时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hola, Cari~o. | |
[00:29] | Estan mis bebes durmiendo como bebes? | |
[00:33] | S^, ya se, ya se. | |
[00:36] | No me reganes mas. | |
[00:38] | S^, s^. Comida para el bebe. | |
[00:40] | S^, pan, leche. | |
[00:43] | Mira, Cari~o, ahorita vengo. | |
[00:45] | Te quiero. | |
[00:56] | * Oh, darling * | 哦 亲爱的 |
[00:58] | * Danke scheon * | |
[01:01] | * Danke scheon, oh, darling * | Danke Scheon 哦 亲爱的 |
[01:05] | * Danke scheon * | |
[01:07] | * Thank you for all the joy and pain… * | 谢谢你带给我的欢乐和悲伤… |
[01:45] | The vic had nothing on him but his casino I.D. | 死者身上什么都没有 只有一张赌场工作证 |
[01:48] | Name is Vasco Ruiz. | 卡上名字是Vasco Ruiz |
[01:50] | He’s a dishwasher here at the Golden Sapphire. | 他是Golden Sapphire赌场的刷碗工 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I guess he got off his shift, | 我猜 他刚刚下班 |
[01:56] | went to his car, got whacked. | 去开车 被干掉的 |
[01:58] | By what? | 凶器是 |
[02:00] | A blender? | 搅拌器 |
[02:04] | Surveillance? | 有摄像头么 |
[02:05] | Not in the employee structure. | 雇员区里没有 |
[02:07] | Witnesses? | 目击证人呢 |
[02:08] | Well, we found a Wayne Newton impersonator, | 找到一位Wayne Newton的模仿者 |
[02:09] | but all I could get him to do was sing | 但他什么也不知道 |
[02:11] | a few bars of “Danke Sheon”. | 就会唱几句”Danke Scheon” |
[02:13] | But no wallet | 没钱包 |
[02:14] | no cash, no cell phone, | 没钱 没电话 |
[02:16] | no car keys. | 没有车钥匙 |
[02:18] | Smells like a robbery. | 那看来像是抢劫案 |
[02:20] | Maybe it was his payday. | 可能今天是工资日 |
[02:22] | Even if this guy was walking out of here | 就算他今天工资 |
[02:23] | with a million dollars… | 发了100万美金… |
[02:24] | this is way more than excessive. | 在这样的地方 也不算一大笔数目 |
[02:27] | Personal. | 那是仇杀 |
[02:28] | Yeah, I’m gonna go get personal | 该轮到我去得罪 |
[02:29] | with his boss. | 赌场的老板了 |
[02:31] | See what he knows. | 看看他知道些什么 |
[03:17] | sync:FRM@summerbai | |
[04:47] | *????? | 接到报案 代码415 |
[05:07] | You got a name? | 知道名字么 |
[05:08] | She’s not talking. | 她没开口讲过话 |
[05:10] | What about ID? | 那有身份证么 |
[05:11] | He must’ve taken her wallet. | 肯定是凶手抢走了钱包 |
[05:12] | Cell phone? | 电话呢 |
[05:13] | It’s not here, they took it. | 也不在这 肯定被拿走了 |
[05:14] | Somebody had to see something. | 一定有人看到些什么的 |
[05:17] | Hey. Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[05:20] | Well, we got a souvenir cup | 发现一个纪念杯 |
[05:22] | that screams “tourist.” | 伤者肯定是个”游客” |
[05:24] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:25] | I don’t see a bar anywhere around here. | 我看这附近也没什么酒吧 |
[05:27] | She must’ve been either going to | 那她一定是要去Strip |
[05:29] | or coming from the Strip. | 或者刚从那回来 |
[05:31] | But she shouldn’t have been walking around here, Warrick. | 但是她不应该在这附近转的 Warrick |
[05:34] | Couldn’t pick a shadier part of town, man. | 应该远离僻静的地方 |
[05:36] | You know these tourists don’t know what they’re getting | 这些游客就在网上订个Vegas几日游 |
[05:37] | when they book a trip to Vegas online. | 怎么会知道这里这么危险 |
[05:42] | They think “I got a room on the Strip for 75 bucks. | 他们想”我花75美元就可以到Strip住一晚” |
[05:44] | Whoo, what a deal.” | “哇 太划算了” |
[05:46] | Then they mosey through the naked city | 然后他们就拎着上千块的相机 |
[05:47] | with their thousand dollar cameras. | 在这个城市随便乱转 |
[05:48] | Next thing you know, | 结果是怎样… |
[05:51] | we’re taking their picture. | 轮到我们给他们拍照 |
[05:53] | You know what, Grissom’s crime scene | 你看 Grissom他们的现场 |
[05:55] | is just five blocks from here. | 离这不到5街区 |
[05:57] | Both victims had their wallets and their cell phones stolen. | 两位受害者的钱包和电话都不见了 |
[06:00] | And they were both beaten down in the same way. | 而且致伤的手法都是一样的 |
[06:04] | Looks like someone’s on a little crime spree. | 看来今晚有人出来猎杀了 |
[06:14] | Uh, David, hang on. | 哦 David 稍等一下 |
[06:24] | Looks like a woman’s toenail. | 看上去像是女性的脚趾甲 |
[06:27] | Well, it’s not necessarily a woman’s. | 也不一定就是女性的 |
[07:00] | Jessica… | |
[07:02] | this might hurt a little bit, | 可能会有点痛 |
[07:04] | but it’s going to help us get the people | 但是会帮我们找到 |
[07:05] | who did this to you. | 伤害你的人 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Do you have any other injuries? | 你还有其他的伤口么 |
[07:20] | Yeah. On my left side. | 有的 在左边 |
[07:23] | Ow. | 哇 |
[07:29] | Could you lift your left arm for me, please? | 可不可以把左臂稍微抬起来一下 |
[07:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | I just got out of a ten-year relationship. | 我刚刚结束了一段十年的感情 |
[07:49] | So I decided to take a solo trip to Vegas. | 所以想一个人到Vegas来玩 |
[07:52] | You know, try the whole | 你知道 想试试那种 |
[07:54] | “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.” | “Vegas发生的事 就永远留在Vegas” |
[07:57] | Been there. | 明白 |
[07:59] | Yeah, well, I get to take this face back with me. | 结果 我要带着这样一张脸回去 |
[08:06] | Well, did anybody else get hurt? | 是不是还有人受伤了 |
[08:10] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这样问 |
[08:11] | I heard them say that I was number two. | 我听他们说 我是第二个 |
[08:15] | Was there a number one? | 还有第一个么 |
[08:18] | There was. | 有的 |
[08:19] | How are they doing? | 那他怎么样 |
[08:22] | He died. | 他已经死了 |
[09:00] | All right, slick. | 哎呀 真帅 |
[09:03] | Now what’s with the suit? | 怎么穿得这么漂亮 |
[09:04] | Today was my first jury trial. | 今天是我第一次上庭 |
[09:06] | Today ended an hour and a half ago. | 一个半小时前 光荣的一天才结束 |
[09:12] | Well, maybe I just don’t want the day to end. | 可能 是我想一直光荣下去吧 |
[09:13] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果真是那样 |
[09:15] | why don’t you help my day end quicker | 不如你来帮帮我 |
[09:16] | and help me isolate some shoe treads. | 把这些鞋印分出来 |
[09:19] | Take the pants. | 你查裤子吧 |
[09:23] | So…? | 那… |
[09:25] | How’d you do on the stand? | 你的庭上陈述如何 |
[09:27] | So good the prosecutor took me to dinner. | 非常不错 检察官还请我吃晚饭了 |
[09:30] | Female? | 女的吧 |
[09:31] | Yeah, she was icing. | 是的 她是有点意思 |
[09:32] | I was just happy to finally | 但我高兴只是因为 |
[09:34] | see a case from the crime scene to the courtroom. | 终于亲眼目睹了一个案子上了庭 |
[09:37] | We freakin’ buried the guy. | 我们把那家伙给搞定了 |
[09:39] | It was bad ass. | 是个大坏蛋 |
[09:41] | I dropped the hammer… | 我放下锤子… |
[09:44] | he was squirming in his chair. | 他就开始在椅子上坐不住了 |
[09:47] | How many different patterns you have there? | 你那上面有几组鞋印 |
[09:51] | Five different patterns. | 5种 |
[09:54] | Well, I’ve got three different ones on the T-shirt. | T恤上有3种 |
[09:59] | I mean, this one that looks like | 你看 这个看上去 |
[10:00] | an athletic shoe sure got around. | 像是个运动鞋 |
[10:02] | As did this pointed toe high-heeled one. | 这个像是尖尖的高跟鞋 |
[10:07] | So did this work boot. | 还有这个工作靴 |
[10:09] | What do you know about work boots? | 你怎么知道工作靴的 |
[10:11] | I’m guessing you haven’t worked | 我看你这辈子 |
[10:12] | a day of hard labor in your life. | 好像也没干过什么苦活 |
[10:14] | I wore Doc Martens in high school. | 高中时候穿过一双Doc Martens |
[10:16] | It was the style. | 当时很流行 |
[10:17] | Yeah, for skinheads. | 是啊 光头仔那样的 |
[10:18] | Yeah, they kind of ruined it for everyone. | 他们那时候 几乎对每个年青人都有影响 |
[10:23] | You know, one of the victims was Hispanic, | 一个受害者是西班牙裔 |
[10:25] | the other was Jewish. | 还有一个是犹太裔 |
[10:27] | Maybe this was a hate crime. | 有可能是种族泄愤 |
[10:32] | Sure looks like hate to me. | 我看 这肯定是泄愤 |
[10:33] | Vasco Ruiz was someone’s punching bag. | Vasco Ruiz都成了沙袋了 |
[10:37] | He suffered multiple abrasions, lacerations, | 他身上有多处擦伤 裂伤 |
[10:39] | contusions. | 挫伤 |
[10:41] | I found no particular patterns, sharp edges | 我没找到任何利器伤口 |
[10:43] | or tool marks from any weapons. | 也没有其他的工具痕 |
[10:46] | Do fists and feet count? | 那拳脚呢 |
[10:48] | He had too many bruises to count, | 那多了 查不过来了 |
[10:51] | one on top of another. | 一个上面盖着另一个 |
[10:53] | And under the skin, things get even worse. | 而且皮肤下面 情况更糟 |
[10:57] | Long bone fractures of the fingers, | 手指长骨骨折 |
[10:59] | radius, ulna, humerus. | 桡骨 尺骨 肱骨骨折 |
[11:03] | Rib fractures, flail chest. | 肋骨骨折 胸骨断裂 |
[11:05] | Fractures of the vault and base of skull. | 头骨顶部及底部骨裂 |
[11:07] | Almost every bone in his face. | 脸上几乎每块骨头都碎了 |
[11:09] | Somewhere along the way, he took a shot to the head | 所有这些伤中 有一个头部一击 |
[11:13] | that resulted in a subdural hematoma. | 引起了硬膜下出血 |
[11:15] | COD is multiple blunt force trauma. | 死因是多处钝器致伤 |
[11:18] | Could one person have done this? | 有可能是一个人干的么 |
[11:20] | Not even Mike Tyson. | 就算是泰森也不大可能 |
[11:25] | MAN: Okay, okay, okay, | 好的 好的 好的 |
[11:26] | they took my good vodkas, my single-malt whiskies, | 他们拿了很多Vodka 丹麦制的威士忌 |
[11:28] | they took vermouth, cognac, VSOP cognac. | 还有苦艾酒 Cognac(白兰地)高级白兰地 |
[11:29] | Am I going to get any of the stuff back? | 那些东西我还能不能追回来了 |
[11:31] | What are you guys going to do about this? | 你们要采取什么手段 |
[11:32] | Okay, slow down. You’re talking too fast. | 好的 慢点 你讲话讲得太快了 |
[11:34] | All right, you know what? Just let me know when you’re ready. | 好吧 那你什么时候准备好了告诉我 |
[11:36] | I’m ready, sir, I just, I just need you to talk slower. | 我准备好了 先生 我只是让你慢点说 |
[11:39] | Okay, I can do that. | 好的 可以 |
[11:41] | These creeps come flying in here, | 这些神经病就冲进来 |
[11:42] | they take a lot of my good stuff. | 拿了很多好酒 |
[11:45] | And I chased one of them | 我追上了其中一个 |
[11:46] | and I snatched the sweater right off his back. | 从后面扯下来了他的毛衣 |
[11:49] | How many did you see? | 你看到几个 |
[11:52] | I don’t know. There was a bunch. | 不知道 有一帮 |
[11:53] | A bunch. Two, five, ten? | 一帮 2个 5个 还是10个 |
[11:57] | Closer to the ten. | 接近10个吧 |
[11:58] | Any descriptions? | 描述一下 |
[12:00] | They had hoods on. | 他们都戴着连衣帽 |
[12:02] | They were hooded. | 戴着连衣帽 |
[12:05] | You took the sweater off one of them | 你把一个人毛衣都扯下来了 |
[12:07] | and you didn’t get to see what he looked like? | 就没看到他们长什么样 |
[12:09] | He was on his way out the door. | 那是他们冲出去的时候 |
[12:11] | What I did see was really weird. | 我看到的很奇怪 |
[12:14] | Anyway. | 那… |
[12:15] | What does “weird” look like? | 怎么个”奇怪”的样子 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[12:17] | His face. His nose was all deformed. | 他的脸奇怪 鼻子是畸形的 |
[12:22] | The whole thing creeped me out. | 反正吓了我一跳 |
[12:28] | way to go | 前途无量啊 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:32] | Greg… | |
[12:33] | lose the monkey suit, you got a scene; | 把这身小丑服脱下来 有现场了 |
[12:35] | liquor store robbery. | 抢劫卖酒商店 |
[12:36] | Here’s the address. | 这是地址 |
[12:37] | Related to the earlier 415s? | 有之前的两个415案子有关么 |
[12:40] | Could be– Sofia’s got one of the suspect’s sweaters. | 有可能 Sofia已经拿到一个嫌犯的毛衣 |
[12:42] | I need you to seal it, bring it back here | 你得去封上 把它拿回来 |
[12:43] | and anything else you can find. | 尽量找到更多的证据 |
[12:44] | All right. Who’s my wingman? | 好的 谁是我的副将 |
[12:46] | You’re a big boy, Greg. | Greg 你是个大小伙子了 |
[12:47] | You don’t need a wingman for this. | 这种小现场不用带副将了 |
[12:50] | Primary. Nice. | 我是长官了 不错 |
[13:18] | Whoa! | 哦 |
[13:19] | Pick on somebody you’re own size. | 挑个跟你差不多的啊 |
[13:22] | Are you volunteering? | 那你乐意当志愿者 |
[13:27] | No. | 不乐意 |
[13:27] | The two scenes are related. | 两个现场是有联系的 |
[13:30] | I found two common treads on both vics; | 两位受害者身上有两处相同的鞋印 |
[13:33] | an athletic shoe and a boot. | 一个运动鞋 一个靴子 |
[13:36] | I ran them through the Solemate database. | 我在Solemate数据库查了一下 |
[13:40] | The athletic shoe… | 运动鞋是… |
[13:42] | is a Converse Chuck Taylor | 匡威牌的Chuck Taylor |
[13:44] | and the boot is a Doc Martin. | 靴子是Doc Martin牌 |
[13:50] | Could this be a woman’s shoe? | 这会不会是女鞋 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I ran that through the Solemate database, too. | 这个我也查了一下Solemate数据库 |
[13:53] | That is a Steve Madden Dynasti stiletto. | 是Steve Madden Dynasti牌高跟鞋 |
[13:56] | Open-toe shoe. | 露脚趾的 |
[13:57] | ‘Cause Catherine found a broken female toenail | 因为Catherine在死者的嘴里 |
[14:00] | in the vic’s mouth. | 发现一个掉下来的女式的脚趾甲 |
[14:04] | Most of the treads are on the sides | 大多数鞋印都是在 |
[14:06] | and back of the victim’s clothing. | 受害人的侧面和后面 |
[14:09] | Which suggests that they were on the ground | 也就是说他们挨打时 |
[14:11] | for most of the beating. | 都是趴在地上的 |
[14:14] | Kicked to death. | 被活活踢死的 |
[14:21] | How am I going to feed my boys?! | 我怎么养活我的儿子啊 |
[14:25] | Pay the rent, gas, car? God… | 交房租 煤气 车 天啊… |
[14:30] | Mrs. Ruiz, I’ll do the best I can. | Ruiz夫人 我们会尽力的 |
[14:34] | I’ll put you in touch with State services | 我会帮你联系国家相关服务机构 |
[14:36] | that’ll help you deal with these issues, okay? | 他们会帮你解决这些问题的 好么 |
[14:39] | But right now I need your help to do my job. | 但是现在 需要你帮我们做好工作 |
[14:42] | I need some information, okay? | 我需要一些信息 好么 |
[14:44] | Whatever you need. | 我会尽力提供的 |
[14:46] | All right. When was the last time you talked to Vasco? | 好的 你最后一次和Vasco通话是什么时候 |
[14:49] | Midnight. | 午夜时候 |
[14:51] | He calls me every night after work. | 他每天下班都会给我打电话 |
[14:53] | Did he have any enemies that you know of? | 据你所知 他有什么仇家么 |
[14:55] | No. | 没有 |
[14:56] | He was a good man with | 他是个好人 |
[14:58] | a good heart. | 心地善良 |
[14:59] | No one disliked him. | 没有讨厌他 |
[15:00] | Okay. Did he carry a wallet or a cell phone? | 好的 那他身上带钱包和电话么 |
[15:04] | He had both. | 带的 |
[15:05] | I want you to write down his cell phone number | 那你把他的电话 |
[15:08] | on this piece of paper, okay? | 写在这张纸上 好么 |
[15:09] | I need to access his records. | 我们得查查通话记录 |
[15:18] | Hey, guys, this officer’s | 嘿 小伙子们 这位警官 |
[15:20] | going to take you and your mom home, | 会带你们和你们妈妈回家的 |
[15:22] | make sure you all get home safe, okay? | 一定要平安到家 好么 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:32] | REPORTER: I’m standing across from the Holiday Motel | 我现在正站在假日旅馆对面 |
[15:34] | where a brutal beating just occurred a few hours ago. | 几小时前 这里刚刚发生了一起很残忍的案件 |
[15:37] | We have the footage which was recorded | 我们现在掌握的影像 |
[15:40] | by an anonymous bystander’s cell phone. | 是由一位匿名的路人用手机拍下的 |
[15:43] | Although the quality is poor, you can see several images | 尽管影像质量一般 但仍可以看到 |
[15:46] | assaulting the lone female victim. | 多位嫌犯在袭击一名女性受害者 |
[15:49] | Anyone living near the strip is being told to stay at home | 住在Strip附近的人们 最好待在家里 |
[15:52] | until the assailant is caught. | 等到警方拘捕了这些攻击者 |
[15:55] | For anyone who has any information, | 如果你还掌握一些相关信息 |
[15:57] | please call 555-0155. | 请拔打555-0155 |
[16:01] | Get this reporter on the phone. | 找到这位记者 |
[16:37] | Control, Control, this is CSI Sanders. | 指挥中心 我是CSI的Sanders |
[16:39] | I need some help. | 我需要后援 |
[16:41] | Control, go with your information. | 指挥中心 请讲 |
[16:42] | Okay, I got an assault in progress one alley south | 我现在正目击一起袭击案件 |
[16:47] | of Casino Central Drive, cross street Shane. | 在Casino Central路和Shane交接南向小街上 |
[16:50] | How many suspects involved? Multiple suspects. | -有几位嫌犯 -多位 |
[16:52] | Could be the guys who’ve been doing it all night. | 有可能是今晚另两起案子那伙人 |
[16:54] | The closest unit has a five-minute ETA. | 最近的小队要5分钟到 |
[16:56] | Rolling Code Three. Are they armed? | 调遣密码为3 他们有武器么 |
[16:58] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[16:59] | Ma’am, please, listen. | 女士听着 |
[17:00] | You got to get here quicker than this. | 你最好速度快些 |
[17:02] | Copy that. We’ll roll two additional units ASAP. | 收到 我们会再派两组人尽快赶到 |
[17:05] | Wait for backup. | 请等待后援 |
[17:24] | Move! | 让开 |
[17:34] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[19:36] | – I just want to talk to him. – I’m sorry. It’s a crime scene. | – 我就和他说说话 – 很抱歉 这是犯罪现场 |
[19:38] | I can’t let you pass. I’m sorry. | 我不能让你过去 很抱歉 |
[19:40] | He’s not dead, is he? | 他没有死吧 是不是 |
[19:41] | He’s been badly injured, | 他只是受了重伤 |
[19:42] | but he’s being attended to, I promise you. | 现在有人在救治 我向你保证 |
[19:44] | Hey. | Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:48] | Why isn’t there a medic on Greg? | 为什么Greg那没有医护人员 |
[19:50] | He’s been stabilized. | 他情况已经稳定 |
[19:51] | Sara, he’s going to be okay. | Sara 他会没事的 |
[20:08] | (faintly): Sara… | |
[20:10] | I didn’t think you could see me. | 你能看见我么 |
[20:13] | I can’t… | 我看不见… |
[20:15] | but I know that Sidle scent. | 但是我闻得出Sidle你的香气 |
[20:18] | I’m going to take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是夸我呢吧 |
[20:26] | I scratched one of them. | 我抓伤了其中一个 |
[20:30] | And you should check my vest. | 你还得检查我的背心 |
[20:32] | I think the same guy spit on me. | 好像还是那个人 还吐了口痰 |
[20:38] | And one of their cars crashed into the Denali. | 他们开了辆车 撞到了我的Denali |
[20:43] | I guarantee there’s transfer on it. | 肯定上面有油漆划痕 |
[20:49] | You should process the scene now. | 你现在应该去处理现场 |
[20:52] | Me later. | 一会儿再处理我 |
[20:54] | I came here for you, Greg. | 我是为你而来 Greg |
[21:08] | BRASS: So how long you been in town, Mr. Tanner? | Tanner先生 你来这多久了 |
[21:11] | About 20 hours, man. | 20个小时吧 |
[21:14] | You on vacation? | 你来旅游的 |
[21:16] | Straight from Union City, Tennessee. | 从Tennessee的Union市直接来的 |
[21:20] | Okay, tell me what happened. | 好的 跟我讲讲发生了什么 |
[21:22] | Well, I was cutting through that alley | 我想穿过个小街 |
[21:26] | trying to find a taxi off one of them side streets. | 去旁边的路上拦辆出租车 |
[21:30] | Next thing I know I’m on the ground | 等我反应过来 就被打倒在地上了 |
[21:32] | just getting pounded | 他们就踢我 |
[21:34] | all to hell. | |
[21:37] | I thought I was gonna die. | 我以为自己会被打死 |
[21:40] | Even give it up to the Man. | 已经决定见上帝了 |
[21:43] | Then I heard that horn honking and engine revving toward me. | 后来听到警笛 然后有车向我开过来 |
[21:50] | Can you give me any descriptions? | 能不能跟我描述一下嫌犯 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | All right. You take it easy. | 好吧 那你好好养伤 |
[21:58] | Could you do me a favor? | 能不能帮我个忙 |
[22:01] | Sure, I’ll do my best. | 好的 我会尽力 |
[22:03] | The man that saved my life, | 那个救我的人 |
[22:05] | I’d like to meet him, give him a thank you. | 我想见见他 跟他表示一下感谢 |
[22:09] | His name is Greg Sanders. | 他叫Greg Sanders |
[22:11] | And I’m sure he’d appreciate it. | 我想 他一定会领情的 |
[22:14] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[22:22] | I think I just found a piece of Sanders’ hair. | 我想 这应该是Sanders的头发 |
[22:27] | MAN: So what, did somebody else get a beat down? | 嘿 是不是又有人挨揍了 |
[22:30] | You bitches haven’t caught them cats yet? | 你们这些小妞们还没抓着人啊 |
[22:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:35] | You fellas want to keep it moving? | 你们有完没完了 |
[22:36] | We’re trying to work here. | 我们在这里工作呢 |
[22:38] | You call that working? Why is there an ass-whupping | 这也叫工作 为什么每隔个街区就会有人被抽屁股 |
[22:40] | on every other block? There’s about to be an ass-whupping on this block. | 我看这个街区也该有人挨抽了 |
[22:43] | Is that right? That’s right. | -是么 -是的 |
[22:45] | BROWN: Hey, Nick… | 嘿 Nick… |
[22:46] | Man, you’re weak, weak, weak, weak. Come on, man. | 老兄 你们太差劲 差劲 差劲 来啊 |
[22:49] | You can’t do this. MAN: I’m sorry, | 你们不可以动我 |
[22:50] | I’ll say what I want. you’re not weak. | -我有权利说我想说的 -你不差劲 |
[22:54] | Nick. | |
[22:55] | Nick… | |
[22:57] | You’re a joke. | 你真像个小丑 |
[22:59] | BROWN: Nick. | |
[23:07] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[23:09] | Anybody get that on video? | 有没有人录下来 |
[23:11] | Man, I’ll take a picture myself. | 我得自己照张照片 |
[23:15] | That’s a nice phone you got there, man. | 你手机不错啊小子 |
[23:17] | Real nice phone. | 真的不错 |
[23:18] | Wonder how many drug dealers’ numbers you got | 我看你这电话上 |
[23:20] | on this phone here. | 有不少毒贩子电话 |
[23:25] | Feel like going to jail tonight? | 今晚是不是想进去住住了 |
[23:28] | Listen, I’m sorry about the little spill | 听着 刚才的小磨擦我们很抱歉 |
[23:29] | you had earlier, but that’s why we got | 但是这就是为什么 |
[23:30] | the crime tape up, so you could see it. | 我们用带子拦上的原因 你们应该看得到 |
[23:33] | Watch where you’re going next time. | 下次往哪走 看着点 |
[23:35] | Get you home safely. | 现在滚回家去吧 |
[23:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[23:42] | We beating people up now? | 可以动手打人了么 |
[23:43] | I’m sick of these punks, man. | 我受够了这些小流氓 |
[23:45] | I’m serious, I’m sick of it. | 我说真的 受够了 |
[23:47] | Then you’re in the wrong town. | 那你真是挑错城市住了 |
[23:49] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[24:11] | Greg? | |
[24:17] | Grissom. | |
[24:21] | Just another day at the office, huh? | 又来上班了 呃 |
[24:24] | Well, at least I can see now. | 是啊 起码现在可以看见了 |
[24:31] | The guy they beat up… | 他们打的那个人… |
[24:34] | how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[24:36] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他没事 |
[24:42] | What about the other guy? | 那另一个呢 |
[24:45] | The guy I hit. | 我撞倒那个 |
[24:47] | His name is Demitrius James. | 他叫Demitrius James |
[24:50] | He’s in surgery. | 他现在在手术 |
[24:53] | Is he, like, a gangbanger or something? | 他 他是什么帮派分子吗 |
[24:56] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[24:59] | he’s a student at the university. | 他是一个大学生 |
[25:03] | He gonna be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[25:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | Has someone called your parents? | 有人通知你父母了么 |
[25:17] | We should let them know. | 我们得通知他们 |
[25:19] | (sighs): Mm. | 嗯 |
[25:21] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:23] | They still think I’m in the lab. | 他们一直以为我是待在实验室里的 |
[25:28] | Why do they think that? | 为什么他们那样想 |
[25:31] | When I was in high school… | 因为我上高中时候… |
[25:35] | I never played any sports. | 从来不参加运动 |
[25:38] | No football, no basketball. | 不踢球 不打篮球 |
[25:42] | Definitely no hockey. | 曲棍球更不碰了 |
[25:45] | I never would’ve guessed. | 我自己也想不到 |
[25:46] | Well, it wasn’t by choice. | 这也不是我自己想的 |
[25:50] | My mom wanted four kids. | 我妈妈想要四个孩子 |
[25:54] | Ended up with only one. | 结果只生了我一个 |
[25:57] | She always made sure I stayed close. | 所以 她总要让我离家近些 |
[26:03] | If I got a nosebleed, | 我出鼻血 |
[26:06] | she’d take me to the E.R. | 她都会带我去看急诊 |
[26:11] | Well… | 那… |
[26:13] | now would be the time to come clean. | 现在正好是坦白相告的时候 |
[26:17] | My mom’s gonna freak. | 我妈妈会被吓坏的 |
[26:23] | You tell her that you risked your life | 你告诉她 你冒着生命危险 |
[26:25] | to save someone else’s… | 是为了救人… |
[26:28] | and I think she’ll be very proud of you. | 我想她会引你为豪的 |
[26:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:40] | Doctor found these on Demitrius James. | 大夫在Demitrius James身上发现的 |
[26:46] | Contact lenses. Special kind. | 隐形眼镜 是特殊的 |
[26:48] | They’re called Halloween lenses. | 叫万圣节眼镜 |
[26:51] | They’re wearing costumes. | 他们都是化妆的 |
[26:54] | Great. | 好啊 |
[26:56] | Just a game to them. | 他们就当做一场儿戏 |
[27:14] | WILLOWS: Is that your number, Cha Cha? | 这是你的号码么 Cha Cha |
[27:17] | Yeah, that’s my number. | 是的 是我的 |
[27:20] | So tell me… | 那请你告诉我… |
[27:22] | what does a dead guy sound like? | 你听说这人死了 作何感想 |
[27:27] | Oh, is that funny? | 觉得好笑么 |
[27:29] | Oh, man, I mean, isn’t it supposed to be? | 我是说 难道不可笑么 |
[27:33] | Someone called you from his phone– who was it? | 有人用他的手机给你打过电话 是谁 |
[27:37] | (exhales): When’d they call again? | 什么时候打的来着 |
[27:39] | 12:33 a.m., | 昨天凌晨12:33分 你知道那个时段有多少人找我么 |
[27:40] | last night. Man, you know how many people blow me up at that time? | |
[27:44] | Shoot, that’s like prime time. | 那是黄金时段 |
[27:46] | Finding-the-right-party time. | 寻找过度良宵的时候 |
[27:47] | Half my calls go to voice mail my line’s so busy. | 我有一半电话都接进语音信箱 我的线太忙了 |
[27:55] | Who’s this guy? (sighs) | 那这个人是谁 |
[27:58] | M-Maybe I seen him before, I don’t know. | 我可…可能见过他 不知道 |
[28:07] | Farami, huh? | Farami 呃 |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:16] | You like? | 你喜欢么 |
[28:18] | If it was real, I might. | 要是真货 我有可能喜欢 |
[28:20] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[28:22] | Can I go now? Damn. | 我可以走了么 真烦 |
[28:25] | When I swab that knockoff | 如果我发现那个Farami锁扣 |
[28:27] | Farami buckle and I find this tourist’s DNA on it, | 上面有那位女游客的DNA |
[28:31] | you’re going down for murder. | 你就是谋杀罪 |
[28:33] | (scoffs): She didn’t die. | 她没死啊 |
[28:34] | No, but Mr. Ruiz did. | 没有 但是Ruiz先生死了 |
[28:36] | And you were the last person that he called. | 而他的电话最后是打给你的 |
[28:37] | That connects you to both crimes. | 你就和两起案件有关 |
[28:41] | Tara, okay? | 是Tara 好吧 |
[28:43] | Tara called me. | 是Tara给我打的电话 |
[28:45] | It’s funny, ’cause the only reason | 真是有意思 我接电话 |
[28:47] | I picked up my phone is ’cause I didn’t know the number. | 是因为那是个我不认识的号码 |
[28:50] | Thought it was this hot boy. | 还以为是哪个帅哥 |
[28:52] | And what did Tara want? | 那Tara找你干什么 |
[28:55] | Her boyfriend Pig invited her to a party at a motel. | 她男朋友Pig约他去聚会 在一家旅馆旁边 |
[28:58] | She invited me, so I rolled. | 她邀我一起去 我就去了 |
[29:06] | Go get a piece. It’s fun. | 咱也去试试 很有意思的 |
[29:14] | Is that your idea of a party? | 你们的聚会就指的那个 |
[29:16] | Man, everyone loves a good fannysmackin’ session. | 人人都喜欢”踢屁股”聚会 |
[29:18] | A what? | 什么 |
[29:20] | Beating up fannypackers. | 就是踢屁股 |
[29:22] | You know, tourists. | 踢那些游客的 |
[29:24] | Why would you want to do that? | 为什么要那样做 |
[29:27] | Nothing else to do. | 没什么事好做 |
[29:30] | And you do this all the time? | 你们一直都在玩这个 |
[29:32] | Yeah, but this was the first time | 是的 但是这是第一次 |
[29:33] | I ever heard of anyone dying. | 有人被打死了 |
[29:36] | What is Pig’s name? | Pig真名叫什么 |
[29:38] | I just know “Pig.” | 我只知道叫”Pig” |
[29:40] | So if… fannysmackin’ is all about tourists, | 那如果说…踢屁股只是踢游客的 |
[29:43] | why’d you go after a dishwasher at the Golden Sapphire? | 那为什么对Golden Sapphire的一个刷碗工下手 |
[29:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:48] | am{??? | 可能是练练脚 |
[29:55] | et? | 今晚上怎么样 |
[29:57] | Well, beatings were occurring every hour, | 每小时都有攻击事件发生 |
[30:00] | and it’s been three hours since the last one, so maybe. | 最后一起是三小时前 所以有可能 |
[30:03] | MAN: Do I look like I want to sign in? | 你看我这样像要登记的么 |
[30:04] | I want to talk to cop, okay? Somebody get me a cop! | 我要跟警察说话 行吧 给我叫个警察来 |
[30:07] | I want to talk to a cop now! | 我要跟警察说话 |
[30:09] | He’s a cop. She’s a cop. | 他是警察 她是警察 |
[30:11] | Hey, my friend, he got beat up and robbed. | 嘿 朋友 被揍了 被抢了 |
[30:14] | I can see that. Where? | 看出来了 在哪里 |
[30:15] | On the corner | 在Decatur和Jones街的拐角处 |
[30:16] | of Decatur and Jones. | |
[30:18] | They-they took the ten G’s that I had on me, | 他们 他们拿走了我的1万块 |
[30:20] | they took my watch, | 还有手表 |
[30:21] | they took my cell phone. And look at his face. | -电话 -看看他的脸 |
[30:23] | They beat him up, too. | 他们还打了他 |
[30:25] | Did you get a good look at ’em? | 你有没有看清他们 |
[30:25] | Not really– they were wearing hoodies. | 没怎么看清 他们都穿着连帽衣 |
[31:31] | Processed the sweater found at the liquor store. | 酒铺那里那件毛衣 化验过 |
[31:34] | Found blood. | 发现血迹 |
[31:36] | Sent it to DNA. | 送到DNA科 |
[31:37] | Wendy found two types, matched both to your vics. | Wendy发现有两组 与两位受害人一致 |
[31:40] | She also ran saliva on Greg’s jacket. | 她还检验了Greg外衣上的唾液 |
[31:43] | Came back unknown male. | 是未知男性 |
[31:44] | Same unknown male that Greg scratched. | 和Greg抓伤的是一个人 |
[31:52] | Nice map. | 地图不错 |
[31:55] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[31:57] | My old neighborhood. | 是我以前住的街区 |
[31:58] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[32:00] | Inconsistency. | 不一致 |
[32:02] | In what? | 什么不一致 |
[32:03] | The dishwasher, both tourists and Greg | 刷碗工 两个游客 还有Greg |
[32:06] | were attacked near the Strip. | 都是在Strip附近遭袭 |
[32:08] | Dean Harden claims that he was attacked | Dean Harden说他是在这里 |
[32:09] | all the way over here in Southwest Las Vegas. | Las Vegas的西南部 |
[32:12] | Swarms don’t backtrack. | 蜂群是不会向后飞的 |
[32:15] | We’re talking about humans here, not bugs. | 我们说的是人 不是小昆虫 |
[32:18] | Humans have always adapted strategies from insects. | 人类总是从昆虫那学到一些策略 |
[32:21] | Swarming is an ancient military tactic. | 蜂击是一种古老的军事战术 |
[32:23] | You surround your enemies, then attack | 把敌军包围 然后从各个方向 |
[32:25] | from all directions simultaneously. | 同时攻击 |
[32:27] | Alexander the Great pioneered the maneuver 2,000 years ago. | 亚历山大大帝2000年前就演练过这一战术 |
[32:31] | Although swarms consist of several individuals, | 尽管他们是由多数人组成的”蜂群” |
[32:33] | they must be treated as a single entity, | 但他们是做为一个整体行动 |
[32:35] | which lives, thinks and moves as one, | 生活 思考 移动的 |
[32:38] | built with an internal logic to continue forward, | 是由一种内在的逻辑进行发展 |
[32:41] | gain momentum and never backtrack. | 产生动力 是不会向后移动行动的 |
[32:46] | So this guy Dean probably was not a victim of this swarm, | 这个Dean有可能不是这一蜂群的受害者 |
[32:49] | or he’s lying. | 要么 就是他在说谎 |
[32:51] | Take a look at these clothes. | 你来看看这件衣服 |
[32:54] | In contrast to the other beatings, | 和其他几起案件对比 |
[32:56] | I found only one type of shoe tread on Dean’s clothing. | 我只找到一组鞋印 |
[33:03] | The print matches a size 12 | 鞋码是12号 |
[33:05] | Nike Air. | |
[33:07] | And this tennis shoe is… | 这个网球鞋… |
[33:10] | his own. | 是他自己的 |
[33:12] | He swarmed himself? | 他把自己蜂击了 |
[33:19] | I owe my Uncle Lenny ten G’s. | 我欠Lenny大叔1万块 |
[33:21] | and I don’t got it, all right? | 我弄不到钱 |
[33:23] | Am I supposed to know who Uncle Lenny is? | 谁是Lenny大叔 |
[33:25] | Uncle Lenny? Lenny G. | Lenny大叔 就是Lenny G |
[33:27] | The famous sports handicapper. | 那个有名的裁判 |
[33:29] | Yeah, it’s not ringing any bells. | 好吧 我反正是不认识 |
[33:30] | He’s blackbooked from the casinos. | 赌场不让他下注的 |
[33:32] | But he still likes to bet. | 但是他喜欢赌钱 |
[33:34] | And you bet for him. | 所以 你帮他下注 |
[33:35] | Yeah, he gave me five dimes to bet the Eagles this past Sunday. | 他就给我们五毛钱 让我们这周日押Eagles |
[33:39] | You see, me and Ant, | 你看 我和Ant |
[33:40] | we’re hurting for cash right now. | 我们现在都缺钱 |
[33:42] | We didn’t think the Eagles had a chance, | 而且我们觉得Eagles赢不了 |
[33:43] | so we thought we would just pocket the cash. | 我们想 我们不过就借用点钱 |
[33:46] | But they won and now you owe Uncle Lenny G. ten G’s. | 结果他们赢了 我们现在就欠Lenny G一万块 |
[33:49] | Yeah. And when we saw these beatings on TV and… | 我们在电视上看到这个攻击游客的报道… |
[33:53] | just thought it was a great idea. | 觉得这是个好主意 |
[33:56] | Don’t go near the package. | 别打关键部位 |
[33:57] | Why am I going to go near your package? | 我为什么要打关键部位 |
[33:59] | All right. | All right. 好的 好的 |
[34:00] | It’ll be like Pesci did it to DeNiro in Raging Bull. | 就像De Niro在《愤怒的公牛》里打Pesci一样 |
[34:02] | Remember that? Yeah, all right, just do it, man, come on. | -记得么 -好的 来吧 老兄 来吧 |
[34:04] | Okay. All right, just do it, man! | 好的 来吧 |
[34:05] | I’m doing it! | 我来打啦 |
[34:09] | What, are you crying? | 怎么 你哭了 |
[34:10] | Shut up, man! It’s not funny, all right?! | 闭嘴 这可不好笑 |
[34:12] | I figured if Dean said we got beat up and robbed, | 我想 让Dean报案说我们被打被抢了 |
[34:15] | we wouldn’t have to pay up. | 我们就不用还钱了 |
[34:17] | Yeah, well, now you’re eleven G’s in the hole. | 好吧 那你们现在欠1万1了 |
[34:20] | The ten thousand | 有一万 |
[34:21] | you owe Uncle Lenny for the bet, | 是赌钱欠Lenny大叔的 |
[34:22] | and the thousand you owe us for filing a false police report. | 还有一千 是报假案欠我们的 |
[34:55] | Hey, Catherine. I think I’m on to something. | 嘿 Catherine 我想我查到了些东西 |
[34:58] | Check this out. | 来看看 |
[35:03] | WILLOWS: Oh… the King Swine. | 哦…猪大王 |
[35:06] | Now, “y’all” is plural. | 现在”Y-all”肯定不是一个人 |
[35:08] | Believe me, I used the word a lot, | 我最近总用这个词 |
[35:10] | so I have a feeling he sent that to more than one person. | 我想 他肯定发给了好多人 |
[35:13] | Could be a mass text. | 有可能是群发 |
[35:16] | Lindsey once sent everyone in her phonebook | Lindsey有一次给她通讯录里所有人都发过 |
[35:18] | the same message at the same time. | 一样的短信 同时发的 |
[35:19] | I got stuck with a $300 bill. | 结果我交了300块的话费 |
[35:21] | Hmm, we got this punk’s phone number. | 嗯 他们现在有这人的电话号码了 |
[35:24] | All we have to do is subpoena his phone records. | 我们只要弄到他的通话记录 |
[35:27] | We’ll get every one he sent the message to. | 然后给所有人都发一条短信 |
[35:29] | We’ll text him, we’ll tell him to meet us somewhere. | 然后再发给他 让他到某个地方会面 |
[35:32] | From Tara’s phone? They’ll know it’s us. | 用Tara的电话 他们会知道是我们的 |
[35:34] | No, from Pig’s phone. | 不 用Pig的电话 |
[35:35] | We don’t have Pig’s phone. | 但我们没有他的电话 |
[35:36] | Don’t need it. | 不需要 |
[35:38] | When you text from a computer, | 如果从电脑上发短信的话 |
[35:40] | you put in the number that you’re calling from. | 只要输入电话号码就可以了 |
[35:43] | We’ll just use Miss Piggy’s. | 我们就用这位小猪的电话号码 |
[35:46] | Okay, but how do we get the Pig? | 好的 那怎么能找到这位Pig |
[35:51] | BRASS: Look, I’m not going to play you, Tara. | 听着 我不想跟你玩手段Tara |
[35:53] | So let’s not waste each other’s time. | 所以咱们也不要浪费时间 |
[35:56] | I have enough evidence | 我们已经掌握足够的证据 |
[35:57] | to try you for first degree murder. | 可以给你定一级谋杀罪 |
[35:59] | But I’m greedy. | 但是 我还不知足 |
[36:00] | I want the rest of the Mickey Mouse Club. | 我想要抓到你们”米奇班帮”的全体成员 |
[36:04] | So you have a choice. | 你可以作个选择 |
[36:05] | You can either spend a very, very long time in jail | 你要么在监狱里待非常非常久 |
[36:10] | or you can help me out. | 要么你来帮我个忙 |
[36:19] | I’m not saying nothing. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[36:21] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[36:30] | Write a text message. | 只要写个短信 |
[36:32] | Something Pig would send to his buddies | 就像Pig发给他那些同伙的一样 |
[36:34] | to gather them all up for another fannysmackin’ party. | 把他们约到一个 “踢屁股”聚会来 |
[36:38] | Look, Tara, I don’t think | 听着 Tara 我想 |
[36:39] | that beating these people up was your idea, | 这些打人的主意肯定不是你想出来的 |
[36:41] | so why should you and Cha Cha take the fall? | 那为什么你和Cha Cha要替他们背黑祸 |
[36:43] | These guys don’t care about you. | 这些人根本没把你们当回事 |
[36:45] | I mean, let’s face it. | 真的 承认吧 |
[36:48] | You’re just a piece of tail to them. | 你们不过是他的小跟班 |
[36:50] | Right? | 对吧 |
[36:52] | So what’s it going to be? | 那你决定如何 |
[36:54] | Are you going to let a guy | 你是想让这个人 |
[36:56] | with the colorful but unfortunate name of “Pig” | 有着具有创意但难听的名字的”猪” |
[36:59] | run free while you go to jail? | 让他逍遥法外 你去做牢 |
[37:02] | You know, it’s funky in there. | 那地方可真不怎么样 |
[37:04] | No Posh Spice. | 没有时髦的打扮 |
[37:05] | No parties, no purses or pedicures | 没有聚会 没有漂亮的钱包 没有美甲 |
[37:08] | or pasta primavera. | 没有意大利面 |
[37:12] | So you decide. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[37:15] | Decide. | 决定啊 |
[37:30] | Pig text you? | Pig叫你来 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:52] | Hey, Pig, thanks for that text. | 嘿 Pig 谢谢你叫我们来 |
[37:54] | I’m ready for some smackin’. I didn’t text you. | -我们就等着开踢了 -我没叫你啊 |
[37:56] | You didn’t? Nah. Did you text me. | -你没有 -没 不是你叫我么 |
[37:59] | I didn’t text you. | 我没叫你啊 |
[38:14] | BRASS (over bullhorn): Everybody out of the car, now. | 所有人 马上下车 |
[38:17] | Get out of the car. Let’s see those hands. | 下车 把手举起来 |
[38:22] | Put them on the top of the car. | 把手放在车上 |
[38:45] | Turn off the truck. Get out. | 马上熄火 下来 |
[38:46] | And put your hands above your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[38:50] | BRASS (over bull horn): Get out of the car. | 下来 |
[39:03] | You’re going to jail. | 你肯定要做牢了 |
[39:05] | Free shower, free food, free sleep. | 免费的冲澡 食物 床铺 |
[39:10] | Let me in there. | 让我来 |
[39:18] | This little piggy went, “Wee, wee, wee,” all the way home. | 小猪”哼~哼~哼~”回家了 |
[39:45] | NURSE: I think this is the room, sir. | 应该是这间房先生 |
[39:48] | There he is. | 他在呢 |
[39:50] | Mr. Sanders? | Sanders先生 |
[39:51] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 你还好么 |
[39:54] | Better than dead. | 总比死了要强 |
[39:55] | Get me over here, Lizzy, where I can shake this man’s hand. | 推我过去 Lizzy 让我和他握握手 |
[40:02] | You’re a brave man. | 你是个勇敢的人 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:04] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[40:06] | – Home, Elizabeth. – ok | – 回去吧 Elizabeth – 好的 |
[40:11] | I cook some mean barbeque, | 我会弄烧烤 |
[40:12] | If you ever get yourself to Union City, Tennessee. | 如果有空去Tennessee的Union市 |
[40:14] | I’ll look you up. | 我会去看你的 |
[40:16] | You do that. | 好的 |
[41:00] | I am going to pick up some Roberto’s, | 我去买些Roberto快餐 |
[41:03] | take it over to Greg. | 给Greg拿去 |
[41:04] | I’m sure he’s sick | 他现在吃医院的饭 |
[41:04] | of that hospital food– anybody want to come? | 肯定吃腻了 还有人要过去么 |
[41:07] | I’ll take a ride with you, | 我稍你过去 |
[41:08] | but I’m going to pass | 但是早上10点钟就吃墨西哥餐 我还是不吃了吧 |
[41:09] | on the Mexican food at 10:00 in the morning. | |
[41:12] | No, I’d like to see Greg. I’m definitely in, yeah. | 我去看看他 我肯定也去 |
[41:16] | Pig and the piglets | 大猪和小猪们 |
[41:18] | are in the pig pen. | 现在已经进圈了 |
[41:20] | It’s about time. Finally, some good news. | 差不多结束了 终于 听到些好消息 |
[41:23] | Did you know that Pig, | 你知道么 那个叫Pig的 |
[41:24] | aka Cole Trit, was the only adult. | 化名Cole Trit是唯一一个成年的 |
[41:27] | The rest of them were under 18. | 其余的都是18岁以下的 |
[41:28] | One was 14. Are you kidding? | -有一个只有14岁 -真的假的 |
[41:31] | Who raises these kids? | 家长是谁 |
[41:33] | I mean, they weren’t all delinquents. | 我意思是 他们并不都是少年犯 |
[41:35] | Demitrius James was a college student. | Demitrius James就是个大学生 |
[41:37] | Hanging out with the wrong crowd in the wrong town. | 只是混错了朋友 混错了地方 |
[41:40] | I’m telling you, a fake ID | 我告诉你 在Las Vegas |
[41:41] | in Las Vegas is like having | 弄张假身份证 |
[41:43] | a free ticket on the hell train. | 就相当于有了张去往地狱的免费票 |
[41:45] | Sex, drugs, gambling, no adult supervision, 24/7. | 性 毒品 赌博 没有成年人监管 一周7天每天24小时 |
[41:50] | By the time they’re 21, they’ve done and seen it all. | 等他们21岁的时候 他们什么都尝过了 |
[41:53] | Make me slit my wrists, why don’t you? | 让我听得都活不下去了 |
[41:54] | I’m raising a teenager here. | 我现在正在养个十几岁的孩子 |
[41:56] | Oh, you’re doing a great job. Lindsey’s gonna turn out | 你是个好妈妈 Lindsey以后 |
[41:58] | to be a beautiful young woman. | 会成为一个美丽的小姑娘的 |
[42:00] | Besides, I grew up in Vegas, I didn’t turn out so bad, did I? | 而且 我也是Vegas长大的 也没变得太坏么 是吧 |
[42:03] | Yeah, that was pre-Mirage, | 是啊 这些都是早期幻想 |
[42:05] | back when you were a little squirt | 你还是小子的时候 |
[42:07] | going to the casino playing the arcade games. | 不是也上赌场乐衷赌博的么 |
[42:10] | No, Vegas is a different animal now. | 现在Vegas已经大不如以前 |
[42:14] | BROWN: Yeah, these kids | 是啊 这些孩子 |
[42:15] | need to beat people on the street to be entertained. | 到街上打人 就是为了寻乐子 |
[42:17] | They just need some good discipline. | 他们真的需要一些管教 |
[42:18] | They need their grandmother | 他们需要有个奶奶 |
[42:21] | whupping their ass like, like I had. | 像我那时候一样 时不时抽抽他们屁股 |
[42:23] | Yeah, a good slap. | 是 抽得不错 |
[42:25] | You know, it kind of sounds like your guys are blaming everybody | 听着好像你们并没怪这些孩子 |
[42:27] | but these kids. | 而是在怪其他的人 |
[42:29] | I mean, you don’t get a bye | 我意思是说 并不是说你长在这里 |
[42:30] | just ’cause you grew up here or your parents are on drugs. | 你的父母吸毒 你就可以放任自己 |
[42:34] | Those kids are perfectly capable | 这些孩子完全有判断力 |
[42:35] | of telling the difference between a wild night out and… | 知道晚上出去疯狂一下… |
[42:39] | beating somebody to death. | 和把人打死的区别 |
[42:41] | The truth is… | 事实上… |
[42:44] | a moral compass can only point you in the right direction, | 道德指导只能指出正确的方向 |
[42:46] | can’t make you go there. | 并不能带你到该到的地方 |
[42:49] | Our culture preaches that, uh, | 我们的文化就宣扬 |
[42:51] | you shouldn’t be ashamed of anything you do anymore. | 你做的任何事都不足为耻 |
[42:53] | And unfortunately, this city was built on the principle | 不幸的是 这个城市的建市理念就是 |
[42:55] | that there’s no such thing as guilt. | 世上没什么事是有罪的 |
[42:58] | “Do whatever you want, we won’t tell.” | “想干嘛就干嘛 没人管你” |
[43:00] | So without a conscience, | 如果没有了良知 |
[43:01] | there’s nothing to stop you from killing someone. | 就算杀人 也不会有良心阻止你 |
[43:04] | And evidently, | 而且 很显然 |
[43:06] | you don’t even have to feel bad about it. | 你也不必觉得 有什么糟糕的地方 |