时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | -hey,lady. -Hey. | – 嗨,美女 – 嘿 |
[00:48] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:53] | -You want to try to eat something? -Yeah. | – 想不想吃点什么? – 好哇 |
[01:01] | All right.I’ll go get him You get dressed. | 好的,我去叫艾伦 你把衣服穿起来 |
[01:08] | Ahren? | 艾伦 |
[01:11] | Ahren? | 艾伦 |
[01:16] | Ahren? | 艾伦 |
[01:22] | Ahren… | 艾…… |
[01:27] | Ahren… | 艾伦…… |
[01:30] | ahren… | 艾伦? |
[01:32] | Okay,ahren green, 29 years old, | 唉,艾伦・格林 29岁 |
[01:36] | lives here with bianca desmond, that’s the brunette. | 住在比安卡・德斯蒙德这里 就是那个黑头发的女人 |
[01:40] | The blonde is chelsea wannamaker. | 金发女子名叫切尔希・望娜梅克 |
[01:41] | She was just spending the night. | 她只是今晚在这儿过夜 |
[01:44] | One was asleep, one was in the bathroom. | 当时她们俩一个睡着了 一个在洗澡 |
[01:45] | They said ahren was probably working on his bike. | 她们猜测艾伦当时应该是在 修理摩托车 |
[01:50] | His pupils are dilated. | 瞳孔放大 |
[01:52] | Lividity is consistent with body position. | 尸斑与尸状一致 |
[01:54] | Looks like he bled out from a stab wound to his upper leg or pelvic area. | 大腿到盆骨之间被锐器刺伤 看来是流血过多致死 |
[01:59] | Well,in my experience,I found that most threesomes end up being one too many. | 嗯,我的经验是,三角恋弄到 最后总有一个会被踢出去 |
[02:04] | So,david,uh… | 所以,戴维,嗯…… |
[02:05] | check and make sure that they didn’t pull a lorena bobbitt. | 检查一下尸首 看她们有没有把她阉了 |
[02:09] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[02:18] | No,we’re good. | 没,一切正常 |
[02:19] | My man’s all there. | 小弟弟完好无损 |
[02:21] | We’re…good. | 呵呵,完好无损 |
[02:22] | Something must be wrong his gear. | 那么应该是他的车子出了问题 |
[02:24] | He could be partying with two hot chicks inside, | 否则当时是凌晨4点 他完全可以在屋里跟两个美女亲热 |
[02:26] | but he’s out here working on his bike at 4:00 in the morning? | 怎么跑出来修车了呢? |
[02:28] | Maybe he wasn’t invited. | 或许美女们没有邀请他 犯罪鉴证组 拉斯维加斯系列 <<掌上明珠>> |
[02:37] | Who… are you? | |
[02:40] | Who,who,who,who? | |
[02:43] | Who… are you? | |
[02:46] | Who,who,who,who? | |
[02:48] | I really wanna know who… are you? | |
[02:52] | Oh-oh-oh who… | |
[02:54] | come on,tell me who are you, you,you oh,you! | |
[03:04] | Hold out your hands,please. | 请把手伸出来 |
[03:09] | And the other side. | 翻过来 |
[03:16] | What were you doing right before ahren was killed? | 艾伦被害前你在干什么? |
[03:20] | Cleaning. | 清洗 |
[03:22] | With what? | 用什么洗的? |
[03:23] | Bleach. | 漂白粉 |
[03:25] | It’s the only thing that works. | 只有用那个才能洗掉 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 噢 |
[03:28] | You know,you could put some clothes on if you want, | 你要是冷的话 |
[03:29] | if you’re cold. | 可以去穿件衣服 |
[03:31] | She won’t let me back in my room. | 她是不会让我回房的 |
[04:06] | man,I give this guy an “a” for organization. | 伙计,这家伙的条理性一级棒 |
[04:08] | He’s got a spot for everything. | 每样东西都有专门的摆放位置 |
[04:12] | Why is that helmet over there? | 头盔怎么跑那里去了? 也许他用作武器 |
[04:16] | defending himself. | 自卫 |
[04:25] | yeah,but he looked like he was in pretty good shape. | 是吗?可他看起来很壮啊 |
[04:27] | It’d be kind of hard for one of those women to wrestle him down. | 那两个女人要放倒他可不容易 |
[04:30] | Not if she walks softly and carried a big knife. | 要是拿着匕首悄悄走过去 应该也不难 |
[04:33] | How long have you known ahren? | 你认识艾伦多久了? |
[04:35] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[04:37] | Did,uh,did he have any enemies that you know of? | 嗯,你知道他有什么仇人吗? |
[04:41] | No,I mean… I don’t know. | 没有……我是说,我不知道 |
[04:45] | You don’t know…I mean, you two lived together right? | 你不知道?你们不是同居了吗? |
[04:47] | Yeah,but we were still getting to know each other. | 对,可是我们仍处在相互了解的阶段 |
[04:50] | I see. | 是这样 |
[04:51] | We met one night at light. | 我们是在莱特迪斯科 (在贝拉吉欧大酒店)偶然邂逅的 |
[04:52] | He was in town for a motocross race. | 他当时到这里参加摩托车比赛 |
[04:56] | It was love at first sight. | 我一下子就被他迷住了 |
[04:59] | I asked him to come back here, | 我叫他跟我回家 |
[05:02] | and he never left. | 他来了,从此就住下了 |
[05:04] | We actually just decided tonight to move to colorado together. | 事实上我们今晚刚刚商量好 要去科罗拉多州住一阵 |
[05:09] | What,just pick up and leave all this? | 说走就走,这儿不要了? |
[05:11] | My father has a cabin where we could stay. | 我父亲有幢小房子 我们可以住那儿 |
[05:15] | Did ahren have a job? | 艾伦有工作吗? |
[05:16] | -Yeah. Motocross racing. -Right.You said that. | – 嗯,他是职业摩托赛车手 – 对啊,你说过的 |
[05:19] | He’s a professional athlete. | 他是专业车手 |
[05:20] | And you,what about you? What do you do? | 你么你呢?你是做什么的? |
[05:22] | -I’m in fashion. -Mm-hm. | – 我在时尚界 – 哦,哦 |
[05:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[05:31] | I have the worst luck with men. | 我果然没有男人运 |
[05:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:37] | They’re either jerks | 第一个神经不正常 |
[05:39] | or they leave me, | 第二个不辞而别 |
[05:41] | or they get killed. | 现在这个又被人捅死 |
[05:46] | What’s wrong with me? | 我招谁惹谁了? |
[05:52] | What do you got? | 出什么事了? |
[05:53] | Well,I wasn’t sure if I should call it in as a 419 or a 401a. | 呃,也不知算是419(凶杀) 还是401A(肇事逃逸) |
[05:58] | Hit and run? | 肇事逃逸? |
[05:59] | You tell me. | 这要问你们啊 |
[06:03] | Mm,I don’t know.When you run ,you usually take the car. | 嗯,我看不懂了 肇事逃逸连车都不要了? |
[06:07] | The vic’s sylvia mullins. | 死者名叫希尔维亚・姆林斯 |
[06:09] | Works in one of the offices upstairs. | 在这里的办公楼上班 |
[06:11] | The security guard found her. | 尸首是那个保安发现的 |
[06:14] | Did you run the plates? | 这车的牌照查过了吗? |
[06:15] | That’s why I went with the 419. | 所以我才按照凶杀来处理 |
[06:17] | R.O.’S the vic. | 因为车主就是死者 |
[06:25] | Hit with her own car in her own spot. | 在自己的停车位被自己的车撞死 |
[06:30] | Ms. Mullins must have been working all night. | 姆林斯女士加了一夜的班 |
[06:32] | You know,tax season. | 现在是缴税旺季 |
[06:33] | She’s an accountant? | 她是会计? |
[06:35] | Has her own firm up on 11. | 她有自己的事务所,在11楼 |
[06:38] | Did you see anything on your monitors? | 你在监视器里没发现什么异常吗? |
[06:43] | Uh,no. | 没有 |
[06:45] | But I heard the crash. | 但是我听见撞击的声音 |
[06:47] | I sort of fell asleep. | 我当时睡着了 |
[06:49] | We’re going to need to see your tapes. | 我们要看监视录像 |
[06:53] | Cell phone, a shoe and a briefcase. | 手机,鞋子和公文包 |
[06:56] | Probably lost them all on impact. | 可能是受了惊吓掉的 |
[06:59] | Looks like she saw the car coming. | 看上去她看到了汽车开过来 |
[07:01] | Impact’s pretty evenly distributed. The car hit her straight on. | 撞击面很均匀 车是直朝着她撞过来的 |
[07:05] | Most cars have to be going at least 14 miles an hour to trigger the airbag. | 一般的汽车只有在时速14英里时 才会触发气垫 |
[07:14] | Well,I can’t be sure,but it looks like somebody popped the ignition. | 嗯,虽然我不能肯定 但似乎点火器是被砸开的 |
[07:20] | Carjacking gone bad? | 劫车手段升级了 |
[07:23] | Vic gets off the elevator, | 死者从电梯走出来 |
[07:25] | walks to her spot… | 走到她的停车位…… |
[07:28] | …on the phone,distracted, | ……正打着电话,心情烦躁 |
[07:32] | catches the guy stealing her ride… | 看到窃贼正试图偷走她的爱车…… |
[07:46] | he runs her over and splits. | 他便撞向她并把她撞死 |
[07:49] | Pedal to the metal. | 极品飞车 |
[07:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:59] | Als is lighting up everywhere. | Als灯(一种新的先进光源) 照起来挺亮的 |
[08:01] | Evidently she bleaches everything. | 很明显她把这里的一切都漂白了 |
[08:04] | So there could be some false positives. | 这样即使有阳性反应也是假的 |
[08:06] | Yeah,including her teeth. | 对,连她的牙齿也会有假阳性反应 |
[08:09] | Check out the cabinet. | 你看看橱柜 |
[08:14] | Lots of teeth whitener and acne cream. | 这么多牙齿增白剂和祛痘霜 |
[08:17] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 猜我想到了什么? |
[08:19] | -Speed freak. -Definitely. | – 她有洁癖 – 就是 |
[08:22] | Maybe she killed ahren in the garage | 可能她在车库把艾伦杀掉后 |
[08:25] | then came up here to take a silkwood shower. | 跑上来把自己全身漂白一通 |
[08:34] | Okay,but she’s claiming she loved him. | 不过她一再强调自己很爱男友 |
[08:39] | What’s her motive? | 她哪儿来的动机? |
[08:41] | Uh,we started out at light | 我们去了莱特迪斯科 |
[08:43] | and then we went to road runner, | 玩了几把“争上游” |
[08:47] | and from there we were at double down, | 然后赌了双倍注 |
[08:51] | and then copper k, | 再后来是捉老K |
[08:53] | and then we ended up at drai’S. | 最后玩吊S把钱全赔光了 |
[08:55] | Drai’s,that’s a good place to end. | 吊S?是很容易赔光 |
[08:56] | So what are you on besides meth? | 那么,除了安非它命(禁药) 你还服了什么? |
[09:00] | Not meth. | 没服安非它命 |
[09:03] | -Glass. -Uh-huh. | – 喝了酒而已 – 哦 |
[09:06] | We did some coke at the club, had a couple of drinks. | 我们是在夜总会要了点药 然后喝了几杯 |
[09:10] | There was this guy that gave us these,uh, | 有人给了我们几粒,嗯 |
[09:12] | these blue pills,but I had to come home and lie down. | 几粒蓝丸,但我当时只想回家睡觉 |
[09:16] | Ecstasy. | 那是爱它死(安非它命的一种) |
[09:17] | We only do this when we’re, when we’re clubbing. | 我们只有到夜总会才这样 |
[09:19] | I mean,it’s just a hobby, it’s not a habit. | 只是喜欢,但不上瘾 |
[09:23] | We have it under control. | 我们自己会控制药量 |
[09:25] | Well,the dead guy from the garage might beg to differ. | 可是死在车库里的那位 恐怕不这么想 |
[09:33] | Eww,busy. | 哇,果然够激烈 |
[09:36] | If bianca killed him,and then came up here to take a shower, | 如果比安卡杀了他又上楼来洗了澡 |
[09:41] | wouldn’t she have left a trail? | 她会不会忘了这个呢? |
[09:43] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[10:04] | It appears she missed a spot. | 看上去她漏了一处地方没清理 |
[11:07] | las vegas coroner’s office. | 拉斯维加斯法医处 |
[11:08] | David,it’s warrick. | 戴维,我是沃瑞克 |
[11:09] | -Have you washed the body yet? -I just got started, | – 尸体清洗了没有? – 才刚开始呢 |
[11:11] | but I can be done by the time you get here. | 不过你回来时 我应该已经好了 |
[11:13] | No,stop. | 不要,别洗 |
[11:13] | I uh,just found a bullet. | 我刚找到一个弹头 |
[11:16] | I have no idea who fired it. | 但不知道是谁开的枪 |
[11:18] | Do me a favor: | 帮我个忙 |
[11:19] | Test his hands for gsr | 检验一下他的手上 有没有火药残留 |
[11:21] | and run it through the flouroscope. | 再用荧光镜(可以透视)照一下 |
[11:23] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[11:24] | Thanks,david. | 谢了,戴维 |
[11:29] | Who brings a gun to a knife fight? | 谁把枪战变成了短兵相接呢? |
[11:32] | The winner? | 打赢的那一方? |
[11:35] | The killer knew how to steal a car. | 凶手对偷车很在行 |
[11:37] | -No prints? -No. | – 没指纹? – 没 |
[11:38] | No,it’s wiped clean. | 全被抹干净了 |
[11:41] | Hey,arch. | 嘿,阿奇 |
[11:42] | You get anything off the parking garage camera? | 停车场的录像有什么眉目没有? |
[11:45] | Um,sort of. | 嗯,算是有一点 |
[11:49] | What’s up with the focus? | 这焦距不对 |
[11:51] | That’s what I was wondering, too. | 就是,本来我也奇怪 |
[11:53] | Check out what happened about an hour earlier. | 给你看一小时前发生了什么 |
[11:59] | It’s an old security cam. | 摄像头是老式的 |
[12:01] | Adjustable focus ring. | 手动调焦 |
[12:02] | Killer was camera shy. | 凶手很怵镜头嘛 |
[12:04] | For good reason. | 这个理由不错 |
[12:05] | This wasn’t a carjacking gone bad. It was premeditated. | 这不是什么升级版的劫车案 是预谋杀人 |
[12:08] | If he touched the camera, maybe I can get some prints off it. | 他摸过摄像头,我想或许能采到指纹 |
[12:12] | Keep working the video,arch. | 阿奇,继续查这盘带子 |
[12:13] | -See if you can get us a face. -Yeah. | – 看能不能弄到他的正面像 – 好的 |
[12:15] | Fluoroscope detected no bullets. | 用荧光镜照过了 体内没有子弹 |
[12:18] | But there are peri-mortem bruises on his wrists and forearms, | 但是手腕和前臂有瘀伤 是死亡前后留下的 |
[12:21] | -look like defensive wounds. -C.O.D.? | – 像是自卫时弄到的 – 死因? |
[12:24] | The weapon went pretty deep. Punctured the femoral artery. | 伤口非常深,刺破了股动脉 |
[12:27] | I’d say he bled out in a matter of minutes, | 算上他体内安非它命 对瞳孔的扩散作用 |
[12:30] | if his dilated pupils are an indicationof amphetamines in his system. | 出血的总时间大概有一分钟左右 |
[12:33] | The faster the heart rate, the faster the blood pumps. | 心脏跳得越快,出血也就越厉害 |
[12:36] | There’s any Details | 现在我详细给你说明一下 |
[12:38] | The fatal blow. | 这是致命的一刀 |
[12:40] | Weapon appears to have a triangular shape. | 凶器应该是三角形的 |
[12:44] | Angle of entry was upwards. | 伤口角朝上 |
[12:45] | Like a cornada. | 就像牛角伤一样 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 什么? |
[12:48] | A cornada– occupational hazard for matadors during a bullfight. | 牛角伤:斗牛士被牛角戳伤 是一种职业病 |
[12:52] | The bull rears up and gores them. | 公牛暴跳起来用角顶伤斗牛士 |
[12:55] | So just find a bull with a bloody horn, and you’ve got your killer. | 那么只要找到一头角上带血的公牛 就算抓住凶手了 |
[13:00] | So your “soda-can killer” was a copper-washed .22. | 你那个“谋杀汽水”的元凶是一颗 0.22口径的渡铜子弹 |
[13:04] | Now I could only get generarifling characteristics-six lands and grooves with a lright-hand twist | 我可以推测出枪膛的大致形状: 六脊六槽,向右弯曲 |
[13:09] | um,but… | 呃,但是…… |
[13:10] | but not enough individual characteristics to run it through ibis. | 但是这些特点太普通 无法通过集成弹道数据库查寻枪支 |
[13:13] | Exactly. Sorry,man. That’s all right. | – 就是这样,抱歉了,伙计 – 没关系 |
[13:17] | Hodges. | 霍奇斯 |
[13:19] | Your victim did not have gsr on his hands. | 死者手上没有火药残留 |
[13:23] | Okay,what about metallic trace from the garage floor? | 知道了,车库地上的金属粉末怎么说? |
[13:27] | Thank you,hodges, | 你得谢谢霍奇斯 |
[13:28] | for performing that incredibly elaborate test | 如此精细的检验 需要大量的精力投入 |
[13:30] | requiring copious concentration and an advanced degree./N | 和超广博的知识 简直不是人干的 |
[13:34] | So you don’t haveany results from the metallic trace on the garage floor? | 看来你是没什么收获喽? |
[13:39] | But I will. | 但我不会放弃 |
[13:41] | That’s the beauty of me. | 这是我美德的体现 |
[14:13] | Well,mr. Miller,what I would recommend is adding some tax-deferred investments to your portfolio. | 米勒先生,我建议在您的投资中 增加一些缓税的项目 |
[14:18] | Like a roth ira. That’s be perfect for you. | 比如低税率个人退休账号 对您来说再合适不过了 |
[14:21] | I never got what that roth stood for. | 我感觉不出这税率有多低 |
[14:53] | -Hey,kelly. Have a seat. -Thanks for seeing me. | – 嘿,凯丽,坐下 – 谢谢你来看我 |
[14:56] | I know you said we didn’t have to do this in person. | 我知道你希望不要面谈的 |
[14:58] | No,I’m really glad you came. | 没关系,你来了我很高兴 |
[15:00] | Kelly,your father loved you very much. | 凯丽,你父亲非常爱你 |
[15:03] | A little too much. | 爱得有点过头了 |
[15:04] | I just wanted to talk about his estate. | 我刚才想跟他讨论他的财产 |
[15:06] | Is what he did going to affect it? | 他所做的事会影响这个吗? |
[15:08] | Well,it’s kind of complicated. | 嗯,事情有点复杂 |
[15:22] | District four, parole and probation. | 第四区保释及察看处 |
[15:24] | Yeah,this is nick stokes with the las vegas crime lab. | 嗯,我是尼克・斯托克斯 拉斯维加斯鉴证科的 |
[15:27] | We’re trying to reach kelly gordon’s parole officer. | 我们想找凯丽・戈登的保释官 |
[15:30] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[15:32] | Great. I need kelly’s contact information. | 太好了,我需要看凯丽的探视纪录 |
[15:35] | Sure,but I gave her permission to go out of town. | 没问题,不过我已经 允许她出城了 |
[15:38] | Her bus left a couple hours ago. | 她坐的巴士已经开走一两个小时了 |
[15:43] | Oh,hey, I’m glad you’re here. | 啊,我真高兴你来了 |
[15:45] | I got the results back from the blood on bianca’s bedroom floor. | 比安卡卧室地毯上的血迹 检查结果出来了 |
[15:48] | The dead guy? | 死者的? |
[15:49] | Uh,no.It’s a male,but it’s not a match to ahren green. | 不是,男性血液 但不是艾伦・格林的 |
[15:52] | Then I ran it through codis | 我查了DNA联合索引系统 |
[15:54] | and I actually got a hit. | 结果查到一个人 |
[15:56] | Justin cole. | 贾斯汀・科尔 |
[15:58] | He’s in the system for statutory rape a couple years back. | 几年前因强奸罪被记录在案 |
[16:01] | Among other things. | 还有一系列其它罪行 |
[16:07] | So,why am I here? | 找我来干嘛? |
[16:09] | What,you getting homesick for the train tracks behind union plaza already? | 怎么,这么想念联合广场 后面的 铁轨?(那里是看守所) |
[16:16] | Bianca desmond. | 比安卡・德斯蒙德 |
[16:20] | Girl’s like an oven in there. | 那女孩像火一般热情 |
[16:22] | Used to love it in there. | 我们曾经在一起过 |
[16:26] | How long ago was that? | 多久以前的事? |
[16:28] | A few months. | 几个月前 |
[16:30] | Did you stop by recently to check out the competition? | 你最近有没有回去 看看他的新男友是谁? |
[16:34] | No. We lost touch. | 没有,我们断联系了 |
[16:37] | So it wouldn’t bother you to know bianca’s moved on, | 所以比安卡搬家 |
[16:40] | and she’s living with another guy. | 以及她和另一个男人同居 你都不在乎了? |
[16:42] | It was good while it lasted. | 过去的就过去了 |
[16:43] | We found your blood in her bedroom. | 我们在她卧室里发现你的血迹 |
[16:46] | And her dead boyfriend in the garage. | 而他的男友死在车库里 |
[16:56] | that’s funny? | 这很好笑吗? |
[17:00] | NO,Just… bianca’s all fun and games until someone shoots you in the leg. | 不是, 比安卡非常有趣 至少在有人向你大腿开枪之前 |
[17:04] | When was that? | 什么时候的事? |
[17:06] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[17:10] | Hey,sweetie, I went shopping with my mom. | 嘿,甜心,我跟妈妈出去买东西了 |
[17:13] | I’ll be home late. | 会很晚回家 |
[17:14] | There’s some candy for you on the table. | 桌子上有糖果,给你吃的 |
[17:16] | See you then. Love you. | 拜拜啦,我爱你 |
[17:26] | Stay away from bianca. | 给我从比安卡身边滚开! |
[17:28] | So I packed my stuff and left. | 于是我就收拾东西走人了 |
[17:30] | Did you report it? | 报警了吗? |
[17:32] | Nah. Still on probation for that “she-looked-18” incident. | 没,我还在观察期内 因为那桩“我以为她成年了”错误 (碰了貌似成年的未成年少女被判刑) |
[17:37] | This the guy who shot you? | 是他打的你吗? |
[17:40] | Didn’t really get a good look. I was too busy bleeding. | 我没有看清,当时我血流得厉害 |
[17:44] | You go to the hospital? | 去医院了? |
[17:44] | Sort of had my own anesthesia thing going on. | 我自己用麻药熬过去的 |
[17:48] | So whatever happened to the bullet? | 那么弹头哪儿去了? |
[18:07] | Yeah,see,human tissue sticks pretty darn good. | 人体组织的粘合力超级强 |
[18:12] | And I can’t scalpel it off, | 我又不能用解剖刀划 |
[18:13] | because I might damage the bullet’s characteristics. | 怕弄坏了弹痕 |
[18:15] | -So,uh… -so I guess we wait. | – 所以,嗯…… – 所以看来我们得等上一阵了 |
[18:20] | Half of these tools don’t match the size and the shape of the wound. | 这里一半的工具都不符合伤口的 大小和形状 |
[18:24] | And the ones that do, don’t have blood on them. | 而符合的那些又没有血迹 |
[18:27] | The killer could have wiped it off. | 凶手可能把血迹擦了 |
[18:29] | I don’t see why the killer would have used a tool anyway,when he had a gun. | 我真不明白,既然凶手有枪 为什么还用工具杀人呢? |
[18:32] | Maybe ahern disarmed him and he grabbed whatever was handy. | 或许艾伦把他的枪打掉了 所以他随手抓了一样 |
[18:44] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[18:45] | This guy was tweaker organized. | 这家伙条理性非常好 |
[18:47] | There’s a place for everything. | 每样东西都有专门的摆放位置 |
[18:49] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[18:51] | It’s got no space in the pegboard and it doesn’t match any of the sets. | 工具板上没有它的位置 它也不属于任何一组套具 |
[18:54] | How about that? | 怎么说? |
[18:59] | Print it. | 采指纹吧 |
[19:58] | Hey,tom harper? | 嘿,你是汤姆・哈珀吗? |
[20:00] | Detective jim brass, las vegas police. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局的 吉姆・布拉斯探长 |
[20:02] | May I ask you a couple questions? Do you know a bianca desmond? | 问你几个问题好吗? 你认识一个叫比安卡・德斯蒙德的人吗? |
[20:05] | Sounds familiar. | 听上去挺耳熟的 |
[20:07] | You know she’s at 1330 wildflower lane. | 她住野花巷1330号 |
[20:10] | Oh,yeah,right. Her. | 哦,对了,是她 |
[20:12] | I installed some dsl lines there a few days ago. | 前几天我给那里装宽带来着 |
[20:16] | She answered the door in her panties. | 她穿着短裤就来开门了 |
[20:17] | So you’ve got that hard hat, | 你的安全帽 |
[20:19] | tool belt thing working for you,huh? | 还有工具包都是工作必备的吗? |
[20:21] | I wish. | 我很想 |
[20:22] | Kind of girl that makes you happy to be a man, | 那种女孩子让你觉得 身为男人很幸福 |
[20:23] | -know what I’m saying? -Yeah,I kind of remember. | – 你明白我在说什么吗? – 噢,好像有点记起来了 |
[20:26] | Anyway,we found a tool with your prints on it in a garage, | 算了,我们在一个车库里 找到一个工具,上面有你的指纹 |
[20:29] | next to a dead guy. | 旁边有一个死人 |
[20:31] | Whoa. | 哇! |
[20:32] | I-I lost an awl at a job recently. | 我最近工作时掉了一把锥子 |
[20:34] | It must have been there. | 原来掉在那里 |
[20:36] | Well,we’re going to need to confirm that. | 地点我们还需要确认一下 |
[20:38] | Could you get me a work order? | 给我看一下工作订单可以吗? |
[20:40] | Yeah,sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:42] | Um,I’ll pull one from the office. I’ll run it right over. | 我到公司给你拉一张来 很快就回来 |
[20:48] | Kelly,where you going in such a hurry? | 凯丽,这么匆忙要去哪儿啊? |
[20:52] | I have relatives in provo. | 我在普罗沃(犹他州)有亲戚 |
[20:55] | I was going to visit them. | 我去看看他们 |
[20:59] | I cleared it with my P.O. | 费用都已经用汇票付了 |
[21:02] | You gonna tell me why a state trooper pulled over my bus and yanked me off? | 请你解释:为什么警察会 拦下我乘坐的巴士,把我拉下车? |
[21:08] | You know a lady named sylvia mullins? | 你认识一位名叫 希尔维亚・姆林斯的女士吗? |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[21:13] | Did you have a meeting with her yesterday? | 你昨天是不是和她见面了? |
[21:15] | Yeah. So? | 对,怎么了? |
[21:18] | So why did you have a meeting with her? | 你为什么要求见她? |
[21:22] | Sylvia’s handling my dad’s estate. | 希尔维亚掌管着我父亲的财产 |
[21:25] | She’s the trustee. | 她是代理人 |
[21:27] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了? |
[21:29] | Ms. Mullins was found in her parking garage… | 姆利斯女士在停车场 |
[21:34] | crushed by her own car. | 被她自己的车撞死了 |
[21:37] | And you think I have something to do with it. | 你们觉得我与此事有关? |
[21:39] | When you worked in the prison garage, | 你在监狱停车场干活的时候 |
[21:41] | did you just learn how to fix cars | 是只学了修车技术呢? |
[21:43] | or did you learn how to steal them? | 还是顺便连偷车技术也学会了? |
[21:45] | -Are you kidding me? -Does it look like I’m kidding you? | – 你胡说八道些什么? – 我像是胡说八道吗? |
[21:49] | You waited for her to get out of work | 你等着她下班 |
[21:52] | so you could let her know how you felt about her. | 这样你就可以让她知道 你对她的感觉 |
[22:03] | sylvia was my dad’s friend. | 希尔维亚是我爸爸的朋友 |
[22:07] | She was helping me get back on my feet. | 她正试图帮助我重新站起来 |
[22:10] | How I felt was grateful. | 我对她非常感激 |
[22:14] | Csi puts me in jail for something I didn’t do. | 你们鉴证人员想让我 为我没做过的事入狱吗? |
[22:19] | Do you really think I’m going to kill somebody the minute I get out? | 你难道认为我一踏出监狱 就会跑去杀人吗? |
[22:24] | Hold out your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[22:28] | Hold out your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[22:30] | Ms. Mullins’ air bag deployed on impact. | 姆林斯女士的救生气垫 因为撞击而破裂 |
[22:33] | Air bag dust gets everywhere. | 气垫里的粉尘吹得到处都是 |
[22:39] | It’s really hard to get rid of. | 很难清理干净 |
[22:41] | Not if it isn’t there. | 没有的话,压根就不需清理 |
[22:50] | So the soda can bullet and he leg bullet are from the same gun? | 易拉罐里的子弹和他腿里的子弹 是同一把枪射出的? |
[22:53] | Yeah. Bobby was able to pull more stria off the leg bullet, | 对,鲍比从人腿里取出的子弹上 又找到多条弹痕 |
[22:56] | but still no ibis hits. | 可是集成弹道数据库里没有 |
[22:58] | So what about the phone guy,huh? | 那个电话工怎么说? |
[22:59] | The utility man’s always a shade-ball. | 小人物搞不好就是大坏蛋 |
[23:01] | As much as I love your generalizations, | 我很喜欢你的总结能力 |
[23:03] | actually, this time you’re wrong. | 可惜,这次你错了 |
[23:05] | The metallic scrapes on the garage floor were titanium. | 车库地上的金属划痕是钛 |
[23:09] | The phone guy’s tool was carbon steel. | 电话工的工具是碳钢的 |
[23:11] | Remember we thought that they might be dealing meth? | 还记不记得我们曾经猜测 他们有贩毒嫌疑? |
[23:14] | Brass went ahead and subpoenaed the phone and bank records. | 布拉斯早已经开了传票 查了他们的电话记录和银行帐号 |
[23:17] | Guess who’s paying bianca’s mortgage? | 知道谁给比安卡付帐吗? |
[23:20] | -A mr. Harry desmond. -Happy harry?Gas n’ sip harry desmond? | – 一个名叫哈瑞・德斯蒙德的人 – 开心哈瑞?那个餐饮大亨? |
[23:24] | Who’s your daddy? | 你父亲是做什么的? |
[23:25] | No wonder she didn’t work. He owns 50 gas n’ sips in vegas. | 她不工作也不奇怪了 他在维加斯有50家连锁店 |
[23:29] | Well,harry was nice enough to leave us a voice message | 哈瑞很不错 给我们留了一条语音信息 |
[23:31] | that was listened to and saved the night of the murder. | 如果比安卡听了这条信息 就不会发生谋杀的事情了 |
[23:35] | Bianca,honey,it’s daddy. | 比安卡,甜心,我是爸爸 |
[23:38] | I got your message about moving to colorado with ahren. | 你说要和艾伦到科罗拉多去 消息我已经收到 |
[23:40] | You can borrow the cabin,but we need to talk about this move. | 房子你可以去住 但是搬家的事我们需要商量一下 |
[23:43] | Call me,princess. I love you. | 给我回电话,小公主,我爱你 |
[23:44] | And this is the desmond cabin in telluride. | 这是德斯蒙德在泰勒莱 (滑雪胜地)的木屋 |
[23:48] | Oh,maybe mr. Desmond is trying to protect the family fortune. | 或许德斯蒙德想要保护自家的财产 |
[23:51] | Or the family jewels. | 或是家里的珠宝什么的 |
[23:54] | I got the results back from all those sex stains on the sheets. | 床单上的性爱痕迹 检查结果出来了 |
[23:58] | Three donors: Ahren, bianca and chelsea. | 三个人的:艾伦、比安卡和切尔希 |
[24:01] | I guess they were having a little threesome. | 我看他们是在搞三人行 |
[24:03] | Yeah,I just really hope he was only doing one woman at a time. | 不过我很希望他一次只做一个女人 |
[24:09] | Chelsea is bianca’s mother. | 切尔希是比安卡的母亲 |
[24:15] | Look,I know what it’s like to want to kill your daughter’s boyfriend. | 我明白想杀掉自己女儿的男友 是种什么感受 |
[24:20] | I don’t pick fights that I can’t win. | 无谓的斗争我不做 |
[24:23] | I kill this one, | 杀了这一个 |
[24:24] | I got five more dipsticks waiting to take his place. | 立刻就有五个饭桶 跑出来接替他的位置 |
[24:26] | I’d just be pushing the rock up the hill. | 这跟推石头上山有什么分别? |
[24:28] | Besides, I was in new york yesterday. | 再说了,昨天我人在纽约 |
[24:32] | Yeah,but you didn’t want them to move away together. | 但是你不想他们俩一起住进小屋去 |
[24:34] | I wanted bianca to get a job. | 我希望比安卡正经找份工作 |
[24:36] | My biggest mistake in life? | 我这辈子最大的错误 |
[24:38] | Giving my baby everything she ever wanted. | 就是对我的小宝贝有求必应 |
[24:40] | Your wife doesn’t seem to mind your lifestyle. | 你妻子对你的生活方式似乎无所谓 |
[24:44] | When bianca was a teenager, | 比安卡上中学的时候 |
[24:47] | they fought like cats in a sack. | 她俩像猫一样闹得不可开交 |
[24:51] | It’s good they’ve been spending time together. | 如今她俩能和平相处我很高兴 |
[24:54] | Do you know what they’re doing? | 你知道她们都干些什么吗? |
[24:56] | Well… they’re shopping, | 嗯……她们逛街 |
[25:00] | dancing… | 去跳舞…… |
[25:01] | you know,girl stuff. | 你也知道的,都是女人爱干的事 |
[25:03] | They’re sleeping with the same man. | 她们抱着同一个男人睡觉 |
[25:17] | Look… | 嗯…… |
[25:21] | there was no good reason for chelsea to marry me back in the day. | 当年切尔希嫁给我的时候 什么都不图 |
[25:25] | I had a little money. | 我那时很穷 |
[25:27] | Nothing like what we have now. | 和现在完全不同 |
[25:29] | She was half my age | 她的年纪只有我的一半 |
[25:32] | and ten times better looking. | 长相却好过我十倍 |
[25:35] | I thought if I kept her on a long | 我曾想,如果我拿根皮带把她…… |
[25:38] | leash… | 拴在身边…… |
[25:44] | maybe she’d never stray that far. | 她就不会做出那么越轨的事来 |
[25:48] | You the kind of guy that likes to keep guns in the house? | 你在家里藏着手枪吗? |
[25:51] | Yeah,of course. | 当然 |
[25:52] | I’m going to need to see them. | 给我们看看 |
[25:58] | Hey,catherine, | 嘿,凯瑟琳 |
[25:59] | I just got back trace on kelly gordon’s fingernails. | 凯丽・戈登的指甲检验结果出来了 |
[26:02] | I was looking for air bag dust, | 我想找气垫里的粉尘 |
[26:04] | but all hodges found was air. | 可霍奇斯只找到空气 |
[26:06] | Well,join the club. | 我这儿也好不到哪里去 |
[26:08] | No usable prints on the parking garage camera either. | 停车场摄像头上没找到有用的指纹 |
[26:11] | Okay,I’ll have sofia release her from holding. | 好吧,我叫索非亚把她放了 |
[26:15] | -Those the vic’s phone records? -Yeah. | – 这是死者的电话记录吗? – 对啊 |
[26:18] | From her office. Lots of international calls. | 她从办公室打出好多越洋电话 |
[26:23] | -A lot of 345s. -Mm-hmm. | – 好多345开头的 – 嗯…… |
[26:24] | -Where’s that? -Cayman islands. | – 这是哪里? – 开曼群岛(拉美) |
[26:27] | Popular with scuba divers and money launderers. | 是潜水和洗黑钱的好地方 |
[26:29] | I called a few of the numbers; all banks. | 我打了几个上面的电话号码 全是银行 |
[26:31] | Suggests offshore accounts. | 提供国外的账号 |
[26:33] | It’s not illegal, but it is very anonymous. | 虽然谈不上违法,但保密性非常强 |
[26:35] | It’s also a good way to siphon money away from your clients. | 并且这是一个从客户身上吸血的好办法 |
[26:38] | That’s a leap. | 这是一块跳板 |
[26:39] | Hey,somebody wanted this woman dead. | 有人想这女人死 |
[27:07] | Hi,csi guy. | 嗨,鉴证科的家伙 |
[27:11] | You wondering why you’re here? | 想知道你为什么会在这儿吗? |
[27:14] | Because you followed the evidence. | 你是追着物证追来的 |
[27:17] | Because that’s what csis do. | 鉴证科不就是干这个的? |
[27:21] | So breathe quick,breathe slow, | 来,调整一下呼吸 |
[27:24] | put your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. | 把枪放到嘴里,扣动扳机 |
[27:29] | Any way you like, | 随你喜欢,怎么自杀都可以 |
[27:31] | you’re going to die here. | 反正你要死在这里 |
[27:34] | Okay. Perfect. | – 行吗? – 就这样 |
[27:42] | You’re going to die here. | 反正你要死在这里 |
[27:46] | Okay. Perfect. | – 行吗? – 就这样 |
[27:53] | Hey,archie. | 嘿,阿奇 |
[27:54] | Hey,I did my best to enhance the parking garage footage, | 停车场的录像我已经很尽力 去提高它的清晰度 |
[27:57] | but I just can’t get an image on the killer’s face. | 但就是没法弄出一张凶手的头像 |
[28:00] | If you got a couple of minutes, I need a voice comparison. | 如果你能暂停一下的话 我想做个声纹对比 |
[28:03] | Yeah,what do you got? | 行啊,什么东西? |
[28:05] | Kelly gordon’s voice on tape. | 凯丽・戈登的磁带录音 |
[28:08] | I want to see if it’s the other voice on the walter gordon audio file. | 我想看看沃尔特・戈登磁带上 另一个声音是不是她 |
[28:12] | -Grissom told you. -No,but he obviously told you. | – 葛瑞森跟你说了磁带的事了? – 没有,不过看上去你已经知道了 |
[28:19] | -Nick,uh… -you know what?Forget about it. | – 尼克,呃…… – 算了,别管这事了 |
[28:21] | If this girl’s involved, that means she’s capable of murder. | 假使这个女孩与此事有关 那她就完全有能力策划一起谋杀 |
[28:23] | It’s all cued up for you. Her voice is first. | 我想这个更重要 先处理她的声音 |
[28:27] | Grissom,it’s warrick. | 葛瑞森,我是沃瑞克 |
[28:30] | None of the guns bobby test-fired were a match to the bullets, | 鲍比做了试发,目前找到这几把枪 没有一把与现场弹头相符 |
[28:34] | but chelsea wannamaker purchased a .22 in her name | 不过切尔希・望娜梅克单独 买了一把0.22口径的手枪 |
[28:38] | that was not picked up with the warrant for harry’s guns. | 在提取哈瑞的枪时没有一起拿来 |
[28:43] | Okay. I’m on it. | 行,我马上就去 |
[28:50] | Mrs. Wannamaker. | 望娜梅克太太 |
[28:57] | Wow,that’s a hell of a rock. | 哇,好大的钻石啊 |
[29:00] | I’m surprised I didn’t see that the other night. | 奇怪,上次好像没见你戴 |
[29:01] | Well,I don’t feel safe wearing this to a club. | 我觉得把这东西带到夜总会不安全 |
[29:04] | Is that why you own a gun? | 这也是带枪的理由吗? |
[29:06] | Well,I used to. | 啊,我原来是有把枪 |
[29:08] | But my gun was stolen out of my purse, one night when we went out. | 但是有天晚上出去的时候 我放在手袋里的枪被偷了 |
[29:14] | Is there something you want to say to me? | 你有什么要对我说吗? |
[29:17] | You trying to buy back some time there,mrs. Wannamaker? | 你上那种地方去 是为了弥补自己逝去的青春吗? |
[29:20] | Life’s short, but it doesn’t end at 40. | 人生的确短暂 但又不是到了40岁就完了 |
[29:23] | Oh,I agree with you. | 啊,这倒也是 |
[29:26] | But it must be tough for bianca to have the kind of mother that’d sleep with her boyfriend. | 不过有一个会跟他男友睡觉的母亲 比安卡一定无法忍受 |
[29:34] | The thing with ahren the other night shouldn’t have happened. | 我和艾伦那天晚上本不该出事 |
[29:39] | We were on ecstasy… | 但当时药劲上来…… |
[29:42] | and a line got crossed. | 就越轨了 |
[29:45] | -Oh,yeah.Okay. -Lay down.I’ll come back. | – 哦,好棒 – 你先躺下,我去去就回 |
[29:51] | All right,you come right back. | 好的,你要马上回来哦 |
[30:12] | oh,chelsea,I’M… I’m sorry. | 啊!切尔希,抱……抱歉 |
[30:15] | I totally thought you were bianca. | 我以为是比安卡 |
[30:18] | That felt so good. | 嗯……感觉好棒…… |
[30:31] | Bianca came in and found us. | 比安卡进房看到了这一幕 |
[30:38] | I wish it never would have happened. | 要是没有这事该多好 |
[30:41] | What’s that,getting busywith her boyfriend or getting caught? | 你指的是与他男友亲热呢 还是被捉奸呢? |
[30:45] | I went into the living room and I let the two of them talk it out. | 我跑到起居室去 留他俩在那里商量 |
[30:50] | Next thing I know,she announced that they were moving to colorado, | 后来我就听她说 他们决定搬到科罗拉多去住 |
[30:52] | so it seemed to me like they worked it out. | 所以…… 我想他们应该把问题解决了 |
[31:01] | Freud would have a field day with this family. | 让弗洛伊德来分析这个家庭 可得费他一番脑筋 |
[31:03] | Dad loves his daughter, | 父亲爱女儿 |
[31:04] | but mom only sees the daughter as competition. | 但是母亲却和女儿争风吃醋 |
[31:07] | And everyone wonders why bianca can’t meet a nice boy. | 大家都奇怪 说为什么比安卡就找不到好男人呢? |
[31:10] | Bianca eats nice boys for brunch. | 因为好男人都被她当点心吃了 |
[31:22] | Las vegas crime lab. | 我们是拉斯维加斯犯罪鉴证人员 |
[31:38] | Oh. Sara. | 啊,莎拉 |
[31:41] | Bianca, can you hear me? | 比安卡,听得见我说话吗? |
[31:44] | We need an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[31:47] | Dispatch,this is csi brown. | 急救中心,我是鉴证科的布朗 |
[31:49] | We have a woman down. We need a paramedic. | 这里有人受伤 请派救护人员来 |
[31:59] | Hey,bianca. | 喂,比安卡 |
[32:01] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[32:05] | Mr. And mrs. Desmond… | 德斯蒙德夫妇…… |
[32:06] | it’s wannamaker. | 她姓望娜梅克 |
[32:08] | She’s never changed her name. | 她没有跟我改姓 |
[32:10] | Ms. Wannamaker, | 望娜梅克女士 |
[32:11] | I’m going to need a few moments alone with bianca. | 我想跟比安卡单独待一会儿 |
[32:26] | You never should’ve told him. | 你根本不该告诉他 |
[32:28] | My father’s an optimist.How do you think they stayed married for 20 years? | 我父亲为人很乐观 否则这场婚姻也不可能维持了20年 |
[32:33] | Bianca,I’m going to assume that whoever did this to you | 比安卡,我认为 把你伤成这样的人 |
[32:38] | also killed ahren. | 就是杀死艾伦的凶手 |
[32:41] | And I’m also going to assume that you know who that is. | 我同时也认为,你知道凶手是谁 |
[32:49] | I think you need to stop protecting everyone from themselves. | 我觉得你不该再包庇任何人 |
[32:53] | I can’T. | 我不能说 |
[32:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉,打搅一下 |
[33:00] | I just need to check the swelling. | 我要看看她脸上的包 |
[33:04] | -How’s the tenderness? -It’s fine. | – 还痛吗? – 还好 |
[33:11] | I hope you feel better. | 快点好起来 |
[33:17] | Nurse… nurse? | 护士……护士…… |
[33:19] | Can I get that glove you were just using? | 你刚才用的手套能给我吗? |
[33:21] | I’m sara sidle, I’m with the las vegas crime lab. | 我是拉斯维加斯鉴证科的 莎拉・塞德尔 |
[33:25] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[33:27] | Thanks. Uh,I’m also going to wait around for the sae kit. | 谢谢,啊,我还要等着看 性侵犯检查的报告 |
[33:31] | She refused. | 她没让我们检查 |
[33:38] | Hey,grissom… | 嘿,葛瑞森 |
[33:40] | you want to talk to me? | 有事找我? |
[33:42] | Yeah,sit down. | 对,坐 |
[33:48] | I heard that kelly gordon may be a suspect in your murder case. | 我听说凯丽・戈登有可能是 你那桩案子的疑犯之一 |
[33:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:55] | -Is that a problem? -No. | – 你行吗? – 没问题啊 |
[34:00] | No,it’s not a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[34:02] | And by the way, I heard the tape. | 哦,对了,我听了磁带 |
[34:04] | I did a voice comparison. | 然后做了声纹对比 |
[34:06] | Roth ira, that’d be perfect for you. | 比如低税率个人退休账号 对您来说再合适不过了 |
[34:09] | Sylvia mullins is the other voice on the tape. | 带子上第二个声音 就是希尔维亚・姆林斯 |
[34:13] | She’s walter gordon’s ex-business manager,so… | 她是沃尔特・戈登的前商务经理 所以…… |
[34:17] | I’m pretty sure she had something to do with my kidnapping. | 我确信她与我的绑架案有关 |
[34:22] | But now she’s dead. | 可是她现在死了 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[34:27] | So… it’s over. | 那么……事情了结了 |
[34:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[34:35] | -Good. | -Good. – 很好 – 很好 |
[34:49] | I think bianca is covering for her father. | 我说,比安卡是在包庇某人 |
[34:52] | Well,we figured out the sticky stuff on bianca’s neck was creosote. | 比安卡脖子上蹭到的东西 经检验是木焦油 |
[34:57] | It’s a timber preservative found on fences, telephone poles and railroad ties. | 这是一种木材防腐剂,常被用来 涂栅栏、电线杆和铁轨上的枕木 |
[35:03] | Justin lives on the train tracks. | 贾斯汀坐过牢 |
[35:05] | And he’s pretty tweaked out. | 也吸毒 |
[35:06] | Yeah,but he didn’t shoot himself. | 但开枪的不是他 |
[35:09] | And I think that if he had done it, bianca would’ve told us. | 而且如果真的是他干的 我想比安卡会对我们说的 |
[35:15] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[35:17] | Telephone poles. | 电线杆 |
[35:20] | Tom harper’s work order for bianca’s dsl line | 汤姆・哈珀给比安卡装宽带的订单 |
[35:23] | was dated december 18. | 日期是12月18日 |
[35:27] | December 18… | 12月18日…… |
[35:29] | fell on a sunday. | 不是星期天嘛! |
[35:32] | How many workers you know work on a sunday? | 有几个工人会星期天干活呢? |
[35:34] | -Is this the original document? -Yeah. | – 这是原件吗? – 是的 |
[35:38] | I’m on it. | 我去查 |
[35:40] | Always the utility guy. | 幕后黑手往往就是表面上跑龙套的 |
[36:28] | There were two different inks on the work order, | 订单上有两种不同的墨迹 |
[36:30] | which means the date on the work order was compromised. | 说明日期被篡改过了 |
[36:33] | Tom harper made a service call to bianca’s house not in december, | 汤姆・哈珀给比安卡家打服务电话 不是在12月份 |
[36:37] | but ten months earlier, in february. | 而是十个月前的2月份 |
[36:39] | Why would the guy lie? | 这家伙干吗撒谎? |
[36:41] | It appears that he was a lot more to her han just the phone guy. | 看上去对比安卡来说 他不只是一个电话工 |
[36:44] | Our bachelorette was a very busy girl. | 我们的待嫁姑娘可忙了 |
[36:47] | Phone calls from bianca to tom are in yellow, | 她打给汤姆的电话记录 我用黄色标示 |
[36:52] | from bianca to justin are in blue, | 打给贾斯汀的用蓝色标示 |
[36:54] | and from bianca to ahren are in pink. There was always overlap. | 打给艾伦的用粉色标示 两两之间都有交叉的地方 |
[36:57] | Bachelor number one: | 单身汉一号 |
[36:59] | Tom,phone guy–strong showing from ebruary 18 until june-ish. | 是个电话工,从2月18日 到6月15日 频繁地接到电话 |
[37:03] | She called him two, three times a day. | 比安卡每天打给他两到三次 |
[37:05] | And then around june 5,bachelor number two enters the picture– justin. | 6月5日左右 出现了二号单身汉—-贾斯汀 |
[37:11] | Ten days of overlap and then all the calls to tom stopped until… | 此后与汤姆的联系维持了十天 她便再也没有给他打电话 |
[37:16] | -the week justin was shot and moved out. -Exactly. | – 然后贾斯汀忽然遭到枪击搬走- 没错 |
[37:19] | Ahren entered the picture about five days later in mid-september. | 9月20日左右,艾伦出现了 |
[37:23] | At that point,all the phone calls to the other guys stopped | 从这一天开始 她便不再与其他男人联系 |
[37:27] | until just about a week ago. | 直到大概一周前 |
[37:29] | When she started calling tom again. | 她又开始给汤姆打电话 |
[37:32] | Every time this chick calls tom, somebody gets shot. | 每次这个女人给汤姆打过电话后 就会有人挨枪子 |
[37:35] | -It’s like thermite. -Thermite? | – 就跟铝热剂一样 – 什么铝热剂? |
[37:38] | When you combine two seemingly harmless elements–aluminum and rust– | 表面看上去,铝和铁锈都很安全 但如果把两者放到一块儿 |
[37:42] | press them together,add heat… | 压实再加热…… |
[37:44] | it creates an explosion so hot it’ll burn through steel. | 就会引起爆炸 而且热量足以烧穿钢板 |
[37:47] | Powerful but uncontrollable. | 产生很大能量,可惜难以控制 |
[37:50] | It burns and burns until it burns itself out, | 它会不断地燃烧,直到把自身的 两种物质全部燃光 |
[37:53] | finally consuming both elements. | 火才会熄灭 |
[37:55] | I guess some people just shouldn’t be together. | 我想,有些人的确不该在一起 |
[38:10] | Tom harper! Come on down! | 汤姆・哈珀!下来! |
[38:16] | You made me find you twice,tom,that’s a drag. | 你让我不得不找你第二次,汤姆 烦死我了 |
[38:19] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[38:20] | You know,I think you saw bianca in her panties more than once. | 我想你不止一次 见过穿短裤的比安卡吧? |
[38:25] | Now those could change a man. | 那玩意儿可是会改变人的命运的 |
[38:29] | And it looks like they did. | 我想我没说错 |
[38:34] | You know, it’s fill in the blank. | 我们来做个填空…… |
[38:35] | If it walks like a stalker, talks like a stalker… | 什么东西走路像偷窥狂 说话也像偷窥狂…… |
[38:37] | I’m not a stalker. | 我不是偷窥狂 |
[38:39] | Then what’s this?Excellent service? | 那这算什么?超级服务? |
[38:42] | Here’s the top of the telephone pole near bianca’s house. | 这是比安卡住所那里电线杆 顶端的照片 |
[38:46] | Ahren was tapping your girl, | 艾伦分享了你的女人 |
[38:48] | so you started tapping her phone. | 于是你就分享他的来电 |
[38:52] | I only listened when i thought she was in trouble. | 我只是怕她有麻烦才偷听的 |
[38:55] | Look,her father called her at 7:00 A.M. New york time, | 她爸爸早上7点给她打过电话 这是纽约时间 |
[38:57] | that’s 4:00 in the morning in vegas. | 换算成维加斯时间则是凌晨4点 |
[38:58] | You had to be on the pole to hear it | 你当时一定趴在电线杆子上偷听 |
[39:00] | because we were on the scene an hour later. | 因为一小时以后我们就出了现场 |
[39:03] | Biana,honey,it’s daddy. | 比安卡,甜心,我是爸爸 |
[39:06] | I got your message about moving to colorado with ahren. | 你说要和艾伦住到科罗拉多去 我收到消息了 |
[39:09] | Stay away from bianca. | 离开比安卡远远的! |
[39:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[39:13] | You’re not taking her to colorado. | 你不能带她去科罗拉多 |
[39:15] | The hell I’m not. | 我他妈没有 |
[39:42] | I just wanted her to be happy. | 我只是希望她过得快乐 |
[39:44] | -With you and no one else. -No. | – 和你一起过,不是和别人 – 不可以 |
[39:46] | Those other guys were jerks. | 那两个男人都是神经病 |
[39:48] | I only wanted to scare him off. | 我不过是想把他吓跑 |
[39:50] | -Oh,like you did with justin? -That worked. | – 就像你吓跑贾斯汀一样 – 事实证明可以办到 |
[39:52] | Yeah,but bianca didn’t come running back to you, | 可惜比安卡还是没有回到你身边 |
[39:54] | so I guess you had to scare her,too. | 我猜,你也去吓了她 |
[39:56] | What are you doing hererer | 你来这儿干吗? |
[39:58] | I came to see you. | 我来看看你 |
[39:59] | I think you should leave. | 你快走 |
[40:01] | -Your mom wants us to be together. -My mom?! Let go! | – 你妈妈希望我们在一起 – 我妈?! 去你的! |
[40:08] | Her mother and I weren’t always going to be around to clean up her messes. | 她妈妈和我无法总是 守在她身边帮她处理麻烦 |
[40:12] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[40:14] | Are you telling me that chelsea asked you to hurt these guys? | 你是说, 切尔希让你去对付这些家伙的? |
[40:20] | So you have some lunatic stalker telephone repairman | 有个神经错乱的电话修理工说 |
[40:25] | claiming that I told him to kill my daughter’s boyfriends? | 是我叫他去杀我女儿的男朋友? |
[40:29] | Give me a break. | 你让我喘口气吧 |
[40:30] | We have multiple calls to him from bianca’s house and it was not her. | 有人用比安卡家的电话 给他打了许多次,但不是比安卡 |
[40:34] | We also have on the record that you called him from your cell. | 我们还有你用手机 跟他联络的通话记录 |
[40:38] | Coincidentally,right around the time justin was shot and ahren was killed. | 恰巧通话后不久 贾斯汀被打了,艾伦被杀了 |
[40:42] | We call that solicitation for murder. | 我们管那叫唆使杀人 |
[40:45] | But you’d probably call it, what,good mother? | 不过,或许你会认为 自己是个称职的母亲 |
[40:47] | I love my daughter. | 我爱我的女儿 |
[40:49] | Yeah,apparently, a lot of her boyfriends,too. | 是啊,但那些男友就不爱她了吗? |
[40:53] | I called tom. | 我给汤姆打过电话 |
[40:54] | I asked him to scare justin away. | 我叫他去把贾斯汀吓走 |
[40:58] | He was after bianca for her money. I mean,we have to protect ourselves. | 他是看上了比安卡的钱 我们必须保护自己 |
[41:02] | Yeah,but ahren didn’t love her for her money. | 可艾伦爱的却不是她的钱 |
[41:06] | What was wrong with him? | 他怎么也落到这个下场呢? |
[41:09] | So he was good enough for you, | 是因为他足够配得上你 |
[41:11] | but too good for your daughter, was that it? | 但配你女儿就糟塌了,是不是? |
[41:14] | I mean,finding a soul mate is hard enough, but competing with your mother, | 想要找到一个情投意合的人非常难 但如果对手是自己的母亲 |
[41:18] | that shouldn’t be an issue. That goes against…I don’t know,nature. | 就因该让出来 否则就违背常理了,是不是这么说? |
[41:23] | I was attracted to ahren… | 我对艾伦实在太着迷…… |
[41:27] | and I was just trying to keep him away from bianca and me. | 所以我尽量让他和我们母女俩 保持距离 |
[41:33] | Lady,you unleashed an unstable man | 太太,你去招惹了一个危险人物 (指汤姆) |
[41:35] | that you knew was in love with your daughter. | 你明知他有多么爱你的女儿 |
[41:39] | You had to know that that was not going to end well. | 你早就该猜到这样悲惨的结局 |
[41:44] | Oh,hey,nick. | 哎,尼克 |
[41:47] | -Nick. -Yeah? | – 尼克 – 有事吗? |
[41:49] | We caught a break. | 有突破了 |
[41:52] | The security guard confessed. | 保安认罪了? |
[41:54] | No. | 不是 |
[41:55] | Archie isolated a frame of the killer turning the focus ring. | 阿奇提取出一张凶手调焦时的照片 |
[42:10] | She did it. | 是她干的 |
[42:19] | Las vegas police! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警察!开门! |
[42:27] | Kelly gordon,you’re under arrest for the murder of sylvia mullins. | 凯丽・戈登 你因谋杀希尔维亚・姆林斯而被捕 |
[42:30] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[42:32] | Stand up! | 站起来! |
[42:39] | Care why I did it? | 知道我为什么这么做吗? |
[42:41] | Doesn’t really matter now. | 现在讲原因已经没必要了 |
[42:44] | She told me my dad didn’t leave me anything. | 她对我说 我爸爸没有给我留下一毛钱 |
[42:48] | He never would’ve done that. | 他不可能这么做 |
[42:50] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[42:52] | So you killed her? | 于是你就杀了她? |
[42:53] | The ransom was her idea. | 绑架尼克是她想出来的 |
[42:55] | She didn’t get the money. | 她没有拿到钱 |
[42:57] | She took it from me. | 她就拿走了我的钱 |
[43:03] | She’s oding. She’s oding right now. | 她发作了,刚刚服用了大量药物 |
[43:05] | Call a paramedic. | 叫救护人员来! |
[43:06] | Vicodine,inh,methadone. Kelly! Kelly! | 她吃了维克定,耐INH菌和美沙酮 凯丽!凯丽! |
[43:10] | Kelly! | 凯丽! 犯罪鉴证组 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |
[43:13] | Captioning sponsored by cbs |