时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | WOMAN: Focus all your intention on the crystal | 把你所有的意念都集中在水晶球上 |
[00:39] | for your highest truth. | 要百分之百的心无杂念 |
[00:45] | What is your first question? | 你的第一个问题是? |
[00:48] | YOUNG WOMAN: I want to know if he loves me. | 我想知道他是不是爱我 |
[00:54] | I see red. | 我看到了红色 |
[00:56] | That can be passion. | 那很可能预示着激情 |
[00:59] | The connection between you is very strong. | 而且跟你之间的联系相当强烈 |
[01:09] | I see blood. | 我还看到了血 |
[01:12] | There’s danger around you. | 预示着你们身处危险之中 |
[01:14] | Well, my parents do hate him. | 恩 我的父母很讨厌他 |
[01:16] | I’m getting a name Ray. Ray. | 我又看到了一个名字Ray Ray |
[01:19] | and a letter “B.” | 以及字母B |
[01:20] | Uh, when, when we put the name Ray with the letter “B,” | 呃 如果 如果 把Ray跟字母B摆在一起 |
[01:23] | does anything come up for you? | 有没有让你想到什么? |
[01:26] | We don’t know anyone named Ray. | 我不认识任何叫Ray的人 |
[01:29] | And my boyfriend’s name is Stuart. | 而且我男朋友的名字叫Stuart |
[01:31] | There’s something else– “R.” | 还有些别的 是R |
[01:34] | Ro-ro… rode, rode, rodeo. | |
[01:38] | Is he connected to a rodeo? | 他认识叫Rodeo的人吗? |
[01:40] | Is he taking you to a rodeo? | 是不是他将你跟 Rodeo联系起来的呢? |
[01:42] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[01:44] | I’m getting another image. | 我又看到了一个影象 |
[01:46] | Um… an arm. | 恩 一株 |
[01:49] | It’s a one-armed cactus, but it’s not in the ground. | 是一株带刺的仙人掌 但并不是长在地里的 |
[01:52] | And then it’s cold. | 然后 突然变得很冷 |
[01:55] | I don’t usually tell people when I see bad things | 通常我都不会 告诉人们那些不好的事情 |
[02:00] | but the danger is so strong I can feel it. | 但是 这次实在太危险 我都能感觉到它的存在 |
[02:04] | Okay, this is stupid. You’re scaring us. | 算了吧 这真是太愚蠢了 你是在吓唬我们 |
[02:07] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[02:08] | Come on. | 走了 别走 |
[02:09] | Don’t! | 走了 别走 |
[02:16] | Jerk! | 变态 |
[02:30] | Say hello | 快来跟 Anna Leah和Lori打个招呼 |
[02:31] | to Anna Leah and Lori. | Anna Leah和Lori打个招呼 |
[02:32] | You may remember them. | 你可能还记得她们吧 |
[02:34] | A few years ago they stole a car | 几年前 她们偷了辆车 |
[02:35] | and found a severed head | 结果一头撞到了 电线杆子上 |
[02:36] | in the trunk. | 电线杆子上 我怎么可能忘记啊? |
[02:37] | How could I forget that? | 我怎么可能忘记啊? |
[02:39] | Well, now they found | 那么 现在她们又发现了 |
[02:40] | a dead psychic, | 一个灵媒 Sedona Wiley 死在魔法店里 |
[02:41] | Sedona Wiley, in the occult shop. | Sedona Wiley 死在魔法店里 |
[02:43] | She said there was danger all around us. | 她说我们身处危险之中 |
[02:45] | I mean, we almost got hit by a car | 结果 我们就差点被车撞了 |
[02:47] | right here, and then she’s dead. | 就在这里 后来就发现她死了 |
[02:48] | Wait, I’m confused. | 等等 我有点疑惑 |
[02:50] | You left and then you came back? | 你们离开了 然后又回来? |
[02:52] | Yeah. I forgot my sunglasses. | 是的 我把太阳眼镜落下了 |
[02:54] | 200 bucks. | 值200美圆呢 |
[02:57] | This officer will take you downtown | 这位警官会带你们到市区 |
[02:58] | to take your statement, okay? | 到警局去录份口供 好吗? |
[03:07] | Greg? | |
[03:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:11] | I thought I paged Warrick on this. | 我好象是叫的Warrick 来处理这件案子吧 |
[03:13] | Yeah, about that, | 是的 关于这个嘛 呃 我们换班了 |
[03:14] | uh, we traded days. | 呃 我们换班了 |
[03:16] | Because? | 原因? |
[03:18] | Well, uh, it’s a long story, but the short answer is | 恩 呃 说来话长了 不过简单点说就是 |
[03:22] | I have an expertise in the occult. | 我在通灵这方面相当专业 |
[03:25] | Huh. | 哈 |
[03:28] | Hello, David. | 哈罗 David 你查到些什么? |
[03:30] | What do you know? | 你查到些什么? 子弹射中死者胸部 |
[03:31] | Gunshot to the chest. | 子弹射中死者胸部 |
[03:32] | Liver temp is 98 degrees which is odd | 肝脏温度居然达到了98度 除非她正在发高烧 要不这就太奇怪了 |
[03:35] | unless she’s running a fever. | |
[03:37] | It means I can’t give you an accurate TOD. | 也就是说 我不能得出准确的死亡时间 |
[03:39] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:43] | Bullet was a through- and-through. | 子弹是直接穿过身体的 |
[03:44] | Based on lividity, the body wasn’t moved. | 从这些淤青来看 尸体没有被移动过 |
[03:47] | What’s in the back room? | 后面那个房间是干吗用的? |
[03:49] | A small office. | 是个小办公室 |
[03:52] | Probably where she did the readings. | 很可能是死者通灵的地方 |
[03:54] | There’s, uh, incense, pendulum, jar of marbles. | 里面有 呃 熏香 摆钟 冷冰冰的瓶子 |
[03:58] | They’re used for divining. | 都是占卜用的道具 |
[04:00] | It’s hipper than the old crystal ball. | 比老式水晶球新潮多了 |
[04:02] | Where did you say your expertise comes from? | 你的这些专业见解都是从哪儿来的啊? |
[04:04] | Oh, my grandmother, Nana Olaf. | 噢 我祖母 Nana Olaf |
[04:06] | She was a psychic. | 她就是个灵媒 |
[04:07] | She didn’t have a store. | 不过她可没开店 她只不过在厨房的餐桌上 |
[04:08] | She just had a kitchen table | 她只不过在厨房的餐桌上 |
[04:10] | and she prognosticated for free. | 免费为别人算命 |
[04:13] | She had a sixth sense. | 她确实有第六感 |
[04:15] | And the family thinks that I might have inherited it. | 我们家人觉得 她把这一切都遗传给了我 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 很好 |
[04:19] | What am I thinking? | 知道我在想什么吗? |
[04:21] | That I’m due for a promotion? | 觉得我该升职了 |
[04:23] | I’m thinking you should focus on your other five senses. | 我觉得你应该 集中你的其它五种观感 |
[05:08] | Got some blood drops over here. | 这里发现了几滴血迹 |
[05:11] | Connected to the blood pool? | 跟那滩血连在一起的吗? |
[05:13] | No. | 没有 |
[05:16] | Maybe the killer cut himself? | 杀手可能割伤了自己? |
[05:22] | I’ll swab it. | 我会采集血样的 |
[05:27] | Gil, you ever been to a psychic? | Gil 你有去找过灵媒吗? |
[05:30] | Would it surprise you if I had? | 如果我去过 你会觉得很惊奇吧? |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:34] | Surprise. So go ahead and run it for me. | 那就惊奇吧 你帮我卜一卦吧 |
[05:37] | Sure. Uh, cash register’s empty, | 当然 呃 收银机是空的 |
[05:41] | which could mean | 也就是说有可能是 |
[05:42] | robbery gone bad. | 抢劫失控而杀人 |
[05:44] | The shot was a through-and-through. | 子弹直接穿过死者的身体 |
[05:47] | Bullet went into this wall. | 射入这面墙里 不过还没有取出来 |
[05:48] | Haven’t extracted it yet. | 不过还没有取出来 |
[05:49] | Shot was fired along this line. | 子弹是从这边射过来的 |
[05:58] | Which puts the shooter on the far side of the body. | 也就是说当时 凶手跟死者的距离很远 |
[06:02] | Well, if it was a robbery, why’d they trash the place? | 那么 如果只是一踪抢劫案 那他们为什么要毁了这地方? |
[06:05] | Well, I can think of two reasons: | 恩 我觉得有两个原因 |
[06:07] | One, the shooter was on drugs and did it just to do it. | 第一 凶手吸毒 他根本就不知道自己在干什么 |
[06:10] | or there wasn’t enough money in the register | 要不 就是因为收银机里的钱不够多 |
[06:13] | and he decided to look for more. | 他想再多找点钱出来 |
[06:16] | Go on. | 继续 |
[06:18] | Well, uh, | 那么 呃 |
[06:20] | he figured that the victim must have had a purse | 他想受害者肯定把钱包 |
[06:23] | or a safe somewhere… | 或是保险箱放在别处了 |
[06:27] | and terrorizing her is one way | 恐吓她是 |
[06:29] | to get her to give it up. | 逼她说真话的好办法 |
[06:48] | They didn’t take her purse. | 他们可没拿走她的钱包 |
[07:03] | WILEY: I’m getting a name: Ray. Ray. | 我又看到了一个名字Ray Ray |
[07:05] | and a letter “B.” | 以及字母B |
[07:07] | Um, when, when we put the name Ray with the letter “B,” | 呃 如果 如果 如果 把Ray跟字母B摆在一起 |
[07:10] | does anything come up for you? | 有没有让你想到什么? |
[07:12] | GIRL: We don’t know anyone named Ray, | 我不认识任何叫Ray的人 |
[07:14] | and my boyfriend’s name is Stuart. | 而且我男朋友的名字叫Stuart |
[07:16] | Ray Bans– “Ray B.” | |
[07:19] | WILEY: There’s something else. | 还有些别的 是R |
[07:21] | “R,” ro, rode. Rodeo. | |
[07:24] | Is it connected to a rodeo? | 他认识叫Rodeo的人吗? |
[07:27] | Is he taking you to a rodeo? | 是不是他将你跟 Rodeo联系起来的呢? |
[07:29] | GIRL: I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[07:30] | I’m gettin another image, an arm. | 我又看到了一个影象 恩 一株 |
[07:35] | A one-armed cactus, but it’s not in the ground. | 是一株带刺的仙人掌 但并不是长在地里的 |
[07:38] | And then it… | 然后 突然变得很冷 |
[07:42] | I usually tell people when I see bad things, but the danger… | 通常我都不会 告诉人们那些不好的事情 |
[07:47] | Grissom? | |
[07:48] | …is so strong… | 太危险了 |
[07:51] | Take a look out there. | 过来看看 |
[07:52] | What do you see? | 你看到没有? |
[07:53] | A one-armed cactus. | 一株仙人掌 |
[07:55] | And take a look at these labels. | 再看看这些标签 |
[07:57] | “Rhode… eo.” | |
[07:59] | They spell rodeo. | 拼在一起就是Rodeo |
[08:01] | Power of suggestion, Greg. | 这就是暗示的力量 Greg |
[08:03] | I think that the victim saw | 我想 受害者是看到了 |
[08:06] | images of the crime scene. | 凶案现场的影象 |
[08:07] | Grissom, I think she foresaw her own death. | Grissom 我觉得她是 预测到了自己的大限已到 |
[08:18] | Before you ask, no, I did not find her third eye. | 你不用问了 没有 我没有发现第三只眼 |
[08:22] | What did you find? | 那你发现了些什么呢? |
[08:24] | Center-mass shot front to back. | 从正面射击产生的聚合型枪伤 |
[08:26] | Large caliber bullet. | 是大口径子弹 |
[08:27] | Clipped her aorta. | 射穿了死者的大动脉 |
[08:30] | C.O.D. was exsanguination. She bled out. | 死因是失血过多 她的血都流光了 |
[08:32] | David said she was running hot. | David说她在发烧 |
[08:34] | There’s no signs of infection | 完全没有发现死者染病的迹象 |
[08:36] | but I did find trace amounts of a white powder | 不过 我倒是在她的鼻腔跟肺里 |
[08:39] | in her nasal cavities and lungs. | 发现了些白色粉末 |
[08:41] | Possibly cocaine-induced hyperthermia. | 很可能是可卡因引起的体温过高 |
[08:44] | I ordered a full drug panel | 我安排进行全面的毒品测试 |
[08:46] | and sent a sample to Hodges. | 样品已经送到Hodges那儿了 |
[08:47] | It could be a hallucinogen. | 很可能是一种迷幻剂 |
[08:49] | In some native cultures, shamans use peyote | 在某些土著文化当中 萨满就用仙人掌 |
[08:53] | to call forth visions. | 来让人产生幻觉 |
[08:55] | Al, when someone sells love potions and magic spells, | 如果有人兜售 爱情灵药或者是魔法符咒的话 |
[09:00] | the only visions they see are dollar signs. | 那他们眼里唯一能看到的就是美金 |
[09:45] | Five right 44, consistent with a Smith & Wesson, | 5颗44口径的子弹 凶器是把史密斯/威森 |
[09:48] | but no hits in IBIS. | 在IBIS没有发现吻合的 |
[09:49] | Whew, somebody used some heavy artillery on that psychic. | 吆 看样子有人和灵媒结怨颇深啊 |
[09:52] | And remind me again why you didn’t show up at the crime scene? | 我倒想问问 你怎么没去案发现场? |
[09:54] | ‘Cause your former lab boy begged me for it. | 因为你的前实验室小子求我换班 |
[09:57] | He offered to take my next holiday on-call. | 下次我休假的时候 他替我的班随叫随到 |
[09:59] | I thought he was nuts, but I wasn’t going to pass him up. | 我知道他只是顺口瞎诹的 不过我可不会放过他 |
[10:02] | To be honest with you, Grissom, | 跟你说实话 Grissom |
[10:03] | my wife’s having a hard time with my schedule. | 我的工作时间 确实让我妻子过的很难 |
[10:05] | She’s spending a lot of time alone. | 很多时间都她都自己一个人待着 |
[10:07] | I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal. | 虽然 我并不觉得有那么严重 |
[10:09] | Well, you should have cleared it with me. | 恩 你应该早点跟我说清楚的 |
[10:11] | And by the way, you’re still on the case. All right. | – 顺便说一下 你还是得负责这个案子 – 好吧 |
[10:14] | I paged Greg. | 我通知Greg了 |
[10:16] | I don’t know where he is. | 不知道他跑哪儿去了 |
[10:18] | That’s okay, ’cause Warrick is now backing him up. | 没关系 因为现在起 Warrick就是他的后援 |
[10:20] | What do you got? | 发现了什么? |
[10:22] | There’s too many prints and there’s too many hits. | 太多指纹要对比 太多采样要检测 |
[10:24] | I need some help. | 我才需要帮手呢 |
[10:25] | Can you talk | 你能不能 跟Ecklie谈谈? 求你了 |
[10:26] | to Ecklie, please? | 跟Ecklie谈谈? 求你了 |
[10:28] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力的 收银机查得怎么样了? |
[10:30] | What about the cash register? | 收银机查得怎么样了? 我按Greg的要求对比了指纹 |
[10:31] | I ran those per Greg… | 我按Greg的要求对比了指纹 |
[10:32] | per you. | 不 是按照你要求 |
[10:35] | All the prints belonged to the victim except for two. | 除了受害者的指纹外 还发现了两枚不属于受害者的指纹 |
[10:37] | Both of which were a match to a Reese Bingham. | 都属于一个叫Reese Bingham的人 |
[10:39] | His work card’s in the system. | 罪犯数据系统里 有他的工作卡信息 |
[10:40] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 我去查查 |
[10:42] | The State has a law that murder | 本州有法律规定 |
[10:44] | committed during the commission of a felony | 在重罪服刑期间再犯谋杀案的话 |
[10:46] | buys you the death penalty. Do you understand that? | 就可以判你死刑 你明白吗? |
[10:49] | This has to be a mistake. | 你们肯定搞错了 |
[10:50] | I don’t even eat meat. | 我不吃肉 |
[10:52] | Or cheese. | 连奶酪都不吃 |
[10:53] | I won’t even hire an exterminator. | 甚至都不雇人杀虫 |
[10:55] | Your prints were found at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场发现了你的指纹 |
[10:57] | I haven’t been to any crime scenes. | 我没有去过任何犯罪现场 |
[11:00] | You been to any occult shops lately? | 你最近去过任何魔法店吗? |
[11:02] | Yeah, I work next door to one. | 是的 我工作的地方隔壁 就是一间魔法店 |
[11:05] | You want to explain to me why your prints were found | 那你能不能跟解释一下 为什么你的指纹会出现在收银机上? |
[11:07] | on the cash register? | 店主是我的朋友 |
[11:08] | The owner’s my friend. | 店主是我的朋友 |
[11:10] | Did something happen to her? | 她出什么事了吗? |
[11:12] | You don’t know that she’s dead? | 你不知道她死了吗? |
[11:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:15] | She was killed | 她是被谋杀了 |
[11:18] | and then robbed, and your prints | 而且被洗劫一空 |
[11:19] | are on her cash register. | 而我们却在她的收银机上 发现了你的指纹 |
[11:21] | Okay, yeah, wait… | 好了 是的 等等 我可以解释的 |
[11:22] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释的 |
[11:24] | Start explaining. | 那开始吧 |
[11:25] | I work at a vegetarian restaurant. | 我在一间素食餐馆工作 |
[11:27] | We make these soy burgers. | 我们店里有种大豆夹饼 |
[11:29] | Sedona was hooked on them. | Sedona非常喜欢吃 |
[11:31] | So, you know, she’d order, I’d deliver. | 所以 你知道 她订餐 我送外卖 |
[11:34] | So you’re a soy-burger-making, vegetarian delivery boy, hmm? | 那么 你不过是个在 制作大豆夹饼的素食店里工作的外卖仔? |
[11:37] | Look, she’s always busy | 听着 她总是很忙 |
[11:40] | doing a reading or whipping up some kind of potion. | 要么忙着通灵 要么就忙着包好那些药剂 |
[11:43] | She told me to take the money out of the drawer. | 她就让我自己从抽屉里拿钱 |
[11:46] | Give yourself a tip? | 你就顺手给自己拿点小费? |
[11:48] | Soy burger and fried was $6.95 plus tax. | 油煎大豆煎饼 加上税价值6.95美圆 |
[11:50] | I’d take a ten. | 我都拿10美圆 |
[11:52] | You delivered to her last night? | 你昨晚去给她送外卖了吗? |
[11:53] | No. | 没有 |
[11:55] | Was it your day off? | 你休假? |
[11:57] | Like most nights, I work until 6:00 | 跟大多数时候一样 我晚上6:00下班 |
[11:59] | and then I like… to go to the Stripperama. | 然后 我就 我就 去了Stripperama(一间脱衣夜总会) |
[12:04] | I thought you didn’t like meat? | 我还以为你真的不喜欢肉体呢? |
[12:07] | Is there anyone who can confirm that? | 有没有人可以帮你作证? |
[12:09] | Well, yeah. | 恩 有的 |
[12:11] | She got a name? | 她的名字是? |
[12:13] | Girls aren’t allowed to tell you their real names, | 舞女们都不可以 告诉客人她们的真实姓名 |
[12:15] | but I call her Star ’cause she has these… | 不过我叫她星星 因为她 |
[12:18] | blue stars tattooed on her hips. | 她屁股上有蓝色的星星纹身 |
[12:20] | And it kind of looks like a meteor shower when she dances. | 她跳起舞来 那纹身 看上去就象流星雨一样 |
[12:24] | Would you stand up, please. | 请你站起来 |
[12:26] | I can go? | 我可以走了? |
[12:29] | No. | 不 |
[12:30] | You can strip down to your skivvies. | 脱掉你的内衣 |
[12:32] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:33] | You want some music? | 还要给你来点音乐? |
[12:41] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 Jim |
[12:43] | Packey. What are you doing here? | Packey 你在这儿干吗? |
[12:44] | Aren’t you retired? | 你不是退休了吗? 我是来公干的 |
[12:45] | I’m here on business. | 我是来公干的 |
[12:47] | Business? I thought your only business was playing golf. | 公干? 我还以为你现在 唯一的公事就是打高尔夫呢 |
[12:50] | Any leads on your dead psychic? | 关于那个死掉的灵媒有线索了吗? |
[12:54] | Why? What’s the interest? | 怎么? 你有兴趣? |
[12:55] | You looking to make a bet? | 你是想拿这个打赌? |
[12:57] | I knew the victim. | 我认识受害者 |
[12:59] | A few weeks ago I went to see her about the Wallace case. | 几周前 我为了Wallace的案子去找过她 |
[13:02] | So you’re still hunting the white whale, huh? | 你还在查那案子 恩? |
[13:04] | 15 years, no arrests. | 都15年了 还没有抓到他 |
[13:08] | Still burns me he used to be one of us. | 到现在我依然无法释怀 他居然是我们曾经的伙伴 |
[13:12] | I really wanted to catch Wallace before I retired. | 我真的想在退休前抓住Wallace |
[13:14] | So you talked to a psychic. | 所以你就去找灵媒帮忙 |
[13:18] | Jim, she told me things that she couldn’t possibly know | Jim 她能说出关于那桩案子的 |
[13:22] | about this case. | 一些不为人知的内情 她还跟我说Claire Wallace |
[13:23] | She also told me that Claire Wallace | 她还跟我说Claire Wallace |
[13:25] | was murdered by her husband | 是被她丈夫谋杀的 |
[13:26] | and he buried the body in Summerlin. | 他把她的尸体埋在了Summerlin |
[13:28] | Too bad she didn’t give you an address. | 糟糕的是她没有告诉你具体地址 |
[13:32] | Forget it. | 当我没来过 不 嘿 别这样 Packey |
[13:33] | No, hey, come on, Packey. | 不 嘿 别这样 Packey |
[13:35] | Come on, come on. Sit down. | 过来 过来 坐下 |
[13:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:39] | Look, Jim, I interrogated him at least a dozen times. | 听着 Jim 我审问了他起码十几次 |
[13:42] | And I never got a rise from the smug bastard | 我从来都没从 那狗娘养的嘴里套出点东西来 |
[13:45] | until the last time– | 直到上一次 |
[13:46] | until I repeated what this psychic told me. | 直到上次我跟他 重复了那灵媒所说的 |
[13:48] | So you think Wallace killed her because… | 那你觉得Wallace杀了她 就是因为 |
[13:50] | He was afraid she’d eventually lead me to the body. | 他害怕最终她会指引我找到尸体 |
[13:54] | I even scheduled another reading with her, but… | 我还跟她预约再进行一次通灵 但是 |
[13:57] | Did he know her? | 他认识她吗? |
[13:59] | Did you tell him her name? | 那你有告诉他灵媒的名字吗? |
[14:01] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[14:03] | Well, if he didn’t know who she was… | 那么 如果他都不知道她是谁 |
[14:05] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:08] | At least do me the courtesy | 就算是帮我个忙 |
[14:10] | of running Gordon Wallace’s prints against any prints | 起码你也把Gordon Wallace的指纹 |
[14:12] | found at the crime scene. | 跟在犯罪现场发现的指纹对比一下 |
[14:16] | Check the case file. | 再去查查那案子的档案 |
[14:19] | The last interrogation tape’s still in there. | 上次审讯的录象也在里面 |
[14:22] | You’ll see. | 你看看就知道了 |
[14:42] | Gil, I need a favor. | Gil 帮我个忙 |
[14:56] | MAN: Most of my girls have tats. | 我的小姐可都是很忙的 |
[14:59] | He said they were shaped like stars. | 他说是星星的纹身 |
[15:01] | What color? | 什么颜色的? |
[15:02] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[15:03] | That’d be Tammy. | 那应该是Tammy |
[15:05] | She’s at the bar. | 她在吧台那边 |
[15:06] | Help yourself. Thanks. | – 自便 – 谢谢 |
[15:09] | Hey. | 嘿 Greg 你在这儿干吗? |
[15:10] | Greg, what are you doing here? | Greg 你在这儿干吗? |
[15:11] | Oh, Grissom said you’re backing me up. | 噢 Grissom说了 你现在是我的后援 |
[15:13] | Can’t back me up if I’m not here. | 要是我不在这里 你又怎么做我的后援呢 |
[15:15] | The next time you screw me up with Grissom, | 你下次再用Grissom来压我 |
[15:17] | I’m going to back you up right off a cliff. | 我就从背后 一脚把你踢下悬崖 |
[15:19] | Oh, come on, Rick, ain’t no thing. | 噢 别这样 Rick 我可没那意思 |
[15:21] | We’re working the case. | 我们在查案呢 |
[15:23] | Flash the badge, | 亮出警徽 就不用付费 |
[15:24] | no cover charge. | 就不用付费 |
[15:25] | Get to see the ladies. | 去找小姐们吧 |
[15:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:31] | You must be Tammy. | 你一定是Tammy了 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:35] | Is there a quiet place where we could talk? | 能找个安静点的地方谈谈吗? |
[15:38] | You got the dime, | 只要你有钱 我有时间 |
[15:39] | I got the time. | 我有时间 |
[15:41] | Unfortunately, the Crime Lab | 不过 不幸的是 犯罪实验室 |
[15:43] | doesn’t have a budget for that. | 可没给我们这笔预算 |
[15:44] | Greg Sanders, Warrick Brown. | |
[15:46] | Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 洛衫机犯罪实验室 |
[15:48] | Well, we get the bottom of the barrel around this place. | 那么 这儿就是最安静的地方了 |
[15:50] | Who’s in trouble now? | 谁惹麻烦了? |
[15:53] | He is. | 他 你见过他吗? |
[15:54] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗? 他总来的 |
[15:55] | He comes in all the time. | 他总来的 |
[15:57] | Smells like nasty pickles. | 笑起来象块恶心的泡菜 |
[16:00] | Was he here last night? | 昨晚他来过吗? |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是的 我看看 |
[16:03] | Let’s see, I go on | 我看看 |
[16:05] | around 7:00. | 我是7:00登场 那时他就坐在第一排 |
[16:06] | He was in the front row waiting. | 那时他就坐在第一排 |
[16:07] | Hung around all night. | 而且整晚都待在那附近的 |
[16:10] | Then he waited in the parking lot to say good-bye. | 然后 他就一直 在停车场等着跟我说再见 |
[16:12] | So he was stalking you? | 那他是在跟踪你? |
[16:14] | ( chuckles ): No, nothing like that. | 不 不是那么回事 |
[16:16] | He’s harmless. | 他没有敌意的 |
[16:18] | Like you, sweetie. | 就跟你一样 甜心 |
[17:19] | WILLOWS: Hey, Gil, if you’re swamped, | 嘿 Gil 如果你需要帮忙的话 |
[17:20] | I can always cancel my vacation plans. | 我还是一样可以取消掉我的休假 |
[17:23] | We’ve got it covered. | 当我没听到 |
[17:25] | Good, ’cause I really wasn’t that serious. | 太好了 其实我也就是顺口说说 |
[17:27] | What are you working on? | 你现在在忙什么啊? |
[17:28] | A favor for Brass. | 帮Brass个小忙 |
[17:31] | Oh, the Wallace case. | 噢 Wallace谋杀案 |
[17:33] | Yeah, I wanted on this way back when. | 是啊 那时我想跟这案子 |
[17:35] | But I was the new kid, and my supervisor wouldn’t let me do it. | 不过 我那时还是个新丁 上头不让我跟 |
[17:38] | I probably would | 要是我跟 说不定 |
[17:39] | have solved it, too. | 这案子已经破了 有什么新线索吗? |
[17:40] | Is there a new lead? | 有什么新线索吗? |
[17:42] | I’m not sure yet. | 我也不太肯定 |
[17:43] | I heard Jameson dug 30 holes | 听说 为了找到她的尸体 |
[17:44] | in the desert looking for her body? | Jameson在沙漠挖了30个洞? |
[17:46] | 37 actually. | 事实上是37洞 |
[17:47] | That’s dedication. | 临走前 为你做点贡献 或者该说这是我自己的困惑 |
[17:49] | Or obsession. | 或者该说这是我自己的困惑 |
[17:51] | You know, my sister lived near the Wallaces out in Henderson. | 你知道的 我姐姐家在Henderson 她家跟Wallaces夫妇家离得不远 |
[17:54] | Their fights were legendary. | 他们之间的争斗 就跟故事书里的一样 |
[17:56] | I was at a barbecue one time, | 有一次我到我姐姐那里烧烤 |
[17:57] | I heard them screaming at each other from three blocks away. | 我在三个街区外 都听到了他俩的尖叫声 |
[18:00] | Made me and Eddie seem like amateurs. | 让我跟Eddie都相形见拙 |
[18:02] | Where are you and Lindsay going this year? | 你跟Lindsay今年准备去哪儿? |
[18:04] | Disneyland. With the parents. | 迪士尼乐园 还有我父母也去 |
[18:07] | Quality time with Dad? | 跟父亲共渡欢乐时光? |
[18:09] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[18:10] | And Sam wanted to take us on the Tangiers jet | Sam想让我们坐Tangiers喷气机去的 |
[18:13] | but my mother refused. | 不过我妈妈不同意 她说这样不够传统 |
[18:14] | Said it wasn’t the tradition. | 她说这样不够传统 所以 现在我们要开车过去 |
[18:15] | So now we’re driving. | 所以 现在我们要开车过去 |
[18:16] | Yeah, that’ll be a hell of a road trip. | 是啊 将会是次 让人抓狂的公路之旅 |
[18:19] | Have fun. Say hi to Sam. | 玩得开心点 代我想Sam问好 |
[18:20] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[18:22] | Still working on those prints | 还在对比魔法店里 |
[18:23] | from the occult shop. | 发现的那些指纹 |
[18:24] | Thank you for talking to Ecklie. | 谢谢你帮我跟Ecklie说了 |
[18:26] | He sent me some help. | 他给我派了些帮手来 太好了 我再多给一项任务 |
[18:27] | Good. I have one more for you. | 太好了 我再多给一项任务 |
[18:31] | This is LVPD. | 是洛衫机警察 |
[18:33] | It’s not going to be in the AFIS Criminal database. | AFIS的罪犯数据库里是找不到的 |
[18:35] | I’m going to have to do a manual comparison. | 我得自己来进行手工对比 |
[18:37] | It’s going to take longer. | 时间会要长点 |
[18:38] | Is he a suspect? | 他是嫌疑人? |
[18:41] | He’s a person of interest. | 我的个人爱好而已 |
[19:24] | Hey, Henry, what’s up? | 嘿 Henry 怎么样? |
[19:26] | My job can get a little mundane sometimes… | 有时候工作会有那么一点无味 |
[19:29] | Not today. | 不过今天不会 |
[19:31] | I’ll second that and raise you a stripper. | 我觉得也是 带你去找脱衣舞女吧 |
[19:33] | Okay, sure… | 好的 当然 |
[19:35] | Anyway, the powder on your victim’s nose and lungs | 总之 受害者鼻腔和肺部里的粉末 |
[19:37] | is atropine. | 是阿品脱 |
[19:38] | It’s used to dilate pupils, control bladder problems | 多用来扩张瞳孔或是治疗膀胱问题 |
[19:40] | and it can be fatal in large doses. | 大量使用是会致命的 |
[19:42] | Atropine comes from a plant, right? | 阿品脱也是从某种植物提炼出来的 对吗? |
[19:45] | Belladonna. Also known as deadly nightshade. | Belladonna 又名Deadly Nightshade (颠茄:一种有毒植物) |
[19:46] | Most people don’t know | 大部分人都不知道 |
[19:48] | it grows wild throughout the Southwest. | 这种植物野生生长在整个西南部 |
[19:53] | The psychic had that in her shop. | 灵媒的店里就有 |
[19:55] | Can you tell from the blood work | 你能不能 检测一下死者的血样 |
[19:56] | whether she absorbed enough for it to be lethal? | 看看她是不是 吸食了过量毒品致死? |
[19:58] | Levels were fairly low. | 比例很小 也没有发现其它毒品 |
[20:00] | No other drugs detected. | 也没有发现其它毒品 所以 没有吸食过量 |
[20:01] | So, no. | 所以 没有吸食过量 |
[20:02] | But if she hadn’t been shot, it would have made her sick. | 不过就算她没有中枪的话 药物也会让她很难受的 |
[20:05] | What about hyperthermia? | 那会不会体温过高? |
[20:07] | Definitely. Why? | 肯定会 怎么了? |
[20:08] | The vic’s temperature was elevated. | 死者体温过高 |
[20:10] | Belladonna would help explain it. | 就能解释为什么了 |
[20:13] | Later. | 回见 |
[20:18] | Hey, I’m on a break. I’ll see you in 20. | 嘿 我现在在休息 20分钟后见 |
[20:20] | Vending machine’s on me if you give me your results first. | 如果你先告诉我结果的话 就由我来付帐了 |
[20:23] | No, make it dinner. | 不要 还是请我吃晚餐吧 就我们俩? |
[20:24] | Me and you? | 就我们俩? 我 你 还有我的朋友Julie |
[20:25] | Me, you and my friend Julie. | 我 你 还有我的朋友Julie |
[20:27] | Okay, but I get to sit in the middle. | 好的 但是我要坐在中间 |
[20:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:31] | So the isolated blood drops from behind the register | 收银机后面单独的血滴 |
[20:33] | are not a match to your vic. | 不属于受害者 |
[20:35] | In fact, they are male. | 事实上 是属于男性的 |
[20:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:41] | Can I have the file? | 能把档案给我吗? 晚点 |
[20:42] | Later. | 晚点 |
[20:45] | So, Mandy says that you have a suspect. | 恩 Mandy说你找嫌疑人了 |
[20:47] | The guy have any cuts? | 那小子身上有伤口吗? |
[20:48] | Warrick didn’t find any, | Warrick没有发现 |
[20:50] | and the suspect had an alibi. | 而且嫌疑人有时间证人 |
[20:51] | But I think you just broke the case. | 不过 我想你已经破案了 |
[20:53] | How’d I do that? | 我怎么破案了? |
[20:55] | Well, one of the broken jars at the store | 恩 店里其中一个破掉的瓶子里 |
[20:57] | contained belladonna, which is a poison. | 就装着一种叫Belladonna的毒药 |
[20:58] | The vic only inhaled it, | 死者只是吸入了而已 |
[21:00] | but if the killer had an open wound, | 但如果凶手有伤口的话 |
[21:02] | he not only inhaled it… | 他就不仅是吸入了毒药 |
[21:04] | it went directly into his bloodstream. | 毒药就会直接 进入凶手的血液当中 |
[21:09] | I need to check the hospitals. | 我得去医院查查 |
[21:14] | Got to hand it to you, Sanders– nice call. | 正想要移交给你们 Sanders 来得正是时候 |
[21:16] | They brought the guy in after he ran his car | 那小子开车一头撞进了酒店里 就在拉斯维加斯标志牌后面 |
[21:18] | up onto a median, right behind the Las Vegas sign. | 然后就被送到医院来了 |
[21:20] | That’s like ten blocks from the crime scene. | 离犯罪现场10个街区 |
[21:22] | Yeah. Name’s Damon Mitchell. | 是的 他叫Damon Mitchell |
[21:24] | Showed symptoms of narcotics withdrawal. | 有服用迷幻药的征兆 |
[21:26] | According to the police report, | 根据警方的报告 |
[21:28] | he ran his car off the road up onto the median. | 他的车突然 偏离公路撞进了酒店 |
[21:30] | No damage to the car, no injuries. | 车没有任何损坏 人也没受伤 |
[21:32] | But he’s apparently hyped up on something. | 不过 他显然是受了什么刺激 |
[21:35] | What do you got, Doc? | 有什么发现吗 医生? |
[21:36] | Well, the lab just confirmed his blood is positive | 恩 刚刚证实了 他的血液里含有 |
[21:39] | for atropine. | 阿品脱 |
[21:40] | So I’m starting him on an IV drip | 所以 正在给他 |
[21:42] | of physostigmine. | 静脉注射毒扁豆碱 |
[21:44] | You swab that wound on his hand yet? | 你擦洗了他手上的伤口? |
[21:46] | Right when he came in. | 就他进医院的时候擦洗的 药棉还在吗? |
[21:47] | Swab’s still around? | 药棉还在吗? |
[21:48] | Saved it for you. It’s in the biohazard bag. | 已经帮你装好了 就在那个传染菌收集袋里 |
[21:52] | Mr. Mitchell? | Mitchell先生? |
[21:54] | I’m Detective Vega. | 我是Vega探长 |
[21:57] | ( distorted voice ): Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗? |
[22:01] | Oh… man. | 噢 伙计 |
[22:03] | Your face is melting. | 你的脸在熔化 |
[22:07] | I think I’m going to puke. | 我觉得想吐了 |
[22:09] | Make sure you book him when he gets sober. | 等他清醒了马上通知你 |
[22:14] | JAMESON: I got a psychic who can communicate with the dead. | 我认识一个 可以跟死人交流的灵媒 |
[22:19] | The FBI uses her to locate people. | FBI也请她来找出受害者 |
[22:21] | Your dead wife’s been talking to her. | 你死去的妻子跟她谈过 |
[22:23] | Says her spirit is stuck in Summerlin. | 说她的灵魂留在了Summerlin |
[22:26] | She can’t cross over | 她不能得转世 |
[22:27] | until the bastard who murdered her is caught. | 得一直等到抓住 杀她的那混蛋才能行 |
[22:31] | Psychic says, it’s you. | 灵媒说 那混蛋就是你 |
[22:34] | GRISSOM: Watch this again. | 再倒回去看看 |
[22:38] | JAMESON: Your dead wife’s been talking to her. | 你死去的妻子跟她谈过 |
[22:41] | Says her spirit is stuck in Summerlin. | 说她的灵魂留在了Summerlin |
[22:43] | She can’t cross over until the bastard | 她不能转世 得一直等到抓住 |
[22:45] | who murdered her is caught. | 杀她的那混蛋才行 |
[22:46] | BRASS: Yeah, Packey, said he got a rise out of him. | 是的 Packey 说发现他有些愤怒 |
[22:49] | Right when he mentions Summerlin. | 就是在提到Summerlin的时候 |
[22:51] | So, old Packey has been punching holes | 那么 老Packey这些年 |
[22:53] | in the wrong part of the desert all these years, huh? | 在沙漠上挖洞都挖错地方了 是吗? |
[22:55] | Sir? Yeah? | – 长官? – 怎么? |
[22:57] | You said you wanted the print results as soon as I got them? | 你说指纹对比 一有结果就拿给你? |
[23:00] | Yes. | 是的 我试着比对Wallace的10个指纹 |
[23:01] | I tried to run Wallace’s ten card, | 我试着比对Wallace的10个指纹 |
[23:03] | but the finger rolls were too sloppy. | 但是犯罪现场采集到的指纹太模糊了 |
[23:04] | So I used the latents from the crime scene | 所以 我就将这些 从犯罪现场采集到的模糊指纹 |
[23:07] | against the AFIS civil database, | 放到全国AFIS数据系统中搜索 |
[23:08] | knowing he’d be in there, ’cause he used to be a cop. | 因为他以前是个警察 所以数据库中肯定有他的资料 |
[23:10] | Did you get a hit? | 有没有收获呢? |
[23:11] | Yeah, I got two. Uh, Wallace’s prints were | 是的 找到了两个 恩 Wallace的指纹 |
[23:12] | on the inside of the door handle. | 出现在了门把手上 |
[23:14] | That places him at the scene. | 那就能证明他去过犯罪现场 |
[23:16] | Well, what do you know? | 那么 你知道些什么呢? |
[23:17] | Were the other ones Greg’s? | 其它的指纹是Greg的吗? |
[23:19] | No. They were another cop. | 不 是另一个警察 |
[23:21] | A… retired Detective Patrick Jameson. | 一个已退休的探长 |
[23:23] | Yeah, Packey said he went there to get a reading. | 是的 Packey说他去那儿通灵 |
[23:26] | WEBSTER: Yeah. Found a few on the table, | 是的 有几个指纹是在桌上 |
[23:28] | then there were a few more on the broken jars | 但是 还有几个指纹是在柜台后面 |
[23:30] | that were found behind the counter. | 那些打破的瓶子上找到的 他为什么会在柜台后面? |
[23:31] | Why was he behind the counter? | 他为什么会在柜台后面? |
[23:33] | Come on. Why would Packey want to kill Sedona? | 别这样 Packey为什么会杀Sedona? |
[23:42] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[23:44] | You heard about the strip club? | 你听说了脱衣舞夜总会的事? |
[23:46] | I hear about everything, Greg. | 我听说了所有的一切 Greg |
[23:48] | Then that ear surgery paid off. | 你给耳朵做的那手术 还真是物超所值 |
[23:50] | Our first lead didn’t pan out, but I got a better one. | 第一条线索中断了 不过我又找到了条更好的线索 |
[23:53] | Damon Mitchell crashed his black Chevy | 开着他的黑色Chevy |
[23:55] | into a median only ten blocks from the occult shop, | 撞进了离魔法店 只有10街区的酒店里 |
[23:58] | right around the time the psychic was killed. | 时间正好是灵媒遇害的时候 |
[24:00] | His prints match latents we found at the scene. | 他的指纹也跟现场发现的指纹吻合 |
[24:03] | He was hospitalized | 他正在医院接受治疗 |
[24:04] | for what turned out to be belladonna poisoning. | 因为他Belladonna中毒 |
[24:07] | And get this– | 还有这个 |
[24:09] | He worked the National Finals Rodeo last year. | 他去年参加过全国牛仔竞技大赛 (Redeo:牛仔竞技) |
[24:12] | Slam dunk. I’m meeting Vega at P.D. in 20 minutes. | 完全吻合 我20分钟后 跟Vega在警察局会合 |
[24:15] | We have one more lead to follow up | 我们还有另外一条线索要跟 |
[24:16] | before we call this a slam dunk. | 别高兴得太早了 |
[24:18] | What lead? | 什么线索? |
[24:20] | I don’t think your sixth sense is working | 我认为你的第六感 根本就不如你期望的那么灵验 |
[24:22] | as well as you’d hoped. | 你是在审讯我吗? |
[24:23] | Are you accusing me of something? | 噢 别这样 Packey 你知道这是程序 |
[24:25] | Oh, come on, Packey, you know how this works. | 我只是想了解真相 |
[24:27] | I’m just trying to put the pieces together. | 我去Sedona的店里咨询而已 |
[24:29] | I went to Sedona’s shop for a consultation. | 我给她带去了 我们在机场的车上找到的 |
[24:31] | I brought her Claire Wallace’s sweater, | Claire Wallace的毛衣 |
[24:33] | from the car we found at the airport. | 如你所知 |
[24:35] | And for your information, | 我每次都在证物保管处 |
[24:36] | I signed it in and out of evidence, | – 签名的 – 好的 好的 我还给她看了几张照片 |
[24:38] | per chain of custody. Okay… | |
[24:40] | I also showed her a couple of photos. | 她帮我通灵 我付钱 然后离开 |
[24:42] | She did her thing; I paid her; I left. | 那么你只是出现在了 店后部的小办公室里? |
[24:45] | So you were only in the back of the shop? | 你去过那里 |
[24:47] | You’ve been there. | 你知道如果要去到后面 |
[24:48] | You know you have to walk from the front | 你只能从前面走过去 |
[24:50] | to get to the back. | 好吧 别这样 Jim 你到底想问我什么? |
[24:51] | Now, come on, Jim. You want ask me something? | 别害羞 |
[24:53] | Don’t be shy. | 有人毁了那地方 |
[24:54] | Somebody trashed the place, | 我们在那些 打破的瓶子上找到了你的指纹 |
[24:56] | and we found your prints, on the pieces of broken glass. | |
[24:59] | And you think, what, I did it? | 你觉得是我干的? |
[25:01] | No, but I want to know what your prints are doing | 不 我只是想你的指纹为什么 |
[25:02] | on those glass jars. | 会出现在那些玻璃瓶上 |
[25:05] | She had all these weird powders and fairy dust, | 她有些神秘粉末跟神奇尘土 |
[25:08] | and something called a gris-gris bag. | 另外还有个叫符咒袋的东西 |
[25:11] | Said she had her mojo working. | 说是这样才能让她进行通灵 |
[25:13] | Seemed sketchy. I figured she was dealing. | 看起来象是精神的延伸 我到觉得她是在进行毒品交易 |
[25:16] | Oh… I don’t know, Packey, that’s a stretch. | 噢 我可不知道精神延伸 Packey |
[25:19] | Come on, Jim. You know these hippy-dippy types. | 别这样 Jim 你知道 那些神经兮兮的嬉皮士 |
[25:21] | They love their drugs, so I questioned her. | 他们都吸毒 所以我就质问了她 |
[25:23] | Got a lesson in alchemy. | 结果却听了堂魔法课 |
[25:26] | Have you ever seen a wolf’s heart? | 你有没有见过狼的心脏? |
[25:30] | A dried bat? | 或是晒干了的蝙蝠? |
[25:32] | Well, I held ’em. | 恩 我都碰过 |
[25:34] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗? |
[25:44] | Can I get some more water? | 能再给我点水吗? |
[25:47] | We’re all out. | 都喝完了 |
[25:49] | Mr. Mitchell, are you into psychics? | Mitchell先生 你是在跟我们玩心理战? |
[25:52] | No. I’m not… I’m really thirsty. | 不 我没有 我真的很渴 |
[25:56] | Doctor said push the fluids. | 医生说我得多喝水 |
[25:59] | We know that you went to an occult shop. | 我们知道你去了一间魔法店 |
[26:01] | Yeah, you left your fingerprints | 是的 我们在那儿发现了 |
[26:03] | and your blood at the location. | 你的指纹和血迹 |
[26:04] | And according to this tox report, | 而且根据毒性测试报告 |
[26:06] | you were most likely poisoned at the same place. | 你很可能也是在那儿中毒的 |
[26:11] | Okay. I was there, | 是的 我去过那里 |
[26:14] | but I didn’t kill that little con artist bitch. | 不过 我没有杀那个臭婊子 |
[26:18] | Then why lie about it? | 那你为什么要说谎? |
[26:20] | ‘Cause I didn’t think you’d believe me. | 因为我觉得你们不会相信我的 |
[26:22] | I’m in enough trouble already. | 我现在已经够麻烦的了 |
[26:23] | Give it a shot. | 说说看吧 |
[26:27] | My wife is a junky. | 我妻子是个瘾君子 |
[26:28] | She’s a psychic junky. | 她是个算命的瘾君子 |
[26:30] | She spent our entire savings on consultations, | 她把我们所有的积蓄都用来 搞通灵 扑克占卜 或者是搞其它垃圾了 |
[26:33] | tarot readings and other garbage. | |
[26:35] | Thousands of dollars. | 好几千美金啊 |
[26:37] | I told her she had to quit seeing this woman. | 我告诉过她不要再去找那女人了 |
[26:40] | That was my mistake. | 都是我的错 |
[26:42] | The week after, Sedona starts having these visions | 就在那之后 Sedona开始看到 |
[26:45] | of me cheating. | 我出轨的影象 |
[26:46] | You ever try to defend yourself against a psychic’s vision? | 你们有没有曾经为了 反驳灵媒看到的影象而为自己辩解? |
[26:50] | I bet that pissed you off. | 我敢打赌 你肯定怒火中烧 |
[26:52] | So you got revenge by… | 所以 你就为了报复 |
[26:54] | I went down there to confront the bitch | 我去到那里跟那婊子算帐 |
[26:56] | because she ruined my life. | 因为她毁了我的生活 |
[26:58] | You want to know what she said to me? | 你知道她跟我说什么了吗? |
[27:01] | You want your wife back? | 你想让你妻子回心转意? |
[27:02] | That’s going to cost you $5,000. | 那你就留下5,000美圆 |
[27:05] | What?! Cash. | – 什么?! – 要现金 |
[27:06] | I will look into her future and I’ll tell her | 我会继续帮她算命 告诉她让她回到你身边 |
[27:10] | that she takes you back, | |
[27:12] | and you live happily ever after. | 这之后 你也能快乐的生活了 |
[27:13] | She tried to extort more money from me | 但她骗了我们这么多钱以前 |
[27:15] | after she had already taken it all. | 居然还想勒索我 |
[27:17] | I lost it. | 我当时失去理智了 |
[27:18] | You think this is funn | 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[27:29] | Mr. Mitchell, do you own a gun? | Mitchell先生 你有枪吗? |
[27:31] | No. Look, when I left there, she was alive. | 没有 听着 我离开的时候她还活着 |
[27:35] | What time was that? | 那是几点? |
[27:36] | It was after 9:00, around… closer to 9:30. | 9:00过后 差不多快到9:30的时候 |
[27:40] | Then where’d you go? | 然后 你去哪儿了? 呃 我去了街角的一间买酒的店里 |
[27:41] | Uh… I went around the corner | 呃 我去了街角的一间买酒的店里 |
[27:43] | to the liquor store for some bourbon. | 买了瓶Bourbon酒来喝 |
[27:45] | But before I even opened it, I started to feel whoozy. | 但是 我还没打开 就觉得恶心了 |
[27:49] | You know, then… everything kind of went sideways. | 你们知道的 恩 一切都失控了 |
[27:54] | The cops find the gun | 警方在他的车里有没有 |
[27:55] | or the stolen cash in the vehicle? | 找到枪或是失窃的现金? |
[27:57] | No. Only a full bottle of bourbon. | 没有 只有一瓶没开的Bourbon酒 |
[27:59] | But he could’ve ditched the gun. | 但是他有可能是把枪扔到臭水沟里去了 |
[28:00] | Well, the victim took him for several grand. | 既然 受害者骗了他几千美金 |
[28:02] | He’s not ditching the money. | 那他就不可能把钱丢掉 |
[28:04] | Tight suit, baby. | 西装 领带 宝贝 |
[28:05] | Actually, it’s not. Um, I’ve only gained | 其实不是你想的那样 恩 我只是刚刚去要了 |
[28:07] | a couple of pounds, and I tend to gain… | 几个小钱 我想去 |
[28:10] | No, I mean it, looks good on you. | 不 我的意思是说 你看起来棒极了 |
[28:12] | I see. Well… | 明白了 那么 谢谢你 Warrick |
[28:13] | Thank you, Warrick. | 谢谢你 Warrick |
[28:15] | So, what’s with the ghetto? | 那么 为什么要去要钱呢? |
[28:17] | I was with Conrad and the mayor | 我刚跟Conrad一起到市议会 |
[28:18] | at the city council budget meeting, | 参加了市长的资金预算会议 |
[28:20] | requesting more funds for you slackers. | 为你们这些懒鬼多要几个钱回来 |
[28:21] | So you probably didn’t have any time to get some work done? | 也就是 你可能还 没有时间去完成你的工作? |
[28:24] | Au contraire. Multitasking is my forte. | 相反 同时处理多项任务正是我的强项 |
[28:28] | In fact, I shared your results with the city council. | 事实上 我还把结果跟市议会汇报了一下 |
[28:31] | Fine crime fighting, courtesy of your trace lab. | 杰出的反罪案行动 向你的实验室致敬 |
[28:34] | The gold flecks that you pulled | 你从收银机上扯下来的金屑 |
[28:36] | from the cash register was iron pyrite, | 是黄铁矿 |
[28:38] | commonly known as fool’s gold. | 一般叫做黄铜矿 |
[28:39] | What was it doing in the cash register? | 为什么收银机里会有黄铁矿? |
[28:41] | It’s also known as prosperity dust. | 这也是种幸运尘土 |
[28:43] | It could be for good luck. | 可以给人带来好运的 |
[28:45] | Didn’t work for Sedona Wiley. | Sedona Wiley可没雇你打工 |
[28:54] | Jim Brass. | |
[28:56] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[28:58] | How’s it going, Gordon? | 最近怎么样 Gordon? |
[29:00] | This is Gil Grissom from the crime lab. | 这是犯罪实验室的Gil Grissom |
[29:02] | So, Gordon, where were you the night before last | Gordon 前天晚上 |
[29:05] | between 6:30 and 10:00. | 6:30到10:00你在哪儿? |
[29:07] | Well, I’m working 24-7 for Joslynn Raines | 恩 Joslynn Raines在这儿的时候 我一周7天一天24小时随时待命 |
[29:10] | while she’s in town, | |
[29:12] | so I was here with my crew until 10:00. | 所以 我跟我的人一直待到10:00 |
[29:15] | Raced over to the airport, picked up my brother. | 然后 就赶着去机场接我弟弟 |
[29:18] | Flew in from Florida, landed around 10:30. | 他从Florida飞过来的 飞机是10:30着陆的 |
[29:21] | Brought him back here for the last show. | 随后就带他到这里看了最后一场演出 |
[29:23] | You ever been to the Sixth Sense Occult Shop? | 你有没有到过第六感魔法店? |
[29:27] | What? That’s funny? | 什么? 开玩笑吧? |
[29:29] | Nah, it’s just, I… | 啊 只是 我 |
[29:30] | I thought you were busting my chops | 我想是你的人 |
[29:32] | for your boy, Jameson. | 又抓住我的把柄了 Jameson |
[29:34] | Yeah, I was there, earlier this week. | 是的 这个星期早些时候我去过 |
[29:35] | Joslynn wanted to buy a love potion. | Joslynn想要买点爱情灵药 |
[29:37] | Despite her killer looks, | 别看她凶神恶煞的 |
[29:40] | the young lady is unlucky in the romance department. | 这位年轻女士 在爱情方面可一点都不走运 |
[29:44] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信? |
[29:46] | Let’s go ask her. | 我们去问问她吧 |
[29:47] | Hey, Joslynn | 嘿 Joslynn |
[29:50] | Can you spare a minute for the, uh, boys in blue? | 你能分几分钟时间 给这两个 恩 忧郁的男孩? |
[29:53] | Friends of yours? Sure. Nice to meet you. | 你的朋友? 当然 很高兴见到你们 |
[29:56] | Love your city. | 很喜欢这个城市 |
[29:58] | So you got a pen, or…? | 你们有带笔来 还是? |
[30:03] | Um, Miss Raines, | 恩 Raines小姐 |
[30:05] | were you at the Sixth Sense Occult Shop earlier this week? | 你这个星期早些时候 去过第六感魔法店吗? |
[30:09] | Yeah. Gordie took me. | 是的 Gordie带我去的 |
[30:10] | I got a reading, picked up a few things. | 我去算命了 还买了些东西 |
[30:12] | Uh-huh. Did, uh, did Gordie go inside the shop with you? | 恩 啊 恩 Gordie有没有跟你一起进去? |
[30:18] | Mm-hmm. He goes where I go. | 恩 恩 我去哪儿他就到哪儿 |
[30:23] | I offered to pay to clear his aura, but he wasn’t in to it. | 我出钱让他去治偏头痛 不过他没去 |
[30:26] | It’s good for his soul. | 对他的精神有好处 |
[30:28] | Are we done? | 行了吗? |
[30:30] | You’re going to need to… | 你们得 |
[30:32] | exit out the front. | 离开前台 |
[30:34] | Maybe we can get a warrant | 或者我们可以申请到搜查令 |
[30:35] | and match the glass in Wallace’s shoe | 把Wallace鞋子上的玻璃 |
[30:37] | to the glass we found at the scene, | 跟我们在现场找到的玻璃对比一下 |
[30:39] | and then tie him to the murder. | 这样 他就跑不掉了 |
[30:41] | I don’t know how. Glass breaks all the time. | 我不知道怎么做 因为四处都会有破碎的玻璃 |
[30:43] | It’s not a unique event. | 这一证据不具唯一性 而且 他也承认了他进过店铺 |
[30:44] | Plus, he admits to being in the shop, | 而且 他也承认了他进过店铺 |
[30:46] | which accounts for his prints. | 这样连他留下指纹也能说的过去了 |
[30:47] | You know, maybe Packey was right– | 知道吗 或许Packey是对的 |
[30:49] | maybe Wallace did kill that psychic. | 或许真的是Wallace杀了那个灵媒 |
[30:51] | Well, he’d only kill her if he also killed his wife. | 那么 只可能是他杀了他妻子 只有这个原因才能让他杀了灵媒 |
[30:59] | This is the map I’ve been working off of, | 这是我已排除地点的地图 |
[31:01] | and each of these red stickers | 每个红色的勾 |
[31:03] | represents a hole I dug | 都代表着我根据不同的情报 |
[31:04] | based on different information. | 所挖掘过的地方 |
[31:06] | Now, most were around the house he owned in Sunrise Manor. | 大多数地点都在 他在Sunrise Manor的住所周围 |
[31:09] | These were near his, uh, brother’s place, | 这些是在 恩 他弟弟的房子附近 |
[31:12] | and a few near his sister’s place. | 有几个是在她姐姐住所附近 |
[31:14] | That’s where they grew up, in Henderson. | 都在他们长大的Henderson里 |
[31:15] | So you never looked in Summerlin? | 那么你从来都没有想过Summerlin? |
[31:18] | No reason to. | 没有理由那样做 |
[31:19] | It says here, when Wallace was a cop, | 这上面说Wallace在做警察时 |
[31:21] | he worked the Northwest substation, | 曾经在西北分局干过 |
[31:23] | that includes Summerlin. | Summerlin就在那个辖区之内 |
[31:25] | Yeah, but he hadn’t been on the job that long, | 是的 不过他没在那里干多久 |
[31:27] | and Summerlin is out of his comfort zone | 而且Summerlin不是他会去选的地方 |
[31:29] | and a long way from where they live. | 而且离他们住的地方相当远 |
[31:31] | No, he… he had better options closer to home. | 不 在他 在他家附近有更好的地方 |
[31:34] | So, where would his parameters be? | 那么 他会选择哪种地方呢? |
[31:36] | Well, he’d pick a place where people don’t normally go. | 恩 他会选择一个 平常人们都不会去的地方 |
[31:40] | Wallace worked Northwest | 从1990年1月到1992年8月 |
[31:43] | from January 1990 to August ’92. | Wallace都在西北分局工作 |
[31:46] | He responded to like 20 crime scenes in Summerlin. | 他到Summerlin出过大约20次现场 |
[31:51] | If we just limit it down to the remote location… | 如果我们限定到偏远地区的话 |
[31:55] | Let me look at that. | 让我来看看 |
[31:58] | BROWN: Summerlin’s changed a lot over the last ten years. | Summerlin在过去10年变化很大 |
[32:01] | Yeah, but there’s two… | 是的 不过有两个 |
[32:05] | three, possibilities. | 或者三个可能的地点 |
[32:08] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[32:10] | ( garbled police radio transmissions ) | |
[32:16] | Back in the day, squatters were | 过去 寮屋居民 |
[32:18] | always camping their RVs in this area. | 都把他们的娱乐车开到这里来扎营 |
[32:20] | That’s what brought Wallace up here. | 那就是Wallace来出勤的原因 |
[32:23] | Illegal dumping of human waste on public lands. | 在公共土地上 非法倾倒生活垃圾 |
[32:32] | Grissom! | |
[32:35] | I’ve got something! | 我发现了点什么 |
[32:37] | GRISSOM: Metallic signature. | 探测到金属信号 |
[32:40] | This could be the abandoned septic tank. | 很可能是废弃的化粪池 |
[32:42] | Time to find out. | 是时候了 |
[33:21] | Clear! | 好了 |
[33:56] | Mrs. Wallace, I presume. | 我想 是Wallace夫人 |
[34:10] | Hey, Greg. | 嘿 Greg |
[34:13] | You missed some. | 你漏掉了些东西 |
[34:20] | Well, one more spider bite won’t make a difference. | 恩 再被蜘蛛咬一口也不会怎样 |
[34:23] | But you, being the bug guy, | 不过你 你这种恋虫癖 |
[34:25] | would probably enjoy being bitten. | 被咬上一口应该很享受的 |
[34:45] | SANDERS: Could be a rib. | 应该是根肋骨 |
[34:48] | It’s too small. | 太小了 |
[34:57] | Did the Wallaces have a kid? | Wallaces有孩子吗? |
[34:59] | No. That was part of the marital discord. | 没有 那也是他们婚姻不合的原因之一 |
[35:03] | SANDERS: Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[35:10] | Claire Wallace did have a dog. | Claire Wallace倒是养过只狗 |
[35:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I interviewed her sister. | 是的是的 我问过她姐姐Said Claire |
[35:16] | Said Claire had a little bulldog named, uh… | 有一只小斗牛犬 叫做 |
[35:19] | think it was Sneakers. | 我记得是叫Sneakers 她上哪儿都带着它 |
[35:20] | Took him everywhere with her. | 她上哪儿都带着它 |
[35:22] | What’s this around the neck? | 脖子上的是什么? |
[35:26] | GRISSOM: It’s a wire. | 是条电线 |
[35:27] | JAMESON: Killed the dog. | 用来杀掉了那只狗 |
[35:29] | He had to kill the dog | 他一定得杀了那只狗 |
[35:30] | to make it look like Claire took Sneakers with her. | 看起来就象是Claire带走了Sneakers |
[35:32] | Otherwise, nobody’d believe his story. | 要不 没有人会相信他的 |
[35:34] | SANDERS: No collar or tags down here, | 下面没有项圈或是吊坠 |
[35:36] | but I found this… | 但是我发现了这个 |
[35:39] | whatever it is. | 不管是什么 |
[35:49] | Really thin, high-bridge nose. | 很薄 高鼻梁 |
[35:52] | All indicate Caucasoid. | 说明是个高加索白种人 |
[35:55] | GRISSOM: Any chance at an I.D.? | 能不能确定身份? |
[35:56] | Well, so far, everything’s consistent with Claire Wallace. | 到目前为止都 跟Claire Wallace的情况吻合 |
[35:59] | Unfortunately, because she was in a metal box | 不幸的是 由于她 被丢弃到沙漠的金属盒子里 |
[36:01] | in the desert, DNA’s not likely viable. | 所以 几乎不可能提取到DNA |
[36:04] | I sent samples of the long bones | 无论如何 我已经 将股骨样本送到了Wendy那里 |
[36:05] | to Wendy anyway, but I don’t expect results. | 但是 我并不报太大希望 |
[36:08] | Dental records? | 牙医记录呢? |
[36:10] | ( sighs ): The, uh, killer knocked out | 恩 凶手 |
[36:12] | most of her teeth. | 敲掉了她大多数牙齿 |
[36:13] | Roots are still in the bone. | 就剩下了牙根 |
[36:15] | She was brutalized. | 她太惨了 |
[36:18] | Cause of death? | 死因? |
[36:20] | I noted three separate and distinct fractures: | 我注意到了三处分开的清晰的伤痕 |
[36:23] | one on the right side… | 一处是在右边 |
[36:25] | and two distinct fractures on the left side. | 另外两处是在左边 |
[36:27] | We were able to identify the missing skull fragments, | 我们可以重组缺失的头盖骨 |
[36:31] | but when I tried to fit them back together, I couldn’t. | 但当我想把它们组合起来时 却不行 |
[36:34] | There was deformation of the bones. | 骨头已经变形了 |
[36:38] | Pre or peri-mortem, the human skull has | 如果是死前或是死亡同时造成的伤 由于人类的头骨都是 |
[36:41] | an elastic quality, so when there’s a fracture, | 是有弹性的 出现骨裂的话 |
[36:44] | the pieces will change shape. | 骨头碎片就会变形 |
[36:46] | But post-mortem, | 但是 如果是死后 |
[36:48] | the bone is brittle, and when it’s fractured, | 骨头就会变得易碎 出现断裂的话 |
[36:50] | the pieces retain their shape. | 骨头碎片就不会变形 |
[36:52] | It’s not unlike breaking a vase or a bowl. | 跟破碎的花瓶或是破碎的碗不同 |
[36:54] | The pieces all fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. | 这些碎片可以想七巧板一样完全吻合 |
[36:57] | So based on the fractures to her skull, | 所以根据她的头骨破裂的状况 |
[37:00] | it appears she was struck in the head three separate times, | 她的头部受到过三次重击 |
[37:04] | and since the pieces won’t fit back together, | 再加上 头骨碎片 跟其它头骨不能合在一起 |
[37:07] | blunt force trauma to her skull is your C.O.D. | 死因是钝器重击造成的头骨破裂 |
[37:18] | Did you know that there are | 你知不知道 |
[37:19] | approximately 280 bones in a dog’s body? | 一只狗大约有280块骨头? |
[37:23] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[37:24] | Well, the, uh, forensic vet should be here soon. | 那么 恩 法院兽医马上就到了 |
[37:26] | Hopefully, he’ll be able to determine | 希望他能分辨出 |
[37:28] | whether this is a French bulldog. | 这是不是只法国斗牛犬 |
[37:30] | I’m thinking this dog was an amputee. | 我在想这只狗是被截肢了 |
[37:33] | Based on what? | 依据是? 这个装置 |
[37:34] | This contraption. | 这个装置 |
[37:36] | Looks like the, uh, canine equivalent | 这看起来象是 |
[37:38] | of a wheelchair. | 狗狗用的轮椅 |
[37:39] | My grandmother had a neighbor whose dog was hit by a car. | 我祖母邻居的狗被车撞了 |
[37:43] | The dog lived, but the doctor had to amputate | 狗活了下来 不过被医生截肢 |
[37:45] | the hind legs mid-femur. | 它的后腿只剩下一半 |
[37:49] | This is the hind femur, or what’s left of it. | 这要不是后大腿骨 要不是左腿骨 |
[37:53] | You see how it was cut? | 你能看出是怎样断了的吗? |
[37:58] | You know, if Sneakers here was a handicapped dog, | 要知道 如果Sneakers是只残废狗的话 |
[38:00] | I.D.ing it just became a whole lot easier. | 要确定它的身份就容易多了 |
[38:03] | If we can I.D. the dog, it’d at least give us | 如果我们能确定这只狗的身份 至少我们就有了 |
[38:05] | a compelling argument that the body found was Claire Wallace. | 强有力的证据证明 我们找到的尸体是Claire Wallace |
[38:08] | Yeah, but even with a cause of death of blunt force trauma, | 是的 不过就算是 知道了死因是受钝器重击 |
[38:10] | we still don’t have enough to arrest him. | 我们还是没有足够的证据逮捕他 |
[38:12] | So what, we focus on Sedona Wiley? | 那么 我们还是 回到Sedona Wiley身上吧? |
[38:15] | Well, it’s like a Chinese puzzle. | 看起来象是个中国拼图游戏 |
[38:16] | She knew who Wallace was, but Wallace didn’t know her. | 她知道Wallace 但是Wallace不认识她 |
[38:19] | Greg’s suspect, Damon Mitchell, | Greg找到的嫌疑人Damon Mitchell |
[38:20] | claims that she tried to extort money from him. | 说她想敲诈他 |
[38:23] | So maybe she hit up Wallace, too. | 所以 很可能她在敲诈Wallace |
[38:27] | JOHNSON: 702-555-0122. | |
[38:31] | That’s GW Security. | 是GW保安公司 |
[38:33] | That’s Wallace’s company. | 是Wallace的公司 |
[38:34] | She called that number three times | 过去两周 |
[38:35] | in the last week or so. | 她打过三次 |
[38:37] | She was reaching out to him. | 她已经向他下手了 |
[38:39] | She called him again four days before she was murdered. | 在她遇害前四天 她还打过一次电话给他 |
[38:41] | Upping the ante, maybe. | 很可能是要更多的钱 |
[38:48] | WILEY: Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:51] | GRISSOM: Maybe Wallace went there to intimidate Sedona. | Wallace去胁迫Sedona |
[38:54] | BRASS: So she was shaking him down | 他去店铺里想让她清醒清醒 |
[38:56] | when he went in the store to shake her up. | 而她却让他彻底抓狂了 |
[38:58] | You know, Wallace said | 要知道 Wallace说过 |
[38:59] | it was the singer’s idea to go in there, not his. | 是那个歌星要去的 而不是他自己 |
[39:01] | Yeah, he also said he didn’t murder his wife. | 是的 他也说过 他没有谋杀他妻子 |
[39:04] | You know, the girls said something curious– | 要知道 发现尸体的那两个女孩说过 |
[39:06] | the two that found the body. | 有些事情很奇怪 |
[39:08] | I didn’t think it was important at the time. | 那时候我并不觉得很重要 |
[39:10] | When they left the store, a car almost ran them down. | 当她们离开魔法店的时候 有辆车差点撞到她们 |
[39:16] | Jerk! | 变态 |
[39:19] | So, your hand made contact with the hood of the car? | 那么 你的手碰到了车的引擎盖? |
[39:22] | You bet it did. I was born in Manhattan. | 你肯定 我可是Manhattan人 |
[39:24] | Well, I’m going to need an impression | 那么 我需要你的掌印 |
[39:25] | of your palm and your fingerprints. | 以及你的指纹 |
[39:27] | If it helps nail the guy, sure. | 如果可以帮忙抓到那家伙 没问题 |
[39:29] | BRASS: Do you remember anything about the vehicle? | 关于那辆车 你们还记得什么吗? |
[39:31] | Was it a car, a truck, SUV? | 是小车 卡车 还是SUV? |
[39:34] | I think it was a car. | 我觉得是辆小车 |
[39:36] | What color was it? | 什么颜色? |
[39:37] | It was red. | 红色 |
[39:39] | Stuck in my head after what the psychic said. | 就在灵媒说完那些话后 那车就朝我撞来 |
[39:41] | Blood red. | 血红色 |
[40:08] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[40:14] | WALLACE: You dragged me out of the show for this? | 你们把我从演出现场带走就为了这个? |
[40:16] | You’re dusting my car? | 你们在打扫我的车? |
[40:20] | You sad old man. | 真是个可悲的老男人 |
[40:23] | Is this all you have to live for? | 你就靠这个过活? |
[40:27] | Palm prints on the hood of the car | 在车引擎盖上掌印 |
[40:28] | appears to be a solid match | 看来跟Anna Leah的 |
[40:29] | to Anna Leah. | 掌印完全吻合 那是谁? |
[40:30] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[40:32] | She’s a good witness who places your car | 她是我们的目击证人 可以证明你在案发当天晚上 在魔法店外出现过的目击证人 |
[40:33] | outside the shop on the night of the murder. | |
[40:35] | Maybe I was in the neighborhood. | 我可能是在那附近出现过 |
[40:38] | It’s not a crime to drive | 不过开车在拉斯维加斯兜风 |
[40:40] | around Vegas. | 可不算犯罪 我只出过那店铺一次 |
[40:41] | I was only in that shop once, | 我只出过那店铺一次 |
[40:44] | and I got my own witness. | 而且我也有时间证人 |
[40:45] | You got nothing. | 你什么都没有 |
[40:49] | Our warrant also includes your shoes. | 搜查令的范围也包括了你的鞋子 |
[40:52] | You like ’em? They’re new. | 你喜欢? 是新鞋子 |
[40:54] | Threw the old ones away. | 把旧的丢掉了 |
[40:57] | May I take a look at your wallet, please? | 我能看看你的钱包吗? |
[41:00] | What for? | 为什么? 因为我有搜查令 |
[41:01] | Because I can. | 因为我有搜查令 |
[41:17] | You didn’t make a purchase at that shop, did you? | 你没在那间店买过东西 对吧? |
[41:20] | Already told you that. | 已经告诉过你了 |
[41:23] | Gold flecks… | 黄铁矿 跟我们 在Sedona Wiley店里的收银机上 |
[41:24] | similar to the substance we found | 跟我们 在Sedona Wiley店里的收银机上 |
[41:26] | in Sedona Wiley’s cash register. | 发现的黄铁矿很相似 |
[41:37] | You took the money to make it look like a robbery. | 你拿走了钱是想 让这看起来象是宗抢劫案 |
[41:40] | JAMESON: We got him. | 我们逮到他了 |
[41:42] | BRASS: You know, Packey, you’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 你知道吗 Packey 你等这天等得太久了 |
[41:44] | Why don’t you take him down? | 为什么不来亲手逮捕他呢? |
[41:48] | I couldn’t get you for the murder of your wife, | 我没法以你谋杀你妻子的罪名逮捕你 |
[41:51] | but you are now under arrest | 但是 现在 你还是由于谋杀Sedona Wiley |
[41:52] | for the murder of Sedona Wiley. | 被捕了 |
[42:01] | You have to admit, it’s, uh, pretty eerie– | 你不得不承认 这很怪异 |
[42:04] | Sedona’s visions of her own death. | Sedona能预视到她自己的死 |
[42:06] | Yeah. Maybe you should ask Nana Olaf | 是的 或许你应该问问Nana Olaf |
[42:10] | to contact her, see how she’s doing. | 看看她干得怎么样了 |
[42:13] | Yeah, I know you’re a cynic. | 是的 我知道你很愤世嫉俗 |
[42:16] | I just think that you can have beliefs | 我只是觉得 有点信仰 |
[42:19] | and still be a scientist. | 你也还是个科学家 |
[42:22] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[42:23] | The problems arise when people mistake | 当人们将自己的信仰误认为科学的时候 |
[42:26] | their beliefs for the science. | 问题就来了 |
[42:29] | I’ve been reading her notebooks. | 我已经读过了她的笔记 |
[42:35] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[42:43] | “She is in Summerland… | 她在Summerland |
[42:48] | “but there is chaos and darkness surrounding her. | 但是她周围杂乱不堪 一片黑暗 |
[42:51] | She is in Summerland, but she can’t cross over yet.” | 她在Summerland 但她还不能转世 |
[42:57] | Sedona said Claire Wallace was “in Summerland,” | Sedona说过 Claire Wallace在Summerland |
[43:00] | not buried in Summerlin. | 但没说她埋在Summerlin |
[43:03] | What’s Summerland? | 什么是Summerland? |
[43:05] | Pagans believe it’s a mystical place | 异教徒相信那是个神秘的地方 |
[43:07] | where souls go to rest before they reincarnate. | 在转世之前灵魂可以在那里休息 |
[43:11] | So Jameson heard Summerlin… | 而 Jameson听成了Summerlin |
[43:13] | Because he was desperate to solve the case. | 因为他太想破案了 |
[43:16] | Then when Wallace heard Summerlin… | 而当Wallace听到Summerlin |
[43:18] | he assumed Sedona was the real deal. | 他就觉得Sedona是真的知道 |
[43:22] | The power of suggestion. | 暗示的力量 |