时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Primitive people refused to be photographed, | 以前的人拒绝照相 |
[00:11] | fearing the camera would steal their soul. | 害怕灵魂会被带走 |
[00:14] | Like any good hunter, the photograer stalks, | 摄影师就像优秀的猎手 悄悄接近目标 |
[00:17] | takes aim, and shoots an image. | 取景 按下快门 拍下照片 |
[00:21] | Who’s to say that when the shutter | 有人说过 |
[00:22] | traps that moment in time | 当快门按下拍照的瞬间 |
[00:24] | those primitive fears weren’t well founded? | 那些先辈们的恐惧是没有根据的 |
[02:28] | Megan has no reason to run away. | Megan没有理由离家出走 |
[02:29] | She’s always been a happy kid and we trust her implicitly. | 她一直都是个乐观的孩子 这一点我们绝对相信 |
[02:32] | Captain, this is not like her. | 队长 她是不会这样的 |
[02:34] | Of course it’s no accident they’re missing together. | 当然 他们一起失踪不是巧合 |
[02:36] | Ryan has a scholarship to Duke. | Ryan拿到了杜克大学的奖学金 |
[02:38] | He’s not going to throw it away for some chippie. | 他没有理由为一个妓女抛弃这一切的 |
[02:40] | Excuse me? “Chippie”? | 你在说什么 妓女 |
[02:41] | Your daughter’s the one who’s calling our house 25 times a day. | 你女儿每天往我家要打25个电话 |
[02:44] | All right, | all right, all right. 够了 够了 |
[02:47] | This isn’t helping. | 说这些都没有用 |
[02:49] | The kids have been missing since last night. | 这些孩子从昨晚就失踪了 |
[02:51] | Why you’d wait till now to report it? | 为什么你们现在才报警 |
[02:53] | We thought that Megan was sleeping over at Sheila’s. | 我们以为Megan昨晚在Sheila家过的夜 |
[02:55] | Sheila who? | Sheila是谁 |
[02:56] | Uh, Sheila Latham, her best friend. | Sheila Latham是她最好的朋友 |
[02:59] | When I called Megan on her cell phone this morning, | 今天早上我们打她的电话找Megan 但是没有联络上 我们就打到她家里 |
[03:00] | I couldn’t reach her, so I called the house, | |
[03:03] | and, uh, she wasn’t there. | 她不在 |
[03:05] | And Sue Latham didn’t know anything about a sleep-over. | Sue Latham也不知道什么”过夜”的事情 |
[03:08] | MAN: Ryan doesn’t have a curfew. | Ryan没有门禁 |
[03:09] | But he never stays out all night. | 但是他从来不会在外面过夜 |
[03:12] | He’s not answering his cell phone, and his van is missing. | 他没有接电话 汽车也不见了 |
[03:15] | Captain, please, find my daughter before | 队长 请你在我女儿 |
[03:17] | she does something stupid. | 没有做傻事之前找到她 |
[03:19] | Stupid I can live with. | 做傻事都不要紧 |
[03:21] | I need to know they’re okay. | 我要知道他们现在是否安全 |
[03:27] | The last place they were seen | 最后一次见到他们是在比赛之后 |
[03:29] | was the parking lot at the school after the game. | 在学校的停车场 |
[03:31] | These two kids have only been missing for 14 hours. | 这两个孩子才失踪14个小时 |
[03:33] | They could have eloped to Mexico. | 他们可能私奔去了Mexico |
[03:35] | I know, but ??? All right. | -我知道这有点棘手 但是… -好吧 |
[03:38] | But you owe me one for getting me out of bed on a Saturday morning. | 你记得欠我这个星期六一大早就起床的人情 |
[03:43] | Mitch? | |
[03:44] | This is Ryan Lansco’s assigned parking spot. | 这是Ryan Lansco指定停车位 |
[03:48] | His drives a blue ’72 Ford van. | 他开的是一辆72年的蓝色福特厢型车 |
[03:51] | It’s missing. | 现在不见了 |
[03:52] | What do you want me to test? | 你想要我检查什么 |
[03:55] | Doesn’t look like transmission fluid. | 看上去不像是变速箱机油 |
[04:05] | Did you have assigned parking when you were in high school? | 你上高中的时候有指定的停车位吗 |
[04:07] | No. We didn’t even have cars. | 没有 我们都没有车 |
[04:16] | Yeah, it’s blood. | 是的 是血 |
[04:20] | I hope they’re in Mexico. | 真希望他们到了Mexico |
[04:49] | CSI 717 | |
[04:55] | ??? | 现在的孩子14岁就像20岁的 |
[04:57] | 16’s the new 30, | 16岁就像30岁的 |
[04:58] | between cars and cell phones | 有了汽车 手机 |
[05:00] | and the Internet. | 还有互联网 |
[05:02] | Yeah, well, the world’s become a very small place, Nick. | 是的 Nick 我们的世界变得越来越小了 |
[05:06] | All the vices are closer to home. | 犯罪离家越来越近了 |
[05:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:40] | More polyfil. | 还有更多的涤纶 |
[05:48] | Hey, Nick? | 嘿 Nick |
[05:50] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[05:52] | This looks like arterial spraying. | 看上去像动脉喷射成的 |
[05:55] | Something bad happened here. | 看起来有不好的事情发生了 |
[06:01] | A little blood in the parking lot, | 一点血迹在停车场 |
[06:03] | a lot of blood here. | 一滩血迹在这里 |
[06:06] | But very little in between? | 但是这之间没有什么血迹 |
[06:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:13] | Look at that equipment shed door. | 看器材室那里没有关门 |
[06:26] | Some kind of broken glass. | 有一些破碎的玻璃 |
[06:33] | Well, this was kicked in. | 看来是破门而入的 |
[07:07] | Sheila. | |
[07:10] | Megan told her parents she was spending the night with you. | Megan跟她的父母说你们一晚上都在一起 |
[07:13] | But first she was… gonna hook up. | 但比赛一结束 |
[07:16] | With Ryan after the game. | 她就和Ryan搭上了 |
[07:18] | Do you know where? | 你知道在哪里吗 |
[07:19] | No. Sheila… | -不知道 |
[07:22] | What? I don’t know. | 什么啊 我不知道 |
[07:23] | Excuse me? Your best friend is missing | 你有没有搞清楚 你最好的朋友现在失踪了 |
[07:25] | and you’re at a police station. | 你现在在警察局 |
[07:27] | Act accordingly. | 这是有原因的 |
[07:28] | And sit up straight. | 坐直了 |
[07:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[07:34] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I just have a headache. | 是的 我还好 就是头有点疼 |
[07:37] | Were you drinking last night? | 昨晚喝酒了吗 |
[07:39] | Mom, no! | 妈妈 我没有 |
[07:41] | Look… a couple of us went out for burgers and then I came home. | 看 我和另一群人去吃了点汉堡 然后我就回家了 |
[07:45] | Megan was supposed to call me on my cell… | 本来打算是Megan打我的手机 |
[07:47] | and I was going to go downstairs and let her in. | 我去楼下开门让她进来 |
[07:49] | And did she call? | 那她打了电话没有 |
[07:51] | No. | 没有 |
[07:52] | And you weren’t worried? | 你都不担心她吗 |
[07:53] | I thought it was just an overtime make-out session. | 我想他们是约会的时间长了点 |
[07:56] | I fell asleep. | 我就去睡觉了 |
[07:58] | And now I’m here. | 最后我就到了这里 |
[08:00] | WILLOWS: Both kids have an ATM card. | 两个孩子都有ATM卡 |
[08:01] | Neither’s been used since they went missing. | 但失踪后都没有用过 |
[08:03] | No calls were placed from either of their cell phones. | 手机也没有打过电话 |
[08:05] | There’s an APB out on Ryan’s van– no hits. | 对Ryan的厢型车全境通告也没有结果 |
[08:08] | An APB has gone out to local hospitals– nothing yet. | 对各医院发出的通告也没有消息 |
[08:11] | I know. It sucks. | 我知道 这很糟糕 |
[08:12] | Any calls placed before they went missing? | 在失踪前有打过电话吗 |
[08:16] | Where do I start? | 我们从哪里开始 |
[08:17] | Megan and Sheila phoned each other about a dozen times. | Megan和Sheila互相打过很多次电话 |
[08:20] | A handful of calls were placed to Charlie and Bonnie. | 也打了几个电话给Charlie和Bonnie |
[08:23] | They’re both on the cheerleading squad. | 她们两个都是啦啦队的 |
[08:25] | “Hair up or down? Black socks or gold socks?” | “头发盘起还是放下 黑色袜还是金色袜” |
[08:27] | How about Ryan? | 那Ryan呢 |
[08:28] | Ryan, uh, and Megan exchanged a few calls. | Ryan和Megan也互相打过几次 |
[08:31] | He phoned home twice. | 家里的电话打了2次 |
[08:33] | His last call was after the game to a Diane Kentner. | 最后一次电话是在比赛之后打给Diane Kentner的 |
[08:36] | She is the photography teacher at the high school. | 她是高中的摄影老师 |
[08:38] | Warrick is following up and… | Warrick去调查了 |
[08:40] | I’m going to collect DNA exemplars from the kids’ houses. | 我要去两个孩子的家里收集DNA样本 |
[08:43] | My favorite part. | 我最爱的活 |
[08:53] | SANDERS: Wish I had one of these back in high school. | 多希望我高中时也有这样的东西啊 |
[08:56] | What’s that? A letter jacket? | 那是什么 是夹克衫吗 |
[08:58] | No. No, a love shack. | 不 不 是爱的小窝 |
[09:00] | Back seat of my car got real old, real fast. | 我车的后坐很旧很牢固 |
[09:04] | I was getting so much play my senior year, | 高中的时候我玩的太多了 |
[09:06] | I seriously considered getting a hearse. | 我还认真的考虑过弄辆灵车 |
[09:08] | Well, I never accused you of not being smart. | 我觉得你很聪明 |
[09:11] | Greg, you’re a little weird, but… | Greg你有点怪异 但是… |
[09:13] | a hearse? | 一辆灵车 |
[09:15] | So what’s with the ropes, Casanova? | 那么绳子是干什么的呢 Casanova(风流男人) |
[09:16] | Well, I don’t think they were working out. | 我不认为他们筋疲力尽了 |
[09:18] | Looks like what started out as a good time went bad. | 看上去像是美好的时刻变成恐怖时间 |
[09:43] | I’d know those footsteps anywhere. | 我就知道有人会来 |
[09:46] | The glass you found on the track is optical glass. | 你发现的那些玻璃是光学镜片 |
[09:50] | Camera lens, not spectacle. | 是照相机镜头不是眼镜 |
[09:52] | Camera lenses have one side that’s round | 照相机镜头一边是圆的 |
[09:54] | and one side that’s flat | 一边是平的 |
[09:56] | for a high refractive index. | 这样是为了引入更多的折射 |
[09:57] | It bends the light more. | 使光的曲度增大 |
[10:01] | It also has magnesium fluoride and calcium fluoride | 还有镁化物和钙化物覆盖在减反射膜上 |
[10:04] | coatings for anti-reflection. | |
[10:07] | You’re looking for a high-end, non-compact camera– | 你要找的是高端的非压缩的相机 |
[10:11] | Nikon, Leica, | |
[10:12] | or Canon– that’s missing its lens. | 或是Canon 遗失了镜头的 |
[10:16] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 David |
[10:23] | Warrick Brown from the crime lab. | 我是Warrick Brown 是犯罪鉴证实验室的 |
[10:25] | Thanks for coming in on a Saturday. | 谢谢你星期六还能赶来 |
[10:27] | Diane Kentner. | |
[10:30] | I took these photographs of Megan and Ryan. | 是我给Megan和Ryan拍的这些照片 |
[10:32] | I like those. Yeah, I teach photography. | -我很喜欢 -我教摄影的 |
[10:35] | Well, that’s a nice shot right there. Thanks. | -那是张不错的照片 -谢谢 |
[10:38] | That’s Charlie Kellerman. | 那是Charlie Kellerman |
[10:41] | I try to take pictures of what the kids are passionate about. | 我想把孩子们的热情都照下来 |
[10:44] | So I guess he’s passionate about photography. | 我想他的兴趣是摄影 |
[10:47] | Yeah. That and Megan. | 是的 摄影和Megan |
[10:50] | Charlie’s in love with her. She’s in love with Ryan. | Charlie爱上了她 但是她喜欢Ryan |
[10:54] | Ryan’s in love with his future. | Ryan爱他的未来 |
[10:57] | Ah, high school. Yeah. | -呃 这就是高中 -是的 |
[10:59] | Did you notice any drama yesterday in class | 你昨天有发现Megan和Ryan |
[11:01] | between Megan and Ryan? | 在班上有什么奇怪的行为吗 |
[11:03] | No. | 没有 |
[11:04] | I mean, if a day goes by | 我的意思是 她们慢慢的长大 |
[11:05] | that a teenage girl doesn’t cry in my class, it’s a rarity. | 在班上不哭是很少见的 |
[11:08] | But yesterday, it wasn’t Megan. | 但是昨天 哭的不是Megan |
[11:11] | And Ryan’s head was already in the game. | Ryan已经全身心的投入了比赛 |
[11:13] | He’s got a lot of pressure on him. | 他身上的压力很大 |
[11:15] | He’s oldest of six. | 这是他中学6年的最后一年了 |
[11:16] | His parents are already counting the money | 他的父母已经盘算 |
[11:18] | that he’s gonna make from his first NBA contract. | 他进NBA的第一份合约 |
[11:23] | Ms. Kentner, what kind of cameras do you use in class? | Kentner小姐 你们班用的什么照相机 |
[11:26] | We have a couple of junky ones. | 我们用的是些低端照相机 |
[11:28] | Students usually bring their own. | 学生经常自己带相机来 |
[11:30] | And what about your own personal collection? | 那你自己用的呢 |
[11:32] | Well, I’m old school. | 我是个老派人 |
[11:33] | I mean, I took these with a Hasselblaad, but… | 我总是用Hasselblaad |
[11:35] | otherwise, I use a Minolta I’ve had forever. | 但其他时候我喜欢用Minolta 是我最喜欢的 |
[11:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:39] | Just following up on some evidence. | 追查些证物 |
[11:41] | And Ryan called you after the game last night. | Ryan昨晚比赛完后给你打了电话 |
[11:44] | Yeah, he wanted copies of the photos the photography club had taken. | 是的 他想拷一份摄影社拍下的照片 |
[11:47] | And he called you on your cell? | 他是给你的手机打的电话吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I put it on the syllabus. | 是的 我把电话写在课程提纲里 |
[11:51] | You can have it if you want. | 你想要我可以给你 |
[11:53] | No, thanks. I’ve… I’ve already got it. | 不用了 谢谢 我已经知道了 |
[11:56] | I’m not seeing any evidence of other people. | 我没有在其他人身上发现证据 |
[11:58] | It’s possible that the basketball player snapped, | 可能是那个篮球员突然爆发 |
[12:02] | killed the cheerleader, | 然后杀到了那个拉拉队员 |
[12:04] | took her body and drove off. | 把她的尸体带走 |
[12:05] | What about the busted door? | 那被撞破的门呢 |
[12:07] | He starts out the big romantic… | 他刚开始还是想搞些浪漫的 |
[12:10] | Oh, don’t break your million-dollar foot. Shh. | -噢 不要弄伤你金贵的脚 -嘘 |
[12:16] | And that’s when things went south. | 但事情向另一方向发展 |
[12:18] | Ryan.Stop. I told you | Ryan停下来 我说停下来 |
[12:19] | Come on. I want to wait till prom. | -来吧 -我想等到毕业舞会 |
[12:21] | Stop it! It’s gonna be fun. | -停下来 -会很开心的 |
[12:22] | She pushes him off, makes a run for it. | 她把他推开跑了出来 |
[12:25] | But he realizes that an attempted rape charge | 但是他意识到强奸未遂的指控 |
[12:28] | might crash a Duke scholarship, | 会毁掉他的杜克大学的奖学金 |
[12:29] | so he chases her down and bashes her head in. | 他追上了她 击中她的头 |
[12:35] | Stokes. | |
[12:36] | Oh, hey, Wendy. | 噢 Wendy |
[12:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:39] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:42] | How does your theory account for the fact | 你推测的理由是什么 |
[12:43] | that all the blood’s Ryan’s? | 那些都是Ryan的血 |
[12:47] | It doesn’t. | 没理由 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | Let’s say I’m a Lovers Lane rapist. | 假设我是个”情人节杀手” |
[12:52] | I stalk them. | 我跟踪他们 |
[12:54] | I want me a high school cheerleader. | 我想得到我的拉拉队员 |
[12:55] | What’s the first thing I do? | 那么我做的第一件事情是什么 |
[12:57] | You take out the basketball player. | 先把篮球运动员搞定 |
[12:59] | Grab her, take her somewhere more private. | 掳走她然后把她带到偏僻的地方 |
[13:02] | Why take Ryan’s body? | 为什么把Ryan的尸体也带走 |
[13:06] | People… | 伙计们 |
[13:08] | let’s spiral out. | 做地毯式搜查 |
[14:01] | Greg. | |
[14:02] | Accident debris. | 车祸留下的残骸 |
[14:04] | Broken turn signal light. | 转向灯破了 |
[14:06] | Lots of pieces of grille | 通风格栅的碎片 |
[14:08] | for a physical match. | 符合物理撞击 |
[14:11] | Shoes match the description | 鞋子符合 |
[14:13] | of the sneakers Megan Cooper was wearing last night. | 昨天Megan Cooper的穿着 |
[14:18] | So far, the only blood I found was on the shoes. | 唯一的血迹是在鞋子上发现的 |
[14:26] | This road has almost no traffic at night. | 这条路晚上不怎么有车经过 |
[14:29] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:32] | Looks like acceleration marks. | 像是加速的车痕 |
[14:34] | Start out heavy, and then they fade out | 作为前进的动力 |
[14:36] | as the vehicle gains momentum. | 他们猛踩了油门 然后放开 |
[14:40] | They’re in a direct line with the accident debris. | 正好是车祸残骸的方向 |
[14:43] | That tells me it’s probably related to the impact. | 很有可能和撞击有关 |
[14:46] | If Megan was hit by a car, | 如果Megan被车撞到 |
[14:47] | hard enough to knock her out of her own shoes, | 鞋都掉了 |
[14:49] | I doubt she just walked away from this. | 我很怀疑她只是路过而已 |
[14:52] | So far there’s no reports of anyone fitting Megan’s | 到目前为止周边还没有医院 |
[14:54] | description being admitted to area hospitals. | 报告和Megan相像的人 |
[14:57] | I had a friend once that got hit by this big-ass van. | 我有个朋友就是被这样的厢型车从后面撞到 |
[15:01] | Knocked him like 200 feet in the air. | 把他撞飞到200尺外 |
[15:28] | Nick! | |
[15:29] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[15:29] | Straight ahead of you about 20 yards. | 直走200码 |
[15:35] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I got her. | 我找到她了 |
[15:41] | Is she still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[15:43] | Barely. | 似乎是的 |
[15:48] | Yeah… | 好的 |
[15:52] | Okay… All right. | 好的 |
[15:54] | Right, yeah, yeah, hold on. | 是的 不要挂了 |
[15:56] | We found Megan. | 我们找到Megan了 |
[15:58] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[15:59] | She was found on the side of the road | 我们发现她在学校附近的路边 |
[16:01] | near the high school. | |
[16:02] | She’s apparently victim of a hit-and-run car accident. | 她看上去像肇事逃逸的受害者 |
[16:05] | She’s in a very serious condition | 情况不太好 |
[16:06] | and has been taken | 现在她被送到Desert Palm医院 |
[16:07] | to Desert Palm Hospital. | |
[16:08] | And what about Ryan? | 那Ryan呢 |
[16:11] | We haven’t found him yet. | 我们还没有找到他 |
[16:12] | We’re still looking. | 我们正在继续找 |
[16:13] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[16:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:25] | Uniforms found the van on patrol. | 巡警在巡逻的时候发现的这辆厢型车 |
[16:27] | They called it in. | 报告了我们 |
[16:28] | I cleared it, waited for you guys to open it up. | 我已经设置了隔离带 就等你们来检查 |
[16:40] | Front end’s intact. | 前后都是好的 |
[16:43] | No damage, no paint transfer. | 没有损伤 没有油漆转移 |
[16:46] | There’s no signs of an accident. | 也没有车祸的痕迹 |
[16:48] | The keys are still in the ignition. | 车钥匙还留在点火开关里 |
[16:49] | There’s no blood on the driver’s seat. | 驾驶座也没有血迹 |
[16:51] | Which means Ryan probably wasn’t driving, | 看来不是Ryan开的车 |
[16:54] | because his blood was all over the field. | 因为他的血喷的操场到处都是 |
[17:17] | Body dump? | 是弃尸吗 |
[17:29] | Where’s the body? | 那尸体在哪里 |
[17:35] | Hospital food. | 医院餐 |
[17:36] | Oh. The best I could do. | 这是我所能做的 |
[17:40] | Any word? | 能说话了吗 |
[17:41] | Not yet. | 还不能 |
[17:43] | You know Megan. | 你知道Megan |
[17:44] | She’s a fighter. She’ll pull through this. | 她是个勇士 她会战胜这一切的 |
[17:46] | Thank you, Charlie. Thank you. | 谢谢你 Charlie 谢谢 |
[17:48] | You’ve always been very good to her. | 你总是对她很好 |
[17:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:50] | I’m Nick Stokes with the Crime Lab. | 我是Nick Stokes是犯罪实验室的 |
[17:52] | Oh, Charlie, he’s the one that found Megan. | Charlie 这就是找到Megan的那个人 |
[17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | You’re very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[17:57] | I left your mom a message. | 我跟你妈妈说了的 |
[17:59] | I wanted to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[18:00] | You mind if I… | 你们不介意 |
[18:01] | steal him for a minute? | 我单独和他在一起一下 |
[18:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:04] | I understand you and Megan were pretty close, huh? | 我知道你和Megan的关系很好 |
[18:08] | We live next door to each other. | 我们是邻居 |
[18:10] | I drive her to school every day, | 她每天坐我的车去学校 |
[18:11] | home after cheerleading practice. | 然后送她去参加啦啦队的练习 |
[18:13] | You wait that whole time? | 你总是等着她吗 |
[18:15] | Don’t cheerleaders work out for, like, hours? | 难道啦啦队的训练不是几个小时吗 |
[18:18] | No, I’m, I’m on the squad. | 不 不 我也是啦啦队的 |
[18:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:21] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | Cute girls, short skirts. | 可爱的女生 超短的裙子 |
[18:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. | 是的 是的 我明白 |
[18:27] | Did you wait for her after the ballgame the other night? | 那天比赛完后你也等着她吗 |
[18:29] | I don’t usually see her after Friday night games. | 我一般在周五的比赛完后见不到她 |
[18:32] | She catches a ride home with Ryan. | Ryan送她回家 |
[18:35] | Hey, Charlie, | 嘿Charlie |
[18:36] | since you guys are so close | 你们的关系这么亲密 |
[18:39] | you’d know if somebody had it in for her, wouldn’t you? | 你知道是谁这样对她的 是吗 |
[18:42] | The only person who was ever rude to Megan was Ryan. | 唯一一个曾经对Megan无礼的人是Ryan |
[18:45] | How rude? | 怎么无礼了 |
[18:47] | Ryan was a dog. | Ryan就像条狗 |
[18:48] | And the only person that wouldn’t believe that was Megan. | 唯一不相信这点的人是Megan |
[18:56] | High school kid with a van. | 高中就开辆厢型车 |
[18:58] | We could have half the senior class in here. | 我们可以把班里一半的学生都接来了 |
[19:00] | Yeah, a bunch of minors that won’t be in the system. | 第二排座位不在原来的地方 |
[19:03] | That’ll be helpful. | 这个可能有帮助 |
[19:15] | Ryan is six feet. | Ryan有6尺高 |
[19:17] | Whoever was driving must have adjusted the seat. | 有人开车的时候调整了坐椅 |
[19:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:24] | What you got? | 你找到什么 |
[19:25] | I got a cell phone. | 找到了个手机 |
[19:32] | Battery’s dead, so I don’t know who it belongs to. | 没有电了 我不知道是谁的 |
[19:34] | But something tells me that pink is not Ryan’s color. | 但是Ryan不会用粉红色的手机 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:40] | I think he might be always thinking pink. | 但是我知道他一直都想着粉红色 |
[19:48] | If these all belong | 如果这些都是一个女孩子的话 她就没有可穿的了 |
[19:49] | to one girl, she’s got nothing left to wear. | |
[19:51] | You know, when I was in college, | 你知道吗 我在大学里 |
[19:54] | I had this boyfriend | 有个男朋友 |
[19:56] | and I thought we were monogamous. | 我一直认为他很专一 |
[19:58] | And one night, during the post-coital panty search, | 但是有天我们亲热完之后 我找内裤的时候 |
[20:02] | he handed me a pair of undeear that wasn’t mine. | 他递给我一套内衣但是不是我的 |
[20:04] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[20:05] | How’d he explain that one? | 那他怎么解释的呢 |
[20:07] | He said they belonged to his sister. | 他说那是他姐姐的 |
[20:09] | Yeah, right. I know. | -是的 -我明白 |
[20:11] | Let’s hope your taste in men has improved since then. | 真希望你的品位在那之后有所提高 |
[20:16] | There’s a large rectangular blood pool | 在睡袋中心有一滩 |
[20:17] | at the center of the sleeping bag… | 矩形的血迹 |
[20:20] | with several satellite transfers. | 是人为造成的 |
[20:27] | At each corner… | 每一个角上 |
[20:30] | a four-plus-one pattern | 都有4+1的图案 |
[20:32] | consistent with transfer from bloody hands, | 是由带血的手弄的 |
[20:35] | indicating the body was carried on the sleeping bag. | 说明尸体是用睡袋搬运的 |
[20:51] | Between ten and 20 semen stains. | 有10到20处的精液痕迹 |
[20:56] | Some overlaid with blood. | 覆盖着血迹 |
[21:21] | Ugh. | 呃… |
[21:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:34] | Phthirus Pubis. | 阴虱 |
[21:36] | Yeah, crabs. | 是的 阴虱 |
[21:37] | I am buying Lindsey a chastity belt. | 我给Lindsey买了个贞洁带 |
[21:40] | There’s a hole in the metal | 上面有个洞 |
[21:42] | to let the urine pass. | 可以让她排尿 |
[21:43] | So theoretically, she could still get them. | 理论上她也会惹上这个的 |
[21:46] | You are so creepy sometimes. | 你有时真的很怪异 |
[21:49] | You know, the incidence of STDs in monogamous couples is slim. | 你知道 性病只会在一对男女中传染 |
[21:53] | Unless one someone arrives at the party with them. | 除非是后来有人加入了游戏 |
[21:55] | So assuming they both have pubic lice, | 如果假设他们都有阴虱 |
[21:58] | if either Megan or Ryan were assaulted, | 无论Megan或者Ryan遭到侵犯 |
[22:02] | they would have given them to their attacker. | 他们肯定会传染给袭击者 |
[22:04] | A sex pervert with an STD? | 有性病的变态吗 |
[22:05] | That’s not going to narrow it down. | 这也不会缩小范围啊 |
[22:08] | Yeah, but once they jump to the fresh host, | 是的 但只要他们接触到新的寄主 |
[22:10] | crabs contain the DNA of the receiver and the giver. | 虱子上就会有双方体液的DNA |
[22:13] | Did the parents agree to an SAE kit? | 父母们同意进行性侵犯检测了吗 |
[22:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:22] | You rang? | 你打的电话吗 |
[22:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:24] | Found the owner of that cell phone. | 发现了其中一个人的手机 |
[22:26] | Megan. | |
[22:27] | Nope. Sheila Latham. | 不是 Sheila Latham |
[22:30] | What is Megan’s best friend’s cell phone | Megan最好的朋友手机 |
[22:31] | doing in the front seat | 怎么会在她男朋友卡车里的前座 |
[22:32] | of her boyfriend’s van? | |
[22:33] | * If that’s your boyfriend, if that’s your boyfriend * | *如果那是你的男朋友 如果那是你的男朋友* |
[22:36] | * He wasn’t last night. * | *他昨晚肯定不是啦* |
[22:39] | Hi, hi, I’m sorry I’m late, | 嗨 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[22:41] | but, you know, the sun goes down on missing kids | 但是 你知道 太阳下山时还没找到失踪的孩子 |
[22:43] | and it’s news. | 这是大新闻了 |
[22:45] | I know this sounds awful, but all I keep thinking is: | 我知道这听起来很不好 但我的脑子里只有这样的念头 |
[22:48] | thank God it wasn’t Sheila. | 感谢上帝不是Sheila |
[22:49] | Doesn’t make you a bad person. | 这么想很正常的 |
[22:53] | Oh, this, this, this thing is so broken. | 哦 这个 这个有点问题 |
[22:55] | There’s a trick to it. Ah. | 有个小窍门的 |
[22:57] | I lost two dollars in there. | 我在这扔了两美元 |
[22:59] | This is Vegas, baby. That’s nothing. | 这是Vegas 宝贝 没什么的 |
[23:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[23:05] | Let’s go to my office, okay? | 去我的办公室 好吧 |
[23:07] | Look, I know you have questions for her, but, | 看 我知道你有问题要问她 但是 |
[23:09] | you know, Sheila almost lost her best friend yesterday | 你知道 Sheila昨天几乎失去了她最好的朋友 |
[23:11] | and she’s still a little out of it. | 她还需要点时间来度过 |
[23:13] | No, I get it, and I appreciate you bringing her in. | 我明白 我很感激你带她来 |
[23:15] | Hey, Sheila. | 嘿 Sheila |
[23:17] | See, she’s exhausted. | 看 她很累了 |
[23:18] | Oh, poor baby. | 哦 可怜的孩子 |
[23:20] | Sheila, honey. | Sheila 亲爱的 |
[23:20] | It’s time to wake up. | 该醒醒了 |
[23:22] | Captain Brass is here. | Brass队长来了 |
[23:25] | Sheila? | |
[23:28] | Sheila? | |
[23:33] | We got a 421! | 我们有421案件 |
[23:35] | Somebody run next door | -谁去隔壁叫当班医生啊 -醒醒 求你了 |
[23:35] | and get the squad medics. Wake up, please. | |
[23:42] | I’ll tell you it’s been a banner week | 我得说对于孩子和警察来说 |
[23:43] | for teens and police. | 这周是难忘的一周 |
[23:45] | Two kids disappear; one we can’t find; | 2个孩子失踪 一个我们没找到 |
[23:48] | one may not make it out of surgery; | 一个有可能在手术后死去 |
[23:50] | and another one ends up dead in custody. | 另一个又在我们的监管下死亡 |
[23:53] | I mean, I don’t want to make this about me, | 我是说 我真不希望这是关于我的事 |
[23:54] | but I need to know my office is not responsible. | 但我必须知道我的办公室与此无关 |
[23:56] | Did you hit her over the head? | 你撞了她的头吗 |
[23:58] | Because COD is epidural hemorrhage | 因为死因是硬脑膜出血 |
[24:00] | caused by a blow to the top of the skull. | 头骨遭受了重创 |
[24:04] | The blood clot pushed against the brain, | 大脑中的血块凝结 |
[24:07] | which compressed the respiratory centers. | 压迫着中枢呼吸系统 |
[24:10] | Her brain stopped telling her body to breathe, and she died. | 她的大脑没法告诉她身体需要呼吸 然后她就死了 |
[24:13] | How recent was the injury? | 这是什么时候开始的 |
[24:14] | I extracted bout 150cc’s of partially clotted blood. | 我抽取了大概150CC的凝结血块 |
[24:18] | Would have taken at least a day | 要形成这样的血块至少要1天 |
[24:19] | to form, maybe longer. | 也许更长时间 |
[24:21] | Wait, so… Sheila suffered the blow | 慢着 那么…Sheila受伤的时间 |
[24:23] | around the same time that Megan and Ryan were, um… | 和Megan与Ryan受伤时间几乎一样 |
[24:26] | well, whatever they were. | 或者同时受伤 |
[24:27] | Did her mother mention the injury? | 她的母亲提到这伤了吗 |
[24:29] | Injury? No. Well, | 伤 不 |
[24:30] | that’s not the only secret she was keeping. | 这又不是她保守的唯一秘密 |
[24:32] | She swallowed something rather unusual, | 她把什么东西噎了下去很不正常 |
[24:35] | and she had crabs. | 她也有阴虱 |
[24:37] | Well, I can guess where she got those | 我能猜到她从哪接触的 |
[24:39] | and who she gave them to. | 还有谁传染给他们的 |
[24:40] | What is it that she swallowed? | 她把什么东西吞下去了 |
[24:44] | Looks like a memory card from a camera. | 看样子好像是数码相机的存储卡 |
[25:43] | Looks like the metal connectors | 金属触点 |
[25:44] | got pretty gacked up by the stomach acids. | 被胃酸腐蚀的很厉害 |
[25:47] | Let’s see if it still downloads. | 我们看看是否还能得到资料 |
[25:53] | Ah, we’re in luck. | 我们很幸运 |
[25:58] | I’m guessing that’s your missing | 我猜这就是你失踪的篮球队员 |
[25:59] | basketball player. | |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:02] | In the equipment shed. | 在器材室 |
[26:03] | Look, I don’t even know how I got crabs. | 看 我根本不知道自己怎么有阴虱的 |
[26:05] | You got them from humping everything that moved, | 你从自己那放荡不羁的生活里传染的 |
[26:06] | you big loser. | 你这个大衰仔 |
[26:07] | Now, read. | 现在 念 |
[26:09] | What are you so mad about? | 你这么生气是因为什么 |
[26:11] | ??? | 危险 好像是口红写的 |
[26:13] | Come on, guys. It’s cold in here! | 别啊 伙计们 这里很冷 |
[26:15] | You could at least close the door. | 至少你们得把门关上吧 |
[26:16] | I, Ryan Lansco… | 我 Ryan Lansco… |
[26:21] | …am a diseased subhuman sex pervert. | …是个有病的不是人的性变态 |
[26:24] | If you do me, you’ll go home | 如果你们和我搞 回家后会带着 |
[26:28] | with a souvenir. | 纪念品 |
[26:31] | Your own little crab colony. | 你们会得到一群阴虱 |
[26:33] | My parents better never see this! | 我父母最好别看到这个 |
[26:34] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[26:36] | This is going up on YouTube, | 这是要上传到YouTube的 (类似于国内的土豆网) |
[26:38] | or maybe you’d like to put it on your FriendAgenda page. | 或者你可以把它放到自己的友情主页 |
[26:40] | You put everything else up there, why not your crotch rot? | 你把什么都放在那上面 为什么不把你的”烂档”也放在那呢 |
[26:44] | Handheld camera. | 手持式摄像机 |
[26:45] | There’s a light in the room. | 房里有灯光 |
[26:47] | Someone opened the door. | 有人开了门 |
[26:49] | There’s got to be more than one person yanking his chain. | 肯定不只一个人做的这些 |
[26:52] | You know, hang on, I can give you | 你知道 等会 我可以为你 |
[26:54] | one voice comparison right now. | 做声纹对比 就现在 |
[26:59] | Hi, guys, this is Sheila. | 嗨 伙计们 这是Sheila |
[27:01] | Guess you missed me, but if you leave me a message, | 猜你们想我了 如果你留言的话 |
[27:03] | I’ll get you back. | 我回尽快回复的 |
[27:05] | Hi, guys, this is Sheila. | 嗨 伙计们 这是Sheila |
[27:12] | This is going up on YouTube. | 这是要上传到YouTube的 |
[27:17] | Oh, Sheila. | 哦 Sheila |
[27:18] | So does that make her a victim or a suspect? | 那她到底是受害者还是嫌疑犯呢 |
[27:21] | Maybe both. | 也许都是 |
[27:25] | Megan, listen, I know you’ve already been through a lot, | Megan 我知道你经历了很多痛苦 |
[27:29] | but you may be the only one | 但是你也许是唯一一个人 |
[27:30] | that can tell us what happened to Ryan. | 能告诉我们Ryan发生什么 |
[27:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[27:34] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[27:37] | Let’s start with the last thing you remember. | 让我们从你记住的最后一件事开始吧 |
[27:40] | We were at the game… | 我们在比赛… |
[27:42] | and I did a perfect hurkey. | 我做了一个非常漂亮的Hurkey |
[27:46] | What’s a hurkey? | Hurkey是什么 |
[27:48] | It’s a jump where you go… | 就是一个跳跃 当你… |
[27:59] | I keep forgetting I can’t move my legs. | 我一直试图忘记自己的双腿不能动了 |
[28:03] | Mom, you’re not helping. | 妈妈 你这不是在帮忙 |
[28:07] | Do you remember anything after the game? | 你还记得比赛后发生了什么吗 |
[28:10] | Anything? | 什么都行 |
[28:12] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[28:16] | Everybody was happy. | 大家都很高兴 |
[28:22] | I remember being really cold. | 我记得非常冷 |
[28:28] | There were lights. | 有些灯光 |
[28:31] | And then… | 之后… |
[28:37] | Nothing. | 全无印象了 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:52] | If anyone knows anything about our son, | 如果有谁知道我们儿子的下落 |
[28:55] | please contact the Las Vegas Police. | 请联系Las Vegas警察局 |
[28:59] | He’s a great kid, | 他是个很好的孩子 |
[29:02] | with a bright future ahead of him, | 有一个美好的前程 |
[29:04] | and we just want him home where he belongs. | 我们只希望他能回到家 |
[29:12] | “I’m likin’ basketball, | “我喜欢篮球” |
[29:14] | “virgin daiquiris, | “纯代基里酒” |
[29:15] | and sweet, sweet ladies.” | “还有非常非常可爱的女生” |
[29:17] | It’s Ryan Lansco’s FriendAgenda page. | 这是Ryan Lansco的友情主页 |
[29:20] | What’s a “Hit List”? | 什么是”暗杀名单” |
[29:22] | Well, his van was ??? like a hot sheets motel, | 这个 他的厢型车就是暗杀地点 类似只有一张床的移动旅馆 |
[29:26] | Wants a password. | 需要密码 |
[29:29] | Try “Megan.” | 试试”Megan” |
[29:31] | It’s too obvious. | 太明显了 |
[29:35] | I’ll try it anyway. | 试试好了 |
[29:41] | Men are never as mysterious | 男人从来不会像 |
[29:42] | as women wish they were. | 女人希望的那样神秘 |
[29:44] | “Sheila L.– couldn’t move it. | Sheila L.几乎没劲动了 |
[29:46] | “Bunny B. is a honey bee. | Bunny B.像只小蜜蜂 |
[29:49] | “Diane K. taught me a thing or two.” | Diane K.教给我一两招 |
[29:52] | Diane K. | |
[29:53] | Diane Kentner is his photography teacher. | Diane Kentner是他的摄影老师啊 |
[29:55] | The fingerprint results on Ryan’s van. | Ryan车里的指纹结果 |
[30:00] | No hits except on the back door handle, | 除了后门把手上没有匹配的 |
[30:02] | came back to Diane Kentner. | 门把手上的是Diane Kentner的指纹 |
[30:04] | She was arrested last year at a demonstration in support | 她去年被捕因为举办了一场 |
[30:06] | of an X-rated photography show. | X级的图片展 |
[30:10] | Now, what’s a photography teacher doing | 摄影老师在学生的车里教什么 |
[30:12] | touching a student’s van? | |
[30:15] | Maybe she wanted a ride. | 也许她想搭顺风车 |
[30:18] | Ms. Kentner, the car that hit Megan Cooper | Kentner小姐 撞飞Megan Cooper的车 |
[30:22] | left a broken turn signal light | 在路上留下了破损的转向灯 |
[30:26] | in the road. | |
[30:29] | It’s from a Saab. | 是Saab的 |
[30:31] | Isn’t that the car that you drive? | 那不是你所开的车吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah, along with hundreds of thousands of other Americans. | 是啊 数以万计的美国人都开这样的车 |
[30:37] | Well, we’re going to need to take a look at yours. | 我们只需要看一眼你的车 |
[30:40] | Get a warrant and you can. | 只要有授权书随便你看个够 |
[30:42] | We also found your fingerprint | 我们还发现你的指纹 |
[30:45] | on the door handle of the back of Ryan’s van. | 在Ryan厢型车的后门把手上 |
[30:48] | Could you explain to me how that got there? | 能给我说说是怎么回事吗 |
[30:51] | Well… Ryan helped me move an enlarger I got | 这个…Ryan曾经帮我运过一个放大器 |
[30:54] | for the photo lab for the school. | 从图像实验室到学校 |
[30:57] | My Saab wasn’t big enough to move it. | 我的Saab放不下 |
[30:59] | Your name came up | 你的名字在… |
[31:02] | on, uh, Ryan Lansco’s FriendAgenda page, | Ryan Lansco的友情主页出现 |
[31:06] | what was called a “Hit List.” | 什么叫做”暗杀名单”呢 |
[31:09] | It’s apparently a list of people that he slept with. | 很显然是曾经和他睡过女人的名单 |
[31:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[31:15] | If y’re under 40 years old and you teach teenage boys, | 如果你不到40岁 教青春期的男生 |
[31:18] | they all want to make you Mrs. Robinson. | 他们都想让你变成Robinson夫人 (就是和性感的女老师发生关系撒) |
[31:21] | It’s flattering, but it’s fantasy. | 只是调情 而且是幻想 |
[31:25] | So, you are denying that you had any sexual relations | 那么你否认和Ryan Lansco |
[31:28] | with Ryan Lansco? | 发生过性关系了 |
[31:29] | I would never take advantage of a student. | 我决不会和自己的学生发生关系 |
[31:33] | Well, we’re going to need to take a DNA sample, | 我们需要你的DNA样本 |
[31:35] | and that I have a warrant for. | 而且我已经有授权了 |
[31:50] | My parents better never see this! | 我父母最好别看到这个 |
[31:52] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[31:53] | This is going up on YouTube. | 这是要上传到YouTube的 |
[31:57] | The only reflective surface in this whole frame is | 整个影片中唯一有反射表面的是 |
[31:59] | that cabinet. | 那个柜子 |
[32:00] | What am I looking at here, Arch? | 我在看什么 Arch |
[32:01] | I’m thinking it’s two faces. | 我觉得是2张脸 |
[32:04] | Only time I can see it is when the light hits it. | 只有在灯照着时我才能看见 |
[32:08] | Sheila. | |
[32:09] | And some dude. | 和某个男生 |
[32:13] | SOME ??? | 某个男生叫Charlie |
[32:18] | You can grab a cup of coffee. | 你可以去拿杯咖啡 |
[32:24] | I know you’ve waived your right to counsel. | 我知道你放弃了要求律师的权利 |
[32:26] | I appreciate you coming in here | 我很欣赏你来这里和我谈谈 Charlie |
[32:28] | and talking to me, Charlie. | |
[32:29] | That means you’re ready to be honest. | 那说明你准备实话实说了 |
[32:30] | That’s, that’s good. | 这很好 |
[32:32] | Because Ryan is still missing, | 因为Ryan还是没有下落 |
[32:34] | Sheila is now dead, | Sheila现在死了 |
[32:37] | Megan is partially paralyzed, | Megan身体部分瘫痪 |
[32:40] | and you are digging yourself | 你给自己挖了一个 |
[32:42] | into a pretty deep hole here, pal. | 巨大无比的坑啊 伙计 |
[32:45] | I know you were there | 我知道你在场 |
[32:47] | that night in the equipment shed. | 在器材室那晚 |
[32:49] | I have your shoe impressions at the scene; | 我在现场发现了你的鞋底印 |
[32:53] | I’ve got you on film; | 在录像里也有你 |
[32:55] | and we found Sheila’s cue cards in the back of her mom’s trunk. | 我们在Sheila妈妈的后备厢发现了提词板 |
[33:00] | So… | 所以… |
[33:02] | Where’s Ryan? | Ryan在哪 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:05] | You’re an adult, Charlie. | 你是成年人了 Charlie |
[33:08] | There’s a big diffence | 进少管所和州立监狱 |
[33:09] | between going to juvie and going to state prison. | 是有着本质区别的 |
[33:12] | Big difference. | 本质区别 |
[33:14] | Okay, I’ll tell you what I think happened. | 好吧 我来说说我怎么看的 |
[33:18] | You’re in love with Megan, who’s in love with Ryan, | 你爱着Megan 而她爱着Ryan |
[33:21] | who’s a dog. | 他是条狗 |
[33:22] | You said so yourself. | 你自己这么说的 |
[33:24] | And he gives her crabs. | 他把阴虱传染给她 |
[33:27] | But does she break up with him? | 但是她并不想和他分手 |
[33:28] | No. She goes right back to him | 不 她又回到他身边 |
[33:29] | after crying on your shoulder. | 在向你倾吐完心声后 |
[33:30] | Man, that’d piss me off. | 伙计 那可是让我都很不爽的事 |
[33:33] | Don’t make me present to a jury | 别让我向陪审团出示 |
[33:35] | that you came up with this plan, | 这样的证据指控你 |
[33:37] | this little prank, | 这个恶作剧 |
[33:39] | and recruited Sheila– equally afflicted by this– | 新人Sheila 同样遭受这些 |
[33:42] | and you ran that boy’s head against a tackling sled. | 你把那男生的头撞向阻截板 |
[33:45] | Then when Megan freaked out and got scared, | 当Megan害怕并恐慌时 |
[33:47] | you just ran her over and left her for dead. | 你撞飞她并让她等死 |
[33:49] | No. No, no, that’s not what happened. | 不 不 不是这样的 |
[33:50] | Then you tell me what happened! | 那你告诉我是怎样的 |
[33:53] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[33:56] | It started as a prank. | 开始是个恶作剧 |
[33:59] | Sheila and I wrote out that speech. | Sheila和我写好了台词 |
[34:01] | Sheila brought her camera. | Sheila带来她的照相机 |
[34:03] | We went down to the field house. | 我们去了操场外面 |
[34:06] | We knew they’d be there fooling around. | 我们知道他们在那鬼混 |
[34:10] | What the hell?! Shut up! | -搞什么飞机 -闭嘴 |
[34:12] | Megan! Megan! Get off me! No, no, no, no. | 放开我 不 |
[34:14] | Shut up! Stop it! | -闭嘴 -住手 |
[34:16] | We tied him up. | 我们把他绑住 |
[34:17] | We got him to read the speech. | 让他念台词 |
[34:20] | We were just gonna post it on YouTube. | 我们只是想把这个发布到YouTube的 |
[34:21] | What happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[34:24] | He got loose, | 他挣脱了 |
[34:26] | came tearing after us. | 来追我们 |
[34:30] | He’s coming. | He’s coming. 他来了 |
[34:32] | You two. | 你们俩个 |
[34:34] | Give me the camera. here, here. | -把相机给我 -来啊 这里 |
[34:40] | ??? | 来抓我们啊 Ryan |
[34:41] | This what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[34:42] | Huh? Ah, ah, ah. | 哈 啊 |
[34:45] | Ah, ah… | |
[34:47] | What the heck, man? | 你疯了吗 伙计 |
[34:58] | Jerk! | 变态 |
[35:01] | Ryan? Ryan! | |
[35:05] | Next thing I know, blood was just gushing out of his neck. | 接下来我就知道他的血从脖子里喷出来 |
[35:16] | I haven’t slept. | 我睡不着 |
[35:18] | I haven’t eaten. | 吃不下 |
[35:23] | I can’t stop playing it over and over again in my head. | 脑子里一遍又一遍的想着那一幕 |
[35:33] | He just went down so fast. | 他那么快就倒下了 |
[35:37] | And-And I was looking at him. | 我就在旁边看着 |
[35:41] | And it-it was like he wasn’t Ryan anymore. | 就好像他不是Ryan了 |
[35:48] | Whatever made him Ryan was gone. | 不管怎样 Ryan死了 |
[35:51] | What did you do with the body? | 你把尸体怎么办了 |
[35:52] | This is where I suck. | 这就是我干的比较屎的事情 |
[35:56] | We should have just called 911, but we panicked. | 我们本应该打911的 可是我们都慌了 |
[36:03] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[36:05] | Shut up and just pull. We don’t have time to think about that. | 闭嘴 冷静 我们没时间考虑那么多 |
[36:08] | What are you doing? | 你要怎么办 |
[36:08] | Look, let’s just get him in the van. | 我们把他抬到车里 |
[36:10] | I’ll drive; you follow. | 我来开 你们跟着 |
[36:13] | Move. Move! | 快点动起来 |
[36:16] | Where is Ryan? | 那Ryan在哪里 |
[36:18] | I just told you everything I know. | 我告诉所有我知道的 |
[36:20] | We left him in the van. | 我们把他留在车里了 |
[36:21] | What about Megan? | 那么Megan呢 |
[36:23] | The second we barged into that field house, | 接下来我们闯进了更衣室 |
[36:25] | she freaked out and took off. | 她害怕的昏了过去 |
[36:27] | I-I didn’t even know she was in the hospital | 我根本不知道她在医院 |
[36:28] | until her parents called. | 直到她父母通知我 |
[36:31] | Okay, come here and take a look at this. | 好吧 过来看看这个 |
[36:33] | Sheila’s holding the camera; you’re holding the cue cards. | Sheila拿着照相机 你举着提词板 |
[36:37] | Who’s holding the light? | 谁举着灯 |
[36:39] | Was there somebody else there? | 还有谁在那里 |
[36:42] | Hmm? | |
[36:43] | I-I was holding the light and the cue card. | 我举着灯和提词板 |
[36:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:47] | It was just Sheila and me. | 只有Sheila和我 |
[36:52] | And now, it’s just me. | 现在 只有我了 |
[37:40] | Okay, we got quite the smorgasbord here. | 好吧 我们这里一大堆东西 |
[37:43] | Um, the only constant from the crabs is Ryan. | 阴虱里唯一不变的是Ryan的痕迹 |
[37:45] | He’s half the DNA on each of the combos. | 每一堆群体中至少有一半是他的DNA |
[37:47] | And the other contributors were Megan, Sheila, | 其余的是Megan Sheila |
[37:49] | several unknowns, | 几个不知道的 |
[37:51] | and everybody’s favorite photography teacher, | 还有人人都爱的摄影老师 |
[37:53] | Diane Kentner. | |
[37:54] | Certainly hope she gave him an A. | 当然希望她给他打A |
[37:55] | It proves sex with a minor. | 证明了和未成年人发生关系 |
[37:58] | Even if we can’t get her for Megan’s hit-d-run, | 即使我们无法证明她与Megan的被撞有关 |
[37:59] | ‘s enough for a search warrant. | 这也足够申请一张搜查令了 |
[38:05] | So, what you find at Diane’s house? | 那么 你在Diane的家里找到什么 |
[38:07] | Uh, not much, but propped up on a dresser | 呃 没什么有价值的 但是 从梳妆台发现一份出租协议 |
[38:09] | was a rental agreement | |
[38:10] | to this address and a key. | 结果就查到这个地址还有这把钥匙 |
[38:12] | Looks like she drew us a map. | 看起来像她给我们画了一副藏宝图 |
[38:14] | Looks like it. | 看样子是的 |
[38:17] | Diane Kentner, open up! | Diane Kentner 开门 |
[38:19] | Las Vegas Police! | Las Vegas警察局 |
[38:21] | There’s our busted headlight. | 这是我们要找的损坏了的车灯 |
[38:25] | okay,let’s go. | 好的 我们上 |
[38:34] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[38:40] | Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. | 慢点 |
[38:42] | Hold it. | 慢点 |
[39:53] | Now I remember why I don’t like modern art. | 现在我知道为什么我不喜欢现代艺术了 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna go call the coroner outside. | 我去外面叫验尸官 |
[40:06] | I’m slipping, Grissom. | 我明显不行了 Grissom |
[40:07] | I talked to this woman twice, and this body was here | 我和这女人谈过两次 期间尸体一直在这里 |
[40:09] | the whole time. | |
[40:10] | No one could have predicted this. | 没人能预想到这个 |
[40:21] | She was on a daily dose of lithium. | 她服用了日常剂量的锂 |
[40:24] | Bipolar. | 感情性障碍 |
[40:28] | What is this, Grissom, Romeo and Juliet? | 这算什么 Grissom Romeo与Juliet吗 |
[40:32] | Postmortem photography– memento mori. | 死后摄影 死的象征 |
[40:36] | In the 19th century, a photo | 在19世纪 |
[40:38] | of your dead loved one was a popular keepsake. | 一张你和去世爱人的 照片是很流行的纪念品 |
[40:40] | Death remembered. | 死亡的记忆 |
[40:43] | One last look. | 一个永恒的眼神 |
[40:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:50] | Charlie told Nick | Charlie告诉Nick |
[40:52] | that Sheila wUbHed Ryan. | Sheil推的Ryan |
[40:55] | Charlie lied… to protect Megan. | Charlie说谎了…为了保护Megan |
[41:02] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[41:03] | Okay, considering. | 还好 可以想问题了 |
[41:05] | Oh, my parents are in the cafeteria | 哦 我的父母在自助餐厅 |
[41:06] | if you want to wait. | 如果你想等的话 |
[41:08] | Oh, no, no, I’m… I’m good. | 哦 不 不 我很好 |
[41:10] | I just wanted to show you something. | 我只想给你看点东西 |
[41:16] | What do you think about that? | 你对这个怎么看 |
[41:17] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[41:20] | What am I doing? | 我干了什么 |
[41:22] | Oh, it looks like you’re killing your boyfriend. | 哦 看起来像是你杀了你的男朋友 |
[41:24] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[41:26] | Who took this? | 谁拍的这个 |
[41:28] | Ms. Kentner. | Kentner小姐 |
[41:29] | Oh, come on. Obsess much? | 哦 拜托 疯狂迷恋 |
[41:31] | Oh, so, you do remember? | 哦 那么 你记起来了 |
[41:34] | No. | 没有 |
[41:36] | Not what happened that night. | 那晚上的事还是一片空白 |
[41:38] | I wish I could get selective amnesia. | 我也希望自己有选择性的健忘症 |
[41:41] | There’s a lot in my past I’d like to forget about. | 我过去也有很多自己不愿意想的事情 |
[41:50] | If I did push Ryan, | 如果是我推了Ryan |
[41:52] | and he died, | 他死了 |
[41:54] | then that was wrong. | 那是个错误 |
[41:59] | Don’t you think that I’ve been punished enough? | 你难道不认为我已经遭到了足够的惩罚吗 |
[42:07] | Are you telling me | 你是告诉我说 |
[42:08] | you’re not gonna prosecute the girl that killed my son? | 你们不准备起诉杀了我儿子的女孩吗 |
[42:12] | The DA decided not to file. | 地区检察官决定不立案 |
[42:13] | I mean, my guess is that he probably felt | 我是说 我猜他也许会觉得 |
[42:15] | he couldn’t get a conviction. | 没有确凿的证据定罪 |
[42:17] | Wh… | |
[42:19] | Where’s the justice in that? | 正义到哪里去了 |
[42:21] | Everybody involved in this thing has been punished in some way. | 卷入此案的每个人都不同程度的受到了惩罚 |
[42:24] | I mean, Diane and Sheila are dead. | 我意思是 Diane和Sheila死了 |
[42:25] | Charlie’s probably going to jail, and Megan… | Charlie也许会进监狱 还有Megan… |
[42:28] | Got away with murder. | 逃脱了谋杀罪名 |
[43:02] | You trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[43:10] | Intimately. | 从心底里相信你 謦灵风软 创意无限 两年历程 有你相伴 |