24] | and trace evidence from your body | 还有你身体上的一些痕迹证据 |
[08:26] | Can I say no? | 我不同意 可以么 |
[08:29] | Why would you want to? | 为什么你不同意 |
[08:31] | Did the nurse forget to collect an SAE kit? | 护士是不是没有进行性侵犯检查 |
[08:34] | Not necessary | 没必要 |
[08:35] | You don’t want help that’s okay by me | 你不合作 无所谓 |
[08:37] | Just don’t waste my time | 但别浪费我的时间 |
[08:39] | I’ve got a lot of cases on my desk that need my attention | 我手头还有成堆的案子等我去查 |
[08:42] | So when you come out of your haze, give me a call | 等你走出阴霾了 再打电话给我 |
[08:51] | I don’t respond well to men who judge me | 我不喜欢跟那些男人打交道 |
[08:53] | based solely on my profession | 那些用我的职业评判我的人 |
[08:57] | I get that a lot, too | 我也有同感 |
[08:59] | Law enforcement | 执法部门 |
[09:05] | May I move your hair? | 可不可以撩开你的头发 |
[09:22] | These look like rope marks on your neck | 你颈部好像是绳索的痕迹 |
[09:28] | Grissom | |
[09:33] | ??? be done in a minute? | 我马上就好 |
[09:41] | What’s the matter Doc you been hitting it a little too hard? | 怎么了 你是不是干得太卖力了 |
[09:44] | No, canine-induced insomnia | 不 是犬类引起的失眠 |
[09:46] | We’re fostering some puppies– Jack Russells | 我们一起领养了些小狗 Jack Russells犬 |
[09:48] | Had me up all night | 搞得我一晚上没睡 |
[09:50] | How about a puppy to keep you company? | 送你只小狗啊 |
[09:52] | No, if I stay up all night | 不 如果我一晚上不睡 |
[09:53] | it’s not going to be because of a puppy | 可不想是因为狗 |
[09:55] | C.O.D.? | 死因 |
[09:57] | Okay, blunt force trauma | 好的 钝器伤 |
[09:58] | to the left temporal region of the skull | 伤致头骨的左颞部 |
[10:01] | The skull’fractured | 头骨骨折 |
[10:03] | Any idea what kind of ap might have been used? | 知道有可能是什么凶器致伤么 |
[10:05] | No, but found these imbedded in the skull | 不 但在头骨里发现了 |
[10:13] | Paint chips? | 油漆片 |
[10:14] | – Could she have been hit by a car? – Well, it’s possible | -会不会是被车撞的 -有可能 |
[10:16] | But if she was standing when she was hit | 但如果她被撞的时候是站着的 |
[10:18] | I’d expect to find pedestrian fractures on her legs | 应该会在腿上发现骨折 |
[10:21] | And ere are no run-over marks | 但没有碾轧的痕迹 |
[10:23] | so she wasn’t in a prone position | 她应该不是仰卧的姿式 |
[10:25] | So if she wasn’t standing or lying down.. | 她不是站着的 不是躺着的.. |
[10:28] | She was somewhere in-between | 应该是半蹲着 |
[10:32] | Stokes, you ready for a cup of coffee? | Stokes 要不要来杯咖啡 |
[10:34] | No, thanks I’m only to be about another ten minutes here, okay? | 不 谢了 我就再待10分钟 好么 |
[10:38] | Your call | 你自己定 |
[10:51] | ??? Hey! | -我去看一下 -嘿 |
[10:53] | are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa not on the street | 哇 哇 别往街上走 |
[10:58] | You all right, man? | 没事吧 老兄 |
[10:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:10] | Are you here in a professional capacity? | 你来办案能够保证职业水准么 |
[11:13] | Does it make a difference? | 这有什么区别么 |
[11:16] | Maybe not to you | 你也许无所谓 |
[11:17] | I feel exposed | 我觉得被人侵犯 |
[11:20] | The last time you saw me… | 你上次见我的时候… |
[11:21] | You had just lost your daughter | 你刚刚失去你的女儿 |
[11:24] | That’s not all I lost that night | 我那晚失去的不仅仅是女儿 |
[11:31] | Heather | |
[11:32] | If a client did this | 如果是你的客人干的 |
[11:35] | and left you to die | 把你扔在那让你自生自灭 |
[11:37] | why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要坦护他 |
[11:39] | I’m not | 我没有 |
[11:41] | Tell me the truth | 跟我说实话 |
[11:47] | Did they check your glucose level when you came in? | 你入院时候有没有查你的葡萄糖指标 |
[11:50] | Heather? | |
[11:54] | She’s diabetic I think she’s going into shock | 她是糖尿病患者 她要休克了 |
[11:56] | The patient never told us | 病人没有告诉我们 |
[12:03] | Captain, I’ll need a copy of the police report for my insurance | 队长 你们警方最好写份报告给保险公司 |
[12:06] | Oh, sure, sure, sure We’ll get to that | 当然 我们会写的 |
[12:09] | But, first, I need to | 但是 首先 |
[12:12] | – straighten out a few things – Mr. Oakley | -我们得搞清楚一些事情 -Oakley先生 |
[12:15] | did you give Heather Kessler permission to enter the park after hours? | 是不是你让Heather Kessler在关门后进公园的 |
[12:18] | – No, I didn’t – I did | -不 我没有 -是我 |
[12:19] | She called the office Wanted to know about | 她打电话过来 想问一下 |
[12:21] | renting out Oakley’s Saloon for a private party | 可不可以租Oakley的一个酒吧间来办私人聚会 |
[12:23] | We know what she does for a living, right? | 咱们都知道她是干嘛的 对吧 |
[12:25] | Money’s money– doesn’t matter who’s handing it to you right, Dad? | 不能跟钱过不去 你说是不是 老爸 |
[12:28] | As long as you’re not breaking the law | 前提是不能违法 |
[12:29] | So you have no problem with a dominatrix doing business at a family theme park? | 那让一个SM施虐者在你们家主题公园 接生意 你觉得无所谓么 |
[12:33] | Captain, sometimes, my son he… he doesn’t think things all the way through | 队长 有时候 我儿子…他有些事不明白 |
[12:38] | But I’m learning | 但我一直在学 |
[12:40] | So how did she get in? | 那她怎么进来的 |
[12:41] | I swung by I Wanted to meet her | 我晚上过来了 想见见她 |
[12:44] | – After midnight? – Yeah | -是在半夜以后 -是的 |
[12:46] | Told her to lock up when she was done | 告诉她 做完了记得把门锁上 |
[12:47] | You should have stayed, Ben | 你应该留在这看着 Ben |
[12:48] | You got liability to think about | 你得考虑到一些可能性 |
[12:50] | All rsight, Dad ‘Cause you always do | 好的 因为你就这样 |
[12:56] | Captain, is this about it? | 队长 这样可以了么 |
[12:58] | Well, I’d like to talk to Benny a little more | 我还得再问Benny几个问题 |
[13:00] | We need to confirm his statement | 我们得证实他的口供 |
[14:01] | There were no security cameras at the crime scene | 犯罪现场没有摄像头 |
[14:03] | but Ms. Maroney had multiple arrests for petty theft and shoplifting | 但是Maroney女士因为小偷小摸被捕过很多次 |
[14:07] | She had just been released on court-ordered rehab for kleptomania | 法庭刚刚签发了盗窃癖纠正令 才释放了她 |
[14:11] | She got noodles hairpins | 她包里有面条 发卡 |
[14:14] | dish towels, a can of tuna | 刷盘子布 一罐金枪鱼 |
[14:16] | She didn’t care what she took | 她真是什么都要 |
[14:18] | She just had to take it | 她一定得拿点什么 |
[14:20] | You know, I was thinking If she pinched my wallet and I whacked her for it | 我想 如果她偷了我的钱包 我把她打晕 |
[14:24] | I’d probably get back my wallet before I split | 肯定跑之前会把自己的钱包拿走 |
[14:25] | Which means the theft victims are probably not the suspects | 说明这些被盗的受害人 也许并不是嫌疑犯 |
[14:29] | Got anything else? | 发现什么了么 |
[14:30] | A couple of loose receipts all from last night | 几张昨晚买东西的小票 |
[14:33] | all paid in cash a pack of gum from the Bargain Bin | 在Bargain Bin现金买的一包口香糖 |
[14:37] | a soda from Carlisa’s and a Bloody Mary from Diane’s Steakhouse | Carlisa买的苏打水 在Diane牛排餐厅买的Bloody Mary酒 |
[14:42] | Which is less than quarter of a mile from the crime scene | 那餐厅离案发现场不到一英里 |
[14:45] | At 9:52 p.m. | 是晚上9:52分消费的 |
[14:47] | Patrol found her just after 11:00 | 巡警是11:00左右发现的她 |
[14:49] | I’ll start at the steakhouse and backtrack | 那我从餐厅开始查起 |
[15:18] | – Hey | – Hey -嘿 -嘿 |
[15:20] | What? Have you been shaving with a broken beer bottle? | 天啊 你是不是用啤酒�J刮的脸啊 |
[15:22] | No, no. Some drunk driver ran into a radio car | 不 有个喝多的人撞到了警车上 |
[15:25] | at my crime scene Friggin’ idiot | 就在案发现场 那个白痴 |
[15:27] | Yeah. I heard you pulled the friggin’ idiot’s friend | 我听说你把你那个白痴小朋友 |
[15:29] | out of a burning car | 从燃烧的车里救出来 |
[15:30] | Nothing was on fire I didn’t pull anybody from anywhere | 哪有什么燃烧 我也没救什么人 |
[15:33] | Oh, so humble | 真谦虚 |
[15:35] | You know, some people are just destined for greatness | 有些人注定就是那么伟大 |
[15:38] | Run these against the paint chips from the body, please | 把这个和尸体上的油漆比对一下 |
[15:42] | Sure. You mean the engine black over canary yellow paint chips | 好的 你是说那块淡黄上涂黑的 |
[15:46] | from a Ford automobile? | 福特车的油漆片么 |
[15:47] | If I had a yellow car I’d paint over it, too | 如果我车是黄色的 我肯定会刷是别的颜色 |
[15:50] | So the victim was hit by a car | 这么说受害人是被车撞的 |
[15:56] | Steakhouse called Faith Maroney a cab | 牛排餐厅是向Faith Maroney叫的车 |
[15:58] | They have a direct line to this place | 他们店里有直通叫车电话 |
[16:00] | Well, the car that hit her was yellow and black | 撞她的车是黄黑色的 |
[16:03] | Paint color’s not going to help us narrow it down any, is it? | 油漆的颜色没多大用 缩小不了范围吧 |
[16:05] | No | 是的 |
[16:06] | You guys from Strip-O-Gram? | 你们是Strip-O-Gram的么(脱衣舞公司) |
[16:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:09] | ‘Cause last year for my birthday | 去年我生日的时候 |
[16:11] | a cop showed up with a phony badge | 有个拿假徽章的警察 |
[16:13] | started tearing his clothes off and trying to rub up on me | 见着我就开始扯烂他的衣服 然后在我身上乱摸 |
[16:19] | I’m an excellent tipper | 我给小费很多的 |
[16:20] | Well, I’m sure you are but, uh | 当然 看你就是大方的人 |
[16:22] | no, ma’am we’re not dancers we’re here about the warrant | 不 女士 我们不是跳舞的 我们是带搜查令来的 |
[16:26] | Okay, then | 那好吧 |
[16:27] | So we dispatched 20 cabs to Diane’s Steakhouse last night | 我们昨晚一共派了20次车到Diane牛排餐厅 |
[16:30] | Around 10:00? | 10:00左右的呢 |
[16:32] | Received a call at 10:01 | 10:01接到电话 |
[16:33] | Dispatched number 29 | 派的是29号车 |
[16:36] | Chandru Kambhatla | 司机 Chandru Kambhatla |
[16:37] | He doesn’t come on until 8:00 | 他早上8:00才回来 |
[16:39] | Well, we’re going to need to see that cab and your trip sheet | 我们得看看他的车 还有你们的叫车单 |
[16:42] | Number 29’s right there | 29号在这 |
[16:44] | Keys are inside | 钥匙在车里 |
[16:46] | No joy riding | 不能开出去兜风 |
[16:47] | and don’t leave the doors off like you did last time | 别像上次那样 门都不关 |
[16:50] | Hey, we just take them apart | 我们只负责拆车 |
[16:52] | We don’t put them back together, now | 不负责再装好 |
[16:54] | That’s why nobody likes to deal with your asses! | 难怪没人愿意跟你们混蛋警察打交道 |
[17:03] | Hey, Nick there’s a camera in here | 嘿 Nick 这里有摄像头 |
[17:05] | Maybe that’ll be able to tell us if Princess Pickpocket was one of his fares | 也许能查到我们”小偷公主”坐没坐过这车 |
[17:14] | Front bumper screens positive for blood | 前面的保险杠上有血 |
[17:17] | Hey | 嘿 |
[17:19] | I got robbed last week filed a report | 我上周被抢劫 |
[17:20] | ??? | 报了案 |
[17:22] | How come you’re helping Chandru and not me? | 为什么你们帮Chandru查 不帮我 |
[17:25] | This isn’t a robbery, sir | 我们查的不是抢劫案 先生 |
[17:27] | Then, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[17:27] | Do you know the guy that drives this cab? | 你认识开这车的人么 |
[17:30] | Sure | 当然 |
[17:30] | – You see him last night? – I had to cut out early my wife’s sick | -昨晚见过他么 -我太太病了 昨天提前下班了 |
[17:33] | But, uh, Dru’s solid | 但是 呃 Dru很老实 |
[17:35] | Got to respect a guy who comes here and wants to be legit | 来到我们这 想当个合法公民 |
[17:37] | Goes to work, pays his taxes studying to be a citizen | 按时上班 按时交税 努力想当个好公民 |
[17:41] | If you want to know about state capitals, you just ask Dru | 如果你想知道各州首府 你就问Dru |
[17:44] | Did you know that Vegas is not the capital of Nevada? | 你们知道Nevada州的首府不是维加斯么 |
[17:48] | Thanks for the info, fellas | 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[17:50] | Go get them | 快查吧 |
[18:05] | The substance that I found under the saloon window was chewing tobacco | 我在酒吧间窗户下发现的物质就是嚼烟 |
[18:08] | The night watchman chews | 那天晚上守夜那人就在嚼 |
[18:09] | Yeah, Vernon Porter He was fired from the force back in Chicago | Vernon Porter是Chicago警局开除的警察 |
[18:12] | – Yeah, I know I checked him out – Oh | -我查过他了 -哦 |
[18:14] | He got in an off-duty incident | 他是在离岗时候犯了点小事 |
[18:16] | He was in a fight in a bar and a woman was hospitalized | 在酒吧打架 把个女士打住院了 |
[18:19] | I’m thinking he had a front row seat | 我猜昨晚他可能看了场现场秀 |
[18:21] | Well, you know it fits his profile | 因为这样也符合他的性格特征 |
[18:23] | He could have waited till Heather’s client left– | 他可能等到Heather的客人离开之后 |
[18:26] | – there’s always a client.. – Yeah – …and then attacked her | 那里总归是有个客人 然后 他又攻击了她 |
[18:28] | You know, I should have checked to see if he was wearing underwear | 我当时真应该看他有没有穿内裤 (Catherine在马桶里发现凶手内裤) |
[18:32] | There’s no way that he could afford her | 他肯定付不起她那种服务的钱 |
[18:33] | So why would Heather cover for him? | 那Heather为什么袒护他 |
[18:36] | Unless he’s just a witness | 除非他只是个目击证人 |
[18:38] | Well, you want to see a man about a horse? | 你难道想看男人去方便么 |
[18:44] | Any results on Heather Kessler? | 查到Heather Kessler什么了么 |
[18:46] | So far, all the prints come back to her | 目前看 所有指纹都是她的 |
[18:49] | Player piano, whiskey bottle, shot glass | 钢琴上 酒�J上 小酒杯上 |
[18:52] | There was some lipstick around the rim | 酒杯边上有些唇膏 |
[18:54] | I haven’t had a chance to test it | 我还没化验 |
[18:56] | You think it’s her shade? | 你看这是她唇色么 |
[18:59] | Heather’s not supposed to drink because of her diabetes | Heather不能喝酒 因为她有糖尿病 |
[19:03] | which could explain the hypoglycemia and shock | 难怪她会低血糖 休克 |
[19:08] | Catherine found a pair of men’s underwear in the toilet | Catherine在马桶里发现了一个男式内裤 |
[19:10] | Any evidence on them would have been washed away | 那上有证据 也一定被冲掉了 |
[19:13] | but she also found seminal fluid | 但她还发现了一些精液 |
[19:16] | in a tissue on the floor nearby | 在马桶旁边的一张纸巾上 |
[19:18] | She was sexually assaulted? | 她被侵犯了 |
[19:20] | She refused an SAE kit so we’ll never know | 她不肯接受性侵犯检查 所以不得而知 |
[19:22] | There were no defensive wounds | 但没有自卫伤 |
[19:24] | no skin or rope fibers under her nails | 指甲下也没有皮肤或绳索纤维 |
[19:27] | At first blush, I figured he might have ambushed her | 刚开始 我以为他是隐藏好 突然攻击的 |
[19:29] | except that I noted three separate strangulation attempts on her neck | 后来我发现她的颈部有三处分别的勒痕 |
[19:36] | She had time to fight back | 她有反抗的机会 |
[19:38] | This makes no sense | 也更讲不通了 |
[19:40] | She’s very strong | 她身体很好 |
[19:42] | And tough as nails | 像钢钉一样坚强 |
[19:44] | Why didn’t she fight? | 为什么不反抗 |
[19:49] | Gate’s unlocked again | 大门又没锁 |
[19:50] | Well, it’s ten after | 刚刚过了十点 |
[19:52] | Probably unlocked ’cause he’s doing his rounds | 可能他正在巡查 刚打开的 |
[19:53] | Maybe | 可能 |
[19:54] | Ah, the Wild West partner | 啊 狂野西部 |
[19:56] | Okay, come on Jim, give it up | 拜托 Jim 算了 |
[19:58] | I know you know something about Grissom and Lady Heather | 我知道你对Grissom和Heather 女士之间多少有些了解 |
[20:00] | I know something a lot juicier than Grissom and Lady He… | 我了解的Grissom和Heather女士 之间可不止一点点… |
[20:15] | Oh, yeah, he’s dead | 他已经死了 |
[20:17] | He took one in the back | 是身后中枪 |
[20:19] | Who shoot ??? | 谁开枪打了警长 |
[20:27] | Bullet entered through his back | 子弹穿过了背后 |
[20:33] | No exit wound | 没有穿透 |
[20:36] | There’s some swelling under his lip | 他嘴唇下面有点肿 |
[20:38] | Ugh, disgusting | 呃 真恶心 |
[20:40] | You get mouth cancer from this | 总嚼会得口腔癌的 |
[20:42] | David, hand me his cell phone | David 把他的手机递给我 |
[20:44] | Sure | 好的 |
[20:45] | Ruger Single Six | Ruger 6发 |
[20:51] | Gun hasn’t been fired | 这把枪没有用过 |
[20:53] | Guess who he called yesterday? | 猜猜他昨天给谁打电话了 |
[20:55] | Lady Heather | Heather女士 |
[20:56] | – Might have threatened her – And we both know | -可能是威胁她 -咱们可是最清楚 |
[20:58] | how she likes to settle her own scores | 她喜欢怎么解释事端的 |
[21:01] | I’m going to get a warrant | 我去办搜查证 |
[21:02] | but it may take me some time | 可能得花一段时间 |
[21:04] | because I have to find a judge who isn’t a client of hers | 要想找个没跟她睡过的法官 还真不容易 |
[21:10] | You sure you’ve never seen her before? | 你确定以前没见过她 |
[21:12] | – No – You don’t remember her? | -没有 -你不记得她 |
[21:13] | – No, sir – That picture was taken by the camera inside your cab | -不 长官 -这张照片是你车里的照相机拍的 |
[21:16] | Why don’t you take another look? | 你再看看 |
[21:19] | Recognize her now? | 现在认出来了 |
[21:21] | You know, a lot of people get in my cab | 我每天会载很多人 |
[21:24] | There’s always a big convention in town | 市里总会有大型会议 |
[21:26] | Hey. Dru. I was born at night but not last night, okay? | 嘿 Dru 我的确是晚上生的 但不是昨晚生的 (我至少不那么天真) |
[21:31] | I know you picked her up at the steakhouse | 我知道你是在牛排餐厅接的她 |
[21:33] | I know the last time she was seen alive was in your yellow cab | 她活着最后出现的地方 就是你的出租车 |
[21:36] | I know she was killed by a yellow car | 我知道她是被黄色的车撞死的 |
[21:38] | I found blood on your front bumper | 我在你的保险杠上发现的血迹 |
[21:41] | Okay, I, uh, I remember her now | 好吧 我想起来了 |
[21:45] | She wanted to go to MGM | 她要去MGM |
[21:47] | There is bad traffic | 车堵的厉害 |
[21:49] | so she tells me to let her out | 所以她要下车 |
[21:51] | She wants to walk | 她想步行过去 |
[21:52] | Where’d you let her out? | 她在哪下的车 |
[21:55] | Near the Monte Carlo | 在Monte Carlo附近 |
[21:57] | Mr. Kambhatla | Kambhatla先生 |
[21:59] | if I match the pai from your cab | 如果你车上的油漆 |
[22:00] | to the paint we found in her skull | 和她头骨上的油漆相符 |
[22:02] | do you realize how much trouble you’re in? | 你知道你的麻烦有多大么 |
[22:05] | ‘Cause I’m not sure you really do | 我看你还真不一定清楚 |
[22:08] | Scotty | |
[22:17] | The older types of cameras only take stills | 旧的摄像头只拍静像 |
[22:20] | They take them sequentially for 20 seconds | 一般是每20秒一张 |
[22:22] | any time a passenger door is opened | 只要乘客门打开过 |
[22:24] | Can you clarify the background? | 把背景清晰一下 |
[22:25] | Yeah | 好的 |
[22:29] | I recognize the graphitti on that bench | 我认识那个椅子上的涂鸦 |
[22:31] | That’s the street we found her on, right there | 就在我们发现她那条街 |
[22:34] | So Mr. Kambhatla was lying | 那么Kambhatla先生就是在撒谎 |
[22:36] | That’s nowhere near the Monte Carlo | 那离Monte Carlo远着呢 |
[22:42] | Go back to number two | 再看看第二张 |
[22:45] | The wallet in her hand is… black | 她手里的钱包是…黑色的 |
[22:50] | And her wallet was white | 她的钱包是白的 |
[22:54] | Go back, show me the last three photos, Archie | 回去 看看最后三张 Archie |
[22:56] | Yeah | 好 |
[22:57] | Okay, so he’s looking at her | 他在看着她 |
[22:59] | Looks down | 往下看 |
[23:01] | He’s looking for something | 他在找东西 |
[23:02] | He looks up | 又抬头 |
[23:03] | Well, he’s pissed | 他生气了 |
[23:05] | So she did snatch his wallet after all | 她真是偷了他的钱包 |
[23:08] | And he ran her down and took it back | 他就追上她 抢回来了 |
[23:09] | Well, we have him in custody | 现在我们已经抓到他了 |
[23:11] | We have his wallet | 有他的钱包 |
[23:14] | Let’s, uh, go see if her prints are on it | 那去看看上面有没有她的指纹 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Thanks, Arch | 多谢 Arch |
[23:17] | Yeah | 不用 |
[23:25] | This window wasn’t broken yesterday | 昨天这窗户没有碎 |
[23:27] | And I got a bullet in a poker player | 这个打扑克的人身上有个子弹 |
[23:30] | Well, the one that killed Porter’s still inside him | 杀死Porter那颗还在他体内 |
[23:34] | Porter was shot in the back | Porter是背部中弹 |
[23:35] | He was facing away from the saloon | 他应该是背对酒吧的 |
[23:41] | To get to the window this bullet had to be fired from the opposite direction | 如果打破的这扇窗户 那子弹应该是从相反方向射来 |
[23:49] | There were two shooters | 应该有两个开枪的人 |
[23:56] | Lead bullet. Cannelure | 铅弹 看弹壳上的槽线 |
[23:59] | We’re looking for a revolver | 应该是左轮手枪 |
[24:15] | Oh, wow | 哇 |
[24:19] | These look authentic | 看上去都是真的 |
[24:21] | All revolvers | 都是左轮 |
[24:24] | Case is unlocked | 柜子没上锁 |
[24:27] | I’ll get the guns to ballistics | 我把枪拿去弹道分析 |
[24:29] | I’ll process the ammo boxes | 我检查子弹盒 |
[24:31] | Sophia, Faith Maroney’s prints were found on the cab driver’s wallet | Sophia 出租车司机的钱包上发现了 Faith Maroney(小偷)的指纹 |
[24:35] | so there’s your motive | 这可以算是杀人动机 |
[24:36] | No problem | 没问题 |
[24:47] | The paint from the dead girl’s skull | 死者头骨上的油漆 |
[24:48] | matched the paint on Chandru’s cab | 和Chandru车的油漆是相符的 |
[24:50] | Page two | 第二页 |
[24:54] | The paint chips from the street are not a match to the paint chips from her skull | 街上的油漆与头骨上的油漆不符 |
[24:58] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定么 |
[24:59] | I just finished a diabolical soduku in six minutes flat | 我刚做了整整六分钟的魔鬼级数学题 |
[25:03] | I’m positive | 绝对肯定 |
[25:04] | Then what color were the other paint chips? | 那另一种油漆的颜色 |
[25:06] | What did you have for lunch? | 你今天中午吃什么 |
[25:07] | I had a ham sandwich | 我吃了个火腿三明治 |
[25:10] | – Hmm? – It’s a clue | -嗯 -给你个提示 |
[25:12] | Your sandwich | 你的”三明治” |
[25:14] | Oh | 哦 |
[25:16] | The paint chips you collected are from two different cars | 你拿来的油漆是两辆车上的 |
[25:19] | stuck together as a result of impact | 是因为撞击粘在一起 |
[25:21] | Yellow paint, black paint, clear coat | 黄 黑 清漆 |
[25:23] | The other half– clear coat black paint yellow paint clear coat, white | 另一半 清 黑 黄 清 白漆 |
[25:27] | That’s a lot of canary yellow and engine black | 里面都是淡黄和黑色漆 |
[25:31] | Cab-on-cab hate? | 出租车火拼 |
[25:32] | One half of the sandwich is from Dru’s 29 | 一半”三明治”是Dru的29号车 |
[25:35] | What about the other half? | 那另一半呢 |
[25:36] | You’re looking for a white Ford | 你们要找的是 白色的福特 |
[25:38] | that’s been repainted yellow and black | 重刷过黄黑色的油漆 |
[25:40] | Sweet | 好 |
[25:42] | I’m glad I figured that out | 查清楚了 太好了 |
[25:44] | C.O.D.’s a single gunshot wound to the lower lumbar region | 死因是一枪击中了下腰部 |
[25:48] | Bullet entered here and then traveled slightly upward | 子弹从这里进入体内 向上移动 |
[25:51] | Where is the bullet? | 子弹在哪 |
[25:53] | Well, that’s the fun part | 有意思的是 |
[25:54] | He didn’t die from the initial wound | 他并不是枪击致死 |
[25:56] | It entered through his back | 从他的后背进入 |
[25:58] | and then penetrated the inferior vena cava | 穿透了他的内腔静脉 |
[26:03] | It traveled through that vessel into his right lung | 在血管内进入了他的右肺部 |
[26:07] | It’s called a bullet embolus | 这应该叫”子弹栓塞” |
[26:09] | and it’s hard to find | 不容易发现的 |
[26:10] | Most medical examiners would have missed it | 一般验尸官都不容易发现的 |
[26:17] | Full metal jacket nine millimeter | 全金属外壳 9毫米 |
[26:20] | The bullet that I found at the saloon was from a revolver | 酒吧里发现的子弹是左轮手枪的 |
[26:22] | Colt single-action Army | Colt单制动式武器 |
[26:23] | The gun that won the west | 征服西部的枪 |
[26:25] | That bullet is from a 20th century high-capacity | 而另一颗是20世纪的高火力 |
[26:27] | semi-automatic pistol | 半自动手枪 |
[26:29] | I… see a lot of bullets | 我…见过很多子弹 |
[26:41] | Well, it looks like Friendly | Friendly出租公司 |
[26:44] | bought a small fleet of white cabs | 买过一小批白色出租车 |
[26:46] | from another company last year that went belly-up | 是去年从另一家破产的公司买进的 |
[26:48] | How small are we talking? | 一小批有多小 |
[26:52] | Seventy-five | 75辆 |
[26:54] | Paint samples from 75 cabs? | 75辆出租车的油漆样本 |
[26:57] | Well, we’ll be back in the lab by next week | 估计咱们得下星期能回实验室了 |
[27:36] | Hey, Warrick | 嘿 Warrick |
[27:37] | I got what looks like fresh damage over here | 我看这是新剐蹭所致 |
[27:45] | Do we know that guy? | 认识这人么 |
[27:49] | Gus’s cab is equipped with a new camera | Gus的车安的是新摄像头 |
[27:51] | Video, not stills | 视频 不是静象 |
[27:53] | Motion-activated | 自动拍摄的 |
[27:54] | So the impact turns it on, huh? | 那应该是撞车启动了摄像 |
[27:56] | Freeze that, and grab a number off that cab | 停下 把那个车的号码看一下 |
[28:01] | 7029– that’s Dru’s cab | 7029 正是Dru的车 |
[28:04] | If Dru was dispatched then what was Gus doing at that steakhouse? | 如果Dru被调度派出 那Gus到牛排餐厅干嘛 |
[28:08] | Well, he had to be staging | 他肯定是截客的 |
[28:10] | trying to steal Dru’s fare | 想抢Dru的生意 |
[28:11] | Looks like Gus took the fight to the streets | 看来Gus一直追到路上 |
[28:14] | He hit him again right there | 这里他又撞了他 |
[28:18] | Whoa | 哇 |
[28:19] | Well, that’s the corner | 就是这个街角 |
[28:20] | And we know from the paint chips we found on the ground | 通过地上掉落的油漆 |
[28:22] | that Gus’s cab collided with Dru’s on that street | Gus的车就是在这条街上撞的Dru的车 |
[28:26] | Well, the airbags didn’t deploy, so | 气囊并没有弹出 |
[28:27] | he must have been going under 15 miles an hour | 那他车速肯定低于15英里 |
[28:30] | I can’t see Dru’s cab, so | 我看不到Dru的车 |
[28:32] | ???must have rear-ended him when he was stopped | 肯定是Dru已经停车 他是追尾撞上的 |
[28:34] | It’s physics | 物理解释 |
[28:36] | Gus’s cab transferred most of its energy into Dru’s– | Gus的车把它的势能都转移到了Dru车上 |
[28:40] | more than enough to launch him into the girl | 势能很大 让他的车撞上了那姑娘 |
[28:43] | and car bumpers are designed to absorb the impact from another vehicle | 保险杠是为了吸收其它车辆的撞击力的 |
[28:47] | but the bumper hitting her? | 但保险杠却撞到了她 |
[28:49] | Would have been like a… | 那就像是… |
[28:51] | elephant hitting a flea | 大象去撞一个跳蚤 |
[28:55] | You were in the wrong | 你才是有错的人 |
[28:56] | You were the one who was staging | 你是抢生意的人 |
[28:57] | So why road rage Mr. Kambhatla? | 那为什么还要撞Kambhatla先生呢 |
[29:00] | Because he was gonna report it and get me fired | 因为他会举报我 让我丢了饭碗 |
[29:03] | I’m two months from retirement | 我还有两月就退休了 |
[29:05] | My wife’s got M&S | 我妻子有心脏和循环系统疾病 |
[29:06] | I need my health benefits | 我必须得有医疗保险 |
[29:08] | But I didn’t hit that girl | 但不是我撞的那姑娘 |
[29:11] | He did | 他撞的 |
[29:13] | It’s a bad neighborhood | 那个地方治安不好 |
[29:15] | Nothing’s open out there | 没有一家营业的店面 |
[29:17] | So why’d you drop her off? | 为什么让她下车 |
[29:18] | She was screaming at me “Screw you, pull over” | 她向我喊”去死吧 停车” |
[29:23] | – Let me out! – Sorry | -让我下车 -对不起 |
[29:24] | You guys are crazy I want out of this cab right now | 你们这些人疯了 我现在就要下车 |
[29:29] | $6.25, please | 6.25元 |
[29:30] | No way. I’m not paying for this ride | 没门 我才不会给你钱的 |
[29:33] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等下 |
[29:35] | You’re a tease! | 你耍我 |
[29:36] | Give me back my wallet! | 把我钱包还我 |
[29:41] | He tries to steal my fare | 他想抢我的生意 |
[29:42] | She tries to steal my wallet and I am arrested | 她要偷我的钱包 我却被捕了 |
[29:45] | So why didn’t you just report the accident? | 为什么你不报案 |
[29:46] | You hit a pedestrian it is always your fault | 开车的撞了行人 总是开车的错 |
[29:49] | Hey, you were stopped and Gus hit you | 你已经停车了 是Gus撞的你 |
[29:52] | pushing your cab into her | 把你的车推向了她 |
[29:55] | Now, that’s not your fault | 这不是你的错 |
[29:56] | Okay? | 明白么 |
[29:58] | Gus said it was | Gus说是我的错 |
[30:00] | And he has been driving for 30 years | 他已经开了30年的车 |
[30:03] | My cab hit her so I am guilty | 我的车撞的她 就是我有罪 |
[30:06] | Yeah, well, Gus doesn’t know the law, but I do | Gus并不懂法律 但我知道 |
[30:08] | What else did he say to you? | 他还跟你说什么了 |
[30:12] | Mr. Kambhatla | Kambhatla先生 |
[30:13] | this may be the last chance you have to tell me the truth, now | 这也许是你讲真话的最后一个机会 |
[30:21] | We made a deal | 我们说好了 |
[30:22] | Okay. Okay What kind of deal? | 好的 说好了什么 |
[30:25] | He said if I don’t report him for staging | 他说如果我不举报他抢客人 |
[30:29] | and hitting me | 还有撞我的车 |
[30:32] | then he would keep quiet about me hitting the girl | 他就不会说出我撞那姑娘的事 |
[30:38] | And I can stay in this country… | 我就可以继续留在美国… |
[30:42] | with my mother and sisters | 和我妈妈 妹妹们在一起 |
[30:44] | I need to be here to make money for them | 我得在这帮她们赚钱 |
[30:48] | I’m telling the truth now | 我说的是真话 |
[30:51] | Is going to be okay, right? | 那现在应该没事了吧 |
[30:53] | No, sir, unfortunately that’s not the way it works | 不 先生 很不幸 事情没这么简单 |
[30:57] | I’ve got you for obstruction | 首先 你是妨碍司法公正 |
[30:59] | for fleeing the scene and now you’re an accessory | 逃离现场 现在你还得加一条协犯 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry, man I know you’re confused but… | 对不起 老兄 我知道你也许不理解 但… |
[31:07] | you just made a deal with the wrong guy | 和你谈条件的人 就是个有罪的人 |
[31:24] | This isn’t a good time | 来的不是时候 |
[31:25] | We have a warrant to search your house | 我们有搜查令 |
[31:27] | And you’d better put some sunblock on | 你最好再涂点防晒霜 |
[31:29] | because we’re going downtown | 因为你得跟我们走一趟 |
[31:30] | My memory isn’t any better than it was yesterday | 我昨天不记得 现在也想不起来什么 |
[31:35] | I’m not up to it | 我没法合作 |
[31:35] | Well, we’ll swing by the hospital | 那我们顺便去趟医院 |
[31:37] | And you can explain to them why you checked | 你可以向他们解释一下 |
[31:38] | yourself out early against doctor’s orders | 为什么你不听医生的建议 提前出院 |
[31:41] | We’re investigating a homicide | 我们来调查的是谋杀案 |
[31:44] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[31:45] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[31:48] | You may come in | 你们请进 |
[31:52] | I was here | 我在这里 |
[31:56] | Can anyone verify that? | 有人能证实么 |
[31:57] | Preferably someone not on the payroll | 最好别是你的客户 |
[32:02] | Captain Brass would like to know where I was last night | Brass队长想知道我昨晚在哪 |
[32:09] | She was here | 她在这 |
[32:11] | With me | 和我 |
[32:26] | You were there all night | 你整晚都在这 |
[32:28] | Want to explain why? | 能解释一下么 |
[32:31] | Look, I know that you don’t go home and cuddle your insects every single night | 我知道你每天晚上都不回家 在这逗你的小虫子 |
[32:35] | but why would you go there knowing that we’re in the middle of an investigation? | 但你为什么上她那 明明知道我们在进行调查 |
[32:39] | And now she’s a prime suspect with you as her alibi | 现在她是主要嫌疑犯 你却成了不在场证人 |
[32:41] | It was a social call that’s all | 只是社交活动 没什么 |
[32:46] | So, when your personal life gets tangled up in a case | 如果你的私人生活和案子有关 |
[32:50] | that’s off limits? | 那绝对是禁地 不是么 |
[32:51] | Yes | 是的 |
[32:53] | Isn’t that a little hypocritical? | 那你这是不是有点虚伪 |
[32:54] | Apparently so | 的确有点 |
[32:55] | You know I’d slap you, but I think you’d enjoy it too much | 我真想扇你 但是挨打说不定你更舒服 |
[33:01] | Look, I went to Heather’s on a hunch | 我是凭直觉去Heather家的 |
[33:05] | There’s something | 我总觉得她有点 |
[33:07] | not right with her | 不大对劲 |
[33:13] | Your timing sucked | 但去的时候真是不巧 |
[33:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:21] | So now you’re building your own? | 你在做自己办公室模型 |
[33:23] | Yeah | 没错 |
[33:24] | Keeps my hands busy | 我找些事做 |
[33:26] | You think I paid someone to kill Porter | 你认为是我雇人杀的Porter |
[33:29] | and then used Grissom as my alibi? | 然后利用Grissom当不在场证据 |
[33:31] | And with your history, yes | 考虑一下你的案底 没错 |
[33:34] | How do you know Vernon Porter? | 你怎么认识Vernon Porter的 |
[33:36] | He did some work for me I helped him get the job at Oakley’s | 他帮我做过些事 我帮他在Oakley找的工作 |
[33:38] | You know what? That’s the first thing you said to me that doesn’t sound like a lie | 告诉你 我觉得这是这句像是你第一句真话 |
[33:42] | What kind of work? | 帮过你什么 |
[33:43] | I needed to locate someone | 我想找个人 |
[33:46] | So an ex-cop does some legwork for you | 让个老警察帮你跑腿 |
[33:48] | So what happened– did you have a falling out | 然后呢 你们是不是吵架了 |
[33:49] | or he threaten you? | 还是他威胁你了 |
[33:52] | First skipped message Received yesterday at 12:02 p.m. | 第一条未读取信息 昨天晚上12:02分 |
[33:56] | Hey, Heather, Vernon | 嘿 Heather 我是Vernon |
[33:58] | Looks like you got yourself into something | 看来你好像惹了麻烦 |
[33:59] | If you need anything, call me | 如果你有需要 给我打电话 |
[34:01] | Call me anyway Let me know you’re okay | 打个电话 别让我担心 |
[34:05] | Does that sound like a man who wants to hurt me Captain Brass? | 你听 这像是个想伤害我的人么 Brass队长 |
[34:07] | Oh, I don’t know, Heather I don’t know | 我不知道 Heather 我不知道 |
[34:09] | I mean, you get assaulted at Old West Town where he works | 你在他工作的仿西部旧镇上受到攻击 |
[34:12] | he calls it in then he ends up dead | 他报的警 结果他现在死了 |
[34:14] | What is it just one big coincidence? | 难道就是巧合 |
[34:15] | I already told you I was there on business | 我告诉你了 我去那是做生意 |
[34:18] | Mr. Porter had nothing to do with it | Porter先生跟那没什么关系 |
[34:19] | Yeah, but it was your business that got him killed | 但正是你做的生意导致他的被杀 |
[34:22] | Come on, come on, we both know that you weren’t there for some Western hoedown | 拜托 我们都知道你上那 绝对不是为了什么西部舞会 |
[34:25] | So what were you doing there? | 那你上那干嘛去了 |
[34:29] | The semen on the tissue in the bathroom did not come from Vernon Porter | 厕所纸巾上的精液并不是Vernon Porter的 |
[34:33] | Well, the underwear that I pulled from the toilet | 我从马桶里找到的内裤 |
[34:36] | was a 38-inch waist Porter was a 34 He didn’t attack Heather | 是38英寸的腰围 但Porter是34英寸 所以攻击的Heather的不是他 |
[34:40] | But we know he was there | 但我们知道 他也在场 |
[34:42] | One of Heather’s clients pays for a kinky Wild West fantasy | Heather的客人花钱 是想换个奇怪的狂野西部的性幻想 |
[34:46] | only to discover he had an audience? | 结果发现 竟然还有个观众 |
[34:48] | Well, I don’t want to derail this | 我不是想打断你们思路 |
[34:50] | but why kill Porter and not go after Heather? | 为什么杀了Porter 却没有杀Heather |
[34:52] | ‘Cause she’s not talking | 因为她并没有开口 |
[34:53] | Her business is based on discretion | 她的生意就是建立在保密基础上 |
[34:57] | Couldn’t count on Porter’s discretion | Porter肯定不会保这个密 |
[34:58] | So this client goes back to Oakley’s the next night | 所以这个客人第二天又回到Oakley |
[35:01] | and shoots Porter | 开枪杀了Porter |
[35:04] | Oh, Mandy got a hit off the revolver and the ammo box | Mandy在左轮枪和子弹盒上查到了 |
[35:07] | Benjamin Oakley | 是Benjamin Oakley |
[35:08] | His family owns the place | 那里是他家的公园 |
[35:10] | Yeah, he had access | 他应该能接触到枪和子弹 |
[35:12] | Yeah, I’m calling Brass | 我现在给Brass打电话 |
[35:15] | Sara will fill you in | Sara会告诉你的 |
[35:16] | Hey, Jim… | 嘿 Jim… |
[35:19] | We may have a suspect | 查到嫌疑犯 |
[35:27] | I’m the only one Heather trusts | 我是Heather唯一信任的人 |
[35:29] | I get it | 我明白 |
[35:33] | Sara… | |
[35:36] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[35:39] | It’s fine | 没关系 |
[35:42] | Do what you need to do | 你觉得应该做 就去做 |
[35:55] | When the submissive accepts they’re in control | 一旦顺从一方接受了自己是受控一方 |
[35:59] | that’s when they embrace their true power They can say “stop” | 他们就会体会到真正的力量 他可以说”停下” |
[36:02] | They can choose to either end the pain or continue enduring it | 他们可以选择终止痛苦 也可以选择继续承受 |
[36:06] | But… | 但是… |
[36:07] | higher consciousness doesn’t negate our animal instinct to survive | 更高的意识并不能压制住我们的本能 |
[36:12] | Dr. Grissom you requested a custody file from the court | Grissom博士 你向法庭索要一份监护权文件 |
[36:15] | Thank you, Judy | 谢谢你 Judy |
[36:18] | I’m assuming it’s for your investigation into the Miniature Killer | 我想可能是为了调查微缩模型杀手那案 |
[36:22] | Everybody in the lab believes you’re gonna get him | 实验室里人人都相信你会抓住他的 |
[37:02] | She’s all I have left of Zoe | 除了Zoe 她就是我的唯一了 |
[37:05] | Can you tell if she’s ever given birth? | 你能看出 她有没有生过孩子么 |
[37:09] | There was some scarring on her pelvic bones | 她的盆骨上有些疤痕 |
[37:11] | but given the condition of the body | 但是从身体状况来看 |
[37:13] | it’s hard to say for sure | 很难确定 |
[37:16] | This is your granddaughter | 这个是你的孙女 |
[37:18] | Did you take this picture? | 是你照的这张照片么 |
[37:19] | I hired someone to find her | 我雇人去找她 |
[37:23] | I can’t give her love | 既然不能把爱献给她 |
[37:25] | but I can give her the freedom to be who she wants to be | 可以给她自由 让她自己选择将来 |
[37:34] | Is this official police business? | 你来是办案的么 |
[37:36] | No | 不 |
[37:37] | Did Heather send you? | 是不是Heather让你来的 |
[37:39] | No, I’m just a friend of hers | 不 我是她的朋友 |
[37:43] | Did she tell you about me? | 她跟你提过我么 |
[37:45] | Not really | 没提过 |
[37:46] | We were married very young | 我们结婚时候还小 |
[37:47] | Didn’t last long | 婚姻并不长 |
[37:50] | Heather left without telling me she was pregnant | Heather没告诉我她怀孕 就离开了 |
[37:54] | I wasn’t aware I had a child until after Zoe was already dead | 直到Zoe死了 我才知道我曾有过一个孩子 |
[38:01] | That’s Zoe’s daughter Heather’s granddaughter | 那是Zoe的女儿 Heather的孙女 |
[38:03] | Her name is Alison | 她叫Alison |
[38:07] | So why are you here? | 那你来干什么呢 |
