时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | (tires screeching,police sirens wailing ) | |
[00:07] | (automatic guns firing ) | |
[00:19] | These guys are hard core. | 这些家伙可不好对付 |
[00:20] | Who are they? | 究竟什么人? |
[00:21] | (gunfire continues ) | |
[00:27] | Tell Control these guys have automatic weapons! | 告诉总台这些家伙有自动步枪 |
[00:29] | Probably A-Ks! | 可能是AK |
[00:31] | With me! | 听到没! |
[00:33] | Three-David-34,be advised subjects are firing automatic weapons, | 3D34,疑犯正持有自动步枪开火中 |
[00:37] | possibly AK-47s. | 有可能是AK-47 |
[00:39] | All right,we’re coming up on a T-intersection. | 我们快到下个T字路口了 |
[00:40] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[00:41] | Three-Boy-Seven,pursuit approaching | 3B7,追击疑犯接近 |
[00:43] | a T-intersection on Jefferson and Third. | 下一T字路口 在谢佛逊和第3大道交界 |
[00:46] | (gunshots ) | |
[00:50] | We’re going to get killed! | 我们会被杀的 |
[00:51] | Not if you do what you’re supposed to do. | 做你该做的事就不会 |
[00:57] | Three-David-34,suspect Caprice has T/C’d. | 3D34,疑犯车辆意外失控 |
[01:00] | Intersection Jefferson and Third. | 在谢佛逊和第3大道交界处 |
[01:02] | When you get out,keep your head down. | 出去的时候把头低下 |
[01:54] | They’re out of rifle ammo! | 他们没子弹了 |
[02:11] | They’re running. | 疑犯跑了 |
[02:12] | I’m going left. You go right. | 我去左边,你去右边 |
[02:13] | Going to take these guys. | 把他们逮住 |
[02:14] | You guys,move on up. | 你们几个,快行动 3B7,正徒步追赶2个拉丁裔男子 |
[02:14] | Three-Boy-Seven in foot pursuit of two male Latinos. | 你们几个,快行动 3B7,正徒步追赶2个拉丁裔男子 |
[02:17] | One east,one west on Third Street. | 一个东向,另一个西向沿着第3大道 |
[02:18] | Requesting backup. | 要求增援 |
[02:25] | Three-David-34 | |
[02:26] | officer down | 警官中枪 |
[02:27] | Requesting immediate backup and paramedics. | 要求增援以及急救人员 |
[02:30] | I’ll stay with him. | 我会陪着他 |
[02:31] | I’ll take care… | 我会陪着他… |
[02:33] | (sirens blaring ) | |
[02:40] | Que paso? | Que paso? (西班牙语) |
[02:41] | Nada. | Nada (西班牙语) |
[02:42] | Adentro,adentro. | Adentro,adentro (西班牙语) |
[02:46] | Cuff him. | 铐起他 |
[02:52] | Dame una ambulancia,puey. | (西班牙语) |
[02:54] | I don’t speak Spanish. | 我不说拉丁文 |
[03:04] | Back inside, | 进去房子 |
[03:04] | back inside. | 进去房子 |
[03:20] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:21] | Yeah. You? | 没事,你怎样? |
[03:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:28] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[03:29] | Yeah,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:29] | I was just trying to secure his gun. | 我只是想把枪拿开 |
[03:31] | He’s not going to use it anymore. | 他不会有机会再开枪了 |
[03:34] | Stop! Police! | 停下,警察 |
[03:35] | Stop! Police! | 停下,警察 |
[03:37] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[03:38] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[03:41] | (metal clanging ) | |
[03:54] | Brass,suspect’s in custody. | Brass,疑犯已经受控 |
[03:56] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:58] | Control,this is Brass. | 总台,这是Brass |
[03:59] | Situation here is Code 4. | 情形已经受控 |
[04:01] | We have three suspects in custody. | 有3个被捕疑犯 |
[04:02] | One is on the run. | 一个仍然在逃 |
[04:06] | You know it’s going to be a long shift | 你应该知道这不是好差事 |
[04:08] | when you get the call to respond to a command post. | 在你接到任务的时候 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Warrick… | 是的,Warrick… |
[04:13] | we need everyone from Grave. | 我们要调集所有人手 |
[04:14] | But park on Wall Street. | 华尔街公园的不要动 |
[04:15] | Jefferson’s taped off all the way back to Lincoln. | 封锁谢佛逊大道到林肯大道 |
[04:18] | The suspect was last seen running south. | 疑犯最后被目击向南逃逸 |
[04:20] | These buildings have been searched and cleared. | 这些房子都已经被检查过 |
[04:22] | Okay,move south one block. | 向南再移一条街 |
[04:23] | Check each apartment. | 检查每所房子 |
[04:24] | This guy’s armed and dangerous. | 疑犯有武器而且十分危险 |
[04:25] | You got a lot of witnesses claiming to have seen what happened. | 你们会找到很多目击证人 |
[04:27] | Okay,good. Let’s get some vans down here, | 派些车过来 |
[04:29] | bring them all to the station. | 把他们都送回警局 |
[04:30] | What happened out here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[04:32] | I was one of the shooters. | 我开了几枪 |
[04:33] | So was Sofia,so you know the deal. | Sofia也是,你知道规矩 |
[04:34] | That’s really all I’m allowed to say. | 我只能说这么多 我看到Ortega探员 |
[04:41] | handling the case just our luck. | 他过来我就知道不太妙了 |
[04:45] | Caprice full of shooters opened up on two of our guys. | 疑犯和我们的人交火 |
[04:47] | One’s down. | 一个警官中枪 |
[04:48] | Is Bell going to make it? | Bell能挺过去吗 |
[04:50] | He’s DOA. | 他死了 |
[04:52] | Three suspects are dead. | 3个疑犯死亡 |
[04:53] | Fourth outstanding. | 一个在逃 |
[04:54] | Excuse me… | 抱歉 |
[04:55] | guys,hang tight. | 伙计,别紧张 |
[04:57] | I’m going to get some rides. | 我要安排一些车 |
[04:58] | Take you down to the station,okay? | 把你们送回警局 |
[04:59] | I want to get your statements. | 我需要你们的证词 |
[05:00] | BRASS:Yeah…Yeah. | 没问题…行 |
[05:02] | ORTEGA:Good,good. | 好 |
[05:06] | I’ll stay with them. | 我和他们回去 |
[05:06] | I’ll collect their firearms and ammo. | 收集枪支和弹夹 |
[05:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:09] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:12] | Hell of a day,man. | 恶梦的一天,伙计 |
[05:14] | It’s just beginning. | 我想只是开始 |
[05:23] | Who… are you? | -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- CSI 拉斯维加斯系列 谁射出的子弹(上部) |
[05:26] | Who,who,who,who? | |
[05:29] | Who… are you? | |
[05:32] | Who,who,who,who? | |
[05:34] | I really want to know | |
[05:35] | Who… are you? | |
[05:38] | Oh-oh-oh | |
[05:39] | Who… | |
[05:40] | The Bible tell me | |
[05:41] | who are you,you,you | |
[05:43] | Oh,you! | |
[05:55] | GSW victim | 枪击的死者 |
[05:56] | matches the suspect. | 和疑犯特征吻合 |
[06:00] | You shoot him? | 你开枪的? |
[06:00] | No,sir. Found him this way. | 没有,发现他倒在路旁 |
[06:03] | Bike strap… | 裤脚被扎起… |
[06:04] | This isn’t our suspect. | 这不是我们的疑犯 |
[06:05] | This is a kid on his way to school. | 这是一个骑车上学的学生 |
[06:06] | Where’s his bike? | 他的单车在哪里 |
[06:07] | There was no bike. | 这里没有单车 |
[06:08] | Put out a broadcast. | 发出通告 |
[06:09] | Suspect may be on a bicycle. | 我们疑犯抢了部单车 |
[06:12] | We need medical transport. Code Three… | 我们需要急救人员,提高警报等级 |
[06:15] | Okay,everybody around here has got a video camera or a cell phone camera. | 现场附近有大量媒体记者 |
[06:19] | They’ll all be taking pictures. | 都是来采访拍照的 |
[06:20] | I think we all know how to operate in front of a camera. | 我想大家都知道怎样应付这局面 |
[06:23] | Don’t be caught picking your nose. | 不要出什么岔子 |
[06:25] | Catherine’s back at the station,collecting the officers’ guns. | Catherine回去警局 收集警官的武器 |
[06:28] | This is the main crime scene. | 这是我们的主要现场 |
[06:30] | So Nick,you and Sara,take this. | Nick,你和Sara负责这个 |
[06:32] | There’s two additional crime scenes down the alleys behind Third. | 在第3大道后的小巷里有2个附属的现场 |
[06:35] | Warrick,you take the west alley,I’ll take the east. | Warrick,你从这里往西 我负责东面 |
[06:37] | And what do I get to do? | 我应该做什么 |
[06:39] | Go back to the lab and wait for a phone call? | 回去实验室接电话? |
[06:41] | This is a running gun battle that started 20 blocks back. | 这是一个移动的枪战现场 起点在20个街口以外 |
[06:44] | You get that. | 你负责这个 |
[06:45] | That’s got to be,like,a mile? | 这什么意思,有一里路对不? |
[06:48] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[06:49] | A bunch of pissed-off locals with shot up cars. | 还有一大堆无辜波及的市民车主 |
[06:52] | Awesome. | 恶劣 |
[06:53] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[07:04] | Grissom,heard anything about Bell? | Grissom,知道Bell情况怎样吗 |
[07:08] | He died,David. | 他死了 |
[07:18] | Is this gun in its original position? | 这枪没有移动过吧 |
[07:20] | The arresting officers kicked it clear of the suspect. | 警官把它从疑犯身边踢开了 |
[07:27] | Nobody’s touched it since I’ve been here. | 你来之前没人碰过它 |
[07:34] | Well,there’s no bullet holes in the back. | 背后没有弹孔 |
[07:36] | That’s always good. | 这是好事 |
[07:37] | How many times was he hit? | 中了几枪? |
[07:38] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[07:40] | Officer,can you remove these handcuffs? | 警官,你能把手铐去掉吗 |
[07:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:50] | You have anything I can wipe these off with? | 你有什么东西我擦一下血迹? |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 给 |
[07:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:03] | Looks like three went in. | 似乎中了3枪 |
[08:04] | All right,leave him here,David. | 把他留在这里吧 |
[08:06] | Warrick’s D.B.’s in the other alley just over there. | Warrick那边还有另一具尸体 |
[08:28] | You did a hell of good job out there. | 事情你处理得很好 |
[08:31] | Yeah,not good enough. | 还不够好 |
[08:33] | Has Bell’s wife been notified? | Bell的太太知道消息了? |
[08:35] | The Sheriff’s on his way to the house now. | 我现在去他家 |
[08:38] | You know,she’s pregnant with their third kid. | 她还怀孕了,这是他们第三个孩子 |
[08:41] | We all know the risks. | 我们都知道这样的事无法避免 |
[08:47] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[08:58] | I remember my first shooting… | 我还记得我第一次开枪 |
[09:00] | I appreciate the sentiment. | 我感谢你的关心 |
[09:03] | We’re not supposed to talk to each other till we give our statements. | 在录取证词之前 我们不能有私人交流 |
[09:06] | You’re right,you’re right | 你是对的,你是对的 |
[09:07] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[09:08] | Curtis,make yourself comfortable. | Curtis,你再等一下 |
[09:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:16] | This is Detective Nestor Ortega. | 这是探员Nestor Ortega |
[09:19] | I am in PD Interrogation taking a statement from Captain James Brass | 我是内务部派来负责此案的取证的 |
[09:25] | regarding the officer-involved shooting that occurred around 0543 hours this morning. | 关于James Brass探长 在今早0543追截过程中开枪的细节 |
[09:30] | CSI Catherine Willows is present to document and collect Captain Brass’s firearms as evidence. | CSI会收集你的手枪作为证物 |
[09:47] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:52] | You’re not a patrol unit. | 你不属于巡逻的单位 |
[09:54] | Why did you get involved in the pursuit? | 你怎会参与这次对疑犯的追捕? |
[09:57] | Detective Curtis and I were just closing a robbery case | Curtis探员和我当时刚结束调查 |
[09:59] | and,uh,we stopped for a bite to eat. | 我们去吃点东西 |
[10:02] | … all units in the vicinity. | 所有同僚注意 |
[10:04] | Three-David-34 is in pursuit of a white Chevy Caprice southbound on Paradise toward Desert Springs. | 疑犯驾驶白色轿车沿天堂路 南向往沙漠春季逃逸 |
[10:08] | That’s right near here. | 就在这里附近 |
[10:14] | We joined the pursuit on Desert Springs. | 我们在沙漠春季附近加入追截 |
[10:18] | So you elected to back up the officers. | 你选择增援自己的伙计 |
[10:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:22] | Were the suspects shooting at the time? | 疑犯当时有开枪吗 |
[10:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:25] | Could you tell the types of firearms they were using? | 你能否描述疑犯使用的武器类型 |
[10:33] | Well,the two guys in the back had rifles, | 在后座的2个疑犯手持自动步枪 |
[10:36] | maybe AK’s. | 可能是AK |
[10:38] | The other two had handguns. | 另外2个持手枪 |
[10:39] | I’m not sure what type. | 型号我不肯定 |
[10:43] | We’re flying over Third Street where just this morning, | 我们正在第3大道上空 今早警匪枪战的现场 |
[10:45] | police were involved in a deadly shootout. | 有警官中枪死亡 |
[10:55] | Looks like a porcupine. | 百孔千疮 |
[10:56] | There’s not enough room between rods for a human being to fit. | 有些地方连标杆都插不下了 |
[10:59] | No,Bell and Adams must have really been swerving and weaving. | Bell和Adams当时一定作Z形行驶 以避开前面的子弹 |
[11:07] | 78 bullet holes. | 78个弹孔 |
[11:10] | And Bell wasn’t hit until he was outside the car. | Bell下车的时候才中枪倒地 |
[11:12] | I heard Bell was a rookie,barely off training. | 听说Bell是新手,刚结束训练 |
[11:17] | It was just his time,I guess,huh? | 时也命也,对吗 |
[11:22] | Suspect will be getting a ride with the coroner. | 疑犯的尸体准备运走了 |
[11:24] | A little street justice. | 一点街头正义 |
[11:25] | Civilians okay? | 市民没受伤吧 |
[11:26] | Some old lady’s going to need stitches. | 有个老妇可能要缝针 |
[11:28] | The kid on the bike’s critical in surgery. | 一个骑单车的孩子要做手术 |
[11:32] | You guys okay here? | 你们这里怎样 |
[11:33] | I’ll call and have the suspect’s vehicle towed to CSI. | 我去把疑犯的车拖回实验室 |
[11:36] | I’m going to start digging bullets out of people’s houses. | 我去两边的房子搜集弹壳 |
[11:41] | I was just reloading and continuing firing. | 当时我只是装子弹继续开枪 |
[11:44] | I don’t know what hit him. | 我不知道什么击中了他 |
[11:46] | (gunshots ) | |
[11:51] | Bullets were flying. | 子弹满天飞 |
[11:53] | There were multiple rounds. | 声音很吵杂 |
[11:54] | It was chaos. | 环境很混乱 |
[11:55] | At what point did Carolyn Davis go in foot pursuit after the two suspects? | Carolyn Davis何时开始 步行追捕2个疑犯? |
[12:01] | After the driver went down,the other suspect, | 司机倒下后,另一个疑犯 |
[12:04] | I guess he felt it was getting too hot back there. | 头从后面冒了出来 |
[12:09] | And they were shooting the entire time? | 他们一直在不停开枪? |
[12:11] | Oh,yeah. I mean,it was like, | 是的,就像是 |
[12:14] | you know,those movie guns; | 你知道,电影的枪战 |
[12:16] | they never run out of bullets. | 子弹永远不会用完 |
[12:18] | I don’t go to the movies. | 我不看电影 |
[12:20] | Oh. | 喔 |
[12:23] | What happened next? | 之后怎样 |
[12:27] | The next thing I remember… | 之后我记得 |
[12:33] | the next thing I remember | 我记得 |
[12:35] | is Bell. | |
[12:42] | Bell went down. | Bell中枪了 |
[12:43] | (gunshot ) | |
[12:55] | He was… | 他… |
[12:57] | he was just a kid. | 他还只是一个孩子 |
[13:05] | Todo lo que vi fue la policia disparando! | (西班牙语) |
[13:07] | Yo ohi que uno de ellos ya se habia calmado cuando le metieron un balazo! | (西班牙语) |
[13:11] | Are they saying what I think they’re saying? | 他们说的是我理解那个意思吗 |
[13:13] | “Policia hirieron esos muchachos en la espalda”? | (西班牙语) |
[13:17] | Yeah. They claim they saw the cops shoot the suspects in the back. | 他们声称看到警官在疑犯背后开枪 |
[13:21] | Hey,not to mention there’s an innocent kid in the hospital. | 医院里还有一个无辜的孩子 |
[13:23] | See? Another one they killed! | 看到吗? 他们杀的无辜的人! |
[13:25] | Where’s his gun! | 他的枪在哪里! |
[13:26] | Hey,let us do our job here,okay? | 让我们做好本分好吗 |
[13:28] | Mi hija vio a sus policias disparle a un nino en la espalda. | (西班牙语) |
[13:31] | Senora,donde esta su hija,huh? | (西班牙语) |
[13:34] | Queremos hablar con ella. | (西班牙语) |
[13:36] | La policia se la llevo. | (西班牙语) |
[13:38] | Usted vio algo de lo que paso? | (西班牙语) |
[13:41] | No? | 没有? |
[13:43] | Nobody saw anything. | 没人看到过程 |
[13:45] | I don’t think this is police issue. | 这应该不是警方装备 |
[13:47] | Look,these folks were suspicious of the cops long before this happened. | 这里的人们对警方的 不信任由来已久 |
[13:50] | Now this is now your circle stories get started. | 这是整个事件的起因 |
[13:52] | The story keeps changing till you don’t know | 事情总是不停变化 你不知道真相是什么 |
[13:55] | what the truth is or whose story it was to begin with. | 谁引发了整个事件 |
[13:59] | So,uh,so the suspects saw that we were kind of distracted helping Bell, | 疑犯看见Bell中枪倒地 |
[14:07] | and they took the opportunity. | 抓住这个时机 |
[14:09] | I went on foot pursuit,you know. | 我步行追赶 |
[14:11] | They,uh… I can’t run as fast as I used to, | 你知道,我已经不像以前跑那么快了 |
[14:14] | I mean,so I lost them. | 所以我跟丢了人 |
[14:17] | But that’s when I heard the two shots. | 这时我听到枪声 |
[14:21] | No,I heard shots coming from… | 听到枪声从… |
[14:26] | the east. | 东面传来 |
[14:28] | How many? | 几枪 |
[14:30] | Three. | 3枪 |
[14:35] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[14:39] | Four. | 4枪 |
[14:41] | And they sound a lot louder than a nine-millimeter. | 枪声比9mm的枪响一点 |
[14:49] | The suspect had a gun in his hand. | 疑犯手上有枪? |
[14:51] | Oh,yeah,definitely. | 当然 |
[14:52] | I kicked it away when I cuffed him. | 我铐起他的时候踢开的 |
[14:55] | Did you fire any shots in the alley? | 在巷子里你开枪了吗 |
[14:57] | I didn’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[14:58] | Captain,hand over your firearm to CSI Willows. | 请把你的手枪交给CSI人员 |
[15:06] | Any magazines? | 有弹夹吗 |
[15:07] | Uh… | 呃… |
[15:14] | I must have used them.. | 我想我用光了 |
[15:23] | Captain Brass’s service pistol was received with | 探长Brass的枪用光了所有弹夹 |
[15:27] | an empty magazine and | 枪膛里还有 |
[15:30] | one live round in the chamber. | 1颗子弹剩下 |
[15:32] | Well… | 那么… |
[15:33] | It’d be smart to have ammo | 下次你没子弹了 |
[15:35] | before you go running into a gunfight. | 我劝你不要去追赶持枪疑犯 |
[15:44] | I didn’t find any cartridge casings in this alley | 我在这里没找到疑犯的弹壳 |
[15:47] | from the dead guy’s gun. | |
[15:49] | Just these three nine-millimeters from our cop. | 只有3发警官的9mm子弹 |
[15:54] | So he must have been out of ammo. | 可能疑犯没子弹了 |
[15:56] | Yeah,but he had to know that he’d get shot holding a gun | 但他应该知道拿着枪 会让自己成为靶子 |
[15:58] | whether it was loaded or not. | 无论里面有没有子弹 |
[15:59] | Why didn’t he just toss it? | 为什么他不把枪扔掉 |
[16:01] | Maybe he didn’t know he was out. | 也许他不知道没子弹了 |
[16:02] | Heat of the battle. | 当时只顾着逃命 |
[16:03] | I mean,we’re not talking rocket scientists. | 他们可不像你们一样细心 |
[16:06] | That doesn’t make him suicidal,though,does it? | 这难道不是找死吗? 对他而言 |
[16:21] | Officer Adams,I’m sorry for your loss. | Adams警官,很抱歉你失去了搭档 |
[16:24] | If you’d like a few minutes to say good-bye… | 如果你需要几分钟来告别… |
[16:51] | Okay,partner… | 搭档 |
[16:56] | I guess I was pretty rough on you. | 我想我对你很严厉 |
[17:00] | Maybe not rough enough. | 也许应该再严厉一点 |
[17:05] | You’re the best rookie I ever trained. | 你是我合作过最好的新人 |
[17:10] | I have to leave you now. | 我们要分别了 |
[17:14] | I’ll,uh,I’ll talk to Tracy. | 我…我会告诉Tracy |
[17:17] | Try to make her understand. | 让她明白这一切 |
[17:21] | Drop in on the kids. | 照顾好孩子 |
[17:28] | You were a good cop. | 你是一个好警察 |
[17:36] | eraldo Zamesca. | |
[17:37] | High school football star. | 高中足球明星 |
[17:38] | Full scholarship to USC. | 拿全额奖学金 |
[17:40] | Got a bullet lodged in his spine Condition’s critical. | 脊椎中了一枪,情况危殆 |
[17:42] | Can we get the bullet? | 可以把子弹拿出来吗 |
[17:44] | Not unless his condition improves or he dies. | 除非情况有改善,或者他死了 |
[17:47] | SWAT guys going house-to-house breaking down doors. | 特警队正逐家逐户搜查 |
[17:50] | They’re the ones who found him. | 是他们发现这孩子的 |
[17:52] | They were going to blame us for this,too. | 媒体正以此为借口谴责我们 |
[17:53] | CSI’s processed the scene? | CSI看过现场吗? |
[17:55] | Not much to process. | 没找到太多有用的东西 |
[17:56] | Some blood stains off the ground Nine-millimeter cartridge case. | 血迹处处,还有9mm的弹壳 |
[18:01] | Cops are shooting nines. | 警员标配的手枪 |
[18:04] | Guilty until proven innocent. | 我们现在情况不妙 |
[18:07] | This is my wife,Geraldo’s mother. | 这是我的太太,Geraldo的母亲 |
[18:09] | We want nothing but the best for our son. | 我们要儿子接受最好的治疗 |
[18:10] | That means we will decide if you go in | 你能否取出子弹,只有我们可以决定 |
[18:12] | and get the bullet,not the police. | 警察不能插手 |
[18:14] | You got that? | 听到吗 |
[18:19] | Kid’s family? | 孩子的家人? |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:22] | Danilo Zamesca,a local business man that lives in the ‘hood,but dines uptown. | 一个本地商人 |
[18:30] | (camera shutter clicking ) | |
[18:31] | Perro porque la policia le disparo aqui nuestra casa? | (西班牙语) |
[18:34] | Nosotros no hicimos nada. | (西班牙语) |
[18:36] | Porque la policia nos disparo? | (西班牙语) |
[18:39] | I-I’m sorry.I don’t speak Spanish. | 很抱歉,我不说西班牙语 |
[18:41] | Que… no entiende,que… | (西班牙语) |
[18:43] | Nos hubiera matado. | (西班牙语) |
[18:44] | Die algo para que ella entienda. | (西班牙语) |
[18:47] | She wants to know why our house got shot at. | 她想知道为什么房子会被射击 |
[18:54] | I don’t have the answer to that. | 我不能回答这个 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:56] | Es que usted no me puede decir nada? | (西班牙语) |
[18:59] | No vio lo que hicieron? | (西班牙语) |
[19:00] | Que si fueran mis hijos? | (西班牙语) |
[19:02] | Que voy hacer sin mis hijos? | (西班牙语) |
[19:04] | (sobbing ) | |
[19:27] | So,what do you think that is? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[19:30] | Well,it’s not blood,it’s not rust. | 不是血迹,也不是铁锈 |
[19:32] | Where did Grissom find that? | Grissom哪里找到的 |
[19:34] | In an alley off Third. | 第3大道的后巷 |
[19:36] | ‘Cause see,those scrapes and gauges look like road rash. | 这些刮痕和间距像是 |
[19:41] | Like when you toss a gun out of a moving car. | 在车行驶的时候把枪扔出去 |
[19:47] | You’d be the one to know about rashes. | 你的话很有见地 |
[20:20] | That’s my brother,man! | 那是我的兄弟 |
[20:21] | What’d he do?! | 他做了什么?! |
[20:22] | My baby! My baby! | 孩子,我的孩子! |
[20:23] | You killed my son! | 你们杀了我的孩子 |
[20:24] | My baby! | 孩子 |
[20:28] | You cops murdered my son! | 你们这些警察杀了我的孩子 |
[20:31] | Miss, | 太太 |
[20:33] | You murdered my son! | 你们杀了我的孩子 |
[20:33] | calm down,okay? | 冷静点好吗 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉你失去了孩子 |
[20:36] | I’m with the crime lab. | 我是犯罪鉴证小组的 |
[20:37] | Talk to one of the detectives. Miss… | 你可以找那边的警员帮忙 |
[20:40] | I don’t need to! | 我不需要 |
[20:40] | Look,police brutality! | 看看,残暴的警察! |
[20:42] | He’s hitting me! | 他动手打我 |
[20:42] | Can I get some backup here,please? | 我们需要支援 |
[20:51] | Now you want my other son,huh? | 现在你要夺走我另一个孩子 |
[20:54] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你要的? |
[20:55] | I just want to do my job here. | 我只是想做好自己的工作 |
[20:56] | What,lie for the police department? | 替警方撒谎就是你的工作吗 |
[20:59] | Can we lock this place up and move that crime tape down another block? | 我们可否封锁这里 把范围往下移一个街口 |
[21:03] | Officer Mitchell,come into the west alley. | Mitchell警官,请到西边来 |
[21:05] | Bring two uniforms with you. | 带2个制服警员一起 |
[21:07] | These people think if they catch us doing something wrong, | 这些人总想抓到我们的错处 |
[21:09] | they sue and win the lottery. | 通过诉讼获得赔偿 |
[21:11] | Yeah. We don’t do anything wrong, | 只要我们没做错 |
[21:12] | we got nothing to worry about. | 就不用担心他们的非难 |
[21:18] | My son should be in school today. | 我的儿子今天应该在学校 |
[21:20] | He should be playing football. | 享受足球的乐趣 |
[21:23] | Instead,he’s lying in a hospital bed. | 而不是躺在医院 |
[21:26] | Why? | 为何 |
[21:28] | Because the cops decided to shoot first and ask questions later. | 因为警方在开枪之前没有发问 |
[21:32] | Anybody remember the last time the police had a running gun battle down the Strip? | 大家是否记得上一次 警匪追逐枪战在哪里? |
[21:36] | No? That’s ’cause it’s never happened. | 不记得?因为从未发生 |
[21:39] | Summerlin? Never. | Summerlin?没有 |
[21:42] | Seven Hills? | |
[21:43] | No way. | 不可能 |
[21:45] | But down here,hey.. | 但在这里 |
[21:47] | (sobbing ) | |
[21:48] | My son,Geraldo,was a good boy. | 我的儿子,Geraldo 是个好孩子 |
[21:53] | He was a great football player. | 一个出色的足球运动员 |
[21:56] | Fearless out there. | 勇敢无畏 |
[21:59] | He had a chance to do something with his life. | 他本可以有所成就 |
[22:02] | To be better than his father. | 青出于蓝,远胜其父 |
[22:06] | And now… | 现在 |
[22:08] | I may outlive my son. | 他可能先我而去 |
[22:12] | Because the police shot him before he could tell them who he was. | 因为警方在他有机会 表明身份前就开枪 |
[22:19] | Before he could tell them he was an honor student. | 在他说出自己是 一个学生以前就开枪 |
[22:23] | I want to invite everybody here who cares about | 我希望每一个关心此事的人们 |
[22:26] | what happens in the community to come to Queen of Angels tonight,6:00 p.m., | 今晚6点,一同来到皇后广场 |
[22:32] | to pray for Geraldo’s life. | 为我儿的性命祈祷 |
[22:35] | And I want to say out loud,right now, | 现在我要公开声讨Burdick治安官 |
[22:38] | to Sheriff Burdick,this will not stand. | 这事还没有完 |
[22:42] | You,sir,will be held to answer. | 你,长官,我要跟你对质 |
[22:48] | I mean it. | 我保证 |
[22:50] | I’m not going away. | 我不会逃避 |
[22:52] | A police spokesman confirms that department officials | 警方发言人证实警方 |
[22:54] | are looking into all allegations of brutality and misconduct. | 正内部调查有否违规行为 |
[22:58] | Sheriff Burdick could not be reached for comment. | 治安官Burdick没有发表回应 |
[23:00] | Here is what we know so far… | 这是目前我们了解到的 |
[23:02] | Nobody gives a crap about a dead officer. | 没人会关心一个殉职的警员 |
[23:04] | I don’t see them lighting candles for Bell. | 也不会有人为Bell点蜡烛守夜 |
[23:07] | …this morning with a car chase. | 今早一场警匪枪战 |
[23:09] | The pursuit ended in a shootout at Jefferson and 3rd Street | 在谢佛逊和第3大道交界处 |
[23:12] | between a heavily armed suspects and police. | 拥有重武器的匪徒与警方交火 |
[23:15] | Detective Curtis’service pistol was received | Curtis警官的手枪 |
[23:18] | with one magazine containing three live rounds | 弹夹中有3颗子弹 |
[23:19] | and one live round in the chamber. | 枪膛中有1颗 |
[23:23] | During the gun battle, | 枪战过程中 |
[23:24] | were you aware of the other officers positions relative to you? | 你是否知道其他警员与你的相对位置? |
[23:29] | They were in front of me and… and to my right. | 他们在我前面,右方 |
[23:32] | No,my left. | 不,我的左边 |
[23:34] | Did you continue to be aware of their positions | 在疑犯逃走之后 |
[23:36] | after the suspect took off running? | 你是否仍然清楚他们的位置? |
[23:40] | (gunfire ) | |
[23:54] | Uh… | 呃… |
[23:56] | Bell was in front of me… | Bell在我前面 |
[23:59] | but he was down behind his car. | 倒在地上 |
[24:01] | Do you remember Officer Bell being shot? | 你记得Bell警员中枪的情景吗 |
[24:22] | Um… | 呃… |
[24:26] | S-Sorry,what was the question? | 抱歉,你问什么? |
[24:28] | I asked if you remember Officer Bell being shot. | 我问你记得Bell警员中枪的情景吗 |
[24:34] | Do you need a moment here? | 你需要休息一下吗 |
[24:35] | No,no,that’s all right. | 不,我想没关系 |
[24:37] | She’s going to do just fine. | 她做得很好 |
[24:39] | Uh… | 呃… |
[24:44] | Make sure you check Bell’s vest. | 你可以检查一下Bell的防弹背心 |
[24:47] | I think he took one in the chest. | 我想他胸口中枪了 |
[24:51] | Detective Ortega,Catherine, | Ortega探员,Catherine |
[24:53] | can you step out for a moment? | 能否出来一下 |
[25:00] | We’re not done. | 我们还没完 |
[25:08] | So how are we doing on the suspect that got away? | 那个逃走的疑犯有什么消息 |
[25:10] | Jose Fausto. | |
[25:11] | Identified through prints in the car. | 在车上找到他的指纹 |
[25:12] | He’s got a long rap sheet. | 案底很厚 |
[25:14] | Dogs lost his scent. | 猎犬失去了气味 |
[25:16] | SWAT guys checked the building– nothing. | 特警队查过周围的建筑,没发现 |
[25:17] | Gang unit’s beating the bushes. | 反黑组正彻底搜查 |
[25:19] | Word on the street is we shot two unarmed men | 街坊传闻我们射杀了2个徒手的市民 |
[25:22] | and a high school kid. | 和一个高中生 |
[25:23] | We got I.D.’s of all three dead suspects. | 3个死的疑犯都查到身份了 |
[25:25] | Multiple felonies,drugs,immigration violations. | 多项重罪,贩毒,偷渡,袭击他人 |
[25:27] | They’re all members of the 18th Street Chucos. | 都是18街Chucos的成员 |
[25:30] | Also driving a stolen car shooting automatic weapons at a police car. | 开着偷来的车 手持重武器向警车开枪 |
[25:33] | These guys aren’t exactly altar boys. | 这些家伙不是善男信女 |
[25:35] | West alley,I got eye-witnesses saw po-po plant the gun. | 在西街,有目击证人 看到警员设计了现场 |
[25:39] | East alley,I got an old lady who swears | 东街,有个老妇发誓 |
[25:41] | she saw Ricardo Estevez with his hands raised before he was killed. | 她看到Ricardo Estevez 举手示意后警员仍然开枪 |
[25:44] | These witnesses credible? | 这些目击证人可信吗 |
[25:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:47] | Listen, | 听着 |
[25:48] | if the suspects don’t have guns in their hands, | 如果疑犯没有手持武器 |
[25:50] | we can’t shoot them. | 我们不能开枪 |
[25:51] | Well,let’s not get ahead of the evidence. | 我们不能跑到证据前面 |
[25:53] | Okay,one more thing. | 还有 |
[25:55] | The family of Leandro Chavez is suing the department for wrongful death. | Leandro Chavez的家人 正在设法起诉警方误杀 |
[25:58] | Claims we delayed treatment. | 指责我们救援不力 |
[26:15] | Medium caliber bullet–transected the femoral artery. | 中等口径的子弹 切断了大腿的动脉 |
[26:18] | Major artery. Fatal wound. | 大动脉,这是致命伤 |
[26:20] | (gunshot ) | |
[26:24] | Take a look. What’s missing? | 看看,还有什么 |
[26:30] | All of the organs seem to be in the right place. | 其他器官没有受到太大伤害 |
[26:32] | Look closer. | 仔细点 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:36] | Kidneys are… | 肾有点… |
[26:38] | a bit pale. | 苍白 |
[26:40] | Liver is light tan. | 肝脏呈浅褐色 |
[26:41] | Right. | 对 |
[26:43] | Not a lot of blood. | 血液不多 |
[26:45] | Dead at the scene. | 死于现场 |
[26:48] | He bled out. | 流血致死 |
[26:48] | Bingo. | 对 |
[26:49] | The wound was not immediately fatal. | 这个伤口不会立刻致命 |
[26:52] | It took a while. | 需要一点时间 |
[26:53] | This is going to look bad. | 这可不是好事情 (证明警方没有及时救治疑犯) |
[26:55] | David,it is what it is. | 但事实就是如此 |
[27:05] | Why did you leave a downed officer? | 你为何离开受伤的警员? |
[27:10] | Sergeant Adams told me he had the situation under control. | Adams警官说他可以应付现场情况 |
[27:15] | So I went to back up Officer Davis, | 所以我尾随Davis警官 |
[27:17] | who ran off in…this direction. | 他向这个方向追去 |
[27:22] | I caught up with him here. | 我在这里赶上他 |
[27:25] | (click ) | |
[27:27] | Davis’ slide was locked back. | Davis的枪锁定了 |
[27:29] | He was out of ammo. | 他没有子弹 |
[27:30] | So the suspect had a gun pointed at Officer Davis. | 疑犯的枪正对着Davis警官 |
[27:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:45] | That was why I fired. | 所以我才开枪 |
[27:52] | 100% sure? | 百分百肯定? |
[27:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:58] | What did you do next? | 然后你怎样做 |
[28:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:02] | Put it down. | 放下它 |
[28:03] | Yeah,sorry. I was just trying to secure his gun. | 抱歉,我只是想把枪拿开 |
[28:05] | Okay,he’s not going to be using it anymore. | 放心,他不会再有机会开枪了 |
[28:07] | Officer Davis was acting on survival instinct,not training. | Davis警官的反应是求生的本能 而不是训练的技巧 |
[28:14] | It was understandable under the circumstances. | 我认为在当时的情形下 这是可以理解的 |
[28:18] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[28:44] | Want a ride? | 我送你一程? |
[28:47] | No,I’m just going to go home. | 不了,我自己回家 |
[28:50] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:59] | (sliding click ) | |
[29:57] | Okay,the first communication I received | 第一个无线电 |
[29:59] | from Three-David-34 was at 05:43:37. | 来自3D34是05:43:37 |
[30:05] | This is Three-David-34 requesting immediate backup. | 这是3D34,要求增援 |
[30:08] | New suspect vehicle Adam-Robert-Charlie-208,Nevada, | 新的疑犯车辆为ARC-208 |
[30:13] | white Chevy Caprice,four suspects. | 白色的Chevy Caprice,4个疑犯 |
[30:15] | Suspects are armed. | 全部有武装 |
[30:17] | Copy,Three-David-34. | 收到,3D34 |
[30:18] | What did Bell mean by “new suspect vehicle”? | Bell说的”新疑犯车辆”什么意思 |
[30:22] | Can you take it back to the last communication before that call? | 听听上一个无线电通讯 |
[30:27] | Control,this is Three-David-34. | 总台,这里是3D34 |
[30:29] | We’ll be 487,12000 block of Roosevelt | 我们在487街口,罗斯福道12000号 |
[30:32] | on David-Nora-Charlie-130, | 盘查一辆DNC-130 |
[30:35] | Buick Regal. | 别克皇冠 |
[30:38] | A 487 is a traffic stop. | 487是一个交通岗 |
[30:41] | You were pulling over a Buick? | 你们在追一辆别克? |
[30:42] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[30:43] | Why’d you leave the Buick and start following the Caprice? | 为什么你们扔下别克 开始追赶那辆Caprice? |
[30:45] | Didn’t leave the Buick. | 我们没有扔下别克 |
[30:46] | The Caprice cut in. | Caprice冲到我们中间 |
[30:49] | (siren wailing ) | |
[30:52] | Why’d he do that? | 为什么会这样 |
[30:53] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:54] | The next thing I know,we were taking fire. | 我只知道很快,我们就在交火了 |
[30:56] | Forgot all about the Buick. | 别克的事抛诸脑后 |
[30:58] | Did you see where it went? | 有看到别克开向哪里吗 |
[31:01] | I was kind of busy. | 我顾不上这事 |
[31:10] | Hey,you done yet? | 干完了吗 |
[31:13] | Grissom,am I on overtime? | Grissom,我现在算加班吗 |
[31:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:19] | Did everyone else go home? | 其他人回家了吗 |
[31:20] | No. | 没有 |
[31:22] | Good to know. | 那还好 |
[31:23] | Well,I finished about ten blocks so far. | 我完成了10条街道 |
[31:26] | That’s 98 cartridge cases. | 有98个弹壳 |
[31:30] | Let’s see– double L,A to Z’s 26, | 看看,双L,A到Z是26 |
[31:33] | That’s 38 bullet impacts. | 发现有38处弹痕 |
[31:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:36] | Pursuit started ten blocks farther down. | 追击在10个街口以外 |
[31:38] | You’re halfway done. | 你已经完成一半了 |
[31:39] | I’ve got like three or four hours more work left. | 那还需要3-4个小时 |
[31:43] | Can I have some help? | 可以找人帮忙吗 |
[31:44] | Everybody’s busy. | 大家都很忙 |
[31:46] | I think you missed one. | 我想你漏了一个 |
[31:55] | (phone ringing ) | |
[31:59] | Grissom. | |
[31:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:00] | I just interviewed Sergeant Adams. | 我刚问讯完Adams警官 |
[32:02] | He and Bell were making a routine traffic stop | 他和Bell当时正在查车 |
[32:04] | when the Caprice cut in. | 一辆Caprice插了进来 |
[32:06] | The initial vehicle was a… | 开头那辆车是 |
[32:07] | A Buick? | 一辆别克? |
[32:09] | I hate it when you do that. | 我讨厌你未卜先知 |
[32:12] | Lucky guess. | 只是猜到的 |
[32:13] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头找你 |
[32:16] | How’d you know that hubcap was connected to the case? | 你怎么知道这个车轮罩跟案子有关? |
[32:19] | I’m a trained observer,Greg. | 我是个训练有素的鉴证人员 |
[32:20] | No,really. | 真的吗 |
[32:23] | How long do you think a perfectly good hubcap like this | 你想一个完好的车轮罩 |
[32:25] | would sit around out here? | 发生什么事才会掉在路边? |
[32:28] | There’s a freeway on-ramp about two blocks away. | 2个街口开外有高速公路的入口 |
[32:30] | Check and see if there’s any traffic cams between here and there. | 查查那边到这附近所有的交通录像 |
[32:32] | You know,you scare me sometimes. | 你有时真的会把我吓到 |
[32:35] | It’s kind of freaky. | 你真难捉摸 |
[32:37] | You ever bet on the ponies? | 你有赌马吗 |
[32:39] | I prefer poker. | 我喜欢扑克 |
[32:40] | Horses are hard to control. | 马太难掌握 |
[32:44] | Make sure you document these skid marks. | 还有记得把这些刹车痕迹记下来 |
[32:48] | He said “skid marks.” | 他说”刹车痕迹” |
[32:50] | (gunshot ) | |
[32:54] | Oh-ho-ho! Yeah! | 喔,呵呵 |
[32:56] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 正像我想的一样 |
[32:58] | I got over firing AK’s a long time ago. | 以前我就试过AK了 |
[33:06] | Hey… Mustache Boy,come over here | 嘿,小胡子,过来 |
[33:08] | and check this out. | 看看这个 |
[33:13] | Get a load of that. | 多了点东西 |
[33:18] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[33:20] | What are the chances of that happening? | 多大的几率会发生 |
[33:21] | Like one in a million. | 百万分之一吧 |
[33:27] | The bullet jammed this cylinder. | 子弹刚好塞住了转筒 |
[33:29] | You know,I couldn’t clear this gun at the scene. | 在现场我没有认真检查 |
[33:31] | I should’ve noticed these bullet fragments. | 我应该看到这个子弹碎片的 |
[33:33] | I guess I got distracted. | 我想我当时有点心烦 |
[33:35] | Well,the bullet had to come from Officer Davis’s pistol… | 这是Davis警官的枪射出的子弹 |
[33:40] | but if you’re the suspect, | 如果你是疑犯 |
[33:42] | don’t you know your gun’s getting hit? | 难道不会发觉枪被打中了? |
[33:43] | I think it would have felt like a normal recoil. | 我想感觉很像开枪的后座力 |
[33:47] | Besides,it was like the Wild West out there. | 而且当时兵荒马乱 |
[33:50] | You don’t have to tellme; | 你不需要提醒我 |
[33:51] | I know it was crazy out there. | 我完全可以想象 |
[33:52] | You know,I pulled 78 bullets out of one car. | 你知道,我在一辆车里找到78个弹孔 |
[33:56] | Davis just got lucky. | Davis只是运气好 |
[33:59] | This suspect had one live round left. | 这个疑犯还有一轮子弹 |
[34:02] | It saved Davis’s life. | 这救了Davis的命 |
[34:04] | Well,there you go. | 如你所说的 |
[34:05] | Proves he was pointing the gun at the officer. | 证实了疑犯正拿枪对着警官 |
[34:07] | See you in court; | 法庭见吧 |
[34:08] | stroke one up for the good guys. | 好人赢了一局 |
[34:10] | We still have to place it in Rosario’s hand. | 我们还要证明枪在Rosario的手上 |
[34:15] | (woman sniffles ) | |
[34:20] | This is,uh,Gil Grissom from the Crime Lab. | 这是,Gil Grissom 犯罪鉴证室的 |
[34:22] | This is Officer Bell’s wife. | 这是Bell警官的妻子 |
[34:24] | Mrs. Bell,I’m so sorry about the loss of your husband– | Bell太太,很抱歉你失去了丈夫 |
[34:27] | he was a fine man. | 他是一个好人 |
[34:28] | (sobs ) | |
[34:31] | Why are they crying? | 他们在哭什么 |
[34:34] | Um,why don’t I drive you home. | 我开车送你回去吧 |
[34:36] | They’re crying for the man that killed my husband. | 他们为那个杀死我丈夫的凶手哭泣 |
[34:38] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[34:40] | You heard me. | 你听到的 |
[34:41] | If you did a better job of raising your son, | 如果你有好好养育你的孩子 |
[34:42] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会在这里 |
[34:43] | Don’t you tell me how to raise my children! | 不用你告诉我怎样养大我的孩子 |
[34:45] | You should be ashamed! | 你应该感到羞愧 |
[34:46] | (man shouting in Spanish ) | |
[34:48] | How dare you! | 你这婊子 |
[34:59] | (gunshot ) | |
[35:32] | You run the gauntlet? | 你做过交叉射击测试? |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:36] | Ferro-tracing his hands? | 你要检查他的手? |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:39] | I’m trying to prove Rosario here held the gun. | 我要证明当时Rosario有持枪 |
[35:42] | Good old pyridyldiphenyl triazine. | 用苯基苯三嗪 |
[35:44] | I’m hoping this stuff reacts to the traces of iron | 希望这东西可以反映出痕迹 |
[35:47] | that may have been left on his skin. | 在他手掌上残留的铁质 |
[35:49] | It’ll further refute any argument that the gun was a plant. | 这就可以反驳警员设计现场的指控 |
[35:58] | That could be the back strap of a gun. | 这应该是枪后座的皮带 |
[36:00] | Yeah. That would do it. | 是的,有点帮助 |
[36:10] | Detective,do you have a moment? | 探长,你有时间吗 |
[36:12] | Uh,yeah,I’m kind of busy– what is it? | 很忙,怎么了 |
[36:14] | I picked up a junkie for possession, | 我拘留了一个瘾君子 |
[36:15] | outside a fleabag motel off Fremont. | 在弗里蒙特的一所酒店外 |
[36:18] | And what? | 然后? |
[36:19] | And… last night,he spotted your shooter. | 昨晚,他认出了那个逃犯 |
[36:26] | Let’s talk to him. | 我们去问一下 |
[36:32] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人? |
[36:34] | What if I do? | 是又怎样 |
[36:37] | What’ll it get me? | 有什么好处 |
[36:38] | He’s a cop killer. | 这人杀了警官 |
[36:39] | Gets you nothing. | 对你没有一点好处 |
[36:40] | Hey,no need to get hostile. | 嘿,用不着这么杀气腾腾 |
[36:42] | Hey,man,you don’t know what hostile is. | 你根本不知道什么叫杀气 |
[36:47] | Will it at least get me a ride home? | 至少送我回家可以吧 |
[36:49] | Come on… | 少废话… |
[36:50] | Okay,okay. | 好的,好的 |
[36:52] | I-I do a lot of business at the Lucky Seven Motel. | 我在幸运七号酒店做生意 |
[36:56] | And that guy checked in last night. | 这个人昨晚住了进来 |
[36:57] | He scored a little something to help get him some sleep. | 他要了点东西帮助睡眠 |
[37:02] | But he didn’t pay. | 没有付钱 |
[37:04] | He just flashed his piece. | 他用枪指着我 |
[37:06] | Nine-millimeter? | 9mm的枪? |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:09] | He wanted a… a girl,and I gave him a number. | 他要一个女孩,我给他号码 |
[37:15] | That dude’s bad news. | 那家伙是个混球 |
[37:18] | I want to give him to you. | 我希望你捉到他 |
[37:23] | Glad you’re here. | 高兴你来了 |
[37:24] | I’d like to get this one off my table. | 我刚想把他收起来 |
[37:27] | Found a rather large contusion on the left chest just below the nipple. | 在左边胸口下发现大面积擦伤 |
[37:31] | Well,that location is consistent with the bullet | 这个位置是中枪的地方 |
[37:33] | Catherine found embedded in his vest. | Catherine在防弹背心找到了弹头 |
[37:35] | It’s like getting kicked by a mule. | 就像被驴子踢了一脚 |
[37:37] | You’ll want to see this. | 你会对这个感兴趣 |
[37:39] | Through-and-through. | 穿过这边到这边 |
[37:41] | Entrance wound just below his left ear, | 左边耳朵下是入口 |
[37:44] | exited below and to the front of his right ear, | 就在右耳下穿出 |
[37:46] | severing the right common carotid. | 重创了右边的颈动脉 |
[37:48] | (gunshot ) | |
[37:50] | (gasps,grunts ) | |
[37:52] | That’s your C.O.D. | 这才是死因 |
[37:54] | Fortunately,he never felt a thing. | 幸运的是他不会感觉多少痛苦 |
[38:00] | Left to right,back to front. | 左边到右边,后面到前面 |
[38:03] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:04] | Only cops were shooting in that direction. | 只有警员是在这个方向开枪的 |
[38:07] | Are you saying Bell was hit by friendly fire? | 你意思是Bell死于自己人的枪下? |
[38:09] | Maybe not so friendly. | 也许不是自己人 |
[38:31] | Who’s in the room? | 谁在里面 |
[38:32] | Some john,I don’t know. | 某个变态家伙,不知道 |
[38:33] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[38:35] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[38:35] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:37] | I couldn’t wait to get out of there. | 我就不想在里面多呆 |
[38:38] | He was acting real nervous. | 他看上去神经兮兮的 |
[38:41] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[38:42] | I took care of him; | 我们完事以后 |
[38:43] | he’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[38:44] | So you’re not gonna bustme,right? | 你不会对付我的对不 |
[38:47] | Take her out of here. | 带她离开这里 |
[38:50] | (officers shouting ) | |
[38:53] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察,双手放在头上 |
[38:54] | Do it now! | 马上 |
[38:55] | Get on the floor! | 跪下来 |
[38:57] | Down! | 跪下 |
[39:05] | That’s our guy. | 是我们要找的人 |
[39:14] | He’s carrying a nine. | 他带着一把9mm |
[39:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
[39:21] | We’ll run this gun against the cartridge case | 我们要把枪带回去 |
[39:23] | from the poor kid on the bike. | 跟现场找到的弹壳对比一下 |
[39:25] | I’m guessing you didn’t save up for that one,huh? | 我想你不会刚好有一部一样的吧 |
[39:30] | (two gunshots ) | |
[39:30] | (yells ) | |
[39:31] | You shoot an innocent kid in the back just to take his bike? | 你射杀一个无辜的孩子 就为了抢走他的单车 |
[39:34] | You piece of crap! | 你这个混蛋 |
[39:35] | Get up! | 起来 |
[39:36] | Hey,you’re gonna wish you kept running. | 你最好祈祷你不在这里服刑 |
[39:39] | They hate cop killers in Vegas, | 这里讨厌杀死警官的凶手 |
[39:40] | you hear me? Huh? | 听到吗 |
[39:42] | Come on,let me get dressed up first,huh? | 起码先让我穿衣服吧 |
[39:44] | We got a jumpsuit just your size,don’t worry. | 我们有很合身的囚衣,放心 |
[39:49] | (indistinct conversations ) | |
[40:01] | (gunshot ) | |
[40:02] | (Fausto yells ) | |
[40:03] | Down! Everybody down! Down! | 趴下,大家趴下 子弹哪来的?! 未完待续 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |