时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | MAN: Yeah. One of the gals fished him out of the pool, | 是一个姑娘把他从池子里捞上来的 |
[00:59] | and the owner called me. | 是这里老板报的警 |
[01:01] | No one’s touched the body since. | 后来没有人碰过尸体 |
[01:02] | Where’s your coroner? | 验尸官呢 |
[01:03] | Oh,couldn’t get him on the horn. | 我可找不着他人 |
[01:04] | Probably out in some barn, | 可能在哪个农场 |
[01:07] | up to his elbows in a cow’s vagina. | 给母牛接生呢 |
[01:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[01:11] | Oh. Yeah. Coroner’s a part-time gig here in Brime County. | 我们验尸官在Brime县当兼职兽医 |
[01:14] | He’s a veterinarian. That’s his money gig. | 他本来是兽医 那才是他主要钱源 |
[01:16] | Control, this is CSI Sidle. | 总台 我是CSI Sidle |
[01:18] | We’re going to need\ Na coroner for that 419 | 我们需要调遣一位验尸官 |
[01:20] | out at the Sugar Cane Ranch. | 派到甘蔗农场的凶杀案现场 |
[01:27] | This is a strange crowd for a cathouse. | 这地方怎么围了些这样的人呐 |
[01:30] | MAN: Hey,Sheriff! | 嘿 警长 |
[01:31] | Di-Did you hear about my wife? | 你 你听说过我妻子么 |
[01:33] | Somebody shot my wife. Yeah. | -有人射杀的她 -知道 |
[01:36] | No,I’m telling ya, they shot my wife. | 真的 我告诉你 他们杀了我妻子 |
[01:38] | Yeah. Okay. All right. Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[01:40] | Settle down,Milton. Settle down. Okay. | 放松 Milton 放松 |
[01:41] | His wife died about ten years ago of a stroke. | 他妻子是十年前中风去世的 |
[01:45] | What is with all the old-timers out here tonight? | 这些老年人大晚上在这干嘛 |
[01:47] | Oh,they live here. | 他们都住在这 |
[01:48] | Yeah,all over these hills. | 都住在这些山上 |
[01:50] | Cheap rents, abundant sunshine… | 房租便宜 阳光充足… |
[01:52] | Life is good here in Brime County. | Brime县的生活还是很惬意的 |
[01:58] | Guy’s name is Lorenzo Morales. | 这人名叫Lorenzo Morales |
[02:02] | “Happy” Morales. | 也叫”Happy” Morales |
[02:04] | I saw him fight LeRoi Steele at the Sands a couple | 我在Sands那见过他跟LeRoi Steele打过 |
[02:07] | of years ago. | 几年前了 |
[02:07] | Took a vicious beating. | 打得很猛 |
[02:09] | Never touched the mat once. | 一次都没有倒下 |
[02:11] | Well,he’s definitely down for the count. | 这回肯定是倒地计时了 |
[02:13] | Listen. I want to tell you something. | 我得告诉你们一下 |
[02:14] | George and Doris Babinkian own this place. | 这的老板是George跟Doris Babinkian |
[02:17] | Run a real tight ship. | 生意一直中规中矩 |
[02:18] | Never had a problem in all the years they’ve been here. | 这些年来 从来没出过问题 |
[02:20] | Just good people. | 都是好人 |
[02:21] | Pay their taxes, provide employment, | 按时交税 提供就业 |
[02:23] | Pillars of the community. | 是这个区的支柱 |
[02:24] | You know,last month actually,they had a… | 上个月 他们刚刚… |
[02:26] | Ned,you left this in my room again. | Ned 你把这个忘在我房间了 |
[02:30] | Oh. Thanks. Thanks,Aimee. | 哦 谢谢 Aimee |
[02:34] | She… | 她… |
[02:44] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[02:46] | Gunshot wound? | 枪伤 |
[02:48] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[02:52] | He’s got a contusion over his right eye. | 他右眼有撞伤 |
[02:54] | Could be associated with the incident. | 有可能跟案件有关联 |
[02:56] | Well,he was a boxer. | 他是个拳击手 |
[03:05] | Feels like bathwater. | 感觉像洗澡水 |
[03:06] | It’s got to be 90 degrees. | 肯定有90度(32摄氏度) |
[03:08] | There’s no way we’re going to get an accurate T.O.D. | 看来是没法查出准确死亡时间了 |
[03:10] | Places like this always keep their pools warm. | 像这样的地方 游泳池水温总是偏高 |
[03:13] | Encourages the girls to swim topless. | 这样小姑娘都喜欢穿得少些 |
[03:15] | It’s good for business. | 生意就会更好 |
[03:19] | So they tell me. | 他们告诉我的 |
[04:13] | So when was the last time you saw the deceased? | 你最后见死者是什么时候 |
[04:16] | It was,like, an hour ago, | 在他们把他装车的时候 |
[04:18] | when they took him away on that cart. | 大约 一个小时前吧 |
[04:20] | No,I… | 不 我… |
[04:22] | you know,I meant the last time you saw him alive. | 我是说 你最后见到他活着的时候 |
[04:24] | I saw him around noon yesterday. | 那是差不多是昨天中午 |
[04:26] | Made him his favorite meal. Meat. | 给他做了最爱吃的 肉 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Mr. Babinkian… | Babinkian先生… |
[04:32] | Oh,you call me Binky. Everybody call me Binky. | 叫我Binky 人人都叫我Binky |
[04:34] | Okay,Binky,tell me about… Lorenzo? | -好的 Binky 能不能跟我讲讲… |
[04:36] | Everybody call him Happy. Mm-hmm. | 大家都叫他Happy |
[04:38] | What? Does everybody have a nickname around here? | 什么 这里是不是人人都有外号 |
[04:40] | Not me. I’m just Doris. Nut? | 我没有 我就叫Doris 吃坚果么 |
[04:42] | No,thank you,Doris. | 不用了 谢谢 Doris |
[04:45] | So tell me about Happy. BINKY: Oh,Happy,Happy. | -那跟我说说Happy -哦 Happy Happy |
[04:47] | He was a fighter. | 他是个战士 |
[04:48] | He was a born boxer. | 天生就是个拳击手 |
[04:50] | He had speed, he had skills, | 有速度 有技术 |
[04:52] | he had heart, he had… punch! | 有胆量 有…猛击 |
[04:55] | You know,four years ago,he was a top-ranked middleweight. | 四年前 他还是中量级的顶尖选手 |
[04:58] | That’s right. Yeah. But he… I don’t know… | 是啊 但是他…我也不知道… |
[05:01] | stumble into hard times. | 有些陷入困境 |
[05:02] | Oh,yeah? What do you mean? | 是么 你是指什么 |
[05:04] | You know. Boompa,boompa sniff,sniff. Like,party time. | 喝喝 抽抽 就是一度享乐 |
[05:08] | And I… I mean, I buy his contract, | 我…我花钱跟他签了合同 |
[05:12] | I take him out here, I give him a double-wide. | 把他带到这来 花钱让他旅行 |
[05:14] | I build him a gym to train him, and I train him. | 建了个体育馆 培训他 我来训练他 |
[05:17] | I can make him a champion. | 我可以培养他当冠军 |
[05:18] | He did that. | 他也做到了 |
[05:20] | You took a boxer who likes to party | 你把一个爱享乐的拳击手 |
[05:21] | to a whorehouse to train? Do you think that was smart? | 带到一个仓库来培训 这决策明智么 |
[05:23] | Well,in hindsight, maybe not so good idea. | 现在看来 也许不是个好主意 |
[05:27] | So,anybody have a grudge against Happy that you know of? | 你认识谁和Happy有仇么 |
[05:30] | Everybody loved Happy. | 大家都喜欢Happy |
[05:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:35] | You… | 你… |
[05:36] | I want you to catch | 你一定要抓住 |
[05:37] | this person. | 这个人 |
[05:39] | Find him,please. | 一定找到凶手 拜托 |
[05:41] | And,you know… | 告诉你… |
[05:45] | anytime your boys need a break, | 如果你手下想歇歇 |
[05:47] | we have something here we call a cop special. | 我们这里有种”条子”特惠 |
[05:50] | You’ll like it. Any girl, | 你们一定喜欢 姑娘随便挑 |
[05:52] | no charge | 不要钱 |
[05:53] | and one complimentary drink… | 还送一杯饮品… |
[05:56] | Oh,two! | 哦 两杯 |
[05:58] | Okay,two complimentary drinks. | 好 两杯免费饮品 |
[06:00] | And one appetizer | 还有酒吧里的开胃餐 |
[06:02] | of your choice here at the bar. | 你随意挑一种 |
[06:04] | Tonight,we have,uh…? Baba ghanoush. | -今晚 我们是… |
[06:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:07] | Well,thank you. Thank you very much. | 那谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[06:08] | You two really run a mom-and-pop operation. | 你们真是家恩爱夫妻店啊 |
[06:10] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | And now,if you don’t mind,I’d like to talk to the hookers. | 如果你不介意 我想跟你们这小姐聊聊 |
[06:16] | Hooking is what girls do out on the street. | 小姐是说街上那些 |
[06:18] | Here we prefer the term “pleasure provider.” | 我们在这叫她们”情趣服务员” |
[06:24] | Ooh! Beer caps,candy wrappers, cigarette butts,used condoms. | 哦 啤酒盖 糖纸 烟屁 安全套 |
[06:29] | This is one pool I am not | 这种游泳池 我是永远不想进去试试的 |
[06:32] | feeling a pressing need to take a dip in. | |
[06:36] | Ugh. Me either. | 呃 我也是 |
[06:38] | This chair has taken quite a beating, | 这把椅子真是被打得够呛 |
[06:40] | and this cigarette looks like | 这根烟看上去像 |
[06:41] | it was just left here and burned out. | 是放在这 自己烧尽的 |
[06:43] | Hand me an evidence marker, will you? | 递给我一个证据牌 好么 |
[06:48] | There is a stain on the filter. | 过滤嘴这有个污迹 |
[06:53] | Could be blood, could be lipstick. | 像是血 又像是唇膏 |
[06:55] | If this fellow was shot through the throat, | 如果他是被射穿喉咙 |
[06:58] | and had a nasty lump on the head, | 而且头上被打肿了一大块 |
[07:00] | could be how he ended up face down in the pool. | 所以 他一头栽在池子里死掉了 |
[07:05] | Yeah,but there’s no blood by the pool. | 但是池边没有血迹 |
[07:07] | If he was shot shot here, you’d expect spatter. | 如果他是在这被击中 应该有血溅 |
[07:10] | Back-splash could have washed it away | 也许是他掉到池里溅起的水 |
[07:12] | when he hit the water. | 把血都冲掉了 |
[07:13] | I kind of doubt it. | 我看不大可能 |
[07:15] | The bloodstains on his shirt were straight up and down. | 他衣服上和血是朝下流的 |
[07:16] | They had time to settle in. | 而且已经浸进去了 |
[07:18] | I think he was shot somewhere else, | 我估计 他是在别处中弹 |
[07:21] | and just got dumped in here. | 只是被扔在这了 |
[07:23] | Well,it sounds like we need to play… | 看来我们得开始… |
[07:29] | “Find the Bullet.” | “搜子弹”行动了 |
[07:35] | All right. Open up,please. | 好的 请张开嘴 |
[07:38] | Honey,come see me later. | 亲爱的 以后来找我 |
[07:40] | I can show you a better way to get DNA. | 我告诉你 获取DNA更好的方法 |
[07:47] | BRASS: So did you see Lorenzo “Happy” Morales last night? | 你昨晚见过Lorenzo “Happy” Morales么 |
[07:50] | Uh-uh. | |
[07:51] | No. | 没 |
[07:52] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[07:53] | No? No. | -没 -没 |
[07:56] | Mm… Mm-mm. | 嗯…没 |
[07:57] | Did you hear any gunshots? Any shouting? Anything unusual? | 听到枪响了么 喊叫声 其它特别的 |
[08:00] | No. | 没 |
[08:02] | No. | 没 |
[08:05] | So what did you do last night? | 那你昨晚干嘛了 |
[08:06] | A guy came in,and he brought his 18-year-old son, | 有个男的 带着他18岁的儿子 |
[08:10] | and I made him a man. | 我让他成了男人 |
[08:13] | I popped his man cherry. | 我破了他的处子身 |
[08:14] | Oh,the usual stuff. | 跟平常一样 |
[08:15] | I had a pretty good night. | 昨晚挺好的 |
[08:17] | I tickled a guy. | 让一个男的很尽兴 |
[08:19] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[08:20] | I had a cold, | 我感冒了 |
[08:21] | so I stayed in my room and I read Pride and Prejudice. | 所以待在屋里 看《傲慢与偏见》 |
[08:25] | I have a big fat crush on Mr. Darcy. | 我特别迷里面的Darcy先生 |
[08:28] | I had two… no,three dates. | 我有两…不 三个约会 |
[08:33] | Then I hung around the bar and watched TV. | 然后就在酒吧那 看电视了 |
[08:36] | So,what did you think of Happy? | 你认为Happy人怎么样 |
[08:38] | He was fine. | 他人不错 |
[08:39] | Actually,he was kind of… | 说实话 他还有点… |
[08:41] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[08:42] | And he was… | 他有些… |
[08:45] | I mean,I didn’t have nothing against him. | 我是说 我不讨厌他 |
[08:47] | Let me make something clear for you. | 我跟你讲清楚 |
[08:49] | This is a homicide investigation. | 这是凶杀案调查 |
[08:50] | If you’re lying to me, even a little bit, | 如果你撒谎的话 哪怕就一点点 |
[08:53] | I’m going to come down on you like a load of bricks. | 我就会缠着你没完没了 |
[08:55] | So let me ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[08:56] | What did you think of Happy? | 你认为Happy人怎么样 我受不了他 如果不是我的话 他会下地狱的 他就是个贼 |
[09:02] | He was messed up,man. | 他简直是一团糟 |
[09:04] | He took pills to get wood, then he couldn’t even finish. | 只有吃药才能硬 但还坚持不到最后 |
[09:08] | Plus,he had the windy problem. | 而且 他还有”吹风”的毛病 |
[09:10] | What does that mean? He talked too much? | 什么意思 他话太多了 |
[09:12] | No. He passed gas too much. | 不 他特别爱放屁 |
[09:14] | He smelled really bad. | 他特别臭 |
[09:17] | I mean,I know you’re not supposed | 我是说 做我们这行 |
[09:18] | to be sensitive in this line of work… | 不能太敏感了… |
[09:20] | But that guy could blister paint. | 他身上那些脓水 都能画画了 |
[09:22] | Wow. What pissed me off, | 哇 最让我讨厌的是 |
[09:24] | he started coming around, | 他后来经常来 |
[09:25] | and he just stopped paying for it. | 但是 竟然开始不给钱了 |
[09:27] | He thought he could get anything and everything for free. | 他什么要求都得满足 而且还得免费 |
[09:30] | So,did Doris and Binky have a problem with this? | 那Doris和Binky他俩允许么 |
[09:33] | Binky had a big problem with it. | Binky对他非常不满 |
[09:37] | You keep your hands off my girls. | 你离那些姑娘远点 |
[09:39] | Okay? | 听到没 |
[09:39] | Hey,this is a whorehouse. | 嘿 这就是个仓库 |
