时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Vic’s name’s Christina Hollis. | 受害者名叫Christina Hollis |
[01:48] | She’s a sales agent for the building. | 是这栋楼的销售代理 |
[01:50] | Neighbor said she just came running out of her unit, | 邻居说见她从屋里跑出来 |
[01:53] | delirious and hysterical. | 神志不清而且有些不大正常 |
[01:55] | Sexual assault? | 性侵犯 |
[01:56] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[01:57] | I’m gonna go with her to the hospital, | 我陪她去医院 |
[01:58] | see if I can get a statement. | 看她能不能陈述一下事情经过 |
[02:05] | Video cameras. | 摄像头 |
[02:06] | That’s good for us. | 这下咱们可好了 |
[02:08] | Vic probably thought it was good for her,too. | 受害者也原以为能对她自己好呢 |
[02:11] | Excuse me,hi,can you identify yourself for the camera,please? | 你好 嗨 可不可以对着镜头表明一下身份 |
[02:13] | Just look right in the lens. | 只要正对着镜头就行 |
[02:14] | What is this? | 什么东西 |
[02:15] | It’s a reality crime show. | 是犯罪纪实秀 |
[02:17] | We’re following you for this investigation. | 将跟踪你们进行此次调查 |
[02:18] | Sheriff promised full cooperation. | 警长已经同意全面合作 |
[02:20] | We got that memo. They’re hard crime. | 我们知道了 这是hard crime节目 |
[02:22] | That’s us– | 正是我们 |
[02:23] | we’re the guys who put the folks | 我们就是把你们这些天天看显微镜的人 放到”显微镜”下 |
[02:24] | who look in the microscopes under the microscopes. | |
[02:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:29] | You see,it’s good P.R. For the department. | 这就是跟局里的公关做得好 |
[02:31] | Try not to bust their chops,okay? | 就别把他们放心上了 |
[02:33] | You ever see the show? | 你看过这个节目 |
[02:33] | It’s got a lot of forensics. | 有很多法事节目 |
[02:35] | There’s too many forensics shows on tv. | 电视上都是那样的节目 |
[02:41] | The door knob,the frame, the strike plate are all clean. | 门把手 门框 挡板都没问题 |
[02:44] | No sign of a forced entry. | 没有强入迹象 |
[02:45] | So she might have known her assailant. | 那她有可能认识袭击者 |
[02:47] | Either that or he talked his way in. | 或者是他巧言骗开的门 |
[02:52] | Hey,hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[02:53] | Stay behind the crime tape. | 站在警戒线外 |
[02:57] | Don’t cut. | 不要切 |
[02:58] | Don’t get out of that! | 录得上吗 |
[03:17] | Mr. Grissom,can you please describe what you’re seeing? | Grissom先生 能不能描述一下你所看到的 |
[03:21] | A long night. | 漫漫长夜 |
[03:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:04] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这 |
[04:08] | Miss Hollis,you’ve been assaulted. | Hollis小姐 你被人侵犯了 |
[04:14] | Who…?I… | 谁 我 |
[04:17] | You don’t know who did this? | 你不知道是谁做的吗 |
[04:21] | What was the last thing you remember? | 那么你记得些什么 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:38] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:42] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:48] | Okay,this isn’t right. | 哦 这样不对 |
[04:50] | Why isn’t this right? Why don’t I look right? | 为什么这样 我为什么这样 |
[04:53] | -Christina,it’s okay. -No,it’s not okay. | -Christina 不要紧 -不 这怎么能不要紧 |
[04:55] | It’s not okay. | 这很要紧 |
[05:00] | Why don’t I look right? I don’t underst… | 为什么我这样 我不明 |
[05:03] | Why are they st… why are they staring at me? | 为什么他们他们盯着我 |
[05:06] | Stop looking at me! | 不要看我 |
[05:09] | Nurse,get in here! | 护士 进来一下 |
[05:10] | -It’s okay.It’s okay. -Don’t stare at me… | -没事的 没事的 -不要盯着我看 |
[05:14] | I did a wet mount from a vaginal swab | 进行了阴道擦拭检测 |
[05:16] | and got 4-plus motile sperm present. | 和一项4+精子活力测试 |
[05:18] | So she was raped within the last few hours. | 她在近几小时内的确是被强奸过 |
[05:20] | No condom means he’s not in the system | 没带套说明他的资料系统里没有 |
[05:23] | or he doesn’t care if he gets caught. | 或者他不担心自己被捕 |
[05:24] | Guys like this, they keep doing it. | 这样的人 还会再做 |
[05:26] | Excuse me,detective. Can I ask you a question? | 打扰一下 警官 能问你个问题吗 |
[05:28] | Detective. | 警官 |
[05:30] | You try something like that again and you’re gone. | 你们如果再那样的话 就离开这里 |
[05:31] | I don’t a give a damn what the sheriff says. | 我才不管警长说什么 |
[05:33] | We never put anyone on screen without a signed release. | 没有个人签字同意 我们是不会播出去的 |
[05:35] | You invaded her privacy at her most vulnerable moment. | 你们在她最脆弱的时候侵犯了她的隐私 |
[05:38] | I am trying to give the crime a face. | 我们是想呈现真实的犯罪 |
[05:40] | Yeah,well,we’re going to lose an hour | 好吧 我们就得再花一小时 |
[05:42] | waiting for her to calm down. | 等她冷静一来 |
[05:43] | That’s on you. | 只能怪你们 |
[05:45] | I apologize. It won’t happen again. | 我道歉 下不为例 |
[05:47] | Look,can I just ask you what you’ve got there? | 那我能不能问一下 你拿到的是什么 |
[05:48] | It’s a sexual assault evidence kit and blood sample. | 是性侵犯证据及血液样本 |
[05:52] | I’ve seen date rape victims in similar dissociative states. | 她这种游离状态与约会迷奸受害者相似 |
[05:55] | We’re going to run a tox screen, see if she was drugged. | 要进行毒化检验 看她是不是被下了药 |
[05:58] | -You were a csi,right? -Yeah. | -你以前是CSI组员 对吧 -是的 |
[06:00] | And now you’re a detective. | 那现在是一名探员 |
[06:01] | So which side of the fence do you prefer? | 那你更喜欢哪一边呢 |
[06:04] | It’s the same side. | 是同一条战线 |
[06:48] | Candles burned down. | 蜡烛烧化了 |
[06:50] | A bouquet in the trash. | 垃圾桶里有束花 |
[06:54] | Flowers and candles sure seems like a date. | 花和蜡烛 很像是个约会 |
[06:59] | Some date. | 好个约会 |
[07:11] | there’s a void in the wax. | 蜡油中有空隙 |
[07:30] | Some kind of white flaky substance. | 一些白色片状物 |
[07:46] | This looks like blood,but… | 看上去像血 但 |
[07:56] | I think it’s nail polish. | 我估计是指甲油 |
[08:11] | Hey,how’s it going? | 嘿 修得如何了 |
[08:15] | According to your supervisor, | 听你上司说 |
[08:16] | you were doing maintenance work on the 11th floor at 5:00 A.M. | 早上5点什么你在11层修东西 |
[08:20] | What were you fixing at 5:00 in the morning? | 早上5点 你修什么 |
[08:22] | I was just clocking a little overtime. | 我只是加了点儿班 |
[08:27] | Management said they wanted | 管理处要求3 7 11层再多刷一遍漆 |
[08:28] | a few extra coats of paint on three,seven and 11. | |
[08:31] | Got to keep everything nice a nd pretty for the tenants. | 要让住户感到一切都漂漂亮亮 |
[08:34] | You know,the security guy didn’t see you on his camera. | 那保安没在摄像头上看到你 |
[08:36] | Why is that? | 怎么会 |
[08:37] | Yeah,well,that guy doesn’t see much. | 那人可能不怎么看监视器 |
[08:39] | Service elevator’s out. | 员工电梯坏了 |
[08:41] | We have to use the stairs. | 我们必须走楼梯 |
[08:42] | God forbid the tenants ever have to look at one of us. | 但愿别让住户碰到我们 |
[08:45] | You got a master key to all the apartments? | 你有没有全部房间的通用钥匙 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[08:49] | But we only go in if a tenant specifically | 但是只有住户明确要求 |
[08:51] | asks us to fix something. | 我们才会进屋维修的 |
[08:54] | You ever fix anything for Christina Hollis? | 帮Christina Hollis修过吗 |
[08:56] | No.Never. | 没 从没有 |
[09:09] | You’re running a little low on duct tape,my man. | 看来你胶带有点不够了 小伙子 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:12] | It’s holding up half the building. | 这幢楼一半都靠它呢 |
[09:25] | Two pieces of duct tape, | 两卷胶带 |
[09:27] | both have been swabbed for dna and fingerprinted. | 全都要检测DNA和指纹 |
[09:29] | Grissom wants you to compare adhesives. | Grissom想让你对比一下胶着面 |
[09:31] | He’s looking for a match. | 想看看是否为同一块 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:34] | That’ll take a laser ablation test. | 那就进行激光切割测试 |
[09:36] | That’s good. | 那个很好 |
[09:38] | Why’s that good? | 为什么好 |
[09:39] | Well,laser ablation is both visual and dramatic. | 激光切割既直观又生动 |
[09:44] | Are you looking for the video crew right now? | 你开始考虑视频组了 |
[09:48] | I would think that they would be looking for me. | 还指望他们考虑我呢 |
[09:50] | Relax,man,the show’s only an hour long. | 放松 老兄 这节目才1小时长 |
[09:52] | Laser ablation takes,like,six. | 激光切割要用6小时呢 |
[09:55] | Yeah,but when they cut it together, | 等他们剪切一下 |
[09:57] | it’ll only take 30 seconds. | 只用30秒就够了 |
[10:40] | Ran laser ablation on the duct tape samples. | 胶带做了激光切割测试 |
[10:43] | Not a match. | 不是同一个 |
[10:45] | So she wasn’t tied up with the maintenance man’s tape. | 那么她并不是用修理工那卷胶带绑起来的 |
[10:47] | What about the rest of the trace? | 其它证据呢 |
[10:49] | White powder was primarily biological, | 白色粉末主要是生物分子 |
[10:51] | so I kicked it back to dna. | 所以我交给DNA组了 |
[10:53] | It did contain some glassy particles. | 确实有些玻璃质微粒 |
[10:55] | Might be industrial diamonds. | 可能是工业用钻石 |
[10:57] | And the yellow reflective flakes? | 那黄色反光小薄片呢 |
[10:58] | My next priority. | 我接下来的要务 |
[11:03] | that’s a waste of film. | 真是浪费胶片 |
[11:04] | The victim came out of her apartment around 5:00 A.M., | 受害者在早上大约5点钟出来的 |
[11:06] | So I’ve been working my way back from then. | 所以我从那以前开始查起 |
[11:09] | In the previous seven hours, | 在那以前7小时以内 |
[11:11] | 37 people came and went from the 11th floor, | 有37个人在11层上 下电梯 |
[11:13] | 21 of them male. | 21个为男性 |
[11:15] | So the assailant could be any one of them… | 那么袭击者可能是其中之一 |
[11:18] | assuming that our guy didn’t take the stairs | 假设他没走楼梯的话 |
[11:20] | which,of course,aren’t monitored. | 当然 楼梯是没监视器的 |
[11:21] | Okay,now,here: | 好的 这里 |
[11:24] | This guy got off on the vic’s floor at 10:32 P.M. | 这个人晚上10:32来到11层 |
[11:27] | There’s no footage of him coming back down. | 没有他坐电梯下去的镜头 |
[11:29] | And check this out. | 看这个 |
[11:37] | He brought flowers.How romantic. | 带花来的 多浪漫 |
[11:40] | But I don’t think this was a first date. | 我觉得这不是第一次约会 |
[11:53] | guy had his own key. | 这人有钥匙 |
[11:55] | So he could’ve been with the victim the whole night. | 那他有可能整晚和受害者在一起 |
[11:59] | Pull the best image of his face you can, | 调出来他脸部的最好图像 |
[12:01] | -and get a printout to brass. -I’m on it | -印出来发给Brass -好的 |
[12:03] | Ms.Willows,hold on a second. | Willows女士 稍等一下 |
[12:05] | All you have is a guy’s face. | 你们掌握的只是他的脸 |
[12:07] | How do you figure out who he is? | 怎么会知道他是谁 |
[12:10] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[12:22] | so what have you found so far? | 你们目前掌握情况如何 |
[12:24] | I lifted two identifiable prints off the bouquet wrapper. | 在包装纸上采集到两个指纹 |
[12:28] | How do you know they belong to the suspect? | 怎么知道是嫌疑犯的 |
[12:31] | We don’t, | 并不知道 |
[12:32] | but one matched a print found on the duct tape, | 其中一个与胶带上的吻合 |
[12:36] | right here, | 看这里 |
[12:38] | used to tape up the victim. | 用来绑住受害者的 |
[12:40] | Unfortunately,that print’s not in our database. | 不走运的是 指纹在数据库查不到 |
[12:43] | So your suspect doesn’t have a record? | 就是说 嫌疑犯没有犯罪记录 |
[12:47] | Apparently not,no. | 当然 没有 |
[12:49] | Well,how do you find a guy who’s not in the system? | 那么如何找到一个系统里没有记录的人 |
[12:53] | you just got to get creative, you know? | 要有联想能力 |
[12:55] | I mean,the flowers… | 我是说 这些花 |
[12:58] | came from a small shop off-strip. | 是街上一家小店的 |
[13:02] | Took the suspect’s image to the clerk,showed it to him. | 把嫌疑犯的图像拿给店员看 |
[13:06] | He gave me a credit card receipt. | 他提供了一张信用卡收据 |
[13:08] | From that receipt,I got a name. | 从收据上得到名字 |
[13:10] | That name gave me a driver’s license. | 名字查到驾照 |
[13:13] | Dwight reynolds. | |
[13:15] | Police are bringing him in now. | 马上警察会把他带来 |
[13:18] | -Great,okay. -Clear and concise,thank you. | -非常好 -简洁明了 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Thanks.Yeah,well, | 谢谢 呃 |
[13:22] | we have to do it in court all the time. | 从来在法庭上 我们也得这样 |
[13:24] | If you can’t explain it to a jury, | 如果不能向陪审团解释清楚 |
[13:25] | then the bad guy usually walks, | 坏人就会逍遥法外 |
[13:27] | and we don’t like it when the bad guy walks. | 那是我们不愿见到的 |
[13:30] | Unit picked him up at the double down. | 在Double镇 找到他 |
[13:31] | He was plastered. | 他醉醺醺的 |
[13:33] | -What’d he blow? -One nine. | -酒精含量 |
[13:36] | That’s almost enough to wash away your sins. | 够洗刷你的罪恶的了 |
[13:38] | Well,we’re going to have wait until he sobers up. | 我们等他清醒过来 |
[13:40] | No,no,let’s not wait, let’s move on this. | 不 不 不用等 就这样来吧 |
[13:42] | I think we got a chance. | 我认为这样更好审 |
[13:44] | Look,why don’t you come in there with me? | 不如你跟我一起进去 |
[13:47] | Maybe pop a few buttons? | 再解开几个扣子 |
[13:49] | no,seriously. | 开玩笑吧 |
[13:51] | See how he reacts. | 看看他的反应 |
[13:54] | If he tries too hard not to look, | 如果他尽量克制不去看 |
[13:55] | it could be a guilty conscience? | 有可能是良心发现 |
[13:57] | Yeah,maybe,something like that. | 有可能 可能会那样 |
[13:59] | If he is the guy, and we interview him now, | 如果真是他 现在我们去问话 |
[14:02] | anything he says could be thrown out of court. | 那他所说的 到时候法庭上都不能算 |
[14:05] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试的 |
[14:06] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[14:11] | Let’s go. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | How’s it going? | 感觉如何 |
[14:24] | Did you know a christina hollis? | 认识一个叫Christina Hollis的吧 |
[14:26] | Yeah,we used to date. | 是的 以前在一起 |
[14:29] | You seen her recently? | 最近见过她吗 |
[14:31] | No. | 没 |
[14:32] | Then how come we found your prints on some flowers at her place? | 那怎么在她家 发现一些有你指纹的花呢 |
[14:36] | I dropped some flowers off… | 我是拿过去些花 |
[14:38] | but I didn’t see her when I did. | 但我过去时候 没见到她 |
[14:39] | -You had a key? -Yeah. | -你有钥匙 -是的 |
[14:42] | She likes me to come over sometimes,you know? | 她希望我时不时会过去 |
[14:45] | Help her move stuff. | 帮她搬搬东西 |
[14:56] | Oh,come on,what really happened? | 算了 说吧 到底发生什么了 |
[14:58] | You went over to move some stuff, | 你去帮她搬东西 |
[15:00] | and she wasn’t in the mood, is that it? | 她没有情绪理你 是不是 |
[15:03] | I told you–I didn’t see her. | 我告诉你们了 我没见到她 |
[15:21] | she was playing barry white. | 她在放Barry White的歌 |
[15:24] | Everybody knows what that means. | 人人都知道那是什么意思 |
[15:27] | -I guess it wasn’t my night. -You’re lying! | -我想 昨晚可能不属于我 -撒谎 |
[15:30] | We found the flowers inside her apartment,in the trash, | 花是在她房间的垃圾桶里找到的 |
[15:33] | and you didn’t use the elevator to leave. | 而且你没有坐电梯出去 |
[15:36] | I was pissed. | 我气坏了 |
[15:38] | I tried to walk it off. | 想走走 消消气 |
[15:39] | I figured 11 flights down, | 我想下个11层 |
[15:41] | it’s better than a cold shower. | 总比冲个凉水澡强 |
[15:44] | Christina hollis was tied up | Christina Hollis昨天晚上在她房间里 |
[15:46] | and brutally assaulted in her apartment last night. | 被绑起来 很残忍地被侵犯了 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | And you were there. | 你当时也在 |
[15:51] | -Is she…? -She’s alive and talking. | -她 -她还活着 会告诉我们的 |
[15:54] | Last night? | 昨天晚上 |
[15:56] | The guy who with her was… | 和她在一起的人是 |
[15:59] | was doing that to her? | 对她做了那些 |
[16:07] | I could’ve stopped it. | 我本可以阻止的 |
[16:12] | So the powder that you found on the bedroom floor | 卧室地板上发现的粉末 |
[16:14] | was actually keratinized skin cells. | 实际上是角质化的皮肤细胞 |
[16:16] | They belong to the vic, | 属于受害者 |
[16:17] | and morphology suggests that they’re probably from her cuticles. | 结构上看 属于她的表皮组织 |
[16:19] | Cuticles? | 表皮 |
[16:21] | Nail polish,diamond particles… | 指甲油 金刚石颗粒 |
[16:24] | maybe she was giving herself a mani and pedi before the assault. | 可能被侵犯前 她自己在做美甲 |
[16:27] | I don’t know about you, | 别人我不清楚 |
[16:28] | but if I could afford to live in an apartment like that, | 如果我住得起那样的公寓 |
[16:30] | I’d be in a spa every week. | 我肯定每周都去做SPA的 |
[16:31] | Yeah,I hear you there. Thank you. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Wendy ran the semen, no hits in codis. | Wendy验过精液 CODIS里查不到 |
[16:39] | Yeah,the,ex-boyfriend didn’t match any of the prints | 那个前男友指纹也与胶带上的不符 |
[16:43] | on the duct tape,either. | |
[16:44] | Sae found oral,vaginal and anal smears positive for semen. | Sae在口中 阴道中 及肛部都发现精液 |
[16:48] | Degraded and intact sperm suggests multiple deposits. | 精液过稀 但是精子完整 应为多次射精 |
[16:52] | Which means that he probably raped her on and off, | 他很可能 有间断的一次次侵犯了她 |
[16:55] | for a long time. | 折磨她很久 |
[16:56] | Yeah,well,tox came back–lorazepam in the vic’s blood. | 毒化检验结果 受害者血液中含有Lorazepam |
[17:01] | I didn’t find any prescription bottles in her apartment. | 她屋里我没看到处方药的药瓶 |
[17:03] | No,nor did I. | 我也没 |
[17:05] | Lorazepam is a hypnotic sedative, | Lorazepam是催眠类的镇静剂 |
[17:07] | and I know in high doses, it causes acute amnesia. | 大量服用会引起短时失忆 |
[17:09] | Maybe that’s what he was counting on to cover his tracks. | 他也许指望这样 就可以不被发现 |
[17:12] | Well,it usually takes an hour for a drug like that to kick in. | 那种药起码要1个小时才可以起效 |
[17:15] | How did he subdue her in the meantime? | 那他同时是如何引诱她的呢 |
[17:18] | Low-profile entry, sedatives,duct tape– | 低调的混入 镇静剂 胶带 |
[17:21] | I mean,if he’s not a serial, he will be soon. | 就算他不是惯犯 也离那不远了 |
[17:33] | Hey,there,gorgeous. | 嗨 帅哥 |
[17:36] | I’m going to be running with the trace | 我正打算处理受害人屋里发现的证据 |
[17:37] | from the victim’s apartment. | |
[17:39] | Would you mind bringing me up to speed? | 可不可以帮我介绍一下进展 |
[17:41] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[17:43] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[17:46] | Did you page us? | 你叫我们过来 |
[17:48] | no. | 没啊 |
[17:51] | According to the gas chromatograph mass spectrometer, | 根据气象色谱仪进行分光处理 |
[17:55] | the glossy red drop you found on the footboard was… | 脚板上的红色光滑滴物为指甲油 |
[17:59] | nail polish. | |
[18:00] | Well,that’s not unusual in a woman’s apartment. | 一个女人屋有这个 也很正常 |
[18:03] | What is far more intriguing is the reflective yellow flakes. | 有意思的是 那块黄色反光小薄片 |
[18:07] | Follow me to the fourier transform infrared microscope. | 带我来到傅里叶变换红外显微镜 |
[18:11] | -Hodges,what’s wrong with you? -Nothing. | -Hodges 你怎么回事 -没什么 |
[18:15] | Guys… stay with the girl. | 跟着这个女的 |
[18:20] | As you can see,the flakes are | 你看到 薄片是荧光反光 |
[18:23] | fluorescent reflective lenses bonded to an aramid backing | 通过一个特殊的聚合层 |
[18:27] | by a special polymer layer. | 附在尼龙纤维上 |
[18:29] | And it’s used exclusively in the reflective trim of firemen’s turnouts. | 只用于消防员制服反光带 |
[18:35] | You’re telling me there was a firefighter in the victim’s bedroom. | 你是说 受害者屋里进过一个消防队员 |
[18:43] | thanks.Thanks,hodges. | 谢谢 多谢 Hodges |
[18:46] | Anytime. | 随时恭候 |
[18:54] | Yeah,all right,okay,let ’em roll. | 好的 让他们录吧 |
[18:57] | -But you’re buyingthe lobster. -Yeah,right. | -还得你请客吃龙虾 -好的 |
[19:00] | See,one of the guys gets on tv, | 如果有人上电视了 |
[19:02] | that guy has to buy lobster for the whole company,you know? | 那人就得请大家吃龙虾 知道这说法吗 |
[19:05] | These guys eat well– | 这些人吃得可好了 |
[19:06] | lobster thermidor!Check it out. | 天天龙虾大餐 |
[19:09] | So,according to dispatch, you responded to an alarm | 根据调度中心记录 你们接到一个报警 |
[19:13] | at the omni condos last night? | 昨晚 OMNI公寓的 |
[19:15] | Yeah,at 6:58 P.M. | 是的 晚上6:58 |
[19:17] | We were on scene in about four minutes. | 我们大约4分钟赶到现场的 |
[19:19] | Three smoke bombs on three different floors, | 3个烟雾弹在不同3层 |
[19:21] | three pains in my ass. | 我忙3个地方 |
[19:22] | There’s no major damage, just paint and wallpaper. | 没什么大事 就是涂料和墙纸 |
[19:24] | We were there about a half hour. | 在那大约忙了半小时 |
[19:26] | What’d the arson guys find? | 那查纵火的 查到什么没 |
[19:27] | They didn’t find much. | 没发现什么 |
[19:29] | The smoke bombs were made out of soda cans. | 是罐头瓶做的烟雾弹 |
[19:31] | Kids,internet,you do the math. | 小孩子 互联网 你也猜得到啦 |
[19:34] | It’s all in your lab. | 都在你们实验室 |
[19:35] | Really? What for? | 是吗 为什么 |
[19:37] | A couple guys from the day shift were gonna | 一些上白班的要拿去 |
[19:39] | compare ’em to those bombs we found a couple of weeks ago. | 和几周前的另一些做比较 |
[19:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[19:43] | Apartment building over on paradise. | 在Paradise那一栋公寓楼 |
[19:45] | Smoke bombs started a fire, one woman died. | 烟雾弹引起火灾 死了一个女的 |
[19:47] | We still don’t have a suspect in that. | 还没找到嫌疑犯 |
[19:50] | Were you on the scene? | 你见过现场吗 |
[19:51] | I saw it after. | 后来见过 |
[19:52] | Smoke bomb was too close to the wall,the whole place… | 烟雾弹离墙太近 那整个 |
[20:02] | which of your guys were up on the 11th floor at the omni? | 昨天OMNI 11层是你们哪个人上去的 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:06] | I’d have to ask around.Why? | 我得问问 为什么 |
[20:07] | A woman was raped last night. | 昨晚有个女的被强奸了 |
[20:11] | -You think one of my guys did it? -I’m not saying that, | -是认为是我们人干的 -我没那么说 |
[20:14] | but we found some evidence that a fireman was near her bed. | 但找到些证据 消防员到过她床边上 |
[20:16] | You came here | 你上这来 就是在摄像机前 指责我们 |
[20:18] | to accuse my guys of this in front of the camera? | |
[20:20] | No,no,no.Settle down, settle down… | 不 不 不 冷静 冷静 |
[20:22] | the hell I will. | 冷静个屁 |
[20:26] | No wonder they call you brass, because you really got a set. | 难怪人家叫你Brass(姓:有”厚脸皮”意) 你是够有一套的 |
[20:28] | -come on,sparky…-Excuse me,gentlemen. | -拜托 Sparky -打扰 先生 嗯 队长 |
[20:31] | Captain,which of your guys… | 你们手下哪下 |
[20:33] | wears a yellow reflective stripe on their turnouts? | 制服上面有黄色的反光带 |
[20:36] | Nobody,department’s color is orange. | 没 我们部的颜色是橙色 |
[20:40] | The reflective flake we found | 我们在Christina Hollis房间找到的反光带是黄色 |
[20:42] | in christina hollis’ apartment was yellow. | |
[20:45] | Then you’re not looking for a las vegas fireman. | 那你们找的不是Las Vegas的消防员 |
[20:48] | According to surveillance, | 监视器上显示 受害者是晚上6:19回家的 |
[20:49] | the victim came home at 6:19 P.M. | |
[20:52] | And the firemen were in her building at approximately 7:00. | 消防员是大约7点钟到的大楼 |
[20:57] | They took the stairs, | 他们走的楼梯 |
[20:58] | so we don’t have them on this camera. | 所以监视器上没有 |
[21:00] | Now take a look at this… | 看看这个 |
[21:04] | ******************888 | 停车场入口 |
[21:06] | Well,he certainly looks the part. | 他肯定是负责这部分的了 |
[21:10] | He touched the door with his bare hands. | 他是徒手碰的门把手 |
[21:13] | Might get prints. | 可能提取指纹 |
[21:16] | The time code says 6:36 P.M. | 时间显示为6:36 |
[21:19] | But the alarm went out at 6:58. | 但是6:58才报的警 |
[21:21] | That’s 22 minutes later. | 22分钟之后的事 |
[21:24] | What kind of fireman comes before the fire? | 什么消防员在火灾没发生前就到了 |
[21:27] | Someone who knows it’s coming. | 知道会发生火灾的 |
[21:30] | mr. Grissom, we may have missed that. | Grissom先生 没听清 |
[21:32] | Could you say it one more time for camera? | 你能不能再说一遍 |
[21:42] | You ever hear the saying, “only the dumb ones get caught?” | 听过这样一句话吗 “被抓的都是笨的” |
[21:45] | Yeah… | 听过 |
[21:46] | but we catch the smart ones,too. | 但我们 聪明的也抓得住 |
[21:48] | And this guy’s definitely smart. | 这个人相当聪明 |
[21:52] | He lights smoke bombs on three different floors | 他在不同的3层点燃烟雾弹 |
[21:55] | so as not to call attention to his target. | 这样不会引起目标的注意 |
[21:58] | Victim sees the smoke, sees him,and opens the door. | 受害者看到烟 见到他 就会开门 |
[22:09] | fire department,open up. | 消防队 开门 |
[22:13] | I mean,who wouldn’t trust a fireman,right? | 我意思是 谁会怀疑消防员 对吧 |
[22:20] | It takes a lot of courage to do this. | 你这么做是需要很大勇气的 |
[22:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:26] | And if you change your mind about the camera, | 如果你觉得摄像机不合适 |
[22:28] | -all you have to do is say so– -no one ever has to see this. | -你只要说就可以了 -没有人会看到这些的 |
[22:32] | No,I want him to see it. He’ll watch it in jail. | -不 我希望他看到 -让他在监狱里看到 |
[22:38] | Okay,so,you said you were beginning to remember what happened? | 好的 你说你开始隐约记得发生的事情了 |
[22:45] | Yeah,a little. | 是的 记起一点 |
[22:48] | Can you tell me what he looked like? | 能说说他长得什么样子吗 |
[22:57] | no,not really. | 不 还不确定 |
[22:59] | It’s mostly,just feelings. | 只是大概 是种感觉 |
[23:04] | Feelings. | 感觉 |
[23:06] | Of what? | 什么感觉 |
[23:10] | I know he raped me. | 我知道他强奸我 |
[23:18] | What I remember most… | 我记得最清楚的是 |
[23:22] | it was,he… | 是…… |
[23:43] | he kept… | 他总是……总是摸我的脚 |
[23:45] | he kept touching my feet. | |
[23:53] | he kept touching my feet. | 总是摸我的脚 |
[24:05] | a foot fetish is a visual pathology. | 恋脚癖从病理解释是一种视觉依赖 |
[24:08] | The suspect would have had to be close enough to the vic | 嫌疑犯应该离受害者足够近 |
[24:10] | to see her toes and then get aroused. | 这样才能看到她脚趾 然后觉得兴奋 |
[24:13] | We live in a desert,gil. | Gil 我们这是沙漠周围 |
[24:14] | You want to see a woman’s bare feet, | 你要是想看女人的光脚 |
[24:16] | all you have to do is look down. | 只要低下头就行 |
[24:27] | door in the parking structure was like the arm of a slot machine: | 停车场那个门把手就像老虎机把手一样 |
[24:30] | Smudge city. | 混乱一片 |
[24:32] | Anything useful from the janitor? | 看门人那里有什么有用的吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah,he gave us a full description. | 他很”详细”地描述了那人 |
[24:36] | Said he looked like a fireman. | 说他看上去像个消防员 |
[24:38] | well,between ebay,uniform shops, and national manufacturers, | 从易趣的制服店 到国家标准生产商 |
[24:43] | there’s about a hundred different places . | 起码有一百多家店 |
[24:44] | that you can buy yellow-striped turnouts | 可以买到有黄色带子的制服 |
[24:46] | Maybe he was a fireman in another city. | 他可能是别的城市的消防员 |
[24:49] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[24:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:53] | When I was at the firehouse, | 我去消防队的时候 |
[24:55] | all of the air tanks | 他们所有的气罐配有的真空管 都是在底部 像这个 |
[24:57] | were rigged with the valves on the bottom,like this one. | |
[24:59] | But our guy… his valve is on top. | 但是这位真空管在上面 |
[25:04] | A real fireman probably wouldn’t make that mistake. | 一个真的消防员应该不会犯这种错误 |
[25:07] | His air line isn’t even rigged to his mask. | 他的气管并没有连到他的面具上 |
[25:09] | It’s rigged to a second mask on his side. | 是连在身边的第二个面具上 |
[25:13] | Maybe he put something in the tank to subdue her. | 他可能在罐里放了些迷倒她的东西 |
[25:17] | He used lorazepam. | 他用的是Lorazepam |
[25:18] | Eventually. | 那是后来 |
[25:20] | But this guy was somehow able to get her | 总之这人还是让她 |
[25:21] | from the door to the bed without a struggle. | 老老实实从门走到了床上 |
[25:26] | I bet he used nitrous oxide. | 他肯定用的是一氧化二氮 |
[25:29] | That stuff will knock you out real fast. | 那东西很快就能让你无知无觉 |
[25:37] | And it’s undetectable in the blood after a few minutes. | 几分钟后血检也查不出来 |
[25:40] | Pretty easy to come by. | 而且很好买 |
[25:42] | And it would explain the valve on top. | 也解释了 为什么气管跑到上头 |
[25:45] | It’s liquid under pressure. | 是液压态的 |
[25:46] | It would spill if it were upside down. | 如果放反了 会溢出来的 |
[25:49] | All you need is a driver’s license | 你只需要有张驾照 |
[25:50] | and a deposit for the tank. | 买得起气罐就行 |
[25:52] | If this guy bought nitrous from a local distributor, | 如果那人是在当地买的氮气 |
[25:55] | there’s definitely a record. | 那一定会有记录的 |
[25:58] | Check it out. | 查一下 |
[26:00] | Come on,Tina. | 拜托 Tina |
[26:01] | Like,I’m the only one working doubles here. | 我是这里唯一上早晚两个班的人 |
[26:06] | Oh,so it’s my fault that we have strange schedules. | 那我们奇特的作息时间都是我造成的了 |
[26:12] | Great. Go out with your friends. | 好吧 跟你朋友出去吧 |
[26:14] | I’m sure you’ll be seeing Robert again tonight,too,huh? | 我知道你今晚肯定又会见Robert |
[26:18] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[26:20] | It’s fine. | 没关系了 |
[26:22] | I got to go.Have a fun time. | 我得挂了 玩得开心点 |
[26:25] | This a bad time? | 来得不是时候吧 |
[26:27] | No. Great time. | 不 来得正好 |
[26:29] | What can I do for you? | 能为你们效劳吗 |
[26:30] | What are you working on? | 你在调查什么 |
[26:33] | I’m examining smoke bombs recovered from, | 我在检查受害人楼里发现的烟雾弹 |
[26:37] | the victim’s condo, | |
[26:39] | and comparing them to smoke bombs | 和几周前一个纵火案的烟雾弹做对比 |
[26:41] | from an arson case a couple of weeks ago. | |
[26:44] | How do you know which is which? | 怎么确定哪个是哪个 |
[26:45] | I mean,how do you tell them apart? | 怎么区分他们 |
[26:48] | Well,so far,I’ve only opened up one item from each case. | 目前 我只检查了一件案子里的一个 |
[26:52] | Csis,when we work a case, | CSI在查案时候 |
[26:55] | we take extensive notes at the scene, | 我们会在现场做很多笔记 |
[26:58] | and photos of each item. | 把每件证物拍下来 |
[27:01] | And,they’re very similar,I know. | 他们都差不多 我知道 |
[27:07] | But,based on the construction and the components, | 根据其结构及构成 |
[27:12] | I’d say these two bombs were made by the same person. | 这两个烟雾弹是同一个人做的 |
[27:23] | So I guess this is a slow day at the morgue. | 那今天验尸房没什么事吧 |
[27:25] | You can’t really predict this job. | 这工作就是难以预料 |
[27:27] | Today it’s like this,tomorrow it’s a bus accident. | 今天像这样 明天也许是车祸 |
[27:31] | So I am here. | 所以 现在在健身 |
[27:33] | -Albert. -Yeah? | -什么事 |
[27:34] | Did you find the blood sample I called you about? | 我打电话问你那个血液样本找到了吗 |
[27:37] | Female arson fatality.C.O.D. is smoke inhalation. | 纵火案女性死者死因为吸入烟雾 |
[27:40] | Partial tox came back carboxyhemoglobin and cyanide. | 血红蛋白内有部分药物及氰化物 |
[27:44] | I need a test for lorazepam. | 检验一下Lorazepam |
[27:46] | Blood’s on its way to tox. | 血样已经送至毒化检验室 |
[27:49] | You recall any other sexual assault victims | 其它性侵犯案件受害者中 |
[27:51] | that tested positive for lorazepam? | 你对Lorazepam有印象吗 |
[27:53] | nothing comes to mind, | 没想到哪个 |
[27:55] | but I’ll check my files, confer with toxicology. | 我查一下档案 然后问一下毒化检验室 |
[27:58] | -Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[28:01] | A slow day is a good day. | 这样没事的日子是好日子 |
[28:04] | These people lived on the same floor | 这些人是和几周前纵火案女性死者 |
[28:06] | as the female arson fatality from two weeks ago. | 住在同一层楼的 |
[28:09] | Tox on the arson victim came back negative for lorazepam. | 纵火案死者的毒化检验没有查到Lorazepam |
[28:12] | So maybe she wasn’t the target. | 可能她并不是袭击目标 |
[28:14] | Ms. Sidle,is this what you guys call a “fishing expedition”? | Sidle女士 你们管这叫”审前盘问”吧 |
[28:17] | We call this following a lead. | 我们叫追查线索 |
[28:19] | Forgive me,but it’s not very much of a lead. | 抱歉 我确实觉得这算不上什么线索 |
[28:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[28:23] | Well,this case is even colder than the one you’re on. | 这个案子比你查那个还没指望 |
[28:26] | You’d almost be better off | 我看不如再有一个强奸受害者 |
[28:27] | if you had a new rape victim and a fresh scene. | 一个新现场 对你们来说更有利 |
[28:29] | That might be true, | 有可能是这样 |
[28:32] | but that is definitely not the outcome that we’re looking for. | 但是 那决不是我们想要的结果 |
[28:45] | I didn’t really know the girl who died. | 死的那个女孩我都不大认识 |
[28:47] | I still can’t believe what happened. | 我仍然不能接受发生的事实 |
[28:49] | It’s just awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[28:51] | Tell me what you remember. | 把你记得的告诉我 |
[28:54] | I was alone in my apartment saturday night. | 周六晚上 我一个人在屋里 |
[28:56] | Hello. What’s new,right? | 嘿 有点新意 好不好 |
[28:58] | I was reading or something. | 我在看书什么的 |
[29:02] | And then,suddenly,there was someone pounding on my door. | 然后 突然 有人敲我的门 |
[29:12] | Can you describe what he looked like? | 能不能形容一下他的长相 |
[29:14] | Well,he was fireman. | 呃 他是个消防员 |
[29:16] | I mean,he was wearing a mask. | 我是说 他带了个面具 |
[29:18] | It all happened pretty quick. | 事情发生得很快 |
[29:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:24] | We’re looking for a rapist who masquerades as a fireman. | 我们在找一个 乔装成消防员的强奸犯 |
[29:28] | He uses smoke bombs to get his victims to open their doors. | 他利用烟雾弹 骗受害者开门 |
[29:35] | He knocked on my door. | 他敲了我的门 |
[29:37] | Are you saying you think he was going to rape me? | 你是说 他是打算强奸我的 |
[29:40] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[29:42] | You know,I was pretty freaked. | 你知道 我当时吓坏了 |
[29:48] | When he was standing there in front of me… | 当他站在我面前 |
[29:54] | just before he left, | 就在他离开之前 |
[29:56] | I swear,for a second, | 我发誓 我一度以为 |
[29:59] | it felt like he wasn’t going to let me go. | 他不想让我走 |
[30:07] | Turnouts were a dead end. | 来的人那没问到什么 |
[30:09] | And there’s nothing to track off of the smoke bombs. | 而且烟雾弹上也查不到什么 |
[30:12] | I’ve got hundreds of names of people | 在半年以来购买过一氧化二氮的人 |
[30:13] | who purchased nitrous oxide in the last six months. | 我查到上百个名字 |
[30:16] | What? You got to narrow that down. | 什么 你一定要把范围缩小 |
[30:18] | That is narrowed down. | 已经缩小了 |
[30:22] | Okay. Our rapist is a foot fetishist. | 强奸犯有恋脚癖 |
[30:25] | That’s what gets him off. | 只有那能让他兴奋 |
[30:26] | He has to see his victim’s feet somewhere. | 他总会是看到受害者的脚 在某个地方 |
[30:29] | If we can figure out where, | 如果我们能找到是在哪里 |
[30:30] | maybe we can find him. | 也许会找到他 |
[30:32] | What do the victims have in common? | 那么受害者有什么共同之处 |
[30:36] | Christina Hollis, African American, single. | Christina Hollis 非裔美国人 单身 |
[30:40] | lives and works at the omni. | 在OMNI住 并且工作在此 |
[30:42] | She lives on the 11th floor, | 他住在11层 |
[30:44] | so there’s no real way for a peeper to see in. | 那么偷窥者应该是看不到的 |
[30:48] | And she uses the gym, but not the pool. | 她去健身 但是没有游泳 |
[30:51] | Stephanie daniels lives across town. | Stephanie Daniels在市另一面 |
[30:53] | Caucasian. Also single. | 高加索 也是单身 |
[30:55] | No gym membership, | 没有参加健身部 |
[30:56] | but she does use the pool at her apartment complex regularly. | 但是她 常去公寓会所的游泳池 |
[30:59] | There’s a couple of adjacent buildings. | 附近有邻近的建筑 |
[31:01] | It’s possible that somebody could see into her place with a telescope, | 如果用望远镜看的话 是有可能的 |
[31:04] | but she has shades and curtains. | 她有百叶窗和窗帘 |
[31:07] | I kind of doubt it. | 估计也没可能 |
[31:09] | So they have nothing in common. | 看来她俩是没共同点了 |
[31:12] | Sure,they do. | 不 当然有 |
[31:13] | They both have feet. | 她们都有脚 |
[31:15] | We may have a third victim | 发现第三位受害人 |
[31:17] | who may also be our first victim. | 也可能是第一位受害人 |
[31:19] | Tara weathers. | |
[31:20] | Last month,she claimed she was drugged in a bar | 上个月称自己在酒吧被下药 |
[31:23] | and woke up in her apartment with her toes freshly painted. | 在自己屋内醒来发现脚趾被涂上鲜艳颜色 |
[31:27] | They did a tox on her at the time. | 当时他们给她做毒化检验 |
[31:29] | Found lorazepam in her system. | 在体内发现Lorazepam |
[31:35] | Well,she does have nice feet. | 她的脚长得确实不错 |
[31:37] | And the nail polish looks like a similar shade | 而且指甲修得和Christina Hollis的很像 |
[31:39] | to christina hollis’. | |
[31:41] | Yeah. So the pattern starts a month ago. | 那么这案例一个月前开始的 |
[31:43] | Our guy drugs tara weathers in a bar, | 嫌疑犯在酒吧给Tara Weathers下的药 |
[31:46] | takes her to her apartment, paints her toes,leaves. | 把她带回房间 给她涂了脚趾 就走了 |
[31:50] | Two weeks later,he steps it up. | 两周后 他更进一步 |
[31:52] | Poses as a firefighter, | 扮成消防员 |
[31:53] | places smoke bombs in an apartment building, | 在一栋大楼里放置了烟雾弹 |
[31:55] | only things don’t work out the way that he planned. | 但是事情没有按他计划进行 |
[31:58] | The building catches fire, and he runs. | 大楼着火了 又跑了 |
[32:01] | He waits a couple more weeks, he does it again, | 又等了几周 他又动手了 |
[32:04] | but this time he goes all the way. | 这次 他一直很顺利 |
[32:06] | Yeah. And now he’s escalating. | 现在他升级了 |
[32:08] | Where does he go from here? | 那接下来呢 |
[32:15] | Tara weathers? | |
[32:16] | I’m jim brass,las vegas police. | 我是Jim Brass Las Vegas警察 |
[32:18] | This is catherine willows from the crime lab. | 这位是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的 |
[32:20] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[32:21] | Well,we’re here to ask you about the incident | 我们来问你些问题 |
[32:23] | you reported to the police last month. | 有关你上个月报警的案子 |
[32:25] | The nail polish thing? | 那个涂指甲的事 |
[32:26] | Yeah,the nail polish thing. | 对 涂指甲的事 |
[32:27] | You guys said I should consider myself lucky, | 你们人说 我算是走运的了 |
[32:29] | that there was no real crime anyway. | 因为毕竟没发现什么犯罪 |
[32:31] | Well,we may have been wrong about that. | 我们当时那样说 有些不妥 |
[32:33] | I knew it,that’s what I tried to tell you the first time. | 我知道 我一开始是想告诉你们 |
[32:39] | The guy who drugged you is a rapist and a murderer, | 那个给你下药的人是个强奸犯 杀人犯 |
[32:42] | and we’re looking to stop him before he does it again. | 想在他再动手前 阻止他 |
[32:44] | -Are you serious? -Very. | -说真的 -千真万确 |
[32:46] | We’re trying to understand what you have in common | 我们想看看你与其它受害者 |
[32:49] | with the other victims that might lead us to him. | 有哪些共同点 有可能找到那人是谁 |
[32:51] | Now he has a foot fetish. | 他是个恋脚癖者 |
[32:53] | He’s into feet. | 他很迷恋脚 |
[32:54] | Is there any way that he could’ve… seen your feet? | 有没有可能 他在哪里见过你的脚 |
[32:58] | I-I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[33:02] | Where do you buy your shoes? | 你在哪买的鞋 |
[33:03] | All over. | 哪都有 |
[33:04] | -Do you go to a gym? -No,not really. | -去健身房吗 -不 不去 |
[33:07] | -Pool? -No,never.I burn easily. | -游泳池 -不 从不 我很容易晒伤 |
[33:10] | I’m a legal secretary, I don’t get out much. | 我是个法律秘书 不常出去 |
[33:13] | My work starts early and it goes late. | 我的工作就是早起晚归 |
[33:14] | The firm is so conservative, | 公司很保守 |
[33:16] | we’re not even allowed to wear open-toed shoes. | 露脚趾的鞋都不可以穿 |
[33:19] | -I notice that you do yoga. -Yeah. | -我看你做瑜珈 -是的 |
[33:22] | -Where? -Out on the balcony. | -在哪里 -在露台上 |
[33:25] | It’s practically the only fresh air I get. | 可能是我唯一能呼吸新鲜空气的地方 |
[33:41] | Anybody in those apartments has a clear view of her bare feet. | 那些楼里的人都能看到她光着的脚 |
[33:44] | So how’d you get the warrant? | 你们怎么拿到搜查令 |
[33:48] | The tenant’s name was on the nitrous oxide list. | 住户的名字在一氧化氮的购买名单上 |
[33:51] | Las vegas police. | Las Vegas警察 |
[33:52] | Open up,we have a warrant. | 开门 我们有搜查令 |
[33:55] | Open up,police. | 开门 警察 |
[33:57] | Open it. | 开门 |
[34:01] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[34:02] | No,no,no,you’re not going in there,no. | 不不不 你们不能进去 不行 |
[34:05] | Can you please take this in, | 可不可以把这个带进去 |
[34:06] | it’s a flashlight cam. | 是手电式摄像机 |
[34:07] | It’ll record anything you point it at. | 你指到哪里就可以录到哪 |
[34:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | All clear. | 清查完毕 |
[34:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Ok,get in. | 好的 进去吧 |
[34:16] | Zoom. | 放大 |
[34:18] | Zoom. | 放大 |
[34:30] | Perfect view of tara’s balcony. | 完全能看到Tara的阳台 |
[34:42] | Yoga flyers from all over town. | 所有的瑜珈传单 |
[34:48] | Guy’s got everything he needs for a pedicure. | 所有美甲产品 他全部都有 |
[35:07] | Hey,check this out. | 嘿 看看这个 |
[35:10] | God bless the internet. | 全托互联网的”福” |
[35:58] | Fireman’s air tank case. | 消防员的气罐箱 |
[36:05] | Where’s the tank? | 气罐呢 |
[36:15] | yeah,this is brass. | 我是Brass |
[36:17] | I want to put a broadcast out on richard mcqueen. | 我想发一份对Richard Mcqueen的通告 |
[36:20] | That’s m-c-q-u-e-e-N. | 是m-c-q-u-e-e-n |
[36:25] | Candle wax. | 蜡油 |
[37:21] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[37:22] | Las vegas P.D.! | Las Vegas警察 |
[37:24] | Las vegas P.D.,Break it up! | Las Vegas 警察 别打了 |
[37:26] | Break it up! | 快停手 |
[37:27] | -What the hell’s going on here? -Smoke bombs. | -到底出什么事了 -烟雾弹 |
[37:29] | We caught this creep sneaking away. My guys tried to stop him. | 我们看到这人鬼鬼祟祟的 我的人想阻止他 |
[37:32] | -She wouldn’t let me touch her feet. -Get him out of here. | -她不让我碰她的脚 -把他带出去 |
[37:35] | You should see what he did? | 你去看看他干的好事 |
[38:13] | women are four times more likely than men | 女性成为性侵犯谋杀案受害者的 机率是男性的四倍 |
[38:15] | to be the victims of a sex-related murder. | |
[38:17] | And men are ten times more likely than women to be the murderer. | 男性成为谋杀犯的机率是女性的十倍 |
[38:21] | It’s just the way it is. | 情况就是这样 |
[38:42] | Is that your daughter? | 是你的女儿吗 |
[38:44] | Oh,yeah,these are old pictures. | 是的 是张老照片了 |
[38:47] | She’s a teenager now. | 现在已经十多岁了 |
[38:49] | With all the things you see on this job, | 做这项工作的所见所闻 |
[38:50] | do you ever worry about her? | 你会不会时时担心她 |
[38:52] | Are you kidding? | 那还用问吗 |
[38:53] | I keep a vial of her blood in my freezer. | 冰箱里就有小瓶她的血 |
[38:56] | Like as a dna sample in case you need to identify her? | 做为DNA样本 确认她身份 |
[39:01] | Well… | 呃 |
[39:04] | one thing you learn doing this job | 做这份工作学到的一件事就是 |
[39:08] | is that bad things happen to people who never expect it… | 每天人们总会碰到不期而遇的坏事 |
[39:12] | every day. | |
[39:24] | Yeah,we got a confession. | 他已经招供了 |
[39:26] | He didn’t choose women’s feet, women’s feet chose him. | 不是他选择女性的脚 是它们选择了他 |
[39:29] | He lit candles,he played music, he thought he was on a date. | 他点上蜡烛 放上音乐 他就以为自己是在约会 |
[39:33] | But did he explain,you know, why he did it? | 那他有没有解释 为什么要这样做 |
[39:35] | Oh,yeah. Oh,sure. | 哦 当然 |
[39:36] | His mother was a hooker, | 他妈妈是个妓女 |
[39:38] | she put him under the bed when she did her business, | 她接客的时候 就把他放在床下 |
[39:41] | her feet dangled over the edge of the bed. | 她的脚就在床边上晃 |
[39:43] | He watched her feet, they were perfect. | 他看着她的脚 觉得太完美了 |
[39:46] | You know,I don’t know if it’s true. | 实话说 我不知道他说的是不是真的 |
[39:48] | What about the fireman thing? | 那消防员的工具呢 |
[39:51] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[39:52] | I guess he wanted to be a fireman when he grew up. | 可能他长大后想当个消防员吧 |
[39:54] | Didn’t you? | 你没想过吗 |
[39:56] | Look,juries love explanations, they want it nice and neat. | 陪审团喜欢听解释 简洁明了的 |
[39:59] | They don’t want to know we live in a random world, | 他们想确认 我们生活在一个有秩序的社会 |
[40:02] | they want meaning.It’s that simple. | 要社会有意义 就那么简单 |
[40:05] | So how do you cope with a day like today? | 那过完这样的一天 你想怎么消遣 |
[40:07] | What do you do? | 你想去干什么 |
[40:11] | What do you want me to tell you, that I go home, | 你想我回答什么 我回家 |
[40:12] | I get drunk, I go to a bar, | 喝些酒 去酒吧 |
[40:14] | I stay out all night, I don’t sleep…? | 整晚不睡 我睡不着 |
[40:18] | That’s not the truth. You know what happens? | 事实不是这样的 事实是 |
[40:21] | I take care of myself, I sleep very well. | 我会照看好自己 睡个好觉 |
[40:23] | How well did you sleep after you learned | 那么去年你误杀你同事的事件以后 |
[40:25] | you killed that fellow officer in that shootout last year? | 你睡得如何 |
[40:35] | is this… is that… is this what this is about? | 这那你们这要干吗 |
[40:38] | Who’ve you been talking to? | 你们都问过谁 |
[40:40] | What,you come here with your camera | 你们拿着摄像机到这来 |
[40:41] | and you roll a little film and… | 放上些胶片 然后 |
[40:43] | what,you think you know what it’s like to be a cop? | 你以为你们就知道当警察是怎么回事了 |
[40:45] | You? | 你 |
[40:48] | You’re all done. You’re all done with this. | 行了 你们行了 |
[40:51] | Get out of here. | 快离这远点吧 |
[40:56] | The truth is if there isn’t any evidence, | 事实就是 如果没有证据 |
[40:58] | we have nowhere to go. | 我们将无所适从 |
[41:00] | So you feel you did the best you could? | 那你感觉你已经尽全力了 |
[41:01] | Yes,I do. | 是的 尽力了 |
[41:03] | Do you think forensic shows | 你认为这种法事的节目 |
[41:04] | are just teaching the criminals how to get away with crimes? | 是不是在教唆罪犯如何逍遥法外 |
[41:08] | Everyone learns from science. | 每个人对科学都有所悟 |
[41:10] | It all depends on how you use the knowledge. | 还是看你如何利用知识 |
[41:19] | keep going, go inside for a close-up. |