Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] There’s an Amber Alert this evening in Clark County 黄色警报 今晚在Clark郡
[00:24] for two missing boys. 有两个男孩失踪了
[00:26] Okay, we have two missing criticals¡­ 好的 有两个失踪的小孩…
[00:28] Jason Crowley, age 11¡­ Jason Crowley 11岁…
[00:30] black, male, four-foot-six. 黑人 男性 4.6英尺高
[00:32] Lucas Hanson¡­ age ten, Caucasian, Lucas Hanson…10岁 白种人
[00:35] male, five feet. Now, uh, 男性 5英尺 现在…呃
[00:37] the boys were last seen at this location at 15:30 hours¡­ 他们最后被人们看到 是在这里 下午3:30
[00:40] Jason Crowley’s house. 在Jason Crowley家附近
[00:41] Jason lives with his grandfather, Terrance Crowley. Jason和他爷爷Terrance Crowley住在一起
[00:44] The address is on your handouts. 地址已经发到你们手上
[00:46] Terrance Crowley assumed Terrance Crowley还以为他们待在Lucas家
[00:47] that they were staying at Lucas’ house.
[00:49] Dawn Hanson, Lucas’s mother, Dawn Hanson 也就是Lucas的妈妈
[00:51] returned home from work at 21:00 hours. 是晚上9点下班回到家的
[00:53] She assumed they were at Terrance Crowley’s house. 她以为他们在Terrance Crowley家
[00:56] She reported them missing at 24:00 hours. 她是晚上12点报警的
[00:58] Now, we searched the schools, playgrounds, basketball courts. 我们已经搜查了学校 操场 篮球场
[01:02] Found nothing. 什么也没发现 警犬已经到过现场
[01:02] Canine is on the scene. 警犬已经到过现场
[01:04] Neither of the boys carried cell phones or pagers. 两个孩子没有电话 也没传呼机
[01:06] Now, any questions? 现在 有什么问题么
[01:08] Boys ever run away before? No, and, uh, -他们以前出走过么 -没有 呃…
[01:10] we interviewed the teachers at the school, 我们还问过学校的老师
[01:12] and according to them, they’re both good kids. 据他们讲 他俩都很乖
[01:15] Any, uh, distinguishing features or marks? 呃 有没有什么特征或记号
[01:16] Well, as you can see, 你们也可以看到
[01:17] Jason wears glasses, but that’s it. Yeah? Jason带眼镜 就没别的了
[01:19] Did Amber Alerts go out to any other states? 黄色警报有没有发到其它各州
[01:21] Amber Alerts have gone out 黄色警报已经发到
[01:23] to the states of Utah, California… 犹他 加州…
[01:30] Okay, so what does your arson have to do with my missing kids? 你这纵火案跟我那起失踪小朋友有什么关系
[01:33] Upon initial search of the premises, 据我们初步勘查现场
[01:35] farmer located one adult male 有个农民发现了一个成年男士
[01:37] unconscious on the living room floor. 躺在起居室的地板上 已经不省人事了
[01:39] His name’s Carl Fisher. 他叫Carl Fisher
[01:41] Paramedics have him on the bumper now. 医护人员正在车上进行治疗
[01:42] Once he came around, he started claiming 他一醒过来就告诉我们
[01:45] every time there’s an Amber Alert, 每次发布黄色警报
[01:47] somebody tries to kill him. 总有人来收拾他
[01:48] Child molester. 是个猥亵儿童的吗
[01:50] Tier Two, by his own admission. 二级猥亵罪 他自己承认的
[01:59] Excuse me, 打扰一下 Fisher先生么 我是Gil Grissom
[02:01] Mr. Fisher? My name’s Gil Grissom.
[02:02] I’m with the Crime Lab. 是犯罪实验室的
[02:06] What happened to your shoes? 你的鞋呢
[02:07] They’re in the house. 还在屋里
[02:08] I was asleep. 我正在睡觉
[02:10] Are you familiar with the names Lucas Hanson or Jason Crowley? 你听过这两个名字么 Lucas Hanson和Jason Crowley
[02:14] The kids from the Amber Alert? 黄色警报里那两个孩子
[02:16] No, sir. 没听过 警官
[02:18] I’m a convicted pedophile. 我是个有恋童癖的人
[02:19] That would be a violation 如果我认识他们 那属于违反假释条款
[02:21] of my parole.
[02:24] Which is it¡­ boys or girls? 你恋的是…男孩还是女孩
[02:26] Boys. 男孩
[02:29] Preteen. 不到10岁的那种
[02:31] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你怎么看我的
[02:33] No, you don’t. 不见得 你不得而知
[03:11] Don’t know what woke me up, the smoke or the fire. 我也不知道怎么醒的 是烟还是火
[03:16] Next thing I remember, I was outside, 等我再有意识 我已经在外面了
[03:18] looking up at the paramedics. 看着那些医护人员
[03:19] Hold out your hands, please. 请把你的手伸出来
[03:22] Turn them over. 再转一下
[03:26] So, uh, can you account for your whereabouts the last 24 hours? 你能不能把近24小时你的行程说一下
[03:29] I worked from 6:00 until 2:00 p.m., 我从早上6点一直工作到下午2点
[03:32] and then I went straight home. 然后我直接回家
[03:34] Where do you work? 你在哪上班
[03:35] At the feed lot off Highway 111. 在111高速路旁那个育肥场
[03:38] I’ve got a Masters in English Literature. 我拿过一个英国文学的硕士学位
[03:39] I used to teach high school. 以前是教高中的
[03:41] Let me guess¡­ the kids loved you. 我来猜一下吧…孩子很喜欢你
[03:43] Someone set fire to my house. I almost died. 有人放火烧了我家 我差点死了
[03:45] Why don’t you ask me about that? Okay. -你为什么不问问这件事 -好吧
[03:47] Who would want to barbecue you? 那是谁想烧死你呢
[03:49] My neighbors make it clear 我那些邻居每天都
[03:52] every day how they feel about me. 很明显地向我表示他们的不满
[03:54] I would start with Mr. Hamilton. 就先从Hamilton先生说起
[03:56] He threw a rock through my window a few months back 几个月前他向我家窗户扔石头
[03:58] when a little girl went missing. 那时候 有个小姑娘失踪了
[03:59] Hamilton… he barely finished high school. Hamilton…他连高中都没上完
[04:03] He has a lot of displaced anger. 有很多莫名的愤怒
[04:05] You’re not writing any of this down. 你为什么不记下来
[04:08] I have a good memory. 我记忆力很好
[04:09] Listen, I’ve called you guys half a dozen times 听着 在过去两年里
[04:11] in the past two years. 我向你们警察报过很多次警
[04:12] I’ve had my house graffitied, my windows broken, 我的房子被乱涂乱画 窗户被打破了
[04:14] my tires slashed. Well, you know, Carl, -车胎被划破 -其实 Carl
[04:17] sometimes bad things happen to bad people. 有时候 坏事是会发生在坏人身上的
[04:21] But I’ll tell you what¡­ 那我告诉你吧…
[04:23] I’ll let you file a formal complaint 你可以写份书面的投诉
[04:24] down at the police station. 交到警局
[04:28] I got to go. You all right here? 我得走了 你好了么
[04:30] I’m almost done. 我马上就好
[04:35] I’ve been living right the past five years 我从监狱出来这5年
[04:37] since I got out of prison. 我一直好好生活
[04:38] I haven’t gone near a child. 从来没接近过小孩
[04:40] I go to a support group every week. 每周都会去一个辅助小组
[04:41] I’ve even lectured social workers 给那些社工们上课
[04:42] on how to recognize sexual predators. 教他们如何认出有性侵犯倾向的人
[04:44] Ask my parole officer. 你可问我假释官
[04:48] Doesn’t that count for something? 难道这些事都白做了么
[04:51] I don’t know. 不知道
[04:53] But it doesn’t change anything, does it? 但是 别人对你的看法确实没什么改变 是不是
[04:57] Police have no new clues 警方并未掌握任何新线索
[04:59] in the disappearance 在两位小男孩失踪一案上
[05:00] of ten-year-old Lucas Hanson and 11-year-old Jason Crowley. 10岁大的Lucas Hanson和11岁大的Jason Crowley
[05:04] Teachers and classmates are planning a six p.m. vigil at Rockwater Elementary…
[05:07] I got your message. You said it was urgent. 我收到你的信息了 你说是很紧急的情况
[05:09] You told me to go home and look around. 你让我回家看一看
[05:10] That’s what I did. My ex took ’em. 我照做了 是我前夫干的 Hanson太太 我记得你跟我说
[05:11] Mrs. Hanson, I thought you told me that
[05:14] your ex-husband wasn’t involved in Lucas’ life. 你前夫跟Lucas已经不大来往了
[05:16] He doesn’t care about Lucas. 他根本不关心Lucas
[05:18] He barely uses his visitation, and then, six months ago, 他几乎就没用过他的探视权 结果半年前
[05:22] I don’t know, he-he got into some kind of trouble. 他可能是惹了什么麻烦
[05:24] He started coming around when Lucas was home alone. 他总在Lucas一个人在家的时候回来
[05:27] He’d gone 翻我的信 我的支票本
[05:28] through my mail, my checkbook.
[05:30] He-He stole our TVs. 他…他还偷了我们的电视
[05:33] Daddy, please. 爸爸 求求你了
[05:34] Mama said she’s gonna call the cops. 妈妈说 你这样她会报警的
[05:36] Put it back. 把它放回去吧
[05:37] Your mom can do whatever she wants. 随便你妈妈怎样
[05:39] I paid for this. It’s mine. 是我买的 这就是我的
[05:44] So I told Lucas that he couldn’t be home alone anymore, 所以我告诉Lucas 以后他不能一个人在家待着
[05:48] and I took his key. 我就拿走了他的钥匙
[05:50] You locked your son out of his own house? 你把自己儿子关在家外面
[05:53] I made arrangements 我和Jason的爷爷说好了
[05:54] with Jason’s grandpa.
[05:55] The hide-a-key is for emergencies only. 藏起来的钥匙是为了应急的
[05:58] So it’s possible that Lucas took the key. 那会不会是Lucas自己拿了钥匙
[06:00] Lucas…
[06:03] Lucas always drops his book bag Lucas都会把书包扔在走廊里 然后打开电视
[06:06] in the hallway and turns on the TV.
[06:10] I bought him a new one. 我给他又买了台新的
[06:12] I’m positive he didn’t came home. 所以我肯定 他没有回过家
[06:15] Okay, all right, all right. 好的 好吧 好吧
[06:17] Give me an address for your ex-husband. 把你前夫的地址告诉我
[06:21] 225-IHG.
[06:24] That sounds like a license plate. 听着像是个车牌照
[06:26] Yeah, well, he moves around a lot. 是的 他总是搬家
[06:29] Practically lives out of his car. 基本上 他就住在他的车上
[06:31] He… He runs 他…他在I-15那开了家脱衣舞店
[06:32] a stripper circuit on I-15.
[06:35] Mrs. Hanson, Have you ever seen this man? Hanson太太 你见过这个人么
[06:38] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[06:40] Uh, he’s a person of interest. 呃 他只是我们比较感兴趣的一个人
[06:42] Lucas knows better than that. Lucas不会那样的
[06:45] You don’t talk to strangers. 不会跟陌生人讲话的
[06:47] Ah, it’s okay. Uh, yeah. 好的 明白了
[06:48] Put out a broadcast on Perry Hanson. 发个通告 搜捕Perry Hanson
[06:53] Look, Jason and Lucas probably Jason和Lucas可能就是离家出走了
[06:54] just ran away.
[06:55] They’re at that age. 正是他们这么大的
[06:57] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吧
[06:58] Well, kids with no money 小孩没有钱 没地方去 肯定会很快就回家的 你知道想抓到他们有多难么
[06:59] and no place to go usually come home quickly.
[07:01] Do you know how hard it would be to catch them?
[07:04] Lucas is a big boy. Lucas已经长很高了
[07:05] And Jason… 还有Jason…
[07:06] Jason is fast. Jason跑得也快
[07:09] The red one is Jason’s. 那个红包就是Jason的
[07:11] Your grandson’s into sports, huh? 你孙子喜欢运动 呃
[07:14] Yeah, you’d think. 你以为呐
[07:15] Plays them damn video games. 天天就玩那些电子游戏
[07:16] That’s all he wants to do. 啥也不想干
[07:18] I told him I don’t allow that stuff in my house. 我告诉他 我屋里不许玩那些东西
[07:20] Boys need fresh air and sunshine. 小男孩应该呼吸新鲜空气 多见见阳光
[07:22] Uh, we haven’t been able to reach 我们没找到Jason的爸爸
[07:24] Jason’s father.
[07:25] Have you spoken to him? 你和他联系过
[07:27] You know, my son fell apart when his wife died. 我儿媳妇去世以后 我儿子很受打击
[07:31] Quit his job. 辞了工作
[07:33] I was basically taking care of both of them. 其实他们父子两个都是我在照顾
[07:35] And then he got a great opportunity in Houston. 后来他在休斯敦有个很好的机会
[07:38] Couldn’t get Jason into a school until next semester, so I said 要到下个学期Jason才可以转学
[07:41] I’d keep him until then. 所以我答应看他到那个时候
[07:45] How do those dogs find people? 那些狗怎么找人 和电影里一样
[07:48] Just like the movies,
[07:50] they sniff them out. 他们可以闻出来
[07:51] Bet it’s expensive, huh? 那很费钱的吧 呃
[07:54] You worried about the money? 你很担心钱的问题
[07:55] Let me tell you something. 你们听我说
[07:57] Boys are gonna walk right in here 这两孩子肯定会回来的
[07:58] just like that runaway bride. 就像好些落跑新娘一样 你们这些人到处乱看 到时候会赔我一大笔钱 走着瞧
[08:00] And you people are gonna be
[08:01] handing me a bill for all the looking, you watch.
[08:13] Hey. 嘿
[08:15] Hey.
[08:16] I talked with the neighbors. 我问过邻居了
[08:17] A Mrs. Hamilton says she walked her dogs around 6:00 last night. 有个Hamilton太太说她昨晚6点钟出来溜狗
[08:21] She saw Carl watering his outside plants. 她看到Carl在外面给花花草草浇水 就他一个人 她还告诉我 天黑以后
[08:23] He was alone.
[08:24] She also said that after dark,
[08:26] everyone locks up their doors, and the kids stay inside. 每个人都会锁门 让孩子待在家里
[08:28] And let me guess. 让我帮你说吧
[08:30] Nobody saw or heard anything, right? 没有任何人看到异常的事情 对吧
[08:32] Right. Right. -是的 -好吧
[08:33] What do you got? 你找到什么了
[08:35] Based on the burn pattern, 根据这些燃烧的痕迹 起火的源头一定是这里
[08:36] the origin of the fire was definitely here.
[08:39] I detected an accelerant on the front 我在车面前 地上都发现了助燃剂 成分都是汽油 车的后座却是完好的 所以我想 火从车上窜到房子 速度很快
[08:41] of the car, and on the ground, both consistent with gasoline.
[08:44] Now, the back seat’s still intact, so I figure
[08:46] the fire jumped from the car to the house and fast.
[08:56] Check this out. 看看这个
[09:01] Full shoe impression on the concrete. 水泥地上 完整的鞋印
[09:04] Someone stepped in the accelerant 在车被点着之前
[09:06] before the car was lit. 有人踩在助燃剂上了
[09:14] Treads lead toward the street. 鞋印方向是走向街上
[09:17] Could’ve been a neighbor. 有可能是邻居
[09:18] Could’ve been anybody. 可能是任何人
[09:46] Well, so far, the only prints I found 目前 我在卧室找到的指纹
[09:48] in the bedroom are Carl Fisher’s. 都是Carl Fisher自己的 床上没有精液 也没迹象表明 这里出现过儿童
[09:50] No semen stains in the bed.
[09:51] And nothing to indicate children.
[09:54] Well, there’s tons of these. 这里的证据可多了
[09:56] What’s that? 都是些什么
[09:58] Spencer’s Last Straw, Wiz Kids, Mayhem and McCabe, 《Spencer最后的稻草》、《魔法小子》 《Mayhem和McCabe》 (游戏名)
[10:02] Secret City. 《神秘城市》
[10:02] Guy lives in a trailer. 这人住在辆拖车里 开的是辆老款Mercury
[10:04] He drives an old Mercury.
[10:05] He has a ton of expensive DVDs and video games. 有一大堆DVD和游戏盘
[10:09] There’s gummi bears and chips 满地的小熊饼和暑条
[10:10] on the floor.
[10:12] House might as well be made out of gingerbread. 这房子说不定都是姜汁饼干做的呢
[10:19] Vehicle matched the description. 就是这辆车 符合牌照特征 想拦下他的时候 他想甩掉我们
[10:21] Went to pull him over, he tried to split on us.
[10:24] Perry Hanson? 你是Perry Hanson
[10:26] So, Mr. Hanson, where are the boys? Hanson先生 小男孩们呢 什么男孩
[10:29] Which boys?
[10:31] Lucas and Jason. Lucas和Jason
[10:32] My kid, Lucas? 我儿子Lucas
[10:34] What, did he ditch school or something? 他是逃课了 还是怎么了
[10:36] No, he’s missing, and so is his best friend. 他失踪了 一起失踪的还有他的好朋友
[10:37] You mean, you didn’t hear the Amber Alert, 你没听到黄色警报 没查收一下你的信息
[10:39] or check your messages?
[10:40] You don’t have to talk to him, okay, Perry? 你没必要跟他讲话 Perry
[10:42] See, I know the frickin’ Constitution. 听着 我最了解那该死的宪法了 那是肯定的
[10:43] I bet you do.
[10:45] Somebody get Ben Franklin out of here. 把这个”Ben Franklin”带走
[10:47] Don’t… -女士 -别说…
[10:49] You didn’t have to cuff us, you know? 你不用把我们拷起来
[10:51] It’s not like we’re frickin’ terrorists. 我们又不是什么恐怖分子
[11:19] You want to tell me what Jason Crowley’s 你解释一下吧 为什么Jason Crowley的棒球手套在你车里
[11:21] baseball glove is doing in your car?
[11:24] Lucas must’ve left it there. 肯定是Lucas忘在那的
[11:26] I don’t know, man, kids are 我也不知道
[11:28] always taking each other’s crap. Yeah, well, 小孩儿都互相乱拿东西的
[11:29] I’m not taking any more of yours. You’re under arrest. 我是不会乱拿你的东西的 你现在被捕了
[11:37] Got something here. 发现些东西
[11:40] Lucas was last seen Lucas最后被人见到时候
[11:41] wearing khaki-colored board shorts. 穿的是卡其色的肥短裤 这地区常接到报警
[11:43] I’ve had calls here before.
[11:45] A lot of these houses are vacant. 这些房子都是空的
[11:46] Perfect place for a little 很适合搞点有隐私的活动
[11:47] privacy.
[11:49] Okay, let’s get around this fence. 好的 咱们整掉这些栅栏吧
[11:53] Okay, let’s hear it. 好的 开始听你说
[11:54] You know my ex is crazy, right? 我前妻有问题 你知道吧
[11:56] Always been a drama queen. 她最会演戏了
[11:58] She probably told you that I stole the TV. 她肯定还说 电视是我偷走的 我根本不在乎什么电视 你最后一次回那个家是什么时候 我走那天…从来没回去过
[12:01] I don’t care about the TV.
[12:02] When was the last time you were in your house?
[12:04] Day I left¡­ I’ve never been back.
[12:08] I found this in your car. 我在你车里发现的
[12:10] Guess whose front door it opens? 知道是开哪个门的么
[12:15] Look… 听我说…
[12:17] my ex will hardly even let me see my kid. 我前妻根本不让我见我儿子
[12:19] You know, not until I pay up on the vaginamony that I owe. 必须让我还清所有的抚养费
[12:23] And that’s illegal. She doesn’t care. 全是胡扯 她根本不管
[12:25] Yesterday, I-I just wanted to see my boy. 昨天 我…我就是想看看我儿子
[12:28] You know? So I went over there and he wasn’t home. 我去过那 但是他不在家
[12:31] I guess I forgot to leave the key. 我可能是忘了把钥匙留在那了
[12:33] Another sad, suffering single dad. 又是个悲伤 难过的单身爸爸 你最好找到我儿子 如果我是你 我会先从Dawn那些男朋友查起
[12:35] You better find my kid.
[12:37] And if I were you, I’d start with Dawn’s boyfriends.
[12:39] Oh, if you were me. 如果你是我哦
[12:41] She only dates scumbags and bottom-feeders. 她就乐意跟那些流氓 垃圾混
[12:43] At least I never been in prison. Well, that can change. -至少我没进过监狱 -那可不一定
[12:48] LVPD. LV警局
[12:51] Kitchen’s clear. -没人 -没人 没人
[12:57] Clear!
[13:12] Closet’s clear. 壁橱没人
[13:14] Check the rest of the house. 再查查别的地方
[13:28] It’s the door itself, not what’s inside. 在这个门上 不是门后面
[13:33] There was a struggle here. I’ve got blood… 这里有过打斗 发现有血迹…
[13:35] and short dark hairs caught in the wood. 短的黑色的头发 夹在木缝里
[13:38] Could be Jason’s. 有可能是Jason的
[13:41] We’ve got tags. 还有些头发
[13:46] Blood smear. 血迹
[13:47] That’s far enough away from the door. 这血迹离门很远
[13:49] It’s possibly a separate event. 可能是另一场打斗
[13:55] Toys and candy. 玩具 糖果
[13:57] Somebody’s kids were playing here. 肯定有小孩在这里玩过
[14:04] Sofia…
[14:06] A dental bridge. 假牙套
[14:10] Two premolars. 两颗前臼齿
[14:15] Grandpa lied through his teeth. 那个爷爷没说实话
[14:25] Recognize these? 认出来这个了么
[14:28] You brought me way down here to show me a picture of my teeth? 你们大老远让我来 就给我看我假牙的照片
[14:32] Huh? 呃
[14:34] The least you could do is give ’em back. 至少你们应该还给我吧
[14:35] Remember those dogs… 还记得那些狗么…
[14:38] you were so interested in? 你很感兴趣那些
[14:39] Well, they led us to an abandoned house, 是他们把我们领到个空房子
[14:42] not far from where you live, 离你住的地方不远
[14:43] and that’s where we found your teeth. 我们就是在那发现你的假牙的
[14:45] We also 还发现一些打斗和血迹的证据
[14:47] found physical evidence¡­ blood evidence¡­
[14:49] that tells us that your grandson and Lucas¡­ 说明你的孙子和Lucas…
[14:52] You think you’re real smart, lady. 你自以为很聪明吧 女士
[14:54] Don’t you? 是不是
[14:58] Before I start thinking you killed those boys, 趁我还没认为是你杀了那些孩子
[15:01] why don’t you tell me what happened. 不如你来告诉我 到底发生了些什么
[15:02] I was defending myself. 我在自卫
[15:03] Against a pair of sixth graders? 对付一对6年级的小男孩
[15:06] You’re damn right. 没错
[15:07] Two boys can cause a lot of damages. 两个小男孩 还是很能闹事的
[15:09] Especially that Lucas. 尤其那个Lucas
[15:12] Hey, hey, hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿
[15:14] Dinner was at 5:00, now it’s cold¡­ let’s go! 晚饭5点就好了 现在都凉了…快走
[15:17] We don’t want your food. We’re going to eat at my house. 不想吃你的东西 我们要在我家吃
[15:19] My dad said I could stay with Lucas and his mom. 我爸爸说 我可以和Lucas还有他妈妈待在一起
[15:21] I like it better there. 我愿意待在这
[15:22] Don’t you lie to me, boy. 别跟我撒谎 小子
[15:24] I’m not lying. 我没撒谎
[15:26] I wish you weren’t my grandpa. 我希望你不是我爷爷
[15:28] Don’t talk to me like that again. 以后不许这样跟我说话
[15:35] They had it coming. 是他们先动手的
[15:37] Those boys have no respect. 那些小子根本不懂尊重老人
[15:40] They’re punks. 是小流氓
[15:43] Now, I love my son, but he didn’t do right by Jason. 我爱的儿子 但是他没有好好管教Jason
[15:46] So you thought you’d beat respect into him. 所以 你要动手 让他尊重你 我用不着你来告诉我 怎么管教我孙子
[15:48] I don’t need a lecture about how to discipline my grandson.
[15:52] That’s the trouble with parents today, 这是现在的父母的问题
[15:54] they’re afraid of their own kids. 他们怕自己的孩子
[15:57] Sounds like they were afraid of you. 我听着 孩子们很怕你
[15:58] That’s the way it’s supposed to be. 本来就应该这样
[16:00] What happened after the altercation? 那发生口角以后呢
[16:02] They ran off. 他们跑了
[16:03] You don’t want to eat, you go hungry. 你不想吃 你就饿着
[16:06] That’s how you learn. 这样才能学乖
[16:08] Why didn’t you tell us this before? 为什么之前没告诉我们
[16:09] I told you what was important, lady. 我只挑重要的告诉你们了 女警官
[16:14] Now those boys are going to be fine. 这些孩子不会有事的
[16:17] What they’re trying to do, they’re trying to punish me. 知道他们想干嘛么 他们想惩罚我
[16:20] That’s what they’re trying to do. 他们正是想这样做
[16:21] And you’ll see, they’ll be back. 你看着 他们会回来的
[16:23] And then I will sit down and I will talk to Jason. 然后我会坐下来 跟Jason好好谈谈
[16:26] Now, what about my teeth? 现在 我的假牙呢
[16:28] They’re evidence. 他们是证据了
[16:29] We’ll give them back to you when we’re done. 我们查好以后 会还给你的
[16:31] It was self-defense and you can’t charge me. 我那是自卫 你们不能起诉我
[16:35] Okay, I’ll let you go. 好的 会放你走的
[16:37] Until we find the boys. 找到两个男孩以后
[16:41] Well, how am I supposed to get home? 那我怎么回家
[16:42] You took my car, too. 你们把我车也拿走了
[16:44] There’s a bus stop down the street. 街上有个公交车站
[16:54] Where is he? What did you do? 他在哪 你做了些什么
[16:55] You better watch your tone. 你说话注意点
[16:57] You swore you wouldn’t lay a hand on him. You better 你发誓你不会动他
[16:59] get out of my face boy. 你最好给我消失 小子
[17:00] Are you Gerald Crowley? 你是Gerald Crowley
[17:01] Jason’s dad? Yes, ma’am. -Jason的爸爸 -是的 女士
[17:03] Did you know this man is a bully? 你知道这人就会�M小凌弱么
[17:05] Big college football coach until 以前是大学的足球教练
[17:07] he got caught abusing his own players. 后来被发现 他虐待自己的队员
[17:09] Almost got thrown in jail. 差点被关进监狱
[17:12] You just had to take care of him for a few months. 你只需要照顾他几个月
[17:14] What the hell is wrong with you? Okay, 你到底把他怎么了
[17:15] let’s go talk some place. 咱们找个地方谈谈吧
[17:17] I swear… 我发誓…
[17:20] If you hurt Jason… 如果你伤害了Jason…
[17:22] I will kill you. 我会杀了你的
[18:31] It’s a gas container. Yeah. 是个汽油桶
[18:33] I found it melted to the floorboard. 我发现 它已经烧化在车地板上了
[18:41] People are so predictable. 人真是头脑简单
[18:43] Lucky for us. 我们就走运了
[18:47] You want me to go to the station, 你们想让我去警局
[18:48] and repeat all the 把说过的东西再说一遍
[18:49] facts I already told you. If you want
[18:51] to file a formal complaint 如果你想投诉我们 请便
[18:52] to make it official, yes. 是的 再说一遍
[18:54] Oh, is that a Red Cross voucher? 是红十字协会的证明么
[18:56] I’ll call and make a hotel reservation for you. 我打个电话 帮你订个房间
[18:59] I got to go to the bathroom. 我得去趟厕所
[19:01] You want me to leave the door open? 你们需要我把门开着么
[19:02] I’m too old for you. 关上吧 我岁数太大 你没兴趣
[19:04] Grissom.
[19:06] Yeah, Gil, yeah. 喂 Gil 是的
[19:07] He’s agreed to come to the PD. 他同意去警局了
[19:09] But I can’t keep him there long, 但是我不能留他太久
[19:11] so let’s ratchet it up a notch 所以最好找到个突破口
[19:12] and get something to hold him on, all right? 可以把他扣住好吧
[19:24] Carl Fisher’s on his way in to the station Carl Fisher要到警局来了
[19:26] to sign off on his arson claim. 来签那份纵火案的一些声明文件
[19:27] Brass needs something from us to hold him. Brass需要我们找些东西 扣住他
[19:29] Yeah, if he’s got those kids stashed somewhere, 如果他真的把那些孩子藏起来了
[19:32] he could try to take them out of state. 他肯定会想带出州
[19:33] Or worse. 或者更糟糕
[19:37] I wish I had more. 我也想找到更多东西
[19:38] The burned shoe impression was a size 11. 被烧过那个鞋印的尺码是11
[19:40] Carl Fisher wears a size 11. Carl Fisher穿的就是11号
[19:42] But none of the patterns match up. 但是这些鞋印都不对
[19:43] And the shoes that Sara found near the sofa… Sara在沙发附近找到的鞋…
[19:47] I can’t even identify a brand. 我连个牌子都查不到
[19:50] Sorry. 抱歉了
[20:02] Didn’t we talk about this once before, Greg? 我以前没告诉过你么 Greg
[20:04] I’m the one who turned the music on. 是我把音乐打开的
[20:12] What have you found? 你们发现什么了
[20:13] A gas container. 一个汽油桶
[20:15] As the heat melted the plastic, 当热度熔化了塑料以后
[20:17] it formed pockets, 就形成了个小口袋
[20:18] trapping the gasoline inside. 可以把汽油封在里面
[20:22] And if Hodges can 如果Hodges能从中分离出一些特别的成分
[20:24] isolate any unique compounds from the gas,
[20:27] you know, like, gas DNA. 例如 像汽油的DNA
[20:29] Gasoline comparisons are only credible if 只有纯汽油样本的成分才是可信证据
[20:31] you have pure samples.
[20:32] Otherwise, there’s too many variables. 否则 变量太多
[20:34] I know that, Grissom. 我知道 Grissom
[20:35] What I’ve extracted was never 我提取出来的这些 并没有接触到明火
[20:38] exposed directly to the fire.
[20:40] So, if we can identify either a dye, 所以哪怕只能确定一种染剂
[20:43] or a unique compound, 或是特别的成分
[20:45] and match it to a particular station, 能对上某个特别的加油站
[20:47] then we might be able to prove whether Carl set the fire. 我们就有可能证明是不是Carl自己放的火
[20:53] I’ll get this to Hodges. 我把这个给Hodges送去
[20:55] Greg’s got the Coroner’s Inquest coming up. Greg马上就要接受尸验官的问询
[20:59] He’s been under a lot of stress. 他压力很大的
[21:01] Maybe you could be a little nicer to him. 你也许可以对他好点
[21:05] I just want to find these boys. 我只是想找到这两个孩子
[21:06] Okay. 好的
[21:08] Carl Fisher, apparently… Carl Fisher 很明显…
[21:12] …eats and drinks in the backseat of his car. ..在车后座上又吃又喝的
[21:16] I found it in a seat pocket. 在车座里找到的
[21:18] Fruit punch? 杂果潘趣
[21:19] Or a mixer. 或者是混合饮料
[21:22] Whiskey¡­ I did not find the bottle. 威士忌…我没找到瓶子
[21:26] And… so? 那…还有
[21:30] Mushrooms, picked off a cheese pizza. 蘑菇 是从起士批萨上挑下来的
[21:34] I found it stuffed between the cushions 就塞在车后座的垫子底下
[21:36] in the backseat of the car.
[21:37] If you’re an adult, and you don’t like mushrooms, 如果你是个大人 不喜欢吃蘑菇
[21:40] you don’t order them. 你根本不会订这样的批萨
[21:44] Oh, did I tell you, you can’t check into the hotel 我告诉你了么 要到4点才可以登记入住
[21:46] till after 4:00.
[21:48] I’ll find something to do. 我自己会找些事做的
[21:50] Well, I’m wondering if you might hang out 我想 如果你自己找事做
[21:52] and volunteer your services here. 那可不可以志愿提供一下服务
[21:53] Isn’t that what you do? 你不是经常这样做么
[21:54] Talk to groups about sexual deviancy? 和小组讲解性方面不正常的例子
[21:57] You want me to help you do your job? 你想让我帮你们做事
[21:59] Help you find those missing kids? 帮你们找那些失踪的孩子
[22:01] Yeah, that’s what I want. 是的 我是这么想的
[22:03] So you going to help us out or what? 你愿意帮我们么 怎么样
[22:05] I may be able to offer some insights. 我可以提供一些有用的东西
[22:10] But only if I can talk to the other guy. 但我只和那个人谈
[22:14] I’m a victim of abuse. 我是受过虐待的
[22:17] My older brother. 我哥哥
[22:18] I was eight. 我当时8岁
[22:22] He was much older¡­ 16. 他比我大很多…16
[22:24] He was jealous and angry. 他嫉妒我 讨厌我
[22:26] He wanted to destroy me. 他想毁了我
[22:27] It’s not offered as an excuse, 我并不是在找借口
[22:30] but it might explain 但多少可以解释
[22:32] why I’m here with you right now. 我现在为什么坐在这里
[22:41] These are known child molesters living 这些是在我们搜索范围内
[22:45] within our search radius. 已知的一些儿童猥亵者
[22:51] I met him in prison. 我在监狱里碰到过这人
[22:54] He’s an environmental offender. 他是个环境型犯罪者
[22:56] Situational. 是情境型的
[22:57] Only molests members of his own family. 只会伤害他们自己家里的人
[23:00] Small world¡­ he’s in my support group. 世界真小…他是我援助小组里的
[23:03] Your boys are too ripe for him. 你们要找的小孩 对他来说太大了
[23:05] He likes toddlers. 他喜欢那些刚会走路的
[23:10] A couple of these guys are mysopeds¡­ 这里有些是严重恋物者…
[23:13] aggressive pedophiles. 攻击性的恋童者
[23:15] Some of their pleasures derive from physical violence. 他们要施暴才会获得快感
[23:17] They like to molest, then beat, and sometimes 他们先是猥亵 然后动手打
[23:20] kill their victims. 有时还会杀害受害者
[23:23] But these guys aren’t killers. 但这些人不是凶手
[23:26] Who said the boys were dead? 谁说两个男孩已经死了
[23:28] They’ve been gone a long time. 他们已经失踪很久了
[23:44] Bad news? 坏消息吧
[23:52] Sir, you’re gonna have to stand back. 先生 你们得往后站
[23:54] You’re gonna have to stand back, ma’am. 你得往后站 女士
[24:30] There’s a scrape on his left cheek. 他左脸颊上有划伤
[24:32] Yeah, there’s some minor bruising 右手关节上还有轻微的瘀伤
[24:34] on the knuckles of his right hand.
[24:36] Probably a defensive wound. 很可能是自卫伤口
[24:41] Catherine found some Catherine在栅栏旁发现过棕色的布片
[24:43] brown fabric on a fence nearby.
[24:46] I bet it’s from these shorts. 肯定是从这条裤子上扯掉的
[24:53] Hey, super, you didn’t 嘿 小伙子 你脱衣服的时候 没把衣服翻过来吧 没有
[24:55] leave this shirt inside out when you took it
[24:57] off the body, did you? No.
[24:59] Could be a redress. 可能是后来被穿上的
[25:00] Yeah. Yeah, it could. 嗯 有可能
[25:04] Okay… 好吧…
[25:05] Well, SAE kit should tell us whether or not 看性侵犯检查结果 我们就知道他有没有被侵犯了
[25:08] he was molested.
[25:11] Sometimes this job gets to me. 这份工作有时候让我感触颇深
[25:13] Yeah, me, too, buddy. 我也是啊
[25:16] Me, too. 我也是
[25:20] Grandpa play golf? 他爷爷打高尔夫么
[25:21] I think golf’s a little too rich for his blood. 像他那样的人 可能打不起高尔夫
[25:23] Doesn’t mean he didn’t follow them here. 但并不代表他不会跟踪他们到这里
[25:26] A killer wouldn’t take time 如果单纯是个凶手
[25:27] to bury him that way, it was too nice. 不会花时候这样掩埋他们 过于周到了 说明不论是谁杀的他
[25:29] It suggests whoever killed him
[25:31] cared about him, knew him, you know? 肯定是关爱他的人 认识他的人
[25:32] Well, my money’s still on the pedophile. 我还认为是恋童癖干的
[25:37] A ten-year old could fit in there, huh? 10岁大孩子应该能钻过来 呃
[25:38] Jason’s a skinny kid. Jason长得挺瘦的
[25:47] I didn’t see this boy at the pizza place, 这个小孩没进来过批萨店里
[25:50] but I remember the little guy. 但我见过这个小孩
[25:51] He had a fat lip. 他的嘴唇肿了
[25:52] I asked him where he got it. 我问他怎么回事
[25:54] What did he tell you? He said his 他说什么
[25:55] grandfather was a bully. 他说他爷爷就会欺负小孩
[25:57] I started to walk out with him and I was worried. 我就跟他出去了 因为我有点不放心
[25:59] But he swore he was safe. 但他说 他和朋友在一起 没事的 你看到他和谁在一起了么
[26:02] With friends. Did you see who he was with?
