时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | A trucker driving by saw the body, | |
[01:33] | called it in. | 报了案 |
[01:34] | Easy to miss. | 这里不容易被发现 |
[01:37] | The coroner’s tied up on a multiple in Pahrump, | 验尸官在Pahrump那还有很多活 |
[01:39] | but they’re en route. | 但现在已经赶过来了 |
[01:41] | Officer Jensen was first responding. | Jensen警官是最先到达的 |
[01:43] | When he saw the condition of the body, | 他看到了尸体的情况 |
[01:45] | he backed out of the scene, stepping in his own footprints. | 就退出了现场 是踩着进去的脚印出来的 |
[01:48] | Anyway,we’ve been beating the bush | 我们也找了找她的个人财物 现在还未发现什么 看来是无名尸了 |
[01:49] | looking for her personal effects,but so far nothing. | |
[01:52] | Jane Doe it is. | |
[02:51] | You must be Keppler. | 你就是Keppler吧 |
[02:53] | Willows? | 你是Willows |
[02:55] | Catherine. | 叫我Catherine |
[02:56] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[02:59] | Got stuck on the Strip. | 在Strip大街上被困住了 |
[03:06] | Welcome to Las Vegas. | 欢迎来到Las Vegas |
[03:21] | Is that how they’re doing things in Baltimore these days? | 你们在Baltimore就是这么干活的 |
[03:26] | Out here,we don’t touch the body | 我们这里 在验尸官来之前 |
[03:27] | until the coroner releases it. | 是不允许触摸尸体的 |
[03:28] | Sorry. Just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[03:32] | trying to get a better look at her face. | 想好好看一下她的脸 |
[03:34] | There’s bruising around the neck,relatively fresh. | 颈部有瘀青 是刚刚形成的 |
[03:38] | No other obvious wounds on the body. | 身体上再没有什么明显的伤口 |
[03:40] | This girl’s barely out of high school. | 这姑娘估计高中还没有毕业 |
[03:43] | Catnip. | 猫薄荷 |
[03:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:45] | The way they attract men at that age; | 她们这个年纪吸引男人的方法 |
[03:47] | it’s like catnip. | 就像猫薄荷吸引人的伎俩 |
[03:49] | That’s a terrifying thought. | 真是吓人 |
[03:51] | You have kids? | 你有孩子么 |
[03:54] | A daughter,15. | 有个女儿 15岁 |
[03:56] | You must be a hit on career day. | 那你工作上肯定非常出色 |
[03:59] | I try not to bring my work home with me. | 但工作我尽是不带回家 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[04:04] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么 |
[04:06] | Any kids? | 有孩子么 |
[04:11] | Patchy discolorations on the skin. | 尸体上的痕迹颜色不一 |
[04:14] | Looks like dehydration. | 看起来像是脱水了 |
[04:19] | White fibers. | 白色纤维 |
[04:21] | I’m guessing cotton. | 我估计是棉质 |
[04:24] | Looks like she’s been | 看来她是被某种 |
[04:26] | swabbed down with something that evaporated, | 可挥发的物质擦拭过 |
[04:28] | maybe alcohol. | 可能是酒精 |
[04:34] | Unlike most men, | 跟其他男人不同 |
[04:36] | this one knows how to clean up after himself. | 这位凶手知道事后如何收拾 |
[05:37] | So how long is this fellow Keppler supposed to be with us? | 这个叫Keppler会在这待多久 他是调来负责白班的 但… |
[05:41] | Well,he was hired to staff the new day shift,but… | |
[05:43] | since we’re one shy with Grissom away, | 既然Grissom要离开一段时间 |
[05:45] | Ecklie wanted us to break him in for a few weeks. | Ecklie说他可能得待上几个星期 |
[05:49] | Got a broken fingernail. | 发现破损的指甲 |
[05:51] | Please tell me she got a piece of her attacker. | 拜托 告诉我她留下了一点凶手的证据 |
[05:56] | If the nail had been torn off, | 如果指甲是被抓破的 |
[05:58] | the break would be smooth. | 破损处应该是光滑的 |
[05:59] | It’s jagged; she’s a biter. | 这不平滑 她是个爱咬手指的人 把照片发往各字母街区 看看是游客还是本地人 |
[06:05] | So flash this photo around the Alphabets. | |
[06:08] | If she’s a pro or a local, | |
[06:10] | somebody will recognize her. | 总会有人认出来的 |
[06:12] | Alphabets? | 字母街区 |
[06:13] | Yeah,it’s a neighborhood. | 就是这附近 |
[06:14] | You know,A Street, B Street,D Street. | 叫A街 B街 D街 |
[06:16] | Mm. | |
[06:17] | A through F is pretty bad– | 从A到F是越来越乱 |
[06:18] | homeless,junkies, scumbags, | 流浪的 吸毒的 流氓 |
[06:20] | the hookers we chase off the Strip. | 从Strip大街上赶走的妓女 |
[06:22] | I mean,if you’re down and out in Vegas, | 如果你在Vegas这地方混久了 |
[06:24] | sooner or later, you’re gonna end up here. | 早晚会听说这里 |
[06:25] | Hear you got one of | 我听说 你们这里 |
[06:27] | the fastest growing murder rates in the country. | 是全国谋杀犯发率增长最快的地方 |
[06:28] | Yeah,we’re very competitive. | 是啊 我们这里比较好斗 |
[06:30] | Is that a Philly accent I hear? | 你口音是不是费城的 |
[06:32] | Trenton,born and bred. | Trenton土生土长的 |
[06:34] | My condolences. I’m from Newark. | 同情啊 我是Newark的 |
[06:36] | How you doing? | 你好啊(故意用口音讲) |
[06:37] | How are you? | 你好 |
[06:39] | Thought I heard something familiar. | 我就觉得听着耳熟 |
[06:40] | But you got to love Vegas, isn’t that right,Catherine? | 你会喜欢上Vegas的 是不是Catherine |
[06:43] | My hometown. | 我的家乡 |
[06:45] | I mean, the pizza’s terrible, | 除了披萨糟糕点 |
[06:46] | but everything else is paradise. | 其它的 还算是个天堂了 |
[06:51] | So I see you’ve got the soil and vegetation exemplars. | 我看你采集了土壤和植物样本 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | Three distinct locations. | 三个不同的地点 |
[06:57] | Not that it’s gonna make much difference. | 但估计也不会有什么区别 |
[06:58] | I get the feeling our guy’s not the type | 我感觉凶手不是那种 |
[07:00] | to track away dirt on his shoes. | 会留下鞋上泥土的人 |
[07:02] | Probably not. | 很有可能 |
[07:03] | Our best bet’s the body. | 还是从尸体下手吧 |
[07:06] | Which we’re probably not gonna get much from,either. | 估计从那也查不出太多的东西 |
[07:09] | So is the pizza really that bad? | 这的披萨真那么难吃么 |
[07:12] | I like it. | 我倒是挺喜欢的 |
[08:07] | No obvious traces of semen? | 没有精液残留么 |
[08:09] | No. | 没有 |
[08:11] | No visible skin under the fingernails, | 指甲下也没有明显的皮肤组织 |
[08:13] | so she probably didn’t fight back. | 可能她并没有反抗 |
[08:15] | There were no defensive wounds on her forearms, | 前臂上也没有明显的防卫伤 |
[08:18] | no ligature marks on her wrists or ankles. | 手腕脚腕上也没捆绑痕迹 |
[08:20] | Maybe he didn’t want to mark her up. | 可能他并没想来硬的 |
[08:26] | I mean,look at her. | 我是说 你看 |
[08:29] | So young. | 这么年轻 天真 |
[08:31] | Innocent. | |
[08:38] | He wanted to take his time. | 可能他想慢慢享受 |
[08:41] | He drugged her. | 他给她下药了 |
[08:43] | We should expand tox | 应该把毒化检验范围扩大 |
[08:46] | to include volatiles and sedative hypnotics. | 检查是否含有Volatiles 迷幻剂 |
[08:51] | You got something? | 发现什么了 |
[08:53] | Highlights and lowlights. | 发质颜色不同 |
[08:55] | That’s a hair process that isn’t cheap. | 这种美发价钱可不便宜 |
[09:00] | Nominal hair growth | 一般的头发生长速度 |
[09:03] | is roughly half-a-millimeter a day. | 为一天0.5毫米 |
[09:05] | And based on the length of her roots,it’s been about | 根据她发根长出来的长度 应该是两个月前做的头发 |
[09:09] | two months since she’s had it done. | |
[09:11] | Not the kind of girl who goes missing without a report. | 不像是那种失踪了没人关心的孩子 |
[09:32] | Your vic’s name is Veronica Sorensen,age 17. | 死者是Veronica Sorensen 17岁 |
[09:36] | Last reported in Victorville. | 最后出现地点为Victorville |
[09:38] | About two months ago? | 两个月前么 |
[09:39] | Yeah,yeah. | 是的 |
[09:40] | She’s a… Runaway? | -她是个… -离家出走吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah. Parents reported her missing. | 是的 是父母报的失踪 |
[09:44] | P.D.’s already made the notifications. | 警局已经通知他们了 |
[09:46] | So,what’s the verdict on this Keppler guy? | 这个叫Keppler的 最后怎么定的性 |
[09:49] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:51] | You’re usually pretty quick to size people up. | 你一般和新人熟悉较快 |
[09:53] | Jury’s still out, | 还在考察中 |
[09:54] | but he knows what he’s doing. | 但他工作还是很有模有样的 |
[09:56] | In other news,local Las Vegas police officers are still trying | 另外一则新闻 LV警察还是在努力确认 昨天早晨在51号公路旁发现的裸体女尸的身份 在字母街区…很明显的被扔在路旁…以为是妓女 但是 警局认为这个年轻的女人… |
[10:00] | to identify the body of a nude woman found off Highway 51 | |
[10:03] | early yesterday morning. | |
[10:04] | The police say they received | |
[10:06] | a call at 3:32 a.m. from a truck driver who happened to be | |
[10:09] | driving down Highway 51 when he spotted | |
[10:11] | the young woman’s body just off the road. | |
[10:13] | Sources indicate that she had been stripped of her… | |
[10:15] | I’m Detective Curtis. | 我是Curtis侦探 |
[10:17] | I’m… so sorry for your loss. | 对你们…孩子的过世表示很遗憾 |
[10:24] | That girl on the TV, that is not my Veronica. | 电视上那小姑娘 不是我的Veronica |
[10:28] | They wouldn’t call us if they weren’t sure. | 他们如果没把握的话 不会通知咱们的 |
[10:31] | We were able to match her fingerprints. | 我们比对了指纹 |
[10:34] | Then you’ve made a mistake. | 那就是你们出错了 |
[10:37] | The prints that we gave to the police, | 我们报给警察的指纹 |
[10:39] | they were from a school safe kit. | 是从学校档案里拿出来的 |
[10:41] | She was ten years old. | 采集时候 她才10岁 |
[10:43] | They could’ve changed,right? | 有可能会变的吧 是不是 |
[10:44] | Fingerprints don’t change. | 指纹是不会变的 |
[10:48] | There was a tattoo | 在她的右踝处还有个纹身 一只蜥蜴 |
[10:49] | on her right ankle– an iguana. | |
[10:55] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[11:02] | We just want to take her home. | 我们想把她带回家 |
[11:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[11:05] | As soon as we’ve completed the autopsy. | 尸检做好就可以了 |
[11:07] | No. | 不 |
[11:09] | No,you’re not gonna cut her open. | 你们不可以把她切开 |
[11:11] | Sir,this is a homicide. | 先生 这是起凶杀案 |
[11:13] | We’re not giving our permission. | 我们不同意 恐怕这件事 |
[11:15] | I’m afraid | |
[11:17] | you don’t have a choice. | 不是你们有权决定的 |
[11:20] | But I promise you,we’ll treat her with the utmost respect. | 但我向你承诺 我们绝对会谨慎处理 |
[11:42] | And what can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
[11:44] | Let me know when you release the body. | 尸检完成就告诉我 |
[11:47] | It’s going to be a while. | 那估计还得一会儿 |
[11:48] | I haven’t even opened her up yet. | 我还没切开呢 |
[11:49] | Well,just let me know. | 弄好就告诉我 |
[11:55] | And stop whistling. | 别吹口哨了 |
[11:57] | O.D. was asphyxiation due to strangulation, | 死因是勒压导致的窒息 |
[12:01] | but it wasn’t quick. | 但并不是一下子 |
[12:03] | The overlapping patterns of fours and ones | 这里四指和拇指有叠压痕迹 |
[12:06] | suggest multiple events. | 说明是多次勒压 |
[12:08] | I imaged subcutaneous bruises under UV | 还在紫外线下对比了皮下瘀伤 |
[12:12] | from several positions around the throat. | 在喉部有多处瘀伤 |
[12:14] | Killer choked and released at least three times. | 凶手一定勒上又松开 起码反复了三次 |
[12:19] | That’s consistent with sexual asphyxiation. | 这与窒息性爱相符 |
[12:23] | S.A.E. is about what you’d expect. | 性侵犯检查结果与你们想的一样 |
[12:25] | Vaginal trauma, no semen, | 阴部受损 没有精液 |
[12:28] | but traces of spermicide. | 但有杀精剂 |
[12:30] | Guy used a condom. | 凶手用了”套套” |
[12:32] | What about tox? | 那毒化检测呢 |
[12:33] | Well,blood was positive for MDMA. | 血液中含有MDMA (Methylenedioxymethamphetamine简称) |
[12:36] | Ecstasy. | 快乐丸 |
[12:37] | That’s it? Yep. | -是吗 -没错 |
[12:39] | I can’t believe that she was compliant. | 真不敢相信 她竟然是自愿的 |
[12:43] | Thanks,Doc. | 多谢 医生 |
[12:44] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[12:54] | You ever see a cat playing with a mouse? | 你见过小猫玩老鼠么 |
[12:57] | Point isn’t to kill the mouse, justeep the game going. | 目的不是杀了老鼠 就是想一直玩 |
[13:01] | I’m guessing you’ve got cats. | 我猜你养猫吧 |
[13:04] | No. I just like the metaphor. | 不 我只是比喻 |
[13:11] | Same game every time. | 玩的手法都是一样的 |
[13:15] | Cat goes home,leaves its kill on the doorstep. | 玩完猫回家 把小老鼠就扔在那 |
[13:18] | Our guy’s done this before. | 这家伙肯定不是第一次了 |
[13:19] | I’m with you there. | 我同意 |
[13:21] | What got our cat’s attention this time? | 那是什么引起了这只”猫”的兴趣呢 在青春期 |
[13:23] | Around puberty, | |
[13:25] | most guys fixate on a particular body type that turns them on. | 大多数人都会被某种特定身材的女生所吸引 |
[13:30] | Tall,skinny,short,red hair. | 高的 瘦的 矮的 红头发的 |
[13:34] | Whatever floats your boat. | 一旦你的春心荡漾 |
[13:36] | It’s imprinted. | 就会铭记在心 |
[13:37] | Hard to let go of. | 无法抗拒 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:42] | So we know what his type is | 那我们知道他喜欢的类型了 |
[13:45] | and we know what he likes to do with them. | 也知道他喜欢怎样的手法 |
[13:56] | Okay,we’ve got three that fit the type. | 我们一共找到三起相似的 |
[14:00] | The cases were years apart. | 这些案子都有好几年间隔 |
[14:02] | 1999,1989… | |
[14:06] | and 1975. | 还有1975 |
[14:08] | Let’s bring up their photographs. | 把照片调出来看看 |
[14:15] | Look at the similarity in the body positions. | 你看尸体的摆放多么相似 |
[14:18] | They look posed, | 好像故意摆好 |
[14:21] | almost as if they were… | 就好像… 在挥手再见 |
[14:55] | Jane Doe ’99 was discovered naked | 99年的无名裸体尸体 |
[14:58] | in a stretch of dirt off Paradise | 是洲际酒店后面到Paradise的 |
[15:00] | behind the old Hotel Continental. | 一条土路上发现的 |
[15:02] | Based on the photos, | 根据相片上看 |
[15:04] | her hair was matted with dirt, which suggests that it was wet | 她的头发粘上了土 说明被抛尸时候地是湿的 也有可能她的尸体被清洗过 |
[15:07] | when she was dumped. | |
[15:09] | It’s likely that her body was washed. | |
[15:11] | That’s consistent with the latest victim. | 那和最新这例一样 |
[15:14] | Any traces of alcohol or cotton swabs? | 发现酒精或棉棒痕迹了么 |
[15:16] | There’s nothing indicated, | 上面没有写明 不过档案里几乎也没什么 |
[15:18] | but there’s almost nothing in this file. | |
[15:20] | Based on T.O.D., | 根据死亡时间 |
[15:21] | the body was found less than four hours after death. | 人在死后不到4小时就被发现了 |
[15:24] | Yet other than a general canvass, | 和一般情况不同的是 |
[15:26] | not a single person was interviewed. | 没有一条问话记录 |
[15:28] | The homicide detective’s summary is less than a page. | 凶杀组侦探的摘要一页纸都不到 |
[15:31] | Sounds like shoddy police work. | 听起来好像是警察没怎么查 |
[15:33] | Sounds like no police work. | 听起来是警察根本没查 |
[15:35] | After the autopsy, | 尸检以后 |
[15:36] | C.O.D. confirmed asphyxiation by strangulation. | 证实死因是勒压窒息 |
[15:39] | There was absolutely no follow-up whatsoever. | 然后就再没有任何跟进 |
[15:43] | Well,there was a follow-up in spades on Jane Doe ’89. | 89年那具无名尸体倒是有跟进 |
[15:46] | She was found in a vacant lot off 28th Street | 她是在28号街一处空地被发现的 |
[15:49] | near Bould Highway. | 就在Bould公路旁 |
[15:50] | Uh,stripped of her clothing. | 也被脱光了衣服 |
[15:52] | Like the others, several peri-mortem bruises, | 跟其它的一样 有多处死前瘀伤 |
[15:53] | but check out this hair. | 看看她的头发 |
[15:58] | Yeah,it’s crimped. | 是小细卷的 |
[16:00] | I remember those days. | 我记得那时候 |
[16:02] | There’s no way that style survives a shower. | 这种烫发洗过就没有卷了 |
[16:05] | Killer didn’t wash that one down. | 看来凶手没有清洗过她 |
[16:06] | Methods evolve. | 手段进步了 |
[16:09] | Practice makes perfect. | 真是熟能生巧 |
[16:10] | Again,t cops didn’t come up with a single suspect. | 还是一样 警察没有发现任何嫌疑犯 |
[16:13] | There were detailed sketches of the crime scene, | 但是有很详细的现场素描重现 |
[16:16] | microscopy on errant hairs and fibers, | 显微镜下观察了头发和纤维 |
[16:19] | even ran the vic’s prints through WIN. | 还到WIN里比对了死者的指纹 |
[16:22] | ’89… that database was barely on the Internet. | 89年…数据库也就刚刚联网而已 办这案子的家伙还是相当仔细的 |
[16:24] | The guy that worked on this case | |
[16:26] | was very thorough. | |
[16:27] | He just didn’t close it. | 他只是没坚持到最后结案而已 |
[16:30] | Okay,Jane Doe ’75. | 好的 轮到75年的无名尸 |
[16:35] | Well… | 呃… |
[16:37] | she was found in an alley off of Bridger near Fremont Street. | 她是在Fremont街附近Bridger巷的巷口发现的 |
[16:41] | Based on the level of decomp, | 根据尸体腐烂程度 |
[16:42] | she’d been lying there about two days | 被发现时起码是死后两天了 |
[16:44] | before they found her. | |
[16:46] | Only thing about this one is, she had her clothes on. | 唯一不同的是 她是穿着衣服的 |
[16:51] | Might have been his first. | 可能是他第一次下手 |
[16:52] | Or maybe the first one found. | 也可能是第一个被我们发现的 |
[16:54] | Isolated contusions on her neck, arms and shoulders. | 颈部 臂部 及肩部都有擦伤 |
[16:58] | C.O.D. listed | 死因是吸毒过量 |
[16:59] | as heroin overdose. | |
[17:00] | Junkies do bruise easily. | 吸毒的有擦伤是很普遍的 |
[17:02] | And the “waving good-bye” hand position is | 而且这个”挥手再见”的姿式 |
[17:05] | a natural way to fall. | 也是跌落的自然姿式 |
[17:08] | It’s possible | 当然也有可能 这个只是巧合 |
[17:09] | that this one is a coincidence. | |
[17:10] | It’s not. | 不是巧合 |
[17:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:13] | Because I do. | 因为我确信 |
[17:15] | This guy pays attention to the details. | 凶手十分注意细节 |
[17:17] | Knows what he likes, he doesn’t mix it up. | 明白他喜欢的类型 不会乱下手 |
[17:18] | Thing that gets me is the discipline,though. | 我认为他的一致性值得关注 |
[17:21] | He’s got a habit,but he seems to be able to control it. | 他已经养成习惯 但他似乎可以控制得住 |
[17:23] | Only needs to kill once every ten years or so, | 只是差不多十年就会下手一次 |
[17:25] | and when he does, he’s got a type. | 而且每次下手 都形成定式 |
[17:29] | Pretty but not pricey. | 干得漂亮 不留痕迹 |
[17:30] | And not likely to be missed. | 而且通常不会失手 |
[17:32] | You’re a CSI, not a profiler. | 你只是个CSI 并不是模仿家 |
[17:33] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别么 |
[17:35] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[17:36] | I want leads and IDs. | 我要的是线索和确切身份 |
[17:38] | Follow up on what you’ve got. | 根据现有的材料跟进这些案子 |
[17:43] | When I left this place, it was all grey walls | 我走的时候 这里还都是灰墙砖瓦的 |
[17:46] | and cinder blocks. | |
[17:50] | Very fancy. | 现在漂亮多了 |
[17:51] | What made you transfer to Henderson? | 你为什么调到Henderson |
[17:53] | Cost of living, better commute. | 消费低些 交通便利 |
[17:55] | I socked away a few bucks, | 我攒了些钱 |
[17:57] | bought a nice place in Green Valley. | 在Green Valley那买了个漂亮的小房子 |
[17:58] | Ah,I take it you’re a shortcuts kind of guy. | 我看你是个图省事的家伙啊 |
[18:00] | I guess you could say that. | 你可以这么看 |
[18:02] | I like to get to the heart of things right away. | 那我不如直切主题吧 |
[18:04] | Any reason that you didn’t get to the heart of this? | 为什么你没有直切入这个主题呢 |
[18:06] | Whoa | |
[18:10] | October 17,1999. | 1999年10月17日 |
[18:12] | You remember the date? | 你还记得日期 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:15] | Why is that? | 怎么会呢 |
[18:17] | Hey,I’m not sure I like your tone. | 我觉得你的口气我不是很喜欢 |
[18:18] | Answer the question,Detective. | 回答我的问题 侦探大人 |
[18:22] | It’s my son’s birthday. | 是我儿子的生日 |
[18:24] | Day I caught the case, my wife went into labor. | 我刚接手 我妻子就开始分娩了 |
[18:26] | It was rough. | 是难产 |
[18:27] | There were complications. | 出现了并发症 |
[18:29] | Anyway,I was out for weeks taking care of her. | 反正 我就请了几个星期的假照顾她 |
[18:31] | Used up all my vacation time. | 把我的假期都用光了 |
[18:33] | When I got back,there were a half dozen cases on my desk. | 等回来以后 已经有很多案子积压 |
[18:36] | My captain told me to let it go. | 是我队长让我不用管这个了 |
[18:39] | Look. | 你看 我们也问了周围的住户 |
[18:42] | We canvassed the neighborhood. | |
[18:43] | No name. | 没人认识 |
[18:45] | She was homeless, hooking for drug money. | 她无家可归 可能想弄点买毒品的钱 |
[18:47] | You do not know that. | 你不能臆断 |
[18:48] | You didn’t even ask for tox. | 你连毒化检验都没有做 |
[18:50] | We didn’t need to do a test. | 根本不用做 我们是在Flamingo的Paradise旁边发现她的 |
[18:51] | We found her at Paradise and Flamingo. | |
[18:53] | What else would she be doing there? | 她上那还能干嘛 |
[19:10] | Okay,here we are. | 好的 找到了 |
[19:12] | Autopsy samples for Doe,Jane. | 无名尸99-103的尸检样本 |
[19:16] | 99-103. | |
[19:18] | Uh,most recent vic had traces of E in her system. | 最近这名体内发现了快乐丸 |
[19:21] | If this one does,too, there might be a connection. | 如果这个也有的话 那说明有联系 |
[19:23] | To a drug dealer from ten years ago? | 难道和10年前的毒贩子有联系 |
[19:25] | That’s kind of weak. | 有点牵强 |
[19:27] | Weak is the best that we have right now. | 牵强已经算是现有最好的线索了 |
[19:41] | Hodges ran the formalin-fixed tissue sample | Hodges通过GCMS检查了福尔马林里泡着的 |
[19:44] | from Jane Doe ’99 through GCMS. | 99年无名尸的皮肤组织样本 未发现快乐丸 |
[19:46] | There’s no traces of Ecstasy, | |
[19:48] | but he did find chloral hydrate. | 但是却发现了水合氯醛 |
[19:51] | Chloral hydrate is a hypnotic sedative. | 水合氯醛是一种迷幻剂 |
[19:54] | There were no traces of anything like that | 但在Veronica Sorensen体内并没有发现 |
[19:56] | found in Veronica Sorensen. | |
[19:58] | Which means if our guy still sedates his victims | 说明凶手还是会在窒息性爱之前 |
[20:00] | before sexually asphyxiating them, | 给她们下药的 |
[20:02] | whatever he’s using now isn’t leaving a trace. | 只是他现在用的药 没有留下什么痕迹 |
[20:16] | Warrick Brown. | |
[20:19] | Mike Keppler. | |
[20:20] | I know… | 我明白… |
[20:22] | You trying to do a geographic profile of your serial? | 你是要画连环杀手的犯罪地形图 |
[20:25] | Yeah,most of these guys tend to operate out of one place. | 一般这类人都会在一个区域作案 |
[20:29] | In theory, as the killer gets | 理论上 他们每次作案后 |
[20:31] | more and more comfortable with each act, | 会越来越适应该地区 |
[20:33] | the locations of the bodies should spiral outward | 所以尸体的位置应该是 |
[20:35] | from one central point. | 以围绕着一个中心点 |
[20:39] | I tell you one thing that your dump sites do have in common. | 我告诉你这些抛尸点的共性吧 |
[20:42] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[20:44] | When the bodies were found,the location that they were found in | 我们发现的抛尸地点 都是当时本市犯罪率最高的地区 |
[20:45] | at the time had the highest crime rate in the city. | |
[20:57] | Smart. | 真狡猾 那这里的”犯罪中心” |
[20:58] | The crime center sure seems | |
[21:00] | to move around pretty quickly here,huh? | 变化得还挺快 呃 是啊 在Vegas |
[21:01] | Well,in Vegas, | |
[21:03] | new is old in five years, old is history in ten, | 新东西5年就算旧的 10年的就算历史了 |
[21:06] | and nothing ever seems to leave a mark. | 而且很少会留下什么印记 |
[21:09] | Sounds refreshing. | 真新鲜 |
[21:15] | ’89 Jane Doe, this was your case. | 89年的无名尸是你的案子吧 |
[21:17] | One of the first homicides I ever worked. | 是我工作以来第一起谋杀案 |
[21:20] | Damn,I had good handwriting. | 该死 我字写得挺漂亮的吧 |
[21:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:24] | Come on,come on, I know you got company. | 快啊 快啊 肯定还有小伙伴的 耶 就是你 |
[21:27] | Yeah,that’s it. | |
[21:30] | Oh,man. | 哦 倒霉 |
[21:32] | You processed a mountain of evidence | 你检查了一堆证据 |
[21:34] | but didn’t turn up a single suspect. | 怎么一个嫌疑犯都没找着 |
[21:36] | It’s not my fault,man. | 可不是我的错 老兄 |
[21:38] | I had the scumbag dead to rights. | 我已经锁定那该死的混蛋了 |
[21:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[21:41] | There’s nothing here | 这里并没有说你… |
[21:42] | to indicate that you… | |
[21:45] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[21:46] | That’s the killer’s hair. | 这是凶手的毛发 |
[21:48] | You did note morphology consistent with the vic. | 你注意到死者的人体形态结构了吗 是的 但是毛发位置和方向都不对 |
[21:50] | Yeah, | |
[21:52] | but the position- location was all wrong. | |
[21:54] | I pulled that out of her navel,just that one hair. | 我是从她肚脐发现的 就这一根毛发 |
[21:57] | It was a sexual assault, | 既然是性侵犯 |
[21:58] | It had to be from the killer. | 肯定是凶手的 |
[22:03] | But I couldn’t prove it, so… I didn’t write it down. | 但我无法证实…所以没有写进报告 |
[22:07] | This hair had a tag. | 毛发上有毛囊 |
[22:10] | Did you run DNA? | 那查过DNA了么 |
[22:11] | In ’89? | 在89年吗 老兄 我们那时候才听说DNA而已 |
[22:13] | Man,we were just reading about DNA. | |
[22:15] | The only lab in the country | 全国只有一个能做的实验室在FBI 我那上司… |
[22:17] | that was doing that stuff was the FBI,and my supervisor– | |
[22:19] | he wouldn’t have called them in on a case like this. | 不会为这样一个案子而求助于他们的 |
[22:23] | I used to bust my ass | 我为了保证现场的完整累死累活 |
[22:25] | to keep a crime scene pristine, | |
[22:27] | and then some uniform would wobble over, | 来几个穿制服的 在那塞着汉堡 |
[22:29] | stuffing his face, | |
[22:31] | drop a hamburger wrapper right at my feet. | 然后把包装纸就扔在我脚下 |
[22:33] | Who the hell needs that? | 我要那东西干嘛 |
[22:38] | Man,if I had the tools you guys do today… | 老兄 我要是有你们现在这些工具… …我肯定是个破案高手 就这张最值钱 |
[22:42] | …I finally would have been a real hero. | |
[22:46] | There’s your money shot. | |
[22:50] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:51] | Did you preserve the hair? | 那毛发你保存了么 |
[22:53] | Permount on a microscope slide with a cover slip. | 显微镜小片 用纸包起来了 |
[22:56] | It should still be in Central Property. | 应该还在中心档案处 |
[23:08] | CLERK: Are your sure it’s really here? | 你确定是在这么 |
[23:10] | As I said when you called, we have no record. | 你打电话时候我就告诉你了 没有相关记录 |
[23:11] | Sir,I spent half the day at Central Property | 先生 我在你们这待了大半天了 |
[23:14] | going through their records. | 一直在查记录 根据案件记录 是89年年底转入的 再就没有还回去过 所以肯定是在这里的 好吧 |
[23:15] | Now,according to the case logs, it was transferred to this crt | |
[23:17] | in late 1989 and never returned. | |
[23:21] | So,it’s got to be here somewhere,okay? | |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:29] | So it is. | 就这个 |
[23:31] | Excuse me,bro. | 借过 老兄 |
[24:37] | HODGES: You rang? | 你打电话找我吗 是 我想求你帮个忙 Hodges 好的 这是什么东西 |
[24:39] | Yeah,I think I need a hand here,Hodges. | |
[24:41] | Well,what is this? | |
[24:43] | It’s from an ’89 Jane Doe. | 89年无名尸案的证据 |
[24:46] | I’m looking for anything probative that will help us out. | 我想找到些可以检验的东西 帮我们破案 |
[24:48] | Those look like rat droppings. | 我看那像老鼠屎 |
[24:50] | That’s because they are rat droppings,man. | 因为 它们就是老鼠屎 老兄 |
[24:53] | Are you familiar with the hantavirus? | 你知道鼠疫病菌么 |
[24:55] | Carried by rodents, transmitted to humans | 由啮齿类动物携带 可以传播给人类 |
[24:58] | when they inhale vapors | 不论是感染的尿液 唾液 粪便 |
[24:59] | from contaminated urine, saliva or feces. | 挥发都可以传染 |
[25:01] | That crap will kill you. | 那东西会要你命的 |
[25:01] | Hodges… | |
[25:02] | glove up. | 带上手套 |
[25:07] | If I start leaking blood from my eyeballs,I’m blaming you. | 如果我眼睛出血的话 我非砍死你不可 |
[25:37] | DR. Keppler? | |
[25:40] | Didn’t they give you an office? | 他们没分你间办公室么 |
[25:41] | I,uh… I like the noise. | 我 呃…喜欢周围有些声音 |
[25:44] | It helps me to concentrate. | 有助于我集中精力 我还是喜欢安静点 |
[25:46] | I prefer things quiet myself. | |
[25:47] | Of course,I am a pathologist. | 当然 我是个病理学家 |
[25:50] | Just over nine minutes to go in this quarter. | |
[25:53] | I reviewed that Jane Doe autopsy from ’75. | 我又查了一下75年的无名尸 |
[25:57] | That was fast. | 动作很快么 我看当时的检查也是很快的 |
[25:59] | Well,I’m sure the original examination was,too. | |
[26:03] | M.E. was a hack named Sam Barnard. | 当时法医叫Sam Barnard |
[26:05] | He,uh,retired a little while after I started. | 他在我接手之前不久退休的 我见过他一手拿手术刀切Y型口 |
[26:09] | Once saw him do a Y with a scalpel in one hand | |
[26:11] | and a hot dog in the other. | 另一只手拿着个热狗 |
[26:12] | I take it he wasn’t known for his,uh,rigorous analysis? | 我猜他不是以严格的分析而出名 |
[26:16] | He was known for liking hot dogs. | 他以喜欢热狗出名到是真的 |
[26:19] | Well,that’s just great. | 真是太好了 |
[26:21] | You know,if you really want to figure out what killed | 如果你真想查出来 |
[26:23] | your Jane Doe, | 无名尸的死因 |
[26:25] | there’s pretty much only one thing we can do. | 估计咱们还是有办法的 |
[27:26] | That one’s it. | 就是那个 |
[27:53] | See the sutured cut across the top of her head | 你们看到头部的缝合处和Y型切口了么 |
[27:56] | and the Y-incision? | |
[27:57] | No. It’s because they’re not there. | -没有 -因为根本没有切过 |
[28:00] | So the original M.E. didn’t even do an autopsy? | 你是说原来那法医根本没有做过尸检吗 |
[28:03] | What can I say? He was a lazy bastard. | 我能说什么 那个懒骨头 |
[28:05] | That’s criminal malfeasance. | 这是严重渎职 |
[28:07] | Well,if you want to tell him, I can dig him up,too. | 如果你想告诉他 我可以把他也挖出来 |
[28:09] | Ah,geez. | 啊 上帝 |
[28:11] | So what do you got? | 那你查到些什么 |
[28:12] | Check out the hyoid bone. | 看看她的舌骨 |
[28:15] | It’s fractured. | 已经折了 |
[28:17] | Yeah,it doesn’t take much force to do it, | 不用太大力就可以压折 所以有可能没什么外伤了 |
[28:18] | so it’s possible | |
[28:20] | there were no external marks. | |
[28:22] | But our girl was strangled. | 我们这位姑娘是被勒死的 |
[28:24] | So she is one of ours. | 那她也是受害人之一 |
[28:26] | Gum line filling. | 有齿龈填充物 银汞合金 |
[28:27] | Silver amalgam. | |
[28:29] | On the outside of the tooth? | 就包在牙外面 |
[28:31] | That’s a cheap way to do it. | 这样弄省钱 |
[28:32] | Old school. | 是老一套了 |
[28:34] | Nowadays,most dentists use epoxy | 现在 一般牙医都用环氧的 |
[28:37] | and other components to make it match the enamel. | 和其它成分组成与珐琅质相配的 |
[28:41] | I worked a mass fatality fire in Philly. | 我在Philly办过一个很大的火灾案 |
[28:43] | Learned a lot about teeth. | 学了很多关于牙齿的东西 |
[28:45] | Well,Veronica Sorensen had a similar filling in her mouth. | Veronica Sorensen的牙上也有相似的填充物 |
[28:50] | Jane Doe ’99 had traces of | 99年的无名尸体内含有水合氯醛 |
[28:52] | chloral hydrate in her system. | |
[28:54] | I read that dentists used to use it to sedate pediatric patients. | 我看过介绍 牙医用这种药 来镇静儿童患者 |
[28:58] | Looks like our guy might be a dentist. | 看来凶手可能是个牙医 |
[30:43] | Her name is Veronica Sorensen, and we believe | 她叫Veronica Sorensen 我们认为她可能来这里看过病 |
[30:45] | that she might have been a patient here. | |
[30:47] | Oh,yes… that pr girl. | 哦 是啊…那个可怜的姑娘 |
[30:51] | I saw her on the news. It’s terrible. | 我在新闻上看到了 真可怕 |
[30:57] | These girls,do you recognize any of them? | 这些姑娘呢 你认识她们么 |
[31:00] | Are those girls dead? | 她们都死了 |
[31:02] | We need you to look carefully at those,ma’am. | 你最好仔细看一看 女士 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t recognize them. | 对不起 我不认识她们 |
[31:15] | Well,we’re going to have to see your patient files | 我们想看一下你这里75年到99年的病人档案 |
[31:18] | from 1975 to ’99. | |
[31:20] | Oh,well,I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[31:22] | Inactive files aren’t kept past seven years. | 这里7年以上的档案就不留底了 |
[31:24] | We just don’t have the space. | 我们没那么大地方 |
[31:25] | Can you tell us who worked on Veronica Sorensen? | 那能不能告诉我们是谁给Veronica Sorensen治疗的 那我得查一查 |
[31:28] | I’ll have to check. | |
[31:31] | We have several dentists on staff. | 我们有好几个牙医 |
[31:33] | Even a few dental students who volunteer. | 还有一些学牙医的志愿者学生 |
[31:37] | There we are. | 找到了 |
[31:40] | She saw Dr. Dave. | 她看过Dave医生 |
[31:43] | That’s Dr. David Lowry. | 就是David Lowry医生 |
[31:45] | Everyone around here calls him Dr. Dave. | 我们这里都叫他Dave医生 |
[31:47] | How long has Dr. Dave been working here? | 那Dave医生在这里工作多久了 |
[31:50] | Oh,as long as I have. | 和我一样长 |
[31:52] | And I’m going on my 32nd year. | 我已经是第32个年头了 |
[31:54] | Could you ask him to step out,please? | 那能不能叫他出来一下呢 |
[31:55] | We’d like to speak with him. | 我们想跟他谈谈 |
[31:57] | It’s 1:15. | 现在是1:15分 |
[32:00] | He’s at the Quality Cafe, around the corner on Fremont. | 他应该在品味咖啡店 就在Fremont街角 左边第二排座位 |
[32:02] | Second booth on the left | |
[32:05] | facing the counter. | 面朝着柜台坐 |
[32:07] | The man is nothing if not predictable. | 他是个很一成不变的人 |
[32:12] | Dr. David Lowry? | David Lowry医生 |
[32:15] | Everybody calls me Dr. Dave. | 大家都叫我Dave医生 |
[32:17] | I’m Catherine Willows. | 我是Catherine Willows |
[32:18] | This is Michael Keppler. We’re from the Crime Lab. | 他是Michael Keppler 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[32:21] | Please,join me. | 来 一起喝一杯 |
[32:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:27] | Dr. Lowry,we’d like to ask you about | Lowry医生 我们就你的一个病人 |
[32:29] | one of your patients… | 问你几个问题… |
[32:31] | Veronica Sorensen. | |
[32:34] | Is this your work? | 这是你帮她做的么 |
[32:36] | That was a very sad business. | 提起她还挺难过的 |
[32:39] | She was a lovely,young girl. | 她长得可爱又年轻 |
[32:42] | She had a gum-line cavity. | 她已经有牙洞了 |
[32:44] | Now,normally, | 一般来说 |
[32:46] | I would have used enamel resin | 我们都会用珐琅树脂 |
[32:49] | to match the teeth,but this was on the inside of her mouth, | 可以和牙匹配 但她坏的在里面 |
[32:52] | so I used amalgam to fill it because it was less expensive, | 所以我用汞合金填的 因为便宜一些 她担心费用 而且… 最后她也没交上钱 |
[32:56] | and she was worried about the cost,and… | |
[32:59] | her bill was never paid. | |
[33:04] | Are these your work as well? | 这些也是你做的么 |
[33:08] | I have no idea– I was… | 我不知道 我… |
[33:11] | I was seeing a lot of patients over the years. | 这些年给很多病人看病 |
[33:17] | Do you know their names? I mean, that might ring a bell. | 那你记得她们名字么 我是说看有没有印象 不 我们也不知道她们是谁 |
[33:19] | No,we don’t know who they are. | |
[33:24] | Do you ever use chloral hydrate? | 那你用过水合氯醛么 现在没人用水合氯醛了 太危险了 |
[33:25] | No one uses chloral hydrate anymore. It’s too dangerous. | |
[33:31] | Hmm… | |
[33:35] | I just feel so awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[33:37] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[33:39] | I brightened her smile. | 我让她笑容闪亮 |
[33:43] | Perhaps that’s what attracted her predator. | 也许正是这个吸引了袭击她的人 |
[33:50] | Oh,well… | |
[33:52] | you’ll forgive,but if you don’t have any more questions, | 请原谅 如果没什么问题了 |
[33:55] | I really should get back to my office. | 我得回办公室了 |
[34:01] | Whoever did your mouth… | 不管你的牙医是谁… |
[34:03] | he does lovely work. | 他做得真是漂亮 谢谢 明天见 Dave医生 |
[34:09] | See you tomorrow, Dr. Dave. | |
[34:16] | I don’t know,kind of reminds me of my Uncle Ralph. | 不知道为什么 他让我想起我叔叔Ralph |
[34:19] | Except for the serial killer part,I hope. | 当然除了连环杀手那部分 我很久没见他了 天晓得 |
[35:14] | In the original photograph, | 在原来那张相片上 |
[35:15] | it would’ve looked like a severe bruise. | 看上去擦伤比较严重 |
[35:17] | But there’s a lot of information in the negative. | 但在底片上查到很多 |
[35:19] | You know,back in the day, | 因为在以前那时候 |
[35:21] | they didn’t have the capability to see this stuff. | 他们没有这样的处理能力 |
[35:23] | Pretty distinct impressions of the six upper teeth. | 上面第六颗牙有很明显的特征 |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 两颗前牙之间有很小的间隙 |
[35:27] | And here,there’s a small gap between the two front teeth. | |
[35:30] | Did Dr. Dave have a space between his teeth? | Dave医生的前牙间有空隙么 |
[35:33] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[35:35] | But you can’t go in there, because he’s with a patient. | 你们不能进去 他在给病人看病 |
[35:44] | Dr. Lowry, | Lowry医生 |
[35:45] | would you please come with us? | 可不可以和我们走一趟 |
[35:49] | Euginia has been seeing me for,um, | Euginia已经在我这看病… |
[35:52] | how many years, my dear? | 多少年了 亲爱的 |
[35:57] | I think it’s much longer than that. | 我估计还要长吧 |
[36:00] | I’d like to finish Euginia up before the Novocain wears off. | 我想在麻药失效以前帮Euginia弄好 |
[36:03] | We’ve got a court order | 我们有法庭的传票 |
[36:05] | to collect a bite impression from you. | 采集你的牙齿咬痕 |
[36:07] | Is this about these young girls? | 还是为那些小姑娘么 |
[36:10] | I think you know what this is about,Dr. Lowry. | 我想你应该知道是为什么 Lowry医生 |
[36:12] | You’re gonna need to come down to the crime lab with us. | 你最好跟我们去一下犯罪实验室 |
[36:14] | Bite impression. | 牙齿咬痕 |
[36:17] | Couldn’t we just do that here? | 不能在这弄么 |
[36:19] | It’ll save us all a lot of time and trouble, | 那能省不少时间 也很方便 |
[36:21] | unless of course, | 除非… |
[36:23] | embarrassing me in front of my patient is your real intent. | 你们其实是非要我在病人面前难堪 |
[36:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | Okay. Euginia? | 好吧 Euginia |
[36:39] | I’m going to have you wait in Exam Four, | 你到第四检查室等我一下 |
[36:42] | and I’ll be in there in just a short while. | 我马上就回来 |
[36:44] | No,come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[36:47] | Let’s see,just… | 好吧 |
[36:48] | And you know the upper right teeth weorked on? | 上面右边的牙齿现在快好了 |
[36:51] | Well,they’re looking fine. | 看上去很漂亮 |
[37:01] | That’s too much water. | 你放太多水了 |
[37:02] | It will never set. | 永远都干不了 |
[37:05] | We’ve got time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[37:09] | Young lady, please,please,please, | 女士 拜托 |
[37:11] | let me do this. | 让我来吧 |
[37:12] | I have much more practice. | 我比你有经验 |
[37:14] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[37:20] | You know… | 你看… |
[37:21] | I don’t believe courts accept | 我没想到法庭现在还把牙印作为证据接受 |
[37:25] | bite mark evidence much anymore. | |
[37:27] | No,they’d much rather have | 不 他们是更愿意把伤口 周围唾液的DNA当作证据 |
[37:29] | DNA from saliva around wound. | |
[37:33] | I’ve gotten convictions from bite marks. | 我们单凭咬痕也定过凶手的罪 |
[37:35] | Not many,I suspect. | 估计并不多吧 |
[37:40] | Do you know that our teeth | 你知道么 我们的牙齿 一生中其实是不停地在移动的 |
[37:44] | continuously migrate | |
[37:45] | through our entire life? | |
[37:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:52] | tN Dental forensics | 所以齿痕检验 |
[37:54] | is definitely an inexact science. | 绝对不是一项精准的科学 |
[38:23] | We could probably match four out of six. | 我们只能和旁边的4颗匹配 |
[38:27] | That’s not enough for a conviction. | 那用来定罪并不够 |
[38:30] | Has to be. | 必须得够 |
[38:32] | It’s all we’ve got. | 这是我们所有的赌注了 |
[38:36] | The killer’s left front incisor is misaligned. | 凶手的左前门牙位置不正 |
[38:40] | Dr. Dave’s smile is perfect. | Dave医生笑起来 毫无异样 |
[38:43] | Would you go to a dentist with bad teeth? | 你牙齿坏了会去看牙医么 |
[38:51] | So we’re all on the same page,right? | 我们所得到的情况都一样 是吗 |
[38:54] | About giving the man to these girls. | 有关于这老头跟那些姑娘的 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:57] | So,Mike,the Viewing Room is down the end of the hall. | 那 Mike 观察室在走廊尽头 |
[38:59] | Wait,why don’t you go in and I’ll watch. | 等下 为什么你不进去 让我看呢 |
[39:01] | What makes you think he’s gonna talk to me? | 你凭什么认为他会对我开口 |
[39:04] | Because I have a pretty good feeling | 因为我有强烈的感觉 |
[39:05] | he’s not gonna talk to me. | 他是什么都不会告诉我的 |
[39:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:15] | Dr. Lowry,I’d like to show you a bite impression | Lowry医生 我们想给你看一个咬痕 |
[39:19] | that we’re using as evidence in the Sorensen case. | 是在Sorensen案子中我们的证据 |
[39:22] | There are similarities. | 有一些相似之处 |
[39:25] | But I don’t think it’s conclusive. | 但是并不能定论 |
[39:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:28] | The left front incisor doesn’t match, | 左前门牙不符 |
[39:30] | and there’s a sizable gap | 而且两个门牙间有个可见的空隙 |
[39:33] | between the two front teeth. | |
[39:37] | But then we found these. | 但是我们又发现了这些 |
[39:39] | We subpoenaed your peonal records. | 我们又索取了你的牙医记录 |
[39:40] | You go to a good dentist. | 你的牙医也不错 |
[39:42] | In late 1989, | 1989年末的时候 |
[39:43] | you had a cosmetic surgery to repair | 你做了个小小的整容手术 |
[39:47] | a sizable gap between your two front teeth. | 修复你两个前门牙之间的空隙 |
[39:50] | Diastema. It’s called diastema. | 间裂隙 那应该叫间裂隙 |
[39:53] | We used the X-rays taken before the procedure | 所以用你手术前的X光片比对了一下 发现与你1989年的牙齿痕迹是一致的 |
[39:56] | to modify your dental model so that it matched | |
[40:00] | the configuration of your teeth in 1989. | |
[40:02] | This is the new overlay. | 这是新的咬痕图 |
[40:08] | Very impressive. | 非常不错 |
[40:13] | You make a good case. | 你们案子破得不错 |
[40:16] | Wasn’t easy,Dr. Lowry. | 不容易啊 Lowry医生 |
[40:17] | You cover your tracks well. | 你隐藏得很好 |
[40:19] | Dr. Dave,please, call me Dr. Dave. | Dave医生 请叫我Dave医生 |
[40:25] | Jane Doe in 1975, | 1975年的无名尸 |
[40:27] | Jane Doe in 1989, and Jane Doe,1999. | 1989年的无名尸 1999年的无名尸 |
[40:31] | Three girls | |
[40:32] | without identities. | 三个没有身份的姑娘 |
[40:34] | You were the last person to see them alive. | 你是最后见过她们的人 |
[40:36] | You know their names. | 你知道他们的名字 |
[40:37] | Tell us. | 你告诉我们吧 |
[40:40] | You have two daughters, don’t you,Dr. Lowry? | 你有两个女儿 是不是 Lowry医生 |
[40:45] | This is the most cryptic conversation | 这是我从医学院毕业之后 |
[40:48] | I’ve had since dental school. | 经历的最奇怪的谈话 |
[40:50] | All right,let me clear it up for you. | 好吧 我给你说清楚些 |
[40:52] | The last time you moved as a free man | 你从走进这个屋子开始 |
[40:54] | was when you walked into this room. | 你就再不可能是个自由人了 |
[40:56] | When you leave here,you’re gonna be charged with murder. | 等你再走出去 就是个背负谋杀罪名的人 |
[40:58] | So do yourself a favor, | 就算为了你自己 |
[41:00] | give us the identity of these three girls, | 把这三个姑娘的身份告诉我们 |
[41:02] | and you might spare yourself the death penalty. | 可能会免除你的死罪 |
[41:04] | At my age,I’ll die before that happens. | 我这个岁数 说不定没处决我就已经死了 |
[41:07] | So what do you have to lose? | 那你还怕损失什么呢 |
[41:09] | I don’t want to degrade | 我不想破坏我甜美的回忆 |
[41:12] | the sweetness of my memories. | |
[41:17] | My memories are all I have left. | 我现在只剩回忆了 |
[41:19] | I can’t imagine that you didn’t feel something | 对于这些姑娘你难道一点点感觉都没有么 |
[41:21] | for these girls at some point. | |
[41:23] | We’re just asking you | 我们就是想让你帮忙 |
[41:25] | to help us return them to their families. | 让她们能回到家人那里 |
[41:27] | What benefit would I get from doing this? | 那我能有什么好处 |
[41:30] | You might sleep better at night. | 也许你会睡得安心些 |
[41:32] | I sleep fine, thank you very much. | 我睡得挺好的 谢谢你关心 |
[41:36] | I’ve always considered that a key to my good health. | 而且我身体这么好 正是因为我睡眠好 |
[41:39] | So none of this bothers you? | 那你一点也不会不安么 |
[41:44] | My life has been blessed. | 我这一辈子是有福的 |
[41:47] | I was married to a kind woman. | 娶了个好老婆 |
[41:49] | Just lost her a few years ago. | 几年前刚刚去世 |
[41:51] | We raised two children. | 抚养了两个孩子 |
[41:53] | One of them is an oral surgeon, the other one is a homemaker. | 一个是口腔医生 一个是家庭主妇 |
[41:56] | And you don’t care how this might affect them? | 这些对她们会有怎样的影响 你无所谓么 |
[41:59] | They’ll be horrified,of course. | 她们会被吓坏的 |
[42:01] | They’re not monsters. | 她们又不是怪物 |
[42:03] | Well,I’m sure the judge will take that into consideration. | 我想法官会考虑到这点的 |
[42:07] | You’re not listening. | 你没听明白么 |
[42:09] | I don’t feel bad about what I’ve done. | 我对自己所做的一切并不感到后悔 |
[42:12] | I feel disappointed that I’ve been caught, | 只是自己被抓 觉得很失望 |
[42:15] | but I tend to take the long view of things. | 但是从长远来看 |
[42:19] | I’ve had a wonderful life, | 我这辈子是精彩的 |
[42:22] | and I know that all things human | 而且你知道 |
[42:26] | eventually must end. | 人终有一死 |
[43:15] | You have no new messages. | 你没有任何新留言 |