时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | You know, first time I had sex | 我第一次做爱 就是在火前 |
[00:25] | was in front of a fire… | |
[00:27] | on a bear skin rug. | 一张熊皮的小毯子上 |
[00:30] | It was so romantic. | 真是浪漫 |
[00:34] | Gee, and all this time… | 天啊 一直以来我以为..你来是个处女 |
[00:37] | I thought you were still a virgin. | |
[00:40] | Yeah, right. | 哈 是啊 |
[00:42] | You only asked for my number ’cause you heard I was easy. | 你只问了我电话 因为你听他们说我很好泡 |
[00:44] | Oh, you found me out. I did. | -哦 原来是你盯上我的 -是啊 |
[00:51] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[01:33] | Alert Homicide and CSI! | 命案 通知 CSI! |
[02:08] | Chimney extends about four feet from the roofline… | 烟囱高出屋顶四英尺… |
[02:13] | …assuming the vic was average height… | 假设死者是常人身高 |
[02:16] | and didn’t curl up… | 没有蜷曲 头部应该大致在这里 |
[02:18] | head should be right about here. | |
[02:31] | Good! | 好的 |
[02:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:59] | Whew! | 吁 |
[03:02] | Smoldering flesh has the stench of burnt pork… | 烧焦的尸体闻起来像烧糊的猪肉… |
[03:04] | except much worse. | 比那更臭 |
[03:06] | I smell a little decomp, but mostly the fireplace down below. | 有腐化的味 跟下面的味差不多 |
[03:11] | The body’s really positioned too far to be in that condition. | 尸体这个位置实在是煞费苦心 |
[03:14] | Which means… the vic was charbroiled somewhere else, | 说明 死者应该是在别处烧伤 |
[03:18] | tossed in the chimney, | 然后塞到这里的 |
[03:19] | and smoked. | 然后又被熏烤一番 |
[03:58] | STOKES: Check out that mold. | 看烧成这样子 已经没什么肉了 |
[04:00] | It’s just eating away at the flesh. | |
[04:01] | That much mold would suggest he was burned at least a few days ago. | 他烧成这样 说明至少死于一天前 |
[04:05] | He? | 他? |
[04:06] | I measured the pelvic bone– | 我量过盆骨与趾骨的角度 小于90度 |
[04:07] | sub-pubic angle’s less than 90 degrees. | |
[04:10] | He’s male. | 是男性 |
[04:14] | Any suggestions on how to proceed? | 想好如何处理了嘛? |
[04:16] | Wrap and roll. | 包好 拉出来 |
[04:18] | Great. | 好的 |
[04:33] | Okay, you get the head. | 你扶住头 |
[04:35] | On three… Yeah. | 数到3 |
[04:36] | One, two… three. | |
[04:41] | Mm! He’s lighter than I expected. | 嗯 比我想像中轻 |
[04:44] | Most of the muscle and flesh have burned away. | 大部肌肉组织已经烧光了 |
[04:47] | He’s pretty well drained of fluids. | 所以 基本上已经没水份了 |
[04:49] | He probably weighed twice as much when he was alive. | 现在体重至少减轻了一倍 |
[04:50] | Well, that would explain how the killer was able | 所以凶手才有可能把他搬上屋顶 又塞到烟囱里 |
[04:52] | to carry him up to the roof and then foist him down the chimney. | |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | Get him to the morgue. | 送验尸室 |
[05:03] | I started the fire and the smoke | 我点了火 然后就开始往外冒烟 |
[05:05] | just started pouring out. | |
[05:07] | And it was just the two of you in the house. | 当时只有你们二位在屋内 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:10] | I had just gotten off work; I came over for a night cap. | 我刚下班 过来小聚一下 |
[05:12] | So how long have you known each other? | 互相认识多久了? |
[05:14] | Mm… a few months. | 呃… 几个月时间 |
[05:16] | Do you live alone? Yeah. Divorced. | -你一个住? -是的 离异 |
[05:17] | Have a son in college. | 有个念大学的儿子 |
[05:19] | Did you hear anything up on the roof in the past week or so? | 这几周有没有听到屋顶上有什么动静?? |
[05:24] | Well, no, I was out of town on business till yesterday. | 呃 没有 我出差去昨天才刚刚回来 |
[05:26] | And when was the last time you used the fireplace? | 那你上次用壁炉是什么时候? |
[05:29] | A few months ago… around Christmas. | 几个月前…圣诞节前后 |
[05:31] | BRASS: I mean, there was a dead man in your chimney. | 你烟囱里有一具尸体 |
[05:33] | Didn’t you notice anything when you lit the fireplace? | 你点火的时候 就没发现什么不对头? |
[05:36] | Martin’s got a rat problem. | Martin 很怕老鼠 |
[05:38] | Um… the little suckers get caught in the traps, | 呃…那些小东西会被捕鼠器夹住 |
[05:41] | and just stink for a couple of days. | 往往会夹在那好几天 |
[05:43] | We smelled something, but we figured it was… | 我们闻到些味道 但是我以为…是老鼠 |
[05:47] | …a rat. | |
[05:48] | SIDLE: Excuse me, Mr. Sidley? | 你好 Sidley先生? |
[05:49] | There’s a ladder leaning against the side of the house…? | 你屋子旁有一架梯子…? |
[05:52] | Yeah, that’s mine. It been there since… | 是 是我家的 过年后一直放那… |
[05:54] | about New Year’s, when I took down the Christmas lights. | 我用它爬上去摘灯了 |
[05:57] | I’d like to get a set of your fingerprints. | 我想采集一下你的指纹 |
[06:00] | I’m going to be dusting the ladder for prints. | 因为一会儿会采集梯子上的 |
[06:02] | I’d like to eliminate yours. | 这样就可以排除你的了 |
[06:05] | Yeah. Sure. | 哦 好的 |
[06:50] | Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside? | 外焦内嫩? |
[06:52] | Crispy though and through. | 里面都很焦 |
[06:54] | Based on the melted fibers, | 根据尸体上溶化的纤维 |
[06:56] | he was probably wearing a polyester shirt. | 他当时穿的应该是聚脂类衣服 |
[06:58] | Well, synthetics are just plastic polymers. | 也就是塑聚制品 |
[07:00] | They melt instead of burn. | 不会燃烧 而是溶化 |
[07:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:05] | Oh, some sort of plastic. | 哦 好像是塑料的东西 |
[07:06] | I found it where his shirt pocket would’ve been. | 大概在衬衣口袋位置找到的 |
[07:08] | I’m thinking maybe a credit card. | 可能是张信用卡 |
[07:10] | Good, good. I’ll work it up; try to get an I.D. | 好 好 我来查查看 或许能查到身份 |
[07:15] | Catherine… Yeah. | -Catherine… -什么事? |
[07:16] | Do you remember this Caroline Fitzgibbons case? | 你还记得Caroline Fitzgibbons的案子嘛? |
[07:19] | About a year ago? Of course I do, yeah. | -大概一年前 -当然记得 |
[07:21] | Missing person, we never found her. | 那个没找到的失踪人口 |
[07:22] | BROWN: Yeah, she was a minor, | 是个未成年 被证明与Martin先生有染 |
[07:25] | allegedly having an affair with a Mr. Martin… | |
[07:26] | …Sidley? Ugh, yeah, what a creep. | 是的 够变态的 |
[07:29] | She’s an aspiring photographer. | 她是个有新意的摄影师 |
[07:31] | I recently purchased several of her self-portraits. | 我最近买过她的一些自拍作品 |
[07:33] | Mr. Sidley, her father says that she was headed over here | Sidley先生 她父亲称前天 她是到你这来 |
[07:35] | the day before yesterday, | |
[07:36] | and he hasn’t heard from her since. | 从那后就没有音讯 |
[07:38] | Would you mind if we come in? | 我们可以进去嘛? |
[07:39] | You know, now’s not a good time. | 现在恐怖很不巧 |
[07:42] | So, unless you have a warrant, the answer is no. | 如果你们没搜查令 恕我不能配合 |
[07:55] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干嘛? |
[07:57] | We were hoping that you’d invite us | 我们希望 你们可以邀请我们协助你们调查 |
[07:59] | to help out with your investigation. | |
[08:01] | Invite you?! | 邀请你们?! |
[08:02] | Warrick and I were looking for a missing person about a year ago, | Warrick 和我正在找一个一年前失踪的人 |
[08:05] | and we tried to get a warrant to seach this residence. | 当时 想搜查此住处 |
[08:07] | The owner denied us access. | 主人没让我们进 |
[08:08] | Now that it’s a crime scene, it’s fair game, | 既然现在是犯罪现场了 应该没问题了 |
[08:11] | if you’re part of the investigation. | 索性你们也是来调查的 |
[08:12] | You’re picking up what we’re putting down. | 那你们复查我们查过的吧 |
[08:14] | Well, I’ve processed room-to-room, | 各房间已经处理完 |
[08:16] | photo-documented, sketched the layout… | 拍过相 完成草图了 |
[08:18] | Feel free to dig a little deeper. | 欢迎继续深入调查 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna dust the chimney for prints. | 我现在去烟囱上查指纹 |
[08:22] | I’ll be on the roof for awhile. | 得在上面呆好一会儿 |
[08:35] | I’ll take “Video Spectral Analysis” for 200, Nick. | 建议视频光谱分析调到200, Nick. |
[08:37] | Yeah, it’s a charred piece of plastic | 是”烟囱人”口袋里一块塑料卡 |
[08:40] | found in Chimney Guy’s pocket. | |
[08:42] | It may be a credit card. | 可能是张信用卡 |
[08:43] | I’m trying to get some I.D. off of it. | 想试着查查卡主身份 |
[08:46] | That’s a gym membership card. | 这是健身俱乐部会员卡 |
[08:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[08:50] | The logo in the corner– | 角落那个标志 是Burt健身中心 |
[08:51] | it’s Burt’s Gym– I belong | |
[08:53] | to the one on Flamingo. | 我是Flamingo俱乐部的 |
[08:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是嘛?! |
[08:55] | You, uh… been pumping iron there, Greg? | 你…也开始练肌肉了 Greg? |
[08:57] | Yeah, a little, uh… Muy Thai. | 是啊 小小练习一下 Muy Thai. |
[09:00] | It’s competitive kickboxing. | 也叫竞技类跆拳道 |
[09:02] | Gotta balance weights with cardio, you know what I mean? | 要懂得平衡体重与燃脂 你懂吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, okay, thanks. | 哦 好的 多谢介绍 |
[09:06] | Anyway, I’ll, uh, check it. | 我…呃 再试一下 可能看得出来名字 |
[09:07] | Maybe I can get a membership name. | |
[09:09] | Oh, you won’t. Member names are | 看不到的 会员名字是用黑墨印的 |
[09:12] | printed in black ink. | |
[09:13] | VSA only brings out the colors. | 光谱分析只能分析有颜色的 |
[09:16] | All right. Maybe it’ll help us clear up the photo. | 好吧 那应该可以看得清相片 |
[09:27] | Nice. | 不错 |
[12:23] | BROWN: Well, hello, Caroline. | 哦 你好 Caroline. |
[12:26] | She was, what, like 16? | 她多大来着? 16? |
[12:28] | Isn’t it a felony to purchase | 购买未成年人色情相片 难道属于重罪嘛 |
[12:30] | pornographic pictures of a minor? | |
[12:32] | Well, believe it or not, exceptions are made | 说起来荒唐 据说严肃艺术性 |
[12:35] | for photographs with serious | 或科学价值的作品除外 |
[12:38] | artistic or scientific merit. | |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah. These look real scientific. | 是嘛 这些看起来真有科学性 |
[12:44] | WILLOWS: I don’t make the rules. | 可笑的法律 |
[12:46] | So I found a large, diffuse pool of fluorescence | 我在地板上发现很大一块荧光反应 |
[12:49] | here on the wood floor. | |
[12:51] | It’s consistent with bleach | 属于漂白剂或其它清洁用品的成分 |
[12:52] | or some other cleaning compound. | |
[12:54] | Bleach on a wood floor, huh? | 地板还用漂白? |
[12:58] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[12:59] | I presume you pheno’ed it? | 你测过血迹反应了? |
[13:02] | It was negative for blood. | 测不到血 |
[13:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:07] | BROWN: I’m looking for the tiniest crack | 我在找木板间的小空隙 |
[13:10] | between the planks. | |
[13:13] | You know, you can scrub blood off a surface, | 你可以把血迹从表面刮掉 |
[13:16] | but you can’t scrub beneath it. | 但是 下面的刮不掉 |
[13:25] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[13:32] | WILLOWS: We got blood. | 找到血迹了 |
[13:36] | As I told you last year, I knew Caroline professionally. | 跟去年说的一样 我只是从专业方面认识 Caroline |
[13:39] | We had coffee a couple of times. | 一起喝过几次咖啡 |
[13:41] | She was a promising photographer; | 她是有潜质的摄相师 |
[13:43] | I’m a collector; we had a lot to talk about. | 我是收藏家 两个人可以谈很多 |
[13:45] | WILLOWS: How many times is “a couple of times”? | 那你说”几次” 一共是有几次? |
[13:48] | I don’t know, five or six times over a month or two. | 不清楚 一两个月内有5 6次吧 |
[13:51] | Were they dates? | 属于约会嘛? |
[13:52] | Well, we weren’t having sexual relations, | 我们并没有发生关系 |
[13:54] | if that’s what you’re getting at. | 如果你是想问这个的话 |
[13:55] | Was she ever in your house? | 那她去过你家嘛? |
[13:57] | Yeah, I invited her over to see my collection. | 去过 我邀请她来看看我的收藏 |
[14:00] | Look, I’ll admit that I was attracted to her, | 我承认 我是被她吸引了的 |
[14:02] | but when she told me her real age, | 但是在她告诉我她真实年龄之后 |
[14:04] | I told her, it was in appropriate | 我就跟她说 我们两个不应该再见面 |
[14:06] | for us to see each other. | |
[14:07] | How very responsible of you. | 你真是有责任心啊 |
[14:09] | And you had that conversation | 你这话 是在她失踪前几天说的? |
[14:11] | how many days before she went missing? | |
[14:13] | LAWYER: I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[14:15] | but we’re not here to talk about Caroline, | 我们来 并不是要说Caroline 好吗 |
[14:16] | all right? | |
[14:17] | So unless you’re on some kind | 你们要是打算就一个死案 问东问西… |
[14:19] | of cold-case fishing expedition… | |
[14:20] | We found an old blood pool in your living room. | 在你客厅发现了血迹 |
[14:23] | You want to tell me about that? | 你可不可以解释一下? |
[14:24] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[14:25] | Ms. Willows, let’s get something straight. | Willows女士 让我把话讲明白 |
[14:27] | You found a body | 你们在烟囱里发现尸体 |
[14:28] | in the chimney, so you searched his house for clues, | 然后到屋里搜寻证据 |
[14:31] | but you had no legal right to look for any evidence | 但是你们无权寻找与本案无关的证据 |
[14:33] | unrelated to this case. | |
[14:35] | We were just working the scene. | 我们只是按步骤处理现场 |
[14:44] | This piece of wood was pried from you living room. | 这块木头是从我客厅地上撬下来的? |
[14:46] | The surface was scrubbed with a cleaning agent, | 表面已经被清洁用品擦洗过 |
[14:49] | but we found a spot of blood… right there. | 但是在这里…我们发现了血迹 |
[14:55] | You mean, you ripped up my damn floor. | 你是说 是你们把它撬下来的 |
[14:57] | What is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[14:59] | As soon as this is over, I intend to file | 一会儿我们回答完 就会起草一项加急提案 |
[15:00] | an emergency motion to limit the scope | 就会起草一项加急提案 |
[15:02] | or your warrant. | 限制你们的搜查范围 |
[15:03] | I also intend to file a motion | 我还会起草一份 撤销此项证据 |
[15:05] | in limine to exclude this evidence, | |
[15:07] | which was illegally seized, | 因为属非法采证 |
[15:09] | in violation of my client’s Fourth Amendment rights. | 触犯了我当事人的第4项附加权利 |
[15:11] | This house was processed in accordance with CSI protocol, | 房子是完全按CSI规定要求处理的 |
[15:13] | but do what you have to do. | 你想抗议 请自便 |
[15:15] | You’ve been coming at me since day one, | 从第一天你们就针对我 |
[15:16] | and I’m starting to resent it. | 我现在已经忍无可忍 |
[15:18] | Martin… You have a problem with me | -就因为我欣赏年青女性 你就跟我过不去 |
[15:19] | because I appreciate younger women? | |
[15:21] | I had nothing to do with that girl’s disappearance. | 我跟那个女孩的失踪 一点儿关系也没有 |
[15:24] | You want to come after me? | 你想咬着我不放? |
[15:25] | You’re going to regret it. | 你迟早会后悔的 |
[15:27] | Your client has a bit of a temper. | 你当事人 脾气不小 |
[15:28] | Well, if you don’t have any questions | 那 如果关于烟囱内的尸体 |
[15:30] | pertaining to the dead body in his chimney, | 你们没有其他问题了 |
[15:32] | we’re done here. | 我们就到这吧 |
[15:33] | Sit down. Please. | 坐下 请 |
[15:44] | Gentlemen, this is Nick Stokes. | 先生们 这位是Nick Stokes |
[15:46] | He’s a colleague of mine. | 是我的同事 |
[15:47] | We found identification on the decedent in the chimney. | 我们在烟囱内死者身上发现这个 |
[15:51] | STOKES: A gym card. | 是健身卡 |
[15:53] | Actually, it was found in his pocket. | 确切说 是在他口袋里 |
[15:54] | The crime lab restored the charred image, | 正试图恢复这张图像 |
[15:56] | but we couldn’t get a name. | 但是无法恢复卡上的名字 |
[15:57] | We we’re hoping you could help make a positive I.D. | 我们希望你你可帮我们确认一下 |
[16:12] | This belonged to the person in my chimney? | 这个是烟囱里那人的? |
[16:15] | Yes, sir. You recognize him? | 是的 先生 你认识他? |
[16:24] | Well, this is-this is Tad. | 是的 这-这是Tad. |
[16:28] | xU% | 是我儿子 |
[16:38] | Let me guess: he burned to death. | 我来猜一下 是烧死的 |
[16:40] | I can’t confirm C.O.D. | 我不能确定死因 |
[16:42] | Come on, Doc, this isn’t a hard one. | 拜托 大夫 这个太明显了 |
[16:45] | His bones are fractured; check out the femur. | 他骨头都裂了 看看大腿骨 |
[16:48] | It’s not uncommon to find | 烧伤死者 骨头大都有裂痕 |
[16:49] | bone fractures in fire victims. | |
[16:51] | The body produces heat, | 身体受热 使较长的骨头收缩 产生断裂 |
[16:53] | causing the long bones to contract and fracture. | |
[16:54] | Well, that’s right, | 没错 |
[16:56] | but check out the chips in the skull. | 但是再看看头骨的碎片 |
[16:58] | Bone chipping is also a symptom of extreme heat. | 过热也会引起头骨碎裂 |
[17:00] | ROBBINS: Very good. | 很好 |
[17:01] | So, if we didn’t know better, | 如果没有更近一步了解 |
[17:03] | fire could be the cause of death. | 有可能以为火是死因 |
[17:05] | What are you getting at? | 你想说的是什么? |
[17:09] | You see the blood spot on the interior of the forehead? | 看到头骨里层的血迹了嘛? |
[17:13] | Yeah… As far as I know, | 看到了 |
[17:15] | fire can’t explain a subdural hemotoma. | 据我所知 受热是头膜腔内出血的 |
[17:19] | No. No, it can’t. | 是的 不会引起 |
[17:20] | Our victim suffered blunt force trauma, | 死者是在被烧前 |
[17:23] | prior to going up in flames. | 头部受到过重击 |
[18:06] | How are you doing on the prints? | 指纹进行怎样? |
[18:07] | Well, all three prints from the chimney are | 烟囱上的三组指纹是一个人的 |
[18:09] | consistent with each other. | |
[18:11] | I compared them to the homeowner’s prints | 把它和房主及他儿子的指纹核对过 |
[18:13] | and his son’s prints; | |
[18:14] | the work card’s in the system; | 还有系统中数据对比 |
[18:15] | there’s no a match. | 找不到对应 |
[18:17] | I’m running the print through I-AFIS. | 现在在查 I-AFIS. |
[18:18] | What about the print from the chimney cap? | 那烟囱盖上的指纹呢? |
[18:20] | There’s not a match to the chimney prints, | 和烟囱上的不吻合 |
[18:22] | not a match to either Sidley. | 也不是Sidley家人的 |
[18:24] | There’s no hits on I-AFIS. | I-AFIS里没有 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:27] | Not your fault. | 没关系 |
[18:29] | At least you got yourself a match | 至少烟囱上的指纹查到一 |
[18:31] | for the chimney prints– | |
[18:32] | A Jonathan Wax, from Henderson, | 叫Jonathan Wax 是Henderson人 |
[18:34] | served four years for attempted rape. | 由于意图强奸 坐过4年牢 |
[18:36] | He was released six months ago. | 半年前 出狱 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[18:41] | MAN: I served my time. | 我已经坐过牢了 |
[18:42] | What do you want with me now? | 你们还要怎么样? |
[18:44] | “Attempted rape.” | “意图强奸” 到底怎么回事? |
[18:48] | What exactly happened? | |
[18:50] | Pepper spray. | 胡椒喷剂(防狼剂) |
[18:53] | That stuff really stings. | 那东西真坑人 |
[18:56] | Uh, what can you tell me about, um, Tad Sidley? | 呃 那至于Tad Sidley 你都知道些什么? |
[18:59] | Who? | 谁? |
[19:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | Maybe you remember him a little more like this? | 那你看是不是这样 你认得更清楚些? |
[19:14] | Holy mother… | 我的老天… |
[19:16] | He was murdered, set on fire, stuffed in a chimney, | 他被谋杀 然后被烧 最后塞在烟囱里 |
[19:19] | and the only prints on the chimney are yours. | 而烟囱上唯一的指纹就是你的 |
[19:23] | You said the last name was Sidley? Uh-huh. | 你是说他姓Sidley? |
[19:25] | Well, I worked a Sidley place out near Lake Mead, right? | 我是在Lake Mead旁边一个姓Sidley家干过活 |
[19:28] | What were you doing on the roof? | 你在屋顶上干什么? |
[19:30] | That’s what I do– Chad’s Chimney Sweeps. | 我就是干那个的 — Chad烟囱清扫公司 |
[19:33] | I clean fireplaces and chimneys. | 负责清扫壁炉和烟囱 |
[19:36] | I was out at that Sidley place about a month ago. | 大约一个月前 去他家打扫过 |
[19:39] | You can call Chad. | 你可以问我们公司 |
[19:41] | I remember that place. | 我还记得那地方 |
[19:44] | Man, that guy had one big-ass chimney. | 哦 他家的烟囱可真够大的 |
[19:48] | I don’t suppose you saw a body while you were there? | 那你打扫时候 没见到过尸体吧? |
[19:51] | Look, I may be an ex-con, | 嘿 我是坐过牢 |
[19:53] | but even I would’ve dialed 9-1-1. | 但是也知道发现案情要报警 |
[19:55] | Catherine. | |
[19:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:59] | I just got a call from the D.A. about you. | 我收到地区检察官的电话 |
[20:01] | Martin Sidley’s attorney filed a motion to suppress. | 说Martin Sidley的律师正在起诉禁止查证 |
[20:05] | Oh, it’s just posturing. | 哦 他就是吓唬人的 |
[20:06] | There’s no way that our search violated his rights. | 我们的搜查根本没触犯他什么权利 |
[20:08] | Fortunately, the judge agreed with you. | 你走运 法官跟你想的一样 |
[20:10] | Good. But… | -太好了 -但是… |
[20:11] | we have been warned: | 我们已经被警告了 |
[20:13] | future searches of the residence are limited to areas | 从今往后的搜查工作只能限制 |
[20:15] | specifically pertaining to the case at hand. | 在与目前案子相关的采集工作上 |
[20:18] | And I think it’s best if neither you nor Warrick | 而且我认为 最好你和Warrick再不要去了 |
[20:19] | went back to the house. | |
[20:21] | Well, hopefully, we have to. | 那 很可能 我们还会去的 |
[20:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[20:24] | I was able to get in touch with Caroline’s father. | 我联系到了Caroline的爸爸 |
[20:26] | He’s on his way back to his house to pick up | 他回家去拿他女儿的一些洗漱用品 |
[20:28] | his daughter’s toiletries, and he’ll meet us back here. | 一会儿会带过来见咱们 |
[20:30] | We’re trying to get a DNA sample | 可以从她个人物品中采集到DNA样本 |
[20:32] | from Caroline’s personal effects | |
[20:34] | and compare it to a blood drop | 然后和客厅楼梯上的血迹对比一下 |
[20:36] | that was on the living room steps. | |
[20:37] | Incidentally, I was able to speak | 我刚才跟WLVU(西LV大学)的人了解过 |
[20:39] | with someone at WLVU. | |
[20:40] | Tad Sidley was a student there, | Tad Sidley是那的学生 |
[20:43] | with the roommate. | 而且有室友 |
[20:44] | Now, Doc Robbins told me the kid had been dead | Robbins大夫说 那孩子死了起码2星期 |
[20:46] | for at least two weeks. | |
[20:47] | I’d be interested in talking to the roommate | 我很想跟他室友聊聊 |
[20:50] | to find out why no one reported him missing. | 为什么他失踪没人报警 |
[20:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[20:53] | Come with? Yeah. | -一起去? -好的 |
[20:56] | Okay, guys, good luck. | 好吧 各位 好运 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | Can I help you? | 有事嘛? |
[21:06] | This is Tad Sidley’s dorm room, right? | 这是 Tad Sidley的寝室 对嘛? |
[21:08] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[21:10] | Look, whatever he did, I wasn’t involved. | 嘿 不管他做什么了 我跟他没关系的 |
[21:11] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后见到他 是什么时候? |
[21:13] | I-I don’t know. A couple weeks ago. | 我 也不知道 可能几周前 |
[21:16] | And why didn’t you report him missing? | 那为什么没有报警他失踪呢? |
[21:17] | Look, Tad’s a third-year freshman. | Tad大一已经念3年了 |
[21:21] | Or as he likes to call it, “a three-peater.” | 或者用他的话说 叫 “复复读生” |
[21:24] | He disappears for weeks at a time. | 他总是没来由消失一阵儿的 |
[21:26] | What happened to him? | 他出什么事了吗? |
[21:29] | He was murdered. | 他被杀了 |
[21:30] | May we come in? | 我们可以进去吗? |
[21:39] | Were you and Tad good friends? | 你和Tad是好朋友吗? |
[21:42] | ROOMMATE: No, not exactly. | 不 不算是 |
[21:44] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[21:46] | Look, I study my ass off. | 我天天学习都累死了 |
[21:47] | When Tad’s here, | Tad在的时候 |
[21:48] | he’s baked for breakfast, lunch and dinner. | 他自己烧三餐 |
[21:50] | He’s distracting. | 他总会分散我的精力 |
[21:51] | He blares his music. | 还大声放音乐 邀请朋友来聚会 |
[21:53] | He invites his friends over to party. | |
[21:54] | He is… or was… inconsiderate. | 他是…以前是…挺不顾及别人感受的 |
[21:59] | Fortunately, he wasn’t around much. | 还算好 他不常在这里住 |
[22:02] | Any idea who killed him? | 知道有谁会想杀了他吗? |
[22:05] | Look, the guy was a pain in my ass, | 他这人的确是令人讨厌 |
[22:08] | but everybody else seemed to love him. | 但是别人好像还都挺喜欢他 |
[22:09] | His dad’s totally loaded, | 他爸爸很有钱 Tad又很大方 |
[22:11] | and Tad was pretty generous. | |
[22:13] | Catherine… | |
[22:20] | Don Fitzgibbons and a phone number. | Don Fitzgibbons 还有电话号码 |
[22:22] | Caroline’s dad. | Caroline的爸爸 |
[22:25] | What do you know about this? | 你知道这怎么回事嘛? |
[22:26] | I never noticed it. | 我没注意过 |
[22:29] | You mind if I take it with me? | 那我把它拿走可以嘛? |
[22:31] | Go ahead; take whatever you want. | 拿吧 想拿什么随便 |
[22:35] | Look, there’s this rumor going around campus | 嘿 听说如果你室友死了 |
[22:38] | that if your roommate dies, you get an automatic 4.0 | 你这学期就拿到4.0 |
[22:41] | for the semester. | |
[22:43] | You know, because of all | 因为可能带来的精神压力什么的 |
[22:44] | of the traumatic stress. | |
[22:46] | Who… who should I talk to about that? | 这事…我应该问谁? |
[23:41] | Roof trace analysis. | 屋顶物质分析 |
[23:43] | Afraid it’s not going to be very helpful. | 恐怕也没什么用 |
[23:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:46] | Polyethylene plastic. | 聚乙烯类塑料 |
[23:48] | Compounds used in about a million different products. | 上万种不同产品都会用到的材料 |
[23:52] | I hope that’s not all you got. | 希望你们还有别的证据 |
[23:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[23:57] | If you found blood in Sidley’s house, | 如果在Sidley家里发现了血迹 |
[24:01] | why isn’t he in jail? | 为什么还不抓他? |
[24:03] | I mean, can’t you at least hold him | 我是想 你们决定是不是Caroline的血之前 |
[24:06] | until you determine whether or not it’s Caroline’s? | 难道不能先把他关起来 |
[24:09] | That’s not my decision to be made. | 这个我也不能说了算 |
[24:11] | Unfortunately, the DA feels that we need more. | 总之 地方检察官需要更多的证据 |
[24:16] | It’s just like a year ago. | 和一年前一样 |
[24:19] | It wasn’t enough that I believed | Martin侵犯了你女儿 |
[24:22] | that Martin was sleeping with my daughter… | 她去过他家以后失踪的 |
[24:24] | that she disappeared on the way to his house. | 只有我相信 这个不够 |
[24:29] | Ms. Willows, the man paid her $800 for her photos | Willows女士 那人花了800元买了她的相片 |
[24:34] | and told her she had a great eye. | 还跟她说 她的眼睛很漂亮 |
[24:43] | I brought her brushes and combs. | 我带来了她的牙刷和梳子 |
[24:45] | Anything else I could find. | 还用我找别的东西吗? |
[24:50] | Think you’ll be able to get enough DNA off that stuff? | 这些东西够采集DNA样子了吗? |
[24:54] | Oh, yes, absolutely. | 哦 够了 |
[25:03] | I know the cops say | 我知道 警察们常说 如果不能尽快找到 |
[25:05] | that if you don’t find them quickly, | |
[25:08] | you don’t usually find them alive. | 那么生还的可能性也很小 |
[25:11] | But every time the phone rings or there’s a knock at the door, | 但是每次电话响起 或是有人敲门 |
[25:17] | my first thought… my first hope | 我第一反应…第一个希望…就是 |
[25:23] | is that, uh… | |
[25:25] | it’s Caroline. | 那是Caroline |
[25:31] | Mr. Fitzgibbons, we found your name and number | Fitzgibbons先生 我们发现你的名字和电话 |
[25:37] | written on a Post-it in Tad Sidley’s dorm room. | 写在一便条上 粘在Tad Sidley寝室的墙上 |
[25:41] | Can you explain how it got there? | 你能解释一下 怎么回事吗? |
[25:44] | When you guys were first investigating her disappearance, | 当人们最初开始调查她的失踪案时 |
[25:48] | you couldn’t get access to Sidley’s place, | 你们不能搜查Sidley家的房子 |
[25:51] | so I appealed to his kid. | 所以我向他的孩子求助 |
[25:55] | Okay, look, I may not like my old man, | 好的 听着 我也不大喜欢我爸爸 |
[25:58] | but he’s not a killer. | 但是 他不是凶手 |
[25:59] | And if you think he is, | 但是如果你认为他是 去找警察 |
[26:00] | go to the cops. | |
[26:02] | The cops can’t get a warrant. | 警察批不下搜查令 |
[26:03] | I’m not saying he hurt Caroline, | 我没有说是他伤害了Caroline |
[26:05] | but maybe there’s something in your house | 只是 可能你们家里有些东西 |
[26:06] | that will help me find her. | 可以帮忙找到她 |
[26:07] | I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 好吗 我也很抱歉 |
[26:10] | I can’t just… | 我也不能… |
[26:11] | Look, maybe you could just talk to him. | 可能 你可以跟他谈谈 |
[26:13] | Convince him to let me take a look around the place. | 劝他让我进去看看 |
[26:15] | Look, I see my dad once a month… | 我一个月才见我爸一面… |
[26:17] | when I pick up my check. | 就是我去取支票的时候 |
[26:18] | He’s not going to listen to me. | 他不会听我的话的 |
[26:20] | All right, if you change your mind, | 好吧 如果你相通了 给我打电话 |
[26:24] | give me a call. | |
[26:26] | Anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[26:29] | Unfortunately, I never heard from him. | 但是 他从来没联系过我 |
[26:37] | Ms. Willows… | Willows女士… |
[26:40] | if the blood you found matches my daughter’s DNA, | 如果你们发现那血迹是我女儿的 |
[26:44] | tell me that the bastard’s going to jail… | 答应我 那个混蛋一定会坐牢… |
[26:49] | for the rest of his life. | 坐一辈子牢 |
[26:55] | So the DNA I extracted | 从Caroline的梳子上提取的DNA |
[26:57] | from the hair on Caroline’s brush | |
[26:58] | is consistent with the blood found on the wood floor. | 与地板上的血迹是吻合的 |
[27:00] | Thank you. Case closed. | 谢谢 结案 |
[27:01] | Now wait a minute. We only found a single drop of blood. | 等下 我们只找到一滴血 |
[27:04] | No doubt Sidley’s attorney will argue | Sidley的律师一定会辩护说 |
[27:05] | that Caroline may have cut herself. | 可能 Caroline 割伤了她自己 |
[27:07] | He already admitted that she was in his house. | 反正他已经承认她去过他家 |
[27:09] | Oh, come on, you saw the amount of fluorescence on that floor. | 拜托 你也看到地面的荧光反应了 |
[27:12] | You don’t use a bucket of bleach to clean up a paper cut. | 不能用一桶漂白剂去擦掉一小滴血吧 |
[27:14] | Yeah, and you don’t get a murder conviction | 但是也不能仅用一滴血 就认定谋杀罪名 |
[27:16] | off of a single drop of a victim’s blood. | |
[27:17] | So you need to find the body. | 所以 要找到尸体 |
[27:19] | That would certainly help. | 那样就好办了 |
[27:30] | CURTIS: Sorry to interrupt. | 打断一下 |
[27:32] | As per protocol, Metro flagged Tad Sidley’s credit cards. | 按规定 已经开始跟踪Tad Sidley的信用卡 |
[27:35] | A couple of hours ago someone used | 几小时前 有人在Seven Hills用他的卡加油了 |
[27:37] | his Amex to purchase gas in Seven Hills. | |
[27:39] | Is that someone in custody? | 那个人抓住了嘛? |
[27:41] | Unfortunately, the Gas and Go cashier ran the card manually. | 加油站的收银机还是手工的 |
[27:44] | So by the time the credit card company flagged the purchase | 所以在信用卡公司停用那张卡前 |
[27:46] | the guy had taken off. | 那人已经离开了 |
[27:48] | But the station has video surveillance | 但是 加油站有监控录像 |
[27:50] | and the cashier claims he could ID him. | 而且收银员很肯定自己可以指认他 |
[27:52] | Have you told Nick and Sara? | 告诉Nick 和 Sara了吗? |
[27:53] | Nick’s in the AV lab now | Nick已经在视频室了 |
[27:55] | with the videotape and the cashier. | 拿到录像了 和收银员在一起 |
[27:57] | So the next time this someone uses the credit card… | 那么这个人如果再刷这张卡的话… |
[28:00] | We’re all over it. | 他没个跑了 |
[28:03] | You sure you remember this guy | 你确定你记得那人? |
[28:04] | who stole Tad Sidley’s credit card? | 盗用Tad Sidley信用卡那人? |
[28:06] | For sure. | 确定 |
[28:08] | It was a platinum and the guy was like young. | 是张白金卡 那小子很年轻 |
[28:10] | I mean, I couldn’t even qualify for a Visa. | 我是说 我连申请信用卡的资格都没有 |
[28:14] | Grissom, meet Larry. | Grissom 认识一下Larry. |
[28:16] | Larry’s from the Gas and Go. | Larry是Gas&Go加油站的 |
[28:17] | Thanks for coming in, Larry. | 谢谢你过来 Larry. |
[28:19] | Oh, for sure. | 没关系 |
[28:26] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[28:27] | Stop… stop the video. | 停… 停下来 |
[28:32] | Yeah, I remember that jacket and the blond hair. | 我记得他外衣 还有黄头发 |
[28:34] | That’s his sweet car right behind him. | 后面就是他那辆小车 |
[28:36] | Lucky son of a bitch. | 走狗屎运的小子 |
[28:39] | I drive an ’82 Buick. | 我才开’82的别克 |
[28:41] | Nick, try the unsharp mask. | Nick 调清晰一些 |
[28:55] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s him. | 对 对了 就是他 |
[28:57] | That’s your dude. | 你们要找的人 |
[28:59] | That’s Tad Sidley. | 这是Tad Sidley |
[29:01] | That was the name on the credit card. | 对 信用卡上就是这名字 |
[29:04] | Is this video from today? | 这录象是今天的吗? |
[29:05] | Yeah, I downloaded it myself. | 是的 我自己拷下来的 |
[29:06] | Well, if that’s Tad Sidley, | 那如果这个是Tad Sidley, |
[29:09] | who’s in the morgue? | 那停尸房那是? |
[29:10] | Hey. Thanks for your help. No problem. | -嘿 谢谢你 -没关系 |
[29:14] | I laid out the photos and sketches. | 我把相片和格局图摆开 |
[29:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:17] | What are you looking for exactly? | 你想要找什么? |
[29:19] | When we showed up at the scene a year ago, | 一年前我们到他家的时候 |
[29:21] | Sidley wouldn’t let us into his house. | Sidley不肯让我们进屋 |
[29:23] | I’m guessing because the body was still inside. | 我猜 可能当时尸体在屋里 |
[29:25] | He knew you’d detect the smell. | 他知道 你们会闻到味道 |
[29:27] | Kind of like Telltale Heart. | 有点像泄密的心(爱伦坡作品) |
[29:30] | Edgar Allan Poe. | Edgar Allan Poe(爱伦坡–悬疑作家) |
[29:31] | Guy commits a murder and buries the body | 一个人杀了 把尸体藏在屋子的地板下 |
[29:33] | under the floorboards of his house. | |
[29:36] | Catherine, I got to tell you, | Catherine 我想说 |
[29:39] | I don’t see anything probative. | 我确实看不出来什么可疑的 |
[29:42] | WILLOWS: Are both these sketches | 这两张格局图比例一样的吗? |
[29:43] | drawn to the same scale? | |
[29:45] | Yeah, half inch equals a foot. | 是的 1:24 |
[29:47] | All right… | 好的… |
[29:49] | The attic is above the living room. | 阁楼在客厅上 |
[29:50] | They both share the same chimney. | 应该是同一个烟囱 |
[29:54] | SIDLE: Yeah? | 是的 |
[29:57] | What are you thinking? | 你意思是 |
[29:59] | The east wall of the house is 17 feet | 客厅东面的墙到烟囱为17英尺 |
[30:04] | from the chimney in the living room. | |
[30:06] | But that same east wall | 但是阁楼同一面墙到烟囱只有14英尺 |
[30:08] | is only 14 feet from the chimney in the attic. | |
[30:12] | When you retrieved the body, | 你们拿尸体的时候 |
[30:15] | did you excavate the entire chimney? | 把整个烟囱都掏空了吗? |
[30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[30:19] | We just removed the bricks from the west-facing side. | 我们只拆了朝西那边的砖 |
[30:23] | ( drill motor whirring ) | |
[30:26] | There’s no question that somebody extended | 毫无疑问有人加宽了这面烟囱的外壁 |
[30:29] | the brick exterior of this chimney. | |
[30:31] | There’s a slight color disparity | 老砖和新砖之间颜色也有些不同 |
[30:33] | between the old and the new bricks. | |
[30:46] | It’s hollow. | 是空的 |
[30:48] | There’s no clay backing. | 没有粘土内壁 |
[30:50] | This is just a facade. | 是个空腔 |
[31:02] | Catherine… | |
[31:05] | We found her. | 找到她了 |
[31:14] | She was still bleeding when she was brought here. | 被拖到这的时候 她还在流血 |
[31:18] | Which means that her heart was probably still beating. | 说明她当时可能还是有心跳的 |
[31:21] | This isn’t The Tell-Tale Heart, | 这不是泄密的心(爱伦坡作品) |
[31:23] | it’s The Cask of Amontillado. | 而是一桶白葡萄酒(爱伦坡作品) |
[31:26] | ?y | 她被活活封死在墙里 |
[31:38] | CURTIS: I just got your page. Did he stick around? | 收到你的讯息 他还在吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah, we explained the situation, | 是的 我们向他解释了情况 |
[31:43] | and he thinks it’s hilarious. | 他还觉得很刺激 |
[31:46] | Tad, Detective Curtis. | Tad 我是Curtis探员 |
[31:47] | I’m glad to see you’re okay. | 看到你没事 我很高兴 |
[31:49] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是啊 |
[31:51] | Uh, he said you wanted to talk to me? | 他说 你想问我些事情? |
[31:53] | Yeah. Where have you been for the past few weeks? | 是的 这几周你都到哪去了? |
[31:56] | Tijuana, L.A., quick stop in Santa Barbara. | Tijuana(墨西哥地名), L.A. 还到Santa Barbara转了一下 |
[31:59] | Just got back this morning. | 今天早上刚回来 |
[32:01] | Any idea how your gym membership got into a dead man’s pocket? | 你的健身卡怎么会跑到一个死人身上? |
[32:06] | No. I’m sorry, I didn’t even know it was missing. | 不 抱歉 我自己都不知道它不见了 |
[32:09] | I’m-I’m not exactly big on the weights, you know? | 你看我块头也不大 |
[32:12] | Look, uh… I’m late for a movie. | 呃…我快赶不上看电影了 |
[32:15] | You mind if I get out of here? Sure. | -我现在走可以吗? -当然 |
[32:17] | I’d just like to get your cell phone number. | 但是想问你要一下手机号码 |
[32:19] | Gonna ask me out? | 想约我出去? |
[32:21] | It’s just in case I have any further questions. | 可能以后还会问你些事情 |
[32:27] | ROBBINS: Caroline did not go gently. | Caroline死时有一番挣扎的 |
[32:29] | Defensive marks? | 防卫伤? |
[32:30] | Ten on her right forearm. | 右前臂有10处 左前臂3处 |
[32:34] | Another three on the left. | |
[32:36] | Oh, no! Aah! | 哦 不 不 啊! |
[32:37] | And several more on the palms. | 手臂上更多 |
[32:42] | Catherine, there are tears on her labia and hymen. | Catherine 她的阴道和处女膜有撕裂 |
[32:45] | Too much time’s past to check for semen. | 时间太久 查不到精液 |
[32:48] | But she was raped. | 但是 确定她被强奸过 |
[32:49] | We found a potential blood pool in the living room | 我们在客厅找到血泊 |
[32:52] | and another much more substantial one | 在阁楼找到一处更大的 |
[32:54] | in the attic– is that consistent with your findings? | 和你发现的一致吗? |
[32:56] | Yeah. Carline was stabbed four times, | 一致 Caroline被刺了四下 |
[32:58] | twice to the abdomen, | 两处腹部 一处脾 一处为肋间动脉 |
[33:00] | one to the spleen, one to the intercostal artery. | |
[33:03] | No vital organs were penetrated, | 没有刺穿致使的器官 |
[33:05] | which means she would have bled to death slowly. | 也就是说 她的血慢慢流尽死去的. |
[33:07] | Probably stabbed in the living room | 很可能在客厅被刺 |
[33:09] | and then moved to the attic where she continued to bleed | 然后被搬到阁楼 在那一直流血 直到死亡 |
[33:11] | until she died. | |
[33:13] | Is the chimney guy still in your drawer? | 那个烟囱里的人 还在抽屉里吗? |
[33:15] | Yeah, right over there. | 是的 就在那 |
[33:18] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[33:21] | Tad Sidley is alive. | Tad Sidley还活着 |
[33:23] | We assumed that this guy was Tad, | 我们把他当成了Tad |
[33:25] | based on a gym membership | 是根据他身上那张健身卡 |
[33:26] | card we found on his body– we were wrong. | 我们推断失误 |
[33:29] | This guy is now a John Doe. | 这人还是具无名尸 |
[33:32] | Does his father know? Not yet. | -他爸爸知道了吗? -还没有 |
[33:36] | Well, I’m on my way to P.D. to meet up | 我正要到警局去见他和他的律师 |
[33:38] | with him and his lawyer– I’ll give him the good news. | 这回有好消息告诉他了 |
[33:41] | McWANE: Like I’ve already told you, | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[33:43] | Caroline and I were friends. | Caroline和我只是朋友 |
[33:45] | Now, if you keep this up, I’m gonna file a harassment charge against you, personally. | 如果你们再这样 我会单独起诉你无端骚扰 |
[33:49] | Ms. Willows, on the phone you said that you had | Willows女士 在电话上有新消息 |
[33:52] | new information regarding my client’s son? | 是和我当事人儿子有关的 |
[33:53] | Yes, I will get to that. | 是的 我正要说呢 |
[33:55] | But first I wanted to let both of you know | 但是我要先告诉你们俩个 |
[33:57] | that Caroline’s body was recovered in Mr. Sidley’s attic. | 已经在Sidley家的阁楼发现了Caroline的尸体 |
[34:00] | What? | 什么? |
[34:02] | The coroner confirmed that she was raped, | 验尸官已经确认她曾被强奸 |
[34:04] | stabbed and bled to death. McWANE: Wait a minute. | -刺伤 并最终流血至死 -稍等一下 |
[34:06] | You searched the house again? | 你们又去搜查那房子了? |
[34:08] | Ms. Willows, I thought that | Willows女士 我想法官已经讲得很清楚 |
[34:09] | the judge was perfectly clear. | |
[34:11] | I searched the chimney, specifically, | 我也清楚告诉 我查的就是烟囱 |
[34:12] | in accordance with the original warrant | 和最初的搜查令及后来的限制令 完全一致 |
[34:14] | and subsequent limitation. | |
[34:15] | I didn’t do it, I swear, You live alone, | -我不是我做的 我发誓 -你一个人住 |
[34:18] | Mr. Sidley… | Sidley先生… |
[34:20] | and you have no idea | 难道你说你不知道 |
[34:23] | how her body got bricked into your attic? | 她的尸体是怎么被砌进你家阁楼里的? |
[34:28] | ( quietly ): Oh, come on. | 哦 算了 到底怎么回事 |
[34:29] | What happened? | |
[34:31] | Did she say no one too many times? | 是不是因为她一再拒绝你? |
[34:33] | Ms. Willows, you are way over the line. | Willows女士 你有点太过分了 |
[34:35] | If you didn’t kill her, Mr. Sidley, then tell me, | 如果你没有杀他 Sidley先生 |
[34:38] | is there anyone else who had access to your house? | 那你来告诉我 还有谁可以进到你家 |
[34:41] | Who else could have | 在你家里 强奸了Caroline? |
[34:43] | raped Caroline under your roof? | |
[34:49] | I know what happened. Martin… | -我知道事情经过 |
[34:50] | No. | 不 我已经隐瞒太久了 |
[34:51] | I’ve been covering too long. | |
[34:53] | I need to tell the truth. | 我要说出真相 |
[34:58] | I was out of town, I came home early. | 我出差 提前回了家 |
[35:01] | I heard noise coming from the attic. | 听到阁楼有声音 |
[35:03] | He told me that they’d been seeing each other… | 他告诉我 他们交往一段时间了… |
[35:06] | What’s going on? Dad… | -发生什么了? -爸爸… |
[35:08] | …that they’d gotten into a fight, | …然后他俩吵架了 |
[35:10] | and he raped and killed her. | 他就强奸并错手杀了她 |
[35:11] | I should have told the police, but… | 我本来应该报警 但是… |
[35:16] | she was already dead. | 她已经死了 而他是我的儿子 |
[35:19] | He’s my son. | |
[35:21] | I wanted to protect him. | 我想坦护他 |
[35:28] | ( quietly ): Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 他在撒谎 |
[35:35] | He’s lying. | |
[35:37] | Do you want to tell us what actually happened? | 那你想告诉我们 到底发生了什么吗? |
[35:39] | I have no idea what really happened. | 我也不知道到底发生了什么事 |
[35:43] | I met her once… at the house. | 我只在家里…见过她一次 |
[35:47] | A month or so later, I see her on the news– | 大约一个月后就在新闻上看到 说她失踪了 |
[35:49] | she’s missing. | |
[35:54] | I can tell you that for two weeks after that, | 我可以告诉你们的是 那以后两个星期 |
[35:58] | he wouldn’t let me anywhere near the house. | 他都不让我回家 |
[36:00] | Claimed that he was painting, | 说他在装修刷房子 |
[36:02] | and he didn’t want me breathing in the fumes. | 不想我吸到那些气味 |
[36:10] | He killed her. | 是他杀了她 我确定 |
[36:12] | I’m sure of it. | |
[36:15] | Well, if you’d like to have a word with your old man, | 如果你想跟你爸爸说句话 |
[36:18] | I’d say now would be the time. | 那现在可以过去了 |
[36:26] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 我全听到了 |
[36:30] | Heard everything. | |
[36:32] | Tad… | |
[36:34] | Son, you’re… | 儿子 你还… |
[36:35] | Yeah. I’m not dead. | 是的 我没死 你倒不如死了 |
[36:40] | You’re dead to me. | |
[36:51] | This is Catherine. | 我是Catherine. |
[36:53] | Hey, Cat, when you’re done at P.D. | 嗨 Cat 你警局那边忙完 |
[36:54] | can you head over to the print lab? | 可不可以到指纹室来一下? |
[36:56] | There’s something you’re gonna want to see. | 给你看些有用的东西 |
[36:58] | I’m on my way. | 马上过来 |
[37:05] | Hi. | Hi. 嗨 嗨 |
[37:06] | I know why a John Doe was stuffed down the Sidley’s chimney. | 我知道 为什么一个无名尸被塞到烟囱里了 |
[37:11] | When you and Warrick were working that missing persons case, | 你和 Warrick在查那桩失踪案的时候 |
[37:14] | you couldn’t get a warrant, | 你们拿不到搜查令 |
[37:15] | and Martin wouldn’t let you in, right? Right. | -Martin又不让你们进 对吧? -是的 |
[37:17] | Don Fitzgibbons tried to gain access | Don Fitzgibbons曾想通过他儿子进屋子里 |
[37:19] | to the house through the son… | |
[37:21] | But the son wouldn’t cooperate. | 但是他儿子不肯帮他 |
[37:22] | I think he knew that if the house | 我想他应该知道 如果房子是犯罪现场 |
[37:25] | became a crime scene, CSI could get in there. | CSI就可以进去了 |
[37:29] | Well, it’s a logical theory, | 当然 只是个推理 |
[37:31] | but to kill someone and stuff him in a chimney | 但是是 杀一个人把它塞进烟囱 |
[37:35] | in hopes of getting information on your missing daughter… | 只是希望可以找到失踪女儿的有关信息 |
[37:39] | ( typing ) Check out the screen. | 看看屏幕 |
[37:42] | On the left is an unknown fingerprint | 左边是未知的指纹 烟囱盖上查到的 |
[37:44] | I lifted off the chimney cap. | |
[37:46] | On the right is a partial | 右边是个不全的指纹 |
[37:48] | I lifted off of Don Fitzgibbons’ | 从Don Fitzgibbons留给Tad的便条上取下的 |
[37:50] | post-it you took out of Tad’s dorm room. | |
[37:53] | Now, the print on the post-it is only a partial, | 虽然便条上的指纹是不全的 |
[37:55] | but it’s a match | 但是与烟囱盖上的 是吻合的 |
[37:57] | to the chimney cap. | |
[37:58] | I also found trace evidence on the roof. | 我还在屋顶上找到一些证据 |
[38:01] | Polyethylene plastic. | 聚乙烯塑料 |
[38:03] | Don Fitzgibbons works at Desert Palms Hospital. | Don Fitzgibbons在Desert Palms医院工作 |
[38:05] | I just got off the phone with the administrator. | 我刚刚跟那里负责人打过电话 |
[38:08] | The hospital’s body bags are made out of… | 医院的尸体袋就是… |
[38:11] | Polyethylene plastic? | 聚乙烯塑料的? |
[38:12] | Don Fitzgibbons has access to those body bags. | Don Fitzgibbons可以拿到那些尸体袋 |
[38:36] | It’s true. | 是的 都是真的 |
[38:38] | All of it. | |
[38:40] | You gonna arrest me? | 你们要逮捕我? |
[38:41] | You just admitted to murder; I think you know the answer. | 你刚承认了一起谋杀罪行 你知道后果 |
[38:45] | Hold on. I didn’t kill anyone. | 等下 我没有杀任何人 |
[38:48] | And the body in the chimney? | 那烟囱里的尸体? |
[38:53] | I took the body from Desert Palm Hospital, | 我从Desert Palm医院停尸房偷的尸体 |
[38:56] | from the morgue. | |
[38:58] | He was already dead, John Doe. | 他已经死了 是无名尸 |
[39:00] | Auto accident | 车祸 被盗的车 |
[39:02] | in a stolen vehicle. | |
[39:03] | Car exploded, he was burned beyond recognition. | 车爆炸了 他被烧得已经辨认不出来了 |
[39:08] | Ms. Willows, I stole a dead body and I trespassed, | Willows女士 我只是偷了一具尸体 |
[39:12] | but that’s it. | 只能算是过失 |
[39:15] | And Tad Sidley’s I.D., | 那Tad Sidley的身份? |
[39:17] | did you place the gym card on the body? | 是不是你把它放在尸体上的? |
[39:20] | You’re a mother, right? | 你是位母亲 对吧? |
[39:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:27] | Why do you think I did it? | 那 你认为我为什么要那么做? |
[39:32] | You wanted Martin Sidley to know what it’s like to lose a child. | 你想让Martin Sidley体会失去自己孩子的感觉 |
[39:44] | When I was in Tad’s dorm room, I snagged it. | 我在Tad的寝室时候 顺手拿的 |
[39:49] | I scorched the surface of the car | 我把卡的表面烧焦了 |
[39:52] | to make it look like it belonged to the John Doe… | 看起来好像是那具无名尸的一样… |
[39:56] | to make Martin believe that it was his son. | 让Martin 相信那就是他的儿子 |
[40:03] | I’d hoped that you’d be able to restore the image. | 我寄希望你们可以恢复那张图像 |
[40:11] | ( sniffles ): Look… | 我… |
[40:14] | I wish I could say that I was sorry | 很抱歉 给你们的工作增加了麻烦 |
[40:17] | for the trouble I’ve put you through, | |
[40:19] | or the-the petty crimes that I’ve committed, | 也为自己的小罪行感到愧疚 |
[40:23] | but I didn’t hurt anyone… | 但是我没有伤害任何人… |
[40:27] | and Martin Sidley is behind bars, | Martin Sidley也已经被抓起来 |
[40:31] | and my daughter’s getting her funeral. | 我女儿终于可以安息了 |
[40:38] | And that’s all I wanted. | 这一切就是我想要的 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry. | 我才感到抱歉 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry that we couldn’t find your daughter | 我很抱歉 要不是你我们还不能 |
[40:57] | without your help. | 帮你找到你的女儿 |