[26:05] Some white guy. 是个白人
[26:07] It was pretty dark. 当时天很黑了
[26:08] And there was no one else with him? 再没别人了
[26:09] Not that I saw. 我是没见到
[26:11] But they ordered an extra-large with everything¡­ 但是他们要的是加大的…
[26:14] and that’s 18 slices¡­ and a full liter of cherry soda. 有18片…还要了1升的樱桃汁
[26:17] If it matters, they sat 不知道这个是否有用
[26:18] in the parking lot for a while. 他们在停车场待了一会儿
[26:20] Is there anything you can remember about the car? 你能想起有关车的细节么
[26:22] Make? Color? 车型 颜色
[26:23] It was a Mercury Marquis. 是辆Mercury Marquis
[26:24] Are you positive? Yeah. -你确定么 -确定
[26:26] My boyfriend’s a street… 我男朋友是个街头…
[26:28] uh, he’s into cars, so… 呃 他很迷车 所以…
[26:30] I know cars. 我比较了解车
[26:33] No sand in his nasal passages or lungs. 鼻腔和肺部没有沙子
[26:35] He was dead before he was buried. 说明被掩埋之前他就已经死了
[26:39] Are those palm prints on his sternum? 前胸那是掌印么
[26:41] Consistent in position and pressure with CPR. 位置和力度说明 是心肺救护所致
[26:44] Also found air in his stomach. 胃部还存有气体
[26:46] If you don’t tilt the head back, 如果不把头向后托住
[26:48] the trachea doesn’t open. 气管是不会打开的
[26:49] It forces air into the stomach instead of the lungs 所以气体进入胃部而不是肺部
[26:51] and that’s bad CPR. 救护手段不正确
[26:53] Now, what kind of a killer 什么样的凶手
[26:55] performs CPR on their victim? 还会救他下手杀害的人
[26:57] Well, maybe he didn’t mean to kill him. 可能他并没想杀他
[26:59] His pupils were dilated. 他瞳孔已经扩大
[27:02] I found a subdural hematoma 在左前脑部发现有膜下出血
[27:03] in the left frontal lobe.
[27:05] That’s your preliminary cause of death. 可能是最初的死因
[27:07] I sent samples to Tox, of course. 已经把样本送去做毒化检验了
[27:09] Catherine found blood smear Catherine在他玩的房间地上 发现有血迹
[27:11] on the floor where he was playing.
[27:13] He has a laceration on his cheek. 他脸颊部有划伤
[27:16] And the grandpa admits he pushed Lucas down 而且他爷爷也承认推倒过Lucas
[27:18] when he hit his head. Except that, by itself, 撞了头 但是事实是
[27:20] the head injury wouldn’t have been immediately fatal 仅这一处伤 并不会立刻致命
[27:22] or necessarily incapacitating. 或丧失行为能力
[27:25] But, yeah, he would’ve had a headache. 很可能 他只感觉到头疼
[27:31] Hey, got some gasoline samples for you. 给你送来些汽油样本
[27:33] Thanks, Greg. It’s gonna take a little while to fill my tank. 多谢 Greg 一会儿我油箱就可以填满了
[27:36] Why don’t I get you a funnel? 怎么没拿漏斗呢
[27:37] Kidding. 开玩笑
[27:38] You think your arson case 你认为纵火案那个
[27:40] has something to do with these missing kids? 和男孩失踪案有关
[27:41] Well, Carl Fisher lives in the neighborhood, Carl Fisher就住在附近
[27:43] but, so far, his alibi checks out. 但目前 他不在场证据是有效的
[27:45] I don’t know why pedophiles just don’t kill themselves. 真不知道 那些恋童癖的人怎么不杀了自己
[27:49] Who knows, he might have tried. 说不定 他试过自杀
[27:50] I collected these 这些都离他家比较近的加油站汽油样本
[27:52] from service stations closest to his house.
[27:54] Did you consider… 你没考虑过…
[27:55] That he might have filled up on his way to work 他可能是在上班的路上加的油
[27:57] or anywhere else in Vegas? 或者Vegas其他什么地方
[27:58] Yes¡­ that’s why 考虑过…
[27:59] I wanted to get you started on these 所以想先让你从这些查起
[28:02] before I hit the other stations on the list. 然后我再去其它的加油站
[28:04] Good job, gas-hopper. 干得不错”采油工”
[28:11] Okay, then… 好吧…
[28:14] …what would you do …如果是你 你要怎样做
[28:17] if you were going to take those boys?
[28:20] I would be studying them. 我会先研究他们
[28:22] Do they like sports? Comic books? 是不是喜欢运动 漫画书
[28:25] Do they skip school? Have any friends? 爱不爱逃课 有没有朋友
[28:28] Good parents, or are they neglected? 父母很疼爱他们 还是忽视他们
[28:30] Unhappy? Angry? 不开心 爱生气
[28:31] And then? 然后呢
[28:33] What do you do when you like a woman? 你喜欢一个女人你会怎么做
[28:35] It’s a game of seduction. 是一种诱惑游戏
[28:37] Once you know what they like, you make contact. 一旦你知道他们喜欢什么 就会开始接触他们
[28:41] You start slowly, play it cool. 开始要慢慢来 冷静些
[28:43] Especially with boys. 尤其是对小男孩们
[28:44] It’s about building trust. 是一种信任关系的建立
[28:49] Like you’re doing with me. 就像你现在对我一样
[28:52] Do you like mushrooms, Carl? 你喜欢吃蘑菇么 Carl
[28:54] I like all the nightshade vegetables. 茄属类植物我都喜欢
[28:56] Are you going to buy me dinner? 你是要请我吃饭么
[29:00] We found mushrooms in the backseat of your car. 我们在你车后座发现一些蘑菇
[29:03] Is this turning into an interrogation? 你现在是不是开始审讯我了
[29:08] You’re free to leave. 你可以走了
[29:12] On the night the boys disappeared, 男孩失踪那晚上
[29:14] witnesses said they saw them sitting in a car 有人看到他们和一个男的
[29:16] with a man, eating pizza. 坐在车里吃着批萨
[29:19] You take a date out to a nice steak dinner. 大人约会想吃牛排
[29:22] Kids would rather have 小孩更乐意吃汉堡或者批萨
[29:24] hamburgers or pizza.
[29:26] Did you take the kids out for pizza? 你是不是带他们吃批萨了
[29:29] No, I’m talking hypothetically. 不 我只是假设一下
[29:32] You must be desperate 你肯定是很想找到一名嫌疑犯 或者是替罪羊
[29:34] for a suspect, or a scapegoat.
[29:35] Do you need to give the press something to chew on? 是不是一定得给媒体一些报道的东西
[29:39] We just found Lucas Hanson’s dead body. 我们刚刚找到Lucas Hanson的尸体
[29:41] They’re chewing on that. 他们正在报道
[29:46] What about the other boy? 另一个男孩呢
[29:48] He’s still missing. 还是失踪的
[29:50] In my opinion, if someone killed one boy… 依我看 如果有人杀了其中一个…
[29:56] he killed them both. 两个都不会放过的
[30:07] So, we’re working on a couple of Jason sightings. 现在收到很多起看到Jason的报警
[30:10] Camper in Red Rock spotted a kid 红石公园的露营的人
[30:12] who looks like Jason, so I sent Vega. 看到一个像Jason的 我派Vega去了
[30:14] And Sofia is on her way to Bullhead City, Arizona. Sofia正赶往Arizona的Bullhead市
[30:17] A woman on a bus called the cops. 大巴车上一位女士跟警察说
[30:20] She swears that Jason’s sitting next to her. 她发誓Jason在车上 就坐在她旁边
[30:22] That’s what I’ve got. 目前就这些情况
[30:24] Any luck with Carl Fisher? Carl Fisher这边怎么样
[30:25] I don’t know. 不知道
[30:26] He wants something from me… 他想从我这得到些东西…
[30:28] or he wouldn’t still be here. 所以他一直待在这 没有走
[31:40] Sanders?
[31:41] You can stop gassing up. 你可以停止”采油”工作了
[31:43] I’ve got a match. 找到一个符合的
[31:44] AvCon on Buffalo Canyon. Pump six. Buffalo Canyon那的AvCon加油站 6号泵
[31:50] Where did he board? 他在哪上车的
[31:52] Vegas depot. Vegas站
[31:54] Was he with anyone? 有人和他一起么
[31:56] I’m not gonna report you. 我不会打你的报告的
[31:58] You can tell me the truth. 你得说实话
[31:59] Children aren’t supposed to travel alone, 儿童是不能单独旅行的
[32:01] but it was a full bus when I took off today. 我下班的时候 车上是满员的
[32:03] I couldn’t tell you. 我也不知道
[32:05] He was definitely by himself. 他肯定是一个人
[32:06] I saw this, I knew it was him. 我看到这个 就认出来他了
[32:08] DRIVER: I radioed my dispatcher. 我呼叫了调度
[32:10] She told me to pullover at the next town, 她让我在下一站停下来
[32:12] make sure he doesn’t get off, and wait for you. 不要让他下车 等着你过来
[32:14] Thank you for your help. 谢谢你
[32:15] Can you tell me 能告诉我 他坐在哪么
[32:17] where he’s sitting? Back row. 后排
[32:34] Hey. 嘿
[32:37] My name’s Sofia. Are you Jason? 我叫Sofia 你是Jason么
[32:42] There’s nothing to be afraid of, Jason. 你不用怕 Jason
[32:45] You’re not in trouble. I just want to help you. 你没事了 我是来帮你的
[32:47] You’re on your way to Texas to see your dad, right? 你是要去Texas找你爸爸 是不是
[32:53] It’s just… 只是…
[32:54] well, went you went missing, 你失踪了
[32:56] your dad flew to Las Vegas to find you. 所以你爸爸飞到Las Vegas来找你了
[32:59] He’s waiting for you. 他在等着你呢
[33:01] Can I take you to him? 我带你去见他啊
[33:10] Is that the tox report for Lucas Hanson? 这是Lucas Hanson的毒化检验报告么
[33:12] His blood alcohol¡­ point one six. 血液酒精含量是1.6
[33:15] Geez. It’s a drunk kid. 天啊 这小孩醉成这样
[33:17] And Sara found a whiskey cap in Carl Fisher’s car. Sara在Carl Fisher的车上发现一个威士忌的�J盖
[33:20] Oh, perfect way 哦 让小男孩卸下防备的最好方法 给他些批萨 然后再喝点威士忌
[33:22] to loosen up a little boy¡­ give him pizza and whiskey.
[33:25] Yeah, well, listen to this. 再听听这个
[33:27] cording to the report, Lucas also had 98 micrograms 报告上说 Lucas体内还含有 每毫升98毫克的水杨酸盐
[33:29] per milliliter of salicylates
[33:31] in his system. Well, I guess
[33:33] he took the aspirin after he hit his head. 我看他撞了头之后 肯定吃过阿斯匹林
[33:35] Wonder who gave him that. 谁会给他吃药呢
[33:36] Probably the same responsible adult 可能就是给他酒那位 有责任心的大人
[33:38] that gave him the whiskey.
[33:43] So, you think I got the boys drunk, 你认为是我把他们灌醉
[33:47] and then killed them? 然后杀了他们
[33:49] Not exactly. 不完全正确
[33:51] We found Jason Crowley. 我们找到了Jason Crowley
[33:54] Alive. 还活着
[33:56] On a bus headed for Houston. 在开往Houston的大巴上
[33:58] One of the lucky ones. 是两个中幸运的一个
[34:12] It’s okay, Jason. 没事了 Jason
[34:15] Daddy’s here, boy. Daddy’s here. 爸爸在这 爸爸在这
[34:21] That bus ticket costs $95 for a child under 12. 12岁以下儿童的车票是95美金
[34:24] Jason’s grandfather doesn’t keep any cash Jason的爷爷在家里不放钱
[34:27] in the house, and he doesn’t give him an allowance, 而且他也不给Jason零花钱
[34:30] so where do you think Jason got the cash? 你认为Jason是从哪弄的钱
[34:33] Maybe he stole it. 可能是偷的
[34:35] From whom? I don’t know. -偷谁的 -不知道
[34:37] Why don’t you ask him? 你为什么不问他自己
[34:39] I will. 我会问的
[34:45] Do you get a lot of migraines, Gil? 你偏头痛很厉害吧 Gil
[34:50] You should ask your doctor for a prescription of sumatriptan. 你应该让大夫给你开些Sumatriptan
[34:53] Works for me. 我吃着很有效
[34:59] Captain Brass wants to put you in a lineup. Brass队长想让你去参加一下认人
[35:02] If you’ll agree to it, 如果你同意的话
[35:04] then I think this will all be over with. 我想认完人 你就可以走了
[35:07] Then let’s do it. 那我就去一下吧
[35:12] Do you recognize anyone, Jason? 你认出这里谁了么 Jason
[35:17] Which number? 哪号
[35:24] Number two? 2号
[35:26] Yes. 是的
[35:28] Was he the man who kidnapped you and Lucas? 是他绑架了你和Lucas么
[35:34] Jason,
[35:37] remember, you can see him, but he can’t see you. 别怕 你可以看到他 他看不到你
[35:40] Did number two hurt Lucas? 是不是2号伤害的Lucas
[35:42] I’ll kill your dad if you tell… 如果你说 我就杀了你爸爸…
[35:46] No, ma’am. 不是他 阿姨
[36:02] The gas DNA panned out. 汽油已经挑出来了
[36:04] It did? 是么
[36:06] Yeah. Hodges and I traced the gas back 是的 Hodges和我查到Fisher家附近一个加油站
[36:09] to a service station near Fisher’s house.
[36:11] Station had security cameras. 那里有摄像头 录到他起火那晚去加的油 我查了一下电子收据
[36:12] Got him filling up
[36:13] the night of the fire, so I went through the electronic receipts.
[36:16] All of them. 所有的收据
[36:17] Carl Fisher purchased 16 gallons. Carl Fisher买了16加仑
[36:20] And? 然后呢
[36:21] His Mercury Marquis only holds 14, 他的Mercury Marquis只装了14加仑
[36:23] so, where did he put the extra 那他把剩下的2加仑放哪去了
[36:25] two gallons?
[36:27] In a plastic gas can? 一个塑料汽油桶
[36:29] All of which he paid for with his ATM. 都是他在ATM机上交的钱
[36:32] Not the same as cash. 这跟现金可不一样 多谢 Greg
[36:33] Thanks, Greg.
[36:39] No one has told me why I’m being detained. 我被关起来 没人告诉我为什么
[36:43] Arson is a felony. 纵火是项重罪
[36:44] You torched your own car. 你烧了自己的车
[36:46] We have video surveillance 我们已经有录像和电子收据记录 证明你购买过汽油和一个汽油桶
[36:48] and electronic records that show you purchasing gas
[36:52] and a gas can.
[36:54] I was trying to scam my insurance company. 我是想要挟保险公司
[36:56] I needed the money. 我需要钱
[36:57] You were destroying evidence 你是想毁灭证据
[36:59] of Lucas Hanson and Jason Crowley in your car. 证明Lucas Hanson和Jason Crowley 曾在你车上的证据
[37:03] And I think you helped kill Lucas. 我认为 你协助杀害了Lucas
[37:05] No, I didn’t. 不 我没有
[37:08] And you’re not charging me for that, so I’m guessing 你不能起诉我 因为Jason并没从认人中挑出来我
[37:12] Jason didn’t pick me out of the lineup.
[37:15] He told us he knew you. 他告诉我们 他认识你
[37:17] Kill one, kill both, remember? 杀一个 不可能放过另一个 记得么
[37:24] If I had killed Lucas, 如果是我杀了Lucas
[37:27] I would have killed Jason. 我不会放过Jason
[37:33] Lucas was looking for a father. Lucas需要一个爸爸
[37:36] His real one was an accident of biology. 亲爸爸完全不由他决定
[37:39] His mother was limited, always working. 他妈妈也什么办法 只知道上班
[37:41] He was lonely. 他很寂寞
[37:44] He found me. 他找到了我
[37:46] I see you every day. 我每天都看到你
[37:50] You play a lot, huh? 你总打球 呃
[37:53] Maybe we can play sometime. 咱们哪天可以一起玩
[37:56] My best friend’s always grounded. 我好朋友总被关起来
[37:58] How about tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[38:03] Did you know 你知道么
[38:05] that most parents spend less than 20 minutes a day 大部分父母每天和孩子在一起的时间
[38:08] of quality time with their kids? 都不到20分钟
[38:09] Lucas was starved for attention. Lucas急切想受到关爱
[38:11] All his mother did was complain about his father 他妈妈就知道跟他发牢骚
[38:14] and how he’d abandoned them. 说他爸爸如何抛弃了他们
[38:16] Do you know what that does to a child? 你知道那对儿童有什么样的影响么
[38:18] It doesn’t kill them. 总之不会杀了他们
[38:23] Okay, Carl, 好的 Carl
[38:25] just tell me what happened. 告诉我到底发生了什么
[38:26] (sighs)
[38:28] Lucas and Jason had gotten into it Lucas和Jason跟Jason的爷爷打起来了
[38:30] with Jason’s grandfather.
[38:32] He knocked the boys around. 他把他们打倒了
[38:34] They ran to Lucas’ house, but couldn’t get in, 他们跑到Lucas家 他们没进去
[38:38] so they came to me. 所以他们来找我
[38:39] (knocking)
[38:42] (crickets chirping) 进来吧
[38:45] I explained to them that hitting wasn’t okay. 我跟他们解释 打人是不对的
[38:47] I said Jason needed to call his father 告诉Jason应该给他爸爸打电话
[38:49] and tell him what was going on. 跟他讲讲发生了什么事
[38:51] Did you let them use your phone? 你让他们用你的电话了么
[38:53] But they were too upset. 但他们太难过了
[38:54] When the grandfather pushed Lucas, he hit his head. 他爷爷推倒Lucas的时候 撞到了头
[38:58] I gave him a couple of aspirin. 我给了他几片阿斯匹林
[39:00] Well, if he didn’t want to call his mother, 如果他不想打给他妈妈
[39:02] why didn’t you call her? 你为什么不打给他妈妈
[39:03] I couldn’t risk it. 我不敢冒这个险
[39:04] She might have turned me in. 她可能会向警察报告
[39:06] So, instead, you took them for pizza? 所以 你就带他们去吃批萨了
[39:08] I didn’t touch him. 我没碰他
[39:11] I didn’t want to hurt him. 我没想伤害他
[39:13] You gave him liquor. 你给他酒喝
[39:15] I stopped and bought some whiskey before we picked up 我去买批萨的时候 停车买了些威士忌 …因为跟他们在车里 我很紧张
[39:17] the pizza¡­ I was nervous about them being in the car with me.
[39:19] I didn’t want to go back to prison. 我不想再进监狱
[39:21] And you wanted to get them drunk. 你就想把他们灌醉
[39:24] They… They just wanted to try it. 他们…他们就想尝尝
[39:28] I gave them a taste. 我让他们尝了一下
[39:30] It was more than a taste, Carl. 可不只是尝尝 Carl
[39:33] Lucas’ blood alcohol level was point one six. Lucas的血液酒精含量是1.6
[39:35] That’s twice the legal limit for an adult. 是成人合法量的两倍
[39:39] Why didn’t you take them home? 为什么不把他们送回家
[39:41] They didn’t want to go home. 他们不想回家
[39:43] They wanted an adventure. 他们想冒个险
[39:45] I promised them a dollar 我答应他们找回一个高尔夫球
[39:47] for every golf ball they brought back. 就给他们一美元
[39:49] Lucas wasn’t feeling well, so he stayed in the car with me. Lucas感觉不舒服 所以我就跟他待在车里
[39:51] And you knew that Jason wanted money, so he could go 你知道Jason缺钱
[39:54] to Texas and see his dad, 这样他才能去Texas看他爸爸
[39:56] so you bribed him in order 所以你贿赂了他
[39:58] to be alone with Lucas. 让你可以和Lucas独处
[40:00] I didn’t molest him. 我没有猥亵他
[40:01] Who took his shirt off? 那谁给他脱的衣服
[40:03] He was hot. What were you gonna do to him -他热了 -那他脱了衣服
[40:04] once his shirt was off? 你做了些什么
[40:06] It was innocent. 我没犯什么错
[40:07] He wasn’t feeling well. 他觉得不舒服
[40:09] He laid 他把头躺到我腿上
[40:11] his head in my lap.
[40:15] I touched his hair. 我摸了他的头发
[40:18] I didn’t want to… 我并没想…
[40:23] I loved him. 我爱他
[40:27] I loved Lucas, and he loved me. 我爱Lucas 他也爱我
[40:29] Is that what you think? 你真这么认为的
[40:30] Then why didn’t you help him? 那你为什么不帮他
[40:34] He told you he hit his head. 他告诉你他的头被撞了
[40:36] He was in pain. 他头很疼
[40:38] He had a concussion, Carl. 他是脑震荡 Carl
[40:40] You must have known that. 你肯定知道的
[40:41] I’m sure he was dizzy, probably had no appetite. 他肯定迷迷糊糊的 没什么胃口
[40:43] Maybe he was even slurring his words, 可能他已经口齿比较含糊了
[40:45] but you didn’t care about that, 但是 你并不在乎
[40:47] because you wanted what you wanted. 你只期望得到你想要的东西
[40:52] Lucas?!
[40:55] His brain was bleeding. 他的脑部出血了
[40:57] Now, most kids won’t die from that, 但是一般小孩不会死的
[40:59] because someone who really loves them 因为真的爱他们的人
[41:01] takes them to the hospital, 会把他们送到医院
[41:02] but instead, you gave him alcohol and aspirin, 而你 给他酒喝 阿斯匹林吃
[41:05] a lethal combination for his head injury. 对他的头部的伤 这是最致命的
[41:07] It prevented his blood from clotting. 因为血不能凝结
[41:11] You killed him, Carl. 是你杀了他 Carl
[41:14] And you would have killed Jason, too, 你本来也想杀了Jason的
[41:20] except he ran away from you and crawled into a drain pipe. 是因为他跑了 钻到了下水道里
[41:30] Hey. 嘿
[41:33] Hey, what are you doing in there? 嘿 你在干嘛
[41:36] You’re not listening to me. 你没听我说么
[41:37] I didn’t want to hurt anyone. 我并没想伤害任何人
[41:39] I need you to believe me. 你要相信我
[41:42] I don’t. 我不能相信你
[41:44] You had choices. 你有的选择
[41:46] You made the wrong ones. 但是你做出的错误的决定
[41:49] And now thislittle boy is gone. 现在 这个小男孩死了
[41:59] So I talked Voris 我跟Voris说了 有违反假释条例
[42:01] into violating parole,
[42:02] and we’re adding the charges of negligent homicide. 还加上了过失杀人罪名
[42:04] You’re not gonna see Carl for a long time. Carl这回要被关很久了
[42:06] Also, we, uh… we’ve arrested 而且 我们也逮捕了那位爷爷 Terrance Crowley 罪名是虐待儿童
[42:10] the grandpa, Terrance Crowley, for child abuse.
[42:12] Everybody wins. 每个人都赢了
[42:15] Except Lucas. 除了Lucas
[42:17] You’re gonna fry. 真该把你炸了
[42:19] You drove him right to it…! 是你把他逼到我这的…
[42:21] You did this! 是你
[42:22] You did this! I’ll kill you! 是你 我要杀了你 Carl Fisher在哪
[42:26] Where is Carl Fisher?
[42:29] You can’t take him to County… 你不能把他带走…
[42:30] Mr. Crowley’s civil rights were violated. 你们违反了Crowley先生公民权
[42:33] This department is racist. 这个部门有种族歧视倾向
[42:34] Excuse me! I was here first. 打扰一下 我先来的
[42:36] My client has been detained illegally. 我的当事人被非法羁押
[42:37] You cannot charge Mister… 你们不能起诉…
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme