时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | CSI:LV Season 06 EP 02 | 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 《 客房服务 》 |
[01:27] | Hey! Where’s my money? You wait here! | – 嘿!没给钱呢! – 在这儿等着! – 你也一起来吗? – 上帝啊 |
[01:32] | You want to come with us? Oh,my God. | |
[02:29] | Gunshot wound to the neck. No visible GSR. | 颈部受到枪击,没有火药残留物 |
[02:38] | Money on the visor. It wasn’t a robbery. | 遮阳板上有钱,不是劫财 |
[02:41] | Dirt clods on the floor mat look undisturbed. | 地毯上的泥巴看上去没有被动过 |
[02:44] | Could be from the last fare. | 估计是最后一个乘客留下来的 |
[02:47] | I don’t see any shell casings,though. | 没有找到弹壳 |
[02:49] | Partition’s closed.Bullet-proof glass. | 隔离栏完好无损,用料是防弹玻璃 |
[02:53] | He was not shot from inside. | 所以凶手不是从后坐开的枪 |
[03:08] | Well,I got two bullet holes in the passenger door. | 右侧车门上找到两个弹孔 |
[03:11] | That’s a weird side of the car for a driveby. | 奇怪,司机是在左边的啊 |
[03:13] | Maybe he wasn’t shot here. Maybe he just ended up here. | 或许他不是在这里受到枪击 而是把车开到这里才死的 |
[03:21] | Excuse me? | 请问 |
[03:22] | – Are you with the Transit Board? – Yeah. | – 你手上的是行车记录吧? – 是的 |
[03:24] | Do you have the dispatch log? | 有接送客人的时间表吗? |
[03:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | Why’s he leaving? | 他怎么跑掉了? |
[03:45] | Well,that’s kind of what he does. | 他总是这样的 |
[03:51] | – Is this camera always on? – Only on HBO. | – 监视器会一直开着吗? – 必要的时候才开 |
[03:53] | It takes stills for ten seconds when the door opens, | 车门开了以后会拍十秒钟 |
[03:56] | and then for the first ten seconds of the fare. | 收费的时候再拍十秒钟 |
[03:57] | We’re gonna need the pictures. | 我们需要看录影带 |
[04:04] | – This is Catherine. – It’s Gil. How you doing? | – 我是凯瑟琳 – 我是吉尔,你现在怎么样? |
[04:08] | I’m busy.Checking up on me? | 我很忙,查岗吗? |
[04:11] | – Why would I need to do that? – You tell me. | – 我干吗要查岗? – 我不知道啊 |
[04:14] | Look,I know you tend to get a little territorial about your crime scenes, | 我知道你工作时不喜欢旁边有人 |
[04:18] | and I don’t want there to be any tension between us, | 我也不想把气氛搞得很紧张 |
[04:20] | – so I’m giving you fair warning. – Fair warning for what? | – 所以我只是要叮嘱你一句 – 叮嘱什么? 嗨! |
[04:27] | You’re at 7888 Oakey Street,am I right? | |
[04:34] | Julian Harper. | 朱丽安・哈珀 |
[04:36] | If it weren’t for the cyanosis,I’d say he was doing a photo shoot forGQ. | 若不是因为全身发紫 我都以为他是在为GQ杂志摆造型 |
[04:43] | Yeah,I’m sure he wasn’t ready forthis photo shoot. | 我肯定他没打算让我们给他的尸体拍照 |
[04:45] | Body temp’s 95. | 尸温为华氏95度 |
[04:50] | That would make T.O.D. approximately 3:00 a.m. | 可以推算出死亡时间为凌晨3点左右 |
[05:00] | Well,there’s plenty of drugs around here.You think he OD’d? | 这里有很多禁药,是服药过量吗? |
[05:07] | Yeah,no edema. | 没有浮肿 |
[05:10] | Some petechia. | 有一些出血点 |
[05:12] | Could be suffocation or strangulation. | 是窒息或是被勒死的 |
[05:15] | But no ligature marks or bruising. However… | 并没有勒痕或是掐痕,不过…… |
[05:20] | …some fibers under the chin. | ……下巴下沾了一些纤维 |
[05:36] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[05:37] | It’s for my scrapbook. | 拍张照加到我的剪贴簿里去 |
[05:39] | I’ve got a perfect spot for him– a place of honor between Tupac and Entwhistle. | 我给他留了个好地方―― 图帕克和安德威瑟的中间(均为著名歌手) |
[05:46] | The taxi’s last dropoff was this address. | 出租车最后停留的地方是这里 |
[05:49] | This guy’s got dirt on his shoes and pants. There was dirt in the cab. He’s got to be the last fare. | 这家伙的鞋子和裤管上有泥土 汽车里也有泥土,他应该就是最后一个乘客 |
[05:55] | So,somebody killed them both. | 有人把他们俩都杀了 |
[05:58] | And if it’s about money, | 而且,如果是为了钱 |
[06:00] | doesn’t look like this guy has much. | 这人看上去又并不富有 |
[06:02] | Well,I guess it’s relative. | 我觉得这很难说 |
[06:06] | It depends on | 要看这人是谁了 |
[06:44] | Samay… Samay Thao. | 沙麦……沙麦・陶 |
[06:47] | 15527 East Charleston Road. That’s a long way from here. | 家住查尔斯顿东路15527号,离这里很远 |
[06:54] | I count six shots in his chest. | 我在他胸口找到了六个枪眼 |
[06:57] | There were two in the cab, one in the cabbie. | 车门上有两个,司机身上一个 |
[07:00] | If the math is correct,that’s nine. | 如果没算错的话,总共九个 |
[07:03] | Suggests semi-automatic, but I don’t see any shell casings here. | 应该是半自动手枪,但是这里找不到弹壳 |
[07:06] | Yeah,there were none in the taxi,either. | 出租车里也没有弹壳 |
[07:08] | Killer could have picked them up. | 可能都被凶手拿走了 |
[07:12] | To shoot a guy six times in the torso, you either have to be very close, or a hell of a shot. | 能在人的躯干上连中六枪 除非是站得非常近,或是拼了命地开枪 |
[07:16] | – It’s okay if I roll him? – Yeah. | – 我把他翻个身可以吗? – 可以 |
[07:24] | Well,no through and throughs. | 尸体没有被子弹打穿 |
[07:26] | We should be able to recover some bullets from the body. | 我们应该可以在尸体里找到弹头 |
[07:29] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:32] | What do you make of that? | 你看那是什么? |
[07:34] | Looks like he rubbed up against something. | 看上去像是从什么东西上擦到的 |
[07:42] | There’s some paint flaked off of that railing. | 栏杆上的油漆剥落了 |
[08:14] | We got blood drops. | 有血迹 |
[08:28] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[08:31] | This looks fresh. | 这看上去是刚刚弄坏的 |
[08:44] | Hey,Brass? | 喂,布拉斯! |
[08:46] | Las Vegas Police! | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[08:48] | Put the gun down!Put the gun down! Put it down. | 把枪放下!把枪放下!放下! |
[08:57] | I shoot… burglar! | 我打的是……蟊贼! |
[09:06] | Julian Harper. | 朱丽安・哈珀 |
[09:08] | Wasn’t he supposed to be like,uh… the next Brad Pitt or something? | 不是说他是布拉德・皮特(影星)的接班人吗? |
[09:12] | Yeah. Now he’s the next River Phoenix. | 现在倒成了里华・冯力士(已故影星)的接班人了 |
[09:18] | – All right,Gerald. – Uh,they call me Blinky. | – 好的,杰拉尔德 – 呃,别人叫我布林吉 |
[09:22] | And what was your relation to Julian Harper? | 你跟朱丽安・哈珀是什么关系? |
[09:24] | Best friends since kindergarten. Now I work for him. | 从幼儿园起就是最好的朋友,现在我为他工作 |
[09:27] | – What did you do for him? – Pretty much everything. | – 你帮他做些什么? – 很多,所有的事 |
[09:30] | You know,bought his stuff,hooked him up. Drove him to meetings. | 比如,替他买东西,帮他联系 开车送他去跟人会面 |
[09:33] | – Did you find the body? – I ordered room service. | – 尸体是你发现的? – 我叫了餐车 |
[09:36] | I wanted to see if he was hungry. | 我想看看他是不是饿了 |
[09:38] | Boom,there he was. | 结果他就躺在那里了 |
[09:41] | Did you touch or move the body in any way? | 你有没有碰过或移动过尸体? |
[09:43] | Uh,no way. No. I watch those murder shows,you know? | 决没有,我看过侦探电影 |
[09:46] | I know to just keep my hands to myself,and,uh,call the cops. | 知道什么都不能碰,要先报警 |
[09:49] | What is with the robe? | 你的睡袍是怎么回事? |
[09:54] | Did you pat him down? He’s packing a small,friendly weapon. | – 你知道怎么回事吗? – 他那里藏了一把[小手枪] |
[09:57] | Would you mind standing up for us,sir? | 你能站起来给我们看一下吗,先生? |
[10:00] | Nah,bro,I-I-I… kind of got the angle of the dangle going. | 伙计,那个,我只是……下边很兴奋 |
[10:04] | – The boing,boing,boing. – Stand up. | – 砰,砰,砰直跳 – 站起来 |
[10:13] | I,uh,took a Prevalis on the plane over. | 我在飞机上吃了一粒普莱瓦利斯(性药) |
[10:17] | I been pitching a tent for, like,eight hours. | 整整搭了八个小时的[帐篷](指勃起) |
[10:19] | Yeah,I-I think I need to consult a physician. | 我想我需要找个医生看看 |
[10:22] | It’s called a priapism. Just in case you were wondering. | 这是阴茎异常勃起,如果你想知道的话 |
[10:25] | What else are you on,man? | 还有呢? |
[10:27] | Oh,uh,nothing. | 没了 |
[10:28] | I mean,uh,I smoked a little herb at the club,but that’s it. | 好吧,我只是吸了一点大麻,真的没有了 |
[10:31] | What about Julian? | 朱丽安呢? |
[10:32] | Oh,Jules? Oh,no,he,uh… he won’t even take aspirin. | 朱尔斯?不,他连阿司匹林都不会吃 |
[10:36] | You know,he’s organic. You know, treats his body like a temple. | 他崇尚自然,把自己的身体看作圣物 |
[10:38] | Well,we’re gonna need a list of everyone who was here worshipping the temple. | 我们需要所有来[朝圣]的人的名单 |
[10:42] | – Can I sit down? – Yeah. | – 我可以坐下了吗? – 可以 |
[10:46] | Did someone turn a shower on or something? | 有人开了淋浴器了吗? |
[10:48] | You cleared that room,right? | 你检查过浴室,不是吗? |
[11:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[11:12] | Hey. We need a medic! | 我们需要医生 |
[11:16] | And a bag for stomach contents. | 再拿个塑料袋装呕吐物 |
[11:25] | His name is Keo Vipraxay. | 他名叫凯欧・卫普拉克西 |
[11:27] | He barely speaks English. He’s South Asian,I think. | 他不大会说英语,我想他是南亚人 |
[11:29] | – Anyway,it’s all clear. – Thanks,Jim. | – 好在真相大白了 – 谢了,杰姆 |
[11:46] | Double-aught buck. | 型号#00(散弹) |
[11:47] | Standard shot is nine pellets. | 一发正好九颗子弹 |
[11:49] | That would account for all the hits. | 完全符合现场痕迹 |
[11:54] | So you’re saying that a single shotgun blast,through a security door, | 你的意思是说,就靠这一把枪 发了一串子弹,打穿了防盗门 |
[11:58] | took out two separate victims in two separate locations? | 还将两个受害者打死在了不同的地点? |
[12:02] | Weird,huh? | 荒谬是吧? |
[12:04] | The cab drops Samay Thao in front of this building. | 出租车把沙麦・陶送到了这幢楼前 |
[12:08] | And the position of the blood drops give us a pretty good idea | 血迹的位置告诉了我们 |
[12:10] | of where Samay was standing when he was shot. | 沙麦被枪击时所站的位置 |
[12:14] | He was a little shorter than me. | 他比我稍矮些 |
[12:16] | Shots were centered on his chest, about there. | 枪击对准了他的胸口,大概在这里 |
[12:21] | My guess is, | 我的推测是 |
[12:22] | the cab was parked down there the driver peeled out when he got shot. | 出租车原来停在那下面 当司机受到枪击后便开车逃走 |
[12:33] | Vertical deflection down to the cab is roughly 60 degrees. | 这里到地面差不多要弯过60度角 |
[12:38] | Standard shot won’t spread that far. | 子弹偏不过这么大幅度 |
[12:40] | The pellets must have come through the screen. | 子弹应该是穿过了车窗玻璃 |
[12:49] | The old billiard ball effect. | 这就是[撞球效果] |
[12:52] | The cab driver was collateral damage. | 出租车司机是跟着倒霉 |
[12:56] | but the man with the shotgun said he shot a burglar. | 但是拿着枪的男人说他打的是蟊贼 |
[12:59] | What’s here to steal? | 这儿有什么可偷的? |
[13:05] | Semen on the bed sheets, | 床单上有精斑 |
[13:07] | as well as every other flat surface in here. | 其它的地方也有 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:13] | I’ve got vodka,champagne,cocaine… | 这儿有伏特加、香槟、可卡因…… |
[13:17] | hey,hey,Pantyhose. | 瞧,连袜裤 |
[13:35] | I’ve got some smudges over here. | 这儿有污迹 |
[13:45] | I’ve got some footprints. | 找到一对脚印 |
[13:48] | Looks like someone was standing right there. | 看上去有人在这里站过 |
[13:51] | Was this guy just doing it all over the hotel room? | 这家伙在屋子里随处都能做吗? |
[13:56] | If those are his footprints… | 如果这是死者的脚印…… |
[13:59] | where are hers? | 那么那个女人的呢? |
[14:01] | Or her feet were up… in the air. | 还是她的两脚被抬起……腾空了 |
[14:04] | – You tellme– you just had your honeymoon. – You want to swab this? | – 你来说说看――你不是刚度完蜜月吗? – 取样吧 |
[14:16] | I just don’t understand. I mean, who would want to kill Julian? | 我至今想不明白,谁会去杀朱丽安呢? |
[14:20] | I mean,he’d had some weird fan mail, | 他是收到过一些奇怪的影迷来信 |
[14:22] | but I don’t think any of those kind of people would be able to get in his suite. | 但是这些人不可能进入他的房间 |
[14:25] | Were you in his suite? | 你到过他的房间吗? |
[14:27] | The ex-wife isn’t exactly the best person to have around when you’re looking to get laid. | 一个人想要找女人时是不会找他前妻的 |
[14:32] | Was that your choice or his? | 是你要离婚还是他要离婚? |
[14:34] | It was mutual. I’m strictly his manager now. | 双方都想离,现在我只是他的经纪人 |
[14:38] | So if you weren’t in his suite, where did you go? | 如果你不在他的房里,你上哪儿去了? |
[14:40] | I was taking care of business. | 我正忙着工作 |
[14:43] | Checked the boys in,made sure the suite was copasetic, | 把他们送进房间,确保他们住得舒适 |
[14:47] | had a drink at Skin,and played pai gow until hotel security came to get me. | 到[斯金]喝了点酒,玩了会儿牌九 直到酒店保安跑来找我 |
[14:54] | So how didyou get to be his manager? | 你怎么就成了他的经纪人了? |
[14:58] | When I was with him,he was broke. | 离婚前他只是个穷光蛋 |
[15:00] | Then after the divorce,I still… | 离婚后,我还是…… |
[15:04] | did his laundry,paid his bills,read his scripts. After a while,I wanted to get paid. | 给他洗衣服,替他付账,帮他看剧本 时间久了,我就想得到报酬 |
[15:10] | Now I get ten percent of everything. | 现在我每一笔都抽取10% |
[15:15] | Look… | 你看…… |
[15:16] | I need to make some calls. Julian’s parents, the studio… | 我要打电话给朱丽安的父母,还有摄影棚…… |
[15:20] | – Can we talk about this later? – Sure. But I need your prints and your DNA now. | – 能晚些时候再谈吗? – 当然可以,不过我需要提取你的指纹和DNA |
[15:26] | Tox shows low levels of cocaine, alcohol and Prevalis. Rules out overdose. | 毒理检验显示出少量的可卡因、酒精和普莱瓦利斯 算不上服药过量 |
[15:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:32] | I guess he was just acting about the clean-living part. | 我猜他只是假装洁身自好 |
[15:35] | – C.O.D.? – Asphyxia.Asphyxiated how? | – 死亡原因呢?……怎么窒息的? – 窒息 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. No broken hyoid. | 不知道,舌骨完好无损 |
[15:41] | That and the absence of ligature marks or bruises makes strangulation unlikely. | 此外也没有勒痕或掐痕,看上去不像是被勒死的 |
[15:46] | – Did you find any fibers in his nose or mouth? – Nope. | – 鼻腔或口腔里有纤维吗? – 没 |
[15:49] | That doesn’t rule out suffocation. | 那样不代表不是闷死的 |
[15:50] | Killer could have used something that didn’t shed fibers. | 凶手可能是用了不会落下纤维的东西 |
[15:53] | Or maybe they came from whoever he was rolling around with in bed. | 或许是跟他上床的人身上的东西 |
[15:57] | Found,uh,lubricant on his genitals, | 在他的生殖器上发现润滑剂 |
[15:59] | probably from a condom, and minor abrasions on his penis, | 可能是避孕套磨破了才印到他阴茎上的 |
[16:03] | indicative of vigorous, prolonged activity. | 说明他精力旺盛,做了很长时间 |
[16:06] | Sex,drugs and movies: the American dream. | 性、禁药和电影:这就是美国梦 |
[16:21] | Your stomach contents contain alcohol and traces of triazolam. | 你的呕吐物里查出酒精和三唑仑 |
[16:25] | – Try-as-a-what? – It’s a sleeping pill, | – 三什么? – 安眠药的一种 |
[16:27] | has you reading the inside of your eyelids for a week. | 你最近一周睡眠不好吗? |
[16:29] | I didn’t take any pills. | 我没吃过安眠药 |
[16:31] | We also found cocaine in your bloodstream. I guess you didn’t take that,either? | 在你的血液里还找到了可卡因 我猜你也没吸过,是吧? |
[16:38] | So I did a couple of lines, but I didn’t take any pills. | 我确实吸了一点,但是安眠药我没吃过 |
[16:41] | If I was gonna take a pill, I would’ve popped E or a perc. | 如果吃安眠药,我会选择[E]或是[帕克] |
[16:44] | Miss Villa,we found you in Julian Harper’s suite. | 韦拉小姐,我们是在朱丽安・哈珀的套房里 找到你的 |
[16:47] | – Were you ever in his bedroom? – Who knows? | – 你进过他的卧室吗? – 谁知道啊? |
[16:51] | I don’t even know how I ended up in Blinky’s room. | 我都不知道自己是怎么从布林吉的房间里出来的 |
[16:55] | Oh,my… I swear,if that guy slipped me something… | 我发誓,如果那家伙偷了我什么东西…… |
[17:00] | Tell us what you do remember. | 你还记得什么,告诉我们 |
[17:07] | Me and my girls were at Skin,and,uh… | 我和姑娘们当时是在[斯金],然后 |
[17:11] | Blinky came over and said he was partying with Julian Harper. | 布林吉走上来说他是朱丽安・哈珀的助理 |
[17:15] | And he said they had this pimpy booth,so we went over. | 他说他有一间套房,所以我们就上去了 |
[17:25] | It didn’t turn out the way I hoped. | 但事情不是我想象的那样 |
[17:31] | And the next thing I know, Blinky’s on top of me. | 然后我就只知道,布林吉压在我身上 |
[17:33] | We could assist you in reporting a date rape. | 我们可以帮你报警说他强奸 |
[17:39] | – Thanks,but no. – It’s not an offer,it’s our job. | – 谢谢,还是不要了 – 这不是建议,而是我们的职责 |
[17:42] | There’s thisStuff magazine party at Ghost Bar tonight. | 幽灵酒吧今夜还会有这样的例行派对 |
[17:45] | I’m not gonna make it harder for me to get in because I tattled on Julian Harper’s best friend. | 我不想因为泄漏了朱丽安・哈珀最好朋友的隐私 而不好意思进去 |
[17:50] | I mean,if I run into them tonight… | 我是说,今晚还会再见到他们的…… |
[17:52] | – Julian Harper will not be there. – Trust me,he will. | – 朱丽安・哈珀不会去了 – 我保证他会去的 |
[17:56] | The coroner finished the autopsy early this morning. | 验尸馆今天早上做了尸体解剖 |
[18:02] | – He’s dead? – Yeah. | – 他死了? – 是的 |
[18:08] | I was in Julian Harper’s suite when he died? | 他死的时候,我在他房间里? |
[18:12] | – You’re kidding me,right? – And being in his suite | – 你跟我说笑吧? – 正因为你在他房间里 |
[18:15] | makes you a suspect. | 所以你有嫌疑 |
[18:18] | – I am? – Yes. | – 我有吗? – 有 |
[18:21] | So we’re going to need to take a sample of your DNA. | 所以我们要给你的DNA取样 |
[18:25] | Oh,man. | 哦,伙计 |
[18:29] | I amso getting into that party tonight for sure. | 今晚我一定要去派对证实一下 |
[18:36] | Yeah,I remember that guy. | 对,我记得这个人 |
[18:38] | He’s,like,Chinese or something, | 像是中国人的样子 |
[18:39] | – real spun out. – He was on meth? | – 看上去非常疲倦 – 他看上去像遇到麻烦了吗? |
[18:42] | Well,he was on something. He was acting all shady. | 好像是有什么麻烦,他看上去很消沉 |
[18:45] | Downed a bottle of soda before he even paid for it. | 钱都还没付呢,一杯汽水已经下肚了 |
[18:48] | And that’s how you knew he was on something? | 这样你就断定他有麻烦了? |
[18:50] | There ain’t nothin’ out here. | 到这种地方就有这点好处 |
[18:52] | People hereact messed up because theyare messed up. | 人们感到不如意,就可以表现得不如意 |
[18:55] | The Metro Transit Board said that he caught a Sunstar Taxi from this address. | 市交公司说他从这里叫了一辆[海星]出租车 |
[18:59] | I called it for him. Anything to get that tweaker out of here. | 我帮他打的电话,只要能把他弄走就好 |
[19:03] | Any idea how he got here in the first place? | 知道他是怎么到这里的吗? |
[19:05] | All I saw him do was walk through the door. | 我只看到他从门口走进来 |
[19:08] | Samay Thao. | 沙麦・陶 |
[19:10] | I don’t even need to open him up to guess C.O.D. | 不用解剖我就能把他的死因猜出来 |
[19:15] | Ocular inflammation. | 眼睛发炎了 |
[19:20] | Laceration of the sclera. | 巩膜破裂 |
[19:24] | Hurts like hell when you get a grain of sand in your eye. | 如果沙子进了眼睛可是会很疼的 |
[19:30] | Imagine this. | 想象一下吧 |
[19:41] | Bad night for Laotians. | 老挝人的恶梦之夜 |
[19:43] | What other Laotians are having a bad night? | 对其他老挝人来说,也是恶梦之夜吗? |
[19:48] | Solo traffic collision on Mount Charleston.Came in early this morning. | 查里斯顿山出了一场车祸,今天早上的事 |
[19:52] | – Noy Vipraxay. – Vipraxay? | – 诺伊・卫普拉克西 – 卫普拉克西? |
[19:57] | – Well,that’s a hell of a coincidence. – Does it mean something to you? | – 惊人的巧合 – 你想起什么了吗? |
[20:01] | Yeah,he’s got the same last name as the guy who shothim. | 这个姓与杀死那人的凶手的姓一样 |
[20:04] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[20:05] | Grissom said that our vic over there caught a cab at a gas station near Mount Charleston. | 葛瑞森说,死者就是在 查里斯顿山附近的加油站上的出租车 |
[20:11] | I’ll have auto detail bring in his car. | 我叫车管部门去查 |
[20:13] | – Sounds like your double’s becoming a triple. – Unless you got any more in your drawers? | – 听上去两个死者变成三个了 – 除非冰箱(放死人的冰箱)里还有其他的 |
[20:17] | Hey,Archie. | 嘿,阿奇 |
[20:19] | See if you can help me out. | 看你能不能帮我个忙 |
[20:20] | There was a smear on the window at the hotel. It came back saliva. | 旅馆的窗玻璃上有污渍,是干掉的唾液 |
[20:24] | So I ran it through CODIS,got a hit, felony battery on this guy,Willie Angel. | 我查了联合DNA检索系统,得到一个惊人的结果 这家伙曾犯殴打罪,名叫威利・安琪儿 |
[20:31] | Now,he’s a Las Vegas resident, but he wasn’t a registered guest at the hotel. | 他现在定居拉斯维加斯 但旅馆没有他的入住登记 |
[20:34] | He has no affiliation with Julian’s little entourage whatsoever. | 他跟朱丽安没有一点关系 |
[20:40] | I think I scoped this guy earlier. | 我想我刚刚见过这个家伙 |
[20:42] | – Really? Do it up. – Yeah. | – 真的?……看一下 – 嗯 |
[20:49] | Yeah,there he is. | 就是他 |
[20:52] | – Looking dapper. – All right. | – 衣冠楚楚的 – 是啊 |
[20:56] | 12:31 a.m. Gets off on the high-roller floor. | 午夜12:31,从上升的电梯里走出去 |
[21:08] | Hey,2:45 a.m. | 嘿,这是凌晨2:45 |
[21:11] | Shopping bags? | 购物袋吗? |
[21:13] | There’s no mall on that floor. He was shopping at Julian Harper’s. | 那层楼又没有商店 该是从朱丽安・哈珀那里[买]的 |
[21:18] | Enough time to shop and kill. | 这点时间够他[买]东西外加杀人的了 |
[21:21] | The Palms issued two card keys– | 棕榈树大酒店只备有两张钥匙卡―― |
[21:23] | one to Julian,and one to his boy Blinky. | 一张给了朱丽安,一张给了他的助理布林吉 |
[21:27] | But the database shows… | 但是资料却显示…… |
[21:29] | one,two…three… | 一、二……三…… |
[21:31] | keys were used to access the suite? | ……把钥匙可以打开房间? |
[21:33] | Well,assuming the third card was Willie’s. | 假定第三张钥匙卡确实在威利手里 |
[21:36] | You can’t just walk up to the front desk and pull the “I lost my key” scam on a VIP suite. | 那也不可能是从前台骗来的 光说[我把钥匙弄丢了]没用,因为这是VIP套房 |
[21:42] | So… how’d Willie get it? | 那么……威利从哪里搞到的呢? |
[21:52] | Sorry.I just started seeing someone. Had a bit of a late night. | 抱歉我刚睡醒,因为熬夜累了 |
[21:56] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个问题 |
[21:58] | How do you know when it’s gone from just friends to more than? | 怎么才能知道,两人的关系已经不仅仅是朋友了? |
[22:03] | Well,if you have to ask… it’s just friends. | 嗯,如果这事你需要问别人的话…… 那你们就还只是朋友 |
[22:07] | – She is making dinner for me this weekend. – Are you the only guest? | – 这个周末她要为我做晚饭 – 只请了你吗? |
[22:11] | Do her roommates count? | 她的室友算不算? |
[22:16] | The splinter from your vic’s eye has four distinct layers. | 死者眼睛里的碎片分为四层 |
[22:20] | Polycarbonate plastic, aluminum,acrylic and dye. | 聚碳酸脂塑料、铝、丙烯酸树脂和染料层 |
[22:24] | Being an audiophile, I prefer the sound of vinyl. | 作为音乐发烧友,我更喜欢聚乙烯基塑料做的 |
[22:27] | It’s from a compact disc? | 是CD光盘上的碎片? |
[22:31] | Well,how did it end up in Samay Thao’s eye? | 怎么会跑到沙麦・陶的眼睛里去的? |
[22:36] | Noy Vipraxay’s car. | 诺伊・卫普拉克西的车 |
[22:40] | Easy for you to say. | 你说说倒很轻松 |
[22:42] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗? |
[22:44] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[22:45] | Gravitational pooling directly under the steering wheel. | 方向盘正下方有一大滩血 |
[22:54] | The car was found at the bottom of a steep incline. | 车子是在一个陡坡的底部找到的 |
[22:57] | So he was leaning over it when he bled out. | 他出血时正挂在方向盘上 |
[23:00] | Except he wasn’t. | 然而他不是 |
[23:02] | Take a look. These were taken at the crash site. | 你瞧这个,现场拍的 |
[23:05] | If he’d have bled out in the position he was found, | 如果他在这个位置流出血来 |
[23:07] | there’d be blood on the door, not under the steering wheel. | 血就应该流到车门上,而不是方向盘下 |
[23:14] | So someone moved the body? | 那么,有人动过尸体了? |
[23:17] | There was plenty of mud at the scene, | 现场有很多泥巴 |
[23:19] | and Samay had mud on his pants. | 沙麦的裤管上也有泥巴 |
[23:22] | Maybe we can match soil samples. | 或许可以对比一下泥土样本 |
[23:26] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[23:29] | Trace came back | 又有线索了 |
[23:31] | on the splinter that was in Samay’s eye. It was a CD fragment. | 沙麦眼睛里找到的是CD碎片 |
[23:39] | – Samay was in this car. – Hey,guys. | – 沙麦当时也在这辆车里 – 各位 |
[23:42] | I got work card hits off prints from the two dead Laotians and the shooter. | 通过死去的两个老挝人和那个凶手的指纹 找到了他们的工作记录 |
[23:47] | We already know their IDs. | 我们已经知道他们的身份了 |
[23:48] | Well,did you already know that they all worked together? | 那你知不知道他们都在一起工作呢? |
[23:56] | – So Samay Thao worked for you? – Yeah,runs the dryers. | – 沙麦・陶是你的员工? – 对,他负责操作干洗机 |
[23:59] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[24:01] | He’s been off a couple days now. | 他已经有几天没来了 |
[24:05] | – Did you know,uh,Noy or Keo Vipraxay? – Sure. They work here,too. | – 你认识诺伊或是凯欧・卫普拉克西吗? – 当然啦,他们也在这儿工作 |
[24:11] | They brothers or cousins,or what? | 他们是亲兄弟还是表兄弟? |
[24:13] | Brothers. Keo’s older. I hear they got six more back in Laos. | 亲兄弟,凯欧大一些,听说在老挝还有六个兄弟 |
[24:18] | They work swing– they’re on at 4:00. | 他们轮流上班,4:00开工 |
[24:20] | – Were they friends of Samay’s? – No! No way. | – 他们是沙麦的朋友吗? – 绝不可能 |
[24:25] | Keo and Noy are Lao Loum. | 凯欧和诺伊是老龙族人 |
[24:28] | They’re lowlanders. Samay’s Hmong; he’s in the hills. | 他们是平原人,而沙麦是洪族人,住在山区 |
[24:31] | They’re born to hate each other. Some tribal crap. | 他们从来就水火不容,这是民族矛盾 |
[24:34] | – What kind of trouble are they in? – The kind where you stop breathing. | – 他们出了什么事吗? – 说出来吓死你 |
[24:38] | Noy’s dead– car accident. Samay’s dead,too– Keo shot him. | 诺伊死了,是车祸;沙麦也死了,被凯欧打死的 |
[24:46] | (什么语言) | |
[24:55] | – You speak Lao? – And Thai,Vietnamese,Tagalog. | – 你会说老挝语? – 还有泰语、越南语和塔加拉语 |
[24:59] | I pulled a stint straight out of high school. | 大学毕业后我被分配工作 |
[25:01] | – I got Southeast Asia,lucky me. – Yeah,I know how you feel. | – 把我分到了东南亚,真好运啊 – 我能理解你的感受 |
[25:05] | Did Keo tell you what happened? I mean,his English isn’t very good. | 凯欧说了事情的经过吗? 我的意思是,他的英语说得可不好 |
[25:10] | No,we’re,uh,we’re still waiting on an interpreter. | 我们正在等一个翻译过来 |
[25:13] | If you need any help,you let me know. | 需要帮忙的时候,尽管开口 |
[25:16] | Yeah,maybe… maybe I’ll take you up on that. | 或许以后会麻烦你的 |
[25:49] | Willie Angel? | 威利・安琪儿? |
[25:53] | You can’t fool the eye in the sky,Willie. There’s a lot of people looking for you. | 可别给我装傻,威利,很多人都在找你 |
[25:58] | Okay,you got me. What do you want? | 好吧,我就是,你有什么事吗? |
[26:02] | Hey,what are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[26:04] | – Hey,you can’t do that. – Oh,this here says we can. | – 你们不能这样 – 有这个就可以 |
[26:11] | Ho-ho-ho!Slick Willie. | 嚯嚯嚯!狡猾的威利! |
[26:15] | Look out now. | 瞧啊 |
[26:17] | You collect card keys,Willie? | 你收集钥匙卡吗,威利? |
[26:19] | – I won at those places. – Really? | – 我赢来的 – 真的? |
[26:20] | I hang on to them for good luck. | 我拿它们当护身符 |
[26:22] | Well,I bet you’re real lucky with this cheap magnetic stripe reader and palm top,huh? | 我打赌这个不值钱的读卡器和这个掌上电脑 确实给你带来不少好运,没错吧? |
[26:26] | You know you can get into most hotel rooms in the city with this thing? | 你应该知道有了这东西 你就可以溜进本城大多数酒店房间吧? |
[26:28] | You take the old card key, you input the room number, | 把房间号输入一张钥匙卡 |
[26:32] | a little magnetic encoding… | 略加编码…… |
[26:35] | and Bob’s your uncle. | 便大功告成了 |
[26:40] | You used the card to open the door. | 你用这张卡开了门 |
[26:43] | You get into his suite and hide. | 钻进他的房间躲了起来 |
[26:46] | Julian comes back,drops his wallet and takes off his watch. | 朱丽安回到房间,丢下皮夹,脱了手表 |
[26:49] | He falls asleep. You rob him blind. But he wakes up. | 他一睡着,你就开始偷东西,但是他惊醒了 |
[26:51] | So it’s kill him or go back to jail. What the…? | 要么杀了他,要么再被送回牢里,对吧? |
[26:54] | – Who the hell are you? – Stop,okay? | – 你是谁? – 别说了,好不好? |
[26:56] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[27:00] | I was in his suite. | 我是到过他的房间 |
[27:02] | And,yeah,I’m a thief. | 我确实是个小偷 |
[27:05] | – But I didn’t kill anybody. – You were in his suite for over two hours,man. | – 但我从没杀过人 – 伙计,你在他房间里呆了两个多小时 |
[27:09] | That’s more than enough time to snag a couple shopping bags. | 这点时间用来偷东西是不是多了点 |
[27:12] | ‘Cause that sick, rich freak wasn’t going to sleep. | 因为那个有钱的变态没有睡觉 |
[27:16] | He was banging some blonde for, like,two hours. | 他跟一个金发女人忙活了大概有两小时 |
[27:23] | – Talk to her. – We’re talking to you. | – 去问那个女人吧 – 我们这是在问你 |
[27:26] | I don’t know what the hell they were doing, but when she left,he wasn’t moving. | 我不知道他们究竟在搞什么名堂 但是那女人走后,男的就不动了 |
[27:30] | I thought he was asleep. | 我当时以为他睡着了 |
[27:32] | Then I saw the news this morning. | 然后今天早上我看到了新闻 |
[27:35] | If it’s a killer you’re looking for, talk to the girl in the red dress. | 如果你们要找凶手 还是去问那个穿红裙子的女人 |
[27:42] | We believe that Samay Thao killed your brother and tried to make it look like an accident. | 我们确信沙麦・陶杀了你的弟弟 并且试图把它伪装成一起车祸 |
[27:54] | Did you know about it? | 你清楚这件事吗? |
[28:29] | He says he thought Samay was there to rob him. That’s why he shot him. | 他说他觉得沙麦是去他那里抢东西 所以他才开的枪 |
[28:48] | The girl in the red dress gets off with Julian’s entourage at 12:57. | 12:57 穿红裙子的女人和朱丽安一行人出了电梯 |
[28:52] | Then gets back on at 2:33. | 2:33 她又回到电梯里 |
[28:56] | Certainly looks like she’s been through something rough. | 看上去很像是被折腾了一番 |
[29:00] | She forgot her pantyhose. | 而且连袜裤也忘了穿 |
[29:04] | – Good eyes. – Great legs. | – 眼力真好 – 腿真美 |
[29:07] | Been a while,Arch? | 好久没见美腿了噢,阿奇? |
[29:09] | – Can you follow her out? – Yeah. | – 能再往下追踪吗? – 行啊 |
[29:11] | I just got this footage… | 这儿有拍到画面 |
[29:12] | Hey,I heard you guys are having trouble with the Julian Harper case. | 听说你们这些家伙 在朱丽安・哈珀的案子上遇到困难了 |
[29:14] | – Who’d you hear that from? – Ecklie. He’s putting me on it. | – 哪里听来的? – 埃克里说的,他让我来帮忙 |
[29:17] | Man,you gotta quit kissing his ass. | 你别再拍他马屁了 |
[29:20] | – All right,fellas, – check this out. | 好了,伙计们,瞧这个 |
[29:26] | Okay,that’s Julian’s manager. | 那是朱丽安的经纪人 |
[29:29] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. Hang on. | 哎哎,等一下 |
[29:37] | – That’s got to be at least a few Gs. – She a hooker? | – 那至少得有几千美元呢 – 她是个妓女? |
[29:40] | I don’t know, I think she could be the killer. | 不知道,我想她有可能是凶手 |
[29:43] | Solicitation murder? | 买凶杀人? |
[29:45] | Manager pays to have her client whacked. | 经纪人出钱叫人把他放倒 |
[29:49] | She went to the shopping arcade. | 她去了店铺 |
[29:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:52] | What kind of hired killer takes their payoff and goes to the mall? | 什么样的雇佣杀手拿了钱会去商店呢? |
[29:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:01] | This one put herself on a mailing list. | 她在填写送货单 |
[30:03] | Tally Jordan. There’s the phone number. | 塔莉・乔丹,还有电话号码 |
[30:07] | You call my cell, I answer,we talk. | 你们给我打电话,我接了,刚说几句话 |
[30:12] | And then you guys show up and arrest me at the pool, | 然后你们就冲出来抓我 |
[30:14] | in front of my friends. Is that fair? | 就在游泳池边上,当着我朋友的面 有这种事情的吗? |
[30:17] | You left Julian Harper’s room at 2:33. | 2:33 你离开了朱丽安・哈珀的房间 |
[30:19] | A couple of minutes later, you’re taking money from his manager. | 几分钟以后,你从他经纪人那里拿了钱 |
[30:24] | – I’m not a prostitute. – Couple hours later,Julian’s dead. | – 我没有卖淫 – 但几小时过后,朱丽安就死了 |
[30:31] | Okay,this is crazy. | 这也太荒谬了 |
[30:34] | I would never even think of killing Julian Harper. | 我做梦也没想过要杀朱丽安・哈珀 |
[30:37] | I’ve been a fan of his since he was doing cereal commercials. | 从他刚开始拍广告我就是他的粉丝了 |
[30:40] | Oh,so you stalked him? Is that it? | 所以你到处跟踪他,是吧? |
[30:43] | And then you killed him? | 然后你还杀了他? |
[30:49] | I’m in Vegas for a speech tournament– | 我是到维加斯参加演讲比赛的 |
[30:52] | okay,a school- supervised trip. | 是学校安排的旅行 |
[30:54] | Does that mean that my school is stalking him,too? | 难道我们学校也在到处跟踪他? |
[30:58] | Is the club Skin on your school schedule? | 学校的计划里有[斯金]夜总会吗? |
[31:05] | When I found out that Julian was going to be in Vegas | 当我知道朱丽安要和我同时到维加斯 |
[31:08] | at the same time I was, I freaked. | 我都乐晕了 |
[31:12] | Okay,I wanted a look, | 我想看他一眼 |
[31:14] | an autograph, or a picture at most. | 要个签名,甚至最好合个影 |
[31:18] | And what I got was incredible. | 但是我没想到会那么幸运 |
[31:23] | Go for it. You’re the one he wants. | 去吧,他喜欢你 |
[31:33] | It was like I was in one of his movies. | 就好像在跟他演电影一样 |
[31:37] | Until he kicked me out of bed and… | 直到他把我踢下床,然后…… |
[31:39] | and then I get off the elevator, and there’s his manager handing me a wad of money. | 我从电梯里出来,他的经纪人塞给我一笔钱 |
[31:45] | I tip all the girls Julian’s with. | 陪过朱丽安的女孩子我都会给她们小费的 |
[31:48] | So you’re his pimp? | 这么说来,你帮他拉皮条? |
[31:51] | It keeps them from running their mouths. | 只是让她们别说出去 |
[31:53] | It protects Julian’s image. It’s just a part of managing his career. | 维持朱丽安的形象,也是身为经纪人的职责所在 |
[31:56] | I had sex with Julian because I wanted to. | 我跟朱丽安上床是因为我乐意 |
[31:59] | But you took the money, | 但是你收了钱了 |
[32:01] | and you bought a purse with it. | 还用这钱买了只皮包 |
[32:03] | I had a conversation with Julian’s lawyer. | 我跟朱丽安的律师谈过 |
[32:05] | And he said you weren’t only his ex-wife, | 他说你不仅仅是他的[前妻] |
[32:08] | you were about to be his ex-manager. That piss you off? | 你也快成为他的[前经纪人]了 你是不是特别生气? |
[32:13] | His lawyers and his agents don’t like me. | 他的律师和代理人都不喜欢我 |
[32:16] | They pressured him to drop me. | 非要他把我甩了 |
[32:18] | But Julian and I are family. That wasn’t going to happen. | 但是朱丽安和我是亲人,他不会那样做的 |
[32:23] | Eva said if anyone asked, Julian was a gentleman. | 伊娃交待说 无论谁问起,都要说朱丽安是个绅士 |
[32:26] | Later he took me out and got me a Katherine Baumann purse. | 他带我出去,给我买了一只凯瑟琳鲍曼皮包 |
[32:32] | It’s a much better story to tell my friends. | 这样跟我的朋友们说会好很多 |
[32:39] | Samay and Noy go for a drive after work. | 下班后,沙麦和诺伊开车出去 |
[32:42] | They stop at Mount Charleston. | 到了查尔斯顿山 |
[32:48] | Samay kills Noy… | 沙麦杀了诺伊…… |
[32:56] | …and makes it look like an accident. | ……并伪装成车祸的假象 |
[33:01] | And then he goes to Keo’s apartment and Keo shoots him, | 然后他去了凯欧的住处,凯欧就把他打死了 |
[33:05] | – claiming self defense. – I don’t buy it. | – 他说是自卫 – 我才不信 |
[33:07] | Keo shot him from the other side of a locked door. | 凯欧是从锁好的防盗门里面开的枪 |
[33:10] | He was waiting to blow the guy away. | 他就拿枪等着把那家伙送上西天 |
[33:12] | Which indicates that Keo knew Samay was coming. | 这说明凯欧知道沙麦会去找他 |
[33:15] | Maybe he hired Samay to kill his brother, and then he decided to cut him out of the deal. | 或许是他雇了沙麦去杀他弟弟 然后再把沙麦灭了口 |
[33:20] | Noy had a life insurance policy issued through his union, | 工会为诺伊投保了人寿险 |
[33:23] | worth ten grand. | 价值一万美金 |
[33:25] | – Life’s getting cheaper. – Who’s the beneficiary? | 人命越来越不值钱了……受益人是谁? |
[33:28] | Keo was the primary, | 第一受益人是凯欧 |
[33:29] | but check this out. Half the payout goes to Joe Cavanaugh. | 看是你们看这个,半数的钱到了乔・卡瓦诺手里 |
[33:36] | He’s not a court-approved translator. | 他并不是法庭指定的翻译 |
[33:38] | That’s why I taped it. | 所以我录了像 |
[33:40] | I just didn’t tell him. | 但是我没让他知道 |
[33:43] | So far,he’s saying what you asked him. | 目前为止,他的确是按照你们的要求说的 |
[33:47] | “You must help me. “That’s why I’m here. | [- 你得帮帮我] [- 我来就是为了帮你] |
[33:52] | Just tell them what they want to know.” | [把他们想知道的都告诉他们] |
[33:55] | This is the part that’s different. | 这里就不对了 |
[33:58] | “There are many things I can tell him about you, | [我也可以告诉他们很多你的事] |
[34:01] | “so you tell him this: | [除非你这么跟他说:] |
[34:04] | “Samay came to my home. “I was afraid. | [沙麦跑到我家来,我害怕极了] |
[34:08] | “I thought he was there “to rob me or kill me. | [我想他是来抢东西的,要不就是想杀我] |
[34:10] | So I shot him.” | [所以我朝他开了枪] |
[34:12] | So our interpreter is hiding something. | 这么说,我们的翻译隐瞒了些东西 |
[34:14] | Well,that’s not lost in translation. | 这些不算可翻可不翻的内容 |
[34:22] | Mr. Cavanaugh,can you come out here,please? | 卡瓦诺先生,能出来一下吗? |
[34:29] | We’re going to have a private chat. Let’s go. | – 我们需要私下谈谈 – 走吧 |
[34:42] | In the interview,remember Keo said, | 还记得提审的时候凯欧说的吗? |
[34:44] | “There are many things I can tell them aboutyou”? | [我也可以告诉他们很多你的事] |
[34:47] | You didn’t tell me that. You left that part out. Why? | 你没跟我说这句,而是省略了,为什么? |
[34:50] | I told you what he said. | 我把他说的话都告诉你了 |
[34:52] | You’re not arresting me because I screwed up my translation? | 总不会因为我翻译得不好,你就把我抓起来吧? |
[34:54] | You’re a co-beneficiary of Noy Vipraxay’s life insurance,right? | 诺伊・卫普拉克西的人寿保险 你也是受益人之一,对吧? |
[34:58] | So what? | 怎么了? |
[34:59] | I help my guys try to get a little security for their families. | 我帮助我的员工保障他们的家人 |
[35:03] | I help them in a lot of ways. | 我帮他们做很多事 |
[35:04] | – Driver’s licenses,green cards… – Oh,what,what? | – 申请驾照啦、绿卡啦…… – 什么?什么? |
[35:08] | Out of the goodness of your heart? Come on,they have to come to you. | 出于好心吗?得了吧,别自欺欺人了 |
[35:11] | Without me,they’re back in a rice paddy making three cents a day. | 没有我的话,他们就得回家种田,每天只挣三分钱 |
[35:14] | Look,some of these guys put me… | 于是有的人就把我…… |
[35:16] | …on their policy. It’s their way of saying “thank you.” | ……加在了受益人里 他们只是以此表达感激之情 |
[35:18] | So when one of your guys kills another one of your guys,you make money out of it? | 那么,你的一个员工杀掉了另一个员工 你就可以从中获利了? |
[35:21] | We both know that insurance companies don’t even investigate claims under ten grand. | 我们都知道,赔偿金在一万美金以下 保险公司甚至都不会进行调查 |
[35:25] | So you get a free pass. | 所以你可以顺利地拿到钱 |
[35:27] | You don’t really think I’d have somebody killed for five grand? | 你不会真以为我为了五千美金雇凶杀人吧? |
[35:30] | – I’ve seen it done for a lot less. – That don’t mean I did it. | – 我还见过比五千美金更少的 – 这不代表我真的干了那种事 |
[35:34] | There’s new casinos that open all the time. They all got laundries. | 一些新的娱乐场所每天24小时营业 他们有很多衣服要人洗 |
[35:39] | I bring home 15 G’s a month on the side. | 每个月我在这上面赚一万五千美金 |
[35:42] | So I am not going to bend over a dollar to pick up a dime. | 我不会把西瓜扔了,跑去捡粒芝麻 |
[35:47] | Hodges,do you have the results on the fibers that we dropped off to…? | 霍奇斯,纤维查出结果了吗? 就是我们从…… |
[35:57] | Hodges? He’s asleep. | 霍奇斯?……伙计,他睡着了 |
[36:06] | Let me guess, | 我来猜猜看! |
[36:07] | the fibers are wool. | 那纤维是羊毛 |
[36:10] | Are you bagging Z’s right now,man? | 你刚刚在打呼噜吧? |
[36:12] | – I was just having the greatest dream. – You were out. | – 正做好梦呢 – 噢 |
[36:14] | It was the ’80s and I had this Don Johnson beard,you know,theMiami Vice stubble. | 我回到了八十年代,看到东・强生 就是《迈阿密天龙》里面那个小胡子 |
[36:18] | It just gave me this air of danger. My lady loved it. | 我感到非常危险,可是我的女人却开心得要死 |
[36:25] | Um,I found two types of fibers on your guy’s chin. | 嗯,死者下巴上共有两种纤维 |
[36:29] | Cotton and a polyester- lycra blend. Both dyed black. | 一是棉花,二是涤纶和莱卡的混合物 均被染成黑色 |
[36:35] | Dyed black? | 染成黑色? |
[36:37] | The bedding might have been cotton, but it wasn’t black. | 寝具倒可能是棉制的,但不是黑色 |
[36:39] | The comforter and draperies may have been poly,but they weren’t black,either. | 床罩和床帐可能是涤纶做的,但也不是黑色 |
[36:43] | I bagged some black socks and some black pantyhose. | 我在现场收集到一些黑色的短袜和裤袜 |
[36:47] | This could be the source of the fibers. | 或许这就是纤维的来源 |
[36:50] | He wasn’t suffocated with his crew sock. | 不是被他自己的黑袜子勒死的 |
[36:57] | Did you notice the burn mark on the knot in these pantyhose at the crime scene? | 你在现场注意过裤袜的结上有烧化的痕迹吗? |
[37:02] | No. No,they were all balled up. | 没有,当时是卷成一团的 |
[37:07] | I just bagged them and tagged them. | 我只是收集好了贴上标签 |
[37:09] | Oh,yeah. Yeah,we’ve got to get this to DNA. | 对啊,我们得把这个送去检验DNA |
[37:17] | I thought Greg was in the field. Is he back in the lab? | 我想葛瑞格是在赛场上吧,他回来实验室了吗? |
[37:19] | I don’t know. We’ve got to clear this up. It’s like he’s confused. | 我不知道,我们需要搞清楚,他好像很头大 |
[37:23] | Lab,field,field,lab. We have a lab on wheels. | – 实验室、赛场;赛场、实验室 – 我们这成了流动实验室了 |
[37:25] | How about you guys just shut up,all right? | 你们闭嘴好不好? |
[37:28] | I’m doing this as a favor for Ecklie. It’s a one-time thing. | 这是帮埃克里做的,而且是一次性的 |
[37:31] | He’s still interviewing lab techs. | 他还在跟实验器材供应商谈判 |
[37:33] | – You making overtime? – I’m taking one for the team. | – 你这是加班? – 我是为了整个工作组 |
[37:37] | Tell me about these pantyhose. | 裤袜查得怎么样了? |
[37:39] | Well,I found Tally’s epithelials on the inside, | 在内侧我找到了塔莉的上皮细胞 |
[37:42] | which is no surprise, since she was wearing them. | 不稀奇,这是她穿过的 |
[37:45] | I also found black cotton fibers on the outside– | 外侧还找到了黑色的棉花纤维 |
[37:49] | highest concentration near the crotch. Insert joke here. | 主要集中于裆部,这有些滑稽 |
[37:52] | The vic had a pair of black cotton socks. | 死者有一双黑色的棉袜 |
[37:54] | Well,I did find black cotton fibers under his chin. | 我的确是在他下巴底下发现的棉花纤维 |
[37:58] | Okay,transfer from the sock to the pantyhose,to the neck. | 从短袜跑到裤袜上,最后跑到脖子上去 |
[38:03] | – So the sock was in between the pantyhose and the neck? – Padding. | – 袜子是夹在脖子和裤袜的中间? – 当垫子用 |
[38:08] | BCP,Breath Control Play. | 这是情趣游戏 |
[38:10] | Couples increase their partner’s pleasure through strangulation. | 通过让性伴缺氧来增加他的性快感 |
[38:14] | And if you’re not careful,it leaves marks. | 如果不小心,就会留下印迹 |
[38:15] | Yeah,this guy Julian Harper’s an actor, | 朱丽安・哈珀是个演员 |
[38:18] | so I’m sure he didn’t want bruises on his neck to be showing on camera. | 所以我肯定他不想让脖子上的瘀青曝光 |
[38:21] | There were only two girls in the suite. | 房间里只有两个女人 |
[38:23] | Which one of them killed him? | 是哪个把他杀了? |
[38:25] | Burnt pantyhose. | 裤袜上的烧痕 |
[38:27] | Okay,evidence of sex games gone wrong. | 情趣游戏造成的证据有问题 |
[38:31] | I don’t see how we could have missed anything. There’s no fireplace here. | 我想不出我们还能漏掉什么,这里又没有壁炉 |
[38:35] | I haven’t seen any lighters. | 也没有点火用的东西 |
[38:38] | Well,something singed the hose. | 总有什么烧到了裤袜 |
[38:59] | – Hey. – Hmm? | – 嘿 – 嗯? |
[39:01] | There’s some burnt residue on this lamp. | 灯上有烧焦的余留物 |
[39:08] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗? |
[39:11] | I think someone tied him up, | 我想有人把他吊了上去 |
[39:14] | and they couldn’t get the knot undone, because it melted. | 结果因为打的结受热融化了,解不开 |
[39:17] | So they panicked. And they pulled the hose down. | 他们非常惊慌,把裤袜扯了下来 |
[39:22] | I’ll print the light. | 我来从灯上提取指纹 |
[39:25] | I guess even having an unlimited supply of hot women is not enough,huh? | 我猜即使有享不尽的美女,你们也不会满足对吗? |
[39:30] | Bondage sex with your best friend? | 跟自己最好的朋友玩性虐游戏? |
[39:33] | It’s cool,you guys were on the down low. | 你们瞒着所有人,觉得很爽是不是 |
[39:36] | I don’t understand. | 不知道你们在说什么 |
[39:37] | Well,we found both your prints and Julian’s prints on a light fixture above the bed. | 我们在床头的壁灯上找到了你和朱丽安的指纹 |
[39:43] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. We were not down like that. | 不不不,我们没有那种暧昧关系 |
[39:47] | Rise and shine,buddy! Room service. | 起床啦,伙计!饭送来了 |
[39:52] | Dude,Julian? | 朱丽安? |
[40:02] | He did it to himself,man. He did it to himself. | 他自己吊上去的,他自己吊上去的 |
[40:08] | I took the pantyhose, and I took them off the light. | 我抓住裤袜,把它从灯上拽了下来 |
[40:11] | And then I put his boxers back on. | 然后我替他穿上短裤 |
[40:16] | I wasn’t going to let his mom open upUs magazine and see her boy like that. | 我不想她母亲打开《美国周刊》时 看到她儿子那个样子 |
[40:23] | Jules,he always did me right. | 朱尔斯对我一向很好 |
[40:27] | Now I just wanted to do him the same. | 于是我也想为他做点什么 |
[40:31] | I got the serial number run down from Keo’s shotgun. | 我查到了凯欧那把猎枪的编号 |
[40:35] | He bought it last week, two days before he shot Samay. | 他是上周买的,在他杀沙麦的两天前 |
[40:39] | The guy’s barely scraping by, | 这家伙穷困潦倒 |
[40:41] | and he spends $250 on a brand-new Mossberg? | 会花上250美元去买一把新款的[莫斯伯格]? |
[40:44] | There’s a word for that. | 有一个解释 |
[40:45] | “Premeditation.” | 预谋杀人 |
[40:47] | Your brother gets killed. | 你弟弟被人杀了 |
[40:48] | You killed the guy who did it with a shotgun you just bought. | 而你用一把新买猎枪杀了那个凶手 |
[40:51] | And end up $5,000 ahead. | 最后还能得到5000块钱 |
[40:58] | In Nevada,that’s murder one. | 在内华达州,这属于一级谋杀 |
[41:02] | 20 years to life. | 少则20年有期徒刑,多则终身监禁 |
[41:04] | Unless you get the death sentence. | 要么干脆是死刑 |
[41:09] | – What are my client’s options? – A full confession. | – 我的当事人还能怎么办? – 老实招供 |
[41:12] | We make a recommendation to the DA, maybe he gets murder two. | 我们向检察官求情,或许可以降为二级谋杀 |
[41:23] | – I brought Noy here to help me. – What? | – 我把诺伊接来美国是让他给我当帮手 – 什么? |
[41:26] | To work hard and save. | 努力干活,然后攒钱 |
[41:29] | To bring our family here. | 再把家人也接过来 |
[41:32] | Our parent. | 父母 |
[41:34] | Our sister. | 姐妹 |
[41:36] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[41:38] | Instead he waste the money. | 但是他却乱花钱 |
[41:42] | On the DVD, | 买DVD |
[41:44] | gambling,clothes. | 赌博、买衣服 |
[41:49] | Noy’s life was worthless. | 诺伊活着没有意义 |
[41:54] | His death is not. | 但他死了却有好处 |
[42:06] | Griss,we closed that actor case. | 葛瑞斯,演员的案子结了 |
[42:10] | And? | 怎么样? |
[42:10] | Accidental death as a result of auto-erotic asphyxiation. | 手淫时出了意外 |
[42:14] | Strangled himself to death to enhance his own pleasure. | 为了追求快感把自己吊死了 |
[42:20] | It was in the days of public hangings that people first noticed… | 以前人们就发现,执行绞刑的时候…… |
[42:22] | …that men would get erections and sometimes even ejaculate. | ……男犯人可以勃起甚至是射精 |
[42:26] | They called it “the killer orgasm.” | 人们管那叫[致命的高潮] |
[42:32] | It’s a waste. Guy had everything– money,fame… | 真可惜,那家伙什么都有了―― 金钱、名誉…… |
[42:35] | Yeah,look wherehe ended up. | 是啊,结果看他得到了什么 |
[42:40] | ” CSI:LV Season 06 EP 01 ” -=END=- | 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |