时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ???????? KWMS Radio. | 欢迎回到LV之声 KWMS广播电台 |
[00:05] | The city remains in mourning, as we try to make sense | 整个城市还陷在悲痛中 因为我们一直无法理解 |
[00:09] | of the murder of Assemblyman Danilo Zamesca. | Danilo Zamesca议员被谋杀一事 |
[00:13] | After his only son was nned down by a drug dealer, | 前不久 他的儿子被贩毒分子枪杀后 |
[00:16] | Zamesca dedicated his life to public service. | Zamesca积极投身于公众服务中 |
[00:19] | He set his sights on the drug traffickers | 尤其将目光着眼于制止毒品交易 |
[00:21] | and the drug suppliers. | 以及切断毒品供应 |
[00:23] | He believed you get drugs off the streets | 他认为 要想将毒品消灭于市面上 |
[00:26] | by putting the suppliers out of business. | 只能是破坏毒品供应者的生意 |
[00:29] | That was his mission. | 他将此做为己任 |
[00:31] | His murder’s rocked headlines, | 他的被杀一时间引起关注 |
[00:33] | uniting Democrats and Republicans alike, | 民主党与共和党空前团结 |
[00:35] | all of us asking the same question: | 我们都在思考着同一问题 |
[00:38] | What happened out there? | 到底发生了什么 |
[00:40] | Peg from Sunrise Manor, you’re on. | 来自Sunrise Manor的Peg 你已经接通了 |
[00:43] | PEG: Danilo Zamesca spoke truth | Danilo Zamesca对强权直言 结果被杀了 |
[00:45] | to power and got killed for it. | |
[00:47] | I don’t think there’s anybody out there who has the courage | 我认为没有任何人有这样的勇气 |
[00:49] | to stand up and take his place. | 敢站出来 坚定自己的立场 |
[00:56] | HOST: Roger from MacDonald Ranch. | 这位是MacDonald Ranch的Roger |
[00:57] | ROGER: ???????? | 嘿 你们好 |
[00:59] | If this guy was pure as the driven snow, | 如果这个人是清清白白的 那他怎么会出现在那个偏僻的地方 车里还有毒品呢 |
[01:01] | in the middle of nowhere with drugs in his car? | |
[01:03] | Give me a break. | 拜托 |
[01:04] | He was dirty, just like the rest of them. | 他肯定不干净 和那些贩毒的一样 |
[01:06] | HOST: Okay, Roger, thank you for calling. | 好的 Roger 谢谢你打来电话 |
[01:09] | Manuel from Henderson, what do you have to say? | |
[01:25] | Looks like some sort of foam. | 看着像块海棉 |
[01:27] | Found it next to the tire impression. | 在轮胎印旁边发现的 |
[02:21] | BRASS: So CSI got a fingerprint | CSI在现场的饮料吸管上找到一个指纹 |
[02:22] | off the drinking straw we found at the scene. | |
[02:24] | Guys like Thomas Simon never get their hands dirty. | 像Thomas Simon那样的人 不会亲自下手的 |
[02:27] | No. It was a very clean print. | 没错 但这枚指纹非常清晰 |
[02:28] | And Ballistics matched some shell casings that we found | 而且现场弹壳的弹道检验 |
[02:31] | at Simon’s McMansion on that raid last year. | 和几年前Simon在McMansion的 抢劫案中的弹道也是吻合的 |
[02:33] | Did you find the gun? No. | -那找到枪了么 -没有 |
[02:35] | So Zamesca was trying to put Simon out of business, | 那可能是Zamesca想让Simon没得生意做 |
[02:37] | and it cost him his life. | 结果被他杀掉了 |
[03:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:10] | I have a warrant for Thomas Simon. | 我有Thomas Simon的逮捕令 |
[03:11] | Is he here? | 他在么 |
[03:12] | He’s the owner, man. | 他是这的老板 老兄 |
[03:13] | But even I haven’t seen him in, like, three weeks. | 但大概有…三周没见他来过了 |
[03:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:22] | McKEEN: The biggest drug supplier on the West Coast kills a public official, | 西海岸最大的毒品经销商杀了一位政府官员 |
[03:26] | and we can’t find him. | 我们确找不到他本人 |
[03:29] | I’m just the undersheriff. | 我是县副警长(副治安官) |
[03:30] | I have one job: | 我只有一个工作要做 |
[03:31] | make the sheriff look smart. | 让县治安官脸上有光 |
[03:34] | You’re not helping. | 你们一点忙也帮不上 |
[03:35] | BRASS: We busted our hump trying to find this guy. | 我们要找这人已经累死了 |
[03:37] | Science can only do so much with a cold trail. | 碰到这种死案科学只能贡献这么多了 |
[03:39] | You ever seen a man’s face change into that kind of a demon? | 你们见过一个人脸色突然变的像魔鬼一样吗 |
[03:42] | My eggs are runny. | 我的蛋煎得太软了 |
[03:44] | I couldn’t have been more specific with the waitress. | 我跟服务员说得够清楚了 |
[03:48] | You gonna eat those? | 你还吃么 |
[03:50] | Oh, you want my pancakes? | 哦 想尝尝我的薄饼么 |
[03:51] | Yeah, sure, knock yourself out. | 没问题 你自己来吧 |
[03:52] | Here. Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[03:58] | I don’t hear a solution. | 我没听到你们的解决办法 |
[04:03] | We could try something I did in Philly. | 可以试试我以前在Philly的一种做法 |
[04:05] | It’s, um, a little unorthodox. | 有点..呃…不合规矩 |
[04:08] | I only want to know if it works. | 只要告诉我方法到底有没有用 |
[04:10] | Philly, yes. | 在Philly还是挺奏效的 |
[04:11] | Baltimore, no. | 在Baltimore就没什么用 |
[04:13] | Is that why you’re in Vegas? | 所以你被调到Vegas这来了 |
[04:16] | Fifty-fifty. I can live with those odds. | 至少有一半的把握 我想可以试试 |
[04:19] | So, are you waiting for a drumroll? | 那还你等什么 击鼓出战吗 |
[04:21] | It’s called “reverse forensics.” WILLOWS: Oh. | 叫做”逆向推论” |
[04:24] | We fake a crime scene. | 我们假造一个犯罪现场 |
[04:25] | Basically. | 差不多吧 |
[04:27] | How do we get around entrapment? | 那算是诱捕 |
[04:28] | Well, it’s not entrapment | 如果不是引诱一个人犯罪 |
[04:29] | if you’re not enticing anyone to commit a crime. | 不能称做是诱捕 |
[04:31] | The goal is to make Simon think he’s off the hook. | 目的就是让Simon感觉他已经没事了 |
[04:34] | So what’s the catch? | 那关键是什么 |
[04:36] | Whole thing’s a catch. | 整个事就是关键 |
[04:38] | The hardest part is stopping leaks. | 最难的就是不能漏了风声 |
[04:41] | You’ve got to be willing to deceive the people you work with. | 甚至一同工作的同事都得隐瞒 |
[04:44] | Assuming they can be deceived, which they can’t. | 只能假设他们上当 事实上那不行 |
[04:47] | Not your call. | 你说了不算 |
[04:49] | u know, I can think of nine, | 我现在就想到9种 |
[04:51] | no, ten ways that this could screw up. | 不 10种让这事穿梆的可能性 |
[04:54] | At least. | 这还是最少的 |
[04:55] | So don’t screw it up. | 那就别上它穿梆 |
[04:57] | The first thing we need is a victim, somebody we own. | 首先 得找到一个受害人 我们自己人 |
[05:01] | And you need a fall guy to play the role of “killer,” | 还得找一个替罪羊做”凶手” |
[05:03] | somebody who’s jake with having his mug shot everywhere. | 那种乐意让他照片满世界传播的人 |
[05:06] | In Baltimore,we used a snitch. | 在Baltimore 我们用的是个线人 |
[05:09] | So you’re going to have to bring the D.A. into this. | 那地方检察官也得知道这事 |
[05:12] | The D.A.? | 地方检察官 |
[05:14] | That bitch won’t like it. | 那老女人不会乐意的 |
[05:16] | Thanks for breakfast. | 谢谢你的早餐 |
[05:22] | You ever notice how it’s the, uh, | 你们发现了么 |
[05:23] | guys with althe money that never pay? | 通常那种赚钱最多的人 从来不请客 |
[05:25] | Sure,that’s how they keep all the money. | 当然 所以他们才能攒下钱 |
[05:26] | Here, let me get it. | 来 我请吧 |
[05:27] | No, I got it. New guy. | 不用 我来吧 新来的 |
[05:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:32] | You know, Catherine, if we do our job right | Catherine 如果我们做的是对的 |
[05:33] | and catch the bad guy, nobody’s going to remember the rest. | 抓住了坏人 那么没人会记得其它的事情 |
[05:38] | I’ll remember. | 我会记得 |
[06:15] | Hey, Mike. Hey. | -嘿 Mike -嘿 |
[06:19] | Do you guys, uh, organize your files by case number? | 你们是按案件号存放档案的么 |
[06:23] | In a perfect world. | 完美世界里 是这样的 |
[06:25] | We hired this, uh, | 我们雇这个人…呃 |
[06:26] | knucklehead named Mahoney. | 这个混蛋叫Mahoney |
[06:27] | He had this dyslexic filing system. | 就是他把档案系统搞得谁都看不懂 |
[06:30] | So what do you think? | 你认为怎么样 |
[06:32] | Does the dyslexic atheist not believe in dog? | 这个混乱专家从不相信狗么 |
[06:36] | What? | 什么 |
[06:40] | Oh… I get it. | 哦…明白了 |
[06:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:49] | I need you on a 411 tonight. | 今晚有个411得你来 |
[06:51] | Stolen motor vehicles? | 机车被盗 |
[06:52] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:53] | P.D. recovered 20 stolen motorcycles. | 警局找到了20台被盗机车 |
[06:55] | They’re at the Dupont Towing Lot. | 都停在Dupont Towing停车场 |
[06:57] | Can’t you slide it to Days? BROWN: Hey, guys. | -不能让白班的做么 -嘿 伙计们 |
[07:00] | Take Warrick with you. It’ll go faster. | 让Warrick跟你一起去 动作会快些 |
[07:03] | Okay. What’ll go faster? | -好的 -什么会快些 |
[07:06] | Giddyup. | 飞奔吧 |
[07:18] | What’s happening, Rat? | 怎么了 小老鼠 |
[07:20] | Boy, you got to love junkies, huh? | 小子 你就是喜欢和瘾君子打交道 呃 |
[07:21] | What stamina, what willpower. | 多强大的毅力 多坚持的意志 |
[07:24] | I mean, even the rain doesn’t keep them away. | 我是说 再大的雨也把他们冲不走 |
[07:27] | It doesn’t keep the cops away either, I guess, huh? | 再大的雨也冲不走条子 不是么 |
[07:29] | You nervous, Rat? Relax, relax, I’m just here to talk. | 紧张了 小老鼠 放松 我就是跟你谈谈 |
[07:31] | Listen, you like game shows? | 听着 你喜欢看游戏节目么 |
[07:33] | Because I got a deal; listen to this. | 我有个生意跟你做 你听好了 |
[07:35] | First place is a life-changing experience. | 第一是会改变你一生的 |
[07:39] | You get a whole new life. | 你会过上全新的生活 |
[07:41] | What’s second place? | 那第二呢 |
[07:42] | There is no second place, Rat. | 没有第二 小老鼠 |
[07:44] | Either way, you don’t get to work the alley anymore. | 不论怎样 你以后不用再混小巷子了 |
[07:46] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[07:48] | Screw me? | 我去死 |
[07:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[07:50] | Screw you. Look, take my deal. | 你去死吧 听着 你只能接受 |
[07:53] | Otherwise, you’re in possession | 否则 你现在正持有违禁物品 |
[07:55] | of a controlled substance, | |
[07:57] | and with your record, | 看你的案底 |
[07:59] | that’s a mandatory sentence. Okay. | -可以强制性收监 -好吧 |
[08:00] | If you want information, just ask me. | 想知道什么情报 你问吧 |
[08:02] | Just that I’m… | 我就是… |
[08:03] | All right, let’s walk, walk with me. | 好吧 你跟我一起走 |
[08:05] | It’s a little complicated. | 说起来还有点复杂 |
[08:07] | You own a gun? | 你有枪么 |
[08:08] | That’s K-E-P-P-L-E-R, Michael Keppler. | |
[08:12] | Yeah, check it out. | 好的 查一下 |
[08:13] | Okay, I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:21] | Um, nothing I can talk about. | 呃 我没什么可以说的 |
[08:24] | Keep me posted on the 419. | 有419(谋杀案)就告诉我 |
[08:25] | Greg’s going to meet you at the scene. | Greg会在现场等你的 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:33] | Ten to one, it’s Internal Affairs. | 很有可能 是内部调查 |
[08:35] | Got a vibe off Keppler the minute he blew in. | 那个Keppler一来我就感觉不妙 |
[08:37] | Always with a suit. | 天天穿着西装 |
[08:40] | If you got any dirty laundry, I hope you used bleach. | 你要是去洗衣服的话 记得用漂白剂洗 |
[09:58] | What? | 什么 |
[09:59] | I’m CSI Stokes, this is Brown. | 我是CSI的Stokes 这位是Brown |
[10:02] | Where’s your paperwork? | 你们的文件呢 |
[10:03] | We’re from the crime lab, dude. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 老兄 |
[10:05] | I still need paperwork. | 那也得看文件 |
[10:07] | We’re here to process those stolen motorcycles, man. | 我们是来检查那些被盗车辆的 老兄 |
[10:09] | I need authorization, fellas, in writing. | 我得看到授权书 哥们儿 书面的 |
[10:14] | Wh-What if, | 如果 |
[10:15] | what if I promise to come back and give it to you later? | 如果我说一会儿过来再拿给你呢 |
[10:17] | Okay, cut us some slack here, man. | 好吧 别那么死板 老兄 |
[10:19] | You think we really feel like being down here? | 你以为我乐意来这啊 |
[10:22] | How do you want to handle this? | 你想怎么办 |
[10:23] | You want to shoot our way in? | 你想开枪冲进去不 |
[10:25] | I’d love to bust a cap in his knee. | 我真想一枪把他膝盖废了 |
[10:26] | Sir, don’t make us call your supervisor. Now, come on. | 先生 你不会想让我们找你上级吧 来门吧 |
[10:30] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[10:35] | PHILLIPS: We got third instar maggots. | 这已经是生长到第三阶段的蛆了 |
[10:38] | With this smell, she’s been dead at least 48 hours. | 闻这味 起码死了48小时 |
[10:41] | Toys are all here. | 小工具还都在 |
[10:43] | Needle, syringe, tubing, candle, spoon. | 针 注射器 管子 蜡烛 勺子 |
[10:49] | It looks like heroin. | 看着像海洛因 |
[10:51] | CURTIS: Manager said | 经理说是他发现的她 |
[10:52] | he found her like this when he came by for a visit. | 他当时想进来看看 |
[10:55] | Said they were friends, | 他们是朋友关系 |
[10:57] | but he was a little unclear of her name. | 但是他叫不上她的名字 |
[10:59] | Monique something or other. | 叫Monique 什么的 |
[11:01] | Maybe she was, uh, working off the rent. | 可能她是为了交房租 有过关系 |
[11:04] | No I.D. on the body. | 尸体上没有身份证 |
[11:06] | I’ll take a look around for it. | 我再看看周围 |
[11:11] | Needle marks are sclerotic. | 针刺已经硬化 |
[11:13] | Chronic user. Probable O.D. | 是长期使用者 可能是过量致死 |
[11:20] | SARA: Scorpio. | 天蝎座 |
[11:21] | Ruled by Pluto. | 由冥王星执掌 |
[11:23] | Athough since it’s not a planet anymore… | 现在它都不算行星了… |
[11:26] | I’m not sure how that works. | 不知道还怎么执掌星座 |
[11:28] | Maybe it’s a “dwarf” sign. | 可能是个”矮星”标记 |
[11:30] | Like Pluto is, you know, a “dwarf” planet now. | 冥王星 现在叫”矮星”了 |
[11:36] | Car keys. | 车钥匙 |
[11:37] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[11:40] | No “Mom” or “Dad” listed. | 没有”爸爸” “妈妈”的号码 |
[11:43] | There’s a lot of food for a junkie. | 如果说是嗑药的 那她的食品还真多 |
[11:45] | SARA: Maybe she had a roommate. | 可能她还有室友 |
[11:48] | Zamesca was shot three times with a nine millimeter. | Zamesca是被9毫米的枪击中了三次 |
[11:51] | We’ve got two sets of shoe impressions. | 这里有两种鞋印 |
[11:54] | Two sets of tire impressions. | 两种轮胎印 |
[11:57] | A plastic “Jumbo Cola” cup. | 一个塑料的大可的杯子 |
[12:00] | Drugs were found in Zamesca’s car, | Zamesca的车上找到了毒品 |
[12:02] | in plain view, but his tox was negative. | 放得很明显 但是他体内没有毒品 |
[12:05] | Drugs were planted. | 毒品肯定是栽脏 |
[12:07] | Crime scene was a remote location. | 犯罪现场很偏僻 |
[12:09] | That’s in our favor. | 那算给我们省事了 |
[12:13] | Car was a bloody mess. | 车上都是血迹 |
[12:14] | Our “victim” was kind enough to donate a pint of his blood. | “死者”整整捐了一品脱的血 |
[12:19] | Did Mr. HolsteinHo | 那HolsteinHo先生(找来的人) |
[12:21] | also donate his brain matter and bone fragments? | 有没有捐出他的脑桨和骨头碎片呢 |
[12:24] | Brass recruited him from Narco, undercover cop. | Brass从禁毒处找来的 卧底警察 |
[12:26] | Opted to keep his brains intact. | 决定还是不要把人家脑壳卸开了 |
[12:31] | Well, without actually shooting the guy, | 既然不能真的朝那人开枪 |
[12:33] | this scene is going to be slightly less than perfect, | 那现场离完美还是差一点点的 |
[12:35] | but it’s just you and me out there. No, can’t be. | -不过只有我和你 -不行 |
[12:38] | We’re going to need a third person processing the scene | 我们还得找第三个人来处理现场 |
[12:40] | to make it look kosher– someone who’s not in on it. | 看上去更合适一些 让不知情的人来处理 |
[12:43] | Well, if we use one of my guys, | 那如果用了我们的人 |
[12:45] | they’re going to figure it out. | 他们一定会查出来 |
[12:47] | Keep them away from the car. | 不要让他们查那辆车 |
[12:53] | I’m not used to faking it. | 造假这事我还真不大习惯 |
[12:56] | ?????? | 那这回你就当不得已而为之吧 |
[13:25] | Registration’s expired. | 登记已经过期了 |
[13:27] | Want to bet she’s not insured? | 我猜她肯定也没上保险 |
[13:30] | Monique Carter. 155 North Court, Henderson. | North Court155号 Henderson |
[13:34] | Oh, that’s a good neighborhood. | 那地方可是不错啊 |
[13:36] | Well, this used to be a nice car. | 这车牌原来应该是用在好车上的 |
[13:38] | Maybe she traded in her old lifestyle | 也许是她把自己原来美好的人生 |
[13:40] | to ride the “H” train. | 拿来和”海洛因”列车做交易了 |
[13:42] | Now, the manager wants it out of here. | 现在经理让把这车弄走 |
[13:43] | So, I’ll have it towed. | 我得把它拖走 |
[14:00] | It looks like an impact from a weapon. | 看来是武器冲击造成的 |
[14:03] | Very good observation, David. | 观察力不错 David |
[14:05] | Shave the area. Call Sara. | 把这里刮干净 叫Sara过来 |
[14:08] | We may be looking at a homicide. | 或能是凶杀 |
[14:49] | Hey, Henry. Hey. | -嘿 Henry -嘿 |
[14:51] | It’s heroin mixed with cocaine and methamphetamine. | 是海洛因 可卡因和冰毒的混合 |
[14:55] | I was just going to page you because these are the same components from the drugs you found in Zamesca’s car. | 因为这和Zamesca车上发现的毒品成份相同 |
[15:00] | Really? Should I call Sara? It’s her case. | -真的么 -那我通知Sara吗 这个是她的案子 |
[15:03] | Henry, I need you to step out and get a cup of coffee. | Henry 我想你出去一下 去喝杯咖啡 |
[15:06] | Well, I can’t leave my evidence out. | 但我不能把证据放在这 |
[15:08] | This is not a request. | 我这不是请求 |
[15:38] | Firing one. | 试枪1 |
[15:53] | Is there a problem? | 有事么 |
[15:55] | F.Y.I., Bobby Dawson is a bit of a control freak. | 告诉你 Bobby Dawson这人是个控制狂 |
[15:58] | Doesn’t like anyone in here unsupervised. | 不喜欢这里任何人自由散漫 |
[16:01] | So he got one accidental discharge on his record. | 他的记录里已经有过一次意外的走火 |
[16:04] | I’m sure he doesn’t want another one. | 我想他肯定不想再来一次 |
[16:06] | Unless… | 除非… |
[16:08] | of course, this is an I.A. investigation, | 当然 这次是内务调查 |
[16:11] | and, uh, Bobby is his subject. | 而且 Bobby又有历史 |
[16:15] | Interesting that Grissom, | 真是有意思 刚巧Grissom |
[16:17] | champion of the little guys, is on sabbatical. | 现在轮休 去给一群小朋友讲课 |
[16:20] | Interesting, especially if he planned it that way. | 有意思 除非是他自己计划好了 |
[16:51] | This is my own blood, right? | 这是我自己的血吧 |
[16:54] | ‘Cause it’s starting to drip in my mouth. | 有些已经流到我嘴里了 |
[16:56] | It’s all yours. | 都是你自己的 |
[16:58] | You can get out now, Detective, and… | 现在可以出来了 警官 还有… |
[17:00] | I know, don’t touch anything. You got it. | -知道 不能碰任何地方 -没错 |
[17:04] | Oh, and there’s some fresh clothes in the back of the vehicle. | 车后面有些新衣服 |
[17:07] | Got any brandy? Sorry, man. | -那有白兰地么 -抱歉 老兄 |
[17:14] | So, Mike, | |
[17:16] | you said reverse forensics didn’t work in Baltimore. How come? | 你说在Baltimore这方法行不通 为什么 |
[17:19] | Smart cops. | 警察太聪明了 |
[17:24] | You steal cars before you became a CSI? | 你当CSI前是不是偷过车 |
[17:26] | Stealing cars gets old fast. | 偷车已经老掉牙了 |
[17:29] | I like more of a challenge. | 我喜欢一些有挑战性的 |
[17:31] | Note to self. | 你自己记着吧 |
[17:37] | Okay, you can drop that cup now. | 好的 现在把杯子扔了 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I’m not done yet. | 我还没喝完 |
[17:41] | He said drop it. | 告诉你了 扔了杯子 |
[17:42] | About my new identity, um, | 有关我的新身份 呃 |
[17:45] | I don’t want to go to Denver. | 我不想去Denver |
[17:47] | I think I’d rather go someplace | 我想去其它的地方 |
[17:48] | where I’d fit in… like Maui. | 我比较喜欢的…比如说Maui |
[17:51] | EZEKIEL: Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:52] | And I want a threesome with Beyonce and Scarlett Johansson. | 我还想跟Beyonce和 Scarlett Johansson玩3P呢 |
[17:55] | Drop the cup and get your rat ass in the car. | 把杯子扔了 给我滚到车上去 |
[18:00] | I drop the cup. | 我扔了 |
[18:12] | Casual. | 很随意的 |
[18:14] | Excuse me? Simon. | -什么 |
[18:16] | His soda. | 他的饮料 |
[18:18] | He wasn’t expecting trouble. | 他刚开始也不知道会出乱子 |
[18:21] | KEPPLER: Get out of my car… | 走下车… |
[18:23] | walk over to Zamesca. | 朝Zamesca走过去 |
[18:24] | Didn’t come here to kill him… | 他上这来不是要杀他… |
[18:26] | came to talk. | 是想跟他谈谈 |
[18:28] | Hand him the photo. | 把照片给他 |
[18:30] | Then something doesn’t go as planned. | 后来和计划的不一样 |
[18:36] | I drop the drink… | 扔了饮料… |
[18:38] | grab my gun. | 拿出枪 |
[18:42] | Murder was Plan B. | 杀了他是B计划 |
[18:44] | Plan A was the photograph. | A计划就是把照片给他 |
[18:46] | Anti-drug crusader doing lines. | 反毒先锋按章行事 |
[18:49] | Career buster. | 生意毁了 |
[18:50] | Looks like he underestimated Zamesca. | 看来他过低估计了Zamesca |
[18:52] | He was a hard man to kill. | 他并不是那么好对付的 |
[18:54] | Simon panicked. | Simon就慌了 |
[18:56] | Which explains why he left evidence behind this time. | 所以他留下了证据 |
[18:59] | And why he had to disappear. | 而且现在躲了起来 |
[19:01] | And why we’re doing this. | 所以我们现在跑来弄这个 |
[19:09] | I’m going to call it in. | 我现在来报案 |
[19:17] | DISPATCHER: 911, is this an emergency? | 911 有紧急情况吗 |
[19:19] | Yes, someone’s been shot. | 有人受到枪击 |
[19:20] | I’m a quarter mile west of Mountain’s Edge and Durango. | 在Mountain的Edge峰和Durango的1/4英里处 |
[19:23] | There’s a man bleeding from the head in his car. | 有个人在他的车里 头部失血 |
[19:24] | Looks like a gunshot wound, but I didn’t see a gun. | 看上去像是中枪了 但我没看到枪 |
[19:27] | He’s dead for sure. | 他肯定是死了 |
[19:28] | Sir, may I have your name? | 先生 可以留一下姓名么 |
[19:33] | CONTROL: 419, possible 420, | 419或420 |
[19:35] | quarter mile west of Mountain’s Edge and Durango. | 在Mountain的Edge峰和Durango的1/4英里处 |
[19:38] | Possibleman down, gunshot wound to the head. | 有人受害 头部中弹 |
[19:40] | 2-0cean-2, 2-0cean-34, please respond. | 202 2034 请回话 |
[19:44] | Show time. | 好戏开始 |
[19:46] | Control, this is 2-Zero-3, Charlie-Captain-Brass. | 总台 我是203 C-Brass队长 |
[19:48] | I am with Charlie-Zero-4-Willows and Charlie-Zero-9-Keppler. | 与C04-Willows C09-Keppler一起 |
[19:52] | We’re around the corner. | 我们正在附近 |
[19:53] | Our E.T.A. is five minutes. We’ll be responding also. | 估计到场时间为5分钟 可以处理此案 |
[19:57] | DR. ROBBINS: C.O.D. was blunt force trauma to the right temporal region. | 死因是右颞部受到钝器撞击 |
[20:01] | (phone rings) Wound’s inconsistent with a fall. | 伤口与跌落伤不符 |
[20:03] | (phone ringing) You fall into something, | 如果你是摔倒的话 |
[20:04] | say a coffee table, wound’s always deeper on one end. | 比如说撞到咖啡桌 伤口一端通常会更深 |
[20:08] | (phone ringing) Depth here is uniform. | 这个深度不符 |
[20:10] | (yelling): Would somone please answer that phone? | 到底有没有人接电话 |
[20:14] | Sorry. Tox confirms high level of heroin, | 抱歉 毒化检验发现含有大量海洛因 |
[20:17] | cocaine, methamphetamine in her system. | 可卡因和冰毒 |
[20:20] | I opened up her arm under a fresh needle mark, | 解剖了她的臂部发现有新的针刺 |
[20:23] | drew out one milliliter of dark liquid. | 抽出了一毫升的深色液体 |
[20:26] | The drugs were puddled. | 毒品是发混的 |
[20:27] | Means they didn’t circulate in her bloodstream. | 说明这些毒品并没有进入她的血液循环系统 |
[20:30] | Injection was postmortem. | 是死后注射的 |
[20:31] | Dead girls don’t shoot up. | 死了的人是不会吸毒的 |
[20:34] | PHILLIPS: Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:35] | Catherine needs to speak to you. Says it’s urgent. | Catherine想要找你 说是有要事 |
[20:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:39] | ROBBINS: I’m in the middle of an autopsy, Catherine. | 我正在验尸 Catherine |
[20:41] | Sorry. I’m at a 420. | 抱歉 这里有桩420(谋杀案) |
[20:43] | Similar M.O.to Zamesca. Press is all over us. | 手法和Zamesca的谋杀很相象 媒体在缠着我们 |
[20:46] | I need permission to get the body out of here ASAP. | 我们需要许可 尽快运走尸体 |
[20:48] | That’s fine. Just photograph and diagram it | 好的 那运走前拍好照片 做好测绘 |
[20:50] | before transporting. | |
[20:52] | Of course. Now, which mortuary’s on call? | 好的 哪个太平间是最方便的 |
[20:55] | Kentworth. You have that number? | -有那的号码么 |
[20:56] | I’ll take care of it. Thanks, Doc. | 我来办吧 谢谢 医生 |
[20:59] | NICK: This is so lame. | 这太牵强了 |
[21:01] | How much do you want to bet half the prints come back to the cops | 你想不想赌一下 这些机车上的指纹 |
[21:04] | who recovered these bikes. They never wear gloves. | 有一半都是那些警察的 他们从来不带手套 |
[21:07] | Brown. | |
[21:09] | Hey, Cath. | 嘿 Cath |
[21:11] | We’ll see you there. | 那我们一会儿过去 |
[21:13] | Well, in that case… | 那 那样的话… |
[21:15] | I’ll see you there. | 我一会儿过去 |
[21:18] | Boy, she has got it in for me today. | 她今天算是跟我过不去了 |
[21:20] | Well, giddyup. | 呵呵 飞奔吧 你 |
[21:32] | WARRICK: CSI coming through. | CSI 借过 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Where’s the body? Called the morticians to get it out of here. | 尸体呢 叫停尸房的人弄走了 |
[21:51] | Gunshot victim. | 是枪伤 |
[21:53] | Got I.D.? | 死者身份 |
[21:55] | Ezekiel Holstein. | |
[21:56] | Local. | 本地人 |
[21:57] | Brass is running him now. | Brass正在查他 |
[22:01] | Hey, Cath, didn’t you find Zamesca near here? | 嘿 Cath 你发没发现这跟Zamesca案很像 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:05] | Got the “Jumbo” cup. | 大可的杯子 |
[22:07] | Shoe and tire impressions. | 鞋印轮胎印 |
[22:09] | Shot in his car. | 死在车里 |
[22:11] | Think Simon’s coming out of hiding? | 是不是Simon又跳出来了 |
[22:13] | Or it’s a copycat. | 有可能是模仿做案 |
[22:15] | Want me to take the backseat? | 我来查后座 |
[22:17] | No, um, | 不用了 呃 |
[22:18] | take the perimeter, get started on a diagram. | 查周围吧 做好测绘 |
[22:21] | Okay, Sarge. | 好的 头 |
[22:23] | Not my first barbecue. | 不是第一次干杂活了 |
[22:25] | Thanks, Warrick. REPORTER: Undersheriff McKeen, | -多谢 Warrick -McKeen副警长 |
[22:26] | is this related to the Zamesca murder? | 这起案子和Zamesca谋杀案有联系么 |
[22:28] | We’re in the process of conducting an investigation, | 我们还在进行调查 |
[22:30] | so I don’t have all the facts. | 所以没有什么确定的消息 |
[22:32] | But there does appear to be some similarities | 但是与议员Zamesca谋杀案 |
[22:34] | to Assemblyman Zamesca’s murder. | 确实很相像 |
[22:36] | UNDERSHERIFF MCKEEN: Uh, I have no further comments at this time. | 我的回答就这么多了 |
[22:38] | BRASS: Ezekiel Holstein. | |
[22:40] | Date of birth: 07-14-72. | 生日 07-14-72 |
[22:44] | Do a records check. | 查一下他的记录 |
[22:45] | Oh, and, uh, contact Narco. | 哦 联系一下禁毒处 |
[22:48] | May be drug-related. | 可能跟贩毒有关 |
[22:52] | I really feel good about this. | 我这次感觉特别好 |
[22:58] | APARTMENT MANAGER: Monique’s dead body | Monique的尸体扔在那 |
[23:00] | means I got to get the carpet cleaned. | 我得把那块地毯弄干净 |
[23:03] | You said the scene was clear, | 你说现场很干净 |
[23:05] | I called the cleaning service. | 因为我叫了清洁公司 |
[23:06] | It’s a good way to cover your tracks. | 可以很好的掩盖你的痕迹 |
[23:07] | Like I said, | 我都说过了 |
[23:09] | she’d been shacked up with some guy. | 她是一个男的搅在一起 |
[23:12] | Can you describe him? | 能不能描述一下 |
[23:14] | Average-looking, white dude. | 长相一般 白人 |
[23:18] | I only saw him from a distance. | 我只是远远见过他 |
[23:20] | He was driving her car. | 他开的是她的车 |
[23:22] | Look, she was a nice, smart lady. | 她确实是个很不错的姑娘 |
[23:27] | She helped me get out of a jam with my insurance company. | 我保险公司那边的乱帐是她帮我摆平的 |
[23:30] | I know she liked the “candy”, | 我知道她喜欢嗑药 |
[23:34] | but she did not deserve to go out that way. | 但是她不应该死得那么惨 |
[23:37] | SANDERS: I ran MoniqueCarter’s phone records. | 我查了一下Monique Carter的通话记录 |
[23:39] | Someone made a dozen calls from her cell yesterday. | 有人昨天用过她的电话 |
[23:43] | She was dead yesterday. | 她昨天已经死了 |
[23:44] | Yeah, and we recovered her phone from her apartment, | 是的 我们是在她的住所发现的手机 |
[23:46] | so someone was yakking | 说明她尸体躺在那里 |
[23:47] | while she was lying dead on the floor dead. | 却有人用她的手机煲电话粥呢 |
[23:49] | Let’s run those numbers. | 查一下那些号码 |
[23:59] | HODGES: Hey, how’s the King of property crimes? | 嘿 失窃案之王 |
[24:01] | My socks keep disappearing in the dryer. | 我的袜子在干洗机里丢了 |
[24:03] | You want to tackle that one? | 你要不要帮我破下案 |
[24:05] | What are you doing with the cup from my Zamesca scene? | 你查Zamesca现场的杯子干嘛 |
[24:07] | That’s not your cup. | 不是你那个案子的杯子 |
[24:08] | It’s from Catherine and Warrick’s 420. | 是Catherine和Warrick的420案 |
[24:11] | They found the same kind of cup at their scene? | 他们的现场也找到了一样的杯子 |
[24:13] | Same everything. | 所有东西都是一样的 |
[24:15] | Watch the news lately? | 你没看新闻么 |
[24:22] | Hey, what about my socks? | 嘿 我的袜子怎么办 |
[24:24] | They’re not gonna find themselves. | 它们自己也回不来 |
[24:44] | Uh, excuse me. | 呃 抱歉 |
[24:46] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你有什么事 |
[24:49] | Hi, Mike Keppler. | 嗨 Mike Keppler |
[24:52] | Sorry, didn’t get a chance to introduce myself before I, uh, | 不好意思 闯到你实验室了 |
[24:55] | invaded your lab. | 还没自我介绍一下 |
[24:58] | Uh, well, can I help you with something? | 那 我能帮你作点什么 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I’m looking for the ballistics on Holstein. | 我正在找Holstein案的弹道检验 |
[25:03] | Uh, yeah, just about to run them. | 我正要查呢 |
[25:05] | Great. | 好的 |
[25:06] | Mind iI sit in? | 我坐这等一下 没关系吧 |
[25:27] | Bullet that killed Holstein was a nine-mill, | Holstein的子弹是9毫米的 |
[25:29] | same caliber as Zamesca, but no match. | 和Zamesca那个子弹一样 但不是同把枪 |
[25:32] | Killer could have used a different gun. | 凶手可能用的是另一把枪 |
[25:34] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢 Bobby |
[25:35] | See you later. | 回见 |
[25:41] | Hey, Doc. Hey, Nick. | -嗨 医生 -嗨 Nick |
[25:43] | Want you to catch me up with Catherine and Warrick. | Catherine和Warrick那个案子进行怎么样 |
[25:45] | I haven’t seen them. | 我还没见他们呢 |
[25:47] | Where’s the body from their 420? | 他们420案的尸体呢 |
[25:48] | Uh, it hasn’t come in yet. It was a mortuary pickup. | 还没到 是停尸房那边先接的 |
[25:51] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[25:53] | It’s Monique Carter. | 叫Monique Carter |
[25:54] | Heroin addict, got whacked on the head. | 嗑药的 头部被击中 |
[25:59] | She involved with Catherine’s 420? | 她和Catherine的420案有关么 |
[26:01] | If she was, nobody told me. | 不知道 没人告诉我 |
[26:06] | Will you send me a photo of this tattoo? | 那把这个纹身的照片发给我 |
[26:08] | And when the body comes in at the mortuary, | 等她们那420案的尸体到了 |
[26:10] | will you give me a call? | 打电话通知我一下 |
[26:11] | I’ll get right on it. | 好的 |
[26:18] | Seat’s been pushed all the way back. | 座位被调后了 |
[26:20] | Manager said he saw a guy driving. | 经理说是个男的在开车 |
[26:35] | She was a lawyer. | 她是个律师 |
[26:37] | Suspended for failure to pay her Bar Association dues. | 由于没交律师协会的会费 被取消资格了 |
[26:40] | Lose all that to drugs, | 都投到毒品里了 |
[26:42] | you gotta be in a lot of pain. | 要么是经受了很大的痛苦 |
[26:44] | Or you think you’re too smart to get addicted. | 要么就是自做聪明 觉得自己不会上瘾 |
[26:46] | You guys seen Catherine around? | 你们见到Catherine了么 |
[26:47] | She’s not answering her cell phone. Mm-mm. | -她也不接电话 -没 |
[26:50] | Anything from your scene link back to Zamesca? | 你们现场和Zamesca案有关么 |
[26:53] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[26:55] | Because I think your d.b.’s the unidentified woman in the photo I found. | 因为 你们的死者就是我发现照片上的未知女 |
[26:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:02] | And, excuse me, | 借过 |
[27:05] | we found this same type of material at the Zamesca scene. | 我们在Zamesca的现场发现了同样的物质 |
[27:09] | If we can match it back to this car… | 如果可以和这辆车的吻合… |
[27:11] | You could place the car at the scene. | 就说明这辆车到过现场 |
[27:13] | And Simon behind the wheel. | Simon有可能就是司机 |
[27:15] | Got a partial print off the straw from the soda cup. | 饮料吸管上找到一半指纹 |
[27:18] | AFIS hit Edwin Dennison, aka “Rat”. | AFIS上查到是Edwin Dennison 也叫”小老鼠” |
[27:23] | Small-time drug dealer with a big-time rap sheet. | 小毒品贩子 案底可是不少 |
[27:27] | Well, I’ll get Brass to bring him in, huh? | 让Brass把他带来 |
[27:29] | Good work. | 好的 |
[27:34] | I just connected Sara’s vic to Simon. | 我认为Sara那案子的死者和Simon有关系 |
[27:39] | Yeah, you might want to hear this. | 你也应该听听 |
[27:42] | BROWN: What’s the connection? | 什么联系 |
[27:43] | Well, I think, | 我认为 |
[27:44] | that Simon was driving her BMW to meet Zamesca. | Simon是开着她的BMW去见的Zamesca |
[27:49] | Nick, we got a print from the Holstein case. | Nick 我们在Holstein案里查到了指纹 |
[27:51] | Street dealer. | 街头毒品贩子 |
[27:52] | We’re bringing him in now. | 现在正带他过来 |
[27:54] | And he looks dirty for Zamesca, too. Excuse me. | 看来他跟Zamesca那案也有关 |
[27:59] | I grew up in this town. | 我是在这长大的 |
[28:00] | I know about playing the odds. | 我知道打赌的代价 |
[28:01] | You are gambling with my team. | 你这是在用我的团队做赌注 |
[28:04] | We talked about the risk going in. | 我们谈过要冒的风险了 |
[28:05] | It’s not like we can quit now. | 现在退出也来不及了 |
[28:07] | I’m not quitting. | 我不是说退出 |
[28:08] | But I don’t like it. | 但我很不喜欢这样 |
[28:09] | And I hate lying to my guys. | 不喜欢欺骗自己的手下 |
[28:21] | REPORTER: Mr. Dennison, could we have a comment? | Dennison先生 你有什么要说的 |
[28:32] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[28:35] | The Las Vegas Police Department | LV警局成功抓获了一名嫌犯Edwin Dennison |
[28:36] | has successfully apprehended a suspect, one Edwin Dennison, | |
[28:40] | who’s confessed of multiple homicides, | 他对多起谋杀供认不讳 |
[28:42] | including that of Assemblyman Danilo Zamesca. | 包括杀害议员Danilo Zamesca |
[28:45] | Mr. Dennison admitted to luring Mr. Zamesca | Dennison先生承认 他把Zamesca先生 |
[28:48] | to a remote location, | 引到了一个偏僻的地方 |
[28:50] | while seeking his help to escape the drug trade. | 想求他帮他摆脱毒品交易 |
[28:52] | When Mr. Zamesca encouraged him to surrender to police, | Zamesca先生劝他向警方投降 |
[28:56] | Mr. Dennison shot him. | Dennison先生就开枪杀害了他 |
[28:58] | He later shot Mr. Holstein | 后来又因为毒品交易冲突 杀了Holstein先生 |
[28:59] | during a dispute over a drug deal. | |
[29:02] | I’d like to say how very proud I am | 我想说 我觉得十分光荣 |
[29:04] | of the swift and efficient work done that my department has done | 基于我们的部门迅速有效的工作 |
[29:07] | in tracking down | 成功破获并逮捕了这名危险的罪犯 |
[29:08] | and apprehending this dangerous criminal… | |
[29:19] | You know that Dawson guy gets kind of uptight | 那个叫Dawson的人 别人碰他东西 |
[29:21] | when people touch his stuff. | 他是很计较的 |
[29:25] | Well, the Holstein scene bullet was fired | Holstein这个案子的子弹 |
[29:28] | from the same gun that you found in Rat’s car. | 是从小老鼠车里的枪打出来的 |
[29:35] | Done deal. | 已经确定 |
[29:36] | I’m not so sure. | 并不尽然 |
[29:38] | If this bullet went through the window and a guy’s head… | 如果子弹穿过了玻璃和死者的头部… |
[29:41] | it would have pieces of glass | 那应该会有玻璃的碎片 |
[29:42] | and bits of bone in it. | 和一些骨头的碎片 |
[29:49] | This hollow point’s clean. There’s no sand-blasted effect. | 但这个弹头是干净的 没有沙质影响 |
[29:53] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:54] | The DNA sample yet, | 可能是DNA样本采集 |
[29:55] | might have been cleaned already. | 有可能清理干净了 |
[29:57] | There’s still blood on it. | 但上面还有血迹 |
[30:01] | I see your point. | 明白了 |
[30:03] | Maybe autopsy will show something. | 那等尸检报告吧 |
[30:12] | Hey, Nick. | 嗨 Nick |
[30:15] | I can’t find the evidence in the Holstein case. | 我找不到Holstein案的证据 |
[30:18] | What do you want it for? | 你要那干什么 |
[30:19] | Because that guy who confessed to killing Zamesca didn’t do it. | 因为承认杀Zamesca的人 并不是他做的 |
[30:24] | Sheriff’s jumping the gun. | 警长自己等不急了 |
[30:26] | We have evidence and a confession. | 我们有证据 犯人认罪了 |
[30:27] | You can’t just come in here and take over my case. | 你不能随便进来 来查我的案子 |
[30:33] | Is there a reason you don’t want me to see that file, Catherine? | 不想让我查那个案子的资料 什么原因 Catherine |
[30:36] | Nick, as your supervisor, I’m ordering you to back off. | Nick 作为你的主管 我命令你不要参与 |
[30:49] | Uh, it’s freezing. | 呃 好冷啊 |
[30:51] | Why are we having a meeting outside? | 为什么我们要到外面说 |
[30:52] | ‘Cause Catherine and Keppler are in there. | 因为Catherine跟Keppler在里面 |
[30:55] | What, have you guys been listening to Hodges? | 你们是不是又听Hodges在那胡说了 |
[30:57] | No, and this isn’t about Keppler being I.A. anyway. | 不 不是关于Keppler曾是内务部的事 |
[31:00] | This is about Catherine hang a false confession | 我想说Catherine明知道是假的认罪 |
[31:02] | and standing by it. | 还听之任之 |
[31:04] | You’d better be able to back that one up, man. | 你最好有证据再这么说 老兄 |
[31:06] | Zamesca knew Sara and Greg’s vic. | Zamesca认识Sara和Greg案子那个死者 |
[31:07] | He’s dead, she’s dead, same drugs are found at both scenes, and then… | 他死了 她也死了 两个现场都有毒品… |
[31:11] | those same drugs showed up at your crime scene? | 现在跟你的犯罪现场的毒品也一样的 |
[31:14] | Could have come from the same supplier. | 可能是同一个供货商的 |
[31:16] | We see that all the time. | 这样的事 经常发生的 |
[31:17] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 我认为不是巧合 |
[31:19] | You know, Catherine… | 你知道么 Catherine… |
[31:22] | Catherine ordered Henry to step out of his lab | Catherine让Henry离开了他的实验室 |
[31:25] | without putting drug evidence away. | 却没有让他带走正受检的毒品证据 |
[31:27] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样做 |
[31:28] | I did see Keppler checking out Zamesca’s file yesterday. | 昨天我看到Keppler在翻Zamesca的卷宗 |
[31:31] | I didn’t think anything strange about it then, | 我觉得这没什么好奇怪的 -但现在… -好吧… |
[31:33] | but now… Okay, so… | |
[31:37] | maybe there is an I.A. investigation | 可能又是内务检查 |
[31:39] | I can’t find the Holstein evidence. | 可我找不到Holstein案的证据 |
[31:42] | What? | 什么 |
[31:43] | Catherine put it in a temporary locker. | Catherine把它放在一个临时的抽屉里 |
[31:45] | Why didn’t she put it where it belongs? | 为什么不放在应该存放的地方 |
[31:48] | The Holstein bullet was a little bit too clean, | Holstein案子里的子弹是有点太干净了 |
[31:51] | and Keppler didn’t seem at all concerned about it. | 但Keppler好像并不以为然 |
[31:54] | He said that we would see at autopsy. | 他说我们尸检后再说 |
[31:56] | Well, it’s kind of hard to have an autopsy | 但是如果没有尸体 |
[31:58] | when you don’t have a body, man. | 哪来的尸检 老兄 |
[32:00] | I talked to Doc Robbins, he’s still trying to track it down. | 我问过Robbins医生 他正在查呢 |
[32:03] | And the mortuary has no record | 而且停尸房那边并没有记录 |
[32:04] | of Catherine’s phone call whatsoever. | 说Catherine曾经打电话过去 |
[32:06] | Do we have access to any of the Holstein evidence? | 那我们到底有没有什么Holstein案的证据 |
[32:09] | We got the car. | 有车 |
[32:14] | Catherine sent it to the impound. | Catherine已经把它收押起来了 |
[32:16] | Well, at least we know where it is. | 至少我们知道放在哪了 |
[32:18] | All right, that’s it, we’re a team now, the four of us. | 好吧 就这样 我们现在算一组 我们四个 |
[32:21] | We can’t trust Catherine and we can’t trust Keppler. | 不能相信Catherine 也不能信Keppler了 |
[32:23] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[32:26] | I’m gonna run with this one. | 这个我肯定要查 |
[32:29] | I’ll run with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[32:32] | You? | 你呢 |
[32:37] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[32:52] | Hey. Hey, you! | 嘿 嘿 你 |
[32:55] | Try to stop me and I’ll have you put in jail. | 再拦着我 我就把你关监狱去 |
[33:43] | Brown. Hey, Warrick, it’s Nick. | -嘿 Warrick 我是Nick |
[33:45] | When is the last time you found high-velocity exit spatter | 你发现过高速喷溅的血迹中 |
[33:48] | with no brain and no bone? | 没有脑桨没有骨头碎片么 |
[33:50] | Never. | 从来没 |
[33:52] | Got the evidence yet? (knocking) | 找到证据了么 |
[33:53] | You know what? Sara’s here. | 告诉你 Sara在这 |
[33:55] | And she has the key. | 她有钥匙 |
[33:56] | Got to go. | 挂了 |
[33:58] | You know… I really hate | 跟你说…我真的讨厌欺骗别人 因为早晚 |
[34:01] | deceiving people because, eventually, | |
[34:03] | you get what you give. | 你会得到报应 |
[34:05] | I hate being deceived. | 我更讨厌被人欺骗 |
[34:14] | Yes. | 很好 |
[34:18] | All right. (slams box) | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Anything I collected, we ignore. | 所有我采集的证据 不用再查了 |
[34:51] | * * | |
[34:58] | You running your own samples? | 你在自己化验样本吗 |
[35:01] | Smart, considering that you’re the odds-on favorite in the I.A. pool. | 聪明 考虑到你是内务部最喜欢的那群类型 |
[35:06] | There’s a pool now? | 现在已经有一群了吗 |
[35:07] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[35:08] | Who’s number two? | 那谁是第二个呢 |
[35:09] | That would be me. | 肯定是我了 |
[35:10] | Number three? | 第三个呢 |
[35:11] | Grissom. | |
[35:48] | How’s it going in here? | 这边查得怎样了 |
[35:50] | This glass wasn’t shot out. | 玻璃不是枪击碎的 |
[35:52] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[35:59] | Spark plug? | 火花塞 |
[36:00] | The only mark a spark plug makes is a nick at the center. | 火花塞只能在玻璃中心留下个小缝 |
[36:03] | Now, who would know about that? | 那到底是谁弄的呢 |
[36:05] | Crooks. | 骗子 |
[36:06] | And cops. | 警察 |
[36:08] | And, hey, get this. | 嘿 再听听这个 |
[36:09] | The blood found in Holstein’s car | Holstein车上发现的血迹 |
[36:11] | had high levels of EDTA. | 含有大量的EDTA |
[36:13] | Anti-coagulant. | 抗凝血剂 |
[36:15] | Means the blood didn’t come from his head; it came from his arm. | 说明血不是头部的 而是从臂部抽取的 |
[36:17] | That means this crime scene was staged. | 说明现场是故意安排的 |
[36:20] | Well, if Keppler is I.A., | 如果Keppler真的是内务调查的 |
[36:22] | Catherine can’t tell us anything if she wanted to. | 那Catherine就算想告诉我们 她也不能说 |
[36:24] | Yeah, if this is all I.A. BS, | 如果真的是内务调查 |
[36:26] | then why would they play it out in the press? | 那为什么还闹到媒体上去了 |
[36:29] | I should talk to Brass. Maybe he could shed some light. | 我得跟Brass谈谈 他也许能透露点儿 |
[36:58] | Let’s roll. | 走吧 |
[37:09] | OFFICER (over radio): I got a 20 on Simon, right here. | 我们发现Simon 就在这 |
[37:15] | BRASS: Thomas Simon,you’re under arrest! You two– | Thomas Simon 你被捕了 你们两个 |
[37:17] | step over there. | 让开 |
[37:20] | Is there a problem, Detective? | 有事么 探长 |
[37:21] | A problem? | 问题 |
[37:23] | We’re charging you with the murder of Danilo Zamesca. | 我们现在起诉你谋杀Danilo Zamesca |
[37:26] | You already got a guy for that murder. | 你们不是抓到那人了么 |
[37:28] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了 |
[37:30] | Well, it’s good to meet an informed citizen. | 真高兴见到一个爱看新闻的市民 |
[37:32] | Nine-millimeter. | 9毫米 |
[37:34] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[37:43] | WOMAN: Even your own district attorney said she wasn’t aware. | 连你们地区检察官自己都说不知道 |
[37:45] | MAN: There’s no way you’ll get a jury | 所以别指望哪个陪审团 |
[37:47] | to believe this evidence wasn’t fabricated. | 会相信你们的任何证据 |
[38:04] | Which one of you screwed this up? | 你们谁搞砸的 |
[38:07] | I’m looking at him. | 我正看着这人呢 |
[38:09] | You dropped the ball, man. | 是你做的决定 老兄 |
[38:12] | You never cleared this operation with the D.A., | 你就没跟地方检察官通过气 |
[38:14] | and now, she says she can’t tell fact from fiction. | 现在她说 她不知道哪是事实 哪是虚构的了 |
[38:16] | She’s not going to file charges against Simon. | 她不打算起诉Simon |
[38:18] | She’s a tight-ass– I told her what I thought she needed to know. | 她可是个硬派的人 我有所保留地告诉过她 |
[38:21] | BRASS: Did you hear what I said? | 你到底有没有听我说话 |
[38:25] | Now, what are you going to tell the sheriff? | 你现在怎么跟治安官说 |
[38:35] | It’s called reverse forensics. | 叫做逆向推论 |
[38:38] | Reverse forensics? | 逆向推论 |
[38:39] | Simon had to believe it when he saw it on the news. | Simon肯定是相信了新闻上的报道 |
[38:42] | He was a fugitive. | 他是个逃犯 |
[38:44] | The only way to get him to show his face was | 唯一能让他露脸的方法 |
[38:46] | to make him think he was off the hook. | 就是让他以为自己没事了 |
[38:48] | And your only option was | 你们唯一的选择就是 |
[38:49] | to fabricate evidence and make me process it? | 伪造假证据 让我来处理 |
[38:52] | How could you think that we wouldn’t figure it out? | 你们真以为我们毫不知情 |
[38:54] | It’s kind of what we do. | 我们就是干这行的 |
[38:56] | I understand how you all feel. | 我理解你们的感受 |
[38:58] | I am sorry. I did not have a choice. | 很抱歉 我也别无选择 |
[39:01] | We trust you with our lives, | 我们对你深信不疑 |
[39:02] | Catherine. | |
[39:04] | You could have trusted us with this. | 你应该对我们以诚相待 |
[39:12] | Sara? | |
[39:14] | If I have something to say to you, Catherine, | 如是我有话想跟你说 Catherine |
[39:16] | I’m gonna say it in private. | 我会私下跟你说的 |
[39:20] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[39:23] | WILLOWS: Okay, look. | 好吧 看 |
[39:25] | We can still get Simon. | 我们还有可能抓住Simon |
[39:27] | He only walked on Zamesca. | 他只是逃脱了Zamesca的案子 |
[39:30] | He drove Mique Carter’s vehicle out into the desert. | 他开着Mique Carter的车去了沙漠 |
[39:34] | Nick’s established that. | Nick已经证实了这点 |
[39:37] | Did he kill her, too? | 那是不是他杀的她 |
[39:44] | SANDERS: Three calls were made from Monique’s cell phone | 有三个电话是从Monique的手机 |
[39:46] | to Simon’s strip club | 打到Simon的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[39:47] | after she died. | 是在她死后 |
[39:49] | There’s another half a dozen calls | 还有一堆打给Hugh Griffin的电话 还有Bud Small Frank Townsend 都是他认识的人 |
[39:50] | to Hugh Griffin, Bud Small, Frank Townsend. All known associates. | |
[39:54] | He was using her phone to do business, | 他是用她的电话联系生意 |
[39:56] | thinking it was safe. | 以为这样做没人查到 |
[39:57] | Oh, yeah, the last call was made to his wife’s cell. | 哦耶 最后一个是打给他妻子的手机 |
[40:06] | What hasn’t been cleaned? | 还有什么没被清洗过 |
[40:08] | SIDLE: Furniture. | 家具 |
[40:11] | If Simon was hiding out here for a couple of weeks, | 如果Simon在这躲了几个星期 |
[40:13] | he had to eat, sleep and use the baroom. | 他肯定得吃东西 睡觉 上厕所 |
[40:17] | So, what did the cleaners miss? | 猜猜清洁员忘了打扫什么 |
[40:20] | There used to be a pillow here. | 这里原来应该有个枕头 |
[40:23] | Maybe… he slept on the couch. | 可能 他睡在沙发上 |
[40:25] | I’m going to | 我采集一些毛发 也说不定呢 |
[40:26] | pull some hair ’cause you never know. | |
[40:28] | STOKES: We’d have to get a court order to compel a DNA sample from Simon. | 但我们得有传票 才能采集Simon的DNA样本 |
[40:32] | That takes time. | 那肯定得好一阵 |
[40:33] | Brass can only stall this guy’s release for a couple hours, you know. | Brass只能再押他几个小时 |
[40:42] | Yeah, it’s going to take days to sort through these. | 要想理出这些证据 起码得几天 |
[41:00] | Sara. | |
[41:02] | It’s a pullout. | 折叠床 |
[41:56] | RADIO HOST: Welcome back to the voice of Las Vegas, KWMS radio. | 欢迎回到LV之声 KWMS广播电台 |
[42:01] | Today, Thomas Simon, alleged drug kingpin, | 今天 Thomas Simon 公认的毒品大王 |
[42:03] | was charged with the slaying of former attorney Monique Carter. | 被认定杀害了前地方律师Monique Carter |
[42:07] | Ms. Carter and Assemblyman Zamesca were classmates | Carter女士与Zamesca议员曾是 |
[42:09] | in law school, and police are continuing | 法学院的同学 现在警方还在继续调查 两起案件的联系 |
[42:11] | to investigate the link between the two crimes. | |
[42:17] | So I dig up a ghost. | 我惹了个麻烦的人 (学Simon说话) |
[42:19] | I know he has a son | 我知道他有个儿子 |
[42:20] | who was killed by drug dealers, | 是被毒贩杀死的 |
[42:22] | she’s being killed by drugs. | 她正在被毒品侵蚀 |
[42:24] | He’s got a savior complex, | 他有那种救世主的情结 |
[42:25] | so I use her to lure him out into the desert. | 所以我利用她把他引到沙漠 |
[42:28] | It’s why I drive her car. | 我开的是她的车 |
[42:30] | So he’ll recognize it, feel safe. | 这样他就会认得 不会觉得不安全 |
[42:33] | You are aware that you talk about the killer in the first person? | 你意识到了么 你是在用第一人称讲述 |
[42:38] | That’s the point, isn’t it? | 正是关键 |
[42:41] | Clouds my judgment to identify with the victims. | 会影响我确认受害者的判断能力 |
[42:44] | Our job is to catch killers. | 我们的工作是抓住凶手 |
[42:48] | Guess it helps me to think like one. | 我想这样去思考 可以有所帮助 |
[42:55] | You want to, uh, get a drink or something? | 你想…呃…来杯饮料么 |
[42:58] | Nah. | 不用 |
[42:59] | No, I’m, I’m tired. | 不 我有点累了 |
[43:00] | I’m going home. Nick. | -我要回家了 |
[43:02] | Nick! | |
[43:08] | Let it go, man. | 算了 老兄 |
[43:16] | RADIO HOST: Tonight we’re talking about anti-drug legislation | 今晚我们的节目要谈的是禁毒立法 |
[43:19] | sponsored by the late Assemblyman Danilo Zamesca. | 由已逝的议员Danilo Zamesca提出的 |
[43:22] | It was passed into law today by the Nevada State Legislature. | 今天Nevada州立法机构经通过此项法案 |
[43:26] | Tony from Seven Hills, you’re on the air. | Seven Hills的Tony 你已经被接通了 |
[43:29] | CBS,C.S.I. PRODUCTIONS |