时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | n’t been this out of breath | 自从我打赌说Frank Sinatra I靠不住以后 |
[01:35] | since I bet Frank Sinatra I wasn’t ticklish. | 还没这么激动过呢 |
[01:41] | In a few minutes, there’ll be cake and champagne, | 再过一会 就会有蛋糕和香槟 |
[01:44] | so stick around; the party’s not over yet. | 所以别走 狂欢才刚刚开始 |
[01:51] | You’ve got eight minutes to change. | 你还有8分钟时间换衣服 |
[01:52] | I’ll come help you. No, no, no. I’m fine. | 我上来帮你 不不不 我自己来 没关系 |
[01:54] | Go get the cake ready. | 去催催蛋糕 |
[01:55] | And, Eve… | 还有 Eve… |
[01:58] | light the candles. | 点上蜡烛 |
[02:02] | Oh… hi. | 哦… 嗨 |
[02:05] | Oh, hey, happy birthday. | 哦 嗨 生日快乐 |
[02:06] | Um, I got to go soon… | 呃 我赶时间… |
[02:09] | I got to go do my show. | 去准备一下我的演出 |
[02:10] | So… | 听说… |
[02:12] | For years, I did two shows a night, | 每晚两场演出 持续了好多年 |
[02:14] | partied with the boys for hours, | 夜夜和年轻人们搞狂欢 |
[02:15] | got a little sleep, played some tennis, gave interviews, | 很少睡觉 打打网球 接受一下采访 |
[02:18] | got on stage | 然后上台 |
[02:19] | and did it all over again. | 重复再演一遍 |
[02:21] | That’s talent. | 这就叫天份 |
[02:25] | You’ve got a look. | 你得好好瞧瞧 |
[02:29] | Pace yourself, honey. | 安排好自己 宝贝 |
[02:34] | BRASS: Lois O’Neill’s bedroom… | Lois O’Neill的卧室… |
[02:37] | the stuff dreams are made of. | 像梦一样的地方 |
[02:39] | Or nightmares. | 现在是恶梦了吧 |
[02:42] | Did, uh, Miss O’Neill tell you about this guy? | 呃 O’Neill小姐有没有提到过这个人? |
[02:45] | BRASS: We don’t know where she is. | 找不到她了 |
[02:46] | She disappeared about an hour ago. | 她大约一小时以前 失踪了 |
[02:47] | Her assistant went looking for her, found the victim. | 她有助理上来找她 发现了死者 |
[02:49] | ID’d him as Tim Duke. | 身份查明为Tim Duke. |
[02:50] | Gun left on the body… | 枪遗留在尸体上… |
[02:51] | isn’t that how the mob used to do it? | 这不是一般抢劫的手法嘛? |
[02:53] | Well, back in the day, | 呃 在过去 |
[02:55] | Lois O’Neill was famous for singing and dancing. | Lois O’Neill是有名的歌手舞女 |
[02:57] | She was also famous | 而且她和Tony Constantine的情事 |
[02:58] | for being the girlfriend of Tony Constantine… | 当时很有名的 |
[03:00] | One of the founding fathers of Vegas. | 他是Vegas的缔造者之一 |
[03:02] | Looks like a bank vault. | 像个保险库 |
[03:06] | Well, the founding father has placed | 看来赌城缔造者 |
[03:08] | a high priority on home security. | 很重视居住安全 |
[03:10] | Have we been in there yet? No, it hasn’t been cleared yet. | 我们查那了吗? 没有 还没有清理到那 |
[03:12] | I’ll go get the combination. | 我去拿设备 |
[03:19] | SANDERS: Ricochet marks. | 跳弹痕迹 |
[03:30] | Possible bullet fragments. | 可能是子弹留下的 |
[03:37] | Bullets here, body there… | 子弹在这 尸体在那… |
[03:42] | Moving target, maybe. | 可能受害者在躲避 |
[03:44] | Gentlemen, this is Eve Girard, | 各位 这位是Eve Girard, |
[03:45] | Miss O’Neill’s assistant. | O’Neill女士的助理 |
[03:47] | Would you open the vault, please? | 你可不可以把保险柜打开? |
[03:50] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我下楼去 |
[04:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Just get it over with. | 终于挺过去了 |
[04:25] | GIRARD: Lois! | |
[04:28] | Lois! Oh, my God! | Lois! 哦 天啊! |
[04:31] | Oh… | 哦… |
[04:34] | I thought this was my last birthday. | 我以为活不过今天了呢 |
[05:11] | In the middle of the party, you went upstairs to change. | 宴会一半的时候 你上楼换衣服 |
[05:15] | Isn’t that unusual? | 这正常嘛? |
[05:16] | ( laughs ): No, I… | 哦 我… |
[05:17] | I always wear one outfit to greet guests, | 一般迎客穿一套衣服 |
[05:20] | another for dinner and dancing, | 宴会跳舞换另外一套 |
[05:22] | and another for dessert. | 甜点时候 再换一套 |
[05:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:27] | So, uh, Tim Duke, | 呃 那 Tim Duke, |
[05:28] | the waiter… did you know him before this? | 那个服务生…你之前认识他嘛? |
[05:33] | He worked the Children’s Hospital dance a few weeks ago. | 几周前 在儿童医院舞会上 他是服务生 |
[05:37] | He was charming. | 他长得不错 |
[05:43] | I thought he could use the job. | 我认为 他会做好这份工作的 |
[05:45] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:46] | I was changi. | 我在换衣服 |
[05:48] | I’d ordered a drink brought up. | 要了杯酒想精神一下 |
[05:54] | He was crawling, trying to get away. | 他在爬 想逃走 |
[05:59] | And then I heard another shot. | 然后我又听到一声枪响 |
[06:05] | That’s, uh… | 呃… |
[06:09] | That’s when I knew it was a mob hit. | 我才反应过来 是来抢劫我的 |
[06:10] | Look, if you find his family, | 如果你们找得到他的家人 |
[06:14] | I’d like to do something for them. | 我愿意帮助他们一些. |
[06:16] | I mean, after all, if he hadn’t come in just then, I’d be dead. | 我意思是 如果他不是那时候进来 死的就是我了 |
[06:20] | Who’d want to kill you? | 谁会想杀你呢? |
[06:25] | Do you have a first name, Sanders? | 你叫什么?Sanders先生? |
[06:28] | Greg. | |
[06:29] | Greg… | |
[06:34] | Do you…? Thank you. | 那你…? 谢谢 |
[06:43] | Hot off the press. | 媒体上比较受欢迎 |
[06:44] | I didn’t hold back. | 我向来直言不讳 |
[06:47] | I named names. | 说过一些名字 |
[06:49] | After all this time, I thought, who’d care? | 过了这么久 我想 谁会介意呢? |
[06:52] | Well, maybe you thought wrong. | 那看来 你的想法错了 |
[06:57] | Based on liver temp, been dead one to two hours. | 根据肝温 死亡时间是1-2小时 |
[06:59] | It looks like two shots– one to the chest, | 看上去是两枪–一个击中胸部 |
[07:03] | and a through-and-rough to the head. | 一个穿透头部 |
[07:07] | SIDLE: Not a lot of blood. | 没有太多的血 |
[07:08] | Shot to the heart: sometimes it collts in the chest cavity | 射中心脏:破坏胸腔 |
[07:11] | rather than bleeding out. | 而不一定是流血致死 |
[07:16] | A thousand… | |
[07:18] | When I was a waiter back in college, | 原来我在大学当服务生时候 |
[07:19] | if I had three twenties in my pocket, it was a good night. | 如果兜里有3张20的 就算很不错了 |
[07:22] | At Chuck E. Cheese, that was a good week. | 在Chuck E.奶酪店 算不错了 |
[07:25] | Crack vial? | 药瓶? |
[07:27] | Could explain the cash; maybe he was dealing. | 知道钱是哪来的了 可能他在卖药 |
[07:30] | And these… | 还有这些… |
[07:37] | Found a crack vial on him, | 在他身上找到一个小药瓶 |
[07:39] | and $1,000 in cash. | 还有$1,000的现金 |
[07:44] | WILLOWS: Presidents, movie stars… | 总统 电影明星… |
[07:47] | A drug-dealing waiter isn’t the kind of guy | 卖药的服务生 |
[07:49] | usually associated with Lois O’Neill. | 可不像是能跟 Lois O’Neill联系在一起的人 |
[07:52] | On the other hand… | 而且.. |
[07:54] | Tony Constantine. | |
[08:04] | What? | 什么? |
[08:07] | WILLOWS: The Copa Girls from the Sands. | 沙滩上的COPA女孩 |
[08:09] | That’s Lois O’Neill. | 那是Lois O’Neill. |
[08:11] | That’s my mother. | 那就是我妈妈 |
[08:18] | “Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Doll! | “祝我最美丽的宝贝生日快乐!” |
[08:21] | “Love always, Tony”? | “永远爱你, Tony”? |
[08:22] | I thought he was dead. | 我还以为他死了 |
[08:24] | Dead, like Jimmy Hoffa. | 像Jimmy Hoffa一样 死了 |
[08:27] | The only guys who know aren’t telling. | 唯一了解情况的人 不肯说 |
[08:31] | STOKES: This party is organized | 这宴会组织得 |
[08:32] | like an invasion plan. | 像个入侵做战计划一样 |
[08:34] | “6:15: bar set up and ready. | “6:15: 吧台准备好 |
[08:37] | “6:25: Lois greets guests in foyer. | “6:25: Lois到大厅迎客 |
[08:41] | “7:15: Lois changes into her dinner outfit.” | “7:15: Lois更换宴会用服” |
[08:44] | Talk about attention to detail. | 说说这个注意细节…… |
[08:46] | Fr the security cameras on the perimeter of the building. | 这是大楼外的保安录像 |
[08:50] | What about the interior cameras? | 有没有楼内的录像? |
[08:51] | With all the extra measures, | 既然外部这么谨慎了 |
[08:52] | Lois felt they weren’t necessary. | Lois觉得里面就没有必要了 |
[08:53] | Frankly, I think she just didn’t want | 坦白讲 我想她只是不想让自己 |
[08:55] | to be caught on tape first thing in the morning. | 一些私密的东西 上了每天的早报 |
[08:57] | Hmm, I’ll need a list of all the guests who were here tonight. | 嗯 我需要一份晚上到会的客人名单 |
[08:59] | Guests and staff, their affiliations | 客人及工作人员 还有他们的朋友 |
[09:01] | and recent accomplishments… | 和近期的活动… |
[09:02] | Lois likes to personalize conversation. | Lois喜欢和别人单独谈话 |
[09:05] | Everyone’s still here. | 每个人都还在 |
[09:07] | You’re thorough. | 你做得真到位 |
[09:08] | Well, that’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[09:35] | Grissom, do you have any idea who’s in this crowd? | Grissom 猜猜谁在? |
[09:38] | I sure do. | 我当然知道 |
[09:39] | “Under-sheriff Jeff McKeen. | 警长Jeff McKeen. |
[09:41] | “Arrival: 6:38 PM. Wife: Amanda. | 到达:晚6:38 妻子:Amanda. |
[09:45] | “Recent accomplishment: | 近期活动 |
[09:46] | “ran marathon for Children’s Hospital, | 在儿童医院举办的马拉松比赛 |
[09:47] | placed tenth in his age group.” | 同年龄组获第10名 |
[09:51] | Good job, Jeff. | 干得不错 Jeff. |
[09:52] | More than one of these VIPs | 这里的贵宾们 |
[09:55] | has the governor’s home number, | 差不多都有州长的联系电话 |
[09:56] | which is why my phone’s been ringing | 所以我的电话一直响个不停 |
[09:57] | with orders to let them go. | 让放他们走 |
[09:59] | Well, no one on this list came late or left early, | 这单子上所有人没有迟到早退的 |
[10:02] | so everyone here is still a suspect, until they’re not. | 所以每个人都有嫌疑 要一一排除 |
[10:05] | STOKES: And based on our interviews so far, | 根据我们的调查 |
[10:07] | only a few people actually left the room | 其实Lois O’Neill不在的时候 |
[10:09] | when Lois O’Neill was gone. | 只有几个人离开过这个房间 |
[10:10] | Who? | 有谁? |
[10:11] | Among others, her… a pop star known as Li’l Cherry. | 呃… 有个流行歌星叫 Li’l Cherry. |
[10:15] | She was due onstage at Mandalay Bay half an hour ago. | 半小时前 她在Mandalay Bay就有节目安排 |
[10:19] | Keep her and anyone else who left the room. | 把她和所有离开过房间的人留下 |
[10:22] | Let the rest go. | 其他的放了吧 |
[10:28] | Found this handkerchief hanging off the balcony. | 发现露台外挂着这块手帕 |
[10:31] | I’ll get it to Hodges. | 我给Hodges查一下 |
[10:32] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:34] | By the way… Sam’s here. | 对了… Sam也在这 |
[10:39] | He’s one of the guests who was out of the room | 案发时候 |
[10:41] | when the murder occurred. | 他是离开过这个房间的客人之一 |
[10:47] | Well, I should say hi to dear old Dad. | 要跟亲爱的爸爸打声招呼了 |
[10:53] | Hi, Sam. Mugs. | 嗨, Sam. |
[10:56] | Sam, when you left this room tonight, where did you go? | Sam 你今晚离开这个房间的时候 你去哪了? |
[10:59] | Upstairs? | 上楼? |
[11:01] | Just walked around downstairs, | 就在楼下转了转 |
[11:02] | saying hello to the d ghosts. | 随便和一些人打了打招呼 |
[11:07] | You know, I introduced Lois and Tony, | 你知道 是我介绍Lois和Tony认识的 |
[11:09] | back when I was a floor manager. | 那时候我是楼层经理 |
[11:10] | She was in the line with your mother. | 她和你妈妈一起 |
[11:12] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[11:14] | Maybe Mom fell for the wrong gangster. | 可能妈妈爱上了个不该爱的人 |
[11:16] | Lily was a sweet girl. | Lily是个很不错的姑娘 |
[11:20] | But Lois… she had to be a star. | 但是 Lois…她注定是个明星 |
[11:23] | A real coal miner’s daughter from Frackville, Pennsylvania. | 一个矿工的女儿 |
[11:28] | But once she met Tony, she never had to go back. | 但是自从遇到了Tony 她再也不用回去了 |
[11:32] | You always were a sucker for a hot dancer, weren’t you, Sam? | 你不是一直都很迷她么?Sam? |
[11:35] | Me and Lois– I love her, | 我和Lois–我爱她 |
[11:38] | but I like to be in the driver’s seat. | 但是 我只愿远远的看着她 |
[11:40] | Like this dancer I’m seeing now– | 就像我现在看到的这个舞女– |
[11:43] | she’s working tonight; that’s why I came stag. | 今天晚上她有节目 我就来看了 |
[11:46] | Must be serious. | 这次说的是真话 |
[11:49] | That’s the first time you haven’t asked me how Mom’s doing. | 这是第一次你没有问我妈妈怎么样 |
[11:53] | She’s fine, by the way. | 她很好 顺便告诉你一下 |
[11:57] | Mr. Jensen. | Jensen先生 |
[11:59] | I’m Nick Stokes. I’m with the crime lab. | 我是Nick Stokes 是犯罪实验室的 |
[12:01] | I’m familiar with your daughter’s case. | 我对你女儿的案子很熟 |
[12:03] | Sorry for your loss. | 对你的遭遇我很遗憾 |
[12:06] | You knew Mr. Constantine, right? | 你认识Constantine先生 对吧? |
[12:10] | Were there any other friends | 今天晚上还有 |
[12:12] | of Mr. Constantine here tonight? | Constantine先生的朋友来吗? |
[12:14] | Yeah, there were friends here. | 是的 这有一些他的朋友 |
[12:16] | And enemies. | 也有敌人 |
[12:17] | You want to elaborate a little bit more on those enemies? | 你可不可以把敌人再说详细点? |
[12:20] | Stokes, you trying to get me in trouble? | Stokes 你是想让我惹祸上身嘛? |
[12:23] | Hey, man, I’m just trying to get to the bottom | 嗨 老兄 我只是想搞清楚 |
[12:25] | of what happened here tonight. | 今天晚上到底发生什么了 |
[12:26] | Several witnesses said they saw you leave the room. Alone. | 有几个证人看到你离开了房间 一个人 |
[12:28] | I went outside to have a cigarette– told her I wouldn’t | 我出去抽根烟– |
[12:30] | smoke in the house. | 有人说屋里不能抽烟 |
[12:31] | Filthy habit. Trying to quit. | 习惯不好 我也想戒 |
[12:33] | Mm. | 嗯. |
[12:35] | Frickin’ cops won’t let me go. | 变态的警察 不让我走 |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[12:40] | Miss Cherry? Bye-bye. | Cherry小姐? |
[12:42] | I’m with the crime lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[12:43] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 要问你几个问题 |
[12:51] | CHERRY: Hey, it’s me. Are they freaking out backstage? | 嗨 是我 后台是不是都乱套了? |
[12:53] | What the…? Excuse me… | 干什么…? 抱歉… |
[12:55] | Please? | 拜托 |
[13:03] | Where did you go when Miss O’Neill | O’Neill女士离开舞会的时候 |
[13:05] | left the ballroom earlier this evening? | 你去哪里了? |
[13:07] | Uh, the bathroom. | 呃 厕所 |
[13:08] | Do you recall what time you came back? | 还记得什么时候回来的嘛? |
[13:11] | What, do you punch a clock every time you take a leak? | 干嘛 你上厕所时候还记时的啊? |
[13:17] | Did you know the victim– Tim Duke? | 你认识死者吗?–Tim Duke? |
[13:19] | I don’t know anybody, okay? | 我谁都不认识 不行吗? |
[13:20] | My publicist made me come to this thing. | 是我的宣传策划安排我上这来的 |
[13:22] | I guess Lo-Lo needed somebody with a pulse, so… | 我想Lo-Lo可能想找个人搞搞气氛什么的… |
[13:24] | May I take a look at your handbag? I got a show to do. | 我可不可以看看你的手提包? 我要上个节目 |
[13:26] | I’ve got 2,000 people waiting for me right now. | 现在有2,000多人在等着我呢 |
[13:29] | We can get a warrant, but you’ll get out of here | 我们可以申请搜查令 |
[13:31] | faster if you let me see the bag. | 但是如果你让我们看一下的话 你可以走得更快 |
[13:34] | Get your hands off of her! | 放手! |
[13:40] | Well… now I don’t need a warrant. | 呃… 看来我们不用申请搜查令了 |
[13:57] | I don’t know how that crack pipe got in my purse, so… | 我不知道那该死的东西怎么跑到我包里的… |
[13:59] | There. My client denies the pipe is hers, | 看 我的委托人声明了 这东西不是她的 |
[14:01] | denies any drug use, doesn’t know the victim | 不吸毒 不认识死者 |
[14:03] | and has no prior relationship to Miss O’Neill. | 而且和O’Neill小姐也没什么关系 |
[14:06] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么好说的了 |
[14:08] | The pipe was in your possession. | 但是烟管确实在你的包里 |
[14:10] | Plus, you were displaying symptoms of crack use publicly. | 而且 你身上也有吸食毒品的证据 |
[14:13] | CURTIS: And you were at a recent party where the victim, who | 而且你与受害者一同参加过同一晚会 |
[14:16] | also used crack, | 而他也是吸毒者 |
[14:18] | was working. | |
[14:20] | You admitted to leaving the ballroom after Miss O’Neill… | 你承认你离开过舞会… |
[14:22] | Coincidences don’t make a homicide. | 巧合不能就说明是谋杀 |
[14:24] | You recognized Tim Duke and you needed a fix. | 你认出了Tim Duke 想再要些毒品 |
[14:27] | Come on… I don’t got it. | 拜托… 我真的没有 |
[14:28] | I told you before. Come on, man. | 我告诉过你的,给点吧 |
[14:30] | Look… Here, man. See? | 看,我拿到了 |
[14:33] | What are you gonna give me? Hey! | 你给我什么东西? 嘿! |
[14:35] | Oh! Really! | 哦,真的 |
[14:38] | You wiped down the gun with a handkerchief… | 你用手帕擦去了枪上的指纹 |
[14:39] | No one has established that my client had a gun. | 没有人能证明我的委托人有把枪 |
[14:41] | And you didn’t want to be seen leaving the bedroom, | 并且你不想被人知道你出去过 |
[14:43] | so you climbed down the balcony to rejoin the party. | 所以你从阳台上爬下去又回去参加酒会 |
[14:45] | Which is how you scraped your knees. | |
[14:53] | Okay, I’ll admit I was outside. | 好吧 我承认我出去过 |
[14:55] | But… It’s in your best interests not to… | 但是 最好你什么都别说 |
[14:57] | It’s cool. Um… | 没关系 |
[15:00] | It wasn’t just, uh, Lois’s birthday tonight, | 今晚上不仅仅是Lois的生日 |
[15:03] | it was also my bodyguard’s birthday, | 我保镖也是今天过生日 |
[15:05] | and I scraped my knees giving him his present. | 我送他生日礼物时弄伤了我的膝盖 |
[15:11] | CURTIS: You’re going to need to cancel your shows for awhile. | 看来你得暂且取消你的演出了 |
[15:14] | We’re holding you on possession of paraphernalia, | 我们将会控告你非法占有他人财产 |
[15:16] | and unlawful use. | 还有非法使用 |
[15:18] | What do I have to do to make you believe me? | 我做什么你们才会信我呢 |
[15:22] | I already had my birthday. | 反正我生日已经过了 |
[15:25] | ROBBINS: All right, areas of callus here. | 看看这些老茧 |
[15:28] | Old fractures… ribs… | 这些旧伤 |
[15:31] | This guy must’ve worked some pretty rough shifts. | 这个人肯定在非常粗糙的 脚手架上干过活 |
[15:34] | That must be the bullet, right there. | 子弹在这儿 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I’ll yank it in autopsy. | 好的,我把它送去检查 |
[15:39] | What’s that happening all around the nose area? | 他鼻子这儿怎么啦 |
[15:41] | ROBBINS: It’s a nose cage. | 这是个鼻骨手术 |
[15:43] | Nose has been wired to the skull to hold it in place. | 鼻子和头骨固定在一起 以保持原来的形状 |
[15:52] | We find them sometimes in boxers, accident victims… | 我们有时在拳击手 意外弄伤鼻子的人 身上发现这个 |
[15:55] | You ever see one on a waiter? | 在服务生身上看过吗? |
[15:57] | Wow! You know, Lois had her first sexual experience | 哇,你知道吗Lois第一次的性经历 |
[16:00] | on her ninth-grade field trip to the state capitol… | 是她九年级的时候考察国会大厦时 |
[16:03] | with the governor. | 和政府官员…… |
[16:04] | I found the bullet hole. | 我找到了子弹洞眼 |
[16:06] | Could you bring the Sawzall? | 能把它给Sawzall吗? |
[16:07] | Well, you know, this place is a piece of Las Vegas history; | 你看 这地方就是一部活生生的赌城的历史 |
[16:09] | you don’t want to just go and chop it up. | 你不能随随便便就把它破坏了 |
[16:11] | It’s a crime scene, and there’s evidence under the floor. | 这是犯罪现场 地毯下面还有证据 |
[16:15] | Yeah, but we don’t know exactly where it is, so… | 好吧 但是我们并不确切的知道在哪 所以 |
[16:22] | …I thought we’d let “Hawkeye” here | …我觉得应该用窥镜 |
[16:25] | do a little exploration for us. | 帮我们侦察一下 |
[16:26] | Sure. I wouldn’t want to damage | 好的 我也不想破坏这么漂亮的地毯 |
[16:29] | priceless, 40-year-old carpeting. | 它超过四十岁了 价值连城阿 |
[16:31] | No. | 是啊 |
[16:53] | What’s that say? | 那是什么 |
[16:54] | Pull it up. | 拉上来一点 |
[17:01] | Ten grand brick. | 十捆值钱的东西 |
[17:03] | Benjamin bit the bullet. | Benjamin(纸币上的头像) 碰到了子弹! |
[17:05] | “In God We Trust.” | 我的天哪 |
[17:08] | If she has a vault, why is she keeping cash under the floor? | 她都有个保险库了 干嘛还要在地底藏钱呢 |
[17:12] | No more room under the mattress? | 床底下没有别的密室了吧? |
[17:24] | Easy access in case you need to rewire. | 万一有人重装电线 |
[17:34] | Or steal a million. | 偷了这一百万挺容易么 |
[17:42] | Hey. | Hey. 嗨 嗨 |
[17:44] | Mandy got an AFIS hit off the vic. | Mandy用指纹识别系统找到我们的受害者了 |
[17:47] | His aka is Tim Duke, but his real name is Vincent Pullone, | 他化名 Tim Duke 真名是Vincent Pullone |
[17:51] | a one-time Golden Gloves wannabe. | 从前可是很多人想抓他呢 |
[17:53] | That would explain the prior injuries. | 这就能解释他的旧伤了 |
[17:55] | Yeah, well, so does his rap sheet. | 还有他的刑事犯罪表 |
[17:57] | The guy was busy: multiple assaults, theft… | 这家伙罪名多着呢 多次袭击 还有盗窃…… |
[17:59] | Is that the surveillance footage? | 这是监视带吗 |
[18:02] | STOKES: Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:03] | I’ve been through the footage throughout the entire day. | 我用了整天时间查看这个了 |
[18:05] | I’ve got the party staffers coming in | 派对的职员 |
[18:07] | and out the back door. | 都是从后门进出的 |
[18:08] | But, get this– same time, different entrance. | 但是 看看这个 同样的时间 另一个门 |
[18:16] | BROWN: Well, that’s our vic. | 是我们的受害者 |
[18:18] | STOKES: Yeah, a couple minutes later. | 是的 过了一会儿 |
[18:19] | Now, here… | 这里 |
[18:23] | around the time of the murder, | 大概就在谋杀发生前后 |
[18:24] | same car… pulls up… waits. | 同样的的车 停下了 等着 |
[18:30] | Freeze that. Can you get a plate number? | 定格 你能分析出车牌吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[18:37] | BROWN: Nice. | 好的 |
[18:39] | STOKES: Nevada 295, | |
[18:40] | Ocean, Henry, Union. | 海洋 Henry 协会. |
[18:47] | BROWN: “Nanci… Mc… Ma…” | |
[18:49] | McGinnigle… McGonigle. | |
[18:50] | McGonigle? McGonigle. | |
[18:52] | I’ll run it through Brass. | 我去给Brass查查看 |
[18:54] | Handkerchief is linen. Edging appears to be hand-stitched. | 手帕是亚麻制品 边缘看起来像是手缝的 |
[18:57] | Pretty nice rag to be wiping a gun off with. | 用来擦枪真合适阿 |
[19:00] | Oh, so it was positive for gun oil. | 它测出来含有枪上的机油 |
[19:02] | Yeah. And the diphenylamine test was also positive | 是的,还有二苯胺(爆炸物的稳定剂) |
[19:05] | for oxidizers and partially burned gunpowder. | 另外还有氧化物和一些枪击的粉末 |
[19:07] | Uh, negative for prints or DNA. | 可惜没有指纹或者DNA什么的 |
[19:09] | So, Mandy wasn’t able to lift any prints off of the cash we found. | 所以 Mandy 没有办法在我们找到的钱上提取指纹了? |
[19:14] | Fingerprints are just oil, water and amino acids, Greg. | Greg 指纹只是油,水和一些氨基酸的混合物 |
[19:16] | They don’t last forever. | 他们不可能永远存在的 |
[19:17] | No kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[19:19] | You ever hear that expression “old money”? | 你听说过关于“古钱”的传闻么 |
[19:20] | This stuff was ancient– | 这些钱真的很古老了 |
[19:22] | some of it’s signed by Eisenhower’s Treasury Secretary. | 其中的一些还是Eisenhower政府时期发行的 |
[19:24] | Series dates all before 1965. | 钱上的序列号表明都是1965年前的 |
[19:27] | Same with the grand we found on the vic. | 和我们从受害者身上找到的一样 |
[19:29] | Ancient? | 古老? |
[19:31] | O’NEILL: Set them down… | 放下来吧 |
[19:39] | GRISSOM: Miss O’Neill! Nice to see you. | O’Neill小姐 见到你很高兴 |
[19:41] | What’s all this? | 这都是干什么 |
[19:43] | An army travels on its stomach. | 军队的战斗力在于有没有吃饱 |
[19:45] | I wanted you and your people to know how grateful I am | 我只是希望你们知道我很感激 |
[19:48] | for all you’ve done for me. Well, thank you. | 你们为我所做的一切 |
[19:51] | But, uh, we can’t accept anything that might influence | 但是我们不能接受任何可能影响判案的赠品 |
[19:54] | the outcome of the case– it’s our policy. | 这是我们的纪律 |
[19:56] | Oh, come on. | 哦,看看 |
[19:57] | Cold cuts… a little shrimp salad. | 一些凉菜 一点点虾色拉 |
[20:00] | Shrimp salad… | 虾色拉… |
[20:02] | I know what we can do. | 我知道我们能做什么 |
[20:03] | Have your boys take it down the seet | 让你的人把菜端上街吧 |
[20:05] | to the St. Vincent homeless shelter. | 好多无家可归的人比我们更需要呢 |
[20:06] | They need it more than we do. | |
[20:08] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:17] | Having fun with my book, Greg? | Greg,我的书怎么样 不错吧 |
[20:19] | Oh, yeah. That beach party… | 是的 当然 海滩上的派对…… |
[20:21] | Hoo-hoo-hoo. Marilyn Monroe and the President… | |
[20:23] | Swing-a-ding-ding. | 是啊是啊 |
[20:28] | By the way, ss O’Neill, we made an interesting discovery | 对了, O’Neill小姐 |
[20:30] | under the floor of your bedroom. | 我们在你卧室的地板下面发现点有趣的东西 |
[20:32] | I was hoping you could tell us about it. | 我希望你能告诉我们 |
[20:35] | Under the floor…? | 地板下面? |
[20:39] | You tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[20:41] | Approximately one million dollars in cash. | 大概一百万元的现金 |
[20:52] | What do you know. | 你们知道吗 |
[20:54] | Tony always said I’d be taken care of. | Tony 总是要我小心点 |
[20:57] | Ifou don’t know anything about the money, | 但是我真的不知道这些钱的事 |
[21:00] | maybe you know someone who does. | 也许你该知道什么人知道 |
[21:01] | SANDERS: Benny Dunbar, | |
[21:03] | Jimmy the Crumb… | |
[21:05] | You’d have to ask Tony. | 我觉得你们应该去问 Tony. |
[21:11] | Where is the money now? | 现在钱在哪呢? |
[21:12] | It’s in our evidence vault. | 在我们的证据存放室 |
[21:14] | Oh. And, uh… | 哦,那么. |
[21:16] | when will it be returned? | 我什么时候可以拿回钱呢 |
[21:19] | We have to finish our investigation first. | 我们要先把调查做完 |
[21:21] | You do that. | 当然,应该的 |
[21:25] | You know… | 你知道 |
[21:29] | the boys who want me dead have been doing this | 想杀我的人早就调查我了 |
[21:32] | a lot longer than you have. | 肯定比你们早多了 |
[21:35] | I need you to catch up. Fast. | 我要你们抓住他 要快 |
[21:42] | Oh, d remember, when your tummy starts to rumble, | 还有 当你们胃开始叫唤时 |
[21:45] | I tried to help. | 要记得我曾想喂饱它们 |
[21:56] | There. There, that piece of paper, zoom in on that. | 那里 那张纸 放大它 |
[22:03] | See if I can enhance that. | 看看可不可以增强显示 |
[22:05] | STOKES: What is that, a bar code? | 那是什么 条形码? |
[22:08] | Looks like a PDF417… two-dimensional bar code. | 看起来像 两维的条形码 |
[22:12] | Can you decode it? | 你能解读吗? |
[22:13] | I think so. | 可以 |
[22:17] | JOHNSON: Okay, it’s an airline boarding pass, | 搞定,是飞机的登机证 |
[22:21] | last night: Vegas to Philadelphia, | 昨天 维加斯到费城 |
[22:24] | then on to Rome, and Sardinia. | 然后去罗马,接着去撒丁岛 |
[22:27] | Two passengers: Nanci McGonigle and Vincent Pullone. | 两个乘客Nanci McGonigle 和 Vincent Pullone. |
[22:32] | Vincent Pullone was the vic’s real name, | Vincent Pullone 就是那个受害者 |
[22:34] | and he arrived at the crime scene | 并且,他是乘了另一个人Nanci McGonigle的车 |
[22:37] | in Nanci McGonigle’s car. | 到了犯罪现场的 |
[22:39] | JOHNSON: According to the airline global distribution system, | 根据全球空乘系统 |
[22:42] | she boarded the flight, he didn’t. | 她上了飞机,他没有 |
[22:46] | He was busy being dead. | 他正忙着赴死呢 |
[22:50] | Your fingerprint was on the light fixture in the hallway. | 你的指纹在走廊上的灯具上找到了 |
[22:53] | You knew about the money. | 你知道钱的事 |
[22:55] | When the light fixture shorted out, | 灯短路的时候 |
[22:57] | Lois wanted it replaced right away. | Lois 希望立即能换好 |
[22:59] | I did it myself, and I found the money. | 我亲自换了灯,就看到了钱 |
[23:02] | How much did you take? | 你拿走了多少? |
[23:06] | One bundle– 10,000. I-I still have most of it. | 一捆- 10,000. 大部分我还自己拿着 |
[23:09] | Did you tell Miss O’Neill? | 你告诉 O’Neill小姐了 ? |
[23:12] | No. And that was wrong. | 没有 我做错了 |
[23:14] | But it was also wrong of her to hire me aa book editor | 但是她也不好,她雇了我是给她当编辑的 |
[23:17] | and use me as a personal slave. | 却把我当作她的仆人使唤 |
[23:19] | How well did you know Vincent Pullone? | 你对Vincent Pullone 了解吗? |
[23:20] | A.K.A. “Tim Duke.” | 化名 “Tim Duke.”的那个人? |
[23:25] | Not very well. | 不怎么了解 |
[23:27] | But well enough to give him a thousand dollars? | 但是足够信任到给他一千块? |
[23:30] | We were dating. He needed the money. | 我们在约会 他说他需要钱 |
[23:33] | If you were dating, why was he planning to fly to Sardinia | 如果你们是情侣 那他干嘛要跟个 叫Nanci McGonigle的女人 |
[23:35] | after the party with Nanci McGonigle? | 在派对结束后到撒丁岛去 |
[23:40] | He didn’t mention her. | 他从来没提过她 |
[23:41] | Someone in the house gave him the tickets. | 房子里的某个人给了他两张票 |
[23:44] | Well, not me. | 好吧,但是不是我 |
[23:51] | Sounds like the bullet to me. | 听起来像是子弹的声音 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Deformed, medium caliber, consistent with a .38. | 是的 变形的 中等口径 应该是.38口径的 |
[23:59] | Take a look at the heart. | 看一下他的心脏 |
[24:03] | Bullet passed into the base of the right ventricle, | 子弹穿过了他的右心室 |
[24:06] | crossed the intraventricular septum | 然后通过了中间的隔膜 |
[24:08] | and destroyed the AV node. | 怕坏了动静脉之间的连接 |
[24:10] | Heart stopped on impact. | 心脏在这种压力下停止了跳动 |
[24:12] | Right. Bullet th exited out the back of the left ventricle | 正确 然后子弹从左心室穿出 |
[24:16] | and entered the vertebral spine, transecting the spinal cord. | 进入了脊椎 又切断了脊柱中的神经 |
[24:24] | Could the victim have crawled around | 受害者在这种伤势下 |
[24:26] | after suffering that kind of damage? | 还能爬行吗? |
[24:27] | Negative. He would have been paralyzed instantly. | 不可能 他应该立即瘫痪了 |
[24:31] | Could the shot to the head have occurrefirst? | 有没有可能是脑部的那枪是先中的? |
[24:33] | You are “O”-for-two. | 你永远考虑到两种可能 |
[24:36] | Check out the brain. | 看看他大脑 |
[24:43] | There’s no blood in the wound track. | 伤口上没有血 |
[24:44] | Nope. | 是的 |
[24:46] | So his heart had already stopped pumping. | 他的心脏早就停了 |
[24:48] | From the absence of blood, | 所以伤口没有血 |
[24:50] | I’d say that this shot was at least ten minutes | 我得说他被打中心脏后 |
[24:52] | after the shot through the heart. | 至少过了十分钟才中了这枪 |
[24:56] | Lois O’Neill claims that she saw | Lois O’Neill 肯定她看到 |
[24:58] | the victim crawling away after she heard the first shot. | 受害者在中了第一枪后爬了一段 |
[25:01] | Well, maybe Lois’ memory is a little flawed. | 也许她的记忆有点差错 |
[25:06] | ?? | 不 她记性很不错 |
[25:23] | ?? | 她记性很不错 |
[25:27] | ?? | |
[25:36] | The gang’s all here! | 哦,所有人都来啦 |
[25:37] | BRASS: We need to ask you | 我们 |
[25:38] | some questions. | 需要问你点问题 |
[25:40] | Well, please, sit. I-I have no secrets from Bobby… | 好吧 我对 Bobby没有秘密 |
[25:43] | my guardian angel. | 我的守护天使 |
[25:44] | Yeah, we’ve met. Isn’t that right, Bob? | 我们见过,对吧 Bob? |
[25:47] | Uh, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Please, sit. | 坐吧 |
[25:52] | How often do you get invited to the best table in town? | 你有多少次机会能来城里最好的餐厅呢 |
[25:54] | I know you must be hungry. | 我知道你肯定饿了 |
[25:57] | Miss O’Neill, | O’Neill小姐 |
[26:00] | we found some inconsistencies in your account | 我们在你关于昨晚那件事的证词里 |
[26:04] | of last night’s events. | 发现了点问题 |
[26:06] | Wha…? | 什么? |
[26:07] | You said that you saw Tim Duke crawling away | 你说你看见Tim Duke中枪后爬了一段 |
[26:09] | after you heard the first shot. | 中枪后爬了一段 |
[26:14] | ( sighs ): Yes. | 对 |
[26:16] | It was horrible. | 好可怕啊 |
[26:18] | According to our autopsy, the first shot paralyzed him. | 但是根据我们的尸检 他中了第一枪就瘫痪了 |
[26:21] | He would’ve been unable to move. | 根本没法动弹 |
[26:28] | Well… | 那么 |
[26:29] | It-It all happened in such a flash… | 那件事发生的那么迅速 |
[26:39] | Uh… | 恩 |
[26:41] | JENSEN: All right. | 好了 |
[26:43] | She’s the target. | 她就是凶手的目标 |
[26:45] | She told you all she knows. | 她已经告诉你所有她知道的了 |
[26:53] | This has been fun, but… we have to go. | 这真有趣 但是我们该走了 |
[26:56] | Beauty sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[26:58] | Speaking of which… | 说到有件事 |
[27:00] | When is that ugly yellow tape coming off my bedroom door? | 什么时候我卧室门上 那么丑的黄色封条才能弄掉 |
[27:05] | Just as soon as we finish our work, I promise. | 我们一结束我们的任务就撤掉 我保证 |
[27:09] | Anymore questions… just call. | 还有什么问题 尽管来电话 |
[27:20] | SANDERS: Tuna… | |
[27:22] | and the homeless are dining on shrimp salad. | 无家可归的人正在吃虾色拉呢 |
[27:24] | Lucky clydes. | 幸运的老古板 |
[27:26] | “Lucky clydes?” | 幸运的老古板? |
[27:27] | Is that lingo from Lois’ book? | 是Lois书里的隐语吗 |
[27:30] | BROWN: She say anything in that book | 她在书里把什么都说了 |
[27:32] | about all that dough we found under her floor? | 关于我们在她地板下发现的东西? |
[27:34] | Not exactly. | 不完全正确 |
[27:36] | But she does say back in ’65, | 但是她提到1965年发生的事了 |
[27:39] | Vegas was getting a little bit too hot for Tony C, | 维加斯对Tony C来说 变得太热闹了 |
[27:42] | so he had to take a powder for a while. | 所以他迅速的逃离了 |
[27:44] | And dig this: while he was gone, | 看看这个 就在他走的时候 |
[27:46] | the famous Pan Am heist was pulled off back east. | 著名的美国航空抢劫案在东部发生了 |
[27:48] | The famous Pan Am heist? | 著名的美国航空抢劫案? |
[27:50] | And, compadre, in the next chapter, | 紧接着 |
[27:53] | Tony builds Lois the house. | 下一章 Tony 给Lois 建了房子 |
[27:55] | Connect the dots, buddy boy. | 联系我们现在所知道的 |
[27:59] | All right, this is what we got so far: | 这就是我们现在知道的 |
[28:01] | We got a loser boxer, who’s a crack head, | 我们找到一个失败的拳击手 他的头被打暴了 |
[28:04] | probably selling drugs– | 而且他很有可能卖毒品 |
[28:05] | and someone buys him two tickets to Sardinia. | 有人给他买了两张去撒丁岛的机票 |
[28:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:09] | Maybe somebody wanted Lois dead, | 也许有人想Lois死? |
[28:13] | knew that Tim had access | 知道Tim有机会下手 |
[28:14] | and that he needed the money for a drug habit? | 而且知道因为吸毒他需要钱 |
[28:17] | Are you saying that he was a hit man | 你说他是个职业杀手? |
[28:19] | and not an innocent bystander? | 不是无辜的旁观者? |
[28:20] | Well, it would make Lois’ story correct– | 这样 Lois的话才对得上 |
[28:23] | that she really was the target. | 就是她才是那个真正的目标 |
[28:25] | Yeah, but who killed him? And why? | 好吧 那到底谁杀了他?为什么? |
[28:28] | SANDERS: Consider this nutty notion: | 考虑下这种可能 |
[28:31] | Tony’s not worm food, he’s around; | Tony’s 没死 他就在左右 |
[28:33] | he finds out that Loisent canary and wrote the book, | 他知道Lois的金丝雀钻石 还知道她写了本书 |
[28:36] | so he hires some protection, someone who’d be at the party. | 所以他请了个保镖 一个可以出现在酒会上的人 |
[28:40] | SIDLE: Whether Tim Duke was a hit man or not, | 管他Tim Duke是不是职业杀手 |
[28:42] | he could have been the target all along. | 他都有可能就是目标 |
[28:45] | BROWN: Yeah, yeah. | 是的. |
[28:46] | Then you go whack him when he’s working around every VIP in town. Sure. | 他几乎在城里每个重要的人身边都待过 |
[28:50] | Sure. Especially if Lois was an accomplice. | 是的 特别当 Lois就是同谋时 |
[28:53] | Or, dare I say, the killer. | 或者 我敢说 就是凶手 |
[28:55] | Well, I don’t see homicide anywhere on her schedule. | 好吧 反正在她的时间表 是没有杀人的计划的 |
[29:03] | Wait a sec… | 等一下 |
[29:07] | That’s Lois’ dinner outfit, | 那是Lois晚宴时的穿着 |
[29:09] | and that’s the dress she was wearing | 这件 |
[29:12] | when we opened up the vault. | 是我们开了保险库是她穿着的 |
[29:15] | Let’s test them both for blood and GSR. | 让我们测测它们上面有没有血迹 或者火药残留 |
[29:21] | SIDLE: Looking under “formal”… | 在正式的穿着里 |
[29:25] | Dress number 161. | 查找161号 |
[29:28] | 130, 131, 132… | |
[29:31] | Got to admit, this is some kind of closet. | 不得不承认 这儿简直就是个大储藏室 |
[29:36] | Uh, it’s 1-… 61. | Uh,找到 1-… 61. |
[29:41] | Oh. 161– hanger’s empty. | 空的 |
[29:44] | She got rid of the clothes? | 衣服她已经处理了 |
[29:46] | It’s possible she sent them to the cleaners | 她可能把衣服送去洗了 |
[29:48] | to get rid of blood and GSR. | 这样就检测不出什么痕迹了 |
[29:50] | We can get a warrant. | 我们可以去申请个搜查令 |
[29:52] | Well… she wouldn’t have sent her jewelry to the cleaners. | 她应该不会把珠宝也拿去洗吧 |
[30:00] | Got it. Drawer 19. | 找到了 19号抽屉 |
[30:06] | Oh. How apropos that she’s named names. | 多好阿 她都给取了合适的名字 |
[30:11] | A canary diamond. | |
[30:13] | SIDLE: Want to bet the birdie sings in the key of GSR? | 想不想打赌鸟儿的唱词与GSR有关? (暗示能在钻石上找到枪击残留物) |
[30:49] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[30:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:53] | Where’s Lindsey? | Lindsey呢 |
[30:54] | She’s on a sleep-over. | 她借宿到别人家去了 |
[30:56] | So kill me. | 好吧,你杀了我吧 |
[30:59] | And I had dinner at Drai’s with the girls. | 我在Drai’s和姑娘们一起吃晚餐了 |
[31:03] | Filet to die for. | 我们吃了鱼片 |
[31:05] | Drai’s… | |
[31:08] | The girls like to spend. | 姑娘们喜欢在那消磨时光 |
[31:15] | Red wine always makes me two of the Seven Dwarfs: | 红酒常常让我献丑 |
[31:18] | Sleepy and Sneezy. | 又想睡觉又想打喷嚏 |
[31:21] | Where did you get that hanky? | 你从哪儿弄来的这手帕? |
[31:23] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[31:27] | A friend who was at Lois’ party? | 一个去过 Lois派对的朋友? |
[31:30] | Now don’t get d, Catherine. | 别这样说 Catherine. |
[31:32] | You can’t be seeing Sam? | 你不会在见Sam吧 |
[31:34] | And why not? | 为什么不行? |
[31:36] | Oh, for one thing, he’s a player. | 哦 他可是个花花公子 |
[31:37] | I don’t expect monogamy from him. | 我从来就不指望他忠诚 |
[31:40] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信. |
[31:41] | And I am not promising that he’ll get it from me, either. | 而且我也从来没说过要对他忠诚 |
[31:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:46] | Put it in the envelope. Why?! | 把它放进信封 为什么?! |
[31:48] | Because we haven’t cleared Sam as a suspect. | 因为我们还没排除对他的嫌疑呢 |
[31:50] | He can’t be! | 他不可能是 |
[31:52] | He has been so wonderful to me these past few weeks. | 他这几周对我都挺好 |
[31:55] | Oh, this has been going on for weeks, huh? | 所以你们这样已经几周了? |
[31:59] | We have a history together, Catherine. | 我们曾经在一起过 |
[32:01] | We were young together. | 我们年轻时就在一起了 |
[32:05] | Some day, maybe you’ll understand. | 总有一天你会懂的 |
[32:32] | You want to see me, Muggs, | 你要是想见我 |
[32:34] | all you need is a phone. | 只要给我个电话就行了 |
[32:36] | You lied about being in Lois O’Neill’s bedroom. | 在有没有进过O’Neill’的卧室问题上 你撒谎了 |
[32:40] | I was in thabedroom once. | 我曾经去过一次 |
[32:43] | In 1967. | |
[32:46] | As a gentleman, | 作为一个绅士 |
[32:48] | I would prefer not going into details. | 我觉得细节还是不要说为好 |
[32:50] | Your handkerchief puts you there when the waiter was shot. | 你的手帕告诉我们 那个服务生被害那天你也在 |
[32:58] | One of these? | 这样的手帕? |
[33:03] | Lois and I were going over old times. | Lois 和我一起走过那些旧日岁月 |
[33:06] | She got a little weepy. | 她那天有些伤感 |
[33:13] | What she did with it after that, I don’t know. | 后来她用手帕干什么 我可不知道 |
[33:17] | My housekeeper made me a dozen for Christmas. | 我管家在圣诞节时送给我一打呢 |
[33:20] | I’ve only got half left. | 现在只有一半了 |
[33:21] | So quit giving them away. | 你送的可真快阿 |
[33:28] | Oh… you’re mothering me. | 哦 你感觉像我母亲 |
[33:34] | You know, Sam, | 你知道的 |
[33:37] | this is the second time that I thought | 我觉得你可能是凶手 |
[33:40] | that you might be a killer. | 这已经是第二次了 |
[33:42] | Come on, | 说吧 |
[33:43] | you know better. | 你都了解 |
[33:45] | The thing is, I don’t. | 问题是我不知道 |
[33:49] | It never occurred to me for a minute | 我从来就没想过 |
[33:51] | that this is something that you wouldn’t have done. | 你有什么不敢做的事 |
[33:55] | And that wouldn’t bother me, | 但是这不会让我烦恼 |
[33:57] | except you’re dating my mother. | 除了你跟我妈妈约会 |
[33:59] | Look, | 孩子 |
[34:00] | I’m being good to Lil this time around. | 我这段时间对Lily不错 |
[34:05] | Give us a chance. | 给我们个机会 |
[34:10] | Give me a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[34:12] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[34:14] | Making up for stabbing one showgirl | 对一个姑娘好 |
[34:16] | by being kind to another. Hmm. | 却伤了另一个的心 真不错 |
[34:19] | If you weren’t my daughter… | 如果你不是我的女儿 |
[34:23] | What? | 什么 |
[34:25] | What would you do, Sam? | 你会怎么样 Sam? |
[34:48] | Vanity, thy name is Hodges. | 空虚 你的名字叫 Hodges. |
[34:51] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 事情并不像看上去的那样 |
[34:54] | I actually like my gray hair. | 我真的挺喜欢我灰色的头发 |
[34:56] | The few that I have. | 这么少的头发 |
[34:58] | Hodges, don’t you know that gray hair | Hodges, 你不知道吗 |
[35:00] | can be very attractive? | 灰色的头发很吸引人的 |
[35:03] | The ring? | 那个戒指? |
[35:05] | The ring? | 那个戒指? |
[35:07] | The ring. | 那个戒指. |
[35:09] | The ring was positive for GSR. | 那个戒指上的确有枪击残留物 |
[35:13] | That means Lois could be the shooter. | 这个意味着Lois可能是凶手 |
[35:19] | I guess we’ll have to bring her in. | 我想我们应该带她来问问话了 |
[35:27] | One of your guys take the crime scene tape down? | 你们有人将封条撕了? |
[35:29] | Sara and Catherine cleared the scene about two hours ago. | Sara 和 Catherine两个小时前清理的 |
[35:39] | Miss O’Neill, Las Vegas Police. | O’Neill 小姐, 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[35:53] | Miss O’Neill? | O’Neill 小姐? |
[36:41] | Wow, it’s the end of an era. | 哦,一个时代就这么结束了 |
[36:42] | From the containment of the blood, | 根据血液的情况, |
[36:45] | it appears she was shot while lying down. | 应该是她躺着的时候被击中的 |
[36:48] | Asleep… | 睡着了? |
[36:50] | or surprised by someone she trusted? | 还是被她信任的某个人吓倒了? |
[36:53] | Nick just found out that Tim Duke’s airline tickets | Nick 刚刚查出 Tim Duke 的机票 |
[36:56] | were purchased by a credit card | 是用信用卡付的账 |
[36:58] | under the name of Double-X Associates. | 在双X公司名下 |
[37:00] | That’s Lois O’Neill’s company. | 那是 Lois O’Neill的公司 |
[37:02] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:03] | She was the double-kiss girl. | 她是“二次亲吻”女孩么 |
[37:05] | SANDERS: Yeah, you can’t say her name | 是的,你在说她名字的时候 |
[37:06] | without kissing twice. | 必须两次做出亲吻的动作 |
[37:08] | Lois O’Neill– | |
[37:10] | Kiss-kiss. XX. | 一次,二次. XX. |
[37:15] | Well, Nick also found out that the only two names | 同时,Nick发现 只有两个人有权使用这张信用卡 |
[37:17] | authorized to sign on that card, were Lois O’Neill | |
[37:22] | and Eve Girard. | 还有 Eve Girard. |
[37:29] | She looks perfect, doe’t she? | 她看上去很不错 |
[37:31] | Except for these smudges on her eyelids. | 除了她眼皮上的污迹 |
[38:10] | Grissom, | |
[38:11] | you know I was looking into | 你知道 |
[38:13] | that Pan Am heist in ’65? | 我又查了65年那件航空抢劫案 |
[38:15] | On your own time, I hope. | 我希望用的是你自己的时间 |
[38:16] | It’s related to our case. | 和我们的案子有关呢 |
[38:18] | I just got off the phone with the FBI lab at Quantico. | 我刚刚接到Quantico FBI实验室的电话 |
[38:20] | Bobby Dawson sent them ballistics | Bobby Dawson给他们送去了 |
[38:22] | on the gun we found on Tim Duke. | 杀害Tim Duke枪的弹道分析 |
[38:24] | And? | 那么? |
[38:25] | It’s a match to the gun that was used | 和当年空航抢劫案中用来杀害守卫的枪 |
[38:27] | to kill a guard in the Pan Am heist. | 是一样的 |
[38:28] | So I sent them serials on the cash we found. | 所以,我把我们找到的钱的序列号 也送过去了 |
[38:31] | Also a match to the Pan Am heist? | 同样和那案子里丢的钱吻合? |
[38:32] | Right-o, daddy-o. | 非常正确 |
[38:35] | Congratulations, Greg. | 干的不错 Greg. |
[38:39] | This is Doc Robbins’ preliminary autopsy report | 这是 Robbins医生 |
[38:42] | on Lois O’Neill. | 对Lois O’Neill的初步尸检报告 |
[38:44] | When he opened her up, he found that her body was riddled | 当他解剖尸体时 他发现 |
[38:47] | with advanced tumors. | Lois O’Neill的身体里有晚期的癌症 |
[38:50] | Wow. | 哦 |
[38:54] | She knew she was going to die. | 她知道她快要死了 |
[38:56] | That’s why she wrote the book, | 这就是为什么她要写这本书 |
[38:59] | ’cause she knew that if she was gone, | 因为她知道要是她死了 |
[39:01] | there’d be nobody left to tell the true story. | 就再也没有人能说出事情的真相了 |
[39:03] | You read it. | 你读过 |
[39:05] | Do you think that’s how she wanted to go out? | 那你知道她想怎么赴死吗 |
[39:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:09] | But, uh… looking beautiful– yeah. | 不过 要看起来漂亮 那是肯定的 |
[39:16] | In all the papers– yeah. | 在所有的章节里 |
[39:19] | Murdered… | 谋杀…… |
[39:20] | Only if she was the one who called the shots. | 除非她就是那个开枪的 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:27] | Oh, we had some good times. | 我们有过不少好时光 |
[39:29] | You knew she had cancer? No, she had guts. | 你知道她有癌症? 不 她只是太贪吃了 |
[39:33] | She staged her exit like a pro. | 她想死前活得灿烂点 |
[39:36] | The book, the party… | 她写了书 开了派对 |
[39:39] | She only made one mistake– she hired an amateur. | 只犯了一个错 雇了个业余的家伙 |
[39:42] | Tim Duke? | |
[39:44] | Also known as Vincent Pullone? | 也就是 Vincent Pullone? |
[39:45] | A wimp and a thief. | 一个没用的懦夫 还是个小偷 |
[39:49] | Lois would give you all the cookies you wanted, | Lois会给你所有你想知道的 |
[39:52] | but you stuck your hand in the cookie jar… | 但是你还是什么都要刨根问底 |
[39:56] | she’d chop it off. | 她也只好放弃了 |
[39:59] | Try to relax, honey. | 放松点 |
[40:02] | This’ll be easy. | 应该会很简单的 |
[40:04] | I’ll be on the bed, one shot. | 我将会躺在床上你开一枪就行了 |
[40:07] | Don’t be sloppy. | 别这么马虎 |
[40:20] | What the hell? What do you care? | 该死的,你管这么多干什么 |
[40:22] | You’re going to be dead anyway. | 反正都快死了 |
[40:24] | Nobody steals from me. | 没有人能偷我的东西 |
[40:43] | Why’d she ask Duke, not you? | 为什么她要找Duke 而不是你呢 |
[40:45] | She didn’t want to involve an old friend. | 她不想连累老朋友 |
[40:48] | Until yesterday. | 直到昨天 |
[40:50] | BRASS: Yesterday afternoon, Lois O’Neill wired | 昨天下午 Lois O’Neill |
[40:53] | $250,000 to your sister in Sarasota. | 划了$250,000 给你在Sarasota的妹妹 |
[40:55] | Now you were Tony C’s driver. | 你是 Tony C的司机 |
[40:58] | The only one he trusted to bodyguard Miss O’Neill. | 唯一一个他信任的 保护Lois O’Neill小姐的人 |
[41:01] | You took care of her right until the end. | 直到她去世你都尽忠职守了 |
[41:05] | Well, who else do I have to take care of? | 那 除了她 我还能照顾谁呢 |
[41:08] | My guess is she offered you the money, | 我猜想她想给你钱 |
[41:10] | but being a friend you refused. | 但是作为朋友你拒绝了 |
[41:12] | So she sent it to your sister instead. | 所以她就给了你妹妹 |
[41:21] | She sent it to my sister. | 她给我妹妹 |
[41:24] | You know, | 你知道 |
[41:26] | you’ve got a choice | 你可以选择 |
[41:30] | between checking out all shriveled up, in a hospital, | 要么躺在医院的病床上逐渐枯萎 |
[41:35] | or at home, looking like a million bucks. | 要么你可以躺在家里的床上光鲜的死去 |
[41:40] | Any guy who’d do that for a good friend, | 作为好朋友,我会做的 |
[41:44] | he’s okay by me. | 他对我不错 |
[41:50] | If you see Tony, tell him I love him. | 如果你看到Tony 告诉他我爱他 |
[41:56] | Doll… | 美丽的宝贝 |
[42:00] | you’re going to see him before I do. | 你会先见到他的 |