时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | CSI:LV Season 06 EP 01 | 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 《被移动的尸体》 |
[00:47] | Warrick,why don’t you and I take the perimeter and work our way in. | 沃瑞克,你跟我进去 |
[00:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:51] | Greg,you’re with us. I’ll start the sketch. | – 葛瑞格,你也来 – 我来画草图 |
[00:59] | – How you doing,Nick? – Above ground,Wilcox. | – 你好吗,尼克? – 至少还活着,维尔科克斯 |
[01:03] | Would you like inside or out? | 你到里面去还是留在外围? |
[01:05] | I’ll take in. | 我到里面去 |
[01:06] | We got two vics. | 我们这儿有两个遇难者 |
[01:10] | We think the girl is Selena March. | 女的叫塞林娜・马奇 |
[01:12] | She owns the trailer. | 她是房主(汽车拖动的活动房屋) |
[01:15] | What about the male? | 男的呢? |
[01:16] | Nothing yet. | 还不知道 |
[01:18] | This is a piece of the roof right here– | 这是屋顶上掉下来的―― |
[01:20] | fiberglass and particle board. | 玻璃钢瓦和一小块木板 |
[01:23] | These things weren’t built to last. | 这些都是用作临时搭建的 |
[01:26] | They were built to burn. | 而且十分易燃 |
[01:28] | This place is totaled. | 屋子烧光了 |
[01:31] | My money’s on meth lab. The bed’s collapsed. | 我的钱都用来养瘾君子了 – 床也烧坏了 |
[01:32] | You know,Metcalf, | 我说,迈特卡夫 |
[01:33] | just because somebody lives in a trailer park, doesn’t mean they’re a meth cook. | 住在拖车房地区不代表他们就吸毒 |
[01:37] | You guys are a real pain in the ass,you know that? | 你们这群人真讨厌 |
[01:40] | Get used to it,pal. | 试着习惯吧,朋友 |
[02:15] | I’m just having a little trouble understanding this because you… | 我有点无法理解,因为你们……. |
[02:18] | …all live so close together. You mean none of you saw the explosion? | ……都住得很近 就没有人看到爆炸是怎么发生的吗? |
[02:21] | – Uh,I heard it. – Well,good. | – 呃,我听见了声音 – 很好 |
[02:23] | When I came out about five minutes later, the whole place was burnin’ up. | 五分钟后我跑出来,房子已经烧起来了 |
[02:28] | – Where do you live? – Right over there. | – 你住哪里? – 就在那儿 |
[02:32] | All right,let me get this straight– | 我简单重复一下―― |
[02:35] | you heard a blast like thatcoming from your neighbor’s and it took… | 你听见邻居家一声巨响,然后…… |
[02:38] | …you five minutes to poke your head out and see what was going on? | ……过了五分钟你才探出头来 看看发生了什么事? |
[02:40] | – I was watching TV. – I’m sure he was drinking. | – 我当时在看电视 – 我保证他当时在喝酒 |
[02:45] | No,hang around,hang around. Hey,hang around. | 别走开,别走开,嘿,别走开 |
[02:48] | Did you find a man in Selena’s trailer? | 在塞林娜的屋子里有没有发现一个男人? |
[02:50] | Now why would you ask that? Was Selena a hooker? | 怎么会这么问?塞林娜卖淫吗? |
[02:53] | I’m sure I don’t know. | 这个我不知道 |
[02:55] | But one thing I do know, | 不过有件事我确定 |
[02:57] | that’s not Selena’s car. | 那汽车不是塞林娜的 |
[03:10] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[03:11] | Catherine,we have a 4-19 off Industrial. | 凯瑟琳,工业区外发现尸体 |
[03:15] | Do you mind handling it? | 你能处理一下吗? |
[03:17] | So you get the team back together only to break us apart again. | 你把我们找回来就是为了让我们再分开? |
[03:21] | What kind of a perverse game are you playing here,Gil? | 你在发什么疯啊,吉尔? |
[03:23] | – Same one as usual. – Yeah,I’ll cover it.I’m taking Warrick. | – 我很正常 – 好,我去,连带沃瑞克一起 |
[03:38] | Oh,hey,guys.Good to see you. | 各位,见到你们真高兴 |
[03:41] | Hey,would you tell Nick | 能不能跟尼克说一声, |
[03:42] | I hope there’s no hard feelings about that whole, | 希望不会太尴尬,提醒一下就好 |
[03:44] | you know,abduction thing. He hasn’t returned my calls. | 他一直没给我回电话 |
[03:48] | He’s been busy. | 他很忙 |
[03:52] | Squad car found her about a half hour ago– no ID, | 巡逻车半小时前发现的――身份不明 |
[03:55] | but there’s a lot of homeless in this area. | 但是这地区有很多无家可归的人 |
[03:59] | Looks like somebody took something to her head. | 看上去像是头部受了重击 |
[04:01] | Didn’t find a weapon,but my guys are still looking. | 凶器没找到,我的人还在找 |
[04:04] | A shopping bag for a shirt, rubber boots and a G-string. | 塑料袋当上衣,橡胶鞋还有丁字裤 |
[04:10] | Homeless stripper? | 无家可归的脱衣舞娘? |
[04:11] | Well,this is G-String Row,isn’t it? | 这不是丁字裤一条街吗? |
[04:16] | Why is there a ring on your ring finger? | 你怎么戴起戒指来了? |
[04:19] | Because I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[04:22] | What? | 什么? |
[04:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[04:25] | How much did you pay her? | 你给了她多少钱? |
[04:27] | No,seriously,good luck with that,man. I didn’t even know you had a girlfriend. | 不说笑了,祝贺你,伙计 我都不知道你交了女朋友 |
[04:32] | Oh,yeah,it’s a girl I’ve been dating a couple months,Tina. | 她叫蒂娜,我跟她约会了几个月 |
[04:35] | How long have you been married? | 结婚多久了? |
[04:37] | Since yesterday. | 昨天结的 |
[04:39] | Did this,uh,drive-through wedding at Circus Circus Way, | 是那种乘车绕场一周就完事的婚礼 |
[04:43] | you know.Fun,fun time. | 有意思 |
[04:46] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. Busy night. | 对不起,我迟到了,今天晚上真忙 |
[04:50] | We need a TOD,David. | 戴维,我们需要知道死亡时间 |
[04:53] | Rigor’s barely set,so not long. Under four hours. | 还没有僵,所以不会很久 不超过四小时 |
[04:57] | About as long as Warrick’s been married. | 跟沃瑞克结婚的时间差不多 |
[04:59] | You’re married? | 你结婚了? |
[05:01] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Do you think she was dumped? | 尸体被移动过吗? |
[05:08] | Lividity is consistent with the position of the body. | 尸斑与尸体状况一致 |
[05:10] | – So it’s highly unlikely. – All right. | – 所以可能性很小 – 好吧 |
[05:14] | – I’ll check out the strip clubs. – I’ll go with you. | – 我去调查脱衣舞夜总会 – 我也去 |
[05:21] | Well,there doesn’t seem to be any drug-manufacturing supplies, | 没有任何制毒工具的痕迹 |
[05:24] | but plenty of ignition sources: a hot plate,fondue pot,gas stove,candles. | 但是引燃物很多:轻便电炉、化奶酪壶 煤气炉、蜡烛 |
[05:29] | One leaky pipe’s all it takes. | 都合用一个渗漏管 |
[05:34] | Which I haven’t found yet. | 不过我还没找到 |
[05:36] | Yeah,but even if you had, | 就算你找到了 |
[05:37] | that would only explain the explosion in here, | 也只能说明这里发生过爆炸 |
[05:39] | not the ruptured gas main outside. | 不能解释外面的主煤气管道为何破裂 |
[05:42] | Think I can help you with that. | 我想我能帮你 |
[05:44] | I found this gas meter over by the main. | 我在主煤气管道旁边发现了这个煤气表 |
[05:46] | Trailer blows,this thing becomes a missile. | 房子爆炸时它像炮弹一样弹了出去 |
[05:54] | One explosion leads to another. | 一场爆炸引发另一场爆炸 |
[05:56] | Yeah,but where did it all start? | 可是最初的火源在哪里呢? |
[05:59] | Brass ran the plates on that Acura near the trailer. | 布拉斯查了拖车房旁边停的那辆[阿库拉]车 |
[06:02] | It’s registered to a Robert Durgee. | 注册人是罗伯特・德基 |
[06:04] | You get his photo from the DMV? | 有没有从机动车管理厅拿到他的照片? |
[06:05] | Confirmed as the vic– Henderson address,mortgage broker. | 已证实是死者――他是亨德森人 职业是房屋按揭经纪 |
[06:08] | Wife’s name was on the insurance card. | 保险单上的受益人是他妻子 |
[06:10] | – She coming in? – She wasn’t home. | – 她到了吗? – 她没在家 |
[06:12] | Brass is tracking her down. | 布拉斯正在找她 |
[06:14] | Excuse me,Mr. Grissom… | 抱歉,葛瑞森先生…… |
[06:16] | An officer brought this in off a call from Flora Nevada Nursery. | 一个警官送来的电话接听纪录 来自弗罗拉内华达托儿所 |
[06:20] | They thought it might have something to do with the Walter Gordon case. | 他们觉得跟沃尔特・戈登的案子有关联 |
[06:35] | Female’s lungs were filled with soot. | 女尸的肺部全是煤灰 |
[06:37] | COD is smoke inhalation. | 测试得知是吸入的烟火 |
[06:39] | Okay,that means the natural gas didn’t suffocate her. | 那就证明了死因不是天然气中毒 |
[06:42] | Explosion probably knocked her out before the fire even started. | 说不定火还没烧起来 爆炸的气流就把她冲出去了 |
[06:45] | Yeah,male didn’t even last that long. | 男的比她死得更早 |
[06:48] | His lungs were clean,but he suffered fatal crushing injuries to his abdomen. | 他的肺部很干净,但是他腹部受到重创 |
[06:53] | The pieces of debris that were on this guy’s body were not heavy. | 在尸体上找到的坠落物残片没有那么重 |
[06:57] | – But the bed he was lying in collapsed. – Explosion could’ve done that. | – 但是他睡的床塌了 – 很可能是爆炸造成的 |
[07:06] | Let’s photo-enhance these bruises. | 给这些伤痕拍张照放大看看 |
[07:37] | Yeah,yeah,the UV light’s definitely bringing out the bruises underneath the skin. | 紫外光把皮下的淤伤照得很清楚 |
[07:50] | That looks like a tire mark. | 看上去像是轮胎印 |
[07:58] | Maybe our gas explosion just turned into a hit-and-run. | 或许我们的煤气爆炸案 实质上是肇事逃逸案 |
[08:28] | Well,Robert said that he was going to be working late. | 罗伯特说他会工作到很晚 |
[08:32] | So I …went to midnight bingo. | 所以我……就去了夜间赌博场 |
[08:36] | Alone? | 一个人去的? |
[08:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[08:40] | Alone? | 一个人去的? |
[08:42] | I was… | 我…… |
[08:44] | with a friend. | 和一个朋友 |
[08:46] | What was your friend’s name? | 你朋友叫什么名字? |
[08:49] | Why? | 干吗? |
[08:50] | Why not? | 不能说吗? |
[08:56] | He’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[08:58] | Looks like the only person in this thing who isn’t married… | 看来这起事件里唯一没有结婚的…… |
[09:00] | …is the dead girl in the trailer with your husband. | ……就是那个和你丈夫一起在拖车房里的女人 |
[09:05] | You didn’t know he was having an affair? | 你不知道他有外遇吗? |
[09:07] | No,I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[09:09] | You have a ’96 blue Ford Ranger. | 你有一辆96式蓝色福特[突击者](车型) |
[09:11] | We’re going to need to take a look at it. | 我们需要看一下 |
[09:13] | But my truck is in New Mexico. | 但是我的车在新墨西哥州 |
[09:15] | My brother borrowed it this morning,he,uh… | 今天早上我弟弟借走了,他……. |
[09:17] | A wild guess: you have no idea how to reach him. | 我猜:你不知道怎么找到他对吧 |
[09:21] | Not until he gets back. | 要等他回来才行 |
[09:24] | Why do you need to see my truck? | 你们为什么要看我的车? |
[09:26] | Let me tell you a story. | 我来给你讲个故事 |
[09:27] | Once upon a time,you follow your husband to a trailer park. | 有一回,你跟踪丈夫到了拖车房地区 |
[09:30] | You see him slumming with his little trailer bunny. | 见到他和他的小美人在一块 |
[09:32] | You waited for him to come out… | 你就等着他出来…… |
[09:44] | When she pulls the body back in, before she can call for help, | 当她跑回屋子,还没来得及求救 |
[09:47] | you torch the place. Kaboom. | 你就放了火,爆炸了 |
[09:51] | The end. | 说完了 |
[09:53] | That is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最疯狂的事 |
[09:57] | Wouldn’t even make my top ten. | 对我来说还不算疯狂,前十名都排不上 |
[10:02] | So that’s when the bereaved Mrs. Durgee lawyered up. | 丧夫的德基太太需要请律师了 |
[10:06] | Broadcast’s out on her truck, and the warrant’s ready to go. | 我们已经通过电台寻找她的车子 搜查令也开出来了 |
[10:10] | I don’t care what he says. | 我不管她说什么 |
[10:11] | Put him in the tank and see if he wises up. | 把他关进去,看他能不能变得聪明一点 |
[10:13] | Sure as hell can’t get any dumber. | 我保证地狱不收哑巴 |
[10:15] | Detective Curtis. | 科蒂斯侦探 |
[10:17] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[10:18] | I thought you were supposed to be arresting people in Boulder City. | 我以为你应该在波尔德(城市)抓人呢 |
[10:22] | Well,a spot opened up here and… I transferred in today. | 这里也有一个现场,我今天才到 |
[10:27] | Surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[10:32] | Well,your mother would be proud. | 你妈妈真该自豪 |
[10:35] | My mother made Captain. | 我妈自己还是个副巡官呢 |
[10:37] | You know,I’d just qualified for my shield when the sheriff… | 我别上警徽是因为…… |
[10:41] | …pulled my papers and “volunteered” me to CSI. | 州长让我[自愿]加入CSI |
[10:45] | I think my mom hated that more than I did. | 我想我妈比我还讨厌这件事 |
[10:48] | You won’t miss the lab,will you? | 你会怀念实验室的吧? |
[10:51] | There’s some things I’ll miss. | 是会怀念一些东西 |
[10:54] | I’ll see you around. | 待会儿见 |
[11:50] | So,Vartann and I struck out on G-String Row. | 我和瓦藤调查了丁字裤一条街 |
[11:53] | You poor guys. | 你们真倒霉 |
[11:55] | Yeah,right. | 你说的对 |
[11:57] | You know what I mean.No one recognized the victim’s picture. | 我指的是,没人认识死者 |
[12:02] | Listen,Cath, | 听着,凯瑟 |
[12:04] | about this whole | 关于这个 |
[12:05] | – marriage thing… – Yeah,that. | – 结婚的事…… – 啊,那个 |
[12:08] | Yeah,that kind of threw me for a loop. | 我真是吃了一惊 |
[12:12] | Tina,right? | 蒂娜,是吗? |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:14] | She must be a very special woman. I look forward to meeting her. | 我一定是个很特别的女人 我真想见见她 |
[12:18] | – Yes,she… – The vic’s blood-alcohol level was .16 | – 是啊,她…… – 死者的血液酒精浓度是0.16 |
[12:22] | and COD was blunt-force trauma. | 死亡原因是钝击外伤 |
[12:35] | Smashed and then smashed,huh? | 醉得一塌糊涂,是吗? |
[12:39] | Any luck on the,uh… victim’s prints? | 死者的指纹查到了吗? |
[12:42] | No work card,no record. | 没有工作记录也没有资料 |
[12:45] | But the rubber boots were standard-issue Streets and Sanitation. | 但是胶鞋却是环卫工人专用的 |
[12:52] | “E.V.”? | |
[12:53] | Yeah,there’s three S&S workers with those initials. | 有三个S&S的工人名字是这个缩写 |
[12:56] | And it looks like an Eddie Vonner was on duty last night. | 那天当班的好像是个名叫艾迪・旺纳的 |
[13:01] | Why would you want to see my boots? | 你们干吗要看我的胶鞋? |
[13:03] | You tell us. | 你自己说吧 |
[13:04] | Look,I know it’s against the regs to pick… | 我知道按道理捡垃圾时…… |
[13:07] | up anything other than trash, but,I mean,come on. | 不该检其它的东西,但是我想说 |
[13:11] | She was barefoot; she was stepping on glass and crap, | 她当时光着脚,踩在玻璃和垃圾上 |
[13:14] | so,yeah,I gave her my boots. And she practically begged,so, | 所以我就把胶鞋给她了 而且她也求我来着 |
[13:19] | I gave her a lift. | 我带了她一段 |
[13:20] | So,you’re just a good Samaritan. | 所以你只是个行善的撒玛利亚人 |
[13:21] | Oh,come on,it was pretty obvious she didn’t belong there. | 她一看就不是那种地方的人 |
[13:23] | – Where? – Jefferson and K? | – 哪儿? – 杰弗逊&K地区 |
[13:25] | You ever see the citizens that hang out in that neighborhood? | 你见过有人在那里晃的吗? |
[13:27] | When I see them,they’re usually dead. | 我看到的时候,他们通常都已经死了 |
[13:29] | Well,there you go. | 就是这样 |
[13:31] | I mean,come on,she… I could tell,despite the… | 我说,她…… 应该说,除了…… |
[13:34] | well,the get-up,she was hot. | 嗯,着装,其实她挺不错的 |
[13:36] | And,I mean,I’m not talking like garbage truck hot. | 不是像垃圾车那种 |
[13:38] | I mean,she was like… like limo hot. | 她就像是……像是豪华轿车那样的 |
[13:41] | Listen,did she tell you her name,or, uh,how she ended up there,anything? | 听着,她告诉你名字了吗? 或是她为什么会在哪里? |
[13:45] | She looked kind of embarrassed, so I didn’t push it. | 她看上去非常不安,所以我没问 |
[13:48] | So,I just… I dropped her off down at,uh, | 然后我……把她放下车 |
[13:50] | Western and Industrial.Never left my route. | 在西城区和工业区的交叉口 一直没有偏离我管辖的路段 |
[13:53] | Why,did she,uh…? She say anything about me? | 怎么了?她说了我什么吗? |
[13:57] | She died a few blocks from where you dropped her off. | 她死了,离你放她下车没几个街区 |
[14:12] | If the wife torched the trailer and caused the explosion, | 如果是那人的妻子点火引发了爆炸 |
[14:15] | you would expect to see small debris embedded all over the inside of these walls. | 屋内的墙上应该有嵌入小碎片 |
[14:20] | There’s nothing here. | 可是这上面没有 |
[14:29] | Hey,hey… Sara. | 嘿,嘿……萨拉 |
[14:32] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[14:34] | This is a piece of the exterior wall | 这是外墙的一块 |
[14:37] | facing the road. | 朝着小路的 |
[14:40] | – With a tire mark on it? – Yeah. | – 上头有一个轮胎印 – 是啊 |
[14:43] | There is blue paint on this gas main. | 煤气总管上有蓝色的印记 |
[14:47] | Didn’t mean anything at the time. | 本来还不能说明什么 |
[14:51] | Amber has a blue Ford Ranger,right? | 安布尔有辆蓝色的福特[突击者],对吧? |
[14:53] | What if Amber follows her husband to trailer, | 如果安布尔跟踪她丈夫到了拖车房 |
[14:58] | sees him go inside, | 看到他进去 |
[15:00] | totally freaks out. | 气得丧失了理智 |
[15:02] | Why wait for him to come out? | 干吗还等他出来? |
[15:10] | Yeah. Yeah,just come straight through. Run him over in bed with another chick. | 是啊,干脆直接冲进去 把他和另一个女人压死在床上 |
[15:15] | Trailer collapses,fire breaks out, | 房子塌了,引起火灾 |
[15:17] | sweeps through,and destroys practically all evidence of a collision. | 把一切都烧光,尤其是冲撞留下的痕迹 |
[15:21] | It’s too bad we don’t have her truck. | 没有找到她的车子真是太可惜了 |
[15:23] | We could match this to her tires. | 我们可以把这个跟她的轮胎进行对照 |
[15:25] | Well,’96 Ford Ranger,stock paint. | 福特[突击者]96型是传统颜色 |
[15:28] | Maybe I can match the transfer to this. | 或许可以把印迹跟这个对照一下 |
[15:35] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[15:36] | There’s a uni going out for sandwiches. Would you like me to get you something? | 我想吃三明治,要给你带点什么吗? |
[15:39] | No,no,you go ahead. I’m gonna work on this. | 不用,你去吧,我还要研究一下 |
[16:36] | According to the garbageman, she ran up from this direction. | 根据清洁工所说,她是从这个方向跑来的 |
[16:38] | – Yeah? – Must be where she got the bag. | – 是吗? – 应该是从这里拿的包装袋 |
[16:50] | Victim wasn’t carrying a cell phone. | 死者没有手机 |
[16:52] | She’s in the wrong part of town | 她跑错了地方 |
[16:54] | in her underwear,scared out of her head. | 穿着内衣,吓坏了 |
[16:56] | She’s gonna call her man, her family,someone. | 她要联系她的男人或是家人什么的 |
[17:00] | And she didn’t have a quarter, so she called 911. | 但是她没有钱,所以打了911 |
[17:04] | – I’ll print the phones. – I’ll dump the call records. | – 我来取指纹 – 我来查电话记录 |
[17:14] | Let’s get the traffic cameras,too. | 交通摄像头也要 |
[17:19] | The,uh,tread mark on your trailer wall… | 拖车房墙上的压痕…… |
[17:22] | …is consistent with Michelin 195/70/R14s. | ……与米其林(轮胎名牌) 195/70/R14s 一致 |
[17:25] | What about the blue paint scrapings we found on the gas main? | 主煤气管上刮下的蓝色漆痕呢? |
[17:28] | You got a real thing for blue paint. You know that? | 蓝色漆痕是有说法 |
[17:31] | But,uh,this isn’t from a Ford Ranger, or any Ford for that matter. | 但不是福特[突击者]或是任何福特车上的 |
[17:34] | It’s a GMC paint. | 是通用汽车公司的漆 |
[17:36] | Amber Durgee was cheating on her husband, maybe even wanted him dead, | 安布尔・德基或许对她丈夫不忠 说不定还真的把望他死 |
[17:39] | but her truck didn’t have anything to do with it. | 但是这跟她的车子无关 |
[17:42] | Right tires,wrong vehicle. | 轮胎不错,但车不对 |
[18:29] | Found something? | 找到什么了吗? |
[18:30] | Part of a headlamp,maybe. | 可能是车头灯的一块 |
[18:32] | Well,I found some blue paint transfer on that chain-link fence. | 我在篱笆那里找到一些蓝色漆痕 |
[18:37] | As far as tracks go, | 在车道的尽头 |
[18:38] | this place is a parking lot,man. They’re everywhere. | 这里是个停车场,到处都会有汽车漆痕 |
[18:40] | Except between the gas main and the trailer. | 除了拖车房和主煤气管之间的地方 |
[18:43] | So,the trailerwasn’t rammed? | 那么,屋子并没有受到撞击? |
[18:47] | I think we’re looking at the,uh, | 我们假设一下 |
[18:49] | vehicular equivalent of a through-and-through. | 汽车从房子当中穿过 |
[18:54] | Car comes down the road. | 汽车开过来 |
[18:55] | Gas main … | 主煤气管挡住了去路 |
[19:09] | Flying car. | 汽车飞了起来 |
[19:12] | – That’s what we’re gonna go with? – Okay. | 我们要去查那辆车吗?好吧 |
[19:18] | The partial oem number on the headlamp piece | 车头灯上的部分原厂编号 |
[19:20] | – belongs to a’97 pontiac sunfire. – Boy,that was quick. | – 属于庞帝克太阳火97型 – 查得真快 |
[19:23] | Well,gmc paint– tire model wasn’t that tough. | 使用通用汽车公司的油漆―― 但轮胎型号没有那么好 |
[19:26] | – I’ll put out another broadcast. – All right. | – 我再去电台广播一次 – 好的 |
[19:35] | Your broadcast was for a blue Pontiac. Patrol figured this was worth a look. | 你让电台广播寻找一辆蓝色庞帝克 巡警觉得有必要让你看看这个 |
[19:39] | How bad does a smell have to get | 非要臭成这样了 |
[19:41] | before Parking Control calls Homicide? | 停车管理处才报警 |
[19:44] | No way this car was at the trailer park. Think we’ve got a new case. | 这不可能是到过拖车房停车场的那辆车 我看又是一起新案子 |
[19:48] | First citation was issued five days ago. | 第一张罚单是五天前的 |
[19:50] | – Car’s probably been here at least six. – Six days in the summer heat. | – 估计车停在这儿至少六天了 – 酷暑中的六天 |
[19:58] | And a trunk becomes a Crockpot. | 汽车变成了克罗克电锅 |
[20:02] | Looks like a male and a female. | 像是一男一女 |
[20:08] | That could be an entry wound in her skull. | 那可能是她头上的枪伤 |
[20:10] | Well,if she was shot in there, | 如果她在那里被枪杀 |
[20:12] | there might be bullets and casing. | 应该有子弹和弹壳 |
[20:13] | I say we process the car in place. Let’s get rolling. | 我建议就地检查这部车,我们开始吧 |
[20:16] | Area is uncontrolled. Evidence can be contaminated or lost. | 这里条件不够,证据可能污损或丢失 |
[20:19] | We need to get this back to the lab. | 我们还是得把它弄回实验室去 |
[20:21] | Car condom. | 封车 |
[20:51] | Hi,CSI guy. | 嗨,CSI的家伙 |
[20:54] | You’re wondering why you’re here? | 你奇怪自己为什么会在这儿? |
[20:57] | – Because you followed the evidence. – Archie? Archie? | – 是证据把你引来的 – 阿奇?阿奇? |
[21:01] | – Do you have anything on pay phone dump? – Oh. Yeah. | – 投币电话记录上找到什么了吗? – 啊,是的 |
[21:06] | The 911 call about five minutes before your garbageman picked up the vic. | 这是清洁工看到死者前大约五分钟 911收到的求救电话 |
[21:10] | Then I matched timecodes with the video from the traffic cam. | 我拿它跟交通录像对了一下时间 |
[21:14] | Synched up the audio. | 然后使影音同步 |
[21:17] | – 911. What is your emergency? – Whoa! | – 这里是911,有什么紧急情况吗? – 唔! |
[21:19] | That’s our girl. | 就是这个女人 |
[21:21] | Will you tell me your location? No. I don’t know where I am,okay?! | – 能告诉我们你在哪里吗? – 我不知道我在哪里 |
[21:26] | Someone’s getting territorial. | 有人过来了 |
[21:33] | Vic loses her shoes.Explains the boots. Let see where she came from. | 死者鞋子掉了,可以解释胶鞋的问题 看看她是从哪里来的 |
[21:37] | Rewind it a little bit, | 往前退一点 |
[21:43] | Oh,Stop. Hold it. | 停,停在这儿 |
[21:47] | That looks like an airport shuttle. | 好像是机场接送车 |
[21:53] | – There’s a logo on this side. – Yeah.I can enhance that. | – 车身上有标记 – 可以放大 |
[21:59] | – That’s a limo? – This is Vegas. | – 豪华车吗? – 是维加斯 |
[22:02] | It’s a strip bar on wheels. | 车轮上有一道钢箍 |
[22:10] | I don’t even pay attention to the talent. | 我几乎都没有注意那个人 |
[22:11] | I just drive down Industrial Boulevard, from strip club to strip club,picking ’em up. | 我只是沿着工业区林荫大道行驶 停顿于各家脱衣舞夜总会门前,让她们上车 |
[22:15] | It’s like bus stops.Before you know it, we’re full,the bus is on fire… | 跟公交车站一样 很快人就满了,全车的人都很兴奋 |
[22:27] | We call it the “Champagne Ride.” It’s nice. | 我们叫它[香槟车],很棒的 |
[22:30] | So what do the girls get paid for this? | 女孩们这么做有什么好处呢? |
[22:32] | The girls,they make | 她们在这上面挣的 |
[22:35] | at least twice as much as they do in the clubs. | 至少是在夜总会的两倍 |
[22:38] | Depending on what else they ride. | 要看她们是不是愿意做点别的什么了 |
[22:57] | It’s a pretty sweet deal for the guys. | 对男人来说,这确实不错 |
[22:59] | Hot chicks getting trashed with no security and nowhere to go. | 热辣美女没人保护也没处去,变得廉价了 |
[23:04] | And what happens when the girls want to get off? | 女孩要是想下车会怎样? |
[23:07] | Usually,it’s the guys that are getting off. | 通常都是男人下车 |
[23:11] | I found something in there besides body fluids. | 我找到一些东西 |
[23:13] | Belongs to the victim,Brooke Harris. | 是属于死者布鲁奇・哈瑞斯的 |
[23:16] | You dropped that girl off in a war zone,man. | 你在一个危险地带把那女孩放下了车 |
[23:18] | When the guy paying the tab says he wants to stop,I just stop. | 人家付了钱,他叫我停,我就停 |
[23:26] | – Come on… – Stop it! | – 来吧…… – 住手! |
[23:27] | – Back off,jerk! – Stop the bus! | – 退回去,混蛋! – 停车! |
[23:30] | – Get her off the bus! – No,I don’t want… | – 把她赶下车! – 不,我不要…… |
[23:33] | Look,strippers are tough chicks,okay? | 脱衣舞娘都是厉害角色,知道吗? |
[23:35] | I figured she’d find a way home, one way or another. | 我以为她总有办法回家的 |
[23:44] | Brooke Harris was getting calls from a gym? | 有人从一个体操房给布鲁奇・哈瑞斯打电话 |
[23:46] | Well,the “Giselle” number went straight to voice mail. | 那个[吉赛尔]的号码留下了语音邮件 |
[23:48] | The voice mail said to contact her here. | 语音邮件里说好在这里碰头 |
[23:51] | And what’s the word on the husband? | – 她丈夫怎么说? – 谁? |
[23:54] | – The husband. – Yeah… no, | – 她丈夫 – 啊……没有 |
[23:55] | according to his office, | 他的办公室说 |
[23:56] | he’s away in Laughlin on business. We’re still trying to get in touch… | 他到洛林出差去了,我们还在试图联系 |
[24:00] | Swing those legs up and around. Yeah,like a waterfall… | 脚甩起来,对,像流水般的 |
[24:05] | you got it. That’s it! | 对,就是那样 |
[24:10] | So I called Brooke a few times. | 我给布鲁奇打了几次电话 |
[24:12] | So what? She was one of my students. | 她是我的学生 |
[24:15] | You actually teach this? | 你教这个吗? |
[24:17] | Strippers have the best bodies in town. | 脱衣舞女拥有全城最好的身材 |
[24:19] | If you want the body, this is how you get it. | 想要拥有好的身材,你就该练这个 |
[24:21] | Trust me,I’ve been doing this since before I had my driver’s license. | 相信我,在领驾照前我就练这个了 |
[24:25] | Well,workout is one thing. | 锻炼是一回事,可是 |
[24:27] | What is a housewife from Centennial Park doing on a stripper bus with pros? | 一个住在百年纪念公园的已婚女子 跑去公交车上跳脱衣舞又算什么? |
[24:32] | She wanted it. | 她想去 |
[24:34] | – Come on… – No,really. She loved the attention. | – 得了…… – 真的,她喜欢受人瞩目 |
[24:37] | Loved the fantasy. She wanted to try it for real. | 她爱幻想,想在现实生活中也尝试一下 |
[24:40] | See how she stacked up against some real talent. | 看她身材多迷人,胜过有些人天生就魔鬼身材 |
[24:42] | – And you let her – Do I look like her mother? | – 是你让她去的 – 我看上去像她妈吗? |
[24:47] | You were teaching her a lesson. | 你在给她上课 |
[24:49] | If I’d wanted to do that, | 如果我想要那么做 |
[24:51] | I would’ve sent her to Stripperama, fed her to the wolves. | 我早就把她送去脱衣舞夜总会 拿她喂了色狼了 |
[24:54] | And drunk CEOs aren’t wolves? | 喝醉了的总裁们就不是色狼了? |
[24:57] | They’re worse.You know that. | 他们更糟糕,你知道的 |
[25:00] | That’s why you kept calling her. | 所以你才不断给她打电话 |
[25:01] | So you could hear all about it,right? | 你可以听到那里发生了什么,对吧? |
[25:04] | I was just calling to see how things went. | 我打电话只是想知道事情是不是顺利 |
[25:06] | Oh,really? | 真的吗? |
[25:07] | It’s starting to sound like I need a lawyer. | 听上去我需要请律师了 |
[25:13] | So I pulled all the ROs from all the ’97 blue Sunfires in Nevada, | 我调出了内华达州所有蓝色97型太阳鸟的资料 |
[25:17] | one name and address just jumped out… | 有一个名字和地址跳了出来…… |
[25:21] | Randy Swansiger. | 兰蒂・斯瓦西加 |
[25:23] | Las Vegas Police! | 我们是拉斯维加斯警察! |
[25:25] | Come on out,Randy. | 出来,兰蒂 |
[25:29] | walk out slowly Randy | 慢慢走出来,兰蒂 |
[25:32] | Michelin tires. | 米其林轮胎 |
[25:34] | Blue car. | 蓝色车身 |
[25:36] | Broken headlamp. | 破损的车头灯 |
[25:37] | Hey,how’s it goin’? | 嘿,怎么了? |
[25:39] | I’m Detective Jim Brass. Remember me? | 我是侦探杰姆・布拉斯,还记得我吗? |
[25:45] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[25:46] | You got a couple of DWIs on your record. | 你有几次酒后驾驶的不良记录 |
[25:49] | What have you got to say for yourself,Randy? | 你还想为自己辩解什么吗,兰蒂? |
[25:52] | I was coming home… | 我正开车回家…… |
[25:55] | been working late… | 因为工作到很晚…… |
[26:00] | I guess I fell asleep at the wheel… | 我猜我可能在车里睡着了…… |
[26:09] | Next thing I know… | 后来我就只知道…… |
[26:11] | crash-boom-bang! | 砰――啪! |
[26:16] | The car still worked,so… | 汽车停不下来,所以…… |
[26:41] | Drain plug’s probably under the carpet. | 塞子可能在毯子底下 |
[26:44] | I think I found it. | 我找到了 |
[26:52] | Technically,that makes you a cannibal. | 理论上讲,你吃了人肉了 |
[26:57] | Grissom would be proud. | 如果是葛瑞森,他会为此自豪的 |
[27:00] | Grissom would’ve tasted it on purpose. | 葛瑞森即使尝一下,他也是有特殊目的的 |
[27:07] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[27:54] | That makes 34 prints. | 我取到34个指纹 |
[27:57] | Jacqui’s going to love me. | 杰奇要爱死我了 |
[28:00] | You got something? | 你找到了点东西? |
[28:02] | I think so… | 对…… |
[28:05] | Bullet fragment. | 子弹碎片 |
[28:07] | Copper-jacketed. | 渡铜的 |
[28:09] | Rules out a .22. | 0.22半径 |
[28:10] | See,it was worth it. | 看,功夫没白费吧 |
[28:14] | You better get ready for this | 你们要有心理准备 |
[28:15] | because this is going to blow you away. | 因为这会让你们大失所望 |
[28:18] | The rust-colored material you found on the victim’s head wound… was rust. | 死者头部伤口上发现的锈迹斑斑的东西 不过是一块铁锈 |
[28:22] | Plain old ferric oxide, | 普普通通的氧化铁 |
[28:24] | found on nearly every iron object on the planet Earth. | 地球上任何一块铁器上头都能找到 |
[28:27] | Case breaker? | 对破案有用吗? |
[28:29] | No? | 没有 |
[28:30] | As they say, “garbage in,garbage out.” | 就像别人说的:把垃圾收进来再扔出去 |
[28:33] | Um… the Champagne Ride picks up strippers… | 嗯……[香槟车]把脱衣舞娘弄上车…… |
[28:39] | …near the clubs, but not actually at the clubs. | ……是在夜总会的附近 而不可能是从夜总会里头…… |
[28:42] | Right. The owners | 对啊,老板们 |
[28:44] | don’t like that bus coming anywhere near the clubs… | 不想看到那种车在他那里附近出现…… |
[28:46] | …because they don’t make any money off them. | ……因为他们分不到钱 |
[28:48] | Well,look, | 好吧,瞧 |
[28:49] | Brooke Harris wasn’t planning to die that night. | 布鲁克・哈瑞斯没有预料到那晚她会死 |
[28:51] | She had to have parked her car somewhere. | 她应该是把车停在什么地方了 |
[28:53] | Well,there’s a secured parking lot | 有一个可靠的停车场 |
[28:57] | not too far from where the garbageman dropped her off. | 就在清洁工把她放下的地方不远 |
[29:00] | So,if she parked her car here… | 那么,如果她把车停在这里了…… |
[29:04] | why did she go here? | 她为什么要跑到这里呢? |
[29:09] | Hey,Catherine… | 嘿,凯瑟琳…… |
[29:11] | Yes? | 什么? |
[29:13] | Can we talk?About this? | 我们能谈谈吗?有关这个的事 |
[29:21] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[29:23] | You know,what happened to Nick… | 尼克身上发生的事…… |
[29:26] | it just got me thinking. | 让我想了很多 |
[29:29] | Life is so short,you know? | 人生苦短,你知道吗? |
[29:34] | It’s almost… | 几乎…… |
[29:36] | it’s almost shorter than we want to ever believe. | 比我们想象的还要短 |
[29:40] | – Live for the day. – Exactly. | – 活一天要像一天 – 完全正确 |
[29:43] | So,I,uh… | 所以,我…… |
[29:48] | I’ve been heading to ask this young lady | 我走向这个女子 |
[29:50] | I’ve been seeing,Tina,to marry me. | 看着她,蒂娜,嫁给我 |
[29:55] | – You know that I’m happy for you. – Yeah? | – 你知道我很为你高兴 – 真的? |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[30:02] | But it also feels like you’re not so happy for me. | 但是看上去你并不高兴 |
[30:12] | Warrick… | 沃瑞克…… |
[30:20] | You know,the thing that makes a fantasy great | 你知道,幻想之所以美妙 |
[30:22] | is the possibility that it might come true. | 是因为它有成真的可能性 |
[30:26] | And when you lose that possibility… | 一旦这种可能性没有了…… |
[30:32] | it just kind of sucks. | 就让人生厌了 |
[30:40] | Okay,Mr. Greg, your most likely match | 好了,葛瑞格先生,最符合的是 |
[30:42] | is a .44 round recovered from a drug-related shoot-out in Mesquite | 五天前在麦斯基德一起涉毒枪杀现场 |
[30:47] | five days ago. Case is still open. | 找到的0.44直径的弹头,案子还没有破 |
[30:50] | That’s roughly two days after the bodies ended upin the trunk. | 大概是那两人死在车中两天后 |
[30:53] | Maybe our vics were the beginning of a little crime spree. | 或许我们的死者是连环凶杀案的第一批受害人 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | I ran the Grand Am’s VIN. Last RO was a tow yard over by Nellis. | 我查了那辆[大艾姆](车型)的识别码 最新纪录表明它被拖到内利斯一个拖车厂去了 |
[31:01] | Vehicle’s most likely an impound, | 车子很可能被扣留了 |
[31:03] | sold under the table to some scammer who faked his tags. | 然后被偷偷卖给了某个伪造了他证件的骗子 |
[31:06] | – You’re not going to get far in that direction – I know. | – 你要那么想是查不出结果的 – 我知道 |
[31:08] | What about prints? 13 different IDs. | – 指纹查得怎么样了? – 查到13个人 |
[31:10] | Some off work cards,some off felonies | 有的是通过工作记录,有的是通过犯罪记录 |
[31:12] | ranging from assault,B&E,cocaine trafficking. | 暴力罪犯、金融家、贩毒的,应有尽有 |
[31:15] | Well,even if I do manage to track them all down, | 就算我把他们全都抓来 |
[31:19] | there’s no guarantee any of these were involved with the vics. | 也不保证其中一定有人与死者有牵连 |
[31:21] | Well,they didn’t put themselves in the trunk, | 他们总不会自己跑到后备箱里去 |
[31:23] | and unless they were shot right there at the curb, | 只可能是在路边被枪杀 |
[31:24] | somebody drove the car there. You’re the detective. | 然后被人开车送到那里,你是侦探 |
[31:26] | Go detect. | 你研究吧 |
[31:28] | Fully developed skeletal structure consistent with an adult male. | 骨骼发育完全,证实是成年男子 |
[31:33] | The medial end of the clavicle’s almost fused. | 锁骨的中部几乎已经全部闭合 |
[31:36] | Suggests he’s about 25 years old. | 说明他大概25岁左右 |
[31:39] | Lack of prognathism indicates he’s Caucasian. | 颚骨不突出说明他是白种人 |
[31:44] | The female,however,is prognathic… | 女尸的颚骨倒是突出的…… |
[31:48] | and that suggests Negroid. | 说明是黑种人 |
[31:51] | Unfused epiphysial ends make her a teenager. | 骨骺尚未闭合,表明她只有十几岁 |
[31:55] | White male,younger black female… racially motivated? | 白人男性和年轻的黑人女性…… 种族仇杀吗? |
[32:00] | Could be a Son of Sam thing. | 也可能是宗教问题 |
[32:01] | Summertime,couple on a date, | 炎炎夏日,约会的情侣 |
[32:04] | making out in the car. | 在车里亲热 |
[32:06] | Berkowitz used a .44. | 贝克维兹就用了0.44口径的子弹 |
[32:07] | Gunshot wounds are most likely COD for both. | 两人最有可能是死于枪击 |
[32:11] | Female shows an entry wound at the rear of the skull. | 子弹从女尸后颅骨打入 |
[32:13] | Exit wound took off most of her face. | 很可能从正面穿出去了 |
[32:16] | Male has no exit wound, but the entry wound… | 男尸没有子弹出口,但是入口…… |
[32:20] | is pretty obvious. | 非常明显 |
[32:23] | Bullet never left the skull. | 子弹一直在留尸体上 |
[32:25] | That would explain the bullet fragments. | 刚好解释了那些子弹碎片 |
[32:27] | What we need are IDs. | 我们现在需要知道他们的身份 |
[32:30] | No missing persons filed for Caucasian males… | 最近两周内没有20至30岁…… |
[32:33] | …between 20 and 30 in the last two weeks, | ……白人男子的失踪纪录 |
[32:35] | but there are possibles for the girl. | 不过可能有找女孩的 |
[32:39] | Two cases still open. | 还有两个没找到 |
[32:42] | 13 seems a little young. | 13岁好像小了点 |
[32:44] | Could be a kidnapping. | 或许是被拐骗了 |
[32:48] | The other one’s 16. | 另一个是16岁 |
[32:50] | This is one time it would be better to stay missing. | 与其这样还不如找不到呢 |
[32:58] | I also to brought, and her hairbrush. | 我还带来了她的牙刷、梳子 |
[33:03] | This one’s from her doctor. | 这是她的家庭医生给的 |
[33:06] | Other’s from her dentist. | 其它的是她的牙医给的 |
[33:12] | How long is it going to take you? | 你们需要多长时间? |
[33:14] | That’s hard to say. | 这很难说 |
[33:16] | Mr. James,was Clara by any chance seeing an older man? | 詹姆斯先生,克拉拉有可能 与某个比她大一些的男人约会吗? |
[33:22] | As far as I know, | 就我所知 |
[33:23] | she wasn’t seeing anybody but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. | 她没有和任何人约会,但如果她有 我也不会奇怪的 |
[33:26] | Clara wasn’t smart when it come to people, | 克拉拉对于交往对象并不挑剔 |
[33:29] | talking to any lowlife chump who’d give her the time of day. | 为了消磨时间,什么人她都肯搭讪 |
[33:33] | The girl never did listen to a damn word I said. | 我说什么那孩子从来不听 |
[33:37] | The older man… | 那个男的…… |
[33:38] | um… could’ve been someone she met at school? | 嗯……会不会是她在学校认识的? |
[33:43] | Did she have a part-time job? | 她课余打工吗? |
[33:46] | Gooeybunz,over on El Dorado. | 牛角酥店,在埃尔多拉多 |
[33:49] | We found a number of half-eaten Gooeybunz in the car. | 我们在汽车里找到吃了一半的牛角酥 |
[33:53] | You know,Clara wasn’t really that smart about her diet either, | 本来,克拉拉对于食物也不那么挑剔 |
[33:57] | but she hated those things. | 但是她却讨厌牛角酥 |
[33:59] | Smell’d get into her clothes. | 那味道会留在她衣服上 |
[34:00] | By the time she got home, she practically ready to throw up. | 等她回到家,她都快吐了 |
[34:06] | You find out who did this… | 找到凶手后…… |
[34:09] | – you let me know. – Yeah. | – 告诉我一声 – 好的 |
[34:15] | According to Clara James’ father, | 根据克拉拉父亲詹姆斯所说 |
[34:17] | Clara didn’t eat Gooeybunz. | 克拉拉不吃牛角酥 |
[34:18] | She didn’t like them,which means | 她不喜欢那个,这就说明了…… |
[34:20] | it was either the killer or the male DB. | 要么是凶手吃的 要么是那个死了的男人吃的 |
[34:23] | So we’re looking for… | 我们现在要寻找…… |
[34:26] | bite marks? | 牙印? |
[34:27] | If we find a good impression,maybe we’ll get an ID through dental records. | 如果我们能找到一个清晰的印迹 或许可以从牙科纪录里找到这个人 |
[34:31] | You got it. | 说对了 |
[34:32] | And the student becomes a master. | 学徒晋升为大师了 |
[34:47] | I’m not seeing any bite marks. | 我一个牙印也没找到 |
[34:50] | Me either. | 我也没找到 |
[34:53] | It’s not like they were bitten at all. More like torn apart. | 看上去根本没有被咬过 更像是被掰开的 |
[34:58] | Check it out. | 你仔细看 |
[35:00] | They might all be in pieces… | 虽然已经成了碎片…… |
[35:03] | but they’re all still here. | 但是碎片全都在这里 |
[35:05] | No one ever ate any of them. | 没有人吃过 |
[35:08] | Which is kinda weird.I mean, why… | 有点奇怪啊,我的意思是…… |
[35:10] | …buy all of ’em and not eat ’em? | ……既然买了为什么不吃呢? |
[35:16] | I found this one | 这一个 |
[35:17] | under a passenger seat– | 是我在乘客座位下找到的 |
[35:19] | intact,on the floor. | 完好无损地躺在地上 |
[35:21] | It escaped the carnage. | 算是逃过一劫 |
[35:44] | That’s not frosting. | 这可不是糖霜 |
[35:48] | I always liked the middle part the best. | 我向来最喜欢中间这一部分 |
[35:51] | When she parks her car, she’s a hot housewife. | 当她停放汽车的时候,她还是个贵妇 |
[35:54] | A few hours later, she’s just another freak. | 可是几小时过后,她就成了一个荡妇了 |
[36:03] | It’s my Mercedes,okay? I can prove it. Just give me the keys. | 那是我的梅塞德斯,你听见了吗? 我可以证明的,把钥匙给我 |
[36:06] | – Show me ten bucks or you ain’t proving squat. – I don’t have anywhere to go! | – 除非拿出十块钱来,否则你什么都不能证明 – 我没处去给你拿钱! |
[36:09] | Brooke Harris probably spent ten bucks a day… | 布鲁克・哈瑞斯可能每天都会花十块钱…… |
[36:11] | – …on nonfat lattes. – Right. | – ……在化妆棉上 – 是啊 |
[36:13] | She needed money to get her car back. | 她需要用钱把车拿回来 |
[36:16] | Well,I don’t see any ATMs around here. | 这附近没有见到自动取款机 |
[36:19] | This is a bad place to be broke. | 要是在这里把钱花光了,那可就惨了 |
[36:20] | Hey,you miss me? | 嘿,想我没有? |
[36:35] | Rusty flakes. | 生锈的铁屑 |
[36:38] | Hey,Michaels,did you put this crime tape up? | 麦克斯,这隔离带是你弄的吗? |
[36:40] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[36:45] | Yeah,well,you missed something. There’s blood on this rebar. | 你疏忽了一点,这钢筋上有血迹 |
[36:51] | Where’d you find that? | 你从哪里找到它的? |
[36:52] | I,uh… I just picked it up over there… | 我……从那里捡的 |
[37:14] | May I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[37:17] | Do you recognize this woman? | 认得出这个女人吗? |
[37:20] | She’s a thief. | 她是个小偷 |
[37:23] | She took some money out of my hat. | 从我帽子里偷走了钱 |
[37:31] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[37:41] | Stealing’s a crime. | 盗窃是违法的 |
[37:46] | Hey,Michaels. | 麦克斯 |
[37:48] | Think you might be able to take this man into custody? | 你应该可以羁押他了 |
[37:59] | Tox confirmed that the packet in the Gooeybun contained cocaine, | 托克斯证实了牛角酥里的小包裹 装的是可卡因 |
[38:02] | and one of the prints that I lifted off the Grand | 此外,我从车里找到的其中一个指纹 |
[38:04] | Am was a felony conviction for cocaine trafficking– | 属于一个毒贩―― |
[38:07] | Joey Zack,drug dealer. | 乔伊・扎克 |
[38:09] | seems he liked to use Gooeybunz to move his coke. | 他似乎很喜欢利用牛角酥来运毒 |
[38:17] | He’s a nice regular customer at Gooeybunz. | 他是牛角酥店的老主顾了 |
[38:19] | He used to chat up cute Clara when he was there, | 他曾经与克拉拉聊过天 |
[38:22] | sweet-talks her into a date, | 花言巧语地把她约出来 |
[38:23] | and they both end up dead in his bitchin’ Grand Am. | 结果两人都死在了车里 |
[38:26] | Well,whoever did it must’ve done it for the drugs. | 谁会为了毒品而杀人呢? |
[38:28] | GCMS on the melted gloves from your Grand Am. | [大艾姆]上找到的融化物的质谱分析结果 |
[38:31] | A delicious confection of sugar,gelatin,starches, | 一种甜食,配料白糖、凝胶、淀粉 |
[38:36] | citric acid,mineral oil, | 柠檬酸、矿物油 |
[38:38] | Red 40,Yellow 5,Blue 1 and carnauba wax, | 40号红色素、5号黄色素、1号蓝色素 外加棕榈蜡 |
[38:40] | Candy. | 是糖 |
[38:41] | Gummy candy. | 软糖 |
[38:42] | I’m partial to Jujubes myself. Is it something I said? | 我个人更倾向于是枣 我启发他了吗? |
[38:46] | – Probably. – Joey Zack’s printwas found on the radio, | – 有可能 – 乔伊・扎克的指纹是在收音机上找到的 |
[38:51] | which was tuned to 107 FM. | 收音机开在调频107兆赫 |
[38:53] | Now,as far as I know, | 就我所知 |
[38:54] | there is only one place in town where you can get gummies, | 全城就只有一个地方是有软糖的 |
[38:57] | a generic cheeseburger,and 107.1 gets anything other than static. | 一种无牌的干酪汉堡 而107.1兆赫收不到声音 |
[39:08] | Sorry,I don’t recognize him. | 对不起,我认不出这个人 |
[39:09] | Most of the time when people come here,it’s dark. | 客人来的时候通常天都黑了 |
[39:11] | How about this? You ever seen this car before? | 这个呢?以前见过这辆车吗? |
[39:13] | No,all I remember from the last two weeks | 没有,最近两周我只记得 |
[39:16] | is what’s playing ’cause I’ve seen it 8,000 times. | 这屏幕上播放的东西了 因为都看了8000次了 |
[39:19] | Killer Punch. A big draw for crap cars. | 这是《杀手庞奇》,可以吸引别人开车进来 |
[39:22] | We’re gonna need to talk to your employees. | 我们需要和你的雇员谈谈 |
[39:25] | Oh,come on,please. Is that really necessary? | 不会吧,有那个必要吗? |
[39:27] | It’s a homicide investigation. | 这是在调查一起杀人案 |
[39:29] | We could just call the health inspector and… | 不然我们也可以叫来卫生督察员…… |
[39:32] | see how many code violations he has festering in that concession stand. | 让他检查一下你们的小卖部里有多少违规现象 |
[39:35] | Geez,fine,knock yourselves out. | 好吧,你们自己去吧 |
[39:38] | Jerry’s on tickets… | 杰瑞负责售票 |
[39:39] | Maddox runs the projector, and Darryl’s in concessions. | 玛多克斯负责放电影 戴尔看着小卖部 |
[39:42] | – No. No,he quit last week. – Why? | – 噢不,他上周辞职了 – 为什么? |
[39:45] | He said he was gonna go live with his parents up in Mesquite. | 他说要回麦斯基德和父母一起住 |
[39:50] | Guy’s name is Darryl Blakeny. | 这人名叫戴尔・布莱克尼 |
[39:52] | Small-time hood with priors for B&E and possession. | 原来曾是金融家,很富有 但现在是一文不名的流浪汉 |
[39:55] | His prints were on the steering wheel of the Grand Am. | [大艾姆]的方向盘上取到了他的指纹 |
[39:58] | When he quit his job at the drive-in, | 他从露天电影院辞职的时候 |
[40:00] | he was in court-ordered rehab. | 法院正为他恢复名誉地位 |
[40:02] | We figured Blakeny was one of Joey Zack’s customers. | 我们推测布莱克尼是乔伊・扎克的顾主 |
[40:05] | One night, | 那天晚上 |
[40:06] | Blakeny sees his coke dealer’s Grand Am at the drive-in, | 布莱克尼在露天电影院看到 卖给他可卡因的人的[大艾姆] |
[40:09] | and the fiend snaps. | 于是便起了邪念 |
[40:16] | Move,and you’re dead! Shut up! | 不许动,否则你们就死定了!闭嘴! |
[40:17] | – All right,all right,all right! – Give me the coke,Joey! | – 好的,好的,好的! – 把可卡因给我,乔伊! |
[40:19] | Give me the coke! | 把可卡因给我! |
[40:23] | Do we know where he killed them? | 知道杀人地点吗? |
[40:25] | We don’t know where yet. | 还不知道 |
[40:26] | Or why. | 也不知道杀人动机 |
[40:28] | Maybe the girl started freaking out; | 或许是因为女孩叫了 |
[40:30] | maybe Blakeny’s just a psycho. | 也可能布莱克尼本身就有精神病 |
[40:32] | Anyway,uh,Blakeny tossed the bodies, | 反正,布莱克尼把尸体搬了出来 |
[40:35] | and throws them in the trunk and drives home. | 塞进汽车后备箱然后开回了家 |
[40:38] | The street where the Grand Am was found | [大艾姆]最终被发现的地方 |
[40:40] | is a block away from his last known residence. | 离他最后的住处只隔一个街区 |
[40:42] | He leaves it there collecting parking tickets, | 他把车留在那儿吃罚单 |
[40:44] | skips town,and uses the same gun two days later… | 自己则逃出了城,两天后用同一把枪…… |
[40:47] | … in another drug-related crime in Mesquite. | ……在麦斯基德制造了另一起涉毒凶杀案 |
[40:49] | The scumbag’s still in the wind. | 那混蛋还在继续犯案 |
[40:52] | At least he’s in the system with a double homicide. | 他至少已经犯了两起杀人案 |
[40:55] | That’s not going to satisfy Clara James’ father. | 克拉拉・詹姆斯的父亲 对这个结果是不会满意的 |
[41:01] | Can she cook? Is she a good cook? | 她会做饭吗?她做饭好吃吗? |
[41:03] | – Come on,Warrick. – Hey,Grissom. | – 说啊,沃瑞克 – 嘿,葛瑞森 |
[41:06] | We’re taking Warrick to the Pepper Mill to celebrate his marriage | 我们要带沃瑞克去[胡椒磨]庆祝他新婚 |
[41:09] | and to condemn his elopement. You in? | 顺便声讨他偷偷结婚,你来吗? |
[41:12] | Did you invite your wife? | 你有叫上你妻子吗? |
[41:14] | I don’t think I’m ready to subject her to the crew just yet. | 我还不准备把她带出来给大家看 |
[41:17] | I got to beg off,you guys. | 我得请假,各位 |
[41:19] | – Got to take Lindsay to school. – All right. | – 要送琳赛去上学 – 好吧 |
[41:23] | – So? – I got one more thing to do. | – 你呢? – 我还有最后一件事要做 |
[41:26] | All right.Don’t. | 好吧 |
[41:31] | So,breathe quick.Breathe slow. | 快点呼吸……慢点呼吸…… |
[41:35] | Put your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. | 把枪塞进嘴巴里,然后扣动扳机 |
[41:39] | Any way you like, | 随便你怎么做 |
[41:41] | you’re going to die here. | 反正你会死在这里 |
[41:45] | Okay?Perfect. | 这样行吗?就是这样 |
[41:50] | Okay? Perfect. | 这样行吗?就是这样 |
[41:54] | How’d you know it was going to be there? | 你发现了什么吗? |
[41:55] | If that “okay” had been meant for Nick, | 如果那个[这样行吗]是对尼克说的 |
[41:57] | it wouldn’t have been in the form of a question. | 就不会是个问句 |
[41:59] | I think maybe Walter Gordon had an accomplice. | 我想沃尔特・戈登可能有一名同伙 |
[42:06] | Perfect. | 就是这样 |
[42:08] | Male or female? | 男的还是女的? |
[42:10] | It’s,um… | 呃…… |
[42:12] | hard to say. The tape was pretty mangled. | 难说,磁带被很好地处理过了 |
[42:15] | Enhancement and noise cancellation increase intelligibility, | 虽然放大再降噪可以提高辨识度 |
[42:18] | but it alters timber and tone. | 但是它会改变音色和音质 |
[42:22] | I don’t know there’s any more I can do here. | 我也不知道我还能做些什么 |
[42:25] | You know,Nick recorded a message on the flip side of the tape. | 那个,尼克在磁带的反面录了些信息 |
[42:28] | – You think maybe we should… – No. | – 或许我们应该…… – 不 |
[42:31] | This is between you and me. | 这事只能我们两个人知道 |
[42:33] | ” CSI:LV Season 06 EP 01 ” -=END=- | 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |