时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Red. Hey. | Red. 嗨. |
[01:20] | You look good, man. | 看起来不错 伙计 |
[01:21] | It’s been a while, hasn’t it? | 好久不见了 哈? |
[01:23] | Haven’t seen you forever. | 好久好久了 |
[01:25] | Of course, you know that better than anybody. | 当然了 你应该都知道了 |
[01:30] | I’m… surprised to see you here. | 我…见到你挺吃惊的 |
[01:35] | Actually, you know what, I’m not that surprised. | 其实…也不是没有料到 |
[01:38] | Listen, I’m glad you dropped by, | 呃 我挺高兴你过来看我的 |
[01:40] | ’cause there I’ve been meaning to talk to you about. | 因为 我也正想跟你聊聊 |
[01:42] | No, I-I just wanted to say… | 我 我只是想说… |
[02:36] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[02:38] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[02:44] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊! |
[02:45] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊! |
[02:47] | Are you… | 你…没事吧? |
[02:49] | Are you okay? | |
[02:52] | Yeah, yeah, I’m… | 嗯 呃 我… |
[02:54] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 没事 |
[02:57] | I-I am so sorry. | 我 我真是抱歉 |
[02:59] | I was on the phone, and I was going too fast, | 我在打电话 我开得太快了 |
[03:02] | and I just… | 我 就是… |
[03:03] | Oh, God, um… I’m going to call 911, | 哦 天啊 呃…还是报个警吧 |
[03:05] | and I’m going get you an ambulance. | 然后我给你叫辆救护车 |
[03:06] | I’m fine, honest, I am. | 没事 小姑娘 真没事 |
[03:08] | Okay. Really, it’s nothing. | 好吧 真的 没什么的 |
[03:10] | At least, can I just… | 那 那我就报个警 登记个报告 |
[03:12] | I’m going to call the police and make a police report. | |
[03:14] | I’d really rather you not do that. | 我看你还是算了吧. |
[03:17] | I’ll tell you why. | 我跟你说吧 |
[03:18] | I don’t, uh, I don’t have any insurance. | 我没有…呃..上保险 |
[03:21] | No, no, no. | 没事 没事 |
[03:22] | That’s okay. I do. | 没关系 我上保险了 |
[03:24] | Look, it was my fault; I know that. | 你看 这是我的错 我知道 |
[03:26] | And that is exactly what I will tell them. | 所以 你还是听我的吧 |
[03:30] | My dad just said, if I ever got into an accident | 我爸刚跟我说过 要是出了什么事 |
[03:32] | that I had to make a police report. | 还是让警察做个报告 |
[03:34] | Can I tell you something, sweetheart? | 小姑娘 你听我说 |
[03:38] | You’re drunk right now, okay? | 你现在喝了酒 |
[03:40] | And you hit me. | 还撞了我 |
[03:42] | Now, that’s a DUI, | 这就是酒后驾车 |
[03:44] | and if you call the police, | 你要是报了警 |
[03:46] | they’re going to take your license away, | 他们会掉销你的驾照, |
[03:48] | and they’re going to throw you in jail. | 然后还会让你进个监狱 |
[03:49] | Now, what I’d like you to do is get in your car, | 我看你听我的 现在就上车 |
[03:52] | drive yourself home and forget that this ever happened. | 开车回家 就当什么都没发生. |
[03:55] | Can you do that? | 行嘛 小姑娘? |
[03:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 走吧 |
[03:59] | Go on. | |
[04:01] | I’m fine, honest, I promise. | 我没事 说真的 小姑娘 |
[04:03] | You go. | 走吧 |
[04:22] | BRASS: Her name is Ally Sullivan. | 死者名字是Ally Sullivan. |
[04:24] | She’s the registered owner. | 是这个车主 |
[04:26] | Patrol unit investigating the wreck, found the body. | 巡警检查那辆车时候 发现了尸体 |
[04:29] | So far, we have nothing on the other car. | 目前 还不知道另一辆车的情况 |
[04:32] | Where’s the nearest traffic camera? | 最近的交通监视器? |
[04:35] | Four blocks north. | 往北4个街区 |
[04:36] | We’ve been pulling bodies | 一个月起码得有两起事故 |
[04:38] | out of this neighborhood twice a month, it seems like. | |
[04:40] | I think that’s actually an improvement. | 看来还是有点好转的 |
[04:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:44] | Well, it’s a cold night. | 今晚有点冷 |
[04:45] | I’m going to get you some coffee and donuts. | 去给你们弄点咖啡 面包 |
[04:56] | Nine-nine-nine… five-five-two. | |
[04:59] | Most people would have called 911. | 正常人 应该是报警 911 |
[05:04] | Well, there’s a seat-belt contusion on her shoulder. | 她肩膀上有安全带的淤伤 |
[05:06] | So… she survives the crash. | 那么…她车祸应该是没事 |
[05:08] | She gets out of the car, | 下了车 |
[05:10] | She dies on the street? | 怎么死在街上了? |
[05:12] | Internal injuries maybe. | 可能是内伤 |
[05:14] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[05:16] | How’d the car end up in this position? | 这个车 怎么这个方向啊? |
[05:19] | It looks like she caused the wreck. | 看起来 是她撞的别人 |
[05:21] | SIDLE: Usually, the guy who hits is the guy who runs. | 一般来讲 应该是撞车的人逃走 |
[05:25] | GRISSOM: Well, either way, they left the scene, | 反正 是有人逃离现场了 |
[05:26] | so it’s still a hit-and-run. | 还算是桩肇事逃逸案 |
[05:29] | And this girl’s dead. | 女孩死了 |
[05:31] | That makes them a murderer. | 那么 就要找到凶手了 |
[05:56] | It’s late. | 这么晚啊 我都担心了 |
[05:57] | I was worried. | |
[06:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 爱你 |
[06:04] | Love you. | |
[06:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:48] | Ally was out late all the time. | Ally晚上总是回来很晚 |
[06:51] | I never worried about her. | 我从来没有担心过她 |
[06:53] | She liked night clubs? | 喜欢夜生活? |
[06:55] | MAN: She liked the club business. | 她是喜欢搞些聚会节目 |
[06:59] | She wasn’t a party girl. | 她不喜欢乱搞 |
[07:08] | She wanted to be a VIP hostess. | 她一直想当一个主持人 |
[07:12] | Way you do that in this town | 想在这里混得开…就是要让混个脸熟 |
[07:14] | is you… get your face out there, | |
[07:18] | meet the right people, be seen. | 碰到些贵人 让人们知道了解你 |
[07:40] | I taught her to be responsible. | 我教她要懂得负责任 |
[07:43] | If there was an accident, call the police. | 如果出了什么事 要找警察 |
[07:47] | Help anyone who needed it. | 帮助有需要的人 |
[07:51] | I’d say to her all the time, | 我一直都告诉她 |
[07:54] | no matter how pretty are today, | 不论你今天有多么风光 |
[07:57] | someday, all that will be gone. | 总有一天 这些浮华的东西都会消失的 |
[08:01] | She knew that. | 她明白这点 她明白要懂得尊重别人 |
[08:04] | She knew she had to treat people with respect. | |
[08:08] | She always did the right thing; that’s why I don’t get it. | 她没做错过什么事 所以我就不明白了 |
[08:14] | Whoever was in the other car… | 不管另一辆车里是谁… |
[08:18] | I don’t care why they left. | 他想逃走就逃走吧 |
[08:23] | All they had to do was call an ambulance | 为什么不叫辆救护车 就把她扔在那?? |
[08:25] | instead of leaving her there to die. | |
[08:29] | ROBBINS: C.O.D. was hyper-extension of the neck | 死因是 颈部被旋 引起动脉破裂 |
[08:32] | with a rotational snap, resulting in a ruptured | |
[08:35] | vertebral artery, mid-cervical. | 中部断裂 |
[08:37] | Mid? Yeah. | 中部? 是的 |
[08:38] | Most MVA’s break down low or up high, don’t they? | 一般车祸折断过高或过低的颈骨 对吧 |
[08:40] | That’s why I don’t think the accident did it. | 所以 我认为不是车祸引起的断裂 |
[08:42] | The injury was more consistent with a stranglehold. | 看伤口 应该是被强力扭断的 |
[08:48] | ROBBINS: The head was rapidly twisted relative to the spinal column. | 头部被很快的扭动 折断脊骨 |
[08:52] | She would have been dead within a minute. | 一分钟不到 她就死掉了 |
[08:55] | Whoever killed this poor kid knew what they were doing. | 这个凶手 肯定是个有经验的 |
[09:14] | I don’t like Gruyere, Daddy. | 爸爸 我不喜欢奶酪 |
[09:17] | No Gruyere in it, sweetie; I promise. | 宝贝 里面一定没有奶酪 |
[09:21] | All right, egg me. | 好了 打鸡蛋吧 |
[09:26] | Hello, Mommy. I’m cooking. | 妈妈 我在做早餐 |
[09:29] | I see that. | 看到了 |
[09:30] | Good morning, honey. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:32] | Yeah, well, the jury’s still out on that | 呃 法庭还在就你的事讨论 |
[09:35] | as far you’re concerned. | |
[09:37] | You must have had quite a night. | 昨晚上你挺忙啊 |
[09:39] | Yeah. I guess I lost track of time. | 是啊 忙忘了时间了 |
[09:43] | That Joey’s a dog. | 那个Joey可不是什么好东西 |
[09:45] | If you don’t watch out, he’s going to get you into trouble. | 你要是不小心 他肯定会找你麻烦的 |
[09:47] | I kind of doubt that. | 那是啊 |
[09:49] | I wouldn’t worry, though. | 我不担心 再不会被他算计了 |
[09:50] | It won’t happen again. | |
[09:52] | These days, I’m all about you, baby. | 现在我只关心你 宝贝 |
[09:54] | I’m the baby. | 我才是宝贝 |
[09:56] | I know. I know, but daddies can have more than one baby. | 是啊 是啊 但是爸爸可以有好多宝贝 |
[10:01] | Yeah, pretty talk, talk, talk. | 就会说 说 说 |
[10:02] | Here, wait, wait. | 来 等下 尝尝 |
[10:03] | Try this, try this. | |
[10:04] | Maddy made them. | 是Maddy做的 |
[10:08] | Mm, it’s delicious. | 嗯 真好吃 真不错 |
[10:10] | Very good. | |
[10:13] | I’m glad you shaved. | 你终于把脸刮干净了 原来满脸胡子都认不出来你了 |
[10:15] | I barely recognized you | |
[10:17] | under all that scruff. | |
[10:18] | Hadn’t quite finished that. | 我还没看完呢 |
[10:26] | BRASS: Hello, rapist. | 嗨 强奸犯 |
[10:30] | MAN: Man, I’m not a rapist. | 老兄 我不是强奸犯 |
[10:32] | I was a date rapist, which is not even the same thing. | 叫做约会诱奸 根本是两回事 |
[10:34] | And besides, back then, roofies were in. | 而且那个时候 roofies were in. |
[10:36] | So you miss the action of the good old days, huh? | 开始怀念过去的好时光了 呃? |
[10:38] | It’s not like that. | 不是那么回事 根本不是那么回事 |
[10:40] | It’s not like that at all. | |
[10:41] | What’s it like? | 那是怎么回事? |
[10:49] | Can I get a soda, too? | 我也能喝杯饮料嘛? |
[10:53] | I’m, like, parched. | 我..呃…有点渴 |
[10:55] | You want to tell me what your fingerprints are doing on a cup | 那你能不能解释一下 你的指纹怎么跑到杯子上了 |
[10:58] | in a dead girl’s car? | 还是在死者的车上? |
[10:59] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 呃 可以 可以 |
[11:00] | I was out at Jet… | 我当时在Jet外面… |
[11:02] | ( over microphone ): I was kind of faded, I guess. | 当时有点迷糊 |
[11:04] | Um, I bumped into Ally, and she offered me a ride home. | 呃 然后碰见 Ally 她要载我回家 |
[11:07] | I needed it. | |
[11:08] | So that’s what you were doing on Harmon Road? | 所以你们跑到Harmon路上了? |
[11:10] | Yeah, Ally don’t care where I live; she’s a cool girl. | 嗯 Ally人不错 我住哪里她也不大关心 |
[11:12] | You were close? | 关系很近? |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[11:15] | Were you banging her? | 你和她发生关系了? |
[11:18] | Nah. | 没有 |
[11:20] | BRASS: So, what, are you like, pen pals? Girlfriends? What? | 那么你们…算笔友? 好姐妹? 到底什么? |
[11:23] | No, look, we really didn’t talk that much. | 不 其实我们基本上也没讲过几句话 |
[11:25] | But we would text all the time. | 但是 我们经常短信联系 |
[11:27] | That’s, like, when you use your cell phone | 就是 你用手机发的 就像…文字… |
[11:29] | to send, like, you know, words. | |
[11:31] | Yeah. I know what text messaging is. | 我知道什么是短信! |
[11:33] | Fine. | 好吧 对不起 听着 我说的都是真的 |
[11:35] | Sorry. | |
[11:38] | Look, I’m telling you the truth, | |
[11:39] | you really couldn’t get Ally on the phone, | Ally一般很少打电话 就是发短信 |
[11:41] | it’s all texting with her. | |
[11:43] | Well, what do you want my DNA? | 好吧 你们想要我的DNA? |
[11:44] | You want me to pee into a cup? You want my underwear? | 往小杯子里尿尿? 还是要我的短裤? |
[11:46] | Whatever you want, you got it, | 随便你们吧 我都配合 因为不是我杀的Ally |
[11:47] | cause I didn’t kill Ally. | |
[11:48] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我告诉你 我们到底要什么 |
[11:50] | I want you to write down | 我要你给我写下来 昨天晚上你到底在什么地方 |
[11:51] | exactly where you were last night and when. | |
[11:52] | Think you can handle that? | 这个应该没问题吧? |
[11:53] | HALL: Can I get a soda? | 可以喝杯饮料嘛? |
[11:55] | BRASS: Shut up and write. | 闭嘴 快点写 |
[12:00] | HODGES: Paint scrapings | 撞死者车的车漆是91-96的蓝色福特 |
[12:01] | from your vic’s bumper are consistent | |
[12:03] | with a ’91 to ’96 blue Ford. | |
[12:05] | So that narrows it down to a few thousand cars | 整个Las Vegas地区就缩小到几千辆了 |
[12:08] | in the greater Las Vegas area. | |
[12:10] | Yeah, but the car you’re looking for is also a piece of crap. | 你们要找的车是辆很破的车 |
[12:13] | Make and model I get, | 我可以找到厂商和模型 |
[12:15] | but unless you have a new test | 但是你最好再测一下 说明一下有多”破”… |
[12:16] | that quantifies “crappiness”… | |
[12:18] | Actually, take a look. | 呃 你看看 |
[12:23] | SIDLE: Firebird’s on the left, blue Ford on the right. | 左边的是火鸟 右边的是蓝色福特 |
[12:26] | What’s the gray-blue in the middle? | 那中间的灰蓝色是什么东西? |
[12:28] | A mixture of Rustoleum and house paint. | 是涂料和家用油漆的混合物 |
[12:31] | The killer’s car had exposed primer. | 他这车简直就是个乱涂乱画板 |
[12:33] | Swanky. | |
[12:37] | Might have found a few letters from the license plate. | 可能找到凶手牌照上的字母了 |
[12:41] | “Y-K-A.” | |
[12:42] | You found a witness? | 你找到目击者了? |
[12:43] | No. | 没有 |
[12:44] | Just behavior. | 行为分析 |
[12:45] | But according to Ally Sullivan’s father, | 根据Ally Sullivan爸爸的介绍 |
[12:47] | she was the type of girl that might have noticed | 她应该是那种留意车牌的女孩 |
[12:49] | the license plate of the car that hit her. | |
[12:51] | And according to her good friend, | 而且 根据她朋友的介绍 |
[12:53] | she preferred | 她更喜欢发短信 而不是打电话留语音 |
[12:54] | text messaging to leaving voice messages. | |
[12:57] | She was dying, right? | 她当时快死了 对吧 |
[12:58] | Disoriented? | 迷糊不清 |
[12:59] | I don’t know, but maybe she thought she was texting | 反正她可能以为她在发短信 事实她是播的号码 |
[13:02] | when in fact she just dialing her phone. | |
[13:13] | That’s a bit of a long shot. | 这可是拐挺大个弯 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 还是有道理的 |
[13:18] | It’s still a shot. | |
[13:25] | NEWSPERSON ( on TV ): Good evening, I’m Paula Francis. | 晚上好 我是Paula Francis. |
[13:27] | A weekend of sordid crimes | 周末发生的系列案件 让本地的警察任务繁重 |
[13:30] | has Las Vegas Police working double-time. | |
[13:31] | MAN: Come on, admit it. Come on. | 算了 承认吧 |
[13:33] | That’s a little smile. | 还是笑了的啊 |
[13:35] | Come on… | 来嘛… |
[13:36] | Huh? You know you’re crazy about me. | 呃? 我知道你迷上我了 |
[13:37] | I want you to come back. | 你一会儿回来吧 忙完就过来吧 |
[13:39] | As soon as you’re done, come back. | |
[13:40] | Joey? Joey? | |
[13:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:44] | You don’t hit on a cocktail waitress at the bar. | 泡吧妹不能在吧台泡 |
[13:47] | Go sit at a table, then she’s got a reason | 找张桌子 她就会走过去为你服务了 你也不用这么主动 |
[13:49] | to come over and serve you, and it’s less obvious. | |
[13:51] | Hold on. Wait, wait. | 停 停 停 |
[13:53] | The househusband’s giving me tips on women? | 一个结了婚的人还教我怎么泡吧妹呢?? |
[13:55] | I married a cocktail waitress. | 我老婆就是个吧妹 |
[13:57] | Janice– cocktail? | Janice — 吧妹? |
[13:59] | This crappy little joint in Cleveland. | 就在Cleveland那一个小酒吧 |
[14:01] | Really? Mm-hmm. | 是嘛?! 嗯 |
[14:03] | I’m not looking to marry this this broad. | 我可没打算跟这样的姑娘结婚 |
[14:04] | Although, she might think so. | 她可能是想跟我结 起码今晚是 |
[14:06] | At least for tonight. | |
[14:07] | Ah. | 哈 |
[14:09] | Joe, you’re, like, 40-something, right. | Joe 你…有40多了吧? 是的 |
[14:11] | Shouldn’t you be toning it down a little? | 你是不是也该收敛点了? |
[14:13] | Tone it down? | 收敛? |
[14:14] | Karl, I’m looking to take it up a notch. | Karl 我还想再放纵点儿呢 |
[14:16] | I got, like, ten more years of fun left | 我起码还得疯个十多年…我这老伙计都有小宝贝了 |
[14:18] | and my wingman’s got a curfew. | |
[14:20] | No? | 不是嘛? |
[14:21] | Why’d you bail out so early last night? | 那你昨晚上为什么那么早撤? |
[14:24] | I missed my family. | 想家了 |
[14:26] | You’re so sweet. | 你真顾家啊 |
[14:28] | You should work for Hallmark. | 你真该上Hallmark上班(儿童玩具品牌). |
[14:30] | I’ll send them my resume. | 我会寄简历的 |
[14:32] | MAN: It wasn’t the smell that got my attention, you know? | 其实我没闻到味 |
[14:38] | Usually when I find a body, | 一般我发现一尸体 通常都是烂歪歪的 |
[14:40] | it’s, uh, it’s very, um, raunchy. | |
[14:47] | It’s called “decomp,” in case you’re interested. | 那叫”尸解” 如果你想知道学名的话 |
[14:50] | I’ll remember that for next time. | 下次一定记住 |
[14:52] | If it wasn’t the smell, why did you check the room? | 既然没闻到 你为什么来查这间屋子? |
[14:55] | Rent is due every week. | 租金是每周一交的 |
[14:58] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[15:00] | We ask for cash, not names. | 我们只要钱 不问名字 |
[15:04] | We take who the casinos won’t. | 我们收留那些住不起赌场的 |
[15:08] | Someone’s got to do it. | 总得有人收留他们 |
[15:10] | You touch or move anything? | 碰过或移动过东西嘛? |
[15:11] | First thing I did was call you guys. | 第一件事 就是报告你们 |
[15:14] | Got you on speed dial. | 911被我设成快播键呢 |
[15:16] | And finally, in local crime, | 最后 来看下本地的案件进展 |
[15:17] | an update on yesterday’s tragic death | |
[15:20] | of Vegas party girl Ally Sullivan. | 昨天发现的年青姑娘Ally Sullivan一案 |
[15:22] | Police are still examining all the evidence | 警察还在调查在现场找到的各种证据 |
[15:24] | from the gruesome crime scene. | |
[15:26] | Detectives tell Eyewitness News they have little to work with. | 警方向<目击新闻>表示 进展并不大 |
[15:29] | And something that stumps them: | 至今他们还没有分析出: |
[15:31] | What was the motive for the killer | 凶手为何结束要这样一个年青而又美丽的生命? |
[15:33] | in this violent end to a young and beautifu life? | |
[15:36] | REPORTER: Mr. Sullivan, | Sullivan先生 你最后见到她是什么时候? |
[15:37] | when was the last time you saw her alive? | |
[15:39] | What are you people thinking? | 你们怎么想的? 以为我说的话有用 |
[15:40] | Think I’m going to say something magical, | |
[15:43] | bring Ally back to me? | 会让 Ally 重新回到我身边? |
[15:46] | I’m not talking to you people. | 我不想跟你们讲话 |
[15:48] | Mr. Sullivan, what was your daughter doing | Sullivan先生 你女儿在那个地方做什么? |
[15:50] | in that section of town? You think it was drug-related? | 你认为她有可能是去吸毒贩毒嘛? |
[15:52] | ANCHOR: Police are hoping that passersby or other eyewitnesses | 警方还在寄希望有路人或目击者 |
[15:54] | will come forward to help the investigation | 可以站出来 协助这一血案的侦破 |
[15:56] | of this terrible murder. | |
[15:58] | If you have information that might help police, | 如果你有任何有帮助的信息 请播打屏幕下方的免费电话 |
[16:01] | you are urged to call LVPD at the toll-free number | |
[16:04] | on the screen. | |
[16:13] | Control, this is Detective Curtis. | 控制台 我是 Curtis探员 |
[16:15] | I’m at 1773 Twain, Riviera Suites. | 位置1773 Twain,Riviera Suites. |
[16:19] | I got a 419. I need CSI. | 案件代号419(谋杀) 需要派遣CSI |
[16:26] | You know, I think I’ve been called out to this place before. | 我怎么感觉以前来过这地方呢? |
[16:29] | I think I’ve processed this very room before. | 我觉得我们以前检查的就是这间屋子 |
[16:31] | Liver temp is close to ambient. | 肝温接近室温 |
[16:37] | But lividity is fixed. | 尸青固定 尸僵已经开始消失 |
[16:41] | And rigidity starting to pass. | |
[16:45] | So he’s been dead for at least 20 hours. | 他死了 起码有 20小时了 |
[17:03] | “.380 Auto.” | .380 自动 |
[17:05] | That’s Federal ammo. | 是联邦警械 |
[17:06] | .380s make a lot of noise. | .380s 的枪声很大 |
[17:09] | It’s odd that no one heard anything, | 就算这地方破点儿 怎么能没有人听到呢? |
[17:11] | even in a dump like this. | |
[17:13] | “Walther PPK.” | |
[17:18] | Two shots in the body, one to the head. | 两枪身体 一枪头部 |
[17:20] | Sounds like a professional hit to me. | 听上去 应该是个职业杀手 |
[17:24] | Looks like the killer used Armor All. | 看上去 凶手的Armor All(汽车清理用具品牌). |
[17:26] | The gun is clean. | 枪很干净 |
[17:28] | Looks like the victim was doing | 看上去 死者也在做打扫 |
[17:29] | a little cleaning of his own. | |
[17:30] | He was a 12 Stepper. | 他是个”12 Stepper”(容易上瘾的人) |
[17:35] | Trying to make amends. | 正在改进呢 |
[17:37] | He was on step number nine. | 现在已经到第9步了 |
[17:39] | Apparently not enough. | 看来还是不够啊 |
[17:43] | Well, it’s pretty obvious he came in through the window. | 很明显 他是从窗户进来的 |
[17:50] | Whew. One thing’s for sure, | 吁~肯定一件事 凶手是个大块头 |
[17:53] | this killer’s lugging around some pretty big dogs. | |
[18:41] | Oh. Hey, Grissom, I just ID’d those fibers | 哦 嗨 Grissom 我刚刚分析确认了你从死者项链上找到的物质 |
[18:46] | you found on Ally Sullivan’s necklace. | |
[18:49] | They were not from her jacket or her dress. | 既不是她外套 也不是她衣服上的 |
[18:51] | They’re made of lambskin and rabbit fur. | 是羊皮兔毛做的 |
[18:53] | You know, just between you and me, | 我可只跟你说啊 我以前随身带个小兔子的爪子 |
[18:55] | I used to carry a rabbit’s foot. | |
[18:56] | I mean, I’m not superstitious. | 我不是迷信什么的 |
[18:58] | It’s just, I figure why take the chance? | 就是 想冒险试试 |
[18:59] | You know, as a kid, my grandfather used to have a rabbit farm. | 我小时候 祖父家有一个养兔厂 |
[19:07] | Is this our Ford Taurus? | 就是这辆福特特使嘛? |
[19:08] | Once upon a time. | 很久以前是的 |
[19:09] | Told you it was a piece of crap. | 我说过吧 肯定破破烂烂的 |
[19:11] | The vehicle was abandoned near a junkyard | 这个车被抛在Boulder高速公路一个废品站旁边 |
[19:13] | off Boulder Highway. | |
[19:15] | By the time they checked the plates, | 想查它的牌照时候 发现已经扔到粉碎机里了 |
[19:17] | it was already in the crusher. | |
[19:20] | Plates and paint are a match to your BOLO. | 牌照和油漆符合你的行为猜测 |
[19:24] | Did Brass run those tags? | Brass查这牌照了嘛? |
[19:26] | Yeah, it was last registered to a Betty Grinly in Henderson. | 查了 最后登记的是Henderso一个叫Betty Grinly的 |
[19:30] | She passed away last month. | 上个月已经去世了 |
[19:34] | Gasoline. They torched it. | 汽油 这车被烧了 |
[19:43] | So he burns the evidence near a junkyard | 他在废品场那烧毁证据 |
[19:46] | so that they’ll find it and dispose of it. Clever. | 一旦发现 会有人处理的 够聪明! |
[19:49] | Looks like we’re dealing with a professional. | 看来 我们是跟个老手打交道了 |
[19:51] | Professional what, though? | 什么老手? |
[19:52] | Ally Sullivan was killed over a fender bender. | Ally Sullivan是被扭断脖子的 |
[19:54] | You’re right. | 说得也对 |
[19:56] | He probably just loved his car | 他可能太爱他的车了 脾气又很暴燥 |
[19:58] | and has a really bad temper. | |
[20:07] | And he likes pineapples. | 他还喜欢菠萝 |
[20:11] | Ah, yeah, I remember that Taurus. | 哈 是的 我记得你说的那辆特使 |
[20:17] | Cheap and reliable. | 便宜 但是很耐用 |
[20:18] | That combo always sells. | 那种车总是卖得很好 |
[20:19] | Could you give me a description of the person who bought it? | 你能不能描述一下买家的长相? |
[20:22] | Honey, I’m not even sure I can tell what you look like. | 小姐 说实话我都说不清你长得什么样 |
[20:25] | All I remember is | 我记得的就是 他下了大巴… |
[20:27] | he came off the bus… | |
[20:30] | he walked right up with a big wad of cash. | 拿了一大叠钱就直接走过来了 |
[20:34] | I put him in that Taurus, | 我让他试试那辆特使 |
[20:37] | and 15 minutes later, he drove off the lot. | 15分钟 他就交钱开车走了 |
[20:39] | Did you get a transaction record? | 那有没有转手记录? |
[20:42] | Let’s see. Taurus, Taurus, Taurus, Taurus… | 我来找找 特使 特使 特使 特使… |
[20:46] | Ah, here you go. | 哈 找到了 |
[20:53] | This is for a ’99 Jeep Cherokee. | 这个是99年的切诺基吉普 |
[21:00] | It sure is. | 是啊 是啊 呃 等会儿 |
[21:04] | Um, hold it. | |
[21:06] | It’s over here. | 就在这 看得清楚嘛? |
[21:14] | How’s that one look? | |
[21:16] | Not so great. | 也不怎么样 |
[22:11] | The coroner’s bullets matched the Walther, | 验尸官发现的子弹和Walther的相符 |
[22:13] | but Bobby found an additional striated mark | 但是 Bobby发现弹头上有第纹的划痕 |
[22:15] | on the O-jive, so he went back to the gun. | 然后他又查了一下枪 |
[22:17] | There was threading inside the muzzle. | 枪口上有纹口 |
[22:21] | Killer used a silencer. | 凶手用了消音器 |
[22:34] | Slightest imperfection in the barrel | 一个有点小毛病的消音管 造成的弹头上的草痕 |
[22:37] | of a silencer could explain | |
[22:39] | these scratches on the bullet. | |
[22:41] | Oh. Also explains why no one heard anything. | 哦 也解释了为什么没有人听到枪声 |
[22:43] | But | 但是 扔下枪把消音器拿手?! |
[22:45] | leave the gun, take the silencer? | |
[22:47] | Well, you can’t legally buy a silencer, | 因为购买消音器是违法的 |
[22:49] | and those things are hard to make. | 而且 制造过程也很麻烦 |
[22:50] | If the silencer was homemade, we might have been able | 如果是自制的 我们就能查到制作的工具 |
[22:52] | to match the killer’s tool marks. | |
[22:54] | Assuming we ever find this guy. | 假设我们能找到那个人的话 |
[22:56] | I don’t know who would go through this much trouble | 我不理解 为什么费这么大周折 杀像Nash那样一个小人物 |
[22:58] | to kill a nobody like Nash. | |
[23:00] | WILLOWS: Well, he was a somebody to the killer. | 看来 他还是个值得费心机的人 |
[23:26] | Hey, people, Amanda Congdon from rocketboom.com | 嗨 各位 我是rocketboom.com的Amanda Congdon |
[23:30] | with this week’s creep report. | 带给你本周的奇趣报道 |
[23:32] | If you were planning on checking out | 如果你想去Harmon和Twain待口的Bubbles酒吧转转 |
[23:34] | that new club, Bubbles, down near Harmon and Twain, | |
[23:36] | you might want to think twice, | 劝你多加小心 因为那最近死的人可真是不少 |
[23:38] | because the corpses are really piling up down there. | |
[23:41] | The body of Clayton Nash vas found just two blocks away | Clayton Nash的尸体就在Ally Sullivan事发点的两个街区旁 |
[23:44] | from the site of Ally Sullivan’s murder, | |
[23:46] | and the killer’s still at large. | 凶手是谁至今仍无眉目 |
[23:49] | Is this just another crime spree, | 这只是一桩普通命案 还是什么杀人狂的杰作? |
[23:52] | or the work of one deranged maniac? | |
[23:55] | Don’t ask the cops. | 问警察也不知道 他们现在是毫无头绪 |
[23:56] | They don’t have a clue. | |
[23:58] | Remember, Amanda warned you. | 要记住 Amanda提醒过你哦! |
[24:02] | JANICE: Carl? | |
[24:03] | Mm. What are you doing? | 嗯 你干嘛呢? |
[24:05] | Oh. Not even ready for dinner. | 哦 还没准备好吃饭啊? |
[24:06] | I was checking our stocks. | 我来查查咱们的股票 |
[24:08] | Well, you’re not wearing that to the Eiffel Tower. | 你可不能穿这身去艾弗尔铁塔~ |
[24:10] | I’ll throw some clothes on. | 好的 我换件衣服 |
[24:11] | Hurry up. My mom’s waiting for Maddy. | 快点 我妈妈在等Maddy呢 |
[24:14] | I don’t want to lose that table. | 订好的桌子 我可不想没了 |
[24:15] | Two seconds. | 马上 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | Well, now, who’s that beautiful girl, huh? | 哈 看看 谁是妈妈的漂亮小宝贝 呃? |
[25:42] | So, you drive Route 107 Southbound | 那么 你就是本周负责107号路南向的 是嘛? |
[25:44] | during the week, is that right? | |
[25:45] | 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. | 早6点到晚6点. |
[25:46] | Yeah, I’m a morning person. | 是的 我起得比较早 |
[25:48] | Now, is there any chance, | 那么 有没有可能 你记得这个人嘛? |
[25:49] | any chance at all, that you remember this guy? | |
[25:51] | I know it’s not the best picture. | 这张照片模糊点儿. |
[25:53] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 记得 |
[25:55] | I let him out on stop “E” around 4:30 day before yesterday. | 前天 4:30左右 他在E段下的车 |
[25:58] | Oh, you know, you get hundreds of people on and off your bus every day. | 哦 你的大巴每天上上下下有上百人 |
[26:02] | We got to be sure– are you sure you remember him? | 我们得说准点儿–你真的认得是他嘛? |
[26:05] | I look at every face that steps on my ride. | 每个上我车的人 我都会好好看的 |
[26:07] | I saw the movie Speed– I’m not gonna be hijacked. | 我看过<生死时速> 我可不想被截持 |
[26:09] | Well, you know, actually Speed, it… it wasn’t hijacked, | 哦 当初实际上<生死时速>…不是被截持…是被捆上炸弹了 |
[26:12] | it was wired to explode. | |
[26:13] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[26:15] | Well, all right. What exactly do you remember about him? | 好的 那你到底记得他什么了? |
[26:18] | He paid in cash, told me to keep the change– | 他交的现金 还让我不用找零了– |
[26:20] | everybody else uses a bus pass. | 别人用的都是交通卡 |
[26:21] | He was a real gentleman– tucked-in shirt, | 他真的挺绅士的 衬衣规整 |
[26:24] | new shoes… | 新鞋…洒香水 |
[26:26] | Nice smell. | |
[26:27] | Kind of stands out on my route. | 在我这条路上 算少见了 |
[26:30] | So I guess you remember where you picked him up, then? | 那你应该记得 他是哪上的车吧? |
[26:32] | He came walking out of the desert like Moses himself. | 他从沙漠走出来的 就像Moses(摩西-宗教人物)一样 |
[26:35] | SANDERS: So the bus driver said | 大巴司机说那人在这上的车??! |
[26:37] | the guy got on here? | |
[26:39] | You sure this is a working stop? | 你有把握嘛 这是个车站嘛? |
[26:41] | You know, the Cat bus stops here 59 times a day. | Cat大巴每天在这要停59次 |
[26:44] | SANDERS: For what? Construction workers, | 停这干嘛? 建筑工人啊 远足的啊 移民啊… |
[26:46] | hikers, | |
[26:48] | migrants. | |
[26:49] | The name on the driver’s license | 驾照上的名字是假的 但是照片应该是真的 |
[26:51] | was fake, but the picture’s got to be real. | |
[26:54] | I’m gonna go… wave it around the neighborhood. | 那我就…四处转转 给别人看看照片 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:01] | Assuming our guy’s not from around here, | 假设咱们要找这人不住在这 那他是怎么到这的呢? |
[27:03] | how’d he get here? | |
[27:05] | The same way they did. | 跟咱们一样 |
[27:30] | SANDERS: Every time I come to the desert, | 每次我到沙漠 都能看到色情杂志 |
[27:32] | I see porno mags. | |
[27:35] | Who brings spankables out here? | 拿到这来干嘛? |
[27:36] | STOKES: It’s probably just trash | 可能是从路上吹下来的垃圾吧 |
[27:39] | blown in from off the street. | |
[27:41] | Nobody throws away porn. | 色情杂志 谁舍得扔啊? |
[27:43] | They’re like heirlooms. | 这东西就跟祖传宝物一样 |
[27:44] | Passed on down the family tree. | 一代代传下来 |
[27:56] | Hey, Greg. | 嗨, Greg. |
[27:58] | Come here and check this out. | 过来 看看这个 |
[28:01] | A single set of ATV tracks goes off the trail | 只有一组AVT(全地形车)的车印一直开到这边 |
[28:05] | back there into here– killer could’ve dumped the ATV | 然后凶手可能丢了ATV 然后上的大巴 |
[28:08] | and then got on the bus. | |
[28:16] | Whoever was here had some big shoes. | 不管是谁 这人鞋够大的 |
[28:25] | Not necessarily big feet. | 脚可不一定大 |
[28:28] | Multiple socks. | 好多袜子 |
[28:30] | Another precaution to cover your tracks. | 是掩盖行迹的另一种方法 如果真是凶手的话 |
[28:38] | Assuming it’s our guy. | |
[28:40] | STOKES: I’d say | 我看 如果是我们要找的人 |
[28:41] | it’s our guy. | |
[28:44] | ?? | 他给咱们留下手套了 |
[29:00] | I have an update for you. | 有个新进展 |
[29:03] | The burned gloves that Nick submitted | Nick交上来那副烧焦的手套是小羊皮做的 旁边有兔毛 |
[29:05] | are lambskin lined with rabbit’s fur. | |
[29:08] | They’re consistent with the fibers found | 和Ally Sullivan项链上发现的物质成分一致 |
[29:10] | in Ally Sullivan’s necklace. | |
[29:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:13] | Thanks. Mm-hmm. | 多谢 |
[29:44] | WILLOWS: I’m guessing that Clayton Nash had a record. | Clayton Nash是有案底的 |
[29:48] | 1985, aiding and abetting, | 1985 从犯 怂恿罪 |
[29:49] | extortion in ’87, armed robbery in ’92, | 87年勒索罪 92年持械抢劫 |
[29:52] | assault in ’95, uh, loan sharking the same year. | 95年故意伤害 同年 放高利贷 |
[29:54] | I get the drift. But, uh, | 明白了 但是 呃 |
[29:57] | take a look at this– it’s FBI surveillance. | 看看 — 这张是FBI的监视照 |
[30:01] | What is this, summer camp? Well, not the kind | 这是什么啊 夏令营? |
[30:04] | you want to send your kid to– they’re bank robbers. | 反正肯定你是不会送你孩子去这种夏令营的 都是银行抢劫犯 |
[30:07] | All of them? Apparently, Nash and his buddies | 全都是? 看来 Nash跟他的兄弟们每年都会聚一次 |
[30:10] | would get together every year, | |
[30:11] | talk shop, hire hookers, play flag football. | 谈谈买卖 再雇点新手 玩玩球什么的 |
[30:14] | Nash did mostly grunt work– driver, lookout. | Nash一般做些杂活–司机啊 望风啊 |
[30:18] | Never handled the cash. | 从来没碰过现金 |
[30:19] | He got busted in an armored car heist | 10年前在Ohio他因为一起抢车案 被捕了 |
[30:22] | in Ohio ten years ago. | |
[30:24] | Testified against practically everyone he’d ever worked with. | 然后把所有跟他合作的人都供出来了 |
[30:27] | Well, that certainly explains | 哦 这就解释明白为什么有人想杀他了 |
[30:29] | why someone would want to kill him. | |
[30:31] | Most of those people in the picture | 照片上大部分人 要么死了要么在监狱里 |
[30:32] | are either dead or in prison. | |
[30:33] | Who isn’t? | 谁是例外呢? |
[30:35] | Give me a Heine, please. | 来杯喜力 怎么了? |
[30:36] | What is that? | |
[30:37] | Anybody should be drinking water, it’s me, let me tell ya. | 谁要喝水 当然是我 哈 真是渴死了 |
[30:40] | Really blasted my quads. | |
[30:41] | Let’s do shooters. Wanna? | 咱们去玩射手啊 怎么样? |
[30:45] | Let’s pretend… that you’re wearing a suit, | 假设…你现在穿着西装 |
[30:48] | and let’s pretend we’re in your office, | 就假设现在我们在你的办公室里面 |
[30:51] | and let’s pretend I just cut you a big check for your services | 就假设我现在给你写了张支票 |
[30:55] | because you are still my damn lawyer. | 就因为 你他妈还是我的狗屁律师! |
[30:57] | All right, man, all right, I’m listening. | 好吧 老兄 好吧 我在听 |
[30:59] | There’s some stuff I need. | 我需要些东西 |
[31:01] | No particular order. | 顺序无所谓 |
[31:05] | Credit card blanks? | 空白的信用卡? |
[31:07] | DMV license blanks? What is this? | 空白的驾照? 到底要干嘛? |
[31:10] | No questions. | 不许提问 |
[31:13] | Laminating machine, blank bar code labels. | 碾碎机 空白的条形码记? |
[31:14] | What are you doing? What makes you think I can even get this stuff? | 你要干嘛? 你怎么就确定我能搞到这些东西? |
[31:18] | I know the guys you represent. | 我知道你给什么样的人做律师 我和他们一样 |
[31:20] | I’m one of ’em. | |
[31:21] | I need the stuff fast. | 你给我快点搞到 别让我失望 |
[31:24] | Don’t let me down. | |
[32:09] | GRISSOM: There was no reason to connect the two murders | 如果不是沙漠发现那把枪的弹道痕迹 |
[32:11] | until ballistics matched the silencer we found in the desert with | 和Riviera Suites的一致的话 绝对不会把两个案子联系在一起 |
[32:14] | the gun you found at the Riviera Suites. | |
[32:16] | Two murders, same killer. | 两起谋杀 一个凶手 |
[32:17] | SIDLE: Here’s how we think things went down. | 我们是这样推断的 |
[32:19] | The killer drove his ATV into the desert, | 凶手开着ATV到沙漠 藏在灌木丛里 |
[32:21] | concealed it in the brush, takes a bus to a used car lot and buys a blue Taurus. | 然后坐大巴去一个旧车场买了辆蓝色特使 |
[32:26] | BROWN: Then he drives to the apartment, | 然后他开车去杀了Clayton Nash |
[32:28] | puts a cap in Clayton Nash, | |
[32:31] | gets into his car and drives away, free and clear. | 然后开了他的车 离开 一身轻松 |
[32:34] | It’s a good plan, well executed. | 计划周密 执行得很好 |
[32:35] | Yeah, right up until the point | 一直都很好 直到Ally Sullivan撞了他的车 |
[32:37] | that Ally Sullivan smashed into his car. | |
[32:38] | Collateral damage– he killed her | 这是计划外伤害 — 他杀了这样她就不能指认他了 |
[32:41] | so she couldn’t identify him. | |
[32:43] | BROWN: Okay, that all sounds great. | 好吧 听起来都没什么问题 |
[32:45] | How do we find the guy? | 那我们怎么找到他? |
[32:47] | WILLOWS: We know his original target, Clayton Nash. | 我们知道他计划的袭击目标:是Clayton Nash. |
[32:48] | Small-time hood who gave up a lot of his big-time cronies. | 当年的小瘪三供出去一批大哥 |
[32:52] | He’s got a list of enemies. | 他惹的仇家可不少 |
[32:54] | How many guys got convicted off Nash’s testimony? | 有几个人因为Nash的证词被抓了? |
[32:56] | Seven. | 7人 |
[32:58] | Three of them are still in prison. | 其中3个现在还在监狱 |
[32:59] | One is dead, one is out on parole, | 一个死了 一个假释 |
[33:01] | and two served their time and are now out. | 两个刑满 被释放出来了 |
[33:04] | So we have three potential killers | 那也就是3个有可能是凶手 |
[33:06] | and nothing to tie them to either crime scene. | 但是没任何证据将他们联系到案发现场 |
[33:08] | SIDLE: Not quite. | 也不一定 |
[33:10] | I ruled out most of the prints | Ally Sullivan车上的指纹我大都确认了 |
[33:12] | from Ally Sullivan’s car– | |
[33:13] | the vic, the father, her boyfriend– | 死者的 父亲的 男友的 — |
[33:15] | but there were a few unidentified partials. | 但是还有些不能确定的 不完全指纹 |
[33:20] | ??? | |
[33:22] | It’s not enough detail to run through AFIS? | 还不够搜寻AFIS? |
[33:23] | GRISSOM: Well, if this guy | 如果这人真犯的是什么大案 |
[33:24] | is a major case felon, | |
[33:26] | then his prints are definitely in the system. | 那他的指纹一定在系统里存档的 |
[33:27] | I dusted every inch of that apartment window. | 那个房间的窗户我全都扫过了 |
[33:29] | He never took off his gloves. | 他一直都戴着手套 你要上哪嘛? 伪造身份证?! |
[34:26] | The fake ID cards?! | |
[34:28] | The staying out all night, | 天天晚上在外面呆着 跑到沙漠开什么ATV |
[34:30] | and then this mysterious ATV ride in the desert. | |
[34:32] | You gave me the ATV for my birthday. | 你把那辆ATV送我当生日礼物的 |
[34:34] | I ride it because I love you. | 我骑它 是因为我爱你 |
[34:35] | Yeah, at 3:00 in the morning? | 是嘛 半夜3点多骑出去? |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:38] | Uh-uh. | |
[34:40] | You’re planning a job. | 你在计划什么 |
[34:42] | I’m not planning a job! | 我没有在计划什么东西! |
[34:43] | You know I don’t do that anymore. | 你知道 我已经洗手不做了 |
[34:45] | You’re a liar, Karl. | 你个骗子 Karl. |
[34:47] | You’re lying! Honey, listen– honey! | 你在撒谎!! 亲爱的 听我说 亲爱的!! |
[34:54] | Janice, look… | Janice, 听着… |
[34:58] | I had to take care of something. | 我得处理些事情 |
[35:00] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思? |
[35:03] | I killed Clayton Nash. | 我杀了Clayton Nash. |
[35:10] | You even think about Maddy? | 你有没有考虑过 Maddy? 你的女儿?! |
[35:12] | Your daughter? | |
[35:14] | You promised… | 你答应过… |
[35:16] | on her life, you promised! | 用她的生命发誓 你答应过!! |
[35:18] | No more robberies! | 再也不去抢劫了!! |
[35:20] | I don’t do robberies anymore. | 我已经不再去抢劫! |
[35:22] | Now you just kill people. | 你现在已经改杀人了 |
[35:24] | He was a rat. | 他是个该死的人 |
[35:26] | Oh, Karl. | 哦, Karl. |
[35:29] | All the waiting. | 所有的等待 所有的计划 所有的谎言 |
[35:31] | All the maneuvering, the lying. | |
[35:36] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[35:39] | And I did it for us, for this family. | 我是为了咱们 为了这个家庭这么做的 |
[35:42] | I kept money in our wallets. | 我把钱攒进口袋 |
[35:44] | I invested it, so all you had to do was watch football on TV. | 我投资 你们要做的就是看看电视足球比赛 |
[35:49] | And Nash was the reason. | 都是Nash惹的祸 |
[35:51] | The reason that you had to hide the money and live on the run. | 都因为他 你们才要把钱藏起来 苟且地过 |
[35:55] | I never got caught! | 我没被抓过! |
[35:57] | And I never would’ve got caught, | 而且我也不可能被抓到… |
[35:58] | except for that… that lousy junkie | 如果不是…那个该死的小子把我供出去 |
[36:00] | who gave me up. | |
[36:04] | I only had one rule: you never talk! | 我只有一条规矩:永远不供兄弟!! |
[36:07] | And he talked. | 结果他招了 |
[36:08] | And you jeopardized everything we have | 你就因为这么一个混蛋 把我们的一切都毁了 |
[36:10] | for some scumbag that nobody gives a damn about. | |
[36:15] | Janice, he called me four weeks ago. | Janice 他4周前给我打电话 |
[36:18] | He said, “I’m in town for a while. | 他说:我到这里呆一阵 |
[36:20] | Maybe we could we get together.” | “看咱们是不是聚一下” |
[36:21] | He had something to tell me. | 他有话想跟我说 |
[36:23] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[36:24] | “I’m sorry? | “对不起”??! |
[36:26] | I’m sorry I stole seven years of your life.” | “对不起我偷走了你7年的时间?” |
[36:30] | I-I couldn’t let it go. | 我-我不可能放过他 |
[36:39] | Oh, God, he had it coming. | 哦 天啊 这个人自取灭亡 |
[36:45] | And you were careful, right? | 你很小心 是不是? |
[36:50] | So what’s with the fake IDs? | 那那些假身份证是干嘛的? |
[36:56] | Karl? | |
[36:58] | You don’t make mistakes. | 你不会出错的 |
[37:02] | I didn’t. | 我不会的 但是有人会 |
[37:05] | Somebody else did. | |
[37:09] | A girl named Ally Sullivan. | 一个叫 Ally Sullivan的姑娘 |
[37:14] | The… The girl on the TV? | 那个…电视上说的姑娘? |
[37:20] | Oh, Karl! | 哦, Karl! |
[37:24] | Oh, God, she was just a kid! | 哦 天啊 她还只是个孩子! |
[37:27] | She crashed into my car | 她撞了我的车 就在我杀了Nash以后 |
[37:29] | right after I did Nash. | |
[37:31] | She was gonna call the cops. | 她就想报警 |
[37:33] | I had to do it. | 我不得已的 |
[37:38] | I had to. | 我真的逼不得已 |
[37:42] | I want you to go up the stairs. | 我想让你上楼去 |
[37:45] | I want you to kiss Maddy. | 去亲亲Maddy. |
[37:47] | I want you to tell her that you love her… | 然后告诉她:你爱她… |
[37:50] | and I want you to get out of this house. | 然后 你给我滚出这个家 |
[37:54] | WILLOWS: Karl Cooper. | |
[37:56] | At age 19, he was | 19岁的时候 参加了美国陆军 |
[37:57] | an Army Ranger. | |
[37:59] | By 42, he was one of the most successful | 42岁 是美国历史上最有名的银行抢劫犯 |
[38:02] | bank robbers in U.S. history. | |
[38:04] | He pulled off dozens of heists, | 20年前 他抢劫过很多次汽车 |
[38:05] | going back two decades, | |
[38:07] | all without killing a single person, | 没有杀过一个人 |
[38:09] | and he was known to his bank-robbing buddies as “Red.” | 他们银行抢劫那伙人 都叫他”Red” |
[38:14] | He doesn’t have red hair. | 他头发不是红的啊 |
[38:15] | Well, he got the nickname | 他叫这个名字是因为 他总是有”赤字” 欠帐 |
[38:17] | because he was always in debt… “in the red.” | |
[38:19] | Do we have In The Red’s address? | 那有”赤字”先生的地址嘛? |
[38:21] | Last known | 最后登记的是Illinois州marion联邦监狱 |
[38:23] | was the U.S. Federal Penitentiary | |
[38:25] | in Marion, Illinois. | |
[38:26] | When Nash gave him up, | Nash把他供出来的时候 Cooper上诉请求无罪 |
[38:27] | Cooper plead guilty. | |
[38:29] | He served the full seven years term. | 他服满了7年的刑期 |
[38:31] | He got out, dropped off the face of the earth. | 出来以后 就彻底消失了 |
[38:54] | STOKES: The tire model | 轮胎印记 型号为Dunlop KT-345 |
[38:56] | is a Dunlop KT-345. | |
[38:59] | I checked with the local dealers. | 我查了一下本地的经销商 |
[39:00] | The only ATV that uses that particular type of tire | 用那种轮胎的ATV刚刚上市一年左右 |
[39:04] | has only been on the market for about a year. | |
[39:05] | It’s called the Yamaha Raptor. | 型号为Yamaha Raptor. |
[39:07] | So I got the list of the names | 然后我调出了LV所有购买过的人 |
[39:08] | of everybody in Las Vegas who’s recently bought one. | |
[39:10] | The only Cooper on the list is female– Janice. | 唯一一个叫Cooper的是个女的 — Janice. |
[39:15] | Well, Karl Cooper had a girlfriend back in Ohio, | Karl Cooper 原来在Ohio有个女朋友 |
[39:18] | a Janice Hanford. | 叫 Janice Hanford. |
[39:20] | I mean, she could be Cooper now. | 我想 现在有可能改姓Cooper了 |
[39:22] | Do we have her address? | 有她的地址嘛? |
[39:23] | Yeah. It’s, uh, second page. | 有的 是..呃 .. 第二页 |
[39:28] | I think you broke the case, Nick. | 看来 案子破了 Nick. |
[39:38] | ( tires squealing ) | |
[39:43] | Maddy… | |
[39:45] | Sweetie, come with me, okay? | 宝贝 过来好嘛? |
[39:50] | OFFICER: Las Vegas police. Open up! | LV警察! 开门! |
[39:56] | Janice Cooper? | |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:58] | We’re looking for your husband. | 我们要找你的丈夫 |
[39:59] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[40:01] | Don’t take it personally, | 请你别介意 但是我不相信你的话 |
[40:02] | but I’m not going to take your word for that. | |
[40:03] | You guys never do. | 你们这些人从来不信 |
[40:05] | Look around all you like. | 随便你们看吧 |
[40:06] | Please step outside with the child. | 请跟孩子站到外面 |
[40:08] | It’s for your own safety. | 是为了你安全考虑 |
[40:09] | Like I said, he’s not here. | 看我说的 他不在 |
[40:49] | Mommy doesn’t like you. | 妈妈不喜欢你们 |
[40:51] | Really? Well, that’s too bad. | 是嘛 哦 那可太糟了 |
[40:53] | She hardly even knows me. | 他都不认识我 |
[40:54] | Maddy, you be nice, baby, okay? | Maddy 要乖 好嘛 宝贝? |
[40:57] | Definitely. Let’s all be nice. | 当然 我看咱们都乖点儿吧 |
[40:58] | STOKES: Jim… | |
[40:59] | ATV has the right tires | ATV的轮胎是对的 |
[41:01] | and there are plenty of machine tools | 这里有足够多的工具 制造一个消声器 |
[41:03] | and parts back there to build a silencer. | |
[41:05] | Where’s Karl? Go to hell. | Karl在哪里? 去死吧 |
[41:08] | All right. Here’s the way it is. | 好吧 那就只能这样了 |
[41:09] | You’re going to jail, she’s going to Child Services. | 你会进监狱 她会送到儿童服务中心 — 剧终 |
[41:11] | End of story. I’ve had cops in my face for half my life. | 我这辈子一半时间都在跟警察打交道 |
[41:14] | You don’t scare me. | 你们吓不到我 |
[41:17] | Well, maybe that’s your lawyer now. | 可能是你律师的电话 |
[41:19] | Hello? | 喂? |
[41:21] | Just answer yes or no– are the cops there? | 只要回答”是”,”不是” — 警察在嘛? |
[41:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:28] | Are they threatening to take Maddy? | 他们是不是威胁带走Maddy? |
[41:31] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:34] | That’s what happens when you marry a crook. | 嫁个坏人 就注定过这样的日子 |
[41:41] | I think they’re tracing this call. | 我想他们在追踪电话 |
[41:44] | I’ll take that phone. | 电话我来接吧 |
[42:10] | Hey, Officer. | 嗨 长官 |
[42:11] | Yup? | 干嘛? |
[42:15] | I’m going to make your day. | 我来助你升官吧 |
[42:39] | Uncuff him, will you, Mitch? | 解开他 Mitch? |
[42:47] | Karl. Don’t do anything stupid. | Karl 不要做傻事 |
[42:52] | Palms out, please. | 请 伸出手来 |
[42:55] | I know the drill. | 我知道这程序 |
[43:05] | So, tell me… | 那 告诉我… |
[43:06] | Where’d I go wrong? | 我是哪个环节出纰漏了? |
[43:08] | You killed two people. | 你杀了两个人 |