时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oh,you were so on tonight, Cammie. | Cammie 你今晚真有感觉 |
[00:14] | I was channeling my nerves in a positive way. | 我是在往积极方面想的 |
[00:17] | Somebody’s got to hold it together. | 总得有人顾全大局 |
[00:21] | I swear, Janice can’t dance a straight line. | 我保证 Janice都走不出直线 |
[00:23] | Pigeon-toed. | 是内八字 |
[00:25] | Should have stayed on the bluebell line. B.G. | 就应该踩着蓝线跳的 B.G. |
[00:27] | Well, you know how she scored that principal role, right? | 你应该知道她是怎么混到那个主角的 |
[00:29] | Bad on her feet, good on her back. | 跳得不怎么样 就会玩暧昧 |
[00:34] | Oh, Libby, can you believe this? | 哦 Libby 你敢相信么 |
[00:36] | I am so sick of this pigsty. | 真受不了这猪窝 |
[00:37] | Been like this ever since Lauren got her creepy new boyfriend. | 自从Lauren交了那个怪男友 就一直这样 |
[00:41] | He’s a musician. | 是个搞音乐的 |
[00:42] | My mom dated a musician– total freeloaders. | 我妈妈以前和个搞音乐的约会过 最爱占偏宜 |
[00:45] | If I get bumped to principal this week, | 这周要是我选为主角 |
[00:46] | I am so out of here. | 我就不住在这死地方了 |
[00:47] | Take me with you. | 那也算我一个 |
[00:50] | Becca fell off the wagon again. | Becca又开始犯瘾了 |
[00:52] | The nicotine dancer diet. | 尼古丁舞者的甜点 |
[01:31] | WOMEN (on machine): Hey! You’ve reached Showgirl Heaven. | 嘿 这里是舞者天堂 |
[01:33] | Please leave a message at the tone. Thanks. Bye. | 请在提示音后留言 谢谢 再见 |
[01:36] | WOMAN: Cammie, great audition today. | Cammie 今天演出不错 |
[01:39] | You made it, girl. | 你成功了 姑娘 |
[01:40] | You’re principal. Call me for the details. | 你就是主角 回话再细聊 |
[01:42] | Congrats! | 祝贺你 |
[02:02] | Everyone’s in my room. Follow the music. | 他们都在我房间里 跟着音乐来吧 |
[02:05] | Be right there. | 马上就过去 |
[02:07] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[02:11] | Libby? | |
[02:16] | Libby! | |
[02:25] | Hell of a way to spend your night off. | 真是好个晚上 |
[02:27] | How many bodies do you have in there? | 你这里有几具尸体 |
[02:29] | Three. | 3具 |
[02:32] | Grissom’s down the hall, | Grissom就在里面 |
[02:33] | first door on your right. Just follow the blood. | 你右边第一个房间 顺着血迹走 |
[02:55] | My date got canceled. | 我的约会取消了 |
[02:58] | I’m sure he had a good excuse. | 那一定有个非常好的理由 |
[03:06] | Looks like sexual assault. | 看上去像性侵犯 |
[03:08] | Bound, pants pulled down. | 被捆绑 裤子被拉下来 |
[03:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:11] | Where do you want me? | 我去查哪里 |
[03:13] | Next bedroom. There’s another body in there. | 里面那房间 那里还有一具尸体 |
[03:16] | Well, that makes five. | 那一共是5具 |
[03:18] | The dispatch said there were six. | 总台说有6具 |
[03:20] | According to Brass, | Brass说 |
[03:21] | the boyfriend of one of the victims found the bodies. | 是其中一个死者的男友发现的尸体 |
[03:24] | Said there were six roommates, all showgirls. | 说一共有6个室友 都是跳舞的姑娘 |
[03:27] | Evidently, one didn’t come home. | 看来 有一个姑娘没回来 |
[03:28] | She picked the right night. | 算她走运 |
[04:05] | Hot scene! Suspect under the bed! | 现场有情况 疑犯在床下 |
[04:08] | Sara! | |
[04:09] | (sputters): Please… please help me. | 求求…求你救我 |
[04:12] | Please. | 求求你 |
[04:14] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[04:15] | Victim down! Call an ambulance! | 受害人 叫救护车 |
[04:18] | Dispatch, this is CSI Grissom… You’re safe now, okay? | -总台 我是CSI Grissom… -你现在没事了 |
[04:20] | You’re safe now. It’s going to be okay. | 你现在没事了 没事的 |
[04:22] | Help me. Help me. | 救救我 |
[04:55] | CSI 718 | |
[05:07] | Up until a few hours ago, this was considered | 直到几小时前 这里 |
[05:10] | one of the safest neighborhoods in Las Vegas. | 一直算是LV最安全的街区之一 |
[05:12] | But with the discovery of six young women | 但是刚刚发现了6位年轻女士 |
[05:14] | brutally slain in their beds… I got here at 3:45. | -都被残忍地杀害在自己的卧室… -我是3:45到的 |
[05:17] | I’ve been dating Becca about a month. | 我和Becca约会有一个月了 |
[05:19] | When I saw all that blood on the stairs, | 我看到楼梯上的血迹 |
[05:22] | I just… I just knew. | 我…我就感觉到不对 |
[05:24] | Jonathan, do you have a key to the house? | Jonathan 你有这里的钥匙 |
[05:26] | Becca gave it to me. | Becca给我的 |
[05:27] | I usually try to come over and say good night, | 我一般都会过来 跟她说晚安的 |
[05:31] | but I was… I was late. | 但是我…今天来晚了 |
[05:33] | Had a couple clients in town. | 在市里见了几个客户 |
[05:37] | But I didn’t need the key. | 但我没用钥匙 |
[05:39] | Front door was open. | 前门是开着的 |
[05:40] | If we brought you some photos, | 如果给你看看照片 |
[05:42] | would you be able to ID the girls for us? | 你能不能帮我们确认一下这些女士 |
[05:58] | Look, I know this is tough, | 我知道这样问挺难 |
[05:59] | but did she give you anything? | 她有没有跟你说什么 |
[06:01] | She told me her name. | 告诉了我她的名字 |
[06:04] | When I went into the room, | 我刚进屋的时候 |
[06:07] | she thought that I was him. | 她以为还是他 |
[06:09] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[06:12] | It didn’t make any sense. | 都没太大意义 |
[06:14] | Can you tell me your name? | 能不能告诉我你叫什么 |
[06:16] | Ca… Cam… Cammie. | |
[06:20] | Cammie, I’m Sara. | Cammie 我是Sara |
[06:22] | Who did this to you, Cammie? | 谁干的 Cammie |
[06:25] | Mm-an…. mm-an. | 男…男的 |
[06:27] | The man, what did he look like? | 男的 他长什么样 |
[06:29] | Poor w… | 葡萄… |
[06:31] | Poor wine… | 葡萄酒… |
[06:33] | Breast… | 胸… |
[06:35] | Breast… knife… | 胸…刀… |
[06:37] | He-he stabbed you in the chest? (grunts) | 他刺了你的胸部 |
[06:40] | No. | 不 |
[06:41] | I need some help here! | 快来帮帮忙 |
[06:42] | Bye… Fin… (gasps) | 拜…Fin… |
[06:46] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[06:56] | STOKES: Looks like he was about a size 11. | 看上去像是11号 |
[07:01] | You been up there yet? | 你上去过么 |
[07:12] | PHILLIPS: I’ve been through all the bedrooms. | 我检查了所有卧室 |
[07:13] | She’s the last. | 她是最后一个 |
[07:14] | Rebecca Mayford. Boyfriend ID’d her. | Rebecca Mayford 男友已经确认 |
[07:17] | Neck’s clean. | 颈部干干净净 |
[07:19] | The other five victims’ throats were transected. | 其它5个受害人的喉咙都被切断 |
[07:22] | There are at least a dozen stab wounds to the chest and abdomen. | 胸部和腹部有多次刺伤 |
[07:27] | Yeah. He took his time with her. | 看来 他是慢慢地折磨她 |
[07:31] | The others were killed efficiently. | 其它几个都下手很快 |
[07:33] | Liver temp is 95.6. | 肝脏温度为95.6(35.3℃) |
[07:36] | Been dead at least two hours, | 已经死亡至少两小时 |
[07:38] | which is consistent with four of the five other victims. | 和5位已经死亡中其它4位是一致的 |
[07:40] | David, don’move any of the bodies just yet, okay? | David 不要移动尸体 好么 |
[07:44] | You got it. | 好的 |
[07:52] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[07:53] | Partial footprint. | 部分的脚纹 |
[07:55] | Whoever kicked in this window | 不管是谁踢的这扇窗户 |
[07:58] | was barefoot. | 都光着脚的 |
[08:02] | She’s wearing socks. | 她是穿袜子的 |
[08:04] | Yeah, but some of the others weren’t. | 但有些没有穿 |
[08:06] | Means one of them must have been in here at some point. | 说明其中有人来过这里 |
[08:10] | I don’t think this was her room. | 我看这不是她的房间 |
[08:15] | GRISSOM: What else? | 还有什么 |
[08:17] | Looks like the bindings were cut from the sheets. | 看来捆绑的东西是用床单撕的 |
[08:23] | It takes at least a few minutes to cut up a sheet. | 要撕开一张床单还是需要些时间的 |
[08:26] | I think when he came to this house, he was unprepared. | 我看他到这的时候 并没有完全准备好 |
[08:29] | He had to use things that were already here. | 他只能利用现有的物品 |
[08:32] | They say a disorganized killer | 据说 如果是无计划性的凶手 |
[08:35] | is apt to obtain his victims by chance. | 只是随机猎取他的受害人 |
[08:40] | Luck of the draw. | 全凭运气 |
[08:51] | Busy night. | 今晚够忙 |
[09:05] | She looks so familiar. | 她看着真眼熟 |
[09:07] | When I first started doing this, | 我刚开始做这份工作的时候 |
[09:09] | everybody I worked on reminded me of someone. | 每个案子的受害人都让我回想起某人 |
[09:14] | Somehow, we all get past it. | 总会过去的 |
[09:17] | I’m not so sure that’s a good thing. | 我感觉不是件好事 |
[09:21] | I’ll start with the bathroom. | 我先查浴室 |
[10:17] | The girl in this picture is the victim from my room. | 照片里的女孩是我房间里的受害人 |
[10:21] | Becca, I’m so crazy about you. | Becca 你真让我着迷 |
[10:24] | I just wanted to tell you happy three-week anniversary! | 我只想跟你说 3星期纪念快乐 |
[10:27] | You’re awesome! And I love you bear-y much. | 你真漂亮 我熊熊喜欢你 |
[10:32] | Sounds like Becca was still a kid. | 听着Becca像个孩子一样 |
[10:36] | Yeah. Well, | 是啊 |
[10:40] | not when she was onstage. | 上了台就不一样了 |
[10:42] | So, Grissom, I found beige carpet fibers on all three victims. | Grissom 我在3个受害人身上 都发现了米色地毯纤维 |
[10:47] | It’s consistent with the hallway carpet. | 和走廊的地毯颜色一致 |
[10:49] | I’ve also found rug burns on their knees. | 还在膝盖上发现了擦伤 |
[11:07] | Killer herded them all into here, | 凶手把她们都绑在这 |
[11:09] | he used the sheets from that bed to tie them up, | 用这张床单把她们捆起来 |
[11:11] | then dragged them all down the hallway | 然后把他们拖出走廊 |
[11:13] | to the other two bedrooms to kill them. | 拖到另两间卧室杀了她们 |
[11:21] | What about Becca? | 那Becca呢 |
[11:23] | Why wasn’t she dragged somewhere else? | 为什么她没有被拖走 |
[11:25] | Maybe he wanted to get her alone. | 可能他想和她独处 |
[11:27] | Maybe she excited him… | 可能她让他兴奋… |
[11:28] | or pissed him off. | 或者让她生气 |
[11:30] | Either way, he was brutal with her. | 反正 他对她最残忍 |
[11:32] | She was the messiest kill. | 她是被弄得最惨的 |
[11:33] | He had a gun. | 他有枪 |
[11:35] | I found grip and slide impressions | 我发现了枪托和枪膛印 |
[11:37] | in some powder on the bathroom counter. | 就在浴室台上的粉末上 |
[11:38] | Well, a gun is one good way for crowd control. | 有枪可以很好控制一群人 |
[11:41] | Why didn’t he just shoot them? | 为什么他不开枪杀他们 |
[11:42] | Noise factor? | 可能有噪音 |
[11:44] | You can’t scream once your throat’s been slit. | 如果喉咙被割开 就不能叫出声 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:48] | He had all the time he needed | 他有的是时间 |
[11:50] | ’cause the neighbors couldn’t hear a thing. | 因为邻居什么都听不到 |
[13:11] | He used a chair to jam this door. | 他用椅子顶住了门 |
[13:13] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说发生的事了 |
[13:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:20] | There’s a custom-made label | 那有个酒瓶 |
[13:22] | on a wine bottle over there. | 上面的订制的标签 |
[13:32] | “Love, Lewis.” | “爱Lewis” |
[13:35] | SIDLE: Who did this to you, Cammie? | 谁干的 Cammie |
[13:37] | Mm-an…. mm-an. | 男…男的 |
[13:39] | The man, | 男的 |
[13:40] | what did he look like? | 长什么样 |
[13:43] | Poor w… | 葡萄… |
[13:45] | Poor wine. | 葡萄酒 |
[13:47] | Cammie said something. | Cammie提到过 |
[13:50] | “Poor wine.” | “葡萄酒” |
[13:52] | Maybe it had something to do with this bottle. | 可能跟这个瓶子有关 |
[13:57] | “Poor wine.” | “葡萄酒” |
[13:59] | Maybe he forced wine down her throat. | 可能他把酒灌到她的喉咙里 |
[14:01] | Tox will tell us. | 毒化检测可以查出来 |
[14:06] | It was good that you were there for her, Sara. | 最后你能陪她已经算好了 Sara |
[14:11] | She didn’t have to die alone. | 至少她没有孤独地死去 |
[14:13] | We usually show up too late to meet the victim. | 对于受害人来说 我们总是来得太晚了 |
[14:23] | RADIO REPORTER: Police have confirmed there are a total of six victims | 警察已经证实共有6名受害人 |
[14:25] | in the Green Valley showgirl murders. | 住绿谷 死者都是舞女 |
[14:27] | The names have not yet been released | 她们的名字还没有向外界公布 |
[14:29] | pending individual identification | 还在等待身份确认 |
[14:31] | and notification of their families. | 以及家属证实 |
[14:33] | According to police sources, | 据警方消息称 |
[14:34] | there are no suspects at this time. | 目前为止还未确定疑犯 |
[14:37] | LVPD has asked anyone with any information | LV警局恳请任何可提供线索的人 |
[14:40] | to call the following hotline number: | 都可以拨打以下热线电话 |
[14:42] | 702-555-0132. | |
[16:21] | ROBBINS: All six victims had ligature marks | 所有6位受害人都有绑带痕迹 |
[16:23] | on their ankles and wrists. | 在�B部和腕部 |
[16:25] | Jenn Smith was the only one with rib fractures. | 只有Jenn Smith有肋骨骨折 |
[16:27] | She took some abuse. | 她受到虐待 |
[16:29] | Except for Becca Mayford, | 除了Becca Mayford |
[16:31] | COD was exsanguination through incised wounds to the neck | 死因是颈部受到利器切割 |
[16:34] | with a sharp-edged instrument. | 失血过多 |
[16:36] | How did Cammie Brookston survive until we got there? | 为什么Cammie Brookston坚持到我们赶到现场 |
[16:38] | Well, in her case, | 她么 |
[16:39] | there was only a partial transection of the jugular. | 颈动脉只割裂了一部分 |
[16:43] | Shallower cut, slower bleed. | 割得浅 血流得慢 |
[16:45] | I found her at least two hours after the attacks. | 我是在她受害后两个小时发现她的 |
[16:49] | She must’ve applied pressure to her wound. | 她一定是压住了自己的伤口 |
[16:51] | That would’ve bought her some time. | 所以她才坚持了那么久 |
[16:52] | So if we’d have found her sooner, | 如果我们早点发现她 |
[16:54] | she would still be alive. | 她也许还能活下来 |
[16:56] | Sara, there’s nothing you could’ve done. | Sara 你无能力为 |
[17:00] | Well, she has a C-section uterine scar. | 她有剖腹产的伤疤 |
[17:03] | Hairline, almost invisible. | 发丝缝的 几乎看不到 |
[17:05] | She has a child. | 她生过孩子 |
[17:07] | Well, she gave birth some time ago. | 生孩子是一段时间之前的事了 |
[17:09] | Any signs of sexual assault? | 有性侵犯的迹象么 |
[17:11] | Not with Cammie. | Cammie没有 |
[17:13] | I found semen in the vaginas of Emily Wilson | 在Emily Wilson还有Lauren Walderson |
[17:15] | and Lauren Walderson. | 阴道发现了精液 |
[17:17] | Both had mild reddening and some superficial abrasion | 阴道口 微微泛红 |
[17:20] | at the vaginal introitus. | 有些轻微磨损 |
[17:22] | They could have had consensual sex | 应该是双方同意的性交 |
[17:24] | in the hours prior to the attack. | 在被害之前几小时 |
[17:27] | This young lady was raped. | 这位女士是被强奸的 |
[17:28] | Rebecca Mayford had lacerations at 3:00. | Rebecca Mayford撕裂伤是在3:00 |
[17:33] | Contusions extended from 4:00 to 8:00 and 10:00 to 12:00. | 擦伤形成是在4:00到8:00 还有10:00到12:00 |
[17:36] | Any semen? No. | -有精液么 -没有 |
[17:39] | But, uh, look at these puncture wounds. | 但 呃 你看这些刺伤 |
[17:41] | Stab wounds have a large cutting component to the margins. | 刺伤处的边缘切伤更深 |
[17:45] | Several of these stabs have additional tracks | 有些伤口还有刺穿器官的痕迹 |
[17:48] | through the organ suggesting a partial withdrawal | 说明刀被拔出 |
[17:50] | and re-thrust of the blade. | 又再次刺入 |
[17:53] | Is that everything then? | 就这些了吧 |
[17:55] | Not quite. | 还有 |
[17:56] | He left something behind. | 他留下了点东西 |
[17:59] | The tip of the knife. | 刀尖 |
[18:06] | GRISSOM: Yes, sir, I understand that, | 是的 长官 我理解 |
[18:08] | but, uh, we’re still analyzing the evidence. | 但 我们还在分析证据 |
[18:11] | As soon as we have something to report, we’ll report it. | 我们一旦有汇报价值的东西 就会报告的 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:18] | I may have something for you to feed to the monster. | 我也许可以给他们提供点材料 |
[18:21] | An attack order based on the blood evidence. | 根据血迹分析出的杀害顺序 |
[18:24] | In the bathroom trash, | 在浴室的垃圾筒里 |
[18:25] | I found six bloody paper towels. | 我发现了6张纸巾 |
[18:27] | Wendy ran the DNA. | Wendy查了一下DNA |
[18:29] | Each towel has blood from only one victim. | 每个纸巾上的血 分别来自6位受害人 |
[18:32] | Bottom of the pile– first victim, | 最下面的 就是第一受害人 |
[18:34] | top of the pile– last. | 最上面的 就是最后一位受害人 |
[18:35] | And the pattern on each | 而且上的血迹 |
[18:36] | is consistent with the knife being wiped off. | 正是用纸巾擦拭刀所留下的 |
[18:40] | I think that the killer | 我认为 凶手每下手杀一个人 |
[18:40] | cleaned off the knife after each kill. | 都会擦干净他的刀 |
[18:44] | First was Emily… | 第一个是Emily… |
[18:47] | then Lauren… | 然后是Lauren… |
[18:50] | Both found in Warrick’s bedroom. | 这两个都是在Warrick查的卧室 |
[18:54] | Libby was next. | 接下来是Libby |
[18:56] | She was found dead in Sara’s bedroom. | 她是在Sara查那间卧室 |
[18:58] | Then Cammie was attacked, followed by Jennifer. | 然后Cammie被害 然后是Jennifer |
[19:02] | She was found on the floor in Warrick’s bedroom. | Jennifer是在Warrick查那间卧室的地板上 |
[19:05] | There’s no logic to any of this. | 这里面根本没什么逻辑 |
[19:07] | But you were right, Becca was attacked last. | 但你说的没错 Becca是最后被害的 |
[19:10] | It was all of her blood that was tracked throughout the house. | 房间里被踩的都是她的血 |
[19:15] | He stepped in her blood, | 他踩到了血上 |
[19:16] | walks into the bathroom to clean off the knife, | 走到浴室 擦干净刀 |
[19:18] | back out into the hallway down the stairs. | 又回到走廊 走下楼梯 |
[19:22] | But why would he clean off the knife between victims? | 但为什么杀人后要擦刀呢 |
[19:24] | To maintain control. | 为了控制她们情绪 |
[19:26] | I see a clean knife, | 看到干净的刀 |
[19:27] | I think that the others are still alive and… | 就会以为其它人还活着… |
[19:31] | I’m more compliant. | 就会更听话 |
[19:33] | This is Sara Sidle. | 我是Sara Sidle |
[19:34] | Leave a message after the tone. (beeps) | 请在提示音后留言 |
[19:36] | Sara, the knife tip Doc Robbins extracted from Becca Mayford | Sara Robbins医生从Becca Mayford 体内提取的刀尖 |
[19:40] | isn’t metal, it’s ceramic… | 不是金属的 是陶… |
[19:42] | and extremely sharp. | 非常锋利 |
[19:45] | I accept your thank you in advance and you’re welcome. | 我提前接受你的道谢 “别客气” |
[20:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:18] | Uh, no, ma’am, Libby’s not here. | 呃 不 女士 Libby现在不在 |
[20:21] | My name is David Hodges. | 我叫David Hodges |
[20:23] | I work for the Las Vegas crime lab. | 我是LV犯罪实验室的 |
[20:28] | Well, ma’am, uh… | 呃 女士… |
[20:29] | I can’t really say… | 我不能说… |
[20:32] | but I can give you the number of someone who can. | 不过你可以打另一个号码 有人会告诉你 |
[20:39] | Did your daughter Libby wear a heart-shaped necklace? | 你女儿Libby是不是带着一个心形的项链 |
[20:50] | Y-Y-Yes, yeah, I-I’m still here. | 是 是的 我 我还在 |
[20:53] | Uh, ma’am… | 呃 女士… |
[20:55] | I don’t know quite how to say this, but, um… | 我不知道该怎么说 但 嗯… |
[20:59] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 我恐怕只能告诉你十分糟糕的消息 |
[21:04] | I matched Jenn Smith’s footprints with a partial | Grissom从那块有裂痕的窗户上 |
[21:06] | Grissom lifted from that broken window. | 提取的脚印是Jenn Smith的 |
[21:08] | According to Catherine’s attack order, | 按照Catherine确定的被害次序 |
[21:10] | Cammie was stabbed first and then Jenn. | Cammie是先被刺 然后是Jenn |
[21:12] | He didn’t get sloppy with Cammie, | 他还没来得及进一步加害Cammie |
[21:13] | he got distracted. | 他被Jenn分散精力了 |
[21:15] | So he was with Cammie when Jenn tried to escape. | 他是跟Cammie在一起 Jenn想逃出去 |
[21:29] | Which explains Jenn’s fractures. | 这就解释了Jenn的骨折 |
[21:31] | He kicked the crap out of her. | 他肯定使劲地踢了她 |
[21:33] | He must have gone to the bathroom, | 然后去了浴室 |
[21:34] | cleaned off the knife, | 擦干净刀 |
[21:35] | then dragged Jenn down the hallway to kill her. | 然后把Jenn拖出去杀了她 |
[21:37] | He never went back to check on Cammie. | 他再就没回去确认Cammie是否死了 |
[21:40] | BROWN: Six girls, one lock. | 6个女孩 一把锁 |
[21:43] | JOHNSON: I ran the names of all the victims. | 我查了一下受害人的名字 |
[21:44] | This article’s the only common link. | 只查到这一篇文章 |
[21:46] | “They pooled their money and lived the dream in style.” | “他们把钱集在一起 过着梦想中的生活” |
[21:50] | JOHNSON: This could definitely bait a killer. | 这肯定容易吸引凶手 |
[21:51] | The only thing missing from this is their address. | 这里唯一没提的是她们的地址 |
[21:54] | It says “Green Valley,” it’s got a photo of the house. | 这里提了”绿谷” 还有房子的照片 |
[21:56] | If you looked hard enough, you could find it. | 如果你仔细找 肯定能找到 |
[21:59] | Lewis Greyburg wrote the article. | Lewis Greyburg写的这篇报道 |
[22:01] | “Lewis” is the name on a custom wine label | “Lewis”正是在订制酒标签上的名字 |
[22:03] | that we found at the crime scene. | 我们在现场发现的酒�J |
[22:06] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[22:07] | Could you zoom in on that photo? | 能不能拉近一下相片 |
[22:13] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[22:16] | I knew I recognized her. | 我就知道我认识她 |
[22:18] | Emily Wilson. | |
[22:21] | Figures you’d know a showgirl. | 我就知道你肯定认识什么舞女 |
[22:24] | Take it you’ve seen her dance, then, huh? | 你看过她跳舞 呃 |
[22:26] | No, last time I saw her, she was still wearing braces. | 不 我上次见她 她还穿着背带裤呢 |
[22:54] | Warrick Brown. | |
[22:55] | I remember you standing on my steps | 我还记得你站在我家门前 |
[22:58] | with those guilty green eyes, afraid to come in | 一双绿色的眼睛 总是不敢进来 |
[23:00] | because you knew your grandma would size you up | 因为你知道你奶奶肯定会把你带走 |
[23:04] | no matter what kind of trouble you got into. | 不管你惹了什么样的祸 |
[23:06] | I don’t remember any trouble. | 我不记得我惹过什么祸 |
[23:07] | Like when you were 13 years old | 比如说你13岁的时候 |
[23:09] | and you took her new Buick out for a spin. | 你开着她的新别克车出去转了一圈 |
[23:12] | Oh, and I banged the bumper trying to parallel park. | 哦 为了停车我撞坏了保险杠 |
[23:14] | I forgot about that one. Mm-hmm. | 我倒是忘了 |
[23:16] | I haven’t seen you since your grandma passed. | 自从你奶奶去世 我再没见到过你 |
[23:20] | Yeah, the old neighborhood reminds me how much I miss her. | 原来的街区总是让我特别想她 |
[23:24] | So why you here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[23:26] | I came to see you. | 我来看你 |
[23:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:28] | Let me take that for you. | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[23:31] | New family painted right over my history. | 新来的人家已经全部粉刷了 |
[23:32] | That’s ’cause they’re making their own history. | 因为他们要在这里过日子了 |
[23:40] | You know, my daughter Chelsea died last August. | 我女儿Chelsea去年八月去世了 |
[23:44] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[23:44] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[23:45] | Mm-hmm. Lung cancer. | 嗯 肺癌 |
[23:47] | She never smoked a day in her life, | 她这辈子从来没吸过烟 |
[23:49] | but her sorry husband did. | 她那该死的老公吸烟 |
[23:52] | He’s healthy as an ox. | 他却健康得像头牛一样 |
[23:54] | Mrs. Wilson… | Wilson太太… |
[23:55] | You were always interrupting your grandma. | 你总爱打断你奶奶的话 |
[23:58] | but-but she liked that. | 但是 她很喜欢你那样 |
[23:59] | That’s because you were thinking, she said. | 她说 你那样是因为你在思考 |
[24:02] | Oh, she was proud of you. | 哦 她真是太以为你骄傲了 |
[24:03] | You remember my little granddaughter, Emily. | 你还记得我孙女 Emily |
[24:06] | The next time you drive up the Strip, | 下次你再经过Strip那家俱乐部 |
[24:08] | you, you going to see her little buns in lights | 你去看看她 |
[24:11] | ’cause she’s a dancer now. | 她现在是个舞蹈家了 |
[24:15] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[24:16] | What, what, what, what? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[24:19] | I’m working this case. | 我正在查这案子 |
[24:22] | Those six showgirls… | 那6个跳舞的小姑娘… |
[24:24] | The ones in the news? | 新闻上报道那个 |
[24:27] | Emily listed you as the next of kin. | Emily把你列为她的直系亲属 |
[24:31] | No. | 不 |
[24:36] | Oh, oh, please, God… | 哦 求求你 上帝… |
[24:40] | No! | 不 |
[24:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我也很抱歉 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:48] | Oh… | 哦… |
[24:49] | We’re pursuing a number of leads | 我们正在跟进一些线索 |
[24:51] | based on evidence gathered at the scene. | 根据我们在现场的采证 |
[24:53] | Now, we believe | 目前 警方认为 |
[24:54] | that our suspect targeted one individual in particular | 嫌疑犯集中攻击了其中一个受害人 |
[24:57] | and that’s where the investigation is focused. | 所以调查也从这里入手 |
[24:59] | Look, look, we have every available police officer | 我们所有警力 |
[25:03] | out looking for him. | 都在寻找疑犯 |
[25:04] | He can run, but he can’t hide. | 他只能逃 但被捕是早晚的 |
[25:09] | eyburg, you don’t want a lawyer? | Greyburg先生 你确实不需要请律师么 |
[25:12] | Why would I need a lawyer? | 我为什么要请律师 |
[25:14] | I sent the wine over to express my gratitude | 我把酒送过去 是为了表示感谢 |
[25:18] | for their cooperation on the article. | 谢谢她们合作帮我写那篇报道 |
[25:20] | How did you get to know them? | 你怎么认识她们的 |
[25:22] | I followed them around for a week as part of my research. | 做为我研究课题的部分 我跟踪了她们一个星期 |
[25:27] | They were nice kids. | 她们都是好孩子 |
[25:29] | Uh, with big hearts. | 而且很有爱心 |
[25:31] | It’s an airhead piece. | 这篇报道可不怎么样 |
[25:33] | My editor gave me an angle, | 是主编给我的一个方向 |
[25:35] | I ran with it. | 我就跟进了 |
[25:36] | But those girls raised $12,000 | 这些姑娘为另外一个患乳腺癌的 |
[25:39] | for a fellow showgirl with breast cancer. | 姑娘筹了12000美金 |
[25:41] | They organized their own walk-a-thon. | 她们还组织过”健走马拉松” |
[25:43] | They gave out swag bags, kitchen stuff. | 发些礼品包 厨房用具 |
[25:46] | What kind of kitchen stuff? | 什么样的厨房用具 |
[25:48] | Uh… | 呃… |
[25:49] | cutting board, juicer, kitchen knife. | 菜板 榨汁机 刀 |
[25:53] | Breast… | 胸… |
[25:54] | breast… | 胸… |
[25:57] | He stabbed you in the chest? | 他刺了你的胸部 |
[25:59] | No! | 不 |
[26:03] | Sara. | |
[26:05] | What did the knife look like? | 是什么样的刀 |
[26:07] | It had a purple handle embossed with the name of their friend | 有紫色的把手 上面印着她们朋友的名字 |
[26:11] | and the date. | 还有日期 |
[26:13] | It was ceramic. | 是陶制的 |
[26:16] | Killer shoes. | 凶手的鞋 |
[26:19] | There were multiple shoe impressions in blood | 在房间里有很多血脚印 |
[26:22] | at the house, looked just like those. | 就像你这双鞋的样子 |
[26:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[26:29] | Look, I didn’t kill those girls. | 听着 我没有杀那些姑娘 |
[26:32] | Where were you last night, Mr. Greyburg? | 你昨晚在哪 Greyburg先生 |
[26:33] | I was at home alone working on my novel. | 我一个人在家 写我的小说 |
[26:38] | Prove it. | 谁能证明 |
[26:39] | We’ll take your little ceramic knife, give us your shoes, | 我们会把你的刀 还有鞋取走 |
[26:42] | and we’ll take a sample of your DNA. | 还会采集你的DNA |
[26:43] | You can have whatever you want. | 随便你们要什么 |
[26:46] | Just stop looking at me that way. | 总之 不要用那种眼神看着我 |
[27:30] | Wendy swabbed the ligatures cut from the sheet | Wendy在床单做的绷带上 |
[27:32] | for epithelials. | 提取了上皮组织 |
[27:33] | Each knot had one DNA source on it; female, | 每个结上都有DNA 女性 |
[27:36] | but not from the victim who was tied up. | 但并不是被绑的受害人的DNA |
[27:38] | So he forced them to tie each other up. | 是他强迫她们把对方绑起来的 |
[27:42] | Tighter! | 紧一点 |
[27:44] | Please don’t make me do this. | 别让我绑了 |
[27:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:49] | It was all Wendy. | 都是Wendy查出来的 |
[27:51] | Hey, Greg. | 嘿 Greg |
[27:53] | The, uh, civil suit | 呃 那个民事案 |
[27:55] | that was filed by the Demitrius James family, | 就是Demitrius James他们家起诉那起 |
[27:58] | DA decided not to go to trial. | 地检署那边决定不参加庭审 |
[28:00] | So the city’s agreed | 所以市里同意 |
[28:01] | to a payout; $2.5 million. | 赔付250万美金 |
[28:04] | $2.5 million? | 250万 |
[28:08] | That’s like saying I’m the guilty one. | 那好像是说 我确实有罪 |
[28:10] | It’s just | 这就是一种 |
[28:11] | political pragmatism. | 政治实用主义 |
[28:12] | City wants to cut their losses. | 市里要节约开支 |
[28:14] | So they did throw me under the bus. | 所以他们牺牲我一个 |
[28:17] | Comes with the job. | 快回去继续你的工作吧 |
[28:25] | Ran a laser ablation on the knife tip from Becca’s spine. | 用激光查了一下Becca脊柱上的刀刃 |
[28:30] | Zirconium oxide, otherwise known as ceramic. | 锆氧化特 也就是陶器 |
[28:33] | Basically, ceramic is glass. | 本质上说 陶也就是玻璃 |
[28:35] | Both the exemplar that you got from the reporter | 记者那把刀 |
[28:37] | and the murder weapon | 和凶器 |
[28:39] | have the same composition, color, texture and thickness. | 组成都是一样的 颜色 纹理 密度 |
[28:41] | The killer could have gotten the knife | 凶手可能是从”健走马拉松”的 |
[28:42] | from a swag bag at the walk-a-thon. | 礼品袋里拿到的刀 |
[28:45] | Either that or he could have gotten it from the house. | 或者就是从房间里找到的 |
[28:50] | You find me the broken knife, and I’ll match the tip. | 如果找到那把没有刃的刀 我可以把它们对上 |
[28:54] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:57] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[29:03] | You ever | 你有过这样感觉么 |
[29:04] | do the right thing and still feel | 做的是对的 却仍感到 |
[29:05] | guilty about it? | 有愧疚感 |
[29:07] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[29:10] | Sucks, doesn’t it? | 很难受 是不是 |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:22] | So I lifted two sets of prints from the wine bottle, | 我从酒�J上找到两组指纹 |
[29:24] | but there’s no match to any of the victims. | 但与任何受害人都不符 |
[29:26] | Any hits? | 查到没 |
[29:27] | One set was smudges. | 有一组是模糊的 |
[29:28] | I’m guessing whoever they belonged to works with their hands. | 不论是谁 肯定长期工作 磨损了指纹 |
[29:31] | You know, calloused, cut. | 起茧 或是划伤 |
[29:32] | The other set came back to a Chris Mullins. | 另一组是Chris Mullins |
[29:37] | His work card’s in the system. | 系统中有他的工作证 |
[29:38] | He’s a musician at the Legs show | 他是Legs秀的音响师 |
[29:39] | where all the girls danced. | 也就是这些姑娘跳舞的地方 |
[29:42] | Well, there’s a cold brewski on the table. | 桌上有杯冰Brewski |
[29:44] | We must have just missed him. | 肯定刚好错过 |
[29:45] | Captain? Yeah, what? | -队长 -什么事 |
[29:46] | Neighbor gave this guy up. | 邻居已经证实 |
[29:47] | Mullins hangs out at a bar right down the street. | Mullins就在这条街里的一家酒吧 |
[29:49] | All right, we’ll check it out. | 好的 我们去看看 |
[29:50] | But first we’re going to lose the radio cars. | 马上开始通缉他的车 |
[29:51] | Post an unmarked. | 发布一条消息 |
[29:52] | I’m going to put a broadcast out on his vehicle. | 我来通知关注他的车 |
[29:54] | He’s gotta come home sometime. | 他总要回家的 |
[29:55] | Control, this is 2-0-3 Charlie, Captain Brass. | 总台 我是2-0-3C Brass队长 |
[29:58] | Go ahead, Captain. | 请讲 队长 |
[30:01] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[30:03] | Did you call for backup? | 你叫后缓了 |
[30:05] | Look, uh, two squad cars just passed rolling Code Three. | 有两辆巡逻车刚刚经过 代码是3号 |
[30:09] | I’m at 562 Herrick Drive. | 我在Herrick路 562号 |
[30:11] | Where are they en route to? | 他们赶往哪里 |
[30:12] | Units are responding to a 415 Baker in progress | 刚接到415B案件 |
[30:14] | outside the Trip Wire Bar. | 就在Trip Wire酒吧外 |
[30:16] | Person down, suspect possibly still in location. | 受害人被刺伤 疑犯可能还在现场 |
[30:18] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[30:19] | I’m headed to the 415B location. | 我这就前往415B案发地 |
[30:21] | Assault with a deadly weapon? | 是持凶器攻击 |
[30:23] | Feeling lucky? | 这回走运了 |
[30:28] | Sir, could you move your hand, please? | 先生 请把手拿开一下 好么 |
[30:30] | Please? | 请配合一下 |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:33] | Hey, what do you got? | 嘿 什么情况 |
[30:35] | Marlon Frost, out of state. | 受害人Marlon Frost 外地人 |
[30:37] | Bar patron found him. | 酒吧的顾客发现的 |
[30:38] | Anyone see the suspect? | 有人看到嫌疑犯么 |
[30:39] | Mm-mm, no witnesses. | 嗯 没有目击证人 |
[30:40] | Okay, I’m going inside. Chris Mullins hangs out here. | 好的 我进去看看 Chris Mullins据说也在里面 |
[30:43] | Somebody’s got to know something. | 肯定有人知道些情况的 |
[30:45] | Incise wound to the neck? Yeah. | -颈部割伤 -是的 |
[30:47] | Seems to be flavor of the week. | 看来这周都是这种手法 |
[30:49] | Did he say anything? | 他有说过些什么 |
[30:51] | I don’t think he can. | 我看他讲不出话了 |
[30:58] | Hey, Sara? | 嘿 Sara |
[31:00] | Got a knife over here. | 这里有把刀 |
[31:03] | Tip’s broken off. | 刀尖掉了 |
[31:04] | That’s probably going to be the murder weapon right there. | 可能也是那个现场的凶器 |
[31:12] | And it matches the one from the swag bag. | 而且和礼品包里的款式相符 |
[31:16] | Crime scene’s only a couple blocks from here. | 犯罪现场离这里也只有几街区 |
[31:20] | I’m going to go with the vic. | 我跟受害人一起走 |
[31:21] | I’m going to collect his clothes. | 去采集他的衣物 |
[31:24] | You sure that’s really such a good idea? | 你觉得那样合适么 |
[31:26] | Hold up! I’m coming with you. | 等下 我跟你们一起去 |
[31:37] | My name is Sara. | 我叫Sara |
[31:39] | Just hold on. You’re going to be fine. | 等下 你会没事的 |
[31:50] | Do you know??? | 是谁干的 |
[31:58] | ????Marlon Frost? | 看这人 Marlon Frost |
[32:00] | He was just stabbed in the parking lot. | 他刚刚在停车场被刺 |
[32:02] | Yeah, I seen him around last couple of days. | 我前几天见过他 |
[32:04] | Friendly enough. | 还挺和气的 |
[32:06] | What, did he get into an argument or something here? | 怎么了 他是不是在这惹什么事了 |
[32:07] | It’s not that type of place. | 我这里不是那种地方 |
[32:09] | Yeah, right. | 随你怎么说了 |
[32:10] | Uh, how about this guy? | 呃 那这人呢 |
[32:11] | You see him? Chris Mullins? | 见过他么 Chris Mullins |
[32:13] | Yeah, he’s a regular of mine. | 见过 他是常客 |
[32:14] | A-lister with the ladies, you know. | 受小姑娘欢迎那种小伙子 |
[32:16] | Has he been in lately? | 他最近常来么 |
[32:18] | Why don’t you check in the back? | 你们去后面看看 |
[32:21] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:25] | Chris Mullins? | |
[32:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[32:27] | I hope you washed your hands. | 但愿你洗手了 |
[32:30] | I didn’t stab that guy, I didn’t kill those girls. | 不是我刺伤的那人 也不是我杀的那些姑娘 |
[32:33] | I will cop to drinking their wine. | 我承认我在那喝过些酒 |
[32:35] | So you’re in the house the night of the murders. | 那你是承认案发当晚你去过她们房子了 |
[32:38] | I’d been messing around with Lauren since last weekend. | 这几星期我一直跟Lauren混来着 |
[32:40] | You know, you don’t seem too upset that she’s dead. | 我看她死了 你并没怎么不开心 |
[32:44] | How come your fingerprints are in every single room | 为什么那房间里每个房间里 |
[32:47] | of the house? | 都有你的指纹 |
[32:48] | It’s kind of an inside joke. | 算是恶作剧了 |
[32:51] | We did it in all her roommates’ beds | 我们在所有室友的床上都做过 |
[32:52] | just to see if they noticed. | 看看她们中谁能发现 |
[32:54] | But you’re only having sex with Lauren, right? | 但你只和Lauren发生过关系 是不是 |
[32:56] | She was a good place to put it | 她还算是个不错的姑娘 |
[32:57] | till something better came along. | 如果没别的更合适的话 |
[32:59] | I guess that’s funny to somebody. | 看来你是以此为乐了 |
[33:03] | But when we get a warrant | 等我们拿到你DNA采集的许可 |
[33:04] | for your DNA and match it to the semen we found in | 发现与Lauren和Emily体内的精液相符 |
[33:06] | Lauren and Emily, the joke is going to be on you, pal. | 你这玩笑就开大了 小伙子 |
[33:11] | I was supposed to meet Lauren after her last show. | 本来约好Lauren演完节目以后见她 |
[33:14] | She was late. | 她回来迟了 |
[33:16] | Emily was home. | Emily在家 |
[33:17] | And you couldn’t help yourself, right, stud? | 你就情不自禁了 情圣 |
[33:19] | Girl politics. | 女孩之间的规矩 |
[33:21] | One wants what the other has. | 我想要你 你刚好有 |
[33:23] | Why not give it? | 为什么不借来用用 |
[33:24] | So I guess when Lauren came home, | 那等Lauren回到家 |
[33:26] | you gave it to her, too. | 你也满足了她的需要 |
[33:28] | Is that right, Santa? | 对不对 大情圣 |
[33:31] | And what about Becca? | 那Becca呢 |
[33:32] | Was she blonde? | 是金发的么 |
[33:34] | I didn’t meet all the roommates. | 她们中我也没都见过 |
[33:36] | Boy, you have an answer for everything, huh? | 小子 你真是有问必答啊 |
[33:39] | What about the guy in the bar? | 那酒吧那男的呢 |
[33:41] | What about him, what did he do, | 他怎么了 他做错什么了 |
[33:43] | look at you the wrong way, bum a smoke? | 借了个火 看你的眼神不对了 |
[33:46] | Or did he want you to give it to him, too? | 还是你也投他所需了 |
[33:48] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[33:50] | Lawyer. Now. | 叫律师 马上 |
[33:52] | Well, DNA confirmed that | DNA检验已经证实 |
[33:53] | Mullins had sex with Emily and Lauren. | Mullins确实跟Emily和Lauren发生过关系 |
[33:56] | Assuming he’s the killer, why didn’t we find any semen in Becca? | 假设他是凶手 为什么在Becca体内没有发现精液 |
[33:59] | Maybe by the time he got to her, he was unable to ejaculate. | 可能等轮到她 他已经没有精力了 |
[34:02] | I was able to make a physical match between the broken tip | 我已经证实了Becca体内的刀尖 |
[34:05] | in Becca and the knife recovered from outside the bar. | 和酒吧外发现那把 是吻合的 |
[34:08] | Was the same knife used to stab Marlon Frost? | 也是刺伤Marlon Frost那把么 |
[34:11] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[34:12] | Sara’s at the hospital now– she’s bringing back a DNA sample | Sara现在在医院 她会把DNA样本 |
[34:14] | to compare. Whoever… | 带回来做比对 |
[34:17] | shanked Frost killed those girls. | 看来刺Frost的人 肯定也是杀害姑娘的凶手 |
[34:19] | Did you get any prints on that knife? Yeah. No ridge detail. | -刀上发现指纹了么 -发现了 但没有脊纹 |
[34:22] | Same smudges were found on the wine bottles | 在酒�J上也有相同的模糊痕迹 |
[34:24] | and in the bedrooms. | 卧室里也发现了 |
[34:25] | Smudges won’t put the knife | 只有模糊痕迹还不能证实 |
[34:27] | in Mullins’ hands, though. I don’t get it. | -Mullins就是凶手 -我不大明白 |
[34:28] | He stabs the guy and walks back in the bar. | 他刺伤了那男的 又回到酒吧 |
[34:31] | All the evidence at the house | 那个房子里所有的证据 |
[34:32] | suggests that the killer was unfamiliar with the layout. | 都说明凶手对那里并不熟悉 |
[34:36] | And by his own admission, Mullins had been | 照他自己的证词来说 |
[34:38] | in that house at least a couple of nights. | Mullins去过那房子 至少去过几次 |
[34:40] | Well, that’s also how he could’ve made | 这也解释了他是怎么和Becca |
[34:41] | the connection to Becca. | 有关系的 |
[34:48] | Mr. Frost, I’ll be out of your way soon. | Frost先生 我马上就离开 |
[34:52] | I’m sure you want to get some sleep. | 我知道你肯定是想睡一会儿 |
[34:55] | I just need to get your fingerprints. | 我还得采集一下你的指纹 |
[34:58] | It’s routine. | 这是例行事务 |
[34:59] | I promise it won’t hurt. | 我保证 不会疼的 |
[35:52] | Get off me! | 松手 |
[35:54] | Get off me! | 松手 |
[36:05] | Port… port wine… port wine. | 葡萄…葡萄酒 |
[36:09] | He has a vascular birthmark, a port wine stain, | 他有一个血管胎记 像葡萄酒酒渍 |
[36:12] | on his upper chest– that’s what Cammie was trying to tell me. | 在他胸部上 其实Cammie就是想告诉我这个 |
[36:14] | We can get DNA off his bloody clothes, | 我们可以从他带血的衣物上获取DNA |
[36:16] | but we have no blood or semen at the scene to compare it to. | 但是现场没有任何血迹或精液可以做比较 |
[36:18] | His prints are useless– they’re all calluses. | 他的指纹也是没用的 都是手茧 |
[36:20] | They only leave smudges, like the kind we found on theroken knife. | 只有模糊的擦痕 就像那把刀上发现的一样 |
[36:23] | I think the bastard tried to kill himself. Sara, slow down. | -我想这混蛋是想自杀 -Sara 慢点慢点 |
[36:25] | Frost isn’t going anywhere. I am going to nail this son of a bitch, | -Frost跑不了的 -我肯定是抓住这混蛋的 |
[36:28] | and I don’t want him to think for a single second | 而且他一刻也别想 |
[36:30] | that he is going to get away with this. Okay, one step at a time. | -自己能逃脱罪责 -好的 一步一步来 |
[36:33] | Frost smelled like alcohol when they | 他们带他到急诊室的时候 |
[36:34] | took him into the E.R, so they ran a tox. | 闻上去有酒味 所以进行了毒化检测 |
[36:36] | His BAC came back .34– | 酒精含量为0.34 |
[36:39] | only a chronic alcoholic can function at those levels. | 喝这么多 只有慢性酗酒的人才有行事能力 |
[36:41] | You know what I think? I think he polished off | -你明白我的想法么 -我想 他肯定是把现场那�J酒 |
[36:43] | the wine at the scene straight from the bottle. | 一口气干掉的 |
[36:45] | So his DNA should be on it. | 所以 瓶子上肯定有他的DNA |
[36:50] | The suspect’s name is David Marlon. M-A-R-L-O-N. | 嫌疑犯叫David Marlon M-A-R-L-O-N |
[36:53] | Also known as Marlon Frost. | 也叫Marlon Frost |
[36:56] | Released from California state penitentiary | 刚从加州州监狱释放出来 |
[36:58] | where he served time for sexual assault. | 他是因为性侵犯入狱服刑的 |
[37:01] | Mr. Marlon is also wanted in the questioning of the assault | Marlon先生还是一名通缉犯 |
[37:04] | of an elderly woman in north Lake Tahoe one week ago. | 一周前曾在Tahoe湖侵犯过一位老妇人 |
[37:08] | We believe he stole her vehicle and then fled to Las Vegas. | 我们认定他偷了那位老妇人的车 然后逃到了LV |
[37:12] | Where’d Brass find it? | Brass在哪找到的 |
[37:13] | A block away from the bar. | 离那酒吧一个街区远 |
[37:15] | Guy didn’t even bother to switch plates. | 这人连牌照都没换 |
[37:17] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[37:27] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[37:28] | One, two… | |
[37:30] | three, four, five, six… | |
[37:34] | ladies’ handbags. | 女士拎包 |
[37:40] | Rebecca Mayford. | |
[37:42] | Becca. | |
[37:45] | Mm. Looks like she was trying to quit smoking. | 嗯 看来她是想戒烟 |
[37:50] | And failing. | 但没戒成 |
[37:52] | Miserably. | 挺不容易 |
[37:55] | There is only one missing. | 只少了一根 |
[38:02] | Here we go. | 看这个 |
[38:03] | Bought at the Trip Wire Bar | 在Trip Wire酒吧买的 |
[38:05] | at 12:48 a.m. same night as the murders. | 时间是半夜12:48 就是案发当晚 |
[38:09] | That’s where Marlon and Becca crossed paths. | 看来那就是Marlon碰到Becca的地方 |
[38:12] | There you go. | 给你 |
[38:17] | Appreciate it. Bye. | 谢谢 拜 |
[38:34] | I got a gun. | 找到把枪 |
[38:39] | It’s plastic. | 是塑料的 |
[38:44] | It’s a toy. | 是玩具枪 |
[38:45] | Looks real to me. | 我看上去挺像真的 |
[38:47] | Imagine if you’re petrified. | 想象一下 你被吓住了 |
[38:57] | How’d you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[38:59] | Cammie had these in her wallet. | Cammie把这些都放在她的钱夹里 |
[39:01] | We tracked you from the birth certificate. | 我们根据出生证明找到的你 |
[39:04] | She’s a cutie. | 她长得很可爱 |
[39:05] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[39:07] | Fin. | |
[39:09] | After Cammie’s grandmother. | 是Cammie祖母的名字 |
[39:11] | But her adoptive parents call her Annabelle. | 但她的养父母给她改名叫Annabelle |
[39:15] | She kept in touch with them? | 她和他们有联系 |
[39:17] | They’re pretty cool. | 他们人很不错 |
[39:19] | We didn’t have contact, but… | 我们没什么联系 但是… |
[39:21] | they would send Cammie a photo every year on Fin’s birthday. | 每年Fin的生日他们都会给Cammie寄来张Fin的照片 |
[39:25] | And every year, Cammie and I would get together, | 每年 我和Cammie也会聚一次 |
[39:29] | have a beer, look at it. | 喝点啤酒 看看相片 |
[39:33] | Biggest regret of my life | 我一生中最大的遗憾 |
[39:35] | is not marrying Cammie and raising Fin together. | 就是没有娶Cammie 没一起抚养Fin长大 |
[39:40] | I wanted to, but… | 我也想 但是… |
[39:42] | she said we were too young. | 她说我们太年青了 |
[39:45] | Maybe if we had… | 也许如果我们… |
[39:46] | Corey… | |
[39:47] | you can’t blame yourself. | 你不能责怪自己 |
[39:50] | Were you with her when she died? | 她死的时候 你在她身边么 |
[39:57] | At least Cammie died knowing kindness. | 至少Cammie离开的时候 身边有善良的陪伴 |
[40:00] | Stay with me, Cammie. | 坚持住 Cammie |
[40:04] | Bye… Fin… | 拜…Fin… |
[40:10] | I watched the life go out of their eyes. | 我看着她们眼中的生命力消失 |
[40:12] | Um, life drains. | 呃 没有了光泽 |
[40:14] | That’s… that’s how you can tell they’re dead. | 就是…你能看出来 她们已经死了 |
[40:17] | They have, uh, empty eyes. | 他们 呃 眼神空洞洞的 |
[40:21] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我没问你这个 |
[40:24] | What I asked you was, why did you kill them? | 我问你的是 你为什么要杀她们 |
[40:28] | I saw this girl I liked at the bar. | 我在酒吧看到那个姑娘 我很喜欢她 |
[40:31] | I followed her home. | 就跟着她回家了 |
[40:36] | I knew she wanted to party. | 我知道她想好好玩一下 |
[40:40] | I chose her. | 我选定了她 |
[40:44] | Girls act… sometimes like they don’t want what they want… | 女孩们…有时候表现得好像她们不想要… |
[40:49] | because they want you to take it. | 因为他们其实想让你给她们 |
[40:53] | They like that. | 她们就喜欢这样 |
[40:56] | But this girl… | 但这个女孩… |
[40:58] | she was flirting with me. | 她跟我卖弄风情 |
[41:02] | And I… I just gave her the party of her life. | 我…我给了她一生难忘的一夜 |
[41:08] | You know, there’s something I don’t understand, Marlon. | 我有些不明白的地方 Marlon |
[41:14] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么要笑呢 |
[41:17] | You feel good about this? | 你感觉很好 是不是 |
[41:19] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没什么感觉 |
[41:23] | Nothing. | 没有任何感觉 |
[41:24] | Las Vegas PD has confirmed | LV警局已经证实 |
[41:25] | that David Marlon confessed earlier today | David Marlon也于今天早些时候 |
[41:28] | to the murders of the six Green Valley showgirls. | 对谋杀绿谷那6位舞女的罪行供认不讳 |
[41:31] | He was found within a block of the crime scene | 他是在犯罪现场旁一个街区的地方 |
[41:33] | in an apparent suicide attempt. | 发现的 他正准备自杀 |
[41:37] | I’ve just been informed… | 刚刚收到消息… |
[41:38] | I held his hand. | 我握过他的手 |
[41:40] | …has confirmed the names of the six victims. | …已经确认了6位受害人的姓名 |
[41:43] | They are Cammie… | 她们分别是Cammie… |
[41:44] | Just like I held hers. | 就像握着她的一样 |
[41:46] | Libby Cooperson 22, Becca Mayfield, 20… | Libby Cooperson 22岁 Becca Mayfield 20岁… |
[41:50] | I lost perspective. | 我丧失了判断能力 |
[41:52] | …Lauren Walderson 21 and Emily Wilson, 19. | …Lauren Walderson 21岁 和Emily Wilson 19岁 |
[41:57] | Their families have organized a candlelight vigil | 她们家人组织了烛光守夜活动 |
[41:59] | that will begin here tonight. | 于今晚开始 |