[09:41] | That’s what they’re here for. | 不然要她们在这干嘛 |
[09:43] | You lazy,fat bum. | 你个懒肥猪 |
[09:45] | Why you don’t make yourself useful around here,eh? | 你为什么不能干点有用的 呃 |
[09:49] | Look at this piece of falling apart crap of a chair. | 看看这把破得快散架的椅子 |
[09:52] | You pick up a tool and fix it! | 你拿个工具 修修它 |
[09:55] | All right? | 行不行 |
[10:00] | Doris,uh… she had a little thing for Mr. Happy, | Doris 呃…她对Happy先生 有那么一点… |
[10:04] | if you know what I mean. | 你应该明白吧 |
[10:06] | Did he reciprocate? | 那他也有回应么 |
[10:07] | What? Was it a one-way thing | 什么 是单相思型 |
[10:09] | or a two-way thing? | 还是两相情悦型 |
[10:10] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你的意思 |
[10:12] | Did Binky know? | 那Binky知道么 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:17] | May I? | 请 |
[10:27] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | These monitors are live-feed only? | 这些监视器就是直播的 |
[10:34] | Nothing taped? Absolutely not. | -没有录下的 -当然没有 |
[10:37] | If we did that, and word got out, | 如果录下来 让别人知道了 |
[10:38] | we’d be out of business | 我们一星期内 |
[10:39] | in about a week. | 就没生意了 |
[10:42] | But I see that the rooms are wired for sound as well. | 但我看 这些屋子有监听设备 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Well,that’s for the girls’ protection. | 当然 是为了保护这些姑娘 |
[10:48] | And to make sure that they don’t short you | 是确保她们交上来的钱 |
[10:50] | on their financial transactions? | 没有揩过油吧 |
[10:52] | I just spot-check from time to time. | 我只是临时检查 |
[10:54] | I trust my girls. | 我相信这些姑娘 |
[10:56] | Did you hear anything unusual last night? | 昨晚听到什么奇怪的声音了么 |
[10:58] | Believe me, if I had heard anything, | 相信我 如果我听到了什么 |
[10:59] | you’d have known about it already. | 我早就告诉你了 |
[11:01] | I want to know | 我跟你们一样 |
[11:02] | what happened to that poor boy just as much… | 也想知道那可怜的孩子发生了什么… |
[11:05] | just as as much as anybody. | 我跟任何人都一样 |
[11:06] | You cared about him. | 你关心他 |
[11:08] | Happy was a child in a man’s body,you know? | Happy还是个长不大的孩子 你明白么 |
[11:12] | He had no family. | 他没有家人 |
[11:13] | He had nobody. | 没有一个亲人 |
[11:15] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[11:16] | His big comeback was going nowhere. | 他回归拳坛是没戏的 |
[11:17] | He was finished, and he knew it. | 他已经完了 他知道 Happy知道 Binky知道 大家都知道 |
[11:19] | Happy knew it. Binky knew it. Everybody knew it. | |
[11:22] | 25 people here last night,and nobody sees anything. | 昨晚这里有25个人 没人看到过发生了什么 |
[11:26] | Nice hat,honey. | 帽子很漂亮 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | So you’ve been to a place like this before? | 你是不是去过这样的地方 |
[11:31] | I worked a murder-suicide at the Naughty Kitty once. | 我以前在淘气小猫调查过谋杀-自杀案 |
[11:33] | No,no,come on. | 不 快说 |
[11:34] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说去过的意思 |
[11:35] | As a customer? No. | 作为顾客 没去过 |
[11:38] | You never paid for sex? | 你没找过妓女 |
[11:39] | I have not. | 没有 |
[11:41] | I find the whole idea very… bleak. | 我觉得那种事…很阴暗 |
[11:44] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:45] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[11:46] | Sex should provide | 性交是提供了 |
[11:47] | the opportunity for human connection, | 人与人交流的机会 |
[11:48] | but paid sex does the opposite of that. | 但花钱买来的性爱 只能事得其反 |
[11:50] | To me,sex without love is pointless. | 我认为 没有爱的性是没意义的 |
[11:56] | It makes you sad. | 只会让你更悲哀 |
[11:58] | Well,I’m pretty sure I don’t make you sad. | 那我肯定没让你悲哀过 |
[12:01] | No. You make me happy. | 当然 你让我感觉幸福 |
[12:30] | Methaqualone… | 安眠酮… |
[12:31] | benzodiazepine; antidepressants. | 镇静剂 抗抑郁药 |
[12:34] | Anabolic steroids, beta blockers, | 合成类因醇 阻滞剂(镇静剂) |
[12:37] | high-blood-pressure meds, | 降压药 |
[12:40] | Prevalis. | |
[12:41] | There’s no prescription labels. It’s all written in Spanish. | 都没有处方签 而且都是意大利文 |
[12:44] | Looks like a lot of this stuff came from south of the border. | 看来都是从南部国界运来的 |
[12:49] | Blood drops on the floor. | 地板上有血迹 |
[12:52] | Smears on the furniture and the walls. | 家具和墙上有擦拭痕迹 |
[12:57] | This might be where they ran the opening bell. | 可能这就是序曲开始的地方 |
[13:06] | Boxers all end up the same, | 拳击手的下场都一样 |
[13:08] | beaten,broken and forgotten. | 被打 破产 被遗忘 |
[13:10] | BROWN: Hmm,yeah,Joe Louis, George Foreman, | 没错 Joe Louis George Foreman |
[13:13] | Ali,Marciano, Frazier,Tyson | |
[13:17] | Who are those guys? | 这些人是谁 (谁 拳击明星呗~) |
[13:21] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[13:22] | Genitals are distended | 生殖器是肿的 |
[13:25] | and patchy and covered with large red welts. | 而且已经歪了 都是红的伤口 |
[13:28] | Testicles are swollen, | 睾丸也是肿的 |
[13:31] | roughly three times the average size. | 是正常的三倍 |
[13:34] | Scrotum is filled with fluid. | 阴囊里都是液体 |
[13:36] | It’s consistent with cardio edema or an STD. | 是心脏水肿 或性病的特征 |
[13:40] | Maybe an infection of some kind. | 可能是感染 |
[13:42] | Either that or this guy’s got the world’s ugliest Johnson. | 要不就是这人长了世界上最难看的小鸡鸡 |
[13:46] | Okay,I’ll just slice the scrotal sack | 好的 那我割开阴囊包 |
[13:49] | and draw out a fluid sample. | 提取一些液体样本 |
[13:51] | Oh,Doc,could you wait till I leave? Thanks. | 大夫 等我走了你再提取吧 多谢 |
[13:54] | This guy’s got a nasty crack on his head. | 这人头上有个很大的包 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Probably a fracture. | 可能是骨折 |
[13:58] | Wouldn’t surprise me | 当然也有可能 |
[13:59] | if there was a hematoma to go along with it. | 是一块血肿 |
[14:05] | There’s linear markings on the contusion. | 挫伤处有一条直线的痕迹 |
[14:11] | BROWN: Looks like letters of some kind. | 看来像是字母 |
[14:14] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[14:17] | I think it’s backwards. | 好像是倒过来的 |
[14:21] | I-N-C-H. | |
[14:25] | BINKY: Please,listen. | 听着 |
[14:26] | You make me close down my doors,cop cars in front! | 你是要我关门 警车停在门前 |
[14:30] | It’s not good for the business. | 我这样没法做生意 |
[14:32] | I know a man die here, but dead is dead. | 我知道这死个人 但死人不能复生 |
[14:35] | I lose my shirt. | 我衬衣还丢了呢 |
[14:37] | Are the girls allowed to keep any weapons | 这些姑娘可以藏武器么 |
[14:38] | in the room for self-defense? | 如果说是为了自为 |
[14:40] | No weapons. Strictly forbidden. | 没有武器 绝对禁止 |
[14:41] | Then you won’t mind if I check for myself,right? | 那我自己去查一下 你不介意吧 |
[14:43] | What do you mean, check for yourself? | 你说你自己去查 什么意思 |
[14:46] | How long will this take? | 要查多久 |
[14:48] | As long as it takes. | 那要看情况了 |
[14:49] | As long as it takes. | 看情况 |
[14:53] | Your mother sleep with Azerbaijani. | 你妈跟阿塞拜疆人睡 中国制造 |
[15:55] | BRASS: Dreama Little. | |
[15:58] | Is that your real name? | 是你的真名么 |
[16:01] | * Stars shining bright above you * | |
[16:07] | * Night breezes seem to whisper “I love you” * | |
[16:14] | * Birds singing in the sycamore tree * | |
[16:21] | * Dream a little dream of me. * | |
[16:26] | Do I look like Paula Abdul to you? | 你看我像Paula Abdul么 (美国偶像评委 哈) |
[16:31] | My daddy gave me that name ’cause he liked that song. | 我爸爸给我起的名字 他喜欢这首歌 |
[16:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Happy was hit in the head with a crowbar | Happy被撬棍击中了头部 |
[16:40] | we found in your room. | 在你房间发现了撬棍 |
[16:42] | You wiped off your fingerprints, | 你擦掉了指纹 |
[16:43] | but you didn’t wipe off his blood from the grooves. | 但没有擦掉凹槽里的血迹 |
[16:47] | He was always… coming up to my room, | 他总是…到我房间来 |
[16:52] | getting all up on me. | 在我身上发泄 |
[16:55] | He liked them other girls, | 别的姑娘他也喜欢 |
[16:56] | but he was obsessed with me. | 但他就愿意折磨我 |
[17:02] | Look,look what he did. | 看 你看他干的 |
[17:05] | He punched me right there in the ribs | 他就打在我的肋骨这 |
[17:06] | just for fun. | 就为了好玩 |
[17:08] | Stupid. Then he flipped me over | 白痴 然后把我翻过去 |
[17:10] | and then he started punching me back here. | 又打我后面 这里 |
[17:12] | Every night,drunk,crazy, messed up. | 每晚 喝醉以后 就发疯 折磨我 |
[17:17] | Whether he could get it up or not. | 不管他那立不立得起来 |
[17:19] | Last night I was just about to take my week off to bleed, | 昨晚我来月经 正在休息 |
[17:22] | and I wasn’t in the mood. | 而且我也没那个心情 |
[17:27] | No! | 不 |
[17:29] | So yeah… | 所以… |
[17:32] | …I hit him. | …是我打的他 |
[17:37] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[17:41] | It didn’t even drop him. | 那一下根本没怎么样 |
[17:43] | He just wandered off. | 他就走了 |
[17:46] | I’m going to let you in on a little secret. | 我告诉你点小秘密吧 |
[17:48] | You don’t get to decide | 你有没有杀人 |
[17:49] | whether you kill somebody or not. | 不是你自己说有就有 说没就没的 |
[17:51] | I just explained to you… | 我刚刚跟你解释… |
[17:52] | You whacked him on the side of the head with a crowbar. | 你用一把撬棍 打了别人的头 |
[17:54] | I know,but I didn’t… He came over… | 我知道 但我没… 他过来… |
[17:55] | That’s assault with a deadly weapon. | 你这叫以致命武器攻击 |
[17:58] | It doesn’t matter whether he wandered off or not. | 他有没有走开并不重要 |
[18:00] | He’s bleeding from the brain. | 他的脑部出血了 |
[18:01] | If he dies later on, that’s murder on you. | 如果他后来因此死了 那你就是谋杀 |
[18:08] | I killed him? | 我杀的他 |
[18:10] | You know,a jury may take into account the fact that you | 当然陪审团会考虑到 |
[18:12] | were abused, and I hope they do. | 你被他虐待的事实 我也希望他们考虑 |
[18:14] | But you’re not gonna just walk out of here. | 但你不会什么事都没有 |
[18:19] | I killed him! | 是我杀了他 |
[18:21] | You know,sometimes | 有时候 |
[18:25] | it helps | 写下来 |
[18:27] | to write it down. | 更好一些 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好的 我听说你正和那个用撬棍袭击拳击手的女孩在谈话 喂 是的 大夫 我正跟她在一起 我现在正和他在一起 打在头上那一下确实挺狠 但不是致命一击 |
[18:43] | ?????? | |
[19:12] | blow to the forehead caused bruising | 打在前额的一击 瘀青一直延伸到右耳垂 |
[19:15] | to the right frontal lobe. | |
[19:16] | It’s significant, | 这下很严重 |
[19:17] | but definitely sub-lethal by itself. | 但这一下只够重伤的 |
[19:19] | And what are those gray spots? | 那些灰色的点是什么 |
[19:21] | Just old scar tissue. | 是原来的伤疤 |
[19:23] | See it on boxers all the time. | 拳击手身上常见 |
[19:25] | It’s impossible to know what kind of brain damage | 当然我们现在无法得知 |
[19:27] | the guy was already living with. | 这人原来受过怎样的头部创伤 |
[19:29] | So what killed him? | 那死因是什么 |
[19:31] | In addition to the brain trauma | 除了头部的创伤 |
[19:32] | and the holes in his throat, he has needle marks. | 还有喉部的伤 他还有缩合的伤口 |
[19:35] | on his thighs, arms and buttocks. | 在腿部 臂部 臀部 |
[19:37] | I don’t know for certain what he was shooting up. | 我也不知道他到底死于什么 |
[19:39] | Still waiting for tox. | 还在等毒化检测结果 |
[19:40] | Well,he was found floating facedown in a pool, | 发现他的时候 他是脸朝下倒在游泳池里 |
[19:43] | so let’s start with the obvious. | 那不如从最简单的考虑 |
[19:44] | Any evidence of drowning? | 有可能是溺死么 |
[19:46] | His lungs were partially filled with blood and water. | 他肺部有一些血液和水 |
[19:49] | However,the neck wound transected | 但是颈部的伤口正好穿透了 |
[19:55] | the trachea below the epiglottis. | 会厌处的气管 |
[19:58] | So the air and the water | 所以空气和水 |
[19:59] | could have entered passively postmortem. | 有可能是死后被动流入 |
[20:02] | Well,the entry and the exit are the same size,but… | 伤口的入口与出口大小一致 但… |
[20:05] | it doesn’t look like a bullet wound to me. | 我看不像是子弹伤口 |
[20:07] | No,it seems more like a straight-through puncture. | 没错 更像是直接穿透的伤口 |
[20:11] | The bruising here | 这里的瘀青 |
[20:12] | is more developed than here. | 要比这里的深一些 |
[20:14] | At this point,all I can say for sure | 所以 我能确定的就是 |
[20:16] | is the neck wound occurred before the blow to the head. | 颈部伤要比头部伤早 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:47] | Catherine said we might not be | Catherine说我们要找的 也许并不是子弹 |
[20:50] | She happen to say what we are looking for? | 那她有没有说 要找的是什么 |
[20:52] | Not a bullet. | 不是子弹 |
[20:54] | Well,it looks like we have blood drops | 我看这像是血迹 |
[20:56] | heading towards Happy’s trailer. | 是朝向Happy的拖车 |
[20:58] | Mm-hmm. MILTON: Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:59] | You kids,you caught your, caught your guy? | 小子们 你们抓 到你们那凶手了么 |
[21:03] | No,sir. | 没有 先生 |
[21:05] | You going to catch him? | 你们要抓他么 |
[21:06] | We certainly hope so. Well, | 当然希望如此 |
[21:09] | think this might be of some help? | 我看这也许能有助你们破案 |
[21:19] | I told you, somebody shot my wife. | 我跟你们说了 有人射了我妻子 |
[21:23] | Come in. I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你们看看 |
[21:29] | There is what appears to be blood | 我看这这箭柄上 |
[21:32] | on the shaft. | 好像是血 |
[21:33] | I told ’em. | 我跟他们说了 |
[21:34] | I told ’em, but would they listen? | 我告诉他们了 但他们肯听么 |
[21:36] | No,no, | 不 不 |
[21:38] | just an old man running off at the mouth. | 总以为是个老头在那瞎说话 |
[21:40] | Did you see this happen? | 你看到事情的经过了吗 |
[21:42] | No. Woke up | 没有 早上醒来 |
[21:43] | this morning and found it like that. | 就发现了这个 |
[21:48] | I shot an arrow into the air, | 我箭破长空 |
[21:50] | and it fell to Earth I know not where. | 落地渺无踪 |
[21:53] | Oh,so swiftly it flew, | 飞驰青天外 |
[21:56] | the sight could not follow it in its flight. | 明眸难追从 |
[22:02] | Long,long… | 长 长 |
[22:03] | Sir. | 先生 |
[22:04] | That’s, | 真的 |
[22:06] | that’s really sweet. | 很甜美 |
[22:07] | That’s Longfellow. | 是朗费罗(Longfellow)的诗 (美国著名诗人) |
[22:09] | What do you kids know about poetry? | 你们这些小孩哪懂什么诗 |
[22:12] | Nick,arrow came in through that window. | Nick 箭是从窗户射进来的 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:21] | Even an idiot could see that. | 白痴都知道啊 |
[23:28] | Hey,Sara. | 嘿 Sara |
[23:30] | Found another arrow shot in the ground | 又在地上发现一枚箭 |
[23:32] | near that old tool shed. | 就在工具棚那旁边 |
[23:33] | Maybe the shooter got nervous. | 可能射箭的人紧张了 |
[23:35] | Well,to work in a brothel | 在妓院工作 |
[23:36] | you’re required to register your fingerprints,so… | 一定要登记指纹的 所以… |
[23:38] | I’m almost done here. I’ll catch up. Okay. | 我马上就查完 一会找你去 |
[23:41] | I’ll let you know if we get lucky. | 如果查到匹配 就告诉你 |
[23:44] | A long time afterward, | 时日久久盼 |
[23:45] | in an oak | 吾竟寻此箭 |
[23:47] | I found the arrow, still unbroke | 还未曾折断 |
[23:50] | And the song,from beginning to end, | 亦惊寻首歌 歌首至尾完 |
[23:54] | I found again in the heart | 弥然珍藏于 |
[23:55] | of a friend. | 挚友心之间 |
[23:59] | Keep the faith,Milton. | 要对我们有信心 Milton |
[24:52] | Connor. | |
[24:54] | Honey,are you asleep? | 亲爱的 你睡了么 |
[24:57] | Connor. | |
[25:01] | Hello,Doris. | 嘿 Doris |
[25:03] | Are you drunk? | 你是不是醉了 |
[25:06] | No. | 没有 |
[25:08] | Not too much. | 没太醉 |
[25:10] | What’s up,dude? | 什么事 伙计 |
[25:12] | Mr. Foster,we’re going to need to talk to you | Foster先生 我们得跟你聊聊 |
[25:13] | down at the police station. | 到我们警局走一趟 |
[25:15] | Okay? | 好么 |
[25:17] | Okey-doke. | 好的 好吧 |
[25:29] | CONNOR: Okay… | 好… |
[25:30] | so I shot Happy. | 是我射的Happy |
[25:32] | I hated that guy. | 我恨那人 |
[25:34] | But it was self-defense. | 但我属于自卫 |
[25:37] | Self-defense,really? How? | 自卫 是么 怎么说 |
[25:40] | I myself was trying to defend the girls. | 我 我是为了保护那些姑娘 |
[25:44] | They needed me to protect them. | 她们需要我保护她们 |
[25:47] | They depended me on that. | 她们只能靠我了 |
[25:48] | So that’s what I done. | 所以 我就动手了 |
[25:51] | This guy was a monster! | 那人是个怪物 |
[25:59] | He was all puffed up… | 他嗑药嗑得东倒西歪… |
[26:01] | like some big-ass… | 就像个大屁股的… |
[26:04] | lizard monster guy. | 怪物蜥蜴一样 |
[26:32] | So this is your idea of an assassination attempt? | 所以你的刺杀计划就是这样 |
[26:34] | This is your Lee Harvey? | 以为你是李・哈维 (刺杀肯尼迪的人) |
[26:35] | You hide behind a tool shed and shoot him | 藏在工具棚后面 用箭射他 我们都知道那把箭是你的 这就是你的计划 |
[26:37] | with a crossbow,which we all know you own– is that it? | |
[26:42] | Yeah,but he wouldn’t die. | 是的 但是他就是死不了 |
[26:44] | And I’m glad he did. | 也幸亏他没有死 |
[26:46] | And anyway, I wasn’t the one | 反正 我不是 |
[26:48] | that killed him. | 凶手 |
[26:49] | He just… | 他就… |
[26:53] | kept coming at me. | 一直追着我 |
[26:56] | He wouldn’t lie down. | 就是不倒下 |
[26:57] | Right. It was horrible. | -没错 -太可怕了 |
[27:00] | Connor. | |
[27:03] | You shot a guy in the neck, and you don’t think | 你朝一个人的脖子射了一箭 你真以为 |
[27:05] | you killed him? Uh-huh. | -你不是凶手 -当然 |
[27:08] | Well,how do you know you didn’t kill him? | 你怎么确定 不是你杀的他 |
[27:10] | How do you know he didn’t stagger off somewhere and… | 你怎么确定 后来他没倒下… |
[27:14] | you know,drop dead in the pool? | 比如说掉到游泳池里 |
[27:17] | I’m liking you for Happy’s murder. | 我看就是你杀的Happy |
[27:18] | I’m liking you a lot. | 我很看好你啊 |
[27:20] | But I didn’t kill him! | 但不是我杀的他 |
[27:21] | And I’d do it again if I had a chance! | 如果我有机会 我肯定杀了他 |
[27:27] | I killed him? | 是我杀的 |
[27:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:31] | I killed him? | 是我杀的他 |
[27:35] | I killed him! | 我杀了他了 |
[27:44] | Are you gonna get that? | 你不接么 |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 接 |
[27:50] | Listen,I just got a confession | 听着 他刚刚供认了 |
[27:52] | from the crossbow guy, so we’re all set. | 我们现在可以歇歇了 |
[27:54] | Well,then I am sorry to ruin your day, | 真是抱歉 我毁了你的一天 |
[27:57] | but I certainly appreciate the company. | 但幸好 咱们大家一起 |
[28:00] | Your guy might be the shooter… | 那小子是射箭的人… |
[28:04] | but he’s not the killer. | 但他不是凶手 |
[28:07] | He-he’s not… What do you mean? | 他 他不… 什么意思 |
[28:09] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[28:09] | It’s not him. | 凶手不是他 |
[28:18] | Happy was on the verge | Happy其实是 |
[28:19] | of anaphylactic shock. | 过敏性休克 |
[28:20] | His trachea was almost completely blocked. | 他的太厌已经完全被堵死了 |
[28:23] | And then he got shot. | 结果他被射穿了 |
[28:25] | The arrow reopened his airway, | 箭又打开了他的气管 |
[28:27] | in essence gave him an emergency tracheotomy. | 本质上来说 就像是个紧急气管切开手术 |
[28:30] | So the guy took an arrow through the throat, | 你是说 这人喉咙挨了一箭 |
[28:32] | and it prolonged his life? Apparently. | -反而延长了他的寿命 -很明显 |
[28:35] | And what are the odds of it nothitting a major artery? | 那没射到主动脉的机率有多大 |
[28:37] | Whatever comes right before zero. | 应该说是几乎没可能的 |
[28:39] | So C.O.D. is anaphylactic shock? | 那死因是过敏性休克 |
[28:43] | Not entirely. | 不全是 |
[28:44] | The epiglottal tissues | 会厌处的纤维 |
[28:45] | are only slightly swollen, | 只有轻微的肿胀 |
[28:47] | which suggests the anaphylaxis | 说明 过敏性的反应 |
[28:49] | had enough time to subside. | 后来又消退了 |
[28:52] | Not now,David. I’m sorry, | -现在没空 David -抱歉 |
[28:54] | but Happy’s antigen assay came back. | 但是Happy的抗原报告出来了 |
[28:56] | The anaphylaxis was a reaction to shellfish. | 过敏反应是因为吃了甲壳类食物 |
[28:59] | I didn’t find any seafood in his stomach or small intestine. | 但我在他胃和小肠没有发现海鲜 |
[29:02] | Just six and a half pounds | 只有6磅半的 |
[29:04] | of undigested red meat. | 没消化的红肉 |
[29:06] | Well,that explains the flatulence. | 只能解释了他的肠胃气胀 |
[29:08] | And nothing else. | 没别的了 |
[29:11] | HODGES: Anything? | 有什么 |
[29:12] | SANDERS: No shellfish yet, | 没有甲壳类食物 |
[29:14] | but plenty of used condoms, as well as antifungal powder, | 有好多用过的安全套 还有抗菌剂 |
[29:18] | vaginal lubricant,hair balls, | 阴部润滑剂 毛发团 |
[29:21] | toenail clippings, | 修甲刀 |
[29:22] | hemorrhoid cream | 痔疮膏 |
[29:24] | and lice-killing shampoo. | 还有去虱香波 |
[29:27] | Somehow,the whole brothel mystique | 看来 这种色情服务的神秘性 |
[29:28] | is wearing thin. | 越来越少了 |
[29:40] | I found a couple of syringes,too. | 发现了几个注射器 |
[29:42] | I thought these girls were supposed to be drug-free. | 我还以为这些姑娘不沾毒品的 |
[29:44] | Well,maybe there’s a legitimate medical reason for that. | 可能她们有合法的药物许可 |
[29:47] | Yeah. That’s why it was stuffed inside of a tampon applicator. | 因为合法才包在卫生棉棒里么 |
[29:53] | SANDERS: You know, | 其实 |
[29:54] | I kind of feel bad for these girls. | 我对这些姑娘挺惋惜的 |
[29:56] | Don’t feel too bad. | 不用太惋惜 |
[29:58] | They have health benefits,good pay. | 她们都有医疗优惠 工资很高 |
[30:00] | Women get regular checkups. | 还有定期体检 |
[30:02] | The industry is well-regulated, | 这行业组织很好 |
[30:03] | as opposed to picking a hooker up off the street. | 为了和在街上随便找那种行业形成对比 |
[30:08] | Does she have a disease? | 她有没有病 |
[30:09] | Multiple diseases? | 有多少种病 |
[30:10] | Is she crazy? Is she gonna roll you? | 精神正常么 会不会抢你钱 |
[30:12] | Where do you go? Do you do it in your car? | 你们上哪做 是不是在你车上 |
[30:15] | Behind a building? | 还是在楼后 |
[30:16] | Down a dark alley? | 还是在深巷子里 |
[30:17] | So you drive around, scared out of your mind. | 你就开着车 心惊胆战的 |
[30:21] | You finally get the nerve up, pick one you like, | 等你终于鼓起勇气 挑了一个你喜欢的 |
[30:23] | call her over, | 把她叫过来 |
[30:24] | she gets in– next thing you know, | 她上了车 等你再反应过来 |
[30:26] | you’re down on the pavement,cuffed, | 你已经倒在人行道上 被拷上手铐了 |
[30:28] | ’cause she’s an undercover cop, | 因为 她竟然是个卧底 |
[30:29] | but luckily,you’re three months shy of your 18th birthday, | 但走运的是 你还差3个月才18岁 |
[30:33] | so when you call your mom to come get you, | 所以你打电话让你妈妈接你回家 |
[30:34] | it doesn’t go on my permanent record. | 你的记录里就不会有这一笔 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:41] | We’ve got a winnah! | 找到了 |
[31:30] | GRISSOM: The prints on the shrimp tails | 虾尾上的指纹 |
[31:31] | all came back to George Babinkian, | 就是George Babinkian的 |
[31:33] | but whoever was eating the shrimp | 但不管是谁吃的这个虾 |
[31:34] | was wearing lavender lipstick– so I’m guessing | 用的是熏衣草色的唇膏 所以我想 |
[31:37] | it wasn’t Binky. | 应该不是Binky |
[31:39] | BRASS: Well,that’s Doris’s color. | Doris的唇膏就是熏衣草色 |
[31:41] | Doc was bothered there was no sign of shellfish | 但大夫的确比较头疼 |
[31:43] | in Happy’s digestive tracts, so he went back and checked | 因为Happy的消化系统内没有虾 所以他(很痛苦地)又查了一下 |
[31:46] | the genital area– there are | 生殖器那里 |
[31:47] | clear indications that the point of entry | 发现了 过敏物 |
[31:49] | of the anaphylaxis… was through | 进入体内的地方…正是 尿道 |
[31:52] | the urethra. Oh… | |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 原来如此 |
[31:56] | You know,when I talked to the girls, | 我问那些姑娘的时候 |
[31:58] | they told me that Doris and Happy had a thang. | 他们告诉我Doris和Happy有一腿 |
[32:00] | You add Binky into the mix, and that is one nasty little | 再把Binky加进去 这可是个很完整的 |
[32:02] | love triangle. | 三角恋 |
[32:04] | So,are we making progress? | 你们有什么进展么 |
[32:06] | Well,actually,it’s a… it’s a very complicated case. | 其实上 …这案子真的很复杂 |
[32:09] | We were hoping maybe you’d help us out a little. | 所以希望你俩能帮我们个忙 |
[32:11] | Well,of course, | 当然 |
[32:12] | gentlemen,anything. Well,apparently, | -先生们 愿为你们效劳 -其实 |
[32:15] | Happy was in the midst of a life- threatening anaphylactic collapse. | Happy其实是死于一起严重的过敏休克 |
[32:19] | Do you know what that means? | 你们明白我的意思么 |
[32:22] | Um…. It’s a very heavy | 呃…是一种很重的 |
[32:23] | allergy attack… | 过敏性反应… |
[32:25] | to shellfish. | 是对甲壳类食物过敏 |
[32:28] | But the strange thing is, the allergen,it seems, | 但奇怪的是 过敏物 |
[32:30] | was introduced into Happy’s system | 是通过口交接触 |
[32:32] | through oral-genital contact. | 进入Happy的体内的 |
[32:36] | I have no idea what you’re talking about now. | 我不知道 你们在说什么 |
[32:43] | DINKY: Now… | 现在… |
[32:45] | Uh… gentlemen, | 呃…先生们 |
[32:46] | she’s very hot my wife. | 我妻子很热情 |
[32:48] | She was very fond of… | 她非常喜欢… |
[32:50] | of this boxer. | 这个拳击手 |
[32:51] | Apparently. Will you excuse us? | -看得出来 -我们失陪一下 |
[32:53] | I would like to… comfort and talk to my wife. | 我想…安慰一下我妻子 |
[32:57] | Well,no, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 哦 不 稍等 稍等 |
[32:58] | No. I think it’ll be all right. Go ahead. | 不 我看可以 你们去吧 |
[33:01] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Take your time. | 不用着急 |
[33:06] | What was that about? | 你这是干嘛 |
[33:16] | These rooms are all wired for sound. | 这些房间都是有监听的 |
[33:18] | We can’t use this as evidence. | 这种监听不能做为证据 |
[33:20] | They have no expectation of privacy in those rooms. | 这些房间里根本没有隐私可言 |
[33:23] | Binky and Doris are | 平常是Binky和Doris |
[33:24] | the ones who wired them, | 来监听她们的姑娘 |
[33:25] | and they listen to their clients all the time. | 听她们跟那些客户 |
[33:33] | DORIS: That’s why you did it. | 原来你那样是有原因的 |
[33:34] | That’s why you fed me the shrimp. | 你喂我虾就是为了这个 |
[33:36] | I feed you shrimps because I love you. | 我喂你是因为我爱你 |
[33:38] | And you love shrimp,no?\ NDon’t play dumb with me,George. | -你爱吃虾 -别跟我装傻 George |
[33:40] | Somehow you figured out that Happy was allergic. | 反正你知道了Happy有过敏症 |
[33:42] | Oh,you crazy talk,crazy. | 你这是说疯话 |
[33:44] | No,it’s all clear to me now. | 不 我现在全明白了 |
[33:46] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[33:47] | Known about what? About me | -知道什么 -知道我 |
[33:49] | and Happy. | 和Happy的事 |
[33:53] | You were doing boxer? | 你跟拳击手上床 |
[33:56] | DORIS: Screw you,George. | 去死吧 George |
[33:57] | You know damn well I was. | 你肯定知道的 |
[33:59] | I don’t care of you have your flingy-flingys. | 我不在乎你那些花边新闻 |
[34:02] | We’re living in America,no? | 我们这是在美国 是不是 |
[34:03] | I mean everybody’s entitled | 我是说 每个人都有权 |
[34:05] | to pursuit of happy. | 去追求自己的幸福 |
[34:06] | What’s done is done,Doris. | 过去的就让它过去吧 Doris |
[34:09] | He was turning into big drag. | 他已经是个大废人了 |
[34:11] | He’s dead now. | 现在他也死了 |
[34:12] | May God take his soul and rest. | 愿上帝保佑他 可以安息 |
[34:14] | You’re setting me up,George. | 是你陷害的我 George |
[34:16] | I… | 我… |
[34:20] | Now don’t you shush me,George. | 你不许嘘我 George |
[34:22] | You know what? You’ve pulled some really | 告诉你 我知道你这辈子 |
[34:24] | out-to-lunch crap in your life, George,but this… | 干过很多可恶的事 George 但这次… |
[34:26] | is… | 是… |
[34:31] | GEORGE: What you just said… | 你刚才说的… |
[34:33] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是说真的 |
[34:34] | That was just crazy talk. | 都是气话 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:37] | I mean,nobody would ever possibly | 我是说 没有人会相信的 |
[34:39] | believe,not for a single solitary moment, | 一点点点都不会信 |
[34:40] | I mean not for a single solitary moment, | 我是说 一点点点都不会 |
[34:42] | that you,that I, that Happy… | 你 我 还有Happy… |
[34:45] | Oh,come here, baby,baby,come. | 哦 过来吧 宝贝 过来 |
[34:47] | Oh. I love you. | 哦 我爱你 |
[34:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:54] | I love you,too. | 我也爱 |
[34:56] | And I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[34:59] | Let’s go. You’re under arrest. | 走吧 你们被捕了 |
[35:02] | GRISSOM: Binky used Doris | Binky利用Doris吃虾 |
[35:03] | to induce Happy’s allergic reaction to shrimp | 来引诱对虾过敏的Happy |
[35:06] | as a sort of test her fidelity… | 其实是考验Doris的忠贞… |
[35:08] | And Happy ends up dead. | 结果Happy死了 |
[35:10] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[35:11] | Who’s Brass going to charge? | 那Brass决定起诉谁 |
[35:12] | Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 谁都起诉不了 |
[35:22] | ROBBINS: On secondary examination of the body, | 我第二次检查这具尸体 |
[35:24] | I noticed a patch of necrotic skin on the right calf. | 发现了右腿处有一小块坏死的皮肤 |
[35:27] | Looked like a bite of some kind. | 好像是被咬的 |
[35:29] | So I sent blood off for prothrombin | 所以我拿了血样去查血凝时间 |
[35:31] | time and blood venom ratio. | 和血液毒素含量 |
[35:34] | It came back positive for snake venom. | 结果是蛇毒 |
[35:36] | Smashed with a crowbar, | 被眼镜蛇咬 |
[35:38] | shot by a crossbow, | 被箭射穿喉咙 |
[35:41] | poisoned by shrimp and now bitten by a snake? | 被虾毒到 又被蛇咬 |
[35:44] | Sort of– Happy had Western Diamondback Rattlesnake | 算是吧 Happy体内有菱形斑纹响尾蛇毒液 这才是真凶 |
[35:48] | venom in his system– the real deal– | |
[35:50] | but it wasn’t from a bite. | 但并不是被蛇咬的 |
[35:52] | I histo-ed the wound and checked the cross-section. | 我用显影灯看了一下伤口 看了一下横截面 |
[35:55] | Snake bite punctures are typically curved… | 一般蛇咬的伤口都是波状的… |
[35:59] | Yeah,these are straight. | 但这横截面是直的 |
[36:00] | And one’s deeper than the other. | 而且这个比另一个要深 |
[36:03] | Look like needle marks. | 像是针刺的 |
[36:04] | As you can see,the tissue around he wound | 你们可以看到 伤口旁边的纤维 |
[36:07] | was pretty badly degraded. | 已经腐烂得很严重了 |
[36:10] | Greg found this | Greg是在垃圾筒里 |
[36:13] | in the trash | 要不就是那些姑娘的屋里 |
[36:14] | of one of the girls’ rooms. | 发现了这些 |
[36:16] | Which girl? | 哪个姑娘 |
[36:17] | BRASS: So I think you’ll be happy to know | 我想你应该会很高兴 |
[36:18] | that your little crowbar stunt didn’t kill Happy. | 因为你用撬棒打Happy并不是致命一击 |
[36:21] | Really? | 是么 |
[36:22] | Really. | 是啊 |
[36:23] | Oh,that’s great. | 哦 太好了 |
[36:25] | That’s like I told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[36:26] | So can I go now? | 那我可以走了么 |
[36:28] | Well,don’t you even want to know how he died? | 那你不想知道他是怎么死的么 |
[36:33] | Well… yeah,okay. | 呃…好吧 |
[36:36] | You know,it was the damnedest thing. | 最有意思的是 |
[36:38] | He had snake venom in his system. | 他体内竟然有蛇毒 |
[36:42] | Huh. | 哦 |
[36:44] | A snakebite. | 被蛇咬的 |
[36:47] | Isn’t that a hoot? | 真是奇怪了 |
[36:48] | Yeah,that’s just what it is– a hoot. | 是啊 确实很奇怪 |
[36:50] | You know,there’s a bunch of those rattlers | 我们那些山上 |
[36:55] | all up over those hills. | 有很多响尾蛇 |
[36:56] | I bet he just… | 我猜他肯定… |
[36:57] | Oh,he wasn’t bitten. | 哦 他不是被蛇咬的 |
[36:58] | No,he was injected. | 是被注射的蛇毒 |
[37:00] | Yeah. Somebody | 是的 是有人 |
[37:02] | took a syringe full of snake venom | 用装有蛇毒的针管 |
[37:03] | and injected it in his leg. | 注射到他的腿里的 |
[37:08] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 那我不知道啊 |
[37:09] | Oh,we found | 我们发现 |
[37:10] | the syringe with the venom in it | 装有蛇毒的针管 |
[37:12] | and your DNA on it in the tube you hid it in. | 而且那个针管上有你的DNA |
[37:16] | I mean,you might | 我是说 |
[37:17] | have walked on the crowbar thing,but this is premeditated. | 撬棒那事你可以脱罪 但这蛇毒可算是预谋 |
[37:22] | And that can be very, very bad for you. | 那这对你可是相当的不利 |
[37:24] | Look,I know that you and Connor did this together. | 我知道你跟Connor一起干的 |
[37:27] | He’s already going down for the crossbow shot. | 他射箭那事肯定是有罪的了 |
[37:31] | That’s probably why he gave you up. | 所以 他把你供了出来 |
[37:37] | He-he blamed… he blamed it on me? | 他 他把这事…推到了我身上 |
[37:41] | He said that you cooked up the whole thing | 他说 是你设计的所有的事 |
[37:43] | from top to bottom. | 从头到尾 |
[37:52] | Mm… | 嗯… |
[37:54] | Connor would never say that. | Connor不会那样说的 |
[37:58] | He was in love with me. | 他已经爱上我了 |
[38:01] | Are you saying that faking the snakebite was his idea? | 你是说伪造蛇咬伤口是他的主意 |
[38:04] | No. | 不 |
[38:06] | Connor ain’t that smart. | Connor没那么聪明 |
[38:10] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[38:13] | My daddy was a serpent- handling preacher. | 我爸爸是个玩蛇的传教士 |
[38:17] | My people all had the holy fire. | 我们那的人天生都会这个 |
[38:19] | I had it,too, | 我也有 |
[38:21] | but mine came from below. | 但我的是从最底层获得的 |
[38:29] | I caught and milked that rattler. | 我自己抓的响尾蛇 自己挤的毒液 |
[38:31] | CONNOR: Dreama said she did it? | Dreama说是她做的 |
[38:34] | By herself? | 她一个人 |
[38:36] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[38:38] | You’re going to walk out of here a free man. | 你没事了 |
[38:40] | And she’s going to jail, and you can visit her | 她得坐牢了 你可以去看她 |
[38:42] | every third Thursday until she’s a very old lady. | 每月第三个周四 一直到她变成老太婆 |
[38:45] | Is that the way you want it to be? | 这就是你想要的结果么 |
[38:48] | No. | 不 |
[38:49] | Well,that’s the way it’s going to be. | 可结局就是这样 |
[38:51] | Unless you can convince me she’s lying | 除非你能说明 她是在说谎 |
[38:52] | just to save your sorry ass. | 为了救你这个小混蛋 |
[38:57] | That ain’t the way it went down. | 事情不像她说的那样 |
[39:02] | Dreama thought it up, but I’m the one who stuck it in. | Dreama想的主意 但是我下的手 |
[39:11] | HAPPY: Come on,honey,stop… | 快 亲爱的 别… |
[39:20] | Go back sleep. Later, I’ll get you later. | 睡吧 睡吧 我一会叫你 |
[39:21] | Okay? It’s okay. | 好了么 好了吧 |
[39:22] | Two holes. | 两个洞 |
[39:24] | Two holes. | 两个洞 |
[39:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:29] | CONNOR: And then I went and I dumped his body | 然后我去抛的尸 |
[39:31] | into the culvert. | 扔到了涵洞下 |
[39:33] | Me,by myself. | 我 就我一个人 |
[39:37] | Right now the D.A.’s not sure who he’s going to charge. | 现在 地区检察官也不知道应该起诉谁了 |
[39:39] | What he needs from us is the most accurate timeline we can provide. | 他需要我们提供非常精准的受伤时间 |
[39:43] | Well,according | 好的 |
[39:43] | to Tox,the hemolytic component of the venom | 按毒化检测报告 蛇毒的溶血成分 |
[39:46] | had time to break down tissue, | 分解了皮肤纤维组织 |
[39:48] | which means that it had to have been in his system | 说明蛇毒在他体内停留了 |
[39:50] | at least a few hours. | 至少几个小时 |
[39:51] | So the fake snakebite is around 1:00. | 所以 伪装的蛇咬伤应该是1点左右 |
[39:54] | Happy’s down… but not out. | Happy受到影响…但没有死掉 |
[40:03] | Well,that gets Dreama and Connor | 那这样 就可以把Dream和Connor |
[40:05] | for attempted murder with conspiracy to commit. | 定罪为谋杀未遂 |
[40:08] | And earlier that night, Binky fed Doris | 但那天晚上 Binky喂给Doris |
[40:11] | some jumbo tiger shrimp, | 一些大虾 |
[40:13] | knowing that she’d eventually | 知道她晚上一定会 |
[40:14] | find Happy for round two. | 去找Happy再来温存一下 |
[40:17] | Dreama! | |
[40:19] | Oye,mamita. | 哦 妈妈啊 |
[40:22] | I don’t feel too good. | 我感觉不好 |
[40:24] | Come here,baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[40:26] | I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[40:29] | I’m going to make you | 我会让你 |
[40:30] | feel all better. | 舒服一些的 |
[40:32] | Come to Doris,baby. | 来找Doris 宝贝 |
[40:34] | Doris administers some very special first aid… | Doris采取了一些特别的急救… |
[40:37] | and Happy’s little soldier swells to battalion size. | 结果 Happy的”小将军”肿成那副样子 |
[40:41] | Babinkian knew about that shellfish allergy– | Babinkian知道他对甲壳类食物过敏 |
[40:44] | that’s intent,right? | 也算是动机了 对吧 |
[40:46] | In any event,Binky and Doris lawyered up. | 但不管怎样 Binky和Doris一定会请好律师 |
[40:50] | They’re sticking together. | 他们会团结一致 |
[40:50] | How romantic. | 多浪漫啊 |
[40:53] | So,now Happy is not so happy, | 现在Happy可就没那么幸福了 |
[40:56] | because he’d heading into anaphylactic shock. | 因为他已经过敏性休克了 |
[40:59] | GRISSOM: According to Narco,Happy had epinephrine in his trailer, | 根据毒检报告 Happy拖车里有肾上腺毒 |
[41:02] | which is probably what he was trying to get to | 可能他第三次回去 |
[41:04] | in round two. | 就是去取这东西 |
[41:14] | STOKES: That’s assault with a deadly weapon. | 那次也算是致命武器攻击 |
[41:15] | GRISSOM: But not necessarily murder. | 但不能算是谋杀 |
[41:17] | So the field tracheotomy buys un-Happy enough time | 这次临时的气管切开术让 “小倒霉”(Happy不起来了)有时间 |
[41:21] | to get the epi. | 去取肾上腺素 |
[41:37] | At this point,you’d think he would’ve just called it a night. | 到这时候 你认为 他这一晚上已经很充实了 |
[41:39] | Watched a little TV, hit the sack, | 再看看电视 打打拳击袋 |
[41:41] | but no. | 但是 不 |
[41:44] | Dreama. | |
[41:46] | I’m going to get you, you little bitch. | 我得收拾你 你个小贱货 |
[41:56] | Which brings us to round four. | 又来了第四回 |
[42:38] | The T.K.O. | 技术击倒(拳击用语) |
[42:40] | You do know what a good defense attorney | 如果请个好的被告律师 |
[42:42] | is going to say to all this, don’t you? | 你知道 他会怎么利用这些证据么 |
[42:44] | What? | 怎么利用 |
[42:44] | The lawn chair did it. | 他会说 都怪那破椅子 |