时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | The vic is Ross Neddy. Ex-con. | 受害人叫Ross Neddy 有过前科 |
[00:29] | Spent a couple years | 因为家庭暴力坐过几年牢 |
[00:30] | in Jean for domestic assault. | |
[00:32] | Just got paroled. | 刚刚假释出狱 |
[00:34] | Shop foreman says he’s only been working here a few days. | 商店的领班说他才来上了几天班 |
[00:37] | Out of the frying pan into the fire. | 又是煎又是烤 |
[00:39] | He is a crispy critter. | 皮都烤脆了 |
[00:41] | I’d say the point of origin was him. | 火灾起源应该是他这里开始 |
[00:44] | KEPPLER: He should have stayed in prison. | 真不应该出狱 |
[00:46] | STOKES: Mmm-hmm. | |
[00:49] | KEPPLER: Sloppy shop. | 这店可够乱的 |
[00:51] | This whole place is a fire hazard. | 这地方火灾隐患太大了 |
[00:54] | Okay if I move him out? | 可以把他搬出去了么 |
[00:55] | STOKES: Yeah, he’s all yours, Super Dave. | 他归你了 小强Dave |
[01:00] | There was a lot of gasoline over here. | 这有很多汽油 |
[01:03] | Which explains this V-pattern. | 正好符合这个V字型 |
[01:05] | Accelerant, a second point of origin. | 助燃剂 第二起火点 |
[01:08] | Most likely arson. | 看来像是纵火 |
[01:10] | Ex-con. | 有前科的 |
[01:11] | STOKES: Enemies on the outside… | 外面有仇家… |
[01:13] | two points of origin… | 两处燃火点… |
[01:14] | maybe we’re looking at a little payback. | 可能是有人想报仇 |
[01:16] | What do you think, Keppler? | 你认为呢 Keppler |
[01:19] | I think I’d better head back to the body. | 我还是去看看尸体情况 |
[01:23] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[01:24] | you know what Grissom would say here, don’t you? | 你知道要是Grissom在这 他会怎么说么 |
[01:26] | PHILLIPS: Something ironic, I’m sure. | 肯定又是讽刺的话 |
[01:46] | KEPPLER: Looks like somebody took a staple gun to him. | 看来装订得不错 |
[01:57] | ROBBINS: Those aren’t bones. | 这些并不是骨头 |
[02:34] | That’s bad luck, isn’t it? | 够倒霉的 不是吗 |
[03:05] | C.S.I 714 | |
[03:08] | ????? | 据估计 可能骨头 |
[03:11] | that have been donated for transplants. | 在死后被取出 用作移植了 |
[03:13] | So that the body looks right at open casket? | 这不是开棺随便用么 |
[03:15] | ROBBINS: Right. | 是啊 |
[03:16] | They use umbrellas and broomsticks for that, too? | 听说用雨伞和扫帚组装的吗 |
[03:19] | ROBBINS: Not that I’ve seen. | 我是从来没见过这样的 |
[03:20] | KEPPLER: Wait a minute, they killed the guy | 稍等一下 他们杀了这人 |
[03:22] | and torched him; there’s no open casket. | 把它点着了 但我们没找到棺材 |
[03:23] | What’s the point of stuffing the body? | 那为什么还要把尸体塞上呢 |
[03:25] | Looks like the long bones are gone… | 看来长骨已经没有了… |
[03:27] | ditto for the spine… | 脊骨也没了… |
[03:29] | tendons and cartilage… | 腱和软骨也没了… |
[03:30] | most major veins… phew. | 主血管…天啊 |
[03:33] | They took the heart valves, too. | 连心房都没有了 |
[03:37] | KEPPLER: So somebody murders an ex-con, | 有人杀了个有前科的人 |
[03:39] | then commits arson to make it look like an accident | 用火烧了他 弄得像起事故 |
[03:42] | just so that they can harvest his bones and tissues? | 就为了能用上他的骨头跟身体组织 |
[03:44] | That’s big business– disc replacement, | 这可以大生意 髓核置换 |
[03:45] | joint replacement, | 髋关节置换 |
[03:47] | bypasses, more demand than supply. | 旁路血管 供不应求呢 |
[03:50] | Why leave the kidneys, | 为什么没拿肾 心脏和肝脏 |
[03:52] | the heart and the liver? | |
[03:53] | They’re worth big money, too. | 这些东西更值钱啊 |
[03:54] | Organ donation is heavily regulated. | 器官移植监管得很严 |
[03:57] | Bone and tissue aren’t. | 骨头和组织的不那么严 |
[03:58] | C.O.D.? | 死因呢 |
[03:59] | At this point, indeterminate. | 目前 还不确定 |
[04:01] | All I can say right now is based on the level of decomp, | 看尸腐的程度 起码已经死了一星期了 |
[04:04] | he’s been dead at least a week. | |
[04:06] | You think I’m selling body parts? | 你说我在卖身体器官吗 |
[04:08] | Come on, you’re wasting your time. | 得了吧 别在这浪费时间了 |
[04:10] | I sell refurbished engines. | 我是卖组装发动机的 |
[04:11] | I don’t know jack about body parts. | 我根本都不知道身体器官是什么 |
[04:13] | No one’s looking for a down-and-out ex-con. | 有前科的犯人没人去关心 |
[04:16] | It’s less risky than drugs. | 总比贩毒的风险要小 |
[04:18] | BOONY: I hired Ross to weld metal together. | 我雇Ross装零件的 |
[04:20] | Even if I killed him– not saying I did– | 就算是我杀了他 但事实上我没有 |
[04:22] | but if even if I did, I’d just burn the body as is, | 但就算是我杀的 我也就放把火烧了 |
[04:24] | not re-pipe the guy. | 总不能再组装一下 |
[04:26] | And I definitely wouldn’t burn him at work. | 而且我也不可能在店里烧了他 |
[04:28] | Fire station’s a block away. | 加油站就在旁边 |
[04:29] | How do you know Ross? | 你怎么认识Ross的 |
[04:31] | You meet him in the joint? | 住一间班房了 |
[04:32] | I was out before he even went in. | 我出来时候他还没进去 |
[04:34] | I picked Ross up with a bunch of other guys looking for work | 他们一堆人在五金店找工作 |
[04:36] | outside that big hardware store | 我挑的他 |
[04:37] | on Herrick four days ago. | 就在Herrick 4天前 |
[04:40] | When was the last time you saw him? | 那你最后一次见他 什么时候 |
[04:41] | Four days ago. He’d been working nights. | 4天前 然后他一直上晚班 |
[04:44] | Really? | 是么 |
[04:45] | ‘Cause the coroner said he’s been dead at least a week. | 验尸官告诉我们 他已经死了一周了 |
[04:48] | You calling me a liar? | 你是说我撒谎 |
[04:50] | I’d believe a dead guy over an ex-con. | 要说犯人跟死人 我宁愿相信后者 |
[04:58] | Living large. Mm. | 这房子真大啊 |
[05:01] | Place this big in MacDonald Ranch– what’s the occupation? | 在MacDonald Ranch买这么大的房子 那人干什么的 |
[05:03] | That’s, uh, Bill Norton. | 那人就是 呃 Bill Norton |
[05:05] | You know, Dorton Homes. | 知道吧 Dorton家园 |
[05:06] | Biggest homebuilder in town. | 这里最大的建筑商 |
[05:08] | He built mine. Huh. | 我家都是他建的 |
[05:10] | Oh, uh… | 哦 呃 |
[05:11] | you’d better throw on some booties. | 我看你们最好穿上靴子 |
[05:18] | BRASS: Margo Dorton, age 39. | 死者Margo Dorton 39岁 |
[05:20] | Her husband said | 她丈夫说她出差回来 就发现这样 |
[05:21] | he returned from a business trip and found her like this. | |
[05:24] | No sign of a forced entry. | 没有强入的痕迹 |
[05:26] | My guys are gonna go talk to the neighbors, | 我手下已经去问邻居了 |
[05:28] | see what they say about their relationship. | 看看他俩夫妻关系如何 |
[05:30] | What did he say? | 他自己怎么说的 |
[05:31] | According to him, it was a honeymoon every day. | 照他说的 每天都像度蜜月一样 |
[05:37] | SIDLE: Maybe… | 可能… |
[05:39] | she was having a honeymoon with someone else. | 她在跟别人度蜜月 |
[05:40] | That’ll be good motive for the husband. | 有可能是丈夫杀人的动机 |
[05:42] | SIDLE: There’s a void here. | 那里有处空白 |
[05:44] | Maybe someone was sitting on the couch, | 可能有人坐在沙发上 |
[05:45] | or someone was sitting on the floor | 或者是坐在沙发前的地板上 |
[05:47] | in front of the couch. | |
[05:49] | But then where’s the “someone else”? | 但是 “另一人”上哪去了 |
[05:51] | I mean, why kill her and not the lover? | 我是说 为什么她被杀了 没有杀她情人 |
[05:54] | BROWN: Maybe the husband was the one having the honeymoon … | 可能是他丈夫在跟别人偷情 … |
[05:56] | and the…the wife walks in. | 然后…妻子走进来 |
[06:00] | He kills her, tells his lover to beat it. | 他杀了她 让他情人再打几下 |
[06:02] | I’d buy it. | 也有可能 |
[06:04] | Unless the husband’s alibi checks out. | 看看丈夫不在场的证据吧 |
[06:06] | Airport. I was coming home from the airport. | 机场 我从机场回家 |
[06:09] | It’s a business trip. | 我出差去了 |
[06:10] | Caught an early flight | 就赶了班早上的班机 想给Margo个惊喜 |
[06:11] | to surprise Margo. | |
[06:14] | I want your best cops on this. | 你们要派最好的警员 |
[06:16] | I contributed a lot to this community. Absolutely. | -我对这个社会贡献很大 -那是当然 |
[06:18] | Let’s establish a timeline. | 你跟我说一下行程 |
[06:19] | What time did your plane land? | 飞机几点着陆 |
[06:20] | Around 10:30. 10:30. | -大约10:30 |
[06:22] | And you arrived here at… Midnight. | -那你是几点到的… -12点 |
[06:24] | Well, it took you an hour and a half at that time of night | 晚上从McKaren到这 你要用一个半小时 |
[06:26] | to get from McKaren to here? | |
[06:27] | A half an hour waiting for baggage check, | 半小时等行李 |
[06:31] | (voice cracking): and half an hour to find my driver, | 半小时找司机 |
[06:33] | and a half an hour to get home. | 半小时开车到家 |
[06:37] | okay. | 好的 |
[06:37] | ??? | |
[06:38] | BROWN: Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[06:40] | Valet ticket. | 服务牌 |
[06:42] | Nice purse. Nice dress. | 漂亮的钱包和衣服 |
[06:45] | Maybe safe to say she went out last night. | 我看 她昨晚一定是出去过 |
[06:48] | Maybe this will tell us where. | 可能这小票可以查到 她去了哪 |
[06:51] | SIDLE: Maybe this… | 可能这个…能查到是谁 |
[06:55] | will tell us who. | |
[07:02] | I’m gonna follow a little lead I got. | 我去看看这个小线索 |
[07:34] | BROWN: Well, I found a circular blood transfer | 我在厕所找到一个圆形的血迹 直径大约是三英寸 |
[07:37] | in the bathroom about three inches in diameter. | |
[07:41] | Champagne bottle. | Champagne bottle. 香槟瓶 |
[07:49] | Looks like it’s been wiped down. | 看来已经被擦过 |
[07:50] | Looks like we found our murder weapon. | 估计这就是凶器 |
[08:30] | STOKES: So the crispy critter isn’t Ross Neddy? | 被烧的不是Ross Neddy |
[08:33] | KEPPLER: Nope. | 不是 |
[08:33] | STOKES: Let me get this straight. | 你是说 这个人挖出一具尸体 |
[08:35] | The ex-con digs up a corpse, | |
[08:36] | scoops out a few body parts to sell, | 取出一些身体部份去卖 |
[08:38] | then fills it back up with PVC and umbrellas, | 然后用塑料管和雨伞再装好 |
[08:41] | then torches the body where he works | 又跑到他工作地方烧了尸体 |
[08:42] | to make it look like he’s the victim? | 伪装成 被烧的是自己 |
[08:44] | Cops don’t come looking for you if you’re already dead. | 如果警察以为你死了 就再不会来找你 |
[08:46] | If this Lapinsky guy was already dead, | 如果这位叫Lapinsky的人是死了的 |
[08:48] | then how come the doc didn’t find traces of embalming fluid? | 验尸官怎么没找到防腐剂 |
[08:50] | He’s Jewish. So what? | -他是犹太人 -怎么了 |
[08:52] | Observant Jews don’t believe in embalming or donating organs. | 信犹太教的人不涂防腐剂 也不支持器官捐赠 |
[08:55] | It’s part of their faith. | 是种宗教理念 |
[08:56] | They think the body should go out the way it came in. | 他们认为 身体应该按原始的样子离开 |
[08:58] | So, this isn’t just about desecration of the body, | 不但是对尸体的亵渎 |
[09:01] | but of the family as well. Mmm-hmm. | 也是对他家人的不敬 |
[09:03] | I’ll get a court order for the exhumation. | 我去拿尸体发掘的许可 |
[09:57] | What you got? | 你发现些什么 |
[09:58] | Well, looks like your killer wigged out on your vic. | 看来凶手是戴假发的 |
[10:03] | ???? | 用偏光镜 |
[10:04] | The pink fiber’s modacrylic with low birefringence. | 粉色的物质是双折射率很低的人造纤维 |
[10:08] | Most likely made of elura. | 像是荧光的 |
[10:10] | Synthetic hair. | 合成的毛发 |
[10:11] | So much for DNA. | DNA是查不到了 |
[10:13] | And the substance you found in the toilet– | 而且你在马桶上发现的东西 |
[10:15] | if it looks like vomit and smells like vomit, it is. | 看上去闻上去都像呕吐物 事实上确实就是 |
[10:18] | The champagne glasses were negative for DNA, | 香槟�J上查不到DNA |
[10:20] | and Mandy found nothing but smears and partials on them. | 擦痕和部分指纹上Mandy也没发现什么 |
[10:23] | And the blood from the champagne bottle | 香槟�J上的血迹确实是死者的 |
[10:24] | just came back to the vic. | |
[10:26] | Any good news? | 有好消息么 |
[10:27] | Well, I called the phone number on the valet stub. | 按服务牌上的号码打过去 |
[10:29] | It was a company called Chariot Parking. | 是一家叫Chariot停车场 |
[10:31] | They operate the parking lots at 30 restaurants and nightclubs. | 给30多家酒店和夜总会提供泊车服务 |
[10:33] | Oh, well, that narrows it down. | 那范围就小多了 |
[10:35] | Actually, it does. | 当然 |
[10:36] | The ticket on Margo Dorton’s key ring | Margo Dorton钥匙链上那个牌 |
[10:38] | came from a batch at the Over-Under Cabaret. | 是在家叫”上上下下”歌舞表演夜总会的 |
[11:01] | Excuse me, have you seen this man? | 打扰一下 见过这个人么 |
[11:04] | No. Thank you. | 不认识 谢谢 |
[11:07] | ANNOUNCER (over speakers): Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[11:08] | ????? | |
[11:09] | get ready for tonight’s panty auction! | 准备好 今晚的短裤竞拍就要开始了 |
[11:16] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[11:16] | Have you seen this man? | 见过这人么 |
[11:21] | ??????? | 没见过 |
[11:22] | ???????? For our first pair, | 好的 第一个上场 |
[11:24] | starting at the low price of $50, | 最低价50美金 |
[11:27] | Cotton Candy! | 棉花糖 |
[11:29] | Doesn’t accept checks, just cold, hard cash. | 谢绝支票 只收取现金 |
[11:36] | WARRICK: Check out the pink wig. | 看 粉色假发 |
[11:42] | ????/ | 嘿 |
[11:50] | CANDY: Come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[11:51] | Why you got to take the wig? | 你们拿我的假发干嘛 |
[11:53] | Wig’s part of my act. | 那是我表演的一部分 |
[11:54] | Y’all are straight stealing from me right now! | 你们这就是明抢啊 |
[11:56] | Hello! | 嘿 |
[11:57] | I’m crying for you. | 我也感到惋惜 |
[11:58] | Synthetic. | 合成的 |
[11:59] | Same color and texture as the one | 颜色和质地都于死者身上那根相符 |
[12:01] | that we collected off the vic. | |
[12:03] | Whoa, wh… Hey, hey, hey! | 哇…嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[12:05] | Look, look, look, look, look. | 听着 |
[12:06] | Look, we didn’t even have sex, okay? | 听着 我们根本都没上床 |
[12:07] | It was all touchy feely. | 就是互相抚摸来着 |
[12:09] | Jerky treats. | 那人有病 |
[12:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:11] | The guy I took into V.I.P. right before panty auction. | 我在短裤拍卖前带到贵宾包厢那人 |
[12:13] | Look, man, all we did was touch. | 听着 我们就是摸了摸 |
[12:14] | Why do you think you’re being arrested? | 那为什么我们要逮捕你 |
[12:16] | Solicitation, right? | 蓄意引诱 |
[12:18] | No, actually. | 不 |
[12:19] | We found this hair on this woman’s dead body. | 我们在这位女士的尸体上发现了你的头发 |
[12:22] | Margo? | |
[12:24] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[12:27] | And you think I killed her? | 你们以为是我杀的 |
[12:28] | With or without the help of her husband. | 那有没有她丈夫的帮忙呢 |
[12:30] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:30] | Look, man, I never seen dude in that picture. | 听着 照片上那男的我从来没见过 |
[12:33] | And Margo, yeah, I’ll admit, | Margo嘛 我承认 |
[12:34] | I slapped the ho around last night, | 我昨晚扇过那小荡妇 |
[12:35] | but I didn’t kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[12:37] | You slapped her around? | 你扇了她 |
[12:38] | She’s always hanging out | 她总是跟我未婚夫在一起 |
[12:40] | I couldn’t take it anymore, so… yeah. | 我再也忍不下去了 所以… |
[12:44] | Bitch! | 臭女人 |
[12:47] | Get off of me! | 滚开 |
[12:47] | ????? | |
[12:49] | No! | 不 |
[12:51] | Why would Margo Dorton be hanging out here | 为什么Margo Dorton会跟你未婚夫在这里 |
[12:55] | He works upstairs. | 他在楼上上班 |
[12:57] | Upstairs? | 楼上 |
[12:59] | Look, honey,they don’t call this the Over-Under for nothing, all right? | 听着 你说这为什么叫”上上下下” 你未婚夫叫什么 |
[13:04] | Jesse. | |
[13:05] | WARRICK: Take her downtown. | 把她带走 |
[13:06] | We’re going upstairs. | 我们上楼 |
[13:07] | Are you serious? | 你不是说真的吧 |
[13:08] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[13:10] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[13:39] | Is this a restaurant? | 这里是酒店么 |
[13:41] | If it is, I’m scared of the menu. | 如果是 这菜单可挺吓人 |
[13:45] | The bus boy looks likes he’s in charge of stocking the champagne. | 那小子估计是负责香槟的 |
[13:48] | I’m gonna have a word with him. | 我去跟他聊聊 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:51] | Would you like a Meet Book | 要不要看看这本约会宝典 |
[13:53] | or do you have a steady host? | 你有固定接待的么 |
[13:54] | Uh, actually, | 呃 事实上 |
[13:55] | it’s my first time. | 我是第一次来 |
[13:57] | What exactly goes on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[13:59] | This is a host club, | 这是个夜总会 |
[14:00] | a place where men entertain women. | 是男人取悦女人的地方 |
[14:02] | It’s the first of its kind in Las Vegas. | 也是LV第一家 |
[14:04] | They started in Japan. | 这项服务最初在日本兴起 |
[14:05] | Take your pick. | 对象自己挑 |
[14:07] | Hosts get paid by the bottle. | 招待按�J收费 |
[14:08] | There’s a two bottle minimum. | 最低消费两�J |
[14:10] | Bottles range from $50 | 每�J价格由50到5000美金不等 |
[14:12] | to $5,000. | |
[14:13] | What’s a $5,000 bottle of champagne taste like? | 一�J要5000美金的香槟会是什么感觉 |
[14:16] | We only sell one brand of champagne. | 我们的香槟只有一个牌子 |
[14:18] | It’s the host attached to the bottle | 是不同的招待 决定每�J香槟的价钱 |
[14:20] | that determines price. | |
[14:22] | Everything is legal in Clark County. | 看来在Clark县真是无奇不有 |
[14:25] | Miss, we don’t sell sex here. | 小姐 我们不提供色情服务 |
[14:27] | What do you sell? | 那你们到底出售的是什么 |
[14:28] | A relationship. | 一种关系 |
[14:30] | Isn’t that what most women want? | 难道女人需要的不正是亲密的关系么 |
[14:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:34] | But I know what I want. | 但我知道自己需要什么 |
[14:35] | I want Jesse. | 我想要 Jesse |
[14:38] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不想呢 |
[14:40] | Let me see if he’s avail. | 我看看 他有没有空 |
[14:58] | Never seen the old guy before, but the lady, a bunch. | 没见过这老头 这位女士 常见 |
[15:01] | Last night, she got blasted on | 昨晚 她被楼下的脱衣舞女扇了耳光 |
[15:03] | by one of the strippers downstairs. | |
[15:05] | Really? | 真的么 |
[15:10] | Are they doing what I think they’re doing? | 他们是喝吐的吗 |
[15:11] | Hosts get paid by the bottle. | 招待是按�J收费 |
[15:12] | So they drink more than their stomachs can handle. | 所以 他们经常会喝成这样 |
[15:14] | Always see blood in those toilets. | 马桶上总能看到血 |
[15:17] | Ah, just off work, huh? | 哈 刚下班 呃 |
[15:20] | Just on, actually. | 其实 是刚刚上班 |
[15:21] | Sara Sidle, | Sara Sidle 犯罪实验室 |
[15:22] | Crime Lab. | |
[15:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:25] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[15:26] | Do you know this woman? | 认识这位女士么 |
[15:29] | Ah. Lady Dorton. | 哈 Dorton女士 |
[15:31] | Yeah, she’s one of my relationships. | 她是我的一位客人 |
[15:34] | Could I ask you a few questions about her? | 我可不可以问些关于她的问题 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:37] | Um, I don’t like to talk about | 呃 我不大习惯在外面谈论我的客人 |
[15:38] | my relationships out here. | |
[15:40] | Let’s take it someplace a little more intimate, yeah? | 不如找个更亲近些的地方 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:49] | STOKES: The coffin had only been in the ground for about a week. | 尸体在地下也就一周的时间 |
[15:52] | Dirt and sod were pretty loose, | 土和草还比较松 |
[15:54] | so it was relatively easy to take out and put back in. | 所以拿出来 再放回去比较容易 |
[15:57] | You guys sure do a lot of exhumations here. | 你们开棺见尸的工作还真不少 |
[15:59] | As many as we have to. | 工作需要 |
[16:05] | Nobody home. | 没人在 |
[16:06] | No surprise. | 那是当然了 |
[16:16] | Look at this. | 看 |
[16:18] | Lapinsky may have been burned in this shirt, | Lapinsky如果说烧死穿这个说得过去 |
[16:22] | but I doubt he was buried in it. | 难道下葬也穿这个 |
[16:24] | Dead men don’t wear plaid. | 尸体不会穿格子衬衣的 |
[16:26] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[16:27] | Is this blood? | 是血么 |
[16:33] | (fabric ripping) Ow! | 噢 |
[16:35] | Dead men don’t bleed. | 尸体也不会流血 |
[16:39] | How did you meet Margo? | 你怎么认识Margo的 |
[16:41] | Uh, she picked me from the Meet Book. | 呃 她在约会宝典里挑上的我 |
[16:44] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[16:45] | Uh, she wanted what most women want. | 呃 和大多数女士的需要一样 |
[16:49] | What’s that? No, thank you. | -什么 -不喝 谢 |
[16:53] | The dream. | 梦 |
[16:56] | And that’s you. | 就是你 |
[16:57] | 50 G’s | 每个月可以赚5万 说明我还算理想 |
[16:58] | I make a month says I am. | |
[17:00] | Who doesn’t want to be swept off their feet? | 谁不想被宠上天呢 |
[17:03] | I am not sure | 我想 我也许不会花钱买这个 |
[17:04] | it’s something that I would pay for. | |
[17:06] | Yeah, but you don’t want to spend your whole life waiting for it either. | 也许是的 但是终生等待不是女人想要的 |
[17:09] | Right here, right now, a woman can have a relationship | 此时此地 任何女人都可以拥有 |
[17:11] | with a man who only wants to please her– | 一个只要取悦她一个的男人 |
[17:14] | who can make her laugh, | 可以让她笑 可以擦干她的泪 |
[17:15] | wipe away her tears, | |
[17:18] | give her the confidence to be herself. | 给她树立自信心 |
[17:20] | And how many of these relationships do you have? | 那你有多少这样的客人呢 |
[17:25] | I can handle about 25 at a time. | 我可以同时拥有25个客人 |
[17:28] | Is a woman named Cotton Candy one of them? | 那个叫棉花糖的也算一个 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:33] | She’s been financially worshipping me for a while. | 她已经在我这大手笔投入很久了 |
[17:36] | Now, she says | 她说你是她的未婚妻 |
[17:39] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[17:41] | Means I’m doing my job. | 说明 我的工作很称职 |
[17:43] | She told me that she and Margo had a scuffle. | 她说 她和Margo昨天打了一架 |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:48] | Um… my relationships do get jealous sometimes, | 有时候我的客人会为我争风吃醋 |
[17:52] | especially when one has more money than the other | 尤其是比别人钱多的那些 |
[17:55] | and can monopolize my time. | 想独占我的时间 |
[17:57] | Is that why you’re here, because of that little catfight? | 你来问我问题 难道就因为她俩打起来了 |
[18:00] | No. | 不 |
[18:01] | Um, Margo Dorton was… | |
[18:04] | bludgeoned to death with a bottle of champagne. | 被用香槟酒�J给打死了 |
[18:13] | Margo was… killed? | Margo…死了 |
[18:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:16] | And you think Cotton Candy killed Mgo? | 你们认为是棉花糖杀了Margo |
[18:20] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[18:21] | Um… I wouldn’t know. | 呃…我不知道 |
[18:24] | Would you know if Margo took you home the other night? | 那Margo有没有带你回过她家呢 |
[18:27] | I don’t see my relationships outside of here. | 我不会在外面见我的客人 |
[18:30] | If it does happen, it marks the end of the relationship. | 如果真的见了 那说明我们的关系也结束了 |
[18:34] | I mean, by having sex with me, a woman’s reached her goal. | 我是说 如果我跟她们上床了 她们就实现了她们的目标 |
[18:37] | There’s nothing more I can give her. | 我对她们也再没什么幻想空间了 |
[18:39] | Did Margo’s husband know about you? | 那Margo的丈夫知道你吗 |
[18:40] | She told me she was divorced. | 她说 她已经离婚了 |
[18:44] | Well, Jesse… | |
[18:46] | I’m, uh, sorry for your loss. | 你客人去世 我很同情你 |
[18:53] | SIMS: I ran the blood from the coffinthrough CODIS, | 我在CODIS里查了尸体的血 |
[18:54] | and I got a hit, | 找到一个匹配的 |
[18:56] | but it’s not Ross Neddy. | 但并不是Ross Neddy |
[18:57] | So he’s got a partner. | 看来他还有同伙 |
[18:58] | Well, DNA matches a Heidi Sultz, | DNA显示是一个叫Heidi Sultz的人 |
[19:01] | who did time for domestic assault | 也因为家庭暴力入狱 |
[19:03] | and is currently out on parole. | 现在正被假释出狱 |
[19:05] | That’s funny. | 有意思了 |
[19:07] | Ross Neddy did time for domestic assault, too. | Ross Neddy也是因为家庭暴力入狱 |
[19:11] | Maybe they’re sparring partners. | 他俩凑成一对了 |
[19:14] | This is Heidi’s last known. | 这是Heidi最新的住址信息 |
[19:17] | According to her P.O., | 按她假释官说的 |
[19:18] | she’s been trying to straighten out. | 她正在改过自新 |
[19:20] | She’s detoxed, got a job. | 戒毒 找了份工作 |
[19:23] | She’s dumped Ross Neddy. | 她甩了Ross Neddy |
[19:24] | She may be taking the right steps, | 可能她是在改过 |
[19:26] | but she definitely hasn’t cleaned up. | 但肯定没有完全改过 |
[19:28] | MITCHELL: Las Vegas P.D. | LV警局 |
[19:30] | Heidi Sultz? | |
[19:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:32] | You’re under arrest. Why? | -你被捕了 -为什么 |
[19:34] | Where’s Ross? | Ross呢 |
[19:35] | I haven’t seen that dog in weeks. | 好几个星期没见他了 |
[19:36] | MITCHELL: Anyone else living here with you? | 谁跟你同住呢 |
[19:38] | Yeah, my baby and my new boyfriend Charlie. | 我孩子 还有新男朋友Charlie |
[19:41] | Where are they? | 在哪呢 |
[19:42] | Out back, hanging out. | 后面 在一起 |
[19:44] | CURTIS: Put her in the car. | 把她带上车 |
[19:57] | Ross. | |
[19:59] | Wake up, sugar. | 醒醒 小伙子 |
[20:01] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[20:03] | My name’s Charlie, Charlie Keefer. | 我叫Charlie Charlie Keefer |
[20:05] | Get on the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[20:07] | I got I.D. | 我有身份证 |
[20:07] | It’s in my jeans. | 在裤兜里 |
[20:15] | Where’d you get this,the dollar store? | 哪买的 美元商店吗 |
[20:17] | Have a seat, Ross. | 请坐 Ross |
[20:20] | KEPPLER: This is your third strike, pal. | 这是你第三次机会 小子 |
[20:23] | Right now you’re looking at a minimum of 25 years. | 你现在最少判25年 |
[20:25] | You want to talk to us? | 有什么要说的 |
[20:27] | We can make sure it doesn’t get any worse. | 我们可以保你不被加刑 |
[20:29] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[20:31] | Daddy will be right there, sweetheart. | 爸爸不走 小宝贝 |
[20:32] | It’s ten more for falsifying an ID. | 伪造身份证 10年 |
[20:35] | Fifteen for grave robbing. | 盗墓 15年 |
[20:37] | Arson, that’s another ten. | 纵火 再10年 |
[20:39] | Desecrating a corpse, ten; another 20 for trafficking body parts. | 亵渎尸体 10年 倒卖器官 20年 |
[20:43] | Body parts? No way. | 器官 不可能 |
[20:45] | I thought those cuts were from, like, an autopsy. | 我以为他那些伤口是验尸留下的呢 |
[20:48] | So you admit to digging up Roger Lapinsky? | 那你是承认挖出Roger Lapinsky尸体了 |
[20:53] | I’ve been out two months and the best job I can get | 我已经出来两个月了 能找到的最好的工作 |
[20:56] | is five bucks an hour welding engine parts together. | 就是装发动机 一小时5美元 |
[20:58] | They wouldn’t even let me flip burgers. | 连汉堡店都不要我 |
[21:00] | Heidi just had the baby. | Heidi又刚生了孩子 |
[21:03] | It wasn’t like it was gonna hurt anyone. | 我又没想伤害谁 |
[21:06] | We dug up someone my age, | 就挖了个跟我年纪差不多的 |
[21:08] | took him to work. | 搬到我上班的地方 |
[21:09] | made him look like me. | 穿得像我一样 |
[21:14] | And then we torched it. | 然后就烧了他 |
[21:21] | All I was looking for was a fresh start. | 我就想重新开始 |
[21:23] | Best way to make it happen was to kill myself. | 那我只能把假装原来的我死了 |
[21:26] | ?????? | 重新开始 不如从每小时5美元开始 |
[21:29] | ????????? | 不论是谁下的手 一定是愤怒至极 |
[21:31] | Let me guess, multiple BFT? | 我猜 多处钝器伤 |
[21:33] | You got it. | 没错 |
[21:35] | Fractured skull, broken nose, cheek bones. | 头骨骨折 鼻骨骨折 颊骨骨折 |
[21:38] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[21:39] | Defensive wounds consistent with a cylindrical object. | 防卫伤口由圆形物体造成 |
[21:42] | Warrick found a bloody champagne bottle at the scene. | Warrick在现场发现带血的香槟�J |
[21:45] | That’ll do the trick. | 那有可能 |
[21:47] | But the death blow came in the neck area. | 但是致命一下是在颈部 |
[21:49] | Impacted her Adam’s apple with so much force, | 打到喉结部 力量过大 |
[21:52] | it sent a reflex arch to the vagus nerve, | 反向到迷走神经 刺激心脏 |
[21:55] | causing a stimulus to the heart. | |
[21:57] | Bradycardia set in, | 引起心搏过缓 |
[21:59] | causing the heart to slow, | 心跳慢下来 最后心跳停止 |
[22:00] | and eventually to stop. | |
[22:02] | BRASS: So where’d you go after the fight with Margo? | 你跟Margo打完架 去了哪里 |
[22:05] | Back to the pole. | 回舞池了 |
[22:06] | You’re a real workaholic, huh? | 真是敬业 呃 |
[22:08] | Look, man,the more I work, | 听着 我干得越多 |
[22:10] | the more I can be with Jesse. | 越可以和Jesse待更长的时间 |
[22:12] | I know how hard it is to wiggle your ass all night. | 我知道一天到晚扭着屁股跳舞有多辛苦 |
[22:17] | Now, why would you want to spend | 为什么你乐意把自己辛苦赚来的钱 |
[22:19] | all your hard-earned money on a guy | |
[22:21] | whose job it is to be with you and 24 other women? | 花在一个还陪另外24个女人的男人身上 |
[22:24] | He doesn’t care about them. | 她们对他来说并不重要 |
[22:26] | Now you know this is not a real relationship. | 你也知道这种关系并不是真实的 |
[22:28] | It’s a business transaction. | 就是一种商业交易 |
[22:30] | He’s doing the same kind of thing | 他和这些女人的关系 |
[22:32] | that you are doing on the pole for the guys. | 就像你在舞池和那些男人的关系 |
[22:34] | Those guys, they can’t see past this, okay? | 那些人 他们看不透这些 |
[22:39] | I am more than a piece of meat to Jesse. | 我对Jesse来说 是活生生的人 |
[22:43] | He-he-he doesn’t judge me. | 他 他 对我没有偏见 |
[22:45] | All right? He doesn’t blow me off. | 他并不是哄我开心 |
[22:48] | He makes me smile, you know? | 他让我从心底微笑 明白么 |
[22:51] | He heals me, he heals me when I’m down. | 他可以抚慰我 我受伤的时候 |
[22:53] | He makes me feel like I am Mrs. Steve Wynn. | 他让我觉得自己就是Steve Wynn太太 |
[22:58] | Hmm. | |
[22:59] | Now we’re going to get married, real soon. | 我们就要结婚了 很快 |
[23:02] | Can you show me some verifiable proof | 你到底有没有确切的证据 |
[23:05] | of where you were the night Margo was murdered? | 证明Margo被害那晚你在哪里 |
[23:07] | I was in V.I.P. with this pit boss, | 我跟个老板在贵宾包厢里 |
[23:10] | Joe Brodsky– works at the Olympia. | 叫Joe Brodsky Olympia赌场那个 |
[23:12] | But he’s married and he’ll probably deny it. | 他已经结婚了 估计他不会承认的 |
[23:14] | But I can prove it to you if you give me my wallet right now. | 现在把钱包还我 我就可以向你们证明 |
[23:16] | Sure. Okay, go ahead. | 好的 找吧 |
[23:23] | There it is. | 找到啦 |
[23:33] | Right there. He paid me with those. | 就这个 他给我的钱 |
[23:35] | Brand-new, straight from the bank. | 全新的 刚从银行取出来的 |
[23:37] | And what would you like us to do with those? | 你让我们拿这些干嘛 |
[23:41] | You’re a CSI. | 你们是CSI啊 |
[23:44] | You can take a print off of there, easy… duh. | 找个指纹 小菜…嗒 |
[24:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:08] | Just looking. | 看看 |
[24:11] | What do you think? | 你认为如何 |
[24:11] | Meticulous. | 精细 |
[24:13] | Obsessive. | 着迷 |
[24:15] | Clearly knows his way around a modeling kit. | 看来他模型技术不错 |
[24:18] | Grissom didn’t make those. | 不是Grissom做的 |
[24:20] | No? Hmm. | 不是 嗯 |
[24:24] | Fits the profile. | 本以为挺符合他个性的 |
[24:26] | Bugs in bottles, the Darwin desk set. | 罐罐里的小虫 达尔文似的书桌摆设 |
[24:29] | He’s a bit of a collector of certain things. | 他喜欢收集些东西 |
[24:33] | Yeah, I knew a guy in Philly like that. | 在Philly也有这样一个人 |
[24:35] | Kept a case of thumbs in his closet. | 抽屉里有一盒子大拇指 |
[24:37] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友么 |
[24:38] | No, a serial killer. | 不 一个连环杀手 |
[24:43] | Do you miss it? | 你怀念么 |
[24:44] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | Philly. | |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[26:19] | Hey, thought you had a deposition. | 嘿 你不是要作证去么 |
[26:21] | Oh, it got postponed. | 被推迟了 |
[26:22] | So I did a little follow-up | 我又查了一下本区的器官组织采购公司 |
[26:24] | on tissue procurement companies in the area. | |
[26:26] | Turns out there’s only two in the state. | 查到全州只有两家 |
[26:27] | One is out in Summerlin. | 有一个就在Summerlin |
[26:29] | It’s called Longevity Tissue Services. | 叫长寿组织服务 |
[26:31] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[26:33] | That’s the same logo you found on the umbrella | 和Lapinsky腿中发现那把伞的标志一样 |
[26:35] | that was in Lapinsky’s leg. | |
[26:36] | Yeah. It’s the Chinese character | 是啊 是汉字”寿” 表示长寿 |
[26:38] | for “long life”. | |
[26:40] | So, what can Longevity do for the L.V. Police? | 长寿公司 有什么为LV警局效劳 |
[26:43] | We need to know if your company received tissue or bone | 你们公司是不是收购过一位叫Roger Lapinsky的身体组织和骨头 |
[26:46] | from a Roger Lapinsky. | |
[26:47] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[26:48] | There might not be one. | 好像有这么个人 |
[26:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:51] | Well, I’d be happy to check. | 我们很乐意查一下 |
[26:54] | Will you excuse me, sweetie? | 不好意思 |
[27:03] | Yep, there he is. | 是的 有他 |
[27:06] | Roger Lapinsky, 37 years old, | Roger Lapinsky 37岁 |
[27:08] | died of cardiac arrest. | 死于心脏骤停 |
[27:11] | It’s tragic. | 真惨 |
[27:12] | We’re going to need a copy of his records, | 我们需要看一下他的记录 |
[27:14] | and we’re going to need to confiscate his parts. | 还得没收他的身体组织 |
[27:16] | And if you don’t tell me what’s going on, | 你们最好说明白一些 |
[27:18] | you’re going to need a warrant. | 不然 最好拿份传票来 |
[27:19] | This is a criminal investigation. | 是犯罪调查 |
[27:21] | Those parts are evidence now. | 他的身体部分现在是调查的证据部分 |
[27:27] | You know, I was always under the impression | 一般来讲 身体上的器官都是在医院摘除的 |
[27:28] | that the body parts were to be removed at the hospital. | |
[27:32] | Major organs have to be removed at the hospital | 主要器官是在医院被摘除的 |
[27:34] | and then transplanted into the new patients | 然后4-6小时内移植到新的病人身上 |
[27:36] | within four to six hours, | |
[27:37] | but bone and tissue can be removed at any point | 但是骨头和其它组织并不一定 |
[27:40] | and stored for up to five years. | 而且可以最多储存5年 |
[27:42] | Who gives you access to those parts? | 你怎么获得这些组织的 |
[27:44] | I always have signed consent from next of kin. | 一般是近亲签字许可 |
[27:46] | STOKES: And? | 然后呢 |
[27:47] | Most funeral homes have tissue recovery coordinators. | 一般葬礼服务都有这种组织修复联系人 |
[27:50] | They choose who the parts go to. | 他们决定这些组织给谁来用 |
[27:52] | If you have a good reputation, | 如果你公司的名气很好的话 |
[27:54] | you have a better chance of getting the parts. | 就会有人愿意签署许可的 |
[27:55] | I help the dead help the living. | 既帮了死者 也帮了活着的人 |
[27:58] | According to your records, | 你记录上显示 |
[28:00] | Roger Lipinsky’s body parts came from the Silver Hills Mortuary. | Roger Lipinsky的身体部份是由 Silver Hills殡仪服务提供的 |
[28:03] | If that’s what it says. | 上面写的应该没错 |
[28:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:11] | So you heard Cotton Candy’s alibi checked out? | 棉花糖的不在场证据有效 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | And Brass talked to Mr. Dorton’s limo driver. | Brass问了Dorton先生的司机 |
[28:19] | Confirms his story, he got home way past T.O.D. | 他说的也没漏洞 他到家的时间早过了死亡时间 |
[28:23] | I don’t get it, Warrick. | 我有点不明白 Warrick |
[28:24] | The vic is in a good marriage, | 死者婚姻幸福 |
[28:26] | and she’s spending thousands on a “fake” boyfriend | 却花钱买个假男朋友 |
[28:28] | that she’s not even having sex with. | 而且连性关系都没有 |
[28:30] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没意义啊 |
[28:32] | Like this void on the sofa for instance. | 还有 沙发上这块空白 |
[28:36] | It suggests the presence of a third person, | 说明当时一定有第三者在场 |
[28:39] | but we don’t have any evidence to back that up. | 虽然没有确凿的证据 |
[28:42] | Maybe it’s not a person. | 可能并不是一个人 |
[28:44] | Maybe it’s a thing. | 有可能是个东西 |
[28:47] | Rectangular, roughly, what, 11 by 14 inches? | 长方形 大约11X14英寸 |
[28:52] | It was obviously important enough that the killer took it. | 看来这东西很重要 凶手把它拿走了 |
[28:55] | What if he didn’t take it? | 有可能 他并没有拿走 |
[30:17] | SIDLE: Whose baby is this? | 这是谁的孩子 |
[30:20] | Margo’s. | Margo的 |
[30:21] | I remember, Bill, | Bill 我记得你说 你们并没有孩子 |
[30:23] | you telling me that you didn’t have kids. | |
[30:25] | We don’t… or I don’t. | 我们没…呃 我没有孩子 |
[30:29] | She gave him up right after we met. | 我们认识后她就把他给人了 |
[30:32] | She was 17. | 她当时只有17岁 |
[30:34] | And I didn’t want any kids. | 我不想要孩子 |
[30:36] | Who’d Margo give the baby to? | Margo把孩子给谁了 |
[30:38] | The biological father, | 孩子的生父 |
[30:39] | but he was a drunk. | 但他是个酒鬼 |
[30:40] | Last we heard, the kid ran away. | 我们最后听到的消息 说孩子离家出走了 |
[30:43] | She was looking at these photos when she was killed. | 她被杀的时候 正在看着这些照片 |
[30:46] | Yeah.She started taking them out ever since she hit menopause. | 是的 自从她更年期开始 就总看这些照片 |
[30:48] | BRASS: Wasn’t she a little young for menopause? | 她还年轻 怎么就更年期了 |
[30:51] | They call it premature menopause | 他们说是叫提前更年 |
[30:53] | and she was having a tough time with it. | 而且她感觉很不好 |
[30:55] | The mood swings, the “brain fog,” | 情绪不定 糖忧郁 感觉失落 |
[30:58] | the emotional detachment. | |
[30:59] | The finality of not having any more children. | 因为再不能要孩子了 |
[31:03] | BRASS: Bill… | |
[31:05] | did you know that Margo was frequenting | 你知不知道Margo经常光顾一家 |
[31:07] | um…a so-called host club, | 呃…一种服务性夜总会 |
[31:09] | and paying money to a male escort? | 花钱请男士陪同 |
[31:12] | No. She was paying for sex? | 不知道 她在招男妓么 |
[31:13] | SIDLE: She was paying… | 她只是花钱…请人陪着她 |
[31:14] | for companionship. | |
[31:19] | * Ta-da-ba-da-ba * | |
[31:20] | * Ta-da-ba-do-whop * | |
[31:24] | * Ha-da-da-ba-da * | |
[31:25] | * Da-da-ba-do-whop * | |
[31:30] | I’m looking for Salvatore Heinz. | 我想找一位叫Salvatore Heinz的 |
[31:32] | You got him. | 我就是 |
[31:34] | Mike Keppler, Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是Mike Keppler LV犯罪实验室 |
[31:36] | Sorry if I don’t shake. | 就不握手了 |
[31:37] | I, uh, hope you don’t mind if I keep working here, | 我 呃 我不能停下来招待你 |
[31:39] | I’m kind of on a deadline. | 我正赶”订死的时间” |
[31:42] | That’s mortuary humor. | 我们殡仪官的幽默 |
[31:43] | I’m sure it never gets old. | 经久不衰 |
[31:46] | We’re following up on a body that came through here. | 我们正在查一具尸体 是你这里接手的 |
[31:49] | Roger Lapinsky. | |
[31:51] | You know, he does look familiar. | 看起来有点眼熟 |
[31:53] | I believe he’s spending his eternal rest | 他现在应该是在Horizon Meadows墓地安息呢 |
[31:55] | at Horizon Meadows Cemetery. | |
[31:57] | Not anymore. Someone dug him up. | 现在不是了 有人把他挖出来 |
[31:58] | Aw, geez. | 哇 天啊 |
[32:00] | You know, sometimes I wonder what the heck is going on with the world these days. | 有时候我想 这世界到底是怎么了 |
[32:03] | His major bones, veins and tendons were all stolen. | 他的骨头 血管 腱都被偷了 |
[32:07] | Recovered! Not stolen. | 修复 不是被偷了 |
[32:10] | I’m a certified tissue recovery coordinator. | 我是有执照的组织修复员 |
[32:13] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是么 |
[32:13] | That where you learned how to stuff the bodies with umbrellas? | 你在哪学的 把雨伞塞进尸体的 |
[32:18] | That was a one-time thing. | 就这一次 |
[32:21] | I ran out of PVC pipe, and, uh… | 我PVC管用没了 呃… |
[32:24] | so I improvised. | 我就急中生智 |
[32:26] | Understandable. Look, it was a closed casket service, and uh… | 可以理解 他要求的是封棺服务 所以… |
[32:30] | I have a signed consent form. | 而且有许可书 |
[32:31] | Where? If you don’t mind, I’d like to take a look at that. | 在哪 如果你不介意 我可不可以看一下 |
[32:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:36] | Anything for LVPD. | 愿为LV警局效劳 |
[32:48] | KEPPLER: I take it you do a lot a work with, uh… | 我看你跟…长寿公司经常做生意吧 |
[32:50] | Longevity Tissue Services? | |
[32:52] | Some. | 有过一些 |
[32:55] | Those are just promotional items. | 这些都是宣传品 |
[32:57] | Handy in a pinch, huh? | 顺手拿来的 |
[33:02] | (cabinet drawer slams shut) Lapinsky, Roger. | |
[33:05] | It’s all yours. | 都归你了 |
[33:06] | I got copies. Thanks. | -我还有副本 -谢谢 |
[33:13] | HEINZ: C.O.D., cardiac arrest. | 死因 心脏骤停 |
[33:16] | Everything seems to be in order here. | 看来一切都正常 |
[33:18] | Like I said. | 我都说了 |
[33:19] | Thanks for your time. | 耽误你时间了 |
[33:24] | Keppler. | |
[33:25] | ROBBINS: Robbins here. | 我是Robbins |
[33:26] | Want a C.O.D. on your Frankenstein? | 你们那位组装怪人死因 想知道么 |
[33:28] | Beat you to it– cardiac arrest. | 我猜 心脏骤死 |
[33:30] | Not according to histology. | 看他病史记录可不是 |
[33:32] | Roger Lapinsky died of leukemia. | Roger Lapinsky是得白血病死的 |
[33:36] | You want to repeat that, Doc? Sure. | -医生 能不能再说一遍 -好的 |
[33:38] | Roger Lapinksy died of leukemia. | Roger Lapinsky是得白血病死的 |
[33:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:45] | If you don’t mind, I’ll, uh… | 你不介意的话 我得… |
[33:48] | ??????? | 再待一会儿 等他们开张搜查令 |
[33:52] | ????? | 我有一张Carson市开具的 Roger Lapinsky的死亡证明 |
[33:54] | death certificate from Carson City. | |
[33:56] | KEPPLER: This is the one we got from the mortician, | 这是殡葬师那里那张 |
[33:58] | that old nut job, see? Changed the C.O.D. | 那个老神经病 看 篡改了死因 |
[34:00] | It turns out, Ty Miloni… | 你看那个叫Ty Miloni的… |
[34:02] | is a bit of a hustler as well. | 也是个不说实话的人 |
[34:05] | Those umbrellas were a promotional gift | 那些伞是几年前 他在一个维他命公司用的宣传品 |
[34:07] | for a vitamin telemarketing | |
[34:09] | company he ran a few years back. | |
[34:11] | This guy isn’t even a doctor. | 这人连个医生都不是 |
[34:12] | He did drop out of chiropractic school. | 他倒是念过一个按摩学校 没念完 |
[34:14] | You’re telling me that any Tom, Dick, | 你难道是说不管张三 李四 |
[34:15] | or Harry with a sign can open up a tissue bank? | 会写字就可以开个组织采购公司么 |
[34:17] | Well, if you’re FDA registered, yeah. | 只要你在食品与药品管理局登记 |
[34:19] | How do you get FDA registered? | 那怎么可以获准登记 |
[34:21] | You just fill out a form. | 只要填一张表 |
[34:22] | In the last three years, | 在过去三年里 |
[34:24] | 37 of the bone and tissue donors | Silver Hills殡仪服务公司 共有37个骨头和组织捐献者 |
[34:25] | were from Silver Hills mortuary | |
[34:27] | that went to this Longevity clinic. | 向长寿公司提供捐献 |
[34:29] | C.O.D in 23 of those cases was cardiac arrest. | 其它23个死因都是心脏骤死 |
[34:33] | And most of those decedents were in their 30s and 40s. | 而且大多数死者都是30-40岁的 |
[34:36] | That’s a lot of young heart attacks. | 这么多年轻人 都是心脏病 |
[34:38] | We’re going to through all these C.O.D’s | 我们查了一下这些人的死因 |
[34:40] | and match them up against the official death certificates. | 然后和正规的死亡证明比对 |
[34:42] | And do more exhumations. | 又得开棺验尸 |
[34:47] | The only thing I’m wondering– | 我在想的是 |
[34:48] | is the mortician hustling the tissue bank guy | 到底是这个殡葬师在骗组织采购公司的人 |
[34:50] | or they’re working together. | 还是他俩合伙呢 |
[35:51] | Dr. Stewart, Dr. Klein, | Stewart医生 Klein医生 |
[35:54] | Dr. Combs, Dr. Jones. | Combs医生 Jones医生 |
[35:56] | That’s not my handwriting. | 这不是我的笔迹 |
[35:57] | Well that’s the point of forgery, | 所以才说是伪造的 对不对Heinz先生 |
[35:59] | isn’t it, Mr. Heinz? | |
[36:01] | A man dies of leukemia, | 一个人死于白血病 |
[36:02] | and his body comes into your mortuary, | 尸体送到你的殡仪馆 |
[36:04] | and you decide to… | 你就决定… |
[36:06] | sell his spare parts for a few extra bucks. | 把他用不上的部分 卖上几个钱 |
[36:09] | Only problem is, nobody wants to buy diseased body parts, | 但是 没人愿意买这种有病的组织 |
[36:12] | so you make a new death certificate, | 你就再弄张新的死亡证明 |
[36:15] | change the C.O.D., | 把死因篡改掉 |
[36:16] | sign off with a legit doctor’s signature, | 然后用合法医生的笔迹签名 |
[36:19] | and cash a check from Ty Miloni. | 到Ty Miloni去换张支票 |
[36:21] | MILONI: I’m so disappointed with Mr. Heinz. | 我对Heinz先生真是失望 |
[36:23] | He always seemed so honest. | 他看上去挺老实的 |
[36:24] | Have you ever followed up on any of the patients | 你就没跟踪调查过那些接受 Silver Hills殡仪馆提供组织的病人么 |
[36:26] | who received parts from the Silver Hills Mortuary? | |
[36:29] | No. That’s the hospital’s job. But as far as I know, | 没有 那是医院的工作 |
[36:30] | none of the recipients have ever complained. | 但是 他们中没人投诉不满过 |
[36:32] | Maybe that’s ’cause they’re not aund anymore. | 那可能是因为他们已经都死了 |
[36:35] | We followed up on several patients who received | 我们查了那些病人 |
[36:37] | Silver Hills bone and tissue | 接受Silver Hills提供组织的病人 |
[36:38] | from your clinic and now seven of them are dead. | 现在其中7个已经死了 |
[36:41] | Three from hepatitis, | 3个死于肝炎 |
[36:42] | three from cancer, and one AIDS-related. | 3个死于癌症 一个爱滋类病症 |
[36:45] | The same thing ironically killed the donors. | 都是组织提供者的死因 |
[36:48] | One of those victims was a 15-year-old | 其中一个只有15岁 |
[36:50] | healthy high school soccer player. | 是健康的高中足球运动员 |
[36:53] | You gave him a contaminated kneecap. | 你给他换的是受感染的膝盖 |
[36:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[36:56] | He came to me! | 是他找上的我 |
[36:58] | You harvested diseased body parts | 你去弄那些有毛病的身体组织 |
[37:00] | and sold them under false pretenses. | 造假卖给他们 |
[37:02] | He told me what to do. | 是他让我那么干的 |
[37:04] | He… he said it was safe! | 他…他说不会有事的 |
[37:06] | But you didn’t have to do it, did you, Mr. Heinz? | 但没有人逼你 Heinz先生 |
[37:09] | You took money, | 你拿了钱 有人却丧了命 |
[37:10] | and people died. | |
[37:12] | Now, whether or not we got him– | 别管能不能定他的罪 |
[37:15] | we got you. | 你的罪是一定的 |
[37:16] | You’ve got nothing on me. | 你们不能把我怎样 |
[37:17] | I don’t care what that… | 我不管那个… |
[37:18] | little body snatcher tells you. | 小盗尸犯说什么 |
[37:21] | The families are going to sue you | 那些受害家庭会起诉你 |
[37:22] | and your company into bankruptcy. | 你的公司就会破产 |
[37:24] | They can try. | 他们告吧 |
[37:25] | That is what signed release forms are for. | 他们自己签的许可证 |
[37:27] | You’re reopening a very nasty, old wound for them, now. | 你这是在揭开他们心里的伤疤 |
[37:30] | Uh-uh. I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[37:32] | Because of you… | 就因为你… |
[37:34] | they’re going to have to rebury their mother, | 他们要重新安葬他们的母亲 |
[37:36] | their father, their son, their daughter. | 父亲 儿子 女儿 |
[37:41] | Ty… | Ty…我告诉你 |
[37:43] | let me tell you something. | |
[37:46] | I’m gonna come down to that clinic… | 我会到你那里去… |
[37:49] | …and I’m going to go through it piece by piece by piece. | …把那所有的东西一个一个一个的查 |
[37:53] | And if something doesn’t jibe, | 如果有一样出毛病 |
[37:55] | I can assure you… | 我向你保证… |
[37:56] | sir, I will find it. | 先生 我肯定会发现的 |
[37:59] | Well, that is your job, isn’t it? | 你的工作不就是找毛病么 |
[38:01] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[38:03] | And you’ll have my full cooperation. | 那我一定全力配合 |
[38:09] | SIDLE: I did a little background on Jesse, the host. | 我查了一下那个服务者Jesse |
[38:11] | He was in and out of 11 different foster homes. | 他出出进进共11个寄养家庭 |
[38:13] | Brass accessed his juvie records. | Brass还查了他的未成年犯罪纪录 |
[38:15] | He had multiple arrests for prostitution, | 他多次提供性交易 藏毒 |
[38:17] | and drug possession. | |
[38:19] | Kid had a hard life if he had to take it to the streets to make a buck. | 童年不幸的孩子 只能到街上混碗饭吃 |
[38:22] | We still need his DNA, and if he did kill Margo, | 还需要他的DNA 如果真是他杀的Margo |
[38:24] | he’s not just gonna give it up. | 但他肯定不会给我们的 |
[38:26] | What about the vomit that we found | 那犯罪现场马桶边找到的呕吐物呢 |
[38:27] | in the toilet at the crime scene? | |
[38:29] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[38:29] | Well, the hosts drink a lot and throw up a lot. | 这些男的会喝很多 也经常会吐 |
[38:32] | Busboy says he always finds blood in the toilets. | 卖酒那个说他们马桶边上经常会有血 |
[38:35] | If Jesse’s a host, chances are he’s throwing up blood, too. | 如果Jesse是服务者 他肯定也吐出来血过 |
[38:39] | SIDLE: Jesse, we found your DNA | Jesse 我们在Margo Dorton家的 马桶上找到了你的DNA |
[38:42] | in Margo Dorton’s toilet. | |
[38:47] | I thought that you said that you didn’t | 你不是说 夜总会外你是不会见你的客人的么 |
[38:48] | see your relationships outside of the club. | |
[38:51] | Unless, of course, the relationship is ending. | 除非 你和客人的关系终止了 |
[38:53] | BRASS: Oh yeah, that’s a cold word for it– | 哦耶 是啊 用谋杀终止的 |
[38:55] | for murder. | |
[38:58] | I didn’t kill her, all right? | 我没有杀她 |
[39:01] | I ended the relationship and I bounced. | 我们是结束了 结果我又反悔了 |
[39:03] | Champagne got me sick. | 喝香槟喝的不舒服了 |
[39:05] | No, I don’t think it was the champagne, Jesse. | 我想不是香槟让你恶心的 Jesse |
[39:09] | I think it was Margo. | 应该是Margo |
[39:12] | She was coming to see you for a couple of months, | 她已经跟你见面有几个月了 |
[39:13] | spending a lot of money, | 而且也给过很多钱 |
[39:15] | you were running your pro-game, you know, doing the host thing. | 你干这个是行家 就是提供服务方面 |
[39:17] | Holding her hand, touching, consoling her. | 拉着她的手 抚摸她 安慰她 |
[39:21] | Laying on the old Jesse magic. | 靠你Jesse的小魔法 |
[39:24] | But then she laid some pretty heavy information on you. | 结果她却告诉你一个沉重的消息 |
[39:28] | I want you to come home with me. | 我想让你跟我回家 |
[39:32] | So you want to end the relationship? | 你是想终止这段关系么 |
[39:35] | I guess you thought, you know… | 你应该是这么想的… |
[39:37] | here’s Margo, | 这位Margo 要带我去她的爱巢 |
[39:38] | this cougar… | |
[39:39] | wants to take me back to the love pit, | |
[39:42] | end the relationship. | 结束这段关系 |
[39:44] | Sexy time. | 可以来点情调了 |
[39:46] | But it didn’t turn out that way, did it? | 结果 和你想得却不一样 对吧 |
[39:53] | Jesse, I… | Jesse 我… |
[39:54] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[39:56] | ????????? | Jesse 不 |
[39:57] | Look, um… | 呃… |
[39:58] | I have something I need to show you. | 我有些东西给你看 |
[40:00] | Okay? | 好么 |
[40:06] | This is you. | 这个是你 |
[40:11] | I’m your mother, Jesse. | 我是你的妈妈 Jesse |
[40:18] | I’ve waited my entire life to tell you this. | 我等了一辈子 就是要亲口告诉你 |
[40:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:24] | No! | 不 |
[40:42] | You look a little pale, Jesse. | 你看上去脸色不好 Jesse |
[40:45] | Are you getting this? | 你还不懂吗 |
[40:48] | She lied to me. | 她在撒谎 |
[40:49] | Said she hired some private investigator to find me. | 说她雇了什么私家侦探找到的我 |
[40:54] | Said she’d been building up the nerve | 还说她一直在鼓起勇气 说出真相 |
[40:57] | to tell me the truth. | |
[41:00] | Said she had a lot to make up for. | 还说 她要补偿我很多 |
[41:04] | And that, uh… | 还有 呃… |
[41:07] | I could have her car. | 她可以把车送给我 |
[41:11] | And that I didn’t have to work anymore. | 什么 我再不用工作了 |
[41:13] | You thought those were lies? | 你真的以为这些都是假的 |
[41:15] | Yeah, lies to get closer to me. | 是的 为了更接近我 |
[41:18] | All my clients have their tactics. | 我的客人们有各种把戏 |
[41:21] | But hers was… insane. | 但她这样讲…就是疯了 |
[41:26] | She wasn’t lying to you, Jesse. | 她没有撒谎 Jesse |
[41:30] | You have 13 alleles | 你和她有13组等位基因相同 |
[41:34] | in common. | |
[41:38] | You killed your mother. | 你杀了你亲生母亲 |
[41:42] | Then take me to jail. | 那就让我坐牢 |
[41:45] | You know, call me a killer… | 随便你们 说我是凶手… |
[41:48] | a murderer, whatever, | 杀人犯 随便你们 |
[41:52] | but don’t tell me I have a mother… | 但不许告诉我 说我有一个妈妈… |
[41:56] | because I don’t. | 因为我没有妈妈 |
[41:58] | I never did. | 我从来都没有妈妈 |
[42:02] | And I never will. | 我也不会有妈妈 |
[42:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:41] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙么 |
[42:42] | Aren’t you off shift? | 你不是下班了么 |
[42:43] | Yeah. Are you? | 是啊 你呢 |
[42:45] | Yeah. | 也下班了 |
[42:47] | yeah! Thanks. | -那来吧 -谢谢 |
[42:49] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我等会回来 |
[43:13] | Keppler? | 謦灵风软 创意无限 两年历程 有你相伴 |