Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] This is Channel 8 News 这里是第八频道新闻
[00:07] reporting with an update 为您做的追踪报道
[00:08] to yesterday’s wild police pursuit and shootout 继昨天在舍德与杰弗逊街区发生的
[00:11] where three suspects and one police officer 抓捕和枪击事件中相继饮弹身亡的
[00:13] were killed by gunfire at Third and Jefferson. 三名嫌疑人与一名刑警之后
[00:15] Shortly after being taken into custody, 唯一幸存的嫌疑人乔瑟・弗斯托
[00:17] Jose Fausto,the last suspect was gunned down by an unknown… 在落网后没多久 便遭受不明枪击……
[00:24] Down! Everybody down! Down! 卧倒!全体卧倒!卧倒!
[00:29] Somebody shot this guy in front of all these cops? 有人在众多警察眼皮底下 打死了这家伙
[00:33] They did not want him talking to us. 根本是杀人灭口
[00:35] This was not some doped up drive-by. 这可不是什么过路的酒鬼干的
[00:37] The shooter had skill. 凶手射击水平一流
[00:38] Just one shot went through the ten ring. 一枪就正中靶心
[00:42] How’d they know Fausto was here? 他们怎么会知道 弗斯托躲在这儿呢?
[00:44] I don’t know. 我不知道
[00:46] I bet you he tried to reach out for help,you know? 我打赌他曾试着向同伙求援
[00:47] Maybe money or a ticket out of here. 可能是让他们给他准备钱 或是订票让他出逃
[00:49] I’ll check the phone records 我去查看一下通话记录
[00:51] and see if there was any calls in or out. 看他有没有打出或接听过电话
[00:53] Glad I’m not Vartann. 幸好我不是瓦坦
[00:55] He’s got to tell the UnderSheriff. 真不知他要怎么向副治安官交待了
[00:57] Are you seriously telling me our only live suspect 你不是在蒙我吧?唯一的嫌疑犯
[01:01] a cop killer,was gunned down in your custody? 那个袭警犯居然在你的手里 被人枪杀了?
[01:03] I’m sorry to say yes,sir. 很抱歉,确实是这样,先生
[01:04] And you didn’t catch the shooter? 而且凶手也逃之夭夭了?
[01:05] That’s also correct,sir. 的确也让他跑了,先生
[01:06] Stop calling me sir,you worthless… 别再先生先生的叫了,你这个饭桶……
[01:10] Where’s Grissom? 葛瑞森呢?
[01:11] He’s on his way. 他就来了
[01:12] All right,let’s start without him. 好吧,别管他了,我们先开始
[01:14] Sergeant Adams and Officer Bell 巡警亚当斯和警官贝尔
[01:15] were making a routine traffic stop on a Buick. 当时正准备拦下一辆别克做例行检查
[01:18] Before they were able to effect the stop, 就在他们还没来得及 拦下那辆车的时候
[01:20] a stolen Caprice intervened. 超上来一辆报失的凯普莱斯 (雪佛莱的一款)
[01:22] Adams said they just cut him off and started firing. 亚当斯说那辆车挡住了他们 还朝他们开了火
[01:26] They were followed in pursuit 原来戴维斯警官和卡洛尔警官
[01:27] by officers Davis and Carroll 正在追捕他们
[01:29] and detectives Brass and Curtis. 还有侦探布拉斯和科蒂斯
[01:31] The,Caprice TC’d during the pursuit. 那辆凯普莱斯半道上翻了车
[01:38] And they just kept firing. 他们只好不停地开枪
[01:41] We got three of them off of prints. 通过指纹比对 我们已经查到了其中的三个人
[01:43] Priors for narcotics and connections to the Mexican Mafia. 全都是因为涉及违禁药品 以及与墨西哥黑手党有牵扯留的案底
[01:46] And additional set of prints from the Caprice came back to Jose Fausto, 从凯普莱斯车上取到的其余的指纹 是乔瑟・弗斯托的
[01:51] the guy shot at the motel. 就是那个在汽车旅馆前被杀的家伙
[01:52] I’ve heard enough about him. 又是这个家伙
[01:54] Why would these knuckleheads pull in front of a police car 这些蠢货干吗跑到警车前面去?
[01:56] making a traffic stop and engage us in a gunfight? 非但引起交通堵塞,还引得我们开了枪
[01:59] If the Buick was moving drugs, 如果那辆别克是用来运毒的
[02:00] maybe the Caprice was providing security, 凯普莱斯很可能是用来掩护它的
[02:03] keeping the cops and rival gang members away. 引开警察和竞争对手的注意力
[02:05] We don’t have the Buick, 别克车又没截获
[02:06] so there’s no evidence to confirm that. 这么说可没证据
[02:08] if these guys were a bunch of drug-dealing thugs, 如果这是个贩毒暴力团伙
[02:09] why on the news were they unarmed 为什么新闻报道说 他们当时已经放下了武器
[02:11] and we shot ’em in the back? 但我们的人还是开了枪?
[02:13] ‘Cause that’s what the eyewitnesses are saying. 因为目击者就是这么说的
[02:16] And that we shot an innocent high school kid riding his bike. 还有,据说我们打中了一名无辜的 正骑着单车的高中生?
[02:21] Ricardo Estevez,male Hispanic,22, 里卡多・埃斯特维兹 22岁,西班牙裔,男性
[02:26] shot in the alley east of Third. 在舍德街东段的一个小巷里被打死
[02:29] Three entrance wounds to the front torso, 躯干正面中了三枪
[02:31] none to the back. 后背没有
[02:32] Ballistics matched the bullets to Sergeant Carroll’s gun. 弹道鉴定证实子弹来自卡洛尔巡警的佩枪
[02:36] Recovered a .45 auto next to the body. 尸体旁边留有0.45口径的自动手枪
[02:39] Captain Brass states the suspect had it pointed at the sergeant 布拉斯探长说当他绕过拐角的时候
[02:42] when he came around the corner. 嫌疑犯拿枪指着那位巡警
[02:44] We have eyewitnesses who claim that 目击者却口口声声说
[02:46] they saw the suspect with his hands raised just before he was shot. 在被打死之前,嫌疑犯已经举手投降了
[02:51] Can we resolve this? 究竟该相信谁?
[02:53] Sergeant Carroll partially confirms eyewitness accounts. 卡洛尔巡警部分证实了目击者的口述
[02:57] When Captain Brass approached, 布拉斯探长走过去的时候
[03:00] he momentarily took his eyes off the suspect. 他把眼睛从嫌疑犯身上移开了一下
[03:02] When he looked back, 等他再看向嫌疑犯的时候
[03:03] the suspect was holding a gun. 嫌疑犯正举着枪
[03:04] Probably pulled it from his waistband. 可能是从皮带上拔出来的
[03:06] to place the gun in the suspect’s hand at that point. 他是因此才开枪的
[03:09] What about the guy in the other alley? 另一条巷子里的那具尸体呢?
[03:12] Salvador Rosario,19, 萨尔瓦多・罗萨里奥,19岁
[03:17] also shot in the front. 也是正面受到枪击
[03:22] Autopsy’s pending. 尸检尚在进行中
[03:25] Chemical tests show that he held a gun. 化学鉴定证明他曾持枪
[03:29] You’re not going to believe this. 你们一定不会相信
[03:31] A bullet from Officer Davis’ gun hit the suspect’s revolver, 戴维斯警官有一枪 击中了嫌疑犯的左轮手枪
[03:36] jamming the cylinder. 把弹膛给卡住了
[03:38] That would mean the revolver had to be pointing at Officer Davis. 这就说明,当时左轮手枪 是正对着戴维斯警官的
[03:41] There are several eyewitnesses who claim that 有几名目击者声称
[03:43] they saw him plant the gun on the body. 他们看见他把枪栽赃给了死者
[03:46] It wasn’t planted. 不是栽赃
[03:47] It was mishandled. 是他犯了错误
[03:48] Mishandled by who? 谁犯了错误?
[03:49] Contrary to policy, 戴维斯警官违反了规定
[03:50] Officer Davis prematurely picked up the gun. 过早地去捡那支枪
[03:54] Detective Curtis instructed him to set it back down, 科蒂斯侦探要求他把枪放回地上
[03:56] which he did. 他就照做了
[03:57] What are you doing?Put it down. 你干什么?把它放下!
[03:58] Sorry,I was just trying to secure his gun. 对不起,我只是想收缴他的枪
[04:01] An eyewitness seeing that certainly could misinterpret it 目击者看了以后很可能造成误解
[04:03] as planting a gun. 以为他要栽赃
[04:08] Please tell me you’ve got some good news. 求你了,给我们带点好消息来吧
[04:12] I have the autopsy findings on Leandro Chavez. 这是里安多・查韦斯的尸检结果
[04:16] He died of survivable wounds. 本来他的枪伤并不致命
[04:19] Bled out at the crime scene waiting for transport. 可惜在现场等待救援的时候失血过多
[04:24] Dame una ambulanica quey. (该死的,救护车,快点!)
[04:25] I don’t speak Spanish. 我听不懂西班牙语
[04:27] There’s justification for this. 这点我们有充分理由可以解释
[04:28] I can’t wait to hear what that is. 我真想听,你解释吧
[04:30] Paramedics prioritized transport of the injured. 救护人员处理伤者 是分优先和不优先的
[04:33] Downed officer first,civilians next. 警官第一优先,然后是平民
[04:35] By the time they got to the suspect, 等轮到嫌疑犯的时候
[04:37] he’d passed on. 他已经死了
[04:39] Just a little retroactive birth control. 就当是为控制人口做贡献吧
[04:42] See,this is the problem that the community has with us. 你瞧,这就是问题的症结所在
[04:45] You don’t speak Spanish, 你不会说西班牙语
[04:46] so you think they don’t speak English 所以你想当然认为他们不懂英语
[04:47] and then when you run your mouth… 那么在你开口的时候……
[04:48] All right,keep on point here. 好了,别打岔
[04:51] Which one of these buttheads shot Officer Bell? 这群猪头里面 究竟是哪个打死了贝尔巡警?
[04:55] We have reason to believe that Officer Bell was killed by friendly fire. 我们有证据表明 贝尔巡警是被自己人打死的
[05:02] It was a through-and-through, 子弹打穿了他的脖子
[05:04] and we haven’t recovered the bullet yet. 我们还没有找到弹头
[05:05] It’s a big crime scene. 因为现场实在太大了
[05:07] Unacceptable. 这个回答我不接受
[05:09] Get back out there and find that bullet. 再去一次现场,把弹头找出来
[05:10] I don’t care if it takes everybody you got working around the clock. 就算是忙个通宵达旦也好,我不管
[05:14] I said we haven’t found ityet. 我只是说我们还没找到
[05:17] I didn’t say we weren’t looking. 我又没说我们不在找 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- 翻 译: Sylvia 校 对: Sylvia
[05:31] CSI:LV Season 06 Episode 08 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 《 谁射出的子弹(下部) 》
[05:50] do whatever to find that bullet. 放手去做 使出浑身解数去找那颗弹头
[05:53] Don’t worry about the overtime. 不要担心时间不够用
[05:55] As soon as day shift comes in, 只要天一亮
[05:57] I’ll send them out,too. 我会再给你加派人手
[05:58] Grissom. 葛瑞森
[05:58] So Warrick recovered a nine-millimeter pistol from Fausto’s motel room, 沃瑞克在汽车旅馆弗斯托住过的 房间里找到一把0.9口径的手枪
[06:02] and I matched it to the cartridge case from the kid in the hospital. 我拿它跟杀死那个孩子的弹壳 做了比对,结果是正好符合
[06:05] I also found the kid’s bike there. 我还在那里找到了那孩子的单车
[06:08] Shot him in the back for his bike. 为了抢那孩子的单车 从背后给了他一枪
[06:11] Great. 真了不起!
[06:15] I left you a couple of messages. 我给你留了几条短信
[06:19] I haven’t gotten to them yet. 我还没看到呢
[06:20] Sorry. 对不起
[06:22] You’re on administrative leave,though. 你现在是停职期间
[06:24] You should be home getting some rest. 应该回家休息
[06:25] I tried. 我是想要休息来着
[06:28] But I… 可是,我……
[06:30] can’t stop thinking about this… this Bell shooting. 总是不停地想这事…… 这个贝尔被杀的事
[06:35] It’s understandable. 我可以理解
[06:37] Grissom,I think there may be a possibility that 葛瑞森,我想会不会有这种可能 可能……真的是我打中了他
[06:41] maybe…
[06:44] I shot him.
[06:45] Sofia… 索非亚
[06:48] we can’t discuss the investigation. 我们不可以讨论案情
[06:49] It’s,it’s something I remember when I was giving my statement. 我,我在录口供的时候 确实记得那个画面
[06:51] -Then it’s already on the record. -No,something I didn’t mention. – 那就是说,已经都录下来了 – 不是,我还保留了一点
[06:53] -Sofia… -Please listen to me. – 索非亚…… – 你听我说
[06:56] Bell was between me and the suspect. 贝尔当时站在我和嫌疑犯的中间
[07:01] I was shooting over his cover, 我隔着他朝嫌疑人开的枪
[07:02] which is a violation of policy. 这是违反纪律的
[07:10] I was,I was just trying to stay alive. 我,我就是怕死嘛
[07:14] But if I did it,I… 但是,如果是我打中的,我……
[07:15] Grissom,I have a question. 葛瑞森,有个问题问你
[07:19] Sofia? 索非亚?
[07:22] You’re on administrative leave. 你这可是在停职期间
[07:25] I know. 我知道
[07:26] You should not be in this building. 你不该出现在这幢大楼里的
[07:27] I was just talking to a friend. 我在跟我的朋友聊天
[07:29] If I can’t talk to a friend, 如果连跟朋友说话都不可以
[07:30] who the hell am I supposed to talk to? 那我又该对谁说?
[07:31] Any friend outside the department. 随便哪个朋友都可以 只要不是这个部门的人就行
[07:33] And how many friends outside of work do you have, Sarah? 那萨拉你在工作以外的圈子 又有多少朋友呢?
[07:36] Maybe I should go talk to my mother. 或许我该回家跟妈妈说
[07:38] no,sorry. I forgot. 也不行,对不起,我忘了
[07:39] She’s a cop,too. 她也是个警察
[07:39] I can recommend a departmental psychologist. 我向你推荐这里的心理医生
[07:51] All right,then. 好吧
[07:52] This was a really bad idea. 我真不该来找你
[07:53] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:15] listen. 嘿,我跟你说
[08:16] One of the officers searching for the shooter 一个派去寻找凶手的警员
[08:18] found an expended cartridge up there on the seventh floor. 在七楼上找到一枚空弹壳
[08:27] That would put him in the right position. 那个位置确实刚刚好
[08:28] Freemont Street’s not far. 弗里蒙特街就在不远处 (闹市步行街,人多的地方)
[08:29] It makes for an easy escape. 这样凶手就很容易脱身
[08:38] Good job. 干得好!
[08:53] Nice. 不错
[09:12] .223 Remington. 0.223口径,雷明顿出产
[09:15] Most likely from a semiauto. 那把枪看来是半自动式的
[09:17] Didn’t even bother to pick it up. 凶手甚至懒得把弹壳捡走
[09:19] Wasn’t afraid of getting caught. 对啊,他不怕警察
[09:21] I’ll give it to Bobby. 我把它交给波比
[09:23] Have him run it through IBIS. 放到集成弹道识别库里去查一下
[09:25] See if the gun was used before. 看这把枪以前有没有使用纪录
[09:28] Vartann,this is Cavaliere. 瓦坦,我是卡瓦里尔
[09:30] We’ve recovered an expended .223 cartridge case 我们找到一枚0.223口径的空弹壳
[09:32] from a building overlooking the motel. 就在那幢可以俯瞰汽车旅馆的大楼里
[09:35] It’s on its way to the lab now. 现在弹壳已经被送去实验室
[09:36] Scene here is secure. 现场也已经封锁
[09:38] Patrol just called. 巡逻人员刚刚打来电话
[09:39] They found a 411-A behind 5203 Maryland Parkway. 他们在马里兰大道5203号的 后街发现一辆销毁的汽车
[09:43] Sounds like it might be the Buick Regal. 看上去像是别克君威
[09:46] I’m going to head over there now. 我这就赶过去
[09:54] Buick Regal,no plates. 别克君威,没有牌照
[09:57] You run the VIN? 车辆识别号码有吗?
[09:58] It came up stolen. 有,证实是被盗车辆
[10:00] It’s a good chance this is the car we’re looking for. 很可能这就是我们要找的车
[10:07] Torched it to destroy any evidence. 一把火把所有证据全部销毁了
[10:11] Let’s get this thing towed back to the lab,okay? 帮我把它拖回实验室去,好吗?
[10:13] You got it. 遵命
[10:16] Sergeant Adams, 亚当斯巡警
[10:17] this is your standard after-shooting walk through, okay? 我们要对你进行例行问话
[10:19] Now I want you to describe to us exactly 现在请你准确地告诉我们
[10:21] what happened yesterday morning. 昨天早晨究竟发生了什么事
[10:24] We were southbound on Roosevelt. 我们当时正沿着罗斯福大街往南巡逻
[10:26] Bell observed a male and female Hispanic having a domestic dispute. 贝尔看到一男一女两个西班牙人 正在拉拉扯扯
[10:32] Where were they? 他们当时站在哪里?
[10:33] Over in that last spot. 就在最后一个停车位
[10:35] They got out of a green Geo Metro. 他们从一辆绿色的谢奥(车型) 里面出来
[10:37] Walked this way. 朝这边走过来
[10:38] By the time we’d turned around, 我们刚一转头
[10:40] they’d gotten into the Buick Regal. 他们就已经上了那辆别克君威
[10:43] They were driving away. 他们开着车跑了
[10:44] She was pregnant,about to pop, 那女人怀着身孕,看上去就快生了
[10:46] just like Bell’s wife. 跟贝尔的妻子一样
[10:47] He said we should pull ’em over. 贝尔说我们应该把车拦下
[10:49] Which way’d they go? 他们朝着哪个方向去的?
[10:50] Southbound on Roosevelt. 沿罗斯福街往南
[10:53] As soon as we turned on Desert Springs, 等我们开上沙漠之泉街时
[10:56] the Caprice cut us off. 那辆凯普莱斯就插了进来
[10:57] Okay,thanks. 行了,谢谢
[10:58] hang around for about a minute or two,okay? 哎,等我一两分钟,好吗?
[11:00] I’ll give you a ride home. 我开车送你回家
[11:03] Your thoughts? 你怎么看?
[11:04] I wonder if that camera works. 我希望那摄像头不是摆设
[11:08] it’s worth checking out. 有必要查一查监控录像
[11:09] Come on. I’ll even let you buy me a donut. 来吧 搞不好我还会让你给我买个甜面圈
[11:36] I got to the end of my road. 我黔驴技穷了
[11:38] And? 怎么了?
[11:38] the suspect started shooting near the intersection 犯罪嫌疑人是在杰弗逊和沙漠之泉 两街的十字路口附近
[11:41] of Jefferson and Desert Springs. 开始射击的
[11:43] That’s nearly 20 blocks north of the crime scene. 那里是犯罪现场往南差不多20个街区
[11:46] All ammo evidence was 7.62-millimeter casings and bullets. 现场散落的都是 0.762口径的弹壳和弹头
[11:51] Only AK ammo? 全是那些AK突击步枪 (俗称冲锋枪)留下的?
[11:52] No police cartridge cases or bullets? 就没有警枪留下的弹壳和弹头吗?
[11:54] Not one out of 233 items. 233个弹头和弹壳中 没有一个是警枪用的
[11:56] But cops don’t get to shoot car-to-car, 不过警察也犯不着跟他们对打
[11:59] only bad guys do,right? 只有罪犯开了枪,可以这样理解吧?
[12:03] Greg. 嗨,葛瑞格
[12:04] Been on vacation? 度过假了?
[12:07] Look,I know the undersheriff’s on your back, 我知道副治安官催得你很紧
[12:09] so I figured I better get to you quick. 所以我一有消息就马上来找你了
[12:11] Okay,you got to me. 好的,你说吧
[12:14] Found red clay chips and dust in the gouges on Ricardo Estevez’s .45. 在里卡多・埃斯特维兹的枪把上 发现红陶粉末和一些灰尘
[12:20] He was the guy that was in the east alley with Brass. 他当时和布拉斯一起在东面的巷子里
[12:22] Red clay chips? 红陶粉末?
[12:23] Traces consistent with roof tiles and clay pots. 就是瓦片或是陶壶上的那种
[12:26] Who keeps their gun in a clay pot? 谁会把他们的枪放到陶壶里去啊?
[12:28] That would be no one. 恐怕不是被人放进了陶壶
[12:31] Trace evidence is fresh, 粉末是刚沾上去的
[12:32] so it definitely came from the alley. 一定是在小巷子里弄到的
[12:35] In a crisis, 有需要的话
[12:36] you can always count on me. 你可以随时找我
[12:42] Doesn’t he bug you? 你不烦他吗?
[12:44] No more so than anyone else around here. 倒也不是特别烦他
[13:16] Sara, 萨拉
[13:17] will you come with me to the east alley,please? 跟我一起去东边的巷子,好吗?
[13:19] I thought my top priority as per the undersheriff 我想,根据副治安官的命令
[13:21] was finding the bullet that went through Bell. 我的首要任务 应该是找回那颗杀死贝尔的弹头
[13:24] this is per me. 就算是我命令你好了
[13:25] Come on. 快点来吧
[13:25] It’ll be fun. 有好玩的东西
[13:28] Okay. 好吧
[13:43] Sara? 萨拉
[13:44] Call Hodges at the lab. 给实验室的霍奇斯打电话
[13:46] Have him bring two exemplar .45s out here. 让他带两把0.45口径的手枪过来
[13:49] I’ll get Ortega to bring Brass and Sergeant Carroll. 我让奥尔特加去叫布拉斯和 卡洛尔巡警
[13:52] Are… you gonna tell me what’s going on? 你……能不能告诉我这是怎么回事?
[13:55] What goes up… must come down. 再怎么往天上丢东西…… 它也会掉下来的
[14:02] So,where exactly was Estevez standing 埃斯特维兹当时所站的 准确地点是哪里?
[14:05] when you guys saw him? 就是你们看到他的时候
[14:06] Right there,facing this way. 就在这里,正朝着来路
[14:08] That’s right. 不错
[14:09] And he had a gun in his hand. 他手里还拿着一把枪?
[14:10] He had a gun in his hand. 对,手里拿着一把枪
[14:11] And I shot a,armed suspect 我开枪击中的是一名
[14:13] who’d been shooting at the police,sir. 企图朝警察开枪的嫌疑犯,先生
[14:15] I believe you. 我相信你所说的
[14:16] But the witnesses may also be right. 但是目击者也有可能是对的
[14:18] Look,don’t make this some intellectual exercise 别搞得跟智力测验似的
[14:20] for your own personal amusement. 我们没兴趣
[14:22] Check it out. 演给你看好了
[14:23] Hodges,stand over here. 霍奇斯,你站过来
[14:25] Yes,sir. 好的,先生
[14:26] Right here. 就这儿
[14:27] See that roof? 瞧见那个屋顶了吗?
[14:31] It’s red clay. 那是红陶瓦片
[14:33] Toss one of the guns up there. 扔一把手枪上去
[14:35] Actually,they’re Bobby Dawson’s guns. 这两把枪可是波比・道森的
[14:38] He made me sign for them– 为了拿枪我还给他签了字
[14:39] I’m sure he wouldn’t appreciate if we brought them back damaged. 如果我们把枪弄坏了再还给他 我肯定他不会谢我
[14:42] Technically,they’remy guns– 既然已经弄来了 工作时段里,它们就是我的枪
[14:44] so toss one up there. 别罗嗦,扔一把上去
[14:48] Just for the record, 你可以去调查
[14:49] I’ve never really been good at sports. 我运动水平很差
[14:51] Sara? 萨拉
[15:06] How does that prove the guy tossed the gun up there? 这怎么就能证明,那家伙把枪 扔了上去呢?
[15:08] You recovered it from the ground. 你们可是在地上找到的枪
[15:10] There’s a cracked tile up on the roof. 屋顶上有一块碎瓦
[15:12] I found a series of scratches stretching 我找到几条拖痕
[15:14] from the cracked tile to the end of the roof. 从碎瓦一直延伸到屋檐
[15:16] I found scratches and red clay dust in the suspect’s .45. 嫌疑人的手枪上也找到了 擦痕和红陶土
[15:21] It explains how the witnesses could see Estevez with his hands up, 这就说明了为什么目击者 会看到埃斯特维兹双手是举起的
[15:24] and Sergeant Carroll then saw him with a gun in his hand. 而卡洛尔巡警看到的却是他手中有枪
[15:29] The gun’s still up there. 枪并没有掉下来
[15:33] Sara… 萨拉
[15:35] try it again. 再来一次
[15:42] Stop! Police! 站住!警察!
[15:43] Get down! 下来!
[15:45] Don’t move. 不许动!
[16:04] There you have it. 事实就是这样
[16:05] There’s the Geo Metro. 这是那辆谢奥
[16:08] There’s the Buick Regal. 那是别克君威
[16:12] she’s pregnant,all right. 那女人有孕在身 看上去她不想跟他们一起走
[16:15] (漏一句)
[16:17] He’s not giving her much choice. 男的强迫她上了车
[16:22] So,just how bad was the meeting with the undersheriff? 那个……跟副治安官开会很痛苦吧?
[16:25] Worse than the dentist. 比拔牙还惨
[16:28] Better than the proctologist. 比灌肠稍微好点
[16:32] What’s he doing? 他在干吗?
[16:34] Looks like he’s pulling out a hide-a-key. 好像是藏了把钥匙在那里
[16:40] Means the car was waiting for them. 看来那辆车是早就准备在那里的
[16:42] Whatever they were about to do, 不管他们打算做什么
[16:44] they weren’t going to do it in the Metro. 他们不想乘着谢奥去做就是了
[16:55] Nick? 嘿,尼克
[16:57] Have you checked the inside of the wheel wells? 轮胎穹的里面你看过了吗?
[16:59] No. I was having too much fun in here. 还没,我正在看一些有趣的东西
[17:01] I can see that. 嗯,我想也是
[17:05] since you’re already dirty, 既然你手已经弄脏了
[17:06] would you mind checking out the left rear one for me? 那就替我看看左后轮好吗?
[17:10] sure. 当然可以
[17:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:14] What are you looking for? 你要找什么?
[17:14] I am looking for something to hide a key in. 找个能帮忙藏钥匙的东西
[17:18] Okay. 行
[17:19] Although,most hide-a-keys are held on with a magnet, 不过一般藏钥匙都是靠磁铁吸着的
[17:23] which would’ve been demagnetized by the heat of the gasoline fire. 等到汽油一烧,热量就会消磁
[17:27] Right. 有道理
[17:30] Nope. 没有
[17:31] it probably fell off at the location. 可能掉在停车场了
[17:33] Maybe. 可能
[17:35] Auto transport usually sweeps up the debris. 车来车往的 那些零碎不知会被弄到哪里去
[17:38] Good luck with that. 祝你好运吧
[19:13] My son was riding his bike to school. 我儿子本来骑着车去上学
[19:17] Today he’s in a coma. 现在他却在昏迷中
[19:19] But when he wakes up, 但是等他醒过来
[19:23] when he… 等他……
[19:24] opens his eyes again and smiles at his mother, 睁开眼睛朝着他妈妈笑的时候
[19:28] he will see all the… 他便会看到……
[19:31] flowers and cards that he’s been sent 满屋子的鲜花和卡片
[19:34] from total strangers wishing him well and… 这些都是陌生人寄来的……
[19:37] praying for his recovery. 祝愿他早日康复,为他祈祷
[19:41] Sheriff Burdick h-hasn’t called. 县治安官波迪克没有给我打电话
[19:44] I’ve left so many messages I’ve lost count. 我已经记不得我给他留了多少短信了
[19:48] It’s inconvenient,I know, 我知道这么说话不妥
[19:51] but I have questions. 但我还是想问问
[19:53] Who did this to my son? 究竟是谁这么对我的儿子?
[19:56] Why did they do it? 他们为什么要这样做?
[19:59] No one wants to answer me? 没有人愿意回答我吗?
[20:02] If the cops didn’t shoot him, 如果警察没有开枪打他
[20:03] why won’t they talk to me? 他们为什么要回避我呢?
[20:05] If I have to go to court to find out, 假如我为了寻求真相而上法庭
[20:07] if I have to sue each and every officer involved, 假如我不得不控告 每一个与此有关的警察
[20:11] I’ll do it. 我会做的
[20:12] I will put the sheriff in front of a jury 我要把县治安官送上法庭
[20:15] and get my answers there. 在那里要求他给我一个说法
[20:21] McKeen. 我是麦金
[20:23] Yes,sir. I saw the news. 是的,先生,我看到新闻了
[20:27] I still think we should wait to issue a statement, 我还是认为我们不要操之过急
[20:29] at least until the lab has something concrete. 至少要等到实验室 有了确切的结论才行
[20:32] Hodges,it’s not so much that these guns are my babies,okay? 霍奇斯,这些枪就像我的孩子一样
[20:35] It’s just that in order o replace them, 现在只好把他们换掉了
[20:37] I got to go to Property, 我得去物资部门一趟
[20:38] got to locate another gun, 再去领一把枪
[20:39] fill out all that paperwork, 又要填一大堆表格
[20:40] so all I’m saying is, 你听好了
[20:42] I would appreciate not being left out of the loop, okay? 麻烦你以后 别再瞒着我去做这种事,好不好?
[20:44] I’m only a soldier in this war. 我只是个小卒啊
[20:46] The general gave me an order, 将军一下令
[20:47] and I followed it. 我只有听命的份
[20:48] Whatever. 随你怎么说好了
[20:50] I’ve finished checking this batch for trace. 这一批我弄好了
[20:52] Bobby,police said they entered my cartridge case 波比,警方那边说我找到的弹壳
[20:54] from the sniper into IBIS. 通过弹道数据库查到了一把狙击步枪
[20:56] It has become my priority, 我已经全力在查这个了
[20:57] or so I was informed by Under Sheriff McKeen– 副治安官麦金已经下了命令了
[20:59] give me about an hour? 给我一个小时好吗?
[21:00] Okay. 好的
[21:13] I got blood. 有血迹反应
[21:16] Where’s it from? 哪儿来的?
[21:18] Expended bullet,Torres house, 碎弹头上的,在托雷斯家
[21:20] candle in the living room. 起居室的蜡烛上找到的
[21:22] That’s our through-and-through. 那就是穿过贝尔身体的子弹
[21:23] Looks like a copper-jacketed nine-millimeter, 看上去是0.9口径的镀铜子弹
[21:26] consistent with cop ammo. 确实是警用枪械
[21:36] Brass,Sofia, 布拉斯、索非亚
[21:37] Adams,Davis and Carroll were all shooting nines. 亚当斯、戴维斯和卡洛尔 都是用这种手枪
[21:39] Compare it with their firearms ASAP. 拿他们的佩抢来核对弹痕就知道了
[21:41] I’m gonna go tell Grissom. 我去通知葛瑞森
[21:52] Looking for something? 你在看什么?
[21:55] At least this car still has a nice hubcap. 这辆车幸存了一只轮毂盖
[21:57] Where’d you find that? 你在哪里找到的?
[21:58] On the pursuit route,Jefferson, 在发生追击的杰弗逊大街上
[22:00] about ten blocks north of Third. 舍德街朝南十个街区左右的地方
[22:04] I’ve been through this car twice. 我把这辆车翻来复去查了两遍了
[22:06] There’s no evidence of cartridge casings,blood, drugs of any kind. 没有任何弹壳、血迹或是毒品
[22:09] So there was nothing here to begin with, 看来从这里无法入手
[22:11] They cleaned it out pretty good before they torched it. 他们烧掉它之前已经彻底地清理过了
[22:14] Nick,Grissom. 尼克,葛瑞森
[22:15] We found the through-and-through bullet. 打死贝尔的弹头找到了
[22:17] Bobby’s doing a comparison. 波比正在比对
[22:19] I sent a sample of blood to DNA. 我已经把血样送去做DNA鉴定了
[22:33] I’m glad you called. 真高兴你给我打电话
[22:34] I’ve been thinking about you. 我一直在想你的事
[22:36] Good.I wasn’t sure. 我犹豫着该不该给你打电话……
[22:40] How you doing? 你最近好吗?
[22:43] I’ve gone a little crazy. 我快疯了
[22:45] It’s the waiting. 对啊,等待的日子很难熬
[22:50] You know,I’ve been suspended or disciplined like six or seven times, 其实,我也曾经被停职或是 处罚过六、七次
[22:53] and it’s always the same,the waiting. 反正都一样,就是等呗
[22:56] What you never forget is that 不过你永远都没法忘记
[22:59] you know,a police officer lost his life. 一名警员牺牲了性命
[23:07] I have seen it so many times, 我一直回想起那个画面
[23:08] I don’t know if it’s real or not. 真不知道是不是在做梦
[23:13] Jim,it’s like he’s looking at me– 杰姆,他好像就在看着我……
[23:14] like as if he… as if he knew. 好像……好像他知道是我开的枪
[23:18] Sofia,you got to get it out of your head; that’s poison. 索非亚,你不能再想了 对你没有好处
[23:22] You telling me you’re not thinking about it? 难道你就不在想吗?
[23:24] I’m thinking; I’m thinking about a lot of stuff. 我是在想,我想很多事
[23:43] Let me tell you something. 你听我说
[23:44] You know,when I was a young cop in Jersey, 我还是小伙子的时候 在泽西当警察
[23:46] there was this kid– 当时有一个同伴
[23:47] responded to an all shots fired. 出去处理一起枪击案
[23:50] Never got a radio call, 此后便失去联络
[23:50] never knew what hit him. 连他怎么死的都不知道
[23:52] I was the first officer on the scene– 我是第一个到现场的警员
[23:54] a patrolman,too. 还有一个巡逻员跟我一起
[23:56] You know,it tore up the department pretty good. 你知道吗?这就是考验你专业性的时候
[23:58] Everybody was all twisted and… 每个人都很难受……
[24:02] but we managed somehow to… 但是我们还是尽力……
[24:06] I don’t know, 该怎么说
[24:06] get through it,some way. 设法挺了过来……
[24:12] Who shot him? 谁杀的他?
[24:15] It really doesn’t matter. 这个不重要
[24:21] It does matter. 不重要
[24:25] I could see Bell’s face when I was shooting him, 我朝贝尔开枪的时候 我看到了他的脸
[24:27] which means I was… 说明我……
[24:29] I was shooting near him. 我就在他身边开的枪
[24:30] I made a mistake. 我干了件蠢事
[24:31] I shouldn’t have fired. 我不该开枪的
[24:32] No,come on. It was chaos. 别这样,当时情况混乱
[24:34] You were just responding to a situation. 你们正在处理一起事件
[24:36] It was instinct, 那是本能
[24:37] it was training. 就当是种锻炼
[24:39] No. 别这样
[24:39] Don’t,don’t think that way. 不要那么想
[24:56] I’m always going to be the cop who shot a cop. 我是个警察,却误杀了一名警察 我会永远活在这个阴影之下
[25:04] There’s the green Geo Metro. 在那里,那辆谢奥
[25:05] Okay,you come with me. 你们跟我过来
[25:08] You two cover the back. 你们俩盯着后门
[25:09] Stay with her. 你陪着她
[25:15] Police! We have a search warrant! Open up! 警察!我们有搜查令!开门!
[25:23] Suspect on the run! 疑犯逃跑了!
[25:39] Come on. Let’s go. 来吧,跟我走
[25:41] We have her,Detective. 探长,我们抓到她了
[25:43] You had the baby and got your figure back in one day. 哇!你刚生完孩子 当天就恢复如此苗条了?
[25:46] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[25:47] Believe me,I know. 相信我,我再清楚不过了
[25:47] My wife’s had five kids. 我老婆生过五个孩子 噢,蒂娜宝贝儿――不是吧!
[25:53] Tina,baby– no.
[25:55] Peanut butter without the jelly? 不加果酱的花生白脱?
[25:59] She’s trying to get me to cut down on sugar. 就算要让我减少糖分的摄入
[26:00] but this is ridiculous. 也用不着这么夸张吧?
[26:02] Here. 给你
[26:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:08] Do you ever want to be a cop? 你想过要当警察吗?
[26:09] Every time I get a speeding ticket. 每次开飞车被罚款时会想 (警察可以开飞车的吗?)
[26:11] No,I mean like guns and car chases 不是,我指的是枪战和开车追捕
[26:13] and “Put your back against the wall,” that kind of stuff. 还有“给我靠墙站好了”之类的
[26:16] No,I prefer the scientific side of law enforcement. 不,我更喜欢通过科学实验 让罪犯伏法
[26:19] Me,too. 我也是
[26:27] Brown. 我是布朗
[26:28] Catherine. 嘿,凯丝
[26:29] We got the couple driving the Buick. 我们抓到了开别克车的那对男女
[26:31] Female wasn’t pregnant. 那女的压根没有怀孕
[26:32] She was a mule. 她没有蛋可下
[26:34] Really. 真的吗?
[26:35] Found her rig for transporting narco inside the house, 我已经揭穿她把毒品运回家的手段了
[26:38] and unless these guys were in the mail order business, 然后,除非他们是靠邮包来运毒
[26:43] I think they were being shipped drugs. 否则我想就该是利用轮渡
[26:45] And delivering them to the guys up the food chain. 把毒品再送到上家手里
[26:48] You think these are the same guys who whacked Fausto? 你觉得弗斯托事件是这伙人干的吗?
[26:51] It’s the best lead we’ve got. 这是目前最有价值的线索了
[26:53] you***a stolen vehicle that failed to yield to the police. 你坐在路边偷来的车里 还这么不合作
[26:57] We’ve also connected you to a drug ring 我们发现你还与一伙毒犯有牵连
[26:59] which was responsible for the death of a police officer. 他们杀死了一名警官
[27:06] Miss Guerro? 盖罗小姐?
[27:10] You’re looking at prison time, 你会有牢狱之灾
[27:12] so think about it. 好好想想吧
[27:13] Whatever you could tell us about these guys 你交待的有关这些家伙的任何事
[27:15] will be in your best interest. 都会对你有最直接的好处
[27:20] Surveillance footage from Angie’s Donut Shop 安琪甜面圈店录下的监控录像里
[27:24] shows you carrying drugs 可以看到你带着毒品
[27:26] and getting into the delivery car. 上了运毒的车子
[27:28] That alone gets you ten years. 光这一项就够判你个十年的了
[27:32] Okay,this is your last chance 好了,这是你最后一次机会了
[27:34] for your client to help herself out. 让你的委托人试着自救吧
[27:45] You don’t understand. 你不会明白的
[27:46] We had no choice. 我们不会有活路的
[27:47] They would have killed us. 他们会杀了我们
[27:48] Who would’ve killed you? 谁要杀你们?
[27:49] There is nothing that 他们能做出来的
[27:50] you can do to me that is worse than what they can do. 比你们对我的惩罚要残酷得多
[27:56] I’m done. 反正我死定了
[27:57] I’m not talking no more. 我什么都不会说
[27:59] Mr. Contranos has served time for narcotics possession. 康塔诺斯先生因为藏毒曾经服过刑
[28:02] He’s been deported three times for entering the country illegally. 因为非法入境他也曾被驱逐过三次
[28:04] This time,we’re going to throw away the key. 这次,我们绝对不会放过他
[28:07] Mr. Contranos has no interest in speaking to you. 康塔诺斯先生没兴趣回答你们的问题
[28:09] We’re talking about the difference between life 我们想问他,到底是要自由
[28:10] without parole and the needle,here. 还是要毒品
[28:14] He’s prepared to do his time. 他已经做好了坐牢的准备
[28:21] Grissom, 葛瑞森
[28:22] I managed to get a hit off of that sniper cartridge case. 狙击步枪的线索总算找到了
[28:25] Links up to a drug rip-off in L.A. last year– unsolved. 在去年L.A.(郡名)的一桩毒品案里出现过 案子至今未破
[28:29] What about the phone records from the motel? 汽车旅馆的电话记录呢?
[28:31] Fausto made one call about an hour before he died. 弗斯托死前曾打出过一个电话 长达一小时
[28:34] We ran it down to a disposable mobile phone. 我们由此追踪到一部手机 但已经被弃用了
[28:36] So is there anything I can tell the undersheriff? 有什么我可以向副治安官汇报的吗?
[28:39] Dead end on Fausto. 有啊,弗斯托这条路走不通
[28:42] You tell him. 你自己跟他说去
[28:56] I got your results from the blood on the bullet. 这是关于弹头上血迹的报告
[28:59] It definitely belongs to Officer Bell. 肯定是贝尔巡警的
[29:05] This is my first deceased police officer. 我第一次受理警察死亡的案件
[29:07] I heard that his wife is pregnant. 我听说他妻子已经怀孕了
[29:10] Wendy,you understand that this is confidential. 温蒂,请你对调查工作保密
[29:12] Yes,sir. 知道了,先生
[29:13] And you can’t discuss it,even with your coworkers. 不可以乱说,哪怕是跟自己的同事
[29:16] I understand what this means. 我知道这里的严重性
[29:27] Warrick tell you about the IBIS hit? 沃瑞克跟你说了弹道分析的结果了吧?
[29:31] How are you doing with Bell’s bullet? 杀死贝尔的弹头查得怎样了?
[29:33] I was confirming my findings. 我正在做确认
[29:35] Don’t want to make any mistakes. 我不想有任何差错
[29:38] Does that mean you have results? 这么说,你已经有结果了?
[29:39] The bullet has the right GRC’s for a Sig-Sauer. 漫反射试验结果 子弹来自一把西格苏尔手枪
[29:42] Sergeant Adams carries a Beretta. 亚当斯巡警用的是贝雷塔手枪
[29:44] Carroll,too. 卡洛尔也是
[29:45] Davis has a Glock,so that rules him out. 戴维斯用的是格洛克 所以他也被排除了
[29:48] However,both detectives Brass and Curtis carry Sigs. 布拉斯和科蒂斯两位侦探 用的都是西格苏尔
[29:54] But take a look. 但是你看
[29:59] There’s hardly any jacket left. 弹壳缺失非常严重
[30:01] Means there’s almost no chance of identifying that to a specific gun. 几乎没有办法确认是哪把手枪发出来的
[30:04] What if you had more time? 多花些时间呢?
[30:05] Could you do it? 行不行?
[30:07] Sorry,boss. 抱歉,头儿
[30:08] I mean,there’s just no way I can tell you who shot Officer Bell. 我说了 没有办法证实是谁打死了贝尔
[30:13] You know,based on the dates of these address labels, 根据地址栏里的时间来看
[30:15] it appears that Carlos and Bianca 卡洛斯和比安卡
[30:17] were receiving two to three drug shipments a day. 每天要接收两到三批毒品
[30:21] So the dogs hit on the boxes? 缉毒犬没有发现吗?
[30:23] Yes,and Narco found trace amounts of cocaine, 发现了,缉毒警为了查那批可卡因
[30:25] for whatever that’s worth. 不惜工本
[30:29] the return addresses are all bogus, 可发件人地址都是伪造的
[30:31] the couple is not talking, 那两个人不开口
[30:32] and all four suspects are dead. 其他四个嫌疑人又都死了
[30:36] There’s nothing more we can do. 我们真的没辙了
[30:48] Okay,Nick, 嘿,尼克
[30:49] the cruiser’s right front tire 巡逻车的右前胎
[30:50] is 19 feet,5 inches from the south curb. 离南面的路边有19英尺5英寸
[30:56] Sara,the detective unit’s left front tire 萨拉,警探们坐的车的左前轮
[30:59] is five feet to inches from the south curb. 离南面路边是5英尺2英寸
[31:06] All right. 好了
[31:07] Nick,you be Brass. 尼克,你扮布拉斯
[31:09] Sara,you be Sofia. 萨拉,你是索非亚
[31:10] Good. 好的
[31:12] I’ll be Bell. 我来扮贝尔
[31:14] Officer Bell was crouched down behind his door. 当时贝尔巡警隐蔽在这扇门后头的
[31:29] I can’t see you from here. 从这里我看不到你
[31:30] You’re blocked by both cars. 你被这两辆车挡住了
[31:33] me either. 我也看不到
[31:34] I’d have to shoot through both cars to get to you. 我要打你的话,就得先打穿这两辆车
[31:36] I processed them both– 我已经查过当时那两辆车
[31:38] no shots entered from the back. 后面方向没有弹孔
[31:42] Can you see me here? 这样,你看得见我吗?
[31:46] I can see you. 对,看得见
[31:48] now. 现在看得见
[31:50] What would make Bell stand up in the middle of a gunfight? 子弹飞来飞去的 贝尔干嘛要站起身呢?
[31:54] Maybe he had to change positions. 可能他想换位置
[31:56] We know that the suspects were starting to run, right? 我们知道当时嫌疑人想逃跑,对吗?
[31:59] Okay,he popped up, 好吧,他突然站起来
[32:01] took one in the vest. 胸口中了一枪
[32:04] Let’s assume that. 就假设是这样的好了
[32:06] We’ll line up the exit trajectories with the apartment window, 我们结合公寓的窗子 拉一条子弹飞出去的轨迹
[32:10] and we’ll use lasers, 我们用激光器来模拟
[32:11] but we may have to wait until it’s dark. 不过得等到天黑才能做
[32:18] We’re turning on the lasers. 我们要把激光器打开了
[32:19] Is the candle in position? 蜡烛放好了吗?
[32:21] Ready on this end. 这边已经准备好了
[32:24] Let me know when the beam hits the candle. 要是激光对准了蜡烛 跟我说一声
[32:26] Good to go! 好了,开始吧!
[32:35] good height. 高度正好
[32:36] Move it six inches to the left. 再往左移六英寸
[32:39] Six inches to the left. 往左移六英寸
[32:43] no,no.My left. 不是,不是,是我的左边
[32:45] He meant the other left. 他指的是相反的左边(即右边)
[32:52] a little more 再过去一点
[32:56] Right there. 对准了
[32:57] Perfect. 刚刚好
[32:58] I’ll call you back. 我呆会儿再给你打
[33:00] Okay,we got the exit. 好了,我们找到子弹出去的轨迹了
[33:02] Now we need the entrance. 现在是子弹打入的轨迹
[33:03] Sara,turn your laser on. 萨拉,打开激光器
[33:10] The path of my laser is off. 我的激光对不上
[33:12] it’s a bad angle. 角度不对
[33:13] Move it to the left. 往左移
[33:17] Gris… 葛瑞斯……
[33:19] It’s blocked by the car. 有车,我过不去了
[33:21] It’s not possible. 不可能是从这里打的
[33:23] Turn it off. 关了吧
[33:25] Nick,turn yours on. 尼克,把你的激光器打开
[33:27] Mine’s been on the whole time. 我的一直就没关
[33:30] It’s still blocked. 也被车挡住了
[33:36] Raise it up. 举高点
[33:59] He stood up. 他直起了身
[34:29] your call was a little cryptic. 打个电话干吗这么神秘?
[34:32] Must’ve got the results from the ballistics test. 弹道鉴定肯定出来结果了
[34:34] We did, 我们做了弹道鉴定
[34:35] but it was inconclusive, 但没有明确的结论
[34:37] so I went back to the intersection 于是我又回到了案发的路口
[34:39] and ran a reconstruction. 重建了一下现场
[34:42] I don’t know how you reconstruct a war zone. 我不知道你是怎么重建那个战场的
[34:44] You have no idea what it was like. 你不知道当时的情况
[34:45] I mean,it was a fire fight. 我的意思是说,那是个枪战现场
[34:49] Have you talked to Sofia? 你跟索非亚谈过了吗?
[34:53] It wasn’t Sofia. 不是索非亚干的
[35:00] You must have stood up… 应该是你直起了身……
[35:02] fired at the suspects over the black and whites. 隔着警车朝嫌疑犯开的枪
[35:05] Officer Bell stood up at the same time, 贝尔巡警那时也直起了身
[35:07] right into your line of fire. 刚好撞在你的枪口上
[35:09] Fausto shot him in the vest, 弗斯托击中了他的胸部
[35:10] which spun him a little. 他身体就侧了一下
[35:13] At the same time, 就在这时
[35:13] you hit him in the neck. 你击中了他的颈部
[35:17] I-I swear, 我,我发誓
[35:18] I was behind the car, 我当时躲在汽车后面
[35:21] I… 我……
[35:22] I-I stood up? 我站起来了吗?
[35:29] Sheriff wants me to present our findings 治安郡长要求我准备报告
[35:30] at a community meeting in an hour. 一小时后的会议上就要
[35:42] Don’t keep ’em waiting. 不要让他们等
[35:58] I just received a report from the Shooting Review Board. 我刚刚收到枪击事件调查组 送来的报告
[36:05] You’ve been cleared. 你是清白的
[36:11] You can go back to work. 可以恢复原职了
[36:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:31] Hello. 大家好
[36:32] My name is Dr. Gil Grissom. 我是吉尔・葛瑞森博士
[36:35] I’m the night shift supervisor 我是拉斯维加斯警局犯罪鉴证科的
[36:36] for the Las Vegas Police Department’s Crime Lab. 翻班主管
[36:40] I’m not a police officer; 我不是警察
[36:41] I’m a scientist. 我是技术人员
[36:42] You work for the cops. 你替警察办事
[36:43] That makes you a cop. 当然也算是警察
[36:44] You’re not on our side. 你不是站在我们这边的
[36:53] Actually,I’m a forensics expert. 事实上,我精通辩论
[36:55] My job is to identify,collect, 我的工作就是在犯罪现场
[36:58] and examine physical evidence from a crime scene, 寻找、搜集物证,然后研究
[37:01] to determine who did what to whom 最终确定凶案的
[37:03] and how did they do it. 来龙去脉
[37:05] I’ve been asked to come here today by the mayor 我今天来这里,是应了市长
[37:07] and Sheriff Burdick to present our analysis of the evidence 还有波迪克治安长的要求 来向大家公开这桩案子里
[37:11] in this case to your community. 我们对证据的分析
[37:13] Why aren’t they here? 他们为什么不来?
[37:14] Why should we believe your evidence? 我们干吗要相信你的证据?
[37:19] Physical evidence cannot be wrong. 物证是不会有错的
[37:22] It doesn’t lie. 它们不会说谎
[37:24] It’s not influenced by emotion or prejudice. 也不会因为个人情绪 或偏见而受到影响
[37:27] It’s… 它们……
[37:27] it’s not confused by the excitement of the moment. 不会因一时的情绪激动而变得混乱
[37:31] I’m here,in God’s house, 我现在站在这里,这个教堂里
[37:35] to explain to you the truth 对大家诉说真相
[37:37] about exactly what happened the other day. 准确地告诉各位那天发生了什么
[37:41] I’d like to start by showing you some photos. 我想先给你们看几张照片
[37:45] This is a bullet that was recovered 这是一枚弹头
[37:47] from the Kevlar vest of Officer Daniel Bell, 从巡警丹尼尔・贝尔的 防弹背心里找到的
[37:51] now deceased. 现在这位警员已经牺牲了
[37:52] What about my son? 那么我儿子呢?
[37:54] What-What does the evidence say about my son? 有证据表明我儿子是怎么受伤的吗?
[38:00] Okay,if you like,we can start there. 好吧,如果你想知道,我就从这里讲起
[38:02] Please. 请讲
[38:06] This photo is a comparison of two cartridge cases. 这张照片对比了两个弹壳
[38:09] The one on the right was found next to your son. 右边的那个是在你儿子的身旁找到的
[38:12] The one on the left was test-fired from Jose Fausto’s pistol. 左边的那个是用乔瑟・弗斯托的手枪 试发了一枪后得到的
[38:19] As you can see,there are corresponding individual marks on both cartridges. 你可以看到,两个弹壳上都有 相同的独特弹痕
[38:25] These are unique, 不同的枪有不同的弹痕
[38:26] like fingerprints. 就像指纹一样
[38:28] It means that they were fired from the same gun. 所以这两枚子弹是由同一把手枪打出的
[38:31] It proves that while attempting to escape from the police… 这就证明了,乔瑟・弗斯托为了 躲避警察的追捕……
[38:36] Jose Fausto shot your son Geraldo in the back. 从背后打了你儿子盖拉尔多一枪
[38:39] Why would he do that? 他为什么那么做?
[38:43] We recovered your son’s bicycle from Jose Fausto’s motel room. 我们从乔瑟・弗斯托所住的 汽车旅馆房间里找回了你儿子的单车
[38:47] Your son was on his way to football practice. 你儿子正骑车去参加足球训练
[38:53] It appears that Jose Fausto shot your son 看来乔瑟・弗斯托打你的儿子
[38:57] so he could use his bike. 是为了抢他的单车来用
[39:48] Jim,I was just on my way out, 杰姆,我刚才正想走
[39:50] but if you want me to stay… 不过如果你需要我留下……
[39:51] No,I-I think I can handle it. 不用了,我想我能应付
[39:53] I think. 我想我可以
[39:54] -Thanks -Okay. – 谢谢 – 好吧
[40:44] The Shooting Review Board wants to talk to you. 枪击事件调查组要你去谈谈
[40:48] You’re going to have to explain your tactical decision 你需要解释一下 究竟出于什么样的战术决策
[40:50] for shooting in the direction of a fellow officer. 你竟然需要对着自己的战友开枪
[40:55] I’m ready when they are. 我随时待命
[40:58] As far as I’m concerned, 我相信
[40:59] there’s no question… 你并非故意……
[41:01] it was a bad shoot. 只是失手了
[41:09] I’ll have to live with that. 既然这样,我也认了
[41:37] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[41:38] Jeannie. 珍妮
[41:38] that’s a pretty name. 这名字真好听
[41:42] Is that your mom over there? 那是你妈妈吗?
[41:45] be careful,Jeannie… 小心一点哦,珍妮
[42:27] Mrs. Bell… 贝尔太太吗?
[42:29] I’m Jim Brass. 我是杰姆・布拉斯
[42:30] I know. 我知道
[42:34] I want you to know… 我想告诉你……
[42:35] if there’s, 假如
[42:37] if there’s any, 假如有什么
[42:52] I know it wasn’t your fault. 我知道这不能怪你
[42:58] I… I’m… 我……我……
[43:02] I’m so sorry. 我真的很抱歉 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————–
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme