时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Freshman dorm,coed. | 大一学生混居宿舍,3楼2DB |
[00:51] | Two DB’s on the third floor… | 死者名叫Tripwill |
[00:53] | Trip Wilmont and Paula Levine. Both 18. | Monds和Paula Levein,都是18岁 |
[00:56] | Hey,Grissom,when you went to college did you live in the dorms ? | 嘿,Grison,你上大学的时候住在宿舍吗? |
[01:00] | Surely,you jest. | 对,“大学生” |
[01:02] | You know,they say a BA is worth a million dollars in extra income over a lifetime. | 你听说过好的本科教育是百万美元的第一步这句话吗? |
[01:06] | Yeah,but the present cost of college tuition is about the same amount. | 没错,所以学费的价目也是不菲 |
[01:10] | So you’re saying college isn’t worth the expense ? | -你认为上大学是最昂贵的投资? |
[01:12] | I guess it depends on what you learn. | -那就要看你学的是什么了 |
[01:13] | So this is Trip’s dorm room. | 这就是Trip的房间了 |
[01:15] | When he missed a big B-ball game this afternoon,his coach called his R.A. | 因为他没参加球赛,教练给他的RA打了电话 |
[01:18] | His R.A. got the kid next door to jimmy the lock. | 然后居住助理(Residence Assistant类似于保姆之类) 发现门锁了,只好撬开了门… |
[01:21] | Paramedics pronounced and took off. | 急救人员在宣布死亡后离开了 |
[01:23] | The coroner’s en route. | |
[01:37] | Music,alcohol,candles. | 音乐,烈酒,蜡烛,这个家伙还挺浪漫 |
[01:41] | Kid was a regular Romeo. | |
[01:44] | “For never was a story of more woe Than this of Juliet and her Romeo”.* | 看来书中的罗密欧和朱莉叶在现实中上演了 |
[01:50] | *Two last lines of Romeo and Juliet. | 避孕套包装袋 |
[01:50] | Condom wrapper. | 避孕套包装袋 |
[01:54] | So much for safe sex. | 安全性行为措施还做的远远不够(命都没了) |
[02:30] | Sara,do me a favor and open the window,please. | -Sara,帮我把窗打开 |
[02:33] | Sure. | -好的 |
[02:38] | You feeling okay,David ? | -你没事吧? |
[02:40] | Take a look at the skin coloration on both victims. | -没事,只是想看清楚他们皮肤的颜色 |
[02:43] | Their bodies are slightly pink. | -尸体轻微发红 |
[02:46] | And you’re thinking “pink” skin tones are a common effect of carbon monoxide fumes. | -所以你认为这是一氧化碳中毒引起的 |
[02:52] | That vomit’s also consistent with exposure to C.O. | -地上的呕吐物与一氧化碳中毒症状一致 |
[02:55] | We’ll need a sample of that vomit. | -取些样品带回实验室 |
[03:03] | Okay,I’ll be right there. | Grison,好的,我马上就去 |
[03:05] | My testimony’s up in the Hoyt case. I gotta go. | 我得去做法庭证供 |
[03:07] | I see no common source for C.O.,so you’ll have to use the detector. | 周围没有发现一氧化碳释放源,你们得用探测器 |
[03:12] | You’re running point. | 这个案子归你了 |
[03:16] | I knew something was wrong. | 我觉得有点不对劲,因为Trip是篮球队的 |
[03:17] | Trip lived for basketball,and it was the semis, so there’s no way he’d miss a game. | 而且热爱篮球,他没理由不参加比赛 |
[03:21] | Yeah,I saw Susan banging on his door, | 我看见Susan敲他的门所以我用小刀撬开了门 |
[03:23] | so I used my pocket-knife to jam it open. | |
[03:26] | Had you done that before ? | -你以前干过吗? |
[03:27] | Yeah. All the time. | -对,经常做 |
[03:28] | Whenever Trip would get drunk and lock himself out, | Trip经常喝的醉醺醺的而且又不带钥匙 |
[03:31] | he would bang on my door. | 这时候他就开始敲我的门 |
[03:32] | So you and Trip were friends ? | 所以你和Trip是朋友? |
[03:34] | Me and Trip ? | -我和Trip?我绝对不是Trip感兴趣的那种人 |
[03:35] | I’m not really the type of guy that Trip Wilmont would hang out with. So I guess that’s a no ? | -所以答案是否定的 |
[03:39] | Yeah. But we had Spanish 102 together. | 但是我们在一块上西班牙语课 |
[03:41] | Sometimes he’d roll over to my dorm,and I’d help him with his homework. | 有时候他到我寝室来让我帮他解决作业上的问题 |
[03:45] | Did you help him,or did you do it for him ? | 你是帮他还是替他做? |
[03:47] | Look,it’s not the Spanish Inquisition. | 放心,这与西班牙语课无关 |
[03:49] | For a jock,it could have been a lot worse but,no,we weren’t friends. | -其实不光只是替他做的问题,但我们不是朋友 -明白了 |
[04:09] | No trace of carbon monoxide. | 没有一氧化碳的痕迹 |
[04:15] | There’s a trace of semen on the door handle. | 门把手上有精液 |
[04:25] | This one,too. | 隔壁门上也有 |
[04:29] | Trophy condoms. | 战利套(Trophy Condoms) |
[04:30] | Trophy condoms ? | -战利套? |
[04:31] | When a stud scores, | -当有人上床以后,为了炫耀功绩而将套挂在隔壁的门上 |
[04:33] | he announces his victory by putting his spoils on his neighbor’s doorknob. Well,my bet is Trip scored a lot. | 我打赌Trip的床上满是精液 |
[04:45] | Everyone okay ? | -都没事吧? |
[04:53] | Excuse me. | -没事 |
[05:07] | Spontaneous toilet combustion ? | -马桶自动爆炸? |
[05:11] | Or a college prank. | -或是大学恶作剧? |
[05:14] | You think this has anything to do with the case ? | 你认为它与案子相关联吗? |
[05:16] | 20 feet away from two dead kids. We got to check it out. | 离死者只有20英尺远,应该查查 |
[05:20] | Guess you should… | 要不你现在就开始吧 |
[05:21] | start processing. | |
[05:40] | – Conrad. – Hey,Detective. | -Conred -嗨,探长 |
[05:42] | Homicide called you guys over an hour ago. | 凶杀案,一个小时前给你们打了电话 |
[05:43] | 419 at the Tangiers. | 案发时间4:19,地点Tengears |
[05:45] | No one’s responded. Not even the coroner. | 因为没人来所以还没做记录 |
[05:47] | Have you tried Grissom or Catherine ? | -你给Grison或Catherine打过吗 |
[05:49] | Catherine’s on a case,I think. Grissom… | -Catherine手头有活 |
[05:50] | Oh,that’s right. Grissom’s in court. | -Grison就… |
[05:52] | And Sofia’s still on her Task Force leave. | -对,Grison现在在法庭 |
[05:55] | Both shifts are tapped. | 而且Sophy仍在做试验报告,看来没人手了 |
[05:56] | – Did you check… ? – I checked the board. | -你看了… |
[05:57] | No one’s available… except for you. | -出勤板我也看了,没人有空 除了你以外 |
[06:04] | I’m the Assistant Lab Director. | -我是这个实验室的主任 |
[06:05] | I know. But you’re still qualified to process a scene,right ? | -但你仍具有处理犯罪现场的资格,不是吗? |
[06:10] | Yes,I am. | 不错,我有 |
[06:13] | I’ll dust off my kit. | 我先去接一下孩子,现场见 |
[06:16] | Meet you there. | |
[06:21] | Hey,Doc. | Hi,医生 |
[06:23] | Two dead bodies. | 2具尸体,身体完全健康 |
[06:24] | Both were in perfect health. | |
[06:26] | I am so hoping that you have more in your report than that. | 希望今天的验尸报告不会太难写 |
[06:28] | There are two toxins which can turn a body pink postmortem. | -尸体中含有两种有毒物质 |
[06:31] | We already ruled out carbon monoxide. | -我们已经排除了一氧化碳 |
[06:33] | Which leaves one. Cyanide ingestion. | 那么只有一种可能性,氰化物的摄入 |
[06:35] | Interesting fact about cyanide. Not everyone can smell it. | 而且有意思的是并不是人人都能闻出氰化物的味道 |
[06:39] | Right. It’s a genetic quirk. | 那么得有人天生异禀才能闻到 |
[06:40] | Unfortunately,I don’t have that ability. | 不幸的是,我这没法检测出氰化物 |
[06:44] | “The Nose” has arrived. | 鼻子驾到! |
[06:47] | Hodges has the genetic quirk ? | Hodges就是那位天赋异禀的人? |
[06:49] | It’s a blessing and a curse. | 是福又是祸啊! |
[06:53] | Stomach contents of both decedents. | 这里面装的是两位死者的胃里的物质 |
[06:56] | Hodges,start your sniffer. | 你可以开始了 |
[07:10] | Hints of stale beer and… | 有一点变质的啤酒,还有奶酪 |
[07:13] | Cheese Whiz. But I don’t smell any cyanide. | 但是我没闻到氰化物 |
[07:17] | – Thank you. – Anytime. | -谢谢 |
[07:21] | Well,all due respect to “The Nose,” | -随时待命 |
[07:24] | I would still like to send a sample of blood to Tox. | 虽然我对这个鼻子表示钦佩 但我还是觉得应该将这进行毒性化验 |
[07:27] | – It’s already done. – Is there anything else ? | 已经送过去了 |
[07:29] | Nothing on or in the body indicates cause of death. | 还有别的吗? |
[07:32] | Nothing consistent with homicide whatsoever. | 没有了,没有任何其他与凶杀有关的迹象 |
[07:35] | Two college kids die under mysterious circumstances. Let’s treat this as a homicide till we know otherwise. | 看来两位大学生死因不明 |
[07:45] | Finally. – Yeah,well three hours. – All right. Thanks. | 以防万一,我们还是先把这当凶杀案看吧 |
[07:54] | Crime scene’s getting cold. | -犯罪现场都凉了 |
[07:56] | Had to refill my powders. | -给车加油花了点时间 |
[08:01] | I found a rental car agreement in the glove box. | 在手套箱上找到了死者的赌卡 James |
[08:04] | James Billmeyer. New Jersey. | Bilmier 新泽西州 |
[08:07] | He’s not registered at the hotel. | 他没在旅馆注册,可能只是路过小赌了几把 |
[08:08] | Probably stopped by to lose a few bucks. | |
[08:11] | Did the coroner step in the blood ? No. We’re still waiting on him. | -验尸官踩着血了吗? |
[08:14] | That shoe print belongs to Mrs. Vivoldi. She called it in. We’ve been waiting on you to take her statement. | -不,那是Novody夫人的鞋印,是她报的警,就等你来问话了 |
[08:19] | – Let’s do it. – Yes,let’s do it. | -让我们开始吧 |
[08:24] | Thanks. | -好的 |
[08:26] | Ma’am,sorry to keep you waiting. I’m Detective Vartann. | 女士,不好意思让你久等了 |
[08:29] | This is Conrad Ecklie from the crime lab. | 我是Vatan警官,这是犯罪实验室的Conred |
[08:31] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions ? | -我可以问你几个问题吗? |
[08:33] | I’d mind if you didn’t. | -当然可以 |
[08:34] | I am the one who found the body. | -是我发现尸体的 |
[08:37] | Yes. At the time,were you walking to or from the hotel ? | -对 |
[08:40] | I’d had just finished lunch with the girls. | -那是你是去还是离开旅馆? -我刚和姐妹们吃完了午饭 |
[08:42] | We say “girls,” but we’re,you know,women. | 其实我说的姐妹们跟我的年龄差不多 |
[08:46] | I don’t find being called a “girl” derogatory. | 现在很难找到一个确切的辞来形容 |
[08:48] | That’s good. To or from ? | -是去还是离开? |
[08:50] | I was walking to the car. The SUV ? | -我正朝我的车走过去,那就是我的SUV |
[08:54] | A gift from Oscar. 30 years with the same man. | 这是Oscar送给我的车 30年来我一直和他在一块 |
[08:57] | Congratulations. | -真是恭喜啊 |
[08:58] | Thank you. Are you married ? | -谢谢 -你结婚了吗? |
[09:00] | – Divorced. – Oh. And you ? | -离婚了 那你呢 |
[09:06] | Ma’am,so you were walking to your car… | Hm…所以当时你正朝你的车走过去 |
[09:09] | Walking to the car,and I think I stepped into gum or something… | 我是朝车走了过去 我以为我踩上了口香糖之类的东西 |
[09:18] | That’s when I called 911. | 然后我打了911,那是在两个小时之前 |
[09:20] | Which was about… | |
[09:23] | two hours ago. | |
[09:25] | I’m sorry,ma’am. We’ve been very busy. | 不好意思,我们实在是太忙了 |
[09:29] | I’m going to need your shoes. | 我可能需要你的鞋,我会把它们送回去的 |
[09:30] | We’ll get them back to you. Even wash off the blood. | 我想帮您把那上面的血洗一下 |
[09:35] | I just talked to Paula yesterday afternoon. | 我昨天下午还和Paula通过话 |
[09:41] | She was on her way to the library. | 她正在去图书馆的路上 |
[09:44] | She had a biology final this morning. | 她马上要参加生物期末考试 |
[09:47] | She shouldn’t have been in a boy’s room. | 而她现在是不应该在这的… |
[09:52] | None of this makes any sense. | 一切都很荒谬 |
[09:54] | Trip was a serious athlete. | Trip是个正经的孩子 |
[09:56] | He would never sleep around the night before… | 他从不在晚上出去鬼混的 |
[09:57] | Sleep around ? | 鬼混?! |
[09:58] | It’s not like your daughter was Trip’s girlfriend. | 你的女儿现在并不是Trip的女友 |
[10:02] | Ms. Sidle… I need to know. | -Sydle小姐,我想知道他是否利用…曾强迫过我的女儿? |
[10:05] | Did Trip take advantage… ? Did he force himself on Paula ? My son would never force himself on anyone. | -我儿子从来不干这个 |
[10:11] | Trip could have any girl he wanted. | Trip是个万人迷 |
[10:13] | Mrs. Levine,the coroner found no evidence of assault. | Syvan夫人,验尸官并没发现有任何强暴的痕迹 |
[10:19] | Did Paula ever mention Trip to you ? | Paupla以前跟你提起过Trip吗? |
[10:26] | I know she liked a boy on the basketball team. | 没有,我知道她喜欢篮球队的一个队员 |
[10:30] | I never knew his name. I guess it was Trip. | 但我不知道他的名字,他可能就是Trip |
[10:35] | I just want to know what happened to them. | 我只想知道他们两到底发生了什么事? |
[10:41] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[10:54] | You know,this land used to be part of the Bennett estate. | -你知道吗,这块地以前是Benity的财产 |
[10:57] | Bill Bennett ? | |
[10:58] | Guy who owns the Sahara ? | Benity,那位买下Sahara的家伙? |
[11:01] | We used to come out here when we were in high school. | 当我还在高中的时候经常来这 |
[11:04] | Used to be,like,a seven-acre lover’s lane. | 过去这可是情人们的天堂 |
[11:07] | I thought you said you were a dork in high school. I was a dork in high school. | -我曾记得你说过你是你们高中的另类 |
[11:11] | I’m still a dork,but I had dimples. I got a little action. | -对,高中一直是,现在也是,只不过有时候得注意点 |
[11:14] | Yeah,I don’t doubt that. Hey,Dave. | 对此我从不怀疑,嗨,David |
[11:19] | The path to the body was made by the paramedics. | 尸体被急救人员挪动过,宣布死亡后就离开了 |
[11:21] | They pronounced and took off. | |
[11:24] | ID’ed has Kevin Staniland,age 30 from Reno. | 名叫Cavan Stadalant,30岁,来自Rino |
[11:27] | I figured before I processed the body,you’d want to photograph the crop circle. | 我想在我处理尸体之前 你们可能想拍一下这个田间怪圈 |
[11:32] | Crop circle ? | -田间怪圈? |
[11:34] | Well,it’s a circle in the middle of a field. What would you call it ? | -在地中间的圈,那你认为该叫什么? |
[11:37] | I guess it’s a crop circle. | 也只能是田间怪圈 |
[11:42] | The guy has a blindfold on. | 死者被蒙上了眼睛 |
[11:43] | Pin the tail on the donkey gone wrong ? | 难道是大白天怕走错地方? |
[11:50] | – Lividity is fixed. – Lividity’s fixed ? | -尸体已经僵硬了 |
[11:53] | So this wasn’t a body dump ? | -僵硬了,难道是弃尸? |
[11:55] | He died there ? | 他死在这吗? |
[11:56] | The only pathway is from the paramedics. | 唯一的一条路是急救人员留下的 |
[11:59] | How’d he end up in the middle of the circle ? | 他是怎样到这个圈中间来的? |
[12:01] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法,但还是不说为妙 |
[12:05] | I’ll keep it to myself. How’s it going ? | 嗨,怎么样了? |
[12:21] | I swabbed every square inch of this toilet. | 我查遍了每一块马桶碎片 |
[12:25] | So far,no evidence of explosive powders or a detonation device. | 没有发现任何火药或引爆装置的痕迹 |
[12:29] | Well,I spoke with maintenance. It is an isolated incident. | 我和学校维修人员联系过 |
[12:32] | There are no other reports of exploding johns. | 他们说没发现任何爆破物也没有相关报告 |
[12:34] | How about methane gas ? | 也许是甲烷爆炸引起的 |
[12:36] | Maybe there’s a natural reserve under the dorm. | 因为在厕所里可能产生这种气体 |
[12:38] | Theoretically,pressure could have built up, | 理论上,气体产生的气压冲破下水管道 |
[12:40] | broken a sewer pipe and shot up through the toilet. | 然后在厕所爆炸 有可能 |
[12:44] | I already checked. | -我已经检查过了没有发现甲烷或类似的气体 |
[12:46] | There’s no methane gas in this region of Clare County. Well,there’s got to be some logical explanation. | -但总得有个合理的解释吧 |
[12:51] | Well,if dorm food is as bad as I can remember, | 还有,我记得寝室的食物都已经严重变质 |
[12:53] | we should consider explosive diarrhea. | 可以考虑爆发性腹泻 |
[13:05] | Crop circles ? | 田间怪圈? |
[13:08] | Come on,Super Dave. Wasn’t the Alien Autopsy embarrassing enough ? | 没想到我们的Dav还曾解剖过外星人 |
[13:12] | Given the circumstances,alien was not an unreasonable conclusion at the time. | 就现在的科学条件来看,外星人是有可能存在的 |
[13:16] | You need to get a girlfriend. | 你该找个女朋友了 |
[13:18] | I’m engaged,but thank you. | 我已经订婚了,不过,多谢关心 |
[13:20] | Could you just check out his pants ? | 检查一下他的裤子,膝盖部位有草印 |
[13:22] | There’s grass stains on his knees. | |
[13:23] | That’s odd,because the grass around the victim was undisturbed. | 但是在死者周围的草都没有被动过 |
[13:28] | His tighty whiteys were soaked in urine. | 白色内裤上的是尿迹 |
[13:30] | Don’t know if it’s pre- or post-mortem. | 不过是死前还是死后的就不知道了 |
[13:35] | Now,that’s alien. What is that ? | 啊,这才是见外星人(见鬼)了呢,那是什么? |
[13:37] | I’ve got to document this. | 我得赶紧拍些照片 |
[13:40] | Hang on. | 这是条猪肉绦虫,兄弟们 |
[13:40] | We have ourselves a tapeworm,gentlemen. This guy’s been eating meat or fish infected with tapeworm cyst. | 这位老兄肯定是吃了有虫卵的猪肉 |
[13:53] | Yeah,that cyst grows up to be nice fat tapeworm that attaches itself to the intestinal wall | 看来它一直吸附在宿主小肠壁上 |
[13:59] | and suck out all your nutrients. | 获取了不少营养才长成今天这样 |
[14:01] | Yeah,and since this guy’s already dead, | 当宿主死后,绦虫不得不找新宿主 |
[14:04] | the tapeworm needs to find a new host. | 而且只有两个出口 |
[14:06] | – Only two ways out. – I’m glad it picked the mouth. | 多亏你把它捡了出来(从嘴出来而不是asshole) |
[14:10] | Well,the tapeworm could have made the guy sick,but it didn’t kill him. | 绦虫只能让他生病但不足以杀死他 |
[14:17] | – Want to talk about semen ? – Okay. Okey-doke. | -嗨 -嗨,想知道精液的结果吗 |
[14:21] | The semen on the vic’s doorknob and the neighbor’s doorknob | 在Trip门上和邻居门把手上的精液都是Trip的 |
[14:23] | is consistent with Trip’s DNA. | |
[14:26] | So,what I’m thinking is that Trip put a trophy condom | 看来Trip把战利套放在了隔壁寝室的门把手上 |
[14:31] | onto his neighbor’s door and then transferred a trace of his reproductive material back onto his own doorknob. | 然后精液又粘在了自己的门把手上 |
[14:42] | You’ve… You’ve heard of trophy condoms ? | -你听说过战利套? |
[14:44] | Sara,I went to college. | -sara,我又不是没上过大学 |
[14:47] | Ladies,I just spoke with Western LVU’s Student Affairs Officer. | 女士们,我刚才跟校方学校事务部门联系过 |
[14:52] | Apparently,Trip’s next-door neighbor, | Trip的邻居Zac |
[14:54] | Zack Capola,filed several grievances against him. | Paula曾向校方投诉过Trip |
[14:57] | I’m headed over there now. | -我现在马上就去那 |
[14:59] | – I’ll drive. – You always do. | -我来开车(什么时候都是你开) |
[15:02] | So,crop circles and tapeworms,you got quite a case. | 田间怪圈和绦虫,这个案子不简单啊 |
[15:07] | You have C.O.D. ? | -找到死因了吗? |
[15:08] | I have T.O.D.,about midday yesterday. | -死亡时间找到了,大概是昨天中午 |
[15:11] | Cause of death is less definitive. | 死亡原因仍不明确 |
[15:13] | Cuts and abrasions are superficial. | 身上的伤口只是浅表性的 |
[15:16] | There’s no obvious anatomical defect. | 而且并未发生毒性感染 |
[15:20] | And at this point,I’m going to have to check the default… | 我只能检查他的心潜力了(心脏能承受的最大负荷) |
[15:23] | cardiac arrhythmia. | |
[15:26] | A young man’s heart stops,and you don’t know why ? | 一个年轻人的心脏停止跳动了 你竟然找不出原因? |
[15:29] | Tox and vitreous lytes are all normal. | 验毒报告显示一切正常 |
[15:31] | That’s all you’re getting from me. | 我所知道的就这些 |
[15:35] | This is bunk. | 这真是怪了,他们说投诉都是保密的 |
[15:36] | I was told my grievances were confidential. They said my name wasn’t even on the form. | 为什么报告上会有我的名字? |
[15:40] | Why was confidentiality so important ? | 为什么保密这么重要呢? |
[15:42] | Ask him. | 问他吧,看样子他在大学的时候也不安稳 |
[15:43] | You look like you were a jock in college. | |
[15:46] | – Me ? – Him ? | -我? -他吗? |
[15:48] | Whatever. | 算了吧 |
[15:48] | Look,if it had gotten around that I had ratted out Trip, | 如果我的名字被泄漏的话 |
[15:51] | the whole basketball team would have come down on me. | 估计整个篮球队都会向我扑过来 |
[15:53] | You are a straight-A student. | 我们查过你的成绩,你在班上是优等生 |
[15:55] | We’ve reviewed your academic records. The distractions must’ve pissed you off. | 但是你却受不了你邻居的骚扰 |
[16:00] | You had problems with his loud music, | 而且你天天得面对吵闹的音乐,敲得叮咚响的墙 |
[16:02] | banging on the wall, used condoms hanging on your doorknob. | 还有挂在门手把上的避孕套 |
[16:06] | A handful of used condoms would have pissed you off,too. | 相信你也会受不了这种战利套的 |
[16:08] | Look,what are you getting at ? | 但那又能说明什么? |
[16:09] | We’re trying to figure out what happened to Trip and Paula. | 我们只是想弄清楚他们两到底发生了什么事 |
[16:11] | Earlier you said he wasn’t such a bad guy. | 起初的时候你说过Trip的本质并不坏 |
[16:13] | Because I didn’t see a need to badmouth the dead. | 我之所以那样说 是因为他还没令人厌恶到想要他的命 |
[16:17] | But you want the truth,he was an ass,okay ? | 但你如果想听实话 他就是个混球,行了吧! |
[16:34] | Well,Conrad,can I help you ? | |
[16:36] | Where have you been ? | 有什么事吗? -你去哪儿了? |
[16:37] | I posted three bodies and then I took a time-out. | -我做完了三具尸体处理报告,然后出去了一会 |
[16:40] | – A time-out ? – A personal hour. | -出去了? 私人事件 |
[16:43] | A few weeks ago,my Siamese had kittens. | 我的symaid(猫名)几周前下了几只小猫 |
[16:46] | I went by the house to check on ’em. | 我回去看望了她一下 |
[16:48] | They’re just about weaned. | -就要断奶了,你想要一只吗? |
[16:49] | You want one ? I’m allergic. | -我对猫过敏 |
[16:53] | So tell me about James Billmeyer. Guy found at the Tangiers. | 那么在Tengears找到的James Bilmire有眉目了吗? |
[16:56] | I’m just about to post him. | 我正准备上交报告 |
[16:58] | Per my prelim,there was an abraded laceration to the right occipital scalp, | 死者右侧枕状颅骨上有裂痕 |
[17:03] | and a penetration of the epithelium,but not the galea. | 伤口只深及表皮 |
[17:07] | It’s not what killed him, | 但这并不是死因 |
[17:08] | but I’ll know the full story once I open him up. | 直到我撬开了他的嘴我才知道他的死因 |
[17:14] | I saw David put him in here. | -我以为David把尸体放在这里面了 |
[17:16] | So where is he ? | -尸体在哪儿? |
[17:17] | I’m not sure. | -我也不知道 |
[17:19] | Maybe he’s taking a time-out. | -也许他也出去办事去了? |
[17:22] | – David probably moved him. – He had no reason to. | -David也许移动过他 -他没理由这样做 |
[17:28] | A few years back,a body was prematurely sent to a mortician. | 可能已被送去做殡葬准备了,还记得吗? |
[17:31] | Remember that ? | |
[17:38] | This is weird. | 这真是怪了 |
[17:39] | Maybe someone in your department mislabelled the corpse ? | -也许有人贴错了尸体标签 |
[17:42] | It’s highly unlikely. | -这不可能 |
[17:44] | Fine. When you find him,get back to me. | 行,你找到他以后就通知我 |
[18:23] | Sir ? | -长官?-出事了 |
[18:25] | We have a situation. I know. A body disappeared. | -我知道,尸体消失了 |
[18:29] | No,no. Mr. Billmeyer didn’t disappear. | 不,不,Bilmire先生不是消失了而是失踪了 |
[18:31] | He’s missing. There’s a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
[18:32] | Sir,this isn’t my fault. | 那就不是我的错了? |
[18:33] | You prepped him for autopsy,right ? | -是你做的尸检准备吗? -是的,长官 |
[18:35] | – Yes,sir. – Walk me through that. | -告诉我全过程 -告诉你什么? |
[18:38] | Walk you through what ? | -你对Bilmire先生所做的一切 -那好吧 |
[18:38] | Everything you did to Mr. Billmeyer. | -你对Bilmire先生所做的一切 |
[18:41] | Okay,I brought him into the washroom,photographed the body, | -那好吧 |
[18:46] | took hair and fingernail cuttings,emptied his pockets, | 我把他带到清洗室,给他照了相 |
[18:51] | removed clothing,washed his body,tagged him. | 然后取了些毛发和指甲里的物质 接下来搜出了他口袋里的东西 |
[18:57] | I put him into the cooler and I haven’t seen him since. | 脱了他的衣服,清洗尸体 贴上标签,放进冷藏柜以后就再也没碰过他 |
[19:05] | – What ? – I was just thinking,David. | 怎么了? |
[19:07] | I’ve lost my keys,sunglasses,even a wallet. | -David,我曾经掉过钥匙,钱包,太阳镜 -长官,这真的与我无关 |
[19:10] | Sir,this really isn’t my fault. | -我从来没弄丢过尸体 -我什么也没做 |
[19:11] | – But I’ve never lost a body. – I didn’t do anything. | -我从来没弄丢过尸体 -我什么也没做 |
[19:13] | Find him,Phillips,or this goes on your record. | -那么就把他找回来,要么就是你的责任 -那你要我怎么办? |
[19:14] | – What would you like me to do ? – Get out ! Get out. | 出去! |
[19:16] | Out ! | |
[19:20] | Six-one,brown hair and eyes,about 200 pounds. | 6.1英尺,褐色的头发和眼睛,体重约200磅 |
[19:24] | Are you sure ? All right,thanks. | 你确信?好吧,多谢 |
[19:29] | I’ve checked every mortuary and funeral home in the city,no luck. | -我查了城里所有的殡葬厂,没有他的踪影 |
[19:33] | Right,’cause you never authorized a transfer. | -因为你从未同意过转移尸体 |
[19:35] | David,are you familiar with the Latin word necrostuprum ? | -David,你知道Necro-stuprum这个拉丁词吗 |
[19:39] | Body snatcher ? | -盗尸? |
[19:41] | We didn’t mislabel or misplace the body. | 我们没有贴错签也没放错地方 |
[19:43] | Someone took it. | 肯定是被人偷了 |
[19:44] | If you wanted to steal a body, | 如果你想偷尸的话 |
[19:46] | wouldn’t it be a lot easier to go to a hospital or university facility ? | 像医院,大学这样的机构的话会更容易 |
[19:50] | Absolutely,which means somebody wanted this particular body. | 完全正确,而且有人要的就是这具尸体 |
[19:53] | Some of the leading theories on crop circles include extraterrestrials, | 关于怪圈比较流行的理论有extra terrestorial windboard |
[19:58] | wind vortexes,earth energies,and of course,hoaxes. | taxis,earth energies 当然也不排除骗局(hoaxes) |
[20:02] | But in 1985,farmers near one U.S. military base | 在1985年的时候,美国军方基地通过监测 |
[20:05] | suspected the source of a recent incident to be the downwash from a helicopter’s rotor blades. | 发现直升机起飞时可以造成怪圈 |
[20:10] | The spinning of the blades caused the chopper to rise forced the air downward, | 因为起飞时螺旋机翼产生向下的风 |
[20:14] | in effect,bending the grass below. | 能将草吹倒形成圈状 |
[20:16] | For every action,there is an opposite but equal reaction. | 作用力与反作用力原理 |
[20:19] | Since I’m a sceptic when it comes to aliens and Earth energies, | 但那些外星人或earth |
[20:23] | so we started with the chopper. | energy的理论就有些不着边了 所以我们应该先关注一下直升机 |
[20:25] | – Hey,Archie. – Hey. | 嗨,uchy |
[20:27] | Nellis sent over the radar surveillance. | 嗨,这是中心的雷达监测屏 |
[20:29] | Current feed goes back 48 hours. | 上面显示过去48小时发现的所有物体 |
[20:32] | This is where your decedent was located. | -这就是死者的所在位置 |
[20:35] | Decedent’s T.O.D. was approximately 12:00 noon,yesterday. | -死亡时间大概是在昨天中午12:00 |
[20:40] | Using echo and Doppler shift we can determine an object’s speed. | 运用回声多普勒效应我们可以确定物体的速度 |
[20:46] | Freeze the frame,Archie. | 在这停一下 |
[20:49] | Found your chopper. | 找到了,完全有可能是直升飞机 |
[20:50] | It’s holding steady. | |
[20:51] | Airplanes can’t do that. | |
[20:52] | Let’s see who owns it. | 让我们看看它的主人是谁 |
[21:01] | Hey,I got your 911. | 嗨,你找我? |
[21:04] | Don’t you work days ? | -你怎么了? |
[21:05] | Ecklie keeps moving me around. | -Acly一直没让我闲着 |
[21:07] | Your pink college kids were both blotto. | -你的那两位大学生都是酒鬼 |
[21:10] | Yeah,there were beer bottles at the scene. That’s not a surprise. | -那很正常,他寝室堆满了啤酒瓶 |
[21:13] | You want a surprise ? Check this out. | 那你应该看看这个 |
[21:15] | Now,I know you and Greg tested the scene for carbon monoxide, | 我知道你在现场测试过一氧化碳 |
[21:18] | – but did you check for carbon dioxide ? – No. | -但是你有没有测试过二氧化碳? -没有 |
[21:22] | I’ve been a CSI eight years. I have never processed a CO2 scene. | 我在这呆了8年了 但我从来没有遇到过二氧化碳中毒的案子 |
[21:26] | I mean,you’d need a ton of that gas to cause serious damage. | 如果没有大量的二氧化碳是不会致命的 |
[21:31] | It’s a first for me,too. | 看来你们两真的是第一次 |
[21:32] | I found traces of blood in Trip’s vomit. | 我检查了一下血液及呕吐物的二氧化碳浓度 |
[21:35] | CO2 levels are usually 0,03%. His levels were 8%. | 达到了8%,正常情况下只有0.03% |
[21:39] | Lethal. | 所以血红蛋白的氧被二氧化碳取代 基本上死者是被窒息死亡的 |
[21:40] | CO2 replaces oxygen on haemoglobin molecules. | 所以血红蛋白的氧被二氧化碳取代 |
[21:43] | At 8%,those kids would’ve literally suffocated on a cellular level. | 基本上死者是被窒息死亡的 |
[21:48] | Still doesn’t explain why they were pretty in pink. | 但是这仍解释不了死者的身体为什么呈现粉红色 |
[21:50] | Carbon dioxide,unlike carbon monoxide,doesn’t affect skin coloration. | 二氧化碳不象一氧化碳能改变皮肤颜色 |
[21:53] | So what did ? | 是什么造成的呢? |
[21:57] | What are we expecting to find here ? | -我们在这找什么? |
[21:59] | Someone went to a lot of trouble to steal James Billmeyer… Maybe there’s a clue in his personal effects. | -找那位偷了Bilmire尸体的人的蛛丝马迹 |
[22:05] | So you’re a CSI now ? | -你现在成CSI了? |
[22:08] | If I were,I would have printed the cooler. | -如果我是的话我就去采集冷藏柜上的指纹了 |
[22:11] | Really ? | 真的吗? |
[22:14] | Maybe you should just put together a list of everyone who had access to the morgue. | 也许你应该列一张单子,看看有谁能接触倒尸体 |
[22:17] | Law enforcement personnel,CSIs,paramedics, | 警卫队人员,CSI,急救人员,殡葬服务人员 |
[22:21] | funeral home personnel,maintenance workers,hospital workers,janitors… people that get lost in the building… | 维修人员,医院工作人员,清洁工,在大楼里迷路的人 |
[22:27] | Yeah,that sounds good. | 对,很好 |
[22:29] | Two pairs of socks,two pairs of underwear,two T-shirts. | 两双袜子,两件T恤衫,这位老兄准备在这呆两天 |
[22:31] | That tells me the guy was going to be staying in Vegas for two days. | |
[22:34] | Your powers of deduction are remarkable,Detective. | -你的推理能力的确不错,警官 |
[22:37] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[22:42] | “Jacinda Hendler,call me.” | 给Senda |
[22:44] | Written on an airline napkin. | Headly,给我回电话 写在飞机专用的餐巾纸上 |
[22:46] | Decedent probably met her on the flight,possibly hours before he died. | 也许在他死前他们在飞机上相遇 |
[22:49] | You think ? | -你这样认为? |
[22:53] | I’ll run it down. | -我来处理这个女的 |
[22:56] | Yeah,I know Jamie. He’s a sweet man. | 对,我认识Jimmy,他人不错 |
[23:00] | He was supposed to call me. What happened to him ? | 他本来应该打电话给我的,发生什么事了吗? |
[23:02] | – He died. – I’m sorry. | -他死了 -对不起 |
[23:05] | Why’d you contact me ? | -为什么叫我过来? |
[23:06] | Well,your name was in his pocket. | -因为他口袋里有你的名字 |
[23:08] | Napkin. | 那张餐巾纸 |
[23:11] | We… We met on the plane. And… there was only one blanket,so we… | 我们在飞机上相遇,我们一块喝了点酒 |
[23:17] | shared it,and I got a little frisky,and… Anyway,there was a kid sitting two seats away,so… | 然后我越来越兴奋,但我的两个孩子离我不远,所以… |
[23:23] | So you gave him your number… | 所以你就给了他电话号码以便日后见面 |
[23:26] | …to meet up later ? | |
[23:29] | Do you have any idea who may’ve killed him ? | ―你知道有谁想杀他吗 |
[23:31] | Or who might want his body in its current condition ? | ―或在目前想要他的尸体 |
[23:35] | No. | 不清楚,Jim告诉我他来这是参加一个高中同学聚会 |
[23:35] | Jamie told me that he-he was flying in to party | |
[23:38] | with some pals from high school in Seven Hills. | |
[23:41] | Said he’d invite me over. Figured he blew me off. | 他说他想邀请我去那,但估计这只是说着玩 |
[23:44] | It-it happens. I mean… I have a healthy self-esteem. | 这种情况时有发生,但我不是那种死心眼的人 |
[23:49] | Good for you. | -这样很好 -对 谢谢 |
[24:04] | What exactly are we looking for ? | 我们到底要找什么? |
[24:06] | Most sources of carbon dioxide come from… factories,cars and volcanoes, | 二氧化碳一般来源于工厂,汽车,以及火山 |
[24:13] | not something we’re gonna find in a dorm room. | 在宿舍能找着什么? |
[24:15] | Maybe somebody pumped the gas in through a vent. | 也许二氧化碳是从通风口进来的 |
[24:20] | Sex journal. | 艳史日记,女生的名字,约会,上床 |
[24:21] | Lists of girls… | |
[24:23] | dates… | |
[24:25] | and sexual activities. | |
[24:27] | Boys and their conquests. | 这位老兄是个征服狂啊 |
[24:29] | I’ve never even heard of some of these. | -这还是我第一次听说 |
[24:32] | – Really ? – Never mind. | -真的吗? 算了吧 |
[24:34] | Would you help me move the bed,please ? | 帮我移一下床 |
[24:43] | There’s a fresh hole in the wall. | 墙上有个新钻的洞 |
[24:45] | Splinters are on the inside. | 从钻的方向来看是从隔壁房间开钻的 |
[24:47] | Someone drilled in from the other side. | -嗨 |
[24:52] | Hi,Zack. | -嗨,Zac,能进来吗? |
[24:53] | – Mind if we come in ? – Why ? | 为什么? |
[25:00] | You’re a car buff ? I guess. | 看来你是个cardbar迷 |
[25:03] | Yeah,me,too. I always wanted a Testarossa. | 我曾经也是,你的Dream |
[25:05] | What about you ? What’s your dream car ? | card是什么? |
[25:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:10] | Zack,can you explain this hole in your wall ? | -Zac,你墙上为什么会有个洞? |
[25:12] | I didn’t even know there was one. | -我根本不知道那有个洞 |
[25:18] | I think maybe we should step outside. | 看来我们应该让你回避一下 |
[25:20] | Your room is now a crime scene. | 现在你的房间也是作案现场 |
[25:44] | Are you Morgan Wendel ? | -你是Winbeld吗? -对 |
[25:46] | We’re from the Crime Lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[25:47] | We have information that put your chopper at a crime scene yesterday,around noon. | -我们有证据表明昨天中午有人从你的飞机里掉了出来 |
[25:51] | You’re here about Kevin. | -对,是Cavan |
[25:53] | That’s right,yeah. | 很对 |
[25:54] | I’ll tell you everything,but I want immunity. | 我会告诉你们一切的,但我是清白的 |
[25:59] | All right,Kevin ! I want you to prepare to jump ! | -嗨,cavan,我们就要往下跳了 |
[26:03] | Without a parachute ? That’s my stunt ?! No way ! | -我们有降落伞吗?我可没那本事,那简直是疯了 |
[26:07] | Dude,the name of the show is “Going All the Way.” | 节目中会留下你的大名,而且节目正在上演 |
[26:09] | You signed a contract. Now,do it ! | -你已经签了合同,快跳! |
[26:12] | Jumping out of chopper’s not going all the way… It’s suicide ! | -我现在后悔了,我想换个方式 |
[26:15] | Listen,man,you don’t have a choice,Kevin. | 如果你不按照规定的做的话 你休想得到分文 -不,决不,你想干什么? -摄像师快,这位老兄吓得尿裤子了 |
[26:17] | You already ate raw meat,you stuck your face in a beehive. | |
[26:19] | You don’t go all the way,you don’t get nothing ! | |
[26:22] | – Come on,Kevin ! – No ! | |
[26:24] | – What are you doing ?! – Wait a minute. | |
[26:25] | Dude,dude,check this out,get a shot of this. | |
[26:27] | Get his crotch. Get his crotch. | 裤裆特写! |
[26:29] | Come here. | |
[26:29] | Our first contestant peed his pants. | 我特此宣布,他尿裤子了! |
[26:34] | Re-a-li-ty ! You can’t fake this. | 现实就是现实,你无法抗拒 |
[26:37] | – Now,Kevin… – Go,baby ! | Cavan,跳! |
[26:39] | Keep going,keep going. | |
[26:44] | But here’s the thing. | 但是,有一点,我们离地面只有5英尺高 |
[26:45] | We’re only four feet up. Joke’s on him. Let’s check it out. | 让我们下去看看他怎么样了 |
[26:54] | He’s not moving. | 他不动了,关掉摄像机 |
[26:56] | Turn off the camera. Turn off the camera ! Turn… | |
[26:58] | Kevin thought that he was being pushed out of a helicopter a thousand feet in the air,but… See you later,Kevin ! | Cavan以为他在一千英尺高空被推下了直升机 |
[27:08] | He’s not moving. Come on,let’s get out of here ! | 嗨,Cavan,他不动了,快离开 |
[27:16] | Did you have a warrant for that tape ? | -录像带是哪儿来的? |
[27:17] | The pilot gave us the name of the cameraman,who supplied the tape voluntarily. | -驾驶员说出了摄影师的名字,然后摄影师主动给了我们 |
[27:21] | Look,I assured Kevin all our stunts were safe. | 我只是负责Cavan表演的安全 |
[27:24] | And they were. | 并没有出现任何安全问题 |
[27:26] | Besides,he signed a waiver. I’m not guilty of anything. | 而且他签了免责任证书 我对此不负任何责任 |
[27:28] | When you saw that he wasn’t moving,you just took off. | 当他没有反应的时候,你却弃之不顾 |
[27:32] | That sounds like guilt to me. | 在我看来就是有责任 |
[27:34] | You scared him to death. He had a heart attack. | 你把他吓死了,他心脏病突发 |
[27:37] | So the signing of a waiver doesn’t make it any less criminal. | 所以即使他签了免责任证书,也不能说明你就没有罪 |
[27:41] | When the jury sees that tape,you’ll be going all the way… | 陪审团看了录像带以后,你这监狱是蹲定了 |
[27:45] | to jail. Second-degree murder. 25 to life. | 二级谋杀,25年徒刑 |
[27:58] | I hope this is a fire drill. | 真希望是场火灾演习 |
[28:00] | We found our body. | -Conred,尸体找着了 |
[28:03] | Looks more like he found us. | -更像是他找到了我们 |
[28:13] | Doc,I want you to process the body ASAP. | -医生,立即处理尸体 |
[28:15] | Yeah,Conrad,I’ll get right on it. | -行,马上就办 |
[28:17] | Yes… the guy we left on the bench. | -这位家伙被我们落在长凳上了 |
[28:20] | Right. | -可不是 |
[28:23] | Hello,Conrad. | -嗨,Conred |
[28:25] | I thought you were in court. | -我以为你还在法庭 |
[28:26] | We had a one-hour recess… | 法庭休庭一小时,我现在正往回赶 |
[28:28] | I’m on my way back now. | |
[28:30] | And this must be Mr. Billmeyer. | 这一定就是Bilmire,非常高兴他又回来了 |
[28:32] | I’m so glad he’s back. | |
[28:34] | Very funny. | -非常有意思 |
[28:35] | You might want to have Hodges analyse that cigar. | -不如让Hodges来查查那根雪茄吧 |
[28:38] | And the print tech is free. | -那些大头钉倒是免费的 |
[28:40] | He could spray the party hat with ninhydrin. | -他可以处理一下那顶帽子看看上面有什么 |
[28:44] | I think I remember how to do my job,Gil,thank you. | -我知道怎样干这活,谢谢,Gil |
[28:48] | I love it when you wear your gloves. | -我喜欢你戴手套的样子 |
[28:58] | I swear,I don’t know how that hole got there. | 我发誓我对这个洞毫不知情 |
[29:00] | And if you think that I had anything to do with Trip’s death,you’re wrong. | 如果你认为我和Trip的死有关的话,那你就错了 |
[29:05] | I was in L.A. for four days. | 我刚在落衫机呆了4天 |
[29:07] | I had just gotten back,and I saw Susan banging on his door. | 我一回来就看见Susan在敲他的门 |
[29:11] | Trip,are you in there ? Open up. | Trip,在吗,开门 |
[29:13] | If you can hear me,open the door,please ! | 如果你能听见我的话,开门 |
[29:15] | Hey,are you all right ? | -嗨,没事吧 |
[29:17] | Yeah,Trip missed a game. I thought something’s wrong. | -Trip没参加比赛,肯定出事了 |
[29:21] | Hey,man,we’re coming in. | Trip,我们进来了 |
[29:24] | Can anyone verify that you were in L.A. ? | -有人能证实你曾去过落衫机吗? |
[29:26] | The whole dorm can verify it. | -整个宿舍楼都能 |
[29:30] | I was visiting my boyfriend. | 我去看望我的男友,为他庆贺生日 |
[29:32] | It was his birthday. We went to the auto show. | 我们还去看了车展 |
[29:35] | Does anyone else have access to your room ? | -还有别的人能到你的房间吗? |
[29:36] | No,I’ve got the only key,but like I said,it’s easy enough to break in. | -没有,就我有钥匙,但房门很容易被撬开 |
[29:41] | What happened to your finger ? | -你的手指怎么了? |
[29:43] | I’m not sure. | -我不是很清楚 |
[29:44] | I had just gotten back from my trip, | 我旅行回来的时候看见地上有东西 |
[29:46] | and I saw something on the floor,so I picked it up. It kind of burned me or something. | 把他捡了起来,然后被灼伤了 |
[29:51] | And that didn’t seem weird to you ? | -但你并不感到奇怪 |
[29:54] | I’m in college. A lot of things seem weird to me. | -在大学里怪事多着呢 |
[29:59] | This thing… | -那灼伤你手指的东西现在在哪? |
[30:00] | that burned your finger,where is it now ? I tossed it. | -我把它扔了 |
[30:06] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[30:17] | I don’t see anything but a couple pieces of balled up paper and a soda can. | 除了几团纸和苏打水易拉罐以外什么都没有 |
[30:21] | – Nothing incendiary. – It was there. | 垃圾桶里面什么都没有了 |
[30:24] | I don’t know what to tell you,man. | 但我当时就把它扔在了那里面 现在是说不清楚了 |
[30:25] | All right,Zack,we are not going to take you into custody, | 那么,Zac,我们不打算拘留你 |
[30:29] | but we are going to need access to your room for the rest of the day. | 但我们今天要用你的房间 |
[30:34] | I’m late for Ancient History. | 没问题,我的法国历史课已经开始了 我可以走了吗 |
[30:36] | – Can I go ? – Sure. And this… this nice officer… | -当然可以,但这位警官将陪你学习 |
[30:39] | he’s gonna be your “study buddy.” Thanks. | -多谢 |
[30:46] | Well,what are you thinking ? | 你怎么看? |
[30:48] | Name a chemical compound that can burn skin | 我正在寻找一种化合物 |
[30:51] | and can also disappear into thin air. | 它能灼伤手指还能消失的无影无踪 |
[30:53] | The only thing I can think of is dry ice. | 看来非干冰莫属了 |
[30:56] | And dry ice releases carbon dioxide as it sublimates. | 而且干冰在挥发的时候释放出二氧化碳 |
[31:01] | Yeah,but can you put enough dry ice in Zack’s room to raise the amount | 但是在Zac房间放干冰 |
[31:05] | of carbon dioxide in Trip’s room to a lethal level ? | 可以将Trip房间的二氧化碳提升至致死浓度吗? |
[31:08] | Is that a dare ? | 要不我们试试? |
[31:39] | Level’s only 1,2. | 浓度才达到了1.2%,再多放点干冰 |
[31:41] | We need more dry ice. | |
[32:05] | It took 30 pounds of dry ice to reach the lethal level of saturation. | 共用了30磅的干冰才达到了致死浓度 |
[32:09] | On the floor,where the sleeping bag was. | 而且当晚他们睡在地上 |
[32:11] | Carbon dioxide is one and half times heavier than air. | 二氧化碳是空气重量的1.5倍 |
[32:15] | You know,it’s conceivable that if Trip and Paula had been sleeping in his bed,they might still be alive. | 但是如果他们睡在床上的话就能逃过此劫 |
[32:20] | I think I know why the bodies turned pink. | 我现在明白尸体为什么会是那种颜色了 |
[32:22] | – Really ? – Dry ice is cold. | 因为干冰吸热 |
[32:25] | The dry ice significantly lowered the temperature in both rooms, | 干冰吸热导致房间温度降低 |
[32:28] | and the drastic decrease in temperature can turn a dead body pink. | 低温使得尸体呈现粉红色 |
[32:31] | We see it all the time when we pull dead bodies from frozen rivers. | 我们每次从储尸柜拉的出尸体就是这个颜色 |
[32:34] | Nice,Greg. | ―多谢,Greg |
[32:35] | You know,if Zachary is telling the truth, and he simply burned his finger on a remnant of dry ice, | ―Zac说的是真话,他只是被残留的干冰灼伤了 |
[32:43] | who put it there ? | 谁把它放在那的呢? |
[32:45] | I’ll have P.D. run a credit card check on everyone in the dorm, | 我会检查一下楼里人的信用卡记录 |
[32:47] | see if anyone recently purchased a large quantity of dry ice. | 看看有没有人最近购买过大量的干冰 |
[32:52] | Your decedent smells like a pine tree. | 你的这位家伙闻起来象松树 |
[32:55] | Whoever stole him probably sprayed his body | 可能被偷以后尸体经过处理防止变质 |
[32:57] | with disinfectant to cover up the stench. | |
[32:59] | You got cause of death ? | -知道死亡原因了吗? |
[33:01] | Yeah,he died of a heavy heart. | -巨心症 |
[33:03] | Heart weighed 500 grams instead of 300. | 他的心脏重5千克而正常只有3千克 |
[33:06] | Hypertensive Cardiovascular disease. | 有严重的高血压病症 |
[33:08] | So his heart stopped,he keeled over,hit his head on the pavement. | 所以他心脏停止跳动 然后头撞在了过道上一命呜呼 |
[33:20] | Do you think he was aware of his condition ? | -你认为他知道自己有这个病史吗? |
[33:21] | I know he was. | -他自己知道 |
[33:23] | I sent blood to Tox,he was taking Atenolol. | 我将他的血液送去药检,血液中含有atenolol |
[33:26] | A heart that size,he was a walking time bomb. | 高血压药物,他的心脏就是个活定时炸弹 |
[33:28] | Anything else ? | -还有什么吗? |
[33:30] | Yup,our guy chugged a beer,after he died. | -有,这家伙死后还被灌了啤酒 |
[33:34] | Lungs were full of foam. | -肺被塞满了 |
[33:35] | So somebody poured it down his throat ? | -是从喉咙灌下去的 |
[33:37] | Wouldn’t be my post-mortem beverage of choice,but to each his own. | 当然我死后有人给我喝这个也行 |
[33:41] | So did you get any prints off that cooler drawer ? | -储尸柜上的指纹出来了吗? |
[33:44] | Three. Two were yours,one was David’s. | -有3枚,两枚是你的,1枚是David的 |
[33:47] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[34:31] | Anything ? | -有什么发现吗? |
[34:32] | Just so you know,I moved all your trace evidence up to the top of my pile. | -我将所有的活都滞后,优先处理了你的案子 |
[34:36] | Well,thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[34:37] | Why don’t you quit blowing smoke and tell me about the cigar ? | 让我们尽快了解更多关于这只雪茄的情况吧 |
[34:41] | Low in nicotine,high in furfural. | 尼古丁含量低,糠醛含量高 |
[34:43] | I compared it to other tobacco samples from the exemplar collection. | 我将它与其他的一些收藏雪茄做了比较 |
[34:47] | It’s consistent with the Perdomo Reserve brand. | 发现它是Purdomo品牌限量销售的雪茄 |
[34:50] | I took the liberty of calling a cigar society. | 然后我联系了雪茄协会 |
[34:52] | They referred me to the Vegas distributor. | 从他们那得知该品牌在拉斯维加斯的经销商 |
[34:54] | Spoke to him directly. | 我立即与他取得了联系 |
[34:55] | Perdomos are very high-end. | Purdomo是很昂贵的产品,他们上个月只卖出去了一盒 |
[34:57] | He only made one sale this past month. It was to a guy in Seven Hills. | 买主住在Sevenhealth |
[35:02] | Smells like my grandfather. | -你闻起来象我的祖父,没打扰你们吧 |
[35:04] | – Am I interrupting ? – Actually,yeah. | -对,被你打断了 |
[35:07] | Conrad was about to pat me on the back. | Conred正要轻拍我的背呢(表示对我工作的首肯及赞许) |
[35:10] | What do you got for me,Neil ? | Nel,你那又有什么进展? |
[35:12] | Lifted four clear prints from the party hat. | 从帽子上采集了4枚清晰的指纹 |
[35:14] | They all came back to Preston Hayburn,from Henderson. | 是一位名叫Preston Heabern的人,住在Henderson |
[35:18] | He’s a paramedic. | -他是急救人员,完全有机会接近停尸房 |
[35:19] | Would’ve had access to the morgue. – Good work,Neil. – Good work. | -干得好,Nel,不错 |
[35:23] | – I have a number. – Me,too. | -我这有他的联系方式 -我也有 |
[35:28] | The woman he met on the plane said he was heading to party in Seven Hills. | 飞机上的那个女人说他在Sevenhealth有个聚会 |
[35:31] | I’ll start there and then I’ll head to Henderson. | 我先从那儿开始,然后再找这位在Handerson的家伙 |
[35:41] | I found this toilet behind my apartment complex. | 我在M&I公司找到了这个马桶 |
[35:44] | It’s volunteered for an experiment. | 他们主动送给我们做试验 |
[35:46] | It’s moving. | -它怎么在动? |
[35:47] | I put dry ice in the bowl. | -我在里面放了干冰 |
[35:49] | So you’re thinking that the killer might have put his excess dry ice in the dorm toilet. | 你认为凶手把没用完的干冰扔在了马桶里 |
[35:52] | When the ice was flushed, it would’ve lodged in the drain trap. | 当马桶被冲洗,干冰随之进入下水道 |
[35:55] | As the ice sublimated and gas was released, it would’ve built up,causing the toilet to explode. | 但由于下水道封闭,导致干冰气体堆积最终爆炸 |
[36:00] | Good theory. | 不错的理论 |
[36:02] | I spoke with Brass. | 我和Brass联系取得联系证实了Zac的证词 |
[36:03] | Zack’s alibi checks out. He was in L.A. all week. | 案发期间,他确实在落衫机,还呆了一个星期 |
[36:08] | And P.D. checked credit card records. | 我也根据ID核对了信用卡记录 |
[36:11] | No one in that dorm bought dry ice on credit. | 宿舍楼没有人在这期间用信用卡购买过干冰 |
[36:14] | There’s only two retail outlets in 20 miles that sell it, | 学校方圆20英里内只有两家店有干冰出售 |
[36:18] | and no one’s purchased a large quantity of dry ice in the last few weeks. | 但是上周从未有人从他们那买过干冰 |
[36:26] | Well,I think I explained the explod-o-potty. | -看来我成功地解释了马桶爆炸 |
[36:28] | Gregg,maybe the dry ice wasn’t purchased. | -太好了,也许干冰并不是购买的 |
[36:31] | I mean,we are looking at a university. | 在大学实验室可能有现成的干冰储存 |
[36:33] | Science department would probably keep the stuff on hand. Science major would have access. | 理科专业的学生应该有机会接触这些干冰 |
[36:39] | I was his R.A. | -我是他的RA(居住助理) |
[36:41] | The guy lived for basketball,beer and girls. Didn’t want much to do with dorm activities. | -他整天泡在啤酒和女孩里,寝室里一团糟 |
[36:46] | Have you… seen this before ? | -这是你以前送给他的吗? -不是 |
[36:53] | Trip kept record of his… relationships with women. | Trip把和他上过床的女生都做了记录 |
[36:58] | Your name is in here. | 你们曾有过三次亲密接触 |
[36:59] | Three times. | 2月2日,那是你们的第一次 |
[37:01] | On… February 2nd,you hooked up for the first time. | 好像只是接吻(second |
[37:05] | base) Looks like second base. | |
[37:08] | On February 9th,you rounded third, | 接下来2月9号,有了身体接触(third |
[37:11] | and on February 18th,he got a grand slam. | base) 最后2月18号,你和他上了床 |
[37:16] | He wrote that down ? | 他全都记下来了? |
[37:24] | We had sex,I admit it. No big deal. | 我们上床了,那又怎么样? |
[37:28] | I didn’t tell you guys because I’m not exactly proud of it,okay ? | 我之所以没告诉你们是因为我并不以此为荣 |
[37:31] | Trip and Paula died from of carbon dioxide gas. | Trip和Paula死于二氧化碳中毒 |
[37:34] | We already know that you have access to dry ice, | 我们已经知道你有机会接触干冰 |
[37:37] | and as a materials science grad student, | 而且作为材料科学系研究生 |
[37:40] | you are familiar with the chemical properties. | 你对该物质的化学属性应该是十分了解 |
[37:43] | This is crazy. | -这简直是疯了 |
[37:44] | Last week,you checked out 40 pounds of dry ice from the campus lab. | -上周,你从学校实验室拿走了40磅的干冰 |
[37:49] | My thesis is on metallurgy. | 我的论文是关于金属的报告 |
[37:51] | I use dry ice to test the physical constrains of certain metals. | 我用干冰来检测几种金属的物理强度 |
[37:54] | I also spoke to your advisor | 我和你的导师取得了联系 |
[37:56] | who told me that your experiments require two pounds of dry ice,at most. | 他说你的试验顶多只要两磅的干冰 |
[38:04] | He broke your heart. | 他伤了你的心 |
[38:06] | He led you on,he let you believe it was serious, | 他哄你相信他对你是真心的 |
[38:10] | and after you went all the way,you were history. | 然而在这之后,你却成为了历史 |
[38:16] | Look,this has been a wild ride,but if I gave you the impression | 虽然我们已经交往了一段时间 |
[38:20] | that I want a relationship,then… | 但我并不希望把这看作是情侣关系 |
[38:22] | I was an idiot. | 我很傻,以为他说的不是真的 |
[38:27] | I had been consulting my female advisees not to take that kind of crap. | 我甚至因此还找过学校的女心理医生 |
[38:30] | You knew Zack was in L.A.,so you broke into his room during the day | 所以你趁Zac不在的时候 |
[38:34] | and drilled a hole in the wall. | 撬开他的门,在墙上钻了个眼 |
[38:44] | Later that night,you returned. | 当天晚些时候,你又回到了那个房间 |
[38:59] | Trip and Paula were asleep,passed out from the alcohol. | Trip和Paula睡着了,而且他们还喝了不少酒 |
[39:03] | When the ice evaporated,the gas engulfed the room,killing them. | 当干冰挥发以后,气体扩散使他们窒息 |
[39:08] | I didn’t know Paula was there,and I never meant to kill Trip. | -我并不知道Paula在那,我也不想杀死Trip |
[39:11] | So drilling the hole in the wall and leaving the ice behind was an accident ? | -那你是说在墙上钻孔以及那些干冰都是意外了? |
[39:13] | No,no,look. | 不,不,Trip的房间尺寸为9f×6f |
[39:14] | Trip’s room is 16 feet by nine feet. I used exactly the right amount of ice just to make him sick. | 我用了同样体积的干冰只是想让他感到不适 |
[39:21] | If he had been in the bed three feet above the ground and not on the floor… | 他应该睡在床上而不是睡在地上的 |
[39:27] | I just wanted him to miss his basketball game. | 我只是想让他参加不了篮球赛 |
[39:30] | Trip only slept on the floor when he had girls over, | Trip只有在有女生在的时候才睡地上 |
[39:33] | and he never had sex before a big game. | 通常在大赛之前他从不跟别人上床 |
[39:36] | He shouldn’t have been on the floor. | 所以当时他不应该在地板上的 |
[39:39] | Your science was perfect,your instincts were not so good. | 你的科学计算非常精准 但是你的直觉却帮了倒忙 |
[39:45] | And you miscalculated one huge factor: | 而且你忽视了一个重要的因素 |
[39:49] | the sex drive of a college jock. | 大学小伙可都是血气方刚 |
[39:57] | Who is it ? | -谁 |
[39:59] | L.V.P.D. | -拉斯维加斯警察居 见鬼 |
[40:08] | – Can I help you ? – Are you Charlie Jackson ? | -有什么事吗? -是Charlie Jackson吗? |
[40:11] | Do you know a James Billmeyer ? | -对 -你认识James Bilmire? |
[40:13] | Yeah,we went to high school together. | -是的,我们是高中同学 |
[40:15] | Are you aware that he passed away ? | -你知道他已经去世了吗 |
[40:16] | Yeah,yeah,it was a big blow. We were close. | 我知道,很大的打击,我们曾是至交 |
[40:20] | You mind if we come in ? | -我们可以进来吗? |
[40:24] | Yeah,come in. | -进来吧 |
[40:36] | Youh… smoke Perdomo Reserve ? | -你抽Purdomo限量版雪茄烟? |
[40:43] | Yeah,on special occasion. Why ? | -对,在特殊场合抽,怎么了 |
[40:46] | Do you know a Preston Hayburn ? Paramedic from Henderson. | 你认识Preston Heabern吗? 他是住在Handerson的一位急救人员 |
[40:50] | Yeah,he,James and I were tight. | 他和James一样是我的哥们,我们都是高中同学 |
[40:51] | We went to high school together. What’s this about ? | 怎么了? |
[40:53] | Cut the act,Charlie. We know that Preston had access to the morgue. | 是这样的,我们知道Preston偷了James的尸体 |
[40:57] | We believe he stole James Billmeyer’s body,maybe brought it here. But what we don’t know is why ? | 也许他曾把尸体带到这来过,我们想知道原因 |
[41:07] | All right,James was dying. | James身体不好,我们都知道他的心脏有问题 |
[41:08] | He had a bad heart,everybody knew it, | 他飞到这想再见我们最后一面 |
[41:10] | so we flew him out here for one last bash, | Preston接到电话,后来发现是James |
[41:13] | and Preston got called to the Tangiers and it was Jamie. The poor guy died in the parking lot. | 他死在了Tangears的停车场 |
[41:19] | And then what ? | 然后呢,你们决定为他举行一个黄泉欢送会? |
[41:20] | You decided to throw him a dead man’s party ? Well,we already bought the booze. | 我们连场地费都已经预付了 |
[41:41] | He was my best friend,you know ? | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[41:43] | It’s a class D felony to steal a corpse with the intent to sell or mutilate. | 盗尸并意图将其出卖或损毁是有罪的 |
[41:48] | I’m not really sure how to classify “partying with the dead.” | 但是对于如何界定给死人开舞会我就不是很清楚 |
[41:51] | Look,I know how it looks,but if you knew Jamie… | 我知道事情的严重性,但要是你了解Jimmy的话 |
[41:56] | it’s what he would’ve wanted. And we did return him. | 他也会同意的,我们只是照做罢了 |
[41:59] | You’re still under arrest. | 但你仍然会因妨害公务及涉嫌偷盗罪被捕 |
[42:01] | Obstruction of justice and conspiracy to commit theft. You’re looking at one to four years,Charlie. | 而且有1至4年的牢狱 |
[42:09] | He would have done it for me. | 他也会为我这样做的 James Bilmire (错误的死者标签) |