[38:09] | I’m just trying to understand what’s happening to her | 我想了解一下 到底她经历过什么 |
[38:15] | I’m aware that the court | 我知道 法庭没有通过 |
[38:19] | has denied her visitation rights | 她的探视权 |
[38:22] | Wouldn’t you? | 你会通过么 |
[38:24] | I’m not sure | 那不好说 |
[38:27] | Has Heather tried to give you any money for Alison? | Heather有没有为了Alison给过你钱 |
[38:31] | Yes, the day before yesterday | 给过 就是前天 |
[38:32] | I got a call from the bank | 我收到银行的电话 |
[38:34] | Heather had set up a very generous trust fund for her | Heather给她建了一个很丰厚的信托基金 |
[38:38] | no strings attached | 没有任何条件 |
[38:40] | I assumed she sold her house | 我猜 她可能是卖了房子 |
[38:41] | Can you tell me how much? | 你能告诉我有多少钱么 |
[38:44] | $843,508 | 843508美元 |
[38:47] | I know Heather had closed her business a few months ago | 我知道Heather几个月前就不做生意了 |
[38:49] | trying to convince the judge she’d be a fit guardian | 想向法官证明 她是个合适的监护人 |
[38:53] | so it had to be from the sale | 肯定是卖房子所得 |
[38:55] | I wonder if she calculated the exact amount it, would cost | 我不知道她是不是仔细算过 |
[39:00] | to raise a child and put her through college | 要培养一个孩子 直到她上完大学 |
[39:04] | especially at Harvard | 尤其是哈佛大学 |
[39:07] | That’s where she sent Zoe | 正是Zoe上的大学 |
[39:14] | But it wasn’t her house that she sold | 但她卖的并不是她的房子 (伟大的母亲 卖的是自己的命) |
[39:21] | You took a shot at Porter | 你开枪打了Porter |
[39:23] | That’s attempted murder | 这应该是蓄意谋杀 |
[39:25] | Your dad’s not going to like that, Benny | 你爸爸是不希望你这样的 Benny |
[39:30] | This is a warrant for your DNA | 这是采集你DNA的授权 |
[39:31] | Why do you need my DNA? | 为什么要我的DNA |
[39:33] | To prove that you also attacked Heather Kessler | 也为了证明 是你攻击了Heather Kessler |
[39:36] | And that makes two attempted murders | 这就是两起蓄意谋杀案 |
[39:38] | And that adds up to a lot of jail time, bud | 你可得坐很久的牢了 老兄 |
[39:41] | Open up | 张开嘴 |
[39:42] | I didn’t touch her, okay? | 我没碰过她 |
[39:44] | I didn’t kill Porter | 也不是我杀的Porter |
[39:45] | What do you want, a gold star for being a bad shot? | 你想要什么 枪法最不准金牌 |
[39:50] | Porter knew I lied | Porter知道我撒谎了 |
[39:51] | He wanted 50 grand to keep his mouth shut | 他想要我给他5万美元 |
[39:54] | And I was gonna pay him | 我是想给他钱的 |
[39:55] | I went to the bank to get the money, but | 去银行提钱 结果发现 |
[39:58] | somebody drained the account | 有人已经把帐户钱提空了 |
[40:00] | There was a million dollars in that account last week | 上周还有100万美元 |
[40:01] | Who authorized the transfer? | 谁批准转帐的 |
[40:03] | Jack Oakley | |
[40:05] | I went there to kill my father | 我是去杀我爸爸的 |
[40:08] | I knew he was going to meet Heather | 我知道他要见Heather |
[40:09] | but for some reason she didn’t show | 但不知道为什么 她没来 |
[40:12] | And Porter got up the courage to ask my dad for the money | Porter鼓足勇气向我爸要钱 |
[40:15] | He’d seen my father with Heather | 他见到了我爸爸跟Heather在一起 |
[40:16] | You sick bastard! | 你个流氓 |
[40:18] | You got 24 hours then I turn you in! | 给你24小时 不然就告发你 |
[40:33] | The Marquis de Sade’s got nothing on my old man | 那个萨德侯爵(性变态-这里指Heather) 对我爸根本没什么感觉 |
[40:36] | Inflicting pain is his idea of foreplay | 体验切肤痛苦是我爸性爱的前戏 |
[40:38] | You’re your mother’s son not mine | 你是你妈没用的儿子 一点儿也不像我 |
[40:43] | Do you know how much money he spent abusing women? | 你知道他为虐待女性 花了多少钱么 |
[40:48] | He didn’t leave anything for my mother and me | 他没有给我妈妈和我留下任何东西 |
[40:50] | except for more abuse | 除了更多的折磨 |
[40:56] | It had to stop | 必须结束这一切 |
[40:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[40:59] | His phone’s off; every time his phone’s off, he’s with her | 电话关了 每次他关电话 他肯定是跟她在一起 |
[41:01] | Is he at the saloon? | 是在酒吧间么 |
[41:02] | No, he wouldn’t do that not after Porter | 不 发生了Porter的事 他不会在那做的 |
[41:04] | He’s got to be at Heather’s | 他肯定是在Heather家 |
[41:12] | So your sick fantasy was to kill her | 那你变态的性幻想 就是杀了她 |
[41:15] | I didn’t do anything | 我什么都没做 |
[41:17] | She solicited me | 是她恳求我的 |
[41:19] | Strictly a business deal | 完全是生意交易 |
[41:21] | She needed the money | 她需要钱 |
[41:23] | I paid her close to $1 million for this, you know that? | 我给了她差不多100万 你们知道么 |
[41:27] | That’s about all I’m gonna say | 我要说的就这么多 |
[41:31] | I’ll be talking with my lawyer | 我要找律师 |
[41:35] | Too bad you spent the million | 你把100万都花了 真可惜 |
[41:37] | You could use it on your defense | 本来能用在辩护费上的 |
[41:42] | Look, Heather for what it’s worth | Heather 不管你关不关心 |
[41:45] | I think you’re in the clear | 你已经洗脱罪名了 |
[41:46] | The D.A.’s not gonna press charges | 检察官不会起诉的 |
[41:49] | Attempted murder assisted suicide the lines are kind of blurred | 蓄意谋杀与协助自杀之间的界限太模糊 |
[41:54] | But do yourself a favor | 我看你还是帮帮你自己 |
[41:57] | Get some help | 看看大夫吧 |
[42:23] | Leave me alone | 别管我 |
[42:26] | I didn’t ask you to save me | 我没让你救我 |
[42:28] | I know | 我知道 |
[42:31] | What am I supposed to do? I’m your friend | 那我能做什么 我是你朋友 |
[42:36] | Besides, there’s someone I want you to meet | 而且 还有人想见你 谨以此集献给天下伟大的母亲 李瑶妈妈 母亲节快乐 |