时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 911.What is your emergency? | 这里是急救中心,需要帮忙吗? |
[00:03] | Yes. There’s been an accident. | 是,我这里发生了意外 |
[00:05] | – What kind of accident, sir? – Please, ma’am, I need you to send an ambulance. | – 什么意外,先生? – 求你了,小姐,请帮我叫救护车来 |
[00:07] | – Please, just hurry.Please – Sir, paramedics are en route. | – 快点,求求你们 – 救护人员已经出发了 |
[00:10] | oh my god, please please, you gonna help me | 上帝啊,求你们帮帮我 |
[00:12] | please hurry | 快点 |
[00:13] | – sir,where’s your injury? – What? No, not me, my wife! | – 先生,你伤哪儿了? – 什么?不,不是我,是我太太! |
[00:16] | hurry , she’s in here | 快,她在这儿 |
[00:18] | get out the way, sir | 让一下,先生 |
[00:22] | De-fib. | 心脏起搏器 |
[00:23] | – What does that mean? – Sir, please stand back. | – 情况怎样了? – 先生,请退后 |
[00:34] | no responds | 没有反应 |
[00:42] | There was an emergency call out, the paramedics responded. | 有人打了急救电话,救护人员就赶来了 |
[00:45] | They found Mrs. Lester in the back stairs. | 他们在后楼梯上看到了莱斯特夫人 |
[00:47] | They pronounced at 12:16 a.m. | 午夜12:16,她被宣告死亡 |
[00:53] | And,of course, you walked through the house. | 你们肯定进过屋子了 |
[00:55] | We were responding to a traumatic injury. | 我们本来是在处理一起外伤事故 |
[00:58] | Our priority was to assist the victim. | 救助伤者才是我们的首要任务 |
[01:06] | CSI:LV Season 06 EP 03 | |
[01:12] | That’s Ray Lester,the vic’s husband. | 他是雷・莱斯特,死者的丈夫 |
[01:17] | Was he injured? | 他也受伤了吗? |
[01:19] | No,uh,that’s his wife’s blood. | 没有,那是他太太的血 |
[01:22] | He said he checked to see if she was still alive… | 他说他靠过去,是为了看看他妻子是否还活着 |
[01:25] | …and he held her until the paramedics came. | 他一直抱着她,直到救护人员赶到 |
[01:28] | Wouldn’t you? | 换了你,你就不会吗? |
[01:30] | You never met my ex. | 你又没见过我前妻 |
[01:42] | Tequila will always remind me | of Se駉r Frog’s. 龙舌兰酒总会让我想起西尼尔・弗洛戈(连锁店名) |
[01:45] | – Which one? – Cancun. | – 哪里的? – 在坎昆 |
[01:48] | My honeymoon. | 我的蜜月 |
[01:50] | My dime. | 我的小天地 |
[01:51] | Well,if you ever want to go back, it’s on me. | 如果你想回去的话,我可以帮你 |
[01:53] | Is that a proposal? | 算是提议吗? |
[02:04] | It’s like the Red Sea in here. | 这里都快成红海了 |
[02:07] | The Red Sea’s not red,David. | 红海可不是红色的,戴维 |
[02:08] | No,it’s blue from afar and transparent when held in hand, | 对,远看是蓝蓝的,捞起来看是透明的 |
[02:12] | like any other body of water. | 就跟其它的水一样 |
[02:14] | I was just speaking figuratively. | 我只是打个比方而已嘛 |
[02:16] | I’m assuming those boot prints aren’t yours. | 我想,那些脚印应该不是你的吧? |
[02:19] | Please,I was just waiting for you guys to clear a path. | 拜托,我一直乖乖等着你们清出一条道来 |
[02:22] | Blame the paramedics. | 该怪那些救护人员 |
[02:23] | This girl’s head and spine are perfectly aligned. | 这女人的头颈和脊梁骨对得也太齐了 |
[02:27] | Yeah,when you fall down the stairs, | 对啊,如果从楼梯上摔下来 |
[02:29] | your head tends to go in one direction, your body in another. | 通常头朝一个方向,身体朝另一个方向 |
[02:31] | I’ll take a statement from the husband | 我去问问她丈夫 |
[02:33] | and the paramedics; see if she was moved. | 还有救护人员,看他们有没有动过她 |
[02:34] | You know,twice as many people die each year from falling down stairs | 你知道吗?每年从楼梯上摔下来死掉的人 |
[02:38] | than from accidental gunfire? | 比手枪走火打死的人多一倍 |
[02:39] | You didn’t just get back from one of those coroner’s conferences,did you? | 你不会刚从验尸研讨会上过来吧? |
[02:46] | What are you thinking? | 想什么呢? |
[02:48] | Led Zeppelin. | 齐柏林飞船乐队有一首歌 |
[02:52] | “Stairway To Heaven.” | [通向天堂的楼梯] -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 《 啃我吧 》 |
[03:49] | – Hey,Sanders. – Hey. | – 嘿,桑德斯 – 嘿 |
[03:51] | Back stairs. | 在后楼梯那里 |
[03:52] | And,uh,you might want to hug the wall. | 还有,记得贴着墙根走 |
[03:59] | Whew!Did you ever hear of Odor Eaters? | 哇!你知道[消臭灵]吗?(鞋袜除臭剂) |
[04:05] | Never mind. | 算啦 |
[04:06] | We don’t get another boot allowance till spring. | 直到春天我们才能领到新鞋子 |
[04:08] | Well,I’ll try to get ’em back to you before your next shift,okay? | 好吧,我会争取在你们换新鞋之前把它们还过来 这样可以吗? |
[04:11] | Uh,one more question: | 嗯,还有一个问题 |
[04:13] | Did either of you guys move the body? | 你们有谁动过尸体吗? |
[04:14] | Didn’t have to.She was faceup. | 不需要啊,她当时是仰躺着的 |
[04:16] | I unbuttoned her blouse to apply the leads,but that’s it. | 我把她的扣子解开,把电极放置好 就这样啊 |
[04:18] | We tried not to touch anything. | 我们尽量不碰任何东西 |
[04:20] | Once we saw that blood, we knew you’d be showing up. | 一看到有血,就知道你们肯定会来的 |
[04:24] | Becky Lester. | 贝基・莱斯特 |
[04:25] | Catherine and I got here a half an hour after her husband called 911. | 凯瑟琳和我到的时候 离她丈夫打急救电话大概半个小时 |
[04:31] | Edges of the blood pools were already dry. | 血泊的边缘已经开始干涸 |
[04:33] | The pools themselves were tacky. | 血泊本身也已经粘稠了 |
[04:35] | Which means she’d been down here at least… | 说明你们进来前,她在这儿躺了至少…… |
[04:37] | … an hour or two before you guys even got here. | ……一到两个小时 |
[04:40] | Why did the husband wait so long to call? | 她丈夫干嘛等了那么久才打电话? |
[04:42] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[04:43] | Coroner won’t touch the body till Catherine | 我和凯瑟琳没有处理完之前 |
[04:45] | and I are done processing around it,so, | 验尸官不会动尸体,那么…… |
[04:47] | Sara,would you please go up the front stairs | 萨拉,你能从前面楼梯上去吗? |
[04:49] | and work your way down the back stairs? | 然后从上往下检查一下后楼梯 |
[04:50] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[04:52] | Warrick,could you process the blood evidence | 沃瑞克,你去把血迹标一下 |
[04:53] | from the front door to the back stairwell? | 从前门一直到后楼梯 |
[04:55] | And if you’ll notice,she doesn’t have any blood on her feet. | 注意到没有,她脚上没有血 |
[04:58] | So I can assume those bloody footprints aren’t hers. | 那么可以确定,那些血脚印不是她的 |
[05:01] | Nick,Brass is in the study with the husband and he’s waiting for you. | 尼克,布拉斯和死者的丈夫在书房里 正等你过去 |
[06:21] | Hey,Grissom, | 嘿,葛瑞森 |
[06:23] | spatter on the wall doesn’t exceed 18 inches. | 墙上溅到的血迹,范围直径不满18英寸 |
[06:27] | Well,that’s consistent with the fall. | 倒是符合摔落的情况 |
[06:37] | Guys,if she fell, | 各位,如果她是摔下来的 |
[06:39] | even if she was pushed down these stairs, | 甚至哪怕她是被人推下来的 |
[06:42] | I would expect to find smudge marks on these walls. | 墙上都应该留下痕迹 |
[06:44] | Yeah,she would’ve instinctively reached out for leverage. | 对啊,她应该出于本能,伸手试图抓住些什么 |
[06:47] | There are none. | 可是没有 |
[06:49] | Not to mention, | 更别说…… |
[06:50] | that if she was up here before she was down there… | 如果她是下楼时摔的 |
[06:55] | …she should’ve landed headfirst. | 她应该是头先着地 |
[07:00] | The body position is inconsistent with the fall. | 尸体的位置不符合摔落的情况 |
[07:03] | Well,it’s inconsistent if she felldown the stairs. | 但是如果她在楼梯下面摔的,就符合了 |
[07:07] | Maybe she fell up. | 说不定是上楼的时候摔的? |
[07:18] | Catherine,can I borrow your micrometer? | 凯瑟琳,千分尺能借一下吗? |
[07:27] | Blood spatter measures two millimeters. | 血滴的直径是两毫米 |
[07:30] | Medium spatter. | 中等大小 |
[07:32] | Suggests impact with a blunt object. | 说明是钝器敲击所致 |
[07:38] | But if she was hit, | 但是,如果她是被人打了 |
[07:40] | where’s the castoff? | 行凶的空间呢? |
[07:44] | It is a low ceiling. | 天花板很低 |
[07:46] | Pretty hard to swing a weapon. | 挥动棍棒什么的,困难挺大的 |
[07:48] | Sometimes first blush gives you a head rush. | 有时候,事情并不是看上去那样简单 |
[07:52] | I don’t think I moved her. | 我没有移动过她 |
[07:55] | I mean,I cradled her head in my lap. | 我只是把她的头抱在膝盖上 |
[07:59] | Tried to wake her up, but that’s it. | 想把她摇醒,没有做过其它的 |
[08:00] | So,you and your wife went to Pieros for dinner, | 这么说,你和你太太到皮罗斯用了晚餐 |
[08:03] | got home around 10:00. | 大概10:00回到家 |
[08:04] | Got out the tequila, | 取出龙舌兰酒 |
[08:06] | then what? | 然后呢? |
[08:07] | I,you know,got comfortable… | 我当时觉得很惬意…… |
[08:09] | then we went outside and did a few shots. | 我们就跑到室外,喝了几杯酒 |
[08:12] | How’d the tequila get back inside? | 酒怎么会跑回屋子里头去的? |
[08:14] | Um,the phone rang and it was my daughter Susan. | 嗯,电话铃响了,是我女儿苏珊打来的 |
[08:17] | Your daughter? | 你女儿? |
[08:18] | Yeah,from my first marriage. | 对,我和前妻生的 |
[08:20] | She’s,she’s staying at Becky’s dad’s. | 她如今住在贝基的父亲家里 |
[08:23] | All right. It’s Susan. | 好的……苏珊打来的 |
[08:27] | Oh. Hey,babe. | 喂,宝贝儿 |
[08:31] | Okay.It’s boy trouble. | 好的……男朋友的问题 |
[08:35] | I’ll take this inside. | 我把这个带进去 |
[08:38] | What did you do after that? | 然后你干了什么? |
[08:40] | Another shot or two | 又喝了一两杯 |
[08:42] | and then I guess I fell asleep. | 然后可能是睡着了 |
[08:44] | And I woke up around midnight. | 大概半夜才醒过来 |
[08:46] | And I figured | 我以为 |
[08:47] | that she and Susan had just gotten into one of their talk-a-thons. | 她和苏珊只是在煲电话粥 |
[08:51] | I took the tequila andthe glasses into the kitchen and that’s when I saw her. | 我把酒瓶和杯子拿回厨房,结果就看到了她 |
[08:56] | Oh,my God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:58] | Oh,please!Oh,my God… | 天啊!上帝啊! |
[09:02] | Oh,please,please! | 天啊!天啊! |
[09:11] | Now,is there any reason you can think of | 你知道你太太为什么 |
[09:13] | why your wife would be using the back stairs? | 会跑去后楼梯吗? |
[09:15] | From the kitchen, it’s closer to the bedroom. | 从厨房回卧室,走那里比较近 |
[09:18] | You never mentioned anything about the bedroom. | 你可从没提到过卧室 |
[09:19] | Are you trying to trip me up or something? | 你是故意要挑我的毛病吗? |
[09:21] | I mean,I don’t… maybe she went to, | 我不知……或许她是要去 |
[09:23] | uh,brush her teeth or put on her nightgown.I really don’t know. | 刷牙或是加件睡衣,我真的不知道 |
[09:26] | Okay,sir. I’m going to need to take your clothing. | 好吧,先生,把衣服脱下来给我 |
[09:30] | – I’ll go upstairs and change. – No, | – 我上楼去换下来给你 – 不用 |
[09:33] | that’s okay. We’re still processing upstairs. | 不用麻烦,楼上还在检查 |
[09:35] | You can remove them right here and I’ll give you a jumpsuit. | 就在这儿脱,我给你一件袍子换上 |
[09:38] | I’ll close my eyes,if you’re shy. | 如果你不好意思,我可以闭上眼睛 |
[09:51] | Those don’t look like mosquito bites. | 这应该不是蚊子咬的 |
[09:55] | My wife likes to bite, and I don’t mind it,okay? | 我太太喜欢用啃的,我也不介意,这总可以吧? |
[09:59] | Okay. | 可以 |
[10:13] | Okay, | 问完了 |
[10:14] | the husband says he fell asleep, he woke up his wife was dead. | 那男的说他睡着了,等他醒过来,他太太已经死了 |
[10:19] | He’s a good sleeper. | 还真能睡 |
[10:20] | Yeah,I’m sure he’s gonna say something like that. | 我就知道他会那么说 |
[10:22] | Anyway,there’s a daughter. | 不过,他有一个女儿 |
[10:24] | She spent the night at her grandfather’s, | 今天晚上她住在外公家 |
[10:25] | who lives a few blocks away. I’m gonna check it out. | 离这里几个街区,我过去核实一下 |
[10:27] | I’m ready. | 我这儿好了 |
[10:33] | The blue markers denote the footprints. | 蓝色标记代表脚印 |
[10:35] | They’re all consistent with the husband. | 是她丈夫留下的 |
[10:48] | The footprints are associated with gravitational blood drops. | 脚印旁边还伴有血滴 |
[10:58] | The yellow markers denote the paramedics’ boot prints. | 黄色标记代表救护人员的鞋印 |
[11:10] | And what about this here, on the counter? | 料理台上的这滴呢? |
[11:11] | It’s a single blood drop. | 这是单独的一滴血 |
[11:13] | I’m thinking that’s from when the husband reached for the phone. | 我想应该是她丈夫打电话时留下的 |
[11:19] | That’s a good observation. | 干得不错 |
[11:21] | What do you got in the bag? | 收集到一些什么? |
[11:23] | This… | 这个…… |
[11:26] | is a bloody paper towel I found in the trash. | 垃圾桶里发现的,带血的餐巾纸, |
[11:29] | It’s too textured to print, | 质地太粗糙,取不到指纹 |
[11:30] | but Sanders talked to the paramedics, who confirmed that it wasn’t theirs. | 但是桑德斯问过救护人员,这不是他们的 |
[11:34] | I’m thinking it was from the husband | 我想可能是她丈夫用过的 |
[11:35] | when he tried to clean up and saw it wouldn’t be too easy. | 他想把血迹擦掉,但是根本办不到 |
[11:37] | Lucky for us. | 倒是对我们有用 |
[12:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:32] | Husband slept in the other room. | 她丈夫睡在另一间房 |
[12:34] | His reading glasses are on the nightstand. | 他的眼镜还在床头柜上 |
[12:36] | Clothing’s in the dresser. | 衣服在衣柜里 |
[12:38] | That’s odd. | 这就奇怪了 |
[12:39] | A man and a woman who don’t share a bedroom | 一对夫妻分房睡 |
[12:42] | arrange to have a night alone, | 却还有心情过二人世界 |
[12:45] | send their daughter to a relative, | 把女儿送到亲戚家去 |
[12:47] | go out to dinner, | 跑出去吃一顿 |
[12:49] | have drinks by the pool, | 在泳池旁喝喝小酒 |
[12:51] | but they sleep in separate bedrooms. | 可是却不睡在一起 |
[12:53] | Maybe… | 可能…… |
[12:55] | one of them snored | 俩人当中有一个打鼾呢 |
[12:57] | or had insomnia | 也有可能是失眠 |
[12:58] | or liked to work at night. | 还有可能喜欢熬夜工作 |
[13:02] | Or maybe they were suffocating each other and he couldn’t breathe. | 也可能他们俩压根就相看两厌 |
[13:14] | Sexual lubricant. | 人体润滑剂 |
[13:16] | It’s half empty. Sticky. | 用了一半了,都发粘了 |
[13:20] | You know, | 当然 |
[13:21] | you don’t have to sleep in the same bed together to have sex | 不同睡一间房间也可以享受性爱 |
[13:25] | or… | 或是…… |
[13:27] | have romance. | 享受浪漫 |
[13:32] | I’m going to go see the doctor. | 我去看看法医那边 |
[13:36] | I’ll grid the house. | 我继续搜查屋子 |
[13:44] | I don’t understand. | 我想不通 |
[13:46] | Becky was in perfect health. | 贝基身体一直很健康 |
[13:50] | Can I see her? I’d like to see my daughter. | 我能见她吗?我想见见我的女儿 |
[13:52] | Well,her body’s with the coroner,sir. | 法医在检查她的尸体 |
[13:55] | There will be an autopsy as a part of our investigation. | 为了调查,我们还需要对尸体进行解剖 |
[13:58] | But you said she fell. | 你不是说她是摔死的吗? |
[13:59] | Yeah,um,if you don’t mind, | 对,那个……如果你们不介意的话 |
[14:04] | I’d like to ask you both a few questions. | 我想问你们两个一些问题 |
[14:06] | Anything. | 随便问吧 |
[14:07] | When was the last time either of you saw her? | 你们最后一次见她是什么时候? |
[14:09] | When she dropped Susan off | 昨天晚上,她把苏珊送来的时候 |
[14:11] | yesterday evening, she came in for a few minutes. | 她进屋呆了几分钟 |
[14:14] | Said she was headed home and out to dinner with Ray. | 然后说要回家,跟雷约好了去吃晚饭 |
[14:17] | And that’s the last time you spoke with her. | 这就是你们最后一次谈话? |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:20] | No. | 不是 |
[14:22] | I called her. | 我又给她打了电话 |
[14:25] | A little after 10:00, after Grandpa went to bed. | 10:00 多一点的时候,当时外公已经睡了 |
[14:28] | What did you talk about? | 你们说了些什么? |
[14:29] | – Why is that important? – Well… | – 这很重要吗? – 嗯…… |
[14:31] | Stupid stuff. | 没什么大不了的事 |
[14:35] | My best friend Jamila and I, we both like Leon. | 我和我最好的朋友加米拉…… 我们都喜欢雷欧 |
[14:39] | And I know,friendship first. | 我自己也知道,友情第一 |
[14:42] | I just wanted Becky to say it, you know? | 我只是希望从贝基口中听到同样的话,你明白吗? |
[14:45] | Uh,yeah,okay.Thank you. Thank you,Susan. | 好的,谢谢你,苏珊 |
[14:49] | Susan,would you give me a moment with the detective? | 苏珊,能让我和探长单独谈谈吗? |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:57] | You said you found my daughter’s body on the stairwell? | 你说我女儿是死在楼梯间的? |
[15:02] | That’s right. | 对 |
[15:03] | You’re aware that Ray’s first wife,Susan’s mother, | 你们知道吗?雷的前妻,也就是苏珊的生母 |
[15:07] | was found the same way? | 也是这么死的 |
[15:09] | Well,now I am. | 哦……现在知道了 |
[15:11] | They said Susan’s mom died of a stroke. | 他们说苏珊的生母是死于意外 |
[15:14] | But you don’t think so? | 但是你并不这么想,是吧? |
[15:16] | I never had any reason to doubt it. | 我没有怀疑的立场 |
[15:18] | So how would you,uh, | 那么,你觉得……嗯…… |
[15:19] | how would you characterize your daughter’s marriage? | 觉得你女儿的婚姻状况如何呢? |
[15:22] | Ups and downs. | 起起落落的 |
[15:23] | About a year ago, Ray’s business went under. | 大概在去年,雷破产了 |
[15:27] | And Becky works for Western Airlines. | 贝基就去了西部航空公司工作 |
[15:29] | They’ve been downsizing since 9/11. It’s been rough. | 911事件过后,他们的业务减少,日子就更难过了 |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[15:34] | Mr. Stein,does your son-in-law have a temper? | 斯坦先生,您女婿脾气好吗? |
[15:39] | – Do I have to answer that? – You just did. | – 必须回答吗? – 您已经回答了 |
[15:43] | Becky Lester,32. Final meal,pasta. | 贝基・莱斯特,32岁 死前最后一餐吃的是意大利面 |
[15:47] | I can’t tell you the variety of the noodle, | 面条的具体品种不详 |
[15:50] | but there was a white sauce with clams. | 但是里面拌有白色的蛤蜊酱 |
[15:53] | And I found some blood in her stomach. | 此外在她的胃里发现有血 |
[15:56] | Her tongue was lacerated perimortem. | 是临死前咬到了舌头(咽下去的) |
[15:58] | She probably chomped down on it when she hit the stairs. | 可能是撞到台阶的时候自己咬到的 |
[16:01] | I sent a blood sample to tox and Nick asked for teeth impressions. | 我把血送去做了毒理检验 另外,尼克要了一份她的牙模 |
[16:04] | Husband claims she’s a biter. | 她丈夫说她喜欢啃他 |
[16:07] | Fine line between pleasure and pain. | 临界于快感和痛感之间 |
[16:09] | But who doesn’t like to cross it every once in a while,right? | 不过,偶尔体验一下也不错,对吧? |
[16:13] | Anyway,um,I don’t know if it’s probative, | 算了……嗯,我不知道这个有没有用 |
[16:16] | but there’s semen in her vaginal vault. | 在她的阴道顶端发现了精液 |
[16:19] | Sperm motility and positive acid phosphates | 精子还存活着,磷酸盐检验显示酸性很强 |
[16:21] | suggest intercourse approximately | 说明在死前6-12小时左右 |
[16:24] | six to 12 hours prior to death. | 有过性生活 |
[16:26] | Yeah,I’m mostly interested in cause. | 我最感兴趣的是死亡原因 |
[16:28] | Exsanguination from five lacerations: | 有五处出血口: |
[16:30] | Two to the forehead, one to the right temple, | 额头两处,右太阳穴一处 |
[16:33] | and two to the occipital bone. | 枕骨两处 |
[16:34] | Are they consistent with a fall? | 会是跌落造成的吗? |
[16:35] | Yes,but I’d expect to see hand | 有可能,但是手撑地时 |
[16:37] | fractures as a result of the impact, and there are none. | 还应该造成手骨骨折,她却没有 |
[16:39] | Are they consistent with blunt force trauma? | 有可能是用钝器外力重击所致吗? |
[16:41] | Sure,but if the husband bludgeoned her, | 当然可能,但如果是她丈夫砸的 |
[16:43] | there’d be fractures to the skull. | 颅骨应该有破损 |
[16:46] | – And there are none. – None. | – 可是没有破损 – 没有 |
[16:48] | Well,you’ve given me a lot of information,Doc, | 好了,你讲了一大堆,医生 |
[16:51] | and none of it very helpful. | 可惜都是废话 |
[17:09] | You want fries with that? | 准备拿这个沾炸鸡吃吗? |
[17:14] | Robbins said the vic bit her tongue. | 罗宾斯说死者咬到了舌头 |
[17:16] | Theoretically, | 理论上讲 |
[17:17] | she could’ve expirated the blood on the wall, | 她就有可能把血喷到了墙上 |
[17:19] | providing an alternative explanation for the medium velocity spatter. | 这也可以造成那些中等大小的血滴 |
[17:24] | Do me a favor,check it out. | 帮我个忙,量一下 |
[17:34] | Well,it looks like two millimeters. | 嗯,看上去像是两毫米 |
[17:36] | Same as the blood at the scene. | 与现场的血滴一样 |
[17:40] | So,maybe it was just an accident. | 所以,说不定真是一场意外 |
[17:45] | As she tried to get up, she expirated the blood on the wall. | 就在她试图站起来的时候,她把血喷到了墙上 |
[17:50] | She failed to regain her footing, impacting her temple | 只是她没能站起来,还撞到了太阳穴 |
[17:54] | and then she bounced on her occipital bone. | 最后她弹了起来,又砸到了后脑勺 |
[17:56] | So we’ve got two theories,both supported by physical evidence. | 那么,现在有两种意见,且都与物证吻合 |
[18:00] | Yeah,if we ever find a murder weapon,my theory’s done. | 如果我们找到凶器,我的推测就能成立 |
[18:03] | Well,I know that there was no blood found in the car, | 汽车里没有发现血迹 |
[18:05] | so it’s unlikely that Ray took a drive to dispose of the weapon. | 那么雷开车丢弃凶器的可能性就很小 |
[18:10] | Hey,ready for a quiz? Guess how Ray’s first wife died? | 嘿,做道题目怎么样?猜猜看雷的前妻是怎么死的? |
[18:14] | Wait. She had a stroke on a stairway. | 等等!她是在楼梯上发生了意外 |
[18:18] | Robbins told me. | 罗宾斯对我说的 |
[18:20] | Is that the autopsy report? | 这是尸检报告吗? |
[18:21] | No,these are medical records. There was no autopsy. | 不,这是病历,没有做尸检 |
[18:24] | Jackie Lester had a heart condition. | 杰基・莱斯特有心脏病 |
[18:25] | Three weeks before she died, | 死前三个月 |
[18:27] | she was admitted to a hospital with vertigo. | 她因为头晕去了医院 |
[18:29] | She ignored the doctor’s warnings, | 她没有听从医嘱乖乖吃药 |
[18:30] | didn’t take her medication.Family physician pronounced it a stroke. | 家庭医生在死亡证明上写的是中风 |
[18:35] | Well,if she wasn’t cremated, | 嗯,如果她没有被火化 |
[18:36] | it’s not too late for a postmortem examination. | 现在做尸检也不算太晚 |
[18:39] | Judge Witherspoon is issuing a court order for exhumation. | 威瑟斯本法官正在签署批文,准备发掘尸体 |
[18:42] | Now,look,I just came from the DA. | 我刚从检察官那里回来 |
[18:43] | I gotta tell you, he’s already made up his mind. | 告诉你,他已经有了结论 |
[18:46] | Husband and wife,home alone, all that blood,shaky alibi. | 夫妻俩单独在家,血流遍地,证词又站不住脚 |
[18:49] | Plus,he says, “He just looks guilty.” | 他说了,[那家伙看上去就是个罪犯] |
[18:51] | How does one “look” guilty? | 犯没犯罪怎么可能是靠[看]的? |
[18:55] | You know,I’m just a messenger. | 我只是重复他的原话 |
[18:56] | What do you think the chances are he didn’t do it? | 你有几成把握说这不是他干的? |
[18:59] | Well,what do you think the chances are we’re going to give you an answer | 你又有几成把握说在没有集齐证据之前 |
[19:01] | before all the evidence is in? | 我们就能回答你这个问题? |
[19:04] | Greg… | 葛瑞格…… |
[19:05] | Becky Lester had a B.A.L. of point one-eight. | 贝基・莱斯特体内 检验出有二巯基丙醇,浓度为0.18 |
[19:08] | – And I found trace amounts of Diazepam. – Thanks! | – 此外还发现有安定(安眠药)残留 – 谢了! |
[19:10] | Hey,I heard the coroner found semen, so I tested for birth control. | 我听说验尸官发现了精液 于是我又检查了一下有没有避孕药 |
[19:13] | Estrogen and progesterone levels were spiked. | 雌激素和黄体酮含量极高 |
[19:16] | Where did you hear about the coroner’s findings? | 你怎么知道检察官发现了精液? |
[19:18] | Actually,I read the report. | 我看了报告 |
[19:19] | Maybe I don’t want to be a toxicologist my whole life.I mean, | 也许我不会一辈子做个毒理检验师 |
[19:22] | you went from DNA to the field, | 你加入这行以前不也是做DNA测试的吗? |
[19:23] | and I guess you’re kind of a role model to me. | 我把你看作是我的榜样 |
[19:25] | – A role model,huh? – Yeah. By the way, | – 榜样? – 对!……顺便问一句 |
[19:27] | where do you get your hair cut? | 你这发型是在哪儿做的? |
[20:13] | Quick. How many teeth in the human mouth? | 快问快答:人有几颗牙齿? |
[20:16] | Without wisdoms? 28. | 不算慧齿的话28颗 |
[20:17] | Yep,and the 28 teeth in Becky’s mouth | 不错,但是贝基嘴里的28颗牙齿 |
[20:20] | do not match the bite impressions on her husband’s body. | 与她丈夫身上的咬痕不符 |
[20:23] | I guess Ray found himself another set of pearly whites. | 我猜,雷还有另一副[洁白的珍珠] |
[20:26] | Look,I loved my wife. | 知道吗?我爱我太太 |
[20:31] | But,a year into our marriage, | 但是结婚一年后 |
[20:33] | she told me that she wasn’t into sex anymore. | 她跟我说她不想再与我亲热了 |
[20:35] | And,uh,she went frigid on me. | 对我冷淡了起来 |
[20:39] | Asked me to move into the other bedroom. | 还让我搬到隔壁去睡 |
[20:43] | And you were okay with that? | 这样你受得了吗? |
[20:45] | Well,I kept hoping things would get better. | 我还是抱有希望 |
[20:47] | And we had fun and we respected each other. | 我们过得很愉快,相敬如宾 |
[20:52] | And she was agreat mom to Susan. | 她对苏珊也非常好 |
[20:54] | I’m still confused about the bite marks. | 我对咬痕感到非常不解 |
[20:58] | I found a way to make our relationship work. | 我找到了办法维持我们的关系 |
[21:00] | You found yourself a vampire? | 找了个吸血鬼? |
[21:02] | I met a girl online. | 我在网上结识了一个女人 |
[21:04] | She liked biting. I liked being bit. | 她喜欢啃人,而我喜欢被人啃 |
[21:06] | It just seemed like a good match,and it never got sexual. | 我们正好相互需要,但这跟性无关 |
[21:09] | And,uh,what is her name? | 那么,她叫什么名字? |
[21:14] | I know her as Buffy227@gmail.com. | 我只知道她的邮箱:Buffy227@gmail.com. |
[21:20] | And your wife never suspected anything? | 你太太没有察觉到些什么吗? |
[21:22] | We’d meet at a motel… | 我们每隔几个礼拜 |
[21:24] | every few weeks. | 在一家汽车旅馆见面 |
[21:27] | I’d tell Becky that I was going out for a bite. | 我会对贝基说,我跟人出去[啃](吃)点东西 |
[21:31] | It was consensual and it wasn’t sexual. | 大家你情我愿,而且又没有越轨 |
[21:35] | It was not cheating. | 这不能算是背叛 |
[21:37] | But you never told your wife? | 但是你从没告诉你太太真相 |
[21:39] | I didn’t tell Becky everything I did every minute of the day, | 我每天都做了些什么,我不可能都告诉贝基 |
[21:41] | but that doesn’t mean that I was unfaithful. | 但这不表示我对她不忠实 |
[21:42] | When,exactly, | 准确地说 |
[21:44] | was the last time that you had sexual intercourse with your late wife? | 你和你第二任妻子最后一次性生活是在什么时候? |
[21:48] | Four years ago. | 四年以前 |
[21:51] | Rosy Palm and Thumbelina are the only action that I get. | 现在我只能享用[兰花掌]和[拇指姑娘]的服务 (喻指他妻子为他手淫) |
[21:56] | Uh,wow,you know,uh, | 呃……你知道吗 |
[21:59] | a joke like that doesn’t quite seem appropriatefor a distraught husband. | 这笑话从一个伤心欲绝的丈夫嘴里说出来 好像不大合适 |
[22:02] | I’m just answering the questions. | 你问什么,我答什么 |
[22:06] | Mr. Lester, | 莱斯特先生 |
[22:09] | did you know that your wife was having an affair? | 你知道你妻子有外遇吗? |
[22:15] | The day that she died, she had had intercourse. | 她死的那天曾与人发生过性行为 |
[22:22] | Are we done here? | 问完了吗? |
[22:24] | For now. | 暂时完了 |
[22:35] | She’s hot. | 这女人真够浪的 |
[22:36] | But I still wouldn’t let her fang me. | 但我还是不希望被她咬 |
[22:39] | No,no.I’m with you. | 对,我也这么想 |
[22:43] | Was the video encrypted? | 视频被加密过吗? |
[22:45] | Uh,no. | 呵呵,没有 |
[22:46] | I was processing Ray’s computer and it was just sitting on the desktop… | 我打开雷的电脑 桌面上有一个[牙科记录]的文件夹 |
[22:50] | in a folder called”Dental Records.” | 视频就在那里面 |
[22:52] | Did you get an I.D.on Buffy? | 你查到这个[Buffy]是谁了吗? |
[22:53] | Grissom got us an administrative subpoena. | 葛瑞森搞来了一道行政命令 |
[22:55] | ISP sent over the subscriber information: | 服务器提供商就把用户的资料送了过来 |
[22:58] | Dr. Jeri Cohen–aka | 杰莉・科恩大夫 |
[23:00] | Buffy227– | 就是这个[Buffy227] |
[23:02] | is a dentist. | 她是一个牙医 |
[23:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吧? |
[23:06] | I could not make this stuff up. | 这种故事我可编不出来 |
[23:09] | I’m not ashamed of my predilection. | 我并不以我的癖好为耻 |
[23:12] | Assuming both parties are healthy, biting can be orgasmic. | 只要双方都健康,啃咬会让人兴奋的 |
[23:18] | Dr. Cohen,where were you last night? | 科恩大夫,昨晚你在哪里? |
[23:21] | Home alone,like most nights. | 和平时一样,一个人在家 |
[23:23] | Ma’am,we’re here to talk about your relationship with Ray Lester. | 女士,我们找你来是谈你和雷・莱斯特的关系 |
[23:26] | Well,I wouldn’t call it a relationship,per se. | 说起来也不能算是有什么关系 |
[23:28] | There was no sex,no commitment. | 我们没有发生性行为,不存在责任义务 |
[23:30] | We’d meet at a motel room, once or twice a month. | 我们每个月在汽车旅馆碰一两次头 |
[23:32] | You e-mailed Ray digital video of your sessions together. | 你把你们在一起的录像发到了雷的邮箱里 |
[23:39] | Ray bought me that camera for,uh,my birthday.It was fun. | 雷送了我摄影机作为生日礼物,我觉得很好玩 |
[23:46] | If you say so. | 你觉得好玩就好玩吧 |
[23:48] | The Kama Sutra says that any place on the body | 性爱宝典上说,人身上任何地方 |
[23:51] | that can be kissed can also be bitten. | 只要能亲,也就能啃 |
[23:54] | Except the upper lip, the interior of the mouth, | 除了上嘴唇和口腔内部 |
[23:58] | and,of course,the eye. | 当然啦,还有眼睛 |
[23:59] | It also goes on to describe | 书上还教了八种不同的方法 |
[24:01] | eight different ways to bite your partner. | 让你去啃你的同伴 |
[24:04] | Ray liked “the broken cloud.” | 雷喜欢[风卷残云] |
[24:07] | Teeth… are sexual organs. | 牙齿……也是性器官 |
[24:10] | Um,Dr. Cohen,did,uh… | 呃……科恩大夫…… |
[24:13] | did,uh… | 那个,呃…… |
[24:15] | Ray. | 雷…… |
[24:16] | …Ray ever mention his wife? | 有没有对你提到过他的太太? |
[24:18] | He told me he was married. It wasn’t a problem for me. | 他说过他结婚了,但是我不在乎 |
[24:21] | He said they made better friends than lovers and she was a good mother, | 他说他们不像情侣,倒更像是朋友 不过他妻子是个不错的母亲 |
[24:24] | – that’s about it. – Was he violent? | – 就这样 – 他有暴力倾向吗? |
[24:26] | Ray? | 雷吗? |
[24:28] | No,he was nothing like that. | 不,我一点都不觉得 |
[24:34] | See? | 看到没有? |
[24:36] | No bite marks. | 没有牙印 |
[24:38] | I’m the aggressor. | 都是我在咬他 |
[24:39] | Ray just lies there and takes it. | 雷只是躺在那儿被我咬 |
[24:42] | He’s a real sweetheart. | 他真是一个很棒的情人 |
[24:45] | Uh,ma’am… | 呃,女士…… |
[24:52] | Would you mind biting down on this for me? | 能在这上面咬一下吗? |
[24:55] | You know I wouldn’t. | 我不愿意 |
[25:00] | They don’t tell you about this part of the job | 在接受CSI培训的时候 |
[25:02] | when you’re training to become a CSI. | 可没人说过将来要干这活儿 |
[25:04] | Come on,after five years, at least they don’t smell anymore. | 别抱怨了,至少放置了五年已经没什么臭味了 |
[25:07] | Always with the silver lining. | 算是不幸中的万幸 |
[25:09] | Right. | 对啊 |
[25:10] | You ready? | 来吧 |
[25:14] | Well,hello,Jackie Lester. | 你好,杰基・莱斯特 |
[25:17] | On three. | 我数三 |
[25:23] | One… two…Three. | 一……二……三…… |
[25:33] | If you two don’t mind… | 如果你们俩不介意 |
[25:36] | …we’d like some alone time. | 我想单独在这忙一阵 |
[26:45] | You done with your alone time,Doc? | 你忙完了吗,医生? |
[26:47] | Just completed my prelim, but check this out. | 只是完成了第一步,不过你看这里 |
[26:49] | Subgaleal hemorrhages, | 皮下出血 |
[26:51] | consistent with lacerations to the occipital bone. | 与枕骨的裂口吻合 |
[26:54] | So both of Ray’s wives end up dead at the bottom of the stairs | 这么说,雷的两个妻子的死因 |
[26:57] | with lacerations to the head. | 都是在楼梯脚下摔破了头 |
[26:59] | If my full autopsy confirms murder, | 如果我的尸检结果证实是谋杀 |
[27:01] | you maybe looking at the first serial stairway killer. | 你们抓的应该算是首位楼梯连环杀手 |
[27:05] | If there was a murder weapon, it was not in that house. | 如果有凶器的话,应该不在那所房子里 |
[27:07] | – We searched everywhere. – What’s in the bag? | – 我们已经搜遍了 – 袋子里是什么东西? |
[27:09] | Sex lube,found at the crime scene. | 人体润滑剂,现场找到的 |
[27:11] | Autopsy revealed that Becky was sexually active. | 尸检结果表明,贝基情欲旺盛 |
[27:14] | Ray claims that they’ve both been celibate for the past four years. | 雷却说过去四年他们没有亲热过 |
[27:17] | And you wanted to see if her lover’s prints were on that bottle. | 你想看看瓶子上面有没有她情人的指纹? |
[27:20] | Two viable prints,both in a light coat of lube. | 取到两个清晰的指纹,还都沾了点润滑剂 |
[27:23] | One was Becky’s and the other is an Adam Gilford. | 一个是贝基的,另一个的主人是亚当・基尔夫德 |
[27:26] | Work card is in the system. | 库里有他的工作记录 |
[27:27] | He’s an executive at Western Airlines. | 他是西部航空公司的管理人员 |
[27:29] | Lovers and co-workers. That never works. | 情人兼同事,肯定会出事 |
[27:33] | If Ray did find out about the affair, that’s motive. | 要是雷知道这件事,他就有了杀人动机 |
[27:38] | Of course I knew Becky Lester. | 我当然认识贝基・莱斯特 |
[27:40] | I’m her boss. I’m the one who hired her. | 我是他的上司,是我雇佣的她 |
[27:43] | Hard to believe that was six years ago. | 不敢相信这都已经是六年前的事了 |
[27:46] | And it’s such a tragedy. | 这件事真是太不幸了 |
[27:48] | She was loved. | 大家都很喜欢她 |
[27:50] | By some more than others. | 有人特别喜欢她 |
[27:52] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[27:54] | Mr. Gilford,we know that the two of you were sleeping together. | 基尔夫德先生,我们知道你俩在一块睡觉 |
[27:59] | Becky wasn’t in love with Ray. | 贝基不爱雷 |
[28:01] | They’d stopped having sex. | 她不再和雷过性生活 |
[28:03] | If they divorced, she’d owe him alimony, | 如果他们离婚,贝基就得付给雷赡养费 |
[28:05] | and Becky didn’t think that was right. | 贝基觉得这不公平 |
[28:07] | – Becky told you that? – She told me everything. | – 贝基跟你说的? – 她什么都跟我说 |
[28:10] | She and Ray were living on vapors. | 她和雷关系紧张 |
[28:11] | They’d just taken a second on the house. | 为了房子才暂时不离婚 |
[28:13] | She also told me that Ray was hiding money from her– | 她还说雷背着她藏私房钱 |
[28:15] | the insurance payout on his first wife. | 就是他前妻的死亡赔偿金 |
[28:18] | Look,if you suspect she was murdered, I can tell you why Ray did it. | 要是你们怀疑她是被谋杀 我可以告诉你们雷为什么要那么做 |
[28:24] | We’re listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[28:25] | At Western Airlines,VP’s and above receive corporate life insurance policies. | 在西部航空公司,副职以上人员都统一投保 |
[28:30] | Quarter mil payouts. | 赔偿金是25万元 |
[28:32] | Last week,a round of pink slips went out. | 上个星期,公司进行裁员 |
[28:34] | We both got hit. | 我们俩都被炒了 |
[28:37] | Two weeks,she would have been out of here. | 两周后她就得离开这儿 |
[28:39] | And the insurance policy,suspended. | 保险费也就跟着没有了 |
[28:41] | And Ray is the beneficiary. | 雷是保险单上的受益人 |
[28:43] | He killed her just in time to make a killing. | 他杀她杀得正是时候 |
[28:57] | DA’s planning to file charges against Ray Lester– | 检察官准备对雷・莱斯特提起公诉 |
[29:00] | tomorrow,after an ADA stops by the crime lab for a full briefing. | 就明天,助理检察官会先来一趟鉴证科 把所有证据资料带走 |
[29:05] | That’s too soon. | 太快了吧 |
[29:06] | Tell me about the first wife. | 那个前妻查得怎样了? |
[29:09] | Preliminary investigations suggests foul play, | 初步检查看来像是谋杀 |
[29:11] | but we’ve got nothing definitive until she’s fully posted. | 但是最后检验结果出来之前 我们也不能确定 |
[29:13] | And the physical evidence in Becky Lester’s death is completely ambiguous. | 贝基・莱斯特案的物证就更加说明不了问题了 |
[29:17] | The DA figures he’ll make a headline while you find corroborating evidence. | 等你们掌握了充分的证据,检察官打算放鞭炮庆祝 |
[29:22] | – You think he’s guilty,right? – I don’t think that yet. | – 你觉得他是凶手,对吧? – 现在还不能那么说 |
[29:26] | Oh,um,am I interrupting? | 呃,打搅你们了吧? |
[29:28] | – No. – Brass just called with a heads up. | – 没有 – 布拉斯打电话来提醒我们 |
[29:31] | Since when does the DA’s office tell us when we’re ready? | 看检察官什么时候来找我们要资料 |
[29:34] | When the case is high profile and the DA is feeling heat from the sheriff. | 自从案子有了一个轮廓,州长就开始给检察官施压 |
[29:38] | Look,you’ll just walk him through the evidence. | 你就让他看看这些证据 |
[29:40] | You won’t bias your reports or skip anything ambiguous.It is was it is. | 你不用在报告中加入自己的意见 留着那些搞不清楚的地方,就事论事 |
[29:44] | If the DA wants to shoot his wad too early,we can’t stop him. | 如果检察官想要贸然下定论,我们也管不了他 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Sarah and I may have uncovered motive. In the last two weeks, | 我和萨拉初步推测出一个杀人的动机 过去的两周里 |
[29:58] | Ray filled out five loan applications. | 雷五次尝试贷款 |
[30:00] | 200 G’s a pop.All denied. | 每次都是20万,均被拒绝 |
[30:03] | With his wife dead,he is the beneficiary of a $250,000 policy. | 他妻子死后,他就可以领到25万美金的赔偿 |
[30:10] | I wonder what he needed the money for. | 奇怪了,他要这些钱做什么? |
[30:12] | I was… being blackmailed. | 我……被人勒索 |
[30:16] | Um,someone found out about Buffy. | 有人知道了[Buffy]的事 |
[30:19] | I… I got a letter and a photo in the mail. | 我收到一个包裹,里面有一封信和一张照片 |
[30:23] | They wanted 200 grand or the…. | 他们开价20万美金,否则…… |
[30:26] | Otherwise,they’d share your biting secret with your wife. | 否则他们就把你的秘密告诉你妻子 |
[30:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:34] | Our marriage was having enough problems. | 我们的婚姻已经麻烦不断了 |
[30:37] | I mean,you’re covered in those bite marks. | 你身上那么多齿痕 |
[30:38] | Didn’t your wife ever ask where they came from? | 你太太就从来没有问过吗? |
[30:40] | She hadn’t seen me naked in a long time. | 她很久没有见到我光着身子了 |
[30:45] | I just…I would’ve been humiliated if she found out about Buffy. | 我……实在没有脸面让她知道[Buffy]的事 |
[30:48] | She was a great mom. | 她是个非常好的妈妈 |
[30:52] | And she kept… she kept me sane when my business went under. | 而且……我破产的时候,她也没有抛弃我 |
[30:57] | You still have the blackmail note? | 恐吓信还留着吗? |
[30:59] | Yeah. I couldn’t risk letting Becky find it. | 对,我不敢冒险让贝基发现 |
[31:01] | Soon as I opened that letter, it went right into my briefcase. | 一看完我就把它塞进了手提箱 |
[31:04] | I’ve got the only key. | 钥匙只有一把,在我手里 |
[31:13] | “Send $200,000to P.O. Box 4976, | [两周之内,将20万美金寄至编号89431] |
[31:16] | “Searchlight,Nevada,89431 “within two weeks | [内华达州舍奇莱特P.O.信箱4976号] |
[31:20] | or I’ll send photos to your wife.” | [否则就把照片寄给你妻子] |
[31:22] | P.O. Box was through a private company,paid for in cash | P.O.邮箱是私人开办的,现金支付 |
[31:25] | with a pseudonym: Abe Lincoln. | 开户者使用的是假名:亚伯・林肯 |
[31:28] | Ninhydrin picked up six distinct prints. | 水合茚三酮洗出了六个清晰的指纹 |
[31:30] | Five were matched to Ray. | 其中五个是雷的 |
[31:32] | What about the sixth? | 第六个呢? |
[31:34] | Becky Lester. | 贝基・莱斯特 |
[31:36] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:37] | Ray told Brass that Becky never saw that note, | 雷对布拉斯说,贝基没有见过那封信 |
[31:40] | which means he was lying. If she read the note, | 说明他在撒谎;假如贝基见到了那封信 |
[31:42] | then it’s possible | 那么很可能 |
[31:44] | that Ray freaked out, | 雷失去了理智 |
[31:46] | bludgeoned her to death. | 把她打死了 |
[31:47] | What if Ray’s telling the truth? | 要是雷没有撒谎呢? |
[31:49] | Well,Catherine,if he was, | 凯瑟琳,如果他没有撒谎 |
[31:51] | her fingerprints would not be on this note. | 这上面就不该有他妻子的指纹 |
[31:53] | Unless she touched the letter before it was sent, | 除非信寄出去之前她就碰过了 |
[31:56] | which would make her the sender. | 她很可能就是发信人 |
[31:57] | Well,that doesn’t make any sense. | 那也不说明什么问题啊 |
[31:59] | Becky thought that Ray was squirreling away money. | 贝基认为雷藏着私房钱 |
[32:01] | Maybe this is her way of getting her hands on it. | 她可能想通过这种方式把钱收回来 |
[32:04] | She used his fetish against him? | 需要利用自己的情敌来对付他吗? |
[32:06] | She blackmailed her own husband, | 她敲诈的是她自己的丈夫 |
[32:07] | knowing that he would pay up, | 知道他为了瞒住自己 |
[32:09] | so she wouldn’t find out his secret. | 会乖乖付钱的 |
[32:10] | That’s ingenious. | 真有创意 |
[32:12] | And really sad. | 但也够无奈的…… |
[32:14] | If it’s true. | ……如果真是这样的话 |
[32:16] | Well,if Becky’s saliva’s on that envelope,it’s indisputable. | 好了,如果信封上有贝基的唾液 那么一切都清楚了 |
[32:27] | This is a blood clot.Take a look. | 这儿有淤血,你看 |
[32:32] | The blood’s continuous. | 血迹还是连续的 |
[32:33] | Comes from deep within the parenchyma. | 从脑组织底部流出 |
[32:36] | The first wife had a stroke and it was fatal. | 这位前妻确实中风了,而且严重到致命 |
[32:38] | What about the scalp lacerations? | 那么头皮上的伤口怎么说呢? |
[32:40] | Perimortum. | 临死前磕到的 |
[32:41] | So she must’ve hit her head on the stairs on the way down. | 她应该是在摔下楼时撞到了台阶 |
[32:44] | Well,I can’t tell you about the second wife, | 第二个妻子我说不准 |
[32:46] | but this was a natural. | 但这个确实不是被害死的 |
[33:01] | That’s the Western Airlines logo. | 这是西部航空公司的徽标 |
[33:02] | Over the past few years, corporations have begun | 最近几年,为了保护产权 |
[33:04] | embedding their insignia into the stationery for security purposes. | 各大公司纷纷将他们的徽标印入信纸中 |
[33:08] | If Becky wrote the note, she wrote it at work. | 如果这信是贝基写的,她应该是在上班时间写的 |
[33:12] | This is Catherine. | 我是凯瑟琳 |
[33:13] | Oh,yeah. I’m on my way. | 噢,对了,我就来 |
[33:17] | For the record,I think you’re filing prematurely. | 根据现有证据来看,定案还为时过早 |
[33:19] | As always,I value your opinion. | 我一直都尊重你的想法 |
[33:22] | But I’m confident in our decision to move forward. | 但是我对现有的结论很有信心 |
[33:25] | But,come on,Grissom, | 你看,葛瑞森 |
[33:25] | granted the first death was a natural– | 虽然第一个妻子不是被害死的…… |
[33:28] | but two dead women married to the same guy found in a stairwell? | 但是两个嫁给同一个男人的女人都死在了楼梯间 |
[33:32] | Lightning doesn’t strike in the same place twice. | 闪电都不会两次打在同一个地方 |
[33:34] | Actually,it does. | 当然会 |
[33:36] | The Empire State Building gets struck 20 times a year. | 帝国大厦每年遭受20次雷击 |
[33:39] | Let’s just run the case. | 只说案子,别打岔 |
[33:42] | – Sorry,I got held up. – No,you’re just in time. | – 对不起,有点事耽误了 – 不,来得正是时候 |
[33:46] | Ms. Willows,would you bring Mr. Sinclair up to speed? | 威娄斯女士,你能给辛克莱先生介绍一下情况吗? |
[33:51] | I’d be happy to. | 当然可以 |
[33:53] | Ray and Becky Lester were unhappily married. | 雷和贝基的婚姻并不幸福 |
[33:57] | She was having an affair with her boss, | 女的和上司搞外遇 |
[33:59] | he was indulging his biting fetish. | 男的找了个美女啃来啃去 |
[34:02] | They were having financial problems. | 他们的经济状况也不好 |
[34:03] | But Becky believed that Ray was hiding money. | 但是贝基确信雷私藏了一笔钱 |
[34:07] | Two weeks ago,Ray received a blackmail note | 两周前,雷收到一封恐吓信 |
[34:10] | demanding 200 grand or the wife finds out about Bite Girl. | 要他寄20万美金 否则就把那女人的事告诉他妻子 |
[34:14] | Well,we have just confirmed that the blackmailer | 我们刚刚证实了 |
[34:17] | and the wife are one and the same. | 敲诈者与他的妻子是同一个人 |
[34:21] | Based on what? | 根据什么? |
[34:23] | The envelope of the ransom note. DNA was a match. | 敲诈信的信封,DNA对比一致 |
[34:25] | The wife was blackmailing the husband? | 妻子敲诈丈夫? |
[34:29] | Never underestimate the deviousness of a malcontented spouse. | 可不要小看了怨偶的本事 |
[34:33] | He found out and he killed her. | 查出是他杀了妻子吗? |
[34:35] | We don’t have any evidence to support that. | 尚没有任何证据可以证明 |
[34:37] | Run the timeline. | 读一下时间表吧 |
[34:41] | Couple got home around 10:00 p.m. | 夫妻俩大概晚上10:00到家 |
[34:43] | They went outside and had some tequila. | 在花园里喝了几杯龙舌兰酒 |
[34:45] | At 10:08, | |
[34:47] | Ray’s daughter from his first marriage phoned. | 雷前妻生的女儿打来电话 |
[34:49] | Becky went inside to take the call. | 贝基便进屋去回电话 |
[34:52] | How long did they talk? | 他们谈了多久? |
[34:55] | It’s not in Brass’ notes. | 布拉斯没有记录 |
[34:56] | Well,I have the phone records here,so… | 噢,我这里有电话记录 |
[35:00] | Uh,the call lasted… | 嗯,电话延续了…… |
[35:04] | two minutes?! | 两分钟?! |
[35:06] | I thought the husband told Nick it was a marathon call. | 我记得雷对尼克说电话打得很久 |
[35:09] | Yeah,I’m just seeing this for the first time here. Um… | 是啊,我也是第一次注意到…… |
[35:13] | The incoming call did not come from the grandfather’s house. | 电话也不是从她外公那里打来的 |
[35:17] | I’m gonna call this number. | 我打这个号码看看 |
[35:23] | You’ve reached the home office of Ray Lester. | 这里是雷・莱斯特的家庭办公室 |
[35:26] | Please leave your details after the beep. | 听到[滴]的一声后请留言 |
[35:29] | Susan called her stepmother from inside the house. | 苏珊是在自己家打电话给她继母的 |
[35:32] | Did anybody process that office phone? | 有人检查过办公室的电话吗? |
[35:35] | The office was away from the crime scene.We,uh, | 办公室离现场很远,我们…… |
[35:39] | checked it for a murder weapon, but that’s about it. | 只是在里面找了找凶器,没做其它的 |
[35:44] | I’ll get an investigator over there. | 我这就派人去查 |
[35:48] | Unless you’re in too much of a hurry. | 等我查完再说,可以吗? |
[35:57] | There it is. | 就是那个 |
[36:11] | Greg… | 葛瑞格…… |
[36:13] | there’s a fingerprint in blood. | 有一个血指印 |
[36:20] | – Detective,what’s going on? – Mr. Stein,where’s Susan? | – 探长?有事吗? – 斯坦先生,苏珊在哪里? |
[36:24] | Is everything okay with Dad? | 爸爸没事吧? |
[36:25] | We have a warrant to search your house. | 我们获准搜查您的住处 |
[36:27] | A warrant?! What? | 搜查?!怎么回事? |
[36:29] | Would you both please step outside with this officer? | 可否请你们俩都随这位警官出来? |
[36:32] | Can I get my homework? | 我带上作业行吗? |
[36:34] | Well,uh… | 呃…… |
[36:36] | – Sure.That’d be all right. – Okay. | – 当然可以,这个没关系 – 好的 |
[36:49] | I’m gonna need to see inside your backpack. | 我想看一下你的书包 |
[36:51] | It’s just my books and stuff. | 里面是我的书和文具 |
[36:53] | I’d like to see what you’re studying. | 我想看看你们学什么 |
[37:22] | What did you hit her with? | 你拿什么打的她? |
[37:32] | I want to talk to my dad. | 我想跟我爸谈谈 |
[37:34] | Why don’t we take a ride downtown. You can call him from there. | 我们先开车回市区,在那儿你可以给他打电话 |
[37:41] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[38:52] | My stepmom was a bitch. | 我继母是个不要脸的 |
[38:54] | Susan,you’re not helping. Please,stay quiet. | 苏珊,这样对你不利,别乱说话 |
[38:57] | Excuse me for a minute. | 请等我一下…… |
[38:59] | You know,I guess this could explain why Becky’s… | 我想,这就可以解释为什么贝基的…… |
[39:01] | …skull was lacerated and not fractured. | ……头破了,颅骨却没有被击碎 |
[39:04] | She wasn’t strong enough. | 她力道不够 |
[39:06] | – I had to protect him. – Protect who,Susan? | – 我得保护他 – 保护谁,苏珊? |
[39:08] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[39:09] | Protect your father? Protect your father from what? | 保护你父亲吗?为什么要保护他? |
[39:12] | She was gonna leave him. | 她要抛弃他了 |
[39:14] | So that’s why you killed your stepmother,to protect your father. | 所以你杀了继母,为的是保护父亲 |
[39:18] | Last week,I skipped soccer practice and came home early. | 上个礼拜,我翘了足球课,回家早了一点 |
[39:25] | You are so damn brilliant. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[39:28] | I just found the digital video and printed out the stills. | 我看到了视频,于是便截下一张图 |
[39:31] | “Dental Records.” | [牙科记录] |
[39:34] | I married a moron. | 我嫁了个白痴 |
[39:41] | Did you check the P.O. box today? | 你今天去看了P.O.邮箱了吗? |
[39:42] | Empty,but he’s got another week. | 空的,不过他还有一个礼拜的时间呢 |
[39:46] | Ray’s whipped. | 雷都被逼急了 |
[39:47] | He brought up counseling again. | 他又开始帮人做咨询了 |
[39:49] | The idiot would die before letting me in on his freak-ass fetish. | 这傻瓜肯定宁死也不愿让我知道那个女人的事 |
[39:57] | My dad only married Becky because of me. | 我爸爸跟贝基结婚,完全是为了我 |
[40:01] | Explain that to me. | 怎么说? |
[40:02] | Well,he thought I needed a mom and that’s why he stayed with her. | 他觉得我需要一个母亲,所以才跟她在一起 |
[40:05] | Blaming herself for the marriage. | 对父母的婚姻感到自责 |
[40:08] | She doesn’t seem to blame herself for ending it. | 但对亲手结束这段婚姻却并不自责 |
[40:11] | So you waited for your granddad to go to sleep | 你等到外公睡着了 |
[40:13] | and you snuck out of the house, snuck back into your house | 就偷偷跑了出去,跑回自己家 |
[40:16] | then you called your stepmom from your dad’s telephone line. | 用你父亲的电话机给继母打电话 |
[40:19] | Pretty tricky. | 真聪明 |
[40:21] | And then,you must’ve… | 那么,你当时应该是…… |
[40:25] | hid somewhere. | 躲了起来 |
[40:28] | I hid in the closet. | 躲在衣橱里 |
[40:30] | I told her we had to talk and that I knew about her boyfriend. | 我提出要跟她谈谈,我知道她另有男朋友 |
[40:34] | Uh,hey,Dad.Is Becky there? Could I talk to her? | 喂,爸爸,贝基在吗?我想跟她说两句 |
[40:38] | All right.It’s Susan. | 好的……苏珊打来的 |
[40:42] | Hey,babe. | 喂,宝贝儿 |
[40:44] | Just tell Dad you’ll take the call inside and meet me in my room. | 跟爸爸说你要进屋接电话,然后到我房里来 |
[40:47] | Okay.It’s boy trouble. | 好的……男朋友的问题 |
[40:51] | I’ll take this inside. | 我把这个带进去 |
[41:08] | – Are we done here? – Almost.We’re almost done. | – 可以结束了吗? – 快了,就快结束了 |
[41:11] | You know,Susan,there was a bloody paper towel… | 苏珊,我们找到了一张带血的纸巾…… |
[41:13] | …left in the trash. Can you tell me about that? | ……丢在垃圾桶里 对此,你能解释一下吗? |
[41:17] | (缺一句) 我跑到厨房把手杖擦干净 | |
[41:22] | I put the phone back in my dad’s office and I walked back to Grandpa’s. | 然后把电话放回爸爸的办公室 走回了外公家 |
[41:26] | Where was your father when you killed your stepmother? | 你杀死你继母的时候,你父亲在哪儿? |
[41:30] | He was outside. | 他在屋子外头 |
[41:33] | Asleep. | 睡着了 |
[41:36] | Did you catch that? | 你听见了吗? |
[41:39] | Timeline is off. | 与时间表不符 |
[41:41] | Curious. | 奇怪 |
[41:45] | You want to talk to the dad and I’ll call the DA? | 你跟她父亲谈谈,我去找检察官 |
[41:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[42:04] | You knew. | 你是知道的 |
[42:06] | What? | 什么? |
[42:07] | Your daughter killed your wife and you knew it. | 是你女儿杀了你妻子,对此你一清二楚 |
[42:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:13] | Susan attacked Becky as soon as she went into the house. | 苏珊一进屋就打了贝基 |
[42:17] | But you admitted to having another drink. | 但是你却说你们喝了会儿酒 |
[42:20] | You would’ve heard the attack. | 你应该听见了打斗声 |
[42:22] | – I’m sorry,but that’s what happ… – You went into the house | – 抱歉,但是…… – 你进了屋子 |
[42:25] | and found Susan wiping blood off of her hands. | 看到苏珊在擦手上的血 |
[42:30] | You sent her back to her grandfather’s. | 你把她送回了外公家 |
[42:32] | You came up with a story to tell the cops, | 你编好一个故事,用来应付警察 |
[42:35] | and then called 911. | 然后打了急救电话 |
[42:39] | You were protecting your daughter. | 以前是你保护女儿 |
[42:42] | And now she’s protecting you. | 现在是她保护你 |
[42:47] | You can’t prove it. | 你没有证据 |
[42:52] | Well,either way, | 反正,无论怎样 |
[42:54] | you have to live with it. | 你都得面对现实 |
[43:00] | ” CSI:LV Season 06 EP 03 ” -=END=- | 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- -=谢谢收看=- |