时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Jesse? | 耶西? |
[00:40] | Jesse? | 耶西? |
[00:43] | Jesse… Jesse, can you hear me? | 耶西…耶西 能听到我说话吗? |
[00:49] | Jesse,please! | 耶西 拜托! |
[00:51] | Jesse!! | 耶西!! |
[00:53] | Jesse Matthews,six years old. | 耶西・马修斯 6岁 |
[00:55] | Is this an old photo? | 这是张旧照片吗? |
[00:56] | Yeah,it’s the only one the mom had. | 是的 他妈妈只有这一张 |
[00:58] | She said one minute,he’s on the swing, the next minute he’s gone. | 她说前一秒 他还在秋千上 下一秒他就不见了 |
[01:01] | Abduction. | 诱拐 |
[01:02] | The search radius is over a mile– no sign of the boy. | 搜寻范围已经超过一英里了– 还是找不到那男孩 |
[01:05] | What about the father? | 他爸爸呢? |
[01:06] | The father is,um… | 他爸爸 嗯… |
[01:08] | Army sergeant,uh… | 陆军军士 呃… |
[01:09] | Dwight Matthews. | 德怀特・马修斯 |
[01:11] | Killed in Afghanistan four years ago. | 4年前战亡在阿富汗 |
[01:12] | Any other family members? Grandparents? Boyfriends? | 其他家庭成员呢? 祖父母? 男朋友? |
[01:15] | No,her parents are dead and her husband’s parents– | 没有 她父母死了 她丈夫的父母– |
[01:19] | she lost communication with them since he died. | 他死了之后就没有联系了 |
[01:23] | Mrs. Matthews… | 马修斯太太… |
[01:24] | this is Gil Grissom and Warrick Brown from the Crime Lab. | 这两位是鉴证实验室的 吉尔・格里森和沃里克・布朗 |
[01:28] | I,uh… | 我 呃… |
[01:30] | I never bring Jesse to the park. | 我从不带耶西来公园 |
[01:32] | But this afternoon, the backyard just couldn’t hold him, | 但今天下午 后院真的留不住他了 |
[01:34] | so we came here and… uh… | 所以我们来到这 然后 呃… |
[01:37] | he was on the swings; I couldn’t even get him off, | 他在玩秋千 他不肯下来 |
[01:39] | and then I look around and he’s gone; he’s just… | 我看了下别处 然后他就不见了 他就… |
[01:43] | Mrs. Matthews, | 马修斯太太 |
[01:44] | there’s really nothing more you can do here. | 你在这也帮不上什么忙 |
[01:46] | Why don’t you let us give you a ride home? | 让我们送你回家好吗? |
[01:50] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[01:53] | Not without Jesse. | 不和耶西一起就不走 |
[02:01] | I called the team. | 我叫了小队过来 |
[02:04] | They always look so vulnerable. | 他们总显得这么无助 |
[02:06] | They are. | 确实 |
[02:20] | CSI:LV Season 06 Episode 10 | |
[02:42] | It’s like trying to get an i.d. on swimmers from ripples in the pool. | 这就好像要在起浪的池子里 弄清游泳者的身份一样 |
[02:46] | How about you? | 你那边怎么样? |
[02:47] | Lots of little fingers… and some big ones. | 很多小手印…有一些大的 |
[02:51] | Helping hands? | 保护的? |
[03:22] | So,ma’am,do you remember this boy? It’s not a recent photo. | 所以 女士 你记得这个男孩吗? 这不是最近的照片 |
[03:26] | I had my hands full. I don’t take my eyes off him ever. | 我自己的事就够我忙的了 我的视线从来不离开他 |
[03:30] | Sure. I understand. | 当然 我理解 |
[03:32] | But there was this man near the swings– | 但确实有个男人在秋千附近– |
[03:34] | he kept looking around like he was waiting for something. | 他一直东张西望 好像在等什么 |
[03:37] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[03:38] | He was a white guy,blue baseball cap… That’s all I remember. | 是个白人 戴着蓝色棒球帽 我就记得这么多了 |
[03:42] | Did he seem interested in one of the kids? | 他是不是好像对其中一个孩子有兴趣? |
[03:44] | Yeah. A boy. | 是的 一个男孩 |
[03:47] | Could be that boy. | 可能是那个男孩 |
[03:50] | it’s hard to tell. | 难说 |
[03:51] | Okay…Thank you. | 好的…谢谢你 |
[03:53] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:58] | Mrs. Matthews… | 马修斯太太… |
[03:59] | I know this is difficult for you, but I have to ask you again– | 我知道这对你来说很艰难 但我得再问你一次 |
[04:02] | do you remember seeing anyone hanging around near the swings? | 你记得看见有人在秋千附近吗? |
[04:05] | Anyone. Maybe,maybe a man in a blue baseball cap? | 任何人 可能 可能是个 戴蓝色棒球帽的男人? |
[04:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[04:16] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述下他的样子吗? |
[04:17] | – He was white… – White… | – 他是白人… – 白人… |
[04:21] | just under six feet,I think. | 不到6英尺 我想 |
[04:23] | – Six feet. Great. – Jeans. | – 6英尺 很好 – 穿着牛仔裤 |
[04:29] | Did he take Jesse? | 是他带走了耶西吗? |
[04:31] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[04:59] | Our K-9 officers are going to need something that Jesse’s worn recently. | 我们的警犬队警官 需要耶西最近穿过的东西 |
[05:04] | his jacket. | 他的夹克 |
[05:06] | It’s in the car. I’ll get it for you. | 在车里 我去拿给你 |
[05:41] | Whoa! Whoa!What are they doing? | 哇! 哇! 他们在干什么? |
[05:43] | Pull the dogs back,please. | 请把狗拉走 |
[05:47] | Can I see this jacket? | 我能看看这件夹克吗? |
[05:54] | Has Jesse ever worn this? | 耶西穿过这个吗? |
[05:55] | I just bought it for him. He’s been growing so fast.I’m sorry,I… | 我刚买给他的 他长得太快了 我很抱歉… |
[05:59] | That’s okay; we’ll get something from your house. | 没关系 我们可以从你家拿些东西 |
[06:31] | What do you make of this? | 你怎么看这个? |
[06:35] | Possible struggle… | 有可能有挣扎… |
[06:37] | That could’ve been used as a weapon. | 那个有可能被用作武器 |
[06:39] | The blood drops could be castoff. | 那些血滴有可能落下来的 |
[06:57] | Maybe the poor kid had to pee while his mom was in the car. | 可能他妈妈在车上的时候 那可怜的孩子要尿尿 |
[07:10] | Mrs. Matthews,I need you to take a look at something. | 马修斯太太 我需要你看点东西 |
[07:13] | Do you recognize these? | 你认出这些了吗? |
[07:15] | They’re… | 这些是… |
[07:38] | Mrs. Matthews inside? | 马修斯太太在里面? |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:40] | Every mother’s worst nightmare. | 每个母亲最糟的噩梦 |
[07:44] | I checked her answering machine: no calls. | 我看过她的留言机了 没有电话 |
[07:46] | Well,I’ll get a DNA exemplar for Jesse and let her get some sleep. | 我会采集耶西的DNA样本 并且让她睡会 |
[07:50] | She won’t sleep. | 她不会睡的 |
[07:52] | Okay,Greg,let’s do a little legwork,what do you say? | 好吧 格雷格 我们开始 查查周围的情况 你说呢? |
[07:54] | You take this side of the street, I’ll take the other– | 你负责街的这一头 我负责另一头– |
[07:56] | find out if anybody’s seen anything suspicious. | 看看有没有人看到什么可疑情况 |
[08:25] | Mrs. Matthews? | 马修斯太太? |
[08:34] | Mrs. Matthews? | 马修斯太太? |
[08:37] | I’m Catherine Willows from the Crime Lab. | 我是鉴证实验室的凯瑟琳 |
[08:40] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这一团糟 |
[08:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:44] | Jesse was so full of energy this morning. | 耶西今早有点精力过剩了 |
[08:46] | He didn’t give me time to clean up. | 他让我没时间来打扫干净 |
[08:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:52] | This photo… | 这张照片… |
[08:54] | Is it recent? | 是最近的吗? |
[08:55] | Uh,yeah,that’s,uh, that’s from last month. | 呃 是的 那是上个月照的 |
[08:59] | If it’s all right with you, I’d like to borrow it. | 你不介意的话 我想借一下这张 |
[09:02] | I’ll get it to Nevada Child Search, and they can get it out to the media. | 我会把它给Nevada儿童搜寻机构 他们能把这个交给媒体 |
[09:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:11] | Jesse’s home-schooled. | 耶西是在家接受教育的 |
[09:14] | We do art together… | 我们一起做艺术品… |
[09:16] | music… | 音乐… |
[09:18] | Everything. | 一切 |
[09:23] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗? |
[09:25] | I have a daughter.Thirteen. | 我有个女儿 13岁 |
[09:28] | “Thirty-six and a half inches.” | 36.5英寸 |
[09:31] | We’ll add it to the physical description. | 我们会把这个加到体征描述上去 |
[09:35] | And,Mrs. Matthews,our K-9 Unit will need something with Jesse’s scent. | 马修斯太太 我们的警犬队 需要一些有耶西气味的东西 |
[09:39] | Oh,right,right.Um… | 哦 对 对 嗯… |
[09:41] | maybe… maybe his stuffed dinosaur? He holds it while he’s sleeping. | 也许…也许他的恐龙? 他睡觉的时候抱着它 |
[09:45] | That’ll work. | 可以 |
[09:47] | And I will need something with his DNA: | 然后我还需要一些带有他DNA的东西: |
[09:50] | a toothbrush,hairbrush,pillowcase… | 牙刷 梳子 枕头套… |
[09:53] | Why do you need that? | 为什么你需要那个? |
[09:54] | Well,if we locate anything that could lead us to him, | 如果发现任何可能带我们找到他的东西 |
[09:57] | we want to make sure we’ve got the right boy. | 我们需要确认那是我们要找的男孩 |
[10:00] | Well,I’ll get those things for you. | 好吧 我去拿那些东西给你 |
[10:03] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:17] | Captain Brass asked me to drive the lady’s car home. | 布莱斯警长叫我把那位女士的车开回来 |
[10:19] | Oh… okay. Yeah,I’ll let her know. | 哦…好的 我会告诉她的 |
[10:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | Since her husband died, | 她丈夫死了以来 |
[10:49] | Kids’ toys always laying around. | 那孩子的玩具就丢得到处都是 |
[10:51] | I’m always tossing balls over my fence back into her yard | 我总是把球丢回栅栏那一边的她家 |
[10:54] | They keep to themselves, which is fine by me. | 他们喜欢隐私 我也尊重 |
[10:57] | Sir,have you seen any suspicious cars in the neighborhood,or strangers? | 先生 你有没有在附近 看到过可疑车辆或陌生人? |
[11:01] | I work all day and I don’t spend my nights looking at the neighbors,okay? | 我工作一整天 我不会闲到在晚上偷看邻居们 好吧? |
[11:06] | Well,what about the weekends? | 那周末呢? |
[11:10] | Aggressive little pooch. | 好斗的小狗啊 |
[11:11] | Oh,she’s my sweetie. Who’s my good girl? | 哦 她是我的甜心 谁是我的乖女儿? |
[11:14] | Queenie’s my good girl. Yes,you are. Yes,you are. | 奎妮是我的乖女儿 是的 就是你 是的 就是你 |
[11:19] | Interesting how things work out. | 事情的发展真有趣 |
[11:21] | What do you mean? | 你是指? |
[11:23] | Her kid getting killed. | 她的孩子被杀 |
[11:25] | This is Queenie. | 这是奎妮 |
[11:28] | My last dog,Princess… | 我上一只狗 公主… |
[11:30] | Princess died, | 公主死了 |
[11:32] | and she did it. | 是她杀的 |
[11:34] | Karen Matthews? | 凯伦・马修斯? |
[11:35] | Four years ago. | 4年前 |
[11:36] | I found Princess hanging off the back fence. | 我发现公主挂在后面的栅栏上 |
[11:40] | Supposed to look like it was an accident, | 本来应该看上去像个事故的 |
[11:42] | like she got caught on collar and choked. | 好像她的项圈被钩住了然后窒息了 |
[11:44] | Did you see her do that? | 你看到她干的? |
[11:46] | No, | 没有 |
[11:47] | but I knew. | 但我知道 |
[11:50] | See,Princess used to bark through the fence at her kid. | 公主以前总是在栅栏这边对这她孩子吠 |
[11:53] | She just wanted to play. | 她只是想玩玩 |
[11:56] | If you ask me,you know what? | 如果你问我的话 你猜怎样? |
[11:59] | the kid liked it,but Karen she just went off the deep end. | 那孩子很喜欢她 但凯伦她却大发雷霆 |
[12:02] | Mr. McCracken, | 麦克柯拉肯先生 |
[12:04] | who told you her son was killed? | 谁告诉她儿子被杀了? |
[12:32] | Who takes care of the hamsters? | 谁照顾仓鼠? |
[12:33] | Jesse. When he remembers. | 耶西 他记得的时候 |
[12:36] | which is about as often as he remembers to brush his teeth. | 就快和他忘记刷牙的次数差不多了 |
[12:44] | Mrs. Matthews,has Jesse ever run away from home? | 马修斯太太 耶西有出走过吗? |
[12:47] | He’d never do that. | 他永远不会那么做的 |
[12:50] | Was he upset about anything? | 他有什么伤心事吗? |
[12:52] | No. No. No. | 没有 没有 没有 |
[12:55] | You’re going to find him. | 你们会找到他的 |
[12:56] | If something happened,I’d know. | 如果有事发生 我会知道的 |
[13:03] | I’d know here. | 我会知道的 |
[13:05] | Of course. I’d feel the same. | 当然 我也会这么想 |
[13:08] | Mrs. Matthews,when the officer brought your car back, | 马修斯太太 警官把你的车开回来了 |
[13:11] | I noticed that there were gifts in the garage that were from your husband’s parents. | 我注意到车库里有你丈夫父母送的礼物 |
[13:19] | The,um… | 那个 嗯… |
[13:20] | the colonel and his wife. | 上校和他太太 |
[13:23] | We’re,uh,we’re not in touch anymore. | 我们 呃 我们已经不联络了 |
[13:26] | Ever since Dwight was… | 自从德怀特… |
[13:29] | Ever since Dwight died,my father-in-law thinks he should be raising Jesse,not me. | 自从德怀特死了 我公公认为应该由他带耶西 而不是我 |
[13:36] | He runs that house like an Army barracks. Do you know what that does to a boy? | 他管家就好像管军营 你知道 那对个小男孩意味着什么吗? |
[13:40] | Well,I saw what it did to Dwight, and I will not let him do that to Jesse. | 我看到德怀特经历过的之后 我就不会让他再那样对耶西 |
[13:46] | I’m still going to need some contact information. | 我还是需要一些联络信息 |
[13:51] | They took him. | 他们带走了他 |
[14:41] | We haven’t seen | 我们自从… |
[14:43] | Karen or Jesse since, | 就没有见过凯伦和 |
[14:49] | since… | 耶西 |
[14:51] | We haven’t seen them in four years, since the day we buried our son. | 我们已经4年没见过他们了 从我们下葬我们儿子以来 |
[14:58] | Here. | 给 |
[15:00] | Here’s your toy soldier. | 给你的玩具士兵 |
[15:08] | Warren,not today. | 沃伦 拜托今天就歇歇吧 |
[15:10] | He’s my grandson. It-it’s,it’s a toy. | 他是我孙子 那-那只是个玩具 |
[15:12] | I will raise my own son– not you. | 我会抚养我自己的儿子–而不是你 |
[15:19] | Jesse comes from a, from a long line of military men | 耶西来自一个有着 很长历史传统的军人家庭 |
[15:24] | going all the way back to Bull Run. | 一直可以追溯到南北战争时期 |
[15:28] | Were you in the service? | 你服过役吗? |
[15:29] | Yes,sir. Marine Corps. | 是的 先生 海军陆战队 |
[15:31] | I bet your dad was,too,right? | 我敢说你爸爸也是 对吧? |
[15:33] | You know,we’re here to talk about your family,not mine. | 我们是来谈你的家庭的 不是我的 |
[15:35] | If we hadn’t seen Jesse’s picture last night on TV, | 如果不是昨晚在电视上看到耶西的照片 |
[15:40] | we wouldn’t know what he looked like now. | 我们都不会知道他现在长什么样 |
[15:42] | – She blames me. – I do not. | – 她怪我 – 我没有 |
[15:44] | Don’t tell me what I know and don’t know,all right? | 别教我我知道什么不知道什么 好吧? |
[15:47] | Can I please just go to the bathroom? | 我能去洗手间吗? |
[15:49] | Oh,absolutely. Absolutely. | 哦 当然 当然可以 |
[15:50] | Where is it? | 在哪? |
[15:52] | It’s. uh… | 在 呃… |
[15:54] | down the hall to the right, through the door. | 穿过大厅转右 穿过门 |
[15:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:02] | This is just between you and me. | 和你私底下说 |
[16:06] | I saw Karen last week. | 上个礼拜我见过凯伦 |
[16:11] | Oh,hi,Karen,uh, | 哦 嗨 凯伦 呃 |
[16:13] | could I see Jesse please? | 能让我见见耶西吗? |
[16:14] | No. | 不行 |
[16:16] | Karen,he’s my only grandson. | 凯伦 他是我唯一的孙子 |
[16:17] | You can’t have him,okay? | 你不能拥有他 好吗? |
[16:19] | I don’t want to keep him,Karen. I just want to give him these. Please. | 我不想拥有他 凯伦 我只是想给他这些 拜托了 |
[16:21] | Just leave us alone. | 别来烦我们 |
[16:22] | – Jesse! It’s Grandpa. Jesse! – No,please. | – 耶西 是爷爷 耶西! – 不 求你了 |
[16:27] | Colonel? | 上校? |
[16:33] | Where’s my wife? | 我太太在哪? |
[16:35] | She’s in the ladies’ room. It’s okay. | 她去洗手间了 没关系的 |
[16:39] | Do you get these uh… | 你是不是常常…呃 |
[16:41] | these spells often? There’s some memory loss? | 迷糊? 有失忆吗? |
[16:48] | It’s early Alzheimer’s. | 是阿尔茨海默氏病早期 |
[16:50] | That’s a tough one. | 那可不好受 |
[16:52] | All I wanted was to see my grandson. | 我只是想见见我的孙子 |
[16:59] | Find him for me. | 帮我找到他 |
[17:02] | We’ll do our best,sir. | 我们会尽力的 先生 |
[17:04] | We’ll do our very best. | 我们会尽全力的 |
[17:07] | Any luck with those prints from the swing? | 秋千上的指纹有什么进展吗? |
[17:09] | Nothing on AFIS,but Brass did put out a bulletin for the guy in the blue baseball cap. | AFIS上没有发现 但布莱斯已经发布了 对戴蓝色棒球帽的男人的布告 |
[17:14] | I wouldn’t get our hopes up– it’s a vague description. | 我不会抱太大希望–那描述太模糊了 |
[17:16] | – What about the K-9 search? – Nothing. | – 警犬队的搜寻怎么样? – 什么都没发现 |
[17:20] | What do you got for me? | 你有什么给我吗? |
[17:21] | Well,I ran the exemplar toothbrush against a blood sample from the men’s room. | 我对照了牙刷上的样本和洗手间里的血样 |
[17:26] | It’s not a match. | 不符 |
[17:27] | What about the underpants? | 和内裤的呢? |
[17:29] | Couldn’t get enough epithelials for DNA | 没有足够的上皮组织取DNA |
[17:30] | ’cause the kid probably hadn’t been wearing them for very long. | 因为那孩子可能没穿多久 |
[17:33] | I wonder why. | 我在想为什么 |
[17:34] | Well,I did confirm a positive result for urea in the underpants. | 我在内裤上确认到有尿素 |
[17:37] | and the quantity and distribution suggests that the kid wet himself. | 数量和分布都显示那孩子尿湿了 |
[17:43] | Ditched his wet tighty-whiteys and went back out to play. | 丢了他尿湿的紧身内裤跑回去玩 |
[17:47] | I got a hit on your blood. | 我在血样上有意外发现 |
[17:49] | Conner Daly.Convicted of NRS 201.450. Out on parole. | 康内・戴利 被定罪 NRS 201.450 假释在外中 |
[17:53] | What’s a 450? | 什么是450? |
[17:55] | That’d be “Sex With Dead Body.” | 是”和尸体发生性关系” |
[18:02] | Mr. Daly,where were you yesterday afternoon? | 戴利先生 你昨天下午在哪? |
[18:06] | Playing nickel slots downtown. | 在城里玩老虎机 |
[18:09] | I,uh…. | 我 呃… |
[18:11] | I’m not trying to win the big jackpot or anything just passing time. | 我没打算赢个大累积奖金什么的 只是打发时间而已 |
[18:16] | It relaxes me. | 那让我放松 |
[18:19] | Where did you go next? | 你之后去了哪? |
[18:22] | Walked in the park. | 在公园里走了走 |
[18:24] | Fresh air. I’m allergic to smoke. | 呼吸新鲜空气 我对烟过敏 |
[18:28] | Which park? | 哪个公园? |
[18:30] | One near my apartment. | 我公寓附近那个 |
[18:34] | Would that be Mesa Valley Park? | 梅萨谷公园吗? |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:37] | Then I sat down on a park bench | 然后我在公园长椅上坐了会 |
[18:40] | and read a copy of theRJ that I picked out of the trash. What’s this about? | 看了份我在垃圾堆里找到的杂志 为什么问这些? |
[18:43] | Did you go to the men’s room at any time? | 你有去过卫生间吗? |
[18:45] | Only when nature called. | 要去的时候就去了 |
[18:48] | What did you do there? | 你在那干了什么? |
[18:50] | I amused myself. | 我手淫了 |
[18:52] | What did you do next? We found your blood on the floor. | 之后呢? 我们在地板上发现了你的血 |
[18:58] | I get nosebleeds. | 我流鼻血了 |
[18:59] | Too much cocaine back in the day. | 那天吸太多可卡因了 |
[19:03] | I’m sure we’ll find that on your medical records. | 我想我们会在你的医疗档案里找到的 |
[19:12] | My whole damn life is on record. | 我整个人生都在档案里 |
[19:15] | So,why don’t you look at the freakin’ records,huh? | 那你为什么不就看看那档案呢 啊? |
[19:17] | You have anger issues,Mr. Daly? | 你有愤怒的问题 戴利先生? |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:25] | Would you take a seat for me,please. | 你能为我坐下吗 |
[19:36] | What’s that cut on your hand from? Pick the wrong partner? | 你怎么割的手? 找错了手淫的工具? |
[19:40] | No. | 不是 |
[19:50] | Look,I’ll send the county a buck 50. | 听着 我可以给郡里50美金 |
[19:53] | They can buy a new one. | 他们可以买个新的 |
[19:59] | You recognize this boy? | 你认识这个男孩吗? |
[20:04] | Looks like a kid that this guy brought into the bathroom but I didn’t stay to watch. | 看起来像一个男人带进卫生间的孩子 但我没停下来看 |
[20:08] | Did you get a look at the guy? | 你看清楚那个男人了吗? |
[20:11] | 51s fan. | 51s 的球迷 |
[20:15] | His cap. | 他的帽子 |
[20:16] | Las Vegas police may have a break in the case of a missing boy. | 拉斯维加斯警察在失踪男孩案里 可能有了突破性进展 |
[20:20] | An eyewitness has come forward with a more complete description of the suspect | 一位目击证人对嫌疑犯 有了更加完整的描述 |
[20:24] | Authorities are now seeking thisman | 当局正在寻找这个男人 |
[20:26] | in connection with the disappearance yesterday | 和昨天失踪的 |
[20:28] | of six-year-old Jesse Matthews. | 6岁的耶西・马修斯的联系 |
[20:30] | Initial reports from the scene only mention a man in a blue cap, | 最初现场报告只提到了戴蓝色帽子的男人 |
[20:34] | but the police artist had a lot more to work with after the eyewitness came forward. | 但警察部门的写生专家在 目击证人出来之后有了更多的进展 |
[20:39] | Uh,uh… I’m ju… | 呃 呃 我只是… |
[20:41] | I’m just trying to stay positive. | 我只是想试着想得积极些 |
[20:43] | and,um, | 然后 嗯… |
[20:44] | you know,I know that Jesse’ll be safe at home again soon. So. | 我知道耶西会很快安全回家的 所以 |
[20:49] | I know he’ll be safe. | 我知道他会安全的 |
[20:50] | The boy’s mother,Karen, | 男孩的母亲 凯伦 |
[20:52] | is holding out hope that she’ll see her son again. | 对于很快再次见到她儿子抱着希望 |
[20:55] | She’s seen tragedy enough. | 她已经经历了够多的悲剧 |
[20:57] | Four years ago,she lost her husband in combat in Afghanistan. | 4年前 她在阿富汗的战场上失去了丈夫 |
[21:13] | Sorry. Declined again. You have another card? | 抱歉 又被拒了 你还有其他卡吗? |
[21:16] | Aw,come on.That’s the fourth time. | 噢 拜托 第四次了 |
[21:18] | Maybe we got identity theft-ed or something. | 也许我们被盗用了身份什么的 |
[21:20] | Hey,hey,leave that candy alone. | 嘿 嘿 被碰那糖 |
[21:22] | It could be the card-reader. | 有可能是读卡器的问题 |
[21:23] | My manager be right back.If you guys want to get some coffee it’s on the house. | 我经理马上就回来 如果你们想要来点咖啡 房里就有 |
[21:26] | All right let’s go | 好吧 行动 |
[21:28] | Las Vegas Police.You’re under arrest. | 拉斯维加斯警察 你们被捕了 |
[21:30] | – What? That’s the kid from the news,right? – Yeah. You did good. | – 什么? 那是新闻里的孩子 对吗? – 是的 你干得很好 |
[21:32] | Yeah,what the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[21:34] | – Hey,let go of me. – What are you arresting us for? Huh? | – 嘿 放开我 – 你们为什么逮捕我们? 啊? |
[21:36] | – What’s going on? – What are you arresting us for?! | – 怎么回事? – 为什么逮捕我们?! |
[21:37] | Get away from him. Get away from him! | 别碰他 别碰他! |
[21:39] | It’s all right,son. You’re safe now.. | 没关系的 孩子 你现在安全了 |
[21:44] | God,where is he? | 上帝啊 他在哪? |
[21:45] | He’s in with a social worker. He’s okay. | 他现在和社工一起 他没事了 |
[21:47] | Jesse! | 耶西! |
[21:49] | Oh,Jesse,thank God. | 哦 耶西 感谢上帝 |
[21:51] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[21:53] | No,no,no,it’s okay. Mommy is here.You’re safe now. | 不 不 不 没关系了 妈妈在这 你现在安全了 |
[21:56] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[21:57] | – Mommy! Mommy! – Adam! Adam! | – 妈妈! 妈妈! – 亚当! 亚当! |
[21:59] | No,your mommy’s here,honey. | 不 你妈妈在这 甜心 |
[22:01] | – Get away from my kid! – What did they say to you? | – 别碰我孩子! – 他们和你说什么了? |
[22:03] | What did they make you say, sweetheart? | 他们让你说什么了 甜心? |
[22:05] | Look at me.Don’t say nothing to nobody. You hear me,little man,huh? | 看着我 别和人说话 听到了吗 小家伙? |
[22:08] | Don’t look at those people. | 别看这些人 |
[22:09] | Just look at me. Just look right here. | 看着我 就看这边 |
[22:12] | Jim? | 吉姆? |
[22:13] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[22:14] | That’s Victor and Valerie Esposito. Transplants from Jersey. | 那是维克托和瓦莱丽 埃斯波西托夫妇 从新泽西来的移居者 |
[22:18] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:21] | It was with Mrs. Esposito’s personal belongings at booking. | 这是在登记处的 埃斯波西托太太的个人物品 |
[22:24] | He’s got the same scar over his eye as in Karen’s photo. | 凯伦的照片里他眼上也有个同样的疤 |
[22:29] | So this kid has two moms? | 那这孩子有两个母亲? |
[22:31] | King Solomon threatened to cut the baby in half. | 所罗门王曾威胁要把孩子砍成两半 |
[22:33] | What are you going to do? | 你会怎么做? |
[22:34] | King Solomon didn’t have a DNA lab. | 所罗门王没有DNA实验室 |
[22:42] | Hey,is it all right if he goes with CSI Brown for a little while? | 嘿 他和CSI的布朗走开一会可以吗? |
[22:47] | – It won’t be long. – Okay. | – 不会很久的 – 好吧 |
[22:52] | My name’s Warrick. You want to go for a walk? | 我叫沃里克 你想去散个步吗? |
[22:57] | It’s okay,sweetheart.He’s a friend. | 没关系的 甜心 他是个朋友 |
[23:01] | Come on,we’ll have some fun. | 走吧 我们会玩得开心的 |
[23:03] | Oh,wait. | 哦 等等 |
[23:05] | – He gets cold. – Thanks | – 他会着凉的 – 谢谢 |
[23:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:24] | Wow,everybody’s so busy in there,huh? | 哇 这里所有人都很忙 对吧? |
[23:28] | I hear you like dinosaurs. | 我听说你喜欢恐龙 |
[23:30] | Which one’s your favorite? | 你最喜欢哪个? |
[23:34] | You know what mine is? T-Rex. | 你知道我最喜欢哪个吗? 霸王龙 |
[23:38] | ‘Cause he’s got teeth like this big. | 因为他有这么长的牙 |
[23:43] | I bet you wouldn’t want him for a pet,would you? | 我肯定你不会想要他做宠物 对吧? |
[23:48] | You want to see something cool? | 你想看些很酷的事吗? |
[23:50] | Come over here. | 过来这边 |
[23:58] | This is my special science kit. | 这是我的专用科学工具箱 |
[24:02] | Got all kinds of stuff in here. Let me see… I got rubber gloves. | 这里面有各种各样的东西 我看看…我有橡胶手套 |
[24:08] | Yeah… Put that on. | 是的…戴上 |
[24:11] | What else I got in here? | 我这还有什么? |
[24:12] | I got pens that turn into flashlights. | 我有能变成手电筒的笔 |
[24:18] | You want to see something invisible? | 你想看个隐形的东西吗? |
[24:21] | Go like this. | 像这样 |
[24:27] | See,there’s nothing there,right? | 看 这儿什么都没有 对吧? |
[24:29] | But take my magic wand right here, | 但在这拿到我的魔杖 |
[24:32] | and I put it in my special magic powder like this. | 再像这样打上我的特别魔术粉末 |
[24:38] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[24:40] | What appears is our fingerprints. | 显现出来的是我们的指纹 |
[24:44] | Now shine the flashlight on it. | 现在用手电筒照那个 |
[24:48] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[24:51] | Will you be my assistant? | 你能做我的助手吗? |
[24:56] | See,no two people’s fingerprints are alike. | 看 没有人的指纹是一模一样的 |
[24:59] | Just like no two people’s spit is the same. | 正如没有人的吐沫是一模一样的 |
[25:02] | So if I took my spit | 所以如果我取我的吐沫 |
[25:05] | like this… | 像这样… |
[25:09] | Now you do it. | 现在你来做 |
[25:15] | See,even if I mix them up, | 看 就算我把他们弄混了 |
[25:18] | I have a machine to tell me which one is mine and which one is yours. | 我还是有个机器能分辨出 哪个是我的 哪个是你的 |
[25:23] | Now,I need you to tell me something. | 现在 我需要你告诉我一些事 |
[25:29] | Which one of these two pretty ladies is your mom? | 这两个漂亮女士中哪个是你妈妈? |
[25:34] | That one. | 这个 |
[25:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:40] | Yeah,whatever. Can I see Adam now? | 是啊 随便吧 我现在能见亚当了吗? |
[25:45] | – Adam? – Yeah.My kid. | – 亚当? – 是的 我的孩子 |
[25:47] | Well,once our lab confirms DNA, | 实验室一确认DNA |
[25:49] | he can go home with his mother. | 他就可以和他妈妈回家了 |
[25:52] | Who the hell do you think I am? | 你觉得我是谁? |
[25:56] | Mrs. Esposito… | 埃斯波西托太太… |
[25:59] | did you adopt Adam? | 你收养的亚当吗? |
[26:02] | Give me a break.26 hours in labor. Finally had a C-section. | 饶了我吧 26小时的分娩 最终还是剖腹产 |
[26:15] | Did you have twins? | 你生的是双胞胎吗? |
[26:25] | Can I take Jesse home now? | 我现在能带耶西回家了吗? |
[26:27] | I need your help to tie up a few loose ends. | 我需要你帮忙理清一下头绪 |
[26:31] | Of course,anything. | 当然 任何事都行 |
[26:33] | Let’s start with a sample of your DNA. | 我们从你的DNA样本开始 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么? |
[26:36] | We have to follow procedure for everyone’s protection. | 为了保护每个人我们必须遵循程序 |
[26:39] | In fact,Jesse can’t even be released without a positive match. | 实际上 没有绝对的 匹配耶西是不能被释放的 |
[26:43] | He doesn’t stay up this late. | 他不能熬这么晚 |
[26:45] | I’ll make it a rush,I promise. | 我会尽快地 我保证 |
[26:51] | Open your mouth,please. | 请张开嘴 |
[26:57] | It’s the same kid. | 是同一个孩子 |
[26:59] | It’s a doppelganger, with an identical scar. | 真是见鬼了 还有同样的疤 |
[27:01] | He picked Mrs. Esposito. | 他选了埃斯波西托太太 |
[27:04] | I know there’s cases in which the kidnappers threatened their victims, | 我知道有些案子里 绑架者会威胁他们的受害人 |
[27:07] | “Tell them that I’m your mother or I’ll kill your real mom.” | “和他们说我是你妈妈 否则我就杀了你真正的妈妈” |
[27:09] | I don’t think he’s lying. | 我不认为他在撒谎 |
[27:11] | I don’t think that Mrs. Esposito’s lying either. | 我也不认为埃斯波西托太太在撒谎 |
[27:14] | Karen Matthews had a house full of photos of him. | 凯伦・马修斯有一整屋子的他的照片 |
[27:17] | Well,I’m sure the Espositos do,too. | 我肯定埃斯波西托家也会有 |
[27:23] | There’s something off about this picture. | 这张照片有点怪 |
[27:26] | It seems kind of set up,doesn’t it? | 看起来有点像做出来的 是吧? |
[27:33] | The pixel density’s not the same. | 像素密度不一致 |
[27:39] | Where’d she get this picture of Adam? How’d she get it? | 她怎么弄到这张亚当的照片的? 她怎么弄到的? |
[27:42] | Maybe she’s a stalker. | 也许她是个跟踪者 |
[27:44] | No,she wouldn’t have stalked us to Cape May. | 不 她不可能跟踪我们到凯波梅郡 |
[27:46] | This isn’t it. It’s the only shore we’ve been to. | 不可能 这是我们去过的唯一的海湾 |
[27:49] | Do you recognize anything in the picture? | 你能认出这张照片里的什么吗? |
[27:51] | Yeah,that’s the shirt his Nana gave him last summer. | 是的 那是他奶奶去年夏天给他的衬衫 |
[27:53] | He only wore it that once, at our family reunion. | 他只穿过一次 在我们的家庭聚会上 |
[27:57] | Was Karen Matthews there? | 凯伦・马修斯在这么? |
[27:59] | No way. | 没可能 |
[28:02] | Mr. Esposito… | 埃斯波西托先生… |
[28:04] | several witnesses saw a man matching your description at Mesa Valley Park | 几个证人看到和你 体征一致的人在梅萨谷公园 |
[28:10] | when Jesse disappeared. | 当耶西失踪的时候 |
[28:12] | Yeah,I’m there all the time. We live around the corner. | 是的 我经常去那 我们就住在那个街角 |
[28:14] | We just had Adam’s birthday party there last month. | 我们上个月刚在在给亚当举行了生日宴会 |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:18] | Were you there the day before yesterday? | 你前天去那了吗? |
[28:20] | Yeah,with Adam. Yeah. | 是的 和亚当一起 是的 |
[28:23] | You told me you were taking him for ice cream. | 你告诉我你带他去买冰激凌 |
[28:25] | What were you doing in the park? | 你去公园干什么? |
[28:26] | I had to meet a guy. | 我必须去见个人 |
[28:28] | A guy? | 一个人? |
[28:29] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[28:31] | You’re putting money down on a game? You promised you quit. | 你又赌球? 你保证过不会的了 |
[28:33] | I did,all right? It’s for a guy at work. | 我赌了 好吗? 那是为了一个同事 |
[28:40] | Three-to-one,right? | 3:1 对吧? |
[28:44] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[28:47] | Well,you should have just took him for ice cream. | 你本应该只带他买冰激凌的 |
[28:52] | So Karen took a picture of herself at the beach and Photoshopped Jesse in. | 那么凯伦自己到海滩照了张相 然后把耶西也制作了进来 |
[28:57] | Right. | 对 |
[28:59] | So if that’s really Adam Esposito, where did she get the pictures from? | 如果那真是亚当・埃斯波西托 那她怎么拿到的这些照片? |
[29:03] | Well,let us see. | 我们看看 |
[29:07] | Where are you going? | 你在干什么? |
[29:08] | Image search. | 图片搜索 |
[29:12] | Family home page. | 家庭主页 |
[29:13] | My mom wants me to do one of these for our family. | 我妈妈也想让我为我们家做一个这样的 |
[29:17] | Click on where it says “Adam’s Birthday Party.” | 点击”亚当的生日宴会” |
[29:21] | That one. | 那张 |
[29:24] | Maybe Karen found the site. Cut out the kid’s picture. | 也许凯伦发现了这个站点 剪切下这孩子的照片 |
[29:28] | That’s Mesa Valley Park. | 那是梅萨谷公园 |
[29:31] | Karen Matthews faked those photos that she gave Catherine. | 凯伦・马修斯伪造了 她给卡瑟琳的这些照片 |
[29:35] | – How? – Cut-and-paste. | – 怎么伪造? – 剪切然后粘贴 |
[29:38] | The photos that she got off the Internet. | 那些她从网上弄下来的照片 |
[29:41] | The Espositos told Catherine that they were at the park | 埃斯波西托家人告诉卡瑟琳他们去了公园 |
[29:43] | with their son the day Jesse Matthews disappeared.Is that a coincidence? | 和他们的儿子一起 就在耶西・马修斯失踪的那天 是巧合吗? |
[29:46] | No. My guess is Karen’s been downloading pictures from the family Web site for a while. | 不 我猜是 凯伦从家庭网站上下载照片有一段时间了 |
[29:51] | The most recent being from Mesa Valley Park. | 最近的是在梅萨谷公园照的 |
[29:54] | Could Karen have recognized the park from the pictures on the Web site? | 凯伦有可能从网站的照片上 认出是那个公园吗? |
[29:58] | Yeah,and she went there hoping to see him there. | 有可能 她去那希望见到他 |
[30:00] | But she reported him missing. That makes no sense. | 但她报了警说他失踪 这说不通 |
[30:04] | Hey,I got the DNA results. The boy is Adam Esposito. | 嘿 我拿到DNA结果了 那男孩是亚当・埃斯波西托 |
[30:07] | Victor and Valerie are his parents. | 维克托和瓦莱丽是他的父母 |
[30:09] | There you go,she’s lying. She doesn’t have a son. | 你来看 她在撒谎 她根本没有儿子 |
[30:12] | Uh,not quite. | 呃 也不一定 |
[30:13] | She’s got 13 alleles in common with the male DNA | 她和我们牙刷样本的男性DNA |
[30:16] | that we got from the toothbrush exemplar. | 有13个等位基因相同 |
[30:18] | So she does have a son. | 那她确实有个儿子 |
[30:20] | I was inside the house. | 我进过那房子里面 |
[30:21] | Believe me,a kid does live there. | 相信我 肯定有孩子住在那 |
[30:25] | And we’re still looking for Jesse Matthews. | 那我们仍然要找耶西・马修斯 |
[30:39] | Karen Matthews. | 凯伦・马修斯 |
[30:44] | Can I take Jesse home now? | 现在我能带耶西回家了吗? |
[30:46] | I’m afraid not. No. | 我恐怕不行 不行 |
[30:47] | The DNA confirms the boy’s not your child. | DNA证实那个男孩不是你的孩子 |
[30:51] | I… | 我… |
[30:52] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[30:54] | Your actions regarding the Espositos constitutes stalking and possible kidnapping. | 你对埃斯波西托家的行为 构成了跟踪还有可能绑架罪 |
[30:59] | Please go with this officer. | 请和这位警官走 |
[31:01] | No,no… What have you done with Jesse? | 不 不 你把耶西怎么了? |
[31:04] | – Ma’am… – Where is he? | – 女士… – 他在哪? |
[31:06] | – Ma’am…Please,ma’am… – Jesse? | – 女士…请 女士… – 耶西? |
[31:08] | Jesse? Jesse,where are you?! | 耶西? 耶西 你在哪?! |
[31:09] | – Ma’am,please… – I need to see my son! | – 女士 请… – 我要见我儿子! |
[31:11] | Jesse! Jesse,where are you?! | 耶西! 耶西 你在哪?! |
[31:14] | Please! Please! Jesse! | 求你了! 求你了! 耶西! |
[31:17] | Jesse,where are you?! | 耶西 你在哪?! |
[31:20] | “Jesse David Matthews. “Mother Karen,father Dwight. | “耶西・大卫・马修斯 母亲凯伦 父亲德怀特 |
[31:24] | “Born August 31,1999.” | “生于1999年8月31日” |
[31:28] | I also checked for a death certificate. Nothing on file. | 我也查过了死亡证明书 档案里没有 |
[31:31] | These are all in chronological order. | 这全是按年代顺序来的 |
[31:34] | Archie confirmed that all the photos taken along the top row were genuine. | 阿齐证实了最上一排的照片是真的 |
[31:38] | Up until the photo taken at the funeral in which he was two. | 一直到他2岁时在葬礼时照的照片 |
[31:41] | So,the rest of these were faked using Adam Esposito? | 那么 剩下的都是用 亚当・埃斯波西托的伪造的? |
[31:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:47] | You talked to the neighbors. What did they say? | 你和邻居谈过 他们怎么说? |
[31:49] | Jesse and Karen kept to themselves. | 耶西和凯伦不太与人交往 |
[31:51] | But he was always leaving his toys around outside. | 但他总是把玩具留在外面 |
[31:54] | They saw his toys– did they see him? | 他们看到他的玩具–他们见过他吗? |
[31:56] | Well,when I asked,”When was the last time you saw Jesse?” | 我问”你最后一次见耶西是什么时候”时 |
[31:59] | no one remembered exactly. | 没有人能记得准确的时候 |
[32:00] | What about his grandparents? | 他的祖父母呢? |
[32:02] | They haven’t seen him since the funeral. | 他们从葬礼以来就没见过他 |
[32:04] | Has anyone seen Jesse since he was two? | 耶西2岁以后有人见过他吗? |
[32:07] | His teachers or a doctor, baby-sitters…? | 他老师或者医生 保姆…? |
[32:11] | Well,he was home-schooled. | 他是在家受教育的 |
[32:12] | And we’re looking into a doctor and a sitter. | 那我们找找医生和保姆 |
[32:17] | Well,I guess we can impound her car | 我想我们可以扣下她的车 |
[32:19] | and find out if there’s any evidence that he was even in there. | 找找车里有没有什么证据 |
[32:24] | For four years she’s created an elaborate fantasy– | 4年了她创造出一个精心的幻想– |
[32:27] | which collided with reality at Mesa Valley Park. | 在梅萨谷公园和现实相撞了 |
[32:37] | Jesse. | 耶西 |
[32:43] | Jesse? | 耶西? |
[32:44] | Where are you?! Jesse?! | 你在哪?! 耶西?! |
[32:47] | I suppose she thought it was her son that was gone when she looked back at that empty swing. | 我认为在回头看到空秋千时 她以为不见的是她的儿子 |
[32:50] | When she couldn’t find him, she called the police. | 她找不到他了 就报了警 |
[32:54] | Jesse’s been missing for four years. | 耶西已经失踪4年了 |
[32:58] | We’re chasing a ghost. | 我们在追踪的是个鬼魂 |
[33:00] | We went to the park. | 我们去了公园 |
[33:02] | I-I brought Jesse’s new jacket. | 我-我带上了耶西的新夹克 |
[33:05] | He was on the swings and when I wasn’t looking, | 他在玩秋千 我没注意的时候 |
[33:09] | a man in a blue cap took him. | 有个戴蓝色帽子的男人带走了他 |
[33:12] | Karen,tell me what happened four years ago after your husband was killed. | 凯伦 告诉我四年前 你丈夫死了之后发生了什么 |
[33:19] | I-I… that’s a… | 我-我…那是… |
[33:21] | I am not the one that should be here. | 该在这的不是我 |
[33:23] | You should be talking to the man that took Jesse. | 你应该和带走耶西的那个男人谈话 |
[33:26] | Did Jesse get sick? Was there an accident? | 耶西生病了? 发生意外了? |
[33:32] | Karen? | 凯伦? |
[33:35] | Did something happen to Jesse? | 耶西发生什么事了? |
[33:40] | Is Jesse dead? | 耶西死了吗? |
[33:44] | You saw him. | 你看到他了 |
[33:47] | You were… | 你在… |
[33:48] | you were there while I held him in my arms. Why are you putting me through this? | 当我用双臂拥住他时你也在那 你为什么要这么对我? |
[33:54] | Tell me. Why? | 告诉我 为什么? |
[34:00] | So how do we do this? | 那么我们怎么做? |
[34:01] | Old school. | 老式办法 |
[34:03] | Soil probes. | 土壤探测器 |
[34:07] | The probe goes deeper where the soil’s been disturbed. | 土壤被翻动过的地方探针就会插得深些 |
[34:11] | And that’s where we dig? | 这就是我们挖的地方? |
[34:14] | On the one hand, you really want to find the body. | 一方面 真的很想找到尸体 |
[34:18] | Give it respect, provide closure… | 给它应得的尊重 做个了结 |
[34:21] | On the other hand… | 另一方面… |
[34:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:33] | She would have buried the body where he would have still been close to her. | 她应该会埋在他仍能在她身边的地方 |
[34:39] | You know,I’m not finding any density changes. | 我没发现任何密度变化 |
[34:41] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[34:51] | Somebody replaced this fence board right here. | 有人换了这块栅栏板 |
[34:55] | These other ones look like they’ve been chewed on. | 其他的都看上去被咬过 |
[34:59] | Guy said that Karen freaked out when his dog barked at her kid. | 有个男人说他的狗冲她儿子吠时 凯伦大发雷霆 |
[35:03] | Maybe the dog chewed through the fence. | 可能那只狗咬烂穿过了栅栏 |
[35:08] | There’s definitely a change in density there. | 这里绝对有密度变化 |
[35:10] | Let’s start digging. | 开始挖吧 |
[35:31] | I found this in Karen’s medicine chest. Olanzapine. | 我在凯伦的医药箱里发现了这个 奥氮平 |
[35:35] | That’s a heavy-duty antipsychotic. | 那可是重量型的安定药 |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:38] | But the prescription is over four years old. | 但处方还是四年前的 |
[35:41] | I’ll have Brass subpoena her medical records. | 我会让布莱斯传唤她的医疗记录看的 |
[35:44] | You know,if she was being treated for psychosis,it could explain all of this, | 如果她是作为精神病人被治疗 那这一切就好解释了 |
[35:47] | because she didn’t overlook a single detail. | 因为她一个细节也没落下 |
[35:49] | I think she even did the fingerpaintings. | 我想她甚至做了这些手指画 |
[35:51] | It’s hard for anyone to let go of someone they love. | 要释怀对挚爱的感情总是很难的 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:56] | After my dad died, | 我爸爸死后 |
[35:58] | my mom would still get him a present every Christmas. | 我妈妈仍然每年圣诞为他准备礼物 |
[36:01] | She’d put it under the tree. | 她会放在圣诞树下 |
[36:03] | Christmas morning,the wrapping paper would be all crumpled up | 在圣诞的早晨 包装纸会弄得皱巴巴的 |
[36:06] | and,uh… | 然后 呃… |
[36:07] | the tie or the sweater,whatever it was, would be hanging in the closet. | 领带或者是毛线衫 不管是什么 总还是会挂到衣柜里 |
[36:12] | How old were you when he died? | 他死时你几岁? |
[36:16] | Nine. | 9岁 |
[36:18] | Little guy. | 小家伙 |
[36:22] | I’ll get started in Karen’s room. | 我会从凯伦房间开始的 |
[36:25] | He taught botany. | 他教植物学的 |
[36:27] | He,uh… | 他 呃… |
[36:29] | came home from school one hot,humid day, | 那天很湿热 他从学校回来 |
[36:33] | laid down on the couch. I was watching TV. | 躺在沙发上 我在看电视 |
[36:37] | My Mom brought in some cold drinks… | 我妈妈买回来一些冷饮… |
[36:41] | but she couldn’t wake him up. | 但她叫不醒他 |
[36:47] | No one would tell me why. | 没有人愿意告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[37:29] | Nick Stokes,you have a visitor in Reception. | 尼克・斯图克斯 接待处有你的访客 |
[37:32] | Nick Stokes,you have a visitor in Reception. | 尼克・斯图克斯 接待处有你的访客 |
[37:36] | Hey,Hodges. | 嘿 霍奇 |
[37:37] | Oh,hey,Nick. Did you hear you had a visitor? | 哦 嘿 尼克 你听到有你的访客了吗? |
[37:39] | Yeah,and you have a tissue sample with adherent hairs. | 是的 而你有一个带有毛发的组织样本 |
[37:42] | Examine the hairs and get the tissue sample to DNA.Priority. | 化验下毛发 然后把样本送去DNA检测 优先处理 |
[37:45] | I’ll just dropeverything I’m doing. Priority,Nick Stokes. | 我会停下手中的事 优先处理 尼克・斯图克斯 |
[37:48] | You’re coming around,Hodges. | 你也懂得让步了 霍奇 |
[37:53] | Hey. I,uh, I have a visitor? | 嘿 我 呃 我有个访客? |
[38:02] | – Kelly? – Hi. | – 凯丽? – 嗨 |
[38:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:07] | You… you got out. | 你…你出来了 |
[38:09] | Couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[38:14] | Parole hearing board liked my smile. | 假释听证委员会喜欢我的笑容 |
[38:23] | You know,I thought I saw you at a crime scene the other day. | 你知道吗 我以为有天在一个罪案现场看到你了 |
[38:27] | You did. | 你确实看到了 |
[38:29] | I did? | 是吗? |
[38:30] | Just checking it out. | 只是去看看 |
[38:34] | You know how, | 你知道 |
[38:36] | when you came to see me, | 当你来看我时 |
[38:38] | what you said | 你说的 |
[38:40] | about when I get out, not taking it with me? | 等我出来之后 忘掉以前的事? |
[38:45] | I’ve been thinking a lot about that. | 关于那个我想了很多 |
[38:49] | I wanted you to know. | 我想要你知道 |
[38:53] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[38:55] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[39:31] | That would be Queenie. | 那是奎妮 |
[39:36] | Even after four years, you’d expect to find some bones. | 过了四年了 你还期望找到骨头 |
[39:39] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[39:49] | Jesse liked dinosaurs. | 耶西喜欢恐龙 |
[40:04] | Let’s see what Hodges can tell us. | 看看霍奇有什么告诉我们的 |
[40:09] | The GCMS soil analysis found Cadaverine, | 气质色谱土壤分析发现了尸胺 |
[40:13] | Putrescine and several other organic compounds. | 腐胺和一些其他的有机化和物 |
[40:17] | Yeah. English,please? | 是啊 请说英语? |
[40:19] | It means there was a body buried in Karen’s backyard. | 那表明在凯伦的后院埋了具尸体 |
[40:22] | Just too long ago to get any DNA. | 只是太久取不到DNA了 |
[40:24] | But Hodges also found traces of Olanzapine. | 但霍奇也发现了微量的奥氮平 |
[40:28] | Well,that’s interesting, becasue a warrant came through on | 有意思 因为经许可证搜查 |
[40:31] | Karen Matthews’medical records, and after her son was born, | 凯伦・马修斯的医疗记录 在她儿子出生后 |
[40:34] | Karen was treated for postpartum psychosis, | 凯伦曾患过产后抑郁 |
[40:37] | which her doctors treated by prescribing Olanzapine. | 她的医生曾开过奥氮平给她治疗 |
[40:41] | Even a small amount of that stuff would be lethal to a two-year-old. | 就是一点点那东西也能杀了个两岁的孩子 |
[40:44] | Karen is already mentally fragile when her husband is killed. | 她丈夫被杀 她的精神已经很脆弱了 |
[40:48] | She gets into a very heated argument with the in-laws at his funeral, | 又在他的葬礼上和公婆有了激烈的争吵 |
[40:53] | goes over the deep end, | 被逼到极致 |
[40:55] | poisons Jesse and buries him in the backyard near the fence. | 她毒死了耶西 然后把他埋在后院栅栏边 |
[41:01] | But then she digs him up.Why? | 但之后她又把他挖出来 为什么? |
[41:03] | We have evidence to suggest that the neighbor’s dog was digging in Karen’s backyard. | 我们有证据显示邻居家的狗 在凯伦家的后院刨 |
[41:07] | The neighbor claims that Karen killed his dog. | 那个邻居声称凯伦杀了他的狗 |
[41:12] | If the dog detected decomp and dug near the grave, | 如果那只狗闻到了腐化物 在埋的地方附近刨 |
[41:17] | Karen may have moved the body to protect him. | 凯伦有可能搬走尸体来保护他 |
[41:20] | So,where’s Jesse’s body? | 那么 耶西的尸体在哪? |
[41:22] | Nick found a patch of tissue and hair in the trunk of Karen’s car. | 尼克在凯伦的后车箱里 发现了一片带头发的组织 |
[41:26] | The DNA matches the toothbrush. | DNA和牙刷上的一致 |
[41:29] | If Karen doesn’t tell us where to look, I doubt we’ll ever find the body. | 如果凯伦不告诉我们去哪找 我想我们永远也找不到尸体了 |
[41:33] | You know,as long as I do this job, | 你知道吗 我做这个工作再久 |
[41:34] | I can never understand how a mother can kill her child. | 我也永远无法理解一个母亲 怎么能杀了她的孩子 |
[41:37] | Euripedes tried to understand it when he wrote Medea. | 欧里庇德斯在写美狄亚时也想要理解 |
[41:40] | “I will slay my children | “我将杀死我的儿女 |
[41:43] | without delaying long enough | 不待一丝耽搁 |
[41:45] | to hand them over to some more savage hand.” | 使可能将他们送入更残忍的手中” |
[41:48] | Medea,like Karen, was a soldier’s wife. | 美狄亚 和凯伦一样 也是战士的妻子 |
[41:52] | His father was a soldier, his grandfather was a soldier, | 他爸爸是个战士 他爷爷是个战士 |
[41:55] | Karen did not want that for Jesse. | 凯伦不想那再发生在耶西身上 |
[42:00] | Well,it’s still murder. | 但这还是谋杀 |
[42:15] | Mommy… | 妈妈… |
[42:20] | Mommy! | 妈妈! 犯罪鉴证组 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[42:37] | ” CSI:LV Season 06 Episode 10 ” -=END=- |