时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Hey,Lenny. | 嗨,Andy |
[00:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:35] | Hi ! Your purse. | 嗨,来了 |
[00:43] | Keys. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Some night,huh ? | 天气不怎么样啊! |
[01:16] | It’s ugly out there. | 简直糟透了! |
[02:08] | We have two types of patients here: | 有两种病人关在这 |
[02:11] | the criminally insane and sexually violent predators, | 一种是精神病罪犯,另一种是有性暴力倾向的罪犯 |
[02:14] | all with multiple convictions. | 所有的病人都有多项罪名 |
[02:17] | We get all the inmates the prisons can’t handle. | 我们这的病人不是一般监狱能对付的 |
[02:20] | Keep your kits closed and locked when not in use. | 请各位将箱子随身携带,锁好 |
[02:22] | Miss Sidle,best if you remove the vest. | Sidle小姐,最好脱掉制服 |
[02:25] | New uniforms upset them. | 他们对制服比较敏感 |
[02:34] | We’re mostly concerned with maintaining psychiatric remission. | 我们一贯本着精神治疗的理念 |
[02:39] | We want to stabilize symptoms | 在控制病人症状的同时 |
[02:41] | and reduce an individual’s risk of violence to himself and to others. | 将病人对自己及他人的威胁降到最低 |
[02:46] | Could actually stop here and put your backs against the wall,please ? | 不好意思,请停下来背靠墙站着 |
[02:50] | It’s a standard safety procedure. | 这是中心的安全准则 |
[03:02] | Put your tongue in your mouth,Jake. | 不许伸舌头,Jake |
[03:04] | We’re moving them all to the Day Room. | 我们现在去看护室 |
[03:14] | This is Captain Brass. | 这是Bras警探,Sidle小姐还有Grison博士 |
[03:15] | Dr. Grissom and Miss Sidle are from the Crime Lab. | 他们是犯罪实验室的 |
[03:18] | Lt. Reed Owens,Desert State Hospital Police. | 我是Itowens中尉,这的保安 |
[03:21] | We have our own internal police team | 我们有自己的保安队 |
[03:23] | and Lieutenant Owens was the first officer on the scene after the call came in. | Itowens中尉是第一个到案发现场的保安 |
[03:26] | The victim was found by Nurse Faber at approximately 12:10 a.m. | 尸体是Feiber护士在晚上12点10分左右发现的 |
[03:29] | Joanne was coming off shift, I was coming on. | 我刚和Joan换班 |
[03:32] | Doing bed checks,I found Robbie on the floor. Kenny was in the corner,covered in blood. | 然后查房时发现Robbie躺在地上 Kenny蹲在角落双手沾满了鲜血 |
[03:38] | Are the patients locked in their rooms at night? | -病人的房门在晚上都锁着吗? |
[03:40] | No. The doors are left unlocked. | -不,没锁 |
[03:43] | So they’re free to roam around? | -所以病人在晚上可以到处走动 |
[03:45] | Locked rooms usually lead to patients trying to harm themselves. | -锁上房门的话病人可能会自残 |
[03:49] | Where’s Kenny now? | -Kenny在哪儿 |
[03:50] | He’s been taken to seclusion. | -他被带到了隔离室 |
[03:59] | Leon,let’s get a couple more milligrams of Lorazepam into him. | Leon,给他注射点镇静剂 |
[04:05] | How did he get those wounds? | -他身上怎么会有那么多伤疤 |
[04:07] | Kenny’s a self-mutilator. He suffers from Renfield’s Syndrome. Gets off on blood. | -他自己割的,他有嗜血综合症(Renfieldsyndrome) |
[04:14] | Couple of weeks ago I caught him gouging himself with a carpet staple. | 上周我发现他用利器自残 |
[04:19] | He was wearing these clothes when you found him? | -你发现他的时候,他穿着这身衣服? |
[04:20] | Yes. | -是的 |
[04:29] | There was blood spatter all over the victim’s room. | -案发房间墙上溅满了血迹 |
[04:32] | Blood but no spatter on Kenny’s clothes. | -但Kenny的衣服上的血迹不是溅上去的 |
[04:34] | I’m not sure this is our guy. | 我不敢肯定这是不是我们要找的人 |
[04:37] | Locked unit. Finite number of suspects. | 房门关着,嫌疑犯没跑 |
[04:42] | Crazy or not… here we come. | 我们到要看看是不是真的疯了 |
[05:15] | CSI: 5×21 Committed | |
[05:33] | Who’s this guy knitting an imaginary sweater ? | 他好像在织一件空想的毛衣 |
[05:36] | How’s he know when it’s finished ? | 他怎么知道什么时候织完? |
[05:37] | His brain tells him that what he’s doing is real. | -他的大脑认为这就是真的,他没法辨别真伪 |
[05:40] | He has no reason to doubt it. Or any desire to. | -而且他也从来没这样想过 |
[05:43] | They asked John Nash how he could believe | 有人曾问John |
[05:46] | that extraterrestrials were sending him messages. | Nash,他是怎样从树那得到情报的 |
[05:48] | He said that the messages came to him in the same way | 他说这就象数学原理一样自然而然地产生在他脑海中 |
[05:51] | that his mathematical ideas did. | 所以他就把这些情报当真了 |
[05:53] | So he had to take them seriously. | 嗨,我是Venery |
[05:55] | Hey. Valerie Dino. I’m the on-call doctor. | Dino,这儿的医生 |
[05:58] | – Did you pronounce ? – Yeah. | 你收到我们的通知了? |
[06:01] | The administration asked me to set up some rooms for your interviews but | 委员会正准备房间供你们进行审问 |
[06:05] | personally,I don’t see what you hope to accomplish. | 但我个人认为问了也白问 |
[06:07] | These patients are criminals with severe mental disorders. They’re not going to give you a straight answer. | 因为他们是精神病犯 |
[06:12] | No one ever does. | 没有犯人能轻易地招供 |
[07:14] | I definitely heard something. | 我肯定听到了一些动静 |
[07:16] | He said: “I’ll get in !” No,no,it was “I’m coming in.” | 有人在说“进来”,不,是“我要进来了” |
[07:22] | I heard him say it. And it’s not like he isn’t serious. | 但我觉得他们只是说说而已 |
[07:29] | Who isn’t serious ? | -谁只是说说而已? |
[07:33] | The perpetrator. | -一个年轻的罪犯 |
[07:37] | Can you tell me anything else about him ? | -你能再说得具体一点吗? |
[07:40] | Oh,no,I couldn’t. | -不行 |
[07:42] | Why not ? | -为什么? |
[07:43] | He’s here. | -他就在这 |
[07:49] | In this room ? | 在这个房间? |
[07:53] | Is his name Ronald ? | 他的名字叫Ronold? |
[07:54] | No. My name is Ronald. | 不,我才是Ronold |
[07:58] | What’s his name ? He doesn’t have a name. | -他叫什么名字? |
[08:01] | He’s a cricket. Here. | -他没有名字,他有病 |
[08:05] | A cricket ? | -有病? |
[08:06] | Yes. Trying to burrow a hole in my head. | -对,他想在我头上钻个孔 |
[08:16] | I don’t sleep. | 我从来不睡觉 |
[08:20] | Never ? | 从来不? |
[08:24] | So what do you do at night ? | 那你晚上干吗? |
[08:26] | Day,night,it don’t make no difference. | 白天和晚上对我来说没什么区别 |
[08:29] | I think. | 我认为 |
[08:33] | About what ? | 认为什么? |
[08:35] | Bitches. | 女人 |
[09:20] | What’s so amusing? | 什么事这么开心? |
[09:22] | So let’s say you find out who did it, | 如果你查出了是谁干的,也许凶手就是我 |
[09:24] | and maybe it’s me. | |
[09:28] | What are you going to do ? | 你会怎么办? |
[09:30] | Are you going to convict me of murder and put me in a bad place ? | 你会指控我犯杀人罪,然后扔进监牢? |
[09:36] | Is it you ? Check the files,sir. | -是你干的吗? |
[09:39] | I’m a rapist,not a murderer. Robert Garson ? | -记录显示我只是个强奸犯,不是杀人犯 |
[09:56] | Do you know what happened to Robert Garson ? | 你对Rober Garson了解多少? |
[10:00] | Female pig relation hanged, | -有性关系史…更严重的是…两个 |
[10:03] | it sped even,well,too. What ? | -什么? |
[10:10] | No. I ground it… blindly. | 不 |
[10:17] | Wet and dirty. | 我被禁足…什么也看不见… |
[10:19] | Cut the blood oven. | 又脏又湿…血流成河… |
[10:20] | It spoke justly,repeatedly,calmly. | 有人底气实足..重复地..冷静地.. |
[10:23] | Some thin rod dared your wash. | 说 你这个人棍,量你也不敢洗 |
[10:27] | They foretold this into some ready child | 在这之前..有个小孩拿着十字架.. |
[10:30] | which fell crossly. They hag-rode me… again. | 那个巫婆又开始折磨我了.. |
[10:39] | Why are you looking at me ? | 为什么你老看着我? |
[10:41] | You got Leon,he’s a spic. | 你们不是找到Leon这个西班牙佬了吗? |
[10:44] | Earl,the brother. And the crazy frickin’ jewboy with the bug in his head. | 一个疯狂变态的犹太佬,而且脑子还有毛病 |
[10:53] | You know,most of the doctors here are Jewish. They’re the ones with the access | 大多数在这工作的医生是犹太人 |
[11:04] | Yeah ? | 进 |
[11:06] | Dr. Dino. | -Dino医生 |
[11:09] | Hi. | -嗨 |
[11:10] | Paperwork. | -一大堆文件啊 |
[11:12] | This is a state-run facility. | -这是个州设医院 |
[11:15] | What can I help you with ? | -我能帮你什么吗? |
[11:16] | Question about the victim. | -想就死者问几个问题 |
[11:19] | I have heard that in some cases of deviant sexual predisposition, | 据我了解,在这种治疗中,病人的性理机能… Robbie也不例外 |
[11:25] | you slow the sex drive… | 我们的确对病人的性理机能进行药物抑制 |
[11:26] | If you’re talking about chemical castration, the answer is,yes,Robbie was. | |
[11:29] | So he didn’t masturbate. | -所以他并没有自慰过 |
[11:33] | Masturbate,yes. Ejaculate,no. | -能自慰但不能射精 |
[11:35] | So the semen that I found on his bed | -所以床单上的精斑应该不是他的 |
[11:38] | is someone else’s? Likely. | -很有可能是别人的 |
[11:41] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:45] | Hey,guys. | 嗨,我在死者床单上找到精斑 |
[11:46] | I found semen in the victim’s room and it’s probably not his. He was chemically castrated. | 但这不是他的,因为医院用药物抑制性理机能 |
[11:52] | So you’re thinking the donor could be the killer ? | 所以你认为是凶手留下的精斑? |
[11:54] | Sex is the foreplay. Violence is the climax. | 性交是前戏,杀人才是高潮 |
[12:01] | Well… happy swabbing. | 那么,祝你们取样愉快 |
[12:05] | They’ve been prepped. You’re all set. | -你们准备好了! |
[12:08] | Thank you,Lieutenant. | -多谢,中尉 |
[12:10] | Here you go,padre. | 就这样,Pydrid,忘掉一切,谢谢 |
[12:13] | Thank you. | |
[12:18] | Well,you take that side. | 好吧,你负责那边 |
[12:21] | I’ll take Jiminy Cricket. | 我负责Jimmy和病态佬 |
[12:23] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[12:32] | – Say ah. – Ah. | 说“啊” |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 张嘴,谢谢 |
[12:42] | Say ah. | 说“啊” |
[12:47] | You,too,Leon. | 你也是,Leon |
[12:48] | I work here. | -我是工作人员 |
[12:50] | Exactly. | -正因为如此 |
[12:54] | Open your mouth,please. | 请张嘴 |
[12:57] | Would you open your mouth,sir ? | 张嘴好吗? Grison,你负责这个 |
[13:03] | Grissom… | (西班牙语) |
[13:06] | You take this one. | |
[13:15] | Let’s start with the stomach contents. They’re fascinating. | 他胃里面真是无奇不有! |
[13:18] | It reminded me of that scene in Jaws | 这跟Satein |
[13:20] | where Dreyfuss cuts open the shark’s belly | Jaws解剖鲨鱼时一样 |
[13:22] | and all kinds of weird things come out. | 里面的东西也是稀奇古怪 |
[13:25] | You find a license plate ? | 难道你找到车牌了吗? |
[13:26] | Not quite. Highlights include Band-Aids,wood chips, | 也差不多了 |
[13:31] | hair and half a snapshot. Pica ? | 其中包括纱布,木屑,头发和半张照片 |
[13:35] | Boo ? | 什么? |
[13:38] | Pica is a compulsion to eat non-nutritive food items. | Pica是一种专吃无营养食物综合症 |
[13:43] | It’s from the Latin word for magpie, | 在拉丁文中叫megapie |
[13:44] | a bird with a large and indiscriminate appetite. | 它指一种什么都吃的鸟 |
[13:47] | Trichotillomania would explain the pulling out and eating of hair. | 更有可能是嗜异症 这刚好能解释他喜好吞食毛发 |
[13:52] | Another OCD disorder. | 另一种进食紊乱综合症 |
[13:54] | I sent hair and blood samples to Tox. | 我已将血液送去进行成分分析 |
[13:57] | Stellate lacerations. | 额部轻微破口 |
[13:59] | Linear skull fracture extending into the calvarium. | 头骨骨折深及颅盖 |
[14:02] | And contre-coup contusions to the frontal and temporal lobes. | 两侧耳垂周围有明显挫伤 |
[14:06] | So C.O.D. was blunt force trauma ? | 所以死亡原因是失血性脑损伤? |
[14:08] | No. Asphyxiation. | 不,是窒息死亡 |
[14:10] | During the struggle ? | 挣扎当中发生的吗? |
[14:11] | No. Coagulation of the blood tells me | 不,从血液的凝结情况来看 |
[14:14] | that the head trauma was post-mortem, | 头部的伤是在死后造成的 |
[14:16] | at least two hours after he was suffocated. | 至少是窒息后两个钟头 |
[14:19] | So evidently dead wasn’t dead enough. | 看来有人怕死者死的不够彻底 |
[14:21] | I also found ligature marks on the wrists and ankles. | 而且在手腕和脚踝处都有伤痕 |
[14:26] | They showed up during the Y,peri-mortem. | 白色的外症显示这是在死前造成的 |
[14:29] | So,what ? Tortured ? Tied up ? | 是折磨,或捆绑? |
[14:34] | Restrained. | 强行管制 |
[14:41] | Nobody mentioned restraints. | 没有人提到过强行管制 |
[14:46] | Would you ever bleach your hair ? | 你会漂白你的头发吗?我不会那样做 |
[14:49] | I wouldn’t. It’s so Greg Sanders. | 相信你也不会 |
[14:52] | Most of the hair is the vic’s, | 大部分的头发是死者的,但也有漂白的头发 |
[14:54] | but I also found that bleached sample as well. | |
[14:57] | In my continuing quest to further my standing, I took it upon myself to get you the tox report. | 具体内容详见我的报告 |
[15:01] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[15:03] | Blood came back with pretty hefty levels of Olanzapine. | -血液中含有大量的olanzapine |
[15:06] | That’s a potent anti-psychotic. | -那是一种镇静剂 |
[15:08] | Good for drooling. | 服用了以后口水会流个不停 |
[15:09] | And also there’s the not so potent smattering of Ibuprofen. | 还含有一定药量的ibuprofen(镇静剂药名) |
[15:14] | – That’s it ? – That’s it. | -就这些? -就这些 |
[15:16] | If I were institutionalized, | 或者整合一下的话 |
[15:18] | I think I would hope for something better. Clonazepam,maybe. | 更有可能是clonazepam(镇静剂药名) |
[15:24] | What ? You think I’m crazy ? | 你认为他疯了吗? |
[15:26] | Crazy is as crazy does. | 疯人干疯事! |
[15:29] | His chart indicated at least four other anti-psychotics. | 记录上显示他至少有4种精神病行为 |
[15:32] | Why wasn’t he getting those meds ? | 为什么他没服用精神病抑制药物 |
[15:34] | Do I look clairvoyant ? | 也许他们认为他就是成功治疗的典范 |
[15:38] | News flash from the loony bin. | 有关报道显示该治疗中心 |
[15:40] | Two reported deaths in the last three years | |
[15:42] | from “complications due to restraint procedures.” | -都是由于强行管制后并发症导致的死亡 |
[15:44] | And how many have gone unreported ? | -那还有多少死亡人数没有被纰漏? |
[15:47] | The hospital just got off probation. | 这个治疗中心刚获得赦免 |
[15:49] | One more death by restraint brings the Feds in. | 但如果再有死亡,将受到联邦调查 |
[15:52] | Good incentive to keep it quiet. | -所以这次不得不出此下策 |
[15:53] | Or make it look like someone else did it. | -然后嫁祸他人 |
[15:55] | Yeah. Somebody who’s crazy. | 而且找了个疯子做替死鬼 |
[15:57] | We’re legally required to tape all our sessions. | 我们对强行管制进行录像,这是法定的 |
[16:01] | This is Robbie in the seclusion room the day he died. | 这就是Robbie死的当天在隔离室的录像 |
[16:15] | As you can see,the on-call doctor and Nurse Mckay checked in on him. | 而且看护医生在最后做过确认检查 |
[16:22] | Two hours later,he was escorted out, | 两个小时后他被带出了隔离室 |
[16:24] | so I resent the accusation. | 在上几次起诉后,我们在整个医院的政策 |
[16:27] | We’ve made a lot of changes. Policy,staff,surveillance have all been overhauled. | 员工,安检上做了很大的调整 |
[16:32] | Look,Robbie left the seclusion room alive. | 而且Robbie最后活着离开了隔离室 |
[16:36] | Okay,fine. Who administers medication ? | 那好吧,当时谁是看护医生 |
[16:39] | The nurses,psych techs. Why is this important ? | 护士,心理医生,那有什么关系吗? |
[16:42] | Well,according to his tox results, Robbie’s system was short four anti-psychotics. | 药检报告显示Robbie身体中缺乏精神病抑制药物 |
[16:46] | Maybe he was cheeking them. | 也许他在耍诈 |
[16:47] | Here you go,Robbie. Here’s your feel-good. | Robbie,吃了这个你就会感觉好些 |
[16:57] | Why would he do that ? | -他为什么要那么做? |
[16:59] | They think they don’t need ’em. They sell ’em,trade ’em or… store them up,get high later. | -他认为自己不需要吃药 |
[17:04] | We’re gonna need to talk to his pharmacist. | 看来我们还得问问药剂师 |
[17:07] | Who’s next ? Come on ! | 下一个,快点,拿着 |
[17:10] | There you go. | |
[17:14] | Hey,you know I’m gonna bust your ass on the court,right ? | 下次别在大厅扭屁股了 |
[17:16] | You better bring your ‘A’ game next time. | 记得带上你的xx |
[17:19] | Come on,Chuck,I got something for you. | 下一个 |
[17:30] | Love your hair,Leon. | -发型不错啊 |
[17:32] | – Thanks. – What do you got here ? | -谢谢 看这都有什么? |
[17:34] | Ibuprofen,Laxative,Asprin Ibuprofen,laxative,aspirin. | |
[17:38] | What are you treating exactly ? Schizophrenia or constipation ? | 你都做什么交易?批发还是零售? |
[17:42] | Where are the real drugs,Leon ? | 药都在哪儿? |
[17:49] | Man… Xanax,Lanzopine,Zoloft, | 哦,arsenics,olanzapine,zoloft… |
[17:54] | Suprazadone,Clozapine, | |
[17:57] | Loranzapan,lithium,Valium, Wellbutrin,Haldol,Respiredone. | |
[18:02] | You took everything with street value. | 你偷了所有的药,然后以市价卖出 |
[18:06] | Look,dude… I get 22K a year. That’s nothing. | 我每年才22000美元的工资,那跟没有一样 |
[18:11] | Diddly-squat. | 我应该得到更高的收入 |
[18:13] | I should get hazard pay. These people,I get … I get spit on, puked on,peed on,bitten. | 我天天被那些疯子折磨的够呛 |
[18:20] | I get my hair yanked out,I get my ass pinched, I get… I get death threats. All for 22K. | 到头来只拿到22000 |
[18:26] | So I supplement my income. | 我这样做只是增加点收入,没有连累任何人 |
[18:28] | It don’t hurt nobody. | |
[18:30] | Are you a doctor ? | 你是医生吗? |
[18:32] | Look,these places, they overmedicate all the time. | 象这种治疗中心都一直在超剂量给药 |
[18:36] | It controls the population. | 同时也是为了限制住院人数的增长 |
[18:38] | And I don’t endanger the patients,okay ? | 我所作的对病人并没有危害 |
[18:41] | I-I’m all about the patients. | 相反我是在为他们着想 |
[18:43] | Maybe Robbie caught you skimping on his meds, | 但也许正是被Robbie捉个正着 |
[18:45] | threatened to blow the whistle. There goes that supplemental income. | 然后他想揭发你增加收入的法子 |
[18:52] | I see what you’re doing. | 我都看见了,我要揭发你,你在偷药 |
[18:53] | I’m reporting you. You’re stealing. | |
[18:55] | Robbie,hold on a second,will you ? | Robbie,等一会 |
[19:04] | All right,here you go,here you go,here you go. | |
[19:15] | No way,man. That’s a story. | 不可能,那只是你们假想的 |
[19:18] | ‘Kay? That’s not why he went to seclusion. | 这不是他被送到隔离室的原因 |
[19:21] | Why did he go to seclusion ? | 那么为什么他会被送到隔离室? |
[19:22] | He freaked out in group. | 他在小组讨论中出了问题 |
[19:24] | I wasn’t even there. | 我当时根本不在场! |
[19:26] | Ask somebody who was. | 你们要么就去问当事人吧! |
[19:29] | Am I gonna lose my job ? | 你以为我会因此失业? |
[19:31] | ‘Cause these people… need me. | 那帮人没我不行 |
[19:36] | According to the video logs, | 录像显示死者是在17:03被带到隔离室的 |
[19:38] | the victim was brought into seclusion at 5:03 p.m. and taken out of the room at 7:06 p.m. | 在19:06的时候被带出了隔离室 |
[19:43] | Nurse Mckay noted that he was awake and in bed at the 9:30 p.m. bed-checks. | Mercay护士发现他在晚上21:30还是醒着的 |
[19:49] | Body was found at 12:10. | 他是在24:10分被发现死亡的 |
[19:53] | So sometime between 9:30 and midnight, he was suffocated. | 也就是说他是在21:30至24:10之间窒息的 |
[19:55] | Probably closer to 9:30. | 不过也许就是在21:30左右 |
[19:58] | The blood would’ve needed time to coagulate before his head was smashed in. | 因为在头部被撞击之前,血液凝固需要一段时间 |
[20:02] | And not necessarily by the same person. | 而且不一定是同一个人干的 |
[20:04] | Hey,how about some pillow talk ? | 那么让我们听听枕头怎么说吧 |
[20:06] | Robbie’s pillow had saliva on it. Lots of it. All his. | -Robbie的枕头上有大量的唾液 |
[20:11] | Could be from drooling. Or it could be from dying. | -也许是流的口水或着是死亡之前的挣扎 |
[20:14] | Well,look at this… | 看这,我还在枕头的两侧发现了裂口 |
[20:15] | I found slits at both ends. Left hand…and right hand. | 左右手都有 |
[20:25] | Looks like we have a murder weapon. | 看来我们找到凶器了 |
[20:29] | All past-level-three patients,please return to your unit for a head count. | |
[20:37] | Thanks,Officer. | 多谢,警官 |
[20:40] | Nurse Mckay,hi. | Mercay护士,你好 |
[20:42] | Dr. Dino said that you supervised group therapy yesterday. | Dino医生说你昨天组织了一个小组讨论? |
[20:46] | Yeah. | -没错 -我听说在这其中Robbie出了点事 |
[20:46] | I heard there was an incident involving Robbie. | -没错 -我听说在这其中Robbie出了点事 |
[20:51] | He had a personal item. | 他带了私人物品 |
[20:52] | A personal item ? | 私人物品? |
[20:57] | You can’t bring anything in group except a beverage. It distracts the other patients. | 小组讨论时除了饮料外不允许带任何物品 因为那会使其他小组成员分心 |
[21:01] | What did he bring ? | -那他带了什么? |
[21:02] | A photograph. | -一张照片 |
[21:04] | Of what ? | -谁的照片? |
[21:06] | A little boy. | -一个小孩的 |
[21:10] | What did you do ? | -那你怎么处理的? |
[21:12] | I followed protocol. | -我按中心规定处理了此事 |
[21:14] | Anybody else have anything they want to talk about ? | 你们还有什么事要说的吗? |
[21:16] | I wanna know why everybody’s always staring at me… especially him. | 为什么每个人都盯着我,特别是那个老家伙 |
[21:19] | -He’s staring at me. -I’m not staring at… | (西班牙语) |
[21:22] | Hang on,hang on. Robbie ? | 等一下,Robbie |
[21:24] | What have you got there ? | -你手上拿着什么? |
[21:26] | Nothing. | -没什么 |
[21:27] | Fag candy. | 名堂不小啊! |
[21:28] | Well,what’s the rule ? | 难道你忘了规定了吗? |
[21:29] | – There’s no personal items… – No ! | 小组讨论不允许携带私人物品 |
[21:33] | – Give it. – No ! | -把它给我 |
[21:34] | No ! Don’t touch me ! | -不许碰我! |
[21:37] | Boom,boom and boom: medication,seclusion,restraint. | 都坐在那别动! 然后他不听话只好关进隔离室进行强行管制 |
[21:40] | Tough love. | -不好对付吗? |
[21:42] | Call it what you want… These aren’t my children. | -还行,反正他想要的不是我的孩子 |
[21:45] | Why didn’t you mention this information last night ? | -为什么你昨天晚上只字不提? |
[21:48] | Because crap like that happens every day here. | -因为这每天都发生这样的烂事 |
[21:52] | – I should get back to the unit. – Sure. | -我应该回病房了 -那是当然 |
[21:58] | Sidle. | |
[21:59] | We got the DNA results back on the semen on Robbie’s sheets. Patient Adam Trent… The nail biter. | -Robbie床单上的精斑是Adam的,咬指甲的那位家伙 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:16] | – This stuff is dark. – Yeah. | 这些作品很暴力啊! |
[22:19] | ‘Course,I wouldn’t expect Winnie the Pooh. | 对,在这你还能指望什么 |
[22:24] | Adam’s subconscious was working overtime. | Adam的潜意识可是费了不少功夫! |
[22:28] | I bet you aced your Rorschachs. | 我想它肯定是East Roshacks(那只猫) |
[22:32] | When I was in fifth grade,I drew a picture of a harpooned whale. | 五年级的时候,我画了幅Harpoon Wail(鱼叉的哀号) |
[22:36] | Everyone thought I was gonzo’d. | 人人都以为我是个极端抽象艺术的怪人(gonzo) |
[22:37] | But I had just read Moby Dick. | 但我当时远没有达到那个欣赏水平 |
[22:41] | Sometimes a dying whale is just a dying whale. | 而且有时候哀号并没有别的深层次的意思 |
[23:25] | These are all postdated over a year ago. | 邮戳显示这些信都是一年以前的 |
[23:32] | It’s not just his subconscious. This guy’s got stuff buried everywhere. | 看来Adam是在有意地隐藏着这些东西 |
[23:38] | “Dearest Angel,I think of you wherever I go. “You are my prince. I miss you. Write to me. Your only love,Mother.” | 我的天使,我无时无刻不在想你 |
[23:46] | Another one. “It rained today. | 你是我的王子,想你,给我回信,爱你的母亲 |
[23:50] | “I thought of that time when you and I got caught “in the storm at the lake. “The fire… “I came home and made your favorite dinner. | 另一封 |
[23:55] | I even set a place for you…” | 下雨了,我想起了那次我们在湖边遇到了暴雨 |
[23:57] | So on and so forth. | 我在家做了你喜欢吃的菜,给你留了位置,等你回来 |
[23:58] | That does not sound maternal to me. | -那可不像母爱 |
[24:01] | It’s not. | -不是 |
[24:02] | Incest. | 象是乱伦 |
[24:04] | Fully consummated. | 而且到了极至 |
[24:05] | Mother-son incest is rare and deeply pathological. | 象这样病态的母子恋不是很常见 |
[24:09] | Oedipal complex taken too far ? | 难道是恋母情结的极端表现? |
[24:11] | Oedipus… implies son to mother. | 俄迪普斯情结指的是儿子对母亲的爱恋 |
[24:14] | In this case,the mother was seeking the love and creating the codependence. | 但这却是母亲从儿子那寻找精神支持 |
[24:17] | We call this a Jocasta complex. | 这是恋子情结(Jocasta Complex) |
[24:19] | Oedipus’ mother. | 原来是母亲 |
[24:20] | Adam When Adam was nine his father died. | |
[24:23] | His mother replaced her dead husband with her son. | 9岁的时候他父亲死了 然后他母亲用Adam取代了他父亲的位置 |
[24:27] | That’s got to mess you up. | 那可不是什么好事! |
[24:28] | Yeah. Adam is schizo-affective, | 于是Adam开始变得喜怒无常 |
[24:30] | suicidal,and a pathological narcissist. | 有自杀倾向而且严重地自恋 |
[24:33] | When he was a teenager he was unable to retaliate against his mother | 在青少年的时候他没法摆脱他母亲的控制 |
[24:37] | and incapable of actual intimacy,so… | 而且又没有能力进行性行为 |
[24:42] | he started raping women. | 所以他开始勾引女人 |
[24:43] | Always women ? | -仅限于女人吗? |
[24:44] | Yes. Which is why I don’t think he killed Robbie. | -一直是,所以我认为Robbie不是他杀的 |
[24:47] | We found Adam’s semen in Robbie’s bed. | 但我们在Robbie的床上找到了他的精斑 |
[24:50] | You see,that surprises me. | 这也是我觉得纳闷的地方 |
[24:51] | Like any good psychopath, he rarely veers from his pattern. | 因为一般心理障碍的模式都是固定的 |
[24:56] | Adam is a single-celled organism who exists wholly for himself. | 而且Adam的脑子也不大怎么转弯 |
[25:01] | He must’ve been getting something tangible in return. | 除非他这样做能得到很大的好处 |
[25:04] | What ? | |
[25:05] | Drugs ? Cigarettes ? | -药物,香烟? |
[25:07] | Drugs aren’t his issue. And as far as I know he doesn’t smoke. | -不像,而且据我所知他不吸烟 |
[25:11] | So,what can we learn from his art work ? | 那他的画又说明了什么? |
[25:16] | He starts with an innocuous object: a tree,a cat,an oboe… | 他画的都是些无害的物体,象树,猫,双簧管 |
[25:21] | all of which he morphs into something deadly. | 然后将其赋予致命的元素 |
[25:23] | You can see… All of them. | 你们都看见了,全都是 |
[25:26] | So what should be safe turns into something unsafe. | 所以原本安全的东西也变得危险了 |
[25:31] | Mother becomes lover. | 母亲变成了情人 |
[25:32] | What about the mother ? Do you have any idea where she is ? | 那母亲呢,你知道她在哪吗? |
[25:35] | She lives near Reno. | 她住在New rino |
[25:37] | Based on the postmarks,it seems like she stopped writing him. | 就邮戳来看,她再也没有给他写信了 |
[25:41] | Every time a letter came a manic episode followed, | 每来一封信,他就发作一次 |
[25:44] | then a severe depression, including one suicide attempt. | 情绪低落,想要自杀 |
[25:49] | So I started sending the letters back. | 所以我不得不开始退信 |
[25:53] | Eventually,she stopped writing. | 后来她就再也没有写了 |
[26:01] | Did I kill him ? | 是我干的吗? |
[26:05] | Yes. | 对,是我干的 |
[26:08] | Why ? | 为什么? |
[26:09] | He was queer. | 因为他是同志 |
[26:12] | But you had sex with him. | 但是你跟他上床了 |
[26:17] | No. | 不,是他主动跟我上的床 |
[26:19] | He had sex with me. | |
[26:22] | He was the punk. | 他真是无能 |
[26:24] | Was it consensual ? | 他难道没有征得你的同意吗? |
[26:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:27] | So why did you do it ? | 那你为什么跟他上床? |
[26:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:33] | Okay. | |
[26:35] | So then what happened ? | 那接下来发生了什么? |
[26:37] | I took his head and I smashed it into the floor. | 我把他的头狠狠地往地上砸 |
[26:43] | And that’s how you killed him ? | 你就这样把他杀死了? |
[26:50] | What ? You don’t believe me ? | 怎么了,你不相信吗? |
[26:51] | I’m just wondering if that’s how you killed him. | 我只是想知道他就这样被你杀死了? |
[26:54] | Yes. I’m saying this and this is true. | 对 |
[26:56] | And if you don’t believe me, just look in the bucket in the latrine. | 我所说的都是真的,如果你不相信的话 |
[27:01] | Okay… | 你们去看看卫生间的垃圾桶吧! |
[27:05] | Do you really want to know why I killed him ? | 你们真的想知道我为什么要杀他吗? |
[27:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:14] | It’s because I’m crazy. | 因为我疯了 |
[27:24] | Not a word about suffocation. | -死者可能是他憋死的 |
[27:27] | Well,his nails weren’t long enough to leave those tears in the pillow. | -他的指甲那么短不可能在枕头上留下裂印 |
[27:30] | And there would have been traces of blood from his cuticles. | 而且在枕头上还会留下他咬破指甲上的血迹 |
[27:32] | Something is off. | 事情有点不对 |
[27:55] | Well,there’s our blood splatter. | 上面有溅上的血迹 |
[28:05] | What is that on the crotch ? | 裆部上那是什么? |
[28:09] | Lipstick. | 口红 |
[28:21] | Where is Nurse Mckay ? | Merkay护士在哪儿?我想和她谈一下 |
[28:23] | I need to talk to her. | |
[28:25] | She’s on lunch duty. | 她在午餐室值班 |
[28:27] | All right. I can either take this and the underwear back to the lab and confirm the match,which will only extend our presence here. | 要么我把证据带回实验室 |
[28:34] | Or… you can give me access to the nurse’s station right now. | 要么你现在就带我去调度室 |
[28:48] | This must be the photo that Nurse Mckay confiscated from Robbie in group. | 这肯定就是Merkay从Robbie手中拿下来的那张照片 |
[28:52] | The missing half ? | 照片上的蓝色胶带留在了Robbie屋的墙上 |
[28:54] | I found blue tape in Robbie’s room. | |
[28:58] | Kind of looks like Adam. | 看起来象Adam |
[28:59] | Where would Robbie get a picture of Adam ? | 为什么Robbie会有Adam的照片? |
[29:02] | Well,they were having sex. | 毕竟他们上过床 |
[29:14] | – I’m going to find someone who can open these drawers. – Okay. | 我去找柜子的钥匙 |
[29:40] | Hey. | 去吧 |
[29:49] | Are you a spiritual person ? | -你信教吗? |
[29:52] | Sometimes. | -有时候吧 |
[29:54] | Do you believe that everything happens for a reason ? | 你相信事出有因这句话吗? |
[29:58] | That bad things are there to teach us a karmic lesson ? | 还有失败是成功之母 |
[30:01] | You know,maybe all our problems can be cured by tuning in to a higher frequency. | 也许只要人们的信号(指信仰)统一的话 |
[30:05] | There’s this one guy I read,he believes that illness,anxiety and fear | 所有的问题都能迎刃而解 |
[30:12] | all occur when people are vibrating at 10000 cycles a second. | 而且有人认为孤独、焦虑和恐惧 使得疯子象前仆后继一样不断涌现 |
[30:25] | If they could just get up to 100000 cycles per second | -然而只要有信仰的话这个问题就不再出现了 |
[30:28] | they’d be in the realm of sound,light and spirit, and everything would be just fine. Right ? Yeah. | -对 |
[30:35] | You know what I think ? | -你知道吗,我想我正在发出错误的信号,不要动! -我照做就是 |
[30:36] | I think I’m just vibrating at the wrong frequency. Don’t… | -你知道吗,我想我正在发出错误的信号,不要动! |
[30:39] | It’s okay. | -我照做就是 |
[30:41] | Do you think I’m smart ? | -你觉得我很聪明吗? |
[30:43] | Yeah. Yeah ? | -对 |
[30:45] | – Do you think I’m right ? – I do. | -你觉得我所作的都是正确的? -对 |
[30:48] | – I can’t. I don’t have my keys to open the door. – Just open it. | -快开门 |
[30:52] | Please open the door. | -不行,钥匙不对 开门!快开门 |
[30:53] | Don’t you move. You move a muscle I will grind you,bitch. | 你要敢动的话我立马要了这个溅货的命 |
[30:56] | You hear me ? | |
[30:57] | Do not look at them. Keep your eyes on the floor. | 不准看他,往地上看 |
[30:59] | Wait ! Adam ! | 等等 |
[31:01] | You ! You,go away ! | |
[31:03] | No ! | -你…滚开 |
[31:05] | Adam ! Stop ! | Adam 住手 |
[31:08] | Get a medic in here ! | 快,医护人员 |
[31:09] | Hold still. Apply some pressure | 按住他,把住他的脉搏 |
[31:14] | Where is it ? | 他在哪儿,他在哪儿? |
[31:16] | Help ! We need help in here ! | 医护人员! |
[31:30] | When my father died,my mother came to a place like this for awhile for evaluation. | 我父亲死后,我母亲曾到这做过精神评估 |
[31:37] | It looked the same, it smelled the same. | 这还是一尘不变,连气味也还一样 |
[31:41] | It smelled like lies. | 闻起来象石灰 |
[31:45] | You sure you’re okay ? | 你真的没事? |
[31:48] | Crazy people do make me feel crazy. | 我都快让这些疯子染疯了 |
[31:52] | If you want,I can have somebody take your place. | 如果你愿意的话,我另找个人替你 |
[31:55] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激,真的,但… |
[31:58] | I do,I really do,but… | |
[32:04] | I kind of made a decision to move beyond that and… | 我不想在幕后工作,还是想坚持到底 |
[32:08] | I really want to finish this case. | 规定就是规定 |
[32:10] | We have rules for a reason. You people come in here disrupting things. You’re unsafe. This is your fault. | 你们擅作主张引发事端,后果自负 |
[32:17] | Really ? | 真的吗? |
[32:18] | You seem to take your job rather personally. | 你对你的工作可真是全身心的投入啊! |
[32:20] | What are you suggesting ? | 什么意思? |
[32:22] | That you had an intimate relationship with Adam Trent. | 你和Adam |
[32:24] | That’s ridiculous. | Trent之间的关系非常暧昧 |
[32:27] | Your lipstick is on his underwear. | -太荒谬了 -他的内裤上有你的口红 |
[32:28] | I gave Robbie my lipstick sometimes. | 我有时会把我的口红给Robbie |
[32:30] | Maybe he was wearing it when… | 也许他和Adam在一起的时候抹了口红 |
[32:31] | We didn’t find any on his lips. | 我们在他嘴唇上并没找到口红 |
[32:33] | Well,that’s your problem. | 那就是你们的问题了 |
[32:38] | What are you waiting for ? | 你们还在等什么? |
[32:39] | Get him to the medical unit,stat. | |
[33:13] | Excuse me. | -我想问一下,这是Adam |
[33:16] | Adam Trent was working on this piece ? | Trent做的吗? |
[33:18] | Yes. | -对,是他在周一做的 |
[33:19] | He made it on Monday. But he never got a chance to fire it. | 但是一直没能完工 |
[33:25] | Nurse Mckay came in. | 当时Mercay护士进来了 |
[33:27] | They had a conversation. | 他们两之间发生了口角 |
[33:28] | Actually,it was more of an argument, very heated,very loud. | 而且还很激烈 |
[33:40] | And then she yanked him out of class. | 之后他就一直没来上课 |
[33:42] | Was this on the wheel while they were arguing ? | -这个瓶子一直在这个轮子上吗? |
[33:45] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[33:50] | Adam’s work is very provocative. | -Adam的作品非常有新意 |
[33:52] | Yeah. It speaks to me. | -我也这么觉得 |
[33:57] | Acoustic archeology ? | 声学考古? |
[33:59] | In the ’60s,experiments were done on clay pots and painted canvas. | 在六十年代它应用于检测陶器以及绘画帆布 |
[34:03] | Scientists were able to ferret out sounds that were captured during the creative process | 科学家通过声学来了解它们的制作过程 |
[34:07] | in the clay and the paint. | |
[34:09] | Trippy. | 挺玄的! |
[34:10] | It’s actually not that out there. | 其实也没那么复杂 |
[34:12] | In the old days,the first gramophone recordings were made by taking the vibrations of sound | 过去,留声机就是通过记录声音的振动来复制声音 |
[34:18] | and cutting them into wax cylinders while they were turning. | 并把振动刻录在转动的石蜡上 |
[34:23] | Based on the frequency and intensity of the sound, the stylus cut into the wax, | 根据声波频率和强度 |
[34:28] | creating distinct variances of depth and width. | 刻头在石蜡上刻录出不同的纹段 |
[34:34] | For playback,a mechanical transducer vibrated along a groove,generating a current | 当然通过再次读写,转换并放大,声音将会重现 |
[34:40] | which,when amplified,turned into sound. | |
[34:43] | When the art therapist told me that there’d been an argument while Adam was on the wheel, | 美术课老师说他们曾有过争吵 |
[34:47] | I thought,well,maybe we can pull some sound off his pot. | 说不定陶器上面记录了一些声音 |
[34:51] | Doppler laser. Optical transducer. | 看来是激光光学传感器 |
[34:53] | We’ve come a long way. | 现在可不是过去了 |
[34:55] | Baby. | 也许吧 |
[35:01] | Well,there’s something there. | 还是有一些内容的 |
[35:04] | And it sounds like… | 听起来象… |
[35:08] | this. | 看来光这些背景噪音就得花不少时间处理 |
[35:11] | It’s lousy signal-to-noise. It’s going to need a lot of processing. | |
[35:27] | Speech elements skew to consonants. | 有些混杂,我尽量把它分离出来 |
[35:30] | I’ll try and dig them out. | |
[35:44] | Robbie ? | |
[35:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:47] | – Could you run that back a little bit ? – Sure. | -你能往回倒一点吗? -没问题 |
[35:53] | What is that ? | 那是什么? |
[35:57] | Right there. | 就这,听见了吗? |
[35:59] | You heard ? | |
[36:02] | Angle ? | |
[36:04] | Angel. | -是angel(天使) |
[36:05] | …That’s my angel. | 这才是我的天使 |
[36:11] | In her letters,Adam’s mother called him “angel.” | 在信中,他母亲称Adam为天使 |
[36:19] | The hair from the brush in Adam’s room was fresh enough to get a DNA profile. It came back female. | Adam房间中梳子上的头发的DNA是女性的 |
[36:25] | We tested it against your cigarette butt. It matched. | 与你烟蒂上的DNA吻合 |
[36:30] | Adam liked it when I brushed his hair. | Adam喜欢我为他梳头发 |
[36:32] | I bet he did. | 他肯定喜欢 |
[36:34] | You were lying about giving Robbie lipstick. | 你从未给过Robbie口红,而你撒了谎 |
[36:38] | You have seven out of 13 alleles in common with your patient,Adam Trent. | 而且在13对基因组中,你有7对是和病人相同的 也就是Adam Trent |
[36:47] | Your dearest angel. | 同时也是你最爱的天使 |
[36:49] | Joana Macay Okay. | |
[36:50] | Joanne Mckay,registered nurse, licensed by the Nevada Board of Nursing 1978. | 1978年成为护士委员会注册护士 |
[36:55] | Married Howard Trent 1980. | 1980年和Howard Trent结婚 |
[36:59] | The board requires you to get a new certificate when you get married. I guess you never complied. | 但是委员会要求出示结婚证书,而你并没有照办 |
[37:03] | I’ve always gone by my maiden name. | 我一直用的都是我的婚前姓名 |
[37:05] | I guess that makes it less embarrassing to check into the motel with your son. | 如果用婚后名的话 和你的儿子在汽车旅馆开房就不是很方便了 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry. You checked into a psycho ward instead. | -不过,你最后选择的是一家疯人院 |
[37:14] | My son needed me. | -我的孩子需要我 |
[37:15] | For what ? | 需要你的什么? |
[37:17] | To destroy his ego ? To fill him with guilt ? | 需要你打击他的自尊,让他充满罪恶感 |
[37:20] | To make him hate himself so much he would take his own life just to be free of you ? | 然后痛恨自己并通过自杀来摆脱你? |
[37:27] | You have no idea what goes on between us. | 你永远都不会明白我们之间的关系 |
[37:29] | Let’s cut the umbilical cord,okay ? | 是摊牌的时候了 |
[37:32] | Six months ago your letters started to come back. | 6个月前,你的信被退回来 |
[37:34] | No more communication with little Lord Fauntleroy. | 你失去了和你儿子的联系 |
[37:37] | So you apply to Desert State. | 你象干涸的沙漠一样感到绝望无助 |
[37:40] | They were desperate for nursing staff, so you got a job. | 所以你用自己的护士身份得到这份工作 |
[37:44] | Gentlemen,this is our new nurse,Nurse Mckay. | 先生们,这是新来的护士,Mercay |
[37:46] | Hello. | 护士 |
[37:51] | Bet it’s tough to turn a folie ?deux into a menage ?trois. | 但是沙漠要变绿洲是不大可能的 |
[37:54] | N’est-ce pas ? | 更难以接受的是 |
[38:02] | Even tougher that your son was cheating on you… | 你儿子竟然背着你和一个男人发生关系 |
[38:06] | with a man, no less. | -你得立即结束! |
[38:14] | You need to stop this. Stop what ? | -结束什么? |
[38:17] | End it with Robbie. | -结束和Robbie的关系 |
[38:19] | Don’t tell me what to do. | -别干涉我的事 |
[38:22] | End it or I will. | 要么你自己结束或者我来做 |
[38:23] | But he didn’t end it,did he ? | 但他并没有停止,不是吗? |
[38:27] | Robbie was lover’s leverage. | Robbie成了一颗棋子 |
[38:30] | He was that thing that Adam kept in his back pocket | 每次当他想远离你的时候,他就拿Robbie当挡箭牌 |
[38:32] | and pull out whenever he needed to distance himself from you. | |
[38:36] | So you had no choice but to get rid of Robbie. | 所以你不得不除掉Robbie |
[38:39] | And being a good nurse, you knew his trigger. | 作为一名好护士,你知道他对什么敏感 |
[38:46] | I want you to talk about this in group today. | 我希望你在今天的小组讨论中谈论这个 |
[38:47] | – B-But I thought that we… – It’s okay. | -但是我以为医院有规定… |
[38:49] | You can bring it. | -没问题,带着它就行 |
[38:52] | Hey ! Robbie. What do you got there ? | Robbie,你手上拿的是什么? |
[38:56] | There’s no personal items in group. | -小组讨论不允许带私人物品 |
[38:58] | B-But y-you… you told me… that I could bring this. | -但是你说过可以带的 |
[39:01] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说过,把它给我 |
[39:02] | – What is that,a picture ? – You remember ? | -你确定吗? -难道你不记得了吗? |
[39:05] | – Give me the picture. – No,do you remember ? You remember ? No ! | 你不记得了吗?是你说的… |
[39:08] | No,you don’t tell me ! You told me… ! You manipulated the situation and took advantage of his weakness. | 你制造了现场,而且利用了他的弱点 |
[39:29] | Exactly what you have been doing to Adam for the past 20 years. | 这正是你过去20年中对Adam所作的一切 |
[39:33] | And being such a good mother, you made him cover it up. Again. | 总是作为一个好母亲,又一次让自己的孩子来背黑锅 |
[40:01] | Why would my son do that ? | 为什么我儿子会那么做 |
[40:03] | Because he loves you as much as he hates you. | 因为他对你爱恨交加 |
[40:09] | You can’t prove any of this. | 但你们什么也证明不了 |
[40:10] | Just the incest, which is a Class B felony. It carries a penalty of up to ten years. | 光是乱伦一项罪名就够你蹲十年的 |
[40:15] | That’s ten years away from Adam. Good luck getting him to testify. | 而且和Adam一起度过 |
[40:32] | Okay. | 能让我儿子出庭作证吗? |
[40:39] | Well,jail or no jail,I don’t think she’ll last six months. | 不管坐不坐牢,没有儿子,她挺不过6个月 |
[40:42] | She’ll die without her son. | |
[40:47] | That would be better for both of them. | 这对他们双方来说都是好事 |