时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Okay, back that thing up. | 停下 停下 |
[00:15] | I thought you just wanted | 我以为你就是想 |
[00:16] | to steal some gloss off my lips. | 沾点我的唇彩去 |
[00:18] | And you bought it. | 你也同意了 |
[00:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:21] | You are hotter than anyone in there. | 你是这最漂亮的 |
[00:23] | WOMAN: For $1,000, I’ll take you | 只要1000美金 我带你周游世界 |
[00:24] | around the world. MAN: I think I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:28] | God should just flush this city down the toilet. | 上帝真该把这城市冲到马桶里去 |
[00:30] | Look, hey… | 嘿 听着… |
[00:31] | I’m going to go find our limo. | 我现在就去找咱们的豪华轿车 |
[00:34] | Where it’s safe. | 在那安全点 |
[01:00] | Huskins, you first responding? Yes, sir. | -Huskins 你是最先出警的 -是的 队长 |
[01:02] | We got one dead guy in the limo, | 车上有一具尸体 |
[01:03] | the rest are cuts and bruises. So, what’s the story? | -其余都是些划伤和瘀伤 -那大致发生了什么 |
[01:05] | Witnesses are pretty much in sync. | 证人说基本上是同时发生的 |
[01:06] | They heard, uh, several gunshots | 先是听见了几声枪响 |
[01:07] | from down the street, they saw the limo | 从街角那边 然后看到了车子 |
[01:09] | and everybody started hightailin’ it. Right. | 然后大家都开始乱做一团 |
[01:10] | Running the Bulls, Las Vegas style. | LV版”奔牛节” |
[01:13] | So, I got a feeling the driver didn’t see anything. | 我猜 司机肯定是什么都没看到 |
[01:15] | No, sir. Make sure you do Nystagmus | -没错 -你确定在扣下司机之前 |
[01:16] | before we pound him through the FSTs. | 给他查查眼球震颤(查酒精或毒品) |
[01:18] | Limo equals drugs and whatnot. | 豪华车就意味着 毒品和三教九流 |
[01:20] | And collect all the cell phones. | 把所有的手机收上来 |
[01:22] | Are we authorized to do that, sir? | 我们有权这么做么 队长 |
[01:24] | No. | 没 |
[01:25] | Hey, anybody have any photos | 嘿 有人拍下或录下 |
[01:26] | or video of the crash? | 刚才车子冲撞的片段了么 |
[01:28] | If you do, I promise to get them on Channel 8 News. | 如果有 我保证一定在8频道新闻播出 |
[01:31] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:34] | You better wear gloves before you do the collection | 收之前最好把手套带上 |
[01:36] | There’s a lot of interrupted lap dances out there. | 刚才这一定是”歌舞升平” 别沾到你手上 |
[01:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:38] | We got one on the guy in the limo. | 还有一个车上的 |
[01:40] | A passenger. | 是乘客 |
[01:41] | Paramedics are working on him now. | 医护人员帮他打理 |
[01:43] | Name’s Kellen Tyford. | 他叫Kellen Tyford |
[01:45] | Oh, Kellen. I know Kellen. | 哦 Kellen 对他我可是再熟不过了 |
[01:47] | Calls himself “Drops.” | 他自称”Drops”(放倒) |
[02:04] | This is what happens | 你看 不系安全带 |
[02:04] | when you don’t wear your seatbelt. | 就会伤成这样 |
[02:06] | PHILLIPS: That’s why I always do. | 所以我从来都系着 |
[02:08] | It’s the law. | 法律要求的 |
[02:09] | Even in limos. | 豪华车也得系 |
[02:12] | PHILLIPS: Found a wallet. | 找到了个钱包 |
[02:15] | Got a license. | 里面有驾照 |
[02:16] | Vic’s name is “Champ Landley.” | 死者叫”Champ Landley” |
[02:19] | SANDERS: Open champagne bottle. | 开了�J的香槟 |
[02:22] | White powder residue. | 白色的粉末 |
[02:24] | I’ll guess coke. | 我猜是”可卡” |
[02:28] | GRISSOM: Well, then that must be… | 那 这肯定就是… |
[02:30] | his brain on drugs. | 沾上毒品的脑浆 |
[02:33] | Party till you drop. | 彻夜狂欢直到醉倒 |
[02:34] | Or get shot, whichever comes first. | 直到被放倒 看来还没被醉倒就被打倒了 |
[03:17] | Konnichiwa. | 日安 |
[03:19] | Konnichiwa. Look. | 日安 听着 |
[03:20] | I ain’t in the mood, man. | 我现在可没心情 老兄 |
[03:22] | So, let me guess, you don’t have any blood on your hands. | 那我猜猜 你没沾上什么血迹 |
[03:24] | Oh, look at that, you do. | 不对 看看啊 你手上有血迹 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I got blood on my face, too. | 没错 我脸上还有血迹呢 |
[03:27] | How about that? | 又能怎样 |
[03:28] | So, who’s the dead guy? | 死者是谁 |
[03:30] | It’s Champ. | 他叫Champ |
[03:31] | Yeah, we know that, but who’s he to you? | 这个我们知道 我是问他和你的关系 |
[03:34] | Huh? It’s family, man. | 呃 我们是一家人 |
[03:36] | So, he’s your “cuz”, he’s your gang buddy. | 是你表弟 是你小喽�� |
[03:38] | Look, B, I ain’t no Blud and I ain’t no Crip. | 嘿 B 我没有血 没有伤 |
[03:40] | Champ’s just a cool kid I knew from around the way. | Champ是我很早以前认识的 |
[03:43] | I met his ass over two decades ago riding my Big Wheel. | 差不多二十年前就认识了 那时候我还在开大车 |
[03:46] | We go back like your hairline. | 我俩认识的日子都快比你岁数大了 |
[03:48] | That’s family. | 是一家人 |
[03:49] | So, how did his b-l-u-d end up on your face? | 那他的血怎么跑到你脸上的 |
[03:53] | We was parlayin’, chillin’, | 我们一起出去赌钱 |
[03:55] | slidin’ to the strip club, mindin’ our own. | 去夜总会转转 办些自己的事 |
[04:07] | So, what’d you do, piss off some rapper band again? | 你们是不是又惹了哪伙人了 |
[04:09] | The only bands I’m playin’ with now is | 我们现在只跟一伙人打交道 |
[04:11] | the one’s I’m ripping off stacks of green. | 那就是一捆捆的绿色钞票 |
[04:13] | And I ain’t talking about weed, B. | 我告诉你 我们不做毒品生意 B |
[04:15] | You’re the big cheese maker. What’s your secret, | 你现在是有头有脸的人了 那你的秘密是什么 |
[04:17] | anyway? I promote events, parties. | 我组织一些活动 晚会什么的 |
[04:18] | I help the club life pop. | 我保证那些俱乐部生意红火 |
[04:20] | Well, you must be throwing | 那你肯定是举办了 |
[04:20] | some pretty crappy parties | 什么奇怪的晚会 |
[04:22] | for someone to want you and your buddy dead. | 惹了些想干掉你跟你兄弟的人 |
[04:24] | Huh? | 呃 |
[04:25] | So, tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[04:26] | Who lit you up? | 谁下的手 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 行不行 |
[04:29] | Could be everybody, man, could be nobody. | 有可能是任何人 也可能谁都不是 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:32] | Let’s start with everybody. | 那就从任何人开始说起 |
[04:34] | I know a lot of people– friends and foes. | 我认识很多人 朋友和仇家 |
[04:37] | They know I come here late night. | 他们知道我昨晚会来 |
[04:38] | Or maybe, maybe the limo driver cut somebody off | 或者 也许是司机超了谁的车 |
[04:42] | and we’re the victims of road rage, how about that? | 我们就是飚车的受害人 你满意了 |
[04:45] | Look, we’re going to take you down to the station. | 我们得把你带回警局 |
[04:47] | You can’t be ser… | 你不是说正经… |
[04:48] | I’m the one that got shot at! | 我是挨枪子的 |
[04:49] | You know the rigamarole: | 你知道这些繁文缛节 |
[04:50] | we need an official statement, | 得留一份正式声明 |
[04:52] | we need your clothes, | 还需要你的衣物 |
[04:53] | we need your prints, | 你的指纹 |
[04:54] | we need your DNA. | |
[04:56] | Because you’re a concerned citizen. | 因为你是我们关心的市民 |
[04:57] | You want to help us find out who did this. | 你也想帮我们找出是谁干的 |
[04:59] | Unless you already know. | 除非是你自己心里有数 |
[05:05] | Got a nine mill over here. | 找到个9毫米 |
[05:07] | .45 auto casing. | 点45自动弹壳 |
[05:11] | This neighborhood rains lead. | 这地儿真是枪林弹雨啊 |
[05:13] | Yeah, and we have to process every last drop of it. | 那我们就得把它们全都收拾起来 |
[05:16] | We’re going to make Bobby Dawson’s boat payment this month. | 那咱们这月工资够买Bobby Dawson一艘船了 |
[05:18] | HODGES: I was right. | 我想得没错 |
[05:20] | This is a lot like garbage colleting. | 出勤就像拣垃圾一样 |
[05:23] | You’re not helping, Hodges. | 你这不是帮忙 Hodges |
[05:24] | I have no intention to. | 我不是故意的 |
[05:27] | Field rotation for the Lab Techs was Ecklie’s idea. | 都是Ecklie的主意 让实验室技术人员出勤体验 |
[05:29] | He was very explicit | 而且他说得很清楚 |
[05:30] | that I was only allowed to observe. | 我只能观察学习 |
[05:38] | Looks like a .38, | 看来像点38 |
[05:39] | maybe a .357. | 也可能是点357 |
[05:41] | GRISSOM: It’s a little small for those | 车上的洞都像高尔夫球那么大 |
[05:42] | golf-ball size holes we found in that limo. | 这个子弹太小了 |
[05:46] | A little help? | 帮点小忙 |
[06:00] | .50 caliber. | 点50口径 |
[06:01] | Casing looks new. | 弹壳看上去挺新 |
[06:03] | I bet it’s from a Desert Eagle. | 我猜 枪应该是沙漠之鹰 |
[06:05] | Or a coffee shop. | 说不定是咖啡店 |
[06:07] | I could drink an espresso out of that thing. | 我看这东西都能冲杯Espresso(意大利浓缩咖啡) |
[06:11] | CURTIS: Residential area. | 居民区 |
[06:12] | Not much traffic. | 没有什么车辆往来 |
[06:14] | Landscaper found the body, called 911. | 是园艺发现的 报的警 |
[06:17] | Driver’s license is in her purse. | 钱包里有驾照 |
[06:19] | Her name’s Melissa Gentry, lives off Nellis. | Melissa Gentry 住在Nellis |
[06:21] | We’re trying to contact the family. | 我们正在联系家人 |
[06:24] | BROWN: Little bit outside | 这里离她家 |
[06:25] | of her neighborhood, isn’t it? | 还是有点远的 |
[06:26] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[06:28] | Party clothes shredded. | 晚装已经被扯烂了 |
[06:32] | Breaded abrasions. | 多处磨擦伤 |
[06:33] | Must’ve hit the ground moving. | 肯定是地面划伤 |
[06:36] | WILLOWS: No car keys and no unaccounted for… | 没有车钥匙 |
[06:38] | cars in the vicinity. | 周围也没有可疑车辆 |
[06:39] | You thinking she got jacked? | 你认为有没有可能她被绑架 |
[06:42] | She gets taken along for the ride, | 然后被带上车 |
[06:44] | jumps out trying to escape. | 跳下车 企图逃命 |
[06:48] | Maybe she was killed first, | 可能她是先被杀 |
[06:50] | and this is a body dump at high speed. | 这只是开车弃尸 |
[06:52] | I’m going to go bang on some doors, | 我得去问问周围的人家 |
[06:55] | see if anyone heard anything. | 看看有没有人听到过什么 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna go see if I can figure out | 我去看看 |
[07:00] | where this started. | 事发的最初地点 |
[07:42] | Whoa! “Crime Lab Nick Stokes!” | 哇 犯罪实验室Nick Stokes |
[07:47] | I see we’re in between bad haircuts. | 看来你头发剪得不怎么样啊 |
[07:49] | Drops. | |
[07:51] | Told you I’d see you later. | 我就说过 咱们早晚还得见面 |
[07:53] | It’s called criminal activity. | 应该说犯罪活动 |
[07:56] | Stand up and hold your hands up | 站起来 把手抬起来 |
[07:57] | for me, please. | 请 |
[07:59] | Now, come on, Crime Lab, | 拜托 犯罪实验室 |
[08:01] | I thought we was old buddies. | 我看咱们算是老相识了 |
[08:03] | The only thing we have in common, Kellen, | 我们只有一个共同点 Kellen |
[08:05] | are the dead bodies that seem to keep piling up around you. | 就是我们周围总会有尸体出现 |
[08:08] | Turn around, please. | 请转过去 |
[08:10] | Well, first of all… | 首先… |
[08:11] | I ain’t never killed nobody in my life. | 我从来没有杀过任何人 |
[08:14] | Second, I don’t have a record. | 第二 我也没有犯罪记录 |
[08:18] | Never even done a day in jail. | 没有坐过一天牢 |
[08:20] | Well, you keep heading down this road | 你就一直这样继续下去 |
[08:21] | and, unfortunately, that’s where you’re going to end up. | 我看早晚你得走到里面去 |
[08:24] | Yeah, well… | 那好吧… |
[08:25] | this, this ain’t me. | 反正不是我 |
[08:27] | I’m not used to this. | 我也不习惯这些 |
[08:29] | As a matter of fact, | 说实话 |
[08:30] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我连你那是要干嘛都不知道 |
[08:32] | It’s a test for gunshot residue. | 是检查枪击遗留物的 |
[08:34] | Hands up. | 手抬起来 |
[08:37] | Oh, yeah, uh… | 哦 明白了… |
[08:38] | the powder from a gun. | 枪里面的粉末 |
[08:40] | You ain’t gonna find none of that. | 你查不到的 |
[08:42] | Maybe not. | 也许查不到 |
[08:43] | Okay, now, I need you to remove all of your clothing, | 好的 现在你得把你的衣服都脱下来 |
[08:46] | including your shoes. | 包括你的鞋 |
[08:48] | You can put these on for now | 然后你可以先穿上这些 |
[08:50] | and I’ll come back to get them | 你换好衣服 |
[08:51] | when you’re done. No, thanks. | -我一会儿回来取 -不 不用了 |
[08:53] | Uh, I got one of my queens bringing me a suit. | 会有人给我送套西服来的 |
[08:55] | I will not be throwing on these nasty ass scrubs. | 我才不会穿这些破烂货呢 |
[08:58] | You are covered in blood. | 你现在满身是血 |
[09:00] | Your clothes are evidence now | 所以 你的衣物都是证据 |
[09:02] | and I’m going to come back in here and I’m going to get them. | 我一会儿回来取你换下来的衣服 |
[09:04] | If not, you’re just going to be standing here in your underwear. | 你不换上这些 你就穿着短裤站在这 |
[09:07] | What underwear? | 什么短裤 |
[09:08] | I don’t wear drawers. | 我从来不穿内裤 |
[09:11] | This is not a compromise, Kellen. | Kellen 这没什么好商量的 |
[09:16] | You might want to close your eyes | 你最好闭上眼睛 |
[09:17] | or turn around or something. | 转个身或者什么的 |
[09:29] | Come in. | |
[09:30] | Come in slow, slow, slow. | |
[09:33] | All right, stop. | |
[11:07] | 50 AE casings came back clean on IBIS, | IBIS上没有查到50口径的弹壳 |
[11:10] | but Ballistics was able to pull type and caliber | 车里那个弹壳碎片的弹道检验 |
[11:13] | from the copper jacket fragments inside the limo. | 查出了种类和口径 |
[11:16] | Consistent with .50 caliber Desert Eagle handgun. | 正是沙漠之鹰手枪使用的点50口径子弹 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:21] | Blood onhe seats suggests | 座位上的血迹 说明死者是坐在这 左面 |
[11:23] | that the victim was sitting here, on the left, | |
[11:25] | with Drops somewhere to the right. | 然后Drops是在右边 |
[11:29] | Six shots into the limo. | 共有6枪射进车内 |
[11:32] | Autopsy reports cause of death | 尸检报告说死因是 |
[11:34] | was single gunshot wound | 由于不确定的枪击 |
[11:35] | to the head with variable trajectory, | 一枪 击中头部 |
[11:37] | so one of those was the kill shot. | 那里肯定有一枪是致命一击 |
[11:38] | Yeah, it’s just hard | 只是很难确定 |
[11:39] | to say which one. | 到底是哪一枪 |
[11:40] | The crash tossed everything all over the place. | 子弹几乎把车里的东西打了个稀烂 |
[11:43] | And it’s basically one big mess now. | 基本上就是一团乱七八糟 |
[11:44] | Sounds like Drops’s story is holding up, though. | 看来Drops的口供没什么漏洞了 |
[11:47] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:48] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[11:50] | STOKES: There were two shots fired | 有两枪是 |
[11:52] | through the glass, | 打穿车玻璃的 |
[11:52] | but as you can see, different sizes, | 但你们看 弹孔大小不一 |
[11:55] | different calibers. | 口径不一 |
[11:56] | Big one’s consistent with the .50. | 大的是点50 |
[11:58] | Yeah, but check out | 看一下枪击造成的斜面图 |
[11:59] | the beveling on the impacts. | |
[12:02] | Um, based on the beveling, | 根据斜面图 |
[12:04] | these shots were fired from opposite directions. | 这两枪是相反方向射进的 |
[12:06] | GRISSOM: Tinting film is applied | 有色的薄膜 |
[12:08] | to the inside of a window, | 是贴在窗户内的 |
[12:09] | so the small-caliber round was fired from inside the limo. | 所以小口径的孔是从车内打出去的 |
[12:12] | Well, I analyzed the radial cracks | 我分析了两个弹孔的径向裂纹 |
[12:15] | from both holes. | |
[12:17] | The cracks from the shot | 从车内向外射击的弹孔 |
[12:18] | that was fired out | |
[12:20] | was terminated by the cracks | 裂纹被从车外向内射击的 弹孔裂纹阻挡住了 |
[12:22] | from the shot that was fired in. | |
[12:30] | Someone inside the limo had a gun. | 车里有人是有枪的 |
[12:33] | And, evidently, Drops wasn’t telling us | 很显然Drops并没有提 |
[12:50] | DROPS: Look, I didn’t lie, all right? | 我没有撒谎 好吧 |
[12:51] | I just left a couple of things out. | 我只是隐瞒了一些事实 |
[12:53] | Well, you want to fill in the blanks | 那在我以蓄意妨碍调查带走你之前 |
[12:54] | before I ship you for obstruction? | 你是不是再给我讲清楚些 |
[12:57] | We shot back; it’s that simple. | 我们还击了 就这么简单 |
[12:58] | We? | 我们 |
[12:59] | You both had guns? | 你们俩人都有枪 |
[13:01] | Nah, man, just one of us. | 不 老兄 我们中一个有 |
[13:02] | Well, I bet I can guess which one. | 那我知道你要说是谁了 |
[13:04] | ‘Cause you’re the only person in the limo | 因为你是车里唯一一个 |
[13:07] | with a registered .38 revolver. | 注册拥有点38手枪的人 |
[13:13] | I guess you know that blood is | 而且你也知道 那么多血 |
[13:15] | a good way to wash off GSR, right? | 早就破坏了枪击残留物了 对吧 |
[13:17] | Nah, my dude. Look, I ain’t do no shooting. | 不 老兄 不是我开的枪 |
[13:19] | All right? Somebody jacked that piece off me, like, a year ago. | 好吧 一年多前就有人把那枪抢走了 |
[13:23] | You’re telling me that | 那你意思是说 |
[13:23] | you didn’t shoot a gun from inside the limo? | 车里面不是你开的枪 |
[13:26] | You’re blaming it on a dead guy, | 你是嫁祸一个死人了 |
[13:28] | a dead guy who just happens to have | 而且这个死人刚巧有一把 |
[13:29] | the same gun as you. | 和你一样的枪 |
[13:31] | What can I say, man? | 我还能说什么呢 老兄 |
[13:32] | .38’s back in style. | 点38现在又流行了 |
[13:34] | Besides, man, Champ always had heat. | 而且 Champ这人脾气总太急 |
[13:36] | Everybody know that. | 大家都知道 |
[13:37] | He got my back. | 他是保护我的 |
[13:38] | You know, I know everything about you, Kellen. | 你的事我很清楚 Kellen |
[13:40] | You’re just a small-time street thug | 你原来就是北边的 |
[13:42] | and drug dealer from Northtown. | 街头小混混 搞些毒品生意 |
[13:43] | You got the nickname “Drops” | 你名字叫”Drops” |
[13:44] | ’cause when you sold the chronic, | 因为你在卖药的时候 |
[13:45] | you made a lot of drops. | 总是会缺斤少两(Drop) |
[13:47] | Wow, and here I was thinking | 哇 我告诉你 |
[13:48] | that I got that name based off | 我这个外号 |
[13:49] | my boxing skills, | 是因为我拳击打得好 |
[13:51] | seeing as how I used to drop fools in the squared circle. | 以前我在场上是怎么放倒那些笨蛋的 |
[13:54] | I don’t know, you’re a little slow behind the jab. | 谁知道呢 我看你身手还是慢了点 |
[13:55] | And all you do is a lot of bobbing and weaving. | 你也就会上上下下 左右晃晃 |
[13:57] | So get me the gun, and I’ll let you have your massage. | 把枪给我 我就让你去做按摩 |
[14:03] | I tossed it after the shooting, man. | 开完枪以后 我扔了 |
[14:04] | Look, CSI’s been | 听着 CSI在那里查了个遍 他们没找到一把枪 |
[14:05] | all over that area, they didn’t find any guns. | |
[14:07] | That’s because a gun like that in a hood like that, | 那是因为 那样的枪到了那片地方 |
[14:10] | that’s rent money, baby. | 可是值了大钱的 |
[14:11] | Excuse me, beautiful. | 抱歉 小姐 |
[14:12] | We’re gonna wrap up these chicken wings | 我们得把这小子带走 |
[14:14] | and take them to go. | |
[14:15] | Whoa, okay, easy now, Kojaks. | 哇 好吧 放松 大警察 |
[14:17] | No gun, no happy ending. | 不交出枪 就没有好日子 |
[14:20] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[14:23] | Don’t tell me you’re tired of the field already. | 你不会是已经厌倦出勤了吧 |
[14:25] | No, I had to catch up on my Perez Hilton. | 没有 我在看Perez Hilton的博客呢 (名人八卦新闻) |
[14:28] | I take it you’re not gonna pull a Sanders on us, then? | 那你应该不会放我们鸽子吧 |
[14:30] | Let’s see: Clean, friendly lab, | 你看 安静 友好的实验室 |
[14:32] | bullet-strewn, urine-soaked street– | 满是子弹 小便的街道 |
[14:34] | that’s a tough call. | 这还真是个艰难的抉择 |
[14:36] | You have something for me? | 查到些什么 |
[14:37] | Oh, most definitely. | 哦 当然 |
[14:39] | I I.D.’d the serial number on the piece of plastic | Warrick在街上找到的塑料片 |
[14:42] | Warrick found in the street. | 我已经确认了上面的序列号 |
[14:43] | Yeah? | 然后 是GMC安全带盒 |
[14:43] | It’s a GMC seatbelt adjuster. | 是GMC安全带盒 |
[14:45] | Keeps the shoulder harness webbing | 防止肩带 |
[14:47] | from rubbing on the neck. | 摩擦接触颈部 |
[14:48] | Okay. You got make and model of that car? | 那找到车的型号了么 |
[14:52] | HODGES: Sure do. | 当然 |
[14:53] | But I don’t think it’s gonna help you much. | 但我看 可能帮助不会太大 |
[14:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:06] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[15:12] | ROBBINS: She had atlanto-occipital dislocation, | 她的枕骨与脊骨错位 |
[15:15] | a basilar skull fracture | 头盖骨底部骨折 |
[15:16] | and contre-coup injuries | 由于头部反复撞击地面 |
[15:18] | from bouncing her head on the ground. | 形成对侧外伤 |
[15:19] | C.O.D. is craniocerebral trauma. | 死因是颅脑伤 |
[15:23] | And are those ligature marks? | 这些是绷带捆绑痕迹么 |
[15:24] | They are. | 是的 |
[15:26] | The right wrist was broken. | 右手腕已经骨折 |
[15:28] | Take a look at the shoulder. | 看看肩部 |
[15:30] | The humeral head’s in front of the usual articulation. | 肩肱骨已经突出了关节 |
[15:33] | Completely dislocated. | 完全错位 |
[15:35] | She was dragged by her wrist. | 她是被拉着手腕拖行的 |
[15:36] | We found a seatbelt adjuster | 我们在现场发现 |
[15:38] | at the scene. | 一块安全带盒 |
[15:39] | Maybe she was dragged by a seatbelt. | 有可能她是被安全带拖着 |
[15:45] | Whatever it was, the dragging went on a while. | 不论是什么 肯定是拖了好一阵 |
[15:48] | Abrasions on her elbows, ribs, and knee caps | 肘部 肋骨 以及膝盖都有磨伤 |
[15:50] | go down to the bone. | 都露出骨头了 |
[15:57] | Her eyes. | 她的眼睛 |
[15:58] | What about them? | 怎么了 |
[15:59] | They’re the wrong color. | 眼色不对 |
[16:00] | They were green. | 是绿色的 |
[16:01] | You mean these? | 你是说这个 |
[16:04] | Green contacts. | 绿色的隐形眼镜 |
[16:19] | BROWN: I’m sorry for your loss, Mrs. Gentry, | 你女儿的事 我也很难过 Gentry太太 |
[16:21] | but we could really use your help. | 但我们还需要你帮助 |
[16:23] | Is there anyone in this neighborhood | 你女儿昨天晚上 |
[16:25] | that your daughter might have been | 是不是出去见你家周围 |
[16:26] | going to see last night? | 某个邻居 |
[16:32] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:38] | Hey, Cath. | 嘿 Cath |
[16:42] | Are you serious? | 你说的是真的 |
[16:46] | You’re kidding, right? | 开玩笑吧 |
[16:47] | I’m actually with the mother right now. | 我现在正跟她妈妈在一起 |
[16:51] | I’ll handle it. | 我来说吧 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[16:53] | I don’t know why Melissa would have… | 我不知道为什么Melissa会… |
[16:56] | Ma’am, your daughter’s alive. | 女士 你女儿还活着 |
[16:59] | What? | 什么 |
[17:00] | We made a mistake. | 我们搞错了 |
[17:02] | The victim that we found was carrying your daughter’s I.D. | 死者拿的是你女儿的驾照 |
[17:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
[17:07] | Yes. She just spoke | 是的 我们上司 |
[17:08] | with my supervisor, she’s fine. | 刚刚与你女儿通了电话 她没事 |
[17:11] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[17:13] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[17:14] | It’s a miracle! | 真是奇迹 |
[17:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:23] | There’s just one thing. | 还有件事 |
[17:24] | We still need to identify the victim. | 我们还得确定死者的身份 |
[17:29] | Could you tell me if you recognize this girl? | 你看你认不认识这个姑娘 |
[17:35] | That’s Simone. | 是Simone |
[17:37] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[17:40] | That’s Simone Molinez. | 她叫Simone Molinez |
[17:42] | That’s my daughter’s best friend. | 是我女儿的好朋友 |
[17:45] | Oh… | 哦… |
[17:48] | There were no drugs or alcohol in the limo driver’s system. | 司机没有嗑药 没有饮酒 |
[17:51] | Really? | 是么 |
[17:53] | What about Drops? | 那Drops呢 |
[17:54] | Also clean. As was your head shot vic. | 也没有 而且死者也没有 |
[17:57] | Club scene’s getting really tame these days. | 最近很少有狂欢烂醉的了 |
[17:59] | There’s got to be something on the rolled-up hundred. | 那张卷起来的100块钱上肯定有东西 |
[18:00] | It’s positive for cocaine, | 也许可以确定是可卡因 |
[18:01] | along with every Benjamin in the country. | 美国哪张钱上没有可卡因 |
[18:05] | But no coke in the driver or the passengers? | 司机和乘客都没有嗑药 |
[18:09] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那根本说不通啊 |
[18:34] | You know, if you’re still having trouble coming to terms | 如果你到现在还不能适应 |
[18:37] | with the fact that this is no longer your lab, | 这里已经不是你的实验室了 |
[18:39] | I suggest counseling. | 我看你去咨询一下吧 |
[18:41] | I would like you to run this for me, please. | 那你来帮我看看这个 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:45] | Hmm. Boogers on a nose straw. | 看来是鼻腔黏液 |
[18:47] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:49] | Well, in recognition of your years of previous service, | 看在你几年的贡献 |
[18:51] | I will make it a priority. | 我特许给你先查 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:59] | I gave Simone my license a couple of months ago. | 我几个月前把驾照给了Simone |
[19:03] | She was always getting her fakes snatched by bouncers, | 她的假证总被那些保安没收 |
[19:06] | so I gave her my expired one. | 所以我把我的过期证给了她 |
[19:10] | Bouncers only ever look at the birth date. | 那些保安一般只看一下生日 |
[19:13] | We look alike. | 我们长得像 |
[19:16] | Kind of, in ways, | 多多少少 |
[19:17] | like her nose and… | 她的鼻子… |
[19:21] | parts of her chin and cheeks. | 下巴 脸颊 |
[19:24] | And we both have nice butts. | 我们屁股都长得很漂亮 |
[19:27] | But… that’s not on a license. | 但…驾照上看不出来 |
[19:31] | Do you know anyone who’d want to hurt Simone? | 你知道会有谁可能伤害Simone么 |
[19:36] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:37] | She was so nice, | 她人非常好 |
[19:39] | super cool… | 很酷… |
[19:41] | all about fun. | 很有意思 |
[19:43] | Any guys involved? | 和男的有关系 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[19:47] | Mostly guys. | 大多数都是男的 |
[19:49] | Guys with money. | 有钱的男的 |
[19:50] | Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[19:52] | I never met any of them. | 我没见过他们 |
[19:53] | They weren’t long-term things. | 都不是长期的 |
[19:55] | She would just go out with them to party. | 她就是跟他们去晚会玩玩 |
[19:58] | She have sex with these guys? | 她和他们发生关系么 |
[19:59] | No, no sex. | 不 没有性关系 |
[20:01] | She would just use them to get drunk | 她就是跟他们喝点酒 |
[20:03] | and hang out at penthouses. | 然后去套房玩一会儿 |
[20:05] | Where was Simone last night? | 那Simone昨晚去了哪 |
[20:07] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[20:08] | but she always starts off her night at the same place: | 但她一般晚上出去都先去同一个地方 |
[20:11] | The Gold Square on Sunset. | 日落大道的金广场 |
[20:12] | That place is a dive. | 那是个挺低档次的地方 |
[20:14] | That’s not the kind of place to find rich guys. | 那里能有什么有钱人么 |
[20:17] | It was kind of a confidence builder for her. | 她到那里主要是为了心理优势 |
[20:20] | Simone was a star in there. | Simone在那就像个明星 |
[20:22] | She’d always come out with at least a couple numbers. | 每次都有很多人给她留电话 |
[20:26] | CURTIS: Gold Square Bar, gold wad of tissue in her purse– | 金广场酒吧 她钱包里有圈金色的纸 |
[20:29] | figured it was worth checking out. | 也许可以查一下 |
[20:31] | Looks like a bar napkin. | 看来像纸巾 |
[20:33] | Yeah, that’s been shaped, rolled and twisted. | 是叠过 卷起来 拧了一下 |
[20:37] | Las Vegas origami. | LV特色折纸 |
[20:39] | Pretty corny. | 挺土的 |
[20:41] | Probably work on me. | 说不定就打动我了 |
[20:43] | That bad, huh? | 至于么 呃 |
[20:46] | Here we are. | 找到啦 |
[20:50] | “Carey.” | |
[20:51] | Looks like this Carey was hitting on the vic. | 看来这个Carey看上受害人了 |
[20:54] | Maybe in more ways than one. | 看来不但看上 也许还伤害了她 |
[21:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:22] | Um, I got your DNA results. | 我帮你查出了DNA |
[21:24] | Yeah, and? | 是么 是谁的 |
[21:26] | Well, there were two donors on the nose straw. | 鼻腔黏液上查到两个人 |
[21:28] | There was one unknown female and one half-known male. | 一个未知女性 一个可以确定一半身份的男性 |
[21:31] | So a sibling match? | 可能是某人兄弟 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:35] | Greg, the male is the brother of Demitrius James. | Greg 男性是Demitrius James的弟弟 |
[21:41] | SANDERS: One guy decided not to run away. | 其中一个人并没有跑开 |
[21:43] | He picked up a rock | 他拣起来一块石头 |
[21:45] | and started coming at me with it. | 然后开始向我跑过来 |
[21:50] | MARLA JAMES: You didn’t run over a mob, | 你开车轧的并不是个暴徒 |
[21:51] | you ran over one boy! | 你轧的是个小伙子 |
[21:53] | My boy! | 我的儿子 |
[21:55] | AARON JAMES: How tough you feel | 现在你没有你那辆大SUV了 |
[21:56] | when your not in your big SUV, huh? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:59] | Asked you a question, killer. | 我在问你问题 凶手 |
[22:02] | I asked you a question! | |
[22:09] | cell phone at the scene. | 现场手机拍到的 |
[22:12] | We believe that that is Aaron James. | 我们认为 就是Aaron James |
[22:16] | That fuzzy blob? | 这么模糊的图像 |
[22:17] | We also found evidence of Aaron James inside the limo. | 还发现了Aaron James在车上的证据 |
[22:21] | Well, I hope it’s better than this photo. | 但愿比这张照片能强点 |
[22:23] | It’s DNA, along with traces of cocaine | 是DNA 还有可卡因 |
[22:25] | on a rolled-up $100 bill. | 在一张圈起来的100元钞票上发现的 |
[22:26] | Which doesn’t place him in the limo. | 那也不能说明他在车上 |
[22:29] | That bill could have been brought in there by anyone. | 那张钞票可能是被别人带上车的 |
[22:31] | We found a pattern in the blood on the seat next to the vic’s. | 在死者旁边的座位上发现奇怪的图案 |
[22:34] | It doesn’t match the clothes from the limo driver or Drops’, | 与司机和Drops的衣服纹理都不符 |
[22:37] | so there was at least one other passenger in that limo, | 所以那辆车上至少还有一位乘客 |
[22:40] | and we need to question Aaron James. | 我们得审问Aaron James |
[22:42] | This city just paid Aaron James and his mother $2.5 million | 我们市刚刚赔了Aaron James和他妈妈250万 |
[22:46] | because you ran his brother over. | 就因为你开车撞了他弟弟 |
[22:48] | Are you trying to find a way to give them more money? | 你是不是又想送给他们些钱了 |
[22:50] | I’m just trying to do my job. You want to talk | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[22:52] | to Aaron James, give me more than snot on a bill, | 想审问Aaron James 就别只拿钞票上一点鼻涕 |
[22:54] | and a dot on a crummy photo. | 和手机上一个模糊的照片 |
[22:56] | This is a PR nightmare in the making. | 简直就是公关噩梦 |
[22:58] | We still don’t have a murder weapon. | 到现在还没有找到凶器 |
[22:59] | Aaron James could be destroying evidence right now. | Aaron James现在有可能已经毁灭证据了 |
[23:01] | All right, first of all, stop talking. | 好的 首先 你闭上嘴 |
[23:04] | You’re off the case. | 你不要跟这个案子 |
[23:05] | Everything he touched gets reprocessed. | 他碰过的所有东西 再检查一次 |
[23:07] | There’s nothing wrong with my work. Okay. I know that. | -我的工作不存在问题 -是的 我知道 |
[23:09] | It’s just standard procedure. Oh, procedure. | -这只是例行的规矩 -哦 又是例行规矩 |
[23:11] | Open your mouth one more time, and you’re on suspension. | 你再说一句话 就停职 |
[23:14] | I’m trying to avoid a harassment suit here. | 我不想再惹上一起民事纠纷案 |
[23:16] | This is cover-our-ass time. | 现在还是补救时间 |
[23:19] | Keep me apprised. | 随时通知我 |
[23:22] | This would have been so much easier | 如果你不撞那个黑人 |
[23:24] | if you had been the black guy. | 我们也不至于这么麻烦 |
[23:31] | We’re looking for Carey Corville. | 我们要找一下Carey Corville |
[23:34] | That’s me, Bob. | 那是我 Bob |
[23:39] | M… Hottest cops I’ve ever seen. | 嗯…我见过最漂亮的警察 |
[23:42] | Yeah, might be the hottest chicks I’ve seen all week. | 应该是我这周见过的最漂亮的姑娘 |
[23:44] | You guys are here to get me, take me away. | 你们到这来找我 带我走 |
[23:47] | Pat him down. | 查查他 |
[23:48] | Am I under arrest for something? | 我犯了什么事 要逮捕我么 |
[23:52] | Yeah, that depends. | 现在还不一定 |
[23:54] | This your idea of romance? | 是你玩的浪漫吧 |
[23:57] | Can’t really arrest me for that. | 不会因为这个逮捕我吧 |
[24:00] | We found it in Simone Molinez’s purse. | 我们在Simone Molinez的钱包里发现的 |
[24:04] | She kept that, for real? | 她留下了 真的 |
[24:06] | Oh, it’s on. | 哦 有意思了 |
[24:07] | What are you guys doing with it? | 你们拿着它干什么 |
[24:10] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:15] | Well, listen, I don’t know nothing about none of that. | 我根本不知道怎么回事 |
[24:18] | Sh-She was breathing when I left her. | 我走的时候 她还好好的 |
[24:25] | That’s sweet. | 真美 |
[24:26] | But I have a boyfriend. | 但我有男朋友了 |
[24:31] | So you say. | 随你说了 |
[24:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:34] | I’m not that hard up. | 我还没那么厉害 |
[24:36] | Look, she didn’t like me. | 她不喜欢我 |
[24:38] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[24:40] | On to the next who will. | 找一个乐意的了 |
[24:43] | You’ve got a GMC truck? | 你是不是有辆GMC货车 |
[24:45] | Where is it? | 停在哪 |
[25:15] | Disinfectant. | 消毒剂 |
[25:23] | Seat’s damp. | 座位还有些湿 |
[25:33] | WILLOWS: Hey, Carey, | 嘿 Carey |
[25:36] | there’s blood in your car. | 你的车上有血 |
[25:37] | Yeah, it’s, uh, my boy, Scotty. | 是啊 那 那是我朋友 Scotty |
[25:39] | He had a nosebleed. | 他流鼻血了 |
[25:40] | Scotty who? | Scotty姓什么 |
[25:42] | Scotty Brittington? | |
[25:43] | WILLOWS: Well, it’s a hell of a lot of blood | 如果只是流鼻血 |
[25:44] | for a nosebleed. | 那是不是太多了 |
[25:46] | Looks more consistent with the body of | 我看更像是浑身是血的 |
[25:48] | a bloody girl. | 姑娘留下的痕迹 |
[25:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[25:52] | CURTIS: Where would we find | 那我们到哪 |
[25:52] | your boy Scotty? | 能找到你朋友 Scotty |
[25:54] | I don’t know. He’s kind of hard to get a hold of easy. | 我不知道 他总是挺难找的 |
[25:57] | Address and phone. | 地址 电话 |
[25:59] | We’re going to see | 我们现在要去 |
[26:00] | what your boy has to say about this blood. | 让你朋友解释一下这滩血 |
[26:03] | Until then, you’re coming with us. | 找到他之前 你得跟我们走 |
[26:18] | This is Catherine. | 我是Catherine |
[26:19] | CURTIS: It’s me. | 是我 |
[26:20] | Scott Brittington wasn’t at any | Scott Brittington常去的地方都没找到他 |
[26:22] | of his usual haunts, so I checked the hospitals, | 我来查一一下医院 |
[26:24] | and guess what? | 你猜怎么 |
[26:26] | He was admitted last night | 昨天晚上他入的院 |
[26:27] | with a severe puncture wound to his shoulder. | 肩部有刺伤 |
[26:30] | He told the staff it was a work injury, | 他跟医务人员说 是工伤 |
[26:32] | but during surgery, | 但是在手术过程中 |
[26:33] | they extracted a bullet fragment. | 他们提取出一子弹碎片 |
[26:35] | Interesting line of work. | 有意思的工作 |
[26:37] | Doc thinks someone tried to dig it out | 医生们认为 应该是有人把子弹挖出 |
[26:39] | to avoid police notification, | 为了避免警察介入 |
[26:40] | which actually made it a lot worse. | 结果反道让他的伤口恶化了 |
[26:47] | Dude, it’s… | 老兄 这太… |
[26:49] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[26:50] | I can’t go to the hospital with a bullet in me. | 我不能带着个子弹进医院 |
[26:52] | Cops’ll be all over us. | 到时候警察肯定来查我们 |
[26:56] | It’s all right, man. I got it, I got it. | -没事 兄弟 -找到了 找到了 |
[26:59] | Needle-nose pliers aren’t exactly a fine surgical tool. | 尖嘴钳可不是什么正规手术工具 |
[27:03] | CURTIS: Yeah, that’s for sure. | 那当然了 |
[27:05] | WILLOWS: You talk to Scott? | 你问Scott了么 |
[27:07] | Well, I’m on my way to his room right now. | 我现在正赶往他的病房 |
[27:10] | WILLOWS: If he’s anything like his friend, | 如果他跟他朋友很像的话 |
[27:11] | I’ll sure he’ll give you plenty of attitude. | 他肯定会对你很有好感的 |
[27:14] | Let me know what he has to say. | 到时候告诉我他说什么了 |
[27:18] | ????????????? | 我看他没什么好说的了 |
[27:57] | WILLOWS: A .38 fragment recovered from a suspect in my homicide | 我这案子的嫌疑犯身上发现的点38碎片 |
[28:00] | matched a .38 bullet that Greg found | 和Greg在脱衣舞俱乐部旁边 |
[28:02] | near the strip club drive-by. | 发现的点38是一致了 |
[28:04] | SIDLE: So the guys | 就是说 |
[28:04] | in the GMC truck got into a shoot-out | GMC货车上的人和豪华车上的人 |
[28:06] | with the guys in the limo. | 在路上互相开枪射击 |
[28:15] | Tie score– one dead on each side. | 平分 一边伤亡一个 |
[28:18] | Over what? | 为了什么 |
[28:20] | Why were these guys shooting each other up? | 这些人为什么开枪打来打去 |
[28:22] | It’s got to be about the girl. | 可能是为了那姑娘 |
[28:24] | Her DNA matched the unknown female contribution | 她就是那卷百元钞票上的 |
[28:26] | on the hundred dollar bill, | 未知女性DNA |
[28:27] | so, she was in the limo. | 那么 她也在豪华车上 |
[28:29] | But that bill doesn’t put her in there | 也许钞票并不能说明她在车上 |
[28:31] | any more than it does Aaron. | 就像不能证明Aaron在车上一样 |
[28:33] | No, but it proves | 没错 但至少可以证明 |
[28:34] | she was with Aaron at some point in the night. | 她昨天晚上至个时段是和Aaron一起的 |
[28:37] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:37] | Why would Simone even be with those guys? | 为什么Simone会和那些人在一起 |
[28:40] | Because of Drops. | 因为Drops |
[28:41] | He knows everybody in the club scene, | 他最了解夜总会 |
[28:42] | especially the party girls. | 尤其是那些爱玩的姑娘 |
[28:43] | He could have picked her up anywhere. | 他可能是把她带上车 |
[28:45] | Simone blows off the broke guys to party with the rich guys. | Simone扔下那些穷小子 去跟有钱人玩 |
[28:47] | The broke guys feel dissed, | 穷小子觉得没面子 |
[28:49] | so they track down the limo and retaliate. | 所以跟着豪华车 然后开枪报复 |
[28:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:52] | And somewhere in between, Simone just gets… tossed. | 然后途中 Simone又被…扔下了车 |
[28:56] | All right, how are we going to prove any of this? | 好的 我们怎么证明这些 |
[28:59] | I mean, we’re not going to get any answers | 我是说 货车上那个人 |
[29:00] | from the suspect in the truck. | 肯定是问不出什么答案了 |
[29:01] | He’s lawyered up. | 他已经请了律师 |
[29:02] | So is Drops. | Drops肯定也请了 |
[29:03] | And the Undersheriff isn’t letting anyone talk to Aaron. | 而且副警长不让我们碰Aaron |
[29:07] | What about the seat belt adjuster you found? | 那你们发现的那个安全带盒呢 |
[29:10] | No match to the truck. | 和货车上的不符 |
[29:11] | Doesn’t even have seat belt adjusters. | 根本就没有安全带盒 |
[29:13] | What about the limo? | 那豪华车上呢 |
[29:15] | SIDLE: It’s not a GMC. | 豪华车不是GMC |
[29:15] | It’s a Lincoln Continental. | 是辆林肯大陆 |
[29:18] | Yeah, but maybe not entirely. | 但并不一定全都是 |
[29:21] | Stretch limos are custom-made. | 加长豪华车都是订做的 |
[29:23] | You take a Lincoln Continental, cut it apart, | 用林肯大陆 把它分开 |
[29:25] | stretch it with whatever parts you have available: | 加长 想用什么零件用什么零件 |
[29:27] | Ford, Chrysler, General Motors, doesn’t matter. | 福特 克莱斯勒 通用 无所谓 |
[29:42] | Looks like the same belt adjuster. | 看来是同一个安全盒 |
[29:45] | This one’s missing. | 这边的没有了 |
[29:50] | This blood has to be from the shooting. | 这些血肯定是枪击后的 |
[29:56] | This is from something else. | 这应该是从别的地方沾到的 |
[29:59] | There shouldn’t be blood on this part of the seat belt. | 安全带这个部分应该沾不到血迹 |
[30:02] | Think the Undersheriff will let us talk to Aaron now? | 副警长该让咱们审问Aaron了 |
[30:05] | If the DNA matches Simone Molinez’s, | 如果DNA是Simone Molinez的 |
[30:08] | anyone that was in this limo is up for murder. | 那车上任何人都有可能犯谋杀罪 |
[30:11] | The, uh, Undersheriff won’t have a choice. | 这样副警长也没话说了 |
[30:16] | OFFICER MITCHELL: From the hood to the hills. | 麻雀变了金凤凰 |
[30:18] | Didn’t take him long to spend the taxpayers’ money. | 拿着纳税人的钱 他花得倒是挺快 |
[30:20] | CURTIS: Hey, knock it off. | 嘿 别说了 |
[30:22] | You need to look in the fridge. Mrs. James? | -你们看看冰箱 -James太太 |
[30:25] | Oh, hell, no. | 哦 天啊 不会吧 |
[30:27] | I got company. | 我现在有客人 |
[30:29] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令 要搜查这幢房子 |
[30:31] | A warrant? A warrant for what?! | 搜查令 搜查什么 |
[30:33] | We also need to speak to Aaron. | 我们还得找Aaron谈谈 |
[30:36] | Oh, we’re not talking to nobody. | 我们谁都不见 |
[30:38] | This is harassment! | 你们这是骚扰民居 |
[30:41] | That could be considered assaulting an officer. | 你这算是袭击警官 |
[30:43] | Let’s not make this harder than it has to be. | 咱们还是不要把这件事搞大了 |
[30:49] | Somebody get me a phone! | 谁 给我拿电话来 |
[30:52] | All right, ten ball, corner pocket. | 好 10号球 角袋 |
[30:55] | Mr. James? | James先生 |
[30:58] | We need to talk to you down at the station. | 我们得带你去警局问话 |
[31:08] | You’re not under arrest. | 并不是逮捕 |
[31:10] | We just want to talk. | 我们就是问话 |
[31:11] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[31:23] | I hear soda water works better. | 我听别人说 苏打水更好使些 |
[31:27] | What’d work better is if I took it out and shot it. | 如果我把它带出来开一枪 那怎么办 |
[31:30] | So long as I don’t see it on the 11:00 news. | 我已经很长时间不看11点新闻了 |
[31:35] | The James kid, he lawyered up? Yeah. | -那个James家小孩 请律师了么 -是的 |
[31:37] | Yeah, his attorney’s on his way. | 他的律师正赶过来 |
[31:40] | You holding a press conference? | 你要开新闻发布会 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I’m on my way there now. | 是 我正赶过去 |
[31:44] | How do I look? | 看上去怎么样 |
[31:45] | Like fresh meat. | 像块鲜肉(记者要吃了你) |
[31:48] | Oh. Hope I hold my temper as well as you. | 但愿我能像你脾气那么好 |
[31:51] | You’ve got a big future in this department. | 你在我们局 大有前途 |
[31:53] | Send the dry cleaning bill to my office. | 把干洗帐单算在我头上吧 |
[32:04] | SIDLE: I checked the mom’s room | 我查了妈妈的房间 |
[32:06] | and the guest rooms, no sign of any weapons, but… | 客房 都没有找到武器 但是… |
[32:10] | I did find these in the laundry room. | 我在洗衣房找到了这些 |
[32:13] | Look familiar? | 眼熟么 |
[32:18] | Yeah. Any trace of blood? | 眼熟 有血迹么 |
[32:20] | Nothing obvious. They were just washed. | 没有明显的 刚刚洗过 |
[32:23] | They smell like bleach. | 闻上去像漂白剂 |
[32:24] | Great. What about the, uh, | 好的 那这个呢 |
[32:26] | the hoodie in that cell phone picture? | 手机上拍到的鬼影 |
[32:28] | It looked like Aaron was wearing one. | 很像是穿着这件衣服的Aaron |
[32:29] | Yeah, it’s still wet. Aaron wears his clothes baggy. | 还是湿的 Aaron喜欢穿肥大的衣服 |
[32:32] | He probably keeps them out of the dryer so they won’t shrink. | 所以可能没放到甩干桶里 不然会缩水 |
[32:49] | Looks like the little hood left us something. | 看来给我们留下了点小东西 |
[32:58] | ATTORNEY: You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:59] | My client is guilty | 我的当事人是有罪 |
[33:01] | of partying in Las Vegas. | 在LV聚会也算罪的话 |
[33:04] | But with this de minimus amount, | 但就算上这么小的量刑 |
[33:06] | you wouldn’t be able to hold him for possession. | 你们是不能羁押他的 |
[33:09] | Those jeans? Come on. | 那些牛仔裤 拜托 |
[33:12] | You’d probably find that same pattern | 你要想找匹配的 |
[33:13] | on at least a couple thousand asses in this town. | 在我们市你起码能找到上千条 |
[33:16] | There’s nothing here that places my client | 这里没有任何证据 |
[33:18] | in that limo at the time of the shooting. | 可以证明枪击当时 我当事人在车上 |
[33:21] | How about this? | 那这个呢 |
[33:27] | CURTIS: A piece of Champ Landley’s skull | 这是Champ Landley的一块头骨 |
[33:29] | in the hood of your sweater. | 就在你毛衣的兜帽里 |
[33:32] | I’d say you were definitely there. | 我说 你当时肯定是在的 |
[33:39] | ATTORNEY: Look, scared kid makes a couple of mistakes. | 听着 年轻人吓坏了 有可能会犯些错 |
[33:43] | It’s peer pressure, all right? | 只是压力太大 可以吧 |
[33:44] | It’s a misdemeanor, at best. | 最多只是个轻罪 |
[33:46] | You want to put LVPD through PR hell | 你不会是想让LV警局为这 再来一次公共关系噩梦吧 |
[33:49] | for that? CURTIS: No. | 当然不 |
[33:51] | Not just that. | 不止这些 |
[33:52] | Simone Molinez was | Simone Molinez是被拖行 |
[33:54] | dragged to death from your limo | 致死 而且是在枪击之前 |
[33:56] | before the shoot-out. | 在你们车上被拖着走的 |
[33:58] | Aaron was in the car | 她在被拖着的时候 |
[34:00] | when she was being dragged. | Aaron就在车上 |
[34:01] | I’d say that makes him a prime suspect. | 我认为 他有最大的嫌疑 |
[34:04] | No, no, no, hold it, hold it. | 不 不 不 等下 |
[34:06] | I don’t know this girl. | 我不认识那姑娘 |
[34:07] | Okay, she came up to Drops at the Gold Square. | 在金广场酒吧 是她主动来找Drops的 |
[34:09] | Aaron, don’t say… No, hold up, man. | -Aaron 不要开口… -不 你等一下 老兄 |
[34:10] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[34:12] | What’s a guy like Drops | 像Drops那样的人 |
[34:13] | doing at a dump like the Gold Square? | 去金广场那么破的地方干嘛 |
[34:16] | Drops grew up in that ‘hood. | Drops在那一片长大的 |
[34:17] | Guess he, uh… | 我想 他 呃… |
[34:19] | wanted to claim his old territory. | 可能是去显示一下 那是他的地盘 |
[34:23] | AARON: We own that place. | 那地儿归我们 |
[34:25] | Picking up a girl in there | 在那个地方找个小姑娘 |
[34:26] | was like stealing. | 就像偷东西一样 |
[34:28] | Drops had been trying to open up his own club. | Drops一直想开家自己的夜总会 |
[34:30] | Asked me to invest. | 想让我投资 |
[34:32] | Before I got my money, guy like Drops | 以前我没钱的时候 像Drops那样的人 |
[34:34] | wouldn’t have said, “What up,” to me, | 是不会跟我这样说 嘿 老兄 |
[34:36] | let alone ask me out to talk business. | 更别说请我出去谈生意了 |
[34:39] | I felt like a big shot. What’s the big deal? | 我觉得自己像个大人物 这怎么了 |
[34:41] | We think it’s that big shot attitude | 我认为 正是这种大人物的感觉 |
[34:44] | that’s exactly what got you shot. | 会让你招惹上了枪子 |
[34:55] | CURTIS: Taking that girl out of the Gold Square, | 带那姑娘离开了金广场 |
[34:57] | you pissed off a couple of locals. | 你们惹毛了几个当地人 |
[35:00] | Everyone knows | 人人都知道 |
[35:00] | Drops ends his nights at the strip club. | Drops每天晚上都会去那家脱衣舞夜总会 |
[35:04] | They were waiting for you. | 他们就在那等着你们 |
[35:06] | Look, I had nothing to do with that. | 听着 我跟那一点关系也没有 |
[35:08] | And I definitely didn’t kick her out of that limo. | 根本不是我把她踢下车的 |
[35:10] | CURTIS: So who did then? | 那是谁 |
[35:12] | ATTORNEY: Aaron, unless you want to go to jail, son, | Aaron 除非你想入监狱 小子 |
[35:15] | don’t say another word. | 别再跟他们说什么了 |
[35:17] | You observed the interview? | 你看刚才的审问了 |
[35:19] | If the Undersheriff had seen you, he would’ve gone ballistic. | 如果副警长知道了 他肯定又该发疯了 |
[35:21] | Well, I’m still off the case. | 我没有跟进案子 |
[35:22] | Besides, I just happened to be listening, | 而且 我只是听听 |
[35:24] | and I heard Aaron say that he didn’t | 我听到Aaron说 |
[35:26] | kick the girl out of the limo. | 不是他把那姑娘踢下车的 |
[35:29] | You want me to check the body? | 你想让我去检查一下尸体 |
[35:30] | Well, bruises get more distinguished as a body decomposes, | 瘀痕随着尸解会更清晰的 |
[35:33] | so just see if there’s anything we missed. | 就是看看 是不是我们遗漏了什么 |
[35:36] | MARLA: That’s the one I want to talk to. I’m on it. | |
[35:37] | RECEPTIONIST: Miss, excuse me. You’re not allowed back there! | 小姐 不好意思 你不能进到后面去 |
[35:40] | Taking one of my boys wasn’t | 夺走了我一个儿子 |
[35:42] | good enough for you, was it? | 你还嫌不够么 |
[35:43] | Now you’ve got to take both? | 现在你想把两个都夺走 |
[35:45] | What did we ever do to you? | 我们到底怎么招惹你了 |
[35:46] | Mrs. James, I don’t have anything | James夫人 我与你、你家人 |
[35:48] | against you or your family. Then what is it? | -没有一点过节 -那是什么 |
[35:49] | Is it about the money? | 是为了钱么 |
[35:51] | Then take it! | 那就拿回去 |
[35:52] | I just want my boy back! | 我只要我的儿子 |
[35:54] | Mrs. James, you need to calm down… | James夫人 你要冷静… |
[35:55] | I’m not talking to you! | 我没跟你讲话 |
[35:57] | Well, you’re going to get yourself into trouble here. | 你现在真的是在自找麻烦 |
[35:58] | OFFICER: Ma’am… | 女士… |
[35:59] | You’re going to have to leave. | 你现在必须马上离开 |
[36:00] | Protecting the nice white boy | 保护白人小男孩 |
[36:02] | from the mean black lady. | 赶走邪恶的黑人女士 |
[36:04] | You’ve got to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[36:05] | You owe me. You owe me! | 你欠我的 你欠我的 |
[36:10] | What do I owe you? | 我欠你什么 |
[36:13] | Yeah, like you don’t know. | 好像你不知道一样 |
[36:15] | I’ll tell you what I know: I know that Demitrius | 我告诉你我知道什么 我知道Demitrius |
[36:18] | was a killer. | 是个凶手 |
[36:19] | And Aaron– Aaron made the decision to hang out | Aaron是他自己决定跟 |
[36:22] | with Drops. | Drops混在一起 |
[36:23] | He made the decision to do drugs, | 他决定吸毒 |
[36:25] | and to bring that girl into the limo. | 然后带那个姑娘上了车 |
[36:28] | That’s not on me. | 这些不是因为我 |
[36:30] | It’s on him, and you. | 是因为他 因为你 |
[36:42] | Aaron is all I have left. | Aaron是我唯一的亲人了 |
[37:20] | BRASS: This bruise on Simone Molinez’s body | Simone Molinez尸体上的瘀痕 |
[37:22] | matches the heel of your buddy Champ’s | 和你好朋友Champ的鞋跟 |
[37:25] | dress shoe. | 形状吻合 |
[37:30] | Man, forensics be jammin’ a brother up. | 老兄 科学鉴证还真是”好兄弟” |
[37:33] | No doubt. And you saw him do it. | 当然 你亲眼看到他把她踢下车 |
[37:35] | Look, he was just trying to show | 他只是想让一个未来的投资者 |
[37:37] | a potential investor a good time, that’s all. | 玩得开心一点 没别的 |
[37:39] | The boy got a short fuse. | 那小子就是脾气不好 |
[37:41] | All right. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[37:43] | Why don’t you really hook up my man? | 那你就让我兄弟好好爽爽吧 |
[37:46] | Champ, come on, man. | Champ 算了 兄弟 |
[37:48] | What’s wrong with you, man? She’s a lady. | 你怎么回事 老兄 她是个好姑娘 |
[37:50] | Let me out the car! | 让我下车 |
[37:51] | Oh, you want out? | 哦 你想下车 |
[37:55] | Get out. | 下吧 |
[37:57] | Tell the driver to stop. | 让司机停车 |
[37:59] | We’re in a hurry! | 我们可赶时间呢 |
[38:00] | You want out, you get out now! | 你想下车 那马上就滚 |
[38:02] | No! | 不 |
[38:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:05] | So, what, he pushed her out of the car | 什么 他就因为她不乐意跟Aaron |
[38:07] | because she wouldn’t have sex with Aaron? | 发生关系 就把她踢下了车 |
[38:08] | Champ thought it was a bad look. | Champ觉得那样很不好 |
[38:10] | Bad? Bad for what? | 不好 有什么不好 |
[38:12] | Champ gets a bonus when business is good. | 如果我们生意好 Champ有的分红 |
[38:14] | You got booze, bling, girls, | 你们喝酒 吸毒 玩姑娘 |
[38:17] | guns and drugs in a limo. | 车里又有枪 又有毒品 |
[38:19] | Would you call that doing legitimate business? | 你觉得这叫合法的生意么 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:22] | So, um… | 那 呃… |
[38:24] | what’s a few scrapes and bruises | 那小姑娘擦破点皮 弄得瘀青 |
[38:25] | on this girl got to do with me? | 跟我有什么关系 |
[38:27] | Yeah, a few scrapes and bruises, a broken wrist | 是 擦破点皮 瘀青 手腕断了 |
[38:29] | dislocated shoulder, broken neck– | 肩膀错位 颈骨骨折 |
[38:31] | add it up: it equals death. | 全加在一起 她死了 |
[38:34] | Death? Wait a minute, no way. | 死了 等等 不可能 |
[38:35] | See, first of all, that limo was turtlestepping’ it | 等等 我们那辆车开得跟乌龟一样慢 |
[38:38] | down the block. It’s like fallin’ off a bike. | 就跟从自行车上掉下去没两样 |
[38:40] | Yeah, maybe so, if she wasn’t tangled up in the seat belt. | 有可能 如果她没有被缠在安全带上 |
[38:42] | What, you didn’t hear her dragging on the street? | 难道你们没有听到她被拖着的声音 |
[38:45] | The speakers were on blast. | 音响很响 |
[38:47] | I couldn’t even hear my cell phone | 我连手机铃声都听不到 |
[38:48] | and that was on vibrate. | 都调成震动了 |
[38:49] | My client has corroborated your evidence. | 我的当事人证词与你们证据一致 |
[38:52] | Are we free to go? | 我们可以走了么 |
[38:53] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[38:58] | I’m charging you with the murder of Scott Brittington. | 我现在要以谋杀Scott Brittington的罪名起诉你 |
[39:00] | Scott… Who? | Scott…什么 |
[39:01] | The guy you shot. | 你开枪打死那人 |
[39:03] | Okay, we already went over that. | 好的 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[39:05] | Champ was the shooter. | Champ开的枪 |
[39:06] | Yeah, so you say. | 随你怎么说了 |
[39:08] | But you’re the only one in the limo | 但是你是车上唯一一个 |
[39:09] | with a registered .38. And you didn’t | 合法拥有点38手枪的人 |
[39:13] | toss that gun after you used it, you gave it to Aaron. | 而且你开完枪并没有扔了那把枪 你把它给了Aaron |
[39:15] | DROPS: Trust me, son, you don’t want | 相信我 小子 你最好别待在这 |
[39:17] | to be here when the cops come, okay? | 一会警察就会过来 |
[39:19] | Here, take the ratchet, and make it disappear. | 拿着这东西 把它扔了 |
[39:21] | Take the ratchet! | 拿着 |
[39:23] | Don’t worry about it; I got you covered. | 别担心 我会罩着你的 |
[39:25] | BRASS: Aaron leaves the scene | Aaron离开了现场 |
[39:27] | with your murder weapon, and you take his spot | 拿着你用过的凶器 然后你坐到他的位置 |
[39:30] | like he was never there. | 好像车上没有过他这个人 |
[39:33] | Captain Brass, | Brass队长 |
[39:35] | I’ve seen the ballistics report. | 我看过弹道检查报告了 |
[39:37] | The shots fired from inside | 从里面打出的子弹 |
[39:39] | the limo were fired second. | 是第二枪 |
[39:42] | That’s textbook self-defense. | 这是教科书上说的”自卫行为” |
[39:48] | “Textbook self-defense.” | 教科书上的”自卫行为” |
[39:50] | Told you, forensics be jammin’ a brother up. | 告诉过你 老兄 科学鉴证还真是”好兄弟” |
[39:52] | I’ll take my chances with the jury. | 让陪审团做最终裁定吧 |
[39:54] | I’m going to see your arms behind your back | 不要想得太美 |
[39:56] | sooner than you think. | 我早晚让你的手背在背后 |
[39:57] | Counselor. | 各位 再见 |
[40:04] | And all this time I thought I was paying you too much. | 我还一直以为我给你的钱太多 不值呢 |
[40:06] | Give me some. | 太值了 来一下 |
[40:18] | The DA tells me you requested | 检察官告诉我说 你提出请求 |
[40:20] | he go easy on Aaron James. | 要他从轻发落Aaron James |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:25] | He’s getting a suspended sentence. | 他被缓刑了 |
[40:27] | Released on his own recognizance. | 自己交的保释金 |
[40:48] | GRISSOM: Tell me something. | 你说 |
[40:49] | If the kid’s brother hadn’t died, | 如果这小子的弟弟没有死 |
[40:52] | would you have done the same? | 你还会这样做么 |
[40:55] | I don’t know. I just, uh… | 不知道 只是 呃… |
[40:59] | You think it’s wrong? | 你觉得我做错了么 |
[41:02] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想并不重要 |