时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | GRISSOM: Generally, autopsies are performed in the morning. | 一般来说 尸检都是在上午做的 |
[00:55] | Hello, David. | 你好 David |
[00:56] | Hello, Grissom. | 你好 Grissom |
[00:57] | David Phillips, everyone, | 各位 这位是David Phillips |
[00:58] | our excellent assistant coroner | 是我们杰出的助理验尸官 |
[00:59] | and baseball trivia expert. | 还是位棒球专家 |
[01:02] | And who’s that? | 那位呢 |
[01:04] | I’ll introduce you to her later. | 我等下再给你介绍 |
[01:08] | Afternoons are usually for paperwork and court. | 一般文件存档和上庭资料准备是在下午 |
[01:41] | * * | |
[02:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:08] | I’m Rebecca. | 我叫Rebecca |
[02:10] | Donna. I’m… | 我是Donna… |
[02:12] | I was Donna. | 曾经是Donna |
[02:14] | But you know, | 你看 我估计现在这也不重要了 |
[02:16] | I don’t think that matters much anymore. | |
[02:22] | So… so we’re…? | 那…那么我们… |
[02:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:26] | Huh. | 呃 |
[02:30] | Somehow… it’s not quite what I expected. | 多少…和我期望的不大一样 |
[02:34] | What were you expecting? | 你原以为是怎样的 |
[02:36] | White light, puffy clouds? | 白色的光 蓬蓬的云 |
[02:39] | My mom. | 我的妈妈 |
[02:42] | So how’d you get here, anyway? | 那你是怎么到这来的 |
[02:44] | You know… | 呃… |
[02:48] | someone will figure it out. | 总会有人弄清楚的 |
[02:53] | BRASS: So you’re the one who found the body? | 是你找到的尸体 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I pushed the button, the doors open, | 是的 我按了键 门开了 |
[02:56] | I get this. Right. | 就看到这个 是的 |
[02:58] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她么 |
[02:59] | No. | 不认识 |
[03:00] | At any time did you step inside the elevator? | 那你有没有走进过电梯间 |
[03:02] | Get closer to that? No, thanks. | 难道想再近看看 不 没必要 |
[03:04] | Okay. All right, thank you, Gloria. Thank you. | 好的 Gloria 谢谢你 |
[03:11] | Some white cotton fibers. | 白色的棉纤维 |
[03:14] | Probably from the towel. | 可能是毛巾上的 |
[03:16] | Could be she was dragged into the elevator. | 她可能是被拖进电梯的 |
[03:26] | From any floor except this one. | 从其他楼层拖进来的 |
[03:29] | How many floors we got? | 这幢楼有几层 |
[03:31] | Well, no 13th. | 呃 没有13层 |
[03:34] | No four and no 14. | 没有4和14层 |
[03:37] | Yeah, unlucky numbers. | 都是不吉利的数字 |
[03:39] | Different countries, different superstitions. | 各国有各国的迷信说法 |
[03:43] | That was something Sam taught me. | 都是Sam告诉过我的 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:49] | And we just eliminated the one we’re on. | 我们已经排除了我们所在这层 |
[03:51] | You do the math. | 你算一下吧 |
[03:53] | 33 floors. | 一共33层 |
[03:54] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[03:57] | The wedding planner. | 当婚礼策划师了 |
[03:58] | Hmm? Yeah. 21 days and counting. | 嗯 还剩21天 时间越来越短 |
[04:01] | That’s all right, David. | 没关系 David |
[04:02] | Why don’t you help me turn the body? | 帮我把这个尸体翻个身 |
[04:04] | Examine her for injuries. | 检查一下她身上的伤 |
[04:08] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[04:15] | A rose petal. | 一片玫瑰花瓣 |
[04:17] | American Beauty. | 美国美人 |
[04:23] | (grunts) | |
[04:24] | Oh! | 哦 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna take a wild stab and guess drowning. | 我要冒个大险 我猜她是溺死的 |
[04:33] | How do you drown in an elevator? | 在电梯里怎么会淹死 |
[04:42] | sync:FRM@summerbai | |
[04:44] | * Who… are you? * | |
[04:47] | *Who, who, who, who?* | |
[04:50] | * Who… are you? * | |
[04:53] | * Who, who, who, who? * | |
[04:55] | * I really wanna know * | |
[04:57] | * Who… are you? * | |
[04:59] | * Oh-oh-oh * * Who… * | |
[05:02] | * Come on, tell me who are you, you, you * | |
[05:05] | * Oh, you! * | |
[06:23] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[06:24] | We got a dead cop. | 死的是个警察 |
[06:25] | BRASS: Donna Basset out of San Francisco. | Donna Basset 是从旧金山来的 |
[06:27] | She’s not a registered guest. | 她不是我们酒店的客人 |
[06:29] | San Francisco PD lets their guys moonlight. | 旧金山的警局让他们的人干个兼职什么的 |
[06:31] | Do you know anyone | 你知道这层哪位客人有私人保镖么 |
[06:32] | on this floor needs private security? | |
[06:34] | Mr. Hsing. Robert Hsing. | Hsing先生 Robert Hsing |
[06:36] | He’s an architect. | 他是个建筑师 |
[06:37] | A pretty big deal in Hong Kong. | 是香港很有名的 |
[06:38] | Which room? | 他住哪间 |
[06:43] | Clear! | 安全 |
[06:45] | Clear. | 安全 |
[06:48] | Clear and empty. | 安全 没有人 |
[06:51] | We need to locate Mr. Hsing. | 我们得找到Hsing先生 |
[06:56] | I know these suites. | 这些套房我来过 |
[06:57] | This furniture’s been moved. | 这件家具被移动过 |
[06:58] | Per Mr. Hsing’s request. | 是按Hsing先生的要求 |
[07:02] | What is this is, an eight-sided pattern? | 这是什么东西 八边形的图案 |
[07:04] | Feng shui? | 风水 |
[07:05] | He’s exacting. | 他很苛求完美 |
[07:07] | The furniture we moved left impressions in the carpet. | 我们搬家具 会在地毯上留下痕迹 |
[07:09] | We vacuumed them out. | 得用吸尘机弄干净 |
[07:10] | Some numbers patterns make elements flow. | 一些特别的安排可以使运转顺利 |
[07:13] | Luck, energy, chi. | 运气 能量我们叫”吉” |
[07:16] | So you believe in all this feng shui stuff? | 这么说 你相信风水这种说法了 |
[07:18] | When a guest gambles several million dollars per visit, | 如果来赌钱的人来一次肯赌个几百万 |
[07:21] | it doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我到底信什么 并不重要 |
[07:29] | Now we know how you drown in an elevator. | 现在明白了 怎样在电梯里被淹死的了 |
[07:32] | You don’t. | 你不会明白的 |
[07:34] | Martin, could you join us? | Martin 你可不可以过来一下 |
[07:36] | Don’t step in. | 别迈进来 |
[07:37] | Just take a look around | 你看一下 |
[07:38] | and you notice anything missing | 有没有发现什么东西不在 |
[07:40] | or out of place? | 或者不对劲 |
[07:42] | There’s a couple of towels missing. | 少了两条毛巾 |
[07:45] | And a bath sheet. | 还少了一条浴巾 |
[07:46] | And do all your infinity tubs come with rose petals? | 你们所有的浴缸都放玫瑰花瓣的么 |
[07:50] | No, we did that. | 不 是我们特意弄的 |
[07:51] | When the water flows, the money flows? | 如果水成流 则钱如流 |
[07:54] | Four dozen red rose petals exactly. | 要刚刚好 48片玫瑰花瓣 |
[07:56] | Imported bath oil. | 进口的浴油 |
[07:57] | Per Mr. Hsing’s request, hmm? | 也是应Hsing先生的要求 呃 |
[07:59] | (phone ringing) | |
[08:01] | This is Martin. | 喂 我是Martin |
[08:03] | Great. What floor? | 好的 哪层楼 |
[08:06] | Who’s in the room with him? | 他和谁在那个房间里 |
[08:08] | BRASS: You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:11] | You know, I mean, working Sam’s hotel | 我是说 Sam刚刚… |
[08:12] | so soon after the, you know? | 你就在他酒店里办案 |
[08:15] | I think that working helps. | 我想工作可以有些帮助 |
[08:19] | I mean, you know that. | 我想 你明白我的意思 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[08:21] | MARTIN: No, stay put. | |
[08:23] | We found Mr. Hsing. | 我们发现了Hsing先生 |
[08:25] | He’s gambling in a private suite downstairs. | 他正在楼下一间私人的套房里赌钱 |
[08:35] | Player has five. | 玩家为5 |
[08:39] | Natural nine. | 9点 |
[08:40] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[08:46] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[08:47] | Mr. Hsing, | Hsing先生 |
[08:48] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | 我是LV警局的Jim Brass警官 |
[08:51] | Your security officer, Donna Basset, | 你的保安警官Donna Basset |
[08:53] | was found dead tonight. | 我们今晚发现她已经死了 |
[08:55] | Murdered | 是被杀的 |
[08:56] | in your hotel room. | 在你的房间 |
[09:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[09:03] | Donna’s worked for me the last 12 times I’ve come to your city. | 我来LV12次 一直都是Donna为我做保安工作 |
[09:06] | Have you notified her family? | 你们通知她的家人了么 |
[09:08] | We’ll take care of that. | 我们会安排的 |
[09:10] | When did you last see her? | 你最后见她是什么时候 |
[09:12] | When she escorted me here about four hours ago. | 大约四小时前 她送我到这来 |
[09:16] | Mm-hmm. Mr. Hsing, when you hire security, | 呃 Hsing先生 你雇保安的时候 |
[09:18] | how much of it is for real threat | 有多少是出于真的安全顾虑 |
[09:20] | and how much is perceived? | 又有多少是做样子 |
[09:22] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思么 |
[09:24] | How much is for show? | 有多少是为了秀给别人看 |
[09:26] | I have very real enemies. | 我真的有死对头 |
[09:33] | Yeah, she drowned, all right. | 她是被淹死的 |
[09:34] | Slight petechial hemorrhaging in both eyes. | 双眼都有轻度的瘀伤 |
[09:38] | Any chance it was an accident? | 会不会是意外 |
[09:39] | When was the last time you took a nap in Grissom’s tub? | 谁会在老板的浴缸里睡着了呢 |
[09:44] | Take a look. | 你看一下 |
[09:45] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[09:48] | Someone held her down. | 有人把她压下去 |
[09:50] | And she… | 她… |
[09:53] | Put up a fight. | 做出了反抗 |
[09:54] | So, you checked in around 6:00. | 你是大约6点钟入住 |
[09:56] | Where have you been since? | 从那以后 你上哪去了 |
[09:57] | Here, playing. | 上这来 玩钱来了 |
[09:59] | It’s why I come to Vegas. | 不然我上Vegas来干嘛 |
[10:01] | So you never left this room all night? | 就是说 你整晚都没有离开这里 |
[10:03] | Once, about three hours ago. | 离开过一次 大约是3小时之前 |
[10:05] | Oh, that’s helpful. Why’d you leave? | 哦 很好 你为什么离开这里 |
[10:07] | My luck was bad. | 我手气不好 |
[10:09] | I went to change it. | 我想换换手气 |
[10:10] | (chuckles) | |
[10:11] | And how’d you swing that? | 那你是怎么换的 |
[10:13] | Called Detective Basset to escort me back to my suite. | 我想叫Basset警官把我送回了套房 |
[10:15] | She didn’t answer. | 但她没接电话 |
[10:17] | I went by myself. | 我就自己回去了 |
[10:18] | I see. You can corroborate this? | 明白了 你能不能证明 |
[10:20] | He used the hotel phone. | 他用的是酒店的电话 |
[10:21] | Okay, good, there’s a record then. | 好的 那一定有记录了 |
[10:22] | So you get back to you suite. Then what? | 那么你回了套房然后呢 |
[10:25] | I urinated. Changed my underwear. | 我上厕所 换了内衣 |
[10:28] | Came back. Kept playing. | 再回来 继续玩 |
[10:29] | So changing your skivvies can change your luck? | 那么换换内衣 就能转运气了 |
[10:33] | Mr. Hsing’s was down $1.2 million. | Hsing先生开始输了120万 |
[10:35] | Now he’s up over $2 million. | 现在他已经赢了200万 |
[10:38] | Wow. I’ll have to try that. | 哇 那我以后也得试试 |
[10:47] | Well, got part of your killer. | 照到了凶手的一部分 |
[10:51] | He knew there were cameras in the elevators, | 他知道电梯里有摄像头 |
[10:53] | but not in the hallways | 但走廊里和服务区没有 |
[10:54] | or the service area. | |
[10:57] | So what do you want to do now? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[11:00] | His sleeve is wet. | 他的袖子是湿的 |
[11:04] | Stop and smell the roses. | 去查查那些花瓣 |
[11:23] | * * | |
[11:55] | * * | |
[12:08] | You just caught me. | 你们来得真是时候 |
[12:09] | Mr. Hsing, I’m Catherine Willows, from the Crime Lab, | Hsing先生 我是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的 |
[12:13] | and I need to see | 我想看一下你昨晚穿的那套衣服 |
[12:14] | the suit that you wore last night. | |
[12:16] | You already have my fingerprints. | 你们已经采集了我的指纹了 |
[12:18] | Well, we can be finicky. | 呃 我们还是很讲究细节的 |
[12:21] | A rose petal from the victim’s body | 死者身上有片玫瑰花瓣 |
[12:24] | was found to contain traces of vitisvinifera– | 上面含有Vitisvinifera |
[12:28] | grapeseed oil. | 就是葡萄籽精油 |
[12:29] | The kind that this hotel puts in your tub. | 酒店应你要求放入浴缸那种 |
[12:33] | We know that the killer’s shirt was wet, | 我们已经知道 凶手当时的衬衣是湿的 |
[12:37] | so I need to see your clothes. | 所以我得看一下你的衣服 |
[12:46] | I’ll leave you my address in Hong Kong. | 我会把我香港的地址留给你们 |
[12:48] | You can ship them back to me when you’re done. | 你们查完以后 可以把它邮回去 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Rose petals in the bathtub had traces | 浴缸里的玫瑰花含有葡萄籽精油 |
[13:09] | of grapeseed oil. | |
[13:11] | Killer’s sleeves were wet. | 凶手的袖子是湿的 |
[13:13] | So you get the clothes, you get your guy. | 那你找到衣服 就找到凶手了 |
[13:15] | Dry cleaner screwed us. | 烘干机把我们耍了 |
[13:18] | Did he push all the buttons? | 他把所有的按钮都按了 |
[13:20] | Yeah. Enough to keep that body moving, and leave me with | 是的 让尸体每层都停一下 |
[13:24] | a lot of partials. | 还有很多残缺的指纹 |
[13:26] | A lot? | 有很多么 |
[13:52] | (beeping) | |
[14:13] | You’re in my water. | 你竟然在我的水里 |
[14:16] | You’re the reason I’m losing! | 所以我才输钱 |
[14:22] | DONNA BASSET: I changed his luck, and he took my life. | 我坏了他的运气 他就杀了我 |
[14:27] | Every time he came to Vegas, | 每次他来Vegas |
[14:28] | he would gamble for four hours exactly. | 都会赌上整整4个小时 |
[14:32] | And, you know, I took that bath every time. | 我呢 每次都会泡澡 |
[14:37] | You were murdered. | 你就被杀了 |
[14:39] | I was a cop. | 我还是个警察 |
[14:41] | Thought I could see danger coming. | 以为自己能对危险有所警觉 |
[14:43] | Well, not me. | 我就不是了 |
[14:44] | I got into more train wreck relationships than I can count. | 我总是碰上糟糕的男人 都数不过来了 |
[14:48] | And then I met Gavin. | 后来 我遇到了Gavin |
[14:51] | And…? | 然后… |
[14:51] | He was a great guy. | 他是个不错的人 |
[14:53] | And then I fell… I fell hard. | 后来我…我重重的跌下来了 |
[14:56] | (woman groaning) | |
[14:59] | (screaming) | |
[15:04] | CURTIS: Rebecca McGill. | |
[15:06] | She was taking a hike with her husband Gavin. | 她正和她丈夫Gavin一起远足 |
[15:09] | He was taking photos. | 他给她拍照 |
[15:12] | One second she was there, the next she was gone. | 她刚刚还在 一转眼就掉下去了 |
[15:15] | He went for help. | 他就去找帮手 |
[15:17] | Hiking accident? | 远足事故 |
[15:19] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[15:22] | It’s going to take you some time to get down there. | 你要下到那去 可得花些时间 最好不会像她那样 |
[15:36] | BROWN: Okay, Mr. Boy Scout. | 好的 童子军先生 |
[15:39] | Eagle Scout. | 是老鹰军 |
[15:41] | SANDERS: I didn’t earn a chestful of merit badges for nothing. | 我那一堆奖章可不是白拿的 |
[15:46] | You see anything interesting up there? | 你那上面有什么有意思的么 |
[15:48] | Well, looks like she bounced around a lot | 看来 她在这上面来来回回撞了很多次 |
[15:52] | up here at the top before she caught air. | |
[15:55] | She was hot. | 她长得很靓啊 |
[15:56] | You pay for “hot,” believe me. | 相信我吧 靓女肯定不好搞定的 |
[16:02] | It’s a no-brainer. | 她没有脑子 |
[16:03] | I guess that makes me the search party. | 那我估计该轮我出发去找了 |
[16:05] | Oh, I see it. | 好的 |
[16:11] | You’re getting warm. | 你开始热身了 |
[16:15] | Hotter by the foot. | 脚下会更热的 |
[16:19] | There you go. | 欢迎加入登山队 |
[16:25] | It’s hard to crack an egg without breaking the yolk. | 蛋打破了 一般蛋黄都会破 |
[16:30] | That’s amazing. | 有意思 |
[16:34] | Don’t think she’ll be needing it, but… | 可能她用不上了… |
[16:37] | I found her cell phone. | 我找到了她的电话 |
[16:39] | It was a bald eagle, and they’re extremely rare, | 是只秃头鹰 很少见那种 |
[16:43] | and Rebecca had to have | Rebecca一定要照一张照片 做为我们的圣诞卡 |
[16:46] | a picture for our Christmas card. | |
[16:50] | It’s weird… | 这种感觉很奇怪… |
[16:52] | You take a picture, and you turn back around, | 拍张照 一转身 |
[16:56] | and life as you know it is forever changed. | 整个生活就从此改变了 |
[17:00] | Sir, is that the camera that you used? | 先生 这是你们用的那个相机么 |
[17:02] | Yeah. May I see it? | -是的 -我可以看一下么 |
[17:07] | This was supposed to be | 这本来是我们第二个蜜月的 |
[17:08] | our second honeymoon. | |
[17:10] | We fell in love at an Internet | 我们在希尔顿的互联网大会上相爱的 |
[17:12] | convention at the Hilton. | |
[17:14] | Couldn’t believe my luck. | 我都不敢相信我的运气 |
[17:16] | A model… | 一个模特… |
[17:18] | and a guy like me. | 我这样的男人 |
[17:20] | Beauty and the geek. | 美女配小丑 |
[17:25] | What did you do after she fell? | 她掉下去以后你干嘛去了 |
[17:27] | I ran to the edge, | 我跑到悬崖边 叫她 |
[17:30] | called down to her, | |
[17:33] | and she didn’t move. | 她一动不动 |
[17:34] | Mr. McGill, | McGill先生 你走到护林站去找人帮忙 |
[17:35] | you hiked to the ranger station for help. | |
[17:38] | Why did’t you just use your cell phone? | 为什么不用手机呢 |
[17:41] | Bad reception. | 没有信号 |
[17:45] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[17:47] | But stay local. | 但不要离开本地 |
[17:49] | Impressive that it remained intact. | 保存得真好 很少见 |
[17:52] | I’d say. | 真的 |
[17:53] | So take a look at this. | 你看一下 |
[17:55] | The multiple embedded small rocks | 那些小石头的撞迹 |
[17:57] | present in the neck area, | 大都在颈部 |
[17:59] | also in the parietal and occipital scalp, | 还有顶骨和枕骨部 |
[18:01] | suggest she landed head first. | 说明她应该是头先着地 |
[18:03] | Extremity fractures, | 四肢骨折 |
[18:05] | rib fractures, spine fracture– | 肋骨 脊骨骨折 |
[18:07] | all consistent with a fall. | 都是跌落伤的特征 |
[18:09] | Multiple abrasions | 臂部和腿部有多处擦伤 |
[18:09] | on the arms and legs. | |
[18:11] | So I am guessing most were sustained | 大都是落地前造成的 |
[18:13] | before hitting the ground. | |
[18:15] | Well, I did find some blood on the rocks | 呃 我确实在悬崖上面发现了一些血迹 还有一片衬衫布 |
[18:16] | at the top of the cliff, as well as a piece of his shirt. | |
[18:19] | Looks like it was a bumpy ride all the way down. | 看上去她这一路都跌跌撞撞的 |
[18:21] | Yeah. Which could explain these abrasions. | 这就解释了这些擦伤 |
[18:24] | She tore up her hands | 她的手尽是去抓一切东西 |
[18:26] | grabbing on to anything she could. | 所以已经全抓破了 |
[18:28] | Severe lacerations | 双手手背上有多处严重划伤 |
[18:29] | on the backs of both hands | |
[18:32] | and a broken right middle finger. | 而且右手中指骨折 |
[18:35] | Was that sustained during the fall… | 也和跌落伤一致… |
[18:38] | or did someone step on her hand? | 或者会不会是有人踩过她的手 |
[18:44] | BROWN: Tina, baby, | Tina 宝贝 |
[18:45] | can you give me a call when you get this? | 你收到留言可不可以给我回话 |
[18:47] | Listen, I know we haven’t been spending quality time | 我知道 最近很久没在一起好好聚一下了 |
[18:49] | with each other, but I was thinking tonight we could… Uh, Warrick– | -我想 今晚咱们是不是… -呃 Warrick |
[18:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:53] | (whispering): I’ll come back. | 我一会儿再来 |
[18:56] | Work comes first. | 还是以工作为先 |
[18:57] | What’s up? | 有什么结果 |
[18:58] | Oh, uh, tox came back. | 哦 呃 毒化检验结果出来了 |
[19:00] | I detected traces of sertraline | 发现死者血液中有一些Sertraline |
[19:02] | in the vic’s blood. | |
[19:02] | It’s a currently popular anti-depressant. | 是现在比较流行的治疗抑郁症的药 |
[19:04] | She had moderate levels of alcohol, oh, six percent. | 她还喝过一些酒 呃 酒精含量0.06 |
[19:07] | That’s a dangerous combination. | 这两样混在一起比较危险 |
[19:08] | But it’s not that unusual. | 但是 也不是不可能 |
[19:10] | Well, would you let your wife drink | 如果你妻子在吃药期间 你会让她喝酒么 |
[19:11] | if she was on medication? | |
[19:13] | If I had a wife… no. | 如果我有妻子的话…不会 |
[19:15] | So let me get this straight. | 那不如我直说 |
[19:18] | You took your depressed wife to the top of Red Rock Canyon, | 你把患有抑郁症的妻子带到了红石峡谷顶 |
[19:22] | shared a bottle of wine, | 喝了一瓶红酒 |
[19:25] | and then you went on a nature hike? | 然后就开始远足 |
[19:28] | What are you implying? | 你意思是 |
[19:29] | Did you know she was on anti-depressants? | 你知道她现在在治疗抑郁症么 |
[19:32] | She made her living with her looks | 她是靠她脸蛋吃饭的 |
[19:34] | and, lately, she’d been worried about… losing them. | 最近 她很担心…青春不在 |
[19:38] | Worried enough to kill herself? | 担心到想自杀 |
[19:42] | I was going to take her to New York and then to Paris. | 我本想带她去纽约 然后去巴黎 |
[19:45] | We started talking about planning a family. | 我们现在正商量想生孩子 |
[19:49] | Suicidal people don’t make plans. | 想自杀的人不会有计划的 |
[19:52] | Maybe it wasn’t a suicide, | 可能并不是自杀 |
[19:54] | but then again, you’re the only one left. | 反正 你是唯一剩下的人 |
[19:57] | You can say anything you want. | 你可以随便怎么说 |
[20:00] | Let’s just say your marriage wasn’t so rosy. | 不如说 你们的婚姻并不是很美好 |
[20:04] | Alimony’s a bitch. | 离婚赡养费很昂贵 |
[20:06] | You get her drunk. | 你就灌醉了她 |
[20:07] | It’s cheap just to shove her off a cliff. | 把她推下山崖就省了事了 |
[20:10] | According to the coroner, the evidence suggests | 据险尸官的报告 证据显示 |
[20:12] | that her hands may have been stepped on. | 她的手有可能被人踩上去过 |
[20:16] | (strained cries) | |
[20:17] | (Rebecca screaming, body thudding) | |
[20:19] | You’re right, Rebecca was drifting away. | 你说的没错 Rebecca有点迷离 |
[20:23] | She became a different person. | 她已经不像以前那个Rebecca了 |
[20:25] | The meds weren’t helping enough. | 那些药根本没有用 |
[20:26] | I thought if I took her to Vegas, where we met, | 我想如果我带她来Vegas 我们相遇的地方 |
[20:29] | it would snap her out of it, | 可能会让她脱离烦恼 |
[20:30] | but instead, she jumped. | 结果 她还是跳下去了 |
[20:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:39] | (crying): It is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[20:42] | I never should’ve taken her out there. | 我根本就不应该带她到那去 |
[20:46] | Why didn’t you just tell us this in the first place? | 为什么你一开始 不告诉我们这些 |
[20:50] | Would you want people to know that your wife | 你想让别人知道 你自己妻子 |
[20:52] | would rather be dead than spend another minute with you? | 宁可去死 也不愿意与你在一起么 |
[20:57] | Well, if he is lying, | 呃 如果他确实在撒谎 |
[20:59] | somebody should give him an Emmy Award. | 那他可真该得个艾美奖 |
[21:01] | Well, there’s plenty of physical evidence, | 有很多实物的证据 |
[21:02] | but it’s all ambiguous. | 但都比较不好说 |
[21:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:05] | Ultimately, I think he is responsible, | 总之 我认为他应该为此负责 |
[21:06] | whether he meant harm or not. | 不管他本意是好是坏 |
[21:08] | Well, you know, there’s precedent for charging him | 曾经有过这样的先例 |
[21:10] | with promoting a suicide attempt. | 可以起诉有意促使自杀 |
[21:11] | It’s reckless endangerment. | 算是恶意威胁 |
[21:13] | There was a case in New York, | 纽约就有过这样的案例 |
[21:14] | but it’s hard to make that charge stick. | 但是罪名很不好成立 |
[21:17] | Well, what if I can prove she tried to kill herself before? | 如果我可以证明她以前曾试图自杀过呢 |
[21:19] | How do you do that? | 你怎么证明 |
[21:21] | Well, I have her phone. | 我有她的电话 |
[21:22] | I could go through the most recent calls. | 可以查最近的电话 |
[21:24] | If I know women, | 如果你了解女人 |
[21:25] | the husband’s usually the last person to know anything. | 通常她们丈夫是最后知道她们事情的人 |
[21:56] | * * | |
[22:20] | (beep) | |
[22:21] | Gavin, what are you doing? Gav… wait… | Gavin 你要干嘛 Gav… |
[22:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:25] | Help me! Help… (yells) | 救命 救命… |
[22:33] | We have a witness. | 有目击证人了 |
[22:36] | Why did you kill your wife, Mr. McGill? | 你为什么要杀你的妻子 McGill先生 |
[22:41] | Youtry having a hot wife. | 你有没有试过找个靓女当老婆 |
[22:44] | You pay for it every day. | 你每天都身受煎熬 |
[22:51] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要找律师 |
[22:54] | I finally found a guy who liked me for my brains. | 我终于找到一个 并不是看上我脸蛋 而是我头脑的男人 |
[22:58] | Turns out he thought I didn’t have any. | 结果 他并不认为我有什么头脑 |
[23:14] | Excuse me, ladies? | 打扰一下 女士们 |
[23:16] | Have you seen my wife? | 你们见过我妻子么 |
[23:18] | Her-her name’s Cara. | 她叫Cara |
[23:20] | No. | 没有 |
[23:21] | Or my little girl? | 那我的小女儿呢 |
[23:23] | I had a beautiful little girl. | 我有个漂亮的小女儿 |
[23:25] | She was only about that big. | 她只有这么大 |
[23:27] | You ain’t seen her, have you? | 你们没见她 是不是 |
[23:29] | Nope. Just us. | 没有 就我们俩人 |
[23:30] | So they’re not here? | 那他们不在这了 |
[23:33] | (exhales) | |
[23:35] | Okay, then. | 那太好了 |
[23:37] | It’s okay. | 太好了 |
[23:41] | Anywhere but here, right? | 反正不是在这里 对吧 |
[23:44] | (laughs) | |
[23:47] | So, how’d you get here? | 你怎么到这来的 |
[23:48] | Oh, ma’am, I thought the war was hell | 哦 女士我原来以为参战算最糟了 |
[23:50] | until I came to Vegas. | 但是自从来到了Vegas… |
[23:52] | (tires screech, car crashes) | |
[23:58] | WOMAN: Knucklehead just blew the stop | 这白痴根本就没看红灯 |
[23:59] | and ran right into the side of my car. | 直接就撞到我车上 |
[24:01] | STOKES: Damn. | 是嘛 |
[24:03] | You’re lucky– I don’t even see any skid marks. | 你算走运了 都没有刹车痕 |
[24:06] | Didn’t even try to stop! | 根本就没刹车 |
[24:07] | Just dropped off my partner– | 我刚刚把搭挡送下车 |
[24:08] | otherwise I would’ve been sitting in that passenger seat. | 否则我就得坐在副驾位子上了 |
[24:16] | Hey, Linda… you didn’t touch | 嘿 Linda…你没有碰过门把手吧 |
[24:19] | the outside of that door handle, did you? | |
[24:21] | No. I know better. | 没有 我知道不能碰 |
[24:22] | Been to a couple of forensic classes taught by you lab guys. | 去过几次你们实验室人讲的课 |
[24:25] | Reached in through the window to check his vitals– he was dead. | 是从窗户伸进去看他的脉搏的 他已经死了 |
[24:29] | Paramedics pronounced; made sure no one touched anything. | 急救人员说了 确保任何人不许碰 |
[24:32] | You did good. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:34] | This might take a while, | 我可能得弄一阵子 |
[24:36] | if you want to take a little break or something. | 如果你想休息一下或者别的什么的 |
[24:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:40] | (helicopter flying overhead) | |
[24:42] | ROBBINS: Hey, Nick. | 嘿 Nick |
[24:44] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 大夫 |
[24:45] | What brings you out? David’s on a pickup, | -你怎么来了 -David被叫出去了 |
[24:48] | and he’s got another two lined up after that. | 而且还有两件案子在等着他 |
[24:50] | He’s going for some sort of record. | 他快破纪录了 |
[24:52] | Dig in. | 进去吧 |
[24:57] | What was going through his mind | 他撞警车前到底在想什么 |
[24:59] | just before he crashed into the police cruiser? | |
[25:01] | “I want to die today | “我今天想死了” |
[25:03] | and take somebody with me”? | “而且一定要找个垫背的” |
[25:04] | STOKES: Huh? Nothing. | 呃 什么都没想吧 |
[25:07] | Got a wallet. | 找到个钱包 |
[25:14] | Mr. Russell Caris. | Russell Caris先生 |
[25:17] | He has dried blood on his hands and on | 他的手上有凝固的血 |
[25:20] | the steering wheel but no | 方向盘上也有 |
[25:21] | bleeding wounds that could have contributed to it. | 但是身上并没有伤口 |
[25:26] | This could explain the blood. | 这个可以说明血是哪来的 |
[25:28] | Sophia… Here you go. | Sophia…你来啦 |
[25:30] | you might want to put out a broadcast | 你可以在警用电台上发个通告 |
[25:32] | on Mr. Caris and his vehicle. | 找一下Caris先生和他的车 |
[25:33] | Possible stabbing suspect. | 有可能是刺伤他人的嫌疑犯 |
[25:36] | Well, he’s definitely good for something. | 还真是各有所长 |
[25:37] | I’ll include the local hospitals | 我会查一下当地医院 有可能收治受刺伤的患者 |
[25:39] | in case they’ve had a stab victim. | |
[25:41] | Why wouldn’t he have thrown that knife away? | 为什么他不把刀扔掉 |
[25:43] | He’s not smart. | 他不够聪明呗 |
[25:45] | (laughs): This is natural selection. | 这是自然规则 |
[25:47] | The dumb ones die. | 总是笨一点儿的会死掉 |
[25:49] | The good ones, too. | 不笨的也难逃噩运 |
[25:51] | I just found your stab victim. | 我找到你们的受刺伤死者了 |
[25:55] | CURTIS: Patrol got a 415B call. | 巡逻车接到415B的报案 |
[25:57] | Man with a knife. | 持刀的行凶者 |
[25:58] | The paramedics rolled up soon after they did. | 收到呼叫救护人员很快就到了 |
[26:01] | The guy was already dead. | 到时 这人就已经死了 |
[26:04] | Was he alone? | 他一个人么 |
[26:05] | No. He was with his family. | 不 他和他家人在一起 |
[26:10] | WOMAN: We were getting gas, | 我们来加油 |
[26:12] | and, uh, some lunatic came up… | 然后 呃 那个神经病就走上来… |
[26:14] | (crying) | |
[26:16] | …just stabbed my husband in the chest. | …用刀扎向我丈夫的前胸 |
[26:18] | (continues crying) | |
[26:21] | My baby saw Jack get stabbed. | 我的孩子就眼看着Jack被刺伤 |
[26:25] | Did your husband know the man? | 是丈夫认识那人么 |
[26:27] | No. And Jack offered him his wallet. | 不 Jack把钱包给他看了一下 |
[26:30] | The guy just muttered something, just… just stabbed Jack. | 那人就嘀咕了几句..就刺伤了Jack |
[26:36] | (crying): And left the wallet. | 扔下了钱包 |
[26:37] | Why… why did he do this? | 为…为什么他要那样做 |
[26:39] | My… my husband just met his daughter. | 我…我丈夫才刚刚见到我们的女儿 |
[26:43] | Wha… what do you mean, he just met his daughter? | 你…你为什么说刚刚才见到你们女儿 |
[26:45] | He just got back from his second tour in Iraq. | 他刚刚从伊拉克第二次服役回来 |
[26:49] | Would you recognize this guy if you saw him again? | 你再见到那人 能认出来么 |
[26:52] | (baby continues crying) | |
[26:55] | Is that him right there? | 是这个人么 |
[26:57] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[26:59] | Well… is he dead? | 那…他已经死了 |
[27:01] | Who is he? Why did he kill my husband? | 他是谁 他为什么要杀我丈夫 |
[27:03] | That’s what I’m gonna find out for you. | 我们会帮你找出答案的 |
[27:04] | Why don’t you go with this officer right now. | 你跟着那位警官吧 |
[27:06] | She’ll take care of you, all right? | 她会照顾你的 好么 |
[27:07] | I’ll do my bestto keep you informed, ma’am, I promise. | 我会及时通知你的 我答应你 女士 |
[27:13] | Um… I’ll check with the clerk, | 呃…我去问一下店员 |
[27:15] | see if his surveillance camera was working. | 看看他们的摄像头有没有录到 |
[27:18] | Yeah, there’s some-some… oil and grease around the pump. | 好的 那个加油泵旁边有些油迹 |
[27:21] | I’ll check the tire and… | 我去检查一下轮胎… |
[27:24] | shoe impressions. | 还有鞋印 |
[27:26] | CURTIS: Made it back from the war to die on the streets of Las Vegas. | 在战争上活下来 却死在了LV的大街上 |
[27:30] | I’m telling you, | 跟你说吧 |
[27:32] | no place is safe anymore. | 现在真的没有安宁的地方了 |
[27:41] | ROBBINS: Sergeant Jack Day | Jack Day中士 |
[27:42] | was in top condition | 身体完全良好 |
[27:43] | except for the single stab wound to his chest. | 只有胸前的一个被刺的伤口 |
[27:46] | Knife entered the fourth intercostal space, | 刀刺进了第四个肋骨间隙 |
[27:49] | transected the fourth intercostal muscle, and the left | 切断了第四块肋间肌 |
[27:52] | internal mammary artery. | 和左侧乳腺动脉 |
[27:53] | C.O.D.’s exsanguination. | 死因是失血过多 |
[27:55] | What about | 那位撞车的阿呆呢 |
[27:56] | the crash-test dummy here? | |
[27:57] | Interesting case. | 很有意思 |
[27:59] | He has intense erythema of the tracheal mucosa | 他气管黏膜有很严重的红斑 |
[28:03] | extending down into the main stem bronchi. | 已经扩散到支气管 |
[28:05] | (inhales) | |
[28:09] | You don’t get that from an auto accident, do you? | 肯定不是车祸造成的 对吧 |
[28:12] | No. You get it from inhalation of some caustic poison or drug. | 是的 是吸入有腐蚀性的毒药什么的 |
[28:17] | I sent samples to Tox. Okay, good. | -已经送去做毒化检验了 -好的 |
[28:20] | So… C.O.D.? | 那…死因呢 |
[28:22] | Well, the impact of the accident caused | 车祸的撞击使第一节颈椎骨与头骨脱离 |
[28:24] | the first cervical vertebrae to tear away | |
[28:26] | from his skull, lacerating the brain stem. | 割裂了脑干 |
[28:29] | His skull separated from his spine. | 头骨与脊柱断开了 |
[28:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:34] | Should’ve been wearing a seat belt. | 真应该系安全带 |
[28:35] | (computer beeping quietly) | |
[28:55] | No! (knife stabs) | 不 |
[28:57] | Well, why’d he stab him? | 那 他为什么要刺伤他 |
[28:59] | I mean, it’s not like he put up a fight. | 我意思是 他根本就没有反抗 |
[29:01] | And why does he pick the biggest guy at the station? | 而且 他为什么挑了整个加油站里块头最大的 |
[29:05] | You think that guy in the back would be an easier target. | 你认为 后面那位不是更好下手么 |
[29:07] | Rewind it back to this fool getting out of the Buick. | 倒回到他从Buick车走下来那里 |
[29:11] | (beeping) | |
[29:18] | STOKES: He seems disoriented, shaky… | 他看上去好像神志不清 摇摇晃晃的… |
[29:22] | high on something. | |
[29:25] | ANDREWS: He had fairly high levels of THC in his blood. | 他的血液中大麻含量相当高 |
[29:27] | 97 nanograms per milliliter. | 每微升有97毫微克 |
[29:30] | THC? That’s it? | 大麻 就这些 |
[29:33] | Isn’t that what you were looking for? | 难道跟你想的不一样 |
[29:35] | No, I was kind of thinking there was something else in there. | 是啊 我想应该还有些别的 |
[29:38] | You should’ve seen this guy– he was acting really… | 你应该看看 他看上去真是… |
[29:41] | sketched out. | 完全一塌糊涂 |
[29:42] | Sometimes people are just crazy. | 有时候 人们就是疯疯癫癫的 |
[29:47] | * * | |
[30:22] | Well, you’re persistent, I’ll give you that. | 你还真是坚持到底 我帮你查 |
[30:24] | I tested the remaining marijuana in the paper wrapper. | 我把纸包里剩下的大麻化验了一下 |
[30:27] | You were right. | 你想的没错 |
[30:27] | The joint was dipped. | 封口处被浸过 |
[30:28] | PCP? | PCP(迷幻药) |
[30:30] | No. Embalming fluid. | 不对 是防腐剂 |
[30:32] | “Embalming fluid” is the street name for PCP. | “防腐剂”就是外面人叫PCP的名字 |
[30:36] | Yeah, but I don’t use street names when I don’t mean to. | 是的 但是我说的不是行话 |
[30:38] | No, I mean real, inject-into-a-dead- person embalming fluid, | 我意思是 真的是防腐剂 防尸体腐烂的 |
[30:42] | made of formaldehyde, methanol, | 由甲醛 甲醇 乙醇 所有那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[30:43] | ethanol, all that bad stuff. | |
[30:45] | So this guy was smoking wet. | 这个人真是抽晕了 |
[30:48] | Well, the embalming fluid would make the marijuana burn slower, | 防腐剂会让大麻燃烧得慢些 |
[30:52] | giving it more chance to be absorbed, | 使人吸收得更多 |
[30:54] | creating a longer lasting high, I would imagine. | 这样时间和效果更持久 |
[30:58] | So, now, what do I tell Sergeant Day’s widow? | 那我应该怎么跟Day中士的妻子说呢 |
[31:01] | A retired marine who served two tours in Iraq. | 一个在伊拉克服役两次的海军陆战士兵 |
[31:05] | That-that all this is about getting higher? | 这些 这些嗑药的事 |
[31:12] | You got to tell her the truth. | 但你总得跟她讲真话 |
[31:17] | (crying): It-it was… it was just random? | 只…只是他随便乱挑着下手的 |
[31:22] | That’s the reason I don’t have a husband? | 这就是我失去丈夫的原因 |
[31:31] | That’s why? | 这就是为什么 |
[31:34] | (continues crying) | |
[31:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:49] | So after all that, how can you be happy? | 那经历过这些 你怎么能这么开心 |
[31:53] | You don’t get it. | 你们不明白 |
[31:55] | This is the best week of my life. | 这是我人生中最快乐的一周 |
[32:01] | ‘Cause I got to hold my baby girl. | 我可以抱着我的宝贝女儿 |
[32:15] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 哦 去死吧 |
[32:17] | Let me tell you something, | 我告诉你吧 |
[32:18] | you got nothing to bitch about here. | 在这 你没什么好去死的 |
[32:20] | I don’t think you can smoke in here. | 我想 你不可以在这吸烟 |
[32:24] | Nah. Let him try. | 哈 让他试试 |
[32:26] | REBECCA: No, you guys, we’re gonna be here a long time. | 不 各位 我们得在这待很久 |
[32:27] | Let’s just try to keep it pleasant, okay? | 咱们还是相处得开心一些 好不好 |
[32:29] | I’m not even supposed to be here. | 我根本就不该上这来 |
[32:30] | Tell me about it. | 说来听听 |
[32:32] | (chainsaw whirring) (man screaming) | |
[32:34] | (chainsaw strikes hard surface, stops) | |
[32:36] | The hot weather, the full moon, too many people moving to Vegas. | 炎热的天气 圆圆的月亮 越来越多的人搬到Vegas来 |
[32:40] | Whatever the reason, the natives are restless. | 不管什么原因 当地的人肯定安宁不了了 |
[32:43] | Scene’s in the garage. | 现场在车库 |
[32:44] | SIDLE: Well, that’s not a good sign. | 那肯定不能是什么好事 |
[32:46] | GRISSOM: Bacon and eggs? | 熏肉加鸡蛋 |
[32:47] | Yeah, no, you know, don’t bother about that. | 算了 不用管这个了 |
[32:49] | That’s the water delivery boy. | 这是送水那小孩儿的 |
[32:50] | He lost his breakfast, and his bottle. | 他的早餐跟水筒都不要了 |
[32:53] | He said the house belonged to a guy named Lou Beltran. | 他说这房子是一个叫Lou Beltran的 |
[32:56] | Is he one of the victims? | 也是死者中的一个么 |
[32:58] | He couldn’t tell. | 他开不了口 |
[33:01] | The door’s been forced. | 门是被强行打开的 |
[33:03] | (door creaking) | |
[33:11] | I thought this only happened in the movies. | 我以为这只有在电影里才见的着呢 |
[33:18] | ??????????? | 生活演绎艺术 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:33] | You first. | 好吧 你先请 |
[33:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:37] | Kicked-in door, one bloody chainsaw, two dead bodies. | 被踢破的门 一个带血的链锯 两具尸体 |
[33:41] | Someone broke in, cut up the two guys, | 有人闯进来 剁了两个人 |
[33:44] | left the murder weapon and split. | 把凶器留下 就跑了 |
[33:48] | What about all this mess, | 那为什么弄这么乱 |
[33:49] | the furniture and appliances? | 这些家具和日常用品 |
[33:52] | Some of the furniture looks new. | 有些家具还很新 |
[33:53] | Some of it’s cut-up, some of it’s not. | 有些被切了 有些并没有 |
[33:56] | Maybe they were cutting it up when the assailant came in. | 可能攻击者闯进来的时候 他们正在切家具 |
[34:00] | That’s a workable theory for now. | 目前 还能算个说得通的理论 |
[34:04] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起什么 |
[34:06] | The first time we met. | 我们第一次见面 |
[34:07] | San Francisco. Your lecture. | 旧金山 你的讲座 |
[34:09] | Double murder in a garage. | 也是车库里的双人谋杀案 |
[34:10] | I’d heard you were a little dull | 我听说你讲课挺无聊的 |
[34:12] | as a speaker, | |
[34:14] | but you can’t rely on your first blush. | 不能靠第一直觉 |
[34:18] | That was the, uh, subject of your talk. | 就是…你讲座的主题 |
[34:21] | I believe I said first opinions are crucial, | 我想我认为 第一印象很关键 |
[34:24] | but if the evidence changes, so must the theory. | 但如果证据有变 理论也要有变 |
[34:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:31] | Any ID on them yet? | 确定他们身份了么 |
[34:32] | We’re still working our way in. | 我们还在努力 |
[34:34] | Well, you know, I’m kinda stuck | 我们不知道他们是谁 不知道如何下手 |
[34:35] | until I know who they are, so, uh… | |
[34:37] | Sara, do me a favor, will you? | Sara 能不能帮我个忙 |
[34:38] | Reach into that barbecue | 到那堆肉里 |
[34:40] | and hand me his wallet. Sure. | -把他们钱包递给我 -好的 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | This guy doesn’t live here. | 这位不是住在这的 |
[34:50] | This is Ray Gaynor, | 这位叫Ray Gaynor |
[34:51] | lives a few houses down. | 住在附近的一间房子里 |
[34:54] | Maybe the other one’s Lou. | 可能另一个就是Lou |
[34:57] | I don’t know, but I’d bet my right arm that’s his left arm. | 不知道 但我用我的右臂打赌 那是他的左臂 |
[35:00] | (Brass chuckles) | |
[35:03] | I’m gonna see if the one-arm man | 让我们看看这位独臂先生 |
[35:04] | has a wife who knows how to operate a chainsaw. | 有没有妻子 碰巧也会用链锯的 |
[35:11] | It was a jagged, sharp force injury | 这是锯齿状 利器伤口 |
[35:13] | to the base of the neck on the right side. | 从右边一直切到颈底部 |
[35:15] | Wound extends down and left laterally | 伤口一直向下 向左延伸 |
[35:17] | from the right shoulder to the left hip. | 横向从右肩一直到左臀 |
[35:20] | Wound becomes shallow and then separates | 伤口开始变浅 |
[35:22] | into individual incisions. | 变成另一个伤口 |
[35:24] | Directionality of the individual wounds | 另一个伤口的方向 |
[35:26] | is from bottom to top. | 是从下向上 |
[35:30] | All chainsaws operate the same way, right? | 所有链锯的操作方法是一样的 对吧 |
[35:32] | Chain travels | 链条转动 锯齿应该是从下 |
[35:33] | around the bar, teeth move away from the operator | |
[35:36] | around the top and come back on the bottom. | 一直转到上面 然后再转回底部 |
[35:38] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[35:40] | So, if our guy, Lou, | 那 如果我们这位 Lou |
[35:42] | was attacked from the front, | 是从前面受袭 |
[35:45] | the teeth would hit him from a downward angle. | 那锯条应该是向下的方向切的 |
[35:48] | Leaving downward wounds instead of | 伤口应该是向下方向的 |
[35:51] | the upward wounds you see here. | 而不是咱们看到的向上的方向 |
[35:53] | So… what? | 那…难道 |
[35:56] | He was attacked from behind? | 他是从后面受袭 |
[36:05] | Guess who owns the chainsaw. | 猜猜是谁的链锯 |
[36:09] | Ray Gaynor. | |
[36:11] | The neighbor. | 那位邻居 |
[36:12] | I also found bits | 我还找到一些木屑和金属屑 |
[36:13] | of wood and metal shavings | |
[36:15] | on the inside of the cover plate, | 在外壁内侧 |
[36:16] | consistent with the furniture | 与屋内的家具和用具材质一致 |
[36:18] | and appliances. | |
[36:19] | The teeth | 链锯上的锯齿已经钝了 |
[36:20] | on the chain are dull, | |
[36:22] | probably from cutting them up. | 应该是在切他们的过程中钝掉的 |
[36:25] | Don’t tell me Lou cut up my mother’s headboard. | 别跟我说Lou把我妈妈的床头柜给切了 |
[36:29] | Was it blue? | 是蓝色的么 |
[36:32] | Sorry. | 那可惜了 |
[36:33] | How about my dining room set? | 那我餐厅那套具呢 |
[36:35] | Um… | 呃… |
[36:37] | I think there’s a couple of chairs left. | 我估计还剩一对椅子 |
[36:38] | Damn that man. | 那个该死的男人 |
[36:40] | Everything I asked for in the divorce. | 都是我离婚申请中想要的 |
[36:42] | Did he get the living room furniture? | 那起居室的家具呢 |
[36:44] | No. | 没动 |
[36:45] | Figures. That was going to be his. | 猜到了 因为那此是判给他的 |
[36:47] | Well, now it’s mine. | 那 现在都是我的了 |
[36:48] | The bastard can rot in hell. | 那个该死的 烂死在地狱里吧 |
[36:51] | So, Mrs. Beltran, I assume the divorce wasn’t final. | Beltran夫人 估计你们的离婚还没最终定下 |
[36:54] | No. | 还没有 |
[36:55] | Lou held it up out of spite. | Lou一直在拖着 |
[36:57] | Hmm. Do you know Ray Gaynor? | 呃 你认识Ray Gaynor吗 |
[37:00] | Decent guy. Never married. | 那人不错 从来没结婚过 |
[37:02] | Lotsf women around, though. | 周围有很多女人 |
[37:04] | Pretty handy with his tools. | 他那些工具使得很利索 |
[37:06] | Uh-huh. Halfwit would go over there | 呃 我那个笨蛋老公总会上他那 |
[37:08] | and Ray’d teach him how to do things. | Ray就会教他怎么用那些工具 |
[37:10] | Too bad he never taught him how to be more of a man. | 他怎么没教会他怎么做个男人 |
[37:12] | Look, I gotta ask you this– where were you last night? | 我想问问你 你昨晚在哪 |
[37:15] | 32,000 feet over the Pacific | 在太平洋上32000尺的地方 |
[37:18] | with 300 other people. | 还有另外300人 |
[37:21] | So you were in a plane. | 那你是在飞机上了 |
[37:22] | I’m a flight attendant. | 我是个空姐 |
[37:24] | But go ahead and ask me if I’m sorry he’s dead. | 问吧 想问我他死了 我会不会伤心 |
[37:31] | SIDLE: Where do you want him? | 把他放在哪 |
[37:33] | Put him under the Lou Beltran spatter. | 把他放在Lou Beltran那个血溅迹下面 |
[37:37] | And load him up. | 把他装好漆 |
[38:05] | SIDLE: Blue test paint is not lining up | 蓝色的试验剂与已知的红色并不相符 |
[38:07] | with the red known spatter. | |
[38:11] | Well, the body’s in the correct relative position. | 那 尸体是放在正确的位置上 |
[38:13] | but the angle’s off. | 但是角度不对 |
[38:14] | What could throw the angle off? | 那角度怎么不对了呢 |
[38:15] | I don’t know, but it’s very awkward | 不知道 但很别扭和那个线对上 |
[38:17] | to try and line this up. | |
[38:21] | You know… | 那… |
[38:25] | What if you line it up | 如果你这样切 |
[38:27] | switching hands, like this? | 换下手 像这样 |
[38:41] | Ray Gaynor’s killer was left-handed. | 杀Ray Gaynor的凶手是左撇子 |
[38:45] | Lou Beltran wore | Lou Beltran的表带在右手腕上 |
[38:47] | his watch on his right wrist. | |
[38:51] | I bet he was left-handed. | 我猜他一定是左撇子 |
[38:53] | So… Lou could have killed Ray, | 那…有可能是Lou杀了Ray |
[38:56] | cut off his arm… | 切断了他的手臂… |
[38:59] | …but who killed Lou? | …那谁杀的Lou |
[39:01] | Doc Robbins | Robbins大夫说 |
[39:03] | said that the cuts on Lou’s body were made | Lou尸体上的伤口 |
[39:05] | when the chain was traveling upwards. | 是链条向上移动时候留下的 |
[39:07] | Well, if I attacked you, | 那 如果我袭击你 |
[39:10] | the chain would be traveling downwards | 那不论是左撇子还是右撇子 |
[39:12] | when held normally by a left- or a right-handed person. | 链条都是向上移动的 |
[39:15] | Which means that the top of the chain | 也就是说 链条的顶头 |
[39:17] | had to be facing him. | 一定是正对着他的 |
[39:19] | The way that this works, | 如果是这样的话 |
[39:21] | is if Lou was holding the saw. | 如果是Lou在拿着链锯 |
[39:24] | The chain was dull | 这个链锯因为切他太太的东西钝掉了 |
[39:25] | from cutting up his wife’s things. | |
[39:27] | The wife told Brass that he wasn’t very handy. | 他太太告诉Brass 他这人手比较笨 |
[39:30] | An inexperienced left-handed operator with a dull chainsaw | 一个手很笨的左撇子 拿着一个钝掉的链锯 |
[39:33] | certainly increases the risk for injury. | 肯定就增加了受伤的机率 |
[39:37] | Kickback. | 倒打一耙 |
[39:42] | You don’t know what you’re doing! | 你怎么能这么用呐 |
[39:43] | I know exactly what I’m doing! | 我当然知道怎么用 |
[39:45] | (screams) | |
[39:47] | So he chainsawed his wife’s furniture and appliances, | 他在那切他妻子的家具和用具 |
[39:51] | the metal dulled the blade, | 金属磨钝了链刃 |
[39:53] | and the kickback from the chainsaw is what killed him. | 所以 链锯的反作用力杀了他自己 |
[39:57] | So it was an accident. | 应该算是个事故 |
[39:59] | How many of you are right-handed? | 有谁是右撇子 |
[40:02] | Left-handed? | 左撇子 |
[40:05] | 2,500 left-handed people die each year | 每年有2500名左撇子的人 |
[40:07] | using products designed for right-handed people. | 因为使用专为右撇子人设计的物品而伤亡的 |
[40:10] | Okay, but how do you know there wasn’t a third person | 那你怎么知道就没有第三个人 |
[40:13] | that killed both of them? | 在场伤了他们两个人呢 |
[40:15] | A third person would have left shoe impressions in the blood, | 第三个人一定会在现场留下鞋印 |
[40:18] | various other sign– there was none. | 还有很多其他迹象 但什么都没有 |
[40:20] | You’re absolutely certain? | 你完全确定 |
[40:23] | Part of being a CSI is learning | 做CSI的过程中你就会了解到 |
[40:25] | to work in the absence of absolute certainty. | 绝没有完全的确定 |
[40:27] | Each and every case brings us | 每一个案件 都会让我学到些新东西 |
[40:29] | a new opportunity to learn something. | |
[40:31] | For instance, in the case of Donna Basset, we can see that | 举个例子 Donna Basset这个案件 |
[40:34] | there is no such thing as an insignificant detail. | 任何细微的细节都不容忽视的 |
[40:37] | Here, the evidence itself can bear witness. | 这个 证据本身就可以是目击证人 |
[40:41] | Don’t just look for what you think you’re going to find. | 不要刻意去找你自己想找的东西 |
[40:43] | And this one, | 还有这个 |
[40:45] | never impose logic on an illogical act. | 永远不要把无逻辑的行为套上逻辑的推理 |
[40:48] | And finally, | 最后 |
[40:50] | if the evidence changes, | 如果证据有所改变 |
[40:52] | your theory must change as well. | 你的假设理论也要随之改变 |
[40:54] | Questions? | 有问题么 |
[41:00] | How do you deal with the smell? | 你怎么受得了这个味道 |
[41:02] | You get used to it. | 会习惯的 |
[41:04] | I’m not sure I can do this. | 我恐怕不行 |
[41:06] | Well, not everyone can. | 呃 并不是人人都可以的 |
[41:08] | Why do youdo it? | 你为什么从事这种职业 |
[41:10] | Because the dead can’t speak for themselves. | 因为这些死去的人 需要我来说出真相 |