Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] SWAT LEADER ( distorted ): Get the paramedics. 叫救护车
[00:20] Hang in there, Jim, hang in there. 坚持住 Jim 坚持住
[00:22] Right here. Right here. 就这 就这
[00:24] Good job. 干得好
[00:27] Sir, sir, can you see me? 长官 长官 你能听见我说话吗
[00:30] Sir, can you hear me? 长官 你能听见吗
[00:32] Sir, stay with me. Sir? 长官 坚持住 长官
[00:34] He’s got a pulse of 120. 心跳每分钟120
[01:24] PARAMEDIC: 55 year-old male, 55岁男性
[01:26] GSW left anterior chest, entering at the level 左前胸三角肌和
[01:28] of the deltoid and AC joint. 锁骨关节交界处中弹
[01:30] Minimally responsive. 基本无反应
[01:31] He’s a cop. 他是个警察
[01:32] Tachycardic in the 120s, 120跳心动过速
[01:34] BP’s 86 over 40 and dropping, 血压高86低40 还在下降
[01:36] 02 stats in the 80s with assisted ventilation… 人工辅助呼吸每分钟80次
[01:40] Okay, we’re losing a lot of blood here. 这里大量失血
[01:41] We need two large-bore I.V.’s. 得两个大号静脉注射
[01:44] Run the fluids wide, he’s extremely hypotensive. 大量补充液体 他血压极低
[01:46] Absent breath sounds on the left. 左胸无呼吸声
[01:48] Likely pneumothorax. 疑似气胸
[01:50] Let’s put in a chest tube 插胸管
[01:51] and pressors for that BP stat. 注射收缩血管药提高血压
[01:55] ( machine beeps ) He’s in V-fib! 心室纤维颤动
[01:56] ( undistorted ): Paddles! 电击
[02:06] Three hundred! 三百
[02:08] Clear! 准备
[02:12] Come on. Come on! 来啊 来啊
[02:13] Come on. 来啊
[02:15] Three-sixty! 三百六十
[02:17] Clear! 准备
[02:24] BRASS: I envy these parents who live in ignorant bliss 我嫉妒那些一无所知的父母 他们生活在天赐恩福中
[02:28] because I know how my daughter, Ellie, lives. 因为我知道我女儿Ellie是怎么生活的
[02:31] I know the company she keeps 我知道她交哪些朋友
[02:32] and I know what she does to get by. 也知道她靠什么过活
[02:34] And… anyway, I mean, 而且……总之 我是说
[02:37] I’m… I’m… a couple of nights ago 我 我 几天前
[02:39] I’m in LA and sitting in my car on Hollywood Boulevard 我在洛杉矶好莱坞大道上坐在我的车里
[02:42] watching her work a corner. 看着她在街角招客
[02:45] And my eyes are playing tricks on me because I don’t see 我的眼睛在跟我变戏法因为我看不见
[02:47] what she’s doing, I see what she was. 她在做什么 我只看见她是谁
[02:49] I see a little six year-old girl 我看见一个六岁的小姑娘
[02:52] with a ponytail, playing with crayons… 扎这个马尾辫玩着蜡笔
[02:58] …singing a little tune to herself. 自顾自哼着小曲
[03:01] It’s… I don’t know, all I want to do is save her. 那……我也说不清 我只想要救她
[03:05] But the thing is, you know, 但事实是 你知道
[03:07] if something happened to me… 如果我有个三长两短
[03:09] I don’t think Ellie would, uh… care. 我想Ellie不会……在乎的
[03:14] So I’m asking you to do me this favor. 所以我要请你帮我个忙
[03:17] There’s no one I trust more with my life, 除了你
[03:19] or my death… than you. 我谁都信不过
[03:24] Captn Brass was shot twice. Brass上尉身中两枪
[03:26] First bullet lodged in his vest. 第一枪击中防弹背心
[03:28] Second entered thrgh his axilla, hit an artery, 第二枪穿过腋窝击中主动脉
[03:31] and is lodged near his heart. 子弹停留在心脏附近
[03:33] He’s has internal hemorrhaging. 大量内出血
[03:34] Any neural damage? 有没有神经受损
[03:35] e? We won’t know until we stop the bleeding. 这个 我们要等到止血后才能知道
[03:37] If we stop it. 如果能止住的话
[03:39] Have next-of-kin been notified? 可曾通知近亲属
[03:41] For medical purposes, I have his power of attorney. 出于急救考虑我现在有权代表他
[03:46] You may have a decision to make. 你可能要做出一个决定
[03:49] I’ll let you know. 我会让你知道
[03:56] Grissom.
[03:58] Yeah. 嗯
[04:01] Okay. 好
[04:05] D.B. in Henderson on the train tracks. Henderson铁轨上发现尸体
[04:09] I’ll take the first watch. 我来看首班
[04:11] You go work. 你去工作
[04:20] CURTIS: I just spoke with McKeen. 我刚和McKeen谈过
[04:22] I heard it’s bad. 我听说很糟
[04:24] GRISSOM: Pretty bad. 非常糟
[04:25] They’re trying to stabilize him. 他们努力让他的情况稳定下来
[04:28] The last train passed through here an hour ago. 最后一班车一小时前经过这里
[04:31] The engineer thought he saw a body 司机认为他看到了铁轨上
[04:33] on the track, but couldn’t stop on time. 有个人 但没来得及停车
[04:35] He radioed dispatcher, who called 911. 他呼叫了调度 调度打了911
[04:38] No I.D. 没有身份证明
[04:39] Probably decapitated 疑似被火车
[04:41] by the train. 轧下了脑袋
[04:43] Well, if scavengers nicked his clothes, 如果说是食腐动物扒光了他的衣服
[04:45] they left a nice pair of riding boots. 倒是给他留了双漂亮的马靴
[04:46] They probably didn’t have time 他们可能时间不够
[04:47] to finish the job 没法在别的火车
[04:48] before other trains roared through here. 经过之前干完
[04:50] Well, the engineer isn’t saying anything else 司机不愿提供任何其他线索
[04:52] until his union rep gets here, 直到他的工会代表赶过来
[04:54] which… could be a while. 那可能要有一会了
[04:56] I’ll let you know. 我到时会通知你
[04:57] Great. 好
[05:01] You know, there’s not a lot of blood on the ground 你看 对这样一次斩首来说
[05:03] for a decapitation like this. 地上的血并不多
[05:07] Well, we don’t know how far he was dragged. 我们不清楚他被拖了多远
[05:09] Where’s the head? 头在哪里
[05:10] I’ll find it. 我来找
[05:24] Hey, Nick. 嘿 Nick
[05:26] Yeah? 怎么
[05:27] I think I found a toupee. 看来我找到了顶假发
[05:30] Our vic may be bald. 受害者可能秃顶
[05:31] Thanks, that will help me distinguish it from the other 谢谢 这会有助于我从那些 我找到的割下的脑袋里发现他的
[05:35] severed heads I find out here.
[05:45] Whoa. 喔
[05:50] What a waist. 好一段腰啊
[06:28] David, are you getting the liver temp David 你测到肝脏的温度没
[06:31] or performing acupuncture? 还在做针刺吗
[06:33] Well, his liver’s not 他的肝不在
[06:35] where it’s supposed to be. 该在的地方啊
[06:37] Do you think this is some kind of birth defect? 你觉得是天生缺陷吗
[06:38] What do you think? 你怎么看
[06:39] I think I feel fat. 我认为我觉得自己很胖
[06:42] Yes. 好
[06:43] Got the liver. 肝找到了
[06:45] Suicide? 自杀
[06:48] SIDLE: A guy loses his shirt at the tables, 这男的连衬衣都给赌输了
[06:49] decides to take a permanent nap on the tracks. 就决定在铁轨上来个永恒的睡眠了
[06:57] Well, he died with his boots on. 他死时还穿着靴子
[07:03] SUPER: You don’t have to go through the dude’s mail. 你不必检查他的邮件
[07:04] Name’s Manny Rupert. 他叫Manny Rupert
[07:06] He’s a new tenant. 是个新房客
[07:07] Paid first and last in cash. 全用现金付款
[07:09] We got a lot of party people around here. 这里好多开派对的人
[07:11] You know, so there’s loud music every night, 你知道 晚上音乐很吵
[07:13] but this dude was pumping tunes 但是这家伙
[07:14] at 7:00 in the morning. 在凌晨7点演奏
[07:15] You know, I knock on the door, I go in, 我敲了门 进去
[07:17] that’s when I see the dude all laid out on the bed. 然后发现那家伙躺在床上
[07:19] Mm-hmm. Uh, figured I better step out, 呃 我想还是退出来把
[07:21] call in the big guns. 叫了警察
[07:23] That’s you. 你就来了
[07:25] Um, listen… 哦 你看
[07:27] if my good citizenship is not going to be appreciated here, 要是我好市民的行为不受表扬的话
[07:29] maybe I just don’t call the next one in, you know? 可能下回我就不叫人了
[07:32] Just stay here and shut up. 给我待这里闭嘴
[07:33] I’ll be back to take your prints, 我回头采你的脚印
[07:35] assuming they’re not already in the system. 假设系统里还没有
[07:38] Um… okay. 呃 好吧
[07:55] ( indistinct radio communication )
[07:58] Which of the seven deadly sins are not represented here? 七宗罪还有哪个这找不到的
[08:03] Petecchial hemorrhaging. 皮下出血
[08:05] Could be from vomiting or asphyxiation. 可能由于呕吐或者窒息所致
[08:09] This guy was rolling on all cylinders. 那家伙可是精尽人亡了
[08:11] He was bound to throw a rod. 他也不想想自己有没有那能力
[08:12] Or somebody threw it for him. 可能别人觉得他有
[08:14] Pillow or a hand on the face certainly could’ve 枕头或手在面部的压迫不可能
[08:16] done the trick. 形成这样的痕迹
[08:17] ROBBINS: Well, based on 初步判断
[08:19] the lack of rigor, T.O.D.’s three 死亡时间是3至4小时前
[08:21] or four hours ago; tell you more 我清理尸体并且尸检后
[08:23] after we clean him up and open him up. 会进一步向你报告
[08:28] Wallet’s empty. 钱包空的
[08:31] WILLOWS: You know what they say, it’s not a real party 你知道他们怎么说 谁不打破点东西
[08:34] till somebody breaks something. 就不是真正的派对
[08:40] I got blood. 发现血迹
[08:47] I got a noisemaker. 我找到把枪
[08:55] Bullet holes. 弹孔
[08:57] Somebody shot out the mirror. 有人打破镜子了
[09:00] No apparent gunshot wounds on the vic. 被害人身上无明显枪伤
[09:02] Let’s get busy, boys. 干活吧 伙计们
[11:34] 这家伙的器官全被取走了 这人的器官都挪位了
[11:36] 这和怀孕的妇女由于子宫的膨胀 就类似怀孕妇女为了适应日益膨胀的子宫
[11:38] 造成的器官重新排列 其内部器官都会
[11:40] 是一样的 改变位置
[11:42] 其中一些水疱是新起的 这些疱疹有的是新的
[11:44] But there’s evidence of scarring and irritation 但也有疤痕
[11:47] going back years. 是多年前形成的
[11:49] It all suggests a consistent 这都和长时间捆绑腰部的情况吻合
[11:51] long-term pressure on the waist.
[11:59] So what, torture or self-inflicted? 怎么 是虐待还是自残
[12:02] I don’t know. 不清楚
[12:03] But either way, it must have been agonizing. 但无论如何都是很痛苦的
[12:07] I’m beginning to sense 我开始感觉
[12:08] that COD was not decapitation. 死因不是斩首
[12:12] There’s a bullet hole… 弹孔
[12:14] COD, shot to the head 死因是头部中弹
[12:15] with this. 这是子弹
[12:19] It looks like lead. 看起来像是铅做的
[12:21] .44 caliber is my guess. 我猜是点44口径的
[12:22] That’s a cannon. 可算是大口径了
[12:27] SURGEON: We managed to stop the bleeding, 我们已经止住了血
[12:29] but his condition is critical. 但他的情况很糟
[12:31] What are the options? 有什么办法
[12:33] We could try to remove the bullet. 我们可以试试取出子弹
[12:36] What are the risks? 危险是什么
[12:38] If we go in, the vertebral arry could be impacted. 脊动脉可能受创
[12:41] He could bleed out or stroke out. 他可能失血致死或休克
[12:45] Permanent incapacitation. 终生植物人
[12:48] And without surgery? 如果不做手术呢
[12:49] The bullet could migte into the artery 子弹有可能会留在主动脉
[12:51] and, again, cause a stroke or kill him. 也还是可能导致休克或死亡
[12:54] Or it could stay there for years and do nothing. 但也有可能留在那里几年也没事
[12:58] He might never wake up. 他可能再也醒不过来了
[13:02] What are the odds? 胜算多少
[13:04] Mr. Grissom, this isn’t a casino. Grissom先生 这里不是赌场
[13:07] I don’t give odds. 我不讲胜算
[13:09] It’s your call. 你来决定
[13:12] Do it. 做手术
[13:27] ( phone line ringing )
[13:30] ELLIE: Hi, it’s Ellie. 嗨 我是Ellis
[13:31] You know the drill. 老规矩留言
[13:32] ( beep )
[13:33] Ellie, this is Gil Grissom from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. Ellie 我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的Gil Grissom
[13:37] I’m a friend of your father’s. 我是你父亲的朋友
[13:38] I’m sorry to havto tell you this, but your dad’s been shot. 我很抱歉不得不告诉你 你的父亲中弹了
[13:44] And his condition is serious. 情况很糟
[13:47] I think you should come and see him. 我觉得你应该来看看他
[13:49] It would help him a lot. 这对他很重要 打我电话7025 555 0141
[14:01] c’s so-called waist 被害人所谓的腰部上
[14:04] was topical cortisone, prescription strength. 局部涂了可的松 处方药
[14:07] The guy had an itch. 这家伙皮痒
[14:08] He was doing more than scratching. 他做的远不止挠痒
[14:10] Topical doesn’t get absorbed into the bloodstream. 局部抗感染要不会吸收进血液系统
[14:12] But Henry says that the guy’s blood 但是Henry说这家伙的血液里
[14:13] was flooded with cortisone. 充满了可的松
[14:15] That makes sense, 这就说得通了
[14:17] as much orthopedic pain as the guy was in. 这家伙承受那么多整形的痛苦
[14:22] You checking out my waist? 你在看我的腰吗
[14:25] I’m a 32-incher myself. 我的32寸
[14:26] Same as in college. Oh. 和大学时一样
[14:28] Congratulations. 恭喜
[14:30] Women aren’t the only ones 并不是女人活在
[14:31] who feel the pressure to look good. 追求容貌的压力之下
[14:33] Time was, having a rotund belly 在以前 圆滚滚的肚子
[14:35] was a sign of prosperity and success. 是成功的象征
[14:37] Now it just means you’re a lazy glutton, not getting any. 而现在只说明你是个懒人 没其他的
[14:39] Fibers. 纤维
[14:41] The fibers from the victim’s long johns 死者身上的纤维
[14:45] are consistent with the fibers found in the burned-up clothes. 和烧毁的衣物中发现的纤维吻合
[14:48] STOKES: Means those were the clothes he was wearing. 说明是他当时穿着的衣物
[14:50] Raw wool, dyed grey. 生羊毛 染灰色
[14:52] Did you get a manufacturer? 找到制造商没
[14:54] No one from my database. 我的数据库里没有
[14:55] But I did find pomegranate berry extract, 不过我倒是发现了石榴梅的萃取物
[14:58] used to turn wool dye in the 1800s. 是19世纪用来染色羊毛的
[15:00] STOKES: Insect activity all over these fibers. 这些纤维上到处都是昆虫活动迹象
[15:03] Maybe moths or mites. 蛀虫小虱之类的
[15:05] Check it out. 你看看
[15:08] HODGES: Means that the fabric was old. 说明料子很旧了
[15:12] Vintage clothing, maybe? 可能是老式服装
[15:14] Maybe. 有可能
[15:15] Did you analyze the bone fragments? 有没有分析过骨头碎片
[15:17] I’m only one highly-gifted person. 我只是一个天资比较高的人而已
[15:20] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你的
[15:21] You been to the hospital? 去过医院了
[15:23] They’re prepping him for surgery. 他们正准备给他动手术
[15:26] I’ll keep good thoughts. 我会留意的
[15:29] Mr. Party Till I Drop. 狂欢到死先生
[15:30] His blood alcohol level was .28. 血液酒精浓度0.28
[15:33] Point two-eight?!
[15:34] That’s barely conscious for most people. 大多数人喝那么多都人事不醒啊
[15:36] That’s like falling-down drunk. 就像是喝完就倒
[15:38] Drunk just gets you in the door. 醉的让你分不清门在哪
[15:39] We’re also talking cocaine, 还有可卡因
[15:41] opiates, barbiturates, methamphetamine, 鸦片 巴比妥盐 脱氧麻黄碱
[15:44] MDMA, THC. 毒品MDMA(摇头丸)THC (四氢大麻酚)
[15:45] Serum was milky white with triglycerides. 血清呈乳白色带甘油三酸酯
[15:48] Wow. 喔
[15:50] If it was illegal, fun or nasty, this guy was into it. 非法的 愉悦的 肮脏的 这家伙都有了
[15:53] Yeah, I’ll say. 是啊 我也觉得
[15:54] I just analyzed the secretion swabs 我刚分析了你采自
[15:56] you collected from his body. 他身体的分泌物
[15:57] Was there enough for DNA? 够检验DNA了吗
[15:58] Oh, yeah. The donor’s female. 嗯是的 是女性的
[16:00] She’s consistent with both the blood from the mirror 和镜上血液
[16:02] and the pubic hair from the victim’s mouth. 以及死者嘴中的阴毛都相符
[16:04] And then I ran the profile through CODIS, 我接着查了CODIS
[16:06] and you got really lucky. 你运气真好
[16:08] She’s a local prostitute. 她是本地一个妓女
[16:10] She’s in the system 她因为一宗欺诈
[16:11] for a trick roll. 进了系统
[16:13] ROBBINS: There’s evidence of sexual activity in every orifice, 每个孔都有性行为痕迹
[16:16] including his ears. 连耳朵都有
[16:18] WILLOWS: You joking? 你不是开玩笑吧
[16:19] No. 不是
[16:20] We’ve got pubic hairs, vaginal secretions. 有阴毛又有阴道分泌物
[16:24] Maybe he suffocated during oral sex. 可能因为口交窒息
[16:25] Would you care to move on to stomach contents? 接着说说胃容物吧
[16:28] Guess we’re done with the appetizers. 我想胃容物就这些了
[16:30] Well, the main course was 主餐吃的是
[16:31] enough alcohol and cake to cater a wedding. 够个婚礼用的酒和蛋糕
[16:33] Well, at least he went out in style, hmm? 至少他出门还挺体面的吧
[16:45] ROBBINS: Alone, maybe none of it 单一样的话 没有一样是致命的
[16:47] would’ve been fatal, but taken all together… 但是放在一块
[16:49] Means he died with a smile on his face. 就让他那么微笑着死去了
[16:52] Among other things. ( chuckles ) 除了其他东西
[16:55] Hey. 嘿
[16:57] Just came from the hospital. 刚从医院运来
[17:02] Oh. 哦
[17:03] No, no. Traffic fatality. 不是 交通事故
[17:05] Sorry. 对不起
[17:17] GRISSOM: Where’s McKeen? McKeen在哪里
[17:19] I sent him home. 我让他回家了
[17:22] Just kidding. He went to get something to eat. 开玩笑 他去弄些吃的去了
[17:25] Brass just went into surgery. Brass刚进了手术室
[17:32] You two have known each other for a long time. 你们两个认识好久了
[17:36] We’ve worked together ever since he came from New Jersey. 他从新泽西来的时候开始我们就在一起工作
[17:39] Just between you and me, 只是你我之间说说
[17:41] does he always wear a suit? 他总是穿西装吗
[17:43] Like when you guys go to dinner, 就像你们出席晚宴
[17:45] the movies or whatever it is you do when you hang out. 去看电影或者随便什么出去玩的以后一样
[17:48] ‘Cause I got to tell you, 因为我要说
[17:50] thought of him in a sweater kind of freaks me out. 想到他穿一件毛衫我就害怕
[17:55] We don’t “hang out,” Greg. 我们不“出去玩”Greg
[17:59] No kidding. 不开玩笑
[18:01] I just assumed… 我只是猜测
[18:03] ELLIE: What do you mean consent was given? 你说什么已经允许了
[18:04] Nobody has asked my consent to do anything, 没有人征求过我任何意见
[18:06] and I’m his daughter. 我是他女儿啊
[18:08] NURSE: I understand you’re upset, miss, 小姐我能理解你的难过
[18:09] but there’s no need to take that tone. 但不需要这么说话
[18:11] ELLIE: Look, I’m just here to see my father, okay? 听着 我过来就是要看看我父亲 行吗
[18:13] He’s a cop. 他是个警察
[18:14] He’s in surgery. 他在动手术
[18:16] The only thing you can do right now 你现在唯一能作的
[18:17] is take a seat and wait until he gets out. 就是坐下 等他出来
[18:19] Excuse me, Ellie? What? -打扰一下 Ellie -怎么
[18:21] I’m Gil Grissom. 我是Gil Grissom
[18:23] Thanks for coming. 感谢你能来
[18:24] So I guess you’re the one who’s in charge. 那我猜你就是负责的了
[18:28] How long is his surgery going to take? 他的手术要多久
[18:30] Probably a few hours. 可能要几小时
[18:34] Look, I just got off a bus, I would really like 听着 我刚下车 我真想洗个澡
[18:36] to take a shower and change and maybe get a little rest. 换件衣服 再休息下
[18:38] Do you have the keys to his house? 你还有他房间的钥匙吗
[18:40] No. 没有
[18:42] Well, you’re a cop, right? How ’bout you just let me in? 那么 你是个警察是吗 要不你直接让我进去吧
[18:46] You know, there’s a motel just down the street. 顺着街走到底就有家汽车旅馆
[18:48] I’ll get you a room. 我会给你订个房间
[18:50] Do you want to check my arms? 你想看看我的手臂吗
[18:52] Go ahead. 尽管看
[18:53] All right? It looks like Daddy already told you 怎么样 看起来我爸已经把有关我的
[18:55] all about me. 一切都告诉你了
[18:56] I don’t even know why I bothered to come. 我都不知都我为什么要来这儿
[19:08] How’s it going? 怎么了
[19:10] You okay? 你还好吗
[19:11] I’m okay. 我很好
[19:14] That’s a… man in a corset. 穿紧身束腰的男人
[19:17] Corset-training. 束腰修行
[19:19] A venerable practice. 一种令人佩服的训练
[19:20] Maybe for Scarlett O’Hara. 可能对Scarlett O’Hara来说是这样
[19:22] Since when was it equal opportunity? 那个时候男女都这样
[19:24] In Victorian times, it was considered 在维多利亚时代
[19:26] a staple of masculine attire. 这曾经被认为是一种主流男装
[19:27] Students in British boarding schools 英国寄宿制学校的学生们
[19:29] were encouraged to lose an inch a year 从14英寸开始
[19:33] from the time they were 14 on. 每年减1英寸
[19:35] I guess I should feel comforted that sadistic ideas of beauty 我想我更喜欢生活的舒适 而女人为了美丽想出的各种自虐的点子
[19:38] aren’t restricted to women. 总是没有止境的
[19:40] Mm. 嗯
[19:42] It’s called a wasp-waist, which is revealing. 这叫做蜂腰
[19:45] A wasp is from the insect group 黄蜂是一种膜翅膀目的
[19:48] hymenoptera. 群居昆虫
[19:50] The notion of hymen indicates virginity. 膜翅象征着童贞
[19:52] In predacious wasps, the genitalia no longer functions 在肉食黄蜂中 它们的生殖器官
[19:56] as a reproductive organ. 不仅仅只是用来繁殖后代
[19:57] It’s used as a stinger. 还用来蜇人
[19:59] Go in for sex and get stung. 用于性和制造痛苦
[20:02] Pretty much every man’s fear. 差不多每个人都怕这个
[20:04] Mm. 嗯
[20:07] The victim was shot, 死者被枪击
[20:11] body dumped, clothes burned. 弃尸 衣服被焚毁
[20:13] The corset, too. 那件束腰也被烧了
[20:15] The bone fragments that Nick found Nick在犯罪现场找到的
[20:16] at the crime scene re whalebone, 骨头碎片是鲸鱼骨
[20:17] which is what they used to make corsets out of. 那是用来给束腰定型的
[20:20] Where did you learn so much about corsets? 你哪里学来的那么多关于束腰衣的知识
[20:22] I have my sources. 我自然有办法
[20:33] MAN: The embroidery is Chinese, silk. 这个绣品是中国的丝制
[20:35] The lace is made from hand-tatted linen thread. 蕾丝边是用亚麻线手织的
[20:39] Ribs are pure whalebone. 支架是地道的鲸骨
[20:42] They don’t make them like this anymore. 现在不再用鲸骨了
[20:45] I’m sure the whales appreciate that. 但肯定还是鲸骨的好
[20:46] How many, if any, 如果卖给男人的话能卖出多少
[20:48] do you sell to men?
[20:49] More than you’d think. 肯定比你预料的要多
[20:51] Many men with back problems have remarked how much better 很多后背有病的人都知道
[20:54] a boned-tabbed Elizabethan corset feels 用鲸骨做骨架的伊丽莎百紧束腰
[20:57] than a steel back brace. 要比铁架舒服得多
[20:59] Oh. 哦
[21:01] Let’s focus on your customers that don’t have back problems. 还是说说没有背部问题的顾客吧
[21:04] Ms. Sidle, people’s private lives are their own business. Sidle女士 私生活是个人的事情
[21:07] I don’t want to… 我不想…
[21:08] Mr. Phillipe, I have a dead man with a 19-inch waist Phillipe先生 一个腰围只有19寸的人死了
[21:11] and no way to identify him. 我们不能确认他的身份
[21:12] Any help at all would be appreciated. 如果你可以帮忙 非常感谢
[21:15] Do you have a picture? 有照片吗
[21:16] I have a head shot. 有个头部照片
[21:27] Oh, my God, that’s, uh, 哦 天啊 那是
[21:29] that’s Caleb Carson. 是Caleb Carson
[21:30] He comes in 他每年来一次
[21:31] once a year for a re-stitch and reinforcement. 重新缝制 加紧一些
[21:34] Is he into pain, masochism? 他有受虐倾向 喜欢忍受疼痛吗
[21:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:39] How about cross-dressing? 那是异装癖
[21:41] I seriously doubt that. 肯定不是
[21:43] How come? 为什么呢
[21:44] Mr. Carson never spoke much, Carson先生很少讲
[21:47] but he was the type of man who, when he came into the store, 但他是那种一旦进门
[21:51] if I were sitting down, I’d immediately stand up. 如果你是坐着的 你就马上想站起来
[21:54] He treated me like a servant. 他对我就像主人对待仆人一样
[21:56] And, truth be told, 说实话
[21:57] he actually made me feel like one. 在他面前 确实有仆人的感觉
[22:00] I’m going to need his address. 我想知道他的地址
[22:22] Colonel Caleb “C.C.” Carson. Caleb “C.C.” Carson上校
[22:24] 1864. 1864年
[22:28] SIDLE: Resembles the victim. 看上去像死者
[22:30] At least from the neck up. 起码头部以上
[22:33] These are Civil War-era photos. 这些都是内战时期的照片
[22:36] CURTIS: They didn’t 那时候人都不大笑的
[22:37] smile much back then.
[22:39] Subjects had to hold completely still for five minutes. 照相要保持5分钟一动不动
[22:43] Otherwise, the exposure would blur. 不然曝光后会模糊的
[22:44] It hurt to hold a smile. 要保持微笑太累了
[22:47] Bet these hurt more. 但这样肯定更累
[22:54] It’s the same caliber killed the vic. 和杀害死者的子弹口径一样
[22:57] They don’t make ’em like they used to. 看上去不像以前的样子
[23:30] Warrick just called from the hospital. Warrick在医院 刚刚打来电话
[23:33] They got the bullet. 取出子弹了
[23:35] How’s he doing? 他(Brass)怎么样
[23:37] He hasn’t regained consciousness yet. 还没恢复意识
[23:42] This fellow seems to have lost his way. 这家伙好像迷路了
[23:46] Is this Gettysburg? 这是盖茨堡吗
[23:49] You into military history? 你喜欢战争史吗
[23:51] My dad was. 我爸爸喜欢
[23:53] Used to spend the summer touring Pennsylvania in an RV, 有个夏天他带我驾车游的Pennsylvania
[23:56] so I could learn things. 说那样我可以学到些东西
[23:58] You were a lucky girl. 你很幸运啊
[24:01] Pickett’s Charge, I think. 是”皮克特冲锋”吧
[24:04] The Confederates advanced 南方联军从这里向Cemetery Ridge进军
[24:06] from this position to Cemetery Ridge.
[24:08] They marched to their doom, 结果全军覆没 但是输得很光荣
[24:10] but kept their honor.
[24:12] Carson obviously Carson肯定是南方的后裔
[24:15] was a Son of the South.
[24:24] Looks comfortable. 看上去挺合身
[24:26] GRISSOM: Well, he was into 他很注重纪律 到了忘我的境地
[24:28] discipline and self-denial.
[24:30] This corset ties from the back, which means Mr. 这个束腹是从后面系住的
[24:33] Carson couldn’t have tied the laces by himself. 那Carson不可能是自己系的
[24:35] He had to have help. 一定有帮手 看来这个家族传统 我也不知道
[24:52] Seems to run in the family.
[25:01] Oh, I don’t really know. I… 这样吧
[25:03] You know what? 一会回话
[25:04] Let me call you back. 嘿 你爸爸做完手术了
[25:05] Ellie?
[25:08] Hey.
[25:10] You know your father’s out of surgery. 他怎么样
[25:11] Yeah. How’s he doing?
[25:13] It’s a little too early to tell, but I know 还不知道 但是我想
[25:15] when he wakes up, he’ll be happy to see you. 如果他醒过来 见到你会很高兴的
[25:18] You think so? 是吗
[25:19] I know so. You look good. 是的 你看上去不错
[25:21] Yeah, you mean, I don’t look like a crack whore anymore? 你意思是我看上去不像个吸毒的了
[25:24] That’s not what I meant, but no. 我不是那意思 你不像
[25:28] Does he ever talk about me? 他提起过我吗
[25:33] That’s a no. 没有
[25:36] Look, 你看 你期待我能告诉你什么
[25:37] what do you want me to say, hmm? 你期待我能告诉你什么
[25:39] It’s not really about you right now, okay? 现在不是关心你的时候
[25:41] But the fact that you’re here is saying a lot. 但你到这来就说明了很多
[25:46] Yeah, well, thanks for clearing that up for me. 那谢谢你跟我讲这么清楚
[25:56] Remember that trick roll that you pled out last year? 还记得去年你逃脱的那诈骗案吗
[25:59] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[26:02] Your DNA in our database says that you do. 数据库里有你的DNA说明你做过
[26:04] We found your blood in Manny Rupert’s apartment, 我们在Manny Rupert的屋里发现了你的血迹
[26:07] with him lying there dead. 他死在房间里了
[26:11] If you Belushi’d the guy, 可能是你给他打飞机
[26:13] maybe you didn’t mean to. 但是并不是情愿的
[26:15] Now would be the time to say it. 现在你可以讲讲清楚了
[26:17] Look, I’m the victim here. 我才是受害者
[26:19] Funny, you don’t look dead. 是吗 可是你并没有死啊
[26:23] Look, the whole night started out normal, okay? 那个晚上开始还都挺正常的
[26:25] I mean, he paid for everything. 我是说 他付了全部的钱
[26:27] He was kind of fun. 他也挺有意思的
[26:29] ( cork popping ) And he was up for anything. 而且他对什么都很感兴趣
[26:31] I mean, there was champagne, E, coke, cake. 香槟啊 可乐 蛋糕
[26:34] And he wasn’t even bad-looking. 而且他长得也不错
[26:37] So, how did it go so bad? 那怎么变糟的
[26:40] Well, usually, a guy is good for maybe one or two. 一般男的一两次就爽够了
[26:43] This guy wanted more after six, if you know what I mean. 这人六次以后还想要 你明白我意思吧
[26:47] No “off” switch? No, not even close. -没有”停” -一点也没有
[26:51] It’s getting kind of late. No, look, you’re not… you’re not going anywhere! -有点迟了 不 你看你… -你哪都不许去
[26:53] Okay, honey, you need to get some rest. 宝贝 你得好好休息休息
[26:55] No. I paid for the whole night! 不 我花钱买的是一晚上
[26:57] ( gunshots, screaming )
[26:59] Son of a… Ow. Ouch. Ow. 你个狗杂种 哦 哇
[27:00] He was whacked out, but he was alive when I bolted. 他是累得不行了 但是我跑的时候他还活着的
[27:03] Well, that’s a 这故事听起来不错
[27:05] great story, but it doesn’t sound
[27:06] like it was worth the ten G’s that we found in your purse. 但你包里那一万块钱 解释不通啊
[27:09] I earned that money. 是我自己赚的
[27:11] Don’t take it personally, 希望你别介意
[27:13] but you are not a $10,000-a-night girl. 你不像那种一晚上1万美金的女人
[27:17] Are you finished processing those prints 你处理完Manny Rupert屋里的指纹了吗
[27:19] from Manny Rupert’s apartment?
[27:21] Does it look like I have? 你看像弄完了吗
[27:23] So far, the decedent’s prints are everywhere. 死者的指纹到处都是
[27:24] Got them on liquor bottles, drug paraphernalia, the gun, 酒瓶上 药瓶上 枪上 菜盘上
[27:28] the dishes. 你想找些什么具体的
[27:30] Are you looking for something in particular? 你想找些什么具体的
[27:32] We’re looking for anything the hooker might have touched. 找找妓女碰过什么东西
[27:34] We’re thinking she might have slipped him something 我们想 可能是她给他下了什么药
[27:36] that pushed him over the edge. 才让他那样的
[27:38] Uh… 呃…
[27:40] I got her prints off of the bedpost, 床柱上有
[27:41] the chair, and a soda can. 椅子上 饮料上 没碰酒也没碰药
[27:43] She didn’t touch the booze or pills. 没碰酒也没碰药
[27:45] Maybe she’s in AA. 可能她们各付各的
[27:47] Hmm. 她可能不是凶手
[27:49] Maybe she’s not a killer. 她可能不是凶手
[27:52] I just can’t believe it. 真难以置信
[27:55] I’ve been with Mr. Carson for years. 我和Carson先生在一起很多年了
[27:59] How do you mean? 你意思是
[28:01] Nothing like that. 不是你想那样 我是他的司机
[28:02] I was his driver. 我是他的司机
[28:03] I take it you got my fingerprints from my work card? 可能你们在工作卡上发现了我的指纹
[28:06] That’s right. 是找到了
[28:08] They were on one of Mr. Carson’s corsets. 在Carson先生的束腹上
[28:11] I was also Mr. Carson’s dresser. 我也是Carson先生的着装师
[28:13] What did that entail? 那具体做什么
[28:15] In the 19th century, 在19世纪
[28:16] a dresser’s job was to help gentleman soldiers 着装师的工作就是帮助绅士及士兵
[28:19] with their equipment. 准备他们的工具
[28:20] So you dressed him in Rebel drag. 那么你每天都得在后面给他系带
[28:24] If you’re asking, did I lace his corset, 如果你是问是不是我给他系束腹
[28:26] of course. 当然是 每天早上
[28:29] Every morning.
[28:31] Did it hurt? 疼不疼
[28:32] Absolutely. 当然疼
[28:34] But he controlled the pain. 但他能控制那种疼痛
[28:36] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候
[28:40] Yesterday morning. 昨天早上
[28:42] At the house. 在家里 不是
[28:43] No. 不是 在一次决斗中
[28:44] At a duel. 在一次决斗中
[28:47] A duel? 决斗
[28:49] Where? 哪里 盖茨堡
[28:50] Gettysburg. 盖茨堡
[29:11] If all you do is Civil War recreations, 如果你们只是假装重现一下内战
[29:14] why were you and Caleb Carson having a duel? 那你和Caleb Carson为什么要决斗
[29:16] Ugh! Apparently, I offended him. 我冒犯了他
[29:19] Honey, I’m right in the middle of Cemetery Ridge here. 宝贝 我正在演Cemetery Ridge这段
[29:22] I care what we have for dinner. 晚上吃什么随便了
[29:24] Well, check the cupboards… 那看看碗橱里… 长官
[29:26] Sir! ( grunts ) 长官 你真是侮辱了那些死去的将士
[29:27] You dishonor the dead. 你真是侮辱了那些死去的将士
[29:28] Damn it, Caleb, that was my wife I was talking to. 妈的 Caleb 我在跟我妻子打电话
[29:31] My great-great grandfather spilled blood 我的曾曾祖父在这神圣的地方抛洒过热血
[29:33] on this hallowed ground. 是吗
[29:34] Oh, really? 是吗 真不知道盖茨堡原来在Nevada
[29:35] I didn’t know Gettysburg was in Nevada. 真不知道盖茨堡原来在Nevada
[29:38] I demand satisfaction. 我要求一丝不苟
[29:41] I challenge you to a duel, sir! 先生 现在我向你下决斗的挑战
[29:47] Okay. Fine. 好的
[29:49] Let’s do it. 决斗就决斗
[29:51] I’d never reenacted a duel, so, uh, 我们没演过决斗
[29:53] we agreed to meet on the field of honor with our pistols. 我们就约在战场旁的空地 带上手枪
[29:56] And real bullets? 是真子弹吗 不 不 我的枪里不是
[29:57] No, no, not in my gun. 不 不 我的枪里不是
[29:59] No, I figured we were just going to blast some powder 我以为我们就弄些粉末打打
[30:02] and then go out for pancakes. 然后出去吃点薄饼什么的
[30:03] Caleb wanted a little more authenticity. Caleb想动点真格的
[30:06] Guns at the ready and… 枪 预备
[30:08] one, two,
[30:09] three, four, five,
[30:11] six, seven, eight,
[30:13] nine, ten.
[30:19] But this isn’t a recreation, you know. 但不是玩的
[30:20] He really shot me. 他真的开枪打了我 差点打到骨头
[30:22] Almost nicked the bone. 差点打到骨头 多亏我的副将在那
[30:23] It’s a good thing my second was there. 多亏我的副将在那
[30:27] He’s a male nurse. 他是个护士
[30:30] CURTIS: A man 有人开枪打了你 你却没报警
[30:31] shoots you, and you don’t call the police?
[30:35] He shot me ’cause I was taking a cell phone call. 就因为我打电话 他就开枪打我
[30:37] What do you think he was going to do if went to the cops? 我要是报警 他指不定做出什么事呢
[30:40] When that bullet hit me, 我中弹以后 就逃开了
[30:42] I ran for my life. 跳上车 赶快就跑了
[30:43] I jumped in my car and got the heck out of here. 跳上车 赶快就跑了
[30:46] What about him? 那他呢
[30:47] Oh, we-we carpool. 我俩合用一台车
[30:51] Colt .44? 柯尔特44
[30:53] Yeah. 是的
[30:55] Is that your dueling pistol? 你决斗用的是这把吗
[30:58] We’re going to have to take that with us. 我们得带走
[31:00] Why? 为什么
[31:01] I, too, demand satisfaction. 我也要求一丝不苟
[31:08] Ready? 准备好了吗
[31:10] Ready. 准备好了
[31:12] BOTH: One, two, three,
[31:15] four, five, six,
[31:18] seven, eight,
[31:19] nine, ten.
[31:30] I got blood drops. 我看到血滴了
[31:31] Heading way from Mr. Carson. 是远离Carson先生的方向
[31:33] Consistent with the duelist’s story. 和决斗的说法一致
[31:41] I got something here, too. 我也发现了些东西
[31:44] This could be the blood that we didn’t find 这可能是我们在铁轨那里
[31:47] at the train tracks– It’s a lot of blood. 没有发现的血迹 有很多的血迹
[31:51] Maybe Carson was killed here. 可能Carson是在这里被杀的
[32:04] Yeah, she’s here. 是的 她在
[32:06] Been drinking a ton of coffee 喝了好多的咖啡
[32:08] and going outside for smokes; on her cell. 出去抽烟 打电话
[32:10] Not real sociable, you know? 不是很好相处
[32:13] You want me to keep an eye on her? 你想让我看着她吗
[32:15] GRISSOM: It sounds like you already are. 听这样 你已经看得不错了
[32:17] Nah. I’m off the clock. 我已经下班啦
[32:18] I’ll stick around for awhile, 我再待一阵儿
[32:20] let you know if there’s any change. 有什么事情 我再告诉你
[32:22] Thank you, Nick. 谢谢你 Nick 死者头部子弹和这把枪对比了吗
[32:24] Did you compare the bullet from the victim 死者头部子弹和这把枪对比了吗
[32:26] to this pistol? 不 还没有 但 头儿
[32:27] Uh, no, not yet, but, boss, 不 还没有 但 头儿 我觉得这把枪不是凶器
[32:28] I don’t think that’s your murder weapon. 我觉得这把枪不是凶器
[32:30] And you know this how? 你怎么知道的
[32:32] Uh, here, I’ll let Hawkeye show you. 你用”鹰眼”看看吧
[32:42] What is that? 这是什么 Hodges会最终确定的
[32:44] DAWSON: Well, Hodges will have to confirm, Hodges会最终确定的
[32:45] but I’m pretty certain 但是我认定 是一层麦质
[32:47] it’s cream of wheat.
[32:50] So he’s a cereal killer. 这枪只能算个”小麦杀手”了
[32:52] Snap, crackle and pop. 乒 啪 嘭
[32:55] Uh, the dried powdered wheat particles actually 这种干质粉末就是制造烟雾的
[32:57] augments the smoke, and, uh,
[33:00] seals the gunpowder in the cylinder. 肯定会堵住里面的火药的
[33:03] Which would be perfect for Civil War reenactments. 这种枪就是用来重演内战现场的
[33:06] Yeah. I don’t think 所以我认为 这把Colt枪已经很久没派上用场了
[33:07] that Colt’s fired a real bullet in quite a while. 这把Colt枪已经很久没派上用场了
[33:18] BROWN: Miss Rupert, as far as we can tell, Rupert女士 据我们所知
[33:21] your brother died from diabetic shock. 你弟弟是死于急性糖尿病
[33:23] What? How? 什么 怎么会
[33:26] Well, it seems that he went 看来他是狂欢了一晚上
[33:28] on a bender. 他喝了很多酒 吃了很多糖类食品还有毒品
[33:29] He consumed a great deal of alcohol, sugar 他喝了很多酒 吃了很多糖类食品还有毒品
[33:32] and narcotics. 他经常这样狂欢吗
[33:34] Did he party like this a lot? 他经常这样狂欢吗
[33:36] No. No. 不 不
[33:38] He was just diagnosed as pre-diabetic. 他刚刚被测出是糖尿病早期
[33:40] So he was aware of his condition. 那么他是知道自己的病情了
[33:44] Yeah. 是的
[33:46] Do you like that this was self-induced? 你认为他是自己有意的吗
[33:50] You know, our family has a history 我们家有心脏病和糖尿病的家族史
[33:52] of heart disease and diabetes.
[33:54] Both our parents died of heart attacks in their 40s. 父母都是40多岁就心脏病发去世的
[33:57] Two of our grandparents, too. 两个祖父母也是
[33:59] Well, Manny turned 40 last week Manny上周刚满40岁
[34:01] and he acted like it was a death sentence. 他觉得自己被判了死刑
[34:03] You know, but he… he always said, 他总是…说
[34:05] “You can’t fight bad genes.” “基因不好 就是天命”
[34:08] You know, he had a vasectomy when he was 22. 他22岁的时候就做了输精管切除手术
[34:11] Never got married, just didn’t see the point. 没结过婚 他认为没有意义
[34:15] So he just… gave up? 那他就…放弃了
[34:17] He quit? 这样放弃
[34:19] You don’t know what it’s like 你根本不理解
[34:21] to live with a death sentence hanging over your head. 知道自己的死期过活的感觉
[34:24] No. You’re right, I don’t. 是 我的确没有这种体会
[34:28] No. 没有啊
[34:30] But I’ve seen what it’s like to not have a choice. 但我经历过那种别无选择的情况
[34:33] And he did. 他就是这样
[34:35] He could have fought it, but he just chose not to. 他也可以斗争 但他选择了放弃
[34:38] You know, I just lost my brother, and you’re judging him? 我弟弟刚刚去世 你就在这评价他
[34:42] How dare you. 你有什么权利
[34:45] I’m-I’m so very sorry for your loss. 对你失去亲人 我表示很惋惜
[35:00] Am I interrupting? 打扰你吗
[35:02] No. 不
[35:04] I just got a heads up from a friend in payroll at PERS. 我有一个在PERS(公务员退休系统) 工作的朋友打电话告诉我
[35:07] Ellie Brass just called about Jim’s pension. Ellie Brass刚刚打电话咨询Jim的退休金情况
[35:11] She wanted to know how much there was 她想知道有多少钱 她是不是受益者
[35:13] and was she a beneficiary.
[35:15] This girl is circling like a vulture. 这姑娘像个秃鹰在这盘旋
[35:17] Jim doesn’t need this kind of energy around him now. Jim现在需要的不是这样的人
[35:22] Now… Ellie’s been in Ellie以前总犯事
[35:25] a lot of trouble with the law.
[35:27] It wouldn’t be difficult to chase her out of town. 把她赶出去应该不是什么难事
[35:30] Well, I’m sure he’d appreciate the offer, 我想Brass会领会你的情意
[35:34] but I don’t think he’d want you to do that. 但我想他应该不希望你那样做
[35:36] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[35:39] I got the DNA results 我已经把那个被斩首的
[35:41] for your decapitated 穿束腹的内战英雄
[35:43] Civil War corset victim, 的DNA结果测出来了 你在树林找到的血迹是Carson的
[35:44] and the blood from the field is a match to Carson, 你在树林找到的血迹是Carson的
[35:47] but the epithelials on the toupee 但是铁轨那假发上的上皮纤维不是他的
[35:48] from the train tracks are not.
[35:50] So, were any of your suspects wearing a rug? 嫌疑人里有带假发的吗
[35:54] I can think of one. 我想到一个
[35:57] Please be careful. 当心些
[36:00] That’s a very expensive piece. 很贵的 我不明白 为什么叫我来
[36:01] I don’t understand why I’m here again. 我不明白 为什么叫我来
[36:04] It’s not a crime to lose your hair. 你头发没了并不算犯罪
[36:06] Depends on where you lose it. 但要看你在哪丢的
[36:08] SIDLE: If it’s on the train tracks 如果是在铁轨上
[36:10] near a decapitated body with the victim’s blood on it, 旁边有个被斩首的尸体 假发上有死者的血迹
[36:13] it’s usually a crime. 那就像犯罪了
[36:15] Mr. Kimble, Kimble先生
[36:17] would you like to revise your prior statement? 你想不想更改一下以前的口供
[36:19] Or would you prefer to wait in a cell 还是让我们去化验一下假发 你在这里等一下
[36:22] while we match toupees?
[36:26] It was an accident. 那是个意外
[36:29] Which part? 你指哪部分 我指的是我开枪打他那部分
[36:30] I suppose mostly the part when I shot him. 我指的是我开枪打他那部分
[36:35] I could see the insanity in his eyes. 我看到了他眼里那疯狂
[36:40] Mr. Carson, you shot him! Carson先生 你开的是真枪
[36:42] You really shot him! And I intend to kill him. 你真的开枪了 你想杀了他
[36:45] Get out of my way! 你给我让开
[36:47] KIMBLE: Please! 求求你
[36:52] He was really going to kill that man. 他真的是要杀了那人
[36:56] If it was an accident, you should have called 911. 如果是意外 你应该报警
[36:59] I couldn’t let him be found like that. 我不能让别人看到他那个样子
[37:03] His corseting was private. 他束腹的事是秘密
[37:05] You’re right, it’s much better 没错 把他分尸
[37:07] to have his body found stripped and dumped on some train tracks. 并扔在铁道上更好一些
[37:10] His great-great-great grandfather died trying to stop 他的曾曾曾祖父就死在铁轨上
[37:12] a Yankee train from entering Virginia. 想拦住一辆由北方开往Virginia的火车
[37:14] Legend has it he stood square on the tracks 传说他当时就站在铁轨上
[37:17] firing at the engineer until the train ran him down. 向火车司机开枪 直到火车把他撞倒
[37:20] Mr. Carson spoke of it frequently. Carson先生经常提起这事
[37:23] He said it was an honorable death. 说那是光荣的牺牲
[37:28] I was just trying to give him the same. 我也想让他死得其所
[37:33] All right, look, are you guys arresting me or what? 你们是想逮捕我还是怎样
[37:36] Hey, don’t get in my face. 嘿 别挡着我
[37:38] All he told me was bring you here. 他只是让我带你过来
[37:42] Hi. Come in. 嗨 进来
[37:52] This is your dad’s office. 这是你爸爸的办公室
[37:53] Yeah, I can read. 我认识字
[37:55] Have a seat. 请坐
[37:59] Why? 为什么
[38:01] Why not? 为什么不呢
[38:37] That’s the reason we asked you to come in. 这就是为什么叫你来的原因
[38:40] That’s like loving a puppy. That’s easy. 喜爱一个可爱的小孩子 这个容易
[38:44] You know, did you ever think 你们有没有考虑过
[38:47] that maybe he’s better off just lying there 让他在那躺着别叫醒他 也许更好
[38:49] and not waking up?
[38:52] A lot easier. 会容易得多
[38:54] DOCTOR: Every patient is different, 每个病人都不一样
[38:57] but for now, no change is good news. 至少目前 没什么变化就是好事
[38:59] ( cell phone ringing )
[39:01] Excuse me. 抱歉
[39:04] Hi, Lindsey. 嗨 Lindsey
[39:06] I know, I told you that I might be a little while. 我知道 告诉你了我可能还得一会儿
[39:11] No, I said that we could try and see a movie. 我说尽量争取去看场电影
[39:14] Hey, you know what? 你听着 我朋友现在正在生死边缘
[39:15] I’ve got a friend here who is fighting for his life. 我朋友现在正在生死边缘
[39:18] I would appreciate a little understanding. 我只希望你能理解一下 一会儿再跟你谈 再见
[39:19] I will talk about this with you later. Good-bye. 一会儿再跟你谈 再见
[39:23] How old? 多大
[39:24] Fourteen.
[39:26] Supposedly. 猜到了
[39:28] I got one of those in high school myself. 我现在也有个上高中的
[39:30] World’s pretty small at that age. 他们这么大的 他们的世界很小
[39:33] It feels pretty small to me right now, too. 我感觉我现在的世界也很小
[39:35] WOMAN ( over P.A. ): Code Blue alert. 蓝色警报
[41:00] ( weakly ): Hey.
[41:02] Hey. 嗨
[41:04] Have some water. 喝点水
[41:13] Thanks for not pulling the plug. 谢谢你做这个决定
[41:16] Your, uh, fan club is here. 你的警迷俱乐部来了
[41:44] I don’t know. 不知道啊
[41:46] Most people want to die in their sleep, I suppose. 我想 很多人想在睡梦中死去
[41:50] Never know that it’s happening. 感觉不到死亡的感觉
[41:52] Like a crime scene. 好像犯罪现场一样
[41:54] Surprise, you’re dead. 惊喜一下 你就死了
[41:57] I’d prefer to know in advance that I was going to die. 我还是想提前知道自己将死
[42:01] I’d like to be diagnosed with cancer, actually. 比如诊断成癌症
[42:06] Have some time to prepare. 有些时间做准备
[42:11] Go back to the rain forest one more time. 重回热带雨林
[42:15] Reread Moby Dick. 再看一遍”Moby Dick”(白鲸记)
[42:16] Possibly enter an international chess tournament. 再参加个国际象棋锦标赛
[42:19] At least have enough time to say good-bye to the people I love. 至少有时间和我爱的人说再见
[42:30] I’m not ready to say good-bye. 我还没想说再见呢 謦灵风软与您相约06年金秋
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme