时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | – Nick – D.A. | |
[01:15] | What’s going on out here? | 出什么事了 |
[01:18] | Well, anonymous 9-1-1 caller reported body parts in this area. | 有人打匿名911电话 说在该地区发现被肢解的尸体 |
[01:23] | I rolled… | 我开车过来 |
[01:24] | And found this. | 然后发现了这个 |
[01:28] | Hmm, Tasty. | 嗯 秀色可餐 |
[01:44] | Any idea how long it’s going to take you to get this stuff out of here? | 要花多长的时间才能把这东西弄走 |
[01:47] | – Well… I can’t move the, uh… | 在法医宣布可以移动之前 |
[01:50] | The “body” until the coroner releases the scene. | 我一点办法没有 |
[01:53] | It’s a busy night. It’s probably gonna take a while, man. | 漫漫长夜 可能得花点时间了 |
[01:55] | Great. | -那感情好 |
[01:57] | Hey, you mind if I step away for a second? | 你不介意我离开一会吧 -怎么了 |
[02:01] | I need to get some fresher air. | -我得去透透气 |
[02:03] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, take your time. | -没问题 不着急 |
[02:21] | Hey, you, uh… | 要口香糖吗 |
[02:23] | Want some gum? | |
[02:24] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[04:04] | That’s peculiar. | 这倒是很特别 |
[04:20] | Think! | 再想一想 |
[04:21] | Did you see anybody else in the area? | 当时周围还有其他的人吗 |
[04:23] | I didn’t see anything, sir. | 我什么也没看见 |
[04:26] | I mean, I only took my eyes off him for a couple seconds… | 长官 我就一会的功夫没留意他 |
[04:29] | You’re not supposed to take your eyes off him ever. | 整个过程你都得寸步不离 |
[04:32] | He’s been gone maybe 25 minutes. | 他已经消失25分钟了 |
[05:26] | I got some white fibers on Nick’s vest. | 在Nick的外套上找到了一些白色的纤维 |
[05:35] | Smells like alcohol. | 闻起来象酒精 |
[06:13] | – Why’d you bag that? – I didn’t. | -你封装那个干吗 -不是我封的 |
[06:17] | It’s the wrong color tape. | 有人将封带染了色 |
[06:20] | No initials on the seal. | 而且封条上没有首字母 |
[06:22] | That’s not Nick’s evidence. | 这不是Nick的搜集的证据 |
[06:24] | Maybe it’s a message. | 也许它想向我们传达信息 |
[08:07] | Two heads are better than one. | 两个脑袋还是比一个的好 |
[08:09] | Spatter patterns are a match. One bullet, two victims. | 血迹刚好匹配 一颗子弹 两名死者 |
[08:13] | No, no, no, no. Grissom, that isn’t possible. | 不…Grison 不可能 |
[08:15] | I sampled every square inch of that scene, and there was only one DNA type on the bloodstains. | 我整个地方都查遍了 血样中只找到了一种DNA |
[08:19] | How ’bout that? | 但如果我们的死者是同卵双胞胎的话 |
[08:20] | Our mystery vics are identical twins. | 那就令当别论了 |
[08:23] | Twins? | 双胞胎 |
[08:27] | – Well, that’s different. – Technically, it’s the same. | -那真就令当别论了 -严格来讲他们是一样的 |
[08:34] | What’s this? | -这是什么 |
[08:35] | – I just got it. It’s a certificate of honorary ownership of Trigger, | -我刚拿到的Trigger所有权的荣誉证书 |
[08:40] | “The Smartest Horse in the Movies,” issued by Roy Rogers to the Children of America. | Trigger是电影史上最机灵的马 Royal Roger将它颁发给美国的儿童 |
[08:44] | Roy felt that the children of America were the true owners of Trigger, | Royal觉得美国儿童才是Trigger真正的主人 |
[08:47] | so any kid that would write him, he’d send ’em one of those. | 所以只要有儿童跟他写信 他就回赠这个证书 |
[08:50] | And where did you get it? | 那你在哪儿得到的 |
[08:51] | The Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Museum | 在Royal Roger的生平纪念馆 |
[08:53] | Which used to be in Victorville, California, and is now in Branson, Missouri. | 以前座落在加州的Victory 现在在密苏里州的Bransom |
[08:57] | – Roy Rogers, the cowboy? – King of the cowboys. | -Roy Roger是个西部牛仔 -西部牛仔之王 |
[09:02] | I wrote to him when I was four. He sent me one of those. | 我在四岁的时候给他写过信 然后得到了这个 |
[09:05] | I lost it, so I thought I’d replace it. | 我弄丢了 所以我想再得到一个 |
[09:07] | And then you thought you would frame it. | -然后你将它用镜框表上 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | -没错 |
[09:15] | The object of the game is to be the first one to make it to Uncle Jesse’s farm without running into Roscoe. | 谁先到达Jessy叔叔的农场 谁就赢 但不能在Derasco那停留 |
[09:19] | Now, there’s 2 ways to do that. You can either take the dirt road or the highway. | 有两条途径 捷径或大道 |
[09:22] | Dirt road is slower because you can only roll with one dice, | 捷径比较慢 因为只能扔一粒骰子 |
[09:25] | But it’s safe because you don’t run into any of the Hazzard cards that you would find on the highway, right? | 但危险系数小 因为大道上有很多风险卡在等你 |
[09:30] | But when you are on the highway, you get to roll two dice, which makes you go faster. | 但在大道上你能扔两个骰子 步伐能更快一点 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna pretend take the highway, so I’m gonna move General Lee eight spaces. | 所以假设我走大道 |
[09:36] | One, two, three, four, five… eight. | 这回我走八步 |
[09:38] | I hit a Hazzard card. Now, Hazzard cards you don’t want. | 我遇到了风险卡 没人想要风险卡 |
[09:41] | “Cooter splashes mud on your windshield. ” You lose one turn, all right? | 挡风玻璃碎了 停一次 |
[09:45] | – Think you got it? – I think I got it. | -听明白了吗 -听明白了 |
[09:48] | Cool. | 那我就选阻碍最少的那条路 |
[09:49] | All right, well, I’ve never been one to take the path of least resistance | 也就是捷径 |
[09:52] | So I’m going for the dirt road. One dice. | 一粒骰子 |
[09:55] | You know, far be it from me to wax nostalgic, but, uh, | 我不是那种品头论足的人 |
[09:58] | I kind of miss the old Greg. | 但我还是很怀念你原先的样子 |
[09:59] | Ugly t-shirts, goofy hair, semi-pornographic magazines… | -衣冠不整 蓬头垢面 |
[10:03] | Yeah, well, at least I had a style to change. | 阅读成人杂志 -变化一下也没什么不好的 |
[10:08] | Four. One, two, three, four. | 4步 1 2 3 4 |
[10:11] | “Take a Duke card. ” What’s a Duke card? | 拿到公爵卡 什么是公爵卡 |
[10:13] | Duke cards are good. You want one of those ’cause, | 拿到公爵卡是好事 |
[10:15] | It gets you through the dirt road a lot faster. | 对你有好处 它能让你在捷径上行进的更快 |
[10:17] | – Okay, so Duke cards, good; Hazzard cards, bad. | -明白了 公爵卡代表幸运 |
[10:19] | Correct. | 风险卡相反 -完全正确 |
[10:21] | – “You jumped over a pile of rocks. Move five extra spaces. “ | 你跳过了一堆岩石 再向前走5步 |
[10:25] | – Nice. – Yeah-hoo. | 不错啊 |
[10:26] | Oh, and by the way, uh… | 但是这只是我喜欢的一个游戏 |
[10:28] | This is just the work me. You haven’t had the full David Hodges experience. | 你不必花一整天的时间来和我一起玩的 |
[10:33] | I think I’m having it right now. | 我现在不是开始了吗 |
[10:35] | Aw, come on, you can’t unfund me now. | 你不能现在就这样对我 |
[10:37] | I… | |
[10:38] | I’m committed to presenting the paper at SWAFS next month. | 我正努力在下个月就把样品和报告交上去 |
[10:40] | If it means that much to you, pay your own way. | 如果真那么重要 |
[10:43] | Show a little dedication to your discipline. | 你可以自行解决 |
[10:45] | Oh, yeah. Tragically, my banking account isn’t as dedicated as I am. | 拿出你的敬业精神 不幸的是银行可没有我这么卖力 |
[10:50] | One word: Plastic. | 一句话 更灵活点(plastic) |
[10:52] | Wait. | -要不给我多派点活 |
[10:53] | How ’bout you kick me a little overtime under the table, huh? | 挣点加班工资 |
[10:55] | – Over my dead body. Have you been to Grissom’s office? | -你就别指望了 |
[10:59] | You think the City of Las Vegas pays for his etymology library, | 你去过Grissom的办公室吗 你以为他的昆虫博物馆是由实验室资助的吗 |
[11:03] | His insect collection, his shrunken head collection? | 他的昆虫标本的收藏 昆虫躯干和头部的收藏 |
[11:06] | No. | 是实验室付的钱 不是 |
[11:07] | Take initiative. People notice. | 工作主动点 别人会知道的 |
[11:12] | …So I took my girl to that Ultimate Fight Championship on Saturday night. | 星期六晚上我把女友带到了格斗决赛现场 |
[11:17] | Oh, yeah, yeah, down over at the, uh, Spur? | -在Osfer的那家吗 |
[11:19] | – Yeah. Almost ended up getting into a smackdown of my own. | -对 但我那天差点自己动真格的了 |
[11:22] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[11:23] | You almost got into a beef? | 你很有可能是挨揍的 |
[11:25] | You know, Tina doesn’t like me carrying a gun. | 你知道Tina可不喜欢软蛋 |
[11:27] | I play down the fact that I’m a cop when I’m with her anyway. | 我怎么说也是有两下子的人 |
[11:30] | Yeah, yeah, you play the scientist card. | 对 |
[11:32] | You’re a “copologist. “ | 你玩的可是科学这张牌 可以说是果实分类专家了 |
[11:35] | So, uh, | 我们正在人群前面亲热的时候 |
[11:37] | We’re standing out in front of the hotel, making out and this guy walks up to me, | 有个人朝我走过来 |
[11:41] | Gets in my face, | 然后冲着我说 |
[11:43] | And asks me how she is. | 你的女友还好吗 |
[11:45] | No, he didn’t. | 真的 |
[11:47] | So? | 然后呢 |
[11:48] | I tell him to get lost. He says, “Make me. “ | 我叫他滚开 他说 尽管放马过来 |
[11:51] | So I took a step forward and out of nowhere his big, fat bodyguard, | 所以我向前迈了一步 然后看见了和他在一块的胖子 |
[11:55] | Looking like Wimpy from Popeye, | 他就象是Winby from |
[11:58] | Walks up and starts to close in on me. | Poppie 他向我走过来 |
[12:01] | This fat boy is looking like he’s obviously carrying some sort of weapon. | 那位胖子看起来像卖武器的小贩 |
[12:06] | And I’m standing there naked as a porn star with my girl. | 站在那里用非常猥亵的眼光盯着我的女友 |
[12:08] | Did you tell them you’re a “cop”? | 她没说你是警察 |
[12:10] | They didn’t seem to care. One of the guys sounded Russian, | 他一点也没显出恐慌的样子 |
[12:13] | Like he was wanna-be Mafia. Fat boy was obviously his bodyguard. | 那位老兄是俄国人 |
[12:18] | So, uh, | 像是黑手党之类的家伙 那个胖子明显就是他的保镖 |
[12:19] | You know, I wasn’t physically afraid of the guys, but something was kind of sinister about them. | 就体格而言 我倒不是怕他们 但是总的还是有点心虚 |
[12:25] | They were provoking me, | 他们一直在挑衅我 |
[12:27] | But they weren’t making a move. | 他们想让我先动手 |
[12:29] | It was almost like they were waiting for me to make a move. | 就好像他们在我身上下了注一样 |
[12:31] | Say if I smacked big-mouth, | 看看我会不会先给那位胖子一拳 |
[12:33] | Fat boy would’ve came over and stabbed me or something. | 然后胖子会冲过来捅我一下 |
[12:35] | Even fat boy was vibing me not to take the bait. | 那位胖子也并不傻 没有听周围人的唆摆 |
[12:39] | So what happened? | 然后呢 |
[12:40] | Well, valet finally brought Tina’s car up. | Vally去停车场取车 |
[12:42] | So, I maneuver her around these guys | 而我一直跟这帮人周旋 |
[12:44] | And I put her in her car, and I turn my back to them and let ’em talk this smack. | 我把她送进车里 背对那家伙告诉Tina |
[12:48] | I’m calming Tina down. Tell her everything is fine. | 事情都很好 让她放心 |
[12:51] | She drives off and I walk away. | 她开车走了 然后我也离开了 |
[12:54] | I called Tina later on… | 稍晚点的时候我打电话给她 |
[12:56] | And I tell her, uh, you know, if she got any problem with me being a cop, | 你知道她怕我会有麻烦 因为我是警察 |
[12:59] | She needs to get over it, ’cause now I’m packing. | 但接到我的电话后放心了 |
[13:02] | Yeah. Yeah. What’d you do on Sunday? | 我已经在房间里了 那你星期天干什么了 |
[13:05] | Scoured the hotel looking for these punks. | 在酒店里听朋克的音乐 |
[13:10] | Oh, my two favorite guys. | 啊 我最中意的两位帅哥 |
[13:12] | So, I’ve got an assault at Stripperama and a trash run at Flamingo and Koval. | 我这有一个在Trapwrama的袭击案 还有在Flamin Covo的一个废品案 |
[13:17] | I’m too busy to play favorites, so duke it out. | 我太忙了 所以不得不叫你们帮个忙 |
[13:19] | Duke it out. | 你们自己猜拳吧(duke it out) |
[13:22] | Boy! Better flip a coin. I’ll hurt you. | 自己猜拳?还是扔硬币吧 |
[13:24] | Yeah, you better flip that coin. | 就扔硬币吧 |
[13:25] | – Call it in the air. – Heads. | -要什么 -头 |
[13:30] | Have fun at the trash run. | 我来负责废品案吧 |
[13:33] | You know, I’d do two out of three, but you got a gambling problem. | 你总是赢 真拿你没法 |
[13:36] | No, hey, you know what? You keep this. | 你知道吗 |
[13:39] | It’s bad luck. | 这个你留着吧 它有晦气 |
[14:37] | Dumpster’s clean. | 垃圾箱是空的 |
[14:39] | No apparent blood or body parts. | 没有血迹也没有肢解的尸体 |
[14:41] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:44] | This seems contrived to me. | 挺有意思 |
[14:45] | The blood pool is too perfect. There’s no splatter. | 血流了一地 但周围没有溅的血迹 |
[14:48] | Like somebody placed these entrails. | 像是有人故意放在这的 |
[14:53] | A lure. | 诱饵 |
[14:54] | To grab Nick. | 来引Nick上钩 |
[14:57] | David… | |
[14:58] | Get this stuff to the doc. – Look I’m… | 把这个带回去 |
[15:00] | I’m really sorry I didn’t get here sooner. | -对不起 我没能及时赶到这 |
[15:02] | Maybe if I had… | -如果我能早点来的话… |
[15:03] | We’re going to get him back, David. | -先带回去吧 |
[15:05] | Gil | Gil, Catherine. |
[15:07] | Chatherine I want you to know, as far as I’m concerned, | |
[15:08] | Llab’s only got one case tonight. Same for the rest of the department. | 我希望你们知道全局上下今晚都在这个案子上 |
[15:12] | Thanks, Conrad. | 谢谢 Conred |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:19] | What do you need me to do? | 我能做什么 |
[15:41] | They’ve lost the scent. | 气味在这消失了 |
[15:43] | Might be as far as it goes. | 也许到此为止了 |
[15:46] | Yeah, there was some sort of large vehicle here. | 对 这曾停过一辆大型交通工具 |
[16:26] | Well, there are a lot of intestines here, but no appendix, | 这里面倒是有不少肠子 |
[16:30] | Which made sense when I saw this. | 但没见着直肠 |
[16:33] | A cecum. | 但我发现了这个 盲肠 |
[16:34] | – Dog entrails. – Yeah. | -狗下水 |
[16:37] | That’s not going to help. | 这没有什么价值 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry. | -不好意思 |
[16:40] | Catherine | Catherine… |
[16:42] | Has Nick’s family been informed? | 你通知Nick的家人了吗 |
[16:45] | No, that would be my job. | 还没有 我会的 |
[16:54] | I swabbed the seal for epithelials, but there were no prints on the outside of the bag. | 我查了一下塑料袋 没有发现表皮或指纹 |
[16:58] | What about Nick’s camera? | 那Nick的相机呢 |
[16:59] | No fingerprints. There were some photographs, mostly generals. | 同样没指纹 里面只有现场的几张照片 |
[17:02] | There were a few detail shots of entrails and trash. But no lucky grabs of anybody else at the scene. | 全是现场的一些杂物 序列标记等等 |
[17:07] | I don’t think we’re gonna get lucky with this guy. He knows how to work clean. | 这家伙决非泛泛之辈 他知道怎样作案而不留痕迹 |
[17:10] | Grissom, I pulled all of Nick’s active and recent cases. | Grison,我把Nick所有的档案都调出来了 |
[17:13] | I want to know anyone who had a grudge against him. | 我想知道所有和Nick有过结的人 |
[17:15] | Civilian complaints, death threats… – Got It. | 民事的也好 死亡要挟也好 |
[17:18] | There was a guy a couple of years ago that stalked him. | -明白了 |
[17:20] | – He may be back. – I remember. | -几年前有个家伙曾跟踪过他 也许他又冒头了 |
[17:21] | Top of the pile. | 我记得 我会重点留意的 |
[17:23] | I’m using your track and wheelbase measurements plus or minus 5% | 我把你的数据在汽车轮胎数据库里进行了核对 |
[17:28] | To account for rain-shadowing and/or drying effects. | 当然我也考虑了雨水侵润可能造成的面积误差 |
[17:34] | All right, print it out. | 行 把它打印出来 |
[17:36] | I need you to bring up the traffic cameras in a 3-block radius, | 帮我把过去24小时内在Flamingo和Covau |
[17:40] | Between Flamingo and Koval in the last 24 hours. | 之间的3条主干道的交通录像调出来 |
[17:43] | We only buffer the video for the past few hours. I can take you back as far as 10:37 P.M. | 我只能调出过去几个钟头之内的录像 也就是晚上10点37分之后的录像 |
[17:49] | That’s good enough. Our guy was taken around 11:00. | 足够了 那个人是在11点左右作的案 |
[17:54] | Scan forward. We’re looking for a big truck. | 扫描搜索一下 我们找的是一辆大型交通工具 |
[18:02] | How about that one? Looks like a Suburban. | 是那一辆吗 看起来象Svoven |
[18:09] | It’s on the list. | 在名单之内 |
[18:13] | Whoa, he’s really moving. | 全都在开动 |
[18:14] | Wait a minute. That one, the big Ford. | 等一下 那辆大的Ford |
[18:20] | Follow it. | 跟踪它 |
[19:09] | The Expedition truck left the area around 11:15. | 绑架Nick的那辆车在11:15离开了现场 开的很快 |
[19:13] | Definitely in a hurry. Took a right off Koval onto Tropicana, | 从Cova向Tropic Canna方向行驶 |
[19:16] | Crossed Las Vegas Boulevard onto 215 east. And then it drove off the grid. | 在东部时间2:15穿过了拉斯维加斯大道 然后离开了干道 |
[19:20] | At least we have a general direction. | 至少我们现在有了大致方向 |
[19:22] | Great, so Nick could be anywhere from Green Valley to Seven Hills to Arizona. | 好极了 那么Nick现在有可能在 从Green Vally经Sevenhealth到Arizona的任何一个地方 |
[19:25] | Assuming he was in that truck. | 如果他还在那辆车上的话 |
[19:27] | Well, according to Hodges, the white fibers on Nick’s vest | 据Hodges的报告 |
[19:30] | Were cotton with traces of ether… | 白色纤维属棉织物 上面有乙醚 |
[19:39] | – Ether? – Yeah. | 乙醚 |
[19:40] | That’s old school. | 那可是有点老套了 |
[19:41] | Yeah, stuff is volatile. | 那玩意易燃易挥发 |
[19:44] | Flammable. Outside of meth cooks, no one uses it anymore. | 现在基本上都没人用了 |
[19:47] | People use what they know. | 知道什么就用什么 |
[19:49] | All right, so, where are we on possible suspects? | 所以 我们有何进展以及嫌疑人呢 |
[19:52] | So far, none of Nick’s active or recent cases stands out. | 到目前为止还没有任何Nick的案子被重新翻案 |
[19:56] | And his old stalker’s still bend bars. | 去年跟踪他的那个家伙仍在蹲牢房 |
[19:57] | Maybe it’s a random act. | 那也许只是个巧合 |
[20:01] | Well, that’s possible. Because whoever staged the crime scene, | 有可能 |
[20:03] | Couldn’t have known that Nick was going to respond. | 因为任何在现场的人 都不知道Nick会接手此案 |
[20:05] | Yeah, it was just bad luck he did. | 那纯粹是倒霉了 |
[20:06] | Sara, what about the coffee cup? | |
[20:09] | No DNA or prints on the cup or in the bag. | 那个咖啡杯呢 |
[20:12] | Don’t touch the edge of it! You got to sign… | -杯子 |
[20:14] | Security! Security! | 袋子上都没有DNA和指纹 保安 |
[20:16] | Get your freakin’ hands off me, man! | 把你的手放开 |
[20:18] | Hold still. Hold still. Hold still. | 按住他 按住他 |
[20:20] | Hey, I told you, you got to sign for that! | 我跟你说过你得先签字 |
[20:21] | What are you doing, Hodges? | |
[20:23] | – Guy comes in here with a package with no return address. | 你干吗呢 -这个家伙送来的邮件上没有回复地址 |
[20:26] | You’re violating my rights! I want a lawyer! | -你侵犯了我的权益 |
[20:27] | Shut up. | 我要找律师 -住嘴 |
[20:30] | Way the guy was pawing that envelope, | 当这个家伙把邮件放在这的时候 |
[20:31] | I figure I better get it away from him before he wipes off all the trace. | 我就想先把他抓住以免丢了线索 |
[20:34] | What trace? | -什么线索 |
[20:36] | It’s about Nick. | -关于Nick的 |
[20:55] | Let me do this. | 这个我来 |
[24:14] | Hi, CSI guy. | 嗨 |
[24:18] | CSI You wondering why you’re here? | |
[24:21] | Because you followed the evidence. | 你想知道你为什么在这吗 因为你们总是在追随证据 |
[24:24] | Because that’s what CSI’s do. | 而且CSI就是干这个的 |
[24:27] | So breathe quick, breathe slow, | 先加快呼吸 然后放慢节奏 将枪对准口部 |
[24:31] | Put your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. | 抠动扳机 反正怎么样都行 你在这是死定了 |
[24:35] | Any way you like, you’re going to die here. | 完 你可以试着让我开心 但这并不容易 |
[24:40] | Okay? | 不要老在我身边徘徊 而且你会惊奇地发现 你是没有什么机会了 但是你可以试试 |
[25:48] | Son of a bitch. He’s screwing with us. | 婊子养的 他纯粹是在玩我们 12小时内交付100万美元 否则CSI命丧黄泉 按照以下的指示 现在请尽情观赏 你只能观看 我知道你以为你能得到我 我只是行尸走肉 而且你不要忘了 我的心是石头做的 你最好离我远点 你可以试着让我开心 但这并不容易 不要老在我身边徘徊 而且你会惊奇的发现 你是没有什么机会了 但是你可以试试… |
[27:34] | I don’t think he knows we can see him. | -我想他不知道我们能看见他 |
[27:36] | How can we be sure it’s a live feed? | -但我们怎么知道这是即时录像呢 |
[27:39] | We’ve got to assume that it is. | 我们只好做此假设了 |
[27:40] | The space in that box, | 那个箱子的体积像是2*2*6 |
[27:43] | Looks like 2x2x6, | 也就是24立方英尺 |
[27:44] | Which would be 24 cubic feet. | 能装600升的空气 |
[27:47] | That would hold approximately 600 liters of air. | 如果每次呼吸消耗半升空气 |
[27:50] | If you figure half a liter per breath, | 节奏慢的话每分钟24次 |
[27:53] | Slow breathing… Maybe 12 breaths per minute. Panic breathing would be, what, twice that much. | 急促呼吸的次数会加倍 |
[28:02] | Well, if the math is right, | 如果没算错的话 |
[28:04] | He’s got about an hour and 15 minutes of air left in that box. | 箱子中的空气只够支撑75分钟 |
[28:07] | But if they’re going to keep him alive for 12 hours, | 如果他想让他活12个小时的话 |
[28:09] | It must mean that he’s got an additional air supply. | 里面肯定还装有换气装置 |
[28:27] | We lost the feed. | 信号中断了 |
[28:36] | Looks like a live feed to me. | 我觉的是即时录像 |
[28:39] | I say we keep the light on. | 让我们一直保持里面的灯亮着吧 |
[28:44] | I’m gonna get right to it, because time is of the essence here. | 因为时间紧迫 我们还是直接进入正题吧 |
[28:47] | Where’d you get that package, bud? | 你是在哪拿到那封邮件的 |
[28:49] | I’d like to advise my client. | 我想先向我的当事人声明一点 |
[28:51] | Careful how you answer that, son. This man here’s slicker than a snake in the curly green grass. | 要你送信的那个人心怀鬼胎 |
[28:57] | He’s right, so you better be careful. | 他说的对 你最好小心点 |
[29:00] | I got called out to a pickup on Viking Circle. | 我接到电话要我去Viking Circle |
[29:03] | When I got there, I didn’t talk to an actual person. | 我到那的时候 我没跟任何人交谈 |
[29:06] | I just found an abandoned package with some cash taped to it. | 只是看见邮包在那 还有一些现金 |
[29:08] | – How much cash? – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 多少钱 |
[29:11] | That’s confidential business ‘tween me and this here buckaroo. | 在费用方面是保密的 |
[29:13] | Easy, boots. I’m gonna need those bills. | 别紧张 老兄 这得没收 |
[29:18] | It was a 100 bucks. If you want it back, you’re gonna have to ask Steve Wynn. | 就100美元 你想要的话 你可以问Steve Win |
[29:21] | What’s the address? | 地址呢 |
[29:32] | Code four. Code four. | |
[29:39] | Yeah, the address was a waste of time. | 地址有跟没有一样 |
[29:41] | Nothing here but a fat drunk and a bad smell. | 只有一个臭气熏天醉的不省人事的胖子 |
[29:43] | The guy probably picked the house at random, ’cause he knew we’d chase it. | 也许那家伙是随便找的一所房子 他知道我们在跟踪他 |
[29:46] | – Any news on the web cam location? – Archie’s trying to narrow it down. | -网址查得怎么样了 |
[29:50] | The feed stays active for two minutes every time you press the “WATCH” button. But I got to go. I got people to see. | -Uchy正在调查之中 |
[29:55] | Everybody, I have some bad news. | 因为每两分钟才能重新按Watch键 我得走了 我还得见几个人 |
[29:58] | Uh, a little while ago, I spoke with the mayor directly. | 大伙 有个坏消息 几个小时前我和市长通了话 |
[30:03] | The City of Las Vegas is not going to finance a ransom. | 拉斯维加斯市将不资助赎金支付 |
[30:06] | It’s-it’s against department policy to negotiate with terrorists. | 与恐怖分子进行赎金谈判是违反部门规定的 |
[30:10] | No exceptions. | 而且不允许有任何例外 |
[30:14] | Judge Stokes, Mrs. Stokes, | Stokes法官 Stokes夫人 |
[30:16] | Gil Grissom. | 这是Bil Grisson |
[30:17] | Your honor. Mrs. Stokes. I’m, uh… | 法官阁下 |
[30:21] | Sorry that we’re meeting under these circumstances. | Stokes夫人 我…非常抱歉我们在这种情况下见面 |
[30:23] | Have you been able to make contact with the animals who took my son? | -你与绑架我儿子的那个畜生联系过了吗 |
[30:27] | No, we haven’t yet, but… | -还没有 |
[30:29] | They should be contacting us in roughly four hours. | 但他们应该在大约4小时之内跟我们联系 |
[30:33] | We were able to rustle up $20,000 cash. | 我们现在凑了有大约2万美元的现金 |
[30:36] | Our bank’s prepared to wire another $100,000. | 而且银行正在准备另外10万美元现金 |
[30:38] | Now, we can sell the cars. We can hock the ranch… | 我们可以卖车 |
[30:41] | We can make the number. | 卖农场然后凑足钱数 |
[30:43] | But it’s gonna take at least another day. | 但至少还得花一天的时间 |
[30:45] | Judge Stokes… | Stokes法官… |
[30:46] | Can we give them… the money we have now, try to buy more time? | 我们可以现在先把手头上的钱给他们 来为Nick争取更多的时间吗 |
[30:51] | I don’t think that will help. | 这不会起任何作用 |
[30:55] | There’s got to be something we can do. | 难道我们就不能做点什么吗 |
[30:57] | You’ve already done it by coming here, by showing your support… | 你们能来并表示关心和支持 就是对我们最大的帮助了 |
[31:00] | We’re not here to show support. We’re here to get Nick home. | 我们并不是来这表示关心和支持的 我们是来这带Nick回家的 |
[31:06] | We’re not sure who has your son… | 我们还不清楚是谁绑架了你们的儿子 |
[31:10] | Or why. | 也不清楚其中原因 |
[31:13] | Well… | -那你们到底知道什么 |
[31:15] | What the hell do you know? Very little. | -基本上什么也不知道 |
[31:20] | Let’s just cut to the gist. | 那我就不拐弯抹角了 |
[31:22] | What proof do you have that my boy’s still alive? No… | 你们凭什么知道我的儿子还活着 |
[32:11] | Pancho… | 你这个Puncho |
[32:13] | What the hell you got yourself into? | 早知今日 何必当初 |
[33:08] | You should have seen this town in the early ’70s. | 如果你想为你手下做点什么的话 那就为他准备葬礼吧 你真是应该看看这座城市在70年代的样子 |
[33:11] | – Gamblers were kings. – Yeah, not the same anymore. | -赌客就是这的王 -现在再也不是了 |
[33:14] | Showgirls were showgirls. | 舞娘是舞娘 你明白吗 |
[33:17] | Everybody knew your name in those days | 当你站在台上时 每个人都知道你的名字 |
[33:19] | You could dress up in drag, huh? | -你可以穿的跟叫花子一样 |
[33:21] | – Me, dress up in drag? Who do you think you’re talking to? | -穿的跟叫花子一样 你在和谁说话呢 |
[33:24] | Jack Lamen Jack Lemmon? | |
[33:27] | That’s good. | 差不多 |
[33:28] | Anyway, we had a good time in those days, you know? | 不管怎么样 我们过的很开心 |
[33:30] | You could walk down the streets in this town 15, 20 years ago, | 15~20年前你走在城里的大街上 |
[33:34] | With 50,000 bucks stacked on the top of your head in singles, | 就算头顶15000美圆也没有人会找你麻烦 |
[33:38] | And nobody would bother you. Except this guy. | 除了这位家伙以外 |
[33:42] | He would bother you. | 他肯定会插一脚的 |
[33:44] | It’s either your money or it’s my money. | -要么是你的钱 |
[33:46] | Hey, w-w-w-w-w-w… | 要么是我的钱 -就是这样的 |
[33:47] | I gave you that line. It’s bad enough you’re on top of that casino saying, | 等等 是我当时为你设计的台词 |
[33:51] | “Come into my place. “ | 站在赌场中央 然后说:到我这来吧 |
[33:53] | That’s the other guy – The richer one. | 然后我们才脱胎换骨 成为富豪 |
[33:56] | – Take it easy. – Easy? | -别紧张 -别紧张 |
[33:57] | What do you mean easy? You talking about yourself? Or her? | 什么意思 你是在说你自己吗 |
[34:00] | I’ll tell you, if she’s easy, I’ve got my whole day planned. | 还是说她 她说 |
[34:03] | You ought to come and see my show, Tony. | 我这一整天都有事 为什么不来看我这的表演 Tony |
[34:06] | I invited Jack Nicholson; he said, | 我也曾邀请Nicole |
[34:07] | “I’d rather stick needles in my eyes. “ | Jackson来看我这的演出 他说我宁愿用针扎瞎自己的眼睛 |
[34:11] | What do you think of that? | 觉得这段怎么样 |
[34:14] | – Weren’t we in the Vikings together? – Oh, I remember it well, Tony. | -还记得我们在Viking的时候吗 -我可是记忆犹新 Tony |
[34:19] | That’s the best Burt Lancaster I ever heard. | 那是我在兰卡斯特所度过的最好的一段时光 |
[34:24] | Sam? | |
[34:25] | Oh, miss, I like my coffee with cream and sugar, | 啊 这位女士 |
[34:29] | And I want you to give the r-r-really big check to really big Sam over here. | 我的咖啡要加糖和奶油 不要太甜也不要太腻 |
[34:34] | – Sam, I need to talk to you – He’s already got someone to talk to, ma’am. | -Sam 我想和你谈谈 -他已经有伴了 女士 |
[34:39] | Zip it, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[34:41] | Sam… | 先闭上你的嘴 Sam |
[34:42] | Everyone, I’d like for you to meet my daughter, Catherine. | 我想让大家都认识一下 这是我的女儿Catherine |
[34:45] | Well, you can cancel the coffee. | 我的咖啡不要了 |
[34:47] | – Excuse us for a minute, all right? – Certainly. | 对不起 失陪一会 |
[34:50] | One of my guys is in trouble. He’s been kidnapped. | 我的一位同事出事了 |
[34:53] | I need a million dollars in cash. | 他被绑架了 |
[34:55] | Large bills. | 我需要一百万美金现金 |
[34:57] | And I need it now. | 而且是大面额币值 现在就要 |
[34:58] | Let me guess, Mugs. | -让我来猜猜 |
[35:00] | The department won’t pay the ransom. | 你的部门不打算支付赎金 |
[35:04] | No. | -你说对了 |
[35:05] | Why should I? | 那为什么我就应该支付呢 |
[35:09] | Considering the problems that you’ve had with the law, | 就现在你的官司来看 |
[35:13] | you could use some good publicity. | 你这样做能为你自己造点人气 |
[35:15] | Do I look like a man that needs publicity? | 难道我还需要人气吗 |
[35:19] | If you’re coming to me like a cop with a tin cup in your hand, | 如果你是以警察身份或带着手铐来的 |
[35:22] | The answer is no. | 我分文不给 |
[35:26] | I’m not here as a cop. | 我不是以警察身份来的 |
[35:31] | Then ask me like you were my daughter. | 那么你就应该用女儿的口气来求我 |
[35:42] | I got the money. | -钱我拿到了 |
[35:45] | From where? | -从哪儿弄到的 |
[35:47] | Where do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:58] | Catherine, if the press finds out about this, it’ll look like, | Chatherine,如果媒体知道此事的话 |
[36:00] | Sam Braun bribed the lab. | 会把这当成Sam Brown对实验室的贿赂 |
[36:02] | He’s a casino owner. A leader of industry. | 他是赌场的老板 |
[36:04] | Never convicted of any crime. | 赌博业的佼佼者 没有任何犯罪记录 |
[36:06] | And right now, I don’t care about the integrity of the lab at the moment. I care about Nick. | 我现在顾不了实验室的名声了 我现在只想救Nick |
[36:09] | Yeah, well, so do I, but nonetheless… | 我也是这样想的 但是… |
[36:11] | Well, you’re sitting here like Jack Handy with your deep thoughts, staring at a coffee cup. | 你一直像Jack |
[36:14] | You got a better plan, I’m all ears. | Candy那样坐着望着咖啡杯发呆 当然只要你能想出更好的方法的话,我洗耳恭听 |
[36:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | But I make the drop. You’re hands off. | 但是由我来接手 你就此罢手 |
[36:25] | – That’s my money. – You can’t be seen anywhere near this money. | -这可是我的钱 -你不能再与这些钱扯上关系 |
[36:28] | It was given to the lab anonymously. | 这笔钱是匿名捐给实验室的 |
[36:30] | Agreed? | -同意吗 -同意 Boulder 高速公路 |
[36:34] | Agreed. | 4672 Carney 支路 20分钟后赶到 否则就不用来了 |
[37:27] | Las Vegas Crime Lab. | -拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[37:29] | Through the door. | -进来吧 |
[38:18] | Pretty quiet outside. | 外面很安静啊 |
[38:21] | Almost sounds like you came alone. | 看来好像就你一个人来啊 |
[38:25] | I’ve got your money. | 你要的钱我带来了 |
[38:30] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[38:41] | Slide it over. | 扔过来 |
[38:57] | You’re telling me there’s a million dollars in here. | -你说这里面有一百万吗 |
[38:59] | Yes. | -是 |
[39:00] | Along with some cute little booby traps? | 还附赠一些小巧玲珑的仪器 |
[39:04] | Which is it, a tracer, a dye pack? | -你指的是 -跟踪仪 窃听器 |
[39:07] | Normally, you’d be 100% right, but this time, you’re 100% wrong. | 在以前你可能完全正确 但你这次完全错了 |
[39:11] | We want Nick back, no tricks. | 我们只想要Nick 没必要玩这些 |
[39:36] | – This looks real. – It is real. | -看起来像是真的 |
[39:39] | Where is Nick? | -那就是真的 Nick在哪 |
[39:43] | You know, I was under the impression it was against departmental policy, | 我觉得这很了不起 |
[39:49] | to negotiate with terrorists. | 因为与恐怖分子谈条件是违反部门规定的 |
[39:52] | Are you a terrorist? | -你是恐怖分子吗 |
[39:54] | Depends. | -不好说 |
[39:57] | Are you terrified? | -你害怕了吗 |
[40:01] | – Look, I really don’t want to talk to you. Where is my guy? | -我真的没兴趣和你交谈 |
[40:05] | Oh, so… | 我属下在哪 |
[40:07] | – He is ‘your guy’, huh? – Yes, he is. | -他是你的属下 -没错 |
[40:09] | – Where is he buried? – Are you two close? | -他被埋在哪 -你们两关系密切吗 |
[40:14] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[40:15] | Nick What does Nick Stokes mean to you? | |
[40:18] | How do you feel when you see him… | Stokes对你来说意味着什么 |
[40:21] | In that coffin? | 当你看见他躺在棺材里的时候你又作何感受 |
[40:24] | Does your soul die every time you push that button? | 每次按Watch键的时候你都感到痛不欲生吧 |
[40:29] | How do you feel, knowing that there’s nothing you can do, | 当你只能看着他饱受煎熬而无能为力的时候 |
[40:34] | To get him out of that hell? | 你又会有什么样的感受 |
[40:37] | Helpless? | 感到无助 |
[40:39] | Useless? Impotent? | 无奈还是无用 |
[40:47] | Good. | 好极了 |
[40:49] | Welcome… To my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[40:57] | Uh, if I were you, I’d back up a little. | 如果我是你的话我会向后退 |
[43:49] | Pupils are even. | 瞳孔正常 |
[43:50] | – He blew himself up and left us with nothing. – Sir, are you experiencing any ringing in your ears? | -他把自己爆了但是没给我们留下任何线索 -长官 你以前曾有过这样的经历吗 |
[43:56] | We got the kidnapper’s truck. Nevada tags: 374-Robert-Charlie-David. | 找到绑架者的车了 Novada Tax 374 |
[43:59] | Run the plate. | Rubber Chilie David 赶快查一下 |
[44:01] | – That’s the wrong box, Greg. – Well, pick one. There’s three. | -找错箱子了 Greg -那你来找吧 有三个 |
[44:04] | That one right there. | 就是那个 |
[44:06] | Give me a break. I haven’t done this before. | 别这么急 我以前从来没干过这个 |
[44:08] | All right, let’s go over it again. | 我们再来重温一下 |
[44:09] | The diagnostic unit gets attachedto that black box, which gives us the mileage of his last trip. | 找到那个以后进行测量 |
[44:14] | Like an airplane. | 我们就能知道车刚跑过的里程数 就象飞机一样 |
[44:15] | – That gives us the radius for the search area. – Right, got it. | -这样我们就能知道大概的搜索范围了 -23英里 |
[44:19] | 23 miles. We know he was heading east on the 215. | 因此应该是Pednistion东部 215干道 |
[44:24] | I’ll get a map. | 干的好 |
[44:32] | Somebody bag this money, please? | 有人能把这些钱装起来吗,可别想歪了 |
[44:34] | Don’t get any funny ideas, either. | |
[44:38] | What I had to do to get this money and for what. | 对于这些钱我可是没辙了 |
[44:43] | There’s no ID on him. | 在他身上没有身份证 |
[45:08] | I got a thumb. | 我找到了大拇指 |
[45:43] | How’s he doing? | 怎么样了 |
[45:47] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[45:48] | About the same, I guess. | 还是一样 |
[45:51] | I’m gonna get some coffee. Yeah. | 我得来点咖啡 |
[46:13] | Enough… | 够了 关掉该死的灯 |
[46:14] | Enough with the damn light! | |
[46:46] | No. | |
[46:51] | The fan’s connected… | |
[46:53] | The fan’s connected to the light. | |
[48:17] | No. | |
[49:25] | What are you doing, Nicky? | 你在干什么 Nicky |
[49:39] | What are you doing, Nicky? | 你在干什么 Nicky |
[49:46] | Don’t do it, Nicky! | 不要 Nicky |
[50:02] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[50:28] | You’re still alive. | 你还活着 |
[50:54] | – The light and the fan must have been running off the same battery. | -换气扇和灯一定用的是同一电源 |
[50:58] | Well, at least Nicky’s keeping it together. | -至少Nicky现在还能应付 挺好 |
[51:01] | – That’s good. What about the web cam trace? – Signal’s running through an anonymizer. | -那网站呢 -信号是由一个中转发射器传过来的 |
[51:05] | Different ISP each time we click the button. | 每当按下Watch键 ISP(网络服务器)就会更换 |
[51:07] | But I think I’ve got a handle on the pattern. I’m getting closer. | 我差不多找到它的变换规律了 很快就能找到网站了 |
[51:16] | Sarah Sara? | |
[51:17] | I got something off your thumb. | 你的拇指上有新的发现 |
[51:23] | So when you struck out on prints, I ran DNA through CODIS, | 我知道你已经检测过指纹 |
[51:26] | Hoping maybe the guy was in the system off an open case or a prior felony. | 然后我在数据库里检索DNA 看能否在以前的案子中找到关联 |
[51:30] | I got no straight-up match, but… | 虽然我没有找到完全一致的匹配,但是… |
[51:32] | …but you got a moderate stringency match for a Kelly Gordon. | 你找到了Caley |
[51:35] | Yeah, seven alleles in common, and based on the age, | Gorden的DNA与死者的DNA部分匹配 7个碱基对相符 |
[51:37] | I’d say it was his daughter. | 根据年龄推算 她应该是他的女儿 |
[51:39] | Good work, Mia. | 干的好 |
[51:41] | Caley Gorden Kelly Gordon is currently in state prison, | |
[51:45] | Serving year three of a five-year sentence for accessory to murder. | 现在在监狱 因谋杀同谋罪被判5年徒刑 已服刑3年 |
[51:57] | The address of her crime scene is 625 Viking Circle. | 当时的作案现场是Viking |
[51:59] | That’s the same place where the messenger picked up the package. | Circle625号 也就是那个包裹的来源地 |
[52:03] | It wasn’t random. | 那不是随便找的一个地点 |
[52:14] | Hey, baby, let’s go. | Baby 我们走 |
[52:32] | Neither was the Styrofoam cup. | 看来那个纸杯也是有其原因的 |
[52:35] | So at trial, you testified that you went with your boyfriend to visit a buddy of his. | 从你的证词来看 当时你的男友去看望他的伙计 |
[52:40] | And when you went in the house, | 当你进屋的时候 |
[52:42] | Your boyfriend blew the guy away. | 你的男友已经将那位家伙开枪打死了 |
[52:44] | He wasn’t my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男友 |
[52:46] | I knew the guy two weeks. | 我们认识不到两个星期 |
[52:49] | Why am I here? | 为什么我在这 |
[52:50] | A Styrofoam cup with your DNA on it was found in that house. | 在房间里找到的杯子上有你的DNA |
[52:54] | You claimed you dropped it running for your life. | 你说你扔了杯子拼了命地跑 |
[53:04] | My word against a cup, | 要我说就是那个杯子 |
[53:07] | And the next five years, I’m being traded for cigarettes by my cellmate. | 接下来的5年我得一直忍受牢友的烟熏 |
[53:13] | You’re not reopening my case. | 你们不是就我的案子来的吧 |
[53:18] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[53:19] | Your father took it pretty hard. | -你的父亲无法接受此事 |
[53:21] | He was an aerospace engineer, right? | -他是空军基地的工程师吧 |
[53:25] | Good with explosives? | 擅长爆破 |
[53:27] | So, this is about my dad? | 这全都与我父亲有关吗 |
[53:30] | You know, we had your visitor’s log. | 我们知道很久都没有人来探望你了 |
[53:34] | Your father stopped coming to see you six weeks into your sentence. | 你父亲在你入狱6周以后就停止了探望 |
[53:40] | Seeing your daughter turned into some… | 长女突然变成了作奸犯科的囚犯 |
[53:42] | Hood rat’s lesbian sex slave can be rather emotional. | 这对于他来说是够受的了 |
[53:48] | Why did he come see you last week? | 那为什么上周他来见你 |
[53:51] | Did you know what he was planning to do? | 你知道他打算干什么吗 |
[53:54] | I don’t know. What did he do? | -我不知道他干了什么 |
[53:55] | – He kidnapped a friend of mine. A CSI. | -他绑架了我的一位朋友 |
[53:59] | And then he blew himself up. | CSI 然后自爆了 |
[54:01] | Tried to take some cops with him. | 还想拉着警察一块共赴黄泉 |
[54:10] | How many did he get? | -那他一共带走了几个 |
[54:12] | – Hey, we’re all still here. Nick is still missing. | -他没能得逞 但仍然没有找到Nick |
[54:14] | – Who’s Nick? – The CSI is still missing. | -谁是Nick -就是那位CSI |
[54:18] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[54:22] | – That’s pretty funny, you guys not being able to find something. | -真有意思 |
[54:25] | Yeah, look, | 这只能怪你们自己没能力 |
[54:27] | If you cooperate, we can get your sentence reduced. | -只要你合作的话我们可以帮你减刑 |
[54:32] | You know what I used to do before this? | 你知道我在这之前都干什么吗 |
[54:36] | Back when I was alive? | 当他还活着的时候 |
[54:39] | I used to grow things. Outside. | 我经常在野外种植物 |
[54:44] | I was studying horticulture. | 我热爱园艺 |
[54:47] | Flowers. | 像花啊什么的 |
[54:49] | My cellmate, Trish, gave me one for Valentine’s Day. | Sommy Trysh在情人节那天给了我这个 |
[54:56] | Want to smell it? | 想闻一闻吗 |
[55:01] | I hope your friend dies. | 让你的朋友去死吧 拉斯维加斯的圣诞节到了 人们都来到了市区 Tarisa走上了街… |
[56:28] | Hey, I found a trigger wire, | 我找到了引爆线 |
[56:29] | Maybe… Once we reassemble all the components, we’ll be able to tell where the bomb came from. | 也许通过这个部件能找到炸弹是从哪来的 |
[56:33] | – Maybe that… – Yeah, maybe, maybe, maybe. | 对 也许 |
[56:35] | Maybe if we count up all the damn “maybes,” maybe Nick will be alive! | 也许 我们还关心这些见鬼的东西 |
[56:40] | You know what I’m saying?! | 也许Nick就快见阎王了 你明白吗 |
[56:42] | – Was that necessary? Never mind my clothes. Look at the evidence. | 有这个必要吗 我的衣服不要紧 但是这些证据 |
[56:46] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[56:49] | Sorry, Greg. I’ll go talk to him. | 对不起 Greg 我来跟他谈 |
[56:54] | Hey, Warrick, hey. | 嗨 |
[56:57] | Hey, how you holding up? | Wark 你没事吧 |
[56:59] | I’m not. | 我很糟 |
[57:00] | I know. | |
[57:03] | I just can’t help thinking that could have been me in that box, you know? | 我一直在想困在箱子里的可能就是我 |
[57:08] | We flipped a coin for that trash run. | -我们是在扔硬币之后决定的 |
[57:09] | – Hey, Nick is not inside a boxbecause of the flip of a coin | -Nick不是因为扔了硬币才躺在那个箱子里的 |
[57:12] | – If that was me, I would have… – Hey, you know what? I know you. | -如果那是我的话 我可能就… |
[57:16] | I don’t believe that. | -我很了解你 我决不相信你会那么做 |
[57:19] | Okay? | -不是吗 |
[57:20] | No. | -不 |
[57:21] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[57:23] | I wouldn’t have lasted this far. | 我挺不了这么长的时间 |
[57:26] | Catherine, if something happens to Nick, | 嗨 Catherine |
[57:28] | If we don’t bring him back in one piece… | 如果Nick有什么不幸 而且我们连尸骨都找不到的话… |
[57:30] | Hey, guys, come here. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[57:32] | I found something. | 过来 我找到了一些东西 |
[57:36] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[57:45] | There’s something underneath there. | 下面有东西 |
[57:55] | – Oh, got an edge right here. All right. | -在这有缝 |
[57:57] | – Another over here. – Greg, get some crowbars. | -这也有 Greg,拿几个撬棒过来 |
[58:04] | Do you think Nick could be under here? | -你认为Nick在下面吗 |
[58:06] | I don’t know, man. | -我不知道 |
[58:08] | It would have to be at least six feet long. | 但愿如此 |
[58:19] | Yeah, but if he buried him lengthwise, and who’s to say he didn’t… | 真是运气从天而降 |
[58:23] | He could be. | 有可能就是Nick |
[58:54] | Hey! | 拉斯维加斯的圣诞节到了 |
[59:00] | I’m here! | 人们都来到了市区 |
[59:03] | Hey! | Tarisa走上了街… |
[59:18] | I hit something. | 我碰到什么东西了 |
[59:38] | It’s Plexiglas. | 塑钢玻璃 -Nick -我在这 |
[59:40] | – | – Nick? |
[59:42] | Nick? Hey, I’m right here! | |
[59:44] | Nick | Nick! Hold on there, buddy! |
[59:48] | Nick | 再坚持一会 |
[59:56] | It’s a dog. | 是条狗 |
[1:00:01] | Dog… | |
[1:02:02] | My name is Nick Stokes. | 我叫Nick |
[1:02:05] | Stokes If anybody finds this tape, turn it in to the Las Vegas… | |
[1:02:11] | PD. There should be a reward. | 我希望有人能将这盘磁带送到拉斯维加斯警局 |
[1:02:23] | Mom… | 妈 |
[1:02:25] | Cisco | Cisco… |
[1:02:30] | Well, this is a lousy way to say good-bye, but it’s all I’ve got. | 我知道这种道别方式非常草率 但是我别无选择 |
[1:02:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:02:40] | You raised me right… | 是你把我抚养长大 |
[1:02:45] | And I’m going to miss you. | 教我做人 我很想你 |
[1:02:52] | As for the rest of you guys, | 还有我的同事们 |
[1:02:54] | I know you did the best you could to find me. Grissom… | 我知道你们已经尽了最大的努力 |
[1:03:17] | No, you never did, Nick. | 不,你从来也没有做过,Nick |
[1:03:35] | He’s going into convulsions. | 他开始抽搐 |
[1:03:37] | He’s losing it. | 他快不行了 |
[1:03:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:45] | What is-? | 等一下 |
[1:03:50] | Wait a minute. | |
[1:03:59] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[1:04:02] | My God, he’s being eaten alive. | 天哪 他会被活活吃掉的 |
[1:05:03] | That’s it, Nicky. | 就是这样 |
[1:05:05] | Nicky Stay still. | |
[1:05:08] | They won’t bite. | 不要动 |
[1:05:11] | As much. | 这样它们就不会咬得那么厉害了 |
[1:05:13] | This has got to be a prototype. | 这是个原始模型 |
[1:05:16] | It was probably built to test how long he could keep somebody alive inside. | 目的是看关在这里面能活多久 |
[1:05:30] | Now, what are those? | -那是什么 |
[1:05:32] | I don’t know. All right, | -我不知道 |
[1:05:39] | Based on this battery, | 考虑这个装置的电池续航能力 |
[1:05:41] | And what’s running off of it, And the fact that we kept the damn light on for as long as we did, | 由于灯开了那么久 |
[1:05:48] | I figure Nick’s got another ninety minutes left, now. | Nick还有90分钟的时间 |
[1:05:56] | Oh, come on, pal. | 来吧 |
[1:05:58] | Yeah. | 伙计 |
[1:06:01] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:06:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:06:09] | Little more. | 再移过来点 |
[1:06:13] | Keep coming. | 就这样 |
[1:06:17] | Show me what you’re made of. Come on, buddy. | 让我看看你是何方神圣 |
[1:06:23] | Gotcha! Solenopsis invicta. | 抓住你了 |
[1:06:52] | They’re fire ants, very rare in Nevada. They don’t like our soil. | 这种蚂蚁在Nevada很少见 它们不大喜欢这的土壤 |
[1:06:55] | The only places you find them around Vegas are in plant and tree nurseries. | 在拉斯维加斯 只有在果园或植物园内能找到它们 |
[1:06:58] | There’s eleven nurseries in the greater Las Vegas area. | 在拉斯维加斯有11个类似的园林 |
[1:07:01] | Okay, I’ve got the web cam trace down to here. | 我找到了网站地址 是在这 |
[1:07:05] | And the data from the black box in Walter Gordon’s truck gave us a 23-mile travel radius. | 它汽车记程器给我们的范围是23英里 |
[1:07:10] | Okay, I’ve got two nurseries within the overlap area. | 我在这个地区找到了两个园林 |
[1:07:15] | Here and here. | 这 还有这 |
[1:07:17] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:07:18] | Caley Kelly Gordon, the daughter, | |
[1:07:20] | Gorden Worked with plants, | |
[1:07:22] | Hold on. Hold on. | 她的女儿曾种过东西 我马上回来 |
[1:07:42] | You guys, Nick… | 大伙 |
[1:07:44] | Is here. | Nick在这 |
[1:08:41] | – You said on the phone you had a fire ant mound. Where is it? | -你在电话上说这有火蚂蚁(fire ant) |
[1:08:44] | People usually prefer to stay away from it. | 它在哪 -我们一般从不靠近它 |
[1:08:55] | All right, look. Fan out. Look for loose soil. | 分散 |
[1:08:57] | Anything that might’ve been dug up recently. | 寻找松动的土层或是新挖的土堆 |
[1:09:00] | That’s the whole place. | 得找遍整个地方 |
[1:09:27] | He-e-ey! | 在这边 |
[1:09:29] | I’m picking up the web cam transmitter. Move, Move. | 我找到了网站中转发射器 |
[1:10:14] | This is it! I found it! | 数据传送装置 |
[1:10:16] | It’s here. | 找到了 |
[1:10:19] | I found it! This is it! | 我找到了 |
[1:10:24] | Nick | Nick! Nick, we’re here. Hang on! |
[1:10:28] | Nicky! | 我们来了 Nicky |
[1:10:50] | It’s a damn shame they didn’t get to him sooner. | 非常遗憾我们没能更及时地找到他 |
[1:10:53] | I sure will miss him. | 你确信我们会怀念他吗 |
[1:10:56] | David You know, David, I’ve seen fire ant bites in my time, | |
[1:10:59] | But never anything like this. | 我曾见过火蚂蚁的咬伤 但从来没看见过这么严重的 |
[1:11:03] | Do you think he suffered? | -你觉得他曾经备受折磨吗 |
[1:11:06] | Do I think he suffered? | -对 |
[1:11:08] | Yes. Definitely All right. | 确实如此 |
[1:11:17] | On three. | 数三下 |
[1:11:18] | Uno… Dos… | 二 |
[1:11:19] | Tres! | 三 |
[1:11:24] | Would you care to do the “y” incision? | -要不你先把他剖开 |
[1:11:28] | Well, “Y” not? | -何乐而不为呢 |
[1:11:40] | Mind your hands and feet. | 当心你的手和脚 |
[1:12:04] | He won’t be needing this anymore | 你再也不需要这个了 |
[1:12:09] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[1:12:11] | Lung. | 肺 |
[1:12:12] | So, Doctor. | -好吧 |
[1:12:13] | How did my son die? | 医生 |
[1:12:15] | Anaphylactic shock? | 我儿子怎么死的 -没有痛苦的挣扎吧 |
[1:12:17] | No, no, he didn’t live long enough for that. | 他还没能坚持到那一刻 |
[1:12:19] | COD was asphyxiation. | 窒息死亡 |
[1:12:21] | – When the blood oxygen drops to less than 16% and the CO2 builds up, | 当血液中氧气浓度只有16%的时候 |
[1:12:26] | There’s a rapid loss of consciousness, | 二氧化碳浓度就会升高 |
[1:12:27] | Death within minutes with no disfiguring physical findings. | 然后就会很快失去意识 -几分钟后就会死亡 |
[1:12:32] | – He’ll look great at the funeral. – Oh, yes. | 而且死后没有任何症状 -在葬礼中看起来应该很不错 |
[1:12:34] | His mother will appreciate that. | -那当然 -她母亲会很乐意的 |
[1:12:41] | Your son had a good heart. | 你的儿子有一颗强健的心 |
[1:13:21] | No no no… | |
[1:13:43] | I hit something. | 我碰到什么东西了 |
[1:13:45] | We got you, Nicky! | 我们找到你了 Nicky |
[1:14:08] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:14:09] | Hey! | 我们找到他了 |
[1:14:11] | Nicky Nicky We got you, man! Hey, Nicky! | |
[1:14:14] | Nicky! Yeah. | 在挺一会 |
[1:14:15] | Hey, hold on there. Hey, put that down. Put that down. | 把那个东西放下 |
[1:14:18] | Put that down. We got you. | 把那个放下 |
[1:14:20] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们找到你了 这就把你弄出来 |
[1:14:21] | Hang in there. | 挺住 |
[1:14:24] | Oh, my God. | |
[1:14:25] | We need that fire extinguisher! Give me that fire extinguisher. | 我需要灭火器 给我灭火器 |
[1:14:43] | Short bursts, Greg. Don’t suffocate him! | 短时间间断喷射 不要让他窒息 |
[1:14:53] | Hang on, buddy. Hang on. | -挺住 伙计 |
[1:14:54] | – Almost had him. – Get the paramedics! | 挺住 -叫救护人员 |
[1:14:59] | Hang on. Hang on. | 挺住 |
[1:15:01] | We’ll kill those ants, okay? You listen to me. | 我们先把蚂蚁杀死 再喷点 |
[1:15:08] | Willows… Yeah. Hey, boss… | -嗨 头 |
[1:15:10] | We found him. We’re getting him out now. | -我们找到他了 正把他弄出来 |
[1:15:12] | That’s great. Wai-wait. | -太好了 |
[1:15:13] | Don’t-don’t hang up. Just-just listen. | 等一会 别挂 |
[1:15:14] | What? What? | 听我说 -怎么了 |
[1:15:15] | Those dimples on the bottom of the prototype. | 在那个原始模型下的两个接口处 |
[1:15:17] | GCMS found traces of semtex on each one. | GSM测试找到了少许塞姆丁塑胶炸药 |
[1:15:21] | You got to be kidding me. | 你这玩笑开大了 |
[1:15:22] | Two! Three! | |
[1:15:24] | Everyone out of the hole. That box is ready to explode! | 大家快离开那个坑 箱子就快爆炸了 |
[1:15:27] | – Are you kidding? – Get out of there now! | -你不是当真吧 -快离开 |
[1:15:29] | I’m not leaving without Nick. There are charges under the box! | -没把Nick弄出来前我是不会离开的 -在箱子下有引爆机关 |
[1:15:34] | I’m not leaving here without him. | -没把他弄出来之前我决不离开 -Wark |
[1:15:36] | Warrick, Catherine’s right. Get out of the hole now. | Catherine是对的 快离开 |
[1:15:39] | I know what we’re gonna do. Just trust me. | 我知道该怎么做 相信我 |
[1:15:47] | We need 200 pounds of dirt over here right now, and we’re gonna use that backhoe to get it. | 这有200磅的泥土 我们用那机器再挖一个坑 |
[1:15:58] | Nick | Nick! |
[1:15:59] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:16:02] | It’s gonna take us a minute to get you out of there, okay? | 可能还需要点时间才能把你弄出来 |
[1:16:06] | Nick! | |
[1:16:09] | Puncho Pancho! | |
[1:16:11] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[1:16:14] | Put your hand on my hand. | 把你的手放在我的手上 |
[1:16:19] | Good. | 听我说 |
[1:16:21] | Now listen. | 箱子下面可能有炸药 |
[1:16:23] | There may be explosives under the box. They’re probably set on pressure switches. | 它们可能会因重量变化而爆炸 |
[1:16:34] | We need to equalize your body weight before we can pull you out, okay? | 你必须先平衡你自己的重心 然后我们再把你拉出来 |
[1:16:40] | Puncho Pancho, | |
[1:16:41] | Nod your head if you understand me. | 你听明白了的话就点点头 |
[1:16:48] | Okay, we’re gonna use the dirt from the backhoe to equalize his weight. | 我们得用另一个坑的土来填充他的体重 |
[1:16:52] | I need a rope and a caribiner. You got it. | 另外再找一根绳子,把掘土机开过来 |
[1:16:55] | All right, Pancho, we’re gonna open the lid and get you out | 好了 Puncho我们现在就打开盖子 把你弄出来 |
[1:16:59] | But I need you to stay lying down. Okay? | 但你一直得平躺着 |
[1:17:03] | Or else you’ll blow us all up. | 明白吗 否则我们跟你一块被炸上天 |
[1:17:05] | You understand that? | 你听明白了吗 |
[1:17:08] | Do you promise? | 你发誓 |
[1:17:12] | Pancho, say, “I promise. “ | |
[1:17:15] | I promise. | 说:我发誓 -我发誓 |
[1:17:17] | Bring it over. This way! | 这边 |
[1:17:20] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:17:43] | All right, bring that over. | 把它开过来 |
[1:17:56] | Okay, Pancho, | 好了 Puncho |
[1:17:59] | I want you to close your eyes and hold your breath. | 闭上眼 屏住呼吸 |
[1:18:03] | Now! | 倒 |
[1:18:06] | Ready? Go! | 好 拉 |
[1:19:12] | I want my guys back. | 我希望他能回到我的身边 |
[1:20:04] | You the one? | -你就是那个被绑架的 |
[1:20:06] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[1:20:09] | Yeah, back at you. | 我来看看你 |
[1:20:12] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么呢 |
[1:20:15] | I’m sorry? | 对不起 |
[1:20:16] | No, you didn’t do anything to me. | 不 |
[1:20:20] | And what your dad did, | 又不是你做的 |
[1:20:23] | I… I guess it’s ’cause he loves you so much. | 是你父亲做的 我想是因为他太爱你了 |
[1:20:25] | Hey, Kelly. Kelly. | 喂 Calley |
[1:20:31] | Pick it up. | Calley 把话筒拿起来 |
[1:20:39] | In a few years… | 几年之后 |
[1:20:42] | When you get out of here… | 当你离开这的时候 |
[1:20:46] | Don’t take it with you. | 把一切都忘了吧 |
[1:20:54] | That’s it? | -就这些吗 |
[1:20:56] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. | -就这些 |
[1:21:00] | We’re done. | 我们说完了 |
[1:21:07] | That’s it. | 就这么多了 **************************************************** [-CSI- Season Final Ep]-[犯罪现场调查] |