时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Yeah, that’s my real photo on my profile. | 对 我用的就是我自己的照片 |
[01:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:22] | Well, I exercise a lot. | 我经常锻炼的 |
[01:25] | Kind of an animal about it. | 都着迷了 |
[01:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:32] | Did you see me last night? | 昨晚你看到我了么 |
[01:34] | Yeah, you were feeling no pain. | 看着了 你毫发无损的 |
[01:38] | Who was I with? | 我和谁在一起 |
[01:40] | Describe him. | 描述一下 |
[01:41] | Was he white, black, tall? | 白人 黑人 个子高么 |
[01:44] | Hair color, car? | 头发颜色 开什么车 |
[01:47] | Look, lady, I get paid not to notice. | 听着 女士 我赚钱就是因为可以视而不见 |
[01:52] | Who was room 229 registered to? | 229号房是谁登记的 |
[02:01] | Catherine Willows. | |
[02:02] | You used your credit card. | 你用的是你的信用卡 |
[02:16] | I think Malibu Barbie did it. | 我想是Malibu Barbie自己做的 |
[02:19] | Well, then there’s a lot more to Barbie | 看来Barbie不仅仅只是长得帅 |
[02:22] | than just a pretty face, ’cause this | |
[02:23] | is a perfect half-inch scale model of the the room. | 这是这间屋子的缩小到只有半寸的模型 |
[02:27] | And assuming that the killer | 如果假设凶手就是制作这个小模型的人 |
[02:28] | is the same person who made the miniature… | |
[02:30] | It would of taken weeks. | 这得花上好几周时间 |
[02:31] | Maybe even months to create | 可能得几个月 |
[02:34] | with this kind of detail. | 才能如此精细 |
[02:36] | Certainly qualifies as premeditation. | 这完全可以算上是有预谋的 |
[02:38] | Yeah, but take a look at he blood pools. | 但你看看这滩血 |
[02:41] | They’re identical. | 都是完全一致的 |
[02:44] | There’s no predicting | 不可能预测血的形成形状 |
[02:45] | a blood pool, it’s inherently random. | 完全是随机的 |
[02:47] | Killer must of stuck around to match the scene. | 凶手肯定逗留此地 才完成这布局 |
[03:00] | It’s real blood. | 是真的血 |
[03:06] | That is a level of obsession | 看来真的迷恋上一种东西 |
[03:09] | that gives even you a run for your money. | 是肯花大钞票的 |
[03:13] | “If Dusty Fell,” Izzy Delancy. | Izzy Delancy的”If Dusty Fell” |
[03:17] | ?????????????? | 是他最好的一张唱片 |
[03:20] | I have never heard of him. | 我从来没听过他的歌 |
[03:21] | Probably before your time. | 不是你这个年代的 |
[03:22] | I’ll download it. | 我下载下来 |
[03:24] | I checked the perimeter, property is gated with a code. | 检查过周围 门是有密码锁的 |
[03:28] | There is no sign of forced entry on the windows or the doors. | 窗户和门上没有强入的痕迹 |
[03:32] | Of course if a girl can get into Brad Pitt’s underwear drawer, | 没听说 有个小姑娘都翻了 Brad Pitt的内衣抽屉 |
[03:35] | and take a nap on his bed, I guess anything is possible. | 还在他床上小睡了一会儿 没什么不可能的 |
[03:39] | Lividity suggests he hasn’t been moved. | 尸斑表明他没有被移动过 |
[03:44] | He was probably sitting right here when he was killed. | 被杀时 他可能就坐在这 |
[03:50] | Looks like blunt force trauma. | 看起来像是钝器挫伤 |
[03:54] | No spatter | 没有血溅 |
[03:56] | or cast off. | 也没有擦痕 |
[03:58] | ?????????? | 看来只受到了一击 |
[04:01] | Sometimes it only takes one hit. | 一击足以致命 |
[04:23] | sync:FRM@gadence | |
[04:51] | Oh, great, you’re here, thanks for coming. | 哦 太好了 谢谢你过来 |
[04:53] | I can’t believe you’re leaving Izzy Delancy’s death scene. | 你怎么不在Izzy Delancy那个现场了 |
[04:55] | Groupies are already starting to gather. | 歌迷都开始聚集了 |
[04:57] | I have something that I have to take care of. | 我得处理些事情 |
[04:59] | Nick and Sofia are talking with the family, | Nick和Sofia正在和家人谈 |
[05:01] | Grissom’s in the kitchen, you can process the bedrooms? | Grissom在厨房你来处理卧室 |
[05:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:15] | Mrs. Delancy? | Delancy太太么 |
[05:19] | No, that’s Mrs. Delancy. | 不 那位才是Delancy太太 |
[05:24] | I’m Annie, the nanny. | 我叫Annie 是保姆 |
[05:27] | I’m going to need to photograph your hands. | 我得给你的手拍张照 |
[05:29] | To look for blood, right? | 想检查有没有血 是吧 |
[05:31] | Blood evidence, yeah, and defensive wounds. | 血迹证据 对 还有自卫伤口 |
[05:34] | I’m also going to get a sample | 还得采集一下你的DNA和指纹 |
[05:36] | of your DNA and your fingerprints. | |
[05:39] | So, why don’t you hand little Nora | 你可以让她妈妈抱一会儿小Nora |
[05:41] | to her mom for right now, okay? | |
[05:42] | No, Mrs. D never holds the baby. | 不 D太太从严不抱小孩 |
[05:46] | She’s got a bad back. | 她后背不好 |
[05:56] | I should warn you, | 我应该提前告诉你的 |
[05:57] | I’m a little freaked. | 我被吓到了 |
[05:58] | When I get nervous or scared or whatever | 我一紧张或者害怕什么的 |
[05:59] | I have this problem where I talk a lot. | 就会不停地说话 |
[06:01] | I’ve had it since I was little I just keep talking… | 我从小就这样 就不停地说话… |
[06:03] | You found the body? | 你发现的尸体 |
[06:09] | Tuesday is Chinese. | 周二是中式餐 |
[06:11] | Izzy insists… | Izzy 坚持… |
[06:13] | on having… | 在用餐方面… |
[06:15] | a really strict eating schedule. | 有严格的要求 |
[06:17] | I have to start cooking by 4:00 | 所以我4点就得准备做饭 |
[06:19] | and when I went into the kitchen… | 我一进厨房… |
[06:23] | Baby’s don’t eat bok choy. | 小宝宝不能吃青菜 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I wonder what you’re going to have for– | 我想问下打算吃… |
[06:32] | I immediately called 9-1-1. | 我马上就报警了 |
[06:36] | Speaking of which, can I get a copy of the police report? | 说到这 我可不可以要份案件报告 |
[06:42] | Why don’t you… Where is your shirt? | 那你…你的衬衣呢 |
[06:47] | Right after it all went down | 发生了这一切之后 |
[06:49] | the baby spit up on it and I put it in the laundry. Mmm. | 小宝贝吐到了上面 我就放洗衣机里了 |
[06:52] | It happens all the time. | 这种事情总有发生的 |
[06:53] | Nobody minds. | 不会有人介意的 |
[07:29] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[07:32] | I may have been roofied and raped. | 我可能被人下药之后给强奸了 |
[07:34] | I woke up here. | 醒来就在这里 |
[07:35] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | I, uh, improvised | 我临时准备了一份强奸证据采样 |
[07:38] | my own a rape kit. | |
[07:39] | I’ve got pubic combing, nail scrapings, vaginal swab, | 有阴毛采集 指甲内物质 阴道擦拭 |
[07:43] | urine samples… Whoa, whoa, whoa, did you call it in? | -尿样… -哦 哦 你报告了么 |
[07:44] | I called you. | 我给你打了电话 |
[07:46] | Catherine, doing it yourself | Catherine 你自己采集这些证据 |
[07:49] | is going to make anything that you get inadmissible. | 是不可接受证据 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I know procedure, | 我知道操作步骤 |
[07:52] | I didn’t want an official investigation. | 但我不想立案调查 |
[07:54] | I-I just want to know what happened. | 我 我只是想知道到底发生什么了 |
[07:55] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[07:57] | Uh… | 呃… |
[07:59] | I got to get this, uh, stuff to the lab. | 我得把这…证据拿到实验室 |
[08:02] | Room 229, it’s right up there. | 是229号房间 就在上面 |
[08:04] | Please print it. | 你去采集一下指纹 |
[08:05] | And keep it between us. | 不要跟别人提这事 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[08:19] | I went out for a latte. | 我出去喝杯拿铁 |
[08:21] | I got home around 5:00. | 大约5点多到家 |
[08:22] | I never even went into the kitchen. | 我根本没进厨房 |
[08:25] | I just went straight upstairs and took a shower. | 我直接就上楼了 冲了个澡 |
[08:29] | God that means that he was dead this whole time. | 天啊 就是说这为什么这段时间他一直都在下面 |
[08:33] | We believe whoever killed your husband had access to the house. | 我们认为 杀害你丈夫的人可以进入你家 |
[08:37] | Yeah, do you think anyone else had the… the gate code? | 你认为谁…会有大门的密码 |
[08:40] | Just the housekeepers. | 只有管家 |
[08:43] | And the handymen, and the pool guys. | 维修工 还有打扫泳池的工人 |
[08:47] | And the gardeners, and the… | 园丁 还有… |
[08:49] | messengers and… | 送信的… |
[08:50] | the caterers. | 食品采购的 |
[09:14] | MRS. DELANCY: I can tell you where you should | 我可以告诉你们从谁查起 |
[09:16] | start looking. | |
[09:19] | Sven. | |
[09:24] | Are you accusing your son of killing your husband? | 你是说是你儿子杀死了你的丈夫 |
[09:30] | He is not my son. | 他不是我儿子 |
[09:32] | That’s Izzy’s kid from his first wife. | 那是Izzy的孩子 第一个太太生的 |
[09:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:36] | He has real problems. | 他确实有问题 |
[09:38] | His mom was like a cokehead or something. | 他妈妈是个瘾君子 |
[10:05] | CURTIS: Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 感觉怎样 |
[10:10] | How you doing man? | 小伙子 你怎么样 |
[10:13] | I’ve been better. | 我好些了 |
[10:15] | What time did you get back from school? | 你什么时候放学回来的 |
[10:17] | Around 4:00. | 4点左右 |
[10:20] | And then what did you do? | 然后你干什么了 |
[10:22] | Homework, games. | 做作业 打游戏 |
[10:24] | Did you… | 那你… |
[10:25] | see your dad at all? | 有没有看见你父亲呢 |
[10:28] | No, I usually don’t see him until dinner. | 没有 通常我都在晚饭的时候才见着他 |
[10:32] | And then… | 然后呢… |
[10:34] | I get picked up right after, so. | 吃完我就会被接走 |
[10:36] | By who? | 谁来接你 |
[10:39] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[10:41] | You don’t live here full time? | 你不住在这么 |
[10:43] | Tuesdays and every other Saturday. | 每周二 隔周周六会过来 |
[10:49] | Well, that’s got to be tough. | 那跑来跑去很不容易 |
[10:52] | Whatever. | 还好了 |
[10:55] | I just go where I’m told. | 他们让我上哪我就上哪 |
[10:58] | WOMAN: Let me in, I am his mother. | 让我进去 我是他妈妈 |
[11:01] | I know, baby, I know. | 我知道 宝贝 我理解 |
[11:05] | This is really hard. | 这太难了 |
[11:06] | It’s okay to be upset, okay. | 你可以伤心 没事的 |
[11:12] | What’s on your finger… | 你手指上是… |
[11:13] | Did you fingerprint my son? | 你们竟然还采集我儿子的指纹 |
[11:16] | We fingerprinted everyone in the house, DNA samples as well. | 这里所有人都采集过了 包括DNA |
[11:19] | Is he a suspect? | 你们当他是嫌疑犯 |
[11:20] | He didn’t refuse and Mrs. Delancy was here. | 他没有拒绝 而且Delancy太太也在场 |
[11:23] | Sleeping with his father does not make her his mother, okay. | 跟他爸爸上床 不能算是他妈妈 |
[11:26] | I’m his mother. | 我才是他母亲 |
[11:27] | Where were you this afternoon? | 你下午在哪里 |
[11:29] | I was taking a walk. | 我在散步 |
[11:31] | Can anyone confirm that? | 有人能证实么 |
[11:32] | No. | 没有 |
[11:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:36] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 厨房有漂白剂 但不是用来清理血迹的 |
[12:02] | Bleach was used in this kitchen but not to clean up the blood. | |
[13:16] | So the aging rocker bit it in the kitchen | 就是说这个上岁数的摇滚歌星 |
[13:20] | with the marble rolling pin? | 是让擀面杖打死的 |
[13:37] | If only the who was as easy as the how. | 凶器找着了 就差凶手了 |
[14:20] | Oh, hey. You got to be pulling a double | 嘿 看来你又加班了 |
[14:22] | if you’re in my lab at this hour. | 这么早就跑实验室来了 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:24] | What’s up? You need a hand? | 怎么了 用不用帮忙 |
[14:26] | No. Thanks. | 不 谢谢了 |
[14:30] | Oh. ABA card. | 哦 ABA 测试棒 |
[14:34] | It’s negative for semen. | 精液检呈阴性 |
[14:36] | I said I didn’t need your help. | 我说了 不用你帮忙了 |
[14:45] | Oh, thank you, | 哦 谢谢你 |
[14:46] | but there’s no drinking or eating allowed in the lab. | 但是实验室里不让喝东西 |
[14:49] | It’s a urine sample. | 这是尿样 |
[14:50] | My bad. | 我说嘛 |
[14:51] | Get it to Tox. | 药检一下 |
[14:53] | And… check this for spermicide. | 然后…查一下杀精剂 |
[14:56] | Call me with the results. | 有结果就打电话给我 |
[14:58] | Did you run out of proper swabs? | 你难道没有正规的棉棒了 |
[15:01] | Just do it. | 你就开始检查吧 |
[15:02] | What’s the case number? | 案件号是 |
[15:04] | Consider this a proficiency exam. | 当业绩考核吧 |
[15:09] | Muggs? | |
[15:10] | Sam. What are you doing here? | Sam 你来干什么 |
[15:14] | Just wanted to see your face, | 就是想见见你 |
[15:15] | and I missed you at the implosion party. | 在那个爆破典礼上 没见到你 |
[15:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[15:19] | I heard about that, um… | 我听说了 呃… |
[15:20] | I’m sorry I missed that. | 很抱歉 我没能去 |
[15:22] | When’s Lily get back from her cruise? | Lily 休假旅游什么时候回来 |
[15:24] | Monday. | 周一 |
[15:26] | How about a family dinner? | 那聚个餐怎么样 |
[15:28] | Uh, yeah, I’ll call you when she’s had a chance | 哦 好的 她要是能有空 |
[15:30] | to catch her breath. | 我就给你打个电话 |
[15:31] | You know you don’t always need a reason to call me. | 其实没什么事 你也可以给我打电话的 |
[15:33] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[15:35] | I’ll see you later. | 那回见吧 |
[15:38] | MEN : * Knows how to get what she wants * | |
[15:44] | * Knows how to get what she needs, yeah, yeah * | |
[15:48] | * Yeah, she knows just how to play, what to say * | |
[15:54] | * Make you give her anything * | |
[16:10] | Cause of death? | 死因 |
[16:12] | * Blunt force trauma * | 钝器损伤 |
[16:14] | * To the back of the skull * | 致后头骨 |
[16:16] | * And a fracturing of the occipital lobe * | 枕骨断裂 |
[16:20] | * There was massive hemorrhaging on the brain * | 造成颅内大出血 |
[16:24] | * And death was probably swift * | 死得很快 |
[16:27] | * Yeah. * | 耶 |
[16:30] | Sorry, Izzy. | 抱歉 Izzy |
[16:34] | Now… what is that? | 那…这是什么 |
[16:49] | The key to our mystery? | 神秘之钥 谢了 不用找了 |
[17:48] | WILLOWS: Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:50] | What can I do you for? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[17:52] | You were working last night. | 昨晚是你当班么. |
[17:54] | Always. I own the place. | 从来都是 这是我的场子 |
[17:56] | Do you remember me? | 那你记得我么 |
[17:57] | I was… I was here. | 我…来过这里 |
[18:00] | Was a busy night, I’m sorry. | 昨晚很忙 很抱歉 |
[18:04] | Well… do you have | 那…你这里… |
[18:06] | any surveillance cameras in the place? | 有没有什么监控摄像头 |
[18:08] | What’s this about? | 出什么事 |
[18:13] | I’m with the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[18:16] | Yeah, that’s the only one. | 有的 只有一台 |
[18:18] | Just gets the cash register. | 就录收银机那里 |
[18:20] | So you’ve got nothing that covers the customers | 那你没有录得到顾客的 |
[18:22] | or the dance floor, or…? | 或者舞池方位的 或… |
[18:25] | No need to. | 没必要 |
[19:08] | Find something? | 发现什么吗 |
[19:11] | No. | 没有 |
[19:12] | No prints, no hairs, no fibers. | 没指纹 没头发 没纤维 |
[19:15] | Materials are common | 材料都是普通的小店可以买到的 |
[19:17] | hobby shop issue, but the blood | |
[19:20] | matches the victim’s. | 但血是死者的 |
[19:22] | Are you interested in motive? | 想不想听听可能的杀人动机 |
[19:24] | Sofia just spent the last two hours | Sofia这两个小时都在警长那 |
[19:26] | with the sheriff, the head of the Olympia Casino, | 和Olympia赌场的老板 |
[19:28] | and a couple of dozen lawyers. | 还有一些律师在一起 |
[19:30] | Apparently, Izzy Delancy owned the rights to his own songs. | Izzy Delancy对自己的歌曲具有所有权 |
[19:34] | The Olympia was negotiating to purchase them | Olympia正在协商购买这些歌曲 |
[19:36] | for a medley show based on his music. | 想出一套合集 |
[19:38] | Izzy never got a chance to sign the contracts. | Izzy还没有签合同 |
[19:40] | Dead rock star, nut job family, | 摇滚歌星死了 一堆神经质的家人 |
[19:44] | and a company hungry for the next Mamma Mia! | 还有家公司 热切盼望着下张《Mamma Mia》专辑 |
[19:47] | Who inherits the music rights? | 谁有权继承音乐所有权 |
[19:48] | The son, Sven, | 他的儿子 Sven |
[19:50] | but he’s a minor, so the rights | 但他还未成年 |
[19:52] | would be controlled by his mother, Dusty. | 所以将由他妈妈Dusty代为继承 |
[19:54] | It’s illegal to benefit from a criminal act. | 但如果有犯罪行为 则无权接受遗产 |
[19:56] | If either one of them committed the murder… | 如果他们母子两人中任何一个杀了人… |
[19:59] | Then the rights would go to Izzy’s current wife, Madeline. | 音乐所有权就归Izzy现在的太太 Madeline |
[20:01] | Well, that’s motive for her. | 那么 她有动机 |
[20:05] | But how does this fit in? | 那这小东西怎么回事 |
[20:07] | ECKLIE : Maybe we should release it | 也许 我们应该向媒体公开 |
[20:09] | to the media. | |
[20:10] | Someone might have unwittingly | 说不定有人曾无意中 |
[20:12] | made a component of the miniature. | 提供过这个小模型的某个部分 |
[20:13] | If they came forward, that could help us. | 如果有人站出来 说不定能帮上咱们 |
[20:16] | What’s the point of gratifying the murderer with publicity? | 为什么要帮凶手大肆宣传 |
[20:19] | Izzy Delancy is famous; the press wants answers. | Izzy Delancy是名人 媒体需要答案 |
[20:21] | Don’t we all? | 难道我们不么 |
[20:24] | Sara, this is your case, too– what do you think? | Sara 这也是你的案子 你意见呢 |
[20:25] | I, uh… I agree with Grissom. | 我 呃…我同意Grissom的 |
[20:31] | Of course you do. | 你当然同意他了 |
[20:40] | I looked into the key that Izzy swallowed. | 我看了Izzy吞进去的那把钥匙 |
[20:41] | Turns out that Bumblebee is a safe company. | Bumblebee(上面的刻字)是一家保险柜公司 |
[20:44] | Sofia asked Madeline about it. | Sofia问过Madeline |
[20:45] | She says she knew that there was a safe in the house | 她说她家里有一个保险柜 |
[20:47] | but didn’t know where it was– my kind of marriage. | 但不知道在哪里 我梦想的婚姻 |
[20:50] | So the key could’ve been in his system | 那把钥匙在他体内 |
[20:51] | anywhere from a few minutes to several days? | 可能只有几分钟 也可能有好几天了 |
[20:52] | Right. So if robbery was the motive for murder | 对 所以如果谋杀是为了抢劫 |
[20:56] | and Izzy swallowed the key to keep something hidden, | Izzy吞下钥匙可能是想守住些什么 |
[20:59] | maybe whatever is in that safe will lead us to who. | 说不定那保险柜里有东西 会帮我们找出凶手 |
[23:01] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[23:03] | I did the best I could, Lindsey. | 我尽力了 Lindsey |
[23:05] | You said you would watch the rehearsal. | 你说 你会来看彩排的 |
[23:06] | Work just… really got out of hand. | 工作…真的是忙不过来 |
[23:09] | Surprise. | 哦 是嘛 |
[23:23] | Lindsey. | |
[23:24] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:25] | I hate it when work gets in the way. | 工作做不完的时候 我也很生气 |
[23:28] | I love to watch you dance. | 我也想去看你跳舞 |
[23:30] | Fine. Whatever. | 算了 随便你怎么说 |
[23:36] | I got a solo. | 我是独舞 |
[23:38] | You did? | 是么 |
[23:40] | That’s so great! | 太棒了 |
[23:41] | It’s Romeo and Juliet. | 是Romeo与Juliet |
[23:43] | Fanta… | 太棒.. |
[23:57] | Is my daughter okay? | 我女儿没事吧 |
[24:03] | Lindsey! | |
[24:05] | Lindsey! | |
[24:18] | WILLOWS: I don’t need that. I’m fine. | 我不需要那个 我没事 |
[24:20] | Ma’am, you need to put this on, for your own safety. | 女士你得把它穿上 为了安全起见 |
[24:22] | You suffered a head trauma. | 你头部受到撞击 |
[24:23] | There could be serious delayed problems. | 可能会有严重的后遗症 |
[24:25] | I’m refusing treatment. Just give me the release form. | 我不需要治疗 快点放我走 |
[24:27] | Ma’am, I strongly recommend you put this on… | 女士我强烈建议你把这个穿上… |
[24:28] | Just give me the damn form! Hey, hey, hey. | -快点放我走 -嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[24:30] | Catherine. They got Lindsey. | -他们抓走了Lindsey |
[24:31] | I know. They took Lindsey. | -我知道 -他们抓走了Lindsey |
[24:33] | It’s all over the radio, I heard. It was an SUV. | 警用频道已经通报了 我听到了 是辆SUV |
[24:35] | And it was silver or brown. We’re gonna get Lindsey back, okay? | -是银或棕色的 -我们会救回Lindsey的 好么 |
[24:37] | And they drove that direction. | 他们朝那个方向开的 |
[24:39] | I never saw it coming. Okay. | -我根本就没看到它 -好的 |
[24:40] | They came from this direction. | 他们从这个方向开过来 |
[24:41] | Slow down, slow down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[24:51] | These are acceleration marks. | 这些是轮胎加速痕迹 |
[24:54] | They were waiting for us. | 他们就等着我们呢 |
[24:57] | I should’ve told you, but I didn’t want a sermon. | 我本应该告诉你的 但是我不想听别人教育我 |
[24:59] | I did my own rape kit. | 我自己采集的强奸证据 |
[25:01] | Came back negative. | 测验结果是阴性 |
[25:02] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:04] | These events have to be connected. | 这些事肯定是有联系的 |
[25:05] | We’ll check your old cases for possible suspects. | 我们查查你接的旧案子 看有没有怀疑对象 |
[25:09] | I’ll ask Ecklie if he can kick in some help from day shift. | 我再问问Ecklie看他能不能从白班调来些人 |
[25:11] | I appreciate that. | 多谢你了 |
[25:13] | You’ve got to stay at arm’s length, Catherine. | 你得跟我们待在一起 Catherine |
[25:15] | I-I know. | 我 我明白 |
[25:23] | ?????????????? | 找到什么指纹了么 |
[25:25] | Nothing but partials. | 只找到些不全的 |
[25:27] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[25:29] | I ran the VIN number on the Cougar that hit you. | 我查了一相撞你那台Cougar的VIN(车辆识别码) |
[25:31] | A place sold it yesterday for cash. | 是昨天花现金购买的 |
[25:35] | Catherine, I’m really sorry for leaving you there. | Catherine 那天晚上把你留在那 我很抱歉 |
[25:37] | Don’t go there, Nick. | 别那么想 Nick |
[25:38] | They were gonna get to me, one way or another. | 他们盯上我 总会下手的 |
[25:40] | It had to have been at least two guys– | 至少得两个人 |
[25:42] | one who was driving the Cougar, and the other in the SUV. | 一个开这辆Cougar 另一个在SUV上 |
[25:50] | He reached through the window. | 他从窗户里开的门 |
[25:53] | Print the inside of that handle. | 提取一下里面门把手上的指纹 |
[25:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:57] | Sam? | |
[25:58] | ??????????? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[26:01] | It just happened. Who told you? | 刚发生 谁告诉你的 |
[26:02] | ?????????? | 全世界都知道了 |
[26:05] | Well, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便讲话 |
[26:06] | I’ll let you know when we find something out. | 如果我们发现什么 我会告诉你的 |
[26:08] | ???????????? | 有什么事你都可以告诉我 |
[26:10] | ???????????????? | 这些事我见多了 谁都不能碰我的家人 |
[26:15] | Sure, Sam. | 一定 Sam |
[26:24] | Sam! | |
[26:27] | What do you know about what happened to Lindsey? | Lindsey被抓的事 你知道些什么 |
[26:30] | What do you know about it? | 你到底知道些什么 |
[26:31] | Who’s using us to get to you? | 谁在利用我们 来要胁你 |
[26:33] | This is your granddaughter we’re talking about. | 她可是你的外孙女 |
[26:35] | What the hell do you know? | 你到底知道些什么 |
[26:41] | Front desk found this in the quick checkout bin. | 前台在快捷退房柜下发现的 |
[26:48] | “Can you guess what you’re going to give me?” | “猜猜 我想问你要什么 “ |
[26:48] | What does that mean? Who’s behind this? | 什么意思 谁是幕后人 |
[26:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:53] | This was just found. | 刚刚发现的这个 |
[26:55] | Same place. | 相同的地方 |
[27:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:04] | Who has her? | 谁抓了她 |
[27:06] | I swear, I don’t know. | 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[27:08] | Like hell! | 去死吧 |
[27:09] | I blame you! I blame you for this! | 我恨你 这件事都是因为你 |
[27:11] | I never wanted to involve you personally or professionally | 不论个人感情上还是工作需要上 |
[27:15] | in any of my business. | 我从来就不想让你卷入到我生意中 |
[27:16] | Business? You don’t have a business. | 工作需要 你根本没什么工作 |
[27:18] | You’re a thug in thousand dollar shoes! | 你就是个穿着名贵皮鞋的流氓 |
[27:28] | Thanks for not disappointing me, Sam. | 你真是没让我失望 Sam Cath 我知道这很难 |
[27:39] | ???????????? | |
[27:43] | Okay, but could you take a break | 你能不能休息一小会儿 |
[27:45] | or get a cup of tea or something here? | 喝杯茶或者别的什么的 |
[27:48] | Think I got something. What? | -我发现了些证据 -什么 |
[27:49] | Mandy ran the print that I picked up from your car, | Mandy查了一下车上提取出的指纹 |
[27:52] | and it’s a match to an open burglary case, | 和一件入室盗窃案的吻合 |
[27:54] | from a few months ago. | 是几个月前的 未破的案子 |
[27:56] | I think it was yours, Warrick. | 应该是你的案子 Warrick |
[27:58] | I got it. | 我来看看 |
[28:00] | Oh, this is from this couple from San Francisco. | 哦 从旧金山来的一对夫妇 |
[28:04] | Bought a second home in Seven Hills, | 在Seven Hills买的二手房 |
[28:06] | came back and found it tossed. | 回来发现被翻得乱七八糟 |
[28:12] | The chair. | 椅子 |
[28:16] | Look at that. | 看那椅子 |
[28:18] | The chair. | 椅子 |
[28:24] | ??????????????? | LV警察 你被捕了 |
[28:30] | Gun! Gun! | 枪 他有枪 |
[28:40] | Call a paramedic! | 叫医护人员 |
[28:40] | Lindsey! | |
[28:42] | Lindsey! Mom! | -妈妈 |
[28:43] | Where are you, Lindsey?! | 你在哪 Lindsey |
[28:45] | Lindsey! Lindsey! | |
[28:48] | Lindsey! Catherine! | |
[28:50] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[28:51] | If you want a conviction, | 你要是想给他们定罪 |
[28:52] | you have to let me do this, all right? | 得让我来动手 好么 |
[28:54] | Let me do it, all right? | 让我来 好么 |
[28:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:58] | WILLOWS: I’m right here, Lindsey. | 我就在这 Lindsey |
[28:59] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[29:01] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[29:05] | I’m right here. | 就在这里 |
[29:06] | I’m right here. | I’m right here. 我在这 在这 |
[29:13] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[29:15] | Breathe easy. | 放松 |
[29:17] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[29:19] | Almost. Almost. | 马上就好 马上就好 |
[29:22] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[29:24] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[29:25] | I got you. Everything’s okay. | 妈妈找到你了 没事了 |
[29:27] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[29:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:30] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[29:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:33] | Everything’s okay. | 所有事都过去了 |
[29:36] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[29:39] | I got you. | 我在 |
[29:40] | Everything’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:58] | How’s Lindsey? | Lindsey怎么样 |
[30:01] | She says she’s fine. | 她说她没事 |
[30:03] | The doctor is assessing her now. | 医生在采集证据 |
[30:06] | We still don’t have an ID. | 我们还不知道这人是谁 |
[30:11] | Prints put him in the motel. | 在旅馆里也有他的指纹 |
[30:12] | ?????????????? | 在那张一次成相的照片上 |
[30:18] | Can you place him at the bar? | 那酒吧他也去过么 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:32] | Yeah, he was there. | 是的 他在 |
[30:34] | The accident was a two-man job. | 这事肯定是两个人做的 |
[30:35] | Can you remember anybody else? | 你还能想起来别人么 |
[30:48] | I can’t get a face. | 我记不起来 |
[30:52] | SIDLE: Greg found the mother lode. | Greg发现了重大的线索 |
[30:54] | The Nanny saved all of her e-mails | 保姆的E-mails都保存在电脑上 |
[30:55] | on her computer. | |
[30:57] | She was sending private Delancy family photos | 她把Delancy家的照片 |
[31:00] | to an editor at Scandal Pages magazine. | 发给了丑闻 杂志的编辑 |
[31:02] | Based on a sliding scale of salaciousness, | 由于图片反映的猥亵程度 |
[31:05] | Scandal Pages was depositing money | 丑闻一直在给保姆的Paypal帐户打钱 |
[31:07] | into Annie’s PayPal account. | |
[31:08] | So I have the DNA combo from Sven’s bed sheets, | Sven床单上的DNA我全查过了 |
[31:12] | and none of it was actually Sven’s. | 没有一个是Sven的 |
[31:21] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[31:27] | CURTIS: Annie Lansfield, | |
[31:29] | Cornstalk Queen of Tidioute, Pennsylvania. | Pennsylvania州Tidioute的玉米(选美)皇后 |
[31:33] | You move to Vegas to become famous | 你到LV是想一夜成名 |
[31:36] | and ended up doing diaper duty | 结果做着换尿布的工作 |
[31:38] | for a washed-up rock star. | 帮一个过气的摇滚老歌星 |
[31:42] | Do you want to tell me how you ended up | 那你要不要给我讲讲你怎么打开的 |
[31:45] | in a safe that even his wife didn’t know about? | 连他自己太太都不知道的保险箱 |
[31:47] | I clean for extra cash. | 打扫卫生会有加薪 |
[31:50] | I know the house better than anyone. | 我比任何人都了解那间房子 |
[31:51] | I knew where the safe was. | 我知道保险箱在哪 |
[31:53] | I just didn’t have a key, until… | 我只是没有钥匙 直到… |
[31:56] | Honey, I need some money to buy clothes for Emma. | 宝贝 我需要些钱 给Emma买衣服 |
[32:00] | I just gave you money for that. | 我不是刚给过你么 |
[32:02] | She’s a baby. | 她是个小孩儿 |
[32:03] | She grows. | 她在长身体 |
[32:04] | You know, this wouldn’t even be an issue | 我告诉你 如果你签了那些合同 |
[32:06] | if you would sign those damn contracts. | 钱根本就不是什么问题 |
[32:07] | Really? | 是么 |
[32:09] | Well, that is between me and my music. | 那是我和我音乐之间的事 |
[32:11] | And you, | 而你… |
[32:12] | you will never see this safe. | 你永远别想知道保险箱在哪里 |
[32:22] | Gold digger! | 拜金的疯子 |
[32:23] | Dig for that! | 你来拿啊 |
[32:25] | The E.R. doctor said it would pass in a couple of days. | 做急救的医生告诉我 几天后就会排出体外 |
[32:28] | They gave us a copy of the X-ray | 他们还给了张X光片 |
[32:30] | to keep on file with the general physician. | 让医生那里留个记录 |
[32:32] | It had the perfect outline of the key. | 那上面的钥匙照得很清楚 |
[32:35] | So, I took the X-ray to a key shop, | 所以我把X光片拿到家钥匙店 |
[32:37] | told them my kid swallowed it. | 说是我孩子吞了钥匙 |
[32:38] | Resourceful. | 真是足智多谋 |
[32:40] | But I put everything back. | 但我把东西都放回去了 |
[32:42] | After making Scandal Pages money off it. | 因为你从丑闻那已经赚够了 |
[32:45] | Look, a few years ago, | 听着 几年前 |
[32:47] | Izzy went on this big health kick– | Izzy还在那大肆鼓吹他的健康生活 |
[32:48] | vegetarian, blah, blah. | 吃素什么的 |
[32:50] | He claimed that all those chicken heads | 他还说他在台上咬掉的那些鸡头 |
[32:52] | that he bit on stage were fake. | 都是假的 |
[32:55] | When I found them, I was just so excited. | 当我发现那些真鸡头 我太激动了 |
[32:57] | Do you know how much Scandal Pages pays | 你知道丑闻因为这个传奇的故事 |
[32:59] | for an urban legend story? | 给了我多少钱么 |
[33:01] | A lot. | 相当多 |
[33:02] | Here’s a scandal: | 那你不如听我说条花边新闻 |
[33:03] | we got evidence | 我们已经获得证据 |
[33:05] | of sex between you and Izzy Delancy in Sven’s bed. | 发现你和Izzy Delancy在Sven的床上做过些事 |
[33:09] | Or how about this: if you killed him, | 再听听这个 如果你杀了他 |
[33:12] | you’d be the first to crack open that whole story. | 你将是第一个爆光此案的人 |
[33:16] | Exclusive pics, the whole deal. | 独家的图片 所有的东西 |
[33:21] | It took 911 a while to come. | 警察过了一阵才来 |
[33:23] | I just got a quick pic. | 所以我就照了张相 |
[33:26] | You said it– I’m resourceful, not a murderer. | 你也说了 我只是有脑子 但不是凶手 |
[33:31] | I didn’t do it. | 我没有杀他 |
[33:34] | ??????????? | ??????? 在大买以后 Izzy Delancy的故事看起来像是个童话 |
[33:39] | NARRATOR: It seemed more like a fairy tale. | |
[33:43] | Hard living rocker, Izzy Delancy met Dusty DeCosta. | 硬派的摇滚歌星Izzy Delancy遇到了Dusty DeCosta |
[33:46] | They fell in love. He wrote a hit song about her. | 他们相爱 他为了她写了首大卖的歌 |
[33:49] | She was to become his first wife… or was she? | 她将成为他第一任妻子…或许已经是了 |
[33:53] | Where did you find this? In a potentially shocking display | -你在哪找到的这个 -“在这样一个经常充斥着” |
[33:55] | Oh, I dug deep. of distrust and business acumen, | -我可是很会纵深研究的 -“不信任和商业诡骗的世界” |
[33:57] | Izzy Delancy, after ten years of dating Dusty DeCosta, | Izzy Delancy在与Dusty DeCosta相恋10年后 |
[34:01] | finally wed her in a beautiful, | 终于在马来西亚 |
[34:03] | flower-filled ceremony in Malaysia. | 一个铺满鲜花的绝美的婚礼上迎娶了她 |
[34:05] | The ceremony was everything a girl could hope for– | 婚礼是所有女孩梦想中的那样 |
[34:07] | beautiful, romantic, well-attended. | 美仑美奂 浪漫温馨 高朋满座 |
[34:10] | The only thing it wasn’t? Legal. | 但唯一令人觉得遗憾的是 婚礼并不合法 |
[34:12] | Much to Dusty’s surprise, years later, after filing for divorce | 令Dusty吃惊的是 几年后 在提请离婚 |
[34:15] | and custody of their then eight-year-old son, Sven, | 及争取他们当时8岁大儿子Sven的抚养权时 |
[34:17] | she was shocked to discover that the Malaysian Shaman | 她才吃惊地发现 马来西亚的萨满教主持 |
[34:21] | was not recognized by the United States as an officiant. | 并不是美国承认的婚礼主持 |
[34:24] | ?????????? | 整个婚姻是场骗局 |
[34:28] | Sounds like motive to me. | 听起来 可以算个杀人动机 |
[34:31] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[34:32] | Listen, you’re going to have to follow me | 听着 你们得跟着我 |
[34:33] | ’cause I’m late for a client. | 因为我约个客户见面 已经晚了 |
[34:36] | What is it you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[34:37] | We were wondering | 我们想知道 |
[34:39] | if you could tell us about your relationship with Izzy? | 你想不想告诉我们 你跟Izzy的关系 |
[34:41] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[34:43] | So I’m a suspect now? | 我现在也成嫌疑犯了 |
[34:45] | That’s precious. | 真是好事 |
[34:46] | Okay. The man makes a mint off of singing about our sex life, | 这个人把自己床上的事唱出来赚钱 |
[34:51] | barely offers a relationship to our son, | 几乎拒不承认与我们儿子的关系 |
[34:53] | kicks me out of a house we built together, | 把我赶出了我们共同建立的家 |
[34:55] | leaves me with nothing, and now you want to put me in jail? | 什么都没给我 现在你们又想让我进监狱 |
[34:57] | Rich. Really rich. | 好 真是丰富 |
[34:59] | Izzy was a smart business man. | Izzy是个聪明的生意人 |
[35:01] | He owned all the rights to his music. | 他所有音乐的版权都归他自己 |
[35:04] | What does that matter to me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[35:05] | Do I get royalty checks for being his muse. | 我当了他的缪斯女神(灵感) 我忠诚于婚姻 有人给我钱么 |
[35:07] | SIDLE: Exactly. | |
[35:08] | But with Izzy dead, the rights go to Sven. | 没错 但是Izzy死了 版权就归Sven |
[35:11] | Ostensibly you. | 基本上就是归你 |
[35:13] | And you still don’t an alibi for the afternoon of Izzy’s death. | 而且Izzy死的那天下午 你并没有不在场证据 |
[35:15] | I do, | 我有 |
[35:17] | it’s just embarrassing to me. | 只是我不好意思说 |
[35:20] | The “new” Mrs. Delancy called a meeting. | 那个”新”的Delancy太太约我见面 |
[35:23] | She tells me about the Olympia offer, | 她跟我提起那个Olympia公司的购买请求 |
[35:25] | Izzy’s being difficult about the deal, | Izzy在难为他们 不想签合同 |
[35:28] | so would I talk to him because he listens to me still. | 想问我愿不愿意劝劝他 因为他还会听我劝 |
[35:33] | Had he started sleeping with the nanny yet? | 他开始和那个保姆睡觉了么 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 开始了 |
[35:37] | Did Madeline tell you that was her old job? | Madeline没告诉你们么 她以前就是我家保姆 |
[35:39] | No. | No. -没有 -没有 |
[35:41] | Look, I’d like to pin it on her, I really would, but I can’t | 我还真想嫁祸给她 真的 但是没办法 |
[35:44] | because I was with her at the Espresso Drop all afternoon. | 因为那天下午我都跟她在咖啡店里 |
[35:48] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[35:50] | What are those drawings on the table? | 你桌上那些画是 |
[35:53] | Oh, those are Sven’s. | 哦 那些是Sven画的 |
[35:59] | Some mothers get sport trophies, | 有些妈妈会看到儿子的体育奖杯 |
[36:01] | I get perfectly rendered skyscrapers. | 我可以看到万分漂亮的摩天大楼 |
[36:03] | He wants to be an urban planner. | 他想当个城市规划师 |
[36:05] | He’s kind of obsessed with models. | 他就迷恋做模型 |
[36:08] | You guys let yourself out, okay? | 你们一会儿自己走吧 好么 |
[36:26] | If Sven is capable of creating these kind of 3-D renderings, | 如果Sven可以做出那些三维的东西 |
[36:32] | he definitely could’ve built that Miniature. | 他完全有可能做出那个小模型 |
[36:34] | Son defending the honor of his mother? | 儿子在为妈妈抱不平 |
[36:36] | Name that Greek tragedy. | 应了那个希腊悲剧 |
[36:38] | Yes, I’m angry with my father | 是的 我很不满我父亲 |
[36:41] | for the way he treated my mother. | 因为他那样对待我妈妈 |
[36:43] | I’m angry with my father for sleeping with Annie. | 他跟Annie上床 我更是觉得生气 |
[36:49] | I’m angry with my father for naming me Sven. | 他给我起名叫Sven 我也不喜欢 |
[36:54] | But I’ve been in therapy twice a week since I was six. | 我从6岁开始 每周就得见两次心理医生 |
[37:02] | I’m tired of adults asking me if I’m angry. | 大人总问我是不是不满 我很烦 |
[37:08] | Besides, I’m… | 而且 我… |
[37:11] | I’m not the only one who’s pissed at my dad. | 又不是唯一一个对我父亲不满的人 |
[37:14] | Right, but your mom and Madeline are covered. | 但是你妈妈和Madeline都有不在场证据 |
[37:19] | They were together at the time of your father’s death. | 你父亲被杀的时候 她们在一起 |
[37:27] | So maybe you were so angry with your father, | 也许是你对你父亲太不满了 |
[37:30] | that you channeled your anger | 你为了排遣你的愤怒 |
[37:33] | and used your skills as a model builder | 你用你的做模型的本领 |
[37:35] | to build this. | 做了这个小模型 |
[37:40] | And a nice… | 做得很漂亮… |
[37:42] | heavy object to do this. | 做得也非常精细 |
[38:02] | I always faint at the sight of blood. | 我是晕血的 |
[38:05] | If that’s the case, he probably did not commit the murder | 如果真的话 那他不可能是凶手 |
[38:10] | and he certainly didn’t paint the Miniature | 也不可能用他父亲的血 放到那小模型里 |
[38:12] | with his father’s blood. | |
[38:14] | And there’s a test we can do to prove it. | 我们可以试验证明一下 |
[38:18] | GRISSOM: We’re using a tilt table | 我们可以用一直可活动的床 |
[38:20] | and we’re injecting him with isoproterenol. | 给他注射肾上腺素 |
[38:22] | We’re testing his sensitivity to his vagus nerve. | 然后测试他迷走神经的反应 |
[38:25] | Basically, we’re looking to find out | 一般来 这些神经可以控制血压 |
[38:27] | if the nerves that control his blood pressure | |
[38:29] | are predisposed to short circuit | 如果肾上腺素增加 这一神经会变敏感 |
[38:31] | when he gets an adrenaline rush. | |
[38:36] | You’re telling me that this could keep him out of jail? | 你是说 这样可以证明他无罪 |
[38:39] | ????????? | 只要他不是装的 |
[38:58] | ????? | 开始注射 |
[39:30] | I hear we’re out of suspects. | 听说我们又找不出嫌疑犯了 |
[39:32] | Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
[39:33] | Could be anybody in town. | 这市里任何人都有可能 |
[39:36] | Or anybody out of town for that matter. | 或者这市区以外任何人也有可能 |
[39:38] | That’s a lot of suspects. | 嫌疑犯有很多 |
[39:40] | What do you want us to do? | 你想要我们做些什么 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:48] | I’ll deal with it. | 我自己来想想 |
[39:56] | I ran DNA on the guy who was holding Lindsey. | 我查了一下绑架Lindsey那人的DNA |
[39:58] | Did you get a name? | 找到是谁了么 |
[39:59] | Um, kind of. See, this guy has markers | 呃 算是吧 看 他的DNA有些特点 |
[40:01] | that are found in, like, ten percent of the population | 大约10分之一的人有这种特点 |
[40:03] | which reminded me of some other results | 所以让我想起我最近做过的一些比对结果 |
[40:04] | that I’d been processing recently. | |
[40:07] | 13 alleles in common with Robert O’Brien? | 和Robert O’Brien有13个等位基因 |
[40:10] | The suicide from Sam Braun’s implosion party. | 就是Sam Braun那个爆破仪式上自杀的人 |
[40:17] | The guy who grabbed Lindsey is Robert O’Brien’s brother? | 那个抓了Lindsey的人是Robert O’Brien的哥哥 |
[40:21] | Right. So when that came up, | 是的 想到这个 |
[40:23] | I ran all the other exemplars from the O’Brien case, | 我把这和O’Brien里所有的证据比对了一下 |
[40:25] | and I got a hit on a piece of hair | 用来绑Lindsey的胶带上发现的头发 发现了这个 |
[40:27] | from the duct tape that they used to bind Lindsey. | |
[40:31] | Joe Hirschoff. | |
[40:33] | O’Brien’s partner. | O’Brien的搭档 |
[40:39] | WILLOWS: Hi, Sam. | 嗨 Sam |
[40:42] | Everybody in town knows you’re here every Thursday night. | 全市的人都知道 每周四晚上你会在这 |
[40:45] | And usually with my mother. | 而且通常是和我妈妈在一起 |
[40:47] | I’ll be right along. | 我马上就过来 |
[40:50] | She doesn’t mean a thing. | 她根本不值一提 |
[40:52] | It’s all show. | 都是装个样子 |
[40:54] | Look, Muggs, yesterday was… | 听着 Muggs 昨天… |
[40:58] | Just save it. | 算了吧 |
[40:59] | I only came here to tell you to call off your guys. | 我来这 是让你叫停你的手下 |
[41:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:03] | Joe Hirschoff and his partner | Joe Hirschoff还有他的搭档 |
[41:05] | invested everything they had in The Eclipse. | 倾其所有投资在Eclipse项目上 |
[41:07] | But it went bankrupt before you broke ground. | 但是在你破土动工前 他们破产了 |
[41:09] | You formed a new corporation to finish the project, | 因为你又成立了新公司来做完这项工程 |
[41:12] | leaving those guys with nothing. | 让他们俩个一无所有了 |
[41:14] | Sometimes that’s the way it goes in business. | 有时候 做生意是这样的 |
[41:17] | Uh-huh. | |
[41:18] | O’Brien and Hirschoff lost $20 million, right? | O’Brien和Hirschoff赔了2千万 对吧 |
[41:21] | O’Brien caved and stuck a gun in his mouth. | O’Brien绝望了 开枪自杀了 |
[41:24] | Hirschoff wants you to pay him back. | Hirschoff让你血债血偿 |
[41:26] | So, where is he? | 他现在在哪呢 |
[41:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:31] | Come on, Sam, this isn’t Old Vegas anymore. | 算了 Sam 现在不是过去了 |
[41:33] | Let the police handle it. | 让警察来处理这种事吧 |
[41:35] | Or have you already killed him? | 是不是你已经把他杀了 |
[41:39] | I give you my word, no. | 我说话算话 我没